Speaker 1: And now it's time for basins Sweet Day, Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt F on tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from.
Speaker 2: Around the world, Man tough one.
Speaker 3: This morning we found discovered there was a big crash of a Boeing seven eight seven Dreamliner. This is over in India. So this plane's taking off and then first of all had two and forty two people on it. We have learned that there is one survivor.
Speaker 2: Oh, there is a survivor.
Speaker 3: Yes, vishwash Kumar Ramish. He was in seat eleven A. So if you need to think about where you're buying your plane tickets, eleven A that's the one. Uh. He told reporters that about after thirty seconds after takeoff, he heard a loud noise before the plane crashed. This plane was going from to London. Again, two hundred and forty two people on it. It goes up and then it goes down and explodes and it's about a forty second video and you see it.
Speaker 2: The explosion is huge.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it. Does it explode in air or explode on impact.
Speaker 2: On the ground, Yeah, impact on the ground.
Speaker 5: It takes off and then before it can really get up. It just kind of goes down at the same rate.
Speaker 3: Do you want to watch it? I mean, there's some life coverage of you watching. Okay, I'll walk around though with the most terrible plane crash video you'll see.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that he survived that.
Speaker 3: I can't either. That's that's the real shocking thing, honestly.
Speaker 5: Right, And he's doing interviews and stuff like he's able to talk. He was, yeah, like, is he injured?
Speaker 3: Here you go skin the sick mind that dude.
Speaker 5: That is Uh, that's like that Bruce Willis movie where he's the only guy who didn't die on the train.
Speaker 2: The train that crashes turns out to be. It's an m light Shyamalan movie. They usually have a anique twist at the end. Oh that's horrible. Yeah. Are those little houses by the airport?
Speaker 3: I don't know, probably a village, maybe a cottage. I don't really know the difference in those two things.
Speaker 4: Uh so a lot of people did now, but I imagine I would imagine too.
Speaker 2: You said it's India to London.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, So, I mean there's no telling that on flights like that. Oftentimes you have high profile people. Oh, like, we might end up finding out some high profile people are on that flight.
Speaker 5: I saw where they say it could take months or years to determine the cause of the crash there, like it could be bird strikes, pilot error, manufacturing defects, or inadequate maintenance.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The bird strike would fit to the tone of him saying I heard a very loud noise thirty seconds after takeoff, and that could cause the engine failure. And this was apparently a double engine failure too.
Speaker 2: Then that wouldn't be a bird strike, right, birds.
Speaker 3: If the birds hit it, it could I.
Speaker 5: Think No, he's saying it would be so many the only skins, right, But unless it's so many birds that both engines hit birds simultaneously.
Speaker 2: Like a flock of birds.
Speaker 3: Now. Back in twenty twenty four January twenty twenty four, a fellow by the name of John Barnett was on TMZ and he was known as the Boeing whistleblower, and he was talking about at the time Boeing seven thirty seven, But he also mentioned in that interview the seven eighty seven Dreamliner, which was this plane, bigger plane, and basically the whole thing is hey they're cutting cost, they're cutting inspection crews, they're not putting the quality that needs to go into these things because of you know, catastrophic accident kills a bunch of people.
Speaker 2: We all know this.
Speaker 3: And then two months after that interview, he was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head in his truck and a Charleston, South Carolina hotel. Remember that I have stayed in oo So were you there at the time. I was not there at the time. I was there in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Alibi, I was before.
Speaker 3: But there was a picture of me poking my head out the window of that hotel looking into the parking lot, shirtless.
Speaker 2: Really that I could tell you that it was after this. I was looking to see what happened in the parking lot.
Speaker 5: He was the whistleblower, and you were just a blower, not what happened.
Speaker 2: Hey man, Lisa, your whistle. Do you guys think about this?
Speaker 3: You guys think about the plane crashes alot?
Speaker 2: Do you guys think about it.
Speaker 3: I'm on a fight next week, and I'm.
Speaker 2: You're going on a flight in this in this environment.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna check like am I on a Boeing seven thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Are you going on a dreamliner?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I earlier today, I had to do just this scan that I got to do like twice a year.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: It's just maintenance, you know, just post medical stuff, and you're strapped down and you gotta be still for thirty minutes. And I did have the thought, Man, what if a mosquito landed on my face right now? That would really suck. Like you're just strapped down and you can't do anything, and you can't move because it screws the scan up, but your arms are strapped anyways. And then once you have that thought, then your mind goes to what if a spider crawled across.
Speaker 2: My face right now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, And then I'm sitting here going why am I thinking about these horrible things? I'll have another fifteen minutes stuck in this machine. This is a really bad idea. Invasive thoughts, yeah, invasive, horrible thoughts. All I know is this, I would not fly in the next week.
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 5: I would not be caught dead on a plane. But good luck to you. Plane crashes come in threes, They're always.
Speaker 2: Come in little bursts. There's always a pocket up, dude.
Speaker 3: You know what I was thinking of so.
Speaker 2: Your aviation talk has turned me on.
Speaker 3: We lost Slice Stone and Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys at the age of eighty two, and we all know that music.
Speaker 2: Deaths come in threes. Yep, do you guys know who to be looking out for? Wait, they were both eighty two years old? Yeah, oh no, who's another eighty two year old? Musician? Roy Orbison?
Speaker 3: I would say, Keith sleeping, sleep with one eye open. Paul McCartney and Lee green wool Oh.
Speaker 2: Do that to them.
Speaker 3: But also if it's if it's not a music triumvirate, sleep with one eye open. Joe Biden and Jerry Jones. Those are your famous eighty two year olds right here on ninety seven. Today is the day that I learned that Lee Greenwood is eighty two. He looks amazing for being that old and that little.
Speaker 5: All right, there's updates on a new plane crash and some just some inside.
Speaker 2: And eighty two year olds coming up.
Speaker 5: Next, what's going on in Dallas? Take a look at the best in Dallas voting. We've got some of the details. Next, we'll have him for you right here in the Eagle