Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen? What What's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: What? Alady, folks? Your host double j back here, hosts of Operation g c D not the Vice President, Back for another Fridays Here with my co host Nick from The Occult Rejects. Nick, how do would sir?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 2: How is?
Speaker 1: How's it going?
Speaker 2: Doing well? Doing well? Excited for another Friday's? My friend? How's the Your future must be so bright just like my own that you gotta wear shades. Huh.
Speaker 1: I figured i'd i'd be like you tonight and with the sunglasses.
Speaker 2: It was one of the reasons why.
Speaker 1: Besides that people can't see how stone damn.
Speaker 2: You now you're out of my treks for endless not the vote, all the secrets something secrets we got, We got our shapeless guests tonight Here Tim Constant team from the Sixth Sensory Podcast. Tim, appreciate you joining us here, Bud, Yeah, happy to be here.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely with Jades, we Nick and Nick and I just like to have a you know, a relaxed roundtable discussion on whatever, you know, conspiracy culture topics that come up. We've already kind of started that backstage here before the show, so we can kind of jump off there if you'd like, but you can first introduce yourself and your podcast, the Sixth Sensory Podcast to the audience here. I've only recently familiarized myself with your program when Nick introduced me to the show a couple weeks ago, and definitely like your style, talking some giant stuff, talking some my own stuff, talking some satanic coult stuff I caught on there. So yeah, definitely definitely appreciate you joining us. And what else goes on at the sixth Centsury Podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, definitely ancient cultures, all that stuff of hidden history, history and mystery.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: I should have put a pause there. What I meant to say was, sometimes it's just regular history, sometimes it's hidden history. But also I like to dive into the alternative theories on things and just conspiracy in general, and a cult, actually a cult pops up a lot, so you know, that's what I've been doing.
Speaker 2: Nice. How long you've been doing that for sixth.
Speaker 3: Sensory Podcast and podcasting in general. I've been doing it for since December of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Nice, What did you did you have something before sixth century. Sorry, Oh no, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I did not. I had no idea, you know, five years ago that I'd be doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah what what what caused you in life to get down with a sick, twisted path of hosting a podcast? There too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a lot of a lot of things, man. I'm mean, you know, I hate to say it because I know it's kind of like regurgitated old news at this point, But it really was twenty twenty that pushed me over the edge. You know, I was you know, I had one foot in the door already. I love Coast to Coast am I listened to that for years years. I watched Jesse Venture Conspiracy Theory.
Speaker 2: Love that show how much?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know, and I just, always, like I said, man, I always had my foot in the door. I always knew the elites were lying to us. I just didn't realize the extent of it until it kind of slapped me in the face in twenty twenty. And you know, I didn't buy what they were selling, man, I didn't get what they were trying to make me get. I didn't fall in line, I didn't trust the science. And I got real mad because I saw everybody around me was the only people who I noticed who were vocal about not doing all this stuff that we were trying to be made to do. We're podcasters. Sure, So I gained a large amount of respect for the podcasting community during twenty twenty, specifically people in this you know, this whatever we want to call it, conspiracy realm. I saw a lot of people stand up, get their get their channels taken down, you know, have all kinds of stuff, you know, money taking away from them, all that stuff. And I saw that people were still willing to say, well, you know, the jab and all that, we're not doing it. People stood up and vocalized it. So that kind of got me into it. I was like, okay, you know, every every normy I know, I can't even talk to about this stuff. So I started a podcast so I could talk to other people who had, you know, same mentality.
Speaker 2: Sure, keeping it sane, my staring some ideas, right with folks who aren't going to think you're insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Yeah. And I started researching in twenty two so and I just never stopped. So I would say that No, I was just gonna say I started the show so I could kind of put out some of our research too.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Did you feel less crazy when you met more people podcasting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: Then I thought that I was crazy until man.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: No, it's been a it's been a fun journey. Never saw myself getting into this, and uh, I've I've made a lot of cool friends doing it so far. I'm just a year in, but man, I mean I've met some really phenomenal people.
Speaker 2: Good for you, Man, for you, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: I like something that's that seems you seem to be doing something right.
Speaker 2: I I definitely like the topics you cover their too, for sure. This or definitely my wheelhouse of activities, the ancient cultures, specifically the Mounds of America. I mean mounds everywhere, but Mounds of America specifically, and uh, you know the giants that were in some of those mounds, right, Yeah, I heard. I listened to one of your recent ones Satanic colts and whatnot, because that's a big You're we were talking about scientology before they technically fall within that thelemic umbrella of cult activity as descended from Alistair Crowley, right, Yes, so they kind of fall and I mean, well, they're not, like, you know, on their face like doing satan stuff. They are technically Satanic, I suppose, right, no different than the Mormons are when you're professing to be a god of his own planet. Right, that's kind of like the general sense of satanic it, right, I mean, you went y'all went deep. That's what I'm trying to explain, the general sense went deep in an interview as far as like a PhD level thesis of breaking down these different elements of what is Satanism?
Speaker 3: Was was it the one with Nicks?
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 3: Was? Was that show? Thee with a Girl?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, that was it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So yeah, man, Well that's interesting that you're bringing that up, because I thought that after we did that episode, I had this weird feeling that if I put it out that it was going to be taken the wrong way, because like, I just didn't have a filter on for that show. I was just like listening to her and I was just like throwing out my opinions, and I feel like I got way way more opinionated, and I was I felt like people who listened, if they were into Satanism, we're just gonna hate me. In unsubscribe immediately. So I don't know how that came across to you, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: It's okay for Satanists to disagree with you, Tim there we go. It's okay. And you guys did a great job on it. I enjoyed the full scale analysis of breaking down the different theological understandings of philosophical basis for why these these you know, specific satanic cults congregate. Right, we guys did a good job encapsulating me.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, man, I mean when you look into specif people like I'll just say Anton Leavey, when when you look into him and you look into people who know his family, who knew his girls, what you hear is that they were they were very into like going onto the astral plane. They're into doing that kind of stuff, and they were into like getting in contact with these other entities.
Speaker 2: Uh right. And I'm glad you picked up on that because most folks, when I may just interject, and most folks don't, you know, they like to rid them off as a carnival barker. And I thought that was a salient characteristic you pointed out there on your show, is he was into some weird shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, his his spirit guide. I don't know if he called it that, but he was his his power spirit, I think is what he called it was. Leviathan is like an old demon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nick, Nick would have known more about that kind of stuff than me.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Nick, have you heard that about Levey? That's what I was told by people like kind of in his circle.
Speaker 2: Tell your guardian angel type of situation, Nick, Well, anything the way he's the way Tim's describing this, Leviathan Demonto to LaVey, was his power would you put what was his power bottom? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Power spirit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bottom, like.
Speaker 2: It was power bottom power spirit. Kind of sounds like guardian angel to me. I'm not a I'm not in a cult expert by any means something like that, But I.
Speaker 3: Mean, well, you know, I don't know, like maybe later we could get into some Nazi stuff, because I definitely I've been studying that lately. And my point is is like it's a similar thing because when you look at the people who influenced the Nazis, they were very much into channeling and and they had these familiar spirits, if we want to call him that, that they were they rigidly.
Speaker 2: Were talking to are you familiar with a group called the Processed Church of the Final Judgment?
Speaker 3: Not really heard of it.
Speaker 2: They're off they're an offsheet of scientology. Some some like myself claim that they're a dark wing of some ontology still to this day. But they, uh, they basically are this machination of what you're kind of describing, Satanic cult Nazism, right, so they deeply venerated Hitler and the ss Nazis. The leaders of the Processed Church cult would describe themselves as reincarnations of various Nazi leaders, some of which, to my account, were still alive at the time of some of these claims. So I don't know how the math works on that. To me, it doesn't math, but to them it math. So maybe that's Satan math. I don't know. This is a group that is basically the epicenter of these activities are discussing here, the Satanic cults and the Nazism.
Speaker 3: So so they were like channeling Dad slashed alive still Nazis.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what. Yeah, they claim to be the reincarnated versions of these things. Things they do, they do do channeling those they do have alien overlords as well, So why wouldn't they.
Speaker 3: It's you know, man, I hadn't heard that. That's that's wild. I mean what episode was Is there a Scientology Scientology connection as well? Did I hear that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how they started off. So the leaders were allegedly like the the main leader was him and his wife Robert Mariannea Grimston, as the legend goes he was. I mean, they were auditors in Scientology, so they were amongst the clergy class over there in London at the Scientology Center. That's where Old al Ron was living at the time, in the early nineteen sixties. He was on the lamb from the irs here in America and lord knows what else, but he's over there, and allegedly Robert and Grimston was one of his assistants, Like you know, he was close to Elron circle over there within the hierarchy of you know, Xenu territory of the Mayfair District there, you know, the Scientology Ville, which is where the processed church he erupts from, is the Mayfair District.
Speaker 3: I can't help but see Scientology through the lens of l Ron Hubbard and his you know mingling with Jack Parisans from the four late four that's that. Yeah, to me is like a quintessential story of how and I and I don't see this talked about or pointed out much. Nobody seems to point out the fact that l Ron Hubbard was hanging out in the desert with magicians and occultists doing bastardized versions or I don't know, sometimes just doing croley in magic and uh, that had to have affected him in starting the church later, right, like he was into magic before he was started Scientology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean his own son would claim this later, right. Are you familiar with those interviews with not al Ron Look it is Alron J. He changed his name to something else, but he would make these claims that, Yeah, you know, all of this chrolism delema was deeply rooted in in Scientology's framework.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you know they to it to maybe like air this out and and maybe like kind of drain some of the conspiracy for people if you can go and you can read about the Babylon working because because Parsons documented the whole thing in his diary and published it, and they went out to the Mahave Desert in nineteen forty six, and they did day after day after day of magical workings. It wasn't like it wasn't like one night or two nights in the desert. They went out there and like really did this thing, like committed to it, you know, like you know, it wasn't like, let's go camping in the desert and maybe do some magic, you know, maybe like tell ghost stories around the campfire. No, they committed to like at least a week or two. I think it was like fifteen days that he documented there. So like part you know all that say, Hubbard was really into this stuff.
Speaker 2: This is the Suicide Squad.
Speaker 3: I think I've heard them called that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was the That was the kind of collecquial name for Parson and his crew. Which, ah, that's right. Now I have this. I have a real anointing theory that all of Marvel and DC comics or the Limit and Scientology fan fiction, you got the DC Suicide Squad, you got these superhuman powers, which Scientology build a sixty million dollars structure in clear Water, Florida, called the Superpowers Building. So it's you know, you have these kind of things, and then Jack Parsons you're describing his birth name is Marvel Whiteside Parsons Jackson's nicknamed, So I think that is why they call it in Marvel comics.
Speaker 1: One thing I do when I just add to that is that a suicide squad would be fitting if I if I am correct when I say that magic is temporary suicide, that would make sense to culture.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. So that's even a deeper nod to the occultism there.
Speaker 1: I think. So see anything with death cults. Sometimes I think they're only killing themselves, not anybody else.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. And are you familiar with this name tam On, that same suicide squad of the Babylon markings you're describing, and alf Alfred Molina. I think it's a something something with Molina. We'll call him Phil Molina.
Speaker 3: No, So this is what I thought about the suicide squad. I thought that this was Parsons group that we're working on, you know, rocket stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's my understanding. It's all the same mix right there. They'd invented the rocket fuel through these these same magical workings. They were doing some magical workings by day and some magical workings by night.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I have to look more into that. What I was doing over here is I was pulling up this diary that Parsons kept and it says part of the ritual. So so part of the ritual that him and l Ron Hubbard did was over a period of eleven days from January fourth to January fifteenth, nineteen forty six. And a lot of these days, like for instance, January fifth, he puts in a journal entry and he says, January fifth, a strong windstorm began suddenly around the middle of the first in the cation. So I you know, if when you read through this, if you just imagine these guys are out in my hobby, do an invocation, and wind storm picks up. And then the next day, on the January sixth, he goes, Okay, this is his entry. He says, invoked as before winstorm continued intermittently all day all night January seventh, invoked twice when subsided they used on January the seventh, apparently they used violent Concerto number two as a musical background. That's that's that's interesting. That's Russian classical.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And it's a guy named pro procole Fief. I don't know how to pronounce his name, but the composer was Proca Leaf, who Rudolph Steiner wrote a book about. So they're using like like cool, like like occult influenced classical music. H January the eighth, he writes, invoked twice, using blood this time. January ninth invoked twice, replenishing material basis okay, and I'm going to stop after this because I'm not going to read every single thing here, but I've got to read this one. On January the tenth, this is where it gets wild, Parsons says, invoked twice. I retired around eleven pm and was awakened at twelve pm by nine strong rapid knocks. A table lamp at the opposite corner of the room was thrown violently to the floor and broken. There was no window in this corner and no wind was blowing at the time. Basically, he's saying it was like a poulsry ice kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Sounds like some devil shit, yeah, man.
Speaker 3: So you know that's how this goes, just to give people a taste of what he kind of what he and l Ron were up to out there. Man, it gets weirder from here. I mean, like.
Speaker 2: It's pretty weird already.
Speaker 3: It's so much weirder man, imagine how it's like, so okay, then they so they left right, they left the desert. They actually come back later in March to finish the Babylon Working, because it says here the final part of the Babylon Working took place over three nights from March second to March fourth, with l Ron Hubberd acting as scribe and Parsons acting as high priest. According to the record of the events, Hubbard became a seer and a mouthpiece for a vision that he had. Oh no for the session. And he had a vision and he said, a savage and beautiful woman writing naked on a great cat like beasts was shown to me, and that this crazy savage woman was like adamant that she had an urgent message to like give to them. So it gets into this horror of babylon like symbolism that you skip see from back in the day. I mean, I think personally that they were tapping into maybe Ashtar.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because that's the Ishtar in Nana. She was like the goddess Babylon in my opinion, and I and I get that from a book from an occultist. The book is called the Red Goddess. This guy took seven years to write a book on the the Goddess Babylon and and what he surmised was that the Goddess Babylon in her earliest form was Ishtar and Anna from the you know, from the Gilbermage and like the Sumerian myths, and in my opinion, it seems like they may they may have tapped into that.
Speaker 2: So so what what do you think? Do you think this guy was the product of that that Richard, what we were talking about there? This is al Ron Hubbard junior. He's the he's trapping. He's a handsome young jant, isn't he.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks like he's on the office man, some some sort of TV show like that.
Speaker 2: He's been. He's been compared to Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is that's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I need to hear this man. I'd love to hear what this guy has to say. You know, I had heard that he talked about his father and exposed some stuff or whatnot, but I've never gone and listened to it myself. Yeah, what do you think? Was he the moon child?
Speaker 2: Pretty pretty sure? You ritual? Pretty shitty ritual. He was right. Look at this guy, he's not I mean, he's not like full blown retarded. But you can listen to that interview. Something right, somebody right with this boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, something's off. It looks like, well they say that what Marjorie Cameron Green? Is that her name?
Speaker 2: Does she kind of? Yeah, she's Cameron. I think you just mashed together like a political character in this I like it. I know, I like it. I do that show. It's time Marjorie. Marjorie Cameron is supposed to the horror Babylon, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like apparently, you know, legend goes that after one of these stints out in the desert, they come back to Pasadena or wherever they're at, and they show up and uh, she's just there waiting for for them like they have she she I don't know, she just shows up and and Parson sees that as a sign that that they're working is going, you know, the way he kind of wants it to go or whatnot? Right, And then and then later people have said that she was uh some sort of a I don't know, like an egg or Gore come to life. I don't remember how people put it, but she herself was some sort of a moon child that was produced from this What do you think about all this nick by the way, but I mean, do you think it's just a bunch of you know, nonsense or what.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they're up to? You know what the I would have to honestly for me, uh, just my opinion, I would have to know more and actually know, like I would have to almost look at the ritual for me to have an opinion on what's actually going on.
Speaker 2: I hear you, I'll tell you what I think. I think they think they're doing something. And I'll say what I think that they think they're doing. And that's there are a bunch of spooks, will arpen about a bunch of nonsense, you know what I mean, Because when you get down to the brass tacks of all this stuff, it's all spook activities, Parsons included. Right. You know you got some Nazis around him. That Theodore von Carmon character, he seems a bit suspect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean these guys definitely got involved with with the military and a government. You know, A quino comes to mind.
Speaker 1: Oh, I definitely think they're all doing something together. Just when it comes to the rituals and what they're actually doing. I I really I had to have to look at more stuff to be able to give an opinion on that.
Speaker 3: So according to this, they were scrying and they started and I didn't go. You know, this is kind of where I left off Parson's diary entries here. But they kept going and they kept scrying, and they had messages come through. So and that's you know it.
Speaker 2: Just love that's crying these ceremonial magicians. That sounds like some Croley or some Justice Smith stuff, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it did. Dan Kelly though they were a huge into that.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Parson says he feels as if he has been given a message and a plan when all this is said and done, and it says, uh, I think this is correct. He was so like invigorated by whatever happened to them out there that he wrote Crowley on March sixth and you know, said some stuff to to Crowley. I think Parsons said that his message that was given to him was that he was to act as an instructor, guardian and guide for nine months or nine moons and then it will be released on the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is this guy right here. There you go, l Run Hubber Junior ak bubbles.
Speaker 3: I will add though, I will add if you look at the the timeframe of this, that nine months that he's talking about, when when that nine months is up, it is the beginning of nineteen forty seven. So that's why I think maybe some people tie Roswell into this.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, what was Jack say fairy? L Ron Hubber Junior was born in thirty four. But I'm still gonna I'm still gonna make that joke that this guy right here is the moonchild. We look at him, he's a character. Yeah, I definitely check out his interviews. He has some interesting stuff to say about his dad.
Speaker 3: You think he was Grifton? Was he trying to sell a book? Or do you think he's telling the truth?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't now. His half brother got merged around the same time he started talking, So there's probably something you said about that.
Speaker 1: What was Parsons deal with? I used to remember, honestly, if forgot, what was his deal with like the rockets and stuff, like, what was his contribution that was like supposedly like the reason why the military was interested.
Speaker 3: Well, he he helped kickstart JPL Labs. I think it's what it's called, and it became it was associated with NASA, it was associated with the origins of NASA.
Speaker 2: It's been the jet that it's the jet they called the Jet Propulsion Laboratories, but I think it's always been called Jack Parson Labs if you ask me. But it is where the NASA projects of all the rockets free comes from, right, Yeah, all the actual rocket insurance and stuff. So back to the suicide squad. The guy was talking about Molina. Its name is Frank So his son in law. I'm sorry, his son is married to Glene Maxwell's sister. That's a side tangent, but he was part of the suicide squad, right, And the way Parson talks about the suicide squad was they invented solid state rocket fuel through doing ritual magic in the southern California desert. So I don't know where the That's why I was being like, he's doing that by daytime, right, and he's got these nighttime rituals as well in the desert. But he himself says that they invented solid state rocket fuel. Does that be a ritual magic?
Speaker 1: Does that have anything to do with us getting to space.
Speaker 2: You mean the things that they.
Speaker 1: Jack Parsons was does Jack Parsons influenced anything? Yes, that sends us to space?
Speaker 2: The giant Dick statues that.
Speaker 1: Whatever fucking ship off, it looks like as long as it sends us to space, does he influenced?
Speaker 2: They used the Parsons fuel, right, he made the solid state rocket fuel.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: This this is something I want to make a point at. And I said, may sound far fetched. I just wanted to try to make this this link. I don't buy we're going there at all. I don't buy these things are going there anywhere. So was their workings the whole thing of convincing the public we are.
Speaker 2: That's the magic show, right, Yeah, not to mention Parsons, that's the magic show.
Speaker 3: Was getting very well connected with some of the Nazis from paper Clip during this process, because you know what, well, okay, here, for example, the numbers are kind of finicky, depends on what website you go to. But I think the last time I checked it said that Darren Nuremberg, speaking of syops, I think that's a giant syop. And I'll tell you why, because dear in Nuremberg, they only tried I don't know. Two hundred and sixteen. That's the current number. I've seen hundred and sixteen Nazis. But at the heighth of the war, there were eight million members of the Nazi Party. So what happened to the rest of them? Right, Well, we got a bunch of them in our aerospace NASA programs and that's where they were brushing shoulders with Parsons. So he so he's interconnected with these knots like von Braund, warn Berger, Uh, what's his.
Speaker 1: Nice I think Nazis mind fox. I think they're all visual mind fucks. That's what they do.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's for damn. Certain nick And and von Braun and Parsons knew each other for many years preceding his invasion of America. I believe it was in around Jack was about fifteen, and he started a pen pal relationship with Nazi scientists. Warn't von Braun, Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, And like those guys are no strangers to the occult. The Nazis weren't. They were all the main Nazis were involved.
Speaker 1: Look at look at whichever ones came over here, all the ones that were into botany. I guarantee you were a cultist, because that's like a hand in hand thing. If you're a Nazi and you're an ocultist, you're also into botany. We got a lot of We got a lot of them that were into botany.
Speaker 2: This is my problem with the nat with the Project paper Clips stuff. Everyone focuses on the rocket Nazis, and there was a lot of other Nazis invaded at the same time. But I mean, the rocket one should not be ignored. But I'm just saying, like it is an odd magic showing that itself that we focus on the rocket Nazis.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that you said invaded though, because they invasion. That was that was an invasion, man, like to the point where I think, you know, this is something I've come to believe or or the thought that I've had recently. It bothered me for a long time, but it's you know, Eisenhower on his way out of office, he says he warns the American people about the military industrial complex, and I always scratched my head over that. I'm like, Okay, why why is this guy? Because this guy's in bed with Alan Doles and Edward Burnez, you know, CIA m K culture. They're running pop propaganda game all day, all night on the American people. Eisenhower is kind of a corrupt dude.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: When you see the wars he helped facilitate with the CIA, Why is he Why is this corrupt guy warning the American people about corruption?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, he's warning about the military industrial complex aka the pay per clip Nazis because they invaded the military industrial complex.
Speaker 2: They're a big part of it.
Speaker 1: Sure, corruption, That's fine. It sounds like Trump, So.
Speaker 2: Where I think we're not even talking like that. Many different subjects like that far apart here with Parsons in this activity, not just in the fact they're doing rocket stuff, but as far as deep politics or pay of politics go, right, like the the folks that you know who uh, you know who really are responsible for this. A lot of the Nazi invasion is the Dulles brothers, right for sure?
Speaker 3: Yep, Because yeah, Dolls, Dolls facilitated this. A big part of Dolls had a strong alliance with Ryan Hart.
Speaker 2: Galen Yep, yep, big time.
Speaker 3: Galen was Hitler's one of Hitler's top spymasters. Galen had an extensive network, uh that he had set up of you know, clandestine activities with the Russians.
Speaker 2: And uh, well they had further the war, right, that's well.
Speaker 3: He had that during the war, Galen.
Speaker 2: Had that they had to continue the combat, right.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, or like with the Cold War, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. Yeah, that was the relationship with with with Bryan Hart Galen. He he helped perpetrate the Cold War for.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, yes, so so yes. So after the war he comes and works for us. He's got that worked out with Dolls, uh yeah, and Doulas basically lets him continue to use his pre existing spy network during the Cold War against the Russians. So I guess in that regard he was a big asset for us. But at the same time, at the end of the day, he's you know, he's an ex Nazi and he's writing up memos that the president, the President Truman himself was reading Galen's memos on spy. So he had a Nazi you know, reporting and influencing the president directly in that case.
Speaker 2: Oh, they were well accepted, well accepted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, these Nazis total with these guys.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a Mormon Warner von Braun Disney film you can watch from the fifties on, you know, regarding space. You know, these are people where that were well chairished amongst elements society and a very specific society I IF I IF I you know, as I claim, the Society of the Cincinnati, which is the secret society that started America. And in my opinion and I assert all all conspiracies in America go back to the Society of Cincinnati. Like Jack Parsons, his paternal heritage goes back to a Colonel Parsons out of the Massachusetts chapter of the Society of Cincinnati, which is it's an organization started by George Washington. They're the they and all of his officers and was to become a modern day knighthood where the membership has passed down through the paternal bloodlines.
Speaker 3: So this is interesting to me, man, because I'm working on something right now that has to do with George Washington. So I'm taking notes.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's what it's So these folks, these folks have been These folks have been running America since they started it. Literally, so the u in in that regard the Dellas brothers fall within this. This This is what I like to call the Anglo American influence, right the this anti liberty influence so within this group of the society. So they've been they've been at war with one another since this country began. So when Alexander Hamilton got murdered by Aaron Burr, the official story is that's not considered part of the Aaron Burr coup to take over America. However, I would argue that's the first step in that process. Alexander Hamilton was the President general of the Society of the Cincinnati, right so, and and Aaron Burr was also a member so of the same secret society. So the way I look at it was like this, not all US presidents for freemasons, but all US presidents are members of the Society of the Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: And Washington started it, and Washington.
Speaker 2: Started it, and it's passed down, you know, through the bloodlines paternally, and there's I mean, I can make an argument for every American conspiracy revolves around the Society of Cincinnati, including what we're describing here, even down to the occult stuff where you find folks like Jack Parsons who have this heritage. Whether or not he was a member, I couldn't tell you. I ain't seen his card, but his paternal forefather was a member. It was one of the original members.
Speaker 3: Kind of reminds me a little bit of the Cosmos Club.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm not familiar with that, So.
Speaker 3: That's it's you can look it up. You'll still if you write in Cosmos Club, what will come up is this old building looks like something out of comic books, like what we were talking about earlier, Like it looks like a League of Extraordinary Gentlemen or like X Men building. Right, it's still there in Washington to this day. And I haven't done an extensive amount of research on this, but I do know that one of the guys involved was John Wesley Powell, and I'm just taking his back full circle to something you talked about early in the intro, which is giants, one of the guys who helped the Smithsonian.
Speaker 2: This is the Cosmos Club.
Speaker 3: Tim, that's it, man, that's it. See there's John Wesson Powell right there.
Speaker 2: I know exactly where this building is.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: This sits directly across the street from the headquarters of the Society of the Cincinnati What ya, dude, what I know exactly where this building is?
Speaker 3: Does it sits across the street?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 1: You know, you know what's crazy. You know what's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'll bring up a picture of this next man there. I took him there before.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy. So I may actually have footage of that building, because when when I wasn't with you, JJ, I went back to these places. I think you remember that, even the day when it was too hot, I still went back. I'm almost positive there was like a lot of the architecture over there, my opinion, has the same exact eyeball occult symbolism. And there was one across from Cincinnatis that had it that I filmed because I was like, yo, this has the same exact fucking architecture on it, but it looked like a completely different building. And I was like, you know, maybe it was built back, you know whatever. I'm trying to figure it out, like, you know, justify it. Maybe it's not the same stuff, But I think I filmed that. Actually I might have that in my on my computer. Believe it or not, that.
Speaker 3: Building, JJ. Can you go back to the Wikipedia page real quick, the main Wikipedia page. Yeah, yeah, so it says like this was it's you know, this is what they told everybody, right, this is its stated goals. It says the advance the advancement of its members in science, literature, and art, and also their mutual improvement by social intercourse. That's a weird way of putting it. In social intercourse. What what some of the things that they're really up to, because you know, it's a little bit more nefarious than what they have listed here. Of course, So Wes John Wesley Powell was a guy at one point who was in charge of sort of guiding where they placed the railroad.
Speaker 2: And what. I'm not too hip to him. He was a big railroad bird.
Speaker 3: Well, he was a lot of things.
Speaker 2: He was a lot of things.
Speaker 3: He's he's he was involved with the Smithsonian as well.
Speaker 2: I see that Bureau of Ethnology. So he was a mound guy.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's where I'm going with this, bro, I'm going straight to the giants with this because this guy and I used to got I'll tell people straight up, I'll be completely transparent about this. I used to think that this giants thing was a big and so I looked, I looked into it, and I realized there's something here. They really were pulling giants out of these mounts, and there really was a cover up and this guy right here was involved directly with the cover up. And he wasn't just covering up like giant bones. He was taking out, taking out ancient civilizations, like they put a lot of them underwater under lakes. They put they would put in dams, and they would totally put a big body of water over ancient cities. Man, for real, like Teleco Lake and Tennessee. I could prove it there's a there's an ancient city down there at temples and all kinds of stuff that's not supposed to be here. And this guy was a big part of that cover up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's now his name rings A Bell. I didn't know he was associated with that building. That's wild. Yeah, and you're talking you're talking to the right man here about ancient civilizations buried under water here intentionally, I discovered this Yere Mound complex at the bottom of a lake here in Ohio courtesy of the Society and Cincinnati map with the instructions written on the bottom. Don't mind these in these retired NSA guys are like I got into a dispute with a few years ago, like we found it somewhere else. I'm like, dude, did you read the map, Like, we don't need a map. I'm like, did you read the map though, because the map will tell you exactly where this was. So but yeah, you're right, they intentional these ancient sites right across yeah, across America.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even the Hoover Dam was one like, uh, the Hoover there's a you can look it up. It was like, uh, what's it. There's a whole culture that was flooded down there. It was an ancient city down there, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were part of the pleblo of people. So or that's what they said. But we had like, so wait before I keep going though, what this was under This is underwater in Ohio right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, East four Ok Lake just east of Cincinnati and Claremont County. Very Society of Cincinnati related settlements here. The City of Cincinnati Claimont County specifically. But yeah, this was uh so the Army Corps of Engineers part of that damning project you were talking about. They wanted to flood this town and build this dam for you know, hydro electric power, I think is what their initial claim was. The local sued stopped it. They you know, the Army Corps of Engineers lost. They got an injunction on it, and they said, fuck fuck your what, We're doing it anyway. So in nineteen sixty eight they objected to the you know, they violated the court order and went ahead and buried this site anyhow.
Speaker 3: M h well, that's what they did here in Tennessee. It's right outside of Knoxville. It was the Little Tennessee River, and I've got the I've got the map of it. There were there were seven to eight Cherokee cities down there along that river. One of them was called Chodah. It was, it was on the map. They called it Cherokee Metropolis. This was an actual city with buildings. Wasn't teepees and fires.
Speaker 2: This was Oh, yes, sir, they built break homes. You're I'm Scott's Irish Cherokee. You're you're uh you're again? What's you? You're talking to our subject, right, my wheelhouse friend? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well I love it, man, I love that. You know what I'm talking about here?
Speaker 2: And uh, it's big mound country down there.
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely absolutely, And all those mounds and and those associated towns are all underwater. It's called Teleco Lake, Tva, Tennessee. I don't remember what a stands were Tennessee. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: They they flooded it in the seventies, not too far off of this time frame you're working with with. This is one in Cincinnati here a couple of years later, I think, and they there were scientists and scholars from Cambridge. I think it was. It was either Oxford Cambridge, but I think it was Cambridge. They were down there. They were in the process of escavator excavating a temple. One of the guys from Cambridge said it was an Egyptian temple. Interesting, So I think that the Cherokee moved into an older location. I think there was a you know, an older group of people from somewhere else, probably from the Mediterranean, uh and or thereabouts, that came over here, established a civilization. They probably had their hands I'll talk about this in a second, man.
Speaker 2: Leave that up.
Speaker 3: They had their hands on advanced technology, I think, and something happened to them. Well, I know for sure that there was a war with the Giants that the Cherokee recorded. Because the Cherokee come from Iroquois stock that means they eventually they came down from up north. They were up there in New England and.
Speaker 2: They're still Cherokee up in New England by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they recorded a war with the Alajeewe giants right there around the Pittsburgh area. But so anyway, whatever happened to these people that got wiped out, I think, and then the Cherokee moved in and they established this settlement down there along the Little Tennessee River that is now of course under Tellico Lake because these Basterds flooded the whole thing mid excavation. But one of the other things that come out of there, in addition to potentially having a Cherokee I'm sorry, an Egyptian temple, you also have this right here. It's called the Back Creek Stone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh, this what your thoughts on this? It seems to be that this is evidence of what you're exactly described now, right right right, This is the seafair and culture that came over here a long time ago, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is this is thought to be Paleo Hebrew.
Speaker 2: Paleo Hebrews basically confirmed to me that right first a d.
Speaker 3: Hebrew, right I think so? Yeah, yeah, because that was it was.
Speaker 2: Located in a mound in Cherokee territory. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. So here's the deal that Creek is back. Creek was right on that little Tennessee River right outside of SA.
Speaker 2: Right. So that's what I'm saying, this is, this is evidence of precisely what you're describing. Is I mean, there is evidence to support all these things. And I don't think folks really you know, I think a lot of times, especially you know main you know, main science folks, you know, these these aren't recognized facts, right, but like they're clearly facts, right, And they're clearly evidence of what some of these mounds have aside from the giants, which I think is another important factor you it out. Yeah, I've got evidence like this right that it shows these cultures existed here.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I've got this thing. I got a picture on my phone. I just pulled it up. It's, uh, one of the it's one of the inscriptions that they think they translated this stone that you have up sure, and they think it says holiness to the Lord. And they're saying it was an inscription worn on the forehead of the high priest, as described in Exodus thirty, and it says and they made the plate of the Holy crown of pure gold and wrote upon it in a writing like to the engraving of a signet Holiness to the Lord the almost like a siedule or something. That's what they think that this is.
Speaker 2: Right, So this was kind of found under a sanctioned smiths Onian dig, so they really couldn't be like nah, right, and how it went down right? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they also found a Paleo Hebrew coins down there in Back Creek too before they flooded it, so.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it. Yeah, it's a coin of the First Jewish War with Paleo Hebrew written letters similar to those claimed. Okay, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, let me let me see if I have this correct here, Tim, So you need to tell me that John Wesley pay All, the guy that clearly you know, hit a lot of this evidence from the Smithsonian stuff started the Cosmos Club. It sits across the street from the Society, literally from the Society of the Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: From here to here, it appears to be such.
Speaker 2: So that's that's a weird dynamic. And here's why. So, as you point out, the Smithsonian did a great job at hiding these evidence of these stuff in the fount of these mounds. They eventually had to concede on the Back Creek stone after you know, the Cherokee had an uprising about it. But which is a good point. They obviously did hide these things. But that's not how they started, right, It's not how they started. So strangely enough, the folks that started the Smithsonian were the Society of Cincinnati, you know, members of the Society of the Cincinnati and names you probably are familiar with. Somebody named Jefferson Davis. He was the other first president in America if you know what I mean, the Confederate States of America. That is, so he was a US center for Mississippi and he helped he was set on the Senate committee that helped start the Smithsonian and you know, proceeding in the Civil War obviously. And another individual involved in that was an hereditary member I believe of the Putnam family, uh, the descendant of General Israel Putnam of the Rhode Island Chapter. So these are the folks that helped start the Smithsonian. And their first project was to go study the mounds. Wow, are you familiar with that? Survey the ancient monuments of the Mississippi Valley by Squire and Davis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've looked at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was their project. That's that was the initial onset of the creation of the Smithsonian. That was their first first project.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it seems like all these guys, these first presidents, I'm learning something here, man, I didn't know anything about this first Cincinnati. So like, so, you know what they called George Washington, right, the Indians Native Americans called him devour of villages because he went in and cleared out These guys were all about clearing out the natives.
Speaker 2: You know, well, it depends on which I think it depends on which, to be fairly, it depends on which tribes you're talking because there was the British, uh, you know, faction British, you know, sided faction of tribes even within the tribes. So not only did you have some tribes that completely decided with the British, and you know, oh yeah, you had you know, other tribes like the Cherokee, who they split. Yeah, so the British recognized one leader and Washington recognized a different leader. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But but what I'm what I'm getting at is eventually they they pushed these people out, Like I'm saying they were not only getting rid of the dead Native American culture, but they are getting rid of living Native American culture. It it didn't fit. It just seems like it didn't fit into their model of what they wanted this place to be. It's it falls right in line with manifest destiny they you know, Yeah, they wanted these people to appear as savages and not civilized so that they could justify taking their lands. Essentially, that, in my opinion, that's what this is all about.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I mean, I hear what you're saying. I just think it's a little slightly more nuanced than that. But I sure, no, it is.
Speaker 3: It's totally more nuanced than that. But if I had to boil it down and say that, what's one of the main factors, That's what I would say. Personally.
Speaker 2: I hear you, and I I don't necessarily disagree with the service. Let's let's take a gator's I view here at Jefferson Davis's giant dick statue. Why why are the two first presidents of America Washington and Davis have the two giant, two biggest dick statues in America?
Speaker 3: U A cyrus?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that's the obelisk. Right, it's a giant missing fallus. Right, it's the giant Dick statue. It's the rockets the Nazis are shooting off into the ocean. It's a giant Dick statue. Right. These are all the same occult I could be wrong. To me, they seem like all these same cult occult symbolism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mm hmm. I'm trying to remember the name of the president who has the hermitage out here.
Speaker 2: Oh, Andrew Jackson. Andrew Jackson.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, you know you know about him in the Trail of Tears, right, he pushed the rest of the Cherokey out via Trail of Tears. Sure, so you know they wanted to get rid of all this man.
Speaker 2: And I think I think, I think he made some allegiances that he caused them to do these things. Sure, he's an interesting character, that Andrew Jackson. Back to that Aaron Burr conspiracy, he kind of sat on the fence of that whole matter in an interesting manner. He's also got a giant Dick statue on a mound down in New Orleans for the Battle of New Orleans that he's so infamous for. But there at the hermitage. He's also got a Dick statue, not quite as big as the New Orleans one. Also on the mound.
Speaker 3: Well that's the see. There were still Cherokee living in in this choda uh Tennase or t A n s A. I. I think it's where they derive Tennessee from. There was another Cherokee city right there next to Chota called Tennessee. There were people still living there and the government came in and took it and they moved them to Arkansas and to but and then and then Jackson comes down with the axe and just says, no, everybody's gone, and trail of tears and they they take them out west and uh, those who made it, of course had to live on reservations and you know, basically a foreign type of a place like they're used to like East Tennessee landscape, and now they're living in a desert essentially. So the whole thing is just, you know, it sucks.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not good.
Speaker 3: But you know, why did they do?
Speaker 2: I just think there's a lot of politics around. It's not really discussed, especially amongst these secret societies, and you know, the attempt at cups of America that continue on and around the Burke conspiracy as the onset. So, like I said, Jackson sits on the on the fence about that. I actually cover a lot of this, but uncovering a lot of these details around this Burke conspiracy and specifically Jackson's activities in a series I do. If you're in Operation GCD on my podcast called Chasing Mneir, which is one of the folk of the interwebs who heard my Society of the Cincinnati series and discovered it intersected with some of his genealogical work when he that's how he discovered it actually was through his genealogical work, and he happens to be descended from a guy in around the spook operations of George Washington. They were spying on the Aaron Burke conspiracy. But again Andrew Jackson, high ranking military officer who sits on the fence of that whole matter, and it involves matters with the Brits and the Spaniards. So very interesting. Well, I'm just saying you're not wrong what you're saying. You know, these trail of tears very devastating, But there's a lot of politics I think that get written off specifically on Andrew Jackson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why he signed it. I mean I've looked at that too. You know, it's I don't know if it's not as inhumane as it seems, but it seems to be brought in humane that you know, he brought down the acts on that was Was he a member of the Cincinnati Society, Oh for.
Speaker 2: Sure, for sure, for sure. Yeah. So and as far as some of these activities going specifically, as you mentioned with a Cherokee when I was mentioning, there's an interesting dynamic even during the revolution. So the British actually have a you know, an official ambassador I'm sorry, diplomatic relations invite over one Cherokee leader. They recognized him as the leader of the Cherokee. Washington did the same. I believe it was seventeen ninety two. The man he invited was a man of the society. He was a in the Georgia chapter George Lowry, the Scott's Scotch Cherokee fella. He was the debt He was on that on that diplomatic you know trip to Mount Vernon, because that's where George did his business from. He didn't, you know, never lived at the White House. So you know, there was that dynamic right there, and relative to more of these uh what you're saying as far as the onslaught of warfare for some of these tribes, specifically the Cherokee. So there was a fellow that got that got mrked in around the southwestern what is now the southwestern edge of Virginia. I guess it was probably back then st too, so in around Washington County regions of Virginia. And fellow by the name of Bob Bob Benji. He was this infamous Cherokee warrior guy who was notorries for basically murking everyone he came in contact with. And you know, once he was finally murdered by somebody there. You know, the story isn't really exactly told, but the context I will offer is, you know, it's not told with the context the contact I will offer is that this is that ongoing dispute I'm talking about with and these factional you know, positions these tribes took during that time, you know, And someone murdered Bob Benji and then scalped him and mailed his scalp to George Washington. So and I would on his face You're like, well, that's kind of strange. It was one of the Lee Boys. When I say one of the Lee Boys, it was the father of General Robert Ealy. I believe it was how how the legend goes, that mailed it to him. So and that would that plays important role too, because I would argue the Civil War will definitely around the Society of Cincinnati dispute that preceded the Civil War when they when they divided just prior to the Civil War. It's also a family dispute with the Washington's and the Lee family. It's a slightly different tale, but they mailed his bob Benji's scalp to George Washington. Well, that was his buddy, George Lowry's brother in law. So this is that was that was a you know, you know, a mafioso South threat, right, That's what I'm saying. There's some internal disputes that even go on between these societies and these families and these in these sides these tribes took during this era that I think it's a farmer That's what I'm saying. When it's a farmer new one situation. I don't think modern historians quite grasped, probably intentionally because you know, it wouldn't be racist at that point, right.
Speaker 3: I think that these guys were I think George Washington was was definitely more of a savage that than than history has portrayed him to be. I mean, they got blood on their hands. Man. These guys weren't just you know, uh, clean, tidy aristocrats. They were They they went through and they they burnt villages and they killed a lot of people, whether it was Native Americans or somebody else. These guys saw a lot of combat. So you know, I'm speaking to this guy sending a scout to George Washington. George Washington probably didn't blink an eye. He probably saw it as a you know, a mafioso type of a message. But these guys were savages, man. They lived a totally different life than we do. They didn't have heating and air conditioning, refrigerators and all that. Totally different times.
Speaker 2: I know, I like it. I'm full disclosure. I'm a George Washington super fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And he was he was. He was. He merged his own boss, he murdered General Braddock and then and then took dudes, uh took his military sash and ward around the rest of his life. George George was rushing up in military uniform in like seventeen seventy two. He was ready to go, dude, he was ready to fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah. From what I understand, he was fighting for the British at when we led a regiment for the British at one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a colonel in the British Army.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, right, Yeah, very.
Speaker 2: Murdered his own boss, the Brent, the Brinceton General Braddock over he said, he sent General Braddock back in a box, took his sash first beforehand. It's wild man famously war the red sash the rest of his life like a boss. Move a love.
Speaker 3: That's what I love about the history of It's pretty it's pretty hard core, right, yeah, man, Because George was like, I'm gonna He's like, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: If it's not really publicly addressed through history, but I'm quite certain given the activities that George was up to at the time he was charged with treason by the King, there's no way they were letting him get away with these activities. And again he famously wore that sash because his story was they got ambushed, and him and his guys just happened to get away. Braddock and all of his guys just happened to get murked. But somehow in that ambush he was able to get the red sash. I don't think the king ever bought it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, right, right right, yeah, that's Man's that's what I love. Like I said, that's what I love about North American history. Man, it is so much more dance than we've been told.
Speaker 2: You know what, You're not wrong. George was cutthroat, There's no there's no question, and he may have literally cut Raddick's throat while stealing his sash.
Speaker 3: I could see that.
Speaker 1: One thing that I did find interesting that had made me, like I guess I never really thought much about that whole Native American and the white people coming over here. I mean I have, but I mean I never looked had it much deeper than I guess, Like probably I guess my own basic beliefs. But like when I had somebody on the show a long time ago, I had thrash on and he covered Native American stuff and like symbolism, like kind of like they were cult stuff from him doing that you know, we had realized so many different type of like occult orders that came over from like there in here to like like freemasonry or just even styles of magic that that fuck I'm trying to trying.
Speaker 2: To Deronda Wolf area.
Speaker 1: I forget about it, man. Uh So like you have these different styles of uh yeah, you have these. You have these symbols that the Native Americans were using starting to be inherited by secret societies over here and by occult orders, and then supposed you also have the story of like them kind of getting like wiped out. Like it's just so like what I'm getting is like regardless of how much of that is, I guess true, whatever's behind it. To me, it's like I do see I guess a group of people I guess getting diminished, and then there's symbolism even taking and reused, so like I do start to wonder if there's something else behind you know, it's even something to do with occultism or understanding of it they didn't like, Well, I just think there's something else there because because of even seeing that.
Speaker 3: Well, I'd like to dig on that a minute, because I my question is where do you think that got the cult symbolism in the first place. Where where did the Native Americans get a cult symbolism like.
Speaker 1: Even like like like the Mickmac like they're a medicine has been reused. There's people will put out magic books that have the same type of like pointed They have their own like way of showing an eight pointed star and somebody other people think.
Speaker 2: Magic wand with a mushroom cap. Yeah, it's got me some deep culture. That was an amount of chili coffee.
Speaker 3: I have a book in.
Speaker 2: This guy's got a whole resource available.
Speaker 3: Why so, Nick, you brought up the Micmac. I've got a book in the other room where this guy puts the Mickmac language right next to Egyptian higher glyphs and they match up. How does that happen? They're getting I think the Native Americans got this stuff from another culture not nearby. There was, like like JJ said earlier, there was seafaring. There was some seafaring people who came over here, for sure. That's what we've got to sort of uncover more of this. This issue is out there for the decoding. Still we still haven't even touched.
Speaker 1: I don't think we have understanding of what happened with the situation at all. And then another thing I wanted to even bring into it.
Speaker 3: Sorry, there were magicians over here, man, Nick, I think there was a group of.
Speaker 1: Well I was going to get into that that I was going to answer JJ because I bet you he might actually have an idea. And that's sort of an opinion technically, if you want to go by the Mormons, they were here, but prior weren't.
Speaker 2: They I've never heard of these people, the Mormons. Yes, please tell me about them, Cargo. Well, that's what I'm saying, you know.
Speaker 1: That's so like what do you think about them? I mean, you know the reason why.
Speaker 2: Get to that culture? Right, I'm an older culture.
Speaker 1: And if you think about it too, with the Mormons on some of their beliefs, don't they think that some of those Native Americans actually are theirs?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like if you want to twist Mormonism in there, what the fuck was really going on? Because like that that that just series like they were there prior supposedly they're also Native Americans, So what the fuck?
Speaker 2: What the fucking deed? What you're hitting on is exactly what I'm what I was about to say here with this flag too, is well, you see with the Mormons that grew out of it. I think was we covered with Heidi a couple of weeks ago that grew out of the Society of Cincinnati members that started the Mormons, including Jesseph Smith, right. So it's this it's this culture that this older ideas of carrying on this culture of these mound cultures, right, because that's obviously a focus of the society's kind of occulted understandings of the world. Same with their heritage, the Knights Templar, so they go back in their their family trees will find the templar. For example, George Washington is descended from ten of the Templar Knights that brought us Magna Carta in twelve fifteen. So ten of the twenty five knights templar. That's just one example. So the templar flag just happens to look like that Micmac flag. Right. So you're talking about seafaring people. So in the Micmax are up there in Nova Scotia or New Scotland, with which I think we live underneath the crown history today, the English crown, the Vatican crown, the crown history, and what we're talking about is the Crown history because we don't know these ideas. But these are things that existed in this in this nation for literally thousands of years. So when the Knights, Sempler's ancestors, the Normans invaded the United Kingdom in ten sixty six and the infamous Norman invasion they invaded America in ten sixty six in Nova Scotia, and you can find evidence of this in the law Incell Meadows Settlement. So we just we live underneath a bunk history. We don't know these details. But these seafaring people as we were describing there, Yeah, they've definitely impacted the native communities and long before the manifests, and I guess that's what I was trying to get at with the nuance of all this is these same families lived and lived in peace with the natives and did intermingled with trade with the natives, and the natives used their actual incorporated their language and their system amongst themselves like the mcmax did here.
Speaker 3: You know up there near Nova Scotia too, you've got Newfoundland right there's there's undisputed in my opinion, Norst Village up there that dates back to I think it's ten fourteen. There you go, and I you know, for me, it's it's a it's a nice little chunk of proof that Europeans or the Vikings or whatever we call they were over here a thousand years ago at least, you know. And if you look at the Kensing and runstone, they that's Scandinavian stuff on that as well. They found that in a field out in Minnesota or Wisconsin or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna ask you about that. You know about the Kensington runestone. They found that in a mound in Kensington, just outside of Kensason, Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep. So there's all these there's all these finding you know, and what happens here is individually do you know?
Speaker 2: Made it center? Jack? Real quick? For do you know who buried this the Kensington rooms Doane? No? What do you think it's what's by the evidence inscribed on it is the Nights Templar. Yeah. So this was a this was a land claim from the Templar, and the land claim it just happened. The land that happened to claim, we just happened to get in America. Here is the Louisiana purchase.
Speaker 3: M you think about it too, there's a Norwegian island. I think it's called Leka l e k A. They just found a boat. Talking about mounds, right, they found a boat burial mound that they's backed the seven hundred and a d. That tells me that these people were certainly selling the oceans.
Speaker 2: A long time ago, uh for sure.
Speaker 3: And the thing in with those with those boat burial mounds is they really really uh like preserve the boat down to the full details. It's awesome. You can see you could see like the level of craftsmanship that these people had, and it's it's almost otherworldly man like, especially like the Norse and the Runes. I think the Ruins themselves were like a magical language. They they had their own The Norse had their own version of advanced technology.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I think they had their hands on some very other worldly stuff, and you see it in the craftsmanship of their boats. I think it's just just down to the language itself.
Speaker 2: Well sure, if you look at it this way. You know, if if you can read maps and you can see, you know, travel the seas and you can read them, so if you can read the stars and travel the seas, you can understand the high level of mathematics that will take you real far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, man. I mean I think there was a uh a mashup of different people's you know, Phoenicians, Minoans, uh, Canaanites, Amorites. There's evidence that all these.
Speaker 2: People about some hit tights. We get some hit tightes in there, some hit.
Speaker 3: Tights in here.
Speaker 1: Bromirates, you know who sings about the Emirates? Uh that Dwight York Engine. Oh really okay, yeah yeah one of these.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool, let's be let's be honest about the situation.
Speaker 3: I'll hit you, I hit you with something with them.
Speaker 2: Are you familiar with this one? Tim? Uh Cincinnati tablet found the mound in Cincinnati. This is supposedly ancient hit tite.
Speaker 3: Wow, cool man, look at that that detail, that's ornate.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: I drove up when I first moved to Nashville, I took a road trip north and I went up through Louisville. Louisville is an interesting one because they've got old ancient walls out there that that could date way back, like there was an ancient city there prior apparently to being Louisville. But I kept going. I went up through Cincinnati. And I stopped in Cincinnati. But as I'm rolling into Cincinnati, I'm going through this I don't called a valley, but I could see like all around me. And of course it's all like Ohio suburbs right now, because you know, the modern society we're in, that's that's just a product of that. But I got this weird sense rolling in to Cincinnati that like people have been living in this area for a long time. It's just there's like a feeling about rolling into Cincinnati that I got. I don't know, man, it's kind of woo woo, but I definitely got a wild feeling rolling.
Speaker 2: In there, like that's interesting. According to a University of Cincinnati anthropologist, anthropologist I had a conversation with years back, he claims folks been living in that valley for about nineteen thousand years.
Speaker 3: I think you could feel that. Man, I'm from apple Achia. You could feel the mountains up.
Speaker 2: There whereout Well we're talking.
Speaker 3: Well, I live not too far from the Blue Ridge Parkway, the Blue rich Man. You know, I was on the I was on the corner of that though. I could see that from my backyard. That was like the like the backdrop of my My backyard was the Blue Rich Mountains. It was kind of it was like a painting man. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Nick's got himself a little taste of Appalachian now living in the area of North Carolina. He's and he's you know, on the other side of it, but he's now seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Nick could go up there sometime. Man, go up to Apple Atch or sometime go up to Boon or like Ashville or something. Man, it's beautiful, is nice. Yeah, it's cool too, cool places to visit.
Speaker 2: But like Choke, North Carolina. They got around there too.
Speaker 3: That's one of my favorite places to go through is Cherokee. That place feels old.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. There all the way there to Telecoa planes, right mm hmmmmm stretch through there.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, man, like uh back to these these artifacts though, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's this one? What do you think? Like, what's this? Uh? This was found the mound. This is a very unique symbol. It seems as far as that's not what I've seen in many mountains. This is unique and I've never seen this on any other mound for that matter, Nick, what do you think you're mud? Is this some eye symbols?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'll be totally honest. I was looking that be fair, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not in shape, right.
Speaker 1: That could be uh you know what does right behind me of a little bit of the groke symbol. Not saying that that's where you got it from, but I mean like that type of shape, and you even have like a one in a zero in there and the eye in the O I O in there. Sense Oh nos?
Speaker 3: Was this this was some sort of a disc What do you think they were doing with this?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's a good question because a lot of times, you know there there are a lot of their ritual sus seems be pipes, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I wonder what they did with it. I wonder what size this is. Like if this was real small, I could see it being used to like in like in grave pottery or something like the put you know what I'm saying, Like they would take these symbols that were engraved in stone and while they're making a pottery piece, while it's still wet, they would take it and push it up against the pottery to put the symbols in it.
Speaker 2: Sure, what's your take on the Harry Potter mushroom tipped magic wand.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know, but I'll say this the first.
Speaker 2: Magic wand I've seen in the mound before. I was kind of surprised by this.
Speaker 3: I think there were astrologers over here. Man. Have you ever looked at Davenport calendar?
Speaker 2: No, please tell me what's that about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, pull it up if you want Davenport, Iowa calendar.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: There was. There's three languages on that It's Egyptian, Libying, and Phoenician, and it's all about astrology. The whole it's the whole thing is just has to do with astrology. But all three languages are on that stone. And it reminded me of like the Phoenician Iberian stuff that comes out of the Grave Creek Mound in West Virginia. Yeah, all right, because that stuff matches like Punic astrology records. So all in all, what I'm saying here is there was a multi ethnic group of magicians, traveling magicians that came over here. I think that's what this points too.
Speaker 2: That makes sense to me, And I'll go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, I was just gonna say I think like that that if you look at that Punic language that was used by the Iberian phoenicians. It goes back to astrologers from the first millennia BC. Just to give you a timeframe, Davenport calendar is what we're looking for. They might not even have this on Google. Man, this might I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: This is I'm familiar with the Davenport tablets.
Speaker 3: This might be this one might be banned from Google. I'll see if i can find a picture of it here in a second.
Speaker 2: I've got a pick. Please do I've never even heard of that. So that grave creek, man, I agree with you, a lot of Phoenician stuff going on inside of that. That tablet's gone. And with the way Houdini poof well, so that was that mound was George Washington's and Charles Manson's favorite mound, obviously at different points in time.
Speaker 3: What really, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Washington used to survey the Ohio country for his brother's company, the Ohio Company, and he would camp out around that mound. According to his journals, that would be his frequent spot of camp. And then later Charles Manson would visit his mother at the penitentiary there and he would like to play down that mound and roll down the hill, roll down the mound, so they had different reason. I think they might have had different interests at different times, but you know they both they both shared affinity for that mound.
Speaker 3: Well, what's what sticks out to me about that in particular is that it's not just Phoenician, it's Iberian Phoenician. So we're talking about Spain, right, i'd area is that's that's Iberia. Now that's where I could I feel like I can maybe tie in alchemy here. Of course I'm speculating a little bit, but this was a group of of magician alchemists because a lot of this, a lot of this points back to these guys being having some some sort of a landing pad out on out in Spain. Uh, like the like the Liberians would have come through Spain probably the who was the other the Egyptians, the Phoenicians, and then and then a lot of these Phoenicians in particular were from cad Is Spain or kd Is Spain is c A D I Z and uh. You know, anyway, what I'm saying is like Spain in my research, is a place where you see a lot of alchemy just out all a lot of the main deep dives I've done on alchemy have something to do with Spain like or France like, which you know, France is right next to Spain, like. I don't know, it's just something about that. It's almost like alchemy got moved to Spain at one point, or a lot of the alchemists went to Spain at one point. I don't know.
Speaker 2: But it just got thinking, what's an interesting thought for sure, because I think a lot of this stuff gets carried on the bloodlines. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the late fifteen hundreds is popping in Germany.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if where it was prior to that or after that, but the scene, oh yeah, especially even started againting resocrutionism around that too, or or the idea of it, you know, that whole thing was going around.
Speaker 2: Well, that was kind of the point I was making earlier with Parsons having this heritage to the Society of Cincinnati, secret Society stuff. It seems like a lot of these families go back to these well I'm not saying exclusively, but a lot of them have this rooted, long heritage rooted in witchcraft or other sort of alchemy practices. The world's come to mind immediately. We just did that show on Tuesday, well, and her whole family has a not just her branch, other branches have a history of this this witchcraft activity. Getting back to the old world, right, this is not just America.
Speaker 3: Called The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hindei, Alchemy and the End of Time by Jay Wiiner. I had this guy on. It was pretty cool, like he drops some knowledge for sure. But he and his friend, he told me they went to Spain and went and followed this course that a lot of these old alchemists took through Spain. Because what happened is they were building the cathedrals over there, and like with with alchemy in mind, like they were they were I think they said they saw the cathedrals as frozen music, and they so they tried to They had all these mystical reasons for why they built the cathedrals the way they did. But what they did was they encoded esoteric meaning an alchemical meaning into the actual cathedrals themselves throughout Spain and throughout France of course as well. And it goes back to h Bernard of clairvo He was like the first. He was the first, uh he's he was. He helped found the Knight's Templar. Actually, yeah, And they don't know how he got all this money because he financed the first of the Gothic cathedrals. They don't know, they don't know how he came into all this money to do so. But he was friends with all these alchemists, so like the assumption was that he they were you know, they turned base metals into gold basically, and they got rich off of it, and they built these cathedrals. And when they built the cathedrals, they encoded those secrets of alchemy into the building itself.
Speaker 2: That's awesomescape.
Speaker 3: You have a landscape spanning spain of this type of stuff. It's not just the cathedrals. It's in like little landmarks and stuff like that. There's there's obelisks and and just little like stone monuments, and it's it's just a shrine of of alchemical texts. That is totally an enigma all throughout strain.
Speaker 2: For sure. When you were describing that, I was before you mentioned Bernard de Clarvo, as you pointed out, one of the co founders of the Night's Templar at the Council of Claremont, which again, as I was saying before Clarmont County and Cincinnati where that one site was buried under lake. Very important to these folks, you know, a very important site. But the we have New Clara Vos. It's outside of Chico, California. These are the Cistercian monks. These are the folks that you know Bernard de Clarivo. His religious order would have been the Cistercian Order. So they moved one of these religious houses you're describing from Spain from the thirteenth century, one of these templar religious chapter houses to their location just outside of Chico, California. You're familiar with the any of any of those sites. No, you used to be called the Santa Maria del Ovilla. This was a Cistercian monastery built in Spain back in eleven eighty one.
Speaker 3: Now are there two?
Speaker 1: Are there?
Speaker 3: Is there a Cistercian and a sister Nian or something like it? Is there two versions of this word.
Speaker 2: That I'm unfamiliar with. Certainly the Cistercians were definitely the Have you seen the film Robin Hood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been a while though.
Speaker 2: You know, Friar Friar Tuck or whatever, the drunk monk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every has his ups.
Speaker 2: He's a Cistercian monk. So these monks out here in Chico, the they brew beer with Sierra Nevada. Oh okay, but this this is their chapter house here from Spain from the eleventh eleven, built in eleven eighty one. You can go visit. It's now sits in Chico and I've seen it's there.
Speaker 3: Now. He was associated with the Benedictine Order as well, right, Clavo, Yeah, I think he was associated with the Benedictine Order at one.
Speaker 2: That's very possible. So the folks, for example, when I say the Ausertion monks are the ones that create the Knights Temple and how they're represented by Friar Tuck, the folks that inscribed that Kensington room soon you were we were discussing before, that would have been a Cistercian monk that did that. They were the only ones that were skilled and uh learned in those languages of the time to inscribe that stone. So a temple art faction, would you know, on a on a mission for whatever, would have a Friar Tuck as you've seen in robin Hood along with him, and that that'd been the guy who inscribed that stone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't there a I don't remember how what they call it gungeywomp or something like that. Are you familiar with the Gungeywomp site?
Speaker 2: It sounds some there, but that's a refreshment memory.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know much about it. It's I'll see if I can find how you spell that? But it's a apparently it's in It's in New England, and it's an old monk site. It's like a little small cathedral built into stone. And the people who own the property are like kind of cool, they're kind of into alternative history, so they're open about it. They're like they let people come out there and and and tour the property and stuff like that and check it out. But it's it. It dates back to monks, well, it dates back to I don't remember what it dates back to, but they think because of some of the inscriptions that it were monks who put it there. I'm gonna see if I can find it.
Speaker 2: How are we spelling this because I'm sure I'm spelling it incorrectly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, here you go. G u n g y y w A MP gungee womp.
Speaker 2: I was closely didn't come up.
Speaker 3: It's in Connecticut, I believe.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep, hard for Connecticut. I put New Hampshire. I'm not sure why. I don't think even said New Hampshire. It just sounded like something they would be in New Hampshire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does. I think I.
Speaker 2: Was was in Vermont. I was like it stefing out Vermont, so it may as well be New Hampshire. They want to be Vermont, but they're not quite Vermont. So it's sounds like a New Hampshire activity.
Speaker 3: They've got stone circles there, I believe. Oh yeah, there you go. There's a picture. Yeah, growting Connecticut.
Speaker 2: Yep, we got some large slabs. Huh what are we talking here? Yeah, some ceremonial sites of some regard is that we're looking at? This? Is that what this is?
Speaker 3: I would think, so ceremonial stone. I don't know much about this one, but you know, they have theorized that this was a group of I think German monks is what they said, who came over did this?
Speaker 2: How dare they? How dare they come over here and do this?
Speaker 3: Or maybe it's Irish monks that's what they said, yeah, or coldies.
Speaker 2: They're saying this is made in the nineteen sixties. Is that real life? That can't be real life?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it's definitely not made from the nineteen sixties. That might be what they're trying to cover it up with and say typical, Yeah, that would be typical. No, there's I don't know, man, It's just just what came to mind when you were talking about the monks coming over here. I think what we have those a situations where there was a lot of different groups of people coming over here way before Columbus.
Speaker 2: Oh big time. Are you familiar with this site, tim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right outside of Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, sir. Do you know the namesake for this mount.
Speaker 3: No hit me with it.
Speaker 2: It's back in the early sixteen hundred. It's a group of French Trappist monks of the Cistercian order made this their home for about twenty years, I believe, is how Leto goes. So back to that same order of the Nights Templear monks, the Cistercian monks.
Speaker 3: So were you saying that they moved in to the area and like lived amongst the mountains.
Speaker 2: They lived on specifically apparently on top of that mound. That's why they got the name Monks Mound because these French beer drinking monks to set up shop there had some tailgaters. Wow, man, about twenty years, like a twenty year long tailgater.
Speaker 3: No, that's interesting, man, I didn't know that I knew about Kokia, you know, and all that. Sure, Yeah, I think that that's a very interesting site, just for the fact that it points to there being a city there that I think they held. They think it housed about twenty five thousand people or more in twelve hundred a d. And part of that city, part of that city would be under Saint Louis now.
Speaker 2: At a time when London was only half that size.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep. And you know, I think that it just goes back to this idea that some of our cities are aren't new. You can't go by the founded by date on Wikipedia. For some of our cities, people have been living there much longer. I think we've built some of our modern day cities right on top of these old cities, and I think Saint Louis is a good example of that. Specifically Kohokia Mound. I mean there were tunnels that they found two Monks Mound that like ran under the river to Saint Louis and where they found like weird artifacts. I saw this on a This dude was doing a breakdown of like old newscape newspaper articles. Sure, and he found an old coupling of articles where they talked about the weird tunnels under the river and Saint Louis connected to these mounds, and they were finding just you know, out of place artifacts, like there was like along the lines of the tunnel was like lions heads that held torches. Just say Indiana, Jon stuff man.
Speaker 2: Totally writes some Egyptian stuff too, right man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, we've got that here in Nashville too. They found they found a tunnel that had a sarcophagus in it below Nashville.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an ancient city as well. Right. They recognize that by naming things such as the Parthenon, Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think so. I think they put that there as a as a nod to some of the stuff they were finding here.
Speaker 1: You're you out there in Nashville. Yeah, Oh, I got to go out there one more time before I start working on that stuff I have. I want to film this one more day. Yeah, definitely hit you up, man. I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm from North Carolina originally.
Speaker 1: Hey you told me that, Yeah, you told me that I think one other time. Yeah, yeah, that's that. And I'll definitely make sure i'll make try to make a work with it if you're available to Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I'll wrap up my thought though, real quick with that, just because I think this is crazy like that parth and On. The word on the sho Street is that that Parfenon sits on top of the entrance to this tunnel they found where they found all these weird artifacts and the tunnel. They said in the article, they talked about how the tunnel stretched for about a mile underneath Nashville and came out at Fort Negli, which is a star fort. I'm sure you're familiar with star fort lore, some of those star So you've got a tunnel connected to a star fort with a sarcophagus in there. They found big urns and vases down there with what they were describing as an undetectable language. It was some they you know, they weren't they didn't know what language it was.
Speaker 2: On there was Reformed Egyptian, probably yaph Smith joke, I apologize, Yeah, what do you say? Tell everybody it's reformed Egyptian, right right, only I can read it, my angel marone.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: No, But assumption, my assumption is that it was it was not Egyptian or or they would have identified it. It was something else probably yeah, like Greek or something like that. Who knows. But anyway, sorry, Nick.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, No, no, no, I was interrupting you. I wanted to ask guy, because you're talking about like Egyptian artifacts or whatever and Mormons. I heard that at some point. I think I think Joseph Smith even kind of technically put a lien on the church because he wanted to acquire Egyptian artifacts. Have you ever heard that before?
Speaker 2: I think the whole society of Cincinnati was deeply in patch, me with the Egyptian artifacts, Napoleon Bonaparte being a prime example. Interesting, so I think Smith's Smith's interests were in the same.
Speaker 1: Napoleon. You guys got to look into his sister. She was a fucking freak interesting.
Speaker 2: Lady, Napoleon Bonaparte's sister.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we mentioned that when we covered the Reggio carnival. Uh, somehow he came up on there and then we covered his sister or some ship.
Speaker 2: And the Bonaparte started the FBI as well. They're very powerful family in America.
Speaker 3: I've heard that Napoleon FBI thing. That's pretty wild man, that's said Nick would know. They say that Napoleon spent some time in like Egypt and like the Great Pyramid and like one of the chambers up there, like like kind of like Crowley did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Crowley loved himself some Jesse Smith and said his Damien Eckles apparently, But who doesn't love bubbles Hubbert here, he's a he's a handsome jen He wasn't handsome, gen r I p bubbles bubbles Bubbles looks a little. I appreciate something way up preciate both of you gents. Saving Sam's great. Great to meet you, sir, and these, like I said, your your topics of conversation specifically right in my wheelhouse. I certainly enjoyed a lot of your insight on these on these topics. Do you have any closing words for folks here? Anything you can plug here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll just sure, I mean, I'll plug my podcast, I reckon uh sixth Sensory podcast. I'm on YouTube, Spotify, Apple, and Patreon and sixth sensory Instagram. Check that out and that's it. Man, thanks for having me on. It was it was a blast talking to you about this stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah for sure, man. I got your links in the show notes already for folks to check out. And yeah, for sure absolutely And Nick, sir, I appreciate your time as always. Any plugs for parting thoughts for folks tonight.
Speaker 1: Uh no, no really, I don't know. Check out the eul rechecks. I don't know. Sure. We got we got some really interesting guests coming up recently. I mean, I don't know if any of them will be live, but you have some interesting uh oh, we got you know who got coming that that that will be dropping soon that we could promote. Uh, we're gonna be having a ex vampire cult person on who was in it? And Rice? This woman was in an and Rice vampire colt. That should be interesting.
Speaker 3: Who's Anne Rice?
Speaker 1: She was? She was the one who did that whole thing with the interview with the vampire.
Speaker 3: Ah makes sense.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, you trying to hit me with you ain't got nothing to plug. I was about to start plugging some occult reject stuff. That vampire stuff we got some Cult Elvis coming up.
Speaker 1: We got oh yeah that's dropping.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's true that.
Speaker 1: The Colt Elves is dropping next Wednesday. So yeah, people keep an eye out for that definitely, or might have dropped on it. Might have dropped on Heidi if you want to go check that out.
Speaker 2: All right, I was gonna say, we got more Mormon stuff with Heidie coming up.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, yes, yes, we got that's yes, shout out to Yeah, more Moment Mafia coming at you cold. Yeah, Colt Elvis and Van guests coming up soon, so it should be definitely interesting.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Let me just hack up along here and I appreciate both of you jents again. Operation GCD Live coming up on Wednesday with an occult and or ESO Terror review of the nineteen eighty six uh cinematic masterpiece The Golden Child starring Eddie Murphy. That with Nick and Jen the Ninjas looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to just because I have to watch the movie a few times to do it. I love that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great one. It's a really it plays. The comedy still plays. I mean, it's who doesn't want to see Axel Foley Battle of Satanic Cult going to pet Tibet. You know who doesn't want to see that? I want to see it again exactly. I watched a couple of times.
Speaker 3: I just saw this al movie the other day that I need to go back and watch. It's with Tom Cruise. He plays Tim Curry plays the sat Satan in it or the Devil. I'm trying to remember what it's called. But anyway, it looks very esoteric. I gotta go back and watch it.
Speaker 2: Talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an old, old movie, right.
Speaker 3: It's Tom Cruise from the eighties, and it's got a very generic title, but it's all about it's well, what is it? It's about like somebody who makes a pack with the devil and but it's but it's cooler than that. It's not just that I haven't seen it in years. I can't even describe it, man, But it's like Tim Curry plays the devil.
Speaker 1: In it, and.
Speaker 3: He's it's very creepy legend. That's it. It's gotta be that movie was bugged out legend Tom Cruise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think. Yeah, didn't Tim Curry play the demon looking thing? Like you'd have no idea.
Speaker 2: That was him. Yeah, now you mentioned I actually actually just got a message today from a folk of the interwet I was recommending a cult nesso terric review of this one. Here, Nick the Devil's Rainy Fellas are familiar with this one.
Speaker 1: I think I have heard of that.
Speaker 2: Actually, John Travolto Anton Levey was the technical advisor. Here's him and Johnny Boy.
Speaker 1: Oh, we definitely have to check this out.
Speaker 2: They got a little they got, you know, I know from experience you don't want to get this closer to Travolta. He gets a bit handsy. But so who knows what him and Levey were doing here?
Speaker 1: This is on the street as he did grab JJ's as.
Speaker 2: A rumor on the street. And I'll tell you what, sir, that he got a little, he got a little two hands back it up here, John, not that kind of guy.
Speaker 3: Levey, what did was he involved with? Like LaVey was involved with Rosemary's Baby too, right, Like he's been involved with films, yes, theirs.
Speaker 2: He was a technical advisor for Bob Cocaine, Evans and Rumin Polanski missed process himselves satanic shit show Rosemary's Baby. You are corrector and.
Speaker 3: I think that he met Aquino for the first time at Rosemary's Baby premiere preview. That's one of the little stories that comes with that, I think. But anyways, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I don't you know, I don't really know the epicenter ac sevity of winning Quino met Levey. You know what I mean? That is, that is a good point you bring up when I think about it.
Speaker 3: Legend is it was at a preview premiere, some sort of a shell wing for Rosemary's Baby. That's what I've heard.
Speaker 2: At least that would be interesting. Yeah, man, that would be interesting. So just as on the way out here, I U you can look see the look in my face. I felt bad for threatening John Travoltza with a very large gun. I apologize to the man. I let him come see the cell fighter. He got a bit handsy, he said, back it off, John. You know, right the last second, he pulls me into this photograph, pulls me in to his credit, at least in his defense, it's a Friday or Saturday night. I don't recall. It's midnight, secluded Hanger six. Air Force Dudes, He's like jackpot, you know what I mean. So nice guy. Otherwise, I suppose he's like he's like being in a what's that?
Speaker 1: What's tries a little sixy wait, get one.
Speaker 2: That's That's what I'm saying. Dude, he's like secluded airplane hanger and he's like six Air Forces. He's scrapping Air Force young man. He's like, I'm he's like, hell yeah, I'm staying.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of questions about that picture, but just the context in general
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate both you gentlemen and the folks at the interwebs have yourself good, even