Speaker 1: The question isn't are you a conspiracy theorist or are you not a conspiracy theorist?
Speaker 2: The question is are you a conspiracy theorist or are you fucking brain down cinematic lack of momion.
Speaker 3: I'm a conspiracy theorist, Dave, all right, you caught me. Look that whole label. Just need you need to embrace it or just like not let it bother you at a minimum.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Because powerful people, people in positions of power, conspire. Guess what, People that aren't in positions of power conspire to. Drug dealers conspire all the time. Basically a conspiracy. Setting aside the theory aspect of it, a conspiracy is just people interacting in secret for nefarious purposes, usually criminal purposes. So yeah, I'm a conspiracy theorist. People conspire, And guess what. The richest and most powerful people ever absolutely conspire. And most of them didn't get to that position of being the richest and most powerful people on the planet, if not in human history, by not conspiring. Many of them got there by conspiring. So this is I'm just sick to death. I am so sick of people discarding any sort of conversation about this topic based off of Oh, you're a conspiracy Sure, yeah, I am. They conspired. There's tremendous amounts of evidence to prove that they did. Okay, So, despite what the Age of the United States of America says, despite what the head of the FBI says, despite what the second in command that the FBI says, despite what the President of the United States says, they conspired. That's a fact. I'll show you. I'll prove it. Okay, don't take my word for it. Why is the FBI protecting the largest scale pederist in human history?
Speaker 4: Simple because of who's on that list. You don't think that Bill Gates is lobbying Congress and to prevent the disclosure of that list. And why is it that the Senate?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: And good for Senator Blackburn to try to get it out. But then Dick Turbin comes over the top and says, no, oh, we're not going to release the names. I don't care about the list itself, but if released the names, right and I've said it, Dan Bongino said it. We've reviewed all the information, and the American Republic is going to get as much as we can release. He killed himself. Do you think, let's play out the logical conclusion of this. Do you think that myself, Bongino and others would participate in hiding information about Epstein's grow test activities or do you think we would also participate in not prosecuting people we had evidence to prosecute people on where's the videotape of a Nipsteen Island of X, Y and Z committing these frauds? Why haven't you given it to us? Do you really think I wouldn't give that to you if it existed?
Speaker 3: Ah, Cash, Actually, I don't think you would give it to me. And the proof of that is that you're not giving it to me. And do I think that you have it? Yeah? I do. Actually, I'm not one hundred percent sure that you have it particularly, but do does someone in your department or someone at the CIA have it? Absolutely? So I'm sick of the I already did an entire episode breaking down exactly how Cash Mattel lied in his own words, between him before he gets to be the head of the FBI and then after once he is the head of the FBI. That Rogan appearance was devastating for his credibility. It was at that point which I basically abandoned any hope that there was going to be a legitimate investigation of this, and I was right. So for those that don't know, I haven't even given you the intro here. Last night there was an axios leak of a DOJ report that basically confirms what we all kind of unfortunately suspected that the case is closed, that there's nothing more to look at, there's no co conspirators, there's no evidence to do any additional prosecutions. It's over. Nothing to see here, go home. Why would you even think that there might be a new sheriff in town that brings justice to you and your family? Not going to happen. I am to put it. I can't even put into words how upset I am, honestly when I saw the leak first off, like the leak itself was not signed by Pam Bondi, and there was some basically copium that was going around the interwebs for a while saying maybe it's fake, maybe this is a doctored document, and in fact xeo's got it wrong. Well, no, we now have confirmation from the White House that yeah, they're not doing any further investigations.
Speaker 2: Caroline.
Speaker 1: The DOJNFI now concluded there was no Jeffrey Epstein client list. What do you tell Nagas supporters who say they want anyone involved in Jeffrey Epstein's alleged crimes to be held accountable.
Speaker 5: This administration wants anyone who has ever committed a crime to be held accountable. And I would argue this administration has done more to lock up bad guys than certainly the previous administration. And the Trump administration is committed to truth and to transparency. That's why the Attorney General and the FBI Director pledged, at the President's direction, to do an exhaustive review of all of the files related to Jeffrey Epstein's crimes and his death, and they put out a memo in conclusion of that review. There was material they did not release because, frankly, it was incredibly graphic.
Speaker 3: Tell me the difference there between Carolyn Levitt and Kareem John Pierre, because I can't see it. I can't see a difference at all. I see a paid propagandist lying to the American people to cover up for the worst of the worst amongst us. That's what I see. A bald faced lie right up there with Joe Biden being sharp as attack. He's never been more brilliant. He has no speech, It's just a stutter. I mean, that's what we're watching. And I'm telling you, any political pundit out there, any talking head, any influencer, any politician that doesn't have the cahonas to call this out for what it is, the most obvious cover up in my lifetime. If they don't have the balls to talk about this honestly, to call it out for what it is, you should never listen to them again, None of them ever. This is pathology. Either they are paid disinformation agents or they're so dumb it doesn't make a difference because they might as well be. That's where we're at, and there are a lot basically talking points that are circulating right now that says, oh, you know, look, I didn't support Trump specifically over the Epstein case. What I'm really concerned with is the border. What I'm really concerned with is, I don't know, getting the economy humming again. So as far as I'm concerned, as long as he does that, he has delivered on his promises. Sorry, not good enough, not good enough, cash matel Dan Bongino and Pambondy all made promises, explicit promises here I'll show you now.
Speaker 6: I saw your appearance at Cepack with Ben and with Ted Cruz and one of the things that you alluded to, and this is something Donald Trump has talked about. The DOJ may be releasing the list of Jeffrey Epstein's clients. Well, that really happened.
Speaker 7: Sitting on my desk right now to review. That's been a directive by President Trump. I'm reviewing that. I'm reviewing JFK files, MLK files. That's all in the process of being reviewed because that was done at the directive of the president from all of these agencies.
Speaker 6: So so have you seen anything that you said, Oh, my gosh, not yet. Okay, well we'll check back with you.
Speaker 3: That was February twenty first, That was four and a half months ago, something like that. Long time ago. Okay, she had time to review. And according to the DOJ leaked memo today, there's nothing. According to Carolyn Levitt, the White House spokes whole, there is no list. There is nobody else to prosecute, there's nobody else to go after. So what you have is a guy who procured over a thousand victims of his trafficking operation for himself. And that's it. That's the narration that they're going with. There's nobody else, There's nobody else on earth. Despite the fact that Epstein had contacts and serious relationships with dozens, probably hundreds of the most wealthy and powerful people all over the world, all throughout politics, all throughout Hollywood, academia, everything, every institution. Basically he had his fingers in everything. So you have him just trafficking to himself, which I guess isn't trafficking. He's just a serial pervert. He then, obviously despite the fact that in two thousand and eight, he got this incredible sweetheart deal after purchasing a child an underage person for prostitution aka abuse. To put it mildly, he gets the deal of a lifetime where alex Acosta, who by the way, went into Trump's first presidential cabinet as the Labor secretary. This guy was the DA of Florida, and he cuts his sweetheart deal with Epstein where he gets to and I shit you not. It was like a couple of year sentence that he got out after thirteen months, but he also was allowed to leave for twelve hours a day. So a guy who acquired a child for that was allowed to leave his cell twelve hours a day to go to work. Oh and might i add According to Daily Beast reporting, alex Acosta also said that the reason he was told to give that sweetheart deal to Epstein was because he was connected to intelligence, and to quote back off. Now, Acosta has never confirmed that quote. He was asked about it. He was also put under the gun and said, hey, will you confirm or deny that Epstein was intelligence? And he would not answer, and then he immediately stepped down. And we haven't heard from the guy since. So, yeah, he was connected to intelligence. And anybody that won't say that is also a liar, a pathological liar, because it couldn't be more obvious. This guy that got a sweetheart deal back in eight who should have gone away for years, maybe a decade, he gets a year with twelve hours per day release into the wild, is obviously connected to intelligence. He then gets arrested in the late twenty teens, and well, basically he's facing trial. He takes his own life, right, that's the story. Why would he do that? There's only evidence of these tapes which you've already been charged and convicted on that, and you already got a sweetheart deal because of your relationship to the rich and powerful. You're just going to check out. You're not going to fight it in court. Anybody buying this. I've already done an episode in the past, which by the way, got demonetized because I showed photos of it. Sorry, I had to tell you the truth, basically debunking the idea that he did that to himself. So you guys can go check out that episode. I think it was the cash lied episode. But this guy, I don't believe it. I don't buy it for a second. I think, like, no, I can't prove it definitively because there's no footage, which, by the way, when this memo got leaked today, twelve hours of footage of the cell where Epstein was being kept was released to the public late last night, and there's really nothing to be seen there, but I'll show you a quick second of it. So a friend of the show, Chris Martinson, says, for the FBI DOJ to claim anything at all from the one working Epstein cell block video camera feed is infuriatingly insulting. Here's the data his best I can tell lining things up, Only a sliver of a corner of the stairs leading to Epstein's cell block is visible in this one lone working camera angle, so we don't know if a someone was already inside his cell block, or b if someone went up the right side of the staircase, or see if even the video feed was altered by Ahood Broos firm or even an FBI cover up crew. But even if we take it at face value, you can't possibly rule any scenario out from this camera angle. To state anything more declarative is utter bollocks. And essentially what they're saying is, I don't know if you're listening, you can't really tell, but like his cell is over here. I watched like ten minutes or so of the video just to see if there was anything worth seeing. The only thing of note was that there was in fact a singular minute that was cut and you could you could watch it in the feed. It jumps from I think it was like eleven fifty seven am to eleven fifty eight am and the minute is just gone, So there was obviously an edit done to the footage. But at this point, given what cash, Betel and Dan Bongino had been saying over the past month and a half as to look, we've reviewed everything. There's nothing there, There's no there there. We already knew this was coming, right, So if you expected the hallway footage, which Bongino promise was going to be released to the public, as if that was going to show us anything significant, obviously it wasn't. So it doesn't The fact that there's even in this benign footage that who knows if it's even real, there's still a minute that's cut out of it, is like, Oh, it's just such a such a lack of concern for the American people, for our interest, for our concerns. It's insulting. I feel like I'm like I'm being spat on all day, every day for months now, and I can't be alone and feeling this way. Like I know, my audience probably was fifty to fifty on whether or not they voted for Trump, but regardless like whether you did or you didn't, this is an insult to all of us to float delivering on justice and then to give nothing, particularly after you had promises by the head of the FBI, the second in command of the FBI, the ag all of which said justice is coming, disclosures are coming here, it is, it's coming. Just wait a couple more months. Look, we've only been here for a few weeks. We've only been here for a few months. We haven't even been here a year yet. Just give us time and then boom amble nothing. No prosecutions, no further disclosures. Here's some benign footage of a hallway that goes for twelve hours that you can't make heads or tails of and case closed. It's disgusting. It's one of the worst abuses of power, and just a diminishment of the justice system ri at large. That Like, honestly, if you're living in this country and you expect that people can do this to kids and get away with it, why would you expect the rest of us to honor your justice system, to honor your laws anything. It's it's bedlam, it's chaos, tyranny. It's disgusting. I am furious, honestly, Like I had to calm down. The only reason I'm able to even talk about this in some sort of coherent fashion is because I've done so many hours of spaces on it, and I've kind of allowed myself to just let the ideas and the emotions kind of percolate so I can get to some semblance of a rational discussion about this. But had I gone live last night when this news first dropped, it would have just been me yelling. It had just been me staring into the camera and screaming as loud as possible. I'm unbelievably angry. I'm amazed that there's not more public outcry. And by the way, corporate media hardly even touching it. They're pretending is if it's not a non story. There was no public interest in this at all, despite the fact that I know for a fact a huge swath of Trump supporters I'm not even talking about my people, the libertarian folks talking about Trump supporters specifically cared about this story, maybe more than anything. I mean, who with a soul doesn't care about getting child abusers and traffickers off the streets, especially if it's being used for blackmail. So let's get into why I believe it was being used for blackmail, because I've got to prove out some of my claims here because otherwise I just sound like a lunatic. There's a lot of evidence, a lot of fire that goes along with this smoke, let's go. So I did the research on this because I wanted to make sure that I had this accurate. So I'm not trying to lie to you guys. This is true, tracked, proven, documented, reported on by large media outlets. For the former Israeli Prime Minister Ahud Barrock met with Epstein thirty six times between twenty thirteen and twenty seventeen. This was after Epstein had been convicted of abusing a minor, which he got that sweetheart deal from Acosta in Florida. Brock was in the IDF for thirty five years, reached the highest level of the IDF, and he was also a member of the elite Syaret Metcal Unit, a special forces group known for and I quote, intelligence gathering and covert operations. Epstein's partner, Maxwell Gislaine, was the daughter of Robert Maxwell, a well known, well documented Massad agent. So anyone that is trying to claim that there is no connections between Epstein and Massad is just flat out lying. Now, that doesn't mean definitively that he was exclusively a Masad agent or asset. I'm not saying that he was. I think it's highly likely given that his operations were largely, if not entirely, being ran out of the United States, that obviously the CIA was involved. That's my read of things. Again, have to because we don't have a fucking DOJ and a functioning FBI to investigate these things, and because the people that are responsible for those investigations we're actually participating in this bullshit. You're gonna have to connect some dots. Okay, it's not going to be super clean, sign sealed delivered from some important person with a title in the government. That's the nature of government conspiracy is that you're going to have to do some of your own research and conclusions on this. Sorry. So this is where the people that only trust the New York Times or only trust a politician to tell them the truth about things are going to be upset. Grow the fuck up. The New York Times and politicians lie to you about half the time, if not more.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you're gonna have to put on your big boy pants and think for your fucking self. Here's what John Kiraku, a CIA agent who served from nineteen ninety two thousand and four, had to say about the Epstein case.
Speaker 8: What are the chances that Epstein was an intelligence construct of some sort.
Speaker 2: I think the chances are very very good. I've maintained from the very beginning that this has Mosad written all over it. Mosad is incredibly active on US soil, right, hundreds and hundreds of Israeli intelligence agents active across the United States at any given time. One of the things the Israelis are very good at is the cultivation and recruitment of what are called access agents. So let's say you want information from Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton and Prince Andrew. Well, you're not going to recruit any of those people, so you do the next best thing. You recruit somebody who has access to all those people. Jeffrey Epstein bore all the hallmarks of an Israeli access operation, besides the fact that he's Jewish. His relationship with Glenn Maxwell, whose father was also a Masad agent, a known Masat agent, leads me to believe that they kept it all in the family. His access continued to improve the wealthier he became.
Speaker 3: So this isn't exactly a big mystery as to what the incentive would be to do this. If you get people, you know, tech moguls, guys that run social media, guys who have fortune five hundred companies, big corporations that move not just a lot of resources, but I have a lot of power, a lot of political capital. If you get politicians, if you get members of the royal family like Prince Andrew, if you get presidents of the United States, former presidents of the United States, if you get all of these people in compromise positions, and you have them on video committing a act that they may or may not even know that they were doing willingly in terms of the age discretion. Maybe they thought that, oh, yeah, I'm on an island, I'm having vacation. My buddy over here. Epstein's got this prostitute for me, just gonna, you know, go do what scumbag politicians do. And then you come to find out he calls you up when you get home from the island and he goes, hey, Bud, I hate to break it to you. Or maybe it's not even him. It's probably not him. He probably just gives it off to his handlers, and then they contact them and they send them a screenshot of them in the act and they say this all goes away, but we need you to pass this bill that gives additional aid for XYZ, or we need you to vote against this, or we need you to come out and give us talking points on XYZ. This is very basic stuff. If you think that this isn't in the realm of capability for basically any intelligence agency, I think you're being very naive if you think that the top intelligence agencies, be that six, CIA, Massade, don't utilize tactics like this on the regular Again, extraordinarily naive. We know that they do. So it's just a matter of was he doing this for himself or was he doing this for intelligence? Well, I think it's important for you to ask yourself. He was doing it for decades. How how did he get away with it when he was caught red handed with an underage solicitation. Why did he get such a sweetheart deal? Why did the DA say that he gave him a sweetheart deal because he was connected to intelligence? Do we really have to connect more dots than this? Why would a former prime minister, former prime minister of our greatest ally visit him thirty six times after he had already been convicted. Why just because he's so charismatic, because he's such a great tax accountant, Or do you think maybe he was handing off the surveillance footage to him. Look, I know you're gonna have to connect some dots. I know some of you are going to just go lickd dog conspiracy arts crazy, You're so naughty, and the rest of you, the saye amongst us, are gonna go Yeah, Clim's obviously fucking right. This guy was obviously building compromont files against political allies, enemies, everybody across the board, corporate titans, tech titans, and then using that leverage to force their hand in whatever ways they desired. And I think this is the thirty thousand pound elephant in the room. Was Trump actually caught on tape? I don't know. Now. I've always thought to myself, given that the FBI was under Democrat control and they were doing everything in their power to remove Donald Trump, that they probably would have released that information just to destroy his political career. But given that they've now put such a tidy little bow on this by saying there's no additional prosecutions, in fact, there's not Donald Trump, there's not Bill Clinton, there's literally no one else on video that we are capable of prosecuting. That Now I'm thinking to myself, all right, maybe they didn't use it because like, to even admit that these files exist would then require for disclosure of more of the files and it would end up tarnishing them. So therefore they withheld it. But here's the thing that I also think is important to understand, because a lot of people are going, well, why wouldn't they Why wouldn't Trump have released it back in sixteen eighteen if you had it, Well, once you have these even if you're in opposition to the operation, if you get into a position of power, Well, first off, I don't think that Trump has actual ultimate authority to do these disclosures and things like that. Sorry to break it to you, but once you've gone through all this really life threatening effort to get these people in compromise position and to have this footage and to have this blackmail material, do you turn that over to the public and do you turn it over to an AG or a DA and allow for them to actually prosecute these people. No, even if it wasn't Trump that ordered the operation, it's highly probable that once they had the files, assuming that they did so. According to Panbondy, she did have them, including thousands of tapes. Regardless, Once you have this information, do you then use this against your enemies? That's another great question that could It could be as simple as that. Maybe he got into it, like it's the whole meme of getting the ring and staring at it and you're like, no, throw it into the fire, and it's like, no, I can control it. Maybe that's what we're looking at. Not sure. Regardless, I don't care. I don't care about the political angling, the finagling, the building compromise or compromise on your enemies to try and get your political ambitions fulfilled. I don't care. Children were violated by the most wealthy, powerful, influential, and dangerous people on the planet and they are still in power because the people in power today won't do their fucking jobs. But I don't think that cash, Betel and Bongino and Pambondi are all on the tapes. I think that they're doing their jobs. I think that they are basically put in those positions to do cover ups, to keep files that have compromising information so they can be used by the deep state, by the establishment, whatever you want to phrase it as to continue to apply pressure to the powers that be within the government, the elected representatives that actually don't vote or don't seem to have any concern for our interest whatsoever. I think that's actually how this game is played, and it's disgusting and I have zero patients for it. I have zero mercy for anyone that would bite their tongue or worse, lie to perpetuate this sick system. It's demonic, I'll say it. This is as low as it gets. Thousands of victims. Now, I don't know exactly how many of them were underage. I know many of them were of age, and they did so, you know, quote unquote voluntarily, But there's a lot of underage victims here. And anybody, as far as I'm concerned, anybody in the establishment that is lying to continue this cover up is beyond despised in my eyes. Honestly, they ought to resign. And honestly, if Trump wasn't involved, which at this point, I don't think there's any chance that he's not greenlighting this cover up. But if he wasn't, well, he's got one play here. You have to fire Pambondi today, and you probably should fire both cash Hotel and Dan Bongino. And you ought to clean house more broadly than that. Everybody else in the intel establishment that permitted this, that covered it up, all of them have to go. Here's what the Legal Council to the President, Alena Haba said back in February.
Speaker 8: But in this case, in Epstein's case, it is incredibly disturbing. We have flight logs, we have information, names that will come out.
Speaker 3: Is it going to be shocking.
Speaker 8: I don't see how it's not shocking that there were so many individuals that were hidden and kept secret and not been held accountable. Let's talk about the reverse. I believe in accountabilities. You have to now go through your process. Now I won't say they're guilty until they go through their time in court. But again, now it's time for accountability. We have seen for so many years, Pierce in this country, many investigations, subpoena's testimonies in Congress, et cetera, et cetera. But there's a general frustration with accountability. We take it halfway, we don't take it home. And I really believe that now with cash and PAM, there will be accountability.
Speaker 3: Well, Elina, you were wrong, and since you are still serving as counselor to the President of the United States, I think that it is incumbent upon you to let him know that you were expecting justice and this will not stand. And if there isn't one person in the Trump administration that's willing to stand up and do the right thing to defend children, well then none of you deserve to be in power. And honestly, I would argue most of you deserve to be behind bars. And that goes all the way up to the President of the United States. And I mean that there are certain things that you just can't do. And if you cover up for the abuse of children, there is no hell hot enough And I'll leave it at that. If you enjoyed this episode and you want to get more cozy, well there's only one place to Gozie, that's my pillow dot com. MyPillow dot com from a code lockdown, Get yourself some Geeza sheets, get yourself some dope mustache like Mike Lindell. Good God, is that man attractive with this sweet ass American suit? Well even that American flagground You know who would tell us the truth about the Fstein case, Mike Lindell, I have no doubt, my Pullo dot com code lockdown. If you enjoyed this episode, hit the like button, subscribe, and most importantly share it around. Love you guys, Peace,