Speaker 1: Good evening everyone, and welcome. Welcome to s O S Radio Dot Live. I am your host, doctor Marlen Mack. I am here. I am back for one more power hour. I am in the studio and I am with another power woman, another powerhouse that is going to take over the airways. As you guys already know. For November, I'm celebrating twenty nine years we've had Bernard on from the paint to the canvas. Then we had the Group Fire, two time Stell Award.
Speaker 2: But guess what.
Speaker 1: Guess who's here right now? Guess who's here right now?
Speaker 2: We have Tear.
Speaker 1: Hope in the building going live here at the One Step Ahead Radio Show.
Speaker 2: And welcome everybody. This is another power hour.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, because boy do we have a show for you this evening.
Speaker 2: Let's give Tea a round up, Applaus.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to be here. I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Girl, It's just I can't you know. I'm smiling.
Speaker 1: I'm seriously, I'm so happy because because of who you are to me and how you been there for me, you know, with all the performances, and it was never nothing negative, never on time, always professional, always on point, your team, always dressed to kill best to impress your band. Everything about you have been just immaculate and I just want to welcome you to the One Step Aheady radio show.
Speaker 2: For those of you for the first time.
Speaker 1: If you are here and you are listening to Tia, I want Tia to describe to you who.
Speaker 2: She is and what type of artists she.
Speaker 3: Is, so you know.
Speaker 2: You ready, get ready?
Speaker 4: So no, I'm growing every day, so I'm learning who I am every day. But far like as a performer, who I am. I am just like a firecracker, right.
Speaker 3: I enjoy what I do. I just I love being who I am.
Speaker 4: It took me a long time to get to this entertainer performer right for me, like, oh I see now, I was like mom and entertainer performer and I just love that I can be free and be who I.
Speaker 3: Am on the stage just tear you know.
Speaker 1: So as an artist, you are you, You found who you are. It took some time, okay, and I you know what, I can agree with you because doing this. I've been doing this right here since August. It does take time to get used to this being in your face.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: This is now November, so I can relate to you where you say you and you have to grow. You have to grow until it's not an overnight thing. And I know your voice carries so much when I'm talking about from what I hear so much healing. There's so much emotion there. When did you first realize music?
Speaker 2: Was you're calling?
Speaker 3: So I am I first?
Speaker 1: When did you first realize that you can sing? Or or let's say, let's go back. When did you first realize you can sing? Not everybody telling you, but do you know when did you know I can sing?
Speaker 4: I think the first time I realized I can sing, I had to be about twenty four years old, really twenty.
Speaker 3: Four, and I'm not going to see miney. I don't tell everybody I'm forty one.
Speaker 1: So a right, well girl, you look good?
Speaker 3: Know what I think I was searing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be forty two in May. Yes, it's fine. Wow, I'm in my business. Drink my water and that's why as we stay moisturized. Yes, that's the drink that But I was I will say twenty four, and I you know, when I went to Italy to perform, and some of the people there don't some of them didn't speak English, right, and I did ninety minute shows there and after finished singing, it was like they don't know me, Like I'm over here in their country and they.
Speaker 2: Were like, oh my, I really.
Speaker 3: That's when I knew people are crying.
Speaker 4: People are like they want to meet me, they want to want me to sign autographs.
Speaker 3: And I was like, what is that, Like, I don't want to do I'm just seeing. But yeah, twenty four, that's when I knew all I can sing.
Speaker 1: That had to be amazing. That had to be an amazing feeling. You know, So you in another country because I, like I said, I follow you and I've seen you do it. You travel, you know you you was traveling these last few years. I mean like with luggage equipment. I've seen all, y'all. I've seen the tiktoks and the airport.
Speaker 2: I've seen it. So but we're okay.
Speaker 1: So you're twenty four and you realize that you can sing by this the reception they gave you, by the screaming, and you're like, oh wow, this is this is really something. They are doing this for mean people. But when did you first realize the music what you're calling? Because some people can sing, but it's not their calling.
Speaker 4: I think I think I was already when I when I was three years old, I already knew. My grandmother just put that in me that you know, you have a gift right from God.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it actually hit me at that young age.
Speaker 4: But once I got into my thirties, that's when I was like, I got rid of the people who was not so good, you know, in my life, and that was just using and pulling and was going to build them up. Once I got on my own and realize you can do this and the stuff that I went through, God kept pulling me out of some stuff, and it was just like this gift that you know, I have sisters they can't sing, none of them, cause you know I have one that can sing.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, like far as how where I'm at, God just didn't give this gift to me just because it was like and.
Speaker 4: Then I'm seeing people saying, you touch my heart like my soul and you pulled me out.
Speaker 3: Of this and I'm like me, but it's but I realized that was a gift.
Speaker 4: And that was in my thirties, like really doing it on my own and not because someone.
Speaker 3: Told me to do it. It was just a feeling and.
Speaker 1: Just and that a gift from God, and you use and you are using that gift from God. You know, you are really using it, and you are really blessing people that are in your miss you know, in the audience, in the crowd in the stadium. You know, I've been to I've been where, and I've been to some of your performances.
Speaker 2: And you're natural. You're natural. Now. I was told to you, Oh.
Speaker 1: God, I gotta share this by someone that's very dead to my heart, who thank God you don't sing, you know, because I can't sing now.
Speaker 2: You know, I work with kids, but they think I can sing.
Speaker 1: They pumped me up, but he kept saying, you know, you would be something else that you can sing.
Speaker 2: So I was like, you know, I wasn't blessed.
Speaker 1: With that voice. But I love music. I love all types of music. It could be heavy metal, it could be classical. It could be opera, it could be country, it could be R and B, it could be jazz. I am versatile when it comes to music because you can come over to here and one day I'm all down with the Temptations.
Speaker 2: If you know me, mold you know David Ruff and my favorite sing of all time.
Speaker 1: But then you might come back and I'm down there with I'm playing Eminem and Snoop.
Speaker 2: Dogg and all you know.
Speaker 1: So it's just a variety. So what what's your flavor of music?
Speaker 2: What? What? What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you do when it comes to your favorite pastime? Who inspired you?
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm gonna answer the first question. So if people don't know this, my favorite genre is country music.
Speaker 2: Get out of Here.
Speaker 3: It's still the one I love to.
Speaker 4: That is one of my favorite songs. Leamne Rhymes Dolly Partner.
Speaker 3: Dolly Parton is like one of my favorite of all time.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I love country music. And then it's just you know who I listen to. Back then, what was the other question you asked me?
Speaker 2: You said, what what's what's your flavor? What? What what's your What's what's you can you see like country music? But me? But you yeah, right now?
Speaker 3: Who is your soul music? Just like R and B?
Speaker 4: Some people call me A few people called me this the female version James Brown. I really didn't get it until it was like I started watching his videos and I'm like, oh, you're a little crazy, Like wow, yeah, and I'm starting to see that like I love soul music, R and B music, Gospels always going to be.
Speaker 3: I grew up in church, grew up in church.
Speaker 4: But R and B just does something to me that is like I can't explain I really can't explain it.
Speaker 1: Who Okay, So you got a lot you see, and so do you still today listen to country music.
Speaker 4: I listened to like sugar Lane and I love you know, some of their songs.
Speaker 3: I love one of one of the one of my favorite songs, Oh No, you'a gotta get up. We're not ready for that.
Speaker 4: But Sugarland, I still listen to that, Lady Antabella, Like, I listened to a lot of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so in my downtime.
Speaker 4: You know, but if you I'm always playing old school music. That's never gonna change exactly. And I love old school.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm straight a sixty baby, and I'm sorry. You know, you come in my house, you're gonna hear a lot of motown, You're gonna hear a lot.
Speaker 2: Of and that.
Speaker 1: That's that's when the studios weren't built the way they have now.
Speaker 4: Now now they're pressing buttons. People do they got ai singers? Now it's a whole bunch of stuff that I'm just like, come on, yes, come on.
Speaker 1: I like real music and real and that's why I love you so much, because we when we hear you, we hear you. There's no reverb, there's no echo, there's nothing put on your voice. It's not it's not fixed up. It's just it's when you see Tea, what you hear is, that's who she is. That's what you get. And that's what I love about you when I see you performing, when I when I hear you perform.
Speaker 2: Who who? Who were your early.
Speaker 1: Musical influencers or who growing up in New Jersey? Because you are from New Jersey, tell us a little bit about you.
Speaker 4: First born and raised in nor Okay, my my mom and dad they they're from Nork as well. Grew up I'm the oldest of four. I have sisters, three sisters. No, no boys, can they sing one of my sisters and now they will kill me sake? Now, why would you ask me that?
Speaker 3: Because the other two, like we were singing with you on the block.
Speaker 2: You're backing you up right.
Speaker 4: My sister right under me, she sings as well. But yeah, like I grew up in the house of music, like my my grandma. That was like one of my biggest inspirations.
Speaker 2: Like she was. She couldn't sing, but she knew music.
Speaker 1: And thank you for saying that, because I can't sing sing, but I know music.
Speaker 4: I know music and she will play you know, Whitney Houston, Patty LaBelle Luther Vandrels.
Speaker 3: So I grew up on all of that. It was a song.
Speaker 4: I think the group was called Emotions and they had a song.
Speaker 3: I Love You for so many.
Speaker 4: My grandmother played that song over and over. She said, you gotta learn the song and then she gave us dance moves.
Speaker 3: She wasn't a dancer, but was like Grandma was.
Speaker 2: Grandma wasn't playing.
Speaker 3: Was playing with me. It was like, no, this is that. But then I had my great great grandmother was like, Okay, all that R and B you doing now I'm going to church church, going to sing thistle. So yeah, so I had a balance of bolt right.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but just growing up and then the hood actually played a part from me.
Speaker 3: You mean, so drug dealers on the block, right, drunk on the block.
Speaker 4: They knew I can sing and what they actually pushed me and I think they played a part of who I am.
Speaker 3: As a singer and as a performer and learning songs.
Speaker 4: Right, So they will see me after school and I'm walking home on twentieth Street in North.
Speaker 3: And they were like, hey, Net, that's what they called me back in the day.
Speaker 2: Net.
Speaker 4: And they will say, Net, you have to the end of this week to learn this song. And I never forget the song was with who was it? Faith Evans and Mary J.
Speaker 3: Blige? Did this song you abandoned me? No, I don't live here anymore.
Speaker 4: And I learned that song and they said, if you learn that song. And I learned this song, I got a whole bunch of money.
Speaker 3: Listen, I need stuff for school. So it was like I learned this song.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but they pushed me and it was like it was a community.
Speaker 3: So I'm ten years old. You look inside me and they're like, what is going on?
Speaker 4: And you these thugs outside and they so soft with this song.
Speaker 3: So you know, they played a part. And just who I am as.
Speaker 4: An artist and how I learn music and how I actually like really pick because I pick certain songs. I have a reason why I pick certain songs. And my shows, I don't do a lot of that cussing and all of that I just don't do that.
Speaker 2: That's not my thing.
Speaker 3: I like a little Cardi b though I am going.
Speaker 2: On, but a little cardial every now and then.
Speaker 3: Every now and then, you gotta have your moment.
Speaker 4: But but I picked, you know, my songs that kids can even you know, not young young kids, but can even come to the shows.
Speaker 3: I like real music and I love just telling the story.
Speaker 4: I always tell people you got to tell a story when you're singing, because I want people to walk away with like, oh my god, she just told my whole life story. And I don't know you from a campaign, but because the way I sing and I take people through an emotional journey, it's like okay, I get it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, like so you so it seems like you got You're you're an awesome person, not not just singing, but you're an awesome woman as well. But growing up, you had great grandma, you had grandma and great great grandma. Wow, all those generations okay, and then you had one Okay, we're gonna do this, and then you had that one and say, okay, you're gonna stop doing that, and we all getting ready to go to church, praise God. But then you went to school, and then you would come home and then there the drug dealers on the corner, so they plan a part and pushing tea and telling her to learn this song and do this song, you know, and you was getting sentatives.
Speaker 2: So I would go home and sing too. I was singing and song. They gave me.
Speaker 4: Every song, and it was like songs that I probably wouldn't even listen to, you know, And I just I knew that I really wanted to do this and made people happy, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and you know it. Music, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Music can put you through a lot of emotions. And even at you know, at the school, we have the musical performing arts program, and I have children from different background on different levels of behavioral issues. Some are talented, some some that you can look and say, hey, twenty years from now, I love to see where this child's going to be. But what I've noticed about music, and maybe you could relate, is that with reading a book, if you read a book about Italy, you can read that book and sometimes see yourself in that story. As you reading the book, you're actually visualizing you can go through what that book and that story is talking about. What I find with music, it takes you to places that you can't go other places.
Speaker 2: And I see that with children. It gives them an.
Speaker 1: Outlet to be who they want to be, to scream, to sing, to dance how they want to dance. It gets them from point B from point Do you ever be in a situation where you're not feeling your best but you're singing to yourself to pull you out of that?
Speaker 2: And if so, what song would that be?
Speaker 3: There are a lot of songs.
Speaker 4: It depends on what I'm astaing actually going through, right because I have moments where I'm just like, I want to be by myself and I just want to be in.
Speaker 3: A quiet area.
Speaker 4: But this song it pulls me out of a lot of like, you know, moments of just me whatever it could be life or just hey, I may not have this many gigs in this month, or you know, somebody at work made me upset, or I feel like I'm not giving my awe or just in my friendships.
Speaker 3: Am I being a great person?
Speaker 4: Or you know, all of those different things play in my head and then I hear the song I love.
Speaker 3: This song is guy Me Old gratil.
Speaker 5: Oh, feed Me, I Want No.
Speaker 4: That song holds me like gods who make me got.
Speaker 2: Don't And I know that song.
Speaker 3: Listen, that's wow, It's.
Speaker 4: It just does something for me, and it pulls me out a lot of a lot of things, because you know, as you get older, and even in this industry, you sometimes go back like, am I doing enough? Am I am I where I'm supposed to be? You know, because a lot of people be like, I'm surprised you don't have a record. I'm surprised, but well, why you don't put no music out yet? It's not that I don't want to put music out. I believe, and it has to be real. I can't put anything fake out like some people say, Oh, I want you to do a gospel album.
Speaker 3: I can't do that.
Speaker 4: Not that I can't, because I can do it, but it has to be real, like it has to I really have to what I'm singing about.
Speaker 3: It has to make sense for me.
Speaker 4: But I am you know, I'm I'm ready to put something out, and I put other songs out. People just don't know that I put house tracks out that was doing very well and overseas and all that I did, all of that, did a jazz a few jazz songs with a jazz guitar player and that that's on iTunes.
Speaker 3: Like you know, so I said iTunes, I'm really telling Apple Music and yeah, like all of them.
Speaker 4: I want to put stuff out, but it has to be good music for me. I have to feel it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to just play, and it has to be consistency, not just for me.
Speaker 4: You know, I have people that send me, producers and writers that send me stuff all the time. I'm not going to sing it because oh, you think it's hot. No, I have to actually feel that thing. And if I don't feel it or the words don't touch my soul.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do it right.
Speaker 1: And that's funny you say that, because my next question for you is your sound. Okay, your sound is powerful and soulful. Okay, where does that fire comes from?
Speaker 4: I think the fire comes from the sound. My sound is always wanted to be heard, right, So I feel like on the stage I'm people hear what I'm saying and it's like, now I got your attention. Growing up, it was just it was a lot going on growing up. You know what I dealt with as a child, So it was oh yeah, my parents they were young parents. My mother had me at eighteen, eighteen years old. My mom and dad were together, they were thirteen, and there was a lot of abuse, not towards me, but my mom and dad, and it was, you know, growing up, it was I'm always trying to get that attention of like, hey me, like I'm here, like somebody look at me, somebody say something to me. And I think now being on the stage that brought that out of me, that fire of like no one can take it away from me, no one can make me feel so less than whatever.
Speaker 3: It's just I have that power and it's it's it's my power.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The other question is for me, is there a moment in your life that truly shows you what artists you are today? Or do you Who is your favorite artist?
Speaker 3: So, my favorite artist is Whitney Houston.
Speaker 4: Everybody, I think everybody knows that Whitney is my favorite female artist. My favorite male artist is Luther Vandros And I love John Legend.
Speaker 3: Listen, John Legend, we have to do a song together. I just want him to pick me, like, because I love John Legend.
Speaker 4: I love the way he sings, I love the way he writes, I love the way he write.
Speaker 3: So John Legend is like my favorite male singer.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I like John Legend too, So you like John Legend as far as your male.
Speaker 4: But Whitney Houston all the like, that's who I grew up listening to. And people say it all the time. You sound like Whitney certain things.
Speaker 3: I'm like out here. But then I'm like, oh, but.
Speaker 4: I studied her, Like I can remember Soul Trained Awards back in the day when she was on Soul Training Wars. I can remember that ninety two, ninety three. I can remember those things because I studied. And my friends laugh at me all the time because I can say, Okay, watch this part. She's about to do this before she even do it, because that's who I studied her. And I just love the way she stood on the stage so gracefully, and it was just like I want to do that really.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, So did you have you Have you ever met Whitney?
Speaker 3: No, never met Whitney. I talked to her on the phone, but to me one time.
Speaker 2: But I see you with her mom, though I've seen you.
Speaker 3: Let let me tell you something. God does some things Sometimes I'm like, Okay, God, I never met Whitney.
Speaker 4: Never got a chance to tell her how I really feel, because when I first start on the phone, I was like.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe it. But it was just like God just put her mom in my life. And I will walk to her house and you know she's from York.
Speaker 4: I went over to her house and have tune of fish sandwiches on Tuesday, and she will tell me all the stories from back in the day when she was in this girl group, from raising with me, from writing and arranging vocals background vocals for Elvis Presley, and then singing in her house, stacks and stacks of notebooks of songs she wrote.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, wait a minute, so why are these out? And then she.
Speaker 4: And she she told me, she said, listen, you can sing all day. She said, but if you're not telling the story. And that's where I got that from. It was like, you have to tell a story. And I'm like, but I think I'm telling the story what this song mean? And I'm like, I don't know, yeah, because you're not telling the story. So yeah, So I've learned.
Speaker 2: A lot of things from that's deep. That's deep. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was going to say to you, you speak through your music with truth and you when you're singing, you speak through your music with truth and with honesty. What message do you want people that's in the audience to walk away when they hear you sing? You know, you're putting on a show. You're in a stadium, you and arena. You know when you when I go to a concert, walk away with something from that artist? What do you see your fans walking away with when from watching you perform?
Speaker 4: I want them to walk away first knowing my story right and and not just getting so deep into details about the story.
Speaker 3: But they can do music.
Speaker 4: They can see how I'm feeling or what this song actually makes me feel?
Speaker 3: Right, how makes me feel?
Speaker 4: So I want people to walk away with just thinking, they just knowing that they can be and do whatever they want to do, whatever they want to be ahead, go home and save that marriage, you know, seriously, go home because I love love right, and it's like go home and and and be nicer to each other, and just walk away with just knowing that if you have a business, knowing, know that you can really do the things that you're supposed to do and put in God first, because you regardless if I don't sing gospel at all, and I see R and B.
Speaker 3: You're gonna feel the annointed because that's just something that God has given me. I can't take that away.
Speaker 4: But I want people to walk away feeling uplifted and no like music just does that to you.
Speaker 2: So we did a show. Well remember hot topics.
Speaker 4: Okay, so wait, there's a story behind that. I walked into I don't know what I walked into, and I said, wow, this is this is good. I said, this is really up here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was some.
Speaker 1: Something else right, Shout out to vow and Lounds fifty two fifty two Spring Dely East shout out to Louds fifty two. But we had hot topics there and the thing like I said about, but we made it work. Yeah, And this is why I was gonna get to when you performed there when I had actually coming you did. It was so small and so tight and you had this huge band, but they made it work. The audience went away wanting more from you, to the point you were actually come back and do it again. That's what I'm talking about, you know. And then you were so humble and so down to earth. You know, you didn't have this big, fancy dressing room. The band didn't have all this, but you came there and you turned that place.
Speaker 2: Out to They just went crazy because.
Speaker 4: I just feel like you don't you never know who's in the room. And I never want to ever come across as cocky or anything. No, because my thing is I believe that God gives you a gift, he can take it away, right And I don't care if it's two people in the room, I'm gonna show out regardless if it's two twenty five, two thousand people's that's just what it is. And I love that, like I love just being making people happy and just having a good time. You have to be humble, Yes, you believe humble is the key people are watching.
Speaker 1: Yes, And it's very important what you just said because you don't know who who's in that what is you never know?
Speaker 2: You never know? And like and one thing, I like what you just said.
Speaker 1: Two people, two hundred, two thousand and two million, you're still going to perform And as a as a vocalist tier you sing with a lot of and I can witness this a lot of emotional death.
Speaker 2: You sing with that. How do you prepare before you perform? What do you do or there anythings do you be in a corner going me, me.
Speaker 4: Me, me, me, me me, What do you do?
Speaker 2: You don't warm up, not at all. I have.
Speaker 3: My best seam.
Speaker 4: She'd be like, so you're gonna do bubbles today because it's that's an extra of reefing exercise that singers do. I don't want to that, Like I just I never warm up and that is so bad. And I've never took vocal lessons ever, ever, ever, and I want to. And I've been asking, and people who are vocal vocal trainers, my friends, they tell me no all the time.
Speaker 3: But but what I do listen.
Speaker 4: To certain songs before the show, or I'll go in the corner and everyone's just trying to figure out what's going on with to you why she's so quiet, And I'm like, I'm really just tapped in of you know, making sure that I'm okay, making sure my spirit is okay, make sure everybody's good.
Speaker 3: And I'm just tapped in and I'm looking around and watching and just you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know what I witness that at the previous Grand Matron ball.
Speaker 3: You asked, you are okay? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: You ask what's wrong with you? Said nothing?
Speaker 2: I was worried.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get very quiet. Honestly, people don't know this.
Speaker 4: I'm very quiet, and especially at home, and I'm very I don't like Jesus world.
Speaker 3: I'm very goofy, like I like to have.
Speaker 2: A good time.
Speaker 3: When I'm at home.
Speaker 4: I'll be making up songs that don't make sense at all, but it makes me happy.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: For the Grand Matron ball that was at the Robert treat last April, I witness that. I'm looking at you get ready to go, and I'm like, she don't look like she's in a good move at wiet I was, but when you got on that stage, it was a different person on that Yeah.
Speaker 3: Get I tried to relax my face sometimes because they're.
Speaker 4: Like, Okay, I'm like, I'm gonna ask you that over and over you did.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm fine, I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: You're like, are you sure? Do you need anything? I'm like, no, I'm good.
Speaker 4: It's just one of those things with me where I just tap in and I just quiet the room and i don't see anybody else. Just I focus to see what I'm gonna do. And sometimes I can go and rehearsal and have all of these things I'm gonna do at the show, and my band and friends will tell you it's.
Speaker 3: Sometimes don't work out that way. Not in a bad way.
Speaker 4: It's just that I hear other things when I'm singing. I hear other notes or other ways I want to sing it.
Speaker 3: So it's changes.
Speaker 4: So when you see when I tell the band break it down, because now I hear something, I gotta get it out. So it's just one of those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now when you do the band it's called the tear Hole Experience. What did that name come from?
Speaker 4: Well, my real name is Tierra, so everybody thinks my name is Oh.
Speaker 3: I love that that's my name.
Speaker 4: Before I went to Italy, I was meeting with these record executives and they were like, well, we're gonna change your name to we can't name her. We can't keep Tierra because we have Sierra the artist that's out, and then we have us.
Speaker 3: It was another artist named Tierra Tierra Marie.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, but I'm Tierra, that's my real name, and they came up with Tia so and it stuck with me, and then it was like Tia Hole.
Speaker 3: And then I'm like experience.
Speaker 4: I'm really an experience, and that's just not just on stage, just in general. Like I'm an experience and I want people to walk away with an experience.
Speaker 3: So it was like the Tiahole experience that kind of rings soul. And we've been doing this for ten years.
Speaker 1: So for anyone that has has not seen this band in the Tia Hole experience, you have and you can't even sit down. No, that's the thing I love about your band. You cannot sit on Tia There's just no way.
Speaker 3: You've been trying.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I had some haters and a crowd like I'm not going to dance all because I don't and they don't even know me. But it's just like I'm not gonna and then I see their foottap and I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I got you. Yeah, it's an experienceable.
Speaker 2: How and how do you guys?
Speaker 1: Do you have like one day a week y'all rehearse or y'all just wait till you get the bad thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what I want to start doing is having rehearsal all the time. I think you should always rehearse because you know, one you never know what can happen or what won't come up.
Speaker 3: But usually when we get booked.
Speaker 4: For an event, I'm having rehearsal, I'm sending the songs out already telling me this is what I want to do. I talk to the client first, like, hey, so what do you want? What's your idea of what's how you want the show to be. Some clients may say do what you do.
Speaker 3: I love clients like that what you do? And then yeah, some clients like, well, you know, we like motil, we like this and we'll make it work. And then we had, like I said, we have.
Speaker 4: The rehearsal, and then you know, uh, my best defence she's she's very much.
Speaker 3: Of what are you wearing? That's it. It's like what are you wearing?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 3: You figure that part.
Speaker 2: Out, that's you know.
Speaker 4: But me, I'm just like, m this is what this is the music, this is what we're gonna do. I have some clients who say I want what you did at this person's part, and I'm like, but what did I do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: So that's that's when we have. That's when we have, like I said, we have.
Speaker 4: Rehearsals every time we get a gig, you know, and the gigs I need to start promoting, like I really should promote. Yeah, but I really don't like social media.
Speaker 3: You really don't. That's why I don't post as much.
Speaker 2: And you really don't. You don't believe it or not.
Speaker 3: A lot of my gigs that I get is word of mouth. And that's a blessing. But it's like, if I took the time to really push it.
Speaker 4: And really promote the way I should, because I got videos that I can keep posting on Instagram, don't do.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's funny you say that here because when I look at your stuff on Facebook and Instagram, I know there's more from what I see because I'll go look and I'll still see the same show she did two months ago, and I'm like, I know she's doing stuff.
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: So you were active about that.
Speaker 1: One of our followers is saying she toy down, couldn't get folks off the floor, and that's doctor Terrence Love. That was at one of the other grand MAT's ball and we have adren that says, I love the tea experience because she was probably back with us at Hot.
Speaker 2: Topics at fifty two. Yes, yes, that's good. That was a lot of fun. That was a lot of and that was genuinely where it's.
Speaker 3: Like we're having a good time.
Speaker 4: Nobody's expecting anything, We're just having a good time.
Speaker 1: Yes, So going forward, pressing the fast forward. But where do you see your voice in your career taking you?
Speaker 2: And then next few years?
Speaker 3: And I see myself in the next ten years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you that going on?
Speaker 4: I want to have music out in the next year. Well, that's like in a few months.
Speaker 3: That's you know. So I'm secretly gonna start working on that good good I.
Speaker 4: Have something special that I'm working on in February. And I see myself traveling more, traveling more, not just with just music, but also just exploring the world for Tia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and just.
Speaker 4: Singing all over the place, like I want to go if they call me back to Italy, let me tell you, I would jumps getting hot over there in a minute. Yeah, yeah, Like I believe that. And it's so crazy. I see it. I actually see. God shows it to me all the time that I see myself singing in front.
Speaker 3: Of thousands and thousands of people around the world.
Speaker 4: I see myself in the next a few years of putting together something for kids, I love kids, and it's so funny.
Speaker 3: A lot of the kids that I see, they're like, so, when you gonna have a kids show? And I'm like it, But I have to.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've been doing working with kids for years, all my since I was sixteen years old, I've been working with kids.
Speaker 3: I love kids. Don't want kids, but I love them. You got to give them back. So no, but I see myself doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I see myself doing a lot of stuff for kids.
Speaker 4: I see myself writing a children's book with dealing with me, you know, songs and teaching them.
Speaker 3: Just it's okay, it's not just being behind the mic, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I see myself doing a whole bunch of different things, and that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something about that. You have to have a plan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to have.
Speaker 1: Something that you're aiming to achieve. You have to have some goals you want to conquer. I always have this thing, and I like what you said. I see myself. I see myself. I see myself doing this. I see myself doing that. I want to do this. I'm going to do this.
Speaker 2: I see this. I'm going to write a book. I'm going to work with kids. Right. My thing is this here.
Speaker 1: See it in your mind, you see it in time, And that is so true. I stand on that. See it in your mind, you see it in time. Visualize yourself being a millionaire, yeah, okay, visualize yourself in Tom Square signing that book. Okay, visualize yourself working with those kids. And I always say this every show our dreams. When we dream, we're on our pillar.
Speaker 2: That's where they are.
Speaker 3: But don't leave them there.
Speaker 2: Don't leave them there. Take your dreams with you.
Speaker 1: Wake up and execute them, implement them, go after them, you know. And this is me because if you ask, I have a lot of people that says, well, I want to start a daycare, and I'll say start start one. You have to roll the dice. You can't sit back there and say I want to.
Speaker 4: And that's the problem a lot of us. And I know for me for years, fear is something else. It is like it used to be right at my front door. There's certain things that I'm just like, someone just recently asked me a question, Tya, why are you still working right now?
Speaker 3: I'm like money, health insurance, that crazy, you know.
Speaker 4: But it's like when I'm off, like when we have a break from school from work.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting at brunch and I'm like, this is what I.
Speaker 2: Want to be doing.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have a show coming up. Let's get pack our stuff, but let's go.
Speaker 4: But it's a fear of not knowing where the money is coming from it, and that's that's something that I honestly keep working on it. He said to me, how many clients do you need a month to be okay?
Speaker 3: And I said the number. I couldn't believe it. I said, that's it. Two clients a month and I will be okay. So what am I doing right? When I love kids?
Speaker 4: So it's like, if you love kids, let's do something with kids, you know. So there's so many different things. But that fear, woll, that's something that I struggle with.
Speaker 3: A lot when it comes to that. I'm not scared of anything.
Speaker 1: We fear the unknown, Yes, we fear the unknown, and fear is one of the biggest things A lot of us suffer from you and it sets up back and it keeps us from going forward. But if you can conquer fear, you know, if you could just step out there. I had a lady she was like, I follow you on Facebook with your daycare centers. You're not scared to post all of that stuff that you do. I was like, no, because that's.
Speaker 2: What I do.
Speaker 1: I don't have anything to hide. I'm not in fear for anything. And I know daycare centers are under scrutiny all the time, always on news.
Speaker 2: But we see when you're living right and you're doing right by God.
Speaker 3: That's what I love. I love who I am. I really really do again now who I am.
Speaker 2: That's so important.
Speaker 4: Because before it'd be like, oh, I'm not dressed right, I got it, it's too tight. It's this No, I'm gonna be tia. I. I feel that I am a nice person. I feel that I really live the way I'm supposed to live. I feel like I know that I'm put on this earth for a reason. I know that I am a good daughter. I'm a good sister, I know I know all of those things.
Speaker 3: I'm a good friend. So it's like I'm I'm just gonna keep living. I'm just keeping that is my thing. I have to keep living.
Speaker 4: So many people are dying right and even like on my on my uh with my mom and my dad, like my dad died two years ago and it's about to be two years.
Speaker 3: Things about to be two years.
Speaker 4: And it's like you gotta live and my dad was young. You gotta live like I.
Speaker 3: That's I take care of myself. Like you know, I've lost a lot of week. You look good, but I feel good. It all tied in.
Speaker 4: I feel good as Tia, I feel good as Tiera. I feel good as a performer. As an artist. It's a different because I always light on my feet as a performer, but now it's a different feeling.
Speaker 1: And you could dance and you could spend I see why they got that James Brown because you could do James Brown.
Speaker 2: You would do James Brown.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it. I go back and I look at videos like what.
Speaker 3: Was I think I'm crazy? But yeah, but we had the time.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed just being I'm gonna shout out to my daughter, Brittany.
Speaker 2: I see your heart. We love you too. Bring I love you too.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, this is you might want to think about this, but I know who you said.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately Whitney's not with us.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that might have been your biggest collaboration. But for now, going into twenty twenty six, what is a dream collaboration for you.
Speaker 2: Me give me a couple.
Speaker 3: I see my Listen John Legend, y'a don't understand that. Listen, you don't understand.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, just an amazing songwriter, like he really really is. And around this time, I'm playing his Christmas album Babe, my friends don't like it. Played that one song again, but it's just something that makes me happy. But yeah, like John Legend and if I had to choose, oh, let us see, Oh my god, yes, like two years ago and I was like, see, I didn't know, but I knew her story and I actually really like I relate to let us see.
Speaker 3: You know, uh, when.
Speaker 4: I wanted to do this music thing, I never forget. I came back from Italy and they were like, did you gain weight? It was just a whole bunch of nonsense, right, And it was like I sat in front of all these executives and they were like, oh.
Speaker 3: In front of me, this is this is where it is.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, well, you know her butt comes out this much, and oh well, you know she's so dark, or you know her gums is this or this is the stuff that.
Speaker 3: I was hearing.
Speaker 4: So at twenty four and I'm just getting into who I am.
Speaker 3: It's like, and it slowed. It slowed the career and everything that.
Speaker 4: Wow, because I was like, well, I guess I'm not. I went into depression.
Speaker 2: It was bad.
Speaker 3: I started gaining weight.
Speaker 4: It was just really bad because I'm like, okay, I can sing.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: God didn't just give this talent for me just sitting around with me. It's like you guys saying I'm too dark, Like what's happening?
Speaker 4: So I went through that for years and in twenty eighteen, I want to say it was twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: The twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, I did my own show.
Speaker 4: I created my own show and it was at the saving on Glover's spot that he has in York, and I put that together how I wanted to look, had an opener, how much I wanted the tickets to sell.
Speaker 3: It was the first time I've ever did anything like that. One year was that, I want to say it was twenty eighteen. It was in December. I do remember the December sixth.
Speaker 2: I'm not your own shell ye, my own first time.
Speaker 4: She opened up for me because I was like, she's dope. I want to And it was like I did it. I went and it scared, but it was sold out. People were sitting on the steps. I was like, I can't believe I did this, and I was on cloud nah wow.
Speaker 3: And that's when I knew, yeah, I can do this.
Speaker 4: Forget about all the people in my life who was stealing from me, who was talking behind my back. But we're in a club together and where you're promoting me and it's like you're getting money under the table and I'm singing I'm doing all the work and I'm not getting anything. I was like, oh no, Like I had to really like step into who I am. And I think now when I turned forty.
Speaker 3: You can't tell me nothing.
Speaker 4: Like I tried not to come off cocky at all with her at forty and this way you went through it, I had to go. You went through it, and I help other people build their kingdom.
Speaker 3: I had to help other people do Jesus. I mean, I was doing stuff for people for nothing.
Speaker 4: It was like, ta, I want you to say, it took so so many people took advantage, and it was like, I don't hate them for it at all.
Speaker 3: I love you for it because you pushed me to be who I am at.
Speaker 2: And now they don't get that.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, t can you come and do this?
Speaker 2: No, they don't.
Speaker 1: They don't get that all that tests that they put you through was just leading you up to build up to a great testimony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's why I love you honestly. And I know this is.
Speaker 4: You know we're doing and you're doing an interview with me. But I have to say, Marlene, you have been we haven't known each other that long, but what I can say is like you've had You've been consistent with me, consistent and show so much love and even it's so crazy, even with other clients where I'm like, this is my this is my fee, this is what I'm charging, and they're like, oh, what my budget is six hundred dollars? You can't have me for two hours and a full band and background saying you've never ever came to me if you said, Tia, how much this is going to be? I told you what it's gonna be, and you was like, not a problem. It was never and you couldn't easy to be like a girl, no, but I believe that you saw something in me, and it's like, no, this is your worth and you go for that, and you've just been there for me, even if it's just hey, hey daughter, seeing how you feeling and you know what hit me so hard? And you probably not. You probably don't remember this, but you probably do. Knowing you, you probably remember it. You text me one day and you said, I want to be your godmother. I said what I said, what I had to sit back to and that The crazy thing is, I've had so many people women in my life who said, oh, you're you know, you're my daughter, you're my daughter, But it was.
Speaker 3: Always for something. I know, it's nothing for you.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, you really want to be there that person for me?
Speaker 2: And it was I'm absolutely.
Speaker 4: Ever Like That's why I said, as tired as I I've been running all week, I said, oh, no, anything for Marlyn, anything from Marlin.
Speaker 3: Are you crazy? She could call me in the middle of the nights.
Speaker 1: I'm up and you're about to make me cry, you know, because it's good when when I do things Tia I.
Speaker 2: Do, I don't look for it to be returned. You know.
Speaker 1: I've had parents who walk up to me and say, you remember when I had my job and you took my kid in for two months for free. I did, but there's something special about you. And at the end of the show, I was gonna tell everybody I'm the godmother of you, the god mother better know it.
Speaker 2: This is my daughter.
Speaker 1: And I wanted to say something to Bria, which is your sister, because I have three girls.
Speaker 2: Brin now all.
Speaker 1: Is ms Paula Tia one of the best singers. And I will never forget how you the house at fifty two.
Speaker 3: That was the time.
Speaker 4: We had.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was such a good time. That was such a good time.
Speaker 2: But I.
Speaker 1: When I do things and I get it from you see real, recognize really you're saying real because real people, yes, And it took us. It took us a minute to because we were all taking advantage of it, you know, because of the kind and you.
Speaker 4: Just don't trust like you try. We have this big heart and I love giving doing things for people. But also it stopped me though, like I still want to help people, but then I'm very cautious.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: I'm very cat because I'm like, and my friends be like, you don't have to look so like when we first meet people, you're like, because I don't know what, why why do you want to be my friend, Like what is it? Like, what is it that you want from me? Because I know where I'm at right, But what I had so many keep people, so many, so many things to so many and even to this day, Oh yeah, I can get to you.
Speaker 3: All I gotta do is just call her.
Speaker 2: No. See, I never had that attitude with you. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And it's like I have old friends who were friends and close to me, and it's like, oh yeah, Tia, they you know, they talk behind you back and some people I never even met or talk to you, they don't like.
Speaker 3: Me, and I'm like, I never even met you, never even had a conversation.
Speaker 1: It's because they see in you what they don't see in themselves. And once they learn to see what they see in you in themselves, they can move on. Yeah, okay, if people stop looking at what you're doing and worry about what.
Speaker 2: They're doing and focus on their lane, because one thing about me, I'm focused.
Speaker 1: Yes, I see that the enemy, I see the tricks of the devil, and they don't disturb me. You know, the scripture put on the whole arm of God every.
Speaker 4: Day, every day, every day, every day, because actually you just never know what's gonna come at you, and I'm prepared.
Speaker 3: I'm prepared, and I.
Speaker 4: Forgot it saved me through so many different things. So I refuse to let anybody or anyone come in my way with what I have or what God has given me.
Speaker 2: What? What is?
Speaker 1: What is something about you that your supporters might be surprised to learn about you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You shock me already with one because honey, I didn't know you was quiet, but I could stand in you.
Speaker 2: Now because you're ain't quiet on that stage.
Speaker 4: Stage, I'm like, hello, everybody, it's your girl to your whole Yeah. But when yeah, I'm funny, Like my sisters don't think I'm funny, but I am funny at home. I just I don't turn the TV on. I'm at home with my puppies.
Speaker 2: I'm puppies.
Speaker 3: I just got a second. I don't know what I was saying, what is it? So the first one I got is a Morkie. She's four.
Speaker 4: That's a Maltese mixed with Yorkie. And then I just got a Bjon snow. I don't know what this little thing is like, I mean.
Speaker 2: You dog, I.
Speaker 3: Know you do. I love dogs.
Speaker 4: And I kept saying, oh, I'm gonna get rid of her. I'll give it to somebody because this is too much. She's still there.
Speaker 2: Give it got out to Sassy.
Speaker 3: Just listen. I got my Marlow at home and Portie.
Speaker 2: That's the that's their name.
Speaker 3: I love housewives Marlow and they're living up to their names. But it's a feeling. It's something people like why you got dogs?
Speaker 4: When you walk in that house and the dogs they don't care about what you They love is consistent, yes, and.
Speaker 3: It's so and so yeah.
Speaker 4: I just you know, I'll be at home, laughing and joking and making up song. I'm always making up songs. That's just like, okay, girl. If people saw how I am at home, they probably be like, oh, I wouldn't even believe that.
Speaker 3: I'm just really quiet and laid back.
Speaker 1: That that's something we didn't know about you. And I'm gonna tell you something about the dog.
Speaker 2: You can live by.
Speaker 1: Yourself and have a pet. Look, guess what, you're not by yourself because they are the best company. You know, you in the house with somebody that you can play with and talk with.
Speaker 4: Company, and when you don't feel like playing, they're still gonna pull it out of here.
Speaker 3: You're gonna end up playing with them. But I just I love My home is my sanctuary.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't let a lot of people in my house either. Too many spirits in your house.
Speaker 2: You can do that.
Speaker 4: Everybody is not for you, you know.
Speaker 2: And you know always say it's always the strangers.
Speaker 1: They're your biggest supporter, absolutely, But the people that are your friends or within your circle or nearby are the ones that refuse to clap for you. You should clap, you know. I believe in what you make happen for others, God would make happen for you.
Speaker 2: I believe that. I believe the more you give, the more you will receive.
Speaker 1: But everybody, and I had told you earlier, we were getting ready to go on that my pastor was saying, how the phone don't ring no more?
Speaker 2: And then I thought about that a couple of months ago. I was like, you know, my phone don't ring that much. But that's the best thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is, you know, for you? And who's not?
Speaker 4: Because my friends tell the Tia you face time us all the time because I have to see your face. I don't want to hear your voice over the phone. I need to see your face to make sure you're okay. And now all my friends and everybody face time. They don't even call no more. They just be like, hey, what you're doing? But the phone wasn't ringing, you know. And family is tricky to see people be saying.
Speaker 3: Friends family are very tricky.
Speaker 4: Okay because I could get into that, but come back part because it's it's really weird. I never forget I had an aunt. God, I had an aunt who every time I did an event and I put a flyer up, she puts on dot.
Speaker 3: To get family. It's so weird. That was weird to me.
Speaker 4: And I used to always go with, oh, remember you borrow this money, And I'm like, I never borrow money from you, but.
Speaker 3: Are you asking for it?
Speaker 4: Like so it's like stuff like that. Or they'll be like, oh, I know Tya never met me at all. But people some people just are opportunists. They just want to be you know, kept trying to be on your blessing exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Some people just want to deal with you because they might need something from you later.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: And it's like what it's going When I have people lie and said they're my manager.
Speaker 3: I haven't had a manager in fifteen years I do everything for myself. I do everything myself, and it's kind of hard to manage me.
Speaker 2: I probably can see that, see it.
Speaker 4: I know and I and I have to learn and listen, that's what it's cause it's like I don't know everything, but it's when but you were always learning and.
Speaker 3: Fancy always says me, you you got to listen. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: You're not listening.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, but y'all don't get what I'm trying. Non listen. And it's like.
Speaker 4: I'm honestly going through that now of really listening and trying to get better because when you listen, we don't know everything.
Speaker 2: So it's like I'm.
Speaker 3: Really really trying.
Speaker 4: I'm rebuilding because a lot of people are like, oh, we don't see you. We don't see a lot of gigs and all that. No, it's honestly, I've learned also not to take so many gigs because every gig is not a good gig.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, well, can you.
Speaker 3: Do a baby shower?
Speaker 4: Baby shower almost fucking a bad for baby shower. But these baby showers are like big weddings now.
Speaker 3: But there's certain things that I.
Speaker 4: Won't take anymore, you know, and I even this summer, I said I wouldn't. I wouldn't ever, I said, this summer, I don't want to gig.
Speaker 3: This is what I said.
Speaker 4: I don't want to give good summer. I want to relax. I want to put things in order for the new year. God said yeah, okay. And then it was like all of the month of August, I was gigging NonStop, and I'm like, what's happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were doing a lot and I didn't want to.
Speaker 4: I was like, God was like, oh, you think I gave you this gift for you to just like I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 3: And guess what. That's what I did.
Speaker 4: I performed and and you know, and like I said, certain things, I don't promote. Everything is really word of mouth. And I'm really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want you to promote a little bit.
Speaker 3: Y'all pray for me. Okay, I hope y'all pray for me.
Speaker 2: I need you to.
Speaker 1: Sing something whatever, whatever's on your heart. But you know, I would love love to hear something from Whitney.
Speaker 3: Oh that's that's okay. Let's see.
Speaker 2: I would love for you do something from Whitney.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see, let's se let's see, it's so many Whitney songs.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, so many Whitney songs. So I was driving in the car the other day coming home, and there's so there's so many.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do the.
Speaker 2: Whole song, but we got we got like three minutes.
Speaker 3: I believe in you.
Speaker 4: I believe that we should be and love eternally, that as far as I can see, you will always be for me.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes you will.
Speaker 4: And I believe in dreams again. I believe that lo will never ends. And like the river's fine to see.
Speaker 2: Was lost.
Speaker 3: Now I'm freeze.
Speaker 4: Because I believe and you and me ho ho See.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm a fool to feel the way I do.
Speaker 4: See, I will play a fool forever, jeous to be with you forever.
Speaker 3: I believe in America and America and yet maybe all my dream come true. See Whitney takes me out.
Speaker 4: Thin about the miracles, and so yeah, that's one of my come on.
Speaker 1: Now, because you know I love Whitney too. I was over here trying to fight back though tears. I was trying to fight back though tears.
Speaker 4: Whitney says, there's so many songs Whitney had, you know, Yeah, I love Whitney.
Speaker 3: Yeah she has some good music.
Speaker 2: Okay, close it out a little bit, but you want to want to fight. Let me don't know the words.
Speaker 4: You know what's so funny? People, y'all didn't hear what she said. So let me tell y'all something someone said, gospel song? Is that I said gospel? That's not a gospel song.
Speaker 3: But I sing.
Speaker 4: I talk a little fast as I sing fast to a certain song. So she just said to me, so y'all know this song. So I'm about to catch another flight. I have about to make up on a bike. I just want to have a good night. I just want to have a good night. Hold up, if you don't know not you know, if you broken your hot and let them go, you can have anybody any money more.
Speaker 3: You could be gossick.
Speaker 4: Lie.
Speaker 2: See, they.
Speaker 3: Don't do that club music live with a band.
Speaker 2: You gotta do it right, do it right at one point.
Speaker 4: And I can honestly say and that people may say this is cocky, but I'm gonna say this. Me and my friend Steve Leavel, we started this house music would live band.
Speaker 3: Nobody was doing that years ago, and it was.
Speaker 4: Just at an open mic and everybody was like, what so and we just been doing it and wow.
Speaker 2: You know I can see here all.
Speaker 1: Night and I know they probably give me some more and give me some boy, give me some give me some boy.
Speaker 2: She gave us a lot, gave us a lot.
Speaker 1: You know, when how could people follow you, support you and stay in contact or connected with your music?
Speaker 4: Okay, so we have, of course Instagram because that's what you'll catch me all the time. So Instagram, the te Your Whole Experience. Facebook is just tear hold. If you want to book.
Speaker 3: Now book make sure you got Okay, you got.
Speaker 4: Your coin, so no, if you want to book, my website is a www.
Speaker 3: The TA Whole Experience dot live. Yeah, and I.
Speaker 4: Mean send me messages. I talk to everybody on in the in the DM, I talked to them. But yeah, I'm gonna I promise you. I'm I'm putting the calendar together because we're getting ready for the new year. And like I said, I got some stuff happening in February, something happening. We're actually doing a whitney. You said, I don't think I should say that yet, but January. Just make sure y'all look out for the Jebruary.
Speaker 1: Rapid fire questions, Tia. One word that describes your voice, powerful, favous song, the scene right now?
Speaker 3: Oh, Cardi B, Cardi B.
Speaker 2: Gospel R and B. What pulls you more? Now now Gospel R and B.
Speaker 3: Gospel. We have me in a choke hold please do if it depends on the song.
Speaker 2: But it hasn't be a singing you admire. Oh a singer.
Speaker 4: We already said Whitney, but if I had to pick another one, it will be Jazmine.
Speaker 2: Sullivan morning person or night.
Speaker 3: I am a morning person.
Speaker 2: One thing you can live without that you can't live without.
Speaker 3: Singing?
Speaker 2: What makes you smile instantly? Love?
Speaker 1: Guess what you guys, this has been a to your whole experience.
Speaker 2: We hope you enjoyed this show.
Speaker 1: You know how to book her, you know how to look her up, Go to Instagram. Tell somebody you saw the to your whole experience on One Step Ahead the radio show and so as Radio Dot Live and remember when life takes you back, take one Step Ahead. Send you next Sunday at five a Thurday.
Speaker 2: It's the rack