Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I'm Austin Steinberg and welcome to In Focus. As we've talked about many times now, the communist left has mastered the art of projection, blatantly accusing the GOP of the crimes against America that they are waging. The overarching accusation is that Trump and MAGA are a threat against democracy. On top of the fact that we are a republic. The war against our nation by the deep state is being fought on many fronts, from the border to the boardroom, the classroom, and the courtroom. Here's former Congressman Ali Zelden explaining this to Commune News Network's Cassie Hunt.
Speaker 2: I think the conversational a tacks on democracy has changed a lot now that President Trump is They're going after him criminally. They're trying to lock him up forever. They want a bankrupt tim Inist family. There have been states they're trying to remove his name from the ballad, altogether denying Americans the right to choose for themselves who they want to pick in November.
Speaker 1: There's no greater threat to our republic than the weaponized government seeking to steal control of our elections by attempting to bankrupt and imprison the opposition party candidate while covering up the crimes of the uniparty lies. And there's no real saving America until those responsible themselves face prosecution for their actual crimes. Joining us out to discuss as Captain Hung Kow, US Navy GOP senate candidate in Virginia and author of the new book Call Me An American. Captain Cow. Thank you so much for being with us today. It's great to have you on the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Alison.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, mister Cow, you spent a career in the military fighting for our freedoms. Do you agree with Lee Zelden that the greatest threat to our republic is the weaponized state and courts?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Absolutely so. I came here as a refugee from Vietnam. I grabbed down to the American dream, but I paid back everything I got with twenty five years of service.
Speaker 6: Navy Special Operations fight.
Speaker 5: Around the world and in Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia. And I'm telling you right now, they're turning into this country into what I ran away from. And what they're doing weaponize the FBI and the Department of Justice, and it's being invaded. Aid embedded by the media is just wrong. I mean Jack Smith who tried to indict our governor here, Governor Bob McDonnell, and it was unanisously overturned by the US Supreme Court. You know, this is the same guy that's going after President Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I know. Americans are just tired of seeing the Department of Injustice persecuting and prosecuting Americans with impunity. Many conservatives believe that should Trump win, he and his Congress must begin to dismantle the deep state and bring aggressive prosecutions of those within who have committed these crimes against Americans. Do you agree with that and what will you do as Senator to actually achieve that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I mean the first thing we need to do is to get rid of all the sess on the seventh floor of the Hoover Building. I mean, that's the long armored law right and they're going after you know, just everyday Americans. And if they can go after a former president of United States, that means they can go after all of us. So let's get rid of all those guys right now. Let's clean house, and let's get a real Department of Justice in there that's going after actual justice. I mean I work with the Joint Terrors and Task Force for many years. The rank and file FBI agents.
Speaker 3: Are great men and women.
Speaker 5: It's those people at the seventh floor of the Hoover Building that all need to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they absolutely do, no question about that. You know, the FBI is no longer a law enforcement agency but Jack Boots of tyranny. In fact, Special Counsel Jacksmith has admitted now that the FBI brought props with them to the mar A Lago raid for pictures that they could use as propaganda. I mean, many of us think the FBI needs to be dismantled, but what should be done to rein in their just unbridled gestapo efforts?
Speaker 5: Again, this is get rid of all the top guys, right and then and then start moving up all the guys and gals who are you know that's sworn an oath and believe in the oath, because I'm telling you right now, a lot of those rank and file special agents are just very angry about what's going on. They can't believe that's what they're doing to the Bureau. And you know, these men and women are calling me because again we've worked with each other for many years and they just can't believe.
Speaker 7: And that's why they're.
Speaker 5: Pushing me to run for office too, because like, hey, you need to do it from the inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we certainly are in desperate Native new leadership. Of course, we can't talk threats to our republic without talking about the orchestrated invasion. The crime wave of rapes and murders of women and children is just devastating and intolerable. Now, the House funded may Orcus and the Senate refused to take a vote on his impeachment. Republicans are tired of hearing talk about accountability on the campaign trail only to have nothing ever happen, you know when they get in office. The truth is there's more Rhinos than America first office holders. What do you think the MAGA minority can do to affect real change in a Republican controlled Congress.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, this all stems to the border, right. I came here as a legal immigrant. I love this country so much that I wrote a blank check to this nation up to and including my life, and I was willing to fight for it. That's how much you should love this country and don't come here and do ne fariest things and don't expect we're that we're not going to take care of it. And so all this drugs, all these gangs that come in here, this is all Joe Biden's fault. And all these deaths like Lake and Riley and Rachel Morin, that's on his hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they absolutely are. And it's just despicable that, you know, they allow this to happen and then do absolutely nothing to resolve the issue. They act like they do, they act like they care about you know, for me, it's too little, too late. So we need some serious change here. Of course, another threat to our republic is the growing pro Islamic terror movement. This weekend, a synagogue was targeted and Jews were beaten in the streets. Now, Joe Biden issued the following statement and said, I'm appalled by the scenes outside of Audus Taurus Synagogue in Los Angeles. Intimidating Jewish congregants is dangerous, unconscionable, anti Semitic, and un American Americans have a right to feel or a right to peaceful protest. Excuse me, but blocking access to a house of worship and engaging in violence is never acceptable. End quote. He's appalled, yet no hate crimes investigations or charges are ensuing here. What is your reaction to this? Again, just like you.
Speaker 5: Said, Alison, being appalled is not enough. Send people in. Let's arrest these people and make an example out of them. You cannot block people from worshiping. I mean that goes against our First Amendment rights, right, I mean, your right to protest should not block my right to worship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is just so incredibly despicable and would be nice if he actually followed up on his actions because they don't mean much when they're just words. You know, these pro terror protests are supposedly about a country on the other side of the world, So why do you think it is that they are targeting here?
Speaker 5: Again, this is the left, guys like Soros. They're just trying to start up all these uh these you know, just chaos, just to throw off our elections and throw off our government. I mean, they're turning Americans against each other and we're buying lockstock in Beryl. We need a united nation. And see what's the most important right now. We need to put Americans first. We need to get people back to work, We need to get you know, people need to be able to afford food, gas, and afford a house. But they're not doing this by all their you know, all these uh these mandates for eve and everything else too. I mean, let's take care of Americans first and and then we'll we'll talk about the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's a great plan. You know, it's it's really not about Israel, but rather a quest for Islamic dominant, something both parties have really refused to acknowledge. Let's more about the other side of the world. Though Ukraine attacked inside the Crimea, resulting in mass deaths and injuries. Russia is now blaming America because we are funding and supplying the proxy war. But doesn't he have a point here? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, no one can tell me what the end state is, the desired end state for Ukraine. We keep writing blank checks over there. And as someone who wrote in Balanced, the navyes one hundred and forty billion dollar budgets in my time at the Pentagon, you know, I've been able to go through the line items and some of that money actually goes to funding their government pensions and my mom's on Social Security. And you're telling me that social Security in the United States is going to be defunct when you know, we're paying another country's social security and so that that doesn't work out for me. So we need to make sure that we know what the desired end state is and we can't just keep sending blank checks to perpetuate an endless war.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you on that. I mean, Ukraine is most certainly not a democracy. In Zelenski is no freedom fighter. So yeah, he's rejected any suggestions of peace. So I don't think that we can continue to send them any more money. It really is just absurd. But Democrats are supporting, you know, women being forced to sign up for the draft. Now, this is another hot topic trending. I guess that's what the feminists want though, But should women be drafted and serve on the front lines? What do you think about this?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, we need we need to get the Democrats to find what a woman is first, right, we have a Justice of the Supreme Court who can't define what a woman is, and now we want to draft women.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 5: So tell me what a woman is and we'll start having this discussion.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they know what a woman is now that they know that they're about to get drafted. So it's funny how that changed real quick. But yeah, I think it is h I think it is an interesting conversation. We'll stay tuned to see what happens there. In the meantime, would you please tell us about your book. It's called Call Me An American. What's it all about? And where can people go to find it?
Speaker 5: Oh, you can find it, and it's it's really my story of how I came to this country and what I believe in, and how you know the American dream is still alive, and how you know what meritoscy means, what it means to be an American. When I ran for Congress in twenty twenty two in the tenth Congressional District of Virginia, which includes Loudon County, you know where they're attacking parents, the school board was, and so you know, this lady I was running against kept calling me everything from an extremist to a threat to democracy. I mean, I was the same person she thanked for my service just months before, and now she calls me a threat to democracy. And I said, you know what I fought and bled for this country and I deserve to be called an American, So the titles kind of equipped to her also that, you know, stop calling us names.
Speaker 3: We're all Americans here.
Speaker 1: I like it a lot. That is beautiful. I love it. I wish you the best of luck in the upcoming race. And thank you so much for joining us today, Captain. I really appreciate your time and insight.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Alison coming on next with the first presidential debate Thursday night. The media is already deep in the spin cycle, trying to live the groundwork for Biden's lives. We'll be right back to expose the latest just after the break.
Speaker 4: Listeners are always asking me how can they watch o NN live. The solution is a simple streaming platform called cloud tv.
Speaker 8: Spelled k l O wd TV.
Speaker 4: Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch the twenty four to seven live feed of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all that you can watch, go to cloudtv dot com today. That's cloudtv dot com spelled with a K and W. Question for you, what is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon fireTV device.
Speaker 8: Simply go to.
Speaker 4: The app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by ONN, including My show in Focus. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free.
Speaker 8: At OYNN dot com.
Speaker 4: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed, visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 8: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. With the first presidential debate Thursday night, the media is already deep in the spin cycle, trying to lay the groundwork for Biden's lies. The orchestrated invasion remains the top issue for voters, specifically due to the crime wave it's created. There's even an illegal alien crime map being passed around, so there's no longer any way they can deny this is happening. The only thing they can try to do is make your head spin with spin. Here's Vocahontas, giving it her very best.
Speaker 9: On the very first day that he was sworn into office, President Biden asked Congress both for the resources and for comprehensive immigration reform. The Republicans blocked it, blocked it, blocked it, blocked it by.
Speaker 10: Johnald Trump didn't either, Senator, he didn't have that either, and there were two million during his kill last fall.
Speaker 9: The President tries to deal with the problem that is presented to him, he can't deal with it if Congress and the Republicans continue to block him.
Speaker 1: Absolutely pathetic. Not even the most low information voter would buy that garbage. On day one, Biden removed all the executive orders that Trump put in place to secure the border from remain in Mexico to public charged requiring that asylum see go to the first country they enter. As women and children are being raped and murdered, Americans know exactly whose hands are covered in blood and not as Joe Biden's joining me out to discuss is Dan Lyman, editor in chief of Border Hawk and correspondent at info Wars. Dan, welcome back, Thanks so much for being with us. It's great to see you.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. Allison and I will say one of the reasons that we launched Borderhawk back in twenty twenty is because we saw that the American public was not being educated about what was going on in terms of the border situation and illegal immigration in general. And one of the things that we've focused on since that time is, of course the crime wave that illegal aliens are carrying out across the country, and of course that's getting much worse right now. And very heartened to see that there is going to be a resource that people can go access in order to track these crimes. And I think that's a great service to the American people. And I will say there are some amazing independent researchers and CINISEN journalists who are doing that work already, and I want to point your viewers actually to this account because they have been doing an unbelievable amount of work immigrant crimes on Twitter. The handle is excuse me, illegal alien crimes, and that's actually what they've called this map that you just mentioned, the Illegal Aliencrimes dot com. And I just I salute all the people that are doing so much to expose this because the crime wave is far worse than just these latest that we're hearing about in the mainstream media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sure is, and I will be certain to go check them out. Thank you for that information. But I mean, you're right, they never give us real accurate information. It's just weapons grade level spinning of information from foc hoonness as we just saw, especially the part about Biden having to deal with what he inherited. I mean, it is just laughable that they think people buy this garbage. But you know, the one area they may be able to convince people to blame the GOP, at least in part, is the dog of the bipartisan border bill. Of course, Trump called the GOP and told them to vote no. It did nothing to secure the border and actually legalize up to five thousand illegals a day. Right, What are your thoughts on this, Dan.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, and I think that was kind of the whole point of everything. They knew that Republicans would probably shoot it down and that would give them political amo going into this selection. Of course, we know that bill did nothing of the sort. We know that Biden supposed to crack down recently also hasn't done all that much, although the numbers are a bit lower right now. But of course we have to consider that the administration is whitewashing so much of the invasion. At this point through the CPP one app they're flying in thirty thousand illegals from around from Central America and Haiti on a monthly basis. I will point your viewers also to the fact that there has been a lot of concern about the invasion of Haitians since that country devolved deeper into chaos a few months ago. But most people will be unaware that nearly two hundred thousand Haitians have already flown into American airports just since the beginning of twenty twenty three under the CHNV program, which has been taken advantage of by about half a million otherwise illegals who have come into the country. So the numbers are going down right now in terms of encounters at the southwest border, of course, but they're spiking in other areas, and the administration is many ways to bring as many foreigners into the country as possible. Although I do think they're a little freaked out by the poll results that they're seeing right now. When Americans are asked about the most important issues facing the country and what is going to motivate them to vote in November.
Speaker 1: Well, they should absolutely be free job because Americans know the truth of what's happening, and it is just despicable and detestable that the current regime would allow this and actually orchestrate it. The reality that Americans really need to understand fully though, is that right now illegal aliens are being given voter registration forms at welfare offices around the country with absolutely zero proof of citizenship required. I mean, do the math here. With upwards of sixteen million illegals brought here by Biden, only a small percentage of them voting will impact the outcome.
Speaker 3: Right absolutely in states where you know, ten thousand votes here, they are really changed the last election. We're going to see something different in this election. And I will be honest that I was a little bit. I pushed back a little bit on the conservative talking point in the mainstream that illegals are being brought in specifically to bolster the Democrat Party, because I do think that the actual agenda is a bit more sinister than that. I'd like people to face that reality. However, going into the election now and seeing what's going on and knowing that they don't necessarily have the cover of COVID to manipulate election results this time around. I am concerned about the fact that we may see a ton of illegals voting in selection and we're never going to be able to know the full scope of that. But being someone that is from California, you'll probably remember because I was living there at the time in twenty fifteen, they actually opened up driver's licenses to illegals that year, and the brand new DMVs that have been built around Orange County that I saw were absolutely mopped the night before with long waiting lines of illegals to get their driver's licenses in California, And of course you can imagine that also slipstreamed them into the voting process in many cases as well. And that's just one example from a little while ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question about that is It's been in the works for quite some time now, and it is just so so concerning that again, this is being allowed to happen, encouraged to happen, and yeah, there's no question about it. America First Legal has reportedly sent letters to officials in all fifty states now urging them to enforce existing voter laws that deny on citizens and illegals the right to vote. But I don't know about you, Dan, I don't really have any confidence this letter is going to do much. What do you think I.
Speaker 3: Certainly don't as well, especially in blue states. That remains to be seen. We are seeing a little bit of pushback in certain states against that. But the fact that this is even going on in this country, that that has to be urged by illegal a body for them to respect the rules of the nation really is insane. And I will point again back to California, having voted there in the past. When you go up to present to put your name in and get ready to vote, if you present your license or your ID, you will often be waved off by a poll watcher saying I don't want to see this. I don't show me that I don't want to know. And that's going on across the country as well. So what kind of a country is this where you have to be ide'd for so many different things, including providing vaccine passports to enter restaurants not too long ago, but you don't have to show proof of citizenship in order to vote in our federal elections.
Speaker 1: It is just you just have to laugh at it because it's so absurd, And yes, I think that's all further proof that there is a far more sinister agenda at hand. You know, Rand Paul has come out and said that Biden's criminality related to the border should remove him from consideration as president. What help is that to should all over America? I mean for Democrats, that's a main selling point because this is their ticket to permanent power.
Speaker 3: Right absolutely, And this shouldn't even be need to be said, and it doesn't really do all that much. Of course, of course he should be, you know, barred from being able to do run just because of the amount of crime that's been committed on his watch. But I would say that, you know, there are probably a lot of politicians in Washington, d C. Maybe the vast majority of them, who also shouldn't be in office or allowed to run. So this is kind of just lip service, but it is the obvious stating the obvious, and you know, in a serious country, this is not what we've been doing. But the American the public is catching on to this, and the most recent polling that we're seeing actually is that a majority, a large majority of the American public would actually support mass deportations, including about fifty percent of Democrats. Will that play into voting in twenty twenty four. We're going to find out, But I do think that there is a groundswell of support for securing the border and removing these people from our country in a way that we've probably never seen before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully we find out in this upcoming election, so long as we can trust the election process. That's obviously a whole other topic for another day, but that is my concern. Hopefully that is not rigged and we get the truth and the real president back in office. But you know, I think it's such a sign of mental illness that really anyone could vote for Biden with the daily illegal rape and murder stories that we hear about a let alone the ones that we don't hear about. But for example, Rachel Morin's murder was horrific, and now we find out that the alleged murderers DNA has been tied to the assault of a nine year old girl in Louisiana. And on top of the fact that he came here after he murdered a woman in his home country. I mean, these are Biden's newcomers, as he likes to call them, aren't they?
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, and this is just one example of so many, and all point your viewers to another example that is arguably more egregious. The crime itself might be a little less intentional. But we had in Colorado just a couple of weeks ago a truck driver from Mexico who told police later that he had been driving big rigs in the US for seven years, he had been deported sixteen times from this country, ordered out of the country voluntarily or removed, and after that he actually was still driving truck in the US and lost control of his vehicle and ended up killing an American citizen, ironically, a retired truck driver in Colorado. And that's just another example of very very many that we're seeing. We're seeing a lot of very young children being targeted by illegals. We all, of course have heard about this situation down in Houston with a twelve year old girl there who was brutally raped and murdered by two venezuela and illegals who had just arrived in the country weeks and months prior. But then just over the weekend we found out about another case involving another twelve year old girl in Iowa who is sexually assaulted by an illegal alien there from Honduras who actually entered the country as a child migrant and unaccompanied minor as far as we know, And that just reminds us that there are a lot of people coming into this country who likely will never be removed if they come in here as children and then go on to commit these heinous crimes. So the issues are compounding. The crimes against American citizens are numerous, and they're happening all day, every day, and I think that that's part of what we're going to see in the backlash coming up in twenty twenty four at the voting booth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is absolutely heartbreaking to see this happening in America. Of course, what's even worse is the Biden regime, you know, pretending like they do what they can to apprehend a criminal illegal, that they're taking steps to ensure American safety. But as you mentioned, one of the two Venezuelans who raped and murdered Jocelyn nune Gary was still wearing his ankle bracelet. I mean, that just goes to show how much they are really concerned about this, doesn't it right?
Speaker 3: Of course, I believe he removed it shortly after the crime, and one of these guys had just been in the US for about three weeks before committing this heinous crime allegedly, And it looks like they're gonna be punished pretty severely. It looks like there's a ten million dollar bail set and they're seeking the death penalty against these guys, And of course that should be the case. It should be without question. You do this to a child, you should face the loss of your own life if convicted. But of course, these these kinds of penalties, we shouldn't even have to be dealing with them because in many cases, these people never should have been in the country in the first place. And as you alluded to a few minutes ago, they're often caught in other crimes that they commit in the US and are released back onto the streets in sanctuary cities, counties, and states, and they go on to commit more crimes and eventually, as we see here, a twelve year old girl loses her life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're exactly right, Dan, it's just so incredibly sad. Hopefully every single person involved in this orchestrated invasion is held accountable and we can make some much need to change here. Soon, Dan, we're all out of time for today. Thank you so much for your time and insight.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Alison, God bless you too.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, establishment criminals and suits continue to blame President Trump for their obvious failures. Doctor Dave Bratt joins right after the break. Stay with us.
Speaker 11: For all of our viewers asking where One American News is heading in the future, We'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 4: Do you know that One American News network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Is it branded free talk forty five? Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free.
Speaker 8: At OYNN dot com.
Speaker 4: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed, visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One American News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 8: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want.
Speaker 1: Some welcome mac. Will the establishment criminals ensue to ever stop blaming President Trump for their obvious failures? Well, apparently not. Check out what the Secretary of the Treasury had to say about the unfortunate economic situation we currently find ourselves in.
Speaker 12: Signature policy from the Trump peers was the Tax Cut in Jobs Act, and it promised an investment boom which really did not materialize. It gave huge tax breaks to corporations and to wealthy individuals, and it resulted in an enormous increase in the deficit and lowered tax revenues below historic norms.
Speaker 1: So this lady really wants us to believe the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of twenty seventeen was bad for America Let's see what doctor Dave Brat, Senior Vice president for Business Engagement at Liberty University, has to say about this. Dave, welcome back, great to see you. What do you make of Janet Yellen's assessment there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks Allison. Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, they have to say tax cuts because that's about one tenth of the problem in their perspective, which is spending.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: The spending dwarfs any of the tax cuts. The tax cuts cause long run economic growth and productivity, and they're not inflationary because they help the supply side, right, which helps Y or Q. You know, output in economics go up, and when that goes up, you're making more stuff, and so that's dampens inflation. So it's got all the right properties, right. Plus it also builds jobs. All the new jobs underneath the new Left are part time, right, people are forced to work two to three jobs, And all new jobs over the past four years have gone to foreign born workers.
Speaker 6: And so that's why she has to go somewhere else, right.
Speaker 7: And today you know, on the debt bomb coming up the hill, and all these guys are producing stuff on Trump and the debt and that kind of thing. And that's also misplaced because of the COVID issue. All the spending always comes from the left. The Conservatives, you know, our Omb and russ vote and the heroes on our side are the only people I know that put together spending reduction plans. I've never heard of a spending reduction plan coming out of the left ever.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I never have either. It really is amazing and should be reason enough for everyone to not vote Democrat in the upcoming election. But let's go into that article from the Hill. It says Trump added twice as much to the national debt as Biden analysis. Some might say it's just incredibly out of context. Dave, can you break down how that happened? What's going on here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 7: I was back in Congress then, right, and so it's fairly straightforward. We had deficits that were too high.
Speaker 6: Back then.
Speaker 7: I got in trouble with my budget committee chairs. Both of them yelled at me constantly. I was good friends with them, but I was in the doghouse always for I wouldn't vote for trillion dollar deficits.
Speaker 6: They were one trillion.
Speaker 7: So under Trump, you know, roughly speaking, and this is the Congress, right, really one trillion deficit one trillion, one trillion, and then boom, the Chinese explosion with the Wuhan virus. They don't tell us it's coming over here. They know they got a problem. And that adds four trillion on in Trump's last year, when the whole country is just building a bridge and trying to get through a crisis. Right, no one knew what in the world was going on, and so that's three trillion plus fours, that's seven trillion dollars, right, and so but now it's apples and oranges to compare those total Trump.
Speaker 6: Numbers to Biden.
Speaker 7: Biden right now is two trillion deficit a year every year with no COVID, right, and they created four wars in the meantime.
Speaker 6: Right back when I was in Congress, there were no wars.
Speaker 7: And so, you know, to juxtapose and say, you know Trump had more debt, well yeah, yeah, if you missed the main stories in history, I guess you might, you know, totally misinterpret that budget story as.
Speaker 1: Well, which I think is what the banking on, because clearly the Democrats don't pay attention to anything of important. So that's pretty funny. But it's all pretty interesting too, considering arc Invests CEO Kathy Wood recently stated Trump has her vote because he'll be better for the economy. Now reportedly she asked to pull the interview. But either way, this makes me believe there are some closet and maga members in the finance community who know what we need and they know what needs to be done to attempt to turn this nightmare around. What do you think?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think Kathy's been an honest broker many the many times I've seen her, I don't know her track record in detail. And then the Macrol Maven she does a good job, and she's you know, come out and been more conservative, and there are there's there's a lot of folks who are you know, a lot of the a lot of the fortune five hundred CEOs.
Speaker 6: I do not think are woke crazy people.
Speaker 7: You don't get that high in a major firm by being crazy woke esg fanatics. They're more principled than disciplined and long term oriented.
Speaker 6: But they have to say it.
Speaker 7: So the pullback on this one right where she has to ask to pull the interview, why is that?
Speaker 6: It's because you just got blown up by the left.
Speaker 7: The left is in a perpetual war, right, Marxism, Marxist theory is the theory of class warfare throughout all of human history, prehistory through you know, all through Western history. It's the Marxist theory is the is the class struggle that never ends, and it never ends. In politics, it's they have to constantly provide a fistfight.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: The Judeo Christian West, by contrast, is different. We would like peace on earth, goodwill toward all men and women, right, And so it's just the perfect juxtaposition. Right. They have to have a fight, they have to attack in order to win, and they're winning right now because the Christians have been too weak.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 6: I'm from Minnesota. We call it Minnesota nice.
Speaker 7: We gave away our universities, we're giving away our firms right now, et cetera. And so, you know, just because we love our neighbor doesn't mean you let your neighbor down.
Speaker 6: We need to toughen up.
Speaker 7: In order to ensure that the poor amongst us do well and the middle class workers can get a job again in the next decades. By by not fighting back, we're letting the weak among us lose.
Speaker 6: The rich will always do well.
Speaker 7: But the middle class and the poor will get pummeled unless Christians stand up for them.
Speaker 1: Beautifully, said Dave, I could not agree with you more. I think that is such such an incredible issue that we're facing today, and it saddens me to know that, you know, so many Christians are concerned about being nice. We need to be strong. We are called for such a time as this, and we have to take action otherwise we don't have a country anymore. So hopefully we can turn things around here. But Dave, all were talking about Middle America. It has just been so severely negatively impacted in so many different ways, as you highlighted, but specifically in the real estate sector. Owning a home at this point is practically impossible. And let's not forget a big reason the home values are going up is because the dollar is being devalued. But to me, it just sounds like we are well on our way to the ultimate globalist agenda end goal of owning nothing and being happy. Is that how you see it too, Dave?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, you know, on the ban and show, you know that there's no conspiracies, but there's no coincidences, and so real estate is a good indicator when you look at real estate, who owns what? Right back when America was flourishing, and you know, Henry Ford was giving everybody enough wages to buy a car, and you had a middle class and the family at home and one person could work and you could have a home when the kids could go to school and go play out on their bikes and hit each other in the head with a football. And everybody's got good memories of those days. And they're they're gone. And so now real estate is out of out of the price range of the young people for sure.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: The middle class is in debt up to their eyeballs on their credit cards. The new interest rates on mortgages are high, and in the inner cities, like that report and that case Schuller index showed, prices are way up, and uh in the cities clearly unaffordable. And so it's just wrong. We need to get back our country. It needs to be restructured. Uh.
Speaker 6: The the super wealthy.
Speaker 7: Uh, the the magnificent seven firms right are making all the money. All of Washington DC legislation is aimed at them.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 7: I saw the the Democrats in the Senator upset. They want the R and D tax credit for the super rich firms. Right, as if the poor guys get those tax credits, and then they want child tax credits for the poor, which sounds nice, But I think the poor would rather have a job right instead of the part time jobs. If you restructure the economy so everyone can have a job again, then they don't need to have child tax credits, right. They can have the dignity of a well paying job, full time, one job that pays the bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right. It really is so simple. Yet they just have to constantly complicate everything and deter people from what they are fully able accomplishing. And it really is just so sad. There's one last article I wanted to run by Dave. This is really interesting and dare I say, perhaps orchestrated? I don't know. Unfortunately, we see more and more people losing their jobs and no wage increases. I think Elon Musk predicting a universal basic income will take off one's AI replaces workers is pretty telling. But as we know, there's no such thing as a free lunch, can us really sustain a high ubi? And also thinking you know what freedoms will you have to sign over to actually submit to this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is a Stunner.
Speaker 7: The elites at Harvard and a few of the people I used to think we're semi conservative economists at the highest levels. I won't name drop and ruin anybody's life. But they're pushing this now, and Milton Friedman used to push this, but in place of the entire welfare state. Right, So you get rid of the entire welfare state, deep state, administrative state, and you give everyone a minimum income. The advantage of that is you give them an income and you quit messing around with the price system. You don't have to manipulate four million other prices like we're doing now. The real problem now that you just raised is they want this negative income tax on top of the entire welfare system that has ruined the American family over the past forty years. That's ruined all of our public schools and has decimated our economy to the point that we're talking about right now where everyone's working part time jobs and all all full time jobs for the past four years have gone to fourign born due to the border invasion. So we got real significant problems. Everybody needs to get on the horn to the people that represent you and put some heat on them until they get this stuff right.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's far past time everyone start doing your part again. We don't have a future if we don't take action now, so get on at everyone, Doctor Dave Brott, we are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for all that you do, and thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 6: Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Take care. Coming up next to Daytime Talk show recently revealed something that many would have thought was reserved for Hollywood. We'll find out what that is right after the break.
Speaker 8: Stay with us.
Speaker 11: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to oa in Live. Oa in Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is oaan Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting one American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oaann dot com to easily sign up for oaan Live and stay informed.
Speaker 1: Question for you, what.
Speaker 4: Is Roku, AppleTV and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search foran enjoy all the great programming offered by OANN, including my show in Focus. You know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. A daytime talk show recently revealed something that many would have thought was reserved strictly for Hollywood, that full head masks are indeed real. Not only that, but they have also been used by the intelligence community for quite some time. Let's listen to what the former head of Disguise for the CIA, Joanna Mendez, had to say about this.
Speaker 10: I went to the White House and I briefed George H. W. Bush, the President at the time, while I was wearing a full face mask. So we're sitting like this close together and I'm telling him that I'm going to show him the best disguise that we have, and he's looking for a bag, like.
Speaker 8: Where is it.
Speaker 10: I said, well, I'm wearing it and I'm going to take it off. And I reached to start taking it off, and he said stop. And he got up and he walked and he looked and he looked at it. He couldn't he didn't know it was a mask. He wasn't sure what I was wearing. He said back down. He said, okay. So I took it off and I was holding it up in the air so he could see it.
Speaker 1: Wow, if you ask me, this is pretty interesting timing for this to be shown to the public. But let's see what Eric Shiner, director of MRCTV, Thanks Eric, well, welcome back, Thanks for being with us. I would have never thought the mainstream media would openly show the public their disguise secrets, but here we are. What do you make of.
Speaker 13: This, Eric, Well, it's amazing, isn't it. You know, you see a lot of masks and what people can do in films and movies, and a lot of that is available on the internet. And of course you know this comes out of time where a lot of people are being speculative about Joe Biden, which you know he can understand. Joe Biden has claimed he's been a tractor trailer driver, He's claimed he's been a senator for one hundred and seventy years. He claims all kinds of things, that he's been a professor, he's led all kinds of different lives. So you can see why the speculation would go here. Although I do suspect when you look at the internet speculation regarding the possibility that there's Biden in person eaters out there wearing a mask, that they would find somebody who might, you know, have a little more stamina, be a little more articulate, be a little more aware of what's going on. I mean, if you're gonna go through that effort, you might as well go all the way right. So I'm a little doubtful of that, but you can see why this would be hot on the internet right now.
Speaker 1: Yes, the conspiracy theory surely are a flowing in abundance. But all of this does make you wonder who is wearing a mask that's walking amongst us. You never know, and I suppose anything is possible these days. But let's move now to John Fetterman, who I don't know definitely couldn't possibly be wearing a mask. The New Yorker published this article called John Fetterman's War, posing the question, is the Pennsylvania senator trolling the left or offering a way forward for Democrats? Now, some of his stances are more of a classical liberal. But what do you think about his motives here? What's the deal with John Fetterman.
Speaker 13: Well, you know, he says his motives are that the party. You know, he seems centrist now because the party has moved so far to left, which is something you hear from many Democrats right now. You know, I'm not sold on all of John Fetterman's ideas. There are certain things that I think he's done that a lot of people do respect, especially him standing up for Israel, and he's taken a lot of flak with it. But I think what you really see is he kind of represents the greater division within the Democratic Party right now that there are some people that are just so far left that other Democrats going, well, wait a minute, you know, that's a little too far far away from reality to me. So I'm going to stick with this and in some cases. Yeah, you know, he goes out and he waves an Israeli flag at Prohomas protesters and things like that that Fetterman's done. He trolls them a little bit. He seems to enjoy that. That seems to be an aspect of his personality, just as he seems to, you know, call Republicans' names on the Senate floor, which people haven't been too proud of, or his you know, his love for hoodies, which you know had to be legislated to get him onto the floor. You know, ridiculous things like that. So I think he is kind of representative of a party that's very divided right now about where it actually stands within itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're absolutely right about that. And it's really interesting to see because you know, the modern day progressive really makes anyone, even the most liberal person, look conservative, and John Vetterman just seems to be this weird anomaly. Sometimes. He really surprised me. He started out, you're right, wearing these hoodies on the on the floor, and I'm just like, what is this disaster? And now he's sort of taken me and many others by surprise. So it's interesting to see how he sort of evolved over time. Maybe the more damage he has to his health, the more if he gets. I don't know what the deal is, but uh, maybe there's some hope for John Fetterman. We shall see.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Someone whose motives, though are clearly motivated by corporate interest and greed, is of course the detestable AOC.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: She recently had a rally over the weekend. I want to check out how this supposed congresswoman entered this event for a colleague of hers.
Speaker 3: Let's watch.
Speaker 1: Yes, you notice, I'm almost at a loss for words. I just I cannot believe this is real. I mean, is this cultural appropriation? What's going on here?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 13: You know, it's always interesting to see somebody act like this, who complains that Donald Trump has been against political norms, and uh, he goes against you know, what's been established political practices. And you see someone running around to Cardi b and bopping around at a Jamal Bowman rally. This is interesting. Obviously the internet had a lot of fun at AOC's expense with this. She's doubled down. She's like, hey, you know, we're about the money, not about the or sorry, we're about the many, not about the money. And again there wasn't that many there in the crowd. Some reports have fifty, some reports have a couple one hundred. We're at the event, and again this is somebody that she came out when Donald Trump held a rally in New York. You know, she mocked how many people were going to turn out? Oh, they came from outside. You know, he got over eight thousand people. At least she might have had a few hundred at this particular event. And was it really not about the money? That's a big question. I know Bernie Sanders was there. This was for Jamal Bowman. Bernie Sanders, our revolution pack raises money for Jamal Bowman. So maybe it really was all about the money. Might not be about the many at all when it comes to AOC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you are probably right about that. One thing is for sure, though, and that is that our founding fathers are most certainly rolling over in their graves. This is just it really is something else. I mean, to your point, Eric, I wanted to show everyone what the crowd actually looked like. I mean, I don't know, is there even one hundred two hundred people there? I mean, this is much smaller than what it was hyped up to be. I don't know, Eric, is this considered a cheap fake in today's world? The Democrats love you is not one. Does this qualify?
Speaker 13: It seems like anything anything that shows a reality that they don't like, it's a cheap fake. That seems to be the argument that you've heard from the White House as of recent But again, you see that crowd, and this is a person who came out and you know, said Donald Trump wasn't going to get a big turnout in New York City and that it would be people from outside. But she doesn't get the turnout. She says it's about many, which it's not, and it's not about money, but it is kind of about the money. She's supporting a fellow squad member here. So this is it's interesting to see the media never points this stuff out when they talk about it. And of course, if you looked at what some of what was said at this particular rally, some of the language that was used and some of the music that was used, you might want to question who's breaking political conventions and political norms and being uncouth. Yeah, this rally had a lot of interesting video come out.
Speaker 1: From it, very interesting at least, if nothing else, Rarogrant makes for a great laugh, some good comedy in these very sad days that we're living in. But while we're talking about cheap fakes, apparently there is a mass exitit now from la which I'm really happy for all these people who are finally realizing, you know, Tinseltown is not all it's cracked up to be, not all that we were told it was once at one time. But I don't know, how did it take people so long to figure this out? And why is this just now happening?
Speaker 13: Well, why is it just now happening? That's a really good question. You know, eventually you hit a point where you're taxed so much you can't take it anymore. And they've seen a slow down in work in Hollywood, so you're not having as much money come in. Taxes are high. And this is the problem that you're seeing with California and the way that it's governed is you have to be very, very wealthy to live there, or you have to be very very poor and be able to take a part in all the benefits that everyone's tax so high that gets offered. They're running out the middle class. Is you have san Bernardino County, California is looking is trying to find another way to secede, get out of the state of California. Sections of California want to leave California because there is becoming no room for the middle class. So you're seeing reasonable tax breaks being offered in states like Georgia and Texas and Utah. People are making films there and people are realizing, well, geez, the rent is a lot cheaper in Texas than LA. Maybe I need to go down there and I can take part in some of the film work down there. So it's not a big surprise, but a lot of it has to do with how the state itself is being governed, and there's not a lot of room for the middle class in the state of California these days.
Speaker 1: There certainly is not, and I can certainly attest to that myself. It's getting actually frightening here knowing what they are doing, and they're just, you know, totally erasing the middle class. So yeah, shit, alarm everyone. I just ask one thing, and that is, if you go to another state, please do not bring your liberal California politics with you. Keep all of these conservative states conservative. And I guess if you can't resist, Just don't vote, because you're going to destroy all that's all that's good that's left here. Eric, I have one more piece of good news that I want to share with you. Soprano's actress Drea da Mateo claims there are quite a lot of Trump voters in Hollywood and actually question if the ones who publicly support Biden are getting paid to do so, which I'm pretty sure is sort of just like an open secret at this point, but I was really happy to hear this from her. I just don't know why all of these islent Trump supporters in Hollywood are silent, why not speak up?
Speaker 13: Well, you know, because they want to keep their jobs. A lot of what's being controlled in the left. You see the wopness from all the studios and all the production companies coming out of California that are making movies. They have their doctrines, and if you go against the doctrine, you will not find work. Maybe when some of these people move to places like Utah, Texas, Georgia wherever, as these film companies kind of get out of California and start looking for work elsewhere, some of that will change. But like you said, you're awfully hopeful, hoping that they won't bring some of these leftist values with them and try to get them taken into action. There, you have to imagine that some people, I mean, let's face it. When we saw Robert de Niro show up outside court during the Trump trial, it was for a Biden. He was a spokesperson for the Biden campaign. And then you have the Biden campaign saying it's not a campaign event. You made the court a campaign event when you send a spokesperson. Absolutely happened, So you do have to wonder are they getting paid for this? But let's not forget they also had a huge rally for Biden California that Joe Biden had a you know, bark Obama had to take his hand walk him off the stage because he was so overwhelmed with emotion of the Hollywood donors giving large amounts of money to him, and the leftist media proclaimed it was a star studded event, while at first originally omitting the strange frozen exit, but later they had to go back to that, and that's when we got back to our chief fakes again. We just looped back there.
Speaker 1: You go. It is really amazing, isn't it error. I just asked that all of the Hollywood liberal activists just stay at home. Please, don't leave your house, stay in the basement, just like Joe Biden, and you know we should be okay, Eric, we are all at of time for today. Thank you so much for joining us to an inn.
Speaker 13: Thanks for having me come on next.
Speaker 1: I've got a PSA for anyone going to the grocery store, yes, even at natural health foods stores. Stay with us. We'll be back in just two minutes to find out what it is.
Speaker 11: For all of our viewers asking where One American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to OANN dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 4: Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free.
Speaker 8: At ONN dot com.
Speaker 4: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed, visit ONN dot com and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 8: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some question for you.
Speaker 4: What is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O and N, including my show in Focus.
Speaker 1: Welcome Back. PSA for anyone going to the grocery store, yes even natural health food stores. Next time you're in the produce aisle, please be on the lookout for this label, and whatever you do, do not go near it. Appeal or at Appeal is a World Economic Forum and Bill Gates funded product that is being sprayed on fruits and vegetables which are on the verge of spoiling so that they appear fresh and last longer. Even more frightening is the fact that Appeal has been approved for you on USDA organic produce under the name organ Appeal. The main ingredient found in the Appeal coating is mono and diglycerides, which are extracted from grape seed oil. This is then processed with the use of two solvents, which are ethyl acetate and heptane, both of which are hazardous chemicals known to seriously damage internal organs. In the case of repeated exposure, this coating cannot be washed off. Additionally, the World Health Organization's International Agency for Research on Cancer or IARC, recognized glycotol, another name for these same ingredients, as quote probably carcinogenic to humans. So why are they spraying this literal poison on our food? While ironically the Appeal coating is generally recognized as safe, meaning the safety review was completed by the food in chemical industry as opposed to the FDA, not that they're at all better, and while the approval process for these toxic solvents are rather unclear, one thing is for certain, Appeal should be kept far far away from our food supply. The ability of this two billion dollar bill Gates backed startup to just quietly slip in to extend the life of food with absolutely zero proof of preserving any nutritional value should remind every American of the importance of eating organic, local, and chemical free food. But if the evidence here isn't enough to convince you, take a look at what appeal allegedly does to the food itself.
Speaker 3: When she opens it and she breaks it in half, it gets very tough and doesn't really break. And when it pulls, it's like it's glue.
Speaker 10: It's not even breaking, like at all, like it And I know you guys can't feel the texture Aubie right because it's the video, but like it's it literally feels fake.
Speaker 1: Is it clear yet? The tyrannical globalists will stop at nothing to completely railroad anyone trying to live a wholesome, healthy life. They'll do anything to try and kill off the resistors who refuse to align with their dystopian, dismal future where you'll be forced eat bugs and own nothing and be happy. It's time to start growing your own food or buying food from your local farmers market if you don't already. These megalomaniacs are on a mission to destroy all that is good in this life, and we absolutely cannot let them win. We'll leave it there for today. If you'd like to give me any feedback, feel free to shoot me an email and in focus at onn dot com. Also check out our website at onn dot com, where you can download the OA and Live app and gain access to all of our exclusive full length content. As always, thank you so much for tuning in. I truly appreciate your support. I'll see you back tomorrow and God bless.
Speaker 11: For all of our viewers. Asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 4: If your cable provider doesn't offer One American News Network, please call them up and kindly demand that they carry OANN. You're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there's strong demand for One American News network. Please call your cable company today and kindly demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup. Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of canceling. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at.
Speaker 8: O and N dot com.
Speaker 4: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 8: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some question for you.
Speaker 4: What is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device.
Speaker 8: Simply go to
Speaker 4: The app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including my show In Focus,