Speaker 1: That in between world where you gotta sneeze but you can't sneeze that hellish limbo right as I'm about getting ready to talk. So yeah, ah, lovely time of the year. All right. So, by the way, if I stare at a light, that will usually make me sneeze, and I have no scientific understanding of why ross do you know that? Did you know that if you stir at a light when you're trying to sneeze, it'll like it'll make you sneeze, but like a bright light. Do you know the science as to why that works? Or did I get hypnotized?
Speaker 2: I no, I don't know the science. I know if you're trying to snop, you know, if you need to like stop sneezing, you and old the bridge of your nose, that's what you want to do, is goes away.
Speaker 1: I can do it if I just put my my finger under my nose, like I'm making a Hitler mustache, which is a horrible way to describe it, but I have to. I want you to visually understand this. Can you pretty clear I'm not making a Hitler mustache?
Speaker 2: Can you send me a photo of it?
Speaker 1: I cannot my my, my, my camera broke.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I need the photo.
Speaker 1: All the cameras broke, all of them, even though they've got I'm just just in this room. There's like four devices I could take a picture with, So it's just a shame they all broke. So but yeah, that'll keep me from sneezing. I'm gonna come up with a better name for that methodology though. So you know, what were you gonna do with the picture? You just want to see it just se.
Speaker 2: I just am having a hard time envisioning it yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna put it on a cup because you you know, you made a cup one for people who are new Ross made a cup printed and then sold it as merch of my picture next to John Wayne Gacy, the serial killer.
Speaker 2: You know you're watching a documentary on John Wayne Gacy Markey and I my wife, and he.
Speaker 1: Was a bad dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know, he really was. Yeah, like a complete monster. Absolutely not a person you'd want to be around or on a cup with. Yeah. So, and we watched it and Marky's like, that looks just like Casey.
Speaker 1: That does not.
Speaker 2: So we put the photos side by side so people could see in the mug.
Speaker 1: Do I need to do I need to uh spring for an optometrist appointment for that sweet wife at your house.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately the merch store is no longer opened. Something about copyright infringement or something. I have no idea, no no idea, none of them is anyway.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, then those are collector's items. People who ended up with those, huh, I'm glad I have one? Yes, And then somebody bought who bought me one? Wasn't you? Was it? That was the that was the ultimate insult. Then somebody sent me one.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was Corey. Oh, I think it probably was.
Speaker 1: So there you go. All right, so we will not be taking that photo. But I think you understood what I meant. I don't know why that works either. So not a doctor, okay. And if I was a doctor, but if I was in Canada, we wouldn't be able to see each other for a year and a half. Did you see that poor woman with the brain tumor up in Canada? Who's crowd? She's crowd, funny to come to the US because they think she has a brain tumor. Like her. Doctors in Canada think she has a brain tumor, and they gave her an appointment for a cat scan January of twenty twenty six. Can you imagine sitting here for ten months or nine months? I guess, depending on what type of January it is nine months. And they've already planted that seed in your head that you might have a brain tumor. But they're like, well, we can't check, not yet. We'll check in January, which is what people with brain tumor. Is there any advanced cancer want to hear if in fact she hasn't, And it's like, tell me about your free healthcare again, tell me how awesome that is for you, and she's gonna sit. I've told the story I had. I had a doctor. I had to get a chest X ray. What was it for? It was for something that really wasn't that bad? And no, it's it was. It was a shoulder extray, That's what it was. But they ended up doing a full chest right. They want to see what's going on, and so we do that and I like, he's like, uh, we need to set an appointment for a consult. I'm gonna have you come back down. And I'm like, oh, maybe there's something wrong with my shoulder. But much more than I thought. I was just having a lot of pain. It is again, all right, bust dash finger, what seriously do we need another name for it? I'm gonna ge I'm gonna get absolutely canceled, you know. And if Elon did it, can you imagine Elon trying to not sneeze? It could be a whole other week of news.
Speaker 2: Cycle telling you man a bridge of your nose.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll try that next day. Do you just pinch it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just pinch it. I have mastered this because I can't sneeze in my house because it causes an autism melt.
Speaker 1: It's really noises. Yeah, yeah, all right, we're gonna make it through this. Oh wait, now I got sciencey people tell me what it is. Good. I didn't want to have to look it up. And I knew there's we have smart people to listen to the show sometimes, so I mean, all of you are geniuses, don't worry, but a few of you aren't. And I kind of like it that way, so because you know, then you go to Florida and do something and then we get to talk about you. So there's that. All right. Yeah, it's got a whole thing there. All right, I'll read that in my leisure if I can stop sneezing. So anyway, this woman has told you had a brain tumor. So I went in for the shoulder thing, and I this dude was like five minutes out of medical school. And I go in there and he's like, we're gonna need to We're gonna need to schedule a cat scan or was a cat scan with with die. And I'm like, what are you talking about? Like I came in for like my shoulder, and now you're wanting to do something that sounds a lot not like my shoulder. And he holds up this X ray and I don't know what I'm looking at. I mean, I know it's an X ray and he's like, I'm very concerned. It appears that you may have an enlarged heart. And I'm in my twenties and that's a really bad deal. Okay, obviously that's a that's a road to many many problems and eventually who knows. And I was absolutely like I was crushed, and I'm like all right, And he tells me this on a Friday and they can't get me intil Wednesday the next week. So like that, those like five days were the worst days. Man, because I'm just sitting there. That's five days now. Genius didn't know how to read an X ray, so they do the cat thing and the and whoever did whoever the doctor was, the person that looks at that was like, this guy is an idiot. Well they didn't say it, but it was pretty clear. But I'm just and I wanted to murder the dude. It was five days, Like like, what do I do if this is it? You know, and I'm doing all the research that you do, right ross do you obsessed when you're dealing with the health thing where you turn into a web md guy even though you know you shouldn't you have no idea? Oh yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And now Grock makes it so much easier too.
Speaker 1: Well, you Groc like uh did a diagnosis and corrected a doctor. You see that storyline.
Speaker 2: You go in to Groc and you feed it like your your info back from your doctor, like your test results or whatever, or it's symptoms in order to like give you back a diagnosis. And at the very bottom it'll be like, hey, I'm not a doctor, so go see a.
Speaker 1: Doctor, right yeah, And I also have angry mode or whatever, so like I can I can diagnose you while insulting your mother.
Speaker 2: I will say, Grock seems a lot better than say like web MD where we're all going to die a cancer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a I think that's clickbait. If everything's cancer, how many more clicks you're doing. I don't have anything to back that up. But all right, instead of uh that, call it a trooper stash as in super Troopers. Okay, all right, if the troopers are fine with that, so I don't have to, you know, say the other thing, we'll go with that. I just need to be you know, part of my job is being able to describe things that you can't see because we're in an audio environment. So I try to do my best. It's not always a winner. So anyways, yeah, just those five days are just the worst, right, And I'm sure many of you out there have dealt with health problems like and you know, you got that little waiting period and you just you just like mentally dig way too deep into this. That's why I was so upset with the dude. I didn't go I never went back to that doctor. Never. He was in a clinic that I went to, and I literally changed the clinics, so I didn't I didn't have to risk running into that dude or say I don't want that dude, but maybe see him in the hall and have him talking. I'm just like, Nope, not going back there. But uh yeah, this one's got to wait till January of twenty twenty six or she got enough pub I think she will have enough money to come to the US and probably do all of her treatment. She had a GoFundMe that was doing well so but crazy town. So with all of that in mind, all of that in mind, the uh Graham Poomba, the PM up there in UH in Canada, is not pleased. Did I send that to you, Ross? I sent you that cut this morning, didn't I? Oh, right down, dude, I'm I'm sorry. My trooper stash finger was in the way because it's right in the middle of the button bar. All right. So the Carney, the new PM up in Canada, went he he is, he's lost his mind. I want you to listen and I want you to think about this from a Canadian perspective what he said, because he like, he went a lot further than I thought he was going to.
Speaker 3: Here, our biggest challenge as the country is bea coming the most urgent over the coming weeks, months, and years, we must fundamentally reimagine our economy. We will need to ensure that Canada can succeed in a drastically different world. The old relationship we had with the United States, based on deepening integration of our economies and tight security and military cooperations.
Speaker 1: Is over.
Speaker 3: But exactly the United States does next is unclear.
Speaker 1: But what is clear.
Speaker 3: What is clear is that we as Canadians, have agency, We have power. We are masters in our own home whose summit we can control our destiny. We can give ourselves much more than any foreign government, including the United States, can ever take away.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy is that dude, he's not just in Trudeau left, although he's clearly over over on that side, but at least historically, I don't know. Maybe this radicalizes him, but like Trump just made you self sufficient if you think about this, right, because if you listen to the to the list there and the part with the military stuff, that was wild, Like here's the deal Canada. Basically the Prime Minister is saying we don't want your military hope, well, let me let me, let me say this one. I don't understand that. I understand Canada has military but one of the benefits of being right next to the US is if somebody f's with you and it's somebody we don't like, even if we don't have a military agreement, we're going to step in on that. Right. If you think China had taken over Canada with the US, would just sit there and watch that happen, You're crazy.
Speaker 2: You know, they have the best defense of the planet, which is US as their neighbor to the south. Right, Yeah, and they their economy needs ours more than we need theirs, and their military needs ours, but we don't need theirs.
Speaker 1: So and and again, I don't have animosity towards camp I don't I spent much time there. I have friends there. By the way, most of the people in the middle of the country they hate Ottawa. They oh, they can't stand them over there. Even in western Ontario they hate Eastern Ontario because rules regulately. I mean, it's it's the it's the flyover versus coastal thing. It exists in Canada.
Speaker 2: Like, I have no hatred for Canada. I have like an indifferent sort of It's just it's Canada.
Speaker 1: So but to like, nobody was questioning any of the military stuff, so to throw that in there during your tamper tamtrum saying we don't need you, that was that's crazy, man. I don't understand that. I understand why about the economic stuff. But again, all that I heard was a guy going, hey, you know what, maybe we shouldn't have a fourth of our economy pegged to one individual trade partner. Maybe we should be self sufficient. So like like Trump's a life coach.
Speaker 2: You know, you're seeing this over in Europe too, right with NATO in Germany, with these countries where they're like, but they see it as like an own which but it's exactly what we sort.
Speaker 1: Of want, like the pay for our own NATO.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, all right, you do that.
Speaker 1: We don't need you good. And the thing and the thing is, it's like it's like you had a group of friends and there's always one friend who just every you know, he's got the the alligator arms right when the check comes, write that dude. And then one day you're just like, bro, you can't come eat with us anymore. You always oh, I forgot my wallet, right, I'm not picking up your tab and then like his rebuttal is fine, I'm gonna pay for my own food and not eat with you guys. Okay, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: Who is it like like it's Thomas Owl or whatever who and it's I'm gonna paraphrase it. But it's like, you know, people who have preferential treatment or like special treatment, when they're given a quality, they see it as like a slight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, normality, post equal you know, equality when you when you've had that benefit, feels like an install And by the way, the left loves to throw that even though it's a Thomas Soule quote. They love to throw it at like white cis men, right, And I just think it's really funny whenever I see that on Twitter and they like they use that, and I'm like, you know, it's a Thomas Soule quote and that's not what he meant. He met something different. And and one other thing that Cannas said is, well, what we're going to do is we're going to start a trade group of the Americas, and US can't be in it. All right. I looked this up. I thought I thought I knew and I was very close ross do you know what the GDP of the US is twenty eight trillion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'dout to say it's pretty big.
Speaker 1: All right. Do you know what the combined GDP of every other country in northern, Central, and South America and the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: So I basically everything and ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Now it's it's about one third of that. The US economy is three times as large as the combined GDP of every other country in quote unquote the Americas. Canada and Mexico are both about two trillion. The entire South American continent, and that includes Brazil, which is not a small economy about four trillion. Central America combined is a half trillion, and then Caribbeans it's not very much. But yeah, so if you go ahead and you do that, we still have three times the flex So like, just just eliminate that list or pair it with the US that Trump wind about put some security at the border. You're gonna savage your economy over there, well probably remember we found out yesterday they savaged their currency to gate six hours of China's CO two emissions. So I hate it, and I hate it for my friends in Canada who again hate leadership over there just for this reason because muslim are tourist based too. All right, anyway, there you go. So he's big, mad as as as mad as a Canadian can get. Sorry, that was a cheap shot, but you guys heard that was your rep. You're so nice and this guy's not. We'll be back. Saw it again. Trump's approval numbers went up and CNN was having they were they were not having a good day. Well, Scott, what's his bucket?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 1: He was, He's loving life. But Scott Jennings. So so you know, more and more people and it's it's the poll that do you like the direction? Do you like what he's doing? You know, it's not necessarily do you like him? But do you like what he's doing in the direction of the country. That went up again, went up again, And so with that in mind, it still baffles me too, why both the UK in Canada in these windows of people, you know, seeing all this crap that's going on, Because a lot of the stuff that you know, the people are outraged about doesn't just involve the US, and involves the US and other countries right where we're sending all that USA I D money. And yet the UK and Canada in that in that time, the citizens there going, oh, look at the look at what they're uncovering. Look at oh, look at look at their economy. They both went with moonbats. That's what's crazy to me. A Cure Starmer guy. Do you hear what he's you hear what his big initiative is? No, No, not stopping you know, the rape gangs instead. British Prime Minister Cures Starmer am I saying, I don't care if I'm saying that right. We need to come up with a nickname for this guy because I feel like he's gonna be in the news more on this show. All right, So British Prime Minister Cure Starmer has is that what he tweeted? Yes, let me read it verbatim. He said, quote confirmed ninja swords will be banned by this summer. When we promise action, we take it. And then there's some follow up stuff and they're like, you know, if you have one and after the thing, you'd be arrested and it's a big fine, you could face jail time. But the gist is he's cracking down on the ninja swords. Now do you know why ninja swords are even being discussed. So they had a they had a young man who was killed with a ninja sword, and I'm you know what, actually, I don't even trust this. I want to see a picture of the sword, but we'll take it that it's a ninja sword or ninja esque Okay, all right, So they had a young young man, he was sixteen. His name was Ronan Kanda, which, by the way, makes this thing even crazier if you know anything about Japanese culture and Japanese lore surrounding samurais and ninjas Frost, do you know what a ronan is? Have you ever heard that before? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Keanu Reeves was in that movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a whole thing. That's a whole samurai thing, you know, and then ninja Japanese culture samurai like. So it's just it's an unfortunate coincidence. And it's not technically spelled the same, but it's called Ronan's law, and so Ronan's law is the confiscation of Japanese swords. It is just a little bit of irony there. So, uh anyway, and and by the way, this is it was quote a case of mistaken identity, So apparently you know, the the purp there thought he was ninja and somebody else. Uh, and uh, it is just part of all that anti knife stuff they're doing. You know, people are turning in sharpened spoons and amnesty bins and stuff. But also, uh, let me more serious. I would pay all the money, all the money to watch pure starmer try to take a ninja sword from a ninja. Good luck, good luck. You got any actual ninjas over there, You're never gonna You're never gonna go. You're never gonna see them. They're ninjas, so this could be quite the uphill battle. And then they just clowned on that dude just just relentless yesterday. But uh, you know, hey man, you got rape gangs, and yes, you have people stabbing people, and it's because you confiscated all their guns and people still want to murder other people. That hasn't changed. I wish you would. I'm not you know, I'm not pro murder. Well, some of the death row stuff's fine, but you know what I mean, just you know, on the street, and and that's fine. And if that's a problem over there, it's it's just it's just it's it's it's into the absurd now. Look at what Colorado's doing firearms right now is essentially what cure Starmer is they got to build they're working through there. That is for a Western state to be doing that, a state like Colorado is mind blowing to me. It's all my friends and whow when you're talking about well, actually they're all talking about going and opening gun stores south of Cheyenne. So Cheyenne is ten miles from the border to Colorado. So it's kind of what we did to Utah in Evingston where right across the Utah border on eighty. There we opened all the strip clubs and liquor stores and it's nothing but Utah plates in Evingston in the evenings. I'm sure they're just visiting family.
Speaker 2: That entire time. You're doing that topic about the ninja swords. Yes, I'm taking a photo of our ninja sword in front of my board. I just posted on the on the X account. Well you know what you have to you have to peel it from my cold living in the shadows hands. Good luck.
Speaker 1: I hope it doesn't fall in a lake like my guns did. Oh no, yeah, we have an industry. Come and take it. Bro.
Speaker 2: I sent this to one of my liberal buddies yesterday the story because he he wants to move to the UK serious And he writes back and in giant letters tyranny like making fun of people who are saying that this is stupid, that you shouldn't outload the ninja swords. And I told him, I'm like, I own two ninja swords, like I have two, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't have any. And one of our one of our nice listeners, sent a ninja sort because every story I would be like, am I the only person doesn't own a sword? Like it'd be a there was a sword fight in Reidsville or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I have won at home in the bedroom, in the side of the bed in case somebody breaks in. Yeah, And then I have I have won which I just got hidden in the studio in case somebody breaks in. I learned that from Dwight from the office.
Speaker 1: Is that much? But that's my ninja sort?
Speaker 4: Well technically yes, but yes, yes, yes, but it's as all the collectibles in there, so all right, So so basically you're just putting people on notice they screw with you, they're gonna get ninja?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Is that a thousand percent?
Speaker 1: In yes, this is is about deterrence.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: Shall not be infringed? Shall not?
Speaker 1: But could the founding fathers have envisioned ninjas? That's the question you got to ask yourself. The answer is probably yes. So like Britain was all up in Asian trade at that point, a little less so in Japan except for one black guy right, sorry Assassin's Creed joke. Is that still doing horribly? Yes, yes it is. I saw something yesterday.
Speaker 2: Like Ubisoft sold like twenty five percent of the company or something to some business in China, like all their ips, So it's going on.
Speaker 1: I don't know if only there was. You know what it's like, It's like these companies are like the Canadian Prime Minister. It's like all you got to do is just not put the woke in there and all. Look, you still have to produce a good game, like the physics of that game I was watching. H I mentioned this the other day where if if you don't want to fight a dude, you can you can belly crawl on the ground under his legs and he can't hit you.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure it'll be softer. Whatever the company is will learn the lesson. The lesson to be learned was there black Samurai and feudal Japan wasn't gay enough?
Speaker 1: No, No, that's that's a good point. Yeah, probably what if they trans him for the next Assassin's Creed update? Like, are you guys gonna keep doubling down on stuff that? It is mind blowing? But then you see that, you see the TDS man, you see you know, the Canadian Prime minister who over over a trade issue, was like, we're no longer military partners. You don't want to be you don't want to be friends, you don't want to be bestest buddies due to your proximity with the best military in the world. Uh. I see a lot of Canadians ra act and they're like, I'm mad about the trade too. Why did you say the military thing. I'm gonna point something out too. This is a little conversation Broston and I are having off the air, and I'm only going to talk about the publicly available stuff, Okay, So, and I'm not going to get into methodology or anything. But you know, we get ratings, right, We get ratings and I only really look at them like once a month, and then sometimes our PD you'll mention them to us. And it's not just I'm not just bragging about how awesome we are. One of the things that showed up in the in the last public the public ratings, which you can go to Inside Radio and go look up any market you on in Raleigh is WUNC. I have never seen them, the public radios. I've never seen them, not in like one through three, maybe like a three four tie, not during the holidays when you have the Christmas stations, but you know, during normal rest of the year, they've always been a top three station. And I understand we got universities coming out the wazoo here right that more people moving in, they're going to gravitate that's generally a more liberal listener. They absolutely got pummeled in January and now into February, right, you know, basically Inauguration Day they lost. Now again, one month is not a trend. But and the reason I'm bringing it up is not to dance on them, but it's clear with how much of their ratings they lost. The only theory I can think of is people who were loyal listeners didn't want to hear news about Trump, so there's just hands over the ears and now they're not listening. And this is something that you talk about in radio, like we gain planned what if Trump loses and she wins? Like what does that look like?
Speaker 2: And you don't know, I predicted the same thing would have happened to us because people just don't want to listen anymore, like tune out. Yeah, I'm over it.
Speaker 1: Maybe we didn't get pummeled with Romney.
Speaker 2: With the Romney thing, well, that was different. I mean that was political term. So at least it feels like that was like twenty thirty years ago, right, It feels like it was forever ago because things have changed so much. Yeah, so I think that was like sort of early in the cycle in this political love hate cycle that we're in. It was such a long time ago.
Speaker 1: And it's just so I'm looking at I'm just doing a feugh analysis. Again. It's not even because they're the public radio station all of that, because it's not like conservatives did that to them. Most likely their own listeners just went I can't I can't listen. I can't listen anymore, and they're just because it like burns the years, and look, you don't want to hear a speech from somebody you hate who won, right, I get it, But that's that's brutal. Ross what was the number one station? Did you I don't have it in front of me. Do you remember? Do you remember it was the number one?
Speaker 2: I yeah, it's off. It's on the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 1: Us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's us. That's going to piss some people off.
Speaker 1: Huh. Yeah. And it's weird because we've gained roughly what they've lost over the course of Yeah. So anyway, that's that's as deep as I get into that. Again, that's just the stuff you can look at inside radio right there, select any market. It used to be called Arbitron ratings. Just click Nielsen ratings. Go ahead. But I thought it was newsworthy just because like I'm trying to figure out what had that effect, and the only thing I can come up with is people going, I don't want to listen, which I kind of get. But that's brutal, man, absolutely brutal. And and you know what, they'll come back loyalty even if they're gone for a few months. I don't know, unless they all moved to Ireland like Rosie, then he got a problem, all right, six forty seven hang on. I mean it's not like bad, but it's also like it's just I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: I'm too old for the trend. Yeah, because Steven Kent yesterday, by the way, who is in Dubai off the Yeah, I completely nailed that he's in Dubai for work or.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on. I don't want to accuse him of anything, But did you see the story in Dubai yesterday. No, So apparently somebody decided to have like a giant ten day orgy. I don't know, Diddy got out or what, and a couple of the uh uh, there's some OnlyFans and some some I'm assuming straight prostitutes.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: They found like one woman on the side of the road, like half dead. I don't know, she didn't hydrate or whatever, or she she got some bad drugs. Like they're like, you know, Dubai is like you can do. I have a buddy lives over in Dubai and there's crazy stuff that happens. But once it's public, then it goes all Sharia in the way that they handle stuff. So they're running around, there's they're scooping a bunch of people up.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say, like those females involved, it's not going to be good for them either like.
Speaker 1: No, no, not.
Speaker 2: They're super serious over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if it's a drug thing. They take drugs very seriously over there. Except they're everywhere because you just you have a bunch of rich people, right, you got a bunch of rich people living there, and if they want drugs or they want you know, OnlyFans, girls or whatever the hell it is, they they have it. So it's like this this weird tascit Dubai is a weird place, man, just this weird kind of agreement, Like we're going to be horrible fifth century in our policing. But if we never see it, then we'll never really try to see it. And and they go from there. But yeah, you don't want to do buys one of those countries where it feels so free and tell somebody fafos and then they're like, oh, that was not a good idea. It's like with Canada and China with the drug dealers. Didn't they how many was it how many Canadians did they execute over in China?
Speaker 2: I thought it was four?
Speaker 1: Was it four? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Three or four?
Speaker 1: You don't traffic drugs in China, don't do it. Remember, Remember they've executed CEOs in China, which is wild because they ascued them for like bad, you know, doing shady business, and then the government hacks us like thousands of times.
Speaker 2: Do they hauled the ex president out of the chamber.
Speaker 1: No, you were giving them a hug, taking them to the ex president's farm. Yeah. Yeah. And you know what's worse is like that moment, which which is a really horrific moment, right if you just from a pure politics standpoint, that you would because like I don't have we heard from him again, I don't know, but you took your predecessor. You literally had him removed from the chamber where he had a very very big role being the ex president part of the you know, basically the one party in China, and you disappeared the dude, and now he's a meme when horny guys want to hook up with something they see on the internet.
Speaker 2: Go back to your last point. Believe that Stephen was involved in the in the ten Day orgy, which is why he missed the show. That's not true. But he was sending me all these cartoons that are trending now, these jili bees or whatever they're called. And I've told him, I just said, dude, no offense. I'm too old for this trend. I don't get it. Look, and he's like, well, people are like, oh, well you like Vultron in the eighties. Somebody is different, man.
Speaker 1: No, No, no, no, he's younger. He's quite a bit younger.
Speaker 2: Nos, isn't he He's ten years younger.
Speaker 1: Yet, Oh, keep Voltron's name out your mouth. Okay, dude, I understand that cable TV, what you know, turned into a whole thing. Ross and are really in that generation were really ramped up and and but you know, the the worst thing that the expansion of cable TV ever did was kill Saturday morning cartoons. I can't imagine being a kid not having sound.
Speaker 2: It's true, and cartoons these days aren't like what we grew up with with G I. Joe and ThunderCats and Masks and everything else. Every single kid's cartoon now, besides maybe Pepa and Bluey Are they're all ABC's one two threes. They're all educational based, and it's it's exhausting. It's very hard to find a very entertaining Just like G I. Joe, they would tell ethical moral tales, but it wasn't all the alphabet and it wasn't all math and you don't have that anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and but you were telling me like Pepa doesn't have the woke stuff in there, that kind of no.
Speaker 2: Pepa was great when Lincoln would watch it. We enjoyed it because it was so different, because there were no ABC's one, two threes. It was. It was a fun, entertaining cartoon for kids and some jokes for adults that would go over the kids' heads.
Speaker 1: Sure, but that's that's cartoons, man, that's like Pixar. That was Pixar's thing. You know, you look Shrek and they've got it. They got some real adult jokes in that movie. I haven't seen all of them, but that one I have, so yeah, it is uh is pretty crazy to me, uh like not having Saturday Morning cartoon. But I also understand why they went educational because like parents struggle with the screen time thing. Now, I'm not even a parent, and I see these debates. Right, I've caused an incident. One of our listeners had his very young daughter in the car and that pet I don't know what your daughter's name. That's not real. That was a joke. Pepa Pig did not get murdered with a ninja sword.
Speaker 2: That'd be super sad because Mama Pig is pregnant. Oh man, that's like a new thing on the Pepa Pig Show.
Speaker 1: Is it Pepa's Ball? I don't I know nothing about the shows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, British Mommy Pig, Mommy pig yet Okay, Pepa and George will be having a new sibling. I don't know if they've announced which sex it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, pig, you know, but if you're a pig and you know, really like your kids disappear all the time, right, don't do milk cartons in the swine community because you just keep having kids and they keep like disappearing. It's like, you know, the Old West where they'd have eight kids. So three survived. So if you're a pig like this, you know, one more disappears? What is that? Well? Is that a little too? This is not helping if your daughter's still listening to sir, but you know what she should know how the food arrives. Okay, all right, but no, little girl. Peppa Pig did not get murdered with a ninja sword because the Prime Minister took brave action to outlaw a ninja swords, and Ross is posing in his studio with an injua sort out of the sheath, ready for actions.
Speaker 2: I'm in the shadows.
Speaker 1: You're not. You're in there. There's light, there's light in there.
Speaker 2: Let me let me turn down the lights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, now you're in the shadows. Very good. You got to pull the blinds to really be in the shadows. But yeah, so that's that's just generally insane. You know. It's like, I don't know, on the level of insanity, is it view insane? I don't know. Let's what did Joy Behar say yesterday? They also have a tendency to blaze when the Biden administration of it's like, move on.
Speaker 6: That ship has sailed.
Speaker 1: I never remember in my lifetime is sitting president and trashing a previous president. I've never heard that before. You never heard, you know, Ronald Reagan didn't do it. They're saying, it's not a common enemy. It's what drives their base together, is the other. So they do that to create Yeah, all right, So I just don't clear a president has never criticized their predecessor. You realize if you said modern history, it would be one debate which we'll get to here in a moment. But like you know that like some of our very first presidents so hated each other. Well, I mean, look at look at the the Burr Hamilton Duel. I understand Burr wasn't president, but like, there was a lot of animosity there. Dan, there was Jackson Andrew Jackson hated his predecessor. And this dude had a parrot that swear at you, and it would swear at his predecessor. But he didn't just do it as pair, did one of them?
Speaker 2: One of them?
Speaker 1: Look it up.
Speaker 2: It is a pissed off parrot, one of them. I think it was a Jefferson was he called his whoever? His opponent was like hermaphrodite or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but her standard. I just want to be here is that a president has never criticized a previous president. Right, that's resartion, which is lunacy in the in the past. Now in the modern age, I don't know, ross were able to scrounge anything up. Oh look at that. What do we got here?
Speaker 7: The former president of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Has created and spread a web of lies.
Speaker 7: He's done so because he values power over principle.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump. He says we're losing. He's a loser.
Speaker 7: All indications are this bill won't even move forward to the center floor. Why a simple reason, Donald Trump, former President Trump has led the almslaught of lies. They're saying people impacted by these storms were received seven hundred and fifty dollars in cash and no more. That's simply not true. They're saying in the money is needed for this crisis is being diverted to migrants. What a ridiculous thing to say.
Speaker 1: It's not true.
Speaker 7: I inherited a deal to President Trump, negotiated with the Taliban.
Speaker 1: The The problem is if she'd have got it wrong and it was like Nixon, then you could claim, oh, well that was a while ago. That happened five minutes ago in you know, really the political timeframe like that should still be fresh. Now. Maybe the loophole is he didn't know he was because he's just reading what's on that card that tells him to sit and stand. But I think she's just an idiot.
Speaker 2: So but I mean, we had four years of that we just I know, and it took me like two minutes to put that together. This morning.
Speaker 1: I didn't even ask him to do it. I'm a little hesitant to ask you to do things because you're still holding a ninja sort that's right in the shadows, and I feel like that's intimidated in the workplace.
Speaker 2: Maybe, But I'm like, I don't know, I don't know if Joey behars correct there. Let me just do a quick search on YouTube and oh she's wrong.
Speaker 1: You just you have to. I think the default with her is you have to assume she's wrong until proven otherwise.
Speaker 2: But also, I mean Obama did the same thing with Bush.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, because remember the whole strategy with the Obama's was you remember how ridiculously long everything that was wrong with the economy was George Bush's fault, and like like that went into his second term, which was just comical. They were still blaming stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not only that, So yeah, he would com repeatedly blame Bush for his bad economy and then to make it worse, when Trump got into office and things started to go on the upswing, then he took credit for that, right, and he's like, oh, that's all me.
Speaker 1: But that's what they do. That's the revision. You know that there's a couple of constant lies in politics. And then and the media just it just operated though it's true. I think maybe some of them think it's true, right that every recession we've ever had has been the result of Republican policies. Right, so like Reagan caused you know, Reagan did that, that's all Reagan's fault. And then Nixon did the thing and he hamstrung Carter and blah blah blah, Like it's just absurd. So every good thing is Democrats, even if it doesn't happen in theirs, and every bad thing is Republicans. And the deal is, we've had Republicans and Democrats that have done very stupid financial things before, but it's not you have to suspend disbelief with that theory. And the other one is the uh, the big, the big red Rover game in the South. That's my that's my favorite. Right. So anytime somebody's like, hey, do you know who started the KKK Democrats, what's the response you get? Ross, I'm sure you've heard it a hundred times. Well, Democrats oppose civil rights and they.
Speaker 2: They switch parties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they all switch. This one day, big game of red Rover, right, you know, probably happened in one of the battlefields here in North Carolina, and and I was like, oh, now I'm over here, and we're all over here in Boom and then you know, it's the whole Nixon Southern strategy thing, and it's it's absolute bs. There was one dude, one dude, and remember it was that was about trying to infiltrate the South in a congressional district. That's it. That's it. That's why blue dog yellow dog Democrats to this to this day, there are people that are probably more conservative than you but have just been voting for Democrats so long. Now maybe they're gone, But I ten years ago I talked to people and we'd have conversations about different you know, whatever's going on in the news, and I'm like, oh, this dude, dude probably probably agrees with me, Like, well, I'm a Democrat. My daddy was a Democrat. Some of the old boys that I played golf with back in the day, they're just they're they're super They clearly are conservatives, but they've been a Democrat all their life because their daddy was and their granddaddy was. And that's fine, you do whatever you want, but they'll get it all changed. No, it didn't. The reason, the reason that it changed largely is because they saw the popularity that Republicans got for pushing the Civil Rights Acts through. I remember this was in sixty four, the first one went through, and you still had your dude doing a twenty four hour filibuster. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it. And so so you're telling me that after that then everyone switched. That doesn't make any sense. Nixon's after sixty four there, okay, whatever, that's too many numbers, too many numbers. All right, let's see here. Oh yeah, all right, all right, let me well, let me do this. Somebody had can I want to put this all in one and I don't want to run this break along. We're gonna it's Friday, so oh, I have to tell you, Uh, not only not only did we lose one guest yesterday, Pete Calenders joining us today is the also in to buy. I don't know, man, how come we didn't get invited to that party? Uh? It's probably best, but I don't know. Now, you said it was going somewhere. I don't know, but I'm like, bro, you're not gonna get to talk about ninja swords or a wrestling Hall of Fame. That's literally that was going to be the whole segment at eight oh five. And I'm very sad, but ninja swords will probably come back when they actually start raiding people's houses for ninja swords. Now, can you still have throwing stars and smoke bombs? That's what I want to know. Can you can you the ninja gear?
Speaker 2: Can you still produce a fireball from your hands? I?
Speaker 1: I I don't know, probably not. They probably rescued. I attempted arson, so I was just trying to start the barbie.
Speaker 2: What about freezing ice?
Speaker 1: Uh? I mean it's less dangerous, but not really because a car hits it and then skids. What about now you just a school bus? Right?
Speaker 2: What about pit of spikes?
Speaker 1: Are we going to do?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: Are gonna do? Every single Mortal Kombat character? Let me just let me. You can't punch, You can't reach your hand in people's chest and take their heart. Okay, We're not going to do that. You can't rip your mask off and a lizard face appears and then you eat the other dude's face. That's not allowed. What else? You can't use lightning from the sky to cook somebody to a skeleton, which was my favorite because Raydin was the best for me.
Speaker 2: No, we can agree, we can agree on that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, oh, Raydin was the he's the og in that thing man. And then if I go, I like, I'm and if we're doing the latest Mortal Kombat, it's like what a thousand people? I think the last Mortal Kmbat I played had Schwarzenegger in it, the Terminator. And then all it's kind of like your wrestling game, Oh, do you find any new cool wrestlers for your rest day?
Speaker 2: And I found Captain Jane Way.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, your your your mortal enemy for killing two.
Speaker 2: V And I'm gonna be listen, not yet, but I'm gonna be a complete adult about this clearly. And I'm not going to put her in like the square circle with somebody that's going to like just crush her. I'm above that.
Speaker 1: You maybe get Crusher to crush her.
Speaker 2: No you want to so, oh you mean Beverly Crusher?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, just throwing out ideas here. Now, I think you get two Vics and then he can and then he but he has to be able to then break into two people, you know, like an illegal where the ref's not looking, and then the other guy tag didn't really tap in and then he runs out of the you know, classic wrestling move. But then that would also kind of prove her point. So hmmm, I don't know. I don't know how that's gonna work.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so we'll get into that. Uh and uh oh uh. Tim Walls, the Minnesota governor, Now he posted something yesday. It's not necessarily what he posted. Oh, I'll let you be the judge of it. I tend to agree with Ross and over talking about the soft year, I tend to agree with Ross. I don't think he was trying to deliberately mislead anyone. The problem him is you should never tweet about sports ever. Again. If I was your advisor, I'd be like, just don't do it. Use the official governor's account for the you know, the shout outs opening day for the Twins. I get that, but like you, you you're too far. You pick six yourself out of this. Bro, you're not allowing that. You're not allowing the sports guy club anymore or girl club.
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning, Yeah, we're talking about the cartoons and such. My son has gotten into Looney Tune's hardcore. He is laughing at it and everything else. How old he is sick?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I just want to know overwork.
Speaker 8: You know what he hasn't done yet. He hasn't dropped an andro on my head.
Speaker 1: Well, he's sick, sir, give him some time. But so, yeah, you know that is one of the good things.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: I was talking about the advent of cable the streaming services a lot of times on like HBO, Paramount, a bunch of these. There's a lot of eighties and nineties shows buried in there. You just got to search him up because I don't generally suggest him. It's been crazy little trip i've been on just Enter eighty. Yeah we watched Yeah, you watch.
Speaker 8: The Boomerang channel. The Boomerang channel. Is it like all the old cocoon? No, it's regular huh cable.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sure there's a streaming service, probably too for it. I've just I've been. It's been like shows I hadn't thought about in forever. One of them. I saw all the episodes of Alf are on there, and so I went watched the last one where they murder Alf. But they didn't mean to so uh and then that brings me, oh, you know, they meant too well, you know that. Do you know the story of that? Do you know the story?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: I know the story of it. But somebody wanted to murder Alf. I know at some point somebody wanted to murder him.
Speaker 1: Well the government, sir, yeah, probably you are the ID. Actually I don't know, sorry, probably.
Speaker 8: Not that lover of like what's your name?
Speaker 1: Oh, Donna? Yeah, yeah, absolutely all right for those of you who don't know. So the so, the final episode of Alf is Alf finally the government get in dissecting him. But it wasn't supposed to be. So the crew or the cast and crew were in negotiations with whoever the studio was who produced it, and they it wasn't going anywhere. They wanted more money. The studio didn't want to They're like maybe maybe not. So they intentionally did that episode as a super cliffhanger, thinking that the studio execs can't cancel the show because Alf is about ready to get dissected, and they just went not for good, he got dissected anyway, onto more shows and that's why it ends like that. So and I watched it ross I don't know that Alf holds up, but the storyline, knowing all of that component was very different.
Speaker 2: That's a good lesson for children. You know, the government wins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get you, man, They'll they'll throw you into Guantanamo or one of those J six solitary cells.
Speaker 2: I mean, if they'll do that to Alf, who's adorable, what will they do to you?
Speaker 1: Alf was kind of an a hole man, Yeah, he was. I mean kind of like you, you're living in this people's house. Yeah. I'm not a big cat lover, but like, if you're living in my house and you try to eat one of my pets all the time, that's not gonna work out. That's not gonna especially when you'd make a nice rug. Right, I got dead I got dead heads hanging on my wall. You think I think I will make a rug out of you if you're assaulting my pets. Nope, nope, nope. So but yeah, that is a good lesson for the kids. You're right with the government. So Trump, yes, saying he's talking about IVF stuff, okay, which I understand is how I'm we're not going to debate the IVF and the you know, and the buy a baby stuff. That's that's not what this is for. I'm just telling you what happened. Uh So, Trump touted his efforts to expand the in vitro fertilization. It was part of his speech he gave yesterday and and and then he well, here, listen to this.
Speaker 9: And we're gonna have tremendous uh tremendous goodies in the bag for women too, the women between the fertilization and all of the other things that we're talking about. It's gonna be it's gonna be great. We're joined today.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm gonna replay. It's just the way he says things.
Speaker 2: I'm not listening. This is like the funniest Trump cut thout.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's just the way he says it. He's just sounds goodies are the bags for the ladies, like the fertilization. Yeah, fuck, are you having a diddy party? What's happening? Are you? Are you going to Dubai? What's going on? All right? So let me play it. I'll play it in its entirety and you may hear me laugh in the background. But here we go, and we're gonna.
Speaker 9: Have tremendous uh tremendous goodies in the bag for women to the women. Between the fertilization and all of the other things that we're talking about, it's gonna be it's gonna be great. We're joined today.
Speaker 1: And we put the stir face there.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm still very proud of it.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 9: I'll be known as the fertilization President.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's not bad. That's not bad.
Speaker 9: I've I've been called I've been called much worse.
Speaker 2: Actually, I like it, right, I like it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, okay, And clearly in that cut up thing, it's not creepy. But I just hope that that's not a thing. That's like but introducing the fertilization.
Speaker 2: President, it's his ability to recognize that that was a funny moment and like the kind of self deprecation there, like yeah, funny man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's you know, and he's got you know, he's got kids with multiple wives. I guess if people want to attack him on that, he's not running from that, you know, so whatever, because I saw that's how people, Oh yeah he is he is because he has multiple kids. You understand that we had a president with multiple kids and married in the White House after his first one died, So like that's the thing. And the greatest president of all time was known as the ladies Man Franklin, right, he arguably. Okay, if you don't, if you don't follow three Year Letterman, you think I'm an idiot. But I saw him get somebody yesterday. How long is that going to go on for? How long? Are you know who it was? It was? It's it was the Iowa Hawk dude, not but not not Iowah Hawk. The other the other guy is from Iowa who's got like three year Letterman got it howally on Twitter? And three year Letterman gets saying David Berg, Not David Berg. It's the other I can't remember what his name is. I just saw. I call him the other Iowa Hawk guy because they're very similar and they both live in Iowa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you don't know, three Year Letterman is a satire account. That is that is found on x and I believe he's also on maybe Facebook or Instagram or somewhere. But yeah, he's obviously you know, sarcasm and satire and he just gets these high level like these government officials all the time. He like reels them in. It's really funny.
Speaker 1: He got AOC. He gets Republicans and Democrats and he clowns them all. He is very Marjorie Taylor Green. He's the guy who is the Canadian politician with him. What did he nickname him? No, it wasn't, sir. It was a lord lord baby, Yes that's what was. And that poor bastard is still Lord maple Leaf. He hates it. He hates it, and like and and every time you see somebody get hooked by it. Then now you got the person who responds thinking he's serious about Benjamin Franklin being the greatest president and and then they go, you're an idiot, you don't know stuff. And then that person immediately gets ratioed by like a thousand three year letterman fans who have nothing to do all day except talk about financing water beds and pigeon.
Speaker 2: Ford just always like slogans all of this stuff.
Speaker 1: And then that person, can you imagine not knowing what's going on, and then seeing the replies to your tweet that they keep mispronouncing your name and and taught trashing you about financing a waterbed, you know what the hell is?
Speaker 2: And like globes and sense.
Speaker 1: Like could I just drop acid? What is happening here? And it's no point did they go to check?
Speaker 2: The best ones are the ones that get reeled in, though, and then they realize what happened and they appreciate it, and they end up following and like becoming one of the crew.
Speaker 1: What was it? Didn't Mace get popped? And then she's now facy, Yeah, yeah it was Mace. She got that, and then I think Jarvis got her too. So anyway, but I how in this out, and it's it's one thing if it's somebody who's not chronically online, right, like, if you trick Nancy Pelosi whatever, she's she turned eighty five yesterday, I got it. I'm not picking on octogenarians, but she's probably not on a lot of Twitter. That being said, if you're another influencer on Twitter, you got you know, if you've got tens of thousands, maybe one hundred thousand plus followers and you've never seen three year letterman, how does the algorithm allow that? Because he's he's he gets Hollywood people, political people whatever. I got a little rant there. Oh, but so Trump's the fertility president. There we go. That was the point of it, and it is it's funny in that setting, but I don't know, it's also a little little weird. Man. I think it's because I don't want to think of my presidents doing it like with the same with your parents. Right, So it's just like and and even though we Bill Clinton probably scarred us for life because we learned all the details of the humidor in question there. So all right, seven forty one Cacoda Radio program. I hope three year let theman gets this idiot, So Harry Sisson, who again, I want to be clear here, they're you know, they're they're doing this. Do you see cisons managed Talent Management group dropped him, So correct me if I'm wrong. As far as I know, Cison is only was only accused of talking girls up on social media and sharing nudes with him, Right, that's it. He's like, I'm Harry Sisson, I'm and and then some girls send it, and then I you know, I guess maybe they never went out again, and then all of a sudden it was a story. And I'm like, I don't, I don't think you're should be going down this road because like, I don't know that he did anything wrong. If he wants to hoe it up and some girl over the age of eighteen wants to hoe it up, then and I don't care. Probably not a good idea, but I don't care. But anyway, So, but the storyline was he's a manipulator. All of this. This guy's not smart enough to be a manipulator. He's a manipulator only in his status. Right, he doesn't have what's the word the kids use, riz? You think Harry Siston has riz? Am I using that word correctly, I don't know, but like it doesn't strike me as a charmer. He's dumb, he's conceited, you know't know what. Maybe there's some women like that. Actually that's the whole bad boy thing. So maybe I'm wrong. But like he's not out there solving cold fusion. He's out there doing whatever the Democrats tell him to do under his palette, which just dropped him. That's the agency where all the leftists ars. If you ever hear anyone represented by them that is a Democrat.
Speaker 2: Talent, Let's be honest, though he was also created by the Democratic Party or the Democrat Party, right, Yes, he's there's there's no organic growth or grassrooms here at all.
Speaker 1: Nothing. At least Hog has an origin story, even though it's probably it's you know, some have questioned the validity of the way he tells it as to his proximity to what happened at Parkland, but whatever. At least you know where he emerged from, so you kind of know, like what's on his mind, which isn't much. But like with Harry's systems, just he just one day, I'm like, where where did this douche come from?
Speaker 2: It was like that, all the followers all around it. It was like the Krasnstein brothers, but at least they're older and sort of you know, they were obviously gaming the system. But his system just showed up and he was like, hey, I'm the new young democratic influencer.
Speaker 1: Were like a billion followers, and then uh and then he and his buddy, his buddy, there's a There was three of them. One of them now he doesn't talk to him anymore, which is weird. The band broke up, and then the other idiot got the Washington Post slogan tattooed on his body, like you're not dealing with the brightest bulbs here, but this is a marketing strategy and they think that that's what Democrat women and young men want to see as represented. And I don't know. I don't do these things, so maybe that being said, he finally talked about it as to what led him to try to sext with girls his own age, which again I don't know what he did wrong other than just being an idiot. But now I'm all in on trash this dude, because listen to.
Speaker 10: I should have told the people I was talking to that there were other people. And of course I regret that decision, and I've reflected on it a lot, and I'm learning and going to be better in the future. Now, what I will say is that this entire situation has been blown wildly out of proportion by MAGA Republicans to further their political agenda. Like we all know that they don't actually care about this. They just hate me, that's why they care. I mean, when has MAGA ever cared about women? Also, MAGA has been spreading misinformation about the situation. So I want to set the record straight. I was not in a relation relationship with anyone. I wasn't exclusive with anyone. I never met anybody in person, I never spoke to anybody on the phone, and it was done among consensual adults.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: It was a very casual thing.
Speaker 10: Additionally, we as Democrats have to get better at recognizing someone who makes a mistake and can learn from that mistake.
Speaker 1: All Right, I just can't with this guy after what you your party did do A z's and sorry, Ross, do you remember that story the comedian, the Indian comedian from South Carolina az'z I'm sorry who went on that death And he was just awkward. He strikes me. He's probably an awkward dude, but he's a funny awkward dude. He was awkward. Literally, this woman tells this story and I'm and everyone's like, yeah, what did he do?
Speaker 2: Went a date in that she took him back or he went back to her place, or she she went at whatever, And he was obviously very uncomfortable and awkward because that's sort of how he is. And they took it to be like a like an affront to them, like an attack or something. Yeah, like he was gonna rd me right and the cancel.
Speaker 1: Well they attempted. I don't know they were successful in it, but but I he I I didn't like so No, the Republicans didn't do that. What are you talking about? And all the other stuff, uh, you know with some of the more ridiculous with that were me too, was getting real crazy. No, that was all on you, guys. I don't want to hear it. I raced agic from the Weather Channel on the phone. Okay, I just realized. I asked you to go look back to that. Here we go, race stage in front of the Weather Channel.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 1: They have no internet anyway, No no internet. What are you up to? Uh? You know, just Friday in it. So I don't really care.
Speaker 5: Talking a lot about you sports and uh yeah I did do last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I got I told you I do in my bracket. So did won my bracket?
Speaker 5: So Florida to Florida? Did Florida play? Now that's good night. I think tonight, I think yeah, and then Alabama won, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't wantball, noah, we can't have that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, trust me, my in laws, the whole side of the other side of my family, they're all sec in Old miss especially because my niece goes there. So I got to deal with that tonight. Guys and women. Yeah, the hotty hotty stuff. Yeah, that's annoying, but I didn't say that, but no offense.
Speaker 1: People in North Carolina not happy with because yeah, but yeah they did. But what are you gonna do?
Speaker 5: So let's see, we do have some relief coming later the weekend and next week, especially where some of the worst fire conditions are west of us. Some rain coming, but a couple of days where we mild bet upper seventies, maybe eighty degrees today and tomorrow, a little more cloud by tomorrow, and our shower chances start going up by Sunday. Maybe a few thunderstorms in the Monday, could be some stronger storms for some of us. So the weather will change and change for the better, even though it's gonna get a little damp. Has so much needed brain coming in late in the weekend early next week. Now in the lesser parts of north South Carolina where they need the rain the most, there could be one to two inches of the brain. We'll get a little bit less a further east, but that's certainly casey gonna be good news.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we'll chat again here in an hour. Yeah, there's a lot more as seeing some pictures of the table Rock fire or whatever they're calling it, yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 1: All right, great, thank you appreciate it. Yep, all right, seven forty eight, we'll come back here. Wait, hold on, did they tore another statue down? All right? I want you to everybody, I want you to vision in your mind who's statue they've torn down. Now, think about who it might be, and I promise it'll be more insane than what you're thinking. All right, So make your guests. We'll tell you next. We're just talking about like centers. Some centers don't aren't even really that good at the bigger skills. I don't want to say the bigger skills. They're good at what they do because they learn, they learn their zone, they learn where to be, they learn how to not you know, do block shots to find, you know, to anticipate where guys are going to come in, where the rebound's going to hit. Good centers do that. But like you could be a good center in the NBA and average six points. But if you got three million rebounds, everyone's fine. And we're just talking about because there's this crazy video. I tweeted it a couple of days ago, so it's on our timeline. But it's a thirteen year old kid who's seven foot three and he's playing against other middle schoolers and it's he doesn't really even have to do anything.
Speaker 2: No, it's sort of I feel like you should put the kid into like JV High school and have them play against kids at least like somewhere near his height.
Speaker 1: Obviously, want to accelerate the growth of your skills. And I'm not trashing on centers, but if you're seven foot five and you're moderately okay basketball and you're willing to, you know, build your skills, there's no reason you're not going to play at a D one school, right, So.
Speaker 2: If you want him to have like an actual shot of the NBA, put him with older kids who actually have some skills, right, have been playing for a while, and have them have them get better at what he's doing. Yeah, I mean, I'm not picking on the kid. He can't help it that he's can't. He can't, But it's comical watching him because he's kids. You know, they're they're coming up to his waist and he's just sort of like walking around.
Speaker 1: Come on, no, it's like with my little brother. I told you, I just feed my sisters and brothers by putting my hand on their head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's the baseball is Rick moranis just holds his helmet while he's waving his lightsaber.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, But I'm not learning. I'm not learning how to properly fight. Uh, you know, screw up my little brother back in the day. Obviously, you know, seven years younger than me. Obviously his height at seven foot three, and how old is he thirteen? You know he has a shot, So give him a real chance. No, no, no, he doesn't have a you're talking NBA. He he can if he's moderately good at basketball and but very good at the couple of things the centers need to be and he hones those skills. There's there's no way he doesn't play d one if he puts the work in right, there's no way because there's just not that many seven foot three people out there. But when they went over to Africa and with the they got my new bowl. And who was the other dude they signed back in the nineties.
Speaker 2: I think you're thinking of Cambe Mutumbo. But Mutumbo was actually really good, we know, but.
Speaker 1: Tembo was, yes, very very good. There was U but didn't board of a new bull come from He came from Africa too, and they do play basketball over there is you know. But it's like there was this run where they were just like, let's just find the tallest dudes. We can get it works out.
Speaker 2: It would be these tall guys like Sean Bradley, remember the big skinny white center dude, and he was super tall, but he had no meat on his bones and he would just be completely dominated. Yeah, Jordan would just be like, you know.
Speaker 1: Poster idea, not all centers are the same, Shaq was. You're inside the lane with Shack, gotta help you put him on the free throw line and he's notorious for that's not his thing? All right, real quick, just because I promises, all right? So whose statue do you think got demolished? I will give you a hand. It was over in the UK. It's over in the UK, all right. So who who got canceled?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: All right? You got your thought. Paddington Bear. So we're trying to figure out the help Paddington Bear did.
Speaker 2: It had to be because he was seen in that clip with the Queen before she passed away. They're having tea and maybe they're like, oh, Paddington Bear represents colonialism or something.
Speaker 1: New Jersey police chief accused of defecating in offices, spiking drinks, and so much more. That's just the headline. I'll get to the rest of it. Is that a power move, right? Can you imagine you're some detective, right you got maybe you got an office or it'll higher up be coming in the morning, like, oh, it's gonna be a good day. I closed that case yesterday. Justice is what is that? And then right there on your desk that that and by the way, insult to injury. He also is accused of then shaving his body hair into the mess, which is weird if you're a cop because like that's like double DNA for you.
Speaker 2: It sounds like he works with a bunch of babies. I can't take a joke. Did take a joke to joke?
Speaker 1: You want to hear his other jokes. Guy's got a whole you got a whole setup. And by the way, like every officer is suing the so all right, among his jokes, just for Loulls, defecating in offices, shaving his body hair into it, stabbing people with a hypothermic needle they found on the street. That's a funny that's hilarious. He would send adult items randomly to people's houses. I can't even get into what some of this stuff is. Oh, and spiking coffee with viagra and adderall. You know, classic office jokes, right, isn't that how Jim, Jim and and Dwight fought? Right? Oh? No, they just put stuff in jello? So I can't. I'd like to, but I can't get into the Here's what I'm gonna do, Ross, I'm gonna send you the story so you have it on your phone so you can tweet it out. There's They're going to a lot more detail, especially when it comes to the adult items. What's a sports scar stand? I don't know what that is. In fact, I don't want to know. Just don't even look it up. But if they can see the story of Russell tweet, they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna be so depressed when they get like a new police chief and he's like, super boring, Well, no, you're chief.
Speaker 1: What is your job as a police chief, as you understand it, to yell at the burned out cop who does his own thing, gets results but doesn't follow the book. Right, that's your job, right.
Speaker 2: Stop putting the banana in the exhaust pipe.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, you don't listen to protocol. Well I caught the purp right, it's that whole thing. You're basically there to yell at axel foley. Okay, that's your job.
Speaker 2: This is like a weird, twisted, demented version of Super Troopers.
Speaker 1: The stuff in there some stuff, but the bear thing was funny. So I don't know, man, have you ever have you ever tried chugging syrup? No, I'm not kidading. We did.
Speaker 2: We tried it at a house party once and it was why make you do that? That'll make you sick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like a horrible idea to chug anything that thick. It's like you've seen people try to chug a gallon of milk. What happens?
Speaker 2: I saw what happens.
Speaker 1: It's good with the it's his.
Speaker 2: Name, the guy that plays Greg Brady from The Brady Bunch.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, the one who was sleeping with his mom on the show.
Speaker 2: I believe that did happen, Yes, that is.
Speaker 1: Can I mean, not his mom, but the mom.
Speaker 2: We had him in the studio in Omaha and we had an intern chug in the milk and threw up all over the studio live on the air, in front of it, in front of him, and he stormed out and said he would never be in the station again. Once again he couldn't take a joke.
Speaker 1: Did you then go defecate in his office? I don't even know where his office is. I don't look. I here's the thing. A lot of times you hear stuff where there's a problem in the workplace, especially when things were really heightened, and it's like, you know, five years ago, it was fine. There's a little you know, boy humor, especially when you get into like military law enforcement, that kind of stuff. It's some really dark humor. And I under stand it, by the way, Like that's how you deal with the stuff you have to deal with this, isn't it five hundred years ago? This would be problematic. Well, we didn't have adderall but or viagra, but the rest of it, you can't. That's not a joke. That's like if ross World goes down to sales later with that ninja sword, which he's still holy, why are you are you just gonna hold it like a baby the whole show. If he goes down to sales and like, I don't know, let's pick one of our Amanda's down there, right, and you go in and you like stabber a little bit in the leg and you're like, just kidding, run off, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I believe if you explain it's a joke, it's different.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is. I think Amanda would be mad. So no, by the way, you need to take the sword thing down, because everyone's suggesting is that you stab me. How did that happen? Ross posted a picture of this and uh and by the way, you can only see Ross's hand, and then behind it is a cup That's not the John Wayne Casey cup. It's another one and some guy misidentified it. And then Ross posted the John Wayne Casey cup too, So that's in the thread.
Speaker 2: Now the thing with the samurai sword or the ninja sword whatever katana that we have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you say, no, this is a samurai sword, not a ninja sword.
Speaker 2: Well, I believe a ninja sent it to us, so it makes this a ninja sword. But okay, the thing. Every time I open the thing, because it comes in the sheath thing you know you put it in. Every time I open it, I am terrified I'm gonna cut my arms off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's got you gotta you have to little prob I mean, it's a well made to the size to it it. You know, it fits in there. It's very sturdy. You could probably run with that in there, and so you have to you gotta give it a little umph. And it's like and you know, you know because it's moving through your hand, but it's not because you're you're got the sheath. But yeah, no, every time I open it, the same deal. I'm like, oh, I'm gonna cut all the fingers off. And it's sharp, dude, send it to a sharp So yeah, that is wild. I'm just letting to scanned and see if I miss anything. Again. I just I got this story just emailed to me during the break.
Speaker 2: And I wouldn't be surprised if this came out of like Portland, but it came out what did it come out.
Speaker 1: Of North Bergen, New Jersey?
Speaker 2: That's crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, North Bergen, that's I mean, that's what just about forty minutes outside New York City and I am I thinking of it right. I'm trying to remember I only know about two places in New Jersey. So ah, let's see here. Wow, So his grandfather was the chief police. His father was or deputy I'm sorry, his dad was a deputy chief. So he's you know, he's third generation law enforcement, upper level law enforcement. Here. That's so weird. All right, let's see. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Ross, I just read where he stabbed the other officer with the hypodermic needle. You want to guess, think of the worst possible place that you could think of as a dude.
Speaker 2: All right, that's going too far.
Speaker 1: That's straw. That's the straw. So if he stabbed him in the arm, funny guy, haha, ha in the sports car. Oh my god, this guy's a psychopath.
Speaker 5: Like I.
Speaker 1: I've seen all the Saw movies and even he didn't he's like, you know, we should do we should stab you in that with this hypodermic needle. Like that was a bridge too far for that dude and Saw. Unless I missed one of the movies and they did do it, then you can correct me. Oh dude, these guys, these cops are all gonna get paid. Man. Yeah, they're working for the psychopath. I'm surprised it went that far because this is like there, this is like years, it's been going on for years, yeah, I think the first time you stab a dude with a hypodermic needle, there all the other officers should Rodney king you because I wanted video too, like at that point I'd be okay with that, not guilty jury nullification. All right, Well that's a horrible story. Happy Friday, everybody. Let's talk about something better, all right. So they've announced who's going to be in the New Avengers Doomsday movie and it's everybody, but not quite everybody when it's Friday. So I'm gonna spend just a couple of minutes on this. Then we're gonna talk about Jasmine Crockett because we got some audio for you, all right.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 1: You know it's gonna have clearly the X Men are going to be there or some of them, and uh, but not Spider Man. So that's the crossover you're getting. You're getting, you know, the New Doomsday side of things, and you're getting Avengers and you're getting X Men, but you're not getting Spider Man. So for whatever, I don't know why that is. But here's the names, you know coming back, Hindleston, Loki, Chris Hemsworth or obviously Paul Rudd, ant Man Black, panther chick Letitia Wright. I think it's her name Samoo see, I never pronounced his name correctly. Simu Lao from that Chang Chi. I like that movie more than other people did. But whatever, the New Falcon Danny Ramirez and then Mubaku which is Winston Duke, and then like the oldies but goodies, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, the old school Magneto Action all right, professor there, Rebecca Romaine. Yeah, she was a good mystique. Channing TATEU and Rosster talking about this off year. I thought Channing Tatum was. I didn't know what he did. So he was Gambit, right.
Speaker 2: He was. And he has a passion for Gambit the way that Ryan Reynolds had for Deadpool.
Speaker 1: Like it's I love it when I love it when somebody loves their source material. Yeah, like the Witcher. Oho, they got him in trouble.
Speaker 2: The first time he was seeing was in the Wolverine Deadpool movie. Now that's before Ryan reynolds signature Deadpool movie. This is the one where he was super weird. Yeah, and had like the sewed up mouth and he wasn't actually Deadpool. It was weird. He was in that movie. It was called Wolverine and Deadpool. Oh, Deadpool and Wolverine, Okay, And he was supposed to be in other movies that have just never happened. And I believe he actually was in the last Deadpool movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no he now that you mentioned it. Yeah, For some reason, I thought he was in Black Adam too, but maybe I'm wrong. Has there been a couple of people have done both Marvel and DC. I don't know whatever. Robert Downey Junior, though, is returning, but again he's going to not He's not Iron Man, He's he's what's the doctor's name? Doctor?
Speaker 2: That would be doctor Doom.
Speaker 1: Doctor Doom. Yes, I knew that, but just escape me there. So although Ross is a little upset over something one of the names I didn't.
Speaker 2: Read, oh yeah, yeah, I mean I'm I'm I'm probably gonna go to this thing because I want to see what's up with doctor Doom, with with Downy, with Robert Downey Jr. There's no Chris Evans as Captain America, so I kind of want to be out.
Speaker 1: No, we get Anthony Mackie, who Now if Anthony Mackie's smart, and I think he kind of figured out that maybe that wasn't the best thing to do, right that so was I can't remember exactly what he said, but he irritated a bunch of people. I think that now even if he you know, because the ego will tell you you're fine saying stuff like that. But if no doubt he reads the trades and watched what happened to snow White last weekend. And I have to think too that Marvel Studios probably polices these guys more than Disney because there's just too much money. He's taken. What is this movie supposed to cost?
Speaker 2: All the money, all the.
Speaker 1: Money, but their expectation is that they're going to make a billion and anything less is a disappointment. Yea for these avengers, he.
Speaker 2: Said, because they have He said Captain America didn't believe Captain America represented America. That's what it was. And then he recently said that success wasn't earned, it was given right, all right?
Speaker 1: So, and I think I think Anthony mackiecus I saw another interview. I think he realizes he screwed up, or at the very least, he has to put on a face. So I'd be surprised if he goes down that road, I think, but that means said a lot of people just don't like that. It's not that it's Anthony Mackie. It's that it's not h Chris Evans. So but you now you're not gonna boycott it for that. You didn't go. You didn't want to go watch the new Captain America movie because you wanted Chris Evans. But you're gonna go see this in spite of that, just because everything else.
Speaker 2: Right, Probably I'll probably end up going to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think. I think a lot of people will who may have I have not because you're throwing everything.
Speaker 2: I have nothing against the Mackie as Captain America understands Cannon. But my favorite character of all time is Steve Rodgers. So that's my my issue with Steve Rodgers is Captain America.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, that's uh And that's for years you said that. So all right, well we'll see. Here we go. I wanted to see what endgame earned. Yeah, and you know what end game is, final toll. It's not even final, but you know what it is today two point seven billion. So I'm gonna I'm gonna correct myself. I think that their worst case scenario in their mind is a billion and a half minimum, which means they're probably gonna spend what four hundred million to make it, four hundred million to market it and all the Look at all those salaries they got to pay. That's not gonna be cheap. Man. Oh wait, now somebody I'm looking at that. I just happened to have this tweet still open and now people are making Highlander jokes. That is not a Highlander sorties holding sir. Also, by the way, did you see the dude from Highlander fell downstairs last week? That's that's I'm like, we're that's how old Highlander is. I have to rewatch that is falling downstairs and breaking his hip.
Speaker 2: That's super depressing.
Speaker 1: Now if you are the one, but now you clearly wouldn't be the one. Does a new one emerge? And do you have to cut your own head off? I don't know the rules of the Highlander lore there, so uh anyway, all right, coming up on the show, I mentioned the Canada stuff we're gonna have to get in. I'm to revisit that because it's insane. And speaking of insane, we have Jasmine Crockett audio that we're going to have to get into oh and one other Trump story. In fact, let me just tease this. I can bring us up to the long break here. You know President Trump's childhood home. I think he probably saw pictures of it when you know, at some point they did stories about it, mostly so they could call his dad a racist gentrifier or something, but whatever, which is rich due to the immigrant nature of his grandfather and father. So anyway, so they just sold the house, except there was a big problem with it, and I just don't know, I don't know how it gets there. Some people are having lulls. I'm just like, don't we protect president's ex president's houses. Dude, drive up, you know, drive up Blunt Street. The you know President so and so was born right here, that big yellow house. You can go visit it. I thought, that's what we did. We have multi presidents born in North Carolina, and it's like nobody thought to scoop up Trump's old house. That's that's the weird thing. I would think even Trump would do it and develop his own awesome little tourist thing there. But no, the state of New York likely should have stepped in and done it. I'll explain what's going on with that? And much more coming up next. Three things I promised. Let's start burning through the list at Canada. Jasmine Crock in the Trump Well, let me do the Trump House first, just as I have that up here in front of me. All right, So Donald Trump's tutor style of residence. This is in Jamaica, estates obviously in Queen's there in New York. You're probably seed a picture of the house. That's where he grew up. And during his first term, somebody bought it, not from him, he didn't known it obviously, but bought it and they were renovating it to flip it. And actually for a while the dude was living in there and he had like cut cutouts of Trump in the window, like cardboard cutouts, and tourists come by take pictures whatever. Apparently, I don't know, man, he overextended himself after paying two point one four million pre renovation, because now he fire sold it for like eight hundred thousand dollars. But the reason it's in the news here is a photographer for one of the media outlets went by and the front door was open. Man, front door was open. You have construction workers in there and he kind of like you can kind of see inside there, and what he described he then went and looked at the dumpster, is that the house is like it's all gutted. And then there was like rats running around and stuff like that. Clearly the reno wasn't working out. There's some bigger problems there. But here's the thing. When when when you are a state and you have a person who emerges as president the state, well, a lot of times or sometimes it'll be like a historical society, but like they'll buy the house and then turn it into a thing we had. And even in modern stuff, you have Barack Obama's Hawaii home and his home growing up, or his college home and then later year's home in Chicago. Those were both they were both bought by either the states or historical groups, and they're tourist attractions now and we have them. We have them in North Carolina. We have multiple presidents born here. In fact, if again, if you go drive through the Mortecay neighborhood in Raleigh on Blunt Street there, although it turns to Atlantic there, you're gonna go right by a camera witch president. But it's that big yellow house right there near Glascock Street, so like that's a thing. So while it's a story about rats and stuff in there, and oh, look at what happened to this house. It's an abomination. It's an abomination. And Joe Biden's boyhood home, by the way is also Yeah, is also a tourist thing though, so you can go there. I don't know if you can meet corn Pop, but you can go see it. And I don't have a problem with that, right, People like to, you know, oh, look a famous person from here, especially if we grew up in a small town. To have somebody get famous, that's a that's pretty that's a pride point. But you know, having a president from there. So the fact that the state of New York, or the City of New York for that matter, historical society, they could have bought this thing in a fire cell and they didn't. That's how much they hate this dude. So I don't know who bought it though, just that the transaction took place. And that's why the story was a little more than just the rats thing, because it made no sense to me. I've driven all over you know, I've traveled literally every state, every state, and every state has those in North Carolina's a crap ton of them, right, the brown sign, Here's what happened here. And sometimes it's innocuous. Sometimes it's a big deal. You can't drive ten miles on a highway, a secondary highway in North Carolina not see one of those historical signs. We love those things and I read them because I'm a nerd. I'm like, oh, I like history, what happened here? And sometimes it's like, oh, this good thing. And then sometimes they're like, ah, this is where they massacred all the people. So you know, you win some, you lose some, but at least you learn something. But no, they couldn't even bother to buy it. Just the TEDS man and Frankly the new Canadian Prime minister. He might be the chief TDS suffer. I'll explain that in the moment. But first, Jasmine Crockett, who just the other day went speaking to the Human Rights Commission, an organization that yes, is leftist, but purports to fight for people who are marginalized through immutable characteristics, so that could be a person's skin color, that could be whether they can walk, said this to the crowd and didn't get thrown out because we in these hot ass Texas streets.
Speaker 6: Honey, y'all know we got governor hot wheels down there.
Speaker 2: Come on now, and the only thing hot about it.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm not going to play the whole cut because that's the of it. One never listened to anything the Human Rights Commission says, because they did not put any thing out pushing back on this. Okay, that's first and foremost. They're not a we're here for everybody organization. They're just another leftist organization who probably got some U said dollars taken. I don't know that for a fact, but who knows.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 1: And then Crockett, one of her staff, decided that they would put a statement out saying she didn't it wasn't about him being in a wheelchair. It's Governor hot wheels because of his policies, and nobody's buying that. So h Finally they got a microphone in front of her face and she didn't insult assault this reporter. And you'd think after some days of reflect even CNN was lightening her up. Well, a few of them, like a few days of reflecting at a time when you're trying to tell the Trump administration that they have to do a miaculpa over the insanity of adding a reporter to the signal stuff. And listen to this lunaric. Won't you apologizetology? I did read it did about apology?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm done.
Speaker 1: You don't feel bad I was making fun of them, I'm done? Well then wait, now, hold on, wait, you don't feel bad about making seny. She was clearly going to ask in a wheelchair, and I think Crockett understood that, and then he said, you don't. So is your statement true that you were meaning his policies or you just not feel bad because scrow me he's a Republican. It's almost as if she wasn't being honest from the start. I don't know. You know, some people would say good for her standing on principle, even though it's god awful principle. But it's to normal people, to normal not like super political people. It's disgusting. It's disturbing, man, and it's it's the to use the word from the other store, it's just the antithesis of everything that we've just seen pushed and promoted and progressive politics for I don't know my lifetime. If you now some you know a lot of it's for show, and we uncover that here. But no, true when not just saying that your compassion to people actually being compassionate, actually put in your money where your mouth is. You ever see any of those videos where a guy goes over he's wearing a Trump shirt and then he goes over to the side of the street where the Democrats are protesting what happens to him. We've seen that. I've seen a a ton of these videos. He's just standing there, he's not doing anything, and they're like threatening to murder his you know, three generations of his family, some of these lunatics, and then he puts a Biden Oh I might peak there, and then he puts a Biden shirt on and then goes over the Trump side, and they're like, hey, you want some coffee? What's up? That's the difference. So, you know, get you got to act it out, you gotta do it. Who was the Who was the guy? There's some some New York big, big liberal dude who decided he just he didn't want to live in New York anywhere, so he was gonna go on the Adirondacks, some small town and like the first day he did a series of like tweets and stories on this and I can't remember who he writes for. And so he shows up and it's you know, it's out in the country where everyone's got like five acres or whatever this little vacation homes and that's where he's living, that's where he's writing. And he said the very first day that he showed up and was moving stuff in, his neighbor comes over. He's wearing a Maga hat and he drove his truck over and his truck got stickers on it, and uh, he said, I was initially terrified. And then in later stories he goes on to point out that this guy has come and plowed his road for him and and and uh, you know, the wife brings him food all the time, and they've helped out when he had his truck stuck and this guy got up at three in the morning and and towed him out like and and it was just a sea change there. So actions, ma'am, actions, that's what we're looking for, not this insanity. All right, we'll do the Canada thing here in the very end of the show right now is uh, oh he's not here yet, all right? Well, or is he trying to connect on the uh he's not Okay, Yeah, we gotta get we gotta get this figured out, man, we gotta get this figure. Oh here he is calling in right now. Okay, they're having some weird technical thing. All right, so raced agent from the weak, Yes, sir, I mean you guys want to borrow an engineer.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well? Yeah, you know, I've been kind of messing around, and I think it's either this uh burger thing here or the sure thing. I don't know what are these things here?
Speaker 1: Did a hammer yet?
Speaker 5: Nah? Yeah, that's next.
Speaker 1: Alright, that's next up. I don't trust no, well, it works perfect from home. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it's everything's coming through those two devices. And when I'm hearing to turning up the volume for the speakers, it's crackling, and it's the voice thing in the microphone at crack it's.
Speaker 2: I think I've been there.
Speaker 5: I have no idea. This is the thing. I never change the settings, and nobody else comes in here, son less.
Speaker 1: If you changed your codec, then we get all right. So let's just do the weather.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, dry and you know, unfortunately, you know a little smoking the air especially the further west you go in Hayes. I'm going to try to clean that out over the next couple of days. Mid upper seventies today, some clouds with clear sky, a little more cloud tomorrow. No rain chances until we get towards the end of the weekend. So Sunday looks like we'll start to see some showers rolling, maybe some thunderstorms as we get into Monday, maybe late Sunday night to Monday. So there's a good news for some weather coming in western parts of the state where it's worse in terms of fire, dangerous fire conditions continuing for a couple of more days, so not much help for wood's burning. Hopefully you don't get any additional ignition because that would lead to rapid growth and spread of any additional fires along with ones that are going on. But some of those places western north South Carolina may see one to two inches of rain starting Sunday, maybe ending about Wednesday Thursday of next week, So certainly some good news there. As we said, we'll get some rain, try a triangle to the heaviest should stay west. But again there may be some severe storms your Sunday into Monday, so that's the window and joy as much as you can today tomorrow. Know what's going on for friends off to the west of us where you know we've got this, you know, evacuation orders continuing to be set out. Just saw one of the most recent ones here Casey has come out for Avery County. A state of emergencies due to fire danger that came out this morning for parts of Avery County. So unfortunately it gets better as we go east, but a lot worse as you go west.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you sir, your weekend, Okay, all right, and we'll come back. Jeff is out today by Denise Pellegrini will join us from Bloomberg News. Coming up next, Hang on, Jeff Liss. Today is Denise Pellergrini joins us. So what's going on, Denise?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got a report saying that car prices could go up by a lot because of the tariffs and threatened tariff. The auto tariffs expected to go into effect in just a couple of days beginning of April. Prices could go up by thousands of dollars because at least half of the twenty models of US cars price below thirty thousand dollars will be severely hit by President Trump's tariffs on auto imports if they go into effect. Many of the least expensive models from General Motors and Ford they are made overseas, so that's the problem. They're talking about prices going up by four and five thousand dollars according to Cox Automotives, So maybe go buy one.
Speaker 1: Like nine hundred thousand dollars. Now it's crazy for new trucks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a that's a house on wheels though.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, trucks, I get it.
Speaker 6: We got gold glittering this morning. That's the thing because if you bought, you know, some of those gold bars at Costco, or you've got some buried in the backyard, you've got a smile on your face this morning. Precious metal levitating in a new record high three thousand eighty six bucks a troy ounce right now. This is unconcerned about widening trade wars, and some banks, including Goldman Sachs, are raising their price targets, and some are saying that gold could go even higher, up by about ten percent from here this year, up to three thousand, three hundred dollars announced by the end of the year. Gold's already up about sixteen percent this year thanks to central bank buying an investor demand for haven assets. It's one of those things where you get to smile the worse the news gets.
Speaker 1: So what's not time, That's okay, And then if they go to Fort Knox and that gold's gone and your gold's probably going to shoot.
Speaker 6: Up, then you're really golden.
Speaker 1: Yep, you sure, good job on those doabloons. All right, what do we got for the end of the opening today?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've got some fast coffee coming your way from Starbucks. When you pull into the drive through, company is promising that it'll get you your drink in four minutes. That's according to training documents we saw here at Bloomberg, and they're rolling this policy out now at more than eleven thousand company on cafes in North America. Stock futures you were asking about, they're lower. We just got to report out showing slightly stronger than expected core inflation down down one ten s and p down twenty Nasdaq down one oh two shares. A Lululemon stretched in the wrong direction, getting hit hard, maker of yoga pants and other athletic wear out with a disappointing outlook for the your citing nervous consumers. But on the upside, it's getting easier to get your meals delivered for your pets because pet Co is joining Uber Eats for a nationwide on demand delivery service, meaning you can order you know, pet food through Uber eats now, but you can also order special trendy pet clothing accessories u Lei brand clothes Casey for your pet for Easter.
Speaker 1: How about that, Lunatics. If you're delivering, you're delivering to a Lunatics house. That's what I need.
Speaker 6: Bunting ears for my dog or your cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't understand it, all right, Denise, I appreciate it. Well, are you Jeff just stay or.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jeff's coming back Monday. We just gave him the day off today. We figured he needs to get a haircut, and whenever he needs to get a haircut, he likes to take a day off because you know, he and his girlfriend, they like make a whole thing out of it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know anymore. That's that's all I need right there? All right, I just did Jeff getting a manny in a petty. I don't want to envision it, but thank you for that. Okay, all right, thank you Denise Pelagreney there from Bloomberg News Ross. I now have so many questions, so many questions. Is she.
Speaker 2: I hope she's being for real? I want them to be really a thing.
Speaker 1: You have to ask him. Yep, dude, gonna ask him. By the way, all right, have I do the Canada thing real quick? I just saw this. So they just had the bill filing deadline and Democrats dump like one hundred and sixty bills, most of which are going nowhere. And I was skimming through. Did you see that they Senate bill in the North Carolina Legislature would adopt raise Up as North Carolina's official They want a state They want our state song to be a hip hop song. You want a p D pablos go what years ago?
Speaker 2: From nineteen ninety nine year I was gonna say, you not.
Speaker 1: Looking up two thousand and one? Two thousand wow? Okay, yeah, another against PD poblo that song, I guess, But no, how about no, how about this is dumb? Now they're pointing out it wouldn't be It would just be a co song with it because we have a state song. This would be the official hip hop song. Now what happens is that somebody has beef with Pete Poblo and does something to them, then does their song get up. I don't keep up with all the rapper beef, so I don't know