Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head Challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, where it is.
Speaker 3: Goat, Goat, Goat, greatest of all ties, belt Goat, g o wit spell it out, Goat, kill it whales, Goats epic fails, Goat selad shoes, go to taste the glue, go fusta plakes, go red pancase, soa juditsy go said nudity, Goat, greatest of all time. Goat, Goat, g o whity, spell it out, Goat, don't do drugs.
Speaker 1: I believe was there a word in there yesterday for reading my lips red pancakes or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so. Hey, Goat, good morning, good morning, good morning, Goat. You're going for winding number three today?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: Okay uh?
Speaker 4: I wanted to ask you sure, Hey, is there a minimal age to play the hit to hit challenge?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, uh no, I guess no, I don't care.
Speaker 4: We're listening to the game with my son yesterday, and he asked, goes, dad, how old do you have to be to play? That's our son. I have no idea, said, why do you ask? And he looks at me and he goes Dad, because I think I can take you down.
Speaker 2: Oo No, asked Chili. I don't know if there's a minimum.
Speaker 4: I said, Hey, I said, you got a call.
Speaker 2: I don't care. He have him play, get him in here.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll let him know.
Speaker 1: You know what I got today at the Other White Meat, White Rodney, Good morning, third Hey dude, welcome back to the game.
Speaker 2: How are you pretty good man? What was the last time you played?
Speaker 3: In?
Speaker 2: Last year?
Speaker 4: Tournament Champions?
Speaker 2: Tournament of Champions.
Speaker 1: He's a Hall of famer. He knows what it's like. He's had a little taste. Do you make it far in that.
Speaker 2: Hall of fame.
Speaker 4: For the first day?
Speaker 1: Way to go, dude, all right, welcome back to the Gay White Rodney.
Speaker 2: He knows what he's doing. Goat he put.
Speaker 1: I was very surprised at this modest Mouse and Flaming Lips. Tickets go on sale today at ten am. The show is August twentieth of the seventye to three Music Hall. That's what you're competing for this morning.
Speaker 2: Good prize. Nice, Yeah, it's a really good prize.
Speaker 1: We're listening for Josh and we're listening for the Other White.
Speaker 2: Meat over there, Rodney Rodney and.
Speaker 4: Good look sir.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 1: Still been using Jill and her husband broke some great questions here, we're gonna use him.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Each member of the rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: White, Rodney way early, I got call speed, Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: What's your answer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have one.
Speaker 2: Swir Go ahead, Jeff, any.
Speaker 1: Answer and well, Josh, good, I imagine you'd like the rest of that question.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, I'm stumped right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it's a different question.
Speaker 1: Each member of the rod Ryan Show has what type of household pet.
Speaker 4: A dog?
Speaker 2: The dog is correct? Yeah, we all everyone's got a dog on the show. Here, good question, Jill and your husband Josh on the board, Yeah right, shout out. Okay, Well Rodney got a little excited there, that's all right. Reel it back in question number two.
Speaker 1: In the Avengers, what is the name of the green superhero that gets angry?
Speaker 2: And like roder Man, you guys waited a long time. Go ahead, Josh, I'm thinking it's the Hulk. Yeah, it is the Hulk. I guess.
Speaker 4: I guess the way to superhero movies aren't my thing?
Speaker 1: Right, And then Green could have been that arrow guy maybe, or a lantern guy or something.
Speaker 4: Green lantern that first popped off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. It's so the complete question.
Speaker 4: Just so you know.
Speaker 1: In the Avengers, what is the name of the green superhero that gets angry.
Speaker 2: And likes to smash things? Smash things? It is the haulk White Rodney. We've got to say goodbye to you.
Speaker 4: Hey, good luck, Jeff, Hey, thank your game, Rodney.
Speaker 2: All right, only room for one White Rodney right now.
Speaker 1: I guess Josh, We're gonna put you on pause for the weekend.
Speaker 2: But that is win number three for you. You got two more to go, right those three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be waiting for you on Monday, all right, daddy.
Speaker 2: Oh hang on,