Speaker 1: I love him. I'm kidding. You can have the other one.
Speaker 2: Go, let's go, let's go almost the weekend. It's Laura Kane up dark, I'm Laura Kane, Eric Rimmer my co host. When is your Oh that's cute? Okay, Now that is a decent T shirt.
Speaker 1: Thank you. You didn't like that one? You didn't like my last week.
Speaker 2: With a couch and and it.
Speaker 1: Said I pull out.
Speaker 2: I tried not to. I didn't want to really say it out loud, but I thought it was fun.
Speaker 1: Well, I just did.
Speaker 2: It was Johnny Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was producer.
Speaker 1: Brian Hi, producer Brian Hey.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I put out a little post on Instagram and on Facebook and the post said ask us anything.
Speaker 1: Which means ask Laura anything.
Speaker 2: No, oh, there's a variety of things. And I posted it today and there are some questions on here that we're gonna have to tiptoe around some but I wrote them all down because they either emailed them, DMD me or they commented. So that's how well.
Speaker 1: I didn't even check mine. I don't know if anybody, okay, even thought anything. I should probably look.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're gonna do that first. I'm going to read you two quick stories. In a recent poll, they asked gen zers or they asked actually everybody, I'm going to tell you what gen Z said. Though, When was the last time you wrote a handwritten letter to somebody?
Speaker 1: Does that count as an email? No?
Speaker 2: Handwritten, not type?
Speaker 1: Did you have to have like mailed? I was totally not paying attention.
Speaker 2: What it doesn't say in here necessarily that you had to mail it? No, just it is a letter, a handwritten letter. Did you have When was the last time wrote a letter to somebody?
Speaker 1: I think late last year?
Speaker 2: Well, then again, Brian, again, is our twenty four year old fold a Christmas card count?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Like a real letter with like pages on white sheet with leg lines and.
Speaker 1: I can't even remember, okay high school.
Speaker 2: Nine percent of the people say that they've written one in the last month, which was the most recent option. Another twenty one percent say that they've written one in the past year, twenty six percent say they're pretty sure they've written one in the past decade, twenty six percent of people say it's been way longer than a decade, and five percent say they've never written a personal letter. Oh my, if that isn't crazy enough, twenty percent of Jen Zeer's between the age of eighteen and twenty.
Speaker 1: Four don't know what paper is.
Speaker 2: Said, they've never written handwritten a personal letter.
Speaker 3: Those people, you know what those people are, They've never they haven't been a relationship yet.
Speaker 2: Love letters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not even it's not like, oh, that'd be fun. That's they will be demand from you at some point you will have to write one.
Speaker 2: Is that that's not true necessary.
Speaker 3: I don't mean that in the mean way like you better do this or we're done. But it's just like there is a pressure.
Speaker 2: That you did so you felt obligated to write a love letter, or you felt a little pressured to do so. You didn't do this on your own because you wanted to. I mean, I mean whatever.
Speaker 3: I would say a mix of both, okay, but like it's made very clear that that would be like greatly appreciated, and then it's reminded of you until you go, okay, this is this is a little bit of expectation.
Speaker 2: Was it greatly appreciated?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay?
Speaker 2: And then two percent of people fifty years and older say that they've never written a hand written letter. Wow, okay, now here's the latest thing. These are the things. These are examples of adults being picked less in gym class. These are the equivalent. This is what it feels like as an adult. Okay, getting invited out to be the designated driver. I don't mind that because I'm sober and.
Speaker 1: I understand that I've been there. I have been there.
Speaker 2: What about friends wanting a group photo together and then they hand you the phone to take the photo.
Speaker 1: Oh, that happens. It happened, yeah, because I have the longest arms.
Speaker 2: No, you're not selfies, Like, oh, we want a group photo? Can you take this picture of hurric And you're like with them?
Speaker 3: I feel like, but like you just ask a stranger. Like if you're asked to take the photo, it's it's usually because there's like a clearly defined like maybe it's like a meetup or something. It's like pretty obvious that you're like a little bit of an outlier.
Speaker 2: You're still and you're gonna feel kind of like I didn't get picked in gym class. That's how you're going to feel, sort of people talking about party plans in front of you but not inviting you. Yeah, I've heard that happened to me recently.
Speaker 1: That sucks.
Speaker 2: Everyone going out for lunch at work but not asking you to join. No, finding out your friends went out on the town without calling you, texting you. Oh yeah, this happened to me and it shocked the hell me because I was like, wait, I thought I was part of that group, and it really hurt my feelings. I felt really bad being at the random's table at a wedding.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been stuck with you?
Speaker 2: I'm the you know, the step uncle of you know his cousin, and you're with like you're the guest of somebody and you're at the random Yeah, being invited to an event the day that it's happening, yep, when you're the one who always has to drop behind on a path when it's too narrow so the two can walk together, and then you take them back.
Speaker 3: I mean if you're third wheeling though, come on, that's expected.
Speaker 2: Nobody eating your dish at the pot luck? No, has that ever happened to you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever cooked for a pot luck.
Speaker 2: I know I've never cooked for a potlug. I've actually I've definitely bought things for a potluck. But sure, when you've met somebody multiple times, multiple times they still say, oh hard, it's nice to meet you. That happens frequently, and being single for the greater part of your adult life. Not by choice, Nope, that would be me at this point. But I don't know. I might fix that. This is the year of big things.
Speaker 3: Yours is slightly by choice because you don't try very hard.
Speaker 2: I don't try. I don't have time to try.
Speaker 1: This year is going to be big things, going into your small things. I thought we were.
Speaker 3: Doing a night out in the town.
Speaker 2: The three of us. Yeah, that's right, Yeah, we got completely When are we doing that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We got to pick a fun No, we'll do it on one of your precious days off. But did you bring your paper calendar with you?
Speaker 1: I do have it.
Speaker 2: We'll pick a date, we'll picket. Okay. So I put this on Instagram and Facebook, ask us anything. I do have a couple okay, Okay, so I'll start. I just I wrote them all down here, okay, and some had a name attached to it, some were anonymous. But this is from Jeff big Fan. What's your most embarrassing sexual experience? Jeff wanted to know.
Speaker 1: Mine, all of ours.
Speaker 2: We all answer these questions. It's ask us anything, and he sure did. I think, well, mine is very salicious. What I talked about it before, about hooking up with that girl. Okay, But but it was embarrassing because the next morning, when I had sobered up and realized, oh my god, I was kissing this girl and we were fooling around, like what did I do? I realized her license was in my purse. So I had to meet her at the airport as she was leaving and we didn't even make.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: It was so embarrassing. It was so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: The best story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, god, what about you? Do you have anything? Like did you fart or something?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Uh, oh, you gotta spill it. This is what the thing is about.
Speaker 1: So it was it was a long, long, long time ago. And no it was not.
Speaker 3: It was and this never happens, by the way.
Speaker 1: No, it was probably thirty years ago and I was having sex on top of a washer and dryer in Woa garage and I hit the button and the garage door went, and it was.
Speaker 2: The neighbors out and about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was a brand new housing development and the neighbors right across the ohone we're out with family and.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that is great.
Speaker 3: So this is the nineties too, Yeah, satanic panic too. They probably thought you were like the anti.
Speaker 1: COO for sure. And I literally, all of a sudden, I realized that there was like eight people staring at us, and I just reached back and hit the button and closed the garage door.
Speaker 2: Al yeah, the where with the all to do that? Yeah, Brian, you don't have to answer this if you don't have to have anything. Okay, next question is from Dan? Hi, Dan, what do I have to do to get on the show? Uh?
Speaker 3: Generous donations?
Speaker 1: Have sex with Laura?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Now I'm gonna write Dan back and say, Dan, tell me your story. Yeah, what do you like? What do you do? What would you talk about? And you know what, that is a possibility. You could be on this show. Anybody could what it's a possibility.
Speaker 3: Okay, first time you said it's a possibility. Sorry, that was funny.
Speaker 2: There was a skit like that on Saturday Night Live, where like this obnoxious kid kept repeating something somebody mispronounced and it was really annoying.
Speaker 3: I love doing that sometimes I can't.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It stood out so about you're like it's a possibility. And I was like, I'm sorry, what what stop?
Speaker 2: It's funny Okay, Julie and not Julia Lessie your favorite another Julie. She says, I want to know what do you guys all do on your free time? Oh so I'm assuming she means like, what are our hobbies? I guess yeah, work, okay, besides work, besides doing this podcast? Uh do you nope? Hike? Do you shop? Do you read?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: I do love shopping. God, as I get older, the more I like shopping. It scares me a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh a shopper. I love a guy who's a shopper. Most guys are your shopper too. So what are your hobbies? Do you? What are your hobbies? Eric?
Speaker 1: I love to work out, okay, I like to cook. I love to read.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah you do, You're good.
Speaker 1: I love to take baths and read. That's why I take baths because I love to read in the time. I like to be outside. I love to like hike and walk on the beach and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Why you sound like a dating app?
Speaker 1: Like a kid trick? And I love to go to places like free flight in Delmart and see the birds. Yeah, I'd love to do stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You love nature. I love being outdoors. I love surfing. I love hiking and sunsets. Yeah, and walk candy. So I have various hobbies, but I don't have like a hobby that I do all the time. Like I've I paint sometimes I did a needle point. Oh yeah, I bought an embroidery kid, I'm gonna start that.
Speaker 1: You bought floral legos.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my lego set that I made. That they're they're never gonna die. So I tinker with little things and then the rest of my time I spend I don't have much time because I work six different jobs and I'm somewhere always. But I do love watching TV.
Speaker 1: You really do.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. It's not glamorous, it's not really super intelligent whatever. I enjoy TV. I enjoy watching things.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're getting old.
Speaker 2: No, I've always been this way. Oh, I've always been this way.
Speaker 1: I do like to sometimes just turn my brain off and watch TV.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I love napping with the TV on. That's crazy. Oh that's the best nap you'll ever have.
Speaker 2: Oh. And then my newest thing, which is probably about a year old now, is listening to you manifestation meditation hobby at night. The ASM No, it's not. That's different. ASMR is people whispering so annoying. This is just people putting you in a meditative state and then you fall asleep to it, and you're subconscious hears all these affirmations and so you wake up feeling more empowered.
Speaker 1: It's a desperation, you know, I have I do that same thing I put on my Sometimes I'll lay in bed and I'll put on my YouTube.
Speaker 2: With your mouth guard and your other mouth guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I set you a picture of that.
Speaker 2: I know that was and his iPads.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay. I listened to Judge Judy to her. Oh my god, I gotta tell you. I went and visited my friend Caroline. She was a friend of my mom's and so she is in an assisted living place and she's still alive and kicking. Her birthday is next month. I can't wait to see her again. And she was taking me through the place at every single person was watching Judge gdy. Really it was hilarious. You could hear from everywhere we know where we're putting him with. Oh yeah, I just give me a just give me a phone with YouTube and I'll watch Judge all day. Judge. I freaking love her.
Speaker 2: She just it's it, really is. She appeals to people who take.
Speaker 3: No bullshit right, just sad legal you know, you know it's funny is that is such a joke of a court. They can't even actually they have to. The show has to pay all the legal legal fees. They have to pay out the damages and the awards.
Speaker 2: Oh really, because it's not like legits right, it's a joke.
Speaker 1: She was a real judge though she was. Yeah, and she makes a she makes so forty nine million dollars a year.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, Renee says Renee. I just started listening to your podcast and I love it. I want to know, how did you guys meet.
Speaker 1: At a glory hole? Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, why did that need to come out of your mouth?
Speaker 3: Laura must have been in the wrong bathroom, Laura walked in the men's room.
Speaker 1: No, well, Laura and I met years and years and years ago through the show, through the Jeff and Jerris shrogram.
Speaker 2: And in two thousand and seven, I want to say, oh two thousand and six, two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: Well we had, we had You've never.
Speaker 2: Known me not sober? Have you? Did you know me not sober?
Speaker 1: No? I had never met you until you were sober. I met you after you got out of rehouse okay, right after okay, and because I tried to help you find a place to live.
Speaker 2: That's right, yes, And he brought me emails and I thought, this guy is so funny. Oh, I've got to meet him. I hope he's hot.
Speaker 1: Who knew we'd be soul mate?
Speaker 2: You know, we really really became so we did. But anyway, can you continue the story.
Speaker 1: And that's how we met. And then right before it was suggested that we do a podcast, and we laid in my bed and I pooped during one of the things, and that was the crowning glory.
Speaker 2: You left out the part, the magical part. The magical part was I didn't know what Eric looked like. Oh right, And I was in Kensington, where I lived with my kids. I found a place and we had just moved in where the kids were playing out on the front lawn and here comes Eric and another gentleman walking up the sidewalk and I looked at him and he looked at me, and I'm like, you're Eric Rumor I knew it. I just I had no clue what he looked like. He had never described himself. It was just I knew, and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then were you colossally disappointed?
Speaker 2: I was disappointed that you were gay. I was like, oh no, really, but okay, we'll still be like great friends. I think you out basically, Oh no, there's no that is never going to happen, not with the way he feels about certain things anyway. And then he invited me out to dinner with some friends of his. And then so we had a group dinner, and you know what, I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I know what story you're gonna tell, and don't tell it.
Speaker 2: When somebody invites you out to dinner, in my experience, it is implied that they are going to pay for you.
Speaker 1: You were not broke this time. So I don't know why.
Speaker 2: No, no, but he invited me to dinner, and I just I maybe I made the wrong assumption. And then the bill came and we had like split it like six ways.
Speaker 3: It was like, this is insane. I only work at a cushy, most famous.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do anymore.
Speaker 2: But I was just a little uh thrown back by that, not in a bad way. I just like, oh, and then god's.
Speaker 3: A snobby rich person.
Speaker 2: I know it must have been a snot you were so snobby.
Speaker 3: If it was me, you had been paying the entire bill to like make the rich girl pay for it.
Speaker 1: I know after Dart Mason, Well you brought your car, didn't you?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Okay, and then how do we meet Brian?
Speaker 1: We put a help wanted.
Speaker 2: Yes, we needed a producer because we had we had a couple of once it didn't work out. I'm gonna be nice, and so I went to Indeed, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Really I thought you. I thought you. I thought it was Craigslist seeking arrangements. Oh yeah, I thought this was She's gonna be like a sugar.
Speaker 2: I was shocked when I realized they charged me two hundred bucks for that act.
Speaker 1: It was so worth it.
Speaker 2: It was it was worth it in the but I'm like, wait a minute. What So then I get a message from Brian and I'm like, yeah, come on out see if you like it.
Speaker 3: Come you know, no, no, she was. She texted me like the next day or something. She's like, can you come tomorrow?
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, there was some shenanigans that went on that we needed help fast.
Speaker 3: And then I showed up and she's like, no, it's it's tomorrow. The day out, I was like, I texted you. I was like, oh, okay, she didn't text me, but I didn't. Oh God, I came.
Speaker 2: I remembered that that was thank you for coming back. Was okay, here's this anonymous don't know a name. What happened to that other woman who is on the show. Glad it's just you two now, but I'm still very curious.
Speaker 1: There was a fire, big fire.
Speaker 2: How do we handle this one?
Speaker 1: I'll handle it well, oh.
Speaker 2: Tip toe tip you nice? Be positive?
Speaker 1: But then IC shouldn't handle it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll handle it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep it short, I will listen. I can be positive. I can handle this, mat me, keep it short.
Speaker 2: Sure when it starts going a different direction, I will c physically cover his mouth.
Speaker 1: If I just say it.
Speaker 3: There were creative upgraded. There were creative differences.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, if that's it's very vague.
Speaker 1: But yes, there were creative differences.
Speaker 2: She actually her words where she wanted to focus more on her real job, and so we thank you for.
Speaker 1: Your service for sending everything you've done. Yes, thank you for sending us, Brian, I know.
Speaker 2: And then Brian came, Oh my gosh, what an evolution, like.
Speaker 1: A ray of sunshine scared in a valley of darkness.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is from Tom for Brian. I'm a fan of the podcast and I like you. I like your dry humor, and this is for you and you only. Yes, Oh no, this is gonna hurt my feelings.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: I know this is And Brian, I'm going to ask give the question that he put out. I don't want you to say something just to be funny. Can you be honest?
Speaker 3: Can you just read the question please?
Speaker 2: On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Eric's looks and Laura's looks?
Speaker 3: This is from Tom.
Speaker 2: This is from Tom.
Speaker 3: Tom, thanks for the question. Really appreciate you. I don't have a podcast family, but you can become. You can be part of my podcast family. Me and Tom got a little brotherhood thing going on. Okay, here's the thing. These guys are both old and decrepit, and this is a tough one and I am see the prime of my life, good looking, charming, sexy. That's a little cringe Anyways, I give eric a.
Speaker 2: Can I stop you right there? If you just saw him on the street, if you don't, if you didn't know us, and you just saw us, and we each one of us smiled at you one to ten boom, go be.
Speaker 3: Honest, like, but like, we're just judging physical appearance. Yes, because I wouldn't think twice of you guys, no offense.
Speaker 2: Well, just play the game. Yes, this is one based solely on physical appearance.
Speaker 1: This is tough. Am I wearing gray sweatpants and this?
Speaker 2: No? You are dressed like just I'm just like this. You're just like that. We're walking in and out of a store, we make eye contacts.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna give Eric an eight. Actually, I'm gonna give him a seven point seventy five. I really am not digging his socks today, the Mickey Mouse socks or the Shoot two five. Yeah, you know, I'm not a fan of his shoe choice oftentimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But okay, Laura, you know, Laura, I'm gonna give you a compliment. I think you look better now than you did fifteen one years ago.
Speaker 2: That that would be the nicest thing.
Speaker 3: Feel like your face has almost changed shape too. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I did have Wow, thank you, so give me a number. So for your age, oh Jesus.
Speaker 3: For your age, I'll also give you an eight.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we're hot.
Speaker 1: We're hot, old people, we're hot.
Speaker 3: Old the other and again, I don't know how to judge you guys I know two centuries older than me.
Speaker 2: That was really nice.
Speaker 1: Thank you, really nice.
Speaker 2: But that that one was also, I'll take it.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what to say, so I didn't want to be insulting.
Speaker 2: I'm going to thank you you. You made the right decision.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jackie, what's the weirdest or the worst comment you've ever gotten about the podcast or on social media? I'm assuming, or.
Speaker 1: Oh, you mean, like about ourselves from somebody on the podcast, or.
Speaker 2: Just maybe yeah, what's the meanest comment you've ever got? What's the meanest comment I've ever got?
Speaker 1: I'm as take a year. I know mine. The weirdest was when we did that challenge where we did like a yoga pose and we wrote down like our goals or whatever, and someone DMed me and said, you look really hot? Dead what you look hot? So I did? I did like a I had someone take a picture of me where I was doing like a yoga post and I was up against the wall and I have my eyes closed, and apparently they thought I looked great dead.
Speaker 2: That is weird. I know it's weird.
Speaker 1: This is the weird weird one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, my weird one.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me guess.
Speaker 3: I feel like I can guess what.
Speaker 1: Yeah? The guy you just step on him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, I DM me and he said he his fantasy was for me to wear stilettos, the highest stilettos and step on his temple until his brains squored out the other side.
Speaker 3: How much money you could make from that?
Speaker 1: That would be such a good OnlyFans.
Speaker 3: Page promising career is a dominatrix?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding? Okay, now have you ever gotten a weird comment? Anybody think?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: All right now? The worst comment? What's the one that sticks out? I'll tell you mine. When I got my boobs done. Oh, I was very open about it because you know who, why not? Who cares? Well? This one woman I posted a picture of me like out with friends and the girls were on display, and she's like it was from a woman, and she's like, you got your breasdent? Why didn't you start with your face?
Speaker 1: Do you remember my response to her? That's funny, actually though, props for the community so mean, it's funny, I said, she did.
Speaker 2: I've been told I look like a man old like, oh god, there's so many Oh yeah, okay, So the video that we posted of Eric telling the damn gotta call it, Oh my god, this thing has just has hit a million views, and Brian, you and I are being torn off hard. It's actually funny.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of defenders.
Speaker 2: I love it. I think it's hilarious. Everybody thinks I'm a Karen. Everybody thinks I'm a wet blanket. Everybody thinks that I'm the worst and see, well then they don't understand the pack story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well listen if they think that about you, now I have a brand new one for you. Oh no, so you and our son better buckle.
Speaker 2: Up after the the the rest of these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you want me to just do a little break down and tell you so, let's let's finish this all.
Speaker 2: Right, Brian. What's the worst. Oh, I don't know how you've ever received I don't even remember shot anybody shot any of them?
Speaker 3: Shock you or no comments? Actually, I don't actually pay attention.
Speaker 2: You've got to care a little bit about something.
Speaker 1: About the comments. There's lots of things I care about, not the comments.
Speaker 2: Not the meanest of the mean.
Speaker 1: No, who cares everybody comments about me? I couldn't give when they get when they come at her, I get met, like I go after Eric troll patrol. Yeah, I don't care either way.
Speaker 3: Some random guy or gallosing on their phone or computer or something and they're like, I'm gonna say something mean, Just fine, good knock yourself out.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Look at our video of Eric telling the joke and look at the comments and how I'm being torn to shreds. It's so funny. I'm like the biggest.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: All right, this one is nobody's name. What's the cringiest thing on your social media?
Speaker 1: Like the what I.
Speaker 2: Something that I guess we posted, like what like on our own social media? There's a lot of cringey thing, you know what. I have an answer for this. We're going to harken back to one of the last the other questions, what happened to the other woman on the show. We used to do little videos those were cringey. Yeah, those things are still on my Instagram because I don't. I've never erased anything. So if you want to go back and see true cringe, that should be the name of a show, true cringe, then there you go. Okay, Neil, remember the time you farted what he asked because I was laughing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was hilarious and it was very you can hear you, oh so amazing.
Speaker 2: Neil has one that I don't know if you guys are going to have an answer to this, but and I don't know if I do because I but he says, I want to know what's a secret you've never shared on the show about yourself.
Speaker 3: If I haven't shared it yet, I'm not gonna share it now. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have anything though, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I pretty much shared just about everything you do. I I've been to rehab. I am so, I'm sober. I don't have a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: That's gonna just stop talking about those things that's hard.
Speaker 2: And then getting older whatever. Screw it. Well, that's not a secret. I've never received any plastic surgery that I haven't talked about.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have one.
Speaker 3: I am a delightful person in real life.
Speaker 1: That's a secret.
Speaker 2: Why can't you bring that energy to the show.
Speaker 3: That would not be fun at all. I would be the most boring person.
Speaker 2: Then you can be a little nice, a little bit nicer.
Speaker 3: I'm not even that mean though.
Speaker 2: You're dry and negative sometimes.
Speaker 3: Well that's I am a negative in real life?
Speaker 2: Are you why?
Speaker 1: I'm just cynical?
Speaker 2: Interesting? That's why. Oh my god, I watched a news program on this new whistleblower about UFOs. Holy that's the.
Speaker 1: Next question or Eric EXCHERI answer, I've told you that I was in a music video. Yeah, yeah, I forget which song, but yeah, she and Easton.
Speaker 2: I'm saying I was thinking he was thinking more like I.
Speaker 3: I murdered a man in Yeah, nothing like that.
Speaker 1: I got away with it too.
Speaker 2: This one doesn't have a name. How much money do you guys.
Speaker 1: Make doing this.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Not much?
Speaker 2: Five years.
Speaker 3: We're hoping we're gonna break even one day.
Speaker 2: We're never gonna break even.
Speaker 1: We'll never tell it's this is a charity.
Speaker 2: To play, right, Yeah, I know, we're working on it. Oh, we have been working on it for the last five years. We get up the hill and then we go down the hill. Then we go up hill. Then we go down the hill and finally, what was your best guest and your worst guest on the show?
Speaker 1: Best guests?
Speaker 2: I have a couple opinion.
Speaker 1: I have a couple. I love Natalie.
Speaker 2: Vale, love Natalie Vale, psychic Reverend, psychic spiritualists.
Speaker 1: I love Medium Mitch and Jason. They are hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how to pick? How to pick Emily when she was on the show, she was great. And Claia from.
Speaker 1: The Erica, the lady that brought in the goat.
Speaker 2: Georgianne Irvine from this Oh yeah, I mean there's so many people. Oh, David Jeff from the David Jeff Podcast.
Speaker 1: They were good.
Speaker 2: They were great with Randy, Randy, Tommy.
Speaker 1: I think the.
Speaker 3: Best was gotta be Oh my god, I can't believe my guys name the ghost Hunner. Oh that was the most entertaining one, I think, Yes, especially the first one where you.
Speaker 1: We've had some really good guess sister speak.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was like, yeah, Eric, she was really sweet. Yeah, now, who I don't want to we are we speaking telepathically again? Okay, yeah, we don't want to. We don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.
Speaker 3: I have a number of opinions on who the worst was.
Speaker 2: Do you want to say them?
Speaker 1: No, I am.
Speaker 3: Curious to know after actually hold on, okay, let me, I'm just gonna mute us real.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're back.
Speaker 1: We're back. And then that, well we are on the same page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're on the same Okay. So that's it.
Speaker 1: That's itself.
Speaker 2: Oh you have one, okay, good?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Keith asked when are we going to take our podcast on the road like some podcasters do when we make money?
Speaker 2: Wait, we were gonna, oh gosh that soon. Oh okay, not soon. In November when my show airs, my game show, We're going to have an outing, but that's November. We're going to think of something fun to do out and about. I know, I'm I'm it's in here somewhere, but I'm forgetting something that we're going to be doing.
Speaker 1: We'll figure it out, we will you.
Speaker 2: Oh when somebody asked you, oh, I didn't write this one down because I was just going to start with it and I forgot it was a anonymous Eric. When did you know you were gay?
Speaker 1: Uh? Super young? Like maybe ten I knew I was different?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you didn't really even know what it was?
Speaker 1: Or no? It had no idea, but I really liked playing, Like I didn't like sports at all, okay at all, and I got teased a lot, and I always I always felt really bad for this one little girl on the block and I always played barbies with her.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the two Little Misfits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the two Little Misfits.
Speaker 2: I'm sad you were bullied when you were a kid. I hate that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you make lemonade out of lemons and like, I didn't care.
Speaker 2: That's probably why you don't care about mean comments or anything like that. You don't don't get a crack who cares because they're just words some stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's just like you either, you know, it's weird when you see like a talk show or whatever people are like I was bullied as a kid and I never got over it, and they're like in their fifties and I'm all.
Speaker 2: You grow from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But times are so different now. I bullying is it's on a whole new level with social media and stuff, and people just rip people to shreds and it's so mean.
Speaker 3: It's actually on the decrease due to social media. Though ironically, they just really they just looked at this and oh did they? Bullying is actually coming way down because media, well.
Speaker 1: Because it's that's good news. It's terrible. I didn't get bullied.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what from Kim from night to day? Fiance? One day we were going through her social media. You can't believe the things people say.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just who, who are you behind a computer? Where are you you are? What gives you the right to be such a asshole?
Speaker 1: People are just jealous, Like I went, maybe you know what. I don't think I've ever told this story.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's the secret that I wanted.
Speaker 1: Well, now now that I think about it, I went to a private Christian school, and I was like a kind of a chubby little kid. Even though my mom always fixed me healthy stuff. I would throw it over the fence and then I would go to this place called the pop shop and spend my allowance on my candy and stuff. And that's what I would eat for lunch because I didn't.
Speaker 2: Want to eat a pile of lunch.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. The neighbors found it one day, a chubby gay kids like a bunch of old moldy bread, like in their big poplar tree. Or whatever. It was a pile of it, piles of bags. I would just throw like the apple and it brought an apple, and you know, and I it was Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't with this.
Speaker 1: And I think you're probably the only person that knows this other than Marla. So I we had the desks that lifted up and you put your books in there, and everybody was getting you know, Valentine's like the whole and I wasn't getting any and I was like, who cares?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: And then we broke for recess and we came back in and I lifted up my desk for the next class and there was a huge envelope in my desk with my name on it. And I opened it and it was the entire school had signed it, like like kids and all or a faculty, the kids, and it said things like you should kill yourself. Yeah, you're gross, Like go home, we don't want you, I mean horrible. Now, Martha and the core girls that I know, they didn't sign it. I was expecting a happy twist, I.
Speaker 2: Remember.
Speaker 1: I remember. I put it back in my desk and school ended, and you could tell the people that had signed it were waiting for a reaction, and I put it back in my desk, went home, and I read every single thing that every single person wrote about me, ripped up the card, never never told my parents, and that was it.
Speaker 2: This wow, explains a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it is terrible. Yeah, and I never and I will never forget this as long as I live. I landed my modeling contract, and I moved when I when I was like nineteen, into my own apartment, and I remember my mom calling me saying, hey, you got a letter at the house. So I stopped and picked it up. And one of the guys that was horrible to me in school said, hey, I heard that you're a model. Would you send my headshot to your agent?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And I remember ripping that up and throwing in the trash can and being like, you know.
Speaker 2: How did you know such a young age to not react, because that is exactly what you That was the correct thing to do. You didn't give them any pleasure.
Speaker 1: No, Well, I should have gotten to a teacher, probably, No. But about a year later I was being teased so bad by this same guy, this guy that sent me his edgehot that one of the teachers told my parents and my parents were like, we're gonna because I had already been pulled out of one school because of bullying and brought to the private school and that was a hundred times worse. And I said, if you pulled me out of this school, I will run away. And I was like, and I'm not kidding. And they didn't pull me out.
Speaker 2: Of the school because you just didn't want to go through it again.
Speaker 1: No, I was like, why was the point? Like who cares? Like it didn't bother me?
Speaker 2: And look at all the good friends you have from my school at your corporates for forty that is so sad. I want to give you all.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it was no, but this is the thing you you develop like a hard shell because of it. Yes, so people can scream at me all day long and it does not I'll talk about it, but it doesn't bother me. Yeah, like some you could walk up to me on the street.
Speaker 2: It never, dude, never, that's hard that's a that's hardcore.
Speaker 1: But you know that that's the thing. Like I'll come after people that go after you, or that go after Brian, or they go after my friends because it affects people differently. I don't give a shit it doesn't. It does not affect me at all.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't get any bad comments, you get only good comments.
Speaker 1: Well no, but like, but I understand what you're saying. Yeah, so it's like I just don't feed into that because.
Speaker 2: It's you only feed into it when it's directed at me. Oh my god, does he ever?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, and it's it's.
Speaker 2: Because I don't respond to mean comments. I just leave them there. I don't even raise them sometimes, like okay, for this million view video we posted and all the mean comments, I haven't responded to one because I mean, why bother?
Speaker 1: Well, and that's actually just funny because you have like the flatline for a mouth. But like I.
Speaker 2: Get like there's yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh you just want women that have a mouth open for your tiny dick. Like but no, but you know, like I get mad and I go after people. When people question like your abilities as a mother or things like that, I go for the jugular because that's personal and that's mean. And you are an amazing mom, like you have such a good relationship with your kids. So when people say shit like that or make fun of you because you were in rehab or whatever, and I'm like, let's take a look at your life person on the other end, I'm sure it's you probably live in a double wide, you weigh four hundred pounds. You're probably drinking. Now yeah, I'm like, no, you don't get to point that finger and judge at people. Yeah, so you know, let's bring this back to our question. Yes anyway, well, no, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it. We're done, and we're done with it with this show.
Speaker 1: No, we're not.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, what were you gonna I forgot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make you laugh. Oh okay, okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: We're gonna end with you here.
Speaker 1: Here's another million views right here. Oh my god, Laura Kane. Yes, what do a blind what does a blind gynecologist and a puppy? Heaven common?
Speaker 2: They like to lick some something, obviously, I don't know.
Speaker 1: They both have wet noses.
Speaker 2: Now the podcast family we have. No, I don't like jokes, That's why I'm not laughing. But I do laugh at your face because you're you get such a kick out of telling you stupid jokes.
Speaker 3: That didn't do it for me either, Oh you too?
Speaker 2: Did you like the one, the blind one, the reading lips one?
Speaker 3: No, because I've heard that one before I had never heard that YouTube.
Speaker 1: Bleed sand like, what's wrong with youto?
Speaker 3: I laugh at funny stuff.
Speaker 1: I laugh it whitty stuff that was witty, was was witty?
Speaker 3: It was it was no anyway.
Speaker 2: You guys, we love you. Thank you for watching and taking part in our podcast and love your podcast.
Speaker 1: Love your podcast.
Speaker 2: I love you, my sweet baby. Bye