Speaker 1: Hey, hey, everybody, welcome back to Relationships as a Bitch. Mike Agavino here with as always my lifelong pal aj Benza and our relationship guru and the woman behind the Gemini near Me app, Irena would Hey.
Speaker 2: Guys, Hey, it's happening lots and lots.
Speaker 1: Relationships as a Bitch is brought to you by the Gemini near Me app, the self love and Relationship intelligence app inspired by Irena Wood that's helping thousands to fall in love AJ with themselves.
Speaker 2: I need some of that. I love myself more since I got the app. I'm more patient with my more patient with myself, and more understanding of some of the choices I make. I'm not as much as a mystery as I used to be to myself.
Speaker 3: What that gentimental about yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, what's happening with me and Irene I I'm guess I'm going to break it to you here on the air. The app has fallen in love with me. There's there's like, I know you're working on all this I know you're working on all this AI stuff, but I think what was the movie where, uh where the machine? Just it was like the first AI gets a mind of its own and falls in love.
Speaker 2: Ex Machina Was it ex Machina the robot chick?
Speaker 1: No, I remember that. I can't think of the name of it.
Speaker 3: I recognize a car in Italian. It's interesting name for a movie.
Speaker 1: Well, the girl was a cybernetic cyborg whatever. Yeah, but a hot one as robots go.
Speaker 2: She was. She was hot x mocking you mean yeah, oh yeah, she was Alicia ver candor beautiful girl.
Speaker 1: I'll always say that, and a j will just come out with the name Alicia.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I know, it's sick. It's a sickness. I know everybody.
Speaker 3: It's like Baseball fat himself, you know, is it all? You know?
Speaker 2: I just always always had a knack for stars, movies, dates, times, names.
Speaker 1: I don't know, no, And I can't get him. I ren. I always like, I think I've gotten into a show before he will have discovered it. So I'll send him something about like I sent him something about Landman after the first episode, and I mean he was already on it. He already knew who the young girl was, and that what's the actress that plays the ex wife, the one who put whipped cream on her in Varsity twenty years ago? And she looks as good as she looked with the whip cream in Varsity Blues.
Speaker 2: But it does.
Speaker 1: Man, But what a what a what a scene it is in the third Have you seen the third episode yet?
Speaker 2: I'm halfway through, but I haven't finished it.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you gotten to the scene where he brings the young lawyer with him out.
Speaker 2: To the No, I can't wait this thing's all over x Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, because because it's it's at the same time it's a lesson about alternative you know, fuel, zero emission stuff, clean energy. Except Billy Bob Thornton is so unbelievable in that scene. I mean, it's just it's just crazy. What you have to Yeah, you go watch the finish it tonight and you will.
Speaker 2: He's such a He's a really great guy too. Hung out with him years ago. Very nice guy, open, honest, just very different than a lot of Hollywood people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's about he seems pretty on Hollywood.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you it's a trivia real quick. Then we'll go on the subject. His first job was working on the highway waving a flag, and Bill Clinton got him that job in Arkansas, That's where Billy Bob's from. Real. Yeah. His first job was waving a flag at the construction site, and he said, uhill Clinton, whatever position to Clinton had back then, he knew Billy Bob got on that gig so heavily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which means which means, you know, Billy Bob's got some got some dirt on Bill that he's promised to take the grave with him.
Speaker 2: I show yeah, which.
Speaker 1: After watching Clinton on that interview the other day, it doesn't appear that that moment is too far down the road. I mean, he looked absolutely off.
Speaker 2: I know it's he didn't. He doesn't look good that that the presidency ages men for sure, but he really looks terrible. Uh, you know, we're sick as secrets, so maybe that's what he's dealing with.
Speaker 1: Could be or as we age as fast as living with our wife makes us age, could be could be either of those two things in his case. So, I mean, the reason I'm pretty sure that the app has fallen in love with me and I don't I don't know what to do or how to manage.
Speaker 3: It is it's how did you find that out?
Speaker 1: Because of my daily affirmations. I mean, it just it it speaks to me. Yes, it's just it absolutely speaks to me. And this morning it told me that I should be grateful for my resilience. And the app couldn't possibly know that that word right, not the word resilience, but what people have substituted for the word resilience, which is this ridiculous word resiliency that now every coach, every player in every sport on the planet uses that term, that word resiliency when yeah, I guess it's a word, but it's it's the correct is resilience, And that word seems to have disappeared from the lexicon for athletes. And so how did the app know that that word drives me crazy?
Speaker 3: Okay, let me tell you. Do you know what is synergy? Yes, when two people are working together, when two businesses merge, it's the same thing happening with the space. Let's say, when you have something inside you, whatever it is, it's illusion, fear, dream. When you dream about having a kid, you see all pregnant women around. When you dream about the fancy car, you see this car is raising all over the place, in the biggest streets of your place.
Speaker 2: You leave.
Speaker 3: So the same thing here. If it triggers you, it means it's a part of you. So let me ask you a direct question, small therapy. What is resilience for you personally? If you reacted that way?
Speaker 1: What does the word mean to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, to you, not to everybody, not vocabulary wise, but to you when it slience.
Speaker 1: Being strong in the face of adversity, no matter what.
Speaker 3: So is it a part of your life, especially right now when you like change the place of living, change feminine circumstances for better. But it took a lot of effort from you. So is it something that resonates with your soul state right now?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: So that's why you reacted that way, because let's say if I picked up that information court and I probably would pick up something else because you have always this fortune talent that's a little one, like as a joke, but still it resonates with you. And this machine starts, not machine starts to feel you. The universe starts to feel you and give to the machine, you know, like somehow in a magic way, something to pick up because at the right moment it work out for you exactly at this day, at this state of mind. But it's good.
Speaker 1: I want to talk more about that because I'm in I mean very much of a Everything happens for a reason frame of mind. Yeah, and then there's something else that's happened this week that I already bent your husband's ear on, but I'm gonna I'm gonna bend yours on it a little while. But but aj I know you you share that. You know there are certain things, certain words that just become They come out of nowhere and and they get this word of mouth traction, they get virality and become like people use the word fire now to descry everything. That show we did yesterday it was fire. Oh what I meant? Wasn't that the first word cavemen used?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Actually, you're right. Fire was the first one show. I don't know why, uh this happens, but we did it too. We spoke the other day about when we were kids, awesome was a huge word. I remember saying wicked. Wicked was a big word for me anyhow, But awesome is huge now. It's lit fire. The new the letters one is dripped. You know, drip, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Drip.
Speaker 2: Drip is when someone's got a nice outfit on. You said, I like his drip. I like that really? Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the guy by the way, you see how much shame I feel today. That's I came on dress.
Speaker 1: You got some hot, you got some hot drift working.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe it's not fire because I got ready for vist minutes before the podcast. But I listened to my producer very attentively, and he told me, like, you made it joke, And you know, I understand very quickly. So at least I made a move, okay, towards you fire.
Speaker 4: Maybe you are firing. You are dripping all over the place. Yeah, you're dripping wet. We like your swag. That's another one too, Your swag is your style. Oh instead of style, people say steeze. I like his steeze. I don't know why style ste same syllable, but they changed.
Speaker 1: The word schipper than I. He's got a It is.
Speaker 2: Kids around me. I'm buried. I read everything all day. I read all day long. I just picked up stuff, some of the nonsense. But I remember, yeah, still steal stee this big one.
Speaker 3: You know, not what is really cool because it just came to my mind. Fire. If you think from energy point of view, you know, when people go for a date, they use the candle. When you go to the church, to use this thing to clean the space and so on, and so fire symbolically, even like when you think about what our ansectors they were jumping off the fire. It has a lot of mission. It has a lot of sense to use it because it's like cleaning the sand there. I don't know, the territory, your mind, your emotions, so everything to balance the energies in the space. So I think that people pass fire to each other. It's like energy life, you know, little clans. I think it's cool, it's strange.
Speaker 2: I like that, and that that's.
Speaker 1: A goodest better than my theory. My theory is that the caveman when he set fire, wasn't looking at the sticks he was rubbed together. He was looking at the hot cave woman in the short cable and dress that was walking by. And that's when he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that could be a comic strip in the New Yorker right now. Somebody should draw that. That would be a fun cartoon. It makes a lot of sense. Oh, by the way, have you ever walked on fire? I walked on coals? Did did you? I loved it?
Speaker 3: I have a sorry for you. That's that's Kenny's favorite story. So I did a lot of stuff with Stony Robins. I followed him like, I don't know, I've been to Miami. I've been to.
Speaker 1: I think that was who he was in a Flintstones episode. That was his character.
Speaker 3: Believe me, I did meditation on nails. When you have to stand on nails for like one hour or when I want to have this is almost impossible, you feel a sale like Jesus. And that was my tough the most tough decision in my life that I decided, I'm not going to live in pain anymore because your physical pain on this level that you want to you take a decision to live your life. From morality point of view, no pain never ever in my entire life. It was very functional. So I've done praise this stuff and we'll talk about that the next time or episode whatever about the calls about the walking on fire. So Tany Robbins has a special program under the name upb W a UPW sorry, and I did it in London. I did it with my father. My father passed away, but he used to be a tough Ukrainian guy, you know, who has a lot of character and you know how my nation is fighting right now and it's it's only will power that helped this nation, you know, because it's small country, but very strong people. So we went to that program and it was a huge line of people like I don't know how many cellsand people and we had to walk over the call. And when you look at this and you come there and you understand, and you're so freezing and it's night, it's twelve o'clock in the night, and you're, oh my god, I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it. And you touch the call so you don't have to think about it. You will never do it. So my father took my bag, his back, all our shoes. He was overloaded as a strong man. He goes there, he crosses it and he said, isn't enough coom on, you didn't do it? And it's so many people behind me and he said no, and I don't know. I'm twenty something. I'm not a kid, you know. And I was like, I said no. He said, ay kidding me, you're my daughter. You're gonna do it. So he cups back through the coals in front of thousands people. He stands on them, giving me a hand and said, oh, I'm doing it, or what I told you? You are my daughter. You're doing it, and guess what took me? And he did? I said, I have no idea how that man did it. He was a tough guy. He knew how to.
Speaker 2: That's so cool.
Speaker 3: To walk on them and to stand on them. They're two different things, guys.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. I one day I want to do a show about fathers because I'm a A lot of my shows are about my My mother was an angel, but my father has such an impact on me. But he did something to me once along those lines where he went to the Bronx Zoo. It's a very famous zoo in New York. We all went there as kids, and I was not six years old. He took me. It was a tiger cage. Two tigers in there, big six hundred five pound tigers, and you go back in the old days, they were in a cage. You can get pretty close to the cage. He said, stand there, and I was petrified, and that fucking tiger came and roared so loud in my face, like a full away. He said, that's the loudest and most scary point you'll ever be in your life. Don't want anything scare you ever again. That's it. If you went through that, you can go through anything. I think fathers dud shit like that to us to make sure we're grounded and strong and maybe when they're gone, we'll be able to go further. It sounds stupid, but he made He didn't make me. He we walked on glass together, broken bottles, broken glass in the backyard and he just broke some beer bottles in the backyard and said, let's do this because you saw it on TV and I did it, and it's wild. I think father's uman mother's too. But my father had a huge effect. I mean, I think, Mike, you your dad. I always wanted to ask you. I know we're getting off subject here, but maybe for another show. I always talk about my dad taught me, but I want to know what your dad taught you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to help. My dad taught me as well.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I know.
Speaker 1: My father was not a big you know son, come over here and let me show you how to properly hammer and nail or right. My father was mechanically useless, like as bad as Kenny is. I mean, do I mean barely screwing a light bulb? Right? So there was it was none of that kind of stuff. My father was more about morality. I mean that's that's that's the biggest. Yeah, that's the biggest. The lessons came from him telling me about something that went on at work or something that went on with an investment or something like that. But but his were his were lessons in morality. There weren't. My father wasn't a big guy. There wasn't a lot of you know, stories about toughness because.
Speaker 2: But tough to us. He appeared tough to us.
Speaker 1: He had a temper. Yeah, he had a temper, But no, I mean he wasn't. I mean I knew, I knew he wasn't tough because you know, we'd wrestle around and by the time I was fifteen, Yeah, I mean I could pretty well toss him around. So it wasn't it wasn't that kind of thing. He always had the mental Yeah, dad's always have that mental edge over you. Where Like I was a better golfer than my father. I could never beat him, really, I could never beat it because he'd just get inside my freaking head. And and and at any time he wanted, uh, he could just make me miss a three foot putt just by just he could just get in so he had those kind of mental edges and and the morality stuff, but not a lot of like practical lessons and not uh, toughen me up kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I think my father I.
Speaker 1: Wish he would have no I think.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is I think my father. Obviously I'm a product of him. I can tell because I'm just like him. But I could feel that you are just like your father too, even though you didn't feature of being tough, you got through life fine. You do have a moral an edge and morality. Then I'm I do that's what I want?
Speaker 3: Did you say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So there are people who are talking to people who are doing. You are a doer and he was a doer. And I think that's what you inherited, your ability to do a lot of things during the day and your ability to became very morally. And when I speacked off, actually in case of my father, I used it in a good condition, you know, like from strength's point of view. And I do consider your father to be stronger as well as far.
Speaker 2: As I know, Yeah he was. But anyhow, it's another show. But I liked what fathers bring to the table for their sons. Mainly, and I'm going through with Rocco. Now I am now my father the way he was to me, I am to him. Never raised my voice to Never I've ever obstruck him or anything, never had to get angry at him. We talk in the car. It's very similar. It's strange how life repeats itself like that.
Speaker 1: Well, and now you're getting to do yeah, basketball stuff, which is you know, the the conversation after the game, reflecting on the game, that kind of those are those are great conversations. I'm telling you before we got we started the show, how much I miss with my son. That was. That was a huge part of the last well really since he was eight years old up until last year was basketball was a huge part of our lives together. So let's transition and let's talk about a family and maybe a dad who didn't teach his sons that many good things. The story of Menindez Brothers as it's amazing. I don't know. I've seen things that say it's the second most famous case of all time there, but I'm sort of feeling like maybe it's gotten more all time than OJ Now. I mean, it's just it just never goes away and and it's the subject of today's in the News with AJ.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Arena, I don't know how much you know about these brothers, Beverly Hills Boys. Yeah, rich kids, Beverly Hills boys. They were eventually found guilty of killing their parents, Jose and Kitty, back in eighty nine. Like Mike said, this case outside of OJ probably is the biggest case most discussed in America. It's been going on for years and it's still going on. The actual murders, when you see the movies on Netflix or what have you, are just awful. They killed their mother and father while they're watching TV eating ice cream. I believe they had to shoot the mother in the face. They blew her head off, and they went back to the car to reload the rifles to make sure she was dead. They went and shot her again. It's so gruesome. But they claimed that their father was sexually abusing them, and the mother at times knew it and watched or saw the first trial. First trial was mistrial, right, my first child was.
Speaker 1: Mistrel Yeah, the first mistrust.
Speaker 2: Second one they got they got what they get life? Yeah, they got they got life.
Speaker 1: Well, they they no point in time. First of three in Malifornia still could have gone for the death penalty, so they prosecutors could have gone for the death penalty, but they went for life without the possibility of parole.
Speaker 2: And now there's a possibility that might be coming out because this Netflix series has shed so much light on these boys, and back in the early nineties, abuse wasn't as talked about as it is now. But it was never a subject to talk about a father sexually abusing the son or sons. That was unheard of and it wasn't even presented that way. But now with all this new information coming out, they're going to actually take a look at this again and see if these kids have kids, they're grown ups now, if they've served enough time, because now we have a deep understanding of how complex this story was. So as a relationship and a spiritual person, what's your opinion on this case, Like if the two were being abused and had a reason to be generally scared their father or their mother as well, and didn't believe that anyone believed their story if they came forward, can their actions should they get out, ever be possibly forgiven? What do you think.
Speaker 3: Uh for giveness? It's a very individual and tough question because.
Speaker 2: You have we haven't talked about abuse like this.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, this is a definitely tough way to abuse, to be abused, because you know, when you're abused by somebody who is not a part of your family, you can at least have a lot of hate to this person and to be indifferent, to be hateful, to be aggressive towards it. When we talk about mother and father, who had to introduce you to life, to morality, to family, to addition to what love is, what care is, that's mother's job. And when you see that your mother is actually indirectly is participating in that level of abuse because they hurt you even more because mothers should protect you, at least one parent should protect you, and she is actually a part of this process. And I've been working with so many cases when kids were not only kids, but like child time, were abused and they hated the other parent who wasn't the abuser, but who was a watcher even more, or they hated, for example, when father was beating them and they disliked mother so much, and they left the house as soon as possible because they say, you couldn't leave this idiot, he was abusive to you, he was abusive to us and you couldn't leave him. So sometimes parents hate the other person who is watcher, observer or not to I don't know, taking an action seeing this even more because they are unconsciously expecting defense protection that mother in this case is not giving them. So I don't know about the forgiveness. I know about that sickness that their father definitely had, and probably mother was doing that or out of fear and being defendful, or out of your sexual desire as well, because we don't know what she was. You know, probably they started somehow making those kids. We don't know. Maybe they were swingers by the time. We have no idea how they made those kids. Maybe they made them on the drugs and they liked all these you know, trendy things and so on. So we don't know what's your sexual desire or what it was, and did he get any pleasure and satisfaction while watching it, or she was just indifferent to defend her kids because she was dependful, maybe from money wise or any other because she was scared to be filled herself. So they just their avenge. That's what they did. The problem is that you are always fifty percent your father and mother, and we are not gods to take out the life that wasn't given by us. So our parents are giving us the life. This is that your soul was born and raised up in those circumstances. It's a tough childhood for sure. So I'm not sure about those two if they have any life partners, if they have any of their own kids or families, because I'm sure they have few, have a lot of fears, and have one of the one's sicknesses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of them has a one of them had a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I think they're both married. Actually I think they're a marriage because she's married in prison.
Speaker 2: But now they're separated, apparently because she said something. There's on the paper the other day that there's they're split up, the rumors that they split. I don't know. I mean, the whole thing about having women when you're locked up for life. It's just that.
Speaker 1: It's a change. But know, I mean you you made a point that I have never considered, but I think it's a really important one because most people that have looked at this case over the years have taken the position of the murdering of Kitty as proving that this was really all about the money, because if they only killed their father, they wouldn't get the money. They had killed their mother as well. But the other side of it is maybe they don't. Maybe they just yes Beverly Beverly Hills family. Maybe maybe they just saw their mother as the only person who could possibly have stopped the monster their father, and she didn't have the courage to do it. And I mean that's a now maybe that maybe that has been played out and I just haven't heard anybody say that.
Speaker 3: But always hate the observer much more because if this guy is sick, Okay, we understand he's sick. What about you your house?
Speaker 2: Oh you never heard that. I never heard that. That's interesting. So we always hate the observer because they had they had a chance to stop it, put an end to.
Speaker 3: It, absolutely stop it. But he was thinking about yourself. So we have two options. We didn't know she was sexually intrigued by that and inspired watching it, and she was sick also, or she was just a person playing victim, not ready to defend your own kids. So there are two versions, and we will never find out that part of it.
Speaker 2: I just think that the lady, she loved her life. She loved the money, she loved the country club, et cetera. And after a certain amount of time, some women, some relationships just form into like we say, a partnership, a business partnership. This guy jose Man. Then there's apparently allegedly sexually abused Ricky Martin. Matter of fact, a good buddy of a friend of ours, Robert Rand wrote the book on Menenda's brothers, and he, I mean, he gave us the story years ago that the father sexually abused Ricky, and Ricky was on tape admitting it. Then his publicists said, you can't talk that way, don't. That's not it's off the record. So there was a bad guy, Jose So I think the mother knew this, but I think it's justified what they did. I hate to be that blunt, but you can't put kids through that kind of His father told him he may believe what he was having sex with them, that this is what soldiers do. This is how the Greek armies were so strong that the father would send his son out, but first they would have sex. And just crazy shit.
Speaker 3: These kids went through, you know what, because they still killed the person. They still went against the gods, you know because he gave the two people as well. And actually they ruined them family tree because don't forget that we have to be very respectful to our and sectors. No matter what. We don't judge them. We like them, we dislike them where they take them as they are, because if not them, we would never have the gifts of life. So what I have to tell you, they killed the structure of the family tree. They definitely went against the gods. And if they want to really experience the forgiveness, and I don't know those people. I don't know if they're going to be in and out from prison, but I think they should if they want to do something beautiful for the planet, maybe create If they have this financial opportunity at charity fund, that's their outcome from their pain, you know.
Speaker 2: Actually doing some good things. They do some good things in fact prisoners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but exactly with the kids who are suffering from the same trauma from victims of abuse. So already it happened to your life. You can't change the past already you kill the parents, you can change it all. So if God gives you another chance of liberty and freedom, use it, but use it for good and heal yourself first, because if you don't fulfilled with light, you can spread it out.
Speaker 2: I think they will, and I think I want to just take the counterpoint. I don't think some family trees keep growing. Some families should not be around anymore. Some people are just so evil I can't think about what their great grandparents were.
Speaker 3: Like parts of God's plan. AJL is a part of evil. As a part of God's plan, you know, I'll give you a very stupid but simple example. You have smoked marijuana. You know what is like your part and so on? So is it evil?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Does sometimes goods come to you when you're a little bit like relaxed. And I'm not promoting Americana. I'm not smoking. I tried it in my life, but I'm not doing it, and I consider it to be evil. But sometimes even evil ways like drugs or abuse or whatever can bring you to life if you're smart enough to catch yourself in this condition, take yourself out and make conclusions about the life and proceed in a different way. So even people who are lost, you have to give them a chance, as God does it. And I'm not speaking religiously, but we George, they appeared there is a mission behind it.
Speaker 2: You know, Well, well we're going to see what happens, and we should hear about it pretty soon. About these guys, let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: Look, I think they did a horrific thing. They've also been incarcerated for thirty something years for that thing, and during the history of those thirty plus years of incarceration, they've been modeled inmates and done some positive work. And I don't think represent any kind of a threat.
Speaker 2: I don't think so to society if.
Speaker 1: They were released, Unlike you know, he didn't half the people that we that we end up releasing. But I'm very torn on this one because it's a horrible thing. But I think what you said, I mean really resonates with me that I hadn't thought in that way about in terms of, you know, their their mother being the only person who could have stopped this. They wouldn't they wouldn't have had to kill the two of them if she would have had the courage to get away from him, or go to the police, or any of the other things she could do before her young sons.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just what a mother means to a child. A mother was protecting your soul before you were even out of the womb. She's she's the epitome of protection and love and security. And for her to abandon you in those moments, well, oh that's shattering. But yeah, I never thought of it that way. It's interesting. The observer is worse sometimes very true.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll know some things in a couple of days. So, as you may recall, was I was benched, suspended and thrown out of the forever or for now segment last week because all I kept doing for I think four weeks or five weeks going was bringing these couples up who proved to actually have been meant for each other. And so toss the ball over to AJ this week, and you got a great little question here about a couple that ceased being a couple sixty one years and some couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a big one, because look, I hang around in Florida with you guys, and when you're along with Arena and you give her some people's name, celebrities, what have you, she'll talk right to the chase and tell you what she thinks. But so far in these these forever are for nows, we've always been coming up with people who are going to stay together forever. So I thought maybe John Kennedy, the former president, and Jackie Onassis, even though they're done, I want to know about that as a couple.
Speaker 3: So you remember my statement, Yeah, it's not forever for now. We never know. You can fall in love tomorrow. And I always say that people are staying together until their karma. Task together is not over until you need to work out something for yourself. And they're definitely blessed or arranged unions, but they are still meant to be because they work out very well. So I was very intrigued by this couple. Actually, you know that I was very curious about Millennia and Trump, and this is the second couple that impressed me very much. They are all good couples, they are all like make it together, but this is something different, and they really stayed until the last day of his life. So I did it today in a different way, and I think it's going to work out much better for us, and probably I will continue this way. A few worries about thirty fifth President of the United States, who is John Kennedy. So he was a fast person who could do a few things together at the same time he had number twelve in conflict. That means that he could be dependful on medication. Actually he had addison disease, he had Slang's disorder, and he could be dependful on anything. What is drugs, tablets or put you in something that you're an illusional step state of mind. He definitely, it's for sure, used amphetamine for his back pain, and steroids and so on and so on. I'm not saying he was a drug addict, but he was using a lot of medications that put him in this illusional state of mind. As I told you before his life plus number eighty seven. That speaks about him as a truth seeker, deep thinker, and strong intellectual activity he has and very good intuition. I think it's true he's Gemini and his Venus in Gemini. That speaks about his two marriages. At least I don't know he had official two marriages. I just actually I didn't double check it, to be honest. We can maybe you know better. But he definitely was a womanizer and he loved women. That this is a worst case in an area when Venus in Gemini could work out very destructive for you. His TuS, his mercury, that has planet of communication is in Taurus. That speaks about him as a very successful materialistic person, and he was a rich and famous guy. And his karma task is in Capricorn, and he was a very career oriented, that's for sure. He has a very interesting aspect of Mars planet of activity square Ornius that gives him such a I don't know, like a shade of very revolutional person, very impulsive person who loves extreme, who likes to be on the edge, who likes to you know, don't know what's going to happen next second, and the risk of some unexpected events including death. That was unbelievable that I did astrology, but the numerology and that so if he wouldn't be killed in a car accident like the way he was in car, but I mean like he would be killed or through electricity or war or avia or car accident. So because yes, his Mars square Rangy speaks about that. That's not often I see these aspects while working with people and doing the avershat reading as well. This aspect creates a trouble and makes the person to be a provocator who knows how to make people on fire, you know, with one word.
Speaker 2: Before. What did you back up a little bit? What did you say got you to this point? You mentioned a theory or something about Kennedy. What did you say that because of him such and such? What are you looking at?
Speaker 3: Not just killed? He was killed in this case, it's protestined. I'm saying about you. Where do we speak? Mars is a planet of uh its musculine planet already is. It's a big planet of unexpected events in your life. When they create an astrology stress aspect, it means that something very destructive, unexpected will happen to you. It could be more, it will be It can be aba, I don't know, disaster like a plane fell down. It could be car accident, it could be pistol, it could be electricity, unexpected deaths. That's what happened to him.
Speaker 1: He was destined astrologically to die young.
Speaker 2: And he almost died with the pt one online the boat. The whole mishappened in the war. Okay, good, I'm not.
Speaker 3: God speaking about the date of death, but he's astrological. If he did his astrologym, I'm sure if he didn't, he would pay a lot of attention. Stay away from tablets, stay away from drugs, be very accurate with women, and definitely not use any guns, and don't put himself on fire and uncomfortable, unexpected situations. And he did everything opposite everything else I did.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, he had something. He had an illness. I love this illness. It's called satiriasis. Satiriasis is an abnormally intense sexual desire. Other men have exact. Boris Johnson in the UK has it, apparently. I'm not sure how you get diagnosed this, but Kennedy definitely had that. So he was with women constantly. He loved women.
Speaker 1: So does the doctor write you prescription that says you can fuck whoever you want? Is that what happens?
Speaker 2: I'm going to look into it. It's not a bad disease to.
Speaker 1: Have no talk about a prescription. I mean, honey, look I didn't. I had nothing to do with this. I went to the doctor Thursday to give me this prescription. Look what it says, take three women once every twenty four hours. Look that's right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my dear, you have to wait until you're reading. I'll tell you about her. She has a very poor destiny.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, wow, So let me here. So Kennedy is predestined. I like this go ahead.
Speaker 3: So as well, Mar's in conjunction with mercury gives him impulsive decisions, problems with nervous system and lengths. I even looked at his health wise. Very yes, this addison, this is that he had yeah, very sentimental, very sentimental, very sensitive, loves luxury, loves beauty and would be uncounted or stupid sex connections and as well, problems with skidness. And I think because he used a lot of tablets and so on, I'm sure he had it. So when we speak about her, guys, she is first of all, she is a love bringer. She's like her whole thing that she is a partnership oriented person. Twenty one speaks about your worldwide non traveler could be fast as well, and he has thirteen in conflicts. Thirteen its death. So that's a life changing point or it should be a big trial that it's difficult to overcome. That puts your life, cuts it off before and after. That's what happened to her in direct sense. The thirteen life past number is eleven. That master number speaks about very high level of intuition, spirituality, insights, inspiration, grace ability to connect with people, and that's what happened. People loved her, you know, and the way she was she was extremely educated's very classy woman. Your son is in Leo. She did a lot of contribution to arts, historical architecture, her elegance. Everybody knows she is a fascion icon. Your moon is an area she can be on fire. Also, she could be very emotional. I'm not sure that everybody knows this side of her, but still and Hu Mercury is in Leo.
Speaker 2: Leo.
Speaker 3: That speaks about your being on the stage, being in center of attention. And she was a book editor. That's how she made her career, right, Yeah, so she was a smart woman. Your karma task is in Toros money and you remember that he has it too, so his mercury. It's when you speak about compatibility chart. His mercury. This money making professional related to Taurus and she has as a karma task. So her karma task was to embrace as much material things as possible. But it happened to her through trial and a lot of disappointment.
Speaker 5: And also we speak about your she has venus in a position is a very distrusting aspect with Saturn with a planet of limitations that brings you disappointment in love forever and complex based on that trauma, based on that.
Speaker 3: Partner or older or marriage for money.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: That was you know, the problems with problems with having kids. She had her own two kids, but she didn't have any kids with him, and influence or from her parents. I don't know about this. Yeah, I don't know this part of your life, to be honest. So yeah, others, she's a personal real power. She knows how to take decision, could be fluent in taking and delivering the information, could be overthinking and I'm sure or her destiny could give her a lot of points to think about. You know, your marks in square with another time with Sutur, which is not easy, can give her a lot of hidden anger and if irritated. These kind of people, they can do anything and professional risks, accidents, problems with bone, interest or joints. So when we look at them together, they have these you know, they have interest in their life. Past number together is three. That actually gives them opportunity just to exchange resources what they have and their marriage should be simple, which was not nice. You know, their common task is seventeen to become famous, and she did.
Speaker 2: They did, and she.
Speaker 3: Did, and they did together because she was a person of grace and he was a person of politics.
Speaker 2: So yeah, before you before you go forward. So basically, just the let people understand this. You could have known this about her and him. Let's just let me just break this down if someone would, if somebody were to give you their birthdays and their numbers. Let's say when they were children, you would have gotten the same thing. You would have said, the same thing you said, Now, how do you not become president? And she not become Jacqueline? One asks those two people, based on numerology, would have turned out to be just as they turned out to be.
Speaker 3: Let's say you don't give me the names. Let's say you give me two numbers of two people. I would still see and I say, this couple can be financially successful, the couple can have kids, this couple can become famous together, this couple can change the place of presidents. Because I see the aspects astrologically or no metrologically, but I wouldn't say you can become famous singer, famous politician, or famous killer, but you can correct.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's interesting. I don't think people understand that because I have friends of mine say give me their birthday and saying, ask yourna, you know what about me? How am I shaping up? And I'm like, I'm not going to bother you with that. But I don't think a lot of people understand.
Speaker 3: We're very open to take questions from people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well.
Speaker 3: They want astrology or whatever they want.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll get you some people. But this is my cousin, and she asked the question. But here's what bugs me about. Tell me if this bothers you're a rena, you're a woman. You love your husband to death. Okay, obviously they had a marriage that I'm sure she knew he had affairs, typical political, Hollywood type marriage. When he got shot. I don't know how many times you've seen the film of him being shot, but the image of him being shot and then her climbing out of the back of the car, crawling out of the back of the car to get out of the car, that always bugged me, because if my wife just got shot in the head, I would hold her and protect her. I wouldn't try to get out of the car. That always pissed me, and some people say, well, she knew what kind of manny was. Maybe she was she had it with him. I said, no, you shouldn't want to. You should want to protect your loved one. You don't want to crawl away.
Speaker 1: Well, so I don't know if I mean she her first move is actually not it was a convertible, and so she's yeah, she's actually putting her arms around and grabbing pieces of his brain.
Speaker 2: I heard that that side too, I heard that angle.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can you can see that through the Bruder film and and running it. Uh, you know, they've now gotten that. That film has been remastered a bunch of times and now it's actually i mean still not Yeah, it's great today's quality. It's great, but you can and it's also helped the the modernization of that that short movie home movie by this Guy's a Bruder has really changed a lot of opinions about what actually happened in the assassination because the the whole theory of him being shot from the front and into the neck and him going to his neck with his hands has really been blown up. And it's it's that his his first move is to clench his fist like this because he's been shot back, and it's a reflex to to a shot into the spine that was actually a misfire. The bullet did not go through is But anyway, there's a lot of of stuff around this. But but I think the Secret Service got to her as she was grabbing everything.
Speaker 2: It was Rosie Greer, the old football player, Rosie Greed got to work. I know. I just said that it was a weird moment for me that I didn't think my mother would do, or Arena would do, or Jerry Ann would do. I don't know, but maybe you're right. Maybe she was collecting bits and pieces of him and she was obviously shocked. Hard to tell how we'd all react.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when he was shocked, you never know how you would be heaved.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and if he was diagnosed with what's it called.
Speaker 2: Again, oh, satiriasis, satirizes it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I really need to do a teleconference for my doctor this afternoon and see what we can do. But but but if if she knew that, I mean there's maybe they talked about all this stuff and who knows what what what she understood and and didn't understand, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: And she also was put up with Malon Monroe. I mean her singing happy Happy birthday, mister president in that very sexual manner. Jackie O, you know, had a man on her hands that was out to get a lot of women, and he was very successful at it. So who knows what they what she felt at the end, but interesting stuff got Arena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's more about you know, you can leave a short life with a genius, so you can leave a lot of long life being protected. And you know, so she knew what she's doing. She knew was what kind of man she is. And the funniest thing that I can speak like a lot about numbers, but the most interesting thing that the abase of their couple was fame, money, glory and everything and they were shining, you know, even like it was different ways, but anyway, and their base of their happiness was family. They have number twenty.
Speaker 2: This is sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you can say you can George, you can know what he was and she put up with that and she knew it was kind of your job to understand him very well because he was a special man, let's call it this way. And yeah, like both brothers, they weren't eily. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what she did. What do you want to say about her? She raised two great children. I mean her son, her son and daughter. You can't say that about her son. John Kennedy Junior was everything and more and Caroline as well, successful, good, good children. So she did it on her own for the most part. So I give a lot of credit for that, because those kids could have been disasters. Seeing your father get shot and killed like that, and all the rumors and stories over the years about him, and when I used to hang around with his son, you wouldn't think that this kid came from a family with that kind of tragedy around it, not at all. So did a good job.
Speaker 3: You know what's the most interesting that when we speak about like past life and we speak about signature personalities, and it could be Queen's, it could be I don't know any give you any other singer who was crazy but tellings or you know Marilyn Monroe who died very young, and she was and she had her producing company and she was a talented woman, but she started from being very poor actor and you know, just his sexuality and everything, but there was brain behind it. Even people think they she didn't have it. So everybody, or Michael Jackson with all his operations, or Madonna with all her craziness. I don't know. These people did a lot. You can like them, dislike them, but you will remember them. So I remembered historically like good people, you know, like for some reason, like so he was a good guy, okay, and they don't remember you. Okay.
Speaker 1: I really very impressed with your culture, knowledge about your bringing. Bring some of that, because you're you're not getting it on Fox News from your husband or not on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: I will end.
Speaker 3: Up working there, I think. So that's how you look at me like that. I will be nice to him, and he will look at me like this. I'll be everywhere.
Speaker 2: I'll be great.
Speaker 1: Okay. So what I'm just gonna say a phrase and and tell me give me your thoughts on this arena. Everything happens for a reason.
Speaker 2: Uh, I Are.
Speaker 1: You totally agree every everything happens for a reason? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 1: I mean I've really come to I mean, look, I uh, I'm only with my wife because a guy that was my partner in business and worked with for the first ten years of my professional life died in my arms at a very young age and in the aftermath of that, that that brought Jerry Ann and I together. And were it not for this guy, Glenn Uh dying very young, there's no way we would be together. And there's all kinds of things like that that that happened. And and so I have something that happened this week started on Sunday that I'm uh, well, I want to I want to play out with you guys and get your advice. So so there's a guy who when UH when I was at Vanderbilt, UH was a year younger than me, and it was two years younger than me and came to UH school and so I was very active in my fraternity. So he's somebody that I rushed to come into the fraternity and I got I got very close to this guy, and we got into a lot of trouble together, and he eventually got booted out of school because he was just nothing but trouble. And and over the years, I've sort of lost contact with him from the standpoint of, you know, we weren't calling each other or directly, you know, maybe a text once a year kind of thing, but I would pay attention to his posts. He would pay attention to my posts, and I knew that he was really just all over planet Earth. I knew he was in a bunch of African countries. I knew he was all over Southeast Asia. He and this was him. He was always just on adventures, doing these these crazy things. And one of the things that bonded us together was he refused to let me get arrested alone. One night and his I got I got pulled over. He was in the car with me. We had left this restaurant with a group of guys, and I raced down this road against this this other guy that was with us in his car, And by the time I got to the bottom of the road, the siren was going off behind me, and I was panicked. I had like sixty dollars in my checking account. There was no way I was going to call my parents and ask him to bail me out. And I'm I'm about as down as you could be. And the next thing I know, he's in the back of the police car with me and and his name is Arnie, and I'm like, Arnie, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 2: Why are you.
Speaker 1: Why are you back up? Because dah though, don't worry about it. Joke's on them. He goes well and he opens his his jacket and he had stolen the cops windbreaker. The cop had a police wind breaker. He's somehow, in the midst of whatever he went through with the cop managed to steal the cops windbreaker off the front seat of the passenger side seat of the police car. And I'm like, Arnie, the CoP's gonna want his jacket back. Just what are you doing? Give give the jacket back anyway, the cop is going crazy looking for his jacket before we can get out of there. I gotta be careful not to let this turn into a forty five minute story. Arnie is is so out of control and so funny that by the time we get down to the police station, you know, I mean, he's made the cop pull over three times, faking that he's going to throw up in the guy's car. He's calling him Gary. He's calling the cop Gary by calling him by his first name. When they first bring us to the jail, he looks at the cop and tells him that he like clean sheets and a wake up call at seven, and he's doing all of this stuff and cop finally thinks were funny. We actually because there were other frat house guys that were with us, they'd all come to watch us get arrained and line TheRoom the courtroom. They were sitting in the on the benches when we come out, and you know, I'm still like, oh my god, I'm in so much trouble with the helm I'm going to do. And the judge says, misster, you know you've been charged with driving a vehicle onto the bubble. Would you understand these charges? Yes, your honor, mister I won't say his last name, but Arnie, uh, you've been charged with public drunkenness. Do you understand? I understand, but I have one objection, Your honor puts his arm around the cop until Gary here pulled me out of Mike's car. I was privately drunk. Always guys start cracking, I mean the whole He was so funny, and the cop loved him so much that the cop became a semi regular showing up at the frat house for Friday afternoon. Kegs didn't show up for my quick I got off. I never got in any trouble for anything, And it was all because of Arnie's sort of larger than life. This is who he is, and he and there's some things about him that remind me of k and him. There's also some Chico in him with I'd say Arnie is Chico, but with a stronger moral structure. So I knew. I knew Arnie was from the Palm Beach area because we came down. I mean, you know where guys are from. But I thought he was in Taiwan, or he was in Cambodia, or I didn't think he was here. And so he posts something on Sunday and I send him back a message on Facebook though, saying you won't believe this. We've moved to Jupiter. And then I get a response from him. I go, are you kidding? I'm in Jupiter. I'm living here with my dad who's eighty six and not doing well. Blah blah blah blah. So anyway, I get together with him within twelve hours of finding out he's here, and I find out this crazy story about him and African gold coming from Zambia. And I won't get to the details of it other than there's an opportunity he's put on the table, which is an opportunity years yafter not talking to each other directly in forty years he's put something on the table that is, you know, a huge return, a huge drain to return if if I'm willing to put some money in play. And I'm like, I'm a very disciplined person. I go through my financial advisor. I don't turn around in twenty four or forty eight hours and you know, and do something. But his situation is one that requires somebody to do something. Doesn't have to be me, but somebody has to do something in twenty four or forty eight hours, or he's in a very Chico like situation. His would be more he owes the people money than something else. And and so I'm sitting here and I'm going, Okay, I mean, did all this happen because I'm supposed to help Arnie right now after all this time, or and the mean, while I have other people in my ear being No, Mike, you need to be more disciplined than that. You can't just do something like that because you think it's like spiritually meant to.
Speaker 2: So I don't agree.
Speaker 3: I mean you think so, Mike, what is interesting you started from the saying that everything happens for a reason, and tell you definitely yes, the difference makes that not always be understand at the same moment. Why so it will take some time to understand why it happened for a reason. So when you tell me and I found your speaking to my husband about the same subject that you brought up on the podcast right now, about investing in that project, about trusting the guy and so on, what makes us different? Men they're using while taking decision they had. So you started to dig into that, dive into the subject studied and come to the conclusion women, we had taken our intuitive decision. So we spoke about it briefly yesterday and I told you immediately, no, not because I want to take responsibility of your life. I'm not sure it's a correct moment to do it astrologically wise. Now it's retrograd mercury. And Kenny knows how seriously I had taken it, because we have. When he was buying the house where we live right now, the first signature that he put it was while retrogred mercury. And I can't say that I was against it, but I was very anxious and nervous about it, and I asked him please at least the closing date, make it afterwards when retromercury is over and if listeners know what at is, it's not a good period of time to start anything new, to move in to start new businesses, starts up. I don't know anything. What is paperwork, agreements and so on. So you brought up yesterday at the very first day of retrograd Mercury, about the offer of the person you haven't seen for forty years. Does it make sense that this person re entered your life. Yes, because while retro Mercury, all people or events or lessons from past life are coming back for us to be embraced again to understand how you would treat the person or how would you fix the situation. When we are speaking about starting a new beginning, whatever it is, business or financial, I wouldn't consider it a good period of time to take any new decision until December fifteenth, if you ask me from spirit all points of view, because I break it up in three I'm not God. I'm not taking any responsibility of anybody's life. But you said, maybe it's my lesson about helping Arnie. Maybe it's my lesson about being disciplined. You are smart, you are disciplined, you are helping people. Maybe it's your lesson about to know how to say no. How does that resonate with you? Because I know you said a lot of yeses for the last periods of time and during the life. What about this? How does your soul react right now?
Speaker 1: God, that's good? So yeah, that not bad? That could be? That could be The reason is I'm I'm reintroduced to his life and I see things that are concerning. I've found out some things that are pretty tragic. I had no idea idea that he got when he got married. He his wife died at a very young age from uh an overdose.
Speaker 2: You find how did you find this out?
Speaker 1: He told me? And uh uh and and so uh and I'm seeing him as a sixty year old man living like a sort of a nomad the way he lived when he was twenty Yeah, and uh.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm supposed to help him by not doing this that that resonated. Look, because no one, not Kenny, not you, not my wife, no one that I have brought this up to thus far. You're the only ones have has thought for a second that yeah, I should I should do this.
Speaker 3: No, you know, I'm not sure it's help you were this way, but it's more about you know the other thing that you just mentioned, he lost a wife because she was overdosed. It's another sign for you to realize how blessed you are with new things, beautiful things that are happening to you because your heart is finally released from pain about the kids. You know, so you have to understand that it's your healing lesson as well. And it's great that you met this guy. And it doesn't mean if you refuse, if you take a decision to refuse, that you're not going to be loved, appreciated or respected or still being friends as you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I know that in the other way you can support him and it would be helped.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's good. That's very good advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, yeah, I don't like. I mean, when I had money to give out loan and shit, I had learned a couple of lessons and I was at the time living with the producer Robert Evans and Beverly Hills, and you know, he had his high times producing The Godfather and all these terrific movies. And he told me money is like books. You know, you're not gonna get it back if you give a book away. Typically the person keeps the book. Same thing with money, and eventually that person ends up not wanting to see you even though you help them because they know they're going to pay you back, and they feel funny because they can't pay you back. So you basically root a friendship. So well, I had money to give, I used to follow that rule he is, to even say whatever they want to give him half, but don't give him anything ever again because you're gonna it's just that you're gonna keep coming. But in your case, you're too much of a pragmatic person to be rushed into a to be rushed into an investment like that. That's not the way your your head.
Speaker 1: Works normally, normally.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: Maybe think how you can help otherwise, if you want to help from your heart, it is a great feeling. I love to help people, but maybe you can do them some the way.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a great feeling when you do. Yeah, I think that's a good idea. There's something else you could do it for, impossibly, maybe you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you know what The same exact thing happened last week. We get to the fourth segment. Yeah, and there's so much going on in the fourth segment, that gets emotional that I'm not ready ready for the fifth segment. Yeah, it was tough, right and unless you can take the ball and run with it.
Speaker 2: AJ we we were talking about, you know, working with family members who have suffered trauma, and that has been going around in heavy doses for a while for some of us. But the subject of the question would be, as a parent, sibling, a relative, a friend, how do you best support someone who's been through trauma? Part of this is about Arnie, but there's other traum. I mean, we we've all suffered trauma in our lives from people we love, et cetera, et cetera, and now as we get older, it happens more often. So I think we need to know exactly what the best way is of dealing with this, supporting someone who's been through some trauma. What do you say, Arena?
Speaker 3: I would say that's the best way to support somebody you love who is suffering through trauma or going through it is to create this safety atmosphere where you can be yourself, be totally transparent and relieved. And transparency is a big key of this atmosphere because you feel naked, like you're feeling sonar, you know like everybody seasier as you are, so the saying we are naked in front of God, we are what we are. So create trustful, create transparent, Create safe atmosphere for the person who is in pain right now. Create the feeling that they can be accepted as they are, no matter what they did. Loved fully, loved, understood. What does it mean? Listen carefully, be patient sometimes when needed. Respect every word because in case of trauma, warden is very important, especially when your native speak or not like me. So your vocabulary and you pose this while speaking mean a lot, you know and probably you know, go into details. Question the person, make this person feel important, I don't know whatever they say, this story, Ask what did you feel? So how this girl was dressed? You know, speak about their details. They will understand. They are so much into their story and they're very.
Speaker 2: Unstan that they can engage with them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and maybe if necessary, share as well your story, because you guys, your full of stories. You had the guy. For example, if somebody is suffering from drug addiction, you can say, you know that I lost a friend. You know that I realize how much it means to me, and you know, so share the story, participate in dialect, be transparent, provide full acceptance. And I think this is a great advice, not just for trauma healing, but as well before thanksga, you.
Speaker 2: Know, oh that's great. You know what that's good for the for the holiday especially. I did a show the other day and I found it ridiculous that two of these actresses in the movie Wicked, it's supposed to be a big smash movie, Ariana Grande and Cynthia Rivo, and this this journalist said to them that a lot of women, a lot of gays love this movie and they're holding space with it. And I never heard that expression holding space. And Arriva was like, oh my god, I can't believe it. I didn't know that was happening. And are ground is touching your face? It was a very weird moment. I had to look up with holding space meant apparently, it's what you're saying to stay engaged with someone, to make someone feel safe, to know that whatever they tell you is fine, You're not going to be judged. You're holding space. I never heard this expression talking about fie.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, that's safety.
Speaker 2: But we started off by saying these new words fire lit slack and now we've got holding space, which I never heard but apparently like a few years ago, was it top of mind? Never heard that expression about something being on your on your mind. Oh that's not really top of mind for me today. What so there's new things being born, but it is, it is. It is a very special shell because uh, there's so much going on with the holidays this holiday season with respect to the election that's still in people's heads and homes. And you know, as we get older, my Thanksgiving is very different than it used to be. Now it's just me and the kids. Well I'll cook for them here, but you know, it's a sad time for me. And I think it's a you know, my lost my mom on Christmas Day all that bloga. But as you get older, you lose people, and I think the holidays become sader. You know, I think it becomes sadder that you're with so many people.
Speaker 3: Okay, you remember the feeling of mother, but you can't write with scandal light anxio spirits to be.
Speaker 2: It's just that when holidays come a lot of people tend to not be so cheerful because it marks the time in their life. But it's so different now. It's not sad, it's a good point, but it's a little emptier than it used to be when so many people are gone. You know, the holidays are tough for a lot of people. So hopefully this season, UH will know how to deal with people's trauma, et cetera.
Speaker 1: I'm not a big I'll just say a couple of things because I don't want to get too personal with it. But the UH, I have a family member that UH has gone through significant trauma and has gone through a few months of treatment that will for the first time be back with us all and I'm very and for for a few days, we've we've we've been with them since ANDERD treatment, but for periods of a couple of hours, not for days, and UH, and they haven't been around, yeah, any other people other than people going through treatment or these short visits with us. And so I'm I'm nervous about the entire experience that's going to go on the next few days. And and because I'm I'm so scared that maybe this didn't isn't going to work. You know, they're they're currently with someone as a roommate where they are and that person's it's their seventh time through this, and you hear things like that people that have been through it three times or five times or seven times, and and that scares me on all kinds of of levels. And so I'm just not feeling real confident or sure of myself in terms of how what what what situated, how much this person should have thrown at them, what environment they should or shouldn't be in. Should I be careful or should I be My instinct is to be more aggressive and challenging with them, and you know, trying to move them along. But uh, but I don't know that my wife feels the same way.
Speaker 2: So it's it's well, first of all, I think the fact that the fact that this person is going to be with family. You have to understand that's what this person is thinking of more than anything. He's looking so forward to this to be with everybody. And I think you just take one moment at a time, one hour at a time. As try as that sounds, You've done everything as a human being who loves somebody can do to help that person. Have trusted that you did it great, you did it perfectly, and now you're going to find out where we go from here, but I think you've handled it magnificently, you and your wife to begin with, So I don't think you should be down on yourself with doubt yourself at all. You've done all the right moves since since this thing began. That's how I feel most.
Speaker 3: Totally agreed, totally agreed. You did an incredible, incredible job. You did what every parent should do, and you did. You even overdid it, so I would tell you because not everybody is blessed with your financial unities to provide the care you did, so you overdid it in all possible and impossible senses. The thing is, you have to give up control because there is only one disappointment that you can meet through life. You're not God, you understand.
Speaker 2: Also, don't forget that you don't don't forget that you're that you're about being tough. I mean, tough love is important. You know you did everything right, but tough love is essential as well. I wouldn't put that away either.
Speaker 3: Well, Mike, you know where I am. If you needed, I know where you're all. There are things I want to tell, but I'm still very personal with you. You know how much I respect you and your family. So there are things that as much as I love our audience, I can shout out for Yah course.
Speaker 1: Well look everything for a reason and Thanksgiving and h you know, I may need uh my handheld a little bit on. Yeah okay, but but hey, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you out there. Thank you for supporting what we're doing. And uh please share, like, subscribe, do all that happy podcast stuff and we'll we will be back at you next week.
Speaker 2: Happy Thanksgiving, everybody,