Speaker 1: Shows, the good, the bad, and the uas the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast scene we called humanity.
Speaker 2: It's one O one one w j RR, Orlando's rock station reminder. Today is the final day to try to want to fly away for you in a guest to Vegas for our iHeartRadio Music Festival that also comes with one thousand dollars cash price.
Speaker 3: Nine oh five is during our show. That's the chance you have during our show you're gonna hear a keyword. Text it to two two hundred.
Speaker 2: Someone's randomly picked uh, nine o five one oh five and a final chance at five oh five and that.
Speaker 3: And that job. Okay, thank you, thank you. I was trying to figure something out. My computer was dying, and I was thinking, how am I going to open up the good News network with a DAP computer.
Speaker 2: Now's a good time to be figuring that out. Come on, You're gonna have some good news because this bad stack is really, really bad. This week, I'm gonna try. We're still updating go obviously. We're going to begin just outside of Atlanta with the s school shooting this week, the fourteen year old suspect Cult Gray and now his father, fifty four year old Colin Gray, arrested for allowing the teen access to the gun. Just you know, four dad nine injured two of them students, two administrators, and it's just a movie we've seen way too many times.
Speaker 3: This may sound stupid, parents, but I know that you lock the guns away from the young ones. But even a fourteen year old.
Speaker 2: Come on, now, dad and son were into hunting, and I would be unfair if I didn't point out that. I'm sure there's an awful lot of people around this country who enjoy hunting with their teenage kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who are going, oh my god, exactly, Oh my god. They also those kids that they're hunting with. No, hey, I'm not using that gun on you. Hope they know that this is this boy, and I'm trying to make you keep the gun locked up till it's hunt in time.
Speaker 2: Then there's Ronnie S. Davis, the suspect charged with killing four people on the Labor Day on a Chicago Transit Authority train. Joshua Montero here locally in Tavari's, the nineteen year old charge with DUI manslaughter who ran over the two year old boy who was riding his tricycle outside of his home into vari's on Labor Day.
Speaker 3: Disgusting.
Speaker 2: We go to Louisiana. A ten year old boy has been charged for double murder.
Speaker 3: For killing a Louisian.
Speaker 2: A former Louisiana mayor and his adult daughter both found shot to death inside a home on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Ten year old being charged in that you got to speed up these bad ones, man. This is a lot to take.
Speaker 2: In Houston, they're still looking for the individual responsible and that there's a fifteen thousand dollars reward offered up for info in a murder that has locals just outraged. A ninety year old Navy veteran was shot and killed outside an assisted living apartment complex on Saturday. Police say a suspect shot the guy, stole his car and ran him over as he drove away.
Speaker 3: Steams me.
Speaker 2: And then Johnny Goudreau, the NHL player and his brother who were bicycling last weekend. They were in town for a wedding. Family wedding hit and killed by a drunk driver that suspect. Sean Higgins worked as a director of financial operations for an addiction treatment center.
Speaker 3: All Right I'm going to request something new here.
Speaker 2: And then one last one here that will throw in seventeen year old punk who is in charge with attempted murder of Ricky Piersall, San Francisco football player San Francisco forty nine and former Gator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's what I'm gonna request you ready, something new to the good, the bad, and the ugly man. Please have that bad stack so I can crumple it up and throw it away. Therefore, therefore they are in the trash a lot everybody to witness. These people are all in the trash, all these bad ones, because that's where they belong.
Speaker 2: All right, real quick, here, I have two good bad combos to before we go over to the Good News Network for a little relief.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Bad to Rebecca Tate, who is a twenty two year old accused of hitting and running in West Melbourne, leaving an injured motorcyclist in an intersection as she drove away with his bike still stuck to her car. Good to Billy LeBlanc, who was out delivering door dash, saw the victim and stopped, administered CPR and got his heart beating again in the.
Speaker 3: Victim breathing. Thank God, that's cool. Props to you the door dash person. Pow.
Speaker 2: Good to the bystander who intervened to halt the attempted kidnapping in the parking lot a lot of Orlando Walmart. Bad to the suspect, fifty four year old Juan Perez, who was captured on surveillance video in the parking lot approaching the victim with a knife and forcing her into the trunk of her car in broad daylight.
Speaker 3: I saw it over the Good News Network. It's the Internet is back up, firing on all cylinders and just in time to find out. Oh this, you know what. I'm not a fan of AI. AI is bad to me, but Facebook saves a life with its AI alerting local police of a suicide in progress. So I think it's suicide Awareness month and this helped. And you know what, that all allowed to get a little pal But I just don't like AI. Pouce uh, oh my god, this is just a trip. Actually, I'll save it for last. It's crazy. This is cool. Man. Quick thinking four year old girl uses Alexa to call for call for help as her mama was suffering an epileptic seizure. Pow, that's awesome. Good job, young lady. You know you use the Alexa to say, hey, play one oh one one w j R R on the free iHeart app all. This girl did it to save her epileptic mother. Kind of artificial intelligence, I'd be quiet. No, it's not pow Uh. A lion rescued in the Ukraine from a tiny cage. This big line and a tiny cage. Pet walked on the grass for the first time and it tentatively did it. You know, it's like a baby walking on a cage bottom. That's it. Yeah, just those little imprints on your on your little lion feet. But Russian bomb dropped on it and killed it. No, it's no, it's in America. I think said Ukraine. It was a Ukrainian lion, but we got him somehow. Were rescuing the lions. Not anyway, I'm not in charge of those wars. Thank god for that. Uh. Yeah, the kid. We had the kid on the Good News network, the one that shattered the old piece of art that you and I talked about. Yeah, the museum. He's not in trouble. Uh, we already talked about it. They invited him back to the museum. I see. They repaired need Tennessee veteran. No, pal finds. No, it's an art Tennessee veterans. Uh find healing working with a bio bio feedback machine. Horses. What that's wrong with these people today? Anyway? They're using horses to help out people. Man, So that's like, you know, kind of like a support dog who's like there do you know you go, oh hey, Not the ones that somebody walks into a walmart with. That's really like a sharpey I'm talking about. This is a support animal. Is a real pulling like a wagon or something. I don't know. Powell and then oceanographers guess what they found underwater? Pat Sand Nope, a mountain bigger than Mount Olympus. That's a big mountain under the water of the ocean. Probably that Titanic thing could have run into it. Pow. And not the Titanic, the ones that were cruising down to see whatever. Some submarine didn't work out it went pow. Actually. Oh and then uh, we had that one last week. Oh, a toddler had gone missing and a ten foot We already did that one too. The corn maze kid. Oh, how about this. This person's creating tiny homes to end sleeping on a street after their brother became homeless. Pat, it is a bicycle with a baby home on the back that they did just ride. I don't know why you just didn't take his homeless brother into his house. But who am I to think that? You know? Powell? Uh, A dad interviewed his daughter on a first day of school, right since like her first day of school. I heard he was a meteorologist. No, anyway, so he interviewed his I don't know, but he interviewed his daughter on the first day of school every year, right yeah. And then uh, and then the very last one went viral because I think she's, like, you know, probably going for a master's. I don't have the story, just the headline and the pictures, and the pictures look like she could be a girl in college.
Speaker 2: He ran a whole montage over years. Yeah, yeah, Pal, it's a very very good, feel good story.
Speaker 3: Definitely man uh a feel good Friday people, Uh watch, We're gonna call this a feel good Friday, and it's a good News Network to trademark that one watch this mushroom. This is what we're closing with a mushroom. Drive a robot across the ground. And they're not joking. They said, quote, watch this mushroom drive a robot across the ground, or you will see. And then it says, we're not joking. I think that they're eating mushrooms. Powwow wow man, I'm pout.
Speaker 2: I don't know you. I forgot all about that bad stuff at this point. You know why, because I'm so damn confused because it's.
Speaker 3: In the trash and we have a mushroom driving a robot and it's a feel good Friday.
Speaker 2: And if that's not enough, Lynchen Taco's commercial free workday rock Block is coming up next.
Speaker 3: Lynchin Taco on Demand. Tell loady, iheartweight you at this