Speaker 1: Can I can? I can? I all right, all right, I got.
Speaker 2: I was gonna a quick brief moment in silence because I know thirty years ago, but you to sacrifice himself for everybody.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah you did thirty years ago on the dub, but thirty years ago on the sub thirty years.
Speaker 1: Ago on the dub.
Speaker 4: Because the sub happened in like ninety six. When you said in two thousand and seven, that's like crazy. People don't understand how far that was apart. And honestly, bro, I've never watched uh subbed dragon Ball except for it's.
Speaker 1: A it's a different fucking show, is a very fucking different show.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've never watched it. I don't I don't think I could go back and watch it because honestly, I mean, I won't tell these anime gigs set. But for the time, it was great. But when you go back, it is like an old school spaghetti western with superpowers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 4: It's just different, like if you aren't there, you don't get it, like even super like I won't say this, Well, they had great moments with over her a super fucking.
Speaker 3: Suck yeah, and then nothing made nothing really feel urgent, just felt like they were making some issue up just to have more episodes. Well, now all the universes that we introduced are in danger just.
Speaker 4: Now because Goku's a fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: I mean he's not like, Goku is a fucking idiot. Love the guy to death. He's a homie. But Goku would be doing stuff like, you know what, give this nigga sense will be so he can fight my son at full power?
Speaker 3: All right, sometimes you just be confident in yourself. I can see Black Libertarian doing that. He probably would have gave a nigga city. I would have get that boxer since who being if we had him.
Speaker 4: I understood why he did it, but you know whatever, Especially Pola was like, he's not like us. He was like, nah, nigga, he liked that. He just gotta be pushed. And then he was like, oh man, he might be right. He was like, you know what, he might be right. That's when they all try to help. And then yeah, it was very He was just telling him he liked that, and he was like, nah, he ain't like that. So it kind of depends on what you really think. Do y'all believe was like that he not like that. That's what it is. You have to be pushed to be like that.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 5: Maybe if he grew up with Goku.
Speaker 1: He grew with Piccolo.
Speaker 4: He didn't. Let's do bro. He had this argument before, like years of his life, holl on one to five he was with Goku. Goku died from five and he was with Piccolo one one to three. He was he was like five.
Speaker 3: I think he was he because I think he was only like eight when he was fighting Freezer like young.
Speaker 4: He was like seven, Like I don't know, I don't know he he was the same. You know that the Freezing ship was over a month because it don't took them a month to get in. It was a month after the saying sacer, So he had to be SI seven maybe somewhere there. Yeah, yeah, so he was and Piccolo was dead then, so we can't count that month. And then Piccolo came back and then Goku came. He disappeared from about a year after hold he was dead for like a year right now, So so.
Speaker 1: He was there three years of his life. Then he returned. No, first three years, three years and he was year he was no, he was three, he was three.
Speaker 3: You know, he's stupidly young, Like I know it sounds he was three years old, like he was going against Ratus and and Vegeta at like five.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: Okay, he had to be four. Then he had to be four.
Speaker 1: He was. Let's say let's say three day.
Speaker 4: One year later. Bro, it was one year?
Speaker 1: Hm? Was it exactly one year to the day?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right, let's say let's say one year. Oh yeah, I don't know the way today. I think it was one year by the time he found out.
Speaker 4: I just you know that again, we was watching the American versions. Who knows what the real time period, So a year. Sorry.
Speaker 1: So let's let's say it is the way that you say this. So he said the first five years ago, even though really he was in the first he was a chieving because Goku was doing all the other ship because he's Goku. Then he died, No, he was. He was fighting with his niggas like he normally does, hanging.
Speaker 4: Out on No, they didn't see him at that time. Remember, he was like, you got a kid.
Speaker 1: True, that's what I mean. He he was like, you got a kid?
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been a dad or not really?
Speaker 1: All right, So let's say Gohan dies at five, he goes like five Goku. The Goku dies and when Gohana is five, then he's gone for a year, shows back up to six. Then he's there with him only until they only until the finishes. Then he goes to the hospital and Gohan goes tsunami.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they took them one month to get there. Was it a month for them or in two weeks for Goku? What was it? It was something weird like that.
Speaker 1: Well, remember it was Goku did the Goku did the training on the thing, which was like a month, and he took the better version. So it may have been a month for them, but it was only two weeks for Goku because Goku had the fastest ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then after Yeah, and then the the freezing Sago wasn't very long either. It was like another It was like another month. Then Goku disappears. He didn't go home.
Speaker 4: Man literally disappeared for another year.
Speaker 1: This is two years of his life.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then he does show up and trade with Gohan for three.
Speaker 4: Years, three years boom.
Speaker 1: Then it is gone for seven years.
Speaker 5: Bro, he's been.
Speaker 1: Out of his life for nine years. I'm saying. At the at the conclusion of Salzaga, he remains dead for seven.
Speaker 4: Years, seven years. He came back twice.
Speaker 1: One day for one day, he's back for one day. He's then for nine years of his son's life, nine years.
Speaker 6: And then that was the bootsaga, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah he was those movies. But the movies don't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Exactly, the movies don't make any sense. So he was there for seven for nine years of his.
Speaker 4: Son's life, Okay, and then he came back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we know he ain't really been back since then.
Speaker 4: He's been either there or not. We to talk about the quality because you weren't.
Speaker 1: His son is an adult when he comes back, and it's not even a thing, bro Like, his son is an adult. He got his whole family.
Speaker 4: He's a teacher. Know when he comes to he was a teenager, he was a high school Remember.
Speaker 1: He is a teenager for the Boots. That's one day.
Speaker 4: No, No, I mean he's say alive doing after the Boot. He was dead for seven years, so he was like fifteen, sixteen, seventeen whatever him and no, he came back to life. Remember the saying sacrifice of life so he can get his life back. Was it one of the CAUs okay, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But then by that point in time, Gohan's already going to college college.
Speaker 4: He was in high school.
Speaker 1: No, he went to college after that, because that's where but that's where where everything diverges, because if you go with the old going to GT.
Speaker 3: Y'all got to remember they going on Japanese school time after three years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got three years of high school. So we got to figure out what I'm assuming he was in tenth grade or equivalent tenth because they were fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got to be in.
Speaker 4: Was twelve. That's something like. That's something weird number.
Speaker 5: Oh No, they normally start college at a team looking at it, Yeah they do, they do?
Speaker 1: You know that?
Speaker 6: I mean goul never Beatgeta.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, even with what you call even what you called he, technically that was Gohan and.
Speaker 4: Technically Jo felt like he lost. So that's a lot. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Bro he never beat him. But the damn time where you be, he never beat it.
Speaker 1: He never beat him.
Speaker 4: Brovejeta said that he lost to him. I ain't saying that because Via was mad that he never got the beat him one on one. So as long as it ga felt like he lost. Technically it's a loss lost, but it's not a real loss. It's a lost.
Speaker 1: It's not a loss.
Speaker 4: If you felt like a nigga up your ass even though you did good, you lost.
Speaker 6: He just said that he hasn't beat him yet, but but.
Speaker 1: Just wanted to beat him yet. Remember's got Jesus got second, he got secondary character.
Speaker 6: See actually did be beat Goku on Yeah, on that planet it was it was beers And what's the.
Speaker 4: Down count that lame ship during Super Movie.
Speaker 3: No I'm talking about I' talking about now he actually does have a W.
Speaker 4: You've got W by the same standards.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, bro, I don't know.
Speaker 4: About that Boo fight when they he just hit.
Speaker 5: Him in the back of theout that so.
Speaker 1: We definitely lost everyone that has a vgian at this point in time. So drying here, so dry up here, so dry. But no, no, that was that was fun. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: That was that. Yeah. But yeah, well either way, yeah.
Speaker 1: Either way anyway is not as bad a father as a team.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. That give not its Piccolo a better grandfather. That right there is I think, yeah, we Got said that.
Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 6: Goku also sacrifices life for his kid too, So.
Speaker 5: How many times been dead for not his kids? Stepdaddy is a year? Bro? Are you talking about I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that.
Speaker 3: People said, you know how many times everybody was like, why did he just push him out the way?
Speaker 5: Ain't that me?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Why didn't you dodge?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that? I gotta kicked that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, nextame, he didn't raise what's the name? He did not raise h Go? Well he raised Go ten more than he raised him. But so fucking weird. They need to fish. That's why I think they should just reset that whole series.
Speaker 5: Well, I think I think Got.
Speaker 1: Is I mean Kia unfortunately dead. Now, yeah they could.
Speaker 5: They should look at it like this.
Speaker 3: For most of Got's life, his daddy been dead. His mom is a strong willed woman he has who has essentially somebody to come around and help take care of her kids. The stepdaddy who gets no real safe so.
Speaker 4: You get Got ain't got there.
Speaker 5: He drinks water, bro, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is the worst.
Speaker 5: But we also got to look at that like he had a chance to be more kidd go Hong was fighting, almost dying, watching his friends die.
Speaker 3: That was traumatized. He was an African child soldier. He even had to turn into a literal monkey.
Speaker 1: You are literally you're literally making making a lot of sense. He was a literal African child soldier turned into a monkey. This man, this man had that Chinese Wukong life. He literally learned about everything, had to fight everybody, became a giant monkey, and still didn't die by the age of sixteen. It's quite all the crap that he's been through.
Speaker 4: I don't think he never died.
Speaker 1: He never Go Hunt has never died. GT doesn't get anymore.
Speaker 4: So Go Hunt died, He didn't.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 5: We need to bring everybody else up.
Speaker 1: We had to bring had to bring him to that location. But he didn't die.
Speaker 4: No, no, oh, I think everybody else died. I was talking about go Te. I was like, they Go t died, not Go Hunt. They thought that during the boot Soka, but he didn't die. Fucked up. They got transported to the case, but when they blew up the world, they killed everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing about it is the cars basically saved him from getting a BS narrative loss but he didn't get a BS narrative loss. Well, no, he didn't die because he got transported by the cars before they blew up plane.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think about it. Ain't nobody got.
Speaker 3: Kid Boot killed, Goten Trunkshan Piccolo, everybody who was on Earth.
Speaker 4: Did he absorbed him and they died? Yeah, they died, They died, Yeah, they go Hun died then remember he absorbed them. Yeah, and then they went inside him. Then they killed everybody on Earth because go Hunt had to die when he killed everybody on Earth because they were still on Earth.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, that's what it says.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, all right, so we're wrong. So go Hun does have one death.
Speaker 4: Yet one death. Everybody got one death every becausecnic By how I.
Speaker 5: Got at home.
Speaker 3: But you also kind of got to take that one away, because everybody got one depth, whether you make the character or some random dude that car explosion, everybody on Earth all this power.
Speaker 1: They saw Boo as an existential threat.
Speaker 4: And they were like, you know that argument that they felt like Evilable was stronger than Kid Boo, And that's an interesting argument.
Speaker 1: I feel like was stronger, but.
Speaker 4: That's just because he was last. But technically it shouldn't make it should narratively, But if you look at what it took to fight Evil Boo and what it took to kill Kid Boo, I think he's just more of a savage in the rest of them. Because Super SAYM three, wasn't doing nothing against Evil Kidbu. He was going back and forth with True, he wasn't going back and forth with him. And by the way, Go hunting Trunks had no chance in hell of defeating Booth because they mean, yeah.
Speaker 1: They were set up like child soldiers, up like child soldiers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, trunks got a better way to be something. But Lord Jesus, future trunks kills regular trunks and it's just not even close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Future Trucks got all that heartache and all that, all that season, and niggas all that.
Speaker 4: Child soldiers.
Speaker 1: Nigga trained by child soldiers. I mean, he took the best of the child soldier ways and incorporated into a brand new fighting style called nigga who never takes.
Speaker 4: To survive run. That's what the niggas did, Ain't right. These niggas ran, No Future Trucks ran.
Speaker 1: Until he came and he saw the androids again. He was like I'm done running. Sometimes he ran again, niggas he ran.
Speaker 5: Still loud, still loud. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: Trucks coming back? Like, how come every time I come here you always call me some ships sucked up? Why can't I call me for a cookout or probecute some ship? I always called me some ship like niggas to destroy the world.
Speaker 4: That world had to suck though, because it wasn't nobody else's strong as him. They weren't fighting. What why didn't he go to Namic and wish everybody back? Bobo about it? Like, why didn't she? Like that don't make any sense? But whatever, that's the problem. That's why we all agree it needs to be reset, start over at the beginning it and remember by the way sizzubes, what they used to do and then what they changed to do was crazy. Yeah, because they didn't used to revive them like that in dragon Ball And I'm just like what what? What the hell? And dragon Ball Z. But honestly, I've only watched dragon Ball as a child. I tried to watch it as adult. It is it is not something I can watch.
Speaker 1: It's different, it's a different story. It's different story.
Speaker 4: It's a different tone, different stories, and like it's it's more of a comedy series. Yeah, it's closer to me to you you Hockey Show in the beginning versus what it turned out to be.
Speaker 6: I went back and watched all three and pull my god. GT is terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's better than Super somewhat. Yeah, man, it's I'm with you. They're both terrible. But GT had the enemies. To me, were made more sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, g had the enemies. Yeah. With the mustache, he had all that, all that other stuff. No, the was a good look for him.
Speaker 4: They never had the whole series. It came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, it came out of nowhere. And then when he had the mustache, it looked like he was at a midlight crisis, which is perfect for the tone of the series.
Speaker 4: I think we all agree it just needs to be reset from the beginning, and and I can outline it for him if they want me to, because the series will follow two characters with GD and Goku before they had kids, one being the Prince of Sayings and one of them being Goku, and it'd be alternating episodes. And by the way, I did watch Ricky Morty in the anime. That ship is fucking terrible so far.
Speaker 1: By the way, I would have never watched anime because the TV shows good enough. So why would we make an anime? So saying I'm not I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, they was just using an anime style, like you know, curiosity, but the humors it's not there. It's just different. I don't know what it is. I'm only two episodes in, so I mean, maybe it's good. No, I will I like when they go back and forth. I would like anime people to make our cartoons and we make their cartoons. I want to do like find two shows like not like like not Transformers. I'm trying to think of there's something that's like Ben Ten made an anime. I think that would be so different. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a great group of people.
Speaker 4: And then we made I think Sailor Moon. They'll turn them all into lesbians about I mean it was lesbian. We say that, no, Mars, not Mars. The other two there was like there was like four lesbians on Sailor Moon.
Speaker 1: Because that's what people that's what lesbians always say is like let Southern Move was the first time I realized that I could date a woman. It's like, Damn Sailor Moon.
Speaker 4: That was not the messages Sailor Moon, We're gonna take we gotta take something too much.
Speaker 1: Even Pokemon, they woke a fire bro. Pokemon just about man fighting beasts with other beasts. It's just training dogs one on one.
Speaker 4: I mean dog fighting.
Speaker 1: As you know what it make make the mic big experience. Let's do Pokemon by the people who do Rick and Morty.
Speaker 4: Not that it has to be the DC Animation team because they actually make good ship I know, but I just want I want the whole anime DC Animated universe. For the most part, they haven't made a bad movie. I'm still watching the new ones, but they for the most part, all those movies are pretty good. True have you ever watched from They're pretty good. They even did a More to come Back one that was decent.
Speaker 1: Start Start with that that Flash with that Flash movie, because that's one of the best intros.
Speaker 4: That last Cadox. Yeah, Flash Paradox one of the like who was the one when they all met the first time and then Green Lantern was trying to her. I'm not he tried to fight Dark Side. He was like, I got.
Speaker 1: That. Boy, got what?
Speaker 4: And then he sees Superman, what are you? Oh? Then Superman whip his ass.
Speaker 1: I mean he did try to take on Superman and we.
Speaker 4: Just nerded out for like twenty minutes our soul.
Speaker 1: So so, oh, that's that's the Justice League versus Dark Side.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, that was pretty good if you ever watched it. The one that surprised me was I think it's called the Battle of Atlantis, when Wonder Woman was on one side and.
Speaker 1: The wrong side too.
Speaker 4: On the wrong side, she was loud and all they both was wrong, and then Awkward Man was on the other side and they fought and they just kept they tried to kill the hell out each other, which makes sense.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, if you know about the you know about the backstory on those two, it makes sense why.
Speaker 4: They try to Wonder Woman's in and out of being a lesbian.
Speaker 1: No, that's not the reason. The reason is that she actively dislikes this guy because she partially blames uh was it his friend or so she partially blamed somebody for some stupid, stupid shit, And it's like, man, you being stupid.
Speaker 4: But I like how they set it up now, like when she's young woman with the superman younger, he dates wonder Woman because of the power thing. It kind of makes sense. And then he goes back to the lows. Yeah, that's what they did, kind of.
Speaker 5: Just one a woman who could take a full strength pelvict power thrust. You know that he realizes that man slaughter and.
Speaker 1: Then the thing about it, just because she can take the full pelvic thrust does not mean that she still got that, Chris, because she wet wet.
Speaker 4: I thought, I probly told you we could take and make it better.
Speaker 1: We saw that, and we saw that in uh Luke Cage when when he was fucking Jessica Jones, it was like, oh, so having a super having a super powerful woman, the sex is great, but it's not any different than other sex. It's like, yeah, bro, like pussy's pussy.
Speaker 5: No, they over simplifying that ship.
Speaker 3: Bro, you imagine you could only do slow movements when you're sucking your girl. Yeah, you're having sex, but you you want to switch it up at some point. I mean, if you got a regular, if you.
Speaker 1: Got realize this man, this man shakes people's hands and does all these things with normal people all the time. You don't accidentally break nigga's arms, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you can compare a man's sexual prowess and or needs to how well he shakes the hand, like how long will we normally shake your hands for it? It sounds like an apples and oranges argument.
Speaker 1: Hm, I don't know about that, but i'll I'll give you that it is different. It is definitely different, but I don't know, definitely different from you know what I'm saying. What I'm saying is, I don't feel like you're just gonna be like you know what what I'm gonna do is. I mean, unless you're like one of those guys who like when you orgasm, like you try to like spray the world, then I can see your your point from this from the UH boys argument in that one episode where the niggas Dick gripped the whole nigga apart.
Speaker 4: Okay, it'd be my hero academic or ha ha may no impo. I think that'd be better done here. Okay, probably I think believes that boxer can be real.
Speaker 5: Well, you gotta remember that they're they're like a different way flas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are American black man up there all the time and they won't or a Mexican.
Speaker 5: They have both of them on the opposite side, they all lose.
Speaker 4: Uh huh. Yeah. Well the Japanese I forgot his name.
Speaker 5: They avoided him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they avoid him. But he's little, so he got he being a big ass American or some big ass British guy. But he be.
Speaker 1: Working at one anime. It's like, yeah, that one.
Speaker 4: Anime, working that one. Yeah, like slam Dunk with some niggas, there we go. It'll be hard because they'll make it too hip hoppy and ship. You just need that tall nigga like slam Dunk in America. You just paying that tall nigga like Jesse who like nigga you need to play basketball. Make that nigga play basketball and he learning to play the game. That'd be cool, not some short five ft four nigga talking about he's gonna be a genius. I'm like, nigg you ain't gonna do ship?
Speaker 5: Hey, bro, in this story are your munsy bows?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I would do something. Nigga. We had this nigga named Jesse who was like six foot seven for no goddamn reason, and he could not dump at all and do the story of him as he learns basketball at a at a late age. But he's just interested because he was like, you can get a dude. Mom always wanted he to go to college. I'm gonna go for Mom that he get out there and just get wrecked. But the episode, he said, what.
Speaker 5: This education ship gonna work out? I'm not good at basketball.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the one nigga in Slam Dunk was American, wasn't he? I haven't seen.
Speaker 5: I'm ridd I.
Speaker 4: Think the one nigga who was a transfer student to Japan was American. Yeah, the nigga had to play basketball before. But I think that show could be better than with black kids because it's just it's honestly, it's like one professional basketball players Japanese in America, and honestly, that nigga's good by the way he can shoot. But it's like, I think it might be two Japanese because there's this guy who's like Japanese and black, but I'm talking about straight up Japanese. There's one in the NBA. I think they got a couple in Europe, but not that many, and they love basketball. That's why one day they go and create somebody like black baseball. The best baseball player in the world is fucking Japanese right now, cat, y'all enough? Yeah, and he's Japanese. Japanese.
Speaker 5: About Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Aaron Rodgers, Aaron fucking Rogers. And his name is I forgot his name. He played for the Dodgers. He used to be on the smaller team and his money got stolen.
Speaker 5: Oh I do know his stories if I don't remember the name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think they're gonna create a basketball player eventually. Oh yeah, Oh they will, Oh show show he or tany and that that nigga can pitch in here for some reason American players and the other wandom and they can. But that nigga pitches. Probably if he's not the best, he's considered one of the top three. And that's that's kind of cool. Pitcher, Oh yeah, he hits. Man, he can hit too. But you know, our generation don't watch no baseball. I just know about him because I casually watch it. And I say casually, I mean like one game a year, but I probably went to two games this year.
Speaker 3: My cousin, like his family does, like football, football, baseball, and always it's kind of like weird because only him.
Speaker 5: And like his mom, and I guess his dad was into it, so that's why his household was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how the rest of.
Speaker 5: It was. Like I was gonna watch baseball for and I was. I was over there one time. It was it was rough.
Speaker 3: Man, it seemed like I was on something to happen, like thirty seconds at the time.
Speaker 4: It's one of those games where you got to go there. Honestly, if you go to a baseball game, it's so much better. Like I would tell anybody that you gotta go. It's different for me.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of understanding shit, Like if I don't really understand it, I probably don't like it.
Speaker 5: I can watch soccer. I played soccer. After I learned how baseball worked, it became a whole lot easier to watch that.
Speaker 4: But like this, it ain't made for TV. Baseball in real life is different. It's just I think it's different because soccer I understand it fully and I just cannot watch it. It's just not enough. It is just even the games, man, Like I do watch niggas play FIFA. They might have a game coming about five seven, Like, man, mm hmmmm.
Speaker 5: We need more more actions permitted.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's stuff going on, but it's more of a you imagining yourself doing it, and like, I know what he's doing. I know what the team is setting up for that corner. They're just gonna try to set this up. And they try to set this same ship up every fucking five minutes and then okay, let me shut it up again. Set it up again, set it up again, set it up again. It's not free joy.
Speaker 1: That's the joy. That's the joy of the sport is watching someone try to be an idiot a hundred times, thinking that one hundred one is gonna be different. Baby, this is gambling, but extra steps.
Speaker 4: Uh. That one show is still good, yo, I tell everybody watched it. Those soccer animates me good. What's that one? Blue Blue? If you ain't watched that yet, watch it. Even if you don't like fucking soccer. Blue lock is fucking awesome. Read the mind. I bet they had one. There's a I like, Oh I seen that one too. I didn't. I couldn't watch it. They had that chippy kind of anime sound. It was weird looking with grand rising. It was a super anime.
Speaker 1: Oh assumer, Okay, yeah, I'm not gonna watch a super anime.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna try it though. I mean I watched the volleyball anime. Bro if that could do that, that could do that.
Speaker 1: The last one that was great for me that I watched was that Netflix one with the kid who played golf. That ship was awesome.
Speaker 5: She was like, he's the stance.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 4: Shot no, no, something impact, oh Ris, that's good too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rising Impact was great. I watched that. I was like, Wow, they because the characters are off. Nobody does anything stupid and it doesn't become whatever. And even the girl who trains him kind he was like, I mean, he's so much better this than I was at that agent. It's because of how he's been living his life. And it's like, yeah, that's literally what made him so great is that he's been doing this for his entire life and then he spent like what like six months training. It's like that's that's that dedication right there.
Speaker 4: I Mean, he's one of those people who get upset. He just stays obsessed. But that's how people become great, that person that obsesses over that one little thing, with that one little tiny detail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like that's almost necessity for greatness unless you're talking about people who are purely, purely gifted, but all the times they get overtaken by people who have said dedication.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, normally gifted people get overtaken by people who are just good but also have a great training schedule. Michael Phelps, he was like, I'm not I'm not gifted, Like I got the right body, but I was slimming when other people weren't. No, no, he had the body, but he also Yeah. But then with Kobe is Kobe also had the mindset of understanding how greatness works, like people gets education.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that too. Kobe understood something that gainst people don't understand your basketball career of like ten fifteen years, sometimes twenty. But that's not whatever. You can party and all that shit later, Like he probably did a little bit and then he just thought about it, like I can do all this ship when I'm forty.
Speaker 1: I mean, you cheated with all the women. So I mean he got a little funny.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're gonna you're traveling to forty different cities, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, bro, most of the time in the league, it's.
Speaker 4: Funny perfect I mean ships, Shad did it. I mean, bronk, lying, bro, I'm making ball these expensive cars and then you gonna watch this. Yeah you got them too, Like shut up. I hate how rich people like like they live so humble in front of everybody else, Like I don't have to have that car, NIGGI we know you got it.
Speaker 1: You do have it, Stop lying or you've had it in the path and you've had it long enough to be like you know it's not.
Speaker 5: Enough money to buy all the horse, and I just want to.
Speaker 4: Do you never stopped buying horse if you got that much money.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that that income rate is a horse. She's just one that you can trust her, not like screw you out. I mean no, like you're getting somebody who is going to when she sees you, she understands what the mission is. That's the thing kind of like the people who don't understand, like the two man mission, Like the whole point of us coming out is I'm trying to help you get laid So that means I'm gonna talk to this fat ugly chick because that's the two men.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel that the time.
Speaker 1: It is it is it is a setup, but it's something that you're doing for your boy.
Speaker 4: You essentially are take my boss, my nigga. I would tell him he's the best wing man you can ever have because he'll at one time, this nigga would take down any challenger. I would go with my Nigga Armstead because he cool that the wingman. I'll be here. The worst wing man is the black libertarian.
Speaker 5: Black liblitary is.
Speaker 1: Not even black libertarians. It's a goddamn injury. Like if you take black under your arm, I just hope that you got your life together, Brodi, because you're gonna need it.
Speaker 4: He is the worst wing man you could possibly have. I say that he just you don't understand the mission. But that's just who he is. He just can't help it. Now that Nigga Armstead, he'll do it. He'll even take one for the team, the big girl. Although there was this one nigga we hung around named Cary. He was probably the best wing man for the fact, like the trio, the trio that Nigga would always take the like I won't see this nigga see like three different women one on be five, one on be you know, straight with a nice body, but you know she ain't really got the face and then the biggest girl. You can see that nigga will walk up like he's walking up to all three of them and go straight for the big girl. Buffalo. I mean, I'm talking about buffalo. Bit like, if she ain't three.
Speaker 1: Hundred buffalo Buffalo, she ain't three hundred. This man, don't, He ain't interested.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a man who enjoys a challenge.
Speaker 4: I always thought bigger women had lower self esteem, so it was easier to sleep with him. That's how I felt. I know people like that, That's what I really felt. I don't know if he really liked him, But then to kind of find out this nigga was cheating the whole time on his bitch nigga.
Speaker 1: And that's only what happens when people be thinking that these people are so such, he's such a great guy. All right, Well believe that's what if you want.
Speaker 4: Had work security and apartment complex, and he was fucking some bitch upstairs and the apartment complex while he was at work.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, that details right in the story that happened earlier this week, where there was this woman who she basically like the maintenance guy came over. She was feeling him. He was feeling her. He dicked her down for like three hours and she fell in love with his man was like, why is he not returning my calls? Why is he not doing whatever? It's like because he wanted to fuck you and he fucked you.
Speaker 5: So what's their life?
Speaker 3: That weird thing where they like this means we're together now. No, the amount of times you hear ship like you didn't feel that, bitch?
Speaker 5: No, I did not, not. What the fuck do you think I felt?
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm glad nigga, that's Nigga's nigga.
Speaker 4: That's you for the rest of us. For the.
Speaker 1: Rest of us were catching one, but that's it, Like we just catching one.
Speaker 4: If you just make that trick and you fun. I'm not some niggas black, it don't matter. But I'm just like, realistically, in my mind, I would always think, how many other things did this to you? Unless with some amazing game, Unless I'm not apt to believe that, Yes I am, but like there are some.
Speaker 1: People with some amazing games. So people just like run like the most immaculates about the numbers. I mean by the numbers, you right.
Speaker 4: I think everything could do it once the exception. Yeah, but what they want to do. If he's just a man who seeks pleasure, then yeah, that's it. But like after a while you must become a man of uh something, some kind of substance like you know, just pleasure. Pleasure is all fine? Yeah late, what did you say, sham?
Speaker 5: No, isn't that just like the kind of the key to actually trying to become a good man.
Speaker 4: As you get older? I think you can be a mansure to be a good man. I mean, it's just like are you a good husband? That's different. You can be a good man without being a good husband, the.
Speaker 1: True true I mean, but that's that's the age old argument of can you be a good father and also be a horrible spouse? Because Martin Luther King quit the senul one he was a great father?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, double no, no, no, no, no, one's fucking I've seen that argument and it's fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: We should not buy into that bullshit. And I know I sound like black libertarian, but for a second, I think it can be.
Speaker 4: Well are you saying you can't? Let's start it from there.
Speaker 1: No no, no, he's saying that The argument is bs because the people making it always focus on Yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: You look at the MK thing and they're like, how could he be a good father if he wasn't a good man. Most of the bit of saying this would not be in the position they are in the first place without that bad man. Now, if we take this guy who actually has something to show for himself versus I don't know a dead beet, single mom who only works the system in fox Nigga so she can have another baby to increase her welfare for some reason, she can be a good woman even though she's she's a hard problem.
Speaker 4: Of I think men are better at making the argument because women always assume that they're good mothers by default.
Speaker 5: Correct, right, But we know this is factually incorrect.
Speaker 4: Correct. I think most mothers are kind of bad nowadays because they're freedom and they'll feed them and clothe them, but that's about it. You pretty much raise the empty shell of a man. He doesn't have any purpose and always trying to determine something like like as a young man, I think like as I talked to my nephew, he's nineteen, and I said, you need to learn of the difference between someone being attractive and you being attracted. For a long time he was like, what's the difference. He's like sherat. I was like, I've seen plenty of women that are attractive, but I'm not attracted. He's like, what's the difference. I'm like, yo, no, I just I can't explain it, Like I see these bitches on Instagram, like I'm married now. I ain't even trying to call you gull like that bitch, you don't listen this podcast. She's attractive, like bo like I see them all time when Instagram thoughts attractive, But I'm not attracted because number one, you're on the internet half fast naggad, So I'm not going to obsess off with some woman who half fast neggive internet. But they're like that's all these bitches now that you should never be attracted to them. She's half naked on the internet. Get away from her maybe once every now and then. And she's in her twenties and she going to a club or something. I think you can like that past because she is young. But if we like, if she's over thirty and she's still doing that shit, that she could still be attractive. But I am not attracted. And women can't tell the difference to a man with oh oh oh here it goes nobody to drop a bar. A man with attentions and a man who just wants your attention, those are two different things.
Speaker 1: She's like different men, different man.
Speaker 6: What we would call that, We would call that lust.
Speaker 1: Women don't understand that.
Speaker 4: Women think it's the same thing. Attention and intentions. They think it's the same thing. Those are very different. Men have the intentions. Intentions lead past just like you know, sets and all that kind of stuff, But your intentions, if you want to build a future with that person, like you know, it's little things that they do. Some men just really just want attention. They don't want intentions. That's what they need to realize. They act like they want it, but they don't really want it because you ain't really got no plan with this girl, like you.
Speaker 5: Just you know, it's easier to cut the can down like the street and be like yeah, no, it's happen soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's what you're I think that's what makes a good husband. A husband has intentions, nigga, just fuck you, just give you attention because like they can give you both, but there's very very different end goals to those. Because even when what's his name shit, I be forgining. You got fake names on here. Riker. Riker has intentions for his family and wife, and you know it may not go all the way he wanted to go, but there's some kind of intentions. It's not just pink attention to it. You give attentions to relationships and all that so it can flourish. But you have to have intentions with your wife and family to move forward. And that does include pank attention, but those are very different because you can give a whole attention, but you have only one intention, not intentions. Different horse, you know, you just want pleasure, that's about it. You're here for my pleasure, that's it.
Speaker 1: We're you here to do this damn thing. Oh he's just gonna no, No, We're here to do this thing.
Speaker 4: That's it. Yeah. I mean there's the same thing for them, because I always know dying he had. My nephew asked me, how do you know if a woman likes you? I said, she she she calls you like after the initial like you know, whatever, she chases you back. If you got to keep chasing her and you're wasting your time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you gotta keep chasing her, then she doesn't really like you. But I also having that conversation with them pressure nah fuck all that ship. I was having that conversation Uncle Ben, and I was like, you know, one things that I like about my wife is that she will call me to get my opinion on stuff. It's like that's when you understand that someone actually is one value you and they value because when you call people to ask them about stuff, stuff that you don't even have to add, like she was asking about stuffs like girl, just make that money, like you know, sell that stuff, because we're here to sell ship. You know, you gotta. We've taken our we've taken our wares to various bizarre and now we're selling them. But that kind of stuff exactly, I'm access to the bazaars, bro. But that kind of thing is something that you can't You can't just get that on a woman. Either she either she got it or she don't, or maybe she'll learn it, but don't ever stay around to wait with someone. That was actually a thing I read that I said to the group on our whatever platform it is that we're using, because it's none of these bitches passed, and it was like, you know, like how long do you wait to give somebody a chance to improve. If you're a man, you should have a very small amount of tolerance for bs with women that you aren't in a long term engagement. Now, if you've been together with this shix like three years, all got a kid, give her a little leeway unless it's like blatant cheating. But if it's something like small or whatever like give her give her some room. But if it's like day thirty of not having sex, y'all need to have a real conversation because that shit's not normal.
Speaker 5: Take place so that that needs to be fucking because I mean, no, no, no, no, there's going there.
Speaker 1: There should be, There should be fucking by that point in time.
Speaker 4: But there are something There's some things you should never discuss with your spouse, and I think that's one of them. Unless something's going on. Of course we're not ask But if y'all been together and then there's nothing wrong with her and there's been thirty days, I don't you know, I got past the week, but you know that's life. Be lifeing thirty days, I don't There ain't no discussion. What's the amount of time because you don't want to lose your wife over that, because you know, eventually since becomes six. I always wonder what's the amount of time for people like, yeah, I'm about cheating on this bitch. I don't think we should have.
Speaker 5: Who I've been paying these bills, uh.
Speaker 4: The entire time paying bills or if that's your spouse, that's your husband, you should not deny him.
Speaker 1: Correct. I mean that's something that you just got to kind of have in you. But that's a that's a white skill versus a girlfriend skill. Like I expect that from a girlfriend. I did not expect that from a wife. As part of being a white like you.
Speaker 5: How often how long term is the relationship with the girlfriend.
Speaker 3: It's becoming a thing that's like if you're getting at that early while y'all still like nigga, just run get out.
Speaker 4: If they under a year and she started that, you gotta get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just got to figure out where the line is. I mean, I'm not saying that you need to be having sex five times a day, but what I'm saying is you should. You should have whatever it is is. You'll normal like amounts.
Speaker 4: It's usually more.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a time Like those things are the same that it was the opposite.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because what do you mean what women do if you Because there was a there was a woman on dead bedroom. So it was complaining about something earlier today and I was reading and I was feeling bad for but she was like, he's doing something, he's doing something, and everybody was telling her like, man, like you need to just either cheat or leave this man. And she's like, no, we got kids together. It's like, you don't have sex enough to have more kids, and you have expressed the desire to have that, so how do you think this is gonna happen?
Speaker 5: And she just didn't seem to get like this, nigga, don't want to fuck you.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not saying to tell your wife you don't want to have anymore? What you want me?
Speaker 5: You would you have to start.
Speaker 1: I've I've seen two people who done this. One of them just told the woman, hey, go get a boyfriend because I ain't fucking no more. Another one was just like, oh, I'm gonna do excellent, do why I'm gonna do Z. I'm gonna do third thing? And I don't know why the fuck writers here, but he's not in the other rooms, So you could join the podcast.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're doing college stuff, jump.
Speaker 1: In the podcast. Stop shopping, stop complaining about doing doing college stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know what about you.
Speaker 7: If a woman is so of course woman married, Okay, at the beginning, you know, there was a little bit the intimacy and then it's completely gone.
Speaker 6: Now nothing, no intimacy whatsoever.
Speaker 5: She wants it.
Speaker 4: I mean, does he have a medical issue because men don't deal with that ship. That's true. Men they stop going. They don't want to acknowledge it. Yeah, men don't like technology when they have those issues. That's the first problem. Number want to clear that up. Whether it's the why don't because he said a woman they haven't had sex in the bedroom for he didn't say the time here, but he stopped having said to his wife, and she's asking what should she do?
Speaker 8: So here's thinking about right, Like Edie is very interesting because you know, being in the physician world and also looking at.
Speaker 4: That way I'm going down.
Speaker 1: Oh you're going that way now? Oh shit.
Speaker 4: Megga's like with sex lives.
Speaker 8: Believe it or not, some couples are happy with the sexless lives. Some of them are happy with a ton of sex some of them are happy with a sprinkle a bit. It depends on the relationship. But when it comes to edy men just they don't necessarily feel comfortable revealing it because they feel that they're not performing the way they should, so hence they don't seek to help.
Speaker 5: But in order to perform the way that you need to, you need to seek the help.
Speaker 8: And actually most men when they get older, you know, metabolism does change a little bit, So a little help.
Speaker 5: And aid, you know, goes a long way.
Speaker 8: But like, there are certain things you can do while you're young to keep your libido you know, consistent, and that's like exercise, especially focus on cardiovascular so anything that gets your heart moving. You want that tstosterone. Lifting weights is a good way, but there's also certain stupplementsge you can use that boost testosterone production. And like one of the ones that you know, I'm on right now.
Speaker 5: Astra, you know joke, like.
Speaker 4: A difference abody.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 8: It increases your focus and then it also increases your not It increases your your it's I'm saying, it doesn't increase your blue bedo. It like kind of firms it, meaning like when you're rock solid, you're like rock solid and you'll be like, let's go, like I'm gonna take them in the world.
Speaker 6: And it does work.
Speaker 8: And then also it does produce some testosterone production, there's a test esoptrone productions and then also increases improved sperm sperm down.
Speaker 5: And then there's another one too, things that have zinc in it. Zinc is a major element that.
Speaker 8: Actually helped you, uh the production of testosterone and actually also your sperm. That also helps a lot a lot of there's like a lot of nuts that have zinc in it, but there's also like other things that have zink. Any food that's rich with zinc is really good. That's why they say the oysters, and people have oysters.
Speaker 5: They feel like they can go more.
Speaker 8: That's why because oysters have a lot of zinc concentration in them a lot and as well.
Speaker 1: Huh so.
Speaker 4: Good. So, I mean I think you went on the tangent. But yeah, So if it's not something sensual, would having sess with his wife? I mean medical man having his wife.
Speaker 8: Well medical wise is like no, well you can't get it up. But if it's not medical, it's because he doesn't find her attractive anymore. He's like you know what, I'm done with this, like with you, I'm gonna go somewhere else. And that's that is a thing too, where it attraction is not any there anymore. And that's where you get into the psychology of it, where why people cheat or or why relationships fall apart.
Speaker 5: And that's the home of the ball.
Speaker 8: And even though that is actually in the medical field as well, but you know, like there are many reasons, but when it just comes specific to ED, it's like men feel ashamed that, oh it's not working right anymore. So I don't know what to do about it. And going to a doctor is never number one on a man's mind.
Speaker 4: I think, niggas, do you get used to that it's the same thing. It was this joke that girls like, I'm gonna give you this to night, and it was like the same puss a head the other night.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, I was told this long time ago, right, and I actually laughed at it now, whereas in my uncle told me that it's all the same, and I was like, I went in life, you know, thinking that for a while now until I started playing in to see myself. And you know, when I started doing massive playing around and.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, this is not enough to make you that crazy. There is like differences here and there, but like far as it ain't that much different.
Speaker 5: Making it making the life changeing mistake.
Speaker 1: Was it that good?
Speaker 8: Well that I would say in general, no, but in general, like it is a woman worth making some life mistakes over and the answer.
Speaker 4: Is man that.
Speaker 6: But but.
Speaker 1: Lead them alone.
Speaker 5: That's why you know, the lower the lower head you get in trouble. Look at the prison population. Most of them niggas are not in their evil shit.
Speaker 4: Is it that different?
Speaker 3: It is definitely different old you know we're talking about you're talking about like pussy right, Yeah, is it that different mistakes?
Speaker 6: It's it's it's it's not that different.
Speaker 1: He said it wasn't worth the nigga wasn't worth it.
Speaker 4: I don't know. What I'm saying is like it's it's unique, but not that different. If I make it like that's the I logicy. I try to still young men, I.
Speaker 2: Will I won't say this some of them, it is it is different enough where it's like, yeah, this isn't that good.
Speaker 6: You know some of them are dryer of them.
Speaker 5: Bad particularly good. But sometimes you just get a bad one.
Speaker 4: Spired.
Speaker 6: I don't know if y'all ever like that, really like felt like the texture of a pussy before. Of course I have y'all got some of us got kids.
Speaker 2: But the texture is definitely different, and that that makes a big difference, right, There's definitely we can all sit here and say right now that, oh there's somebody that we slept with before, that sex is so much more better physically than everybody else. But we enjoy having sex with another person more because of it's more passionate about.
Speaker 4: Bro I know this girl with some some three minutes and you out, this bitch is atrocious, but three minutes she will get you every time. And I'm not in three minutes, man, But this bitch got me in three minutes like most times, and I'm just like, oh you got yeah, Well, I.
Speaker 8: Would say back for Arms says like the two types that he was describing, I dealt with both of them, and I agree, and even then, like when it comes.
Speaker 5: To pussy and the differences there is different texture, moist.
Speaker 4: And you know sometimes that the ones with nice bodies and ship that visual ship make up for it does.
Speaker 5: But if that shit smells, there's no coming back from.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 4: Already a dog, go be a dog. Started with a bitch like this is I'm trying to finish? Yeah right today i'n't starting. Yeah, I ain't never had one so bad where you're facing that. But you just made sure that she came fast as possible.
Speaker 1: This nigga, this nigga giving away the secrets.
Speaker 4: In the.
Speaker 5: But you know.
Speaker 4: That it was terrible, Like, Bro, how bad was that?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 4: I had to do? I had to fake one before that she was thinking thinking it, oh the one thing.
Speaker 1: Not with arms.
Speaker 5: So the one that you faked it, right, was that with or without a condo?
Speaker 4: That was with Yeah, you got checking your.
Speaker 1: Sucking draak girls, the ones who won't be wanting to try to get the nigga.
Speaker 5: You know, you know arms is very popularly out there, man, That's why you got things.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Just like I ain't know they checked candles, Bro, you just take that bitch off and throw it away. Well, flush it.
Speaker 1: Whatever you got, you got, you gotta you gotta put off.
Speaker 8: That happened when they did checked and they were like what you didn't come yet, And I'm like, yeah, I take a long time, like this is what it is.
Speaker 5: When you ask me questions, it seemed like you you thought you was off work. Still, don't you.
Speaker 4: Know what?
Speaker 1: Shame?
Speaker 8: Go ahead celebrate because I keep looking at him like you think you're the ship, but yeah, you didn't perform them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, this is what it is like you. You really don't want the truth. You really don't need to take he takes came to that coffee shop, dow or that t shop. I'll tell you about read in Japan.
Speaker 4: I don't think he'll do it.
Speaker 1: I think you will.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because you want to be there for the story.
Speaker 1: I want to be there for the story.
Speaker 4: I nigga his Demon time b randall. So if it's playing Demon Time, I don't see it. I mean, yeah you yeah, we don't.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make sure that you get this.
Speaker 4: Remember some story of some random chick. I'm just like that, don't like a chick you would normally fuck with. And they're like, man, this ship just happened.
Speaker 5: Always every look, bro, even like to the current date.
Speaker 3: I'm like two and a half years drive every night, right, but the last time, the fuck up time, Like you know, I just I just need a little bit of motivation every now and like, yeah, we don't do this for a reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna need some disappointment in our life. Yeah, that's why I would operate, because black libertinians that the same thing. But here, of course a different reasons.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: He always thinking like, oh man, my life blah blah. I'm like, bro, these bitch don't give a fuck about your life, like they just fucking like guess the fun. There's reasons are different. They're not gonna like my life, Like, bro, bitch is nothing about you exactly, nothing about other than your name and whatever. They don't know nothing about you and much because I'm like, bro, you I have relationships with women for years who don't know shit about me. It's like, how because they don't ask questions. You just let them talk pretty normal, Like what do you mean? I was like, I know a bitch right now who don't know my last name. I've known her since twenty ten. He's like how, I'm just like, she's never asked in conversation. People can send me close friends they don't know my first name. Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: I definitely that ship.
Speaker 4: But yeah that's the same that though. So I mean, yeah, but I'm taking this out of regardless because I know we get.
Speaker 5: Beget him to go to every nobody wearing Augusta that. I was like, you got me. You know he works.
Speaker 4: To block it out, just like that all the way up, man. I mean by the time he started talking, they know it is they got one voices.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'd be like, oh, yeah, voice we're talking about. Don't talk.
Speaker 4: I don't talk.
Speaker 5: You got hold of you talking at the top of my voice.
Speaker 3: I'm up in here normally I'm speaking with people because if I'm speaking Lord, like I got an issue with him, it's just easier to make my day go along.
Speaker 4: Normally talk like this and like you sound so deep you gott.
Speaker 5: Edit, edit, edit, edit what he said normally he's a normal on my.
Speaker 4: Bad normally damn it. Yeah, when in the morning, this is my normal a voice. But I've learned to talk at the top of my voice because it's like whatever I'm with you, like, yeah, what's up? How you doing? On the phone? Boy? They love that phone voice, like good morning, how you're doing? Yeah, that's like you I don't thank you for because it was like, why do you wrap at the top of your voice? Like how do you wrap at the bottom of your voice. That's not even possible. What's up? My name is this? That's just corny?
Speaker 5: Look what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the throat like your regular voice, like how you like talking, like so at so now loudies holds a bottle, my mom make a screen daytimey tho its nighttime on my day. I don't even I can't even do it. I couldn't. I don't know. I think Pete, damn it. I don't know that. I think arm Armstead. Did you wrap at the top of your voice at the bottom of your voice? I don't know. I don't know. I could never wrap at the bottom of my voice. I can never do it. I just cut it. It was weird. I don't know how niggas do it. I think no, I'm trying to think of a nigga with a deep voice. Because he was rapping through his throat your niggas d m X. But he got one of the voices.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Dmax helped Joe Rude indirectly from the voice type.
Speaker 4: He got one of the weird voices though, if you really, really really really yeah, it's murder. But when he rapped, he wrapped in his ghost, give me those top dots, let them do cut let him.
Speaker 5: Maybe he did sound stuffy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I mean. I hate it up North rappers for the most part, they just rap better than me back then. Now them niggas garbage unless they're like from Buffalo or something weird. But even then they love Benny the Butcher in them. But them niggas can't make a song and say their life. I'm sorry they make something.
Speaker 1: Think about it is they never gonna be Yeah, they can't make a full project. They make songs like uh, Sandy Peace Caddy, what was the other other one? Big one before then? God, damn, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: They can't remember it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I don't.
Speaker 4: I can't remember that you can make songs. I need you to be able to make a son that's gonna resonate everywhere like that.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, uh, because because everybody was making remixes and it had j Cole on it. You had fucking soft Walker do it in Texas, and then there was something on the West coast did a freestyle all that ship.
Speaker 4: Again there making a song like you have to make the song like like two chains can make a son that's gonna be bumping from here to fucking California. Them niggas up North, and maybe a couple of niggas who like real hip hop hands like them, but like you need the general mass appeal.
Speaker 1: You dead in hip hop alone, nigga. They didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 4: That's one thing I like it, Like, I'll tell you Drake is very very like commercialized and low Wayne got that same thing, like you can make songs for everybody. Them niggas who like super lyricists like Nas. His biggest song is his this song, and that's just being kin like his biggest song is this song, but he can rap like I give him that. His biggest song is is this song Ether?
Speaker 1: I mean, what about what about them?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: If I ruled the world?
Speaker 4: I thought that was on the same Ether, bigger than that song, but I give you that one.
Speaker 3: Maybe Yeah, Yeah, I ruled the world a lot in the hip hop community, but not necessarily commercially mass appealed.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. What was the song after Ether? What was the single from that? I can't know, I can't.
Speaker 1: I think I think it was still that was still Madic, So yeah, had Ether as a lead single along with uh No, That's not Stillmatic, That's not Stomatic, was released off off album because stematic singles are rule, got Yourself a Gun? The fly is one mic?
Speaker 4: Okay, even those songs, right, you know what I mean? I like those songs. You you e one mic alone video mic. But to me, that video was already done before, but it was done cooler by Corns. That reverse video that bullet feel like a freaking out lace. So relave yoo.
Speaker 1: Nigga's over here showing that black people love our original version of music that people don't.
Speaker 10: Like human and had two chance, like everybody is you can hate me now, but we won't play now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like that, Matt jay Z had a couple of songs like that, That's why. But even him down South, niggas ain't like him that much except for like Big Pimping. But that wasn't even his song.
Speaker 1: Was it was?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 5: It was his song? It was what's his song?
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was made by bees Verse. That was what made that it was?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, had the best rest on that song. That's like the international players after Like, honestly, I like verst but don't see that just it resonated more with me. Never fucking bitch without a rub, but like I was just like that that was just different for me.
Speaker 1: For me, always give that to Big Boy because like his life I never said. I always say Big Boy because this verse had the most like ship that he dropped in that It's like, bro, he's literally telling me, like the reason.
Speaker 9: But eating good like an infidental dother DTT just getting drunk, but because you miscalculated the next day of the last pump drop and you know it's exactly.
Speaker 5: I just go.
Speaker 1: That bitch is eating good because that part is just stuck with me. Like one fuck cost this nigga a thousand dollars a fucking day, a day, nigga, Like, can you imagine losing all that just because you want to? Like you could have had that nigga could have had legions of women who would do everything and take it in the butt, and he lost.
Speaker 11: It all for a bitch. You cost him twenty thousand fucking dollarsand motherfucking day. Like, I don't know how much you think you could spend for twenty thousand dollars a day, but I guarantee you can spend a lot of money, and she's getting that every fucking day, And she got that money for every fucking day for the next how many ever years, because remember there's no spousal support limitations on stuff. She gets that for the rest of her fucking life.
Speaker 5: What you do for a living? I fuck this rapper song exactly.
Speaker 4: I was listening to this song by keil O Ali and he said something like he fucked up the whole line. It was that song baby Baby. The nigga said, I love fucking these niggas like pussy, but it ain't gay. It's your birthday, Like that's the part that made it gay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like one thing to make you like.
Speaker 4: You got to hear that line, You're like, damn, I shocked the world. Baby. I ain't know that nigga was supposed to be conscious a little bit. But these niggas don't lost their mind. That made me listen to it. It was on the same album that was like Baby. That song is kind of these niggas don't lost their mind. By the way, these niggas don't lost their mind. It's kind of like changes all that shit still apply and it's like thirty plus years later, maybe forty. Just go back and listen to a baby baby Now. No, these niggas on lost their mind and they made me cry, cry, I cry. It ain't Changes by Tupac. That was the Democrat Party, got y'all.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying about Republicans. I'm just saying, how nigga backing something thirty years later, we still having the same fucking issues. Maybe they're just back into the system. Who knows.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a little bit of that different probably.
Speaker 4: Yah. Yeah, so Changes and these niggas on't lost their mind. I forgot name of that lost their mind, maybe lost behind and that's crazy. Let's just kind of like tell your kids something close to the songs. Both of them are pretty good. I would say Changes is a little better, but Lost they mind got a better vibe to me. But that's because I'm from the South and that was some West Coast shit. It was that different kind of.
Speaker 1: Thing, nigga. That was nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 4: Same fucking issues, same fucking.
Speaker 1: Teen fucking nineteen seven, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 4: Goddamn. And then if you can sit these stupid niggas who think Playboard CARDI is a better rapper than kill A like to sit down and listen to these songs. You're like, what the fuck has changed in this song? Magga, shoot a cop, shoot a nigga here here, bro, Like, what the fuck that's true? White people?
Speaker 1: I hate white folks. Oh man, that's gotta be a white joke.
Speaker 4: You have more issues with a black cop than you will with a white copt.
Speaker 1: True, he was right, He's right.
Speaker 2: Everything I got pulled over by a black cop, I always got a ticket whenever a white cop pulled me over.
Speaker 1: Man, I remember that one time that black cop pulled me over when I was talking to the chick just leak a politics with them. It's like, nigga, you're gonna fuck us both up, getting like, you can't just let me shine, you gotta fuck up me getting just now the girl is dry with you, and I can see you because I can tell by you know, black women they have a hard time keep a composure when they don't want to talk to somebody. And he began seeing it, and not just their eyes, but also their body language. As I'm waiting on a ride. That's just because I was I mean, yeah, but I'm just saying like like I could tell like this nigga just fucked up me getting to come inside and get some pussy so that he could fail a pussy. And it's like, Nigga, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Like NI may understand he's a hater, but that will not change his idea of his thoughts.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I know. Something Changes is a much better song. By the way, I said it the wrong way. I just thought I said it Changes is a much better song than Lost your Mind.
Speaker 1: But but I see no changes too far?
Speaker 6: Right? Yeah, oh yeah, that's great song man, and a lot of great songs. Brenda's got a baby, their mama. It's a list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost like he's a great for a reason. But I had two other things. I'm moving the next week. Unless anybody's got some ending, I got what I'm ending.
Speaker 5: The ratchet bitches. That world flames always.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're want ratchet bitch at work, I can just move one of these topics to the right now. Then I was about to take out because I can give you a ratchet story and less unless you gotta really go when shore.
Speaker 3: No, just normal rator bitches being fat and ratchets down and overweight, bot.
Speaker 1: Or on right on right on. All right, Well, thanks again lay Gentleman for listening to those so every Day black Man podcast podcast with thinking black Man thoughts as a boy riker read sham Armstead, the Libertarian falling on his black said two sentences uh writer uh. Then from from follows some Twitter ev i D black Men, Instagram, every Day black Men, every Day black Man Facebook page, also Patreon, ev and p We have all kinds of salutive episodes, extended episodes and everything new debuts, efforts and also follows on what type need to note every black.
Speaker 4: Name dot com.
Speaker 1: Peace