Speaker 1: Okay, we're live. Hi, does William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey. Investigators on today's show have a very special guest. His name is Randy Goodwin. Last name is spelled go d W I N. And if you're watching this on my return to YouTube channel or Rockman or Rumble, you'll see the cover of his book titled mind Control Programming in SRA Survivors, and I've read through it. It's really interesting. People who've been listening to my show know that I've done a lot of shows recently on mind control. I've covered Mancheuron Candidate, some of these strange assassins. They're strange history like Mangioni or Chapman or Hunkley and Catcher in the Rye things like that. So if you haven't heard those, go back and go through my catalog and check those out. So I think that this guest just fits right into that topic. I've also had Nixon, who Elizabeth Nixon, whose mother was a test object for what was going on. McGill under you and Cameron the head of the World Psychiatric Institute or whatever like this is I have you hitting psych doctor who was doing testing on all this stuff. But today could be a dark thing. It's a satanic ritual abuse. Some people think it doesn't exist. There's factual things about it. Finders. So many of these guys were into Satanism, that were involved in child abuse.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So kind of a dark subject. So I would listen to this in a good setting so that you know, people who could be upset by this don't get upset.
Speaker 2: But I'm glad to had him. Have him.
Speaker 1: Brandy, welcome to the show. Please share your background and your writing of this book, My Control Programming in sr Survivors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, thank you, William. I appreciate having me on. It's very gracious and kind of you. And you know that the whole purpose I do and everything is to purely help people. You know. That's my motivation and that's what I want to do. It's not just to bring out all this great and wonderful information that we go ooh and ah over, you know, But if I can help somebody get free of this intricate web that's built with inside the soul, then that's my motivation. My name is Randy Goodwin. I did write this book Mind Control Programming and SRA Survivors, and it's just a brief overview to kind of get your feet wet, so to speak. We'll definitely dive into this and you know, open this up a lot more. SRA survivors are mainly they're born into a family that practices and done this because their parents did it, their parents did it, you know, when it just it's just something, just something they always do, right then it just just gets carried on. And I do have some scriptures. Everything I do is founded on scripture, you know. And here's what's really interesting. Everything on this planet that humans do regarding you know, sin or glorious nature's it's all in the Bible. It's all everything's in there. Nothing's new, is nothing new under the sun. Mind control programming goes back to ancient Egypt. Now it's like I said, it's nothing new. And they used to use the magic book, the Nectra Chromochron magic book. In this book there is the actual diagram kind of shaped like a diamond, and in that diagram it gives you the formula to split the mind. And of course it's all based on entities and everything, and the whole purpose of what they do. They want entities to be in there because they want an entity to be over the soul of a person. So they follow the god of this world. They don't want you to follow, you know, the truer god and father of the Lord, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: So so it goes all the way back and Nimrod you mentioned in Egypt, and like they were having like mind control people back then. So this the techniques, aren't you People think maybe this is all started in the fifties or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, no, no, no, right, it goes way back, it goes and you're one hundred percent correct. It's nothing new. You know. The enemy and I'll say this word a lot, the enemy, And you know, I mean what I mean by that, you know, is Satan and all the fallen angels and all they can't create anything, Okay, so they have to mimic or pervert or twist something. And what I mean by that is anything that's in this book from cover to cover. The enemy will and has a perversion for every scripture. And within those perversions or the twisting of the truth is where we will find where all this lives. So yeah, back in ancient Egypt, back in Nimrod, see Nimrod when he built the Tower of babble. It just means the gateway he built for the god of this world, or Ball, and he's going to present Ball to the world. So what they would what they would do basically, and here's the basic formula in a nutshell. If we turn to Genesis one sixteen, Genesis I'm gonna paraphrase it basically says God made two lights, one to rule by day and one to rule by night. Okay, so the enemy's going to take and pervert that scripture. And so when he goes in and he splits the mind, and I'll tell you how they do that too, Genesis one sixteen comes into play because when the hemispheres are split in the brain, the mind, the soul, one of them is going to rule by day and then the other is going to rule by night. And what we have is this continuing continuation like a just like a clock, it just moves like this. And so Ball is going to rule by day, an astrooth is going to rule by night, astrooth meaning the moon ball meaning the sun. So what they do in an SRA survivor family or those in the occult that are born into these you know families, they want to perpetuate this formula, and they want to perpetuate everybody's being, their soul being split into a million pieces to serve the god of this world. It's sad, and you know, it's just what they do though.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's like these are intergenerational families that have engaged in this practice of like shattering people's psychees for you know, for for millennia, maybe even sentially.
Speaker 2: Intentionally, Yeah, intentionally, it's just not like something you know, they're bored, you know, so hey, let's let's just split some let's split some hemispheres today. Now we do this intentionally so we can get that person to serve the god of this world. And here's the here's the mind. This deception is a lot of these people don't even know. They don't are not aware.
Speaker 1: It's almost like amnesiac or something like that, right, they don't even though they're splitting there, they don't know that there there's an altar or something.
Speaker 2: You know. No, you know, the real hardcore ones they do because you know, so many things are going on and so many things are happening within their life. So here's what happens in a family. And they will take the woman who they want to impregnate, and they will have a ritual and oaths and ceremonies and stuff over this woman who's not even conceived yet. Okay, So they will pray over the womb within that woman to entities to enter into the womb, and they will give the womb over to these entities willingly. And so the entities will sit on the seat of that womb. And now they pretty much spiritually guide and direct and manipulate and corrupt that womb. If you turn to Exodus thirty four, Exodus thirty four talks about Moses and God's talking to Moses, and He's given them the Ten Commandments, and He's given Moses the laws, you know, the Ten Commandments and all. And so when Moses gets these ten commandments up there, it's like he gets he gets the law from the Lord, you know, he gets what the Lord wants to be into, you know, this world. And then he comes down and he sees all the Israelites worshiping the golden Image, the Golden yeah, the golden calf. So he takes the tablets, throws him down. They shatter to a million pieces, and you know, Moses gets upset and everything, and then God gives tells Moses to come up, and he's going to write these new laws on the tablets of his heart. And he comes down with a shining face. Okay, these this is very important because this is this really ties into it. So we get the old tablets that Moses had, okay, and he throws them down and they shatter into a million pieces. That basically means a corrupted coated files that now have been corrupted by the God of this world because they are worshiping that golden calf. Okay, they used to worship the jeweler Godfather, but they made a different choice in their soul, in their mind. And so in Exodus thirty four, that word matrix means the womb. And we all know about the movie The Matrix. You know, he goes in there and knows all this coating and stuff. He tries to remove all this coating. Well, these folks that write these movies know the Bible very very well.
Speaker 1: And he's in a womban actually in real life, right, yeah, literally in a womb energy and right right, so, and he's also split brained in some ways. The matrix is kind of like you.
Speaker 2: So Moses gets the tablet, he gets he gets the the uncorruptible seed, the original okay, which is true. That womb is true because God is the creator of that womb. Okay, and everything that comes out of that womb. But now he sees everybody worshiping the golden cast, so he throws him down. It splits into a thousand pieces. And now see this got corrupted, and all the files got corrupted over the womb. So it gives it gives entrance for the enemy to come in to that womb. And there's always a way. Jesus loves us. Jesus has the answer. Everything's in the in the word. And when Moses goes up, his face comes down shining. That is the new updated file of you know, Jesus dying for our sins and us accepting that and getting cleaned out. So in an Sra survivor family, So all this I said, all that kind of build a little foundation Sri survivor family. The woman goes in to get pregnant. The womb's already given over to the God of this world, so now it's time for her to receive seed from men. So we'll have a fertilized egg in there. Well, many men will be involved, you know, brothers, uncles, father, grandpa, whoever, they're all invited, so they all deposit seed within that woman. We all know that wan only one can enter the egg into a single egg. So when one egg gets fertilized, they're hoping for another egg to drop and will have two fertilized eggs. Because remember entities are already in charge, and they're already starting on a mission, you know, in the womb, and now they're already over these fertilized eggs. So there's always a stronger egg within the womb, and the eggs are already emission from the god of this world. So the stronger one will eat the weaker one, and that produces the first murder within the womb. So even after that one egg has been fertilized, the woman will still receive from men. Men will still be depositing within her, and this will get more RNA and DNA to go into that egg from different men. So not only that, they will get a little dish, okay, and they'll put human animals, reptiles, all kinds of DNA and RNA and DNA. They will get into this petri dish like even a snake skin, and they'll mix it all up and then they'll roll it up into three rings and they'll deposit those rings within the woman's entrance and womb. And we all know that a woman's canal and womb will just absorb everything that's put inside of it, so it absorbs all this RNA and DNA, and then all that RNA, RNA and DNA goes into that fertilized egg. So this egg now has the has the RNA and DNA of not just a one single man, but a lot of other influence as well. Reptile. You've heard a reptilian people, right, Yeah, we've heard of all. You know, they turn into a reptile. Okay, well this is how. This is how it's done. The RNA in the DNA from that was mixed in that dish, it was inserted within the woman. The woman's womb absorbs it, it goes into the egg. Now that egg has the DNA and the RNA of these different.
Speaker 1: So you you personally believe that these people can shape shift?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can.
Speaker 1: I mean certain ones can. When you like this knowledge that you're sharing. Is this written in a book somewhere or have people told.
Speaker 2: You this or is this. I mean, how did you come by this information that? This is? When I talk to survivors, Okay, they all have they all have the same story and it's very congruent with one another. And there is information out there if you dig deep enough. You know, we live in a world where information is available. It is. You just have to dig and find it, and there are sources where you can find it. There's you're probably not going to find like a documented scientist who works for you know, a college.
Speaker 1: There are academic people, you know, psychiatrists and psychologists who've looked into this stuff, like Ellen Lacter. Have you heard of Ellen Lacter?
Speaker 2: I haven't heard of her now she.
Speaker 1: I mean I think her practice was SRRA stuff. I've heard her on other shows like talking about SRA. So people have talked about it. I mean some people are willing to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Some are. I know, it can be sketchy because there are some safety concerns involved because if you if you make the wrong group mad, they will get upset. Absolutely, But this is the formula and this is what this is what they do to that fertilized egg. And those three rings represent the Lord of the rings, because the god of this world is the lord of each of those rings, and that means Unholy Trinity. Satan beels above an Astaroth and it goes in there and that goes into that fertilized eck. I know this is a lot thrown a lot out quick.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay. I mean I've done a lot of shows like this. I've done people whose testimony kind of boggles the mind, like I think they really believe that these things happened to them. But uh, I've done the Hosanna Church where people said people shape shifted like they literally had a new visage. And there's stories about masks and stuff like that, like people wear animal masks. There are stories about there you go kind of lizard people and like, I mean these people are experiencing that or also entities like that look like aliens, right, Like people are saying like they're they're they I think they believe that these are really.
Speaker 2: Happening to them.
Speaker 1: I've never had them happen to me, so you just have to take them for their world word where they're getting that or whatever. But I've done enough shows on like stan I mean Satanic where there was a guy in the UK he was based on all Croley stuff, like he was abusing his kids and doing all the ritual stuff.
Speaker 2: And some of.
Speaker 1: These guys they don't get into the details of like what kind of rituals actually they're doing, or how dark it gets. It gets really dark. Alon Hubbard did super dark stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, only one of them, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I mean you so it's like soul cracking where he would get naked and stare into women's eyes and freak them out, like just like this is really hypnotism and all this mind control.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. And what's what's really interesting is you don't necessarily have to be born into a family to be born with a genetic corrupted file file code that gets handed down that goes into your soul. Uh. You could be born and you don't even know it. You'll go through life and you can go to church and all, and but you could have a corrupted file within your soul and that corrupted file, like I was just explaining from Exodus thirty four when Moses threw down the tablets, that corrupted file goes into the third ventricle of your brain. And I wrote, I made a little you see that blue part. Well, let me bring it up. Let's do this right, Okay. That blue part is the third ventricle right in the middle of one's brain. Gotcha, Okay, And I just colored those with my own coloring pans. So that's the part in that scripture that it's talking about that that file gets corrupted, and it means the soul of the man, the heart of the soul, or the holy of holies within your soul, which would be the third ventricle of your brain. Okay. So this child, now, this fertilized egg gets born, and all through the process they're doing rituals and vows you know, over the womb and that fertilized egg to have entities come in willingly involuntarily. So when this child is born, they will start really soon, like you know, within the first month, a couple months, and they will start of course, you know, the physical trauma and the psychological trauma for that infant. And during the if they do it, like within one to three years, they'll start, like like I say, about three months. But before the age of three, our brain is incapable of creating an alternate personality based on you know, physical trauma and such. And we all know like when an adult will experience some type of a trauma in their life, whatever could be, you know, a myriad of different things that we have a capability of an alternate personality coming up to take that event so we don't necessarily have to deal with it. That is a God given ability, that's not a demon. Our brain in the sixth layer has that ability to have an alternate personality come up. Before the age of three, the human brain is not fully developed, so it cannot do that. So in order to survive, the hemispheres get split spiritually speaking, not physically, but spiritually, and there's a space that's created between the left and the right hemisphere. And what happens is we'll have a light child on one side and we'll have a dark child on the other side. The light child will be the presenting conscience person that you see all the time. They could be a good person. They could be, you know, a nice person and treat people well. They could go to church, they could read their Bible, they could even be a born again believer. But this dark side, not so much. That dark side is the one that's going to endure all these traumas and all the pain and all the psychological pain. And they are not born again. They are not. They don't even know each other exists. They're not worry not have a clue. And I'm not talking about an alternate I'm talking about two real people within the soul of the individual. Just like Moses gets those tablets, throws them down, shatters it, that's the corrupted seed, that's the corrupted files. They get that.
Speaker 1: Right, So they're corrupted intentionally through trauma based mind control rep stuff. Dystopian Deep Diyes is asking what do you think people can do if they have a corrupted file.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, we have to get cleaned out. Okay, the trueler God and Father can clean us out. If you go to Psalm oneeven verse three, it says he came to heal I'm paraphrasing, he came to heal our broken minds. The word there is heart, but it literally means your soul and your heart. He came to heal all that. So I'd like this, first of all, I'd like everybody to know that even if you've never feel loved, you are loved by Jesus. He can heal all this stuff and he can take care of it. So if you feel like you're you know, you need to seek out somebody who knows how to do this, not just some deliverance person that's going to scream in they all, because that's going to further debilitate the individual. You've got to seek somebody who actually knows how to do this and knows the process, and just interview them, you know, just like you're interviewing someone for a job, so that that that's what I would do. So when that one to three year old has already been split from left to right, they're going to keep splitting again. And when they get the second split, now we have four two in the back and two in the front, and that represents the four corners of the earth, or the four corners of your earth or your soul, and where there's a cherub upon each and a witch guarding that and keep itting it intact. And they'll keep trying to split this until you know, there could be many, many, many, many different splits, you know, for a real SORR survivor. And so from like five to seven is where they get that second split. After seven years old, the effulgence of the life force comes up to the base of the brain, and the brain has then moved forward and fully developed. Now it starts sending memories and information up into the hippocampus, up into your brain. So before three years old, all the memories are stored down in the intestines. From like three to five, they're stored in the heart, and then after that there's a you know, in the brain is where they're stored. I don't really need to go into the purposeful acts that they do to for the pain and the trauma, but just know this that it's extremely uncomfortable, you know, and it's almost to the point of death to that infant. They push them right up to the limit because they want that maximum effect, you know, they want that split. That's that's what they're seeking is.
Speaker 1: But they won't display the altar to dissociate or whatever, like you have to traumatize somebody to dissociate them.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, we want to We want to want is what they want to do. They want to create that gap in between the left and the right hemisphere. And once they do that, then you know, you know, Lucifer can sit on top of the soul and he basically owns the soul. He's the god over the soul. And this is all done intentionally, you know, a minister to even like some people that have come from you know, elite families, you know, very elite families, and some of these people are just really they really need help, you know, to be quite honest.
Speaker 1: Trauma in those elite families is actually very common, and that's why they're sent off to some of these boarding schools is to be traumatized. Yeah, I mean, and that was it. I mean, if you look at the British Empire and some of the people who ran at those boarding schools in the late nineteenth centuries were almost like mind control things like people get beat up. There were sexual abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse, and just incredible abuse and they wanted you to change and survive it so that you would just be the most cold blooded, vicious person imaginable that you don't care. So that's why like guy like Churchill, he could starve out millions of people in India and just keep right on going or start the war like bring on war. He didn't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've heard of stories, you know, on the news of somebody will commit a crime, you know, a vicious crime, you know, or kill someone or you know whatever, right and they don't know they said, I didn't do it right. You know, I'm innocent, and they'll probably take a polygraph test and they'll pass because they really didn't do it. They really did it right, that's correct. The guy on this side did not. This guy.
Speaker 1: A lot of people aren't looking for that too. They're not looking for this kind of split brain or schizophrenic or whatever that Even schizophrenic isn't even the right term. Sometimes you get termed that, but it's just a label that doesn't really encapsulate some of what these guys are doing, Like it's really more Black Awakening. Have you heard of rest Isdar?
Speaker 2: I have heard of him. Yes, I've never spoken to him, but I know he passed a few years ago. I think he was murdered from the hospital. Yeah, I'm sure he was. You know, you know when you when you start slapping the hornet's nest, you're gonna upset somebody and then you know that Definitely.
Speaker 1: I kind of understood he sound you sound like him, like similar kind of sensibilities, like he believed that people had entities. The Black Awakening, a lot of killings, like a lot of demon possession and stuff like that. Like, Yeah, it was pretty vocal kind of a vocal pastor about that that a lot a lot of pastors would go, the Christian leaders would go there.
Speaker 2: You know, they're just not going to go that dorm, which I can understand. You know, in this same thing I'm talking about, it happens in the military. You know, in the CIA, they'll do this same process because they want to split that mind and they want to create that dark child. That dark child is the one that would be brought up to do these horrendous crimes or even a particular mission, you know, to go make somebody disappear or whatever. Right, And they're extremely skilled individuals, you know, extremely skilled.
Speaker 1: I just did I just did a show on a guy named the Root. Have you ever heard of a lieutenant commander or lieutenant doctor naar u t They would get guys, they would get guys from criminals, and then they would literally put a helmet on top of on their head and make them watch enough films and really dark films and get them to the point where they wouldn't have no kind of physiological reaction, and then they would be done. So they were totally in new word or used to you know this thing. So then they could send them out and they would just they did. They could kill without conscience. They just it just wasn't a thing for them. So it was like some of the stuff that this mind control programming for Satan, this is very similar to that to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's yeah, you're right, it's all. It's all the same formula, all the same recipe and all. Yeah, it's a technique in formula. By putting a helmet on you like they did in the MK Ultra program. That was one thing, because they they'd give you electrical shocks, uh to go in there and it would overload the brain and bring you back, you know, all the way back to the sixth and even the seventh layer. And then they would they would they would input the information and it would be a lot in your computer and it just be a matter of fact at that point, and you know, you would be what they wanted you to be.
Speaker 1: People don't think that this is real. That's actually true. That's what they did to Ted Kazinski for three years. They literally put a helmet onto him and like belittled him, and he was different. He was He became a serial bomber, you know, the Uni bomber one eighty five IQ too, like this is a super intelligent guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. In order in order to be able to you know, carry out things, you have to have somebody that's intelligent and to be able to categorize all of you know, all of this uh splitting because you know, most people that are split, they're actually intelligent people. You know, they're Yeah, they're not going to take somebody with an IQ of you know, sixty or seventy. It's always it's always the high IQ. It's always the high IQ. It's always the high IQ people or one. They can handle this overload of information. They can handle four or five different things that have been placed in them with information, personalities that can be brought up, and all the information and that has been downloaded within them. Well you know, of course they'll try the hypnosis thing because if you can overload the brain and stimulate the brain, like I said, it takes you back to that that sixth layer and even the seventh where they can implant this information. They are the true sorry survivor. They're connected to I call it the network. Everybody maybe have their own term. So what I mean by the network would be other individuals that are tied into this where they can speak to you, speak to your subconscience when you sleep. So remember Genesis one sixteen one, rules by day one, rules by night. Astrof comes forth at night, which takes the brain portion, the subconscience part of your brain, and that's where we get the astro traveling, the peonic messaging that goes back and forth. They can download and upload information through the network because you're tied to it, and give you upgrades, so to speak, within that one program that they already did years ago.
Speaker 1: That's I think Anika Lucas used that same term network. She was like when she was like, before you troe, yeah.
Speaker 2: She was, yeah, yeah, it's unbelievable, you know what. And it's really sad for one because when you're born into this, it's not like you have to say in the matter right.
Speaker 1: To these people who would want to do this and who would want to have to explain it to people who've never gone through it if they've gone through it. And Ga Lucas said she was taken to a place in Germany, like some kind of military base, and they put the giver or the treatment like mind control treatment and stuff like that, and people would do stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, so, yeah, and you know there's an extreme amount of sexual abuse, you know within all this conditioning that goes in, and these people are people are incredibly sexually violated and out of the trauma, right, I mean that part of the trauma. It's not just by humans either. They bring animals into the mix to participate in this physical drama as well. When I know everything I'm saying a lot of it won't resonate to most people, but to a survivor, this this, this does resonate. Well, now what I'm going to say right now, I don't say this to try to upset anybody or anything, but when you get that three month old six months old, and they've already given them over to the god of this world, they will actually get a wood burner and they will engrave six six sis six six six in the most vicarious place on your body. And what place do I mean by that? Well, to use your imagination, Use your imagination.
Speaker 1: He's asking, is there a connection between SRA techniques and cruelly and ritual? Do you know anything about that?
Speaker 2: I don't, Oh, Crowley, Alistair Crowley, is that what you're talking about? Yes? Okay, Well, of course Alistair Crowley was an extreme occultist who lived in the UK. And absolutely, because he's an a cultist, he was in a Satanist family and you know, he wrote the book basically, so absolutely the answer would be yes, because he was born into that family, because his parents were his parents were this code, genetic code, like I was just talking about, it gets automatically handed down to the third and fourth generations, just like Exodus thirty four describes. And it doesn't stop there. That's the bare minimum. It just keeps perpetuating. Do you know any specific techniques or satanic virtual abuse techniques that Cruelly used or wrote about, not specifically what he did, but everything I'm talking about they all do the same thing. They all do the same thing. It's physical trauma, extreme physical trauma, sexual abuse, trauma, and not just with humans starvation. They're going to withhold sanitary services and food to an infant, a child, you know. And so when you get a girl who's now maybe twelve ish years old, now, they're going to start sending her out on assignments and she'll have appointments, the column appointments, and she'll go out and provide service for people that are willing to pay. And usually these people are already within the network, and they're already in influential places. Politicians, presidents, you know what whatever. Right, I mean, not an actor, but Anaka Lucas said she was around very high level politicians and stuff like that. Yeah, she didn't want to mention. Yeah, we don't have to mention their names. But yeah, I've ministered to people. Absolutely, they've they've been service. They've provided service for presidents that that we've had here in America. They've gone overseas and provided services for high level people and even in the monarchy in England, within within that con confound of all these people. Absolutely, they provide all these services, and it's all in secret and in private, and it's all pre arranged and nobody has any memory of it at all. Nobody, you know, you ask anybody, what are you talking about? That didn't happen? All right?
Speaker 1: It's you know some people like think of their kids, their parents sell them out and stuff like super dark stuff like right, yeah, yeah, how have you been ministering? Like how many how long have you been miss ministering to SRA survivors that.
Speaker 2: Six or seven years? Yeah, I started about two and twenty eighteen s about twenty eighteen. And this is this is all I do. This is what I do with all my time. And I just like people to know, William that a true SRA survivor has never experienced love. They never been shown love. They don't know what it means, like, what are you talking about? You know, but I emphasize that Jesus truly does love you, and he can fix this doesn't happen overnight. You know, it's gonna take it's gonna take a few months, but it doesn't take years. That that's for sure. Does not take years to get someone cleaned out.
Speaker 1: You go, what's your what's your methodology for people who've gone through s RA kind of stuff?
Speaker 2: Okay, so a client will come to me. I I one hundred percent believe in the power of prayer, and we're we're gonna, we're we We have to go to those places where, uh, the information is locked in. There are worlds that are created within the survivor where this programming is locked in and it's strategically hidden in the deep recesses of the mind. We have to go there and remove this programming because that's where it is. It's not you and I just talking right now. You know it, it's gonna we have to we have to go back to where it's strategically hidden and uh it basically the mind of a survivor is we got this web. You know, there's just this web of convoluted opposing information and programming that's in there, and it has to be strategically taken out. And if you go in there and do it incorrectly, then the soul or the mind can lock up because there's booby traps, there's land mines and timers that can be triggered and then it'll lock and you'll never get in there. So it can be done. Absolutely. Have you ever seen anything like s already associated with the cult group Children of God or there was a bird was the leader of that. Yeah, I have, and I've actually ministered to I think two or three people that were in that, and there was there was a lot of sexual abuse going on.
Speaker 1: It was endemic. It's part of those part of the cult. It was part of the traumatic child abuse. But a lot of the people who've investigated that they just call it it's pedophilia. It is I've always thought there's more to that. That's the whole thing is like it's even darker that they're literally splitting people's brains and doing stuff and.
Speaker 2: They probably don't even know what they're doing or why they're doing it, you know, it's just like, oh, it seems like something something good to do, right to them, that's what they're that's what they're thinking. But the controllers are doing something else. That's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Because the thing is is because I had a personal experien experience with somebody from that cult, and it was like I didn't have like I'm old, I'm almost turning fifty seven in a couple of days. Now, I have the kind of mental thing like I have the place in my brain where if I experienced something like that, I would know at least how to address it. But back then, when I was like nineteen, I was like, what is this person doing?
Speaker 2: This is so strange.
Speaker 1: They're flipping over like channels of the brain and I couldn't figure out. Like externally they're very normal walking around eating, but then all of a sudden, the switch happened. I'm like, and ever since then, like the Children of God has been something for me because I saw that firsthand, like they must have really messed this woman up and she had to name like River, Phoenix or Waya like I don't want to say the name, but yeah, yeah, but like they had this like names of like the you know, simple things in the world, Like that's the way she was.
Speaker 2: And it was like it's always stuck with me, very vivid memories of this, just like what is this person? I felt? I felt sympathy. I didn't understand, well, they would do it to those people because it was done to them, right, So it's continuing, like it's going on. Yeah, we're Phoenix said like he was really abused as a kid, and some of those like there was stories like people killing their parents because the abuse and things like that. With the children of Dark God. It gets very dark, very very dark, it does it does you know? Uh, there's a thing on the news about two brothers from like a ten twenty years ago, the Mendez Am I getting that name for. Yeah, you know, they were accused. I think they're they're older now, they're like thirty forty years old. Now they're in jail for killing their parents, right correct, Yeah, they they took out their parents. Well, Kate, you think about that, Why would children want to want to do that or yeah, Menendez as there does in a really violent way too, like shotguns. Yeah, well like ninety guarantee you it's it's everything that we just talked about this last hour, undred percent, and you know, and they said they were abused. They said, there you go.
Speaker 1: And I've heard stories about the dad reaping other kids too, Like I mean, it could start like there's some it's not there's other there's other claims. You know, that's what the dad was. He liked little boys like that was his kind of secret vice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the mother supported it, probably put this thing, put the appointments together and stuff, because they're all in on it. You know. It's totally a.
Speaker 1: Very wealthy family, Beverly Hills, you know, the whole bit. The kids were preppies.
Speaker 2: You know. It is sad. It is said that's what the enemy does within the soul of an individual. It just corrupts the files, you know, because this is a computer that's on top of our heads. You know, it's a finely tuned computer. If he can corrupt your files and he can sit on the top, then you're going to serve the god of this world. And that's what we don't want now.
Speaker 1: And it's kind of weird, like you have to like I've done these things about these assassins or people who've clearly been split brained and stuff like that, and it's like, what else is happening? It goes back to disdar black awakening, Like there's so many weird shootings and things that are happening, like it's like can't be accounted. It's also kind of a fairly recent phenomenon. I mean you can't find it as often in pre World War you know two, Like it's something post World War two, Like you didn't hear about these scootings. You didn't hear about this, these kind of things. And now it's just where you've become a newer tour like it's an everyday occurrence. And there's these people are strange, man, they really are, Like some of them are like how did they come to this that you felt the convulsion to go shoot innocent people?
Speaker 2: Like? Right? So strange? Yeah, that part part it's cued, it's brought up and then it carries out the act. And these people are getting younger and younger that do it, and it's really sad because the deprivation of this world is is just getting worse and worse, just like the Bible says it's supposed to get it. Absolutely does. But you can be free of this. But you know, William, you really have to want it really bad, really bad, and you've got to be dedicated to get out of it. It's not just like I said, a quick prayer is not going to do it. You got to be dedicated to get it out.
Speaker 1: So you're saying through your ministry and through your you know, skills, like you've gotten people from survivor to basically back to functioning in society.
Speaker 2: That's correct. I'd speak to people every single day, you know. I have a There's this one young lady that I'm speaking to. She's actually in They put her an award, and she sneaks off somehow and will meet with me. I don't know how she does it, but she'll sneak off and meet with me, and they got her drugged up, you know, and it's just amazing, but she wants it really bad.
Speaker 1: Do you think that there's a top down kind of pyramidal structure to these things, that there's these groups are connected, like there's a network or the cult the Capital c Coults or Capital and network that not only are the network, but that there's some kind of hierarchy or organization that with with like kind of almost like a corporate structure. Do you have you found anything like that?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I don't think it can be pointed back like to one particular group. The Tower of Babbel, there was fourteen ruling families, you know, some say twelve, some say thirteen. I say fourteen. But those are the original families that were involved. And if your bloodline goes back to one of those ruling families, you're born with this nephelim entity automatically. And those fourteen ruling families are still in existence today. Now names change, you know, because of marriage, divorce and all that, but the bloodline does not change. So the network started with those fourteen ruling families, which are still in existence today, and it just gets broader and broader, you know, it just it just expands over time.
Speaker 1: Have you read Fritz spring Myers bloodlines of the Illuminatis, So do you give credence to his his?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was in the CIA. So you have to understand and that unless somebody willingly and intentionally wants to get one hundred percent free, then that means they still have some good metro programming within side of them. Fritz Springmeer has a lot of good things to say, Okay, he does. He's got a lot of good things to say. So with within that, there's also sprinkled with some not truths also just to keep to keep it cycled. And you're just constantly chasing, constantly chasing, just like this, and someone never gets fixed. You're just going round and round and round of the mountain just just h nothing. You don't get fixed.
Speaker 1: So those so the bloodline stuff is really real. That's why I think the Rockefellers they had some kind of secret room. Like I talked to this guy Curtzio, and they said they had almost like an occult room with statuaries and like that the public would never see. Yeah, like that was their ritual room. And the father of John d I forgot his name, but he was he was literally a snake old salesman, but supreme creep like wow, like he did stuff to his kids, like super dark. Like there's just story of weird stories about that guy. He would make John jump like, hey, jump into my arms, and then John would jump in the father would like drop his arms and make his kid fall flat on his face, you know, into the rocks or something, and they go, never trust.
Speaker 2: Anybody there, you go, That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: This is like you guys are sharing this stuff about menendas, like the dad is that crazy?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like I have to read this menenda stuff because Ali says Jose decapitated their dog as a message. This stuff happens. Man, there's some crazy stuff. It It happens. It add and it's more prevalent then we give credence to Uh, it's it's all around you. It could be the people next door, right next, right next to nice people. You know, you could go away for the weekend and they'd watch your house. Right that that nice of of a of a person, you know. But when the clock strites about eight p m. We have a we have a different different like Chuck ol and Hyde.
Speaker 1: How many of these serial killers are like that? I think of Ted Bundy like externally, like a smart lawyer going to law school, and like externally like women liked him apparently, like he had the right looks and personality, and then like the most horrible stuff imaginable he did yea.
Speaker 2: And the Greener Yeah, the Green River Killer.
Speaker 1: Killer, so many of these guys. Yeah, it's programmed to kill type like McGowan type stuff. Have you read that book.
Speaker 2: I haven't read the book, but I know I know those characters you're you're speaking about. Yeah, there's a long list. There's a long list in that book.
Speaker 1: It's not like two guys, like fifty people like who were then killed like ten people each.
Speaker 2: Like it's really crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Anybody have any questions? Thanks for listening, everybody. We're almost at the hour mark. Anybody on YouTube put in a question or rumble. Thanks for sharing your information. Yeah, it is strange, but you know, I'm doing more and more interviews and you kind of see this rhyming, the sinking syncopation, you know, like they're sinking up. Like the stories they're they're different. I've done this story that Hasannah. Have you ever heard of this Hosanna church. It's kind of okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because like.
Speaker 1: What they found was like unbelievable, like infant abuse and just like networks cops in a church. It's like wow, like you can't even believe this stuff, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: You'd be amazed. All the survivors that I minister too, they've all gone to church, and a lot of this stuff has happened in the church, like the basement or the pastor's house on our Friday night the priest, the pastor whatever his title is, okay, and some of these pastors, priests, that's what.
Speaker 1: They do, right, No, you know, Rex Huerman is the list killer, Like he's I don't think he's gone to trial yet, but he's the alleged killer of serial killer of these women. His uncle recently got sued civilly forced sra have you heard of that. It's in upstate New York and they've the church paid him off. But like so externally he's a Protestant minister and then these women are like this guy would take me downstairs at the church and do all kinds of rituals and abuse me. So like it's like this uh dual thing. And so it's not just the case it happens, It's happened in the Catholic stories of Catholic priests doing the stuff, right, So I'm not like selectively attacking Protestants or Catholics because yeah, but it's like these are these are statements that people are putting out recently, like this human thing that he got sued was in.
Speaker 2: The last four or five years. So this isn't some kind of.
Speaker 1: Like dusty old case, Like this is a recent and there was the litigation for youremen involved six other women and then and then you bring a broader view and where this guy is all these other women would have disappeared in their unsolved crimes. Like it's like it's like true Detective. It's so freaking creepy.
Speaker 2: I know there's one coven. I can't tell you that where they are located or anything like that, but are active. Uh. You know, they'll take people from parks, parking lots, little kids, and you know, then they'll do their rituals and then dispose of the bodies afterwards. And such. This group, a pastor is over them. He's a pastor on Sunday morning, and a satanis on Friday night. Come to find out, this group they're protected by people in law enforcement and even even higher than the law enforcement. They're protected. Wow, you turn them into the local police, they don't do anything nothing. It's the network, it's the cult. It's that whole underground connections of these people.
Speaker 1: And it's like that was, Yeah, Zanna had like two cops in it two cops in the group and they were just involved in the darkest stuff.
Speaker 2: I'll unbelievable.
Speaker 1: That's the basis for True Detective and a true Detective, like the lead character Rust and Cole, the he comes under suspicion for being the killer, right, that's why he's being derogated, so like he's actually obsessed with this kind of occult sra occult ritual abuse. And then the pastor ends up dead. And the kind of subtext of the True Detective is that the lead character went after the pastor because he was corrupt, he was hiding everything. But anyway, it did brought that show rhymes with all this stuff it does, and that's probably why it's so it resonates, like the first season of True Detective a lot of cinema people and they just think.
Speaker 2: It's like amazing, like it's.
Speaker 1: Right because like they actually address the stuff, like there's rituals in churches they had like the horned God, like this ancient kind of green Man type stuff like like you talk about Nimrod and Egyptians and all this stuff. Like that's what True Detective is is like they're not talking about just Crowley types. They actually mentioned Curley in it. They mentioned like a city called Curley. But the main character of the main guys says cruelly, like you know what he's the writers are doing. But the writer Niclizzato Pizelado.
Speaker 2: Was willing to go back.
Speaker 1: Into kind of the ancient paganism and drudism. And yeah, this whole thing like that's because it's it's it's relevant.
Speaker 2: It leads up to stuff that's happening under ground today. It does.
Speaker 1: Randy, we are at the hour mark. Is there anything you'd like to add or anything I've messed before we wrap it up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you are a survivor, I want you to know you've never If you've never feel love, you don't trust anybody and rightfully so you never experienced love. I just want you to know that you are truly loved. Jesus loves you. He can fix this and he can fix everything within you.
Speaker 1: Where can people find you, Randy? Working people find your books? And I know you have a website. Let me see if I can bring up that website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Randy Goodwin dot org. You can contact me on there. This book is on Amazon and uh, yeah, if you just want to send me a note. That would be great. You can find me on there and I meet people every day for like a session. So we love to talk to you.
Speaker 1: So, Randy Goodwick, contact informations there, deliverance testimonies, podcasts, a sorry survivors can schedule an appointment.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's all there, Europe and Pacific Northwest. It looks like Portland, Oregon. I bet you're busy if you're important. That whole city is demon possessed, right, I think so. I mean there's so many people end up in the rivers and water around there. It's like I've done a lot of research on this smiley face killings type stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they find bodies in the Willamette River and the club all the time.
Speaker 1: I can't even keep up. I can't keep up. And it's like the police are covering man. It's like True Detective, Like it's so dark. The medical examiners give to crappy stuff, like it's literally like Chinatown the movie. Like the medical examiners are crop. So stay safe out there, guys.
Speaker 2: Be safe.
Speaker 1: Trust in Jesus Christ, get back to your Bible. Spiritual warfare is real you Randy, Thank you, thanks for sharing everything, and God bless Thanks for listening everybody. We have like one hundred live listeners my YouTube channel. It's kind of back for now, so I appreciate all my old listeners joining in, and hopefully my YouTube channel is stay there. Censorship is evil. Our rights of free speech are enshrined in the First Amendment, but they come from God. There your God given rights beyond the state. It's inherent. So people who want to shut down free speech are bad people anyway, Thanks for listening everybody. Randy Goodwin Randy Goodwin dot org. I'll put a link to to his website, show Notes, go get his book, help him out. If you have any questions or anything, you can follow up with him. So Randy really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Thank you all right,