Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six to nine The Games Mike the Bulldog Biyonchi on jr. R.
Speaker 2: All Right, good morning, Mike Bianchi from the uh well, the Luxury Condo. They're deep in the balance of Metro West. How's your twenty twenty five going so far, Buddy, going very well.
Speaker 3: Watched a lot of football at the Luxury Condo over the week in was thrilled the Tampa Bay Buccaneers made the playoffs yesterday. They also got Mike Evans the co record as Mike Evans ties the great Jerry Rice with eleven eleven consecutive seasons of one thousand yards receiving or more.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Got it on the last play of the game and the Bucks end up winning the game twenty seven to nineteen over the Saints. That clenched the playoffs for the Buccaneers and.
Speaker 2: Three million in the bank. Three million in the bank as a bonus. Can't forget that?
Speaker 4: Is that what Evans got?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure did.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: That's why he was celebrating so heavily.
Speaker 1: It was so cool and classy that they did the play for Evans. And you know, after the game's over basically, but did you see him Pat doing the money symbol like this screat.
Speaker 3: So the Bucks will be in the wild card round of the playoffs. That'll I think they play next Sunday night. Yeah, correct, They'll be playing the Washington Commanders, who also made the playoffs. Dolphins did not make the playoffs. They lose to the Jets thirty two to twenty yesterday. Aaron Rodgers, by the way, got his five hundred career touchdown pass. It didn't matter because the Dolphins weren't going to make the playoffs anyway, because the Broncos beat the Chiefs, who didn't have any of their starters in the game. So the Broncos blitzed the Chiefs thirty eight to nothing. That would have eliminated the Dolphins anyway.
Speaker 2: Tyreek Hill once out of Miami dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, I don't know what's going on in South Florida.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Butler once out of once off the heat, and now Tyreek Hill wants out of Miami as well. He's become a real distraction for that franchise. Steven Ross, the owner, did say after the game, put out a statement that Mike McDaniel, the head coach and Chris Greer. The GM will be back, but it's going to be interesting to see what they do with Tyreek Hill because again he seems like he's becoming a cancer on that team.
Speaker 4: Good Dolphins out.
Speaker 3: Jaguars will probably fire their head coach Doug Peterson and perhaps their GM Trent Balkey. Today they lose the final game of the regular season twenty six to twenty twenty six to twenty three over the colt They finished the season four and thirteen. Doug Peterson, They've got to start over again. That franchise is Moriban right now. Your Meadhead's got it done. Last night lent thirty one to nine. The Detroit Meadheads beat the Vikings thirty one to nine. That clinches the number one overalls seed in the NFC for the Lions, which means they get home field advantage throughout the playoffs, So big win for them. Jamir Gibbs, by the way, wow, running backs scored four touchdowns in the second half last night, So yeah. Packers end up not only losing to the Bears yesterday, they may have lost their starting quarterback, Jordan Love and one of their best receivers as well, Christian Watson to injuries during the game. Watson's injury looked really bad. I don't know what's going on with Jordan Love. It looked like he injured his wrist. So hopefully he'll be back for the playoffs. We've already had one coaching firing in the NFL. The Patriots after one season have fired Jared Mayo, who again coached the Patriots this one year. He replaced Bill Belichick, but they made a change.
Speaker 4: Did he even make it out of the stadium before he was fired?
Speaker 3: It was like right after the game when it was being reported that he'd been fired. I don't know if Robert Kraft, the owner, went into the locker room after the game and fired him.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, wait to go, congrats on the wind screwing up our draft pick. And uh, here's some banana boxes. Fill them up and get the hell out, Mayo. We'll have hr escore you, escort you out of the building.
Speaker 1: Did anybody else think it was ironic that Mayo worked for Craft?
Speaker 4: I never even thought about that.
Speaker 1: I a couple of beers, but I was at my friend's house and they kept talking about Mayo, and I'm like, is this like a craft joke.
Speaker 4: I'm dead serious because I don't pay attention to them.
Speaker 2: I would wait for you to cross Paul i ate the Duke's Mayo Bowl in there as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah maybe yeah, I was gonna think, is there an owner named Duke?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Helman's God, what else do we have going on in sports Man? The Magic not only lose last night, they are short handed now. They have Jalen Thugs out with an injury. He injured his back on Friday night, had to be wheeled off the court in a wheelchair with a towel draped over his head.
Speaker 4: Don't know when he's gonna be back.
Speaker 2: At the Magic.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable what's going on. Hopefully Palo's gonna be back here shortly. And we don't know yet how serious Jalen Suggs injury is. But the Magic actually won Friday night, raining threes down on the Raptors. But they lost to the Jazz yesterday. The UCF basketball didn't see what happened to them yesterday. They lost the Kansas by fifty one points, ninety nine to forty eight. They lost to Kansas yesterday at home. Not a good way to open up the Big twelve home season with a fifty one point loss. What else we have going on in sports? Here's a big shock for were you? Jade and Rashada, the transfer quarterback who left Florida sued the school because of a reniggedd renigged upon nil deal. He's leaving Georgia now, so he transfer, He's signed. He he renigged on a commitment to Miami. He signs with the Gators. Uh leaves the Gators for Arizona State, leaves Arizona State for Georgia. Now he's leaving Georgia.
Speaker 1: You talk about a cancer. You know you were talking about Reek before. Come on, yeah, so unbelievable. What's going on with that kid? I don't know. If I were a college I don't know if i'd sign him, I wouldn't Ye.
Speaker 2: Lightning got pounded on the West Coast at Anaheim last night for one dog hockey action.
Speaker 4: There you go, a little hockey. What else we got going on?
Speaker 1: You do see that I'm wearing my magic shirt today, Pat right. This is for the support that I throw for you.
Speaker 2: Are you're You're You're a true true true Blue fan there as in Blue and Whiting Night.
Speaker 4: M h By the way, sad story.
Speaker 3: I hate it on a sad story, you guys see, So Georgia obviously lost a note or.
Speaker 4: Dame Kirby Smart's dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kirby Smart's dad was in New Orleans for the game. I guess he's walking around New Orleans. He takes a fall, fractures his hip, and then he dies after complications with hip surgery. Seventy six years old. Sad, Yeah, no doubt for Kirby Smart. So obviously our heart you know, our prayers go out to the Smart family.
Speaker 2: Wow, way to end on that dog? Can you give us a little bulldog bark maybe to take us out on an up note? There, Doggie, I.
Speaker 4: Will talk to you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 1: On demand.
Speaker 4: To download the iHeartRadio app Safe Time