Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The guy focusing on.
Speaker 1: Why does it hate me? I don't know over a human's face that focuses on letters. That's insane. We do not focus on product. We do not focus on product people. I am Sony product. I like like that that. Welcome to the snarts Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to get yours glazed by the great Chris Rays, Derek black Mass, and Tom Sweet.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some ships. Sit back and prepare for some glazing fit. You don't, don't I love that ship? Dude? What was that that dunk? Dn't wasn't? Oh I thought that was I thought that was law and order. It kind of. I mean, actually it's not that far event, it's not actually that correct, now that I say that, it's not really that crazy of a pro prospect. Yeah, just like that, then, don't. Hey, everybody, Welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast. It's me Chris, it's him Sweeney, it's him Derek. Welcome aboard another time, another day, on on this train train. You're right there? No fuck, oh you're good. Yeah, you sound like you're sick.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Actually I do need to take more antibiotics.
Speaker 1: I forgot, did you ship the bed at all. No. I.
Speaker 2: I also I counteracted with pro and pre bio prebiotics to make sure that I didn't ship the bed. You know, you want to shoot the bed and have to you know, ruin your sheets.
Speaker 1: In the bed is pretty pretty embarrassing.
Speaker 2: It's it's a terrible thing to do, you know. I don't want to upset my partner or nothing. You know, yeah, partner that I live with and share the bed with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to do that. It's kind of selfish. Anyway, we got a lot to talk about today. I don't like you guys. What do you mean I'm gonna contact this podcast? Why? What's make a video? I don't know what would you even make a seven hour video of? Like, uh, I'm just like this is what it was like behind the scenes of the show, and it's just it's just him always being late. You were really early today though. I was really really killed you were You were too early? Yeah? Really? Yeah? He showed up and I was like still kind of laying down scrolling. I was like, what the fuck? Yeah, dude, I got that Disney energy right now? Oh, you were right, that's right. You were at Disney yesterday for the fourth. You see that fucking Donald Trump image that he posted where he was like it was like a Jedi or he had like the red lights. It was like a portrait of him with the red light saber, and he was like happy made the fourth everybody. And it's just like.
Speaker 2: Does anybody else need any more like proof that this guy loves being evil? Like, does anybody need any more proof.
Speaker 3: Than he's just like an unbelievable egomaniac. It's like like to a degree where it's like what like.
Speaker 2: But like like every every time he praises ship, like, oh, this dict he only praises dictators, by the way, This dictator of hungry of this and and like these are great people.
Speaker 1: This dictator has the best RGB fucking set up. It is streaming. It's crazy. How long before you think dictators are gonna start like streaming and stuff?
Speaker 2: Oh man, actually that is I'm surprised they have I'm kind of.
Speaker 1: Surprised they have it.
Speaker 3: I think one a dark timeline ship where like for uh, for a hot while Bad is gonna be like fine, like for a long time Bad has been like underlead.
Speaker 1: We're kind of already there.
Speaker 3: But I think like we're at the point where bad is not pushed back against but soon gonna be fine. It's gonna be fine to be like, oh a villain, Like if Saddam Busy was alive. Right now, people will be like, he's actually not too terrible, like like.
Speaker 1: Oh, well he's sure, but like he's well he's brown.
Speaker 2: Well that's also that's a little yeah, it's a little complicated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's brown, filling paint is well, he's the brown Yes, I know he's I know his name is brown, but like, yes, he is.
Speaker 2: He is brown. Is like a like a you know, a Latino person, Right, He's not one of.
Speaker 1: Those fake ones, like like the bright ones like Wes Wesley he says, he said, one of the bright ones. One of the bright ones they call the bright one. Yeah, what do you mean, like Wesley Snipes is too white to be considered black?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he's so he he he he went past vanta, which resets you.
Speaker 1: Is he the darkest guy? Like there's so many people that are black that no, of course, well he's he's one of the darkest famous I'm dark man. I was wondering.
Speaker 2: I thought I was darker than him. You're I need to see your person.
Speaker 1: I am very red. You're red.
Speaker 2: I am very you have a little bit of that red shade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look like literally native American shape, a little gross you like a pig was thrown off a fucking building type. Is that bruised that? I hate that. I hate how red I am because I'm the only one that's like that in my family. That's right. I've met your entire family. I met your dad. Have it. We want to catch up? Yeah, we we've been catching up with You're hanging out my father's welcome as you sit on the like it's a chairman of an elephant's face, enjoy yourself. But but but the the trunk comes up through the middle of the chair, so you're like, so you're like, what is going on with that? Crazy? You know that was the last of its breed, you know that, right, and begged for Begtory, give me bregs. We taught how to speak and I killed it. Still it was interesting. Come here, my little red, my little red, glowing boy, red glowing little boy. Look at you, Look at you.
Speaker 2: We are a little loss in the sauce.
Speaker 1: I want to touch on something, yeah, real quick, that I am sincere. I'm sincerely fucking baffled by. All Right, you're aware of this, I guess that the so Gears of Wars coming to PlayStation officially, it's actually happening. It's kind of a big moment because that means like, all right, one, you know Wed's Halo coming. Yeah, it's next, because it's definitely gonna happen. I've been calling this for years, but like, okay, it's here. What do you think this is? Like?
Speaker 2: What do I think this?
Speaker 1: If you heard that Gears of War is coming to playtation, what would you assume that would be? Well?
Speaker 2: What the thing that I was My first thought, and I don't know if it's your first thought, was that like this is the end of the Xbox console. Like they're not making yet more.
Speaker 1: But like they're gonna publish shit. Probably they're not gonna make it. It's just you do what say it did, which is smart. It's like probably the best thing that they could do. They're gonna make a shit ton of money, especially now where people aren't really gonna be people are not gonna be buying consoles. Yeah going forward really uh in the same way that they used to.
Speaker 2: And then the only other thing is uh, well. Also, it was just because it's I was like, what, what's the difference between this and the ultimate edition?
Speaker 1: Really? Right? This is exactly so it's dude, it's been it's twenty fucking twenty five. Yeah, I think Gears three came out in twenty eleven. I'm pretty sure it's been a long ass time. Right. The idea that they would be like, all right, hey, Gears is coming to PlayStation, isn't that exciting? Here's just the first one again is fucking bewildering. People have been asking for this collection forever. Yeah, like since forever fucking ago. I am so disavoided at this. It's just the first, the first. The first one is my least favorite one.
Speaker 2: It is objectively everyone's least played one. You don't go back to Gears one, like if anything always played Gears too.
Speaker 1: It's not exactly the classical one. If you if you're doing a restart like it's I don't want to make it sound like it's a bad. Yeah, it's good, but like, brother, we've I already have this, but they're doing it good. To be fair, they're doing like, oh, if you have it already, it's free. Cool, But I I still have it. Yeah, it's the same game I have.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be the I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care. That's what bothers me is like, I should be over the moon about this. I should be so fucking excited. I should have been like, Oh, praise the fucking sun. Dude, Gears is coming finally. Nothing. Look, dude, there's no Years. There's no berserker in Gears too, you know, so? Is there not? No? Is that? Is that a fact? The berserkers in Gyears one? That can't be. There's none in two. I don't think there's abserker in two. I look, it's been a long time time playing. I'm prone to being wrong. Look, but I do not. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I have no evidence in my brain of fighting a berserker intwo.
Speaker 1: Fight one. You fight the first one, you're in the church. I remember that. I know that.
Speaker 2: And then you fight the the emotion ones and the three the blowing up one against some.
Speaker 1: Kind of green and jungle and ship. I perserver moment doesn't stick out to me in Years of War two. So you might be right, but I just had a hard time believing that. It feels like would they do that? Like why would like you think that it would be like if like it would be like if the Jackals weren't in Halo two, but they were in the first and third one, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, why would they just not if you already have it done, why wouldn't you just pay it the next day? It'd be it'd be like the what the hunters are in Halos one, two, and three?
Speaker 2: Right, everything is in all of that, I imagine.
Speaker 1: So everything is there's unless they're new, in which case they're there for them then and then there have no Golden Elites and Halo two I guess, but that's the same, you know what I mean, it's the same animal. No, man, it's a whole different The Golden you can't kill. You gotta hit them in the back. I don't remember. You remember what?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You remember? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Multiple and it means you can kill from the back.
Speaker 3: And Halo one there's a part where there's like there's a glass floor and then there's two Golden Elites on each one, there's one on each side.
Speaker 1: You have to hit them in the back. You cannot shoot them and kill them. Why do I not remember that?
Speaker 3: I remember this like vividly because you Yeah, I played it with you. Maybe you cannot shoot and kill them, you have to hit them in the back.
Speaker 1: I played a lot of Halo in my ears. I mean, I guess, I just I guess I just blinked.
Speaker 3: Because I remember the biggest remember encountering that when I was little and being like, dude, why would they do this to me?
Speaker 1: I'm eight? All right, strategy you're saying that though, Yeah, somebody and Chatt needs to let us know. I need to fact check this because, like I I just find it difficult to believe that there wouldn't be a berserker in Gears. Play Gears Too.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna pull up my Xbox one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go find my old fucking hardware, dust it off, plug it in, play it at fucking thirty frames per second. Actually, oh, actually they did uprise it end up all right, you know whatever? Fine, but like put it on PC. This was I want to street it no much. I want to street you know. Fun Playing Gears Too on screen would.
Speaker 2: Be would be funny ship it would be like it would be the first time I'm like, hey, I want to actually do some PvP, Like I'm giddy to do it because I'm like I don't care.
Speaker 1: Just even even a Horde, even a Hord session with us and like some random fucking players, some random a listener. We can wrap you can actually do that wrapfle Oh yeah, that ten thousand dollars forty five minutes. It wouldn't be that ten forty five minutes. And that's it. We get there half an hour later. I remember it being like lost like thirty seconds. It was like a minute the screen and then like all right, man, but so sad. I'm so yeah. Man. I saw the news this morning. I saw Gears Award trending, and I was like, oh man, no way, it's finally happening. I got so I felt myself getting so excited because I know it's close, you know what I mean. It's one of those things where it's like that's that's gonna be a summer release, that's like right here. Oh the collection, Oh fuck yeah, dude, Marcus Phoenix Cone. Its sound like they have like a it's so much harder to do the Halo collection than it was the Gears collection. It's that's so much more work. Yeah, it's so much more difficult. Why why have you forsaken? It has to be that there has to be something that they're gonna space them out. But like that's that's a somebody wants that. Nobody wants that spaced out.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not like they're even remakes, because like if there are remakes, then maybe it's like say the thing that's happened with middle Gear, right right, I'm not annoyed, but also okay, they're doing actual remakes.
Speaker 1: So I'm not expecting them to drop them. All. I want to say, it's exactly if they were if they were doing this from the ground up. Again, yeah, I get it, but like it's just a port of a remake from fucking ten years ago. It's gonna be a little bit smoother, by the way. That Meddle of your Solid remake is gonna be fuck amazing. I can tell already because that I just you know, who's making that, the guys who just did the Oblivion. Oh that's gonna slap sick crazy. I might actually like it this time.
Speaker 3: I like that game a lot because it's really cool, but I hate playing I'm.
Speaker 1: Just not like I like it. I just like it lessons. I'm more of a well, I'm just this is just me.
Speaker 2: This is a me thing where I appreciate and I'm impressed by, like real life mechanics when they implement things in games, like, oh, it's cool that they did that, But I never personally, I never enjoy them. This isn't every game that I can think of. Even NBA Live. They're like, oh, if you don't, if you put the game down for a while, your player stats go down because you're not practicing, like you know, like yeah, And I'm like no, no, I don't like, like, you know, it's impressive that they can do that. This is like there's been metal gear mechanics like that too. There's this, but I just like, don't.
Speaker 1: I like it. I just think three is like a little bit overboard with it. It's just like slightly not too much. I still enjoyed it, and I still I think I made it, Like through that game, why have my food spoiled?
Speaker 2: So like because you're in a fucking jungle, bro, I'm hoarding food. And then it's like, well you gotta eat it, bro, then I don't need it, and then it's going you get your.
Speaker 1: Food when you need your food, you eat it when you need it.
Speaker 3: Then when you don't need it anymore, you kill myself while you're in the jungle and I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Do it for you. Can I not salt my food? No, like I'm a cowboy.
Speaker 1: The one thing that makes the one thing that makes the stuff in that game better is the fact that, like the the ultimate forgiveness point of that for me is uh, the end, like the boss fight where you get like, wait a week and then he dies of old age. I think that's fucking sick. That's a girl. That's awesome idea.
Speaker 2: Speaking of spoil food, that's all you can easily kill one of the bosses.
Speaker 1: I thought you I thought you were saying spoiled speaking spoiled food. You just spoiled vinegar, solid throat.
Speaker 2: No, just again that if you get spoil twelve years later, it's like, dude, you should, yeah, probably tell.
Speaker 1: Yourself that, like look at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at that point, I can't. I can't be because my my idea is, like, this game has been out for so fucking long, you are not that interested in playing it, you know, if you haven't played at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're playing video games, you're like a person that cares about video game that is like a very much soy benchmark video game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I was very much. It took me a long time to play medic your clid to you, and I never cared. Like the way that I view it almost is like people have people can talk about like if I'm avoiding medlic your solid entirely basically for like a long ass time, people are talking about it around me. They can talk about whatever because it means nothing to me, you know what I mean everything that they're saying, like, I'm not gonna remember half the exactly because these proper nouns and these names aren't aren't connecting to anything that I know.
Speaker 2: Yes, So the first time I uh, two of my friends, I was gonna wait for I'm the person that always waits for things to become super cheap when they come out. And so Skyrim dropped right in twenty eleven and I heard about him. I was like, Oh, this is gonna be dope. And then I'm like, I don't want to fucking.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wait. So you played, No, I played.
Speaker 2: I played in twenty twelve, but I was gonna wait for it to be even cheaper. But it hadn't reached the point. But my two of my closest friends wouldn't shut the fuck up about It was the only thing they were talking about a year later.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: So it was not a year later, but it was within anuble months. I would have I would have waited a year.
Speaker 3: Because I just like, well, let me get I like soon played that game in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: I'm a fan of Well that that's so funny. See that's crazy. That is that is so funny. Yeah, because you when you lived with us, yeah, four and you started playing Skyrim. I was like, are you playing Skyrim again? He was like, again, that is the normal thing you would think. Soon I was that game trapped mine?
Speaker 2: Did you play the remastered version or the whatever it like, the one like the scale edition or something whatever?
Speaker 1: The fun that was that it was insane.
Speaker 3: That's when I got just first got my girlfriend too, so she was getting neglected because that game.
Speaker 1: Was fucking It's a neglectful game. I was like, I don't know, I don't. I was like, I don't know how people I don't. I don't know how kids in high school played that game and wiped the school because I would just be like, I'm not going to school, I'm gonna I was in college when I came out.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm not going to school. I'm going to play Skyrim. I don't give a fuck about I don't do a funk about school. Tamriell needs me to cause chaos.
Speaker 2: I think what I was playing I was unemployed.
Speaker 1: It was badass. I think it was bad. I remember I.
Speaker 2: Moved from a I was in Arizona twenty eleven when it came out. I first, I hadn't even heard the Skyrim theme because I hadn't been following the eldest scrolls. I was just like, whatever, I'm aware of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me neither. And uh.
Speaker 2: This chick her phone was ringing, and I thought, like, I was like, the is that got a war?
Speaker 1: The fuck is?
Speaker 2: Actually like no, it's fucking Skyrim hadn't even dropped yet. This bitch was like like you know, like she's like rabid fan. I'm like, all right, relax, yeah and uh.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: The next year I moved to Cali, Uh, because I had I had to where my long story short, I had some law trouble with my car got taken away.
Speaker 1: I probably mentioned it before. Oh yeah your my, no, no, no, my, that was my my. That was crazy thing that we met before, like we actually like met in person met It's interesting he met his car. The reveal is interesting. Yeah, all these years it was you, Yeah, it was me. I stole his car.
Speaker 2: I stole me, stole my car, and then I yeah, but I came back to California, I stole my car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I was jobless. I was.
Speaker 2: I was trying to find a job, right, and so I had a sweet deal where my my friend's mom let me crash to their place and all I had to do was pay a fifty a month til I got a job, which was like super sweet deals. So I had a little bit of money saved up. And then they had a big ass fucking one of those old giant TVs though you know, oh yeah yeah, and it's like a million.
Speaker 1: Pounds and ship. Dude carrying those TVs was insane off and it was like what do we weig time?
Speaker 2: Because my mom bought a house and then her her partner had a house down the street. At first and we transferred to dude, it was like that'd be like seven of us. We're so stupid just taking it like maybe five houses.
Speaker 3: What makes crazy is that I've lifted TVs that are so much heavier than couches I've lifted, yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: So insanely And I'm like, what makes this TV so heavy? You want a heavy TV? Dude? Like, getting getting the cr the CRT in my living room up on that fucking stand by myself was crazy. I felt like I had to like really summon, like I screamed while I was like it. Especially those TVs too, because they're so awkwardly shaped, so the weight is all fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the way is right in the screen, it's right.
Speaker 3: Why want to fall into you? It's I remember lifting those TVs. I remember like I was like, I was like, I'm going to open a back of this TV. There has what is this? What's in here? Is there another dimension? Because they're so fucking heavy and they always fall straight forward on the screen and destroy themselves.
Speaker 1: And I'm like it was very these things.
Speaker 2: Bullet proof counterweights would have I mean, it would have made it significantly heavier, but having counterweights would have been nice so they won't, like say earthquake, they can fall over so easily. Well, they're heavy, so I guess they didn't really do that very often.
Speaker 1: But no, yeah, when they got flat they did. Yeah, that's why they made the bases. Yeah, crazy heavy. You remember the you remember the first TV that we got. I think it's mixed TV. No, actually, but like the stand that came with it was like as heavy as the TV was.
Speaker 3: Those TVs are fucking insane, man, I really really wish I held one of those. On one of them, They're all like, there's no like in my house in New York, and I went back, there's nothing is like not modern anymore.
Speaker 1: The old. Yeah. Yeah, I'm glad I got one off of some guy who murdered someone or something.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, very cool.
Speaker 1: I can't remember how I got that one actually, murderally got the TV. It was like a government repossessed TV from like some like like from it was like some guy had committed a crime and then they basically took all of this stuff because he was in jail for a while forever. It was like a crazy like he's like like crazy for like actual guy, like he should be in jail, like for sure. Uh and uh. A friend of mine worked for the people who was doing like, hey, you want to c RT from a murderer? And I was like, yes, what do you mean it's free? I want to haunted television. Yes, of course I wanted the people screaming inside shut up.
Speaker 2: Souls have been trapped by the you know, the murdered victims of that guy. I know the TV turns it on and it's imprinted into it.
Speaker 1: Every now and again, I see somebody like I see like a face kind of whispering around.
Speaker 3: You know the Ring, Like when a girl was coming to me, what do you break this into TV? And THENK that's what you like, in the middle of her coming out, you break and you cut her body up and.
Speaker 1: He falls out. Oh, Like, did you see that movie? Do you see the Ring? I saw the original one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait, what do you mean originally?
Speaker 1: Like because they made another Ring movie later on, like in twenty sixteenth.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm just talking about the Ring, right. Well, I didn't even know this. I guess that makes sense. Why wouldn't they make sequels?
Speaker 1: Is that a previewl or sequels to The Lord of the Rings?
Speaker 2: I think it's uh, it's a there's a novella.
Speaker 1: Is a novella in the series. Oh, it's it's like it's it's.
Speaker 2: A spin off towards going on at the same time, was like The Soldier, Yeah, yeah, exactly, like like like this is the meantime, like this, this is the story about the little.
Speaker 1: Ring is happening, but this is the ring I saw Centers. How was it? It was good. It's black, you know, that's very crazy, very black movie. That was awesome.
Speaker 3: It was great, I told I told Lily, like, Lily, I don't know if you'll be like you get mad.
Speaker 1: It looks really good. Do you know where I watched The Guess like a movie that it reminds me. Know, yeah, there you go. It's fucking great. Yeah, it's a black Enan. That's my one problem with it. It's fucking I don't mean this in like a complexion way. The movie's very dark. I mean literally like I feel like I can't say it was like ask a Man again, where I was like, not that bad, it's not that bad, but it's damn near teetering on the light, the lighting, the lighting. But it's a lot of black people.
Speaker 3: When there's yellow lighting and there's like sweat, it doesn't it looks we look like we're made of like cinnama.
Speaker 1: You know. It's it's funny because it's like it's like a it's like a dimly little harror movie with like a primarily black cast, And it's very funny because it's like you got to start to realize why, like incidental, why things like it's you. I'm trying to word this in a way that doesn't sound like you start to understand why racism happens, but like you can, you can, but you understand why. It's like, ah, it's so difficult to light a crew like this. Well it's crazy, I know, but it's like you can see why people are like, that's just not not make a movie. It's not work.
Speaker 2: It's much more difficult. It's so much harder to do, but it is. It's fucking a damn good movie.
Speaker 1: The music's dope. Music's great. That one scene and the barn is great.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy scene. In general, yeah, the movie was good up until then.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh this is great. Oh yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I really I I like the movie a lot.
Speaker 1: I think the ending part with the with the Asian woman incensed me. We're not gonna go in, We're not gonna talk about it. I'm gonna watch it gets get done. It was a bit this flaws, it's a little bit rush. What are you doing. You're taking a pill Cosby over here, Cosby Pillion over here. What is that? Take a drink of my water while I take a drink. I'm that good. I'm that good. That is. I mean what he's about to do a fucked up. But you gotta respect this, your precision. There's a technique there that's like he's bullseye bulls Bill Cosby God that is so it's Bill's bills, Bill's eye. That's the fucking stupid but it's but it's not a circle, it's a fucking sweater color, the sweater color patterns, and yeah, it's a little Bill's head.
Speaker 2: Little I forgot he was involved with that. How can you forget it's him? Wait, he's not little Bill.
Speaker 1: He is a little Bill.
Speaker 2: I thought you sorry, I thought you like shut up.
Speaker 1: I wanted to go to the amusement park.
Speaker 3: I'm Bill, bill Ie Bill Google Giga Google just sounds.
Speaker 1: Really he's almost Trump Trump as a little It's it's really good to him from New York. So that's why Trunk get it from him. He's becuse me from New York. From New York. I thought he was from fucking Africa far back enough. Probably you know total song is about him. Oh my god, he's looking at the picture the whole time I was creating a banger. It's gonna want to make a song. It's gonna take me a lot to drag me away from you. And he's thinking of Bill.
Speaker 2: You see how it takes me dragged me away from you.
Speaker 1: That's kind. There's nothing that one hundred men or more could ever do. I blest the rains down in Africa and the rains the bills. Thank you. There you go. I love the idea of Bill's I I love the ideas a.
Speaker 3: Piece and get that. I gotta contact someone, had to contact my officials.
Speaker 1: Bill. Look at it's already there. It's already been in motion.
Speaker 2: That's fucking funny. By the way, this is a anibiotic all right. I just twisted say that I have like I have this. I have this thing called vertical seal where you're the the the veins or tubes or whatever connected to your nuts on the left side. They're like super inflamed and they're all fucked up one fat nuts and uh no, my nut's fine. It's the it's the veins. The veins that the tubes are bigger and it fucks everything up. Not only is it is the reason why it takes t r T because it's fucking with my The weird thing is they one of my doctors said that you all just said that it shouldn't fuck with my testosterone production. But my my endocarinologist said that it would two different opinions from two different type of doctors. But my endocinloge is like, no, you need to be on TIRT more.
Speaker 1: You have more than one doctor, well specialists everybody has. Are you serious, urgent? I went doctor, I went.
Speaker 2: To urge your care, and they were like, we can't do anything for you.
Speaker 1: So then I go to eat. That's how I know that I'm helpless and I can't do anything about it. And then you just sit there and die in urging care lobby. Dude, I thought, I thought a nigga died. I thought this dude died. At seven eleven.
Speaker 2: There was a There was a dude like you look at, probably like twenty years old or something.
Speaker 1: Windows worlled.
Speaker 2: It's hot as ship. So a few days ago before it got all cold, it was hot as fuck. His windows were rolled down like this much. There was a bunch of fucking styrofoam cups in his car. So I'm like that dude was sipping on some ship, you know, like lean.
Speaker 1: He was the styrofoam.
Speaker 2: What is That's like, that's like the it's the typical thing when you see the styphone cup. It's like it's now, it's it's it's what is.
Speaker 1: That like a cup? You know what is it is? It is that like a copper mug with like moscow mules.
Speaker 2: That that's kind of like the thing if you see a copper mug, you assume you know what's in it. So if you see people, especially stacking cups, it's like.
Speaker 3: The lean heavy cups of drinking cups of Lean is insane.
Speaker 2: It's it's sometimes lean in the morning they say sip for a reason, you're supposed to sip on it. And then you have I think some of these young you have you drink Lian before I've had the opportunity, And maybe one time I did unwillingly because there was this it said jungle juice, but it wasn't jungle juice. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I drink Lean like twice in my life, and I would never do that shit again. Yeah, Like the way you feel is that you feel like you feel like you sit down and then your spirit sits down ten minutes after you and you're like, uh, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Don't like being I don't even like I just don't like downers in general. I just I don't like being. Yeah, and I like to be in control. So like as far as just myself, if I one time I even smoke too much and I was I hated how I couldn't function, Like I was so stuck that I'm like, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm at work. My boss could walk in. Well, this was an edible. It was we were hanging with him. I was hanging with Jayalen and make the other day and they were smoking was like, uh smoking off for Jayleen some weed and he was like, yeah, man whatever, Jaylen's a friend of us. She smokes all the time. Yeah. And he got like, I guess smoking's beat is crazy because like he was like, I don't even that fucking killed me. And he was starting to think like do I even get high? Like what kind of weed is it? He was on his ass. It was fucking hilarious. Was this Saturday? Was on the other yea the other day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was we ran into Make of the Me and Jojo ran to the Make of the liquor store.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. He was just going on like a run yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, oh, he was like like come through on Saturday.
Speaker 1: We're like yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like hit us up. And then it was all cold and a little raining, and she was like, oh, is that still happened. I was like, oh, we haven't heard from him, and so we just oh yeah, I didn't contact him. And then I just like, ah whatever, but I was just I I told her. I was like, look, you know, it's all good, Like I just don't wanted to be one of those things that he thinks like, oh they didn't want.
Speaker 1: To No, no, no, no. Now I think because he because we were at we were hanging, I was like, oh, you should let Derek know. But it was like ten o'clock and I was like, all right, I'll send him a message and then I wrote it out. I never said I do that way make it. I can't.
Speaker 3: The most open door policy out of all of our friends, like literally, like I just every time I've shown up, he's like, hey, what's up.
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, I am so. But he's also the most legitimate of the people that we know. I feel like in the sense of like I never I would never step over there because I feel like I'm always interrupting like a genuine like like genuine work. That's true, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's a good points.
Speaker 1: Telling me where it's just like, yeah, come on whatever, Yeah, what the fuck do we do?
Speaker 3: Literally literally really works, that's it. But like I'll just tell go in a room. I'll just fucking laugh about out of here. Lily hoop again.
Speaker 1: So you uh yeah, So you're not a fan of lean. You'd like to be in control? Yeah, yeah, you will, cause me have that in common. You guys both like to be in control.
Speaker 2: We do like to be in control. But just you know, you know, you remind me a lot of Bill actually, your friend, your friend of him. I do have like colors, you know, like I am a little you are.
Speaker 1: A colored person, and you do wear colors. You know, I would I wouldn't, I wouldn't. Damn that's not Charlie Kirk. You know that that that sound you literally like that was the spirit of try was I was that Bill or whatever that was going around that Like God, even the worst people in the world are like, this is iffy, dude. Well it was like it was like something about like there's a bill or like something or emotion. I don't know what the fucking private terminology is. I didn't look that deep into it, right, it was because everything's fucked anyway, why care? But like there's there was like this bill going through Congress or whatever. That was like basically they tried to they want to make it illegal for people to participate, to participate in boycotts against Israel, and like the find the like the the the The punishment is like a million dollar fine or something, which, by the way, is like so just like eradicated the First Amendment. First of all, it makes me. It makes me so sad, right because a million dollar fine for breaking a rule against Israel. It's just very like, yeah, it gives you know what I mean, it's pain. If you don't want to increase anti semotism, you're doing it in the.
Speaker 3: Worst possible that it's over, It's there's gonna be another There's gonna be another mustache speller.
Speaker 1: Again, we look at it look from.
Speaker 2: From from people are saying that since Benjamin Yahoo is an ultimate war criminal, and if he ever steps down, He's gonna be arrested and probably killed immediately. Is calculated to to protect himself. You know, he'll sacrifice all the is make things as anti Semitic as possible, which will give him like creeness to stay there. We are constantly under attack. You guys need me blah blah, this, this and that, because like you're saying things like that that are being proposed, you would think, like Benjamin Night, Now, a reasonable person I would be like, please don't do that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make things way worse for our people. Everything.
Speaker 2: He's doing everything that is making things infinitely worse when you can, when you can, when you have the choice between doing precision strikes and and spec ops and ship and you're like no huge bombs, like like oh, and then all of a sudden, now we remember what happened during the pandemic when oh, the virus came from China and then fucking Asian people started getting beaten up, So like, what do you think people are gonna.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's it's causing anti semitism.
Speaker 3: Through plenty of communities within New York City are a bunch of Jewish people that are very but so outwardly speaking against that guy and being like that is completely against the Jewish faith to do anything like this to people like they were people there already, and it's really it makes me really happy to see that there's like a very large community, particularly too, very happy.
Speaker 1: Is in my home. They're like this is crazy, Like yeah, other people, because.
Speaker 3: I know, personally, I don't know a single person that is pro is real person in my life. I have not met a single person that I know personally.
Speaker 1: I've been like a handful of people who were tacitly. They were just like kind of by as the default position as like Americans, but like not invested to the point where like I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't actually know any because we're reasonab, we're regular people.
Speaker 1: I don't know Nationalists. I don't know. They're weird people. They're crazy.
Speaker 3: Even my young friend, even my friends who are like more Jewish like traditionally, they're like, that's fucking crazy. They're like people there are like we're here, but like you know, we shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it shouldn't.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing I try to stay away from the any if anyone who entertained. I don't even want to entertain that because it's because then you can just put that on everything else, right, like that, oh shouldn't be here in America, the Portuguese people shouldn't be so you know, like we can go everywhere everywhere that got taken over and slaughtered a bunch of people what they are exactly. Unfortunately we can't go back. So the people that are being like Israel shouldn't even exist, Like, shut the fuck up, shut up, what are you doing? Like you're you're making I understand what you're trying to say, But it means nothing.
Speaker 1: It doesn't hurting, and it doesn't it doesn't It doesn't really fix the problem.
Speaker 2: Fixes nothing, because that's not gonna happen. People just gonna get dismand oh we're gonna we're gonna put the Jewish people in the fucking the Miseruri or something.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna move them there. We need, that's what we need. Is Israel needs to make an anime they do so that people like them again.
Speaker 2: That they didn't make an anime that they need to make or a good do they export any media?
Speaker 1: Actually I think about it propaganda.
Speaker 2: I mean I haven't won one of my friends Israel probably No, No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like, is there like what I'm saying is like, is there like an Israeli like anything.
Speaker 4: Like well known, let's go He's I don't know, nar Jew no jo is.
Speaker 1: Jew Balls dragon ball jew jew is Actually right now, we're just shouting jew in the middle of the dude dragon and been on the roof it, been on the roof version of it. It'd be like it'd be like that riff is so fun, that's badass. But it'd be somehow that into the dragon ball Z, especially if you can't in spiral. But it's like it's a raid some poortreado loan shallow. I love it. It's really dragon ball it's awesome that. But it's a drado swooting real quick. Yeah, that will be Oh my god, that's awesome for sure. If I could make a Jewish dragon ball Z that it would be exactly the same. There'd be no difference in krilling at all.
Speaker 2: Well, it's gotta have yamaka though it'd be it'd be a star David on his head.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. It's actually just dragon ball Z. But everyone has a yamaga, so it's sucking everybody's hair silhouettes like.
Speaker 2: Totally, Like if you're gonna draw the goku or like vegeta silhouettes, it looks weird.
Speaker 1: Well, Goku was fine, has the round super Saiyan. It's just y is on top, like yeah, it's still needs like it's like.
Speaker 2: It's pasted on there like that is like, oh man, yeah, I can't. I can't wait to do that. That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't. What you speaking of the Jewish people?
Speaker 3: Well, I was, Yeah, I guess you delightly touch on the fact that the debate between the San and Ethan uh Hassan and is that I think it's how you.
Speaker 1: Supposed to say we're wrong, We're all wrong. That's right, Yeah, it's it's Hassan Hassen.
Speaker 2: He We're excuse our ignorance for mispronouncing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do more. I'm gonna do it more. I'm I'm gonna wrap it up. I be worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hassan and Ethan's wrongs.
Speaker 1: Hassen Ethon had a debate. They had a debate. It was a cacophonist, to say the least. It was That's exactly the right it was. It was. I love how debates when they happen now the only people who lose really are the audience. Yeah, you know, that's kind of how I felt watching people on the side.
Speaker 3: It's the people that go in there that genuinely want to hear a conversation and see all you guys might have points.
Speaker 2: And you're like, oh, if you think, like yeah, if you're if you are somebody at this level of being on the internet, like you've been on the internet, and and you understand who these YouTubers are and ship and twitch streamers or whatever, and you think you're gonna get any reasonable discussion out of a quote unquote debate.
Speaker 1: Like what what do you? Where are you been? Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: So even debated Sam, it wasn't insane conversation. I feel like Samseeter wanted to get up and leave halfway through it. He just wanted to not be there anymore, of course, I'm sure, but you know, he agreed to do it. And Samseeter, I think he's not like Kermit the Frog.
Speaker 1: He does I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: He has a character voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like I don't think he puts on a bit, but I think his voice would fit a muppet. I know exactly what, I know exactly like him a lot. I actually think he is a cool guy. But well, I don't know. I know he seems fine. Yeah, yeah, he seems he seems fine. He's a he's a he's a. Uh. He might be addicted to lean for all the fun. I know that's crib. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: If he stands up and you see a bunch of stars fall off his lap, he passes out away in time, there's a like twelve.
Speaker 1: Just says the date of He's got a soda drink at with Leen and like like smitty smitty smitty Werberman smitty wermen Yeggerman Jensen, Yeah, minty wormen Yegerman Jensen. Yeah, sweety smitty working yeer v Jen, we're going and women. I think it's a switty smitty werbon Yegerman j I think it's werbon Yeerman Jensen. O, yeah, I used to let but it off the top of my head now saying I still do. For some while literally fucking knows every smitty wermon yer know every words. That episode was.
Speaker 2: That I have a I have a picture of me, you know, like a fucking old school fucking photo where I'm just playing this gay ass metal guitar like in my room and that that old you know, the crtvs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking with the hat.
Speaker 2: It's it's the perfect scene where the hat. It looks like the hat is being about to be placed on my head. It's like the perfect shot. And like I love this photo because it's just like damn this first of all.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was just reminded me of like a foot. Like I was going through like a bunch of old photos when I was home with my parents. Yeah, one time because I was like looking for stuff to bring home and like frame in my apartment, and I found this one photo that I took that in like two thousand and two or three that looks like like a modern like you know how like we will share screenshots of like ridiculous images from cartoons or whatever, right, Yeah, Like I have a printed out fucking polaroid picture of my TV with Ed and Nettie and it's like on the TV and it's the scene where Double D is like stretched out and like sunburnt on the ground, screaming and it's like in the middle of all these f Healy photos. I was like, why did I take this? Like I knew back then, it's like I want to screenshot something, but screenshotting doesn't exist. It didn't come out yet. I gotta, I gotta do this. That's great. Analog screenshotting is hysterical to me, Like I believe, like I took a picture of a meme in two thousand and two, there's a.
Speaker 3: Bunch of as a crucified excellent was being crucified as a kid. Yeah, you've been crucified of thorns and everything.
Speaker 1: So they failed and they didn't. They didn't go all the way through. I didn't die, It's like job, and I healed up pretty nice.
Speaker 2: So it's just it's just like a couple hour punishment. They leave me up there for a couple of hours. So they were there, dude, they were there just you know, really, bone of my bone and skin intendings grew.
Speaker 1: Back and I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Hey man, technology they started to urban get rafts. Yeah, the dudes that in the in the alleys. Don't you guys have those surgeons? Al Ali surgeons?
Speaker 3: Yea, a surgeon everywhere everywhere isn't a common thing. I'm right now with turn if I wanted.
Speaker 1: To, you can find you can find a uh an Alley surgeoniery if you if you go to I think Alley Express, you got to Alex, not the all Express you're thinking of. It's Alley Express back Alley l and you can find it'll give you, you know, real time GPS coordinates of like where these alley surgeons are.
Speaker 3: And those surgery they'll put you. They'll take you apart with you together three times as fast man. I love that idea. I love the idea of ally surgeons.
Speaker 2: Like you know how like dudes in prison are like really resourceful and they can make all sorts of ship that you never we never would have even thought of them, Like oh they're making wine and ship, you know, and they're they're making they're making that they're they're doing things that I never would have because I don't need to. I don't need to think that way. And so the alley surgeon, like, oh how do they get their anesthesia?
Speaker 1: You know, like what do they do?
Speaker 2: Like they they find different ways, like they get like rat juice and then like fermented, and then they do things to like numb people juice a rat like like.
Speaker 1: Tell don't kill it.
Speaker 3: They need to keep their sorts, their their freaking which under stocks. So he squeezed it a real tighten. The rats they throw it back and throw it back and throw it back in a ratman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty great.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so I think that's what the debate was mainly about. The rats, Like Hassan Hassan and and were like, hey, you know New York rats or or or the best Jewish rats or something, right, and then and then like and then Hassan was like, well, I you know, I moved to West Hollywood or whatever, and there's a lot of like Hasidic rats over here that are actually way better, right, And they're like, I think our rats are better than yours.
Speaker 1: It was debating the validity of a rat judaism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like who has the actual right that something horrible?
Speaker 1: It is really close.
Speaker 2: If you think if the if the, if you you think ti connotation, if you think like you, then it's a bad thing. Rats are extremely useful and I think they've people have created many things and labs that have improved our lives significantly people, So I think, yeah, so I think.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's such biggertue.
Speaker 5: You have no clue how to continue like this bullet train you're posted and that ship fucking hard listen, I want to do that. I want to like, I like, I don't want to kill myself actually, but like with the train, but I want to.
Speaker 1: Like derail the train with my body.
Speaker 6: I do feel like, so, look, this might be this is mobile, just shove it. This might be in the middle of the train.
Speaker 1: This might be a little insensitive, but like I do feel like being on a derailed train would be kind of cool. I think you think it is if I'm wearing like like up, I'm gonna geared up.
Speaker 2: I have a football helmet, I have fucking pattying Like I am geared up to where I can absorb any whoa not any blow, but like.
Speaker 1: One of those those bubbles, what are those things? One of those things you remember we.
Speaker 2: Saworbies go off that cliff and diet.
Speaker 1: Of course, that video was so not it was so not funny. It's amazing. It's even you're allowed to even do that. Yeah, I mean, I guess they wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I guess they weren't in that Why in that one video they weren't supposed to some fucking retard like was like okay, you know, like just let them know, I think.
Speaker 1: And then they were on the guy at the other end, this is your safety net. What is he gonna do? I keep saying videos people are so perilous with their Like I was always so cognizant how fragile people are, so like I never really did anything crazy or like when it like, oh, even something like standing like at the edge of the subway platform. That to me was like if your feet are on the yellow like, what the fuck are you doing? Yeah, like like what what reason do you have to be doing this? Yeah, you're stupid thrill seeking in the lamest way possible. We're gonna stand close to the trains. I want to do the trains coming and somebody come and snatch your head off your there's who video of some guy on Instagram doing like he was like standing at the edge of a cliff and he did like a backflip and he landed perfectly fine. But then like you know, his feet landed in such a way that like the only way for the force to come back was to push him off. So he just jumped off a fucking cliff and landed on a tree or whatever, and just like you're fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: I can't even feel bad, not even a little bit no, not even a little bit no for people like that, Like what do they call the Darwin Awards type things. Yeah, it's like I'm like, fuck you, you don't deserve to be here. Yeah, it's like the splunking ship, Like, you don't deserve to be here.
Speaker 1: Nod percent. Going spelunky is insane to me because it's like, did you not know the earth ships? Do you not know about that? Like do you not know that things are going on? They just don't have like like significant others that loved them and ship you know what. That one guy that sucking muddy putty whatever it is, he had a daughter. We don't love him though, or he doesn't love it's one of the other. Yeah, the baby can't love him yet. Too small and my wife definitely doesn't love him if he's a small unker. Yeah, you don't like if you if you really like. One of the reasons that the unlovable spolunker is like.
Speaker 2: One thing that keeps me on the planet is like, oh man, if I if I were to expire, you know, by via my hands, Like it's like, oh my mom and uh, and Jojo would be devastated.
Speaker 1: Right, And I'm like, I have to stay here exactly, like if I want to die, I want to die, bro, Like I'm not. I'm not gonna let you make me live longer than I want to live. That's the other way around. No, it's mine. It's mine though, Like I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not if you shouldn't have made any connections if you thought, like one day, I reserve the right to happily.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I don't like you try not to. You've been living with the same person for several years. Yeah, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it her next to her doing it. Wake up.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a bunch of cool eage things all over the bed and what happened. And I'm gonna be laying there with a big smile on my face but half my neck pulled up to my teeth.
Speaker 1: It's not the worst things that could be on that bed. I'll tell you that. It's crazy. Look, I'm scorpion. I think it's hilarious, dude, I think. But people don't got the conviction no more. Yeah, people to die as like the punchline to a joke is like hardcore, like I can't. I have to respect then. So yeah, like if if like one day, like I'm married and I'm like like ten years into it and I'm like, I really don't want to be here no more. It's like a really massive mistake. But don't want to get divorce. That's a whole nother thing I gonna So like I'll go. I would go in like the I would go in the garage, as if I would have a garage, but like I would go into the garage and I would like start my car up and I get it all like fucking smoky in there. Yeah, and then I would text my wife be like coming to the coming, come to the garage. I'm being an impression of a poke of a Pokemon and it's coughing. I'll be I'll be coughing and I'll be dead in the in the locked in the car and it's me coughing, and my wife would be like, that's so good, that's so good.
Speaker 2: You didn't quite kneel the face. Your face looks more like wheezing though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're just you're the fuck You're critiquely your fucking performance while you're dead. Well, don't see why I had to do it. I don't. I think I couldn't even give you the good grace of like you know, I didn't even pretend to fight. I want to. I want to like be like a wil Kit where it's like rightto a wallet, like for me, for me, the this for me. The funniest thing is like people Arnold like that people that fucking joke was unbelievable. Well, it's not a joke. The joke we made a joke about it. The joke that people so it kicks it as referring to for those of you who might be new, what was the premise is that, like it was the guy the pigeon Man from Hey Arnold. It was like talking like the whole premise of that episode is like, what's the problem, what's the real problem? Everybody's like everybody treats him like an outcast, but really people with the problem, And he goes, what did this people Arnold? And at the end of the movie, at the end of the episode, he steps off the roof and like flies away with pigeons, but like he just he in reality, I feel like we all know he just steps off and falls with stories.
Speaker 2: But I like him stepping off, like he like he's like he stepped there. Yeah, like he like he actually.
Speaker 1: Thought there was more space on the roof. I really genuine sentence just tramatized. I genuinely forgot all about that.
Speaker 2: Arnold has to go back downstairs and continue being like what nine or ten years old?
Speaker 1: Do you think? Do you think it happens in the middle of him saying that, like, do you think at the end of him saying people aren't old? Like people no think, there's like, you know, you know that the way people's voices jump when they're like no, no, no, it's like people aren't you know, it's a little little people. He doesn't even scream. It's way too sudden to scream, Like it's not like you have me. He steps off the roof like he believes a floor is gonna continue to be there. People aren't no, silently whisping.
Speaker 2: Through the air, and four seconds later and then fucking movement head, then fucking the pigeons carry his mangled corps away, his jaws off, and his looks.
Speaker 1: Like there's a teams after a there's a bunch of there's a bunch of pigeons. There's a bunch of pigeons and they fly down to him and they take his jacket, and then one pigeons like, don't give him his jacket. Don't give him jacket, take his jacket and they fly away with his jacket. They wrestle it off him too. It's like aggressively aggressively pull his clothes off. They do with their their wings like glass bit to grip the popping. Yeah, his body is being bangled.
Speaker 3: You haven't seen the monkey. They've seen the monkey where one of the uncles gets trappled by like like maybe like thirty seven horses and they open up his fucking because.
Speaker 1: He was he was sleeping. He was like, he's the monkey. Way the monkey. The movie a movie called the Monkey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's a it's sort of based clarifying so it sort of based off Stephen Kings one of his short stories. Okay, but there's a monkey that pretty much after you turn on, like a clapping monkey.
Speaker 1: I think, I don't know what, I don't know, but I think everybody.
Speaker 3: So every time he did do it, it kills somebody. Every time it kills somebody, it gets the end of that movie gets insane. It's a really like wild proportions.
Speaker 1: I would definitely recommend watching that movie. The movie is fun. But yeah, there's a scene where like some guy gets trampled by like a million horses and then they opened up sleeping bag. It's just it looks like beads. It looks like cherry, looks like cherry. It is so damn funny. But so he's gone. He's he's so gone. There's no hair in there. That's how bad it is. Speaking of whatever, Like the debate was terrible. It was a bad debate. It was terrible. It was bad. It was crazy. I think it was like fucking six hours too. Yeah, it was like six and a half hours.
Speaker 2: I saw like the at least I saw a thing a clip ethan clip ethan. It was like six seven hours five something.
Speaker 1: Now was like, who's gonna Why would I? I watched at least an hour of it was. I watched more of it than I cared to admit, just because I was curious. I was like I watched more than I did.
Speaker 2: And I'm the one that felt like I was invested, We'll do it, because like I couldn't, I couldn't avoid it.
Speaker 1: At a certain point, like I was streaming while it was happening to him, people were like, you, are you watching? It's like, well, first of all, no, I'm here, I'm present. Of course I'm not watching it in front of our blank marathon in front of you, like there's a monor off where you're just like, oh god, I probably could have it. It would have been good views or whatever, but it would have been good views, and I just I am so disconnected from It's really bad to assume them, are you, because we're not gonna keep We're not gonna keep going into it. It's a It was a terrible debate. Everybody lost. We all if anybody paid attention to it, you lost. It's basically how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: Well because of I mean, that's how every debate goes, right, So unfortunately every debate goes like that.
Speaker 1: But I will say the one thing that I found megacurrage that we can move on is that like at the end of it, I don't know if you saw the clip of the end of it where he goes like, listen at the end of the day, Hassan. I when I'm criticized, I watch my criticism live, not like a bitch made coward because I because you were the bit you were the coward that uh doesn't react to criticism live, and I am the fucking legend. He says this. Oh he calls himself a legend for watching a critique video about himself live, which is like, I don't, I don't even taking all the politics stuff out of it. That's deranged, you know what I mean, Like it's deranged to think that that's like and he's asking for like people to acknowledge that. It's like brave of him to do it, you know what I mean, Like saying that kind of thing sets yourself up for like you want to hear it people double down on you know what I mean. It's like, oh, yeah, I'm the fucking legend because I watched this thing. And then he put his both of his feet up on the desk and knocked over a fucking glass, which is like it is. If there's any better metaphor for it, I can't even think of one. Trying to be cool, you just be like, yeah, I'm the best, and then immediately fumbling a basic fucking social social.
Speaker 2: Act, self a legend legend for reacting to look, oh my god, that is so fucking enough.
Speaker 1: Said that I don't even think you have to say anything about it. The song going on, Oh my god, not that that's like And as I was just sitting there, it's like, no Way took a bite out of his own mic. Yeah, to waste of everybody's time, It's like, that's a whole vague. I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: I was surprised that they did it all because I thought Hasan was more self aware that this is just in massive waste.
Speaker 1: Of time because it's not gonna do anything. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The one thing that I will say, I will say I gained one thing out of this that somebody shared, I guess independent of the debate, where some his songs, what do you call them?
Speaker 1: Like simps?
Speaker 2: But uh no, there's like a simp is the word? It's not the word I'm looking for. But the simps, the terminally online fans whatever, Yeah, the ones that like on the spectrum level combed through his streams to compile together.
Speaker 1: How long he's been.
Speaker 2: Defending Ethan when everybody was like, yo, Ethan's a crazy Zionists, like, why are you still defending him? He's like, Ethan's my friend, He's my friend, Like he's saying a couple of dumb things, but everybody says dumb shit like he's still his heart's in the right place. For a significant amount of time, I was like, oh, I didn't even know this.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was robbed in the debate.
Speaker 2: I don't think it matters because Ethan just always says everything's a fucking lie, like every time something's brobbed. Like the one thing that I thought was hilarious when Ethan was like, your fans are crazy, and he was like, Ethan, you since January thirty first of this year, you've mentioned me over one hundred times in your fucking Instagram stories because they've got the same people, and then they Broughton was like, that's a fucking lie, and it's like he just says everything's a lie, but he brought receipts to show he's still deflex and I'm like, there's no point in talking to someone like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's gone. It's the second like, especially like the hand the nail for me obviously among many was just like I'm a legend. It's like your fucking lie, yeah, legend, what are you elon? Musk now? And you're fucking weird. Honestly, it kind of is at that level of like self aggrandizing and fucking like, you're a fucking I can't forty year old dude who just talks about internet drama forever? Did you a million years ago we went to that barcade?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you have any Was there anything that even remotely thought, oh, this guy's.
Speaker 1: A little crazy. Oh when we hung out with him at eighty two, yeah, no, he seemed very normal. People go crazy. I swear to god, Temple was the same. I think hanging out with Simple and I was like, oh, yeah, you seem really normal. You actually know about like you know, redlining and all these like he's relatively like well read and it understands a lot of things, right, and then he just kind of you know that you absolutely I think what happens, genuinely, the recipe that I have noticed is you build a compound or you build a studio, and you surround yourself with people who depend on you, and they become yes men kind of in some way, even if they're not entirely like, they still have like the biggest incentive to be possible. What happens and then that that just it becomes like a feedback loop, and then you go crazy with.
Speaker 3: Schultz that shim have a cool dude, and then he ended up becoming a spearhead of his thing flagrant, and then people stop challenging him and you let him say whatever.
Speaker 1: You can't surround yourself with people who rely on you and work for you and will not They're not going to rock the boat too hard because they want that bag.
Speaker 2: And at a certain point though, in these situations, these it's less with Andrew Schultz because he's just being a cunt. But like in the way that say timpole, in the way that Ethan tim Pule's the worst out of any of these guys we mentioned by yeah, of course by a country mind of course course, like none of them took Russian money. Yeah, and so it's just but yeah, same principle, like somebody who I admired in fil a Banti of all that remains being a Philly even after all that shit went down.
Speaker 1: Being like, oh, I can't push back.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna lose probably his very lucrative position, right, And I'm like, fuck, man, that's that sucks.
Speaker 1: It's self preservation though. Yeah, So it's just like I I understand why it happens. I see it. Yeah, I like that, but you gotta avoid that ship.
Speaker 2: I got morals, man, I got like even as many horrible things we like to say, like I have morals, and I have real convictions where I have a line, and if the line is lying to people to maximize profits, like I'm not, I'm not about that life, you know, Like I can't fucking I can't. I have to leave, like we're we've we've all had the opportunities to lie and probably make millions of dollars, and we did it because ultimately we don't want to do it. But like I mean, I look, if I say I'll say it again, if I had that, if I had the capability to do it, Like if if I if I got hit by a car and it changed my brain chemistry, and then all of a sudden that I just don't want to risk that because I don't know how Well, maybe I just getting a couple of boxing matches and the yeah, defend myself at all, and then maybe it'll change my chemistry.
Speaker 1: That's what I was hoping, Like maybe like if I when I did the Creator Class, I was kind of hoping that, like, oh, maybe this will like, I'll get hit in the right way and it'll help me focus on things better. Yeah, oh, Chris.
Speaker 2: Uh So, since I dubs and ans are stepping away from creator class and everything and Harley and and uh, I think Lena stepped away. I don't know if they're still stepping away and leaving.
Speaker 1: I know Harley. Harley is not doing it. I know he's not doing it.
Speaker 2: I know I thought Laniel was stepping away to AB's wife or whatever. I think she stepped away from it too. And I don't know if if them leaving will have them come back or something with Items in anitia leaving will have them come back, since I know that's the whole beef and everything happening.
Speaker 1: But what I'm getting at is they need more people. I'm a hero. I'm not doing that again. That's it's also way to hear me out. No, it's not hear me out. So I was talking.
Speaker 2: I was talking to Items about five minutes ago. Okayah, while we're recording, I was talking. Yeah, so and he told me he was like, hey, man, I I don't want to ask Chris directly. This is really embarrassing, you know, because you know, me getting I got this into my this, this is my fault. I got into this. I should have just shut the fuck up. You know, as a business person, you're not supposed to get involved in trauma. You're not supposed to do this. This is a content cop, the guy that's going insane and risked my business venture.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to say that. I don't want. I don't want. I don't want Chris to tell me that could you please force him to box? For not ask?
Speaker 2: He said please, said please, And I'm talking about double space capitals, so f double space o double that's crazy for emphasis for emphasis.
Speaker 1: Uh and so what say you? Uh no, you're letting him down in French? No? No, no, oh, speaking of French. Speaking of French, that good one. That was very good. I mean yeah, I mean that was good. That's good for him. Well, no, it was good in general. That was me. Well, I mean the no was kind of stupid, but that was just me. Like that was he's talking to you as if you shot the bed recently and you're just a fucking infood. Just know how to fucking be a person. Anyway, I'm Missy so clariffs. So yeah, speaking of French, So this Claiff Scare game. I know we mentioned it briefly a little bit. There's some people I saw some people in the chat or I keep saying the chat in the comments of the last episode, being like, oh this is where this ends. To avoid spoilers, We're not gonna go into spoil there's no spoilers here, right, don't worry. I don't think we spoil anything in there. No. Absolutely. We mentioned the premise of the game, which is in the trailers and in the very big like the first five minutes.
Speaker 2: So I didn't say there was nothing. There was nothing that we said that would ruin anything. The only thing that I said was like something significant happens in the beginning that feels like there it isn't. I didn't feel any connection because you spend no time with the people I read.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately I did.
Speaker 3: I did all the little side this side stuff, still not enough time to note any of these people's goals aspirations to feel a genuine connection. That felt bad because it was for me, what's set up and you know, like they're going because it's like you got this is the last the last gambit to go, and then all of a sudden it's like, oh, this is really sad.
Speaker 1: This fuck it's a very sad game. Fuck. I finished it. I finished it last well this morning at like five am. Oh wow, yeah, wow, that's all right. Yeah, and it was. Uh it's good. I am the Masterpiece level game. It's fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, like because I played for a significant amount of time yesterday, probably how many hours do it's it's artificial because like I left it running a few.
Speaker 1: Times, so I don't know, Oh what kind of says it in the save thing? Doesn't that like it doesn't run like like a Steam clock or like whatever clock you use. Yeah, is different than like what the in game save thing. It doesn't call it it doesn't count pauses or oh it doesn't, then I suspend. I'll have to check that. That's why I like, I beat it, and I think it says i've played it. It says I played it for about twenty six hours on Xbox, but like, I think my save is more like twenty two or something. Let me put it this way.
Speaker 2: I know that around I played significant more hours after this one point where I had to I had to go back to a way, not super far back, but I got stuck. At one I I clipped into this there was a tent. There was like a hidden thing. This is right after you get Oh my god, I forgot an esquel or whatever, like right after you get him.
Speaker 1: I started, you know, and then I went to this uh.
Speaker 2: Side like where there's a cliff and you can see the ocean and ship and I got stuck their bite a tent and I clipped into the tent and I couldn't. I was like, oh, maybe I'll get out if I go to the camp, you know. So I went to the camp and went back.
Speaker 1: No, you go right back to where you start. And I was like, oh my god, that happened to me too.
Speaker 3: For area like with the flowing water area where there's like a bunch of shells jumped down. I was stuck in the place, and I was like, what do I do? Yeah, I just went to the camp and I was able to like, oh you got I slid so somebody's I shouldn't have been.
Speaker 1: And I was like, it's funny playing this game because I'm like there's there's moments where I become really self aware of the fact that I'm like playing it wrong. It was like the move like going from place to place, you know, like that there's certain like there's missionaries and like windy kind of levels, which, by the way, no mini map. Is the only problem that I have with the like I get lost in these quarters. Yeah it's an old scorepg. Yeah, it's the only problem that I have with it genuinely at all. But like I was running through it and I was like, I'm playing this like a fucking like it's a movement shooter. Like I'm playing like I'm jumping constantly because it's like the quickest way to go from point to point B. So I'm like, my guy's like skipping basically the whole time, and it's like so unseerious. And then and then he gets to a cuts in it's and it's like super sad and then he skips away. But uh, that's so funny. But it's fucking it's really fucking good. It's the I finished it immediately, which is kind of like I don't do that with U turn based RPGs at all. Yeah, So it's very there's a lot of I wonder about the team.
Speaker 2: I actually want to like learn about them more because of some of the similarities I see, uh not only because of the uh they're called additions in the Legend of Dragoon to where you have to like, oh, the timing thing, Yeah, there's that, the that, and then there's also there were certain things even within the story the plot that reminds me heavily of something that happens in the Legend of Dragoon, and I was like, oh, this seems like it's very derivative or inspired, you know, like, yeah, it seems I'm really.
Speaker 1: Curious to see if that is true or it's just a coincidence. I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: It's the best RBG I played in a long time. Like BG three is obviously my favorite one. I think that's the top of the top.
Speaker 2: But this is a fucking I like, I'm really because especially how how tight it is.
Speaker 1: It's so tight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so perfect, and I've uh, oh, So there was one thing that I did that I shouldn't have done. And I'm one of those people that likes to spend way too much time finding a boss that I shouldn't be at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I actually went so one of my things that I tried to do, those minds get out of you gotta burn him, man, I love.
Speaker 2: I burned the out of dumb ass first, fucking I'm I'm so, I'm so good at pairing, and then I made her love.
Speaker 1: It's so satisfying.
Speaker 2: When you there's a I thought this one guy that I shouldn't have been at, and you know, it took me a while to beat it, especially because uh, I wasn't supposed to be there that if he if he hits you like too many times, it was he was essentially, oh you're dead.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 2: I can't remember exactly what it was like everything everything looks so fucking He was just too strong.
Speaker 3: Because there was one that I thought that way pretty much, the one with the hook, but it's a fire one, one of the flaming hook dudes.
Speaker 1: What it was.
Speaker 3: I fought him early and I beat him because I made him weak the fire. Then I burned the piss out of him, and then I kept luckily pairing him and I was like, oh, I'm whooping his Ascuse. I had like, you know, the like the ice sword.
Speaker 2: You get, yeah, but I sort of, uh yeah, the one that kind of looks like kind of like almost like a dragon scale or somewhere.
Speaker 1: Or so I got that one.
Speaker 3: I was hitting him for critical every time. Then I got overcharge and I just kept a whooping on him and I beat him and I got something that's like my weapons, like seventy four sixty three, five hundred and nineteen, and I'm like, you went nice.
Speaker 1: The way above.
Speaker 2: I have some's funny whatever, dude, whatever, I be okay. So this is how I got to this place. There is something blocking some shit that I don't know yet because I'm not far enough in the game. And when I was clipping through that tent, I thought maybe if I so I turned on, I found the trainer and I tried to increase my jump to see if I would if I would dart out of it didn't work.
Speaker 1: So I left the jump on.
Speaker 2: I forgot and I was able to actually jump over this thing that was blocking something, which got me to a boss that I should not have been at, and so I spent like probably an hour fighting it because it was had two much HP, and through the experience I got I think I went up like five or six levels. I had like one hundred and fifty thousand experience something like it. Dude, I got so much HP and I was like, there's no way because it was easy because it did all its patterns. It didn't have it didn't have ao wee damage, so it would just fuck so easy. I can just revive somebody. Yeah, and then like it was easy to maintain if I fucked up the peries. But the peries got easy after a while because it would just it's long as combos, like six hits. And then so I just started tal like this is easy. I don't even have to do anything else. I don't have to do any right trigger jumps. It was just perries, and so I was like, oh, this is just taking. This is just gotta take forever. Specifically because my only criticism of the game now is in like in RPGs, I like to like push my like dps or to the max, and and there's a there's a a cap of a of a single hit. You can't you can't go past fucking ten thousand, you gone and ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Per give it time. Oh so yeah, oh so you can't. Don't worry. Oh oh I thought that. Okay, it's something I wouldn't consider that spoiler really, but like there's like there's powers that will fuck the game.
Speaker 2: Oh that's crazy. So I'm not even because my whole thing.
Speaker 1: Is it happens pretty late though, Okay that because I.
Speaker 2: Was I'm I'm like, bro, I am so, I am so like okay, uh little girl defense down, fucking power buff fucking oh every I have everything set up to where I'm like I should be doing like.
Speaker 1: I did a million so much damage. I didn't. I did, like very much focus on the mark, like Mark Mark, Mark's good. Yeah, I start doing that, and Mark stuff is really good.
Speaker 3: And because it's really good with the stuff, his name right stuff stuff, it's really broken with him because of his uh his like his over trying to build. When you hit U people a bunch of times because you can keep getting it. So I had one where I would hit somebody, I'd mark them while I'm doing my combo, I mark them again.
Speaker 1: So I finished off the comb with another mark. And then I have the.
Speaker 3: Girl that she has her stand is that does four hundred plus more damage. So I just make it rain swords on people. And I'm like, the offensive or you're talking about her, is the vicious for him? Oh, it's the I know, it's virtuous, virtuous, virtus.
Speaker 1: She's done so much.
Speaker 2: I just gotta I just got a sword for her that that puts her in that stance immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's badass. I was like, yeah, yeah, the bill is really overpower. I think she's like like others, you can you can make all like that's the magic stuff is really fucking cool. Yeah, you can break your fight. I saw somebody, I say somebody who just completely broke it where they were like the second they start a match, the enemy explodes it down like like I don't know how they did it, or like themination of the.
Speaker 2: Fact that you can stack burns too is crazy because like it's that is so op that usually like just stacking burns and then you just kind of like you know, like just you can skip your fucking turns really and they like.
Speaker 1: What I do?
Speaker 3: I do the burn and then I do the hit that makes you weak to fire. Yeah, so guy just getting book from the inside.
Speaker 1: And it's just like why are you I'm like, ah, man, you'll be five that is dodge everything, and I'm like, you're super cool. But we could Yeah, we could talk about it for a long time. Probably a game of the year, honestly, I think I think I think it might actually, Yeah, based on the reception of it, I mean, which I think is which I think is warranted.
Speaker 2: Six ain't coming out, that's right, although I actually.
Speaker 1: Think it might even have a shot even if it did come out. Honestly, I mean because yeah, I don't finish turn based RPG's really ever, dude, Like for this for me to even give for me to give this the time of day and finish it is kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I have I have, I've I've played a little bit of it, and I have very good notice. Night Rain is gonna be fucking it.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be a game of the year. I don't. I don't think it should be gaming. It'll be Yeah, I'm I'm interested to play Night Rain. It's insane, but it's gonna be more. That's kind of that's kind of problem for me. It plays it is elden Ring, but the way you manipulate moving around the world, it's like you are to role.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that and the tourist Torrent Torrent, right, I said tourus Like for tourists, dude, if I can put four tours and you can, that is true. Jets he turned into a fucking jet in that game.
Speaker 1: That is over what is happening. But it's really really good.
Speaker 3: The classes, It's like it's like, actually, like, oh, I'm playing this class. This is the one I play like, I'm playing the supportive class.
Speaker 1: That is what I do. I played the Berserker. It's really really really good.
Speaker 3: There's one hasn't been revealed yet that I got to see personally, and I'm like, this one is gonna be fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, man, it's really blood Borne.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get their rocks off. I see it looks I mean, look, it looks all.
Speaker 1: The prestation they showed. They have the armors from every game. I don't care. I don't care about that. Did you like, I know, you know, I mean I I saw like like a little bit of this social so the Hunter, the uh, the Dumb Night, like the main armor set from every Soul.
Speaker 2: They're really trying to just rope everybody in the game, like, oh, yeah it is, I see it's it's they're trying to.
Speaker 1: Get people like me to play it. But I'm like, I don't know if I'm yeah, I think you'd like it. If you play.
Speaker 2: The people would be really really I'm sure I would have a blast other than like I was just looking at one of the main night Lord people and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, it's just it just you know, like it's just that'sh it. It has so much HP. I'm just like, challenge. I'm not really an MMO guy. That's the problem, like in the way that like I see what you're saying in a way that like you know a lot of spongy. Yeah, Like I like I will, so I I'll.
Speaker 2: But then at the same time, I would like to try to skip like so I'm playing an RPG or like I played even when I played the fucking Vail Guard, I went and played a boss that I shouldn't beat yet, and I took it. Took me a forty minutes to.
Speaker 1: Beat it, you know, the sponge bother. But then you also put your more vain.
Speaker 2: I think it's more because it's just on me, Like it's it's on me, and I feel really accomplished if I fucking beat it versus this.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't.
Speaker 2: I can't beat one of those bosses and one of those imai wial bosses by myself.
Speaker 1: It was like impossible, right, Yeah, they're they're built for multiple people. They play with your homies man, Yeah, I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: People Like there's a dog you fight that turns into three dogs and you can hit it real hard and one dog dies when it falls over, and it's like I'm in the dog and then it does not only has two heads when it comes back together, and it's like, you know, you kill one of those dogs.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I've definitely been more of a single player person recently, so like I get why. I was like, yeah, it's not really that appealing to be like I've always been more a single player person. I'm getting back into ultiplayer stuff now because of fucking Math and Arc Raiders too. Like I've been playing a little bit of that. Oh that test is over, Crag. You shorters are cool, they're interesting, done right, it ends tomorrow morning. Like right now, they're basically doing like their fun. They're you can still play it right now, but like it's like they're trying to push you out. They're fucking the servers like intentionally because it's like a stress test kind of thing. So like so they're like, listen, you can play for an extra two days, but like you might lose some stuff. Sorry, uh, it's an alpha whatever. Yeah, if you're gonna lose any of this, all this stuff anyway. But like that and h ar Radors both have been really fucking interesting. I've been on oblivion. This is a good fucking year, dude, Oblivion and fucking game solid year already, dude. Even I was, I was watching the fucking border Lands. It looks cool it I actually look kind of it's like.
Speaker 3: Destiny though this is does This one is very destiny now like before it was like more like a Lula shooter.
Speaker 1: This one is very like rad heavy, like yeah, raid. I was looking at it. You get wild ship, you get guns that puke and then blow up at blow up, and I'm like, this is people were people were telling me it's like, Chris, you should watch the Borderlands fourth thing, and I'm like maybe, I don't know if I care about Borderlands, man, Like it's twenty twenty five. I don't know. I didn't like three at all, Like, uh, three was so weird. Three was just kind of boring. And then they had that like I don't know if you remember this at all. You didn't play it, you know, but like I don't know if you remember the marketing, but Borderline's three the main bad guys were streamers. M I sound familiar, but I can't say that. It was like it was like the Calypso twins or something, and they were like follow us on like and they were like they would like vlog everything. It was fucking horrible, Like I hated it. So you would think that like the villains, like, oh you hate the villains. Good. No, it's not like a fun hate yea where it's not like Freezer. It's not handsome. Yeah. So like, but I was looking at that, say the plan, I was like, this looks kind of great actually, which is frustrating because I was like you already you thought there was gonna be skipping. Yeah. Like, I'm looking at most games and I'm thinking, like it would be great. I'm not rooting for games to fail necessarily, but it would be great if some of these could come out and be okay enough for me not to you know what I mean, Like they wouldn't they wouldn't appeal to me that I was gay. Three update, fucking crazy? What happened to the balls? Get update? The updated added a bunch of new subclasses, extra dialogue. They're still updating the game. Why because because this is it? This is the final one, but I thought it was. It's been the final one for like months, though, hasn't it. I feel like we've had this conversation on a beta for it. It's out now. They did a beta for the update, like a like a like a stress test.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, yeah, but I'm sure they I'm sure they were let's do another game and they were like no, They're like, no, we don't want to work with us anymore.
Speaker 1: You guys suck. It's gonna make your own game, because I'm sure it's supposed to be LC oh maybe yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do a bass and they were like, we don't want to do that. We're just gonna put the game out for people, and you guys can kill yourself.
Speaker 1: But it really well, dude. One thing I'll say about clairef Secure as an RPG person who isn't like super big an RPG, very appreciate the fact that this is like a twenty thirty hour game. It is a shorter game. This is sad. Yeah, no, it's fucking perfect. I would exactly what I want.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have jumped into it yet if it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like another two hundred hour game, I would have been I'm not even exaggerating, this would have been over for me. I wouldn't even bothered with it.
Speaker 2: That's why I I gleefully put down Oblivion to play Claire Obscure.
Speaker 1: I don't want to play Obliving because I'm playing claips here. I'm done with Claire now now I can. Now I can stream Oblivion and not have to fucking have all the ship piling up.
Speaker 2: It's just so like because Blivan is significantly longer, and it's so jake.
Speaker 3: Really, I got the blade that I got the Katana. I helped the fucking king, and it's like, are we going to take that back to me?
Speaker 1: He was a helm. We need that bad. That pisses me off, like it just the option to fight him take it back or something. It's like that Katana is so cool. First of all, I remember playing like I was playing this game and I was like Katanas Like, it really threw me for a fucking loop, like because that implies that. Okay, it's it's tam Reel, Skyrim, Daggerfall, Moro Wind and Japan, you know what I mean? Like, if up a little bit, I.
Speaker 3: Think the people the people that created the Blades are from the place that is I understand in that world if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Without knowing that, you know what I mean, Like without having I just saw a medieval night in a row with a Katana and I'm like, what the are you doing? How do you why?
Speaker 3: And how that makes that makes the Blade so much cooler? In Skyrim because they're playing Oblivion now, I'm like, Oh, they were like meant to kill dragons the whole time, so they were like aware and then they got killed off because you know, Oblivion happened, so many of them die, is there Skyrim? Yeah, you get you get the you get the dragons Killer Blade.
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever found katanas Sky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gonna elect kat You stand, you stand, like it's is it DLC the Blade missions, That's that's core game. Oh that's right.
Speaker 7: You only played the complete so you don't know what what is And I know that I know that the vampires and stuff is the Blades is tight is to the main quest?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They want you to kill yeah, and then you can refuse. The first time I refused, I murdered that niggad. I felt so bad for the first time I killed it, I was just like, yo, why And I was like, yo, why did I kill him? They were like he's a dragon and I was like, but he's like not bothering anybody.
Speaker 2: You can't get you can't get the cool ship from them if but then I don't, I don't give I killed.
Speaker 3: Quick information for everyone playing from playing Elder Scrolls games, do not go and get the crazy weapons until you're at least level twenty five.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Do not get the cool weapon and any older Scrolls games at least level twenty five? Oh because they Yeah, because that's when they get the cap of their power.
Speaker 1: Do not get it before you.
Speaker 3: It's just gonna get a weapon that like, oh this cool storts really cool and it does plus six to the damage of this elements when you get it by the end of the game, it does like sixty five or like something crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm level four and oblivion right really early.
Speaker 3: Because I got the I got the Remember in in a DLC of Don Mark, you get the fucking down breaker the sword.
Speaker 1: Do you kill a undetty blow up? Yeah? Don Guard, Don Guard? I love I love how like You're always like I'm so so close everything that you said. So many names interchangeable.
Speaker 3: I know what you mean, Like, I get it. It's like it's funny. Don Guard is the means by getting it, But don Break is the name of the source of the red jem a little bit and you killed them.
Speaker 1: One thing I do want to mention before you just move on to questions because we're going a little bit longer. But if I'm talking about video games, it's fun. It's fun. But the uh so we acknowledge that Charlie Cox's character in this game looks like Robert Pattinson, Right, yeah, I think that's like the point. Right, Well, I think it's just modeled after a guy who like just happens to look that way. Actually, is that what you think? I think. I think it's literally like a scan of somebody. Oh well, I could be wrong, though, I don't know.
Speaker 2: My thought is whenever I see this happen and I like, I gotta be wrong. It's just just my thought that they do that to try to incentivize that person to voice act them. Oh maybe, Oh we wanted Robert Pattinson and he was like, I'm busy doing Batman six or whatever.
Speaker 1: Charlie Cox, his old roommate to do it. Yeah, so they got Charlie Dix. Well, so so let me say this right, Yeah, so he Charlie Coxs is playing a character. This looks like Robert Pattinson clearly. Do you know? Because I was curious about this because you can hear it in the soundtrack that all the Frenchies operatically singing in the soundtrack. You hear every now and again, Claire obscure, Like they say the name of the game, and I'm like, what the fuck does that mean? Do you know what that means? No, I never looked it up. It means Twilight. That's what that means, Claire obscure. Apparent, I mean according to Google who. But like, isn't that fucking weird there's a Robert Pattinson in the Twilight game that has nothing to do with Twilight or Robert Pattinson. Yes, I guess that is. It's weird. Is that a coincidence though? That's what I'm saying. It's it's a circle that closes up and it always feels like going on.
Speaker 2: Someone like really tried to will that into existence and they kind of miscalculated.
Speaker 1: They probably really thought, oh, we can get Robert Pattinson, I bet we can get them. They did it. I love when they speak French randomly with their British accents. It's funny.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about it because on the last show I said that, like I wasn knowl why didn't they just use English uh speaking French people to do it?
Speaker 1: But I think I was thinking, have you had excuse? Do you know what? Excuse? Sounds like we'll not quite where's he from?
Speaker 2: Than that he's not those ones they for the French Canadians don't have a good English.
Speaker 1: I do think it's genuinely just because French accents. It sounds fine.
Speaker 2: Like there's plenty of I've I've watched actually a lot of French media, actually a lot of action films they have.
Speaker 1: They have some actually some good really French action movies. Yeah, so like the yes, the whole thing is just giving up in style movies. So that's that's a misconception. They've they've done, they've they don't actually they about World War One. In World War two, man, they didn't, they didn't. They did, and to they were like, hey, uh they surrendered like literally like what once and it just became like they're playing their fucking It's like how we won one war and then we were like, oh yeah, we're the make.
Speaker 3: It really fucked up and they gave up to the Germans. That is why it's fucked up because that's been that's been their enemy for so many They went to war like.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, like nineteen times they went like with Jimmy, Jimmy Germany, O Germany. I think you said they went to war with Jimmy nineteen jim Jimmy Germany, Jimmy Germy the King of Germany, Jimmy Germany. Yeah, listen, I don't know. So it's a great game. I have.
Speaker 2: I think about check out that battle in War War one'd so just don't give if you want to just give the French.
Speaker 1: There is that the one with the zombie Russians. Yeah, that's one when they somehow they do no actually did you know this? But they like that. It's definitely not what I was talking about, but go ahead. Oh I can't remember what it's called, but like there's like a there's like a fucking song about it, but some it's not. It's oh my god, I can't remember then the band name, but like it's the I think it was like a it was a German Russian conflict where like the Germans like bombed, like they gassed this Russian bass or whatever, but the gas like wasn't calibrated right, so it's just like it just kind of fucked them up real bad. And so like all the Germans thought that the Russians were dead, so they went in and it was just like a bunch of melting fucking Russians fighting but like killing them and they thought they were like zombies and shit.
Speaker 2: It was like it terrified the shit out of them. So you're probably thinking of the band, I'm assuming a Sabotan. Yeah, yeah, yeah there they're like the historical power metal band. Really a really informational Actually actually they have a song called the Field of Verdun Uh that you can learn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I thought, like because I think I remember seeing that name and being like, oh, is that the same thing?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: And no, this is the one where they just the French like fought for like infinity billion days and did.
Speaker 1: Not surrender, like you know, kind of a thing there we pulled w window.
Speaker 2: Off fed by Gustave uh Robert Gustavenson or whatever.
Speaker 1: They're just ripping the legs off of frogs who leg fucking mimes. I hate those fucking mimes. Man, Oh my god, I love that it's a French game with a mime enemy time fucking male. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The first side, well, it's the that she has that fucking mind costume. Essentially she does, but the stripes.
Speaker 1: I went through this and I went through this crazy fucking boss battle and I was like, oh man, I'm gonna get something cool for this, and I just got like a fucking nice haircut. Was crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, dude, I could get a fucking sword that someone's God. Then it's like you got a little healthy there.
Speaker 1: You look cute, you look a little cutter, you're not as dirty. It's like there are times where I thought like I was progressing the main story, you know, because there's no mini map and there's no like there's nothing that tells you like, this is the main path, go do these other things, okay. Yeah, So like I was like, oh, I'm making making headway, and I would fight this like really hard boss. I was like, all right, I'm ready for the next fucking area. And then it's just like you get a haircut and then you have to go back and find where you made the wrong turn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there has to be a cinematic cut scene or the cinematic bars have to come down, otherwise it's not a part of the main stream.
Speaker 1: You start running and eventually you're in a cut yeah, like it does that thing or like and then you start slowing down. I'm like, okay, here we go. Yeah, there's I fought yeah, like a big boss that it was. It was similar thing. It was early in the game that I'm like, oh, this had nothing to do with nothing. Yeah, and uh, anyway we should we should get to questions. Yeah, yeah, thanks for uh thanks, uh for why am I thinking anybody lightning lightning? That's the lightning lightning round light. We're gonna answer our questions from our Patreon, from our Patreon subscribers over a patreonc concepts starting to remember go over there if you want to add ad free early access questions, the ability to ask questions, and the ability to get your name right at the end of the show. Do all that jazz. First question got from the Stark Tank's favorite wrestler wrote in Gain, I guess it's game. Gain's a big fan of the show again game. Yeah, game. You posted them recently again too.
Speaker 2: That was like I just I was looking for something in my gallery or whatever, and I was just like, oh, gain, it's just I don't know, it was just looking good.
Speaker 1: And I think that game, I.
Speaker 3: Think that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen, like the internet being like gay Caine is really funny.
Speaker 1: It's so dumb.
Speaker 2: You didn't think anybody would ever actually execute that, you know what I mean. It's a it's a like a you say it and then you laugh and you never think about it again.
Speaker 1: And this guy was like jackpot.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, uh sco kind of sounds a little bit like your dad.
Speaker 1: That's what people were saying. Yeah, like my dumb I was just like, oh man, it kind of takes It's not exactly, but it's in the same ballpark of like, hey, everybody, do you need a whole? It's close about your loved woods die like beaches can carry.
Speaker 2: There's such an like like I'm like, you are you are you are imaginably powerful. I know you're not helping me.
Speaker 1: He's really frustrated. There's parts of that game where like I get genuinely frustrated because I'm like where is this guy? Like where is this Why would I press start? He's on my team.
Speaker 2: You can see everybody there, you know, when you like, oh, if you want to go through the inventory, he's there and he does nothing. He's just there on the screen, Like, get off the screen.
Speaker 1: You can't do anything for me. It's like I'm here. I'm here on moral support.
Speaker 3: The picos. The way the picos and the lumens work one of the best things in.
Speaker 1: The picos and lumins. So he's talking about the pictos and the lumina picos, the picos and the lumens. He's allergic to remembering proper nouns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah again those are I just like how it isn't it isn't even overwhelming, like just what you need, the stuff that you're you're you're given. It's easily because some people are intimidated by how much ship goes into some RPGs where it's like there's so much oh yeah stuff, like fuck, I don't even know where to start. It's easily the most accessible RPG that I've play. It's so balanced, better than Fantasys have the remake for sure, Like really, yeah, I think by a lot.
Speaker 1: I think f F seven's problem comes to like when you upgrade your weapons and it and you're like, what it's really stupid is It's like what is Oh, yeah, I haven't played it, dude. It sends you. It sends you to this separate men It's almost runs. This is the same issue that I have with like Destiny's menus, how like each of them are like function completely differently, but like basically like everything's like a list in Final Fantasy seven remake generally, and then you get to the weapon upgrades and then it just sends you off to this like almost like a Skyrim Constellation upgrade screen where it's like it just functions completely differently.
Speaker 2: I was doing it wrong the whole time, and then like I watched the video and was like, I hate that you have to watch a video.
Speaker 1: To learn that you're doing something. It should be intuitive, yeah it should be Yeah, it's crazy, but then you use it the right way and your characters are entirely fucking different because it's a bunch of like, uh, they have like Unison moves in a new one that like completely change the way you play the fucking game.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, what they explained to me the way it did. It's stupid. I'm convinced I love that game by then. The game is really fun, but it's like it's this, I'm gonna say this, We're gonna move on to questions.
Speaker 1: This is the in my opinion, the best Turn Base RPGA I've ever played personally, like absolutely, and it's not even really close good. There's no there's not a single Final Fantasy that's better than this. Dude, I think it is uh for me.
Speaker 2: If the Legend and Dragon gets a remaster or something, I think.
Speaker 1: Does that have like real time?
Speaker 2: Well it has, Yeah, so it has. Uh, it's not as uh, it's not as it's not as beefy as this game, where there's sure multiple things like dodge jump two Perry's the shoot yeah, the free aim, all that stuff. This is just it's it has interactive what they called additions to where you do your combos, and that makes it really fun. And for the people that hated that, they have a rings or either there's a really expensive ring towards the end of the game you can get that it'll do full damage and you don't have to press any buttons or this one and you get where it'll do half damage, but you don't have to. Like for some people it's better because like say a little baby trying to play that game probably can't fucking time it well, so it's better to get the half damage of the full combo than just fucking up your combo and so like. But the combos are it's so cool, like your massive Roster, and then some of them are like nine hits towards the end, and it's like faster and then getting slow, so it's like you really have to pay attention.
Speaker 1: I do satisfying. Yeah, I just prefer real time. It's like this game, and there's a couple of other ones, like Child of Light from a long time ago was somewhat similar. See If Stars more recently had like a timing kind of thing. But like I like when people remember that turn based RPGs can also be video games, Like I like when I like when a turn based RPG is a video game, Like that's nice.
Speaker 3: I wish that happened more off the real time combat interactive combat like that is a better idea for turn based RPGs.
Speaker 1: Now, well, it's just a it's a it becomes a video game at that like I've said this for years, and I know people it's like, oh, you could boil anything down to it, to this simplification, and I know you can. But like, genuinely playing a turn based RPG with no interactive elements feels like scrolling through a DVD menu. To me, it feels like, I'm it feels like I'm saying, all right, I'm gonna. It's so disrespectful to a whole medium. I know, but like it does like it feels like, okay, I'm gonna. It's like if I had like a list of like you know, if picture of DVD menu with like a bunch of like different things listed and they're just dot MP fours of like an attack animation. That's kind of what they are. I mean, that's how it well.
Speaker 2: Back in the day before there was any animations happening, no moves or nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like Pokemon, it was just like moving slightly. I'm playing Final Fantasy six right now and it literally is that. It's like attack. It was very I'm having fun playing.
Speaker 2: Even before that those like I'm not saying c RPGs, there were no animations. It was just telling you what happened, and there was like yeah, and stuff like that, and you know, you use your imagination, which is fine, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean the game does that too sometimes when you're at camp or whatever like it kind of details like how the conversation right, yeah, yeah, I like that stuff. I don't mind it. And I'm sure those games are good by the way. I'm not like because you could also be like, oh, shoot shooters are just like click the click the heads, you know, like I get it.
Speaker 2: Points it is, it's it's all like you know, it's all experience based, like how how it feels when you're operating yourself. Because like that, some people can't even I know people that get motion sickness from playing fbs's I've never I never happened to me once.
Speaker 1: No nice get motor sickness. I never got it from you know what. The only game that's ever given me motion sickness for for the first person shooter fucking A Battlefield Bad Company, the first one on three sixty, because for whatever reason, people in the audience look up gameplay this thing on three sixty, not the PC version, which I don't even know if there is one, but like, if there is one, don't ignore that one play because I played the three sixty version, and dude, it feels like it feels like like you're zoomed in. It feels like you're zoomed in forever, and like you just you can't get a sense of like anything that's around you. It's it's truly fucking wild, how like bad it is. That's the only game that I've ever felt that way about. And VR fucks me up a little bit too, but that makes V that makes more sense. Yeah, it almost makes me fall, makes me like that get in like yeah, so snark Tank's favorite wrestler road and he says, sub d orcs uh. If you had to abandon the shackles of society and become a local cryptid, what would you be? What would be the lore surrounding you? And what would be the local areas and general general feeling towards you as a cryptid? Thank you guys for everything you do? Obvious and that's crazy. Be the tree giggler, the tree you'd be the tree giggler? Was it? The trash giggler? The dumps the dumpster giggler? I remember? Got you? Like he just sits dumps giggles And every time somebody goes to check he's just there like you hear like he be genuinely terrifying, by the way, wouldn't they just he's other dumpsters. So it's just it's every dumpster.
Speaker 2: Imagine you're you're going to, like it's late at night, You're going to and away and your trash cans laughing and giggling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that actually might that would peaks out. That would that would actually make my heart sink, I think like my heart would. My heart would sink so deep into me that I don't think I could ever go out there yet. I don't think I could ever throw anything right. I would fite people over just to throw my stuff out. So here's the problem.
Speaker 3: Does it happen all the time, it's often that's a one time it would happen thing that would fuck up the way you deal with life.
Speaker 2: Well, see it would if it happened so seldomly, if it happened, if it's not all the time, if it was enough to where I'm like, oh, this is gonna happen this time, I would get you know, It's.
Speaker 1: It's often enough for you to know that you're not hallucinating, but not so often that it becomes like this predictable thing. I would say, like maybe once every I would say this, maybe like three ish times a year. Maybe see that's enough.
Speaker 2: To where that's that could really You'll forget about it for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it'll happen. You're like, wow, what happened.
Speaker 3: For a while, then you bring it up to Jojo. She'd be like, you saw that too, and you were like, you didn't tell me about this? Yeah, you would just letting me be crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that is crazy enough to worry. There are certain things, so I wouldn't tell him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody, if you hear dumpster giggling and then you open the dumpster and there's nothing in there, you just gotta keep that to yourself.
Speaker 2: I probably if to try to know that. Brains can easily Like I had a friend. I had a friend this was like a telephone thing. She was a Christian and so she easily believed it right. She was like, yeah, my friend saw a demon on somebody's back.
Speaker 1: Classic like, oh, I'm sure you did, Like you know, I'm just like, you never saw a demon on somebody's bats. This girl has a real trouble from seeing him.
Speaker 3: She's one of the people that's seen something paranormal, like I literally can't sleep anymore.
Speaker 1: Like those are like this, I'm a demon read red, check it out, check me out. I love it. Hey, I love Frank Castle the Punisher. Silly, fucking, silly, gobbledly good baby noises. They canna make fun of some of these delusions, Like I don't know, Like I don't believe. I don't really believe in anything, but like the idea that's a crazy that's awesome. I like supernatural in general.
Speaker 3: Like in general, I'm like, I'm like a cosmic pessimist, one of those whatever they're called nihilist.
Speaker 1: I guess both. He's a Nile Pit. He's Niles. He's Niles. He is the Fraser. That's about right, a gay one. No, that's what is Neil Patrick Harrison Fraser. No, he's Malcolm in the Middle. He's older brother and Malcolm in the middle right. No, that's not at all true.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's a Masterson's brother, Danny Masters brother. I can't remember Kenny.
Speaker 1: Mason from freaking what do you call it? From Massive Disciple?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: From Masters of Universe. No, you're thinking of the universe. You think he's I'm sorry for Masters of none masters, like the bread No, you're thinking of the nun, the nun like the horror movie No, like from Sister Act. Oh would be Goldberg? Yeah, oh, sister act, what the just happened? Goldberg? Like w C w oh, like the Jewish family that does sack stuff for me? You just jeweled. I don't know if the caro will pick it up though the camera won't pick that up. But he fucking slabbed when he said juwe, which is crazy actually insane. Je. So listen, So Kings is gonna be the dumpster gigler, I'm gonna be Uh. I think I would want to be like the the oh Man. What would I want to be? I feel like I want to be the Yonkers yoinker, you know, and I'd I just jack people off?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: So? I would like, I would give people's penises a quick tug and I'd run off into the dark and then like uh, I would also maybe do a little like a dabble in pickpocketing like you, I would say you, and I would run in the shadow. I would be naked, of course, I would be very emaciated. People wouldn't know exactly like people be like, is that a person or is it like a like a mangy dog. Like people wouldn't know exactly you're so roughy looking, you're a dog. I would treat I would treat my skin so poorly that it would be like mostly just uh like piasis, and like I would induce siriasis on myself and then pick the scabs so that they would grow back even worse. And I would like, I would be like this crazy cryptid. No one will believe it. They'd be like, you see the yunkers you want? It comes grabs your dick calrd and he drags you a little bit, and you're.
Speaker 2: Like you let go getting your wallet taking and your you're dick jacked off slightly like just like it's really a fate worse than death.
Speaker 1: That same hand too, he takes the wallet real little. I would I would take the wallet with like these fingers picking into and then I would jack him off with the other two. And you just it wasn't enough to like really stimulate to grow, No, it's not. It's just just enough to know that I'm rased. And then we run to the shadow. And the second I crossed into the realm with shadow, I would I would be on, like you have to catch me in the light in order to catch me. That's so terrible, that's terrifying. They scared. They got to it like the sunset and he disappeared. That falls flat, Like, what do we do with this guy if he if he gets aggressive, Yeah, I become intangible in the dark. If he decides to become aggressive, we are doomed, guys. We cannot can take it. He's just min He's just yoinking anywhere that there is shadow, we can go into it.
Speaker 2: Then what is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why. I'm so I don't know why it's I like it. I know cryptis don't normally like it's the Jersey Devil, you know what I mean? Like this, it's not the there's no one yellow one devil or something. Yeah, it's not like the Jersey jevel or. But but I like the name of Yonkers anchor Jersey.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be the Jersey jevel Okay, you guys both And I'm just a red can't smell treble without evil without gem.
Speaker 1: The Jersey the Jersey doing that. While he's doing that, pion Man falls down right, people, he blows off his last words gurgling.
Speaker 2: Arnold don't look over the ledge and he goes back home.
Speaker 1: He goes back home, he looks over, he goes back home, not a word out of him. And then the pigeons are and I was like, whoa, there's some weird right, there's some crazy pigeons red nowhere in sight blind one. He's in bed in the dark, staring at the sea. He was crazy, right, right right. Imagine his fucking neighbors a bottle of bottle of fucking tomatoes on. He's a fucking marinera. He has a bottle. He has a jar marin Era on his nightstand and he thinks it's fucking Daranel. He's saying this at three a m. His neighbor is what is going on up? He's too afraid. He's too afraid to say anything. That's just like he's yeah, he would be. The walls are so thin. The walls are so thin that you could put like a thumbtack through one side and it would come out the other. That's paper. You couldn't even lean on that. That is if you are invade your neighbor.
Speaker 2: You trying to like your beds like against the wall, and you're trying to like lean on and play video games.
Speaker 1: It's our neighbor.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're just terrifying their child.
Speaker 1: There's a great people your name of Red Junior.
Speaker 8: People filled this building, who built this place. It's like four thousand dollars for rent. It's four thousand dollars a week for a studio. Four thousand our week studio studio.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it was like Dicavich or something. It was like Dickovich's brothers. Oh yeah, exists in this universe. Oh yes, mister Digovi does. Spider Man's rent rent guy and his brother.
Speaker 1: It's it's a spider Man exists in fucking that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not that's he's a different reality though I don't know in my reality he's it's all the same.
Speaker 1: So the real Deli roaded the real Deliro. Shitty boys, that's mean shitty boys. Yeah whatever, what Sadie boy. Anyway, he says, I just thought you should know that I've started saying oh to my pregnant wife's belly, and she hates it. But alast Kings and Kingston's dad refuses to give up. Thanks Nerds, How do you feel about the fact that, like, in some sense, like, let's say, hypothetically your dad was fucking dead, right, mm hmmm, in cocoa rules, we're kind of keeping him alive. Stop all right?
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's good. That's good. I mean I feel nothing for my father. So dude, when he does pass you know, and to be a life forever because of this joke.
Speaker 2: You will, we should have like one of those like uh, I don't know, you know how they have like picture frames that have audio in it or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a picture of him and if he passed by and it's activated, it's a full sixteen hours of completely unique dialogue. Also, like it's like it's cycles. It's not enough to fill a whole day, because that would be ridiculous, but like it's enough that it only barely repeats itself. You don't like about this, like say, say we actually this actually happens. We can sell much of this he has. Let's say, like he actually has a grave and somebody puts that on there. There's somebody from your family, like, what the fuck is this? Who is this man? In the so far we have a star taking meat up back case since Stone he's so disrespectful, I have a bunch of autists mean a fucking cemetery. I don't know, man, my dad's so not like it. But I don't care. Whatever. Man, you guys could keep him. We can keep him. Ga, Hey, the permission permission? Grand do we have permission to use his likeness? We didn't even have his like, we invented his like. Well that in my head, that is actually him in my head. I have it all, yes, all right, all right, let's see. Thank you, that's funny. I love that. Keep it up, little baby? Did somebody die recently? So many important time? Am I just thinking of the pope again? I might just be thinking it's not even important to me. So so we have that would suck me up? Well, no, it would be. It would be a bummer, but it wouldn't fuck me up. I don't care. I don't Dawson. I was like, no, smile, smile, it's my it's my nigga. She's black, right, I don't think so really, but I mean it's maybe she's part. I thought she Latino. I thought she was I thought she was Latina. That's what I thought. She was a hybrid. Maybe maybe let's let's look it up this important information. Yeah, so waiting for the sweenhunt, and he says, hey, fuckers, I got one for Sween. I gotta know, man, what are your thoughts on this? Hopson guying? Hilarious? I love that. I don't even you didn't even answer that. I just think that's a fucking funny question.
Speaker 2: Oh god, she's everything, but it leads with Puerto Rican, Puerto Rican, Apple, Cuban and Irish Native American.
Speaker 1: Damn your parents' like fucking exodia. Like she's like the Infinity Gauntlet. Yeah, she's got everything.
Speaker 2: She got everything there was, uh, you know, colonizers.
Speaker 1: Just not Caribbeans are bro mixed up altogether?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all mixed up.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's mixed up redo crazy. Turns out I'm mostly Bulgarian read multiple, I'm entirely Mexican. What fucking Frank Campbell's tomato sauce? You're read? What do you think? So stupid? I'm sorry, read, I'm hungry. I'm gonna have to use some of your blood sorry read wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait too much. He's he's being interrogated. I'm going to kill your best friend.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait wait he's just like crushing the tomato can no, wait, wait, don't do what you read, and then but the.
Speaker 1: Happens gets out brutally murdered these people for a break. He never lost his family, He just lost the can tomatoes that he was convinced he was friends with, and that sent him on a violent ramp. They've been trying to tell him the entire time. But you gonna You're gonna tell him, Frank, You're gonna tell him, no one. You didn't have a family, man, You didn't have kids. You have a wife. I have a family, Frank, you didn't. That was a can to made it. It wasn't even like particularly, it was like Kroger Croger. It wasn't even Campbell. You're trying to trick me. You're using your fucking mysterio, fucking psycho man man games on me. They're not gonna work breaks out of the like he was being interrogated. I love that. I love that he's got the moose antlers forever, that basic thing. You should have gone out of lifting anymore gonna lifts and blow someone's out of give you all our patrons to get to design Sweeney's newest laugh road in.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna commission his like weight face but like with his hands out with the antlers.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna commission that. It would be worth money. It would be and we should absolutely sell by the way, a picture frame with a picture kids and dad in it, with like a sound thing in it. Just figure out how to do that.
Speaker 2: We got to make the prototype it first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll make I would love to make like maybe like fifteen of them and then like sell them. I will get like one of those that can't be that difficult to figure out how to like I would I would love to even make those. Just got to be difficult. It's got to be a company that will, you know, oh, customize your thing. Yeah, it would be such a fun. It would be like not even accommodating, like it would It would have like the little chip with like the speaker in like underneath the pictures of the pictures all fucked up and warped. Yeah. Yeah, anyway, fifty dollars patrons get to design Sweeney's newest laugh round. He says, what a donkey Shrek and Pussy Uh, what animated movie do you think didn't like that? Always got you? Who damn almost got you? And he says, what animated movie do you think was most important to your childhood? You you can have a top three of choosing one, it's too hard. I actually don't know with Goofy movie, yeah.
Speaker 2: That it just that that one really hits the spot in every and maybe even though like I don't feel bothered that, like my dad died when I was four, I still like seeing other people having that relationship, the trials and tribulations between father and son.
Speaker 1: So I thought that was really cool to see No body Yells but you. I think that movie is very but wait wait, wait wait, I don't I love about that.
Speaker 3: That movie is so well received by black peoples, The Goofy movie, it's like very very well with black people.
Speaker 1: Goofy was technically meant to be a black I don't know. I know that I never thought about that. I know that's historical trure. I don't know if it's true. Ostensibly, I feel like I don't think Max is black, but Goofy might be. There was nothing that like Max starts that movie out like a school shooter. By the way, Wait wait wait, he's just kind of wait what do you mean, wait, explain you see it? Like, explain there's a song that Max sings in the beginning where he's like, no one understands me. They'll all pay basically, I'll show them. And it's like, if you cut that song right there, it sounds mega scary.
Speaker 2: Wait are you talking about the like the after today?
Speaker 1: That song?
Speaker 9: Isn't that the they've been laughing since? I can't remember? That's exactly what I love it. I love that I got to watch it hit you.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. If he can't help it, he's silly, so funny. I can remember, Well, they're not gonna laugh anymore, no more Maxie the Geek, no more Google. We like before, but why say before? Everyone? If you end that song there, it's megau that's awesome. I never even thought music is so cute.
Speaker 2: I know every syllable of that movie that I thought. The I think an underrated part is the when they're at Lester's Possum Park. The fucking song that the fake like chuck e cheese thing. It's so funny to me because of how pathetically fucked up it is. And then it's seeing these bumpkins just loving it, and I was like, it's if there's something magical about that where it's like these people are it's like entertaining, like a rat or something like.
Speaker 1: It's so, you know, there you don't have to do anything.
Speaker 2: I should say a possum, I should have said, it's just like it's so, I'm like, bro, whoa, whoa, he's.
Speaker 1: A fucking tea kettle right now.
Speaker 2: Mann grab those those memes of the hamster sucking on the the the things, and then it's showing like the tin man like getting off fucking flustered coming But.
Speaker 1: It's excellent. That's cutting back and forth. He said, it's excellent. It's crazy. It's a crazy that it's so fucking out of bottle. It grabs it and then it puts it in.
Speaker 2: Its mouth all far and like it's like it's just it's cutting back and forth. It's like it's like it's like the memes where the guy goes like grabs a brunch and it's like looking down at them, but he lets.
Speaker 1: So dumb. I didn't so movie, I'm gonna pull up both of them. Yeah, I don't know. I loved fucking not even for Christmas so much when I first saw it that that was the first musical that I saw where like every song was a bang. It's it's like every single song in that movie is fucking perfect. It's the Disney movies. Yeah, like it doesn't and it's short, it's not like fucking long. It's great fucking movie. I'm like, I know that's technically stop motion, but I think I don't know that counts. That's animated. I would, I would put it out classified. Is that Tarzan? And uh Aladdin?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Aladdin's a banger.
Speaker 1: Tarzan, it didn't. It didn't connect with me. I love that I connected with the soundtrack t Tarzan more than I connected to know. That's for to god, damn it, don't tell me that watching the what is his name? Clayton Clayton, Clayton fucking.
Speaker 2: Clayton technically, and Clayton is riding the funk out of Tarzan. Tarzan looks like he's having a horrible time and Clayton is just has the most blister.
Speaker 1: Crazy now like this, yeah, and he's just fucking he's just writing this roll it back and then also shout out Tom Press new I love Emperor's New Groove. Also, that's not that's an important movie to me. But it's like that movie still is still funny, Like I think it's like voice delivery in that in that movie that's like you know how like Family Guy has those like moments of like yes, I know exactly. Yeah, it's like it's the only Disney movie that I've ever seen where like it does that, it has it's like improvisational tone because it was improvised.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was because of David Spade or if it was just like I don't know if there was.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, maybe it's it's all of them though, Like Eartha Kid fucking yes kills that movie. Dude. Yeah, she's so fucking that's she's That's that's the most impact she's ever had on me really, because yeah, it was from Emperor's New Groove. It's like I love I I think it was even in the show too, was a live style mm hm wow.
Speaker 3: I heard music was something that was played in my like my grandmother. My grandma's favorite singer will always be like Deon Walwick and like Pad Labell like her favorites. But I heard so much Earth of Kits and Donna Summer's growing up. It was obnoxious to the point that like that, I'm sure I did I just music is so nostalgic to me.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 3: Like literally, if I close my eyes, I feel like I'm in the living room of my house in the Bronx when my grandma listened to that music.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's like that. It's like, Soya Cruz, freaking Frankie Ruiz.
Speaker 1: What's who else? I think his name is ron A Rayo. I gotta be like, does that ship? And I'm just like, I've heard that ship so much. I know a lot of this music by sound, but like I never looked it up.
Speaker 3: I was I could not avoid that ship. The record player was playing all the time I lived in the Bronx. It drove me fucking insane. I remember just yeah, it wasn't music I could do. You have like musical ties to certain video games you would play, and I told you my most emotional one.
Speaker 1: We talked about it on the show like many, like one hundred episodes.
Speaker 2: Again, for me, it's it's it's little Wayne in Drake while playing fucking Resident Evil five.
Speaker 1: Everyone thinks that's so crazy. It sounds crazy. That's ultimately recent too. That's like when she will because I remember being high as a fucking kite listen my friend playing that song. Be in the fuck out of Westerer, Like after you beat the game like three times you have all the broken ship, yeah, and you blow you'low. He would just lay on the ground for a while, and I'm like, damn dude. For me, the PS one is every time I look at the ps PS one off screen right here, actually the audience can't see, but the PS one is synonymous with Marc Anthony to me because my mom would play Marc Anthony so fucking much whenever I would play this thing and I had it in the living room, so like when they would be like they would have the music blasting when they were cooking or whatever. I would just be in the living room interest saying to me, and I'm just like, and I'm playing ape Escape and I'm like, what the fuck is going on? Associating monkeys. Associated Scape specifically is deeply associated with Mark Anthony. And there's nothing I can do about for me. You know what's crazy? What's really good for me?
Speaker 3: The sound, the music soundtrack that is the most like important in my heart is actually Sonic advanced.
Speaker 1: To his music. Okay, well we're gonna move on. That's gay. He's just he just like that is col What scene is that from it? What he's like leaning around because it's oil is all funcked up.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that movie since I was a kid, So that's that's the negro version of mising.
Speaker 1: The freaking's lots of old to me, all right, Yeah, well that that movie was too old for me to wi.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Actually I've only seen I've only seen clips. Yay bro, yeah brother, watching names I'm driving.
Speaker 2: I think my mom just didn't like it's funny because my mom's partner love Wizard of Oz. I think my mom hated anything had to do with so we didn't have Wiz in the house.
Speaker 1: She's just not like Wizards. Was she like like like Harry Potter's bad kind of person.
Speaker 2: No, she's actually well actually she's really in a fantasy weird anything is. But but no Wiz no Whiz no, no she she I don't know for some reason, well it's not even some reason. She got really hooked on like.
Speaker 1: Lean like most of it was.
Speaker 3: Having to get your mother. Next question, having to get your mother. Yeah, my mom's added to Lean. It's like what be crazy? You your your your age too.
Speaker 1: But your mom's like a very much so a grown grown ass. A woman is like I've been dripping lean her. Any name is Benjamparan? I mean he's a lean. I'd love that. I love the syrup, have a serp in my cup. I can't help it.
Speaker 2: It really would be great because he was like hip hop isn't real music and stuff, and then he just just got into the whole culture.
Speaker 1: He's actually like that's how he knows how so that's how he's so much of an authority on it.
Speaker 3: It's so weird to me because it's just like who's been who says that without understanding undertones what you're saying.
Speaker 1: He's just being racist like to like that, like like how do you do that? Like how do you do that? Like? Oh, free co Ship? What is this? This is the music? It's it's like it's like Charlie, Like it's like like like.
Speaker 3: I understand you may have these beliefs, but like and I know they don't even really believe it, but it's like you understand who you're baiting, right, Yes, I understand who you're getting.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yes, that is the point. That's whole point. So we're gonna read the names now, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons, the names, all the people cramp, all the people who support the show. I don't wrap it up anytime. That's what so many kids. We have four pages of name, so let's start. Let's do it. Three two one. I was conservative, then I watched Chris, and now I hate Florida. All left pipeline. Colin Moriarty, Colin Moriarty, Yeah you, sir, user guild master male mail bu uh Male Malibu, Oh, Molly Malibu coched address Christian. Yeah, I got that, dude. That is one of the things that lives in my brain forever. They went murder Cariboo, they went murderous. Oh there's such a little stress. They became murdering. It snowed about as much as it does in like Vermont, and they lost their society. They were going to kill people. Chris should let AI read the names at one percent volume and three time speed. Name reading rule is technically honored.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: It's a great idea. We'll get right on it. Colin Moriarty, Ah boo aubo. Colin Moriarty, I'm going to kill BA with mortar. It's me doctor butto I'm gonna shove my entire colon inside of yours. Have you done a show with Colin since uh we did the thing? I don't think so, because we did Friday, right, I think so? Wait, no, Wednesday, we didn't do Friday. No, he had a boo boo. That's right, his bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, It's like, yeah, I mean, I'm just I want to see what a Colin has to say with all of his feedback, and you know, him being such a dedicated fan.
Speaker 1: I wanted to, like you guys discuss that. I was. I was waiting for it to be brought up by a listener. I wanted to like somebody to bring ups like, hey, Colin, I know you like rode into you know yeah, okay, yeah yeah, wait for that, wait for that. I'm so fucking over what happened? Nothing does something happened. Had a dream that shot in my bed. It's a crazy dream. It's a crazy dream, crazy dream. Your bed is so animalistic. I was animals.
Speaker 2: Animals usually scratched at the door, like hey, let me go, let me go here.
Speaker 1: I was really shit, you are assholes over the door right right right, I'm shooting, I'm hitting I made Spaghettio's Red All that Tomatoes. Janson, my boy, I love the Halo Show. Doctor It's me, Doctor Butter. I read that. Uh. Two rats in a trench coat Chris Reagun, Chris Reagan, Chris Reagan, Chris Reagan, Chris Chris Reagan, but gay Chris Gay Run Chris Reagan, Colon, Colon Moriarty. What the full this? J D. Vans killed the Pope with fox dial? Uh? Non binary? Jewish person's pronounce are? What? What is this? That's I don't I don't even know that. They put it on you, put it on you? What is the Jews person's pronounces that's that's good. So it's it's they, it's they them, but it's in the parentheses to all the parentheses. The look that's that's something like an evil person would say Nazi coated. It's Nazi coated. But that is clever. That's funny. So I'll hand it to you and you get this thing off me. Oh sorry, least sorry. That felt like I equipped it, like I equipped that phrase, Derek, just fucking like a speed bite to make sure I wouldn't cut to you. What is that that looks like? Looks like something you found a Kickson's bed. I actually chilling, actually choking die.
Speaker 2: Oh what they call these?
Speaker 1: A hose? Yeah?
Speaker 2: These are because you know how they have It's all the same things. It's like tugle bell, that tuggle bell. It's all the same ingredients in different shapes. So you have ding dongs, ho hose, cupcakes, all those snacks. They're literally the same thing, just different shapes.
Speaker 1: You know what, We're being hard on Kingston a little bit because because see the reason the reason I don't ship my bed is because I ship my pants always. It's all in my pants. It can't get on the bed, it's all filters. I didn't wear my Mondy's the one night, bro, I was like, you know what, I need any little bit of air? Do you normally not sleep with? I don't see with clothes on? That's crazy. Sleep naked, it's crazy. I sleep with underwear for sure. It's a really bad habit to start doing that. You don't want to. You can't do it without it anymore. It's horrible. I don't like having I don't like having my my stuff all like fucking free flowing.
Speaker 2: And yeah, especially if it's hot, and then like my balls are hot and against my.
Speaker 3: Sleep because literally dominates the bed from me, so I sleep to the south. I'm mostly hanging off of it, clos hanging off the bed, and I'm like a little curled the ball.
Speaker 1: And for a moment I turned back to him. I'm just fear.
Speaker 2: So you guys should lie of lucy it and get two big beds and put them together.
Speaker 1: I would love to have a different bedroom. I haven't even a bedroom, Lily, but she would. I don't. I think that's just not she's too traditional. Is that what that is of? Yes? The also that's just not. I think what you want is just a room. I don't think you necessarily care about a bedroom. I do, But do you care about like having a I want to be I want to be able to go to a place I can what I can close do on her. That's that's a room. That's like an office. I want to be able to sleep there too. Yeah, I mean, dude, like if I had an office or whatever, like if I had like it, well I do. It's a bad example. But like this our this is our studio, so like I don't have I'm not gonna put a couch in here, you know, but I would couch kind of would fit right behind you. Guys, No, wouldn't. There's not a shallow couch. It would be so thin as to be fucking useless. Is your couch It's like it's one foot deep.
Speaker 2: Well, look at you don't use any of the space over here, So we just move everything back.
Speaker 1: I've thought about, like trying to figure out how to reconfigure this. I thought about just taking my desk and moving it into the fucking living room somewhere, but or like in the main room.
Speaker 2: I would move it where your dining table is, because when the fuck do you have entertained people to use that?
Speaker 1: I do sometimes it's not super it's not super right, That's what I mean. The trade off would be like because that's I think we would do that too. I had that dining room area really because I feel like it's I'm.
Speaker 2: Supposed to It's kind of it's that's the whole thing. It's that traditional thing. We're like, I gotta put the table here and stuff, and I'm like, I don't know, I'm not really.
Speaker 1: Using that much. I think is is that like I don't want my stream set up to be facing my kitchen. That's the only age, like, it's not really a greade in Lily's house.
Speaker 3: I've sat at the dining table at Lily's house maybe three times. I like the mom and Dad's oh yeah, and I'm like, why is this here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're a family.
Speaker 2: We're not really that generation of doing that anymore.
Speaker 1: We kind of sitting because we don't have kids. That we don't have kids, I would have a reason I have a dining room table, but also.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, you know, like the last house a little in Vegas, just big ass living room projection thing instead of a you know, and they crowd around and watch bullshit while we eat.
Speaker 1: When I first left here, I just used that space for VR and like gym stuff. That's all I used it for. Ah, yeah, that makes sense. Yeah. I thought about just like getting a punching bag and that that was it, And I was like, I should get a table. You get one of the flesh flights, one of the big flush lights. Yeah, yeah, dining room like a flashlight for the room. I like that. This is my flesh light room. It's specifically yeah, it's just an empty room in one flesh light. It's just it's the smell of stale chlorine and comm and fucking also of lotions.
Speaker 2: You should get those like trees that's more like come to Oh yeah yeah, we had those.
Speaker 1: You should plant them.
Speaker 2: All over the flesh light room anyway, the masks that come from smell from your flesh fling.
Speaker 1: We're already fucked. We're already passed that. I wanted run calm more already berserker Broi's big bouncy backside, the sloker to y so dirty to trench coats and a rat that's pretty good. Uh Derek Salty strodum sauce. I'm since then drop Sick's all he's racist, but he's also like he thinks it's cute racism, so endearing. Look at the little boon crooked dungeon. As you look at that, do a little brand cricken mall. Uh ambassador ass eater Darius Potter and the gobblet of Anny. It's fucking stupid, nice Darius Potter. All gooners fired at will glaze their mongrel hide. I appreciate that name, by the way. Uh. Colin Moriarty domination Calin Moriarty, Derek not Choving is innocent. Hashtag free him stray Pube on the Urinal Classic Round Eyed Buddy Man volunteering as Kingson's dad's pack mule for one of those kisses. Denzel Curry's tour is gonna be in La at the Shrine Hall on May ninth. VIP gen admission or only six one sixty five. Very highly recommend stop using tragbt. You got a question, you come to me first. Wim Wimfrey O Free. I don't know. Kalamriaty cala moriati Calamri already calin Mourriarty roses are red Sween is a bot pretending to be Kanye's cousin, so he slabbers on my He slabbers my knob. That's insane. That's insane. Yeah, that's wild. Hey hey Kanye, it's me your cousin. You you're still down, still you still do what you used to do. I missed the old Kanye.
Speaker 2: You should have video where you he revealed that like nigga Hale Hitler. Yeah, I didn't watch the I didn't watch the whole video. I saw it and then I clicked off of it with the nigga how Hitler, I didn't see at the end, dude pulls out a fucking chain swastika chain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, oh my god, I didn't even know who made that. A swasticist. I don't know. Some of you just make swastika. Someone who was some one who makes that. For Richard, it's Colin Calmrioty Calmriorty. My asses Phillips helped calm Rio Alrety losing all my friends in the Custy battle. Kurt Cobaine pov check the Aussie X opposition leader, Peter Dutton. I saw there was like a big election going on in Australia and I just don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish they just aligned with America so all of our primaries in generals are the same time.
Speaker 1: So I could keep up. I just wish their terminologies were the same too, because I never hear because I hear like Tories and like labor, Like, I don't know what any of that ship means, dude, Owsers, Yes, scouser Australian. I think they have like the Spiderfuckers Union, the Spiderfuckers, the ultra Thieves.
Speaker 2: The.
Speaker 1: Spiderfuckers versus the ultra Thieves, Ultra crazy. There's not even a fucking there's so old, there's it's just a thieves guild. It is, what does it called? That's what I want to change. Some guys are on on TV running for office in Nightingale Armor Motheruckers from rifting.
Speaker 2: It's like, we want to change, we want to change Sydney to rifting in favor all in favor of making thievery legal.
Speaker 1: Unanimous. Actually, actually they even want that because isn't it isn't part of it that you're not Oh, there's no your thief. Yeah, it wouldn't be thieving if it's if it's like, if it's legal, that is a good point because everybody would be like, we make it illegal, make it, make it absolutely, make it harder. You know, yeah, yeah, you know, you know Calmory already King since Dad Convince, Kanye Jack w m Ultra Mega dumb, stupid and idiotic Beatles going X games mode against the gay bug invasions. What there's a whole beatle bug narrative going on in the fucking in the names here. I have not been following it as closely. Yeah, way hasn't it gone away yet? I don't know, I don't know. This guy's like really into Beatles This predated the beatle boorgs thing. Absolutely, yeah, that's what's so wild. My headphones is disconnected and class when Kingston was making baby noises. If Sweeney, if Sween was made of plastic, I hope that's true. This is the craziest fucking If Sweden was made of plastic, he'd be an what we got, He'd be an action nigger.
Speaker 2: That is fucking ridiculous, absolute centim really not even funny.
Speaker 1: But it's it's the way that it's spelt that kills me. It's like Maguire almost. That's why I read it. Was like, what I like is that it's not it's Kingston.
Speaker 2: It's not if if it's if Kingston is an action figure, correct, just him. It's not like not not not a black person. It's not Typically if a black person other than Kingston is an action figure, he's just an action figure. He becomes a figure and on the package it says action.
Speaker 1: There, the you're there. It is so funny, it's pretty great. It's that's look that sucks. But I'll admit there's something there I don't write. Don't write that in again, that's excellent. It's like blaxploitation. Almost Colin already, Uh, you forgot oh Camarady. His name also says, comra aready, you got to read my name. I apologize, I got you this time, big meat, these things Jesus. He fucks me and he knows I'm tight by gayness? Is Calin Moriarty and the man who's handies on my back to STRM forever Dandy Kingston's dad invented black slavery. It's crazy smashing Blumkins. Crazy, the smashing blumpkins. Uh, smashing blunkins. That's crazy. Fucking Billy Colon Gun is fucking out.
Speaker 2: My Colin's falling out.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, spied all my fiber, spied all my gay I am still just to gay in Dismay Heath Smoker, Colin Moriarty kids, Colin Moriarty. I'm a better man than you, Rick, Uh shame some better man than you? Rick. There's a what is this? What am I doing? An impression of Zobby Read. You're gonna give me a chance to answer? What the hell's wrong? Shame? Shine what? I love that crying scene. Dude so good. When he finds out his name is really Thomas, then he loses. He starts crying like thought I was king this whole time. His son's dying, the car on his own blood. Carl is gargling, he's coughing up pieces of his own lung. And Rick is outside crying. They just find out his name sucks and then Degan puts a fucking bad up his ass and twirls it around. Dude, still making shows. Yes, it's not over. What do you mean? Agan and mag have a spinoff show? Why wait? Why do they work together? Because justice needs to be served? I have no idea, like a cop thing? What is going on? They like Ozzie and Drix.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember. I was so uninterested I I saw the thing. I don't remember something walking dead sub I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why are they working together? Apparently some something where Maggie's kid is. I'm just like, why are they dude?
Speaker 2: They they've had they keep I didn't know that they were going to keep going because I saw that they had one where uh Mischon and uh Rick got back.
Speaker 1: They have a French one where.
Speaker 2: What's his name Norman Terry was in and I was just like, bro, this is I can't believe they're still going, Like there's people still interested in this.
Speaker 1: I am truly.
Speaker 2: There was like a billion seasons of fear of the Walking Dead, and I don't know a soul that watch walking exactly what is it?
Speaker 1: I think it started in l A or something.
Speaker 3: The Walking Dead is about the beginning of it, Okay, Rick, because Rick's story starts off two years into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the very beginning. Yeah, I likes to see that. Apparently it has many seasons. And one of the guys there talking in there show about the Walking Dead, there was going over it. There was a Walking Dead economy. Basically, I thought.
Speaker 2: I thought when that show died, it was with Chris hard Dick or whatever his name was, right, Yeah, I thought that show was over. That was kind of the signal that no one gives a ship about the Walking Dead anymore, you know, But apparently someone's still watching.
Speaker 1: Someone's out there being like, I can't wait to see what fucking I don't know Herschel's up to. There's a show called Zombie Herschel. It's just Zobbie Hearschel trying to open up a fucking deli in the middle of sucking I don't know, Maine or something. He's like Carl and his daughter comes up. I was like, I don't know Zombie Herschel. That doesn't we're in the We're not in the black at all. We're in the red right now.
Speaker 2: Listen, if there was a Zombie Herschel, you bet your fucking ass.
Speaker 1: I'm watching all the other couldn't care. There's eight seasons. There's eight seasons of Zombie Herschel, and there's a spin off called the Young Zombie Herschel. He's a zombie's a kid somehow makes absolutely no sense. Somehow young Governor with young Micheon's gaitana. Yeah, still cuts his head. Remember this. It just basically remember all this stuff, but now kids have them. This is where Carl's eye patch comes from. Young. So the show about the show about Carl's Eye. What happens like the Adventures of Carl's Eye, Carls Young Zombie hearsl is gonna go hard man Ah fuck oh man.
Speaker 2: Bringing back uh with Zombie Herschel and and and and Merle. They team up zombie Mrle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they open up a bakery in Maine and uh they're they're struggling financially. And that's the whole the whole show is that.
Speaker 2: I would love that I miss Merl because he was just like so racist and quippy.
Speaker 1: He was so vigorously racist no reason. It kind of made me well, it's like it's it's Georgia. So it was perfect, you know. I was just like, this is great. Look Georgia.
Speaker 3: Yes, but like, is this he's so like he's so cartoonishly racist and other people are racist.
Speaker 1: Where did you hear about the spin off show that they do into where they're they're doing a show called Walking Dead Stallions. Have you seen this? What's that? So? This is the origin story of the horse from the pilot episode that got eaten and you get to see his whole journey in the season in the city that gets eaten. Yeah, and then he has to go into the tank. The tank. Yeah, it's the story of the horse in the tank. The horse. No, No, the horse isn't in the tanks.
Speaker 2: I don't know where. I don't know anything about the horse. That's why this this show is needed.
Speaker 1: There's a horse in the beginning that's been eating by zombies, and then you like there's a whole show. There's like an eight season show showing how the horse got there that's amazing, called Walking Walking dead Stallions eight seasons, and his name is I think his name is horse. I can't remember exactly.
Speaker 2: It's Horace, Horace the horse, love that horse. The horse is actually kind of bad.
Speaker 1: And then there's young walking dead stallions horse. Fucking what is the young horse? Even? Cold? Full? I think it's a full funest for deer, for like a deer or something. Baby, a young horse is a full different Yeah, full. That sounds not satisfying it to say at all, No, exactly. That's why they didn't call the show full horse. Yeah, young fol they call it. It's called full house. The milkman, the paper boy. That's the wrong one. That's wrong one. No, you're right. Whatever happened to predictability? The milkman, the paper boy, all these zombies walking dead is happening everywhere you look. Everyone there, walking dad, stallions, walking dads. A horse. You stop, Oh my god, let's go big books. What you started singing? Almost ting to me like, oh that's King of Queens.
Speaker 2: I thought I was doing that because I get the family matters once mixed up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's the same ship. You know, the same guy, it's the same guy. Weird is getting tight. I'm sitting here in traffic on the queens Borough Bridge and I don't know. That's okay, it's all I won't do Chicken drive home. You show you'll be driving home, man, I don't know. I don't know. I watched the Weird amount King Queens because it was like it was a like for some reason on the on was it on U p N. It was like around the Parkers. I don't know why he was watching. He loved the up. I don't get why. I don't understand why that's weird. I watched the Parkers and Monique and anywhere you were like, I love the black people are fun. That's what growing up at that times like I just remember, like it's so confusing to be watching How the world is that? Because it's just like I don't know. Did people just not watch like I think I watched so much black TV growing up? You did? I just don't get our age. Era was when it was like blackness was cool. I feel like the only way it isn't now Like I think even that it was cool, it was just normal. It's just so cool community.
Speaker 2: I feel like people watched Fresh Princes Prince and they watched The Family Matters. Yeah, the family matter was a hatecle.
Speaker 1: For yeah, sure, yeah, but nobody, nobody, nobody outside watched The Parkers. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people listening to go to what the the Parkers is? My girlfriend watched it, but she was also you know, she was sister, right, she's a juggler. Oh the juggler one watching her?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's right, called Andrew's doing stuff. King Queens was on around the sign was the white So you don't see a guy that clearly uh likes in sant clone Plasa even though like it's not in the here, but you can tell, like he's a guy that.
Speaker 1: You can tell this guy.
Speaker 2: A video posted your story. I did because like it was the a butt rock band that I've never heard of before.
Speaker 1: It's so bad.
Speaker 2: And then I went to the to their music video and then it was just comments about Tim Poole, and I was like, are you like of like of course, like you know, like the shittiest butt rock band that I've ever heard is associated with Tim Poole because they went on their podcast, I guess.
Speaker 1: And I was just like this is delicious.
Speaker 2: Understand that I love White fear Bro. I love I love, how scared they are just being around.
Speaker 1: Dave Blood, Dave Blunt's getting stuck in an elevator real uh Doctor Drew died this week. Dave trampled at a Travis Scott concert mailer goon Uh oh yeah, all right, suck my penis, baby, Jerkyard Dixon all night. I don't know what that is. I don't know either. Kevin Durant's feet pop pushing what is it? Pushing a match to your into your dick hole and trying to light it by swinging your cocket on at rough surfaces.
Speaker 2: That is actually crazy, guys telling us what he's actually tried. I wonder if he achieved it. I wonder if you got that is it?
Speaker 1: I look, that's horrifying, but that is a fucking hilarious image. That is a feat for sure. As Jay when when me did fourteen? What is it when me did fourteen? Because use me mout as him fascy hole what. I don't know what any of this means? Uh fuck you, I'm paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants. Colin Oh no oh wit the settings, Colin Colin Moriard moriar dy uh fuck face unstoppable Colin Moriardy, cardboard pie air gorn cutting out net and Yaho's colon while like a listen Gimli Competo rugan doing those idea of soldiers. Swen's dad affectionately talking about his fifth wife at some I was seventh divorce, jolly old dipshit, the Ace of Parades. Calm Moriarty, Calm Moriarty, Calm mori already Colin mori already one hundred swings versus half a gorilla mean Michael Vick fights, fights Crypto the super Dog and beats him badly. Colon Moriarty, Colin Moriarty, Search Peter Lori Fish battle. I don't want to search. That is a battle? What do you mean, like a death battle? I hope so, I don't the idea of death battle where they just run out of actus. He's like the Peter Lori Fish versus I don't know, fucking Nemo. What was that guy's who did the voice? Now Nemo has got all sorts of stuff, and you know he's got now name I has got a crazy helic factor on the back of his you know. But the Peter Lorie Fish has got a weapon in his back pocket. He's gonna put it out and shoot Nemo at the first sat of the confrontation. That's so right, my fellow, there was weird. They just did Master G versus Doom Guy like in the last week no waygo. You would think, well, maybe I just saw it recently, but I remember in my mind reread it. They might have redone it because I remember looking at It's like something stuck out to me. It was like, oh, this is more recent than I would have expected. Right, it's oh, guess who wins by? Like, dude, you even know why you would even do?
Speaker 2: To me, They're like, watched Mojo, but they kept going and successfully. Yeah, because watch Mojo. Everyone was like, I'm so over this.
Speaker 1: I think much mojor is still going to that.
Speaker 2: Well, they're still going, but I feel like their numbers are probably embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're pretty good. Are they on the rebound? Well? No, I just feel like it's like a Nigahiga situation where like he's not relevant but they're successful. He's been gone for a while. I guess he's gone gone. Bryan.
Speaker 2: To be fair, the last time I out didn't watch Mode, but he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say the last time I did to watch mojor they were getting like twenty K views or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but they're they're like volume over you know, you're true. But that's also for a channel that I think has like tens of millions is kind of was it like one? Was it a video topic that you would have expected to have more? Let me? Let me. Let's just because there's sometimes where it's like top ten hot sauces in TV shows, you know what I mean, And that's like that has a ceiling, you know what I mean. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I might watch that Top ten halts like a video thirty minutes ago? Was it Top ten watch Mojo videos? Top top ten best and worst changes in the Last of US Season two So far so two hours ago?
Speaker 1: Top twenty. Yes, I wouldn't watch it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they release Okay, the volume has increased exponentially, probably since their views that dipped so much, because you have Top twenty ridiculously manly men in movies. Top This was six hours ago. It was twelve K Top ten worst superhero movie sequels ever. I might actually want to watch that eight hours ago eleven K Top ten dumbest things actors ever said, Yeah, see that's one where I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, what the fuck? Top ten black Shirts, Top ten.
Speaker 2: Twenty hours ago, Top twenty most ruthless betrayals in history.
Speaker 1: Today I watched Mojo. We're going over the top ten passive shots of fingernails and movies. That's crazy Number one from us Still Dawn.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're so they're basically at the same thing, but they increase their volume. They're like the quartering that would say five or so things a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you offset it. I guess. Yeah. Anyway, calmri already that's the election proving just how fucked Sepos are. Sepos. I don't know what this means. What are you saying how fucked Seppos are? Like, I guess it's a party. I don't know. Noea ep you live in a fake world. To me, you have to understand is it an acronym if Louis. If Louis spears doesn't tell me something happens, it basically isn't real over there, you know, Like I have to find out what happens in Australia through him. Yeah. Between my episodes of watching fucking you know, fall House and Young uh Young Zombie, Herchel big gay beetle guzzling. Come like it's sugar water smitching. The kid calling more more like Colin Moore Retardi like it's sugar waters crazy. Colin Moore Retardi is like a great, it's pretty good. I wonder if he's ever heard that. I'm gonna call him that just casually. He's gonna have like a Vietnam flashback to like high school. Oh yeah, no, no, what's happening again? Wait? Wait, I'm gonna write a fucking guide. I'm gonna write a game thanks guide for fucking I don't know, vagrant story or a vagrant story. Uh, Calin you already calling? He already posted clarity nut from Hell's Heart. I come at the Star coffee yasir arafat cock yank.
Speaker 2: It's a oh seppo is basically like like like calling someone a yankee.
Speaker 1: Fucking.
Speaker 2: That's the form of slayg being a uh, a diminutive of septic tank, which is in turn a rhyming slang for yank. You short version of yankee.
Speaker 1: That's too much. Yeah, we're ship I guess okay A scoopa tank filled with fark gas that's torturous. Oh man, I'm trying to deliver these in a way that like maximizes their hit cock meat, sucker, wet dreams of gay love, cocking my poop, shoot, come in my asshole, Empire, prostate of Mind, Empire Frost state of Mind, Last Got Empire prost that got me?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that's so fucking stupid checking out, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Can we get Kingston's grandma on the podcast? I don't think so, I really don't think. Yeah. I'm gonna go ahead, Die, we do the podcast in her in her hospice. Let's not okay, let's not. That's fair. That's fair. Oh my god. Can you imagine how hell your life would have to be for it to end with your kid grandchildren doing a podcast next to it? Seems like I would just be sad. What if we swap the tubes? Crazy? Uh? Colin the Moriarty the guna bomber again. It's then I transformed into your ginger version of Tolin Moriarty needed the fent withdrawal was getting to me. Come Shot Gaming TM. Comshot gaming is crazy. Comeshot gaming is a amazing should start that channel. We should do that. Start Comshot game if come shot gaming, If comeshot gaming is not taken, we must take it right the fun immediately. Yes, like before, we will not. We will not post this episode until comeshot gaming is securely within our grasp.
Speaker 2: Come shot is technically one is a compound word, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, and we'll have comeshat gaming is one word too, just to make sure it's not you know, it doesn't it so it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me, I'm a one word come shock what popped up eighteen subscribers?
Speaker 1: A eighteen? And then there's another one that actually has it, come shot.
Speaker 2: Uh, space Framing that has fifty subscribers their avatar's pumpch Mobley.
Speaker 1: That's so good, Snart tank Fander the forty Tael Salvador uh service, aged two sixty seven. Colin Moriarty, Uh, maybe that's him. Maybe maybe that is cumpshot gaming. Actually we gotta subscribe. Fun fact you're currently manually breathing, Colin Moriarty, hitting the vape like a twelve injury dick. Colin mori already, Colin warrilready slipping stroke and spoken joking. Colin m h Lord of all Moriarty. Colin Moriordy Calin Moriarty, Obi want to blow me waiting for the swing hunting tier. I want his pelt, Calm more you alread Kremlin the Gremlin colinmar Mariachi, Colin mori Calin Moriarty, that's the Mexican Calinmorier I forgot. Oh yeah, right, ninth level wizard advocation Itchy Colon Colin Moriarty. Morgan joins the podcast How Long Until Derek Dies, having a recent with her and Lilith. Lilith oh her sister. Oh, I was thinking little from Borderlines.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's hot too as well, Morgan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the original one, not the Kate Blanchett fucking fifty year old one. I mean, that's that's the one. I think Kate Blanchett is attractive. I don't think Kate Blanchett. Lilith is like fucking you was stupid. But yeah, it's still it's like just so stupid that I can't respect her enough. I can't see with somebody that I don't like them and I sleep with them. That's that's okay, man, I mean waste five eighty three Calin Moriarty, Peppini Brothers, Jeffrey Epstein in the Minecraft movie be like, I am Steen.
Speaker 2: So I guess this guy's name is Maybe it's a usual. I don't know because every it it says crazy motherfucker before everything that it does, So like I don't understand, Like what what?
Speaker 1: So cumpshot Gaming is a YouTube channel with eighteen subscribers. It's at cumshot Gaming and every video that he has uploaded it's like eleven years ago, which is awesome. Yeah, and it's just a crazy motherfucker killed cam, no setup, crazy motherfucker hack or crazy motherfucker KSG, crazy motherfucker trick shot, uh, crazy motherfucker rusher, crazy motherfucker multi kill, crazy motherfucker rushing moab, crazy motherfucker care package. Fine, just told like this is great. I love old fucking shit like that years ago. Crazy. That's like that video that the the kid in black ops or whatever or they're having that one one with that guy. He so he got shot in real life, remember that? So there's a I do you have it? I lost it like a long time ago. But this is video of this is basically like this this squeaker child, like twelve year old, eleven year old kid challenges this guy to a one v one and like an ass of course, he's like, I'll do it. I don't think the other guy's on MIC or anything, but he's like he's in the map and he's just dunking on this kid, and the kid's screaming over mic and he's crying, and there's a point where he gets shot. And the soundscame of it is so funny because you just hear a gun shot, you hear echoing, and then you hear like crying, but it sounds like how I've been shot crying, and then you hear another gun shot and then nope, and then it so it sounds like this child has just been executed. That's great, but that reminds me of that's old.
Speaker 2: I can't find that there's there's an audio that is being circulated and used to do everything, but it's originally from Fortnite, so which makes sense because uh, there's a guy that has like infinite like grenades that make you dance or whatever, that make you emote, and so this kid spawns in like this house thing and he can't get out because the guy just.
Speaker 1: Keeps throwing those grenades at him. He's like, stop it, stop it. He starts crying child. Stop. It is so fucking it's everybody knows it. Stop it stop.
Speaker 2: The original video was so funny because like you're seeing it in other stuff where people are like that's sad because like there was a Call of Duty version. People are just putting over everything like why is a kid playing that? I was like, no, you gotta watch the original. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? They put fucking uh Seth Rogan and called.
Speaker 2: It Seth and somebody else too, Seth Rogan and somebody else just as silly.
Speaker 1: I can't remember. I know Nicki Minaj was in there a long time ago.
Speaker 2: See that's more reasonable, okay, Like like to me, Nicki Minaj is like I just like nick Minaj has a huge fan base like that that ride for her and they'll go play Fortnite and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Seth Rogan. It is weird. I will say the animation that because there's like execution, there's there's execution animations in that game now, and the Seth Rogan ones are pretty funny. Like he because he's like cowardly like so he's like he goes up to he's like he like looks away and there's one where you like he fumbles with the gun and drops it and then it like it it falls around, and then it's like, you know what, that's that's cool. It's funny. This should not be called duty at all. But like if somebody else made it, if this was another game, this would be cool. That's right. You know. Yeah, the people are like, oh, the the Fortnite is ruined call of Duty, that's what. It's the problem that happens with a lot of I guess this is well, no, I do think it like because you play certain games because of the the feel right and like what they're trying to get across to you. And I do think the sad truth about multiplayer games that like multiplayer games don't have identity anymore because it just eventually just becomes crossovers. It just becomes like, oh, Nicki Minaj's here, Oh the Stormtroopers are in Destiny now. Oh, and it's just like it sucks. It is lame like this when when like Battlefield and these things actually had like.
Speaker 2: A immersion breaking I would say that for sure, like a certain things like I never played the Payday games, but I remember they.
Speaker 1: Put like Ethan and Ela in there. Oh my God, yeah, that's right. And so like after a while you're kind of like, all right, well this is this is silly.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know if the game was always like just completely wacky or.
Speaker 1: If the clown mass I guess, but that was like, hey, yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: Covering your face, so yeah, painty too. They collab with and El?
Speaker 1: Why did they put to his Raelis and give about robbing banks? So what do they mean by that? Can we please keep going? Even for me? I'm like, yo, you know what's fucked up? He would somehow he would probably be like is this real? Like he he modern he would not be cool with him, and I'm like, but yeah, dude, Like I don't know. It's it's what bumps me out about, like Marathon, because as I was playing it, I was like, man, this looks so weird and unique and I like it, but I know eventually it's buzz I know, eventually, yeah, buzz light, You're eventually is gonna pop in here, and uh, fucking I don't know the cast of I think you should leave is gonna be a playable cad like you know what I mean, Like, it's eventually he's just gonna not be cool anymore. And that's kind of a bummer, And that's just like all games are doomed for that. Joe the Joel from the Last of Us Miller Jolin in Fortnite. No, I don't think so. No, I can't say that I don't think he is. I actually can't say no, because yeah I would. I don't believe that he is. Yeah, I know matter even credos are but uh yeah right, I don't want that. Yeah. Yeah, zombie hershe's zombie young zombie Herschel is there too, young zombie Herschel is in it. Great? Oh cool, I love the time. Yeah, whatever, fucked up again? Absolutely magic doc doctorson. Uh yeah, So for anybody curious, like off Off the Rep, I was like, hey, we should keep it to two hours to two hours and fifteen minutes. It's two forty nine right now. Yeah, we fucked it up. Actually the amount of time is actually almost how exactly what time is? It's kind of wild interesting. The Pippini Brothers not exactly, but like close, how do we fix that? We plasitive for a while and then we, uh, it's not worth anything. The the Pippiti brothers, Jeffrey, see that I'm seeing Doc Doctors and the Colin swinging sure Jewelry from Street Fighter giving me a syrupy foot job under the table at Denny's. It's two am. Now it's about Luna. No Luna? Oh uh from Claire from Yeah from Claire, your feet's are out? I saw.
Speaker 2: I saw the few times I go on Facebook, the first thing that popped up this is uh ten out of ten it was just a circle her feet, you know what?
Speaker 1: Every time I did switch her, I thought about it constantly. Yeah, because they are just because she doesn't run around, she's hugs. Her feet are just up and frame. So I'm just I'm thinking about it, guys, just like, so about this about that she?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Right? You know what do he know? Wait?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about like some spoilers or something.
Speaker 1: Luna's there and that you know that doesn't you know? Are you trying to like, is this a spoiler that you're are you trying to go to a spoiler? You guys are ahead of me, So I can't spoil thing for you guys what experience, But I mean for people like, is it like a spoiler for people? We're trying to talk about her feet? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Spoil something, but it's kind of I'm just kind of confused Son's happening, and I'm like, this can't be possible with.
Speaker 1: Her feet, no, with her in general. So that wasn't a spoiler, but like maybe, like it was weird, We're gonna we cut out be really funny if he was correct, But you can't be because you finished the game. Well, I mean like, yeah, I don't know what I really have. I wish you could hear what he said. Yeah, maybe maybe we'll we'll bounce back on it after a few weeks. Give people some time to finish the game. Uh so jury giving a job? Okay, pp ranking funny funny? Wait, ranking funniness won't work because Derek is both the most and least funny depending on his mood. Oh, that's I see what you're saying. Look, I forgot. I forgot that we were we asked for that that with a rank the most at least when depending on mood, depending on mood.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, I mean is that's I think that's everyone who's you could even be considered a comedian, So you can still do it. I guess, yeah, you know what I mean, Like every everyone you could still do it even I say, George Colin when he's not being funny, you know he's not you know.
Speaker 1: Does work? Does a work? Sir Colin Moriarty, Me be fishy, limp, biscuits and gravy, Colin Moriarty, John Strickland, Merks eighteen and nine, Rip Young Dolph, Colin Moriarty, fucking Kingston's dad, No idea it off, Young Dolph? No way free ras play Kate nine six ask create enter and his testicles. But it's pronounced like a Greek hero carnage with that smooth criminal drip has had has has to be seen to believe, to be believed it does because I don't believe it, Dess goopy, Colin Moriarty, come on, come on, Eileen. Oh, I actually don't know by Dex. He's been night run.
Speaker 2: I don't know who Young Dolph is. He died in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: He's too bad. He did for like four years. He's been there for an entire high school. Yeah, so he's Chicago. I bet he's. Oh, he's probably in some drill shit probably guess apparents in och Genesis. Oh my god, was he in the Coco? Oh? No, he dosn't cut it, same ship anyway, Tomoy already, I don't know, young Dolf. Hung Bob's made me the goon lagoon. Oh wait, wait, what is it? Hung Bob's come made the goon lagoon? Nicky Ziggy Splooge McDuck diving into a large vault full of cum parentheses. He owns a large sperm bank, Private, that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy, he's fuck he's contaminating all the sperm. He mixed all the sperm together in the sperm bank and it's useless because you're like, oh, yeah, I want to get one from that guy. Okay, motherfucker scoops a ladle in the biggest basis like over like a fucking hort Shota. Yeah, insane, Uh, Private, pick up that radio and call in Moore aready?
Speaker 1: Uh nice? It's insane? Uh sorry, missus Jackson badly Brave, Doug the Dog, the baby Hunter Etherory needs to he blowring his wepon Hail three Penis Nate from Weelphis one and rounding out our listen as always the King of hap Hazard. Yeah alright, guys, thanks for stopping by the patrio, Thanks for stopping by the Snark Tank Podcast. Remember You can support us over at Patreonic Concepts of snark Tank over there, ask your questions, add free access, early early access, get your name right at the end of the show, and funk with us for a way too long amount of time. Thanks for support. We'll see you next time. Bye bye, oh damn.