Speaker 1: Hello, everybody. Good morning, good morning, good morning, Cecily, good morning, good morning. I'm here.
Speaker 2: I'm a boss bitch, I am a bus but you guys, how it's.
Speaker 1: Our job to do this, and we did.
Speaker 2: I got the date wrong on when Beverly Hills Housewives were returning.
Speaker 1: I know, I.
Speaker 2: Got it mixed up with Southern Charm is what happened. So Southern Charms coming back early December, and in my mind that was Beverly Hills, which is so crazy. And then I saw it online and someone posted a photo of Durte smoking in the car, which I don't even remember seeing and with just like current mood, and I was like, wait, what's this? And then I found and then I texted Stephanie. I was like, you better watch right now because we've got to do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was like, wait, but we're still watching Orange County. I don't I'm not used to them overlapping like this.
Speaker 2: They do it sometimes, and I'm glad for it. Do you have any macro notes, because I do, but let's hear from you. Oh Macro Now.
Speaker 1: I feel putting on the spot. Okay, yeah, macro note. I feel that this is not going to be my season because already, well I told you this off the air, but I just feel like I'm going to have the least popular takes and I feel like people are going to get mad, and then I'm already feeling defensive of like my opinions. It's just my opinion. Goodbye Kyle. I like I'm on Kyle's side. I know, no, you're not. I'm also can't I'm seeing what everybody used to see about Dread. I'm seeing the she's so tone deaf. I was I'm so mad at Dury from this episode. Interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, I first of all, I want to say, and we have it's a collective hug. Everybody pricks gather around Stephanie because she feels she reads a lot of Reddit, and she feels like, oh, she has the wrong take on the OC because based on what other people, you know, sometimes she and I see it differently. But I'm saying Reddit is not the world. There's a few people that are posting on Redd. That doesn't mean that's what everybody thinks. I had a different take on Kyle. I was not liking her this episode. We'll get into that. We are full on get into you are your macro notes. One macro note is that I'm in.
Speaker 1: Love with bows.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, I mean in like, okay, let me just give an even bigger macro note. And before anyone's like, oh, is she in like some crazy good mood?
Speaker 1: Did she have a lot of coffee? No coffee? Terrible mood? Honestly?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And I say that.
Speaker 2: But yet I loved I watched it this morning and I loved this episode, Like, I'm so happy they're back, especially coming out of OC, which is just like, not what we're here for. This is the ship we're here for, this is what we signed up for, and I think it's going to be a great season.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, because and I ask you this knowing that we're almost done, we will be done this week with the season of OC, why are you upset with OC?
Speaker 2: I just don't think there's a single person there I'd want to be at a party with, except for Gina.
Speaker 1: As we know, I don't need to.
Speaker 2: I mean, you, guys, I love my Gina, but I'd like to remove Gina and put her in a better place. She does not belong in Orange County. We all know that she knows that she can do better than Travis and look, Travis, if he wants to come with her, great, but like now's a good time to just pick up. She should go back to Jersey, she should be in New York. She just doesn't like let's move in to Bachloe.
Speaker 1: What's she going to do there? Because I think she truly wants to be very famous and she's scared.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not checking me about. Let's get her on a reboot of New York. Let's get that girl. Let's get her a better life, because she's the only person that I would want to spend time with, and that's in that cast. Not that I want to spend time with a lot of people in the Beverly Hills cast, but they're what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be the fabulous, amazing, holy shit. I know that's not how the show started, but that's what it became, and I that's what I watch for. I want to see all that shit. I love it and I love like these women are for real. There's no bullshit like they are for real.
Speaker 1: These women on this on Beverly Hills are for real.
Speaker 2: They are for real in their money, in their money, like in watching their crazy outfits and their crazy homes, like they're.
Speaker 1: Not like, doesn't make it, doesn't bug you that Erica Jane is like still like insistently bugs me. Oh it does bug me. Although I will give another positive macronot to Erica. She looks so beautiful without her makeup.
Speaker 2: There was a point where she was caught like without a lot of makeup when she was getting her glam and I was like, that woman is gorgeous. Why does she cover that up? But yes, it still bugs me. That's still But we're going to get into that. It's a story like that. Weirdly, they're not really covering yet. I mean they they mentioned it, they mentioned it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get into it. I mean I love it. That's it, sure, Sure, I love it. Okay. So, so they're showing we're catching us up.
Speaker 2: Kyle's working out real hard, she's really working at she's so healthy Stuffane.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know that. She's just so healthy. She's just always kick, she's just amazing. Look they show all these views of Beverly Hills. This is just they open up with, like, look at Beverly Hills. None of these women live in Beverly Hills. They always a good poet.
Speaker 2: They're in the valley. Yeah, a lot of them are in the valley. I think Garcella's maybe. I don't think she's in the valley. I feel like she was in like Baldwin Heights or something, Yeah, which is not Beverly Hills at all. Definitely not yod Beverly Hills adjacent like Sudden W're Sutton. Sutton is probably in Beverly Hills. Yeah, but she moved. Yeah, Eric is aid cam Pasadena.
Speaker 1: Right, She's probably in the valley. I think she's on the Honestly, for a minute, I thought she was on the east side. Thought she moved to like Los Felis or something. Your point in Beverly Hills though, right, none of this is like Beverly Hills. Actual Beverly Hills people are not really the people that would be on a show like this.
Speaker 2: Is that is one hundred percent most of them, Yeah, a billion percent. They should change it to Los Angeles Real Housewives of Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: That would make more sense. But that's that's a good point. It's a good point.
Speaker 2: So Garcel's oh as hard as Kyle's working out. Garcel's just actressing. She just wants to know she is actressing and she is a producer.
Speaker 1: Bitch. She's dressing so hard. It's like crazy, how hard she's actressing. She is killing it. And she did you know, she never thought she would be actressing this hard at this age.
Speaker 2: At this age, she didn't she knew she'd be actress. And I don't know if you remember this, because she's never mentioned how she was on the Jamie foxx Show actressing back then actressing the fuck out of the Jamie fox Show and now actressing so hard in Atlanta producing Garcelle Productions. Like she's just killing it.
Speaker 1: Boss. Oh god, yes, such a boss. Bitch. Sudden is still very rich, very drunk.
Speaker 2: I nothing has changed there, yeah now, but then your favorite thing probably happened because all of a sudden, she's on her way somewhere. It's probably nine thirty in the morning, and where is she off to Jennifer Chili.
Speaker 1: Child, chriss snacks and juice. She's juice.
Speaker 2: Why are you calling a juice when you're opening and saying that you have a seventy five year old bottle of vodka, which doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, let me get you your juicey stucid juice. Wait, quirky, I have a tattoo. Cookie, I have a tattoo. Do you want to see it?
Speaker 2: I have a tattoo, Sudden, you want to see my juicy tattoo?
Speaker 1: First? God, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, I was just gonna say, I'm like, they're just at some point, Sudden's like, oh, this is my real buddy. No, you're drinking buddies nine thirty in the morning and you're drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a weird because Sutton. I think Sutton is like fairly out of her mind. That's me. But now, but Jennifer Tilly is like maybe worse, Like I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't get that she's on the show. I mean you have to love that a little bit.
Speaker 1: Like she's not doing anything though, she's just sort of out of it. She just says things that don't really make sense. I don't know then, and she's Sutton. She's like kide of ways. Well it looks like your pantoys eating, like your pulls on your way, And I just love her. I just love her.
Speaker 2: Jim for some reason, she's like, Okay, Sutton, you're so worldly. I just forgot how worldly you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's interesting to me how so many of these sort of I don't want to say they get a pass, but they always like when they have bigger fish to fry, certain people get off the hook. So like season probably we're going to be hearing more about Kyle and you know, and then so basically Sutton gets off the hook for being a crazy person.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe not, we'll see. Although they seem to have formed some sort of like bond, which I'm not super thrilled about, but well, we'll get to that, and I want to form the bond clarify. Yeah, they're trauma bonding for sure, but I want to clarify that. When I say that they're more real than the OC, it's just that, like not just their wealth, but it's sort of like they are I don't know exact what I'm trying to say. They're just I don't even want to say more likable, but kind of more likable. Would it be okay to say more fabulous in the worst way. Like it's more it's like the OC are just genuinely mostly horrendous people that you would never like be on the same side with morally politically, they're just awful Okay, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Whereas Beverly Hills you're.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, yeah, I probably wouldn't be invited to their parties, Like they're not going to have me either, but I don't want to be a member of a club that would have me. That's a and you know what I mean. At least it's more fun to watch their shit, like and the OC. They're always going like, let's go on a mud run, Let's go do this weird outdoor activity that nobody wants to do. Let's just be super drunk, and like, oh, we're so lucy and ethel with Emily and Gina, right and who I love.
Speaker 1: But do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: This is just a little more I guess it's just more old school to me, and I like that, That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: They're not real more like the way New York used to be when we love.
Speaker 2: Yeah the first place, Yes, when we sort of hate watch them too. And then there was always somebody like back then it was Bethany. They were like, Okay, well we love her. That's who is this year for you? For Beverly Hills. Yeah, m I think it's Bose.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be our new woman Bose who I just think. I mean, we'll see. But like what I mean, her whole thing right now is just that she's retired from the corporate world.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, she is the true boss. She is the real she's the real deal. She was she walked so they could fly, is what I want to say about her. I love her. I loved her little jokes. I loved that her connection to Durret. I don't know what it was, but there was something that I just immediately liked about her. The way that she was speaking about She's like it's like, either you know, Seeya, you have a bad aura or whatever. We're best friends and I love you, and that's how I feel about her.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see. I mean, you haven't even it's been one episode. I mean we've been texting.
Speaker 2: You don't know what we've been doing. Do you know that I haven't dm'd her and that we're not real good friends? Now?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't. I well know, is that true? Yes? Oh I got her snacks and juice. I got you some snacks and juice.
Speaker 2: So then so it's cool girl summer that they're trying to get hashtagging, which is too late. And then somebody brings up Merse, like, can we please let that man rest in peace?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the Sometimes you got to let like the season before be done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not gonna you're not making that happen. It didn't really happen the first time. And it's sad. And and then so then Sutton is being so annoying cause she's like, well, everybody knows about Dolly, and so I mean, obviously we're gonna have to have a surrealist gala.
Speaker 1: That Kyle's really dumb. She didn't know what.
Speaker 2: I'll give Kyle a pass on this sudden just drunkenly is like, you know about Dolly, and she's thinking, like, Dolly Parton.
Speaker 1: Why would you not think that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: And I only know this recently, But it's act actually is pronounced Dolly, that's how. That's how it's Dali Dhali. It's actually pronounced that way. Because I believe you, I didn't know that. I didn't know it either, But I have a friend who was who's a fan of the artist, and was at someone's house and was saying, oh, oh you have a Dali And I was like, oh, is that how it's pronounced, and then she said yes, so when so it's not Salvador Dolly, So when Sutton was the one who was incorrect, and then she tried to throw shade to Kyle. When Kyle's like, oh, oh, Dali, oh, I thought you were talking about Dolly, and Sutton's like, yeah, I know, I did that. I did that impression that you like when I go, oh, disgusted, She's like, yeah, Kyle, like she doesn't really know surrealis yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, actually except Kyle. But no, Kyle is the one who knew how to pronounce it.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly at that that already pissed me off about Ston. I'm just trying too hard.
Speaker 2: You don't don't. Don't get it twisted on that. I try to bring that back. Don't get it twisted on that. So Sudden and Kyle have this like I guess dinner or they're talking about that they had a dinner, they had they reconciled at this dinner because because Sutton was missing, she had to put this in. She's like, I just would find all this stuff online that I wanted to send Kyle, and I just missed her. I'm so rich. I don't even know what I didn't know where to send all the presents.
Speaker 1: That bugged me. That whole little thing bugged me so badly, and I was like, you know, Kyle's probably was like, you know what, it's not worth it to be in fights with all these people, So finally I'll go, I'll go meet you for lunch. But Sutton acts like she's doing such.
Speaker 2: A favor to people agreed by forgiving that the worst. Yeah, she's even worse than Erica in my opinion. But so Erica, this probably triggered you. She has money again, and I just wrote gross because we know this because she's going to buy new FURNI because the old one is just like bad memories of Tom. You know that awful you know my ex husband, Tom, who stole millions of dollars from like crash victims, that guy.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'm triggered because I you know, it was really hard. First of all, I had to live in a mansion.
Speaker 2: There was some might call she said, some might call it a mansion, and then they show the mansion and you're like.
Speaker 1: Girl, fuck off, that was okay. Yeah I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't, And just to buy all her new furniture at showrooms at the Pacific Design Center, Like you can't go to Living Spaces.
Speaker 1: Oh, she had got it because she's obviously getting something for free, because she name checked Pacific Design Center and they showed the outside of Pacific Design Center just all.
Speaker 2: Times I saw wicked there by the way living Spaces.
Speaker 1: So she guys, today's show is brought to you by Living Space.
Speaker 2: Never get that jingle out of your head as long as you live. But that's where we would get our couches. We would not be able to go to this. Oh it's so annoying. But she's like, yeah, yeah, I'm just gonat want of money and buy a new couch.
Speaker 1: Well, and also she says that her house is so small. She's like, my house is so small, even though I've heard it's like twenty five hundred square feet, but she's like, yeah, it's so No, I'm not kidding. I think somebody was talking about that at some point. She doesn't live in a small house.
Speaker 2: I heard. I thought you were saying that, she said. I've heard like she doesn't even know the square footage.
Speaker 1: Like, no, she's no that I heard that. I know. I was still doing the voice, but she supposedly her house is like twenty five hundred square feet, which is yeah, is that a mansion? No, that's you know right, it's all sized house.
Speaker 2: You've got a house that you did, Yeah, you're And she's like, yeah, I mean it's I just have a living room and a bedroom and then two other bedrooms and are closets. Well, no, that's a three bedroom then studio.
Speaker 1: Right though, that's exactly right. That's true because remember when they showed her house a while ago, she had one of the rooms was being used as a closet for all her stuff, all her clothes.
Speaker 2: More rooms are being now she's got a bigger space for that Bill who She has to say that because she knows they're still coming for her, because she says that, she's like Tom's about to go on trial?
Speaker 1: Is he is he able to say? Yes? They they determined that he is able to stand trial. Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how. I didn't know that, but that's awesome. Okay, great, but I hope he goes down.
Speaker 1: I think they have have they Is she got an immunity?
Speaker 2: I mean probably, she's on the show talking about it, but like not really. Yeah, so I think that her whole thing is like, well, I didn't know about it, so I shouldn't have to, Like, how do I get her? Why do I have to give up my money? Wasn't I didn't. I didn't do it Tom did. It's all Tom, even though recall that she used to talk so much about how amazing Tom is, like he's just the greatest guy. Ever, how quickly the narrative changes when she's going to possibly get in trouble right right now, he's horrible and he was abusive and she was in a terrible marriage.
Speaker 1: Don't buy it.
Speaker 2: So Durret is now her best friend, and Durite's skulks and I have to say she looked gorgeous though.
Speaker 1: I loved that little jumpsuit. I finally had some work done. Yeah they all have, right, I mean, oh, you're saying Durite looks amazing. I think she looked at me.
Speaker 2: I love that little gray, little little jumpsuit thing she was wearing. I've DMed her before or maybe just put it on Insta. She was wearing these very like, really cute square sunglasses. I later found out they were dire and out of my price range, but I texted her I was like, can you just.
Speaker 1: Tell me where these are? Front?
Speaker 2: I really love your sunglasses, and she did not right back. But to be fair, she probably didn't see it because it went to her like business DM. Although I doubt she's getting that many dms. Is she probably I asked her word, I think she's the well until we get to the party that she did. She didn't do so well at the party, but so she skulks in and she's like, I want you to help me. I want you to help me decorate my new house so small. So that's we have to deal with now, Dreid.
Speaker 1: Like I went, I saw celebrity therapist doctor jen doctor Jen Man, who cannot get a reality show to save her life. I can't stand that she is the worst.
Speaker 2: Anybody who even does that, like like celebrity female doctor Drew and she's cuckoo crazy totally.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, you know, you're probably triggered by you know, having to be like around you know, Tom's furniture, which was so beautiful and glamorous and in a mansion, and you know, if you want to give me that furniture, I'll take it, you know, but yeah, you you deserve some new furniture, okay, right, right, she deserves it so, so deserves it.
Speaker 2: So then so Darita immediately is like, well, I have some news. I've got a lot of news. And Erica can't sit down because she's put on so much body tanner and these are very expensive whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they chose a thing.
Speaker 2: I guess it was just a weird bench that was not for sale, or she's like, I'll just buy this one.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something that is so not relatable about her? About these people, Erica Jane has like the most insane body, Like she looks like she's fourteen, and yet she's constantly doing sort of the the Emily thing on Orange County Housewives, where she's like, I just need a sandwich. I'm starved. She's always pretending to be starved and acting like she just eats so much, and it's like she's not on a s which is making her sick. Right, Yeah, of course it's not true. She cannot eat everything she wants unless she's dancing like eighteen hours a day, which I seriously doubt.
Speaker 2: I don't. It's funny though, I think she's I think she's gorgeous, and I think her body is slamming, but I don't think she's like that tiny, like compared like Dret is the one that's super tiny, But she's not the one doing this.
Speaker 1: She's never eating. Did you I mean I think she's lost a lot of weight. I don't think I think she. I mean I'm not saying she's too skinny, but she's in insane shape.
Speaker 2: Like did you look at her legs? Oh, she's the fuck out. I think she. I think she. I think she works out a lot. She looks the most. I mean, she's one of the healthiest. To me. It's funny that you bring that, because when I look at her, I'm like, oh, that's a healthy body image. I think, like, she doesn't look scrawny. I like that she is always eating.
Speaker 1: Maybe she maybe she's not.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think she looks really pretty but boring. Drete has news. She's like, okay, bad news, good news. So we're I don't know where we ever got to the good news. Yeah, I don't think we did. We didn't because she's just whatever. And she's like Pikay and I have separated, and so Erica has to pretend like she's not heard that, right, she's like, oh shit, and then she's like crying for some reason.
Speaker 1: Eric is like, I'm just I can't. Oh. She immediately makes it about her for god knows how, how or why it's become about her. That was so bizarre to me. She's crying, then Dret's comforting her, right, yeah, that was so weird, Like, oh you're sad, okay, and then she gets interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, this gets interesting because dere all of a sudden, we're getting a narrative that I don't remember, which we kind of maybe talked about a little bit last season, but where she's like, well, you know, I mean pk' is an alcoholic. Now we're gonna that's gonna We're gonna get PK's side, which I found fascinating. And all of a sudden, she's coming in real hot on this separation, and it's because while he was an alcoholic, he's an alcoholic. He has issues, right, And they do a lot of flashbacks where it's like, well, PK, didn't you know he's awful. Let's not forget that he didn't even He was like I don't think you have PTSD. I think you're just obnoxious. You are annoying like he's an asshole. She should have left it a long time ago, but it doesn't sound like she left him in this case, right, which was shocking to me.
Speaker 1: I I have I have some mixed feelings about that whole thing about her spilling his Yeah, I thought it was disgusting. She she calls him an alcoholic in like eight different scenes. You just can't wait to tell everybody, including strangers, he's an alcoholic. Yes, he's in AA he's working the steps. Like shut up. But oh my god, she says out later to your best friend. Bo's she is my best friend, so we'll know. She's like, yeah, he's like he got sober. He's he's like in the program, he's working the steps. She's like, oh, boss, Like, oh okay, that's that's good. Right.
Speaker 2: That is so obnoxious that she said that, and it's so inappropriate. It's so on so many level. But it's also very derete. That's what she does. She just she's just got a mouth and it just spills its way too much. She has no boundaries, but she's setting something up. She wants p K to be the bad guy. She neither needs it in her mind or for the divorce. That she's coming after his money. So she's got to set up the narrative now, and she needs Kyle to help her. But she and Kyle are not They're not good and they.
Speaker 1: Also didn't like by the way, this when when Erica Jane is like, I'm gonna cry and then Drete tells the camera she's like, yeah, it's ironic that I'm confiding in her after she talks about my marriage at Bravocan and then they show the little flashback of uh, what's you know what they had that fight at the reunion because she's breaking up. Yeah, and she's like, PI, k yeah, which very yeah, which and which is so weird because now exactly what you said, which is why I find her so fake. Now she needs that narrative, she needs it to be like you know, she's like, yeah, our marriage actually was basically in trouble, but you know they all knew yes, no, that is that is ridiculous. But then she tries to let her off the hook. She's like, yeah, but you know what it was really like Andy being shady, Like they gave like they gave her a shady question, did they also?
Speaker 2: Why would she yes, they did, they gave her a shady question, but like everyone knows that. And when they show, okay, we're going to get to So she and Kyle are still not getting along.
Speaker 1: They're having and that's brought up.
Speaker 2: So she's having this conversation with Erica, right is this is a scene where we're kind of seeing both. We're hearing Durte's side and then we later hear Kyle's side, sort of back and forth as to why those two just don't get along. Kyle, it cuts to Kyle for a minute, who's upset because Moe just moved out and then her daughter Alexia just moved out.
Speaker 1: So she's just it's.
Speaker 2: Just poor porsia. It's like, yeah, I don't really like it when it's just porsia.
Speaker 1: Maybe you don't.
Speaker 2: She's like, it's just really quiet when it's just poorsia.
Speaker 1: See like you now again, I didn't. I didn't see it that way at all. I felt like she was saying, like she she's used to being in this huge, bustling house with like you know, she's she has a lot of kids, and she's saying, it's just weird to have like just one of my kids.
Speaker 2: Right and a camera crew. It's hard it's crazy. It's really it is a lot though. I mean, she and Mo were together a very long time. He's kind of moved on. Sounds like whatever she moved on to didn't work out. So she's kind of fucked and she's kind of some of her friendships got fucked. But when we see the reasons, I'm just not team Kyle on this. So is this when who Erica comes over to Kyle's house? So we're going to do a cut back and forth between through Erica's point of view.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just something else to say though about the dereet Oh.
Speaker 2: We're going to go back and forth. Sure, I mean, there's a weird.
Speaker 1: Where Dereee is saying that when she's talked about how he is an alcoholic and stuff, and she's like, she's trying to put across this narrative that they would have these huge fights, you know, huge fights that nobody knew how much they were fighting. She's like, because she says that she was having she's telling us that she's been having trouble in our marriage for the last year, but even before that it had just has never been great, and that he poured alcohol in his problems, and that that's caused the huge, huge fights, and then he decided to quit drinking, but now she's going to be mad. Then he quit drinking, got some clarity and broke up with her. Ass well that's that.
Speaker 2: We don't know that yet though that's coming from his We're going to get to his point of view, right.
Speaker 1: But then, so eric Jane says to her, though she's like so, but we see her at the reunion going, yes, my marriage is better than ever. So Erica Jane's like, well, what happened between then and now? That's where she says, well, it was only like a week ago. Do we believe though? Do we do? Do we believe that once they started filming only the week before? I don't know, then a week ago we sat down like two mature adults and decided to separate. This is just such bullshit. Okay, well that's what she needs. So then Jane says, well, I'm going to lunch with Kyle later. Should I talk to her about it? And DREI He's like, no, no, I don't want you to. And this gave me shades of Orange County when Shannon's like talks to Heather deubro and is like don't tell anybody anything, like you're saying it on camera.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's all already out there because we know that Kyle's already dealt with it to some degree, which we will get to, right. So the back and forth was a little bit exhausting, but some of the first I have one more thing to say. Sorry, sorry, But when Kyle, when Kyle's talking about being in her house alone and how she was used to there was like a used to have like a lot of guys in the house, you know, or she's the only woman in the house.
Speaker 1: And then when she talks about how she doesn't know how to work her two I'm sorry. I found her so relatable. It's just like I totally get that. I have to ask Xander all the time, like how the TV works. There's too many speakers and things and I don't get it. And then she's like, yeah, I can't work the pool heater.
Speaker 2: Like she just that was cute when she was trying to I could relate. When she had the TV She's like, no, no, I don't want that. She's like trying to turn something on. She's like, no, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: So yes, So that's where I first That's where I first was like, Okay, I think I'm gonna be liking Kyle a lot this season. And that's where you were like fuck her.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say fuck her. I just don't believe her. I'm starting to believe vander Pump. I'm starting to like revisit every I'm starting to believe Kim Richard's and Kathy. I'm telling you, I think Kyle is a manipulative I don't totally trust her.
Speaker 1: Now, this is a weird the fight.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is where it comes up yet, but they're both talking about how they didn't get along, Kyle and Deurite, and there's a dumb thing where they're sitting next to each other. It's some Bravo thing and they're like, who's your favorite. It's a dumb question that Andy's like, who's your favorite Richard's sister And she goes to take a shot dree and Kyle like makes her not take the shit, you know, kind of bumps the thing as a joke, like bumps the shot glass. And then she's like, well, I mean, obviously, Kathy, like it's a joke. It is clearly a joke, and that is that's a go to. That's what one of the reasons that Kyle is mad at her.
Speaker 1: That's that's not the only reason though, but she also the thing that happened at the reunion, Durree was being a total couz where she's like, you know, Kyle, you really trying to basically butt into her relationship with Kathy and acting like she has her own private relationship with Kathy. And by the way, she's still doing that this season. She still does a relationship with Kathy.
Speaker 2: I think they became friends, and I think durit even though she can be really annoying and we're gonna see, but I think that she was trying to help but not I think she was like, well, you guys just need to communicate, or something like.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I would find that. So I thought it was bad.
Speaker 2: I just think that and maybe it's a little bit of the ed the Bravo edit, because they were putting they were putting Kyle in black and white and slowing slowing down her words. They're giving her a villain edit for sure. They're like, she's a master manipulator. And then it showed Kyle and she was laughing, you didn't like they were trying to. I mean it worked on me. Obviously, I'm very easily swayed. But I just wrote, is.
Speaker 1: Kyle the master manipulator? But like, yeah, but I noticed that, and like based on what that's that's what Dart wants you to think. Sure, but why would they choose to read?
Speaker 2: I mean, usually the producers choose the way we think, do you know what I mean? Like, it's not like they're always just choosing the worst person to like make They're not. I think that the narrat I mean, they know more than we do. And how many people have to say it Kyle's not my least favorite. I mean I like Kyle. I have no crazy big issues with Kyle. But if every cast member has said it over fourteen seasons, I don't know, could be a could be a problem.
Speaker 1: Well, and they also say that about Dree. There's a lot of stuff they say about Dere And it really does depend on that. My best friend, she's not she's not bose because they have they have Kyle saying, well, you know, Durite doesn't.
Speaker 2: Listen, and then she doesn't lets she talks, she don't live on right, Like for sure, Dearite's annoying as fuck, and she's obviously losing her mind. She's not great, but like you know, they show it, you know, all the time lapses where she's talking, then the time lapse into like later in the night she's still talking. Yeah, so yeah, I meanwhile, Garcel, can we just I texted stuff? I was like, okay, so she's Oliver's in town? Her her son who.
Speaker 1: Who cheated exactly? Who like cheated on his wife? I don't know how, Like, why are we always trying to give Garcel's sons like these great edits?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean her son, member, don't let's not forget that. We had a whole thing about, you know, the dreet son getting told to shut up by Rika Jane like that. You know, it's all about her sons. I'm so tired of it.
Speaker 2: I know, I am so with you and Garcel always working and she's like, as a young model, it was a lot to bring Oliver to all the sets. Did I mention that I was a young model and I was acting and Oliver just like did so great on the set.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, we get it. You're killing it great. I'm happy for you, Garcel. I really am and now she has to use her son to be like to talk to do spout off her resume some more. She's like, yes, She's like, guess what Oliver Mom's playing. I'm I'm executive producing a movie and would you believe it, I'm playing a cougar? What me? And She's like, he used to love to come to the sets with me. And you know what's so amazing is he's so interested in coming to see me on the set this time. No, he's not. He's just trying to be on the show. He's trying to be a cast member on the.
Speaker 2: Show, right, And he brought his girlfriend, his girl. She's like, is your girlfriend here? Is Is she in the house? Yeah, she's sleeping. She sleeps real late. She gets around one. It's just how we do it, you know. I tried for a while.
Speaker 1: I'm like, let's get up and go hiking. No, she's not about that.
Speaker 2: So when she gets up, when she is good and ready, she'll come out and say hello to you.
Speaker 1: That so weird.
Speaker 2: I understand that at all. So then Dark goes to Kathy's. Oh my god, I was really but I didn't understand. They were getting ready for the surrealist ball already of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But by the way, one really quick note which was ridiculous to me was in the very beginning, when they're showing everybody and they're all, you know, people are driving, they showed Durit driving through Beverly Hills, waving toward toward Kathy's house, as if to let us know these two are good friends. She can't even drive by her house without waving. She's like, hello, Kathy, And they show Kathy's mansion and I was like, oh my god, stop, did you notice that at the beginning, I thought she.
Speaker 2: Was going by Sutton's house. That's so funny. That makes more sense that it's Kathy's house. That's very annoying.
Speaker 1: Kathy's house, because then they showed it again when she went over there.
Speaker 2: We think Kathy lives in Beverly Hills, right, she probably does, Oh bel air, Oh she might be.
Speaker 1: I don't know, she might be. At that point.
Speaker 2: I think you're maybe behind a gate, so that'd be more bel air. Yeah, well never there should be a tour of that, but that would be dangerous for them, I think.
Speaker 1: So basically, before before she goes over to Kathy's house, we have a A. It's twelve fifty six on a Thursday, and we get the headline that has hit E news, Ryll's housewife of Beverly Hills, dream Kemsley and p K Kemsley break up after nine years of marriage, Radar Online, Daily Mail, like all the big tabloids. And then they show everybody reacting like having a freaking heart attack right right, and though they didn't know this exactly exactly, and then Kyle's on the phone with Erica and Erica's like, yeah, I knew, she told me a Pacific Design Center. But I'm such a good friend, like I even though I was a Pacific Design Center because I'm sponsored by them. Even though I was there with her, I didn't even say anything.
Speaker 2: Even though I was there at Pacific Design Center, I didn't tell you not to tell you.
Speaker 1: You're such a hero, Erica, You're like the best friend anyone could have. You're so trustworthy. She is just amazing. So is this one? Because we're going to come back to Kathy.
Speaker 2: We have a second with Kathy where Durid's basically saying, well, Kathy was supportive when Kyle iced me out, so that's this is my only option I'm not going to be friends with Cam Richards. That's crazy. So Kathy's all I get. Yeah, it was just out of her mind. But then first, is this where we go sit with Mauricio and Pek for a second they pop in.
Speaker 1: Yes, but so before Durite goes over to Kathy's house, This is where she's just like smoking in her car and she has to So she goes to Kathy's house and what is Kathy having done to her face? She's she looks like she's on an IV. There's an ivy pole there, there's people surrounding her. It's like out of a sci fi movie. She looks crazy. She barely makes eye contact with Durit and Darite's talking to the camera and yeah, and she's like, it's ironic that Kyle's icing me up. But Kathy offers me so much support. Yeah, great support. She didn't look at you when you walked in. Right, She's just sitting there with her arms out by her side, getting an IV and having things done to her face, and Durite's liked is in her bedroom doing going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we it's ridiculous. So, yes, a lot of questions. But first we pop over to Mauricio. First of all, I was like, Mauricio, I had this weird reaction. I was like, I missed you. But then PK shows him like I did not miss you, didn't And they're sitting so close together. Did you notice how like Mauricio is such a close talker and annoys me.
Speaker 1: I didn't really notice that that was weird.
Speaker 2: Okay, but so now this triggered me. Now hear me out on this. Okay, I'll give you how annoying deurit is. Kyle sent PK a text, but not dereit even though they're in a fight. That's your old friend of a decade and you're going to send the husband a text.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's going to come back later. That is taky as fuck.
Speaker 2: But it's interesting because then PK has his side of the story and he's like, yeah, the problem.
Speaker 1: He's like, well, what happened?
Speaker 2: He's like, what happened is I got sober and then I became clear, which I thought was a scientology reference for a second, which with PK as very possible.
Speaker 1: H was like, did he get clear?
Speaker 2: Is he through all the stages of sciential She good for him, but getting sober made him see everything better and really see the whole Diurite situation.
Speaker 1: And so then he left her, which was shocking to me. But meanwhile Durite is talking to Kathy and she's like, yeah, we're not telling the kids. I mean they're only eight and ten. Okay, only eight and ten, they're not four and five. I think your ten year old is going to fucking notice that you got separated from his dad.
Speaker 2: That's r they know, they know now. So then Kathy's like, what happened and she goes, he's.
Speaker 1: A full blown alcoholic. He's just a horrible alcoholic. Oh my god, it's not your fucking story to share.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, well I just had some Like first of all, she says something that was so interesting to me. First of all, she needs some Alan on meetings, Like she needs to take care of her stuff, because she's saying like, well, I stood by him with this. The DUIs this, and I totally get it. You think you think if you're gonna be the one. It's kind of the John Mulane. It's like it flashed back a lot of people who've had this and I myself probably have where you're.
Speaker 1: Like I stood by you when you were like rock bottom.
Speaker 2: But then they climb out of rock bottom and they don't want to be like now, they're just like, well, this is the toxic dynamic, right, this isn't good and there is something to that. And I think Duri, honestly, if she's being truthful, if she's if we're seeing something that she doesn't see, like she could benefit from some conversations about that. That's a real thing and it's not healthy and it's not healthy for her. But it's definitely not healthy for her to like spill PK stuff. Even though we don't like PK, it's not okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, on camera kind of liking PK during this, PK sounds like he's I don't. I mean, obviously he's not great and there is a lot of stuff, but he's really not great, Like I think he really did.
Speaker 2: I really do think he's set up that quote unquote robbery. They were in debt, he owed a shit ton of money. It was a way to make money, and I think it went wrong and they went too far. And maybe he didn't tell her because he didn't want her to have to be accountable, you know, like if he knew she wasn't a good liar or something, so he made he didn't tell her maybe she wasn't supposed to be home, but that was shady as fuck, and I think that was all Pk' poss He's awful. But she's also, you know, a head in the sand this whole time.
Speaker 1: So Kathy is like to Dury, She's like, do you guys still get together? And then she raises her eyebrows like a movie villain, and it's like, huh, what do you do? Like do we have sex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Right, obviously not. And then Kathy's like, do you get jealous if he goes out? She's like no, what, No, it's such a weird conversation. This is so weird. He's so weird. And I don't I did not. I'm not well.
Speaker 2: I don't want her back, honestly, we don't need her as a friend of Yeah, her question are so stupid, like do you and p K?
Speaker 1: I have a question?
Speaker 2: Do PK sometimes dress up like turtles and then rub your bodies against each other? And Dory's like, no, Kathy, no, And now she's like rethinking, like maybe I really should make up with Kyle because this is awful, right, Like Kathy thinks she's asking all the right questions, but none of them makes sense.
Speaker 1: Are you guys still like rubbing your privates together?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But also, by the we're going to find out later, Kathy is not Durit's friend either, right, Kathy is about Kathy. She doesn't give a fuck about any of these people. I think Kathy is absolutely nuts.
Speaker 2: Totally, and I don't know why. She doesn't need the show, So I don't really get it. I get what she's doing, I don't know. I don't understand what she's up to. She doesn't need it, she's not Does she have a line of something I don't remember?
Speaker 1: Does she have tequila? Yell? Yeah, but she doesn't even really need that, yes, because remember one of the narratives was that she was really angry that they wouldn't like talk about her to her alcohol line.
Speaker 2: Oh they ordered, they went into Yeah, Renna ordered something else, Kardashians. She ordered Chris Jenner's tequila line to be an asshole. I kind of miss Renna. I know you don't, but I feel like we need her on that wall right now.
Speaker 1: I mean, she was the only one who was speaking truth to power about Kathy mm hmm.
Speaker 2: About really everybody in some ways. Sometimes she was a little she was a little nasty, but okay. So back to Sutton and Jennifer Chilly.
Speaker 1: They're playing dress up, which was annoying. I have a costume. Want to see it? A costume? Quoki, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then I just wrote have a little merse because they're still trying to get merse back in there, which is just exhausting. So they're all getting ready for the ball, which I was like, oh my god, we have to do this now. I thought I thought they were like gearing up for something who's gonna happen at the end of the season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. I had thought that originally, and then I was like, oh, that's that's that's our storyline for this show. They got to get everybody together.
Speaker 2: Ten am on a Wednesday. Clearly it's you know, because I don't know what time. I don't know when they're filming this, but right now, it gets dark in Los Angeles at like four point thirty, so they started this at eleven because there was a lot of daylight on this party. Yeah. I don't know why they didn't mention that it was like a brunch. It goes in tonight but whatever, Well they're.
Speaker 1: Kidding, isn't it. It's kind of summer I think when they're filming maybe yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it just it's a ball where you're wearing these crazy costumes.
Speaker 1: That's not a daytime thing. What are we doing? I know? But if they were filming it in the summer, like you said, it doesn't get dark until like nine o'clock, So what are they going to do? Yeah, they got to start it. I don't know. But meanwhile, while they're everyone's getting ready for the party and Kyle's Kyle's getting ready and she calls Kathy. They FaceTime and Kyle's like, what should I wear to this party? And Kathy Kathy says like, how about a turban? Then we get a flashback to the reunion where Durite's wearing like the turban over her head kind of and Andy's like, what's up with that? And she's like fashion fashion, fashion, fashion fashion, And people pointed out she looked like an estophag.
Speaker 2: She looked like Sutton's esophagus. Well that's what she went as.
Speaker 1: Kathy and Kyle are basically like laughing at Dereite from that that, like they're having an inside joke. About it. Meanwhile, Durite's just been over to Kathy's house thinking that that's her friend, and she's being she's so caddy.
Speaker 2: No one is to be trusted in that and any of the in the entire show, but certainly not in the Richard's Sister family, right for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then so we all we show up to the party.
Speaker 2: There's some a couple of weird oh yeah, son, surreal whatever this is. When I had mentioned that, it seems like it's like eight thirty am. Jennifer Tilly shows up really way too early. It just seems so they're doing this weird thing where everyone gets out of their town car and they do like a little freeze frame and it's just not working there.
Speaker 1: Everyone's kind of stumbling. No one looks great. It's way too early.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Tilly's like, oh, like she just I don't know who steered her this direction, but yeah, she has no business being there.
Speaker 1: And then Durit shows up. Okay, so let's talk about Duried's dress, okay, because this is good, you're gonna have. This is the one time where I was like actually on Durite's side because against fricking Sutton Ston just wants to be Sutton's trying to be Caddy, but she's just so awful at it. She's the worst. She's the worst.
Speaker 2: She thinks she's so civilized. That's the thing is so annoying. She's like, oh, I guess she went to the wrong wing of the museum because she's weird, like a modern outfit and this is supposed to be surrealist. What does she get like a adult, like, what does she have?
Speaker 1: Like? What does she get out of this? The only one who was really kind of surrealist was Erica Jane. I don't understand high balls. Yeah, I mean, who's doing the theme correctly? And who cares? She didn't make fun. There were a lot of people who weren't doing who did sort of a modern theme, including your girlfriend Bow's, but she wasn't complaining about that. You didn't see her going after the new cast member and going, well, what's that that's just like some random dress. Well, she was just in this beautiful white cascading dress.
Speaker 2: Whereas durit had like a like a satellite, I mean, she had like a direct TV dish.
Speaker 1: It didn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess you're right though, who cares, because like, the whole thing is to be weird and out there and do whatever you want to do and or dari and they made her feel bad. Immediately She's like, oh, so, I guess this is lack of condom and dura.
Speaker 1: It's all she already.
Speaker 2: She takes her hat off and keeps adjusting it and trying to fix her hair. She's out of sorts. She's having a tough time. Deree at this moment, right can blame her? Bow's is amazing. I feel like you don't see the bows that I see yet.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know because I don't know. I don't know enough about her. You know, she seems well fine, But what I mean you love her? What? What like? What do you love about her?
Speaker 2: I think she's beautiful. I think she's funny. I think she made funny things. When Kathy came in and took her extensions out, she was being really funny in her confessionals about that. I like that she ran a bunch of market like businesses on the marketing side.
Speaker 1: She's legit. She didn't just marry somebody for money. She like worked.
Speaker 2: She is a true boss bitch. I think she's amazing. I just think I don't know yet. I could listen, I could be God, this is going to be terrible. If she's done really bad things, I'll eat my words. But I'm hungry, so i'll eat them. I'm trying to get a hashtag going. I'll eat those whereas I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: I think she's cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know, she's just she's a she is fresh air on this show. But then Dary just hones in and tells her immediately the PK's an alcoholic. I'm sure you love that. I mean it was ridiculous. Yeah, so yes, she's like what.
Speaker 1: Bosa is like, well, what is your deal? And she immediately, well, my husband and I separated because he's a horrible alcoholic. But he's doing But then he's doing the program. He's like doing the twelve steps. I just wrote, girl, stop, yeah stop.
Speaker 2: And then Bose's trying to relate because she's like, yeah, you know, I'm widowed. But the truth is we were separated, so it was really complicated. I thought that was an interesting, very you know, real thing to talk about. I will say Garcel looked pretty when she showed up. She did it, She did she had a good edit. When she got out of her limo, she looked good. There was a good wind on her in that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like, it's interesting because you like this new woman. But to me, it's a similar vibe to Garcel, and not just because they're both African American, but because it's a similar like I'm a boss bitch like and I'm not gonna my storyline is going to be that I'm just like super successful.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think she was. I'm gonna push Garcel does the same sort of like kind of behind the scenes, mixing it up with like you know, saying like, oh, I mean I'll.
Speaker 2: Push back a little, only because she was asked what she did, like someone didn't know and they're like, what's your story?
Speaker 1: And she's just like, oh, I used to do all this, but she really did.
Speaker 2: I don't I didn't get the sense that she well, we don't know yet, it's too soon to tell, but I just think.
Speaker 1: She's I just like her.
Speaker 2: I just like you like who you like. Yeah, the heart wants what it wants now. Darret and Garcel are still going at it. And I don't blame Dread in this moment because Garcel did say what I said, which is that the home invasion seemed staged. I agree with Garcela on that, but I don't like the way she said it because I don't think that dar knew it was staged.
Speaker 1: Does that? Do see what I'm saying. I do see what you're saying. Some on the on the on yie old reddit we're saying, and I kind of agree with this that right now Garca is out like bitch eating crackers level of irritation with so she's just going to hate anything that Darite does is going to get on Garcel's nerves.
Speaker 2: She just doesn't like her. She doesn't like her. They don't really even if.
Speaker 1: We don't see when she's saying like oh there are microaggressions and Durite's racist and all this stuff. And the weird thing about Dree is she just doesn't She says she understands, but I don't think she really ever understands. And I think Garcel just got tired of like.
Speaker 2: Harry, I see that, and I you know, Durita has said some really awful questions, like questionable things like I have we have brown people who work for us? Right? She says some really, and I could see how Like, I don't know how much i'd want to put up with that if I was garcel either.
Speaker 1: Right, I get it. I get that those two are not meant to be friends. But I also agree that it's hard. It's if you're Garcela and you're like, yeah, I don't think you're that was real, and then you're hearing that, you're gonna be fucking pissed.
Speaker 2: Yes, I exactly. Those two have a right to not like each other, and maybe we just don't force it. Just let them live their lives.
Speaker 1: Neither. Everybody needs to just let them be. We can't. We can't, but no one is gonna let Kyle and to Read be. They all want them to talk about it, especially Erica. But they were real friends. They've been friends for a long time. So Eric and Kyle are arriving, Kyle's getting nervous in the limo, and I just gonna say something, yeah, Kyle, when she's saying, you know, people are coming up to her and somebody has a monkey puppet, you know, like you do at a surrealist party. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Kyle seemed very judge to me. She's not very nice, interesting and please don't forget that you met her and she wasn't very nice to you. I met her at the first season and she was okay. She took a picture with me and she was okay, but she wasn't like famous yet. It had only been one season that aired. But you remember you met her at something at yogurt place and she was rude.
Speaker 1: No, she was really nice to me at the yogurt place. The store story was that she I had met her, like that was first season, so she wasn't like famous yet, and I and I met her there and she was actually super super nice and kind of basically gossiped about okay mail. But then when I met her a while later when she was more famous, our kids were in a play together, and I tried to kind of remind her of like, hey, we met at a yogurt chop and you know, and she was kind of like like she's but and she didn't really engage me. But I've also like I also understand not trying to like make a lot of excuses for her, but I do understand, like she we weren't friends, and I'm sure if you're on a TV show and people you know, you're just there with your kid wanting to you know, maybe I don't want to engage with like new people. You don't know. Listen, it happens, and I'll give you this. I'm going to give you this.
Speaker 2: You know. In the nineties, in the late nineties, early two thousands, I was a very big fan of AUTI different go I still am you love Annie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Annie. I sometimes you.
Speaker 2: Don't meet your heroes, but I like, there was a small, little like festival she was playing, and there was not that many people there, although it was kind of a big deal because for some reason Bruce Springsteen showed up. Oh, but there really weren't that many people there, and people didn't really know who Annie was. I mean they knew, you know, she had her fans, but she certainly was not famous. And before the thing, we happened to be getting out of a car at the same time, and I was like, oh my god, Annie, I'm here for you. Actually, I'm such a fan, and she was like, uh huh. She was really mean to me. I mean really like, maybe she was having a bad day. Maybe she's anger. Maybe this is I'm saying Kyle as well, maybe she's anxious about people that she doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Some people are like that or some people are just assholes. Yeah, I don't like I didn't. I don't think that Kyle was an asshole. I think she was just like not wanting to engage.
Speaker 2: Oh, I understand, and I'm not saying that makes her an asshole. I just got a vibe at this party that she was just being judgy. She just has a like look you up and down. Not that vander Palm, for example, doesn't have a worse version of that. They're all kind of assholes, but Kyle is no different.
Speaker 1: Also, keep in mind that Kyle has a lot of anxiety. I'm not trying to ride this hard for Kyle, but she's going into a situation she already feels awkward. She already knows she's going to have to deal with Dread who she has not spoken to since the reunion, and she's feeling awkward about the whole night. That's that's fair, But I just I don't know. I don't think she adores Sutton either, so this is kind of like.
Speaker 2: Work for her, right she recognize her to the help. I just noticed. I just thought she was there's just there was just a little and maybe it was an edit, an editing problem, or an editing issue. Maybe they are trying to make her look a certain way, but I just something I saw now, Like, it doesn't mean that she's not gorgeous or a great mom. She's all those things. She could be the best of them, but the way she's being edited is not great. I'll just say that, and we'll see. It's too soon to t oh, we'll see the season. Yeah, I guess I'm not I'm not seeing the bad edit yet. I believe you that. That's like, I'm not getting that that same feeling got you. That's okay, And that's and now we have the big question, which is what up with Morgan, because let's not forget all of last season she had a new she had a girlfriend named Morgan Wade, which I guess that didn't work out because Garcela asks her about it and this kind of was this kind of made me laugh.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, it was too much for Morgan.
Speaker 2: She didn't like that much attention, basically saying the relationship didn't work out because all eyes were on them. Maybe, but then Garcel's, well that video didn't help. Let's not forget that. Fuckain, that's not that's not.
Speaker 1: What that was. Actually, that's not what that lot line in the show is about. She's saying. She's like, yeah, so you know, whatever have you been or whatever, And then she says, oh, well, you know there was a thing with a with a with a woman whose name I won't mention it. And that's when Garcela's like, well we all fuck it too camera. She's like, yeah, we all know who it is, right, we all hung out. She was in the season. Yeah, she was. You brought her up all the time, Like, now you're not going to like say who it is?
Speaker 2: No, she meant the video, she says, the video didn't help. She meant, I don't think she.
Speaker 1: Well, she's saying that there was so much speculation about her sexuality that she didn't like.
Speaker 2: Right, and the video didn't help. Kyle made a video with her where she's they were like having sex. It was like a music video that Kyle was in. So if you if you guys, don't, I mean, first of all, it's it's not that it's none of our business or our business. You're on a reality show, you have a new girlfriend. I think it's awesome that she did that. I think it's great she had a girlfriend and she was exploring her sexuality, and she can talk about it as little or as like she doesn't have to talk about it at all, or she can tell us everything. We're all down for it and we support that. However, Garcela is saying, yeah, you made like a weird sex deo with her that you guys put out on the internet. Not a sex tape, but they made like this really cheesy music video, and it's like, Okay, you kind of helped. You can't blame the paparazzi and the tabloids for making it too much, like putting too much out there when you did it, That's what girls said.
Speaker 1: Garcel is saying, and I agree. I just don't know if Kyle knew how much attention that was going to get. Maybe, I mean, you know, yeah, it was probably a bad move, and maybe she was like who knows, really excited, not all the time. It all blew up right right. It was not Kyle's fault.
Speaker 2: I mean, Morgan agreed to do that, so Morgan can't be mad at But whatever reason, it's either not working out or they just want it to be really private. I assume it didn't work out. I mean, she was freshly divorced, not even divorced, freshly separated, totally figuring out her life, and Morgan is, you know, half her age. I don't think this is Morgan's life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. I'm not sure what's happening, but I think for definitely she's trying to now have her life be her life. I thought the whole thing was a little bit weird because she was saying stuff without saying it, and it felt like it was like, okay, so are you saying because she's like, yeah, well, the media puts so much attention on it that I eventually I was like, well, maybe I am feeling certain kind of way about women. It's like, okay, I get it that you don't want to like you're you're not saying you're coming out as gay, and that's of course her prerogative. But it was a little weird because then they're all like, okay, so you're saying hey, because Garcela goes well, even just the fact that you're saying it is like really big. She's like yeah, she says she didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: Right, but they kind of she's sort of saying it without saying it in a way right.
Speaker 1: But and then she's also saying like which I thought was kind of bad for our freaking day and age, like that were so obsessed with people's sexuality, which is a problem. And then she's saying like, well, I felt like I was going to be embarrassed, like if my kids found out that, you know, ye what I was doing, like that they were going to be embarrassed about me. And I loved when she said that. She kind of told Porscha and Portia goes, I don't you could never do anything or say anything that would make us love you less. And I was like, that was really sort of crying. I like that.
Speaker 2: And when she said I've never felt, you know, more proud as a mom, like she raised this really great kid, and she raised really good kids.
Speaker 1: She's a good mom. I agreed with that.
Speaker 2: I think Garcel's point, though, again, isn't her about her sexuality. It's saying like, you can't blame, can't be like, oh, it's too much scrutiny, and then make that She's like, yeah, that sexy video you made didn't help. If you don't want people to talk about it, you've done this thing.
Speaker 1: And I think Garcel loves to talk about other people and you know what they're put out there when Garcel gives nothing of herself on the show. And yet it is so fucking judgmental of like, well, you know, if you don't want people to say you're gay, then don't act gay or whatever. It's like who you're She's actually bringing something to the show. She's trying to live her life on the show, and you're not true? That true? That true that she makes a lot of really snide comments Garcel, And sure you like that. Do we appreciate that on a show? Yeah, but like also brings something then to the table side straws a lot. It's a lot of side strawing in her little confessionals. And I agree with you.
Speaker 2: The only person everybody, all, this whole cast is pretty They all talk shit, no one's to be trusted except maybe Erica. Is Erica so far the only one that doesn't really talk shit about each other, Like she just takes it all in and listens. So far, she really hasn't been she hasn't really been stirring it up. But that's so far. I had the exact same thought. I was like, is Erica Jane the only real friend is she the only person I would confide in in.
Speaker 1: This whole group?
Speaker 2: I think so at this point, yes, now we're almost done, but let's not ever forget that Kathy shows up in a Missus Roper mumu, you know, surrealist ball. She just with all these crazy extensions that she has a hot flash, so she has to take her extensions out and she just starts tearing them out of her head.
Speaker 1: But also, what is she wearing. She's wearing a bloomoo I know, but why it's not a costume. It's like she was home getting ready in that dressing gown and was like, I'll just go to the party. I'm kind of well, missus Roper was very surrealist. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: And then she meets my friend Bo's and is like, no, it's Boss. She's trying to make a joke and it's nice to meet Boss. She's like, I know who you are.
Speaker 1: And Boz herself is like Bose herself is like no, it's Bos. And then everyone's like yeah, it's Bos and she's like nah, she's that.
Speaker 2: She just starts point out her extension and I thought Bos was being very funny. He's like we're at a ball sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, are you taking your hair out?
Speaker 2: And she's like, I have never because even if my wig is a little I will just hold my wig up.
Speaker 1: I'll just hold it the whole time. I have never seen anyone do.
Speaker 2: And that it just shows it just like cuts to her extension, sitting in its own little chair. I mean, Kathy is just out of her freaking mind. I know that's part of the charm. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: I don't find it charming though, especially this shit we know about her. She uses the F word, oh, and the horrible and the N word. She's terrible person.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, just we all just pretend she's not. Oh, I think she's terrible, and everybody just pretends, which is why you're saying that we miss Renna, because Renna was like, can we all stop pretending that Kathy is something she's not?
Speaker 2: That is so true and Renna would never say that. Renna doesn't say anything that's like anti LGBT or a bacist. Like, why why did we turn on Rena so hard? I feel like I never really did, but everyone else did not. Just yet she was a little crazy, Okay, I'm forgetting. Our memory gets short because you know, each one's worse than the next.
Speaker 1: She really really mean and would like scream at people and you and I. That's right. She would go crazy. Oh yeah, she was pretty awful. She screamed. Yeah, she yelled at everybody and she was and she was another one that was like you're an alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And then her lips.
Speaker 2: Now I'm remembering, like the squinty eyes and the big lips like, we don't, we don't need that back. No, we don't, we don't. We can do better. So now Kyle is going to have her big conversation I guess with Dert. Yeah, yes, they pull one of them pulls the other. First, let's never forget yellow Cat. Oh shit, I wrote that down and I Yellow Cat, who I didn't understand was she doing?
Speaker 1: She was doing Erica's songs so they know each other. Was that Erica's song? Yes, she was doing Pat the Puss. Oh. I thought she was just doing another like a pussy song.
Speaker 2: I believe she was doing Pat the Puss because Erica was like, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe it wasn't, but I thought she was.
Speaker 2: I think they knew someone that says like, these two I think know each other, because Eric is like, yeah, I always find her really annoying. But I mean I didn't hate this. Yeah, I think they I think they cross paths. I think it's her nemesis. Interesting, Okay, yeah, look Kat okay. So yeah, Kyle. Uh. Once she first kind of says she's like, yeah, sorry about you know, your PK split. If I were Durid, I'd be so mad in that moment. Yeah, Like okay, so, but you texted him? Why why would she text PK at all? I think the Vians M well that I don't know. I think that's so rude. She's been friends with Duri forever. I think that's just awful. Even if they're in a fight, what are they in a fight about exact? I still don't really understand why she's so mad at Duri.
Speaker 1: I don't m it. Well, Okay, I could be totally wrong here and about the beginning of it, but I do think that Deree was talking a lot about Kyle's marriage and they weren't. Dereet was upset and this came up on the reunion that Kyle wasn't coming to Deree to talk to her more about her split with Mauricio, and Durreek kept saying like, but we're such good friends, and Kyle was like, I and remember that Kyle was starting to be healthy and be sober and going for like walks with her other friends. And then Dereete was getting salty because Kyle wasn't like inviting her to go on to ten mile hike, and Duritte's whole thing was like, we're such good friends, and Kyle's like, but we're not though we're not like best friends, like I have a right to not come to you with stuff like I have other friends. And then Duritz started to get her feelings really hurt about how no, we're such good friends, and then Kyle basically sent her that text Kyle was under the gun at the last reunion. Everybody's mad at her and they were coming at her for all kinds of stuff. And then Kyle sent dreat the text which so I'm on her side during this, which was basically like can we not bring up like can we not out a bunch of stuff that you know that I did confide in you? And then Derete was like, I'm not going to be silenced I'll say whenever the buck I want. It's all because she's salty about thinking that they're better friends.
Speaker 2: Okay, I totally hear all that, and it makes sense the way the way you put it, It totally makes sense. But I just can I push back one more time. I still feel and we're not going to fight you and I aren't going to We're not on the show. We just have we just watch and have write down our thoughts. It's like a Rorshac test, but not really. I mean, I feel like Kyle has done this so many times. Like I said, I'm starting to really question. She had the same problem with vander Pump. She's had the same problem with her sisters. Whether it's now I know Kim is not a reliable narrator, I see that, but she had the same problem with her. Then she had the problem with Kathy. I how did she have that problem with Kim? Well, she had issues I guess with Kim where she Kim is horrible alcoholic, yes, but she supporting her.
Speaker 1: After years of having to clean up Kim's messes, but maybe feels about pique.
Speaker 2: To be fair, if we're really going to say that that Kyle is okay, to sit there and say you're an alcoholic in the thing, which she did first season maybe durit feels like she was picking up that, like everybody's got a version of that.
Speaker 1: And I'm not even talking about that.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I feel like Kyle has issues with people all the time, and it always comes back to she's either outing their shit but not her own, or she's trying to control some sort of narrative, which is what she claimed Lisa did, and that's why Lisa's like, no, bitch, that's what you did that.
Speaker 1: So that was the goodbye Kyle, like that said, I'm done.
Speaker 2: You are so full of shit, And I'm starting to think, like maybe it's true, but because everyone's sort of saying, I don't know, Hello, Kyle, if.
Speaker 1: She called me, if she wants to hang out, I'll hang out with her.
Speaker 2: I mean she's cool, she's everybody looks stunning.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that, Well, I told you before we started that I was going to have a different opinion.
Speaker 2: Well, she hasn't done anything terrible, though, I think it's okay. Like I'm maybe maybe I'm being weirdly sensitive and like I said, maybe I'm being really swayed by what I think is kind of a weird edit edit, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't say that word. I don't know. Like something they know about me is I'm more of like a person who thinks for myself. But like not everybody can think for themselves. Like some people are just going to be more swayed, you know, by what they're told to believe, and like that's just not.
Speaker 2: Me, right. One thing to know about me, though, is that I'm just such an EmPATH, so I can tell when people are mean to the help uh huh, and.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. Now that's just me.
Speaker 2: Now, not everybody feels like that. I just think you should be really nice to the you know, the guy with the puppet, the guy with the monkey puppet. Like he's just trying to live his life. He didn't choose this, This wasn't his first he wanted to be a writer.
Speaker 1: He well, we don't know, maybe he did choose this life. I don't know. We're gonna fit.
Speaker 2: We're so I mean this, you know, this is the beginning so much it's going to change.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So basically, Kyle, they they're talking and Kyle's like, sorry about PK or whatever. I know, we both have a lot of feelings going on. And this is where I was like, I'm on Kyle's side. She's trying to be calm, and she's like, and I think you're upset about what I said on Amazon Live, which what she had said on Amazon Live was like we're Deurit is carrying on this narrative that we're like best friends and we're not. We've like maybe traveled together once or twice, and like we don't go to lunch or hang out, which I do feel like Kyle has a right to be like, some of these people are show friends and that's what it is. And the cast comes in and out, and yes, I get together with them and we're friends, but that's not my best friend. I have another argument. Yeah, so then I agree. Due it's like, well, that's just the straw that broke the camel's back. And meanwhile, Jennifer Tilly is like, I'm trying to listen in I have a ear piece, Sutton want to see it. Sutton's trying to listen in Duri. It's like, no, that was just the final straw. I got tired of being pushed around and used and abused by you, and which is like a lot you're doing too much to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree with you on that. I don't know how she was in any way abused.
Speaker 1: Exactly because Kyle's was like, we're not the friends that you think we are. Sorry, And then and then Kyle's like, okay, if you're gonna just get crazy and aggressive or whatever, and Durie it's like, I'm sick of your shit, and Kyle's just like, okay, I don't why are you acting? Like what are you doing? If I'm Kyle, I'm probably feeling the same way, like we're at a party. Really, you're just good. We can't have a civil conversation.
Speaker 2: But I think that Kyle's manipulative, and so she wants to have that conversation on the thing. I think she does this and gets people all rap, you know, riled up, and then acts like why are you acting like this?
Speaker 1: Oh? I thinks manipulative. I think dereating. I'm just really good friends with Kathy. Sorry, Kyle, Sorry that when you were having real problems with your sister, I didn't side with you. That's not a good friend either.
Speaker 2: You're right about that. I think they both are because no one's good friends with Kathy? What is Kathy even?
Speaker 1: Right? So why are these people going hard for Kathy?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Why is dere like? But Kathy and I are such good friends. No, you're not, girl. You went to her house, she barely acknowledged your existence and then made fun of you to her sister getting ready for the party.
Speaker 2: Right. You know what this you know what this season needs. It needs a little it needs a little Heather to bro because we all we've talked about this for two years now. I'm like, well, Heather's leaving the OC. Obviously she's got to be. She moved to Beverly Hills literally, yep, she should, she should be on the show. But how would she fit in? I guess at this point who would she sided?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Oh she's friends with Sutton for some reason. Oh no, remember I don't need that. Yeah, no, that would Oh god, Heather suffers fools too easily. I don't like that. I don't understand that, because Heather's better than that. I don't know why I'm bringing her into it, But it was I think it was quite the I thought it was quite the premiere.
Speaker 1: It really was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It did bring it. I don't know how much of it is real, though I don't know how much of it is. Like, you know, they all still want to stay on the show. Well, sure, we're going to get a lot of Kyle going, oh, I can't deal with this. Well you went back on the show. You know how all these people feel about you.
Speaker 2: And she doesn't need to because she's got a lot of money out of Marisa. I mean there, she's fine, right, they've got she's good for life, right, she kids are going to be TV. Yeah, she's going to be selling something. There'll be some know whatever she wants to push, right, I get hat the puss girl.
Speaker 1: Yep, hat the pussy mm hmmm. All right, everybody, We thank you guys for tuning in, and uh we will be back every week with this show. Yes, and we'll not forget it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't yeah for housewives and should I should we plug the other thing? We're going to look into what I'm forcing Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Oh uh huh.
Speaker 2: We're going to listen to if you are following us on ninety day the other way, which you should be, because now it's just gotten good after twenty one episodes. I'm going to take a listen to Statler's podcast and we're going to do a special report because I mean Statler gets to talk. Yes, if I have any to do with it.
Speaker 1: Is it? Is it out already?
Speaker 2: I think, so she keeps acting like it is. Yeah, I don't know if it's not out when it's out, and I will be letting you guys know. But we're gonna we're on it.
Speaker 1: But our girl Statler is very seriously like acting up on social media.
Speaker 2: He's got some stuff going on around Insta. Yeah, so we're gonna we'll cover all that, all of it. Mm hmm okay, all right, thanks every all right, bye, goodbye, Kyle