Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bub to the rescue Tipper, ask Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: On one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 3: This is Orlando's rock station. I got to tell you this from a selfish standpoint. A very special morning here, not only of course, because the world renowned life coach is here. Always a pleasure to be in your mere presence, sir, but the above and beyond you and your your engineering slash it team yesterday that descended on this JR studio due with a whole array of new video equipment, a video switcher here, and then your team just dragged in a electern as well for you to stand behind and look very stoic. I might add, they.
Speaker 1: Wanted me to do makeup over there for the camera lights and told him to stow it. Let's be honest, did you put How you doing, Big Red? I'm doing great? Thank you again for this upgrade here. It's been a long time coming, sir. Thank you to all the engineers and Brian I heard he did one.
Speaker 3: And yeah, now bear with me because it's been a long time since my av instructional period at UCF. I focused more on the radio side of things. I now a video switcher into the midst of the other stuff that I halfway know how to operate at this point, so there may be a little learning curve on my part.
Speaker 1: If you're wading what he's talking about. We're a little behind the scenes. We got new HD cameras in the studio. You got three album I'm guessing you did this to keep get me to sign my contract again.
Speaker 3: Up on Facebook Live right now for you to see the debut broadcast of the new equipment.
Speaker 2: Did I do this? Was this done to get me to resign my contract?
Speaker 3: We were told that you footed the bill for this, and we took that as an olive branch saying you plan on being here for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 1: I know what this is really all about. You guys are trying to get the lawyer back on, aren't you. Kaufman? Jeff Kaufman. Yeah, you got them high tech cameras. Now I know how you roll. Come on back, Kaufman.
Speaker 3: We could could, potentially, if it's okay with you, use the same equipment if Jeff ever wanted to come back here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we could do that, all right. We gotta get to these life coach questions. Okay, sure, we'll get a stack, pretty thick, pretty thick. A lot of people, a lot of listeners looking for help, Life Coach. My neighbor's always using is sprinklers all caps? Not cool with our current draft? Should I report him to the city?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Can you blame them? Listen, we didn't even get April showers. You know those mayflowers have to have some sort of sprinkler love. So don't report your neighbor. Don't be an arc. Don't worry. The rain's gonna be back. He'll stop using the sprinklers. Chill out.
Speaker 3: What's what's your water usage there at your palatial estate in southern California?
Speaker 2: Too much?
Speaker 1: Even during they had to ask me how to slow down during the wildfires because the consumption was so big. I got a lot to have a colera plants.
Speaker 2: I uh, I truly need your help, Life Coach.
Speaker 1: With Mother's Day this weekend, I'm having a major present problem.
Speaker 2: I had the kids ask my old late yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Got one of those guys knuckle dragger, so I gotta read it different. Kids ask my old lady what you want from Mother's Day?
Speaker 2: And they came back with doultchi and kabana. What the hell's that? What, sir? You don't know either.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a fashion line, you know, with everything from jewelry to shoes, Tultchi and cabana, not milk. Get her a gift card there there's one like out near the uh you know the malt Blenny and stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Thank god I got this guy's text today, you know, otherwise I could see you.
Speaker 2: Do Chi and cabana? What am I gonna get her? And he get her?
Speaker 1: Get her like some milk and cigars. That's cobana. I know that one else?
Speaker 2: TV? Do you have any tats? If so?
Speaker 3: Were playboy bunny right buttocks got it once showed off on the new camera.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I have. There's signed about me and nudity in the radio station. Anyway, I got it a huge place, you know, A bunch of the bunnies kind of talked me into after a heavy night and.
Speaker 2: Before you ask, go out.
Speaker 1: Piercing's a Prince Albert and not in the can Nature help life coach? I have a serious ooh, I have a serious heart surgery scheduled for two weeks from now, and I'm quite worried about or that. I'm quite worried about any suggestions of stuff that I can do in case I don't make it through it. Oh, kind of like bucket list items, right in case you don't pull through morbid But okay, well, oh, doing bucket list items is a bad idea actually, you know, for your heart, because those are the usually like I don't know, climbing a mountain. Probably get some good sex. No, actually that's a little tough on their ticker too. Maybe have some nice relaxing time doing like a couple of thousand dollars worth of scratchy tickets, right, that could be perfect. Watch them hit for a multimillion dollar scratchy right has a mavor major heart attack. Wife walks in and finds me. You know, it's just like you know, facing the bowl of ice creams sometimes that would be me. Or the spaghetti, you know, the spaghetti like in the Mob movies, got the face right in the linguines.
Speaker 3: That'll be my luck one day when I finally hit the big one.
Speaker 2: Wife finds him face down, winning.
Speaker 1: Ticket, and uh, hey, you know what, through that and the life insurance, at least your wife's set for life.
Speaker 2: Right. Sure, that way, you you know that you provided for your family.
Speaker 3: New game coming from the Florida Lottery Wife set for life? Yeah, do you shuffle off this mortal coil? Happy life, You're set for life, face down and your cheerios. Lesson, sir, don't worry yourself out with technology. Now you're gonna do fine with the heart surgery. You'd be perfect dormit. So just take it easy and stay away from the smokes.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: LCTV got Mother's Day weekend, and I'd like to find my mom. My name is Robert, named after my father that I've never met. I was left on a beach. All I know about my mom this is crafty. All I know about my mom is her name is Diana Dirta aka Dirty Diana. Maybe somebody will hear this and will be reunited.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Elsie. There is no way she's still a on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Your chance, your chances Robert meeting Dirty Diana hell in high water, but you could be Roberts dead.
Speaker 2: Let's move on.
Speaker 1: How are we doing on time? We have to we'll have to set her down shortly, but you're okay for another one? Be going to set her down, mister l C. This is Central Florida's eye in the sky. Traffic jam Birmingham. You have violated aeronautical rules by flying flying too close to my aircraft nearly touching tips could be catastrophic. I'll be forced to report you if this happens again. And I don't appreciate being mooned. This is from that filling guy I think. I guess he's up in a choppers. Couldn't have been me. I don't touch tips with anybody. As for the moon, and I plead might have been a few shots.
Speaker 3: By the way, the listeners are loving your new camera set up here, sir, so thank you again.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the lectern or ponium, whatever you call these, it does make quite the visual impact.
Speaker 2: Few too many shots.
Speaker 1: Speaking of shots, I was hosting a seminar, you know, like a charity. I did as pro bono as who caught an abiz heard one novice guy say, oh, and we tell our clients, is its class half full life coach, it's half. It's full, glasses full speaking.
Speaker 2: Of hard poured up, let's roll.
Speaker 3: All right, there you go. Hopefully you found the help you so direly needed this morning. As we do true public service.
Speaker 1: And if we didn't get to yours, we'll get to him next week. It was just a massive change with cameras and all this.
Speaker 3: Whole new level being brought to the table this morning here on the Lynch and Taco Show. Thanks for supporting us for so long. It looks like we're got a bright future.
Speaker 2: Ahead, whole new level of ass.
Speaker 3: Lynch and Taco is commercial free, workday rock block Coming up next stand by Lynchen.
Speaker 1: Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 3: This is j R R