Speaker 1: This is I on the Ball with Steve Rivera on Fox Sports fourteenth fifty powered by Nova Insurance Services Ensure your most Prized possessions.
Speaker 2: Hey, everyone, welcome to I'm the Ball, Lovely Friday afternoon. Here filling it for Steve real quick as he gets settled in.
Speaker 3: Thank you one, yeah, thank you one man. I have a show to do, I think, so I didn't realize.
Speaker 4: Good to talk to you.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 3: Our guests today are in house. Guest, of course, is mister Tim Bentley.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hello, how's everybody doing?
Speaker 4: Have I told to you since you went to New York?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we did the marathon.
Speaker 7: I went there and watched it was like the super Bowl of marathons in New York.
Speaker 4: City, haven't we you've been back since?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we talked about We talked about all the money you tried to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah I've got.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've talked about that.
Speaker 7: So I think where we left the last time was we were we were all excited about the big twelve Championship cross the country meet.
Speaker 6: Oh that's you've been texting me. You want to know what's going on?
Speaker 4: You mean you got another on Facebook on your phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we talked about that. Who's game. They were there.
Speaker 6: They didn't lose.
Speaker 4: It was a bye.
Speaker 7: They didn't were we were We had three points favor we were favored by three.
Speaker 4: You go into tonight's game, guys.
Speaker 7: No, there's you know, you can watch it on TV. There's so much going on today, right, I mean, there's the basketball game.
Speaker 6: Football game.
Speaker 7: There's the Tyson fight if that's if you're into that, you.
Speaker 4: Know, because that's the most talked about it is.
Speaker 7: It's as wild as crazy. And then you know, so just tons of stuff. I don't think I'm going to venture out that way.
Speaker 3: No, no, okay, so then don't stop there. High school football.
Speaker 7: There's high school football that's going on. Then there was regional championships for cross country. Today this is going to be like put.
Speaker 6: On your shoes.
Speaker 7: We're gonna change the name from Eye on the Ball to put on your shoes.
Speaker 3: Put on your get you right off. And then what else is there? Mister goody two shoes?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 3: I forgot about that. So bull riding it's happening. So it's bull writing. Then nothing else bulling. Okay I thought it was rollo.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's the professional bull riding.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: They're starting their season on Leash the Beast starting it here in Tucson and in Arlington a T and T Stadium with I think they call it World Championships, but they're starting their season here in.
Speaker 4: Tucson and that's just TC Tcson Arena.
Speaker 6: Have you ever been to a rodeo?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did watch those bulls, Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: In fact, I just did a big story for the Tucson on the the Tucson Rodeo. It's one hundred year anniversary this year.
Speaker 4: That you didn't know, So I did a big story about that. You knew that I didn't.
Speaker 2: Did you know that I did a little class projects on the parade last year?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, and it was their ninety ninth and yeah, so it was kind of a preview going into them.
Speaker 3: So I just finished writing that that'll be the next issue. But yeah, no, but I have So where are you gonna go with this?
Speaker 7: Well, just just being at the rodeo when I used to work at all two on studios and we would do the college Rodeo Championships out there and just to watch those bulls and and you know, and those cowboys and cowgirls, man, they are they are tough.
Speaker 6: They'll punch you right in the face, man, and they just get right on that.
Speaker 4: And then the those talent, those dudes I think i'd put.
Speaker 3: I put them second to the dudes I would mess with if I were stupid, which of course is debatable because they could be.
Speaker 4: Uh, because wrestlers are Wrestlers are wiring and tough. You know, you know, everything angles and can build the crap out.
Speaker 6: Of you just hurts you and put you in a weir position.
Speaker 4: Bull riders would be second.
Speaker 3: Then maybe UFC guys third, UFC ladies, the guys both.
Speaker 7: You don't want to You want to know the toughest people I've ever met in my life, and I used to think it was until I met emergency room nurses.
Speaker 10: He tells me.
Speaker 7: Stories and I'm telling you, man, they they are not afraid of anything. If you're ever in a bar fight, you know, don't call them for backup because they will come and fix things for you.
Speaker 3: It's funny you say that, because my son is in the nurse He tells me the stuff that comes in and he's over.
Speaker 4: He's later in the day, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, if you're working second or third shift, you are seeing some things. So yeah, those those folks are tough, and you know, I mean not being of service, but then the things that they see and the things they do every day. So I mean, I sports is great, and you know those cowboys, and I think the emergency room nurses are going to fix those cowboys when they come in falling off the bowl.
Speaker 4: But yeah, what have then they've seen, right, those nurses, the.
Speaker 7: Stories, the stories that they tell, it is, you know, so being of service. You know, next time you see a nurse or somebody in scrubs, give give them a high five and the thanks because they do some good work.
Speaker 4: Right yeah, no, no question, because you'll need them. I know I needed a month ago exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so cool, I thank you one for that bull story. I was gonna say something else, but I fly with that. So you're going the game because you have to cover it, sir, Yeah, I'll be there. You're what, you're three and eight covering teams? What do you mean your record of covering teams?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, three three and six, three and six?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, well I'm already giving you two more losses. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and and that and then basketball, right, they're gonna play the game or broadcasting game at least in the first half.
Speaker 6: Heard they're gonna they're gonna be able to watch the first half.
Speaker 7: And and I know we were talking about who's gonna be calling the game tonight. I mean there's there's you have eight people going everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my guest would be Brody jeff Brand, Jeffrey's son. I could be wrong, but Brian I made the wist choice of covering basketball rather than football. I think this is one of the rare, rare times he's ever missed a game either way.
Speaker 6: Either way, he usually makes it. He usually makes it work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'd fly in the last it for something. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I think it's gonna be a ton of fun.
Speaker 7: And it's a little bit later start, so it means football football tonight.
Speaker 6: And then so if you're going.
Speaker 3: What gives you that idea, don't lose me here, what gives you that idea?
Speaker 7: That's gonna be a little bit more fun because it's a little later, it's not gonna you know, the weather's been pretty good, so you can tailgate a little longer if you'd like.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're not talking football, No, I'm.
Speaker 7: Talking about the tailgate. I drove by there today. It looks like it's already going.
Speaker 4: That makes sense. I'm glad you clarify. I'm glad you're clearfy.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, so I'll be I'll be to be watching the games as a fan or just an observer.
Speaker 2: Can you be a fan you kind of trying to be still for while I'm covering? Yeah, no, I can't be a fan at all. Yeah, you just have to have.
Speaker 4: To tone it down.
Speaker 2: You know when I when I hear the bear down the fight song, I'll be tapping my toes. You want to get up or you want to you want to, I'll be silently.
Speaker 4: Clapping, But no, I will, I will.
Speaker 2: I'll try to keep my emotions down. It should be shouldn't be too hard to well.
Speaker 3: Is one of the winnable games, don't you think the spread is?
Speaker 6: What one and a half it looks like? Or the last time I saw is or Houston?
Speaker 4: Houston, Houston? They want a three straight? Right? Three straight?
Speaker 2: There was three out of their last four, good last four? Maybe maybe Utah they bea Kansas State Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, which was so two pretty good teams. I mean, at least early on kanas State. Yeah yeah, and and uh you know, but I was looking we were talking a little bit. You know, they're averaging fifteen or sixteen points a game. We're averaging twenty.
Speaker 3: Two twenty two, and that's generous because of the first time.
Speaker 7: If you cross, if you got, if you squinch your eyes and forget about those hundred points in those two games, we're pretty good.
Speaker 4: But you can't through there, I know. So it's yeah, I think my.
Speaker 3: Ex wife is on my resume as usus. I can't wipe that baby.
Speaker 6: But if you squint, you know, it's it's like that's a long time ago. That was a long time.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're having a face reality here.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we'll see. I mean, they're they're I think we were at the casino yes with Jay and mister jeez uh, mister so, Edgar so and and they're optimistic and Edgar didn't kind of get involved in the conversation.
Speaker 4: But Jay is.
Speaker 3: He's still holding not hope, you know, I heard him yesterday. He can hold if you have hope, you can still hold out. But like I said, you know, if this was a horse and and this is kind of just my analogy, and you're getting beat by ten links seven links a race, and this been the case because it's not been close.
Speaker 4: What gives you reason that this horse is going to win this race?
Speaker 7: Those long shot horses, man, those ones that are fifty to one odds, you know, that's that's the Jay's betting, betting on a long long shot.
Speaker 3: And he did better. He picked He picked a reson to win, which is fine with me. I'm gonna probably be totally wrong. Brian was there too, He listened. Brian's with me too. I mean, are you lying eyes lying to you?
Speaker 6: No way?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: I mean, look, I I love you of a sports and I love to be in a town where we celebrate to you of a sports.
Speaker 6: But no, not right now.
Speaker 7: I just I think there's an eye on I don't even know if there's an eye on the ASU game. I know we're all thinking, well, let's get get to a SU and win. I don't know if the players are even thinking that.
Speaker 4: No. I think it's like where's the exit.
Speaker 6: Right, you know? So like let's just you know, were you.
Speaker 4: At the press conference? No? I didn't go to any other press conferences this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Same? Well stuff? Really well, you know, Brendan's not going to inspire you.
Speaker 2: This is not and he's facing an uppill challenge he's just he's going trying to just go game by game, day by day.
Speaker 3: Right, which which of course he should, right, But it's not with any inspiration. I mean, not that, not that that is a qualifier or whatever. You just gotta go out and win. Do they have the players to do it?
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 3: But you know the thing about it is And I'm and by the way, anybody who wants to stick around from five to six, I'm gonna have the A team show with the Byron Evans and David Adams. Uh And there's two different opinions from the guys. But if you don't have the horses to win, and and and we talk more about Arizona, right, but there's another team and you have to kind of worry about the other team. And this team is halfway decent.
Speaker 7: Coming in well and and you know we talk about this, you know, our our losing streak. And if they're if they've won three out of four, they're probably feeling pretty good. Sure, And they're looking at at Arizona looking their chops. I like, hey, you know, there's there's there's a couple of holes, you know they I was just looking at their their their lead rusher here Rashwan. You know, he's averaging close to five yards of Cary's probably thinking, hey man, I could probably hit for a pretty good game if if it goes right.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, they're flipping there.
Speaker 7: They're looking at it like an opportunity where we're looking like we just got to get through.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: In the last three weeks, who were they, uh, West Virginia, Colorado, West Virginia and the Central Okay, so you have Colorado at home and at the time, I think you're saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, we've got a chance.
Speaker 3: We've been the last year, we got a chance, right, and well that chance went away and the kickoff pretty much. And then you play West Virginia at home, another team that's not doing as well, and you think, okay, this will be our win.
Speaker 4: You don't show up.
Speaker 3: You go to Florida in the game that okay, we have to play well to win, and that was not even close.
Speaker 2: So some might call it an astronomical disaster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you could stop.
Speaker 7: It was that right after the hurricane. Can we blame the hurricane? Can we find and can we find something for.
Speaker 6: The hurricane Hurricane Helene?
Speaker 2: What most fans are just trying to get out is that it was the space game for UCF. Then the uniforms inspired by NASA and all that stuff. So they they blow out teams when they wear those uniforms.
Speaker 6: Can we get some of those? I think we got a big space president.
Speaker 4: We talked about that.
Speaker 3: If you listen to us tim all the time, maybe this is before you got here. One about the look good, play good you've heard we used that beat the crap out of that thinking I don't care, give a crap, and be sure to hit the button, kiss like that. I don't give a crap, what the hell you're wearing. Just win the damn game if you look like crap and you win. And that's when I was younger and I played with pretty good teams.
Speaker 4: Would we jeans and a T.
Speaker 3: Shirt with a number on our back and we beat the hell out of teams we looked like crap and people would say, you guys, don't look then we beat the crap out.
Speaker 4: Well this is the good.
Speaker 3: Look at how well dressed they are, Okay, yeah, look at their cleats and their socks and their leggings. Yeah right, that doesn't help you hit the ball. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I do And when we when I coached cross country and track, we'd watch these kids get off the bus and they would getting off.
Speaker 6: A motor coach and you know, their bags.
Speaker 7: Match, and my kids are like, you know, a little little short guys, little short ladies, and none of the uniforms match.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, you know, let's.
Speaker 4: The show, exactly, says So you get my point.
Speaker 3: So B and J go back and forth with this, and I know where I stand and I'm a fine with that. Put me in a gunnysack and give me a number and let's go.
Speaker 4: I would I would flip it a little bit.
Speaker 7: If Jay is going to say, looking feel good, I would say practice could play good. And I think I think your I think the baseball coach said that is yeah, is practice and play well.
Speaker 3: Let me go with this thing, because we're gonna go here in a little bit. Coach Brennan has continued to say that he's not uh discouraged by anything because practice has been great. They played hard, there's a lot of motivation. He said that for the last few weeks. At some point, shouldn't that it's got a showing exactly.
Speaker 7: I've said it a couple of times. Is do something easy, do something that you can have success right away for the first couple you know, and you've heard people they script anything you can do just to break the ice so that there's some momentum going, you know, get past that, you know, three and out, just have a couple of wins.
Speaker 4: I think had been doing that.
Speaker 3: They scored first kind of you got it, Okay, this is it, and then you didn't see it again, and not just once, it's happened a few times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Think I think something that also kills them is the middle eight, uh, the last four minutes of the first first half. In the first four of the second half, they've been outscored. There's a white gap between the between Arizona and.
Speaker 3: The and that's not good because you go into the half beaten and you come out of the half beaten, and then you try to catch up and by that time you're too beaten, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna take a break, come back on the other side. We're gonna have Joseph Dwartdeff from the Houston Chronicle. He covers the Cougars out of Houston, and then the second half hour we're gonna have our usual Friday guy, Jake Fisher. Let's see how optimistic Hey is about this program, because you know he's mister an optimist.
Speaker 10: Okay, now now your chance to win one thousand dollars. Just enter this nationwide keyword on our website. Bank that's bank. Enter it right now, Fox Sports fourteen fifty dot com.
Speaker 4: Are you ready? Ready to discover your soul, your.
Speaker 11: Wild side, your passion, your joy and excitement. From the latest slots and table games, to award winning dining, to world class entertainment to a luxurious resort.
Speaker 4: Discover all this and more.
Speaker 11: Discover with Soul Casino Odel Soul, the soul of Tucson.
Speaker 4: Are you ready Enterprise of Fasco Yaki.
Speaker 3: Try Steve Rivera here to talk about Dorato Rock and Materials. I needed a lot of gravel for my driveway, so I called Eric at Dorato Rock. He found out the amount and color I needed and boom, it was taken care of and at a great price. How do I know radio commercials work? I heard one of his on the radio. Dorato Rock and Materials provides a wide range of landscaping materials, including decorative rock, boulders, gravel, soil, and sand for residential and commercial use in the Tucson area. They are locally owned and have been around for more than fifteen years. Give a call at five to two zero four zero zero for two three three.
Speaker 4: Where do you buy exercise equipment?
Speaker 12: Arizona Health Arizona Health Arizona Health.
Speaker 4: Of course, to.
Speaker 13: Feel better and look better, it makes sense to buy your fitness equipment from the people who know it better than anyone else. At Arizona Health, our goal is to help you choose the equipment you need to reach your goals, your health and fitness to serve the best you deserve.
Speaker 4: Arizona Health leading edge and exercise equipment on twenty seconds just west of will Not home Loans.
Speaker 14: We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to enjoy the independence that comes with home ownership. Paul Volpi is ready to help you find an option that best fits your needs. Whether you're a first time or veteran home buyer, or want to get cash out with the refinance. Nova has a variety of home loan programs to meet your unique situation.
Speaker 4: Visit Voltpe team dot com.
Speaker 14: That's Volpe team dot com or call five to two oh six eight five six two six today in MLS three oh eight seven Arizon to b K nine two nine four two equal housing opportunity, got to commitment to Lindri syncredit grates and available loan programs or sub such a change the don't notice?
Speaker 4: Did you know?
Speaker 15: Collecting sports cards is one of the fastest growing hobbies around. Whether you're looking at chart or expand your collection, Showtime Cards is your ultimate destination. As one of the leading card shops in the country, we've been serving our community for over twenty five years with the best in sports cards and trading card games. From rare fines to the latest releases, Showtime Cards has it all. Check them out at Showtimecards dot Com or visit them on e Speedway and discover why collectors everywhere Showtime Cards for their passion.
Speaker 12: Got bugs, termites, fees or rodents. Arizona Pest Control will hunt them down. Arizona Pest Control is your complete desert pest management specialist that's can't run or high from Arizona Pest Control. They use only the latest and most technologically advanced methods of pest elimination available, which minimizes the effects on the environment. Let Arizona Pest Control get rid of your bad bugs, termitespees, or rodents serving Tucson and Southern Arizona since nineteen forty seven. Go to azpest dot com to schedule your free evaluation today.
Speaker 3: Want to build your business better, There's no better place than the Arizona Business Networking Conference December tenth to the twelfth at Casino del Sol. Meet thirty five premier speakers including UA All American Ricky Hunty, Hall of Fame coach, Mike Hendrea, CEOs and more. Expand your professional network, explore new opportunities and learn from industry leaders. Get your tickets at Tucson Business Networking dot Com Slash Conference. Once again, that's at Tucson Business Networking dot Com Slash Conference.
Speaker 10: Breaking down all they says and ohs. This is I on the Ball with Steve Rivera on Fox Sports fourteen fifty eight.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Going the Ball here on Fox Sports fourteen fifteen. I'm Steve Rivera, and today with me is Tim Bentley. Now on the phone, we have Joseph Dwartde from the Houston Chronicle.
Speaker 4: Joseph, how you doing? Hey?
Speaker 16: See how you doing?
Speaker 4: We're doing fine?
Speaker 3: I'm sure because I think you came in yesterday afternoon. You got up wherever hotel you're you're at, and I'm hoping you're at a nice one. You got him says, Hey, this Tucson area is pretty nice looking at chrisp.
Speaker 16: Weather, anything is chrispher than the weather at Houston, we either get a massive heat or hurricane, so there's there's really often no in between. So yeah, loving the weather here. Not my first time to Tucson, but it's it's always a nice change of pace, especially the com of year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, great. Do you cover basketball as well?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 16: I cover all sports, primarily to focus on is on football and men's basketball.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let me let's go to basketball first because I'm just curious, I think very highly infected. Next time you see him, mister Kelvin Samson, who's done a fantastic job out in Houston, covered him when he was at Washington State and he was part of the Pac Pac ten back then, a fan favorite down here. So you know, how is it covering him in the Cougars.
Speaker 16: Well, I mean, you know, this is his eleventh season and seeing where the program was when he got here, with the facilities, they either didn't exist or they were falling apart and the lack of winning. Uh, you know, this is a national title contender now every year. Got a great, great arena, great practice facility. And oh, by the way, yesterday they land what some considered the number one point guard in the country. He already had the number one shooting guard signedee in the country and he's also in line for the number one big man the cutries. So they've really ramped things up, not only with the consistent winning and tournament and sweet sixteens and final fours, but also the level of talent that he's getting in every year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no question, and he's a heck of a coach. Arizona found that out a couple of years ago in the tournament. We've known him for a while. They're tough dudes. Last year I thought that you guys would win it. I picked him to win it, and then the guard goes down with the injury.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that was tough. When you have your All American and Defensive Player of the Year point guard Jamal Ship go down with that ancle injury in the first half against the Duke. There just wasn't any way to overcome that. That should have probably been a final four team in the year that you were talking about, where Arizona was the number one seed down in San Antonio and Houston beats them pretty good, and then the following game in the Elite Eight, they go I believe it was two for twenty two on three against Villanova and lose forty eight forty four. I believe that that probably could have been another Final four team. So he's had some close calls, only one Final Four to date. But but yeah, this is a Arizona's gonna I think, you know, just knowing their history with Pac twelve and Pack tens, they're going to really like coming into the Big twelve. Because basketball wise, with Kansas, Houston, Iowa State, Baylor, Texas TEK, it's a really solid league from top to bottom.
Speaker 6: That's that's a good point. I'm glad you said that. This is Tim Bentley, it's good talking to you.
Speaker 7: I want to tell you that the coldest and hottest Christmas I've ever spent in my life two different Christmases. They were both in Houston when it was like ninety two degrees and the one it was like negative four degrees and all those freeways froze, and so I understand the weather you talk about entering the Big Twelve and that U of A Is going to like it. You know, I think our fans here in Tuson might be a little disillusion We thought it might be a little easier coming into the US into the Big Twelve. I mean, what did did the Houston fans go through anything similar or were there any growing pains?
Speaker 16: Well, the Houston fans waited kind of wandered in the desert for for thirty years after the Southwest Conference broke up, so they were anxious to get into the major conference discussion again. But when they got in, you know, Houston lost two in a row to begin conference play and they hadn't lost back to back games in about five years prior to join the Big Twelve. They lost to Iowa State and then the TCU. But then after that I think they reeled off. It was fifty fifteen of the next sixteen games they won, and then they won the Big Twelve by two games. So yes, and that was with Texas still in it in Oklahoma before they left it for some you know, if your UCF b yu, I mean they had taken them a little while to acclimate. Houston really just came in and stormed the conference. I don't even think they thought that they'd have that type of introductions to the league. And when you look at what Arizona is and how they have historically been, I think they could have a similar impact where you know, this is probably a four team race maybe in the Big Twelve with the Arizona, Kansas, Houston, and Iowa State, maybe Baylor. But it's certainly what I learned is going from game to game, it's a grind. I mean, it's literally a heavyweight fight every single night in the Big twelves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no question, And let's go with that. We'll go to the football program where Arizona's finding that out right right away. Hasn't really had a lot of any success in the Big Twelve, and Houston was struggling, but now they're doing well.
Speaker 4: What's been the turnaround for Houston.
Speaker 16: Well, you know, it starts a couple of things. They made a change of quarterback Donovan Smith, who had come in from Texas Tech last year. He had started most of the last year and a half. They switched it out from him to Xeon Chris really early early in Big Twelve play and since then, uh, they've won three of the last four games, two in a row. And then the second part of that is, you know, they've just been playing really good defense. You know, a lot of people focus on the fact that Houston doesn't score a lot of points offensively, but their defense has been really stingy for the most part all year. And they've stayed in games, the last two wins of both coming the fourth quarter down to the last two minutes. So then just been a big change. You know, they win tonight, and then if they were to beat Baylor his BYU's at the end of the year, that's probably on the road not gonna turn out. Well, uh, you got a chance to go to a bowl game if you're Houston, and after going one and four to start the season, that's a huge accomplishment in Willie Fritz's first year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it should be good.
Speaker 6: That's so.
Speaker 7: I just think of the U a fan looking longingly over there at the University of Houston. You know, we we would probably flip places in a minute to be kind of on the upswing instead of the downswing.
Speaker 16: So yeah, yeah, you look at you look at the way this thing was supposed to play out. Houston had a stretch where they were going to play. I believe it was Utah, Kansas State, Arizona, there was one in Kansas. All of those were preseason ranked teams. And it's just kind of the script has been slipped. And you know, who would have thought Arizona would be in this point right now? You know Arizona, you know, Kansas is in that predicament. Utah offt its quarterback, uh and it fell apart, and then Kansas State just it was that was the shocking one when Houston beat them. So, I mean, it's been a crazy year in the league. And oh, by the way, you know BYU in the playoffs. I don't think anybody saw any of this coming.
Speaker 6: Not not at all.
Speaker 7: And you know and b y U b y he is always strong and then to do it in the Big twelve and and make a run for it, I think it's it's going to be good for the Big twelve. It's like, but like you're saying, you know, kind of the the preseason favorites aren't going to show The Big twelve is going to show up. It's just not some of those preseason favorites, right what else you know? So the quarterback, I'm looking at him and he looks great. Who should Who else would we be watching? Maybe one on the offensive side and one on the defensive side.
Speaker 16: On the offensive side, I'd probably go with one of the receivers of Joseph Man Jack. He can. He was supposed to come into the year be the leading guy after they lost two big ones in the transfer portal. Hasn't really worked out that way, just because they have not had a lot of opportunities to throw downfield. This isn't a deep throwing team.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 16: Whether it's because of an injury that kept the quarterback from really being able to make those throws or pass protection he didn't have any time to make those throws. But I would go with him on offense and then on defense. I like Aj Halsey, he's the safety. He's up there near the top in the Big twelve in interceptions and pass breakups. And Michael Badden also at linebacker. He's kind of their their every wear around the ball kind of guy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 16: But they they don't have star power on this team. It's sort of been a collection of guys that, you know, Willie Fritz didn't have a lot of time to do things when he got hired and between high school recruiting and then portal. He really had to put this roster together pretty quick.
Speaker 3: So what's the talk of Arizona. I mean, obviously they're struggling, and not in a nice way or not in a good way. Struggling obviously means that. But it's been bad for the last five weeks.
Speaker 16: In terms of what what you think.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I know they're probably you know all coach talking and player of talk, but but realistically they're just not good right now.
Speaker 16: Well, a lot of a lot of them talk though, you know, for as bad as things that have been on on Arizona's side, that you know, they recognize that that's a pretty special quarterback receiver candem that they had there. Yeah, with McMillan and and forgive me for how do you say the quarterback? Is it fita FLFA.
Speaker 3: FFA, Yeah, you know those two guys right there.
Speaker 16: But but there's also, you know, a lot of the talk this week is you know, there's a lot of similarities between this game and when they went to Arrowhead and played Kansas in October. You know, Kansas was coming off of a coming off of a five game losing streak. They have a really dynamic quarterback and then Houston just went in there and fell behind. I believe it's twenty one to nothing. So they sort of saw some some similarities with tonight's game where they've got to get out to a good start if they can. They don't want this to go to the fourth quarter. But they feel like they've they've started to sort of develop an identity late in the season here and and now they feel like they can compete against teams and you know, I don't think anybody you know, Kansas State had a ninety four percent chance to win the game in the fourth quarter and Houston just pulls it out with you know, fourteen points in that in that quarter, and they haven't allowed a point in the fourth quarter the last two weeks. So a lot of good things going in that direction for Houston. But but they they have said, you know, Arizona presents a very difficult challenge, and it's on the road, and you know, it's a late game tonight, so there's a lot of things that that they've got to be careful about.
Speaker 7: Well, you're being very polite as a guest, Yeah my address.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're on the Christmas list, You're the Christmas but you're being you're being realistic and you're being really honest. They do have a one two punch, right. The one two punch hasn't been sold at any retail stores lately because it's just not any It hasn't been effective.
Speaker 4: And everything else, Arizona hasn't shown up.
Speaker 6: Right, we haven't had that big play and this is the kind.
Speaker 4: Of game Houston could lose.
Speaker 16: I've seen them lose this type of game in the past, but this is not the same Houston team. From even mid October. The last three or four week things have had the light bulb has come on. And you know, I can't say that they'll come in and win by three touchdowns tonight because I don't think they can score three touches down right, But I think they can win tight games. You know, I've said twenty four to twenty somewhere around there is what I was picking for tonight. I think it'll be low scoring. And you know, this time of year, you got to just wonder when do you catch teams. You catch a team that's got nothing left to play for and it sort of without saying it has mailed it in and thrown in the town.
Speaker 9: Or are you are.
Speaker 16: You looking to build off them?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 16: In Houston, I think is the is the ladder. They are trying to build off something and nobody, absolutely nobody saw a ball possibility, you know, probably entering this year, and that they can get there. You know, six wins, you know that's not six and six isn't the greatest season, but for them, it's a huge stepping stone for next year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Arizona feels the same way. Let me ask you.
Speaker 3: I'll ask you some questions at the end end of this conversation, but I'm sure you've been covering the team for a while now. The one thing that I've noticed in my long his tree is teams don't have emotion. Just don't show up and or play with emotion because if you don't have it, you just don't no matter how talented you are, you just don't play well.
Speaker 4: Did at any point.
Speaker 3: In the Houston season did you feel that emotionally? I felt that from Arizona for the last maybe month.
Speaker 16: You're talking about that in terms of this year and whether Houston had yeah, yeah, well no, you know, well, you know one thing and the difference between last year and this year. You know, Dana Holgersen sort of gave off that vibe of didn't care. You know, he kind of had that you know that mailed in a pro it. You could tell that it wasn't the greatest atmosphere at the at the end of his tenure at Houston. So they go out, they hire Willie Fritz. One of the first comments I remember being made at the press covers was that the administration said was now there's an adult in the room leading the program. And I thought that was an huge indictment on on how far and how much Dana Holgersson had lost the program in his latter year. So you know, Willie first is sixty, you know, sixty something years old, has been a winner to everywhere. This was his first Power five jobs. So right then and there, the things changed, the attitude change, the discipline change. So you know, I would say even during the losses earlier in the year, that was not something that anybody worried about what the maybe the the just the feeling or the culture was with the program. They knew, yeah, they knew where they were going and it may not have going to have been this good to be this year that they got there, but they felt that it was incapable hand. So yeah, they they've been a very you know, steady in that regard throughout you know, the wins and the losses the year.
Speaker 7: Right, We talked earlier a couple of weeks in a row about the expectations you was so good last year in a coaching change.
Speaker 6: You know, we just we thought it was going to go out.
Speaker 7: Situation in Houston was, hey, man, let's let's just let's just try to win some games and set the stage going forward so that that's been a good place to be.
Speaker 6: The team. Who's going to be the breakout star? I mean, who's what are we going to remember about your team?
Speaker 15: Was it?
Speaker 6: Is it going to be the quarterback when we look back on this era?
Speaker 4: Is who's it going to be.
Speaker 16: For this season?
Speaker 7: Or well just in general for Houston, Who's going to be Who's going to be the catalyst?
Speaker 6: Is it the switching quarterback? Is it the receiver? Is it for you?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 16: Do you know? I I think I think it's the defense, because you know, this is a team that got shut out two straight games. I mean that's how bad this this was. You know, we were you know, writing and and the media in Houston was was was sort of hitting them hard in October that this was a team that was going nine straight quarters without any sign of up scoring. Uh and and you know, and then they, to their credit, you know, Willie Fritz goes in and says, hey, we're going to make a quarterback change. It may not be the most popular move, but you know, what do we have to lose? And he kind of took that. So But but with that said, they don't win any of the games that they've won without their defense. And this is a defense that the last few years had just been atrocious. They were getting burned on big plays, they misstackles, there was just so much lack of discipline. But they have put things together where I look at them now and having you know, covered for twelve years, you know, on this beat and seeing different defenses come through, I look at them and say that, you know, if the game is close in the fourth quarter, they have what it takes to force a huge turnover. They've got a guy that will go in there like Halsey, who can you know, jump in front of a pass and make an interception. So if they're gonna if they're gonna eventually get to that magical number of six. The defense is going to be what gets them there in my opinion.
Speaker 4: Well, Joseph, thanks a bunch. Let me ask you a quick question.
Speaker 3: We use your mug that you sent us, Please tell me you're over thirty because you look like you're twenty two.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know what, they don't do a good job by paper of updating photos. I probably I didn't want to send you the one that was on my Twitter because I was at a party and I think I had a glass of wine. Now, I was like, you know what, they might just think I'm some one of tho typical sports writers who's an alcoholic and like the drink and go to the bar.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 16: So yeah, but I'm much older.
Speaker 4: I'm much older.
Speaker 16: But hey, you didn't give me much time to was to go diging through the photo altum.
Speaker 4: I knew the Houston Chronicles to start taking my.
Speaker 6: Picture now kidding, I'm gonna come out to Houston. Hey, last question on my side. Are we going to see a lot of Houston fans tonight?
Speaker 4: Do they travel well?
Speaker 6: Or is Houston they don't?
Speaker 16: You know, don't I don't anticipate very many. If it was a game, you know, inside the state with Waco or Lubbock or for Orth maybe, but yeah, they just they don't travel yet. Now basketball sometimes there's a different story. So back in February coming up when I come back, you have to ask me that again, because I think you'll have a nice group of Houston fans that are at the Michale Center.
Speaker 3: Well, bring your ID because we got to make sure you're twenty one and we'll see you as.
Speaker 6: Everyone we're talking to show over twenty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for letting everybody know we're a bunch of alcoholics.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Joe, Thank you man. That was fun. That was good. That's what I.
Speaker 5: Got out of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where's Joseph tonight?
Speaker 2: That's your future one, that's your future Who says it's not already happening?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 7: Nice, that's my wines running the board.
Speaker 4: Let's go take a break.
Speaker 3: If you're an Arizona Man's basketball fan, you know it's been successful for newly forty years now. Take a look back at the Ludelsen era in my new book, Lessons from Lout It was a labor of love through the eyes of twenty five former players, coaches and friends to give insight to the coach and the man who led them, competed against them, and inspired them. Twenty five chapters for his twenty five years as Arizona's loved coach. Lessons from Luton is an insight to how he built the program into a national powerhouse. What one email me at Steve dot RIVERA ninety five at gmail dot com.
Speaker 17: Hi, this is formal while get Laman huntly with Arizona Health, imagine how home GM can change your health, your comfort, and your time. Arizona Health is everything you need to transform your personal space.
Speaker 4: In your life.
Speaker 17: We off a complete line of cardio machines, multi gms and freeway equipment. I'll certify fitness experts and technicians will set you up with the right equipment and training to get you started to keep you going. Visit our shareroom today at twenty second in Wilmot.
Speaker 4: Arizona Health the lead edge and exercise equipment.
Speaker 8: What's your goal? A new career or career advancement? How about transferring to a four year college? PEMA Community College can help you make some day today and reach your goals affordably on your schedule. With over one hundred programs to choose from and financial data available, it's time to earn the degree or certificate you need to prepare for the career you want. PEMA offers free career exploration classes so you can choose the field that's right for you. Learn how at PIMA dot edus slash someday, Hey.
Speaker 3: Tucson, Steve rivera heir, and I've got a tip for you. Want to be in good hands while cruising the desert or kicking back at home, then you need to call my friends at the Edmond Markets.
Speaker 4: All State Agency.
Speaker 3: These guys are the MVPs of home and auto coverage. Whether it's a fender bender or a leaky roof, they've got you covered. Don't fumble your chance to say call them today and score big on your insurance. With the Edmund Marcus All State Agency, You're always in good hands. Visit them at twenty seven nineteen Lord Campbell or call them at five two zero three two three nine three three three. Selling your home want to get more money for it? Well, Danny Roth can help you. He told me about his You Flip the Home you Own program. The program allows for a homeowner to fix up their home to sell without using any of their own money. They will be able to sell the home for a much higher price. Danny Roth with Army Homes International is the real estate consultant in Tucson that offers this program. He has consistently been the top agent in Tucson for the last thirty years and has sold over ten thousand, five hundred homes. For more information on this program or just buying our selling a home, call Danny Roth at five two zero four nine zero four thousand t Tucson.
Speaker 4: Listen up.
Speaker 18: L Tour y two Son is rolling in on November twenty third, and you won't want to miss it. Dnahair Conditioning is proud to be a sponsor of this fantastic event, supporting our cyclists and celebrating the vibrant spirit of our community. Huge thanks to our title sponsor Banner University Medicine and are presenting sponsors Rio Nuevo and TMC Health for making this possible. So are you ready to ride, Grab your bikes and your buddies Join DNHAC for an unforgettable day at the El toourty Tuson. For more info, check out el Toour Day Tucson dot org.
Speaker 4: Tucson Listen up.
Speaker 8: El Tour to Tucson is rolling through Town on November twenty third. Banner University Medicine is proud to be the title sponsor of this fantastic event that celebrates Tucson, supports the cycling community, and raises money for great causes. You can help support the kids at Bannered Diamond Children's Medical Center in Tucson by joining the Bannered Children's Team and participating in any l Tour event. Get ready to have some fun and support of a great cause. For more info, check out ltour de Tucson dot org.
Speaker 10: Is I on the Ball on Fox Sports fourteen? Fidding I want to take part in the show? Call up steam now went five to two oh four seventy four.
Speaker 3: Hey, welcome back to I'm the Ball hero fucking Sports fort two fifty. I'm se Rivera and you're Tim Bentley, You're Juan. Thank you one and I get we already got a call?
Speaker 4: Who's this? Who's on the air? Are you there? Is he there?
Speaker 9: I just wanted to make sure I got everything. Now I'm writing down everything going on at Tucson and then well you can watch. We got Arizona, Wisconsin at seven and that's on Peacock. You of a Houston tot eight and I hear we even got bull riding at the TCC. Yes, Micah Mountain playing Coconino. That's right down the street from me, Tucson High. So that's gonna be busy around you of a Tucson hosting sion, I guess yes, that's five things, South Points hosting a game Ironwood and my old Bud's gonna.
Speaker 4: Stay home and watch this.
Speaker 9: Damn Jake Paul Mike Tyson fight man. They wrote me in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they roped you in their pardon the punt. No, hey, I wouldn't only listen watching that. It could be over quickly. But that's not gonna go to about eight o'clock as well, I think I think it's it's uh, it's it's nine o'clock in Dallas, right, eight o'clock eight o'clock here.
Speaker 7: And word on the street is they wanted to go several rounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they can.
Speaker 6: They can milk it for as long as they can.
Speaker 4: Show who do you got? Who is this? By the way, this is Gary.
Speaker 5: I'd like to see Tyson. I think if it goes three or four rounds, Tyson. But if they go well so.
Speaker 9: I heard there are only two minute rounds though, that might help Tyson.
Speaker 4: That's true, there's only two minute rounds.
Speaker 9: That Jake Paul. He's a big boy and he's you know, he's thirty years younger than Tyson.
Speaker 5: As much as I want to see Tyson win, I would not.
Speaker 4: Be surprised if if Paul wins.
Speaker 7: I'm with you, my friend, I kind of want uh. I want Tyson just to punch him in the mouth and knock tech guy spot.
Speaker 4: Well he did yesterday. I know he did yesterday, slapped him. So are you a boxing dude? Well, a little bit, and I'm not.
Speaker 9: The hugest, but somebody's that there's a pre card before that they say two women are fighting, and somebody said they had one of the best damn fights I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: And I guess they're going at it again.
Speaker 9: So I guess I'll tune into this little early. Like you said, I think they fight about nine thirty.
Speaker 5: So I don't know how much of you I feel bad for VA football.
Speaker 4: What do you think, guys?
Speaker 9: Well, we twenty five thousand. I mean the fan's probably gonna be announced at thirty five. You think they get thirty in there, Well, that's the.
Speaker 4: Number we have.
Speaker 6: That's no imember. We've been saying for the last.
Speaker 3: Thirty thousand, they'll now thirty eight ish forty ish because the sole tickets is.
Speaker 4: The tickets sold.
Speaker 3: You're right on them. You're right on the windowsoa and right exactly what we think.
Speaker 7: I want you to watch the watch part of the game, and then count would you count for us?
Speaker 6: Just count each each other fan in the stadium.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what, you know what, You're gonna have it made because you the basketball game starts at seven, that'll be over by nine.
Speaker 4: UA starts at a fifteen.
Speaker 3: You'll get the first quarter and maybe watch the end of that, and then you have the drink Paul, which could go to nine thirty an hour for you know whatever.
Speaker 7: And then all the high school games we have about ten, so you can watch the late the late news, and you have a full sports night.
Speaker 4: There we go, tell me tell you got beer at the house. I'll just go there.
Speaker 9: Well, I'll tell you I'm about a mile away from and you know, four years ago they weren't anything. Mike them out, and all of a sudden, I mike them out and those kids, uh, they're one of the teams now in Tucson.
Speaker 4: Right, No, he's done a great job there.
Speaker 6: They've done that.
Speaker 7: That whole region down there and down in Vail has has done a good job. A friend of mine, herd kid is playing in Ironwood justin Maddox is having a good season.
Speaker 6: Get some big recruit letters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what's happening.
Speaker 5: And obviously some of our schools are on the road.
Speaker 9: I couldn't I can't tell them all, but you know, you've got some smaller schools and all that on the roads. The first week of high school football playoffs is always fun because you might have a couple of underdogs when in that start.
Speaker 6: And those kids that you know, they get up for it high school game.
Speaker 3: So it's scary, right. Yeah. Do you listen to the show every now and again?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I catch I catch you guys. You know I'm with you in the football it's it's rough and uh yeah. Unfortunately, my favorite NFL team is the Dolphins. Although I gotta say this schedule is get a little easier. Maybe old to us got to quit tackling guys who after throws a pick. I don't know if you saw that last Yes, yes, gam he took a knee to thehead of my great there going to another four freaking games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he needs to stop thinking because that.
Speaker 6: Wasn't very good.
Speaker 9: Maybe it's all the tattoos. Now you see him, he looks like that guy from what's that movie Moana? That dude's tatted from. I guess it's like a where he's from. It's like a heritage state, you know, all the tattoos and such.
Speaker 4: Well, thanks for listening, Thanks for calling.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Gary, I'm appreciated guy, And uh, we'll don't check in next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't be a spretty stranger. Thank you.
Speaker 5: All right, right, thank you.
Speaker 3: We gotta call it and get take calls now five to two, four, one, six, seventy four, forty Anybody have any thoughts on tonight's game? Are they gonna win? Are they gonna finally break through one?
Speaker 2: I don't believe so, like like I forget his name, but Joseph, Joseph, he said that defense is for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 2: Arizona's had struggles with mobile quarterbacks and they Houston does have.
Speaker 3: This is the recipe, right, the recipe for success or for other teams.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I was looking at there there said they.
Speaker 7: He talked about those two guys at the top and they have like sixty four and fifty eight tackles. But then everybody else there's like seven, eight, nine guys that have thirty to thirty five tackles. So they are not missing anybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they are only what three and whatever? What are four or five? Four or five? So so they're pretty good at four and five, I think. So, I think they've turned a corner.
Speaker 7: You hear it is You heard Joseph's enthusiasm, and I know he is tempered a little bit, but he's he's hearing it on the street and the fans are excited, the players are excited. The streets of Houston. I'm serious. The coldest I've ever been was in Houston. It was, and then the warmest at Christmas time it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's brutaled. I used to live in Dallas.
Speaker 6: I know, man.
Speaker 4: You know, maybe you're on the air and I on the ball.
Speaker 10: Is this.
Speaker 4: Hello, you're on the air. Hello, Hey Jake.
Speaker 6: This is Steve, Steve and Tim.
Speaker 19: Hey, I had a question for you guys. I've heard on Jay's show, and I've heard him a lot of different shows. Uh, and I've heard of last week that everybody touchs Aaron Rodgers as his first ballot future Hall of Famer, and I'm just wondering why everybody thinks that guy is that. I mean, he won one super Bowl, He's lost almost every playoff game he's ever been in. Like, what, why does everybody hype that dude as he's going to be a first ballot Hall of Famer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what show you're listening to, but they're probably right. I don't he's pretty good. But I think what makes him not pretty good is just his attitude. I mean, he's he's kind of a toxic dude wherever he goes.
Speaker 4: I agree, but Jay, his.
Speaker 19: Numbers aren't there. I mean, Eli Manning has got more more Super.
Speaker 5: Bowls than him.
Speaker 19: That guy's lost all of his playoff games at home. I mean, I just don't get why why do all the sports shows that dude.
Speaker 7: I'm not a big Aaron Rodgers, but it's it's not the playoff Hall of Fame, it's the it's the season.
Speaker 6: You know, it's it's your career hall of Fame.
Speaker 7: And I know they look at his stats and his that guy's unreal when he's when he's on the money, but he's you know he's You're right, he's horrible in the playoffs, and you know, he had a nice run to the super Bowl. But you know, with talent like that, I think what you're saying is he probably should have at least one more, if not two more super Bowls. But they're going to look at his he may not be like a strong you know, you know, unanimous first ballot.
Speaker 3: And I think his legacy is kind of being hit hard now that he's going to Detroit, Detroit to Jets and he got hurt and now he's not doing it very well.
Speaker 6: And it's his attitude.
Speaker 7: And you you would hope that, you know, somebody like him would come in and and you know, show these show these younger guys how to do it.
Speaker 4: And he doesn't want to do that, and he's grumpy about it.
Speaker 6: He doesn't you know.
Speaker 7: I'm with you, But I bet I do believe that it's it's a it's this, it's his season, it's his career stats, it's not his playoff stats, his playoffs.
Speaker 9: I was just curious for I was just curious for your guys thoughts because I keep hearing that and I just think, I don't know who's.
Speaker 4: Your who's your team? Who's your who's your team? Who do you follow?
Speaker 5: I'm a I'm a Bills guy.
Speaker 19: So I'm from Buffalo.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, we're gonna try to get John fen On here pretty soon.
Speaker 19: You know, being a Bills fan, it's kind of like being.
Speaker 4: A U of a football fans.
Speaker 18: Point.
Speaker 7: You got a big You've got a big game this weekend. Chiefs are coming in town.
Speaker 4: Hey, I think they're gonna win this weekend, do you.
Speaker 19: I'm hoping, man, I'm hoping we need it.
Speaker 3: They're given to to the Chiefs Kansas City due for this loss and even barely on the edge, So.
Speaker 4: I think we're gonna scooting by.
Speaker 7: I really I was ready to to uh, to congratulate my my Denver friends.
Speaker 4: That crazy Thanks thanks so much for calling.
Speaker 19: And hey, and Kyler Murray looks.
Speaker 5: Like he might even grow in a couple of inches the way you play in the last.
Speaker 19: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Now, you're talking crazy, guys.
Speaker 6: You know, I know it's Friday. I know it's it's almost almost putting time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's not go in. I appreciate you all right later. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a big Rogers fan, especially when you're toxic like that. You know, you know his family doesn't even like you, right, But you're not wrong.
Speaker 4: You're not right.
Speaker 6: No, you're not wrong.
Speaker 7: And so I think, you know, when you look at sports, especially professional sports, you know you want you if you're not if you don't have a team, you want to watch great athletes. And if you're watching great athletes, you want them to be great in a lot of ways. And I think we can put up with people that are kind of, you know, rough around the edges. But you know, Aaron and to his point, I think I would say he's probably saying he's bad in the playoffs, but he's probably.
Speaker 6: Just saying he rubs him the wrong way. Man, he's not the nicest guy.
Speaker 3: So you remember two three years ago, maybe three years ago, I had I think it was fifty dollars on them to win to win the Super Bowl. So they they were doing very very well. I can't remember the team he was playing. He was like a fourth and fifteen on the twenty uh and he was running to the he had he could run into the end zone and he threw a pass that was uncatchable, and I'm thinking, what the hell are you thinking?
Speaker 4: They win that?
Speaker 3: Game, they go to the Super Bowl, they probably win it, right, And I'm thinking I'll never talk to this guy.
Speaker 6: Kid, Aaron Rodgers, don't call in right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't call it.
Speaker 3: He needs to get paid a million dollar, isn't that what what's.
Speaker 4: The name pays him in the morning McAfee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Maggie pays him, pays him a million dollars to be on the show. So probably something like that. I don't got ten bucks to pay. I got ten cents of Yes.
Speaker 7: It sounds like we have a food hook up with Wan so he knows the caneo guy that's.
Speaker 4: Said, yeah, tell my name's one what Toronto? Yes, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: This is my dinner. Guess Aaron Rodgers, come on down, let's go.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm u. I'm actually his cousin. Vomna, Okay, we got time, we gotta go. Okay, we gotta go. We're gonna come back with breaking news and then we're gonna have Jake Fisher oz through that