Speaker 1: Yeah, ripped up.
Speaker 2: News need advice, so you don't help.
Speaker 3: Come run in just as fast as we can.
Speaker 2: Shooter's gonna help coming.
Speaker 4: Man Dix is the Troubleshooter Show. Now Tom Martino, Hey, Hey, Hey.
Speaker 5: Tom Martino here, Welcome to the show. Three O three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. You'll see a handsome gent next to me. He is Chris with discount Bath. He'll be talking about baths from here to from uh, from time to time, and kitchens and baths, in my opinion, the two best things or the two worst things you can do to your house. Some people say they make or break a house, and bathrooms have always used to be equal expensive. But we're gonna talk about discount bath. Coming up. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: I'm Tom Martino.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 6: We talk about all kinds of things.
Speaker 5: Okay. What we talk about are ways to help your life. Basically, I call it the Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness Show, and we try to also help in such a way that we can solve problems if possible.
Speaker 6: Hey is Mark signed on?
Speaker 5: Of course? Listen, man, why is it I can't see anything on the laptop yet? I see we're on YouTube.
Speaker 7: I mean, are you I would say that's a personal problem, sir, really are.
Speaker 5: You signed onto this laptop?
Speaker 7: I am not signed on to that laptop. Kelly got video up today?
Speaker 5: Okay, well, okay, I just was curious because our media laptop here sitting right over here. If you're looking to my right here.
Speaker 7: It's working great though. We're in good Yeah, I just don't I just see the normal desk. I put my pretty face up in a little.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about it. Lauren wants to talk to us. By the way, anyone can call twenty four to seven three or three moreino three oh three six two seven eight four six six and find out about the show and also leave a message or call straight through when we're on the air, and then you can call three oh three seven one three talk and before I go on in the wonder, you can text me as well my private Google number seven four seven nine nine nine fifty two eighty seven four seven nine nine nine fifty two eighty if you'd like to send me a message, and.
Speaker 6: That you can go direct there.
Speaker 5: And then the of course the regular uh messaging app that we have for iHeart is five seven seven three nine and you can just put Tom in the in the code there in the subject matter and I'll get it five seven seven three nine. So welcome.
Speaker 6: So what's going on, Lauren?
Speaker 5: What's happening? Hello?
Speaker 6: Can you hear me? I?
Speaker 5: Sure? Ken? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 8: At a twenty twenty one Jeeps Renegade and all the full warranty and everything.
Speaker 6: Now, did you buy it new?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: It had sixteen hundred miles on it.
Speaker 5: It was one of oh yeah, cool, Okay, where'd you get it?
Speaker 8: And I was very excited it was. I bought it in Castle Rock, Okay, Chrysler. I went by myself. It was my first purchase and I'm in my forties, so I was very excited about it. I had several electrical problems the first year, and I've only taken it to Jeep and but I lived closer to Larry Miller off Havana, Okay, So I've been taking it there for my oil changes and you know, tire rotations and whatever. Well, two oil changes ago, they told me that I had an oil leak, but they couldn't fix it.
Speaker 5: So how many miles did you says on it?
Speaker 8: It was less than forty eight thousand and I made an appointment. So I ateeenth for an oil change and to fix a leak. The day before my car didn't start. It was like the same electrical problem. So I had my car.
Speaker 5: So you had you had a leak and an electrical problem.
Speaker 8: Yes, the ly seventeenth, I had it, Toad, Hilary H.
Speaker 5: Miller.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my women was July eighteenth, got it. I have called the service manager five times last week, not one response on an update. I got a text message up from the counter person saying, this is how we're going to correspond about your car.
Speaker 5: And when was it? Toad there? July seventeenth and it's been there since then since then.
Speaker 8: And nobody has called me.
Speaker 5: I have to add, do you know when you said it would not start? Were you having problems before that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: Last when I first bought it in twenty twenty one. I bought it in October twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about like just the other day on the seventeenth, when you had to have a toad.
Speaker 6: Yes, why did it not start?
Speaker 5: Did it click? Did it not start? But it turned over? Tell me about it?
Speaker 8: Oh, it was I pushed the button. I had my boss come and try to jump it triple aching.
Speaker 5: Did it make any noise at all when you press the button? No?
Speaker 8: Radio and everything came on, So you know it wasn't the battery.
Speaker 7: That could be so many different and that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: So you had it, Toad, You had it, Toad, And then they told you, what have you heard anything at all?
Speaker 8: When I was at the counter, the guy said seven to ten days for diagnostics.
Speaker 5: But they already told you somehow you knew you had an oil leak? Right, correct? Well, when did they tell you that? They When did they tell you that part?
Speaker 8: That was February when I had an oil shape.
Speaker 6: But did they fix that oil leak?
Speaker 4: No, that's what.
Speaker 8: July eighteen, twenty twenty four appointment was for an oil change and for them to fix my oil leak?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: Got it? So anyway, where are we right now? What? You have no idea? What's going on with your car?
Speaker 8: Do you want I out a pocket? Seventeen hundred dollars as of now?
Speaker 5: Wait? Wait wait wait wait wait, what's what's the seventeen hundred bucks for a rental car? My job?
Speaker 8: I need a car?
Speaker 5: Gosh?
Speaker 7: And when they told you you had an oil leak? The first time did you did they fix it or what did they do that?
Speaker 8: Which was that they never fixed it?
Speaker 7: And did they tell you what it was?
Speaker 8: They said some kind of oil panel that they didn't have time to fix it, to make another appointment, which that was July eighteenths appointment.
Speaker 7: And before you drove it, when you drove it last and parked it, then it wouldn't start again. Was it driving fine? Was there oil under it? What was going on?
Speaker 8: It was leaking oil. I drive in the mountains, I drive a gun has been.
Speaker 5: Was you oil light on? Did it overheat at all?
Speaker 8: No, no problem with oil. It just I would leave a.
Speaker 5: Puddle of wa Well, it's still under warranty, right, correct? Why did you take it to Larry H.
Speaker 8: Miller because it's close to my house?
Speaker 5: Okay, I missed that. Why is it under warranty? Tom, it's a twenty twenty one, brand new warranty of everything. By the way, I'm going to tell you something, Larry H. Miller not a good dealership. I can't stand them. They're not a good dealer.
Speaker 8: Jurney Matt. I'm learning that.
Speaker 5: So those listening don't go to Larry H. Miller if you can, If you can help it. No friend, no friend of.
Speaker 6: The consumer as far as we're concerned.
Speaker 3: So I.
Speaker 7: Get me, get me listen, get me her information, and I will call during this first break over to Larry Miller. I need her first last name, phone number, and quarant.
Speaker 5: We'll get you that. We'll get that information from you off the air. Okay, So hang on, we'll get all your information. We'll call over to Larry H. Miller to figure out where the hell it is. I mean, they should have at least taken a look at it.
Speaker 6: Look.
Speaker 5: I don't know what happened, but I know.
Speaker 6: That dealers are just crazy right now.
Speaker 7: It's just not car dealers, man, it's everything. I was reading an article today.
Speaker 5: What is it, Mark?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 5: Well, I'll tell you this phenomenon.
Speaker 7: There's two companies I was reading about today, Boeing and Airbus, and they have one thing in common. Right now. They're having a hell of a time building planes. And it all comes back to COVID. It comes back to supply chain, it comes back to losing your employees.
Speaker 6: My god, is everything COVID?
Speaker 7: I mean, really, we're still trying to catch you up. Yeah, everything is COVID.
Speaker 5: By the way, deputy dollar deputy Chopper in the studio that would hit man who anyway? Or were you going to insult them about you mean there's a lot of rain trust in there is what you're saying. Yeah, if you take Kachina and Chopper and money on this enchanting about me, we got the IQ of a normal person, right, it's like three stooges show add them all up. We got we got the IQ of a normal person. We got whatever normal is anyway three oh three seven to one three A two five five waterpros dot net the best water systems, the lowest prices. Water is critical right now that you get good drinking water. I'm serious. Okay, you can't trust the water supply, No, you can. Now, there's nanoplastics, there's Forever chemicals. It's just crazy waterpros dot net three oh three eight six two five five five four. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out out now three all three seven seven to one. Help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot Com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, your troubleshooter. Three oh three seven one three twelve three oh three seven one three eight two five five. All right, Now, let's get to the phone. Let me get to my people's here, my pipples here, we are pepples. Mark, did you call over there?
Speaker 7: I am calling as we speak.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm going to go to Clay. Then hang on Lauren. All right, Hey, anyone else with a problem, let's discuss it here. Listen. I know that people think sometimes they get their ass handed to them when they when they call me, and Mark does that mostly, but but I.
Speaker 6: Actually we both do it. Here's the truth.
Speaker 5: We need to get to the We really want to help, and I want to help no matter how crazy a problem sounds the beginning, I swear to you. I just want to gather enough facts to see if you have something that we can help you with. And sometimes people want to go off on stuff that has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 6: And so we had a guy yesterday. I feel kind of bad.
Speaker 5: I think he did have some depression obviously, and he said he was getting over it and all that, but he just kept it this oh I'm so persecuted type of attitude. And when I asked a question, he took it as a criticism. Anyway, God, anyway, Clay, what's going on with you? Man? What's happening?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yes, I had bought a home, I say, recently, four years ago leach Field.
Speaker 5: Was this a new home? Clay?
Speaker 11: Was this a new or used home?
Speaker 5: Okay? About four years ago? Okay?
Speaker 10: So yeah, four years ago leach Field kapoop?
Speaker 5: And when did the Leechfield go kupoop?
Speaker 10: Pretty quick? It was into buying the home.
Speaker 5: I would hold on a second, Clay, you said pretty quick. Okay, So you bought it four years ago. So when did the leech Field after you closed on the house. When did the leech Field go bad? About four months after you closed? Yes, sir, okay, did you have it inspected? By any chance?
Speaker 3: We did it the.
Speaker 10: Old nineteen seventy six when the home was built in Leachfield and everything, so the inspection could only go as far as the septic tank.
Speaker 6: So what happened then?
Speaker 10: So we limped along for yeah, a few years, and you got to wait.
Speaker 5: So when you say the leachfield went bad, did you get percolation to the surface, was it muddy, was it a swamp? Was it disgusting? Or and was your septic still working?
Speaker 10: It was still.
Speaker 12: Working, but very slow.
Speaker 10: We could only get one shower and yeah, kind of normal.
Speaker 5: So your tank. Did you have the tank pumped when you moved in? Yes, sir, okay, so you started out with a fresh septic system of tank and it fills up easily because it doesn't leach.
Speaker 6: Okay, keep going.
Speaker 10: And so yeah, I got to the point where we have done an engineered septic field plan, permitt the whole nine yards. I contracted an individual and.
Speaker 5: And you were going to put in just the leech field or the whole system just for leach field. Now, what I want to explain to people listening is because I like the show to educate people as well. When you're in the country and you're not on a sewage system, you have a system, and mainly your main drain line instead of going into a main sewer line, goes into a septic tank. The solids dropped to the bottom, and the liquids flow out the top through a leech field. And the leech field is a spread out gravel or sand field that eventually percolates through the air and just evaporates and enriches the soil.
Speaker 6: It's not a bad thing.
Speaker 5: And then the solids eventually fill up where you have to pump it. But it can last you a few years before you have to pump it.
Speaker 6: Okay, so keep going.
Speaker 5: Then you contracted a company to put in a new leach field.
Speaker 10: Yes, sir, and it's all per an engineered plan permit, the hoole nine yards and the contractor showed up and.
Speaker 5: Started and what's the name of the contractor, Straw Construction Shaw.
Speaker 10: Straw scch r.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 10: And yeah, that's it. He hasn't shown back up.
Speaker 5: And did you pay him up front? Did you pay him up that's why he's not showing up. What did you pay him? I was almost en grand up front, Yes, sir, listen, Clay, I'm really hoping now, I'm really hoping we can find is the guy still around? Yes he is.
Speaker 10: I actually got to hold him the other day. He just said he's had some hard times, and well.
Speaker 5: He probably ran out of money, didn't he ran out of money?
Speaker 10: I'm guessing so yes, sir, Oh gosh, dang it.
Speaker 5: Did you actually did he actually say he won't be able to fit?
Speaker 6: What did he say? What did he actually say.
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 10: That's all he said is he ran into some troubles and he'll get to it when he can.
Speaker 5: That's not good enough, man, And you paid this clown ten grand?
Speaker 6: Is he out there doing it to others? What's the guy's name?
Speaker 10: First name is Mark, last name straw Mark?
Speaker 5: And where is he out of.
Speaker 10: Loveland area?
Speaker 5: Loveland, okay? And that's where you are up in that area.
Speaker 13: Yes, sir, just south of Loveland, okay.
Speaker 5: And you have a number for this guy? I do. Okay, you don't have to give it to me on the air, but we're gonna call him. And here's what else I want to know. Does he know about the contractors trust at This guy's in trouble. If he took money from you and did zero, he's in trouble and it can turn criminal.
Speaker 6: And I want someone to explain that to him.
Speaker 5: Who in the studio wants to explain that to him? We have Chopper and dollar here right, So which fields are my specialty? Tom? Okay, seriously, Chopper, let's call this guy and it really explained to him that, you know, whether he went through rough times or not, he took ten grand. That ten grands? Where is it he's supposed to put it in trust? So if he didn't, he violated it. And it's a serious problem. Right now, Clay, how long would you give this guy money?
Speaker 10: It would have been six twenty is when I gave it to him.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm glad you called. Man's let's see what we can do for you. Okay, this is terrible, and what does all of this have in common? In fact, I did a social post on this and I got a lot of pissed off contractors and I said, you know what the safest thing is, just don't pay any money upfront, period. Don't do it. People's are all I'm supposed to do business. Well, that's up to you, but I'm saying, don't put money up front. Now you're going to tell me, well, Tom, there are people on your referral lists that want money up front. Very seldom they want just money up front for nothing. But if they do, then I would think twice, even if they're on my referral list.
Speaker 6: And I'll tell you why.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying they're going to run away, not intentionally, but they could get hit by a bus. Here's another thing. If they order materials or do plans or anything, you can put money down, verify the order that there's coming to your house and plans estimates. I don't mind paying as you go, pay for plans, pay for tear out, pay for materials, pay for whatever. I just don't pay money for nothing and chicks for free. You just don't do it. That's a song, right am I remembering that correctly? Strets anyway, So I want to ask I want to ask our guests, say Chris, He said, now listen, I'm not trying to put you on the spot man, and you're a good guy. And again, if you do put money down, there are ways to do it safely. You could do it in an escro account, you do on a credit card. You can do certain things that could be rescind it. So what do you do when you go for a bath? What do you do?
Speaker 14: We get a deposit up front?
Speaker 5: Okay, how much do you get?
Speaker 14: We get half half?
Speaker 5: And do you order the materials right then and there. Yes, can they verify then yep?
Speaker 14: Okay, so it's all stored in the warehouse.
Speaker 5: So you'll show that it's for them for that address. Correct.
Speaker 6: I mean theoretically, if you get.
Speaker 5: Hit by a bus, they bought the materials.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the materials are there.
Speaker 15: And you know we're not a one man band, so there's somebody else that's going to be able to take care.
Speaker 5: Of Okay, But listen, like I said, this is honesty, this is transparency. Chris is a good guy. I advertise for him. But yeah, he takes half upfront for materials. And here's the deal. And by the way, materials are usually a little more than half of a job anyway, so it's half toward material People think, well, if you take half for materials, if you can verify materials, you're gonna be underwater.
Speaker 6: But you're not.
Speaker 5: Actually, if you truly can verify. Now that goes for custom stuff too. People say, well, this is custom windows. You know you're gonna have to pay, but you can also verify there's been an order made in your name. And I don't mean to be a pain in the ads to people, but bro that you know you paid a lot of money, and this guy is now saying he has trouble. I don't like it. I don't like it at all. Three oh three seven one three talks seven one three A two five five. So if you have any thoughts on that in your contractor give me a give me a call.
Speaker 6: Eight eight eight Heating dot.
Speaker 5: Com if you want someoney, good and honest to come out and assess your ac if you're having trouble and this is still the heating season and it will be for a while eight eight eight Heating dot Com. People that you can trust three oh three seven seven zero two seven seven six Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino here welcome to the show. Three O three seven one three talk seven one three A two five five. Probid energy dot com for solar systems, commercial and residential.
Speaker 6: Good people. I trust you can too.
Speaker 5: That's probid energy dot Com. Okay, I did not realize on my Google voice number you can send me videos on that text. I just got a video and I'm it's kind of cool. It's a van driving around filled with Trump stickers and American flags and a Trump sign and it's really uh.
Speaker 6: I guess somebody wanted me to see that.
Speaker 5: And then I got another message saying Tom, they must have heard me off the air because I didn't say it on the air. You are so pessimistic when it comes to elections. I don't think I'm I think I'm realistic.
Speaker 6: I don't think I'm pessimistic.
Speaker 7: Like Trump twenty or twenty sixteen. You're realistic.
Speaker 6: In my opinion.
Speaker 5: The Trumpsters are overly optimistic. That's why I'm overly confident.
Speaker 7: Overconfidence, Yeah, overconfident in all those polls showing I'm winning every sea.
Speaker 5: No, No, that's not true at all.
Speaker 6: It's neck connect you.
Speaker 3: Look it up.
Speaker 5: It's Mark. I'm not and I don't want people thinking when I argue with Mark like this, that I'm saying I want her to win. I'm not. What I'm saying is what I'm seeing. God, look it up right now.
Speaker 16: Tell me we did it, Joe, You're gonna be the next president of the United States.
Speaker 5: Who's that? My God? Let's go to the phone. Seriously, Hey, Lauren, we tried to call Larry H. Miller over and over and old Chopper.
Speaker 7: Chopper's gonna head out there right now and go to the service department. These people don't answer. I've called numerous times. In my opinion, Larry H. Miller really sucks man. They suck man. So we're gonna We're gonna send Chopper boots on the ground to go to the service department and figure out what the hell's going on with this poor woman's car. We are just diving into this.
Speaker 5: Stuff, Lauren. Do you even get them? Thank you, Mark, Lauren. Do you even get them to answer? No?
Speaker 8: I get boysmail.
Speaker 6: It's amazing to me.
Speaker 5: I want everyone to hear the treatment people get from Larry H. Miller.
Speaker 6: Now, I want to say something.
Speaker 5: I have my car service the other day and I get text every few not every few minutes, but every few hours. Tell me exactly what's going on. What they found? I can text that and my service rep. Had they assign you a service guide. Now I'm not talking about Larry schmil I'm talking about another dealership.
Speaker 6: Is not important. But what is important.
Speaker 5: They have impeccable communication and I just but, but godly, they are just some dealers that suck. Now mark for my daughter's card. I didn't find a Rapa ho. Hyundai seemed pretty damn good. I don't mind a rap a hole. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I found them to be pretty damned.
Speaker 7: They've actually stepped up their sales game. It wasn't long ago. If you wanted a cup of coffee in there, you had to put fifty cents in their machine.
Speaker 5: Oh god, that would be cut. Anyways, say listen, we're gonna get on that for you. Okay, so Kitschina get her information and then.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're gonna have an update for everybody listening on this. Were you going, We're going boots on the ground.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep. Now what is this Randa issue with T Mobile? Ronda? What's happening?
Speaker 17: I got damage to my cell phone and February into February, I.
Speaker 5: Called, how was it damaged.
Speaker 17: It was damaged with a chlorine cowl from a pool, okay, And I asked to get the screen replaced. They said no because they said it was water damage. So I paid the ninety nine dollars through assurance and they sent me the wrong phone. On March first, they sent me a Google I have a Samsung, and I returned the next one and I have all the records of it. The next one was returned to them on three to one, and it was even. It even talks about who was signed for.
Speaker 5: I have then, So when you went under your plan is it? Did you say it.
Speaker 6: Was assurance Assurance?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Under that plan you would get a refurbished phone or what Yes, and they sent you the wrong phone correct, So okay, So what what happened since then?
Speaker 17: So I sent that back and they received it on March first, and then they sent me another one on the fifth, which was the correct phone. And that was March fifth and March twenty first, I talked to them. They still had not They told me it would be two billion cycles before they would remove it off my T mobile bill.
Speaker 5: So wait a minute. So they that's the way it works. They charge you for it until.
Speaker 17: When I paid the ninety nine dollars originally, and they want four hundred and eighty three dollars dollars and eighty cents until it's returned.
Speaker 5: Until the old until the broken phones return.
Speaker 17: Yes, and that was returned on March tenth. I also have the track.
Speaker 5: Now are they talking about the broken phone or the wrong replacement phone?
Speaker 17: They're talking about me paying for my phone.
Speaker 12: Okay, the replacement phone.
Speaker 5: And did you send your old phone back? Yes?
Speaker 17: And I have the t tracking confirmation when they receive that as well.
Speaker 5: And are they're not saying they're not disputing they received it, are they?
Speaker 17: No, they said that it hasn't been scanned in the warehouse and.
Speaker 5: How long total it's been. Let's see how long total. You're showing delivery of that phone to them.
Speaker 9: Yes, March first, huh.
Speaker 17: And then the second phone was March tenth.
Speaker 5: Nod. I'm talking about your broken phone. You show them getting it when March tenth. So that's the one they were waiting on, right, Yes, and they have it. Come on and they're saying since March tenth it hasn't been scanned in Yes.
Speaker 17: And when I called yesterday, I've made ten phone calls to assurance they'll no longer answer the calls I made twenty three to T Mobile because it keeps. T Mobile won't take it off of our bill, so they're trying to do collections on us for it.
Speaker 5: Well, what do you mean, oh, because you're not paying it?
Speaker 17: Not paying the four hundred and eighty three eighty I returned the phone.
Speaker 5: No, I get it, and you have proof you returned it.
Speaker 17: Yes and yesterday when we talked to them, they told me.
Speaker 9: T Mobile put a whole collection.
Speaker 17: Hold until August tenth, but they promised us on the nineteenth of June that it would be one to two billion cycles. Then when we called back or they told me that. They told me that every time I called them. They told me that March twenty first, they told me it'd be taken care of in one to two billion cycles.
Speaker 5: Mark, what would you do? Would you try small claims on this?
Speaker 7: I would go craty again. I'm sorry, it's it's T Mobile actually done it and it worked.
Speaker 5: You see, TEA Mobile's trying to collect they should take it off your bill.
Speaker 7: Oh wait wait, I am sorry. I'm working on that car deal with fourteen different people. But so with t mobile if they're trying to collect from her, Have they already dinged her credit?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, but they have it on.
Speaker 6: Her bill, so she could sue for that money count I think so.
Speaker 7: Well, no, I mean, but she's never paid it. What is she suing for?
Speaker 5: Wells to get it off?
Speaker 7: Well, it doesn't, it doesn't quite work that way.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 7: You can't too for money you haven't paid, Ronda. What are they doing as far as collections right now?
Speaker 17: Well, let's see. They told me my account was on hold Saturday. Well, it was last Friday. We were on vacation at Lake Powell. They called and they wanted me to set up a payment plan for it.
Speaker 5: This is crazy.
Speaker 17: And they called me Sunday of the following week.
Speaker 5: And you say, I returned the phone and they refuse, They refuse.
Speaker 17: To Yeah, and they have been on the phone with me calling Assurant because Assurant will no longer answer answer people's calls. So they actually call Assurant and they hear them say it, but they won't take it off. They said they can't just take it off.
Speaker 5: So you're between. So Team Mob was trying to collect it because it's on there and Assurance won't take it off there because they can't. They have not scanned your phone in yet.
Speaker 17: Well, and when I talked to so, I talked to a lady named Liz yesterday from Assurant and she said it was not scanned. She said, chances are they've already used it as for parts and shipped.
Speaker 5: Out, so they're saying you're never going to get credit for it.
Speaker 6: What a great scan, she.
Speaker 17: Said, I would buy wednesday, but I've been hearing this since.
Speaker 5: Mark by Wednesday, meaning like tomorrow. Yes, well, okay, hold on, but can I'm mark this down for you to call. Really we should at least if it's tomorrow, let's just at least wait to see if it's scanned. If not, let's call them for you. But let's at least we gotta wait. We got to wait today, I mean we have to. So hold on a second, and let's see what we can do here. All right, I'm Tom Martine. We have more coming up. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content, wait time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot Com to list your home with Remax Alliance three three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hey Tom Martino here, welcome to the show. Three oh three seven one three talk seven one three eight two five five. All right, now, Rhonda, we're working on this T mobile thing and then we're let's see Kathy. Let's go to Kathy. So with Ronda, basically we're we're waiting for tomorrow. That's what we're gonna do. So Kachina, just make sure you have her information, get her off there, and then.
Speaker 6: Kathy you have a follow up. Let me think, oh god, this is terrible.
Speaker 5: God, this is terrible, Kathy, what does your original call go back to? Here?
Speaker 9: I spoke with you before, and this was regarding murder and the.
Speaker 6: Deepness terrible.
Speaker 9: I wanted to send him to ICCF.
Speaker 6: So here's what. Let me explain to people.
Speaker 5: Your son's girlfriend was murdered in October twenty twenty two, and this Jamie Houghton.
Speaker 6: Who's Jamie.
Speaker 9: He's the murderer, shot.
Speaker 5: Her while drunk in a garage, in her garage.
Speaker 9: His garage, at his son's birthday party.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, in his And it was during and Kathy's son, your son and Jamie were together. And tell me, I'm trying to read these notes here because I believe we had Mark doing the show.
Speaker 6: And so they were at a birthday party. And what happened.
Speaker 9: My son went in the garage or in the kitchen to get something to eat. Yeah, and he left Jamie and I'm not going to mention her name out in the garage, okay, he's her a sound and he went running out there.
Speaker 5: And Jameson was Jamie charged with murder by the way, he.
Speaker 9: Was charged with reckless murder, but he admitted guilt to that.
Speaker 5: So what is the follow up today?
Speaker 9: Well, the follow us today is we received this letter from DC.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, is that? Okay?
Speaker 6: Is this the one that you talked to me about earlier?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: Or you texted me yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, I want you to hang on or you emailed me this is ridiculous. Okay, you hold on now, I understand, So hang on We'll have more on that. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 3: Yea ripped of.
Speaker 2: News you need so you don't have.
Speaker 3: Come running just as fast as we can.
Speaker 2: Shooter's gonna help come.
Speaker 4: This is the Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 5: Now Tom Martino, Hey, Tom Martino here, Welcome to the show. Three oh three seven one three talk three all three seven one three eight two five five. This hour brought to you by renew Home Innovations dot com. For a beautiful shower conversion with no maintenance, stone walls, stone resin, no maintenance, glass panels, uh and you can have by the way of perimeter trains no thresholds and walk will stumble over and you have seventy two months to pay with no interest. Renew home Innovations dot com three oh three nine zer a four to two thousand. Welcome to the show. Kathy is on with a follow up on a very it's kind of a terrible story. And I want to grab this letter that was sent out to the neighborhood and.
Speaker 6: We'll talk about that. By the way, this is a consumer show.
Speaker 5: We try to help you with everything in the world we can basically every problem, question and complaint that comes up in everyday life. It's a show about everything. Basically, the show that ticks you off, the show that makes you tick. Hey, Kathy says that she got a letter or they got Now who got this letter? By the way, Kathy was it were the victims basically the people impacted as a victim.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and this is like I said, it's a second letter. But I want to tell you the first letter that went out, Yeah, is when we wrote our rebuttal. But get this, d OC sent the letter to the murdered victim, but it went to her parents' house.
Speaker 6: It actually she sent it.
Speaker 5: Well, they must have they must have a list of people impacted by the crime. And as crazy as it sounds. Obviously they have the victim there and then unfortunately though, but what happened was it sent it to the person murdered. I mean that's ridiculous, but.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's you know, the jeer and then her name on there and then.
Speaker 5: Just oh how ridiculous, how ridiculous cut Yeah, how stupid. Anyway, it really is stupid. The letter said basically that they're letting this guy out.
Speaker 9: Well, there's a hearing, but the hearing date is determined.
Speaker 5: Hmm, it's set twenty twenty five.
Speaker 9: Well that's the parole hearing date. But from what I understand is he can apply for this nineteen months before the parole date to be released.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 9: Half way house.
Speaker 5: It says basically that this is a halfway house application.
Speaker 6: Yes, so that means he's already applied.
Speaker 5: Yes, so this this can he's a convicted murderer, right.
Speaker 9: Reckless manslaughter?
Speaker 5: Yes? Okay, so it was on.
Speaker 9: August thirty first, not even a year yet.
Speaker 5: Was it was it a plea deal?
Speaker 9: He plead out, yes, and so I don't it.
Speaker 5: Was it actually called reckless manslaughter?
Speaker 9: Yes, it was in the court. Now to refresh your memory, the DA in Jefferson County said that this was a non violent crime and it.
Speaker 5: Because he was because he was drunk, right, and it was he wasn't Wasn't he claiming he didn't mean to kill her or something?
Speaker 9: Well, see, I don't know what the deal was because none of that stuff was ever released. But the BAC, the blood withdrawals, they took three of them to determine how high, heat and drunk he was. He was also smoking marijuana.
Speaker 5: That's why they said it was reckless, meaning what they're saying is he didn't have an intent to kill her. Well I'm not I'm not agreeing or disagreeing.
Speaker 6: I'm just telling you what they're saying.
Speaker 9: But they threw that stuff out of court because they didn't get the proper warrant. It was suppressed by the judge.
Speaker 6: What was suppressed how drunk he was?
Speaker 9: Yeah, the BAC results, the three that they took, why he was.
Speaker 5: How would that have changed things? It would only have helped their case.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't know, Tom.
Speaker 5: I Well, it would it would have. It would have given him I'm not saying it's it's an excuse to kill someone, but it would have shown lack of intent. Probably I mean, no matter what I mean, you can't go back on this trial. I mean, it's going to be it's way too late to go back on the trial. But what I'm concerned about is they're letting the guy out basically. I mean, that's what they're saying. You know, he's going to be let out.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, he is. Yeah, And if you'll go to a halfway house and then but.
Speaker 5: Does it say where? Does it say where the halfway house is?
Speaker 9: They won't tell you that because he's applied for two of them, and one of them can turn it down and then they send it to another halfway house they can.
Speaker 5: Did this guy have Did this guy have a criminal background?
Speaker 9: He had three duys He was arrested or not arrested. He did a hit run. He hit a couple in a rental car from Florida over in Jefferson County here Wadsworth and coal Mine Road. He abandoned his jeep because he wrecked the axle. He couldn't drive it. But he left a gun and two magazine clips in the front seat of that car when he left. He was drunk. He probably walked home. He had three previous DUI's, two of them when he was nineteen, so he does have a criminal history yet, but no violence.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's violent, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, no, I don't apartments and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: That's about it.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: It's amazing to me.
Speaker 5: It is just amazing to me how soft on crime we've become in this country. I swear to God, this was unless you're Trump.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this was a Colorado revis statue that was I guess approved by the Colorado General Assembly.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, there did. Oh that's what I just said. Colorado is one of the worst states in the world. Colorado, California, and all of these let's just say it like it is, okay, all of these states are easy on crime.
Speaker 6: They're just easy on crime.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: And let me just say it again.
Speaker 5: Democrat states are easy okay. And is it political? Yeah, because it's true. It's absolutely true. Democratic states are easy on crime. Okay, So maybe they have other benefits, but I'm just saying that.
Speaker 6: They're easy on crime.
Speaker 5: And part of that is the entire culture has been infiltrated by people supported by George Soros and the gang that the prosecutors everyone they're all easy on crime. Criminals get the special consideration. I mean, this guy look reckless. Manslaughter was that what it was? I mean, I don't know whatever it was. The guy.
Speaker 6: The guy was drunk. He's a chronic drunk.
Speaker 5: He's had crashes before, injured people before, killed someone. Now he wants to go to a halfway house and he'll get it.
Speaker 6: He'll get it.
Speaker 5: I'm serious when I tell you this. I mean criminals have it easy right now. I don't mean Scott free easy. I don't mean that. I just mean they have it easy. That The people are not hard on crime anymore. Everyone knows it. That's why crime is rampant, and and it's going to continue that way until somebody does something. So what do you want done? You're a victim, your son's a victim. What do you want done?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I send a letter to the general as sim an email to them asking them.
Speaker 6: Do you want to change the law?
Speaker 5: I mean, you want to go far beyond.
Speaker 9: Anything from them?
Speaker 5: Well, of course not. In order to change the law, you got to change the law makers. Yes, And it doesn't look like this state is ready to change direction anytime soon. That's the that's the truth, okay.
Speaker 6: And by the way.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying it should entire direction. I don't like lopsided government in any direction. I think the balance of power is good. I think the back and forth is good. I think a little disagreement here and there it ferrets out truth and it helps people stay more honest if they argue, and if they have balance. I think the problem in Colorado we have zero balance. We have become a mini California thanks to Paulus and his gang.
Speaker 6: That's what we have. We have and look at it. I don't know what to say. I'm just so disgusted.
Speaker 5: It was such a beautiful state and now it's just I mean, well, you know, I'm preaching to the choir because I know you have a problem too. But if you want to change law, I'm serious. No one's going to introduce this. This democratic legislature in Colorado is never going to ever ever introduce any law that will make it tougher on crime ever. Ever, that's the fact. It is fashionable and woke to be soft on crime because criminals are the victims, not the victims of criminals. Criminals are the victims. Just ask someone. Criminals are the victims.
Speaker 9: The more of the ones that are serving a life sentence because she's not coming back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good way to put it. I'm really sorry this is happening. I wanted to get out on so people could hear it. And by the way, these letters are sent out, not just are these people here, they're sent out all the time.
Speaker 6: They're sent out.
Speaker 5: Because it is an unfortunate fact of life that criminals have it easy. And if you ever want to let people know, I mean here, they give they give a number, don't they. Yeah, if you have any questions, and I mean any citizen, if you have any questions. This particular letter was sent out seven nine seven one nine two two six forty seven nine.
Speaker 11: Whose number is that?
Speaker 3: That is DOC.
Speaker 6: Department of Corrections.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, yeah, they're the ones that are handling it now. It's Jefferson County said, we have nothing to do with it. He's now with DOC.
Speaker 5: Seven one nine two two six forty seven oh nine. Maybe you call and ask where you can what. I don't know if you can do anything about it. It sucks. Welcome to Colorado, and uh, I guess in it's a little different than California, and California he'd either be running for office, or have an award of some kind. We have more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show three O three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five. If you're wondering what your house will sell for, it's called a market valuation. Frank Durandereal estate Man dot com will give you that valuation based on the neighborhood, the size of the house, the comps, and it's all free of charge, complimentary to let you know what you will sell that house for based on his thirty years of experience three oh three nine to zero sixteen twenty two, no obligation, free of charge. Frank durand the real Estateman dot com. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. Comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three O three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the Realestateman dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm Tom Martino.
Speaker 5: Discount Baths dot com is with us that new website they have it get Started button. You can actually get a full quote online without ever talking to them. We'll talk about that coming on. Charlie. One of my YouTube morons with a question. Go ahead, Charlie.
Speaker 12: Hey Frank, I'm sorry. Do you say YouTube moron?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh, you don't know that. That's a badge of honor.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Wow, So you don't refer to me as a moron.
Speaker 5: No, we call all of our people morons on YouTube. It is a it's done in jest. Go ahead, hey, Frank.
Speaker 1: I'm really good at.
Speaker 12: Hey Frank, I'm a tomiist guessing someone's age within two years. I'm going to say you're sixty four?
Speaker 5: Correct? Who?
Speaker 7: This guy sounds really funky? Monkey man.
Speaker 5: Hey, Charlie, I'm seventy and proud of it. Brother. What do you need though? What's your question on real estate? Seriously? You got one?
Speaker 12: Look at you seventy years?
Speaker 1: Well, no, I'm actually fascinated by your YouTube show.
Speaker 5: Oh so you're newtune our show?
Speaker 3: Yes? I am?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well we're on radio we're on Radio two, and then we're on the iHeartRadio app all over. So yeah, people pick us up on their cell phones, they watch us, they watch us on YouTube, Facebook, and that's so you didn't know. We call our people on YouTube, our YouTube morons, our Facebook flunkies, and then people on the iHeartRadio app we call our geniuses. Ok.
Speaker 12: Not really really, it's really very.
Speaker 1: Cute and sweeted.
Speaker 12: You're basically you're demeaning your audience, your listeners.
Speaker 5: It is what it is.
Speaker 12: First of all, you're a very good looking man.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, now where are we going with this one? Okay? This one?
Speaker 7: How many warnings do you need?
Speaker 5: Charlie? Is this the first time you really tuned in? Absolutely? Okay?
Speaker 7: Well, well is it the first time you've done math?
Speaker 5: Charlie?
Speaker 1: You're throwing those singers?
Speaker 5: Where are you, Charlie? Where are you tuning in? Where are you tuning in from.
Speaker 12: Evans Pille, Indiana? And by the way, can you stop trying to dominate control this conversation and just like to have a back and forth with me?
Speaker 5: Or okay, go ahead, okay, go ahead, do it. I asked that's a natural question. Where you're calling from? So that's not domination. I could tell you what domination is, but you wouldn't like it, So go ahead.
Speaker 12: Well that's a very that's what do you mean?
Speaker 1: You can show me what domination is.
Speaker 5: That what I mean is I have all kinds of controls here, and I can just I can just like silence you at any time. I can talk over you. I can do whatever I want. That's all I'm saying. Look, we have a lot of fun on the show, and apparently you don't know that. So like I can do like you know, and I or I can censor you, you know, I mean, this is all the.
Speaker 6: Same crap, Sony, did you.
Speaker 5: There? There's the censor be so Charlie, you know, seriously, thanks for discovering it and tuning in. And if you ever have a question or a problem, you can call us and we'll help you out. How's that He's gone? Okay, that's Evansville, right, Okay, Now.
Speaker 7: I hope he doesn't represent the entire city.
Speaker 5: Now. Darryl has a comment on Colorado.
Speaker 1: Hey, Daryl, you're not.
Speaker 18: I know it's not a political show. I know that, but I just had a comment that well.
Speaker 5: I kind of talked about crime and it does crossover, So go ahead.
Speaker 18: I really think and I want to jeer opinion what you think too. But I think that it's like the North versus South. But it's not really you know, it's Republican and Democrat.
Speaker 5: It's becoming that way, Darryl. It really is.
Speaker 7: It's country first versus globalist is probably a better way to put it.
Speaker 18: There, you go, that's it, Mark, And I really think people are going to choose the state that they're going to live in more more more towards the government.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't disagree with you, Daryl, I don't disagree with you.
Speaker 6: I think it's coming to that.
Speaker 18: I mean there's a lot of people that are moving different places simply because of politics.
Speaker 6: That's right, that's right, or or people of like mind.
Speaker 5: But Mark, as far as globalists, no, I do agree that that on a progressive note, people are looking more toward universal stuff and global stuff. But that's not really the biggest difference. I think the biggest difference is I think that even though even though the people who talk about inclusivity and equity, what they really mean is they want to control every aspect of your life. It's funny how conservatives believe that progressives want to control, and progressives believe conservatives want to control. And it's really strange because that is what they tout. You're going to have a dictator, you're going to have the end of democracy. And then conservatives say they want to control, you know, they want you to be woke and they want to control your thoughts and and it's all about people fearing too much control, and both sides are talking about how the other wants to control everything.
Speaker 6: Look, it all.
Speaker 5: Boils down to this, that the arguments are really boiling down. I mean, if you listen to Kamala Harris, the biggest thing is reproductive She's calling it reproductive rights or women's healthcare. Okay, that's what she's doing. Okay, that her all her argument is about that. She she talks a little about a climate and then guns.
Speaker 7: So to me, it's it's all smoke and mirrors. The bottom line is this between the two, honest to god, the biggest difference is one wants to spread the wealth more. No matter I don't care if you're ford or not. They truly want to take from the rich and give to the poor. The whole robbinghood thing, the robbin hood Robinhood.
Speaker 5: That's really it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: One sees it more of socialism, but I don't want to use that in a negative way, but more like that.
Speaker 5: And you're right, market hey, because they don't think it's negative. They think it's good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But the problem is it's proven time and time and time again. Once you take a big company, I don't care if it's Microsoft or a Ford or anybody, and you make it to where the stockholders are the people that actually run it and make a profit get taxed so high because they're paying for everything else, Well, everybody just slows down a little.
Speaker 5: I know. I once saw a discussion where some idiot said, some idiot said that everyone who makes over a million dollars, that anything over a million dollars should be taxed at ninety five percent. Now, what do you think would happen if they taxed all income over a million dollars?
Speaker 7: Everybody would make nine hundred and ninety nine.
Speaker 5: Thousands cale course, I mean, why do people think you're going to produce this?
Speaker 7: And then the other one that a lot of people don't realize is when they say we want the billionaires to pay their fair share.
Speaker 5: Look, I'd love to be a.
Speaker 7: Billionaire and they don't pay the same percentage. But do you realize that that top one percent in the entire country, the billionaires, the five hundred and six hundred millionaires, you know, what they actually pay is about fifty to sixty percent of everything. They literally that one percent pays more than ninety nine percent. That's an incredible number. And you want to punish them. You want to punish the people that pay about sixty percent of everything, our military, our social security, everything by taxing immorts inside.
Speaker 5: The way, look a look at I don't think anyone at all wants to see people lie and cheat and steal from the government, or from each other, or from this the taxing system or anything. So I don't want to get into it. But here's what I want to say. I want to say that that I think that if truly, and I've always said this, of one hundred people sat in the room and talked and fifty identified as conservative and fifty identified as liberal, I think that they'd have more in common that they don't than they don't have in common. I really do. I think that we are set up to be divided, and I.
Speaker 7: Just want to hit this one more timetime honestly, So this is twenty twenty one, and it's changed. The bottom half of taxpayers earned ten point four percent of total AGI and paid two point three percent of all federal individual outcome income tax. The top one percent earned twenty six point three and paid forty six percent of all federal income tax forty six percent, and that was twenty twenty one now.
Speaker 5: But by the way, and then as you get higher into the incomes, it gets even more skewed.
Speaker 7: But here not only that, when you start getting into the the COVID years deep into them, a lot of people didn't have jobs. They were getting paid from these people that pay them.
Speaker 5: But envy works, Mark, envy works. When when when they say that all conservatives want to do is give tax breaks to the rich, I mean, truly, honest to God, that's what works.
Speaker 3: Works.
Speaker 5: It works. The arguments work. That's why they use them. Get rid of guns, and you get rid of violence, give women reproductive rights, give and by the way, you know, I have my own thoughts in these things. I'm just telling you what the arguments are. These are the things that are always talked about, guns and reproduct sheets and taxes.
Speaker 7: They think the average American or sheep. You know what I want to say. One more thing. Trump pulled a Biden with an interview he did with I forget her name on Fox News, but she did an interview. You know what he said. He literally pulled a Biden. Here's what Biden said, if you're if you're a black Kent, don't vote for me, You're not black.
Speaker 5: He did this.
Speaker 7: Trump said the same thing the other day. He said, if you're Jewish and don't vote for me, you're not really Jewish. So and they expect people to respond to that, and some people.
Speaker 5: Do, which is amazing. And then you said, but listen, you got to admit some of the things he says invites craziness. When he said, just vote this one time, you won't have to vote again, he.
Speaker 7: Was talking to Christian. What he was saying, No, no, no, no, I don't like when you do that, because he was saying the system.
Speaker 6: He's going to fix the system once.
Speaker 7: He's going to fix the system, so you don't have to vote again. That's not what he was talking about. His audience was nothing.
Speaker 4: But but what hello?
Speaker 5: What happened? Did he did Mark get struck down by God? Because he was going to talk about his wells was nothing but Christian. I don't know what happened to him. Mark, somehow you got disconnected. Okay, so Bill go ahead, Bill, Bill, all right, we lost Bill too. Okay, I should take a break right now. Three oh three seven one three talks seven one three eight two five five. Genesis Total Exteriors. By the way, we'll take care of all of your storm damage. One invoice, one point of contact.
Speaker 19: Uh.
Speaker 5: They do everything on the outside of your house. They're also doing mold mitigation as well, so if you need it detected and mitigated in an honest way.
Speaker 6: Genesis Tootalexteriors dot.
Speaker 5: Com go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content, wait time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi, Tom Artino, you're a troubleshooter. Discount bath dot com got a text for you. They want to know on the new website. They went there on they get started button. They okay, here's what they said. They don't they like to get an online estimate.
Speaker 6: But do you have to call them?
Speaker 5: Because they notice you have to fill out your name and number, an email and all of that. So let's talk to Chris discount bath dot com.
Speaker 15: Chris, Yeah, so there's It'll send you a link and then you can videotape your bathroom. Let us know what you're looking to do. I'll get that video and then based on that I can put together an estimate.
Speaker 5: So okay, but there's no obligation, but you will talk to them. Then you will have to take it's not totally touchless. That's correct, okay, correct. So when they hit the get started button, they fill out what they want bathroom or kitchen.
Speaker 6: Right now, it says other what else do you do?
Speaker 14: You know, that's part of this system. It's others. So a lot of times people a little drywall work or something. Okay, they want it.
Speaker 5: So then they get started. And so if I put bathroom and I get started. You want to put the name, so and then when you put the name, what else do you need? Email? And cell phone? So that's the part I think somebody wanted to know. Will you call them right away? What happens after that?
Speaker 15: Well, what happens after that is that they'll get a link for the video and they can send the video and then if we've got additional follow up questions or something.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm filling it out with my real information, and then we'll see what happens. Okay. So that's the way it is, folks. Yeah, it is not totally touchless, but they take the information. Now after let's say they you contact and they just don't want to you're not gonna get You're not selling the information or doing it.
Speaker 15: No, no, no, yeah, we're just keeping the whatever they send us in house.
Speaker 5: Got it? Okay? Bill, I'm sorry, Bill?
Speaker 6: Go ahead. What's going on?
Speaker 11: Bill?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hi, Bill, listen.
Speaker 12: I'm interested in investing into a mobile home part community.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Now, when you say investing in a mobile home park community as a developer or as an owner of an existing one, or as an owner of a mobile home, there.
Speaker 12: Are three empty spaces and I can buy each one for eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's what you mean.
Speaker 5: So you would buy the spaces, and when you buy them, what are you allowed to do with them?
Speaker 12: I can put a unit on that land and I can charge whatever rent.
Speaker 5: For though for that okay? Well as with every investment, what do you look at? Three things? Cost risk, and return? So analyze them.
Speaker 12: I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I apologize to go ahead?
Speaker 5: No, no, just look at that. Look at them, and you tell me about cost, risk and return. Go ahead.
Speaker 12: So I can buy the property each one for eight thousand. That's it's twenty fourth it can put a property. I can put a unit on that property for forty between forty and fifty thousand dollars, and I can sell it for around one hundred and some thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Now, why wouldn't you rent it and just tonuitize it like rent a unit or or rent a lot or are you not allowed to do that?
Speaker 12: Okay? Do you know the previous caller that you spoke with, the guy I think his name was, what was the guys named Charlie? You spoke to Charlie?
Speaker 5: Correct? Is this you? Is this Charlie? Charlie all right, We'll see you, bro. Take it easy, Take it easy, all right? Three O three seven? Mark? What is with this guy? Now?
Speaker 6: Who is this guy that all of a.
Speaker 7: Sudden, once again, I have no idea?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Okay, I thought maybe he really had a serious question. I don't know where we're going with this or who this guy is. I don't even know if he's from Evansville, Indiana.
Speaker 7: Well, worst case scenario, we know how they find him.
Speaker 5: Barry, what's going on? Man?
Speaker 6: Hello, Hey, what's happening?
Speaker 13: Yes, I have a problem with Pure Talk Communications.
Speaker 5: Tell me what's going on? Okay?
Speaker 13: I had the FGC apparently said you have to have a security code, and I did not get it write it down. I didn't get up from them, And now they want to cooperate with me, and I'm just trying.
Speaker 5: To cut the Okay, let me ask you some simple questions.
Speaker 6: Okay. Are you new to pure Talk?
Speaker 13: Uh no, I've had it for a little bit, okay.
Speaker 5: And you and how long have you had it? A year? Two years?
Speaker 6: Three years?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Just roughly?
Speaker 13: Oh, maybe about six month?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: And you were supposed to write down a security code in the beginning.
Speaker 13: I was supposed to get a security code, and I didn't know it until I took our calling.
Speaker 5: Now the security code is that? Let me ask you something. By security code, do you mean a code to unlock the phone or do you mean a code a verbal password code for when you get help?
Speaker 13: Verbal verbal password?
Speaker 6: Okay, you can reset that?
Speaker 13: Yes, I know, doesn't that's my problem the phone I had that was that they would send the new code in and phone it's broke and I can't get one.
Speaker 5: Okay. So you had an older phone and that's the and and that's so you have a new phone.
Speaker 13: Now, right, yes, and I have a company.
Speaker 5: Oh so I don't understand what you So you're not with pure Talk anymore.
Speaker 13: I don't want to be, Okay, I'm still on their list.
Speaker 5: And and okay, so tell me what you're trying to accomplish. You're trying to cancel your contract with them? Yes, okay.
Speaker 6: How much do you.
Speaker 5: Pay with pure.
Speaker 13: Pull forty forty four dollars a month?
Speaker 6: And how does that work for forty four? Is it unlimited?
Speaker 5: Yes? It is? And you can't cancel because your verbal password. When you give your verbal password, what do they do? They want to send you a verification code? No?
Speaker 13: No, I don't know the verbal password. I talked to a lady superbles my name.
Speaker 5: Oh, I see, and to reset right and to reset the verbal pit. Yes, we're just saying I don't know.
Speaker 13: And they weren't even talking about canceling. But I said, I don't want to even get any information on the phone, just just cancel the phone.
Speaker 5: And they said yeah, but they Okay, do you have online access?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 5: Can you go online and cancel it?
Speaker 13: I don't think so, but I will check on that.
Speaker 5: I think you can, okay, And you can also use online in your email address to reset your verbal password. I'm looking at it right here, So why don't you just go online? You can call us back, Barry. I have a record of your call. But I would go onto my online portal and do the cancelation there, or at least reset your verbal password there. Look at they can't make it impossible for if your phone's broken. They can't make it impossible for you to cancel. Okay, So we'll help you, but try that first. We got more coming right up. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. All right, I discount dot com our guests today and we have another two hours ago after this. Get your calls in on any problem, question or complaints. So let's talk, Chris. I have a text here. They want to know do you put in They have a bathroom stubbed out in a basement they're finishing the basement. Do you do those basement baths? Yeah? We sure do from scratch yep. Okay, that's even easier that I think than stripping.
Speaker 6: One out, isn't it?
Speaker 14: A lot of times it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Now you can't rough it in though, right, or you just go where it's already roughed, or how do you do it?
Speaker 19: Like?
Speaker 5: Look, they have a basement they want to refinish it. First of all, do you do basements too? We don't do basements, okay, but you do. You will do the bathroom in the basement, and you can even do a kitchen area in the basement, right's correct, all right, So what do you do about the plumbing.
Speaker 6: You want to see it already there, right.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's got to be stubbed out. We can move it where we need it if you just bust the concrete up.
Speaker 5: Have the book rerun though, but you will obviously you have to have ground plumbing. And what about editions. You do any bathroom, it doesn't have to be a redo of a bathroom or remodel.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so we do bathrooms within the walls that exist, right, So the basement or in the house, we're not going to add an addition and put a bathroom in there.
Speaker 5: Okay, But someone wants to know this though. On that vein, can you take an existing half bath and extend it to a full bath if the room's there, Yeah you can? Yeah, Okay, that's pretty cool. So why did you decide to specialize in baths?
Speaker 15: Because we know them, okay, at them and you know, now I just filled out everything by the way and getting started.
Speaker 5: And as soon as I did, okay, it sent me a link here and it says thanks for contacting discount Bath.
Speaker 6: Share your project with us.
Speaker 5: Click the link below, answer a few questions, upload a video, and then submitting a project videos the quickest way to get started. Our team will review the video and get back to you shortly.
Speaker 14: Yep, yep, that's the way it goes.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I hit that link now and then this is pretty cool, So I guess that, and then it says, now use your phone record a video of your project. This allows our team to look at it. Okay, and then you hit and then okay, then you can upload the video, right yeah, add a video and then or you can just do photos if you want. And then once you do that, then you guys will take it and get back to them.
Speaker 14: Yep, yep, it's that symbol that sick.
Speaker 5: All right. Three oh three seven one three talk is our number. We have two hours to go get your problems, questions and complaints in and of course you can also text me as I said at seven four seven fifty two eighty, that's my private Google number seven four seven nine fifty two eighty.
Speaker 6: Save all your problems for me.
Speaker 5: Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excelroofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Leave time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. Comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the Real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Yeah, rit.
Speaker 2: Ne need so you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Come run anxious stas as we can.
Speaker 2: Shooter's gonna help coming.
Speaker 4: Man sixth is the Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 20: Now, Tom Martine, Hey, Tom Martino here, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: This hour brought to you by Grossmanwellness dot Com. I credit for a lot of productive health and good health because.
Speaker 6: They have a program. You pay a few hundred bucks a month depending on the level.
Speaker 5: You get prescription drugs, and you get supplements, and you get blood work every three months. It's a great proactive way to take control of your health. Grossman g R O S S M A N. Grossmanwellness dot com. I've been doing it for years now. We've had.
Speaker 7: Let me jump in real quick. We're going to have if you would be kind enough and recap the lady who had a problem with Larry H. Miller chopper with boots on the ground. He'll be back in studio in a couple minutes. And then, Kelly, if you would get that caller back on, we have got an update.
Speaker 5: Oh good, Okay, so I won't I won't recap it until we get her back on. But that's good. We've had some interesting calls to now. I have with me discountbath dot com. Chris, and he listens to the show from time time. He said, yesterday when we had that guy on and I kept telling him to be quiet.
Speaker 6: I want to help him, but I need some information and he was rambling.
Speaker 5: Then he got pissed and said, oh yeah, just call me a psycho like everyone else, and then he hung up. Do you remember that guy? Okay? Do you mark in anyway? This guy?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 7: What was his issue?
Speaker 5: He never really got to it. He said something about some brothers were beating the hell out of him, and he complained about it to social services and then social services. Then they counteracted, saying he was actually abusing their.
Speaker 6: Mom because they were all living together.
Speaker 5: And then he said social services investigated only the accusations that he was abusing the mom and not that the sons were abusing him. And how old are these kids? No, they're not kids. I mean they were like men in their forties. Sound they all live with mom. Yeah, the two brothers live with their moms. And then a lot of then going on there, and then this guy lives with them because he was on They were friends of his and he was suffering from depression, so he was living with them. And then he said the two brothers were being abusive to him and started beating him, and he mentioned it to social services because he has a caseworker, and then a social services was going to investigate, but then these brothers said no, he's the one that's abusing our mom.
Speaker 6: And it was a big mess.
Speaker 5: So this guy called yesterday and he was really pissed at me because I kept asking me specifics and then finally hung up. And so Chris here with a discount bath. He's just a listener. He said, you said it sounds a lot like Charlie today.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it sounds like the same guy.
Speaker 5: Really, I wonder if we can compare those is that I don't know? Like when did anyone remember where that call came? I'm trying to find when that call came in yesterday.
Speaker 7: I bet Chris nailed it because that guy definitely had a beef and he was definitely insane.
Speaker 14: You the same guy.
Speaker 5: See, you know what, I'm really usually good with voices, Chris.
Speaker 6: I'm shocked that I didn't put that together.
Speaker 5: You let him back.
Speaker 7: You were talking to him again today right after the first call, and didn't realize it was just.
Speaker 5: I know it, Mark, I know it. I'm losing it right now. I can't find that call though of him. I'm looking for it and I can't find it. This is Kelly. I found it, Okay, thank you Kelly.
Speaker 16: Anyway, his name was Joseph. He called yesterday morning.
Speaker 6: Joseph.
Speaker 5: That's right living okay there to thank you, Thank you, Kelly. He's living with two friends, brothers, and their mom. He told Social Services that his friends were beating him him. Social Services called Boulder County Sheriff's Department shortly after the friends made a counterclaim. Saying Joseph abuses their mom. He is upset because deputies investigated the complaint against him, but not his complaint about the brothers beating him.
Speaker 7: Do we still have Shannon or his dragon?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 12: It is?
Speaker 3: Dragon?
Speaker 7: Hey, Dragon? Is it possible you could grab a clip from yesterday when Joseph called, and then grab a clip from today last hour when when he called, and then we'll put him together. But when we if it's the same wacko without.
Speaker 5: Listening to the whole four hours, how do we narrow down Joseph?
Speaker 6: Do you remember Kelly at all?
Speaker 7: Kelly, you would know right from your notes.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I believe it was one of the first calls we we actually did yesterday in the ten o'clock hour.
Speaker 5: Okay, and Mark, you know we could probably listen to YouTube and find it too and then charge. Hey, guys, if any of our morons want to listen to yesterday, tell us narrow down when Joseph was on.
Speaker 7: Oh good, idea, anybody on YouTube in front of a PC, if you can look at yesterday's and grab Joseph. We think it's first hour. It's a nut calling about getting the crap beat out of them by his two brothers and have to sugarcoat it.
Speaker 6: So that's that's something.
Speaker 5: Let's see if in fact they're the same guy and Chris's his gut was accurate.
Speaker 7: And anyway Chris was right. Tom will give Chris his dinger.
Speaker 5: Yes, I will, absolutely will yep. Okay, Now let's recap this other one. We have a Lauren on and Lauren she has a two thousand or a twenty twenty one cheap renegade. She takes it to Larry H. Miller for service on the seventeenth. It wouldn't start. It was towed there, and then they had also previously discovered an oil leak, so she wanted the Oil League taking care of along with why it wouldn't start. They've had it since July seventeenth and haven't even looked at it. It's got forty eight thousand miles on it, it's under warranty, and we were kind of pissed that they wouldn't even look at the damn thing and or they wouldn't answer their phone. So didn't Deputy Chopper go out to the location? Is he there? I'm here, Chopper? What did you find? Bro Well?
Speaker 21: I went out and I talked to the floor manager who brought me back to the service manager.
Speaker 5: And actually this guy was a very nice guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they have looked at it.
Speaker 21: They can't figure out why it's not starting right now, and they're attempting to get a hold of something called a deep tech.
Speaker 5: Line and to get some.
Speaker 6: Help on why it's not starting.
Speaker 21: Why I was there in the manager's office, I said, you know what, I'm getting these complaints that you guys don't know answer your phones and everything. Well, they blamed that on something that I remember was true. The outage you had the CDA Global threw them way out of whack. They've got tons of cars in their first service, that is what they only have eight loaner cars. That's why they don't have a low air.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, Chapper, you saying they were hit by that they had that Microsoft software.
Speaker 5: They got hit that's what.
Speaker 21: That's what the manager told me and Mark I was looking in his office and they did have that logo on their equipment like printers and computers.
Speaker 6: So okay, I believe them, you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Understand what's so listen about this though?
Speaker 7: What really stinks about it? I appreciate their honesty, but that vehicle has been there?
Speaker 8: How long, Lauren, the seventeenth of July.
Speaker 7: So it's been there and they have no idea why it won't start. They just have no idea. That's all that I mean. It's the dealership. If anybody should have an idea, you would think they would.
Speaker 22: I agree, Mark exactly, Well, one day, why don't I have a loaner?
Speaker 5: One day? They only have six loaners, And loaners are not required with warranty service.
Speaker 7: That's a courtesy, you know, really, and generally that would be covered by your manufacturer. That's not the dealership.
Speaker 5: So but I'm more concerned about this of all the things. Chopper just said, what do you think I'm most concerned about that they can't figure out why it can't start.
Speaker 7: That's why I said, that's insane. It's been there two weeks. They have no idea.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm a maker object.
Speaker 22: About twenty minutes ago, I got a phone call from the service manager who told me the reason why they haven't called me back is because Rob at the service counter no longer works there. That is why he told me I have not received a phone call back. And I said, well, I left you specifically five messages on your voicemail and I haven't heard from you, And.
Speaker 11: What did you say?
Speaker 5: I was? He just said, by the way.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I have all these people just like you.
Speaker 22: I said, I don't understand how you don't understand know what's going on with my car.
Speaker 7: It sounds like it's very poorly run. I mean it really does. Just based on this call, not even including the other thirty or forty complaints we get from these people. They it sounds like whoever's managing the place just doesn't know how to manage simple as that.
Speaker 5: Dark.
Speaker 21: I actually sat in the service manager's office and made him harassed him if he could call Laurence.
Speaker 6: So that's why she did get the call. Well good, But now I want to know this.
Speaker 5: Now I want to know this. How are they going to find out why it doesn't start?
Speaker 7: Or they said they're reaching out to like the main people at JEEP to figure out what's wrong with it, because apparently.
Speaker 5: How long do you think it would take How long do you think it would take Sheridan Autotech to find out?
Speaker 7: I bet Sheridan would figure out why now our is not starting? In them when we say an hour, I'd say within a day, Okay, anyway, So I wonder if we should call Maybe maybe we just send one of the texts from Sheridan over to help the dealership.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, okay, So Lauren, I'll bet you they're on it pretty quickly. When did they say they'd have something, Chopper?
Speaker 21: She was number three on the list, but the service manager said he was going to take the her car and put it the next one to be worked one.
Speaker 5: All right, good, let's maybe you'll hear Lauren, let's revisit this tomorrow or car or on car Friday. Listen, I want to say something else. The call from that guy yesterday. I was just texted by one of my YouTube morons and he said it was our first call in the ten o'clock hour. So whenever we took the first call, that's when it was if we.
Speaker 7: Could dragon, if possible, I know you're doing everything, but if possible to grab a clip of both of them and then play it over the air and let's see what people think if it's the same nut.
Speaker 5: Because the guy today, the guy today was Charlie, Right, he was Charlie.
Speaker 7: The guy Kelly can tell you almost exactly when that one played.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so now let's let's take a quick break here. We're going to talk to John Fuller. We're going to talk about some important stuff you need to know. Right after this, go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three three seven to seven to one. Help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hey, I'm Tom Martine.
Speaker 6: Your troubleshooter.
Speaker 7: All right, so hey, let's get Jeff Vick on with Kimera transmission please.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, what do you need him for?
Speaker 7: He's got he texted Suzanne, what's going on with these jeeps? It's crazy?
Speaker 5: So okay, get them on cool now. Yesterday we had a call. Today we had a call and Chris over here with discount Bath dot com.
Speaker 6: Great guy, great great service, by the.
Speaker 5: Way, So he's my guest, saying he said, Tom, that guy today sounded a lot like that guy yesterday, and maybe he's just giving you a hard time, because yesterday I gave him a hard time and he hung up on me. Basically, the guy called yesterday saying he suffers from depression and that he was being beat by these two guys. He reported it to social services. He lives with these two guys and their mom. He reports it to social services and they counterclaim saying he's abusive to the mom. And he was upset the way that the Jefferson County Sheriff's deputies only investigated their complaint or was it Boulder County whatever it was he said. He said it was let's see, it's Boulder Boulder County Sheriff's department, he said, would only investigate the one complaint against him, not the one against the brothers. Blah blah blah, And I just kept asking questions. I said, look, man, you know the way you go off on tangents. You're sounding a little weird. And he said, oh yeah, just call me cycle like everyone else. And then he hung up. And then today we get a call from a guy named Charlie. That was Joseph yesterday today, we get a call from a guy named Charlie. You know, just say I don't know. Mark said this guy's weird, and I didn't pick up on him. First. He was just saying normal things like Tommy, you're a very handsome man, and you're really good shape, and you call those normal things that I knew. I was just joking anyway. So he kept saying like really weird stuff, and I said, well, well, what are you getting at, you know, and then he just said I'm in Evansville, Indiana. And then when I said, we call our people on YouTube YouTube mora and also you denigrate your audience, and he was just seemed weird. So Chris said, tom that sounds like the same guy. And so we asked Dragon to take the call from yesterday and a clip, and then take the call from Charlie today. And you know what, I used to pride myself a man. I pick up on a voice and say, I talked to you ten years ago about this, you know, and my brain got a little bidenized, I think recently. So what I'm gonna do is we're gonna listen to.
Speaker 7: This to see if chrisp what was the caller yesterday's name Joe, Joseph yep, and the guy's name today was supposedly Charlie.
Speaker 6: So let's start with Joseph.
Speaker 5: Okay, from yesterday, Go go ahead, Dragon, thank you.
Speaker 19: Well, I don't want to say first, I like your positive attitude because what I have for you is a very dark story.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now let's go to Charlie from today.
Speaker 12: You're basically you're demeaning your audience, your listeners.
Speaker 1: Here's what it is.
Speaker 12: First of all, you're a very good looking man.
Speaker 5: Hold on, are these the same? What do you think Mark?
Speaker 7: Do them again?
Speaker 19: Go ahead, Well, I don't want to say christ I like your positive attitude because what I have for you is a very dark story.
Speaker 5: Now that was yesterday, that was Joseph. Now today and Charlie, go ahead.
Speaker 12: You're basically you're demeaning your audience.
Speaker 5: You'restening.
Speaker 1: Here's what it is.
Speaker 12: First of all, you're a very good looking man.
Speaker 7: I think I think yesterday he wasn't smoking crack and today he was no.
Speaker 5: No. But Mark, don't you think it was the same guy.
Speaker 7: I think it was the same guy. But the voice remarkable, Chris, you picked up he was different though, what's that Mark, his psyche was different. His cadence was basically his cadence. Yes, that's why I think literally he was on drugs one or the other.
Speaker 6: Okay, go ahead, sir, I'm sorry, go ahead, Chris.
Speaker 15: Later in yesterday's show, he started his cadence. That's actually what I picked up on. He had the same and cadence both days when he started getting pissed off.
Speaker 5: Oh so today was a little more heightened. And you're saying toward the end of that call yesterday he became heightened.
Speaker 6: You know, man, this is pretty cool.
Speaker 5: So that I mean, I think it's the same guy. And he was calling today Dragon do it one more time.
Speaker 7: And folks out there, if you would visit our YouTube channel, we actually have a poll up there. We'd like to know what you think. So go to YouTube and type in Troubleshooter Network and vote on the pole.
Speaker 5: But here you go.
Speaker 19: Well, I don't want to say first I like your positive attitude, because what I have for you is a very dark story.
Speaker 5: That was from yesterday and now too.
Speaker 12: Basically, you're demeaning your audience, your listeners.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 12: First of all, you're a very good looking man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's yeah, yeah, same guy, same guy. All our commenters on YouTube morons are saying you the same guy. And so Mark, did you kind of block him somehow where he can't be on here?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: Well I blocked him from commenting on the channel, but I went one more level as well. So okay, well now he can probably still listen right now. So Charlie or Joseph, if you would like to call in and apologize me, as we.
Speaker 5: Would love, we'll unblock you. You can call in and apologize, okay, and we would love to talk to you in fact, and this is a serious note. If you really do have a problem with those guys and that complaint, let us know too. I don't want anyone being abused, no matter how crazy they are. Wait, that didn't come out right, but I just I really don't want anyone having a problem. We can't solve it. If we can solve it, I want to try. And he also kept calling me Frank, you remember that? Or Mark, you just typed that right.
Speaker 7: Well, actually, Tale pointed something out that right now. Frank Durant's are bank on YouTube, So it is very possible that some random person came across our live stream saw the banner Frank Duran and called you up.
Speaker 5: You know what, wait a minute to leave. That's a really good observation because if you look at our YouTube channel at any one time, you'll see banners and the one along the bottom is Frank Duran, and it looks like it might be a super of me, right of my name, Frank Duran, Like that's me, Frank Duran. The real estatement. I never even thought of that. If you stumble on this channel, you're thinking that name down the air and right there you see it Frank Duran. Then you're saying, oh, that's the guy talking right here. Very astute to leave, which I texted.
Speaker 7: I texted that info.
Speaker 5: To to leave.
Speaker 7: Then he said it.
Speaker 5: Okay, so people were discovering. Okay, Jeff fix On, he has oh he has something to say about that. I think about the earlier caller on the jeep.
Speaker 6: The jeep wouldn't start.
Speaker 5: They can't figure it out, Larry Miller, Jeff, what do you have to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've run into this our settles. We actually had a gladiator in here. We had it for a couple of months, trying to run it down. The problems are all over the map. And so the fixes were all over the map on it. Who actually opened up a star program with christ We're trying to get it fixed. Running through with engineers, they kept sending us pins for programming. Well it was a rotating pin. None of them whatever. Work back and forth and back and forth, and then going through forms, we're finding out if any were from clutch pedals to buttons to computer programming. It's all over something.
Speaker 5: Oh so there was not one one prevailing problem.
Speaker 1: No, no, I mean we've run into also other people who had loose connections from the factory.
Speaker 5: Well does it boil down to just posa pretty much?
Speaker 7: Were they all the same symptoms? No crank, no crank, no start.
Speaker 1: Some of them, no crank, no start. Some of them they won't even recognize that you've pushed the button from of them. Intelligence the clutch pedal hasn't oppress. They're all over the mouth. They were having huge issues with them. So the text were saying, we don't know what's going on with it. It's entirely possible they don't.
Speaker 5: Oh man, gosh, that's too bad.
Speaker 7: But maybe we gave them a little too much hell over it.
Speaker 5: Uh, maybe we did. Maybe although the communication could have been better.
Speaker 6: But Jeff, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Jeffson and Jeff is at three oh three six nine three fourteen. Hey, that's uh transmissions Denver dot com. You know, I think he used to have the website Denver Tranning or something, but he had to get rid of it. People started showing up anyway, Jenny, what's happening with you? Ginny Beck? Hi?
Speaker 9: Tom? Back like a year ago June, there was a big hell storm out here, a little chon and our roof needed to be repaired, and unfortunately I did not look to your site before we put them.
Speaker 5: Who did you get?
Speaker 9: Well, a company came out and they we have a copy of it. It says it's a roofing contract.
Speaker 5: Who is it that you contracted with?
Speaker 9: Lifetime roof and Solar?
Speaker 5: Okay? And what did you pay them?
Speaker 9: We paid them at that time twelve thousand, a little over twelve thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: What do you mean at that time?
Speaker 9: Well, they required a down deposit before they would start anything.
Speaker 6: And did they start.
Speaker 9: They finally started it. They finished it in November. It took them.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, well that's good at least at least you know, okay, got it okay, ye, but now.
Speaker 9: Our contract that we had with them said twenty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have paid.
Speaker 9: Them the amount of the contract, but they want another twelve thousands. Why because the they want all of the money that the insurance have to be paid to us.
Speaker 5: Well, of course, because they're saying they put in auxiliary claims. I want to examine this. They may or may not be entitled to more.
Speaker 6: Let's see. Hold on, I'm Tom Martino.
Speaker 5: We have more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show three oh three seven one three talks seven one three A two five to five. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best Roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up, free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three, seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the Real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hi Tom Martino, your troubleshooter three oh three seven one three talks seven on three two five five. So we're going to simplify this jinny. When a roofer came out and gave you a contract for twenty four grand and then you paid twelve down, you expected to pay twelve upon completion, but they said no, no, no, we want more because you got more from your insurance. Well, it's really very simple. It really is. Whether it's in the original contract or in what's called an auxiliary claim.
Speaker 6: The roofer did certain.
Speaker 5: Tasks and should be paid for them.
Speaker 9: So it's your I agree with you.
Speaker 5: Now, If your payments from insurance were for the roof and for fencing, he doesn't get paid the part for fencing. If it's for the roof in siding, he doesn't get paid for the sighting. So what part? What?
Speaker 6: How much total did you get from insurance?
Speaker 9: I believe it was like thirty two thousand.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what was the additional money for the payout?
Speaker 9: Is includes personal property like the deck and the shed and the barbecue and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Stuff he didn't even.
Speaker 9: Touch absolutely, but he thinks that he should get it all. And I'm sitting here, well, of course not.
Speaker 5: But but why does he think he should get it all? There must be a he can't be that stupid.
Speaker 9: Well he says that that he says that there's that little closmo that says any alteration or deviations on the scope of work anyway, he for some reason, I.
Speaker 7: Whatever contract she signed, probably says he gets every penny from the insurance, which is fine, but he's not going.
Speaker 5: To do all that work. Hold on, that's exactly right. So if the scope of me Jenny.
Speaker 9: Telling me that we have in shorted from the insurance company, Jenny, cannot I am.
Speaker 5: They like it? Can you listen to me for a sect, Jenny? What you need to do is this. You have a contract for twenty four grand. You simply need to ask the roofer how much more does he want?
Speaker 9: She said he wants twelve thousand more.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now what you need to ask the roofer what is the additional twelve thousand dollars for what work did you do? If he said I did this, this, and this and it can be verified, those are called auxiliary claim.
Speaker 7: I think this is what it boils down to. And please Ginny correct me if I'm wrong. So he's already got twenty four thousand. She got paid thirty two thousand, and he's saying, I'm keeping the money for the barbecue, graill, the fence and whatever else. It is because the insurance not company refuses to pay me the extra money they owe me for doing the roof, which is an additional twelve Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Not quite?
Speaker 7: It really doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: He just wants an additional twelve grand, So make him justify it. If he had auxiliary claims and the insurance did pay those, he should be paid. If they refused them, then what we have to figure out is those auxiliary claims were they legit?
Speaker 6: If so, then your.
Speaker 5: Insurance should pay him. Okay, It just boils down to what it is for.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I asked him for a He just sent me an email, he says, And it's just the email says amount, dude, twelve dollars.
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: Did you so you did pay him the full twenty four thousand?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 18: We did.
Speaker 9: We paid the full twenty that's smart.
Speaker 6: That's smart.
Speaker 5: Now do you mind if we call him and ask what is the additional twelve grand?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 9: I have no problem with that at all. We had their salesman come out a week ago and he went over it, and he says, so, Jinny, you agree that you ought is funny? And I said, no, I don't. I see where the insurance company paid this amount. But it includes almost eight thousand dollars of our personal property.
Speaker 5: Okay, now, Jenny, you told me the total you got was thirty two, which was eight thousand more? Is that right now? It could be these guys are saying that they put in supplemental claims and were never paid for them. If that's the case, and the supplemental claims were legit, we can help them get paid. We can help you get paid, which pays them. I mean, but did they with that? Now? What I want to know is this, though you mentioned something earlier in the call about deviation. What I want to go over that. Hold on, I got to take this break. I want to know what you were getting at. They said, They pointed to a clause in the contract about deviation from the But hold on, I need to take this break, and then I want to go over that. We got more coming right up. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three oh three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 6: You know you're a three O three seven one three talk.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, Ginny, what did that your contracts say about deviation? That they said something when you said why do you want more money? And then they read something. What were they reading?
Speaker 9: He pointed to a thing on the back of the contract, number fourteen. It says any alteration or deviation from scope of work outlined in the contract that involves extra cost will be executed only after written and signed owners and we'll become an extra charge. Well, there was never anything at it.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, it sounds like a crook. Now here's what I want to know. How did you find lifetime?
Speaker 9: By the way, Oh, they come knocking on the door a couple of day there.
Speaker 5: But that health storm? Okay, So I want someone who do we have in the studio right now. I don't want to overload choppers. Is Dollar still there? Yes, we have dollar, Hey, Dollar, Deputy Dollar. I'd like to just ask them. It's very simple. We recognize and can probably help them get paid on the extra twelve grand if they put in an auxiliary claims. We just need to know what it's for. They can't just alter it for it for no reason. So let's find out, Jinny. We'll we'll call and see what we can find out. Okay, we'll take a look at it. Yeah, because there is no deviation, so we're gonna call them.
Speaker 9: We no, no through it, but no deviation.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you? Hold on now hey real yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Time, well real quick. So we had a listener reach out to me. We're gonna send him those two sound bites of the two he's gonna do a voice print. He's going to do a voice print on him.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 7: We had eighty two percent of our audience think that it was the same guy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's pretty obvious to me. I mean, but I'm just going by my ear, not a voice print. With a voice print, you can't disguise your voice and how is he doing it? What does he have an app to do it? I'm not sure. This is Kelly. Oh, thank you Kelly, But I mean, you know, because it's really hard to fool me with voices anyway, can you do kamala? Well, that's funny, that's really I had one that's actually her dude here it is. I don't know that might work anyway. We got Barry, who's back now. He said he could not remember his verbal password for his phone because it's on his phone and he can't get to his phone. But he wants to cancel his phone with Pure Talk, but it's broken and he doesn't know how to cancel.
Speaker 6: And I said, to your online portal, So what about it?
Speaker 5: Barry? Did you go to the online portal? Yes?
Speaker 13: I did, And there's nothing on an online portal that states where you where you can cancel?
Speaker 5: It is there? Can you reset your verbal password from your online portal?
Speaker 13: Because I don't have that pone that would be the verbal password.
Speaker 1: It is thought it's broken.
Speaker 5: I understand that, but your online portal should allow you to cancel. Listen, Hey, I don't know if you trust me or not, but if you give me your online login stuff there.
Speaker 6: There's got to be a way.
Speaker 5: To cancel it. I mean kit chena talk to him off the air. We got more coming up. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation in comparison call help us insurance pay too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three all three nine two zero sixteen twenty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ripped up news need advice? Who you don't have?
Speaker 5: Come?
Speaker 3: Run in as fast as we can.
Speaker 2: Shooter's gonna help. Come man, This is.
Speaker 4: The Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 20: No Tom Martino, Hey Tom Martino here, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Three oh three seven one three talk three oh three seven one three eight two five five. We're here to help you, and all you have to do is give us a call. We've had so many weird calls today, but I said weird, and I'm going to say it again, because that's what Mark says. I use it all the time. I use it sometimes when I'm talking to the weirdos on YouTube. Maybe I'll change it from weird to moron psycho. Anyway, so let's talk. We have Chris with us from discount bath dot com, and he's talking about his online pricing.
Speaker 6: It's really a combination. You online, fill out your information and then.
Speaker 5: They send you a link where you can answer some questions and send a video, and then they give you pricing.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 5: People are moving more and more toward they don't want to see people. I think you're right, I really think. I mean, I know how I feel, I know how younger people feel. I don't want to be talked into anything. I don't want people to have to come to my house and sit across the table and try to sew me life insurance or anything. I mean, no one wants to be No one wants that. And I'm telling I don't even like it for furnaces. I don't like it for air conditioners. Now, obviously that is one area that still hasn't still hasn't been done online. People have tried it all over the place. They've tried to do it. The price Fixer tried and failed miserably. They tried to have people pick what they need by it, have an installer come and install it. Just because they're such specific installations in every home, you just can't do it. But I will tell you because I know the inside of the industry a bit, and I know all of the big players and the private equity firms, and right now there is not one private equity firm that is not trying to do it. They are all trying to develop a model where a consumer can go online and get pricing for a new furnace, a new ac even analyze if they need one. Now, on some of these apps, one of them I previewed with a big developer. I previewed this app and this and this app was being considered by a sponsor. And I mean a long shot. I mean they're they're far years from it. But this app is ready to go. And what it does is this. This is pretty interesting. When would first of all, somebody even call right Usually the call when there's a no heat, Well, obviously if there's a no heat or no air, you can't have an app tell you wait, you know, we're gonna do this, We're gonna do that. What does it take to fix? So it's not really for that, And so then that's the main problem. When do they call? But if they did call, let's put it that way. If someone does call you and they're willing to go through the app, what that app does is it'll you take a picture of the data plate and some other information, and it sends it to this company, and that company analyzes how old it is, a data of installation, whatever, everything recorded on that unit, and they get an idea of whether it should be replaced with something new or fixed, and if you're going to fix it, how much you should spend to fix it, and when that spend is beyond reason. So in other words, let's say it's a twenty five year old unit, right, and then they project the life expectancy, and maybe the life expectancy is twenty five or twenty six, So then they have the projected cost to repair should not exceed let's say three hundred dollars. Okay, but another unit that's eight years old, right, and then you should spend up to this much to get it. So you have at least a comparison on what you should spend to fix it versus replacing it, because they do a cost saving analysis on even an eight year old or five year old, and a ten year old, a fifteen year old, and what a new one would get you in savings. It's a really good program, right. The only problem I have what is when do people call? Right? If you call with no heat, you're not going to necessarily, it'll give you some intelligence on how much it's really great for that, it'll tell you how much it'll cost to fix it usually and.
Speaker 7: If but only how much through that company, I mean another company.
Speaker 5: Well, you know they that's right, but they survey they have Okay, you're right. Mark. What they have are member companies that theoretically agree to these prices. So when they give you a price on a furnace, it will be that price. So here's what they say. Let's say you have a twelve year old furnace or fifteen, because that's in the cusp there, right, And then they say and then and then they say, okay, a new one will save you this much year, so that's the savings part. But a new one will cost this much so it'll take you this many years to recover it.
Speaker 6: If you did nothing. Then if you fix.
Speaker 5: Yours, how much will it cost? And then going out five years from that savings is fixing it worth it? So it does really give you a good analysis on whether you should fix and if you fix, the maximum you should spend or should you replace. But it still doesn't tell you what's wrong with It just tells you the maximum. So now you still need someone to come there, and at least you have information. So if the guy said it's going to take six grand to fix, and you're saying, no way, I shouldn't spend more than twenty eight hundred on this unit because if I get a new one and it's going to save me that so and they always project out five year savings or five years expense, So it's really good. Now, Janet, you have a question about taxes.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the show. What's happening, Janet?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Tom, nice to talk to you.
Speaker 5: Nice to talk to you.
Speaker 9: I'm calling because thank you.
Speaker 23: I turned in a car at a state tax return and it was lost in the mail and I've already reconciled with car of Department of Revenue and what I need to do to refile that? What advice do you have concerning that lost information and should I be concerned.
Speaker 5: Yes, if it well, it depends if it's lost in the post office. But I mean anytime personal information is lost, there's a concern. But you really don't have to go too much further than a credit freeze. Really, really, that's the most important thing because before now people can do.
Speaker 6: Things without a credit check.
Speaker 5: Okay, they might be able to forge documents for example, like driver's licenses or IDs stuff like that, or even get those IDs, but when it comes down to costing you money, the only way it really costs you money is by opening accounts. The only way they can open an account is with a credit check, no matter who it is. So putting a freeze really is full proof in my opinion. What you say, mark credit freeze where you need a pin to unlock it so no one can open anything in your name.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's correct. I think that's the best in chance.
Speaker 9: How do I go about doing that? And how long would I freeze that for?
Speaker 5: Well, you freezen forever. Mine is frozen forever, and I think I went on only two places to freeze them for all one you go on will freeze for three, and then you might go on to some others, but there's not a lot to do. And again, I have it on my drop dead sheet here where I went. I'll look for it. But basically it's yeah, I think Equifax, or once you do one of the big ones like TransUnion or Equifax or what are the other ones called, I forget now. But when you go to the one big one, they usually extend to the others. But if not, it's not a big deal. You simply log on. And what I would do personally is use the same pin you make it obscure, not your birthday or social or whatever, and then you lock.
Speaker 7: All of them. And then if you're applying for credit, like you're going to buy a car, you ask a dealership who do you use, and they'll say, oh, we use TransUnion, and then you unlock TransUnion with a pin number, or you can even call them. Then they will pull the credit. When they're done pulling the credit, you relock.
Speaker 5: It now the way you can do it. Let me explain this, Jannis. You don't even have to call to relock it. You can log on right now and you can say unlock it, and it'll say when, and I'll say tonight at midnight, and I want to relocked the next night at midnight because I'm going to shop tomorrow or I'm gonna apply tomorrow. You can leave it open for three days, you can leave it open for five days, and then you can freeze and unfreeze with simply an on and off switch. The on and off switch is your pen number. Okay, great, Yeah, just research credit freezes. Just make sure you get the real websites and not.
Speaker 6: Not a fake website.
Speaker 5: It's got to have the root, the root in it, the whoever you go you, uh, how do I put it? If you go to the site, it has to be the right website, not a fake link, because if you put in all your personal information, it's it's dreadful.
Speaker 6: I'm looking here for credit options. I thought I had it here, and I.
Speaker 7: Want to go to each of them individually. I've never I've never paid for that service to lock all of them.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, I'm not talking about service Mark. I was talking about though I had a place where I could do my credit. Ah here here, hold on, I'm gonna I'm gonna see if I have it right here. I just want to show you. Okay, yes, okay, here's where I go here's where I go. So TransUnion, Equifax and Experience.
Speaker 6: That'll take care of it all for you.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now on the TransUnion, what I meant to say was you want to make sure TransUnion dot com is in the u r L upfront slash. Anything you do not want something first dot com slash TransUnion, it must be the route u r L must be TransUnion dot com. Then if there's a forward slash, you can have whatever it is behind it, but never anything in front of it. So that's your route. That's your route. Your root for Equifax is my Equifax dot com. And then for Experience it's USA dot Experience dot com. And and I've just done this for years, so uh and then you give it like I said, you give it the A PIN number. And see, I like to be tricky. Instead of ipin being one two three four, I always go four three two one.
Speaker 6: So that's what I do.
Speaker 5: Anyway. I'm just kidding obviously.
Speaker 9: So I'm looking, okay, Experience an Equifacts and it just says like Equifax dot com and Experience dot com.
Speaker 7: No, you look up, you look up, look up like this, go TransUnion, credit Freeze google that and then make sure the first part of the website is TransUnion dot com, and it'll bring you right to the credit freeze.
Speaker 5: Right right right, and do it for each one of those and you'll never have a problem. TransUnion, Equifax, and Experience. Those are the only three you really need if for some reason they lose an offshoot. Very seldom will any major credit cards or accounts use any other than these three. I've never had a hack because of it, and no one can figure out my pin number four three two one.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you, Janet.
Speaker 5: And by the way, I'm kidding, don't use don't use four three two one. I'm just kidding about that. We got more coming up on the Troubleshooter Show. And it's important to know that Dan McKenzie does a state planning, which is including wills or he has a cool trick with LLC's to preserve assets and to keep them out of your name. And it also serves as a poor man's trust for certain things. If you just have really simple stuff to preserve, or you may need a trust whatever it is, Dan McKenzie can work with you. I like working with Dan McKenzie. He's a great guy. Personalized attention eight three three COO plans. Go with a sure thing Denver's best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free no obligation comparison call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three O three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hey, do you really feel that I use my tail numbers as my password? How did you know? No? I don't I use the good. I use something so tricky. You know what my password tail numbers? Nope, I go it's P A S, S W zero r D. I don't put the O in there.
Speaker 3: It fulls.
Speaker 5: So every time it's it thwarts people who try to hack into my accounts because they don't use the zero. I mean the O.
Speaker 6: I use the zero. Okay, Now, we got some.
Speaker 5: Consumer stuff going on on this show as well as fun and frivolity. I wanted to I hesitate to bring this up, But do you know how much we've talked. Ye know how people talk about gain of function for virus? Do you know what it is? Dragon? You do a show with somebody smarter than me, So do you know what gain of function is? They hear about Fauci and we hear about all these scientists doing a gain of function turn.
Speaker 1: A relatively harmless bug into something that can kill you.
Speaker 5: Well, that's kind of well put. They take a virus and they see if it can gain its functionality through merging with other elements and things in the air, and then the Chinese are very good at it. Now the reason they do gain a function on the surface, what's the reason? What is it? Come on?
Speaker 14: The reason science for the sake of science.
Speaker 5: Well what they now come on now, gain of function is a scientific study. I'm reading this from my Uh well, I wanted to know why they do. I see and it says, listen to this. Listen how political this gets. A scientific study where organisms such as viruses are modified to gain new abilities to enhance the existing ones. Now listen to this. It is not about creating risk your virus, riskier viruses or more contagious viruses, although that is an end result, but it is to learn how to battle these new organisms when they are when they eventually evolve to that. So what they're assuming is what they do in the gain of function lab is something that will happen in nature eventually and will then be used, you know, or will then be they want to know how to fight it. In other words, so what they do is create a monster and then try to create something to fight the monster.
Speaker 6: Honest to God, that's what they do.
Speaker 5: The virus is, the COVID virus was nothing more than a common cold virus, nothing more. COVID nineteen became more deadly. Why gain of function? But they still deny and my artificial intelligence, I must believe that it was not a gain of function result that leaked out of a lab, although it was identical to the gain of function Fauci and as people were doing what a quins magic.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 7: I think how a country or an organization would use gain of function with a virus to do what they're trying to do is they would all take the vaccine, well, the old style of vaccine that actually works. They would take the vaccine and then let it rip across different countries and they would be the only ones that weren't infected. Well, here's what other people not AI. Actually, I'm sorry, it would be a vaccine. What would that be something you take before.
Speaker 14: You get it?
Speaker 5: What would that be called?
Speaker 6: No, that's a vaccine.
Speaker 7: That is a vaccine as well.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's a vaccine for sure. Yeah. In fact, that's what a real vaccine does.
Speaker 7: Is See, that's the problem when they change the definition of vaccine. They confuse me.
Speaker 5: So on this though in reality there are many people who suspect that a gain of function is not to save lives, but it's to sell vaccines. So if you do a gain of function and you then know what's coming, you have a vaccine for it, then release it.
Speaker 6: Do you think people are that evil?
Speaker 5: Now, I personally, and I'm serious, I'm not on a serious note, I do not believe Fauci or anyone would do that on purpose release it on purpose. I do believe they did the function gain a function test for monetary purposes and for vaccine purposes.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you, because that's a pretty bold statement. You said that you don't think many people would do it. Do you think, like, for example, you know Rocketman over in North Korea or oh no, no.
Speaker 5: I mean there are I Okay, of course there are people that would do it. I don't think that the c I don't even know about the other people in the Wuhuan. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best roofer Excel Roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance check up free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass Insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies find out now three all three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate Man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three three nine two zero sixty two. Hey Tom Martino here three oh three seven one three talk seven one three.
Speaker 6: Eight two five five.
Speaker 5: So I got a question here about a bathroom, and uh, somebody wants to know what is a half bath.
Speaker 15: Typically, a half bath is the powder room with a stool and a sink.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you have the toilet and the sink. That's it, yep. Typically, and then what's and then so when they talk about a three piece bath, five piece, I mean, what is that so is a sink would be one thing? You counts your count the basins, like the toilet and the two sinks. Is that three? If you have two sinks and a toilet, is that three? Or if you have a shower, that would be a four piece? Correct? Okay, so then okay, I get it. And if you had a separate shower and a tub, that would be a five piece yep. So a master bedroom bath is usually what that you're putting in. Are people doing away with hey?
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, hey, First of all, it's a primary bath.
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 14: I can't say master.
Speaker 5: Oh you can't. Oh, you can't say master bedroom suite. Okay, that's wrong. Sorry, So what about it?
Speaker 14: So go ahead ask that again.
Speaker 5: I say, so, what is considered a master Yeah, so that's ship.
Speaker 15: Well it's off of the master suite, right. Sometime they're typically five piece.
Speaker 5: Back But are they doing away with tubs?
Speaker 6: I hear that tubs are just being done away with?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, people don't want them anymore.
Speaker 15: They're taking them out, leave one small tub in the house for kids and dogs typically.
Speaker 5: But I don't I hate them. I mean, I don't see a reason for him.
Speaker 14: But there's a lot of people that still like to have a nice bath.
Speaker 15: So really, yeah, I'd say it's probably like seventy thirty on a tub. The other thirty or seventy percent don't.
Speaker 5: So that's what you're finding. Yeah. And then when you do have a tub, though, don't you normally have a separate tub and a separate shower. Correct, they're not combining them anymore with those, did they even? I mean, I guess they do have a lot of houses with.
Speaker 15: Them in a hall bath, but in a main or master primary it's typically two units. It's a it's a shower and a tub, and then a lot of the houses they're built in the two thousands, late nineties, they had the big tub, the Roman tub, and then a small shower. And what we're doing is taking out that big tub and using the space to make a.
Speaker 5: Right shower, right right, yeap? And what about on the on the tubs are they doing? Are whirlpools still popular or jets or no?
Speaker 14: Not so much? They don't. They don't last. There's a lot of mold.
Speaker 5: And see this is all this is all good stuff, all stuff that used to be so common.
Speaker 15: Now there's a couple of good brands out there that have really addressed that. So if you want to a good indoor call it a hot tub that you refill all the time, there's a couple of good brands out there, and frankly we recommend that if you want to jet it to the stuff that you buy off the shelf, is you're going to get the white mold and all that gross stuff in there if you don't use it on a regular basis.
Speaker 5: Okay, So on my on my Google text, hold on, okay on my Google text? Do you do smart glass? Do you know what that is?
Speaker 14: I do know what it is, and we don't do it.
Speaker 5: You don't know. You gotta find it. I mean, it's one of the newest things. And really I don't know how they powered it. Mark, do you know what smart glass is? Mark? Is he there? You gotta do it in your new bath? He was talking about getting him out. You gotta try. Okay, smart glass. Okay, it's a shower, it's clear you walk in and at fogs. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it's so cool.
Speaker 7: A lot of hotels have it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or you or a toilet, uh you know, it's just clear.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the glass or that covers the commode.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So I go into one of these stupid ones. I don't want to get into graphics. But it was not a I was having some digestive issues and I go into one of these and damn thing people walk in and got confused and goes clear, and I'm and I'm thinking, come on, get the you know, I'm like, I'm waving my arms to try to make it go because I don't know if it's movement or I don't even know how it works. But when you get near it, it fogs up. And and so they have even urinals the separations. They are using it everywhere. Then smart mirrors, which really aren't smart, they're just like a they're monitors behind it. A lot of people are doing TVs and they're not the actual TV. It's just a monitor and you have to hook up the stuff. Have you ever done those smart mirrors?
Speaker 14: You haven't done those yet.
Speaker 15: We're doing a lot of LED mirrors where you know, they they don't fog up, and you can change the lighting within the mirror.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, yeah, that's cool. So the mirror itself has built in.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so it's anti fog and it's got the LED lighting in there, and you can control how bright it is, so you don't even have to have a light above your mirror.
Speaker 5: And there's one real quick one. Do you do repair? I don't even know what it means. Repairs to bathrooms. I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 14: It depends on what the repair is.
Speaker 5: I don't know what would it be like. They don't mean plumbing. I'm sure they don't mean but okay, let's let's just take it like it is. Let's say if someone wants to just replace a toilet, or they want to replace a tub, or they want to replace mirrors, so they want to replace light fixtures.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so the small stuff probably.
Speaker 5: Not okay, Yeah, you don't want to run around, right, Yeah, so really what you want to do is a bath.
Speaker 15: Yeah, now the tub you have to redo, typically the whole area in order to redo the tub.
Speaker 5: Okay, By the way, discount bath dot com seven to zero nine seven nine twenty three twenty two. Go with a sure thing Denver's Best Roofer Excel roofing dot com. You don't pay a cent until you're content. Time for an insurance checkup free, no obligation. In comparison, call Compass insurance paying too much your coverage at dozens of insurance companies. Find Out Now three O three seven to seven to one help. You'll think you're his only customer when you choose Frank durand the real estate man dot com to list your home with Remax Alliance three oh three nine two zero sixteen twenty two. Hey Tom Martino here, did you know Amazon has its pharmacy?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 5: Have you known that? Mark? If you looked, it's amazing. Uh, the prices are phenomenal and uh, it's just they're getting into the drug business and the prices are pennies. I mean, I don't even know if you need insurance on some of them. I don't know how they're doing it. I don't know. Some of these prescriptions that are normally hundreds of bucks or five bucks a month, some of them that are hundreds of dollars are fifty dollars. Okay, it's amazing again Amazon, Now, didn't Mark Cuban start? Didn't he also start an online pharmacy? And I don't know yep he did? Anyway, I like this. I like this. But they let you sign on with your Amazon, no, your regular Amazon, and then you go and go on. So I'm on right now and then it wants you. It wants to know like your primary caaren ols. So I'm in here right now for the first time. You fill it all out and then apparently you will have access and then you can upload your prescriptions. Look anything that can save people money. But man, Amazon's got to be doing a number on brick and mortar. Although you know some of these stores that sell on there also are brick and mortar. But I don't know anyone right now. I mean, we were out to dinner one night, and almost everybody there will just say, just go to Amazon.
Speaker 6: I mean that's their first place to go.
Speaker 5: Then a store. I hate going to a store, even if it's something minor. I have learned I can order it and get the damn thing the next day most of the time. Why would you bother traf see through a store. And I'm wondering if the future is going there, I don't know. I just don't know where it's going. But I don't see how anything can compare to it. And it really is. And now it's not the only one either. We have Walmart, but and we have Ali Baba.
Speaker 7: I think Walgreens is the biggest pharmacy that ships. I mean the.
Speaker 5: Biggest Walgreens or Walmart Walgreens really Okay, Now some of the insurance companies have actually started their own you know, like like express Scripts, Kaiser does it, yeah, and they'll ship it. And so again, the world is changing, especially retail.
Speaker 7: I just found this Walgreens one point eight billion, followed by CBS one point five, followed by write aid at three hundred million.
Speaker 5: I'll bet you Amazon takes over that within three years. Anyway, we're out of time. I want to tell you about discount bath dot com great people seven to zero nine seven nine, twenty three, twenty two, and don't forget. You can call three Zho three Martino at any time for help, information and referrals