Speaker 1: You better go get your eggs right now.
Speaker 2: We'll tell you why in thirty minutes as part of the weekday Update, Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. But Ben, it's time for our MAVs Minute, brought to you by the Sunset at McKenny Amphitheater. I own a piece of Dallas's most luxurious Amphitheater coming to McKenny and for the MAVs Minute today. The MAVs are on the clock, so I looked and double checked. It is two o'clock tomorrow Central Standard time when the trade deadline happens, so less than twenty four hours away. Do you think the team stays intact as it is right now or do you think another.
Speaker 1: Move is made. I think they need help. I think they don't have enough offense. I think they need somebody when the game's on the line, they got to get a bucket and the other team's like, you ain't getting into Kyrie. It's they need somebody else. I'm not saying it has to be of that level, but it has to be an offensive play. Can't all be defense in Kyrie. And I know Ad can score too. He's got it. He's both ways but I think they need more offense, so I hope they make another deal. He's both those ways, Dad, both ways, Daddy.
Speaker 2: I will say this, I was a little surprised by the Caleb Martin deal yesterday. I like Caleb Martin. I'm glad he's added to the team. It's like Oklahoma City has like seven dudes that are like Caleb Martin. But I thought Quentin Grimes would be a piece they would use to get the guy you're talking about, like, you know, mixed together with one of the bigs or if they do decide to move, you know, it's I thought he would be part of that and he's not, So I don't know what that means. But after the Caleb Martin deal, everyone that's plugged into the NBA was saying the Mavericks were being active, still trying to make something that happen. So hopefully they do. Hopefully they do. You've heard me and Ben talk about it. We love the Sunset McKinney Ampitheater. The people are dope and what they have coming is changing the music industry. Go to Sunset Texas dot com that Sunset Texas dot com for more information on how to own a fire pit Suite or join the Apeman Club. It's come opening in twenty twenty six. So secure, you're sweet now, but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the love Shack.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 4: Then it's getting lateiesting love life and the white dress sades. Maybe let us be nice to.
Speaker 1: You, oh advice, and.
Speaker 4: You Welcome to the love Shack. Lady life you gets crazy. You need two sexperts, roadhouse sweez.
Speaker 2: In sick girl.
Speaker 1: Let me handle the mad problems for you.
Speaker 3: So you guys have been married for a very long time. How long have you guys been married.
Speaker 2: It's difficult because I have to do reverse math because we lived together for six years and then got married, so I have to go all right, we met when I was twenty five. I'm fifty three now, so that's twenty eight minus six. Okay, we've been married for twenty two years. Yeah, did you get married a year before me or after me? A year before you?
Speaker 1: So that that means I've been with my wife, married for twenty one, dated for ten, together for thirty one.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. So definitely women experts at this point, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely definite women and sexperts. I mean they've heard of us.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, that's what I wanted to start with because I feel like most men, whether you're just in a relationship, married, whatever, like you guys, guys are real straightforward when they're angry or upset about something, right, you'll just straight out say.
Speaker 1: It, Hey, bitch, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Maybe not like that, okay, but we are different as in, we just want to make sure you're kind of paying attention to us.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So we have these little signals that will send out or things will do, just kind of hoping that you'll say, hey, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: Did you say different or difficult? And then then your your goal is to say nothing, and then you're mad if they don't keep asking, no, seriously, what's wrong?
Speaker 3: We want to make sure you actually care enough to ask again.
Speaker 2: And that's when we say I'm big on silent communication.
Speaker 3: This is a this is an article fifteen that the woman in your life is upset with you. Some of these are very dumb.
Speaker 1: Can I guess one? Okay, she's married to you?
Speaker 3: You know what? That might be at the very bottom of the list. Band, I haven't gone all the way through there yet.
Speaker 1: What about quote unquote won't give it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, she should never talk to you again if you're gonna be mad about that.
Speaker 1: I'm the nagging, all right.
Speaker 3: So Number one sign that she could be upset with you is she's giving you the cold shoulder treatment. It says, you wake up, you're all happy about breakfast, you ask if she wants some creamer, and she just doesn't even answer you. I mean, she just turns around.
Speaker 1: I don't know another type of shoulder. They're both cold. It is boldaskar if she wants some creamer right.
Speaker 3: First thing in the morning. Really no, So basically they're saying you either did something or said something to upset her, because if it wasn't you, she wouldn't mind talking to you about it, right, But so maybe you should ask, hey, hey, hey, what's wrong? But I do feel like most men, especially first thing in the morning, you might not even notice that because you're just all in your head thinking about what you gotta do today. You're not even focused on what she's doing. And if she's even responding to.
Speaker 1: You, I gotta work out and make money, work out, all right.
Speaker 3: Number two, I mean these next are kind of the same as that. It's her responses are very vague. If she's even responding to you, she won't even look you in the eye. That's definitely bad. I would hope you would think something's wrong if your wife's not even looking you in.
Speaker 1: The eye, like over her shoulder, as a favorite.
Speaker 3: As a favor. You guys have been married how long? Because that's amazing.
Speaker 1: What we're telling. We're giving it to the metropolits just like they want it. Brawl Yeah, raw dogs South.
Speaker 3: Now I'm scared to read the next one on this list after what you just said. Next sign that the woman in your life is very upset with you. She pulls away when you try to touch her. No, she just pulls away for you. Come home, you try to hug her, give her a kiss, and she's just not happy.
Speaker 1: I don't understand. Why not just instead of pull away and then create this air of mystery, why not just communicate the grievances. Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then also I thought it was like a whole fun you know, spirit of the Chase kind of thing, you know, come and get it.
Speaker 1: You know that whole thing.
Speaker 3: No, No, but Ben is right. It's like you gotta get to a point where if he's not going to figure it out, and he's not picking up these little context clues. Just be like, hey, so you did this yesterday and it really pissed me off. Can you not do that again? Just straight up say it.
Speaker 1: I learned a valuable lesson from my dad. If you do a bad job at something and we won't be asked to do it again. Right, m hm. So if she wants you to do the dishes, just do a terrible job at it. That way, she'll just do it, doesn't ask you. So I don't want to fall for her games of trying to I'm not going to ask her what's wrong. That's what she wants me to do, right. If she wants me to know what's wrong, she needs to tell me what's wrong. Hey man, I'm ignoring you because of your non verbal games.
Speaker 3: So you then go like, what a week without talking at all?
Speaker 1: I mean, however long it takes, Like, I mean, we'll both have fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this next one on the list. Again, they're all kind of the same here, but her demeanor is radically different. So if you're trying to talk to her and she's got her hands crossed, you know when she's just real short with her answers, looking down.
Speaker 1: Once a month, right, I mean the whole arms crossed and resting bitch face. Yep, is just the look I get. I thought that was love. Is this the look you're going for? Honey? Is this in Style magazine? Are you grinding your teeth?
Speaker 3: Not a good sign? You gotta ask her what's going on? Another one, she's overly critical out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's just I'm seriously, that's just my existence. Right. It's a marriage is a constant audit all your mistakes, and there's never I've never I don't remember a time in my life where she held back. Yeah, I'm married a one woman Siskel and Ebert the full review, Yeah, full review, thumbs up. You never thumbs down, never thumbs up, always thumbs down. But the less time you spend together, the less they things they have to criticize. Yeah, Orney, honey, I read your review. I thought you wanted me gone. I thought you wanted me at the brewery.
Speaker 3: So in this article, it's really funny because they said you might put your favorite shirt on, and she just says you're wearing bat again. Or maybe she criticizes how you unload the dishwasher or fold the laundry and I just thought if someone criticized how I did it, I'd be like, how fun you do it right? How dare you criticize me doing something right? Let's do one more? And this is very obvious. She doesn't text you back, and I will say, if you are in an early relationship, she's probably never going to text you again. Enjoy that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's difficult for you because Cat doesn't have her phone on.
Speaker 1: No, she only answers your calls audio.
Speaker 2: It's always a surprise whenever Skin's name pops up. All right, thank you for keeping us honest. There, Christina, It's the beIN and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle coming up next. There is an egg shortage? What are we going to do about it? The weekday update right here on the Eagle