Speaker 1: No one would turn off the overhead lighting, and so everyone arriving in high heels and bodycon dresses. It was an incredible thing to watch. These people are almost forty years old. They are dressed to go to like like a wedding welcome party type that level of event. Okay, and then they walk into the scene that Pat described, and that is that's what I want to see more of. And Michelle thought she would be probably what the fifth cast member to arrive, No, no, baby, come on in here with your wine that you can't drink.
Speaker 2: What do you want some?
Speaker 3: Tito's Hi, hello, and welcome to bad TV. I'm dyl that's Pat great to be here.
Speaker 4: Gribbs is joining us from the New York. Nika Bacha's are going to the gonna win the championship this year. Brudson's got furry shoulders, and I feel seen. Roby Wren's calling in from New York. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, Hey Pat? How are you guys so tired?
Speaker 4: We're both just dead dads right now? Dead?
Speaker 2: What a privilege, I know.
Speaker 4: And that's why I can't remember which show it was. Was it this?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: This this show? I need the babies away from me on reality television. I've got we've got enough baby stuff going on. Get the babies away from me. Okay, but that's what the show is. We're here to break down the valley. Do you have any public service announcements that you'd like to get to?
Speaker 2: Is this on the free feet? This on the free feet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you got to head on over to Patreon dot com, slash another podcast network. We have one more episode of the reunion of Summerhouse, and then of course we'll move on to In the City, which will of course be behind a paywall. Yeah, okay, and then we got to wrap up the Real Housewives of Rhode Island. Little teaser here. I've watched episodes before. You guys, someone gets arrested that you don't know who will be arrested, and you will never guess who gets arrested and what they get arrested for. And already watched the If you are watching it, you're gonna love it. They deliver right to the very end. It's wonderful television.
Speaker 4: Gotta Patreon dot com, slash another podcast network. Okay, let's get into the valley. I was off for two weeks of this show. I think so yeah, how was it really?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, Dylan throwing in one bedroom apartments Dylan, Yep, it looks like doctor offices. His apartment looks like a doctor's waiting room office where you get drugs that you shouldn't be able to get from a doctor.
Speaker 4: So let's do this. Let's hit up Wayfair, let's hit up Peer one, whatever furniture stores are still in business. Let's fill the home up a little bit, and then we can have people over right, because you have open holes in the drywall, So let's not host the party yet, you giant man. Okay, but yeah, the last two weeks, the main through line has been dark Side.
Speaker 2: They're desperately trying to change the narrative in this show. Okay, and some damage control on that date night, those two love birds.
Speaker 4: Well, I gotta say it was fun to be back. I'm getting, if I could get into my bumps, I'm getting kind of a game of oor situation on the valley. Okay. There are there seem to be these lines of alliances being drawn access power, ally power, and there is this.
Speaker 2: Game of bumps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's the game of bumps.
Speaker 2: Oh what was that snorting below?
Speaker 4: Okay? There seems to be this kind of ecosystem of fear that any good dictator kind of pushes out into the followers, and that I fear is coming from Nia and Danny, who have a stranglehold on this cast. That is actually quite confusing. It's all very fun. I'll talk about Nia and Danny a little bit more and a little bit kind of over it. Watch what's going on with you two. I'm gonna give it fifty bumps.
Speaker 2: Fifty bumps. Yeah, yeah, you want to go Ruby.
Speaker 5: Uh, you go for it.
Speaker 2: Pat Okay. Wife ran into Luke at home depot this week, said he was a delight. He let her skip in line at the checkout self checkout. It was nice seeing Luke. You know, this episode for me was a little bit of a nostalgia because do you smell bad? She didn't say that they were at the forty one hundred Club. Now forty one hundred Club was the place where they were all sitting outside. That is where the streets Sunset Boulevard and Hollywood Boulevard cross each other. It's right next to a Jiffy Lube, right next to my house. It's very close to where Dylan lives and it's the east side of Hollywood. It's the cool area of Hollywood. It's Silver Lake. It's Goilver Lake. And I cannot tell you how many wonderful nights I had at the forty one hundred Club.
Speaker 4: It is such a disgusting pile of shit, that place.
Speaker 2: It is now. Oh yeah, it wasn't in the early two thousand twere we went.
Speaker 4: We went a couple of years we did that for a work party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it wasn't. It wasn't the same. I'm old now.
Speaker 4: It's the kind of place where the floors are sticky, and if you're if your pat's a ripe young age, a stick man going out into the city trying to slay women, the sticky doesn't matter. You can get over the sticky. It's meaningless. But when you're grown and you're a little more mature, you walk around places and you go, well, the floors can't be sticky really anywhere that's not okay though, outside of the fucking I'd maybe Dodger Stadium anyways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but it brought back a lot of nostalgia for me. I love that place, and also the idea of an apartment party. I mean, although Zach was extremely sad and pathetic, also looking at forgive me, this may come off is mean for Lacey for some but looking at Lacey's face at some point, I thought chunks of it were going to just start falling off.
Speaker 4: Pat, you're supposed to go into before you say something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh No, that was Pat saying that. I thought, honestly, parts of her face could fall off at anytime as I was staring at it. I don't know what's going on there. Yeah, anyway, back to my thoughts. Yeah, I love an apartment party, but it's all right. This is this speaks volumes about assholes and Los Angeles. Zach would rather live in a one room apartment with a air conditioning unit and a Monster Energy drink refrigerator. Well a long lost with two roommates, one of which just pieced out and stole your only way of refrigerating food without telling you. Yeah, then have a decent apartment somewhere in the valley, or god forbid, owns something in Santa Karita.
Speaker 4: It's important to be in stumble proximity to Boystown, right. You gotta be able to kind of flop your way home, right, and you pay a premium for that kind of thing, right, you know, Nights and Boystown go late.
Speaker 2: I hear you, Okay, I did enjoy this episode. I especially enjoyed seeing I think the end of the end of Brandon, I mean this guy, the reveal that he was borrowing money.
Speaker 4: For Brittany lead alone.
Speaker 2: It was more of payment, yes, Ruby, not my bumps?
Speaker 4: Do you goo?
Speaker 2: Oh? Sorry? I thought it was a decent episode. I think we should be winding down this season at this point.
Speaker 4: How much did he I want to know how much he borrowed.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say at least a couple grand because she seemed pretty pissed when he wasn't really being a good caretaker.
Speaker 4: How many bumps, I'm going to give.
Speaker 2: It fourteen bumps?
Speaker 4: Rubens.
Speaker 1: So he commented on someone's like tweet or Instagram or I don't know what it was and clarified that she gave him forty dollars. And that made me feel worse about the entire thing than I did prior to finding out the amount, because I too thought that it was like, I don't know, two grand or something.
Speaker 5: Not sure this.
Speaker 4: Episode your bumps, I'm just I'm thrown into a flux of confusion at this point. Why that's that's more than you would tip any person you would tip, and why else would you need forty dollars gas money? But then that would mean that he has no money.
Speaker 2: It's possible.
Speaker 4: That's not possible.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Brandon. Yeah, that's not possible.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well more on that at five Ruby, these are your bombs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it might be possible. So this was a very revealing episode. I am very saddened to know that Darkseide and I share the same affinity for Buffalo trace bourbon, although I drink mine openly.
Speaker 5: He is a sneak, but he makes me laugh the.
Speaker 1: Rest charismatic Mmmm yeah, the alpha to Yeah, did you mean that? Nope, didn't mean that at all. We meant exactly what we said. Thank you for the clarification.
Speaker 4: No, no, Danny, Danny, No.
Speaker 5: No one's ever made that mistake.
Speaker 1: Actually, definitely not when dealing with your with you, So I would say overall again, things they don't need though about. I want to stay out of doctor's offices. I want to be in apartments that look like them. I don't want to be in real ones, you know. Sixty one bumps.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a fair amount. That's more than you gave it.
Speaker 2: Huh, I gave it fourteen. Well start showed Jack's back right season four.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. You know, my wife filmed the vlog for our daughter on the way to the hospital to deliver, and we were watching the Valley a lot at that point, so she was talking to Lucy and then she'd pan over to me and I just sang it, babe em. So my daughter will, when she's of age, ask what was the valley and I will tell her we don't need to talk about it. So we kick things off with a little rope work with Lougan Giant Zach. They work out and Zach says, this is the last time I listened to a straight man. Why was this filmed? What are we doing? Moving on? God, we really get into it for with four hours postop and Janet being the head of the household, she brings Jason back inside and he's, according to Janet, a little snippy and rude because of the anesthesia. Did anybody pick up on rude? I don't think Jason has a rude bone in his body. Really, yeah, ribs.
Speaker 1: His questioning of why he was taking his medicine right now, I was like, I'll fucking keep your medicine from you if you speak to me like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jason, Okay, So we get to wedding invites with Jasmine and her wife. Yes, please.
Speaker 2: Those wedding invitations look like they were designed by a Vista print, very very.
Speaker 4: Very very basic. They look like. Jasmine's been having a tough time over the last two episodes in that she is in this wet paper bag and written on it is side character and she just can't get out of it and not getting trying to demand more respect, and it's this thing where it's like, we don't want lovely person. I'm sure, beautiful couple, you're just TV death. So let's do this. Let's just get rid of let's do away with it all. This is right.
Speaker 2: I think Janet and Jasmine are the same person, so I think we could do this. We have a meeting with Jasmine. Jasmine, get in here. Come on, okay, are you want to close the door, Yeah, close the door behind Melissa's out there, right, yeah, okay, good leave her out there, all right, Jasmine, this would have worked out so much pressure.
Speaker 4: You don't want me to bring her in? No, leave her?
Speaker 2: In fact, we're going to talk about her. It's not working out Withn't so we need you not to get married with her. We need to actually cheat on her with someone who's a little bit more feisty, someone who can, you know, bump heads with Laala or something. What do you think you are? We feeling the same thing here now? I love her, you love Lalla. No, I love Melissa. I know you love her, but the audience does it or they don't love you with her?
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you what I'm not going to do. I'm not going to cheat on my wife. You're not going to know.
Speaker 2: And you know what we're not going to do. We're not going to sign your contract.
Speaker 4: Okay, I will cheat on her. Just give me some time.
Speaker 2: Now we're you know what, Now it feels like we're kind of meeting something.
Speaker 4: It feels that way too. It feels really really good, insane. We do need to fucking have that conversation. But actually not, Let's just get her off the show. I mean, listen, she doesn't need to go. It's just whatever. It's the valley. Brittany is supposed to be planning the engagement party, but she is fresh off of surgery and a crab boil. Also Jasmine's water bottle, Ruby, please talk about it.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 1: This entire thing is very okay, the invitation is hard to look at the the.
Speaker 5: Chili, the fridge.
Speaker 1: Proximity with food in it to a bed makes me very uncomfortable. I really dislike this generally. I hated when Arion and Tom were making lattes in their bedroom.
Speaker 5: Not cool. Don't like the I really Also, I would like to I'm sorry. I know you asked about the water bottle. I would like to just point out, very quickly.
Speaker 1: We have to remember that Jasmine was actually not the one whose bum was touched by the angry little elf right. So this ire and this passion that she has for suddenly feeling misunderstood and not backed by random members of this group eighteen months ago is misplaced.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Oh he slapped Melissa's booty, Oh Patrick, yes he did.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I thought he slapped Jasmine.
Speaker 4: I thought he slaped Jazz.
Speaker 2: I think that's the worst of a crime because he doesn't even know Melissa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the bag that was the wet paper bag just turned plastic and now it's bad for the environment.
Speaker 4: You know, Go and co get daddy a drink. Jasmine is drinking out of a square water bottle. This is happening. People are saying, we made this water bottle at square. You can put it in your purse and stuff. I don't. I can't really put it into words. It's how stupid the entire thing is.
Speaker 2: Here's what's happening to him making these.
Speaker 4: Giant water bottles that are flat square themes.
Speaker 2: We're sixty years out of running out of everything that human beings can accomplish, right, and the world's gonna end.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we move on.
Speaker 2: Zach calls he's upset. His roommates stole his fucking shit, he sole his refrigerator.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, so Zach is. He's in tears and he's overwhelmed because a monster energy drink fridge has been taken from the apartment.
Speaker 2: How old is Zach?
Speaker 4: I think he's like mid thirties.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not judging here, It's fine, I am.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine trying to level with this human being on literally anything.
Speaker 2: Would I would just say, if you do.
Speaker 4: Somebody's crying about a monster fridge saying they're overwhelmed, what could you possibly say to that?
Speaker 2: Well, I'd say, well, Zach, I understand someone stole your fridge, but what about your poor your poor life choices A little thing called poor credit checks? Right because you chose this individual, right, did you do it? Credit check on this person? Right? You're thirty five? You have seven thirty. Wow, so I guess there's a little judgment for here by.
Speaker 4: A monster energy drake fridge leaving the apartment. I can't imagine what I would say to that swell of emotion on the other side of the phone over what it's swelling for fucking crazy person.
Speaker 1: This is like people who look at like a moderate mess in a kitchen or something after like a dinner party, and they're like, I don't even know where to begin.
Speaker 5: Well, how about right, what's in front of you? Touch something? Clean it? How about you start there?
Speaker 4: And they're like, oh, I'm saying touch one.
Speaker 5: I can't. I don't know, we should we should probably do. Nope, we shouldn't.
Speaker 4: And then you know, with that being said, though, when before the child when we hosted, you do look at the stack of place and you go, it's not a crippling thing, but you do Oh, well, fuck, I should you?
Speaker 5: But would you describe that feeling. Ever, Dylan is feeling overwhelmed.
Speaker 4: No, I would not, certainly, I think he said. Did he say the fridge was his thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had an attachment to it.
Speaker 4: He began speaking later on the episode about expressions through objects and that the monster energy drink fridge was a representation of him. I think he said it was his thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I actually do. I have a lot.
Speaker 1: Of things, just the general the general idea. So when Kristen comes to the party and she says, like, I got him this TV, whereas the TV he took the fridge, which was Zach's, Like, he literally has nothing in this home. I'm imagining that Zach would have done something. If you are moving out of an apartment with someone and it's remotely contentious and they just begin to take your furniture, you just say no or call police or something like fuck off.
Speaker 5: You're not taking thousands of dollars worth of my things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you actually owned those or like, I thank you so much.
Speaker 4: For bringing this up, because when we get to this party, I go, oh, well, he then he just owned every single thing in this apartment. That's what was happening. Zach didn't own anything, because there's no way Zach would have stood idly by. Well he stole this expression of his soul.
Speaker 5: In reference no way borm.
Speaker 2: All right, So my first apartment, I've talked about it a lot. It was we called a tense city because it was a bunch of people living in this apartment. Well, anyway, me and this other guy named Korby, we were both like twenty three. This guy Nick, he was the guy who had the actual elease, and he would lie to us. He didn't tell us that there would be seven other people living in this apartment, and we both got us locked into this apartment. Anyway, after about a year, Nick started being a total psycho, so we went and got our own apartment together. Of course, we didn't have a refrigerator, so when Nick wasn't home at that apartment one day, we did steal that refrigerator. And we didn't tell him we were leaving either and we just got the fuck out of there. And so whenever he call one of us, we wouldn't pick up the phone. And then like a month and a half later, he called us from a different number and we picked up and he told us, I'm going to kill you if I ever find you guys in that refrigerator because the landlord was asking him where the refrigerator was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now, now see that's a little story of two reps gallons twenty three years old. Right, this is a giant thirty seven year old. It's just a little bit of a difference of fifteen years almost. So it's just different. So we get to Patti shown coffee shop with just way too many roses. It's just this place is crazy.
Speaker 2: Maybe he used the forty bucks for flowers.
Speaker 4: Maybe m They make Turkish coffee here and strawberry milk, and this is where I pine pill jacks. I did them all.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, bitch, you treat bitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is he still would have been abusive, but like either way, she was never getting her pain bills.
Speaker 4: No, no, absolutely not. But I think we have this conversation with Michelle and Nia at Pegian coffee shop. So I want to take a second to speak of the king and Queen of this dirt pile of a television show for a second. Okay, my darling, Cecilia, I think the TV was paused and it was on Nia, who's just absolutely stunning. But Ceci, almost like a a presentation, started to break down the hair and the makeup for this a scene going to get coffee, and it was pretty alarming what she was able to do with seventy children running around the house. Now, my point being, Nia has an evangelical pit viper in her and I'm starting to that conversation that she had with La La. I think it was last episode where she just quietly smiled and dismantled Lala's attempt at a storyline at the expense of her husband. That kind of maneuvering running cover for what it's running cover for is like, it's just a fucking gross thing to witness, Like it seems like it's I don't know, it's such a waste of such a power.
Speaker 2: It is, but she's married to the city and they both need to make money off being on this show, so consider it self preservation.
Speaker 4: Dylan, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a good point. But still it's really it's and we'll get gas lit through throughout this episode with the meeting of the minds, and you know, why is everybody ganging up on Danny. It is kind of bad and he's he just sucks.
Speaker 2: She is attempting, and I don't know how well she's doing thus far, but attempting to move the narrative off her drunk little husband. And because La La has managed to completely move it on to him. Yeah yeah, So this, this, in fact, this very coffee date with Michelle is doing some is meant to do damage control.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah. And and I don't know ubes you know what I'm saying where it's just like this this frustration that you know, God is saying to be indebted to this person. Now, it's it's commendable that they're just sticking through it, but it's just God, the two of them suck. Today's episode is brought to you by Blissy. I had no idea that cotton and satin we're causing frieze and sleep crases until I switched to Blissy and silk.
Speaker 2: I didn't know either.
Speaker 4: Okay, you deserve silk. You deserve better hair and days. You deserve the added benefits of silk, naturally cool and breatheable, hydrating, and hypoallergenic. You deserve Derma tallogist tested and recommended pillowcases. Okay, and you deserve a selection of over one hundred colors. Okay, they got new Wicked Harry Potter designs too, is that right? Yeah? If you want it's like imagine you want to be a little a little fan fairy, right, you want a little little fandomnium in the in the bedroom. Yeah. You don't need a crappy cotton you know, you know what what what too? What do they call that? The TEAMU. You don't need to do that. You can go to Blissy and get a really really good pillowcase.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love Harry Potter.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite movie? Goblets of Fire YEP, over three million sold. It's social proof, okay, Featured in Vogue, Oprah Daily, Good Morning America, thirteen times award winning okay, and it's not like Best Show in Vegas okay, the Serious Awards. All right. They also have additional products. You can get matching sleep masks, bonnets, and increase preventing scrunchy. So listen because you're a listener. Blissy is off bring a sixty night risk free plus sixty nights risk free plus an additional thirty percent off when you shop at Blissy dot com. Slash bad TV. That's b L I S s Y dot com slash bad TV, and you've got bad TV to get an additional thirty percent off your skin and hair. Will thank you, Thank you, Blissy, Thanks Blissy.
Speaker 1: It is we forget too that like Nia has the resilience of somebody who was actually a homeless person and had to sleep in her car.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: She's like also a black belt, so this is a very action person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the the depths of hell that this woman knows, right are it? Truly is compared to La La, who's just like all thrown down. No you won't though, you won't and if you try to, she will just kill you with these because she's a black belt and she was previously homeless, so Nia is. And then you add that she looks like a real life angel. Yeah, and you see and the cameras panning and you're like, oh wow, we're about to see like the most wonderful and or actually a charming and charismatic guy that I've ever seen in my life as her husb.
Speaker 4: Oops.
Speaker 5: Oh oh that's he, that's her kid. Oh what?
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's a man. That's a charismatic.
Speaker 5: Man, that's a full grown Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's a bummer. But we talk about the divorce, and then we launch into another defense of Danny, and I don't know if she has a point here or not. I've missed the last two episodes.
Speaker 2: Michelle Nias just makes the point that everyone in this fucking group has been a drunk asshole on occasion, and why is it just being pinpointed at her husband.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's skyslighting though, right, because there's a volume here and a frequency to Danny, correct Eve.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if there is a frequency or a volume, Like they're all drunk when they're together, but he's the only one who's lying about it and being a cheap, little sneaky y elf, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, well mommy got Mommy got a booboo. Brittany is clearing her balls and no, Brandon, the new buddy, heads over. Now. This is when she is running low on pails, okay, and she needed what's his name, Brandon? You need Brandon to go pick up those pills, and when he doesn't, she decides to punish him. She says, hey, take a look at this, take a look at my balls. They're supposed to be clear before I get him out. And then I think in an interview, goes. You know, I still wanted to find me attractive. That don't pull the balls out.
Speaker 1: This type of surgery should be this recovery should only be shared between married people.
Speaker 4: And more long term relationship with people that don't ask for forty dollars.
Speaker 1: Right, this balls, the balls of gunk, are not the draining balls are not something that people that are still trying to prove that they have like worth in a relationship should be shown.
Speaker 4: You know, it's so crazy because we talk about letting your guard down early on in a relationship, and what a bad move this is. I mean, Pat's written a book on it. We speak of burping, farting, leaving the bedroom door open. This is showing two balls filled with your plasma spilling into them. So it's just a completely different.
Speaker 2: Level of to be fair, by what I saw in their interaction, the honeymoon.
Speaker 4: Is clearly over. Oh yeah, definitely she needs to leave him. So let's learn a little bit more about Brandon. He was supposed to be heading in on Wednesday. He is not because he's so busy, and so instead he's going to be heading in on Friday. Also, he needed forty dollars, and this is where Brittany tells Kristin. I don't know what she tells Kristen. She tells Kristin what's happening, but I don't think that she I mean break up with him immediately though after that. But I don't know how long Brandon's going to be hanging around because Brittany is pretty damaged in that department.
Speaker 2: Well, self esteem. Yeah, this is the question. Brittany. You've been on television for ten years. You're attractive, you're wealthy, you're funny, and why is your self esteem? Solo is? Did did JACKX do this to you?
Speaker 4: It wasn't just Jacks, because in order to be with Jacks you have to have just dungeon levels of self esteem. But Brittany should. And Brittany is wonderful. She is funny in her own me my way. She cooks a mean overcooked pork chop and can pour a can of Bush's beans into a pot like nobody else.
Speaker 2: But the fact that this is the what do you call the second guy you date the first guy you dated?
Speaker 4: Up?
Speaker 1: Rebound?
Speaker 2: Your rebound? I mean you can see this from a mile away, that this is not he asked for forty dollars, he asked for forty dollars.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I just have to share that.
Speaker 1: Recently it's been it's made clear to us that he has on Twitter commented to somebody said, Brittany, he went from jacks to this guy. He then said, would you give someone you've known for twenty years and are now dating forty dollars? That's basically what she did. That money she gave me didn't hurt her pockets. Bro, you have no idea the lifestyle those people live. That money saved me for a month. That was a drop in the well to her. Someone else commented and said she's a single mother with an autistic child, and his response was, I'm a single father with three kids. What's your point. Then our Queen Kristin Dowdy Dodie comes in and says, what in the actual fuck is he doing even commenting?
Speaker 5: Smh?
Speaker 4: Great, great question, Kristin. He's getting in the mud on Twitter, and I'm just even more confused. This is like a practical joke. Okay, forty dollars saved me for months. What economy is this person?
Speaker 2: His phone on or something?
Speaker 5: Well, again, I don't mean to break it to you. What phone line? Mint mobile?
Speaker 4: Is did he have a juicy fruit addiction that he's not finance?
Speaker 2: You're right?
Speaker 4: The fuck is going on? All right, let's get to dinner with Nia and Danny. A taste of the godella for both.
Speaker 2: Four on the floor and one more dude punch him in the face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So as two gay dead dads right now, I think we agree with Danny. Puke is way worse than poop. Yeah, I hate puke.
Speaker 2: The splatter zone is way more. Yeah, it's disgusting, so hot these two crazy kids though they're so in love clearly. Yeah, exhibited full and full display here on this date, which is what it's meant to show us.
Speaker 4: It was nice to see him contribute to, uh, the rearing of young Adelaide. But we get to this moment where we discussed the visa to me and Danny mentions wanting to have another child?
Speaker 2: Why I, what's wrong.
Speaker 4: With for I? What's wrong with two? What's wrong with three? How are we getting to let's have a fifth child in Santa Clarita. I really don't understand his mindset.
Speaker 1: Rually, go ahead, Okay, So I say this as a non parent, that's the only disclaimer.
Speaker 5: I'm willing to give.
Speaker 1: This is the type of thing that makes me say we must all remember as women, the people that you choose to have kids with is arguably it's the most important decision you're going to make. Fuck your marriage, not remotely as important you can divorce them. Watching this person sit next to his daughter and he has watching Nia be the only one that knows she's about to melt down, the only one that knows how to bounce her, the only one that knows he doesn't know how to care for his child.
Speaker 4: And it's a result fourth one too. It's the fourth one, right, I.
Speaker 5: Believe it was.
Speaker 1: I was listening to I think Danny Pellegrino amazing. He was like, I'm sorry to be on number four and still grossed out by throw up like this, grow up.
Speaker 5: At your Danny.
Speaker 1: You he has disdain for parenthood in this phase and he wants five.
Speaker 5: It's fuck you, Mia.
Speaker 1: Date a billionaire from a different country above six foot and see what happens to your life.
Speaker 4: Okay, she really could. She could bag a billionaire very easily. But let's get to the forty one hundred forty one hundred club. Pat's all Pat's old stomp exit those real great rent.
Speaker 2: Great job. Those of you who have been listening to us for a number of years, I've talked about the lore of one of my greatest friends, Bob the gay Dwarf. Yes, this place is the place where Bob was shooting his fucking mouth off, then drank too much tequila. He passed out and we weren't ready to go home yet, so then we carried him out. Obviously, it wasn't hard to do, very light.
Speaker 4: And we we've talked about it.
Speaker 2: Very dense, and we dragged him out and put him next to the dumpster until we were ready to go, and he little guy just slept next to the dumpster. Yeah, it was right near that area where they were drinking and did this very scene.
Speaker 4: Yeah, memories.
Speaker 2: You just liked to I just posted a picture a video of me podcasting with Ruby and k Casey on Facebook and Bob liked it.
Speaker 4: Really. Can I ask you something? Were you happier than in those days?
Speaker 2: Different kind of happiness?
Speaker 4: Were tagging Bob the Cage Dwarf out to a dumpster than you are now?
Speaker 2: Well, that was a good time. That was a good time.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a good time.
Speaker 2: We had a great time. Those were good times. It's different now my wife, saving is different. I always don't don't I always I used to have to stay up till four in the morning, sometimes have sex with two girls, drink all night, do drugs, party day, and sleep in and thank God, since I met my wife, I never have to live that hell again.
Speaker 4: Imagine the generosity to grab someone from certain doom hell and lifting them out of that spiritual poverty. What an act of love?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Man, do you think it's a coping mechanism that you guys say that you're happy.
Speaker 4: No, it's just a lie. No.
Speaker 2: But also can't do it when you're my age, because you're the fucking old, creepy, fucking back.
Speaker 4: Listen, we're very happy, a pile of shit is this place, and we get to the overwhelming moment, the recounting the overwhelming moment and the loss of the monster fridge. Now we're going to be hosting this party. We'll get to the party. But we get to a post that Kristen med on social media about learning how to model a marriage from Nia and Danny, and she's not wrong. The way that you model a marriage is kind of like Nia and Danny, especially when you're in the throes of the game of bumps. But there are these principles of like there's it should be a very rare thing to have your marriage, you know, fracture to an irreparable degree, and you have to fucking have each other's fucking backs. Okay, so you too, versus the world. You have a responsibility to one another. Okay, if a body needs to be married, the shovels will come out. Okay, it's in the oaths somewhere. But this is where Jasmine goes. You know, I gotta say, I am tired of not being supported. And Jasmine, what are you doing on this television show? It's crazy? Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, again, I just want to point out that. Then she says, she yells it at, she yells at Zach in this parking lot of a place, and she says, why didn't you Why did you raise your hand then, you know, two years ago whatever at that reunion, and and and again, why do you care so much and about something that didn't happen to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well yeah, I've had enough. But but we pick up.
Speaker 2: But she does want Zach to speak to Danny.
Speaker 4: Yes, that speak you will some really important conversations gonna lead to Uh. Now, Jasmine heads over to Mima's house and says, oh my god, you're titty are so small?
Speaker 2: What whoa? Yeah, that caught me to ask.
Speaker 4: Looks like they are still just so big.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Dylan, this is this is gargantuan.
Speaker 4: It's gargantuan. But anyways, they are down and we'll get to the Britney moment. But it actually was really kind of sweet to see her. Well, we'll get to it. It was a sweet moment, but right now she's still healing and she needs to have the chili that she's going to be eating later plate in the fridge next to the bed.
Speaker 2: And then and then I think Jasmine says, hey, is that an empty white claw?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And then we get the roll back of the footage and it was that sneaky little guy, you know, drinking that white claw.
Speaker 1: I was so enraged at first because I was like, I hate that, Jasmine, you know. And again she came out and she was like, oh, this is so weird, Like what was this like empty way and no, actually, according to the film, that's exactly what took place. The elf one in there chugged his white claw and did leave the can and that's why people are blowing your drinking out of proportion when Jesse is also.
Speaker 5: Getting drunk and calling the mother of his child the hooker, right right?
Speaker 4: Can I say? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to say something about Jesse real quick because it was going to be in my bumps. Jesse's role on this show as the villain has truly been diminished, and I do blame Lacey for that because she's so in line. If you just harken back to just last season, him polishing off two bottles of champagne before nine am, and then as Ruby pointed out, alleging that his former wife was a very inexpensive hooker, and we've seen none of that this season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Michelle, sorry, Dell, I think it's because of what Michelle says later in the day that she's like. I think he is trying to be what he thinks Lacey wants in his spouse. And I to her credit, although you think her face is melting, I don't think she wants to date.
Speaker 2: That breaking apart like concrete that's been held with the jackailer, you don't need to.
Speaker 5: Well, I think a little that was Caddy let.
Speaker 4: Me save you. That can was found in the gym, clearly a part of the house that know what, has got into it a while, and that's why you need jaxx Taylor's Okay, you need Jax Taylor because he's in there doing lines of cocaine and throwing wade around. Okay, but no, you, I kid, But you know obviously people are going in there because Jack's been found it very easily. But it seems as that that ken has been there for weeks. And the thing shock you, No, it doesn't shock me. It's a big house. The thing that shocks me, though, is the level of intoxication that would lead you to leaving a can just on the counter of a room in someone's house.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're drunk and you're trying to hide the fact that you're drunk, you just just leave it there because you don't want any connection with it.
Speaker 4: Put it in a fucking trash can somewhere. Ruby, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I was going to say, you either leave it there because you can't bring it back out with you or a thought that popped into my head in addition to that was if you have to have both of your hands free to do something else, and you put said drink down and then forget.
Speaker 5: About it because you're so fucked up. That's maybe that's also what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's clearly the blood alcohol level that led him to just leaving the can behind. But yeah, Brittany's going to eat the chili. Later we moved to the six.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the six.
Speaker 4: Baby you have baby you ben?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not that good.
Speaker 4: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Right on Ventourea Boulevard, the six cross from Jerry's. Oh really yeah, small place?
Speaker 4: The six? Fuck? Yeah, Well, Jesse orders I believe half a vodkatonic. I think I don't know why I heard that, But Danny arrives. The most uncomfortable thing with Danny's always this question of are you going to be drinking around other people? It just makes my skin crawl. He goes, no, I'm not going to I'm just gonna have water, and that will quickly be absolutely nuked by a drink order or a consumption of alcohol in a very quick and sneaky manner. He's a drunk.
Speaker 2: He's a drunk.
Speaker 4: But we sit down and we have this game of bumps kind of conversation that, if I'm being honest, made zero sense to me. So Jesse tries to present to this narrative that people are zeroing in unfairly on the little drunk Health because he is a little drunk Health, but not that often and it's not a big deal, and then presents this kind of war game that it's actually Britney who is the person that we need to go after.
Speaker 2: And it was Jack's that started it with Brittany.
Speaker 4: But then she co signed on it, and then also he said something about her. They go back to the tape with her talking to Lacey. It just didn't make any sense to me. I don't know what Jesse. She think.
Speaker 2: It was a power struggle over the show when it initially started, this is my take, and they were like, do not let them have too much power. So the way that you keep him in line is you go after him. And I think Brittany never liked Nia because she's really pretty. That's my thought. And so let's just punch them down a couple pegs. Ruby, what do you think of my theory?
Speaker 1: Well, so, okay, I think a lot of that could be true. All of it could also be true. I think that what Schwartz says as well, which is like when your husband is abusive, does a lot of cocaine and just decides to hate somebody. Instead of being like Jack, don't say that that's so mean. You shouldn't talk about you. Just say, like, I know he's so drunk all the time every time we see him, like to a certain extent, just fucking agree with the guy and be like, you're right, he's a demon and we should try to take him down. I also think what you're saying is correct. Pat, two things can be true. But when we arrived, I have to clarify something with you. I believe that they Danny when he has voiceovers in La he stays at like an apartment or.
Speaker 5: At a hotel.
Speaker 4: I think, so probably okay, cool.
Speaker 1: So I just want to put that in the column of like reason like thirty five, that this marriage will work, longevity, like faithfulness, like they are built to last.
Speaker 4: Say, he may drive back to Santa Clarita. I don't know that he does, though, I mean, what's the what's venture to Santa Clarita at like ten o'clock at night? Thirty minutes less? You think, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll see note on this little guy meet up here. Schwartz actually gives us a little update on his relationship with Keana Mowana whatever.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He tells us they're so in love and it's because they have so much in common.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they love cocaine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love how she has to bring her a little buddy everywhere they go to if you notice.
Speaker 4: The little the little Levi comes around everywhere weather Yep, that's fun. All right, Let's get to Brittany, who heads back to the Beverly Hills place.
Speaker 2: This is her swan reveal.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is her swan reveal. The balls are kind of clear now, so we take a look at the work and the doctors after unveiling her breasts, say now, now see do you see how before we got our hands on you, your your tits were disgusting, mangled message right, you looked like absolute shit. But now look look at what's happened. Da da da da. But I do mean there's a really sweet moment in Brittany kind of seeing her body and being happy with it because all that matter did really fucking unload on her self worth and I'm really happy for Britney. Brittany's a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: You know, when I got my initial double chin removed and like, uh, I remember thinking like, wow, okay, I finally got rid of my double chin because I used to like starve myself and what would still be left is my fucking double chin. I couldn't get right rid of it, right, so I spent all this money I put on my credit card. It was like four grand. Everyone around would go, oh, you still got a double chin. I was like, you fucking pricks. And I hope for Brittany people don't think, wow, you look the same.
Speaker 5: I don't think they do, Pat, So that's good, right. I'm very happy for her too. I also want to again just point out.
Speaker 1: Dylan is gasping for air when they show her large breasts with her nipples blurred out. The only thing I could think about was, oh my goodness, those are heaving mammies.
Speaker 5: And that's the after. So happy for her, though, Thank you for talking.
Speaker 4: Yep okay, crab boils and surgery to lift the pain of abuse. Let's get to the apartment.
Speaker 2: First off, I want to thank but acknowledge Zach for doing this in the producers understanding why we should do this, nine cast members, a crew members in a two hundred square foot apartment with a wall mounted air conditioning unit. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, I gotta calm down. I have got to calm down, wasn't he? It's fine, it's fine. Let's do this like we discussed. Let's get some furniture in the apartment. Let's make it look less like we're throwing a party for surviving a home invasion and more like a housewarming party.
Speaker 2: Can I say this, Michelle, I believe in her friend arrived first and she's offered a drink, and oh.
Speaker 4: I love Natalie. Get Natalie on the show. He's hilarious, she's hot.
Speaker 2: I like, now, yeah, a little snobby and Michelle, I don't drink out of a red Solo cups? Okay, but lived in a house where this was a constant sout right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, all right, that's such a good point. How can you have no tolerance for red solo cup but have lived in.
Speaker 2: A beehive with that guy looking at you all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's way that Aaron when he was okay, Yeah, there's no way that Aaron when he was sleeping closed his eyes all the way. There's no way.
Speaker 2: The lids aren't long enough to stretch over.
Speaker 4: Those The length it's the length that's missing.
Speaker 1: That scene in Matilda where the mom sits up in bed and her sleep mask has the eyes on it. My god, that's erin just all the time.
Speaker 4: Though, was Jennifer Tilly the mom and that.
Speaker 1: No Dylan, not even remotely. But also, just want to say, Michelle, here's another thing that I really appreciated.
Speaker 5: There was a lot.
Speaker 1: Of ambient lighting in this establishment. Producers or maybe it was Zach or BINGI, I'm not sure. No one would turn off the overhead lighting, and so everyone arriving in high heels and bodycon dresses. It was an incredible thing to watch. These people are almost forty years old. They are dressed to go to like a wedding welcome party type that level of event, Okay, and then they walk into the scene that Pat described, and that is that's what I want to see more of.
Speaker 5: And Michelle thought she would be probably what the fifth cast member to arrive. No, no, baby, come on in here with your wine that you can't drink?
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 4: Stito's right, right, right, because what we don't have is an ability to open a bottle of wine here. Okay, Also there are holes in the wall, but you can have an orange ice we have forty eight of them, or you can have some.
Speaker 5: Tito's and that's, honestly it one of those.
Speaker 4: All right, So schwartz Head heads over with Fabiano and La la is by all right, all right, Lala, you know liquor makes us do a lot of crazy things. The TV has been ripped off the wall, and I know that Lacey's face is confusing to you.
Speaker 2: Beautiful girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree. Her looking at the dominoes was my favorite moment of the episode. Agreed ew ew ew ew Okay, we get to this divorce cult conversation, and I agree with Laala here, Lacey, you have gotten on a pair of stilts and you have marched way too far over the line talking about Michelle and her boyfriend's wedding that they paid too much for it. Maybe just lead that one alone. That's a little too dunky.
Speaker 2: You're referring to Lacy and Michelle kind of having a good time chatting about talking about defor.
Speaker 4: I don't know how good of a time Michelle was having, but yeah, Rubes, go ahead.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say, is like, hey, Michelle. Although I think that at that point Lacey was overstepping a little bit.
Speaker 5: Nothing. It's not going to make you.
Speaker 1: Burst into flames if you chuckle a little bit, like her being like you can join our cult, like you don't despise Schwartz. He laughed at it like you. It was like, oh god, this is the iciest reception ever. So I was also like, you know what, Lacy, I don't really blame you for being like your wedding was so fucking expensive. It was crazy. How dumb of you like laugh at something we're trying. It's awkward for all of us.
Speaker 4: Help me, yeah, help me. Speaking of awkward, we get to the toast I believe, or it is, the conversation with the charismatic Danny up first, ye yes, okay, So Zach says that he needs to have a conversation with him and as a ball brother, hold space for Danny to remember what the fuck he's talking about. They discuss that Danny's alpha energy comes out a little bit too much when he gets drunk. Zach doesn't care, loves him, it's all good. Just just wanted to let you know that there's alpha And it was so funny. Was before they had this conversation. I believe Danny was talking to Melissa in front of those fifty orange ice bottles, and he said, you know the reason why these conversations have not landed with Danny is because he hasn't had the conversation with me yet. Okay, so that's why we haven't reversed his alcoholism. But me, giant monster energy refrigerator in human form, has this conversation.
Speaker 2: It'll all get fixed. Okay, Zach got it. It's so fascinating with Zach. The sense of self worth that he has is amazing, incredible. We didn't mention that Danny Danny. Danny sneaks a number of drinks in this episode too.
Speaker 4: He does.
Speaker 2: Why does he do that? Have some drinks at home on them, take a roadie so you relax. You got the buzz on it. I can just chill at the.
Speaker 4: Party, yeah, or take some anti anxiety medication. I don't know what you need to do. But there's this weird thing where he's sneaking drinks. They would say, because the narrative is so strong and he wants to avoid the narrative. Here's the problem, though, you little charismatic man. It makes you look even worse like a drunk, which is why you're doing it. Let's not kid around. You don't care about the narrative. You have an addiction to alcohol. Go ahead, Ruby, Okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, I will I will now be calling him mister Chrisma when I can remember to. I think part of the reason he's hiding it is because he's telling Nia that he is not drinking right right, And then he's kind of playing it off of this whole narrative thing. I think you're right, he obviously has no it. He doesn't give a shit about the narrative. But I think that the hiding it thing is because he is trying to hide it from the people that he's there with. But mainly I think he's telling Nia that he's going to these things and not drinking. He keeps talking about all of the ice water that he's drinking in front of her.
Speaker 5: It's so weird.
Speaker 1: And when she comes to that garage and knocks on that door and says knock knock, I was like, Oh, my god.
Speaker 4: Your handler's here. You've been away from the Beacon for a little bit too long.
Speaker 1: Dan, Your ankle is buzzing, Danny, Yeah, we got a little buzz.
Speaker 4: Your table's ready, got to get you back. We get to the speech. We wrap up with Zach gathering everybody on the floor to hear him cry about a venmo. He's going to be sending Chris. This is one of the saddest tudid beings I think on reality television right now. It's it's it's just really crazy what he does on TV. I don't know how much that venmo was.
Speaker 5: It was two thousand dollars he owed her thirteen hundred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well, very moving, very moving.
Speaker 2: I will say. Out of the three season Zach has been on our screens, this has been his least annoying and most tolerable.
Speaker 4: Agreed, Yeah, I guess, I guess, and yeah, I speaking sloppily and hyperbolically. Obviously, there are people on you know, say yes to the felon you know on TLC are sadder than Zach. He's not, He's not that bad, but he is a very confusing and goofy human being getting the comments. Let us know what you think about any of the cast of characters on this The Valley, the recap of this episode and more. We love you guys very much. I'm Dylan saying goodbye, Pat say goodbye. He is
Speaker 2: Your head.