Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, Welcome to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donnie Peters and I'll be flying solo today while Tim is well, he's flying, actually he's traveling. After a Super High ROLLERBWL and Super High Roller series wrapped up over in North Cyprus. Tim was over there. He's back on the road. I think he's gonna be doing some sight seeing, some vacationing while he makes his way back to the States. So it's gonna be just mostly me today. We do have two interviews on this episode, both conducted by Tim while he was over in Europe, so those are coming. We're gonna keep it pretty simple on this episode. All we're gonna discuss are what happened at Super High Roll and Super High Roller series. But that should be enough, because some big things happened across the pond. As always, please like and subscribe to the Poker Go Podcast. It helps us grow and we greatly appreciate that. This episode of the Poker Go Podcast is brought to you by gto Wizard, the number one app for poker players. With gto Wizard, you can take your game to the next level through a variety of state of the art tools and strategy content. Just head on over to gtowizard dot com slash poker Go to receive free access for your first twenty four hours as well as ten percent off your first purchase. And I do also need to remind everyone about the poker Go Main Event seat giveaway that we are still running. We're giving away three seats to the WSP Main event next year. We already drew two winners. Those two winners have accepted their prize, so we have one more to go. That drawing is going to take place on September nineteenth, so coming up next month that that will be the final table day of the final event of the twenty twenty four Poker Masters. So all you have to do is be a annual subscriber to poker Grow or also a VIP subscriber to poker Grow. Then you will get entered into that drawing as long as you meet the eligibility requirements. If you do need to upgrade or grab an annual subscription to poker Grow, you guys can use the promo code WSOP twenty four win believe that one still works to get you twenty dollars off your first year of a new annual plan. If for whatever reason it doesn't work, SHRB nine will also get you twenty dollars off your first year of a new annual plan. Voidware prohibited, no purchase necessary. Visit pokergro dot com slash rules for official terms. All right, Super High roller Bowl nine just up today. It's Sunday, August twenty fifth here in Las Vegas. Three straight days of action, twenty four entries, more than seven million dollars in a prize in the prize school. Jeff Platt and Brent Hanks on the call, and they called the crowning of Seth Davies. He was the player standing alone at the top of the mountain when things were all said and done.
Speaker 2: Makes the call and there is that signature win for Seth Davies, so many close calls in his career.
Speaker 1: He gets the job done here.
Speaker 2: To join a list of illustrious champion.
Speaker 1: You heard it there, Jeff Platt calling Seth Davies as the Winter. He defeated Juan Pardo Dominguez in heads up play. Both players had a straight Davies had the best of it, was able to get his jam called. And that was all she wrote for the Spaniard in second place, Davies taking home three million, two hundred and six thousand dollars for his efforts. Three hundred thousand dollars buy in on the Super High Roller Bowl. This was the flagship Super High Roller Bowl. Davies joins a very very good group of past champions for this event. Brian rast Rayner, Kempy, Christoph Vogelsaging Justin Bonima, Isaac Haxton, Michael Odamo, Daniel Legrand New and then Isaac Hackston again. So Davies is now in that elite group. One parto one point nine million for second place for him. Jeremy Osmas continues his absolutely blazing hot year. One point two million for third place for Jeremy Osmas. And hey, if you missed it, you guys should go back and listen to the last episode when I talked to Jeremy just before he got on a plane to go over to Europe to play in this series. And Leonard Maua he got fourth place for seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. But Davies, he's the man we all need to celebrate. He's on top of it all. It feels like for quite some time, you know, Davies has always been showing up to these events, the biggest events in the world. He plays a hunt of the PGT stuff, He plays high rollers with the WSP, he plays them all over the world. He plays the Triton stuff, et cetera, et cetera. But the results, you know, really haven't been there. A lot was made a couple of years ago about all of the close calls and beats and all that sort of stuff that Chris Brewer was taking. You know, Seth Davies is kind of in the same vein. You know, he's just constantly showing up. A very seasoned player, extremely talented, very studied, but you know, he just wasn't breaking through. Now, he did win earlier in the PGT season. Earlier this year he won the final event, the twenty five thousand dollars buying at the PGTPLO series. So that was a big score for him. Believe he took like five hundred and twenty thousand dollars for that one. But this one, you know, this is in another category all by itself. Super high roller bull victory and let's now hear from Seth Davies. Tim caught up with him after the victory.
Speaker 3: Seth congratulations you just went super high ROLLBOE nine. I want to know what's what's going on right now? How what's the emotion, like, what's the what's the headspace like after winning three point two million oars?
Speaker 4: I mean super intense, man. It It was especially when we only played heads up two hands, so like I was just kind of settling into like, Okay, I'm playing a massive heads up match for one point three million, and then all of a sudden secondhand I make like basically the nuts and I'm all in and he's tanking, like wow, he's gonna call I'm gonna win like this. I was thinking right through there, So it was just very intense right away. It came in a big, big wave of just like you know, I'm playing a gigantic heads up match and then it's over, and it so very intense. Have calmed down a little bit now, but you know, it's as you fork as.
Speaker 5: It gets from poker.
Speaker 3: Where does the super high rollerbale for you personally rank among all these high role eponomis that you play around the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean super high rollable ranks super high. Especially for me, it has like a special place in my heart because the first time I ever played a gigantic tournament like over one hundred k was super high rollable in Vegas. I think it was twenty eighteen and I actually bubbled, So it was you know, the first time I experienced like a very high stakes like this went really bad. You know, like I was had such high hopes for this tournament and I end up bubbling getting nothing. So now coming full circle and actually getting to win it.
Speaker 5: It's it's really.
Speaker 3: Cool for me personally obviously, you know, playing these high rollers, you know, you're battling against friends all the time, in this case close from back home, Jeremy, I was mostly playing foulhanded. What's it like playing with someone close like that, you know for such high stakes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was amazing.
Speaker 4: I think it really did a lot for my mindset to have one of my closest fands right next to me, because you know, throughout the final table we were able to kind of just say little things to each other and the kind of bring the temperature down and kind of calm us down a little bit, so like help me kind of stay grounded and focused.
Speaker 6: So that was really cool. That's something you like almost never get to do, especially at these stakes.
Speaker 4: So it was like really unique and it really helped with my mindset and kind of stay staying calm and grounded for someone.
Speaker 3: Like you, a family man, you know, to you nowadays, a little bit older, what's more important to you? Is it, you know, winning greens or trying to win bracelets, WPT titles, or is it the catch you just playing purely for winning the most money you can.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's it's both.
Speaker 4: I think I think that that's actually something where when I was younger, I thought kind I put place less important, less importance on winning like actually trophies and things like that, But as they've gotten older, it's it's pretty cool to kind of not only win money, but also like win the respect of people in your industry, especially your peers in the in the tournaments, and so it's, uh, it does definitely carry some weight with me, and you know, being respected. You know, the older I get, the more I kind of think that money is kind of overrated. Like obviously, this is my job and I'm here to make money, but things like respect and people you know, being happy for you is, uh is maybe even more important than the money. So I'm never gonna be a guy who's you know, just like very egotistical about like I'm winning all this trophies and all that, but like it is a part of it, and it's something that's very cool and a lot of people don't get to experience that in whatever career they have, So I.
Speaker 5: Really appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, super higher rollable title. Now you won the twenty five KPLO Championship back in March. You're sitting just outside the top town on the PGT leader board, so probably something you've probably lucked in for this free roll. But I want to know, as a high role player and you personally, how important is it that you know the PGT does have a million dollar free roll, does all these player bonuses and gives back to the guys that kind of make them too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean the PGT is a ma the I was actually talking to Makiya Makita Bodzikuci about this and how the PGT does so much for the players, like more so than any other tour with just all these bonuses, Like every series there's a bonus, there's the.
Speaker 4: Free role, there's just the uh the year long leaderboard bonus. There's a very low rake. So it's a very it's a it's a it's a tour that really focuses on the players and gives us a lot of value and a lot of reason to show up. So the PGT is really kind of special to me. And it's especially cool because I was kind of involved in high stakes poker, like right at the start of this, uh at the Aria with with Poker Go and everything. So I saw this, saw this, I've seen this kind of grow out of just kind of a more casual, unofficial high Roller series. So it's really cool to you know, cement myself as like a big part of it by winning this. So it's been really nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah you heard, you heard there.
Speaker 5: It feels good.
Speaker 1: It feels good to finally finally get this this thing for the guy I mentioned the straight over straight that was ultimately the final hand, but there was a big bluff that Davies pulled three handed. He came into the final day four players remaining. They were all in the money. Davies was second in chips behind just one Parto Dominguez. The bluffy pulled was against Juan Parto. It was three handed, twenty thousand, forty thousand blinds. Parto made it ninety thousand on the button with king seven hearts. Dave's called out of the big blind with eight six off. It came four to four to three with two clubs and I believe one diamond. Davis checked. Parto bet sixty thousand. Davies made the call. Turn was the five of spades. Davey's leads this time for ninety thousand. Parto elects to kick it up to three hundred and fifteen thousand. Davies says no, no, no, sir, and makes it six hundred and fifty thousand. Parto can't really do anything there, even though he did have the best hand. He puts his hand into the muck and Davies scooped that pot to kind of really put himself in the driver's seat.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He played extremely well throughout the final table. There was kind of some some icm things going on at the beginning where both Leonard Maua and Jeremy Osmas were kind of on the shorter side. So at times when Davies had some bigger hands, you know, he had jacks, he had ace queen stuff like that. Out of the small blind facing raises from Juan Parto, who was the chip leader, so Davies, you know, not wanting to completely blow up his equity in the spot, given the two other shorter stacks at the table, you know, opting to play those a little bit more on the conservative side. But ultimately he was able to maneuver himself to heads up play, and then him and Juan Parto played two hands of heads up play before it was all over, and Davies was the three point two million dollar winner. Davies has now amassed more than twenty nine million dollars in live tournament earnings. This is according to the hendedmob dot com. He now sits twenty sixth on Poker's all time money list. This score move him ahead of Scott sever, Brian rast Antonio, Smndiri, Mike Watson, Danny Tang, and Dan Coleman. Some other big wins on Davies's career resume include twenty sixteen, he won the WPT Canadian Spring Championship. I mentioned that he won the PGTPLO Series twenty five K earlier this PGT season, and then, interestingly enough, in twenty nineteen, not a victory for Davies, he got second place in the EPT Barcelona fifty K, but second place to Jean Pardo, so those two have a little bit of history and have gone headhead before. As for the PGT leaderboard, Davies picks up six hundred points. There he moves to thirteen hundred and twenty five points total, where he now sits thirteenth. Entering the next series for the PGT, which is the Poker Masters, Davies moves up ahead of Brian Kim and then he's just behind Kristin Foxin on the PGT leaderboard. Davies did wrap up the entire Super High Roller series with two cashes. He had, of course, the Super High Roller Bowl victory. He also finished fourth in event number six for fifty nine thousand dollars. And then just quickly, I'll run through the other event winners and then I'll hit on some some notable stuff. So we have the first event twenty five. K Nolan had told them so quickly. I think Tim and I talked about this before. But interesting about these events as all part of the Super High Roller Bowl series, including the Super High Roller Bowl, all freeze outs, so you know, you can you can really understand how much players won or loss at this series because you don't have to factor in re entries, so you know that, you know, if somebody fired all these events they were in for X dollars and then they cashed for whatever they cashed for, you can do the quick math and say, Okay, this person was up this much money or this person was down this much money. Pretty easy to do there. So I kind of liked that, you know, just on the on the nerd side of things, but I would guess that, you know, re entries might have been favored. But we'll see what Tim says. We'll get his temperature on that. He was obviously over there in North Cyprus and probably talked to a lot of the players and felt them out in that regard. So once he gets back, once we get back on the horn together, we'll we'll hit on that a little bit more in depth. But back to the events. The first event of the series was a twenty five thousand dollars buying Nolan man hold Him eight Max event. Roman Haravic won it for three hundred and sixteen thousand dollars. There were thirty nine entries in this one. Santos Servanna, who won the w s P two hundred and fifty k Super high Roller this summer. He finished in second place there. Event number two was a twenty five thousand dollars buying Nolan man hold him seven max. The first three events were all twenty five ks. It was an eight max, then a seven max, then a six max. So this this second event seven max, thirty nine entries. Again same as the first event. Kwan Zau topped all comers and won three hundred and sixteen thousand dollars. He defeated Louis Spencer in heads up play, Lewis Spencer taking home two hundred and twenty thousand dollars for second place. Ren Lynn finished in third four hundred and fifty eight thousand dollars and then squeaking into the money with a min cash here in this one was none other than Jeremy Osmis, cashing in sixth place for sixty two thousand dollars. Event number three twenty five k Nolan mad hold them six max, forty one entries in this one, maher Noira, I probably completely butchered ou. In fact, I know I did, won it for three hundred and thirty three thousand dollars, defeating Adrian Matteos. We're gonna talk about him a lot when I run through these results, Mateo's finishing in second place for two hundred and thirty one thousand dollars there and then the buying gets upped. For event number four, fifty thousand dollars, Nolanman hold him a seven max thirty entries, Masashi o Ya takes it down five hundred and thirty five thousand dollars from him, Jeremy Osmis finishing second for three hundred and seventy three thousand dollars, and then aj Mateos he just finished second in the event before he gets third place in this event for two hundred and sixty two thousand dollars. Also cashing in this one someone I feel like we haven't seen in a long time. Sirel Mitzi fifth place one hundred and twenty thousand dollars for Sirell. Event number five was the one hundred thousand dollars Nolaman hold him eight max thirty five entries there, prize pool over three point four million dollars. Maximvskarinski takes it down for one point two five million dollars. He topped Thomas Santurn and heads up play. Brian Kim got third, Adrian Mitteos third consecutive final table. He takes fourth for four hundred and twenty thousand dollars there, and then we move on to event number six, twenty five thousand dollars buying Nolan Matholdam Mystery Bounty six Max. Here it was Adrian Matteos topping phil Ivy in heads up play Mateos taking one hundred and sixty two thousand dollars, and then I think he I think he won one hundred and sixty five thousand dollars in bounties as well. Those don't count in the official prize pool results and they don't count towards PGT leaderboard points, but nice score there. So four consecutive final tables for Mateos he gets, he gets a second, a third, a fourth, he gets this win here he tops phil Ivy. This was the event that Seth Davies, the Super High Rollable champion, did finish fourth in and then Serell Mizzy got back in there sixth place for thirty two thousand dollars. We talked about the Super High rollerbl that was technically the seventh event on the schedule here, So moving on to event number eight, twenty five thousand dollars PLO. These final three events, Event eight, Event nine, and Event ten. We're All potlamit Omaha Tournaments. Event eight twenty five thousand dollars buying PLO seven Max Martin dam takes it down for two hundred and seventy eight thousand dollars. Then in event number nine, a fifty thousand dollars buy in PLO seven Max you Oni you Co mine In takes it down five hundred and twenty six thousand dollars. Looks like he made a deal to some degree with Gurgo Naggy, Naggy taking four hundred and thirty one thousand dollars for a second place finish there. Naggi also cashed fourth for twenty five thousand dollars. So in the first PO event, novet number eight, the final four players are elected to do a save there to get the fourth place finisher there buying back. So so Naggi, you know, broke even on the first event cash pretty bring on that second PLO event there and then event number ten, the final event of the series, twenty five thousand dollars buying PLO Mystery Bounty. It was Richard Greicho winning for one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars. Jean Peter Yatman took second and Lataro Guerra took third place in that one. Just kind of looking at the stats from the series, so we talked about Seth Davies. He finished the series having earned the most PGT leaderboard points. He picked up six hundred and seventy one total. As I mentioned earlier, he moved up to thirteenth overall on the season leaderboard. Jeremy Osmas three cashes for him more than one point six million dollars one. He picks up six hundred and sixty one PGT leaderboard points and what that does for mister Osmas is it puts him in the number one spot of the PGT leaderboard. Ozmas came into this series in fifth place. He earns enough points to overtake Michael Rocco, who was the player who came into this series with the number one spot. Michael Rocco did not go over to Cyprus to play in this event. Jeremy Osmas takes the top spot. He moves up to twenty one and sixty points total. Ozmas has eighteen cases on the season this PGT more than five point one million dollars one but he hasn't won an event yet. Eighteen cashes but no wins yet. The next closest in terms of cases is just looking at these stats here, Oh, Daniel Legrandu. Of course he's got fifteen cashes on the PGT this season, but he's got two victories. You have Dylan Wiseman's got fourteen cashes. You got a few players here, David Coleman, Jesse Lonis, and Aramzobian all have thirteen cashes, and then there's some other people with some double digit cashes as well. But where Jeremy Osmas sits I would guess he has to be the favorite to top the leaderboard at the end of the season. Of course, there's probably I don't know what thirty forty events left that are going to be qualifying for the PGT. But given the given that Jeremy plays all the games, he lives in Las Vegas, he's gonna be playing all the stuff there. You know, he's gonna be starting with the Poker Masters, He'll play the PLO series that's coming up. I'm guessing he'll be in the Super High Rollable PLO that's also coming up in October. So he's gonna be battling and all of that stuff. You know, Jeremy's extremely talented as a poker player and and he's well versed. He can play all the different games. So with with that lead that he has, and you know, coupled with the momentum, the confidence that he has, all of that sort of stuff, it's it's it's hard to say that anyone else is the favorite. But of course, you know, there's there's a lot to be had with with the PGT season, So we'll see how it goes. Tim did talk with Jeremy, and I know we spoke with him where I spoke with him on the last episode heading into this series. But now that he took the number one spot, Tim caught up with him over in Cyprus and here is that interview for you.
Speaker 3: Now, Jeremy, congratulations, that is your third biggest career score, one point two million. You came in the day as a short stack, lighted up a spot. I want to know when you were eliminated, is that a feeling of joy cashing for one point two million or more? Like, man, I'm so close to potentially one point nine and three point two million.
Speaker 7: Yeah, for me personally, like the biggest stressor is kind of the bubble right. Once that's burst, I feel like it's everyone's a little more laid back. I mean we're all, you know, not playing any different, but I personally feel less stressed because you know, you're making money and you're just kind of might make a lot more money.
Speaker 5: So that's kind of how I view.
Speaker 3: It, speaking of, you know, the amount of money that's up for grabs, You're sitting at the table with a close trying of your seth. How is that playing such like uba high steaks with a close friend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it's kind of just most people in high stakes now are you know, Like everyone was very good the final few people. Everyone was very very good. So it's not like I know his game, he knows my game. It's kind of like we're all playing a very solid, very strong game, so.
Speaker 5: None of that comes into play.
Speaker 7: I think we've just played so much poker that it doesn't really you don't think about it much, like if he busts me, if I bust him, whatever, Like we just take it hand by hand and just kind of play your hand. You know, we've just done it so long. I don't think about like busting him or him busting me. It's kind of like, oh, this hand, I think I should do this, you know.
Speaker 5: Type of thing.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about your twenty twenty four You know, you second place in the one hundred k of the World Series, cashing the two fifty k, and now you've third place in this What's what's the secret to your twenty twenty four year of poker?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean maybe I put a little less emphasis on solver, following the solver at all costs and focusing on some other dynamics going on, especially at the World Series where there's weaker players.
Speaker 5: That's a very big deal. I think that's that's part of it.
Speaker 7: Surely I've ran very well, you know, I mean I haven't won anything, as people like to point out, like maybe you.
Speaker 5: Or Jeff Platt, but whatever.
Speaker 7: You know, there's a lot of value in getting second and third and fourth, and if you try to win more, you get fifth more. So I'm trying to make the most money. I cannot win the most titles I can win, so you know, that's just kind of how I look at it. But it's just been a very fortunate year. The biggest heater I've ever been on I would say, without a.
Speaker 3: Doubt I was gonna ask that about that, you know, titles versus money, you know, I think I mentioned on Twitter the other day, but this is you know, you know, iteen cash this season the PGT no wins yet. But is that thought process you know of I just want to win the most money something that as an older you know, y're older now have a family. Is that thinking or is it just you've always been like that.
Speaker 5: I think I've always been like that.
Speaker 7: I mean, as a professional poker player, my number one goal is to make the most money I can. And along the way I picked up lots of titles. I don't know how many PGT titles I have. And then you know, I have six bracelets. So you will when you put yourself there, you're just going to win, you know.
Speaker 5: And I haven't done it this year.
Speaker 7: But if you look at how many final tables it's been, it's not like it's you know, fifty and like I'm playing doing something wrong. I don't think, you know, maybe there's times to look at your game and say, like, come, maybe I'm being too passive here and just kind of trying to ladder up a little too much. You could definitely be doing something like that. But I think it's a lot of variants. I mean two years ago I won like I think ten tournaments or something something absurd, you know. So it's just in a handful of live tournaments. There's just a lot of variants, a lot of volatility, and you know, I feel like the wins will come. I'm glad I, like I said, I have some already, because otherwise I would be pushing more to you know, wish I had won more or had more titles. But at this point, it's, yeah, just make the most money I can.
Speaker 3: Let's bring it back to the PGT. You're now number one on the PGT leaderboard. We've got three hundred and twenty five points ahead of Michael Rocker. How important is it to you to first of all, win potentially win finished on top of the PGT leader board, especially in like a series you play nearly every.
Speaker 5: Even Yeah, it's it's important to me.
Speaker 7: I mean I going into the year, I feel like I am one of the favorites to win the PGT leaderboard without a doubt. I live in Vegas, play every series, I play PLO, I play mix, I go hard at the World Series, so I'm definitely one of the top guys, you know, so it would mean a lot, you know, and there's extra fifty k, which is amazing. A lot of most places give you nothing for leaderboards, so I think that's pretty cool. So yeah, it's something that I think about, you know, going into the year and throughout the year, and.
Speaker 5: Partially made this trip to for that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: If this was a PGT thing, I may or may not have even come. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like there's now that you're leading your head? Is there some added pressure for you to hold that spot. We've probably got maybe thirty or forty events remaining in the.
Speaker 7: Not really, you just kind of can only do so much, you know. You just take it day by day, hand hand by hand, tournament by tournament. It's not like I'm paranoid someone catching me. They might, you know, and if it happens, it happens. I'm just gonna keep playing how I play and just try to play my best and hopefully I can just stay on that top spot.
Speaker 1: So that was Jeremy Osmas. I mean, he's gonna be gunning for it. He's going to be trying to win that PGT player of the Year title. It does come with a fifty thousand dollars bonus, and then you would enter into the PGT Championship million dollar free roll with the most chips, so he'd be in a good position there set himself up as good as possible. But again, as I mentioned, still plenty of poker left to be played on the PGT. It all starts in September. September tenth or eleventh, I think it's tenth for the twenty twenty four Poker Masters. The series starts the tenth. Streaming starts on the eleventh. We'll be streaming every single day, two streams per day starting on the eleventh, I believe, doing the final table of whatever you know event took place the prior day, and then play down. But then after the final table is done, a couple hours after I don't know, it's around seven thirty or so Vegas time. Don't don't hold me to that number or that time, but he'll be read around then as we'll pick up day one coverage of the next event that's happening. Remco and I plan to be on the call for commentary and we'll take we'll take that one down to a final table, So something like fifteen streams or something we're doing from Poker Mass, so tons of poker streaming to come from Poker Ghro. So that's that's really cool, and I'm certainly excited to be in the booth alongside my guy Remco and call the action for all of these highly competitive, highly talented super elite players. We touched on ad Matteos and all those results that he had. He finished this series with four cashes. He had that victory cast for just over one million and seventy five thousand dollars. That does not include the believe again, it was one hundred and sixty five thousand dollars that he won in mystery bounties. But he moves up to six on the PGT leaderboard.
Speaker 5: He has one.
Speaker 1: Thousand, five and sixty eight points total, so he's just behind Daniel Legrand who's in fifth place. He moves ahead of a Ramzobian who was in seventh place. Mateos has one victory on the PGT this season. Ten cashes, more than two point six million dollars. One some other players who had multiple cashes over at Super high Roller series you had. Maxim Askarinsky had two cashes. Leonard Mahak, Kwanzaut and Gurgo Nagy all had two cashes. Sorell Mitzi had two cashes. Sam Greenwood had two cases as well, So you know, pretty good series overall. I'll be interested to hear Tim's take when he, you know, gets back over here and you know, gets gets all settled in and we'll hop on another pod. I think we're going to be trying to do some different style podcasts during the Poker Masters that those are in the planning stages right now, so hopefully we can delivered to you guys some fun stuff for that one. But other than that, I mean, that's all I got for you, you know, short one, but hopefully you consider it pretty sweet. Just want to remind everyone again this Poker gro WSP main event seat giveaway the final drawing for the third and final seat to next year's wspmin event. It comes with I think it's four nights at Aria and you also get a travel voucher or travel credit to help you book a flight. But that final drawing, that third and final drawing will take place on September nineteenth, So if you're not already a Poker Grow Annual subscriber or a VIP subscriber, I would encourage you to do so again. If you want to see the rules, you can head on over to poker go dot com slash rules. All right, that's gonna do it for me. Hopefully you guys tuned into the live streaming coverage from Super Highroller Series slash Super Hygroller Bowl on Poker Grow. If you didn't, go back and check it out. A lot of really high level play that everyone can learn from, myself included. I really enjoyed watching that show. Until next time, my name is Donna Peters. Talk to you later. Express