Speaker 1: Welcome back, folks, and joining us now is Gerald Slinty. And it's Wednesday and the day that a new Trends Journal is released, and we got the cover of it. See if you can pull that up, Travis. It says whether you love tariffs or hate tariffs, that's not the question. Sometimes you need a dictator, says Trump, and I can do anything I want. And that is the issue. That is the issue, folks. As with so many things with Donald Trump, it's not so much what he does, but it's the way that he does it that is disastrous and dangerous as well. Thank you for joining us Gerald, and of course, folks, if you want to get the trans Journal again released every week on Wednesday, a great source of information. We're going to talk about some of the featured articles on here today. You can get ten percent off if you use the code night at Trends journal dot com. Thank you for joining us. Gerald. You're spot on with that, with that coverage, spot on with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's his quotes that we're not making it up. Yeah, sometimes you need to dictator. I can do anything I want. I mean, what, who the hell are you to say this crap?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who the hell are you. Yeah right, you left Oh e a, hef a billion dollars worth of real estate? All right, I'm a little spoiled daddy's boy again. That's a fact. His brother, Robin, who I had lunch with back in twenty seventeen, he told me when the father died back in two thousand and two, left over half a billion dollars worth of real estate to the family that was back then. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Now how much is that that real estate worth? There's nothing more than a spoil Who the hell is he to say, I'm you sometimes you need to dictator. I could do whatever I want. How about we the people? Screw you? What do you mean? We the people?
Speaker 1: And he's one of the most corrupt presidents I've ever seen. In front of everybody, he's out there enriching himself using his connections because he claims it's his family, just like Lettinik claims it's his family that's out there doing this stuff. But the amount of money that he's made in crypto as he's manipulating things is he's essentially getting paid for his influence, and he's not even trying to hide it except to say that it's Don Junior and Eric are doing it. You know, when I talked about this the other day about Trump losing his teriff authority, I said, you know, he immediately illustrated why this should not be done by one individual, Why it's in the constitution that you don't have one individgefull setting these things up. Because immediately he says, all right, that's it ten percent on everybody in the world, and within the next within twenty four hours, he's jumped it up to fifteen percent. You know, all this stuff about Trump always chickens out, the Taco stuff, that's not true. He's not chickening out, but he's always changing his orders. That's really what Taco stands for. Trump always changing orders, and it's that chaos that has been so destructive to the economy and individual companies. Nobody can make a plan because he's constantly changing the rates. You never know what he's going to do. Did he have a bad night last night? Is there somebody in another country that he's angry at. He's going to jack up the terraffs.
Speaker 2: Going back to what the family. This is one of the articles in this week's trans Journal. And by the way, if you put in a night it's course, the grand total of two dollars and fifty cents a week, pennies a day, and the magazine's bout about one hundred and eighty five pages this week. You read what you want, geopolitics, socioeconomics, high tech science, AI. It's a magazine anyway, and it's in different languages, and you could, you know, you could read it online, print it out as a PDF. But anyway, Eric Trump backs quote low cost per kill end quote Israel drone maker's merger with small Florida construction company in hopes of making the taking company public.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right, all right, Yeah, kill for profit yep. Machiavellian industrial complex.
Speaker 2: Trumps Sun takes victory lap at World Liberty Financial Conference at marl Largo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not about world liberty. That digital currency, as you pointed out back in twenty twenty, said from dirty cash to digital trash. And so that's all about surveillance and control. It's not about global liberty. It's about global tyranny and surveillance and controlling when people can spend money and when they can, why they can spend money on, and what they can't spend money on, and where they can spend money where they can't lose.
Speaker 2: All the money they're making on us, billions of dollars they're making, are ready, that's right, billions on all the different deals that they're doing. Oh and now it's where they're going to build another a billion dollar h Trump Tower. I forgot what country, Australia.
Speaker 1: That's Australia. Yeah, gonna be the tallest building in Australia. Yeah, what he is doing is any other time he would be impeached for this kind of corruption, but they're just letting him do whatever he wishes.
Speaker 2: Well again talking about letting him do whatever he wishes. And what's going on with Iran? As you were talking about an article in this week's Trends Journal about that issue about how let's see Trump puts US on the precipice of war with Iran. Hardly a peep of resistance in Congress, well, mainstream media, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only resistance that I've seen put up against it is Thomas Massey and Roquhanna. Again except this thing, and they've tried to do this before, but they don't have the votes, not even with the Depocrats. The Democrats revote because again it is this is something that Israel wants and so they're not going to go against that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the another article Conna Mass. You say they'll force a vote on War Powers resolution amid risk of war with Iran. But then again we go on to show that they're not going to get the votes, and even if they get it, Trump is going to veto it. Yeah, and they're not going to get a two thirds vote to override the veto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, it's sad, and we're just sleepwalking into this thing. One of the things I think is interesting is that you've got people like Marco Rubio and Jade Vans are trying to distance themselves from this because the military is telling them, hey, this is not going to be anything at all like what happened in Venezuela, And of course it isn't. I mean that we're not trying to do nation building there yet and they just went in and kidnapped a guy. This is completely different. And the chair of the Joint Jesus Staff is talking about the fact that we're low on allies and low on AMMO, and China is stocking them up with any ship missiles and that are supersonic and designed to travel just over the surface of the water and that type of thing. So this is going to be something could be very very expensive, politically damaging a lot to a Trump. People aren't paying attention to it. Now, if you lose one of these aircraft carriers, people are going to pay a lot of attention to it.
Speaker 2: Then, Yes and no, because here's what happens. All of a sudden mm hmmm, they'll be in attack against the United States and we have to go to a full war against the wrong mm hmmm. They'll do something a false flag event. Oh, let's go back again to the facts. We've talked about this a dozen times. Anybody could google it up. On July twenty sixth, nineteen forty one, President Franklin Roosevelt seizes all Japanese assets in America. Why because those dirty Japanese invaded French in dose China. Wait a minute, French in dot China. You mean France, that's that invaded about twenty six countries during that time, and you got the nerve to call Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia French Indo China. And what the hell do I care? I'm an American exactly, And then and then the UK and the Dutch East Indy's dutchys Cindy's what the hell are the Dutch doing in Indonesia? Shut the hell upper right, We're doing the same thing the British are with the sun never sets on the British Empire, stealing, rabbaging, and pillaging. Okay, that be those three countries cut off three quarters. You could google it up history today. Three quarters of Japanese trade eight percent of their imported oil. They only imported one hundred percent and stole their money. I can't understand why they bomb Pro Harbor back a couple of months later.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is they're gonna do something. They'll blame Iran after they attack Iran for attacking the United States, and the people swallow it, just like they did in World War Two, just like they did in World War One. I I'm a Yankee doodle dandy, a Yankee doodle do all right, right, how about the dot com bust again, in which we had forecast in the trans Journal back when it was a quarterly now it's a weekly. In September of nineteen ninety nine, we said it would bust by the second quarter of two thousand, which it didn't March. What happened, No, Nastik was down eighty percent, and what happened nine eleven. Yeah, everybody forgot about it. So when you're talking about go to war against Iran and how the people will be opposed to it, now there'll be a false flag event that the people will support a full fledged war. Do it all the time.
Speaker 1: I agree. As a matter of fact, I had a clip and I messed it up so I couldn't put it in the deck the other day. But a clip that came across a couple of years ago. Guy he's talking to one of these meetings that they have, one of these globalist meetings, you know, councilor formulations or something, and he's he's recounting all this stuff. He goes, yeah, you know, we had the Gulf of Conkent event, and we had Fort Sumter, we had Pearl Harbor, we had remember the main He starts going down all these different things. He goes, so it'd be really helpful if Iran were to attack us first. And the people kind of halfway laughed and then applauded, And that's exactly I think what they're going to do. You know, I talked about this the other day, talked about on Monday, Gerald when we had all this stuff that's happening in Mexico, and I said, you know, if they wanted to do a false flag event, they could do something and either step aside and let the cartels do something, or they could do something themselves, of course, and blame it on the cartels and say the cartels were allied with Iran, and then it's on. Right, we got wars everywhere. It's a nice distraction. I mean, there's a lot of different ways that they could pull this thing off. And of course, we are incredibly vulnerable here in America. Our infrastructure is incredibly vulnerable, our border is vulnerable. You could have individual saboteurs come across the border very easily come into this country and take out massive amounts of infrastructure. That's the kind of stuff really when you look at Ukraine and Russia, they're attacking each other's infrastructure, power generation stations and stuff like that. That's really going to be the key issue there. And that's something that they could easily do here in America as a false flag attack and blame it on anybody they wanted to blame.
Speaker 2: It on you got it in cybery war, right.
Speaker 1: Of course, the cyber war. You know, when they do that, we haven't had the CIA had their tools hacked, and wiki leaks first put out the manual that was Vault seven, showing that they could disguise themselves to look like anybody that they wanted to look like, and then the entire code was leaked by the people who stole it. So now I guess even the small countries can make it look like they're anybody that they want to make it look like. And so whenever they tell you that there's a cyber attack and it was done by our enemy over there, you can take that with a grain of salt. There's no way that they can determine that they've even got programs to make it look like it's whoever they want to make it look like.
Speaker 2: Don't make up anything they want. Yeah, and again they lie all the time. Hey you forgot that, Saam, who's saying how your weapons the mass destruction?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know. Yeah, we're back. We're back to baby incubator time now again, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah remember that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, and who was the woman that was the saying this that was her father was what an ambassador or something. You know, there was a whole lie, and the people bought. They bought from the old man Bush and from the little clown boyish son.
Speaker 1: That's right. And just remind people again, you know when we talk about the lies about weapons of mass destruction. That was one of the things when Trump was running for president the first time. He was talking about the fact that we were lied into war with Iraq, and that was unusual for politician that's running for presidency to say that that the entire Iraq war was based on a lie about weapons of mass destruction. And yet he put Gina Haspell, the person who covered all of that up, the person who sent the whistleblower, John Kiriaku to prison. He put her in charge of the CIA. So on the one hand, Trump tells us this is all based on a lie, there were no weapons of mass destruction, and they puts the chief liar and torturer in charge of the CIA. That tells you a lot about Trump, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yep, And you better be careful what you say because people they loved truck so much. I'm getting I just got somebody posted on after I did the podcast last night. My shotgun wants to blow your brains out. Wow fing Guinea yep, well yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that's something I've been seeing for quite some time. Haven't gotten any death threats.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm getting a number of them.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And again you can't come out. You can't come out against Trump because you gotta believe Trump's lies. Don't believe the lies. How about this one there is when he's running for president back in twenty twenty fourth. We want to have peace on earth all over. September twenty fifth. We're going to have peace through strength. We will not have to fight. October twelfth, twenty twenty fourth. I'm not going to start a war. I'm going to stop wars. October twentieth, twenty twenty fourth. Yeah, I'm moving quickly to end war. He was subtle conflicts and restore the planet to peace. I want peace. January twenty fifth, twenty five. One lie after another, Oh yeah, one lie right after another. How many times did he bomb Somalia? I think he's about one hundred and thirty times now bombed a rock, bomb, Iran, bomb Syria, bomb Yemen. Came not the president of Venezuela and his wife, killing people and boats against international law, killing him right front right.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares, right, nobody does. It's a shame. And you know when you look at him lying just the whole justification what he didn't say much at all about Iran. He doesn't have to. He just does whatever he wants. And yet people called out Susan Levitt, the White House spokesperson. Yesterday, I played the clip they said Trump said with opera warhammer whatever that he called that thing, said, he destroyed all the nuclear capability of Iran. He's boasting about that. And yet now we have to go back because Steve Wikoff says they're just a couple of weeks away from having a nuclear weapon, says, how can both of these things be you mean, Steve ko, Yeah, how can both these things be true?
Speaker 3: They're there, exclusive jerk Off, Lutnick, scot Nick, slut Nick. Look at the Look at the slime balls that we got, look at them.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. And so they tell you in the same statement about what is happening with Iran, they they contradict themselves. And of course she just she accuses the mainstream media of lying about everything. When she's lying about what's going on with Iran in the nuclear program, the same lives that we've been told from net yahoo for over thirty years. And then right after she has that encounter in the afternoon, Trump repeats all of that stuff as part of his State of the disc Union. You know, he says, yeah, we destroyed the nuclear program, and so now we've got to go back and destroy the nuclear program. Yeah, and nobody ever calls him on that. It's truly amazing.
Speaker 2: We have an article, a guest article in this week's Trends Journal. Trump is Netnyahu's puppet. Yeah, yep, that's by doctor Paul Craig Roberts, who was the former assistant Treasury secretary in the Ronald Reagan. That's the same Paul Craig Roberts that wrote this article in the Trends Journal back in two thousand and fourteen. Washington is driving the world to the final war. World of gemony is not a right America has.
Speaker 1: Earned, that's right.
Speaker 2: Washington included that Russia needed to be confronted with or distracted by problems that would leave the Russian government less confident and they're able to count of Washington's aggression Elsewhere, Ukraine presented the perfect opportunity to Washington to advance its hegemonic agenda. In a speech at the National Press Club last December, which was twenty and thirteen, Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Newlan boasted that Washington had invested five billion dollars in non governmental organizations and goos in Ukraine for the purpose to teach.
Speaker 1: Democracy democracy meaning coups.
Speaker 2: Right, they overthrew the government, the democratically elected government of Victor Yanikovich. People have no idea about this. They not a word owed who did it? Of the Azovs, the Nazi Ukrainians? Yeah, that created that false thing at Maidan Square. Idea about this? So anyway, Another article by doctor Paul Craig Roberts in this week's trans Journal about how Trump is net Yahu's puppet. Oh and I forgot about Sheldon Adelson's wife, Mary Natolson. How much did she give Trump in his election? They say between one hundred million to two hundred and fifty million dollars. Is the Trump that when her husband shouldon Nagelsen gave him one hundred million dollars. He moved to Trump when he was president. The last time moved the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and said to Israel, Hey, you know that land you stole from Syria in the Golden Heights, it's yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's basically what how could be saying this week? You know the enhartment least belongs to you.
Speaker 2: By the way, that was the other thing. How could be you talk me about Lynd's How the hell could this little piece of crap jerk off over there in South Carolina keep getting so much damn press for decades? Little Lindsey Ballis Graham. Yeah, all I got it were there's crap shooting at it this clown boy's mouth. Now, I'll tell you a story. Back in the day, I used to be on all the major media, you remember, And I'm up here in Kingston. As you came, you can been here here. Back in the day, they used to have the satellite trucks doing the broadcast live Fox. Obama's overthrowing the government of Libya. Right, I'm on with a former CIA guy on Fox. And what happens We got to take a break now we gotta cut. Senator Lindsey Graham would be on this is a lie broadcast. I got to hear about Senna Lindsay Graham. They've been they've been promoting this little piece of skulled the how many decades? A little nobody, that's right, A little nobody who loves war, that couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.
Speaker 1: And what does that tell us about the Machiavellian Industrial Complex and these people who are making millions every time they fire off a missile. Yeah, of course we want more missiles fired off. I mean, you know, that's one of the things Dan King was saying. He says, we depleted so many of our missiles, you know, we during defending Israel and giving them away to Ukraine all the rest of the stuff. We don't have any left for our wars, you know. So I guess we're gonna have to write a big fat check to the Machiavelian Industrial Complex. And of course that's why Lindsey Graham is on all the time, isn't it because he's their salesman.
Speaker 2: Yep, A little nobody, Yeah that's right, literally a ballish little clown, or is it miss Lindsey.
Speaker 1: Gray, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: So a little nothing, these little scum bags that wants to go like a huckleberry, a dingle Berry, go fight or shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Anybody that supports war in another country go over there and fight or shut your damn mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Mike Huckabee is not an ambassador for the US. He's not an ambassador for Christ either. That's the reality of both of those.
Speaker 2: They have fairy tales. I don't want to hear you fairy tale anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, he's got it wrong in terms of what he's looking at, I believe, and he's completely lost the plot that Christ gave us. That's the key thing. And he doesn't care about America either. He doesn't even regret, you know, his meeting with Jonathan Pollard, one of the biggest traders to the US ever. Yeah, he supports that because Huckabee himself is a t I think we've got to.
Speaker 2: Read about that in the magazine this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we've got to re establish the connect. No, we don't, okay, are we okay, Travis, Okay, We're gonna keep going here. I think we're all right for a little while longer. Here, let's talk a little bit about what's going on with the marketplace, because you know, the Dow at fifty thousand. He mentioned that again, and Pam Bondi said, you know, shut up, stop asking me questions about Trump raping kids. The Dow's at fifty thousand. Somebody put out a meme showing the stock market crashing and said, well, can can we now investigate Epstein now that there's below fifty thousand? And of course, when we look at the stock market, it's not only the fact that most Americans don't have any equities in the stock market. And as a matter of fact, when you look at the stock market, the rising Dow is based on the fact that you've got just a couple of stocks around AI like Nvidia and others, And it's such a narrow rally that it kind of looks like a needle, doesn't it. They could be busted in a bubble. And so what do you see happening with that?
Speaker 2: Well, again, we have a number of articles in the Trends Journal about the money leaving the equity markets and going to Europe in Asia. And when you look at bragging about the Dow at five thousand, but when you're looking at how much the other equity markets are going up, America is way behind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, Yeah, it was the Dow at five or fifty. I forget there's one of them. They have different exchanges that are there. But the key issue that Trump doesn't want to talk about is, well, let's look at gold at five thousand. Right, you want to talk about your stock index at fifty thousand? What about gold? And why is gold there? That's a vote of no confidence from a large marketplace.
Speaker 2: I think yes, he went on the year gold was about about five thousand, one hundred and ninety dollars, and you know, silvers keeps breaking over the marks keep you know, it's way beyond, it's below where it's high, but still way up there, and precious metals are going up because the global economy is going down again. We have an article in this week's Trends Journal, it's in our Economic Update showing about how the market the money's flooding out of America and we right, indeed, this is also one reason why europe stock markets are gaining record inflows as investors pivot away from US equities. And the reason is is that all this over investing in AI and according to l SEG data, stops Europe six hundred trades at a PE ratio of eighteen point three the S and P and the United States. The pe ratio twenty seven point seven. Wow, it's way way overvalued. Again, the money is pouring out of the country in stocks and going to other nations. And again what we're saying is here. They just had a big meeting in India last week. It was called the India AI Impact Summit. Hardly reported in the mainstream media. You had the top people, the top high tech guys from Google, all of going over to India. India's going high tech, China's going high tech AI. They're investing very heavily in this. You don't have to be good to man to figure this out. You put Indian Shina together, what do you got two point eight billion people? Yeah, verse three hundred and three hundred and forty six million in America, and then you had a lot of world leaders going to this this AI Impact Summit in India. They're going to go AI. They over invested in the AI markets in America, and as you pointed out, it's the few companies that quote Magnificent seven and others that have jacked up the equity markets. There's going to be a dot com bus two point zero in America. They're going to crash. Yeah, Asia, China, and India are going to lead. The charge is you're talking earlier before I even came on the air about the United States ramping up the war with Iran, and while the ships out there, the money being spent, the business of America is war and the business of China and India is business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, And that's the key thing. You know, if we're smart about this, we understand it's not the trade deficit. It's the budget deficit of our government, and that is completely being ignored by Trump. Many people have pointed out in the past that it's that in and of itself is a huge threat to our safety and security. It's a threat to our economic security as well as our safety because always in the past, when you look at how America has a prospered and done I shouldn't say prosper but how they've done well in war, that's been predominantly based on our productive capacity, whether you're talking about World War one, World War II, or the Civil War, things like that. That is really the key thing. And if we are so heavily in debt, we can't do that. And there's a couple of other things I want to cover that are in today's newly released Trends Journal at Trendsjournal dot com. Robots not able to fill worker shortage. So as a Chinese executive, this is one of the articles you've got. And this is kind of unusual because we're so used to seeing the hype from US AI executives that they can do everything and they can do it. Now they're actually tamping down the expectations a little bit, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, they're doing it so you keep investing in their companies. That's why they keep doing it. And that's the same thing with the whole AI. But it's going to be the future, but it's not right now. Trends are born, they grow, they mature, reach old age, and die. The robotic trend is still an infancy, but it's going to be the future. And when you put the robots and the AI together, you're going to see a lot of jobs lost. And what happened when the beginning of the week you saw the equity markets on Monday really take a crash because of these new AI that's making a lot of software companies they don't need them anymore, and you saw a big, big drop in them but then it came back up because well, we're going to work together. No, no, no, it's going away. AI is the future again. You look at the data and how the kids in school they're all they're not learning anything anymore, they're all chatting it out. Yeah, it's the future. Love it, hate it, want it, don't want it. Another article it just came out. It was in the news about how young people aren't going out dancing anymore.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, they don't do anything. They stay at home and you know, interact with the computer.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: While we're talking about the manufacturing stuff. And I said for the longest time, even going back to Trump's first administration, that we're going to reshore manufacturing. I said, they're not going to reshore manufacturing until the robots are ready. And now we got Lutnick just the last couple of weeks basically saying the same thing. This is going to be great. We're going to have completely automated factories and all the rest of stuff. So it's like your manufacturing jobs are not going to be coming back. They're only going to bring back the manufacturing when they've got the robots that are going to be able to do this stuff. When they can replace people with this. And it's not just going to be the robot robots walking around that have two legs and two arms. They've got a lot of robots, for example at Amazon, and just like you see with the car companies. You know robot arms that are there, Robots that are like rumbas that get underneath a shelving thing and pick it up and move it to another spot and go through and pick these shelves. That's what they're going to be doing.
Speaker 2: And think about it. Think about the industrial revolution, how it began and how it keeps getting and keeps getting more and more industrialized. So it's the future and it's gone again. You've got to put all the trends together. Look at the gen Z is it one of our things? Is a gen Z revolution? They're always throwing countries all around the world. And look what happened in New York City and the biggest city in America. They elected a guy that nobody ever heard of a year ago. This is Zorn Mundani. Wow. Come because gen Z has no jobs and this guy calls himself a democratic socialist. Don't worry about it. You don't have a job, Get free healthcare, free bus rides. We're gonna have government stores, grocery stores, one thing after another. We're not going to allow you to raise the rent. We're going to build more buildings so you can live in you know, more projects. There's no future for the young people. And that's why you're seeing this gen Z revolution. And it goes back to products. It's going to happen. It's just not there yet, but it's going to keep increasing.
Speaker 1: He's offering them jobs shoveling snow. Yeah, and their controls are so lax. They got all these people laughing about it and putting it up on social media. Yeah. I just showed up. I got a shove on, just walked down here and I didn't do anything at all, just tak the paycheck. And it's basically.
Speaker 2: Again, they have no future. The big zone.
Speaker 1: Everything that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: When you and I were young, guys, I say this all the time, there were grocery stores, hardware stores, drug stores, shoes stores, clothing stores, fish stores. Now they're all chains. Again, it's not my language, the language of a guide by the name of Benito Mussolini. The merger of state and corporate powers is called fascism. Welcome to America.
Speaker 1: And they can't compete against Wall Street because Wall Street has got essentially unlimited amounts of money available to them. Look at Moderna. They operated for ten years before Trump gave them the warp speed position. Gave them a lot of money to build their manufacturing stuff for it, but they never had a product. They always had happy stories and they would put these stories out there and they'd pump and dump it on Wall Street and make a lot of money. And for years we competed against Blockbuster the video stores, and they didn't have a product profit After they were bought by Paramount by so what was holding company had Paramount, It's some of the Redstone Viacom blockbustern and they never made a profit again after that. But they continued on like a zombie company for like fifteen years because they kept getting money from Wall Street. They didn't have to compete on Main Street. As a matter of fact, they could build additional stores. That's what they did where we were. They would pick one small mom and pop chain at a time, and they would put a store in front of every one of their stores until they drove them out of business. Then they'd pick another mom and pop and do that. And they were doing that as they were losing money left and right, but they were getting the money from Wall Street. It's like the Federal Reserve financing a bankrupt federal government. You say, it's almost impossible to compete against Wall Street and the big box retailers anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, it's fat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This is one of your covers of the trund Journal back in two thy and eleven. Mm hmm, all right, yeah, nothing's changed, that's right, Christ went into the temple. Who was here? Oh, City, Wells, Fargo, JP, Morgan, Chase, Goldvin Sachs. Again, they talk about the equity markets. The top one percent on fifty four percent of the equities, when you put the ten percent in the numbers will be around ninety two percent, which means ninety percent of we, the people of slave land, own eight percent of the equity markets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. That's why it didn't matter to anybody when Pambondi tried to deflect from the Epstein things like, come on, guys, the dows at fifty thousand or whatever. It's like, who cares a lady, You know, we don't really care that you're talking to your donors. There, you're telling your donors, We'll keep protecting you from what from exposure with Epstein because the stock market is doing well, so stick with us.
Speaker 2: Oh like to cover the magazine last week. If Epstein's name was Epsteino. Oh, it would be a different story. Oh, I wad a mafia. He look at a Marthia the Look what they're doing. Look what they're doing. All right, that's right. If it was name, if he was an Italian, oh my god. Oh hey, but he's a Zionist cat. Yeah, all right, so shut up that.
Speaker 1: Right, working with the CIA, working with a Sade, you know, that's that's your license.
Speaker 2: Whatever. You when Wasstino, all of this data would be released. That they're holding back this data is disgusting. It's a disgrace.
Speaker 1: It is it is well. One thing that we've seen this last week is oh, we didn't have much time to touch on. It is the total betrayal of this idea they're going to make America healthy again. That bit the dust big time with not only compelling, you know, an order from Trump saying we're going to ramp up the production of glasher said, and we're going to give them liability to protect by bringing in a Defense Production Act. That's there, total betrayal of what he promised people, as well as the fact that Trump administration's pushing back against floride. But you've got an article about how high exposure to ultra processed foods in early years can make your child dumb. Talk about that's another one of these things like fluoride. Right, the chemicals and these things.
Speaker 2: Again, look at you know, there used to be a song by Fats Domino. They called me, they called me the fat man cause I weigh to one hundred pounds. It was nineteen forty nine. I looked it up. The average weight of men back in nineteen forty nine was one hundred and fifty five pounds. Now the average weight is two hundred and six pounds. Wow, and you're talking about how it affects your brain. This is how it in our Trends journal this week. Uh, this is again. It went out last night. Tonight, President Trump will deliver his State of the Union address at the US Capital. According to a new Ruters IPS's poll, sixty of Americans say that Trump has quote become erratic with age, which means essentially he's out of his mind. Yeah, yeah, It has nothing to do with being erratic with age. I'm the same age as Trump. The older you get and if you keep on learning, the smartie you get. It's because he eats crap food. Look at him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know he's teasing all this stuff about the UFO thing. And somebody did an AI joke video showed this UFO guy on the lawn of the White House and goes in. Now Trump is sitting there with him in the Oval Office, and he introduces him as an extra cholesterol as the two of them are eating McDonald's. Well that's all the time we got for today. Thank you so much for joining us. Gerald and again, the new Trends Journal out today and you can save ten percent off of it. Get it for two dollars and fifty cents a week. A tremendous amount of information. That's a trends journal. Thank you so much, Cheryl, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary, but each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com