Speaker 1: The Age from you were listening to the Age of Transition Simony staron Franz coming at you live this Friday night, May second, two thousand, twenty five five every Friday night from the facilities of ocelly dot com. The first hour is the Age of Transitions, second hour is Uncle the podcast. If you're listening live or a podcast form, Thank you very much. Please do consider going to Ocelli dot com and sending a donation will help Chuck, will help the network. Much appreciated for that. My website is Theageoftransitions dot com. You can find the podcast there. Can also support me directly there. My book revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood paperback or ebook copies you will find there other interesting items in the store available at the Age of Transitions dot com. Also have the Patreon campaign.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Just got a Domember just this week. Thank you for signing up. All of you on Patreon do help keep the show going. I post special material there. I still have to finish off posting the Singularity Summit two thousand and nine interview tapes I got. The last one was interesting. The last tape had eliezer Ykowski on it. He's a character, So that's over there at Patreon. Also have the affiliate links. Remember bookshop dot org. If you ever are buying books online, go to my website, find the link to bookshop dot org and then any things that you find there, it will give a small little referral feed to me, nothing extra for you, So do remember that bookshop dot org on my website. Also promo code fronds. We'll get you two months free of libs and podcast hosting service. So any potential podcasters out there, please do take advantage of that. This is going to be a fun show because I'm having a return guest friend of the show, and this is going to be good as the last show that we ever do using Skype, So frequent Skype caller friend of the shows, this show and The Uncle Show and the o'chili Radio Network. Hi, welcome back, Robin Hunger.
Speaker 2: Welcome back Readings from the fifty first State.
Speaker 1: Wah, Well, you just elected a guy who's going to prevent that from happening.
Speaker 3: Isn't that what happened up there?
Speaker 2: Supposedly Yeah, yeah, supposely they're Mark.
Speaker 1: The clown Carney Yeah Carney, huh, So you're not too excited about him?
Speaker 2: Then I gather, Oh, I'm never excited about any politician, but yeah, this guy, you know, Bank of England president, maybe at one point Bank of Canada president. WF member.
Speaker 3: I think that's right. He's from high he's got.
Speaker 2: The accolade, accolades that we all really strive for in a leader, if you're a if you're a globalist, I suppose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a real establishment guy. He knows exactly, Yeah, he knows how he works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's part of the Anglo American establishment. He sure is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty twenty five versions or not quite in twenty twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And hopefully everybody listening has listened to our previous show. We did have a gap of another show where I did solo last week, but the week before that you were on as a guest, and you and I were talking about Carol Quigley, author of Tragedy and Help Anglo American Establishment and so many other wonderful titles.
Speaker 4: Do you want to just pick up with that?
Speaker 1: I actually had an interesting thing pop up this week that I want to bring up probably, But did you have any thoughts out of the gate here on Carol?
Speaker 4: Quickly?
Speaker 2: Well, well, put up in that for a moment, I just wanted to ask a few questions about your your products and your and such, because one of the one of the ways that I was introduced to you in the past was was through your documentary that preceded the book.
Speaker 4: I want to say, yes, it did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that's is it just called the Age of Transitions or what was that it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so that was my foray into this world online alternative research slash media was the Age of Transitions video. It's an hour long I mean, it's not a true documentary, so I can't really call it a documentary, but it was you know those Truther style documentary videos. It was one of those back at the time in two thousand and eight, and that's that's how I started doing all this stuff. So that was the first thing really of all this material.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I came across that in like maybe twenty ten or somewhere on there. I can't remember exactly how, but so that one and then also I want to want I don't know if you're still selling this packages. You did the one set and I still have the files on my computer. Something about the occult in music or something, what was that series of Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alchemy in Popular Music. That was a series of podcasts that I did that I believe are part of the first one hundred episodes and that you can find that through there's actually a link directly to buy that on the website on the store, but it's I have it like working through Patreon, but you don't have to be a Patreon remember to buy it. I think it's five dollars just to download the first hundred episodes.
Speaker 3: So yeah, there is that. I don't mention that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I recommend I recommend people check that out because there's actually one song that I listened to all the time. Still, let me try to pull it out of my memory banks here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, one of the ones that I mentioned on that.
Speaker 2: You covered, Yeah, Roy Orbison Mystery Girl. I want to say, is the name of it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I love that song and I hate myself for loving it because it.
Speaker 4: Was written by Bony it was.
Speaker 1: But but that's interesting in that that song is just replete with occult stuff and it and it goes to show you not only is Roy Orbison a guy who's like interested in that, but Bono himself very much is a student of the occult with that's.
Speaker 2: Talk about a globalist puppet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, give him.
Speaker 2: I'll give him, you know, a gold star for that one we all do. Yeah, yeah, that piece of work that guy, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it pains me, It really pains me. How good that song is? I love that?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so good.
Speaker 2: Well, you know he's not all bad then, just like everybody, he's got some semi redeeming qualities and not maybe the only one, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah he can't sing. He can sing, and he can write good songs. I mean yeah, there's no nobody's gonna take that away from him. So yeah, no, I do. That song is right, really epitomizes one of the general things with that alchemy in music that the theme I was hitting on there is that so many love songs that you hear are not just like a corny like the singer is writing a song about his girlfriend or his wife or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's more about.
Speaker 1: If it's a male singer, it's usually the male taking the singing from the perspective the male creative principle itself, and singing a love song to the female creative principle. And then you're talking about the creative powers of the universe. You're talking about creation myths and things get real interesting, real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mojo Rising, you will.
Speaker 3: It is the Mojo Rising.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then another one. I don't think you mentioned it today, but one of my favorite shows that you used to do more of and still do on occasion is Themes and Memes. Yes, yes, everyone check that out too.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: Actually, Adam and I have a show planned we're supposed to do a David Lynch film is the next one that we're going to do, So that should be fun. Thanks, crazy man do one of his films.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you ever felt like having a guest on that show, I would love to be involved at some point, Okay.
Speaker 3: Sreeway, Yeah that would be cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, maybe we should do guest shows.
Speaker 3: Could be cool.
Speaker 1: Maybe if we can get rolling with just doing more shows generally, I would love to do that, have other people on and like talk all about either one film or topic or what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I know if you guys have done Star Wars or something like that. I can't remember over the years, but something like that would be interesting.
Speaker 1: Sure sure, yeah, yeah, getting back to quickly, what was the thing that popped up this week that you wanted.
Speaker 4: To mention there.
Speaker 1: You're gonna like this one, Robin, guys, because this, to me, this really came out of nowhere. I was just reading an article. I was reading a news article, or it was from JP s Atilly's News vandal Rundown, And there's all sorts of articles. The first one on one of his lists was a piece written by Curtis Yarvin. Do you know Curtis Jarvin is?
Speaker 2: I believe I came across him somewhat recently. I believe he's affiliated with Peter Teal and that milk is that right?
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 1: And then on the head he's like the philosopher sanctioned by Teal or whatever the fact guy he goes out there writing all these pieces that make authoritarian technocracy sound like.
Speaker 3: A good idea.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, yeah, we need we need to have a dictatorship, we should have a why not a monarchy?
Speaker 4: We could bring that back, that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, that's interesting article and may be the same one. But I've got something to send you after the fact here that I'll take note of right now to send you. It might be the same one.
Speaker 4: That you're talking about with Okay, that'd be interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, anyway, this article was about orbital power. So Jarvin was writing some piece about how uh. He starts whining about the United Nations at the beginning and saying how crappy it is, but then he takes an interesting pivot. He said, you know, if you know, war is real cool, and war is unites an entire society, and that's the way things are. And he goes on in the article to advocate the idea that there should be this orbital power Authority, which is essentially whoever has the technological means to have space weapons to control.
Speaker 3: The entire planet.
Speaker 1: That he sells this as a good thing, like, oh yeah, I don't keep everybody in line, and it will unite the world and that's that's the way we should unite the world. Not the United Nations, but this orbital power thing. But anyway, what he does early on in the articles he references Carol quickly and specifically that weapons system it was basically, so he references that, and I found it interesting on so many levels because the way that he cites quigly is he cites him as a brilliant historian. And he's not saying like, oh yeah, that guy who was the Cescil Rhodes stooge and that that guy that we got to look out for. He was saying how great Quiggly was and how awesome of a historian he was. And it was coming from Yarvin, which I mean, there's so many angles we could hit here.
Speaker 3: But was this the article you saw?
Speaker 2: No, No, it was more it was more a breakdown of the Peter Teal, Jarvin Musk Trump kind of kind of in group there, and kind of more of a historic history of how they came together, like you know, Peter tele and Elon starting X, the first X together which became PayPal and so on and so forth, and somehow this Jarvin guy was in that sphere at that time and continues to be right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's like a software engineer or he's some like it Silicon Valley guy who started writing stuff online and he was like one of the main figures in this dark Enlightenment thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there was some that was the term that it came up, Yeah, when I was reading this article here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this ties in with like the red pilling and the weirdo sort of side of the fringe conspiracy world that lean's libertarian or they call themselves libertarian, right, but it's all coming from it's libertarian, as Peter Dial says, libertarianism is which anybody who listens to this show, she don't understand.
Speaker 4: What that means.
Speaker 1: So Yarvin's like the official philosopher technocracy. But yeah, well exactly. So it's interesting because I would say, given all that and we understand what this really is, be that as it may, this dark enlightenment, this weird online sub fringe culture, whatever we want to call it, this particular supposed counter culture is very much.
Speaker 3: A new iteration of conspiracy culture.
Speaker 1: And here's Yarvin citing Quiggly and so that tracks with the whole we're in conspiracy world. We're citing quickly and now the new spin on it is quickly as good, which I find fascinating.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, that doesn't surprise necessarily.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you have any thoughts on that, Robin, Well.
Speaker 2: You know, the quickly you know, Anglo American establishment and tragedy and hope he you know, promotes this this in group being in power and so on and so forth, and so it kind of doesn't surprise me that you know, maybe this Jarvin guy and Musk and Unteel, you know, see themselves as the modern Villainer's round table, you know, making moves to to you know, create, as you said, the Dark Enlightenment, So they would they would very much identify with those characters and see themselves as you know, you know, bringers of the light to the modern hellscape, even though they call themselves the dark Enlightenment, which is kind of ironic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that whole darken Nightment thing is kind of the It's sort of similar to the left hand path that called ism, where they embrace the fact that there were the dark side.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's like the same sort of.
Speaker 2: Here's a here's a strange one there that remind me of his Zelenski. He made some posts at some point in mid mid war here where he was wearing like, I don't know if it was specifically a Darth Vader shirt, but he referenced like the Empire and like being being like I can't remember the exact quote, but he's he's wearing like a shirt with just like got something to do with, you know, the the Empire of the Star Wars, fame and and and yeah, so it was. It was. It was very strange to me. I'm sure someone could look it up pretty easily.
Speaker 1: Did Zelenski look like he was a member of the Empire, like some sort of ranking officer or something.
Speaker 2: Well, let me just quickly look it up here.
Speaker 4: Because I know that. I mean, going back to the wef I know, people used to.
Speaker 1: Say to Klaus Schwab, he wore this weird Darth Vadery looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it was. It was even more blatant than that, Like it was more than that thing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, like it was literally he was wearing like, and I think it was wearing a shirt that said like something about the dark Side.
Speaker 1: Was it like a Disney T shirt or something like something you'd see some dad wearing a Disneyland or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here, so let me just see Zelensky Star Wars T shirt. Oh yeah, so here we go, Jurie. Yeah, so he's wearing a Star Wars shirt that says some to the dark Side. Really, he's got a picture of it looks to be a picture of the Bounty Hunter guy was his name again, right, yeah, Boba fet and some other characters. And yeah, he's like he's got this like smirk on his face, and it's clearly a professional photo, like done in front of a one of those white, white white things or whatever you want to call.
Speaker 1: It for the oh you're talking about like a sweep, Yeah, that white background things. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that was always very strange to me when I saw that, and he's he's got a lapel mic on, so they were doing some form of interview. I don't know if I don't remember seeing it, looks like it may have been a video, but but yeah, that was that was a real strange one to me. And then actually on the on the arm sleeve, this is kind of another strange aspect. It's got the there's that symbol of Ukrainian you know something, right, I don't remember the name of it, but it's like looks kind of like a pitchfork. And on the left sleeve there seems to be an X wing fighter and then on the rights and then it seems to maybe say something about may the Force be with you. So it's a real kind of contradictory imagery going on there. But on the front of the shirt it literally says come to the dark Side, and the D and the A are like are yellow and blue for the Ukrainian colors, and it's a green army shirt that he's famous for wearing. He's got spussed to have like seven thousand of those green army shirts in his closet. Yeah, but yeah, anyway, that's kind of a tangent on that whole thing.
Speaker 4: But m hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people can google that one very easily.
Speaker 3: And I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: I never saw that, and I didn't know that you were a Star Wars shirt at any point. But okay, Zelenski Ukraine, big, big Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Slava Ukraine till the last Ukrainian Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, well, yeah, there's all sorts of bizarre stuff.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, let me let me come back to this here. So I'm just seeing on you here. So there's an article from the it's like from the DBC. The articles called Ukraine War President Zelenski's it's pretty deep injection asks tech sector for help.
Speaker 1: Oh I see it, Chuck sat a picture of the of Zelenski wearing this green shirt that has an X wing on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a sleep this is the Yeah, that's that's one version, I guess. But then there's another one. We're on the front of the shirt. It's got this come to the Dark Side.
Speaker 3: With the Dark Side stuff. Oh and actually there's.
Speaker 2: Another part of it sorry, on the bottom it says something or die, which is kind of disturbing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I don't know why he'd be wearing dark Side stuff and I don't understand what that's all about.
Speaker 4: Well, you know.
Speaker 2: What they say, they like to reveal themselves different ways, these dark dark dark Warriors.
Speaker 3: Dark Warriors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I had not heard of that. This was like a couple of years ago. We're talking.
Speaker 1: This is twenty twenty two. Yeah, twenty twenty two. Okay, wow, that's been earlier on.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, clitarly in the in the War. Yeah, yeah, anyway, so that's yeah, that kind of bringing it back to what our conversation is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This this video on the BBC, which looks yeah, it looks like it was July first, twenty twenty two, is a video of him Valenski's three D projection asks tech sector for help. So what kind of help uh he was asking for. I'll have to revisit that to see, but I know, you know, our the E ended up giving them a whole bunch of starlink, which he claimed they weren't using for military purposes, but then they were.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's a lot going on with this, the use of the starlink over there, but yeah, he was using for that initially.
Speaker 2: And getting back to this Jarvin character in this article, Elon has been working. He's one of the highest paid DoD contractors from my research. He's been working with the Nso I believe it's maybe the dude like the National reconnoiss or in our only National Reconnaissance Office, as well as many other military departments producing secret space weapons. So it's I don't think it's finally revealed.
Speaker 5: And a whole lot of uh you know, a whole lot of starlink stuff has been deployed now with the American Defense Department.
Speaker 4: As well, So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a ton of that happening.
Speaker 4: As we speak.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So I don't know if there's any hexagram lasers involved there, but now I.
Speaker 4: Don't know either.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying it's just one of those things that's happening that you know, I pay any attention to.
Speaker 2: That, right, Yeah, Yeah, I look the other way over here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, you know how.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: This is a most desperate hour.
Speaker 5: I just want to play that clip. Sorry, You're my only hope. It's a three D projection of Princess Lea.
Speaker 2: Right, Obama wan Kenobi, You're my only hope. Yeah. Anyway, So yeah, getting back to this article, is there anything more that kind of popped out at you? Well?
Speaker 1: I mean, for me, the most interesting thing was that Yarvin again is trying to portray himself and really they're selling what they're selling. Teal and Yarvin and Musk is involved in this. They're selling a narrative to the same demographic that would have been reading the references to quickly a decade or so ago that we're more in line with talking about the Anglo American establishment and the CFR and all of this. But this is a shifting of gears of conspiracy culture. It's a hijacking, I believe, of the whole or they're trying to get as big of a swath as they can out of it, and I do believe they've been very effective at doing this. I also believe it was part of the campaign of the current administration, and a big way that they got in there was exploiting this whole world.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, the classic Q and you know, the Stone and the QAnon mumbo jumbo. I'm I'm pretty convinced that was some type of intelligence off to for one, funnel people into these topics, but also kind of tamp down any actual action by people because everyone's waiting for the storm. Oh Hillary's going to be arrested tomorrow. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's just wild to see, like how everybody in the so called alternative now is being convinced that Elon Musk is like God's gift to saving the world and then he actually is going to like save the country some kind of patriot or whatever.
Speaker 4: So like that that.
Speaker 1: Was It's it's amazing that that has actually worked at all, because it hasn't worked, I'm surprised.
Speaker 4: To be able to pull that off.
Speaker 2: Bannon, I'm sure it was involved. You know, there's all sorts of characters.
Speaker 1: Well, the funny thing with Bannon is that Bannon now now I don't know what his involvement may have been previously, but now he's at least saying that he hates Elon Musk, and so he is actually kind of a foil and a character at a side of the infighting in Mago World. So there is infighting in Magaworld, and Bannon is on one side, at least supposedly Elon Musk on the other, Bannon's more of the like trying to appeal to the actual Republican electorate, which is poor, absolutely poor and just like regular people. And he's trying to so that's his demographic, that's who he's making all of his media for. That's his audience. He knows it. So he's definitely handering to them as much as he possibly can. And then you know, Musk would represent the elite Silicon Valley sect which has bought, bought, and paid for this damn administration. So there's a big force within it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's definitely there's I was always in fighting even in these elite groups to some degree, people vying for power and so on and so forth. And on one stranger's side that I remember just right now is you remember in the nineties there was like some weird biosphere that they were doing where they.
Speaker 4: Had like a year Biosphere two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that actually at some point Steve Bannon took over as like the CEO of that project. Really, yeah, I was watching a documentary a year ago or so and this came up, and I was like, that's freaking weird?
Speaker 5: Is he? Bannon is an incredible figure because you know, he's just the guy who loves to stir the pot, guys, That's the way I see him, Like, no matter what he's doing, everything he gets involved in, even among his friends, he likes pitting them against each other and just watching a static fly. And I I want you guys to notice something, though, Who's absent from the equation among the various dark horses that came together to uh to bring the the MAGA movement to fruition?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Who's absent right now? That should be a key figure that should be grateful and happy and working along with all this right now?
Speaker 4: Who's absent? Do you have a guess, Robin?
Speaker 3: I know who. I'm gonna give us.
Speaker 2: A give us a little at.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, somebody who was there at the very beginning of the alleged rise of Trump.
Speaker 3: Right, I know I know who you're talking about it.
Speaker 1: You know you're talking about the man behind the stone Zoe.
Speaker 5: That's right, I am, because he gets a pardon right for his witness intimidation and all that and then goes silent. I mean, even sloppy Steve, slappy Steve right, you know, you know, he even got a name and all that. And meanwhile the greasy, greasy Roger Stone slipped away as per usual.
Speaker 2: Funny enough a character that I'm sure you guys have come across over the years. So I used to have a bit more respect for but uh, you know, recently and even in the past, some of his work is a bit questionable to me. Is uh is Jason Burmis He has been he has been talking with Roger Stone within the last few years and having on his podcast and vice versa, and he's kind of had a bit of a strange uh you know, he's he's you know, he still talks to put some interesting topics and has He's actually one of the people who's called out Elon Musk the most and in recent years, like talking about his contracts, and.
Speaker 5: He's had recent interactions with that company that fired me that you know, decided to rebrand itself around the time all those news stories came out about the Russian money going.
Speaker 4: Out to all the podcasters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the same company they fired me, Burmas is now working with them. Just so you know, but again, Roger Stone is totally absent.
Speaker 4: And that's a guy, you know.
Speaker 5: Just like Bennon loves to stir the pot, roger Stone loves to be in the shadows of everything greasy, everything disruptive, and that's what he's all about. He was supporting liberal candidates just to disrupt people. He was supporting libertarian candidates just to disrupt elections, just to disrupt things.
Speaker 2: He was like chaos agents.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're like exactly, They're like the jokers henchmen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And meanwhile, and by the way, he also kind of dresses a little bit like like one of the Joe, one of the Batman rogue, a little bit like the penguin. But look at how quiet roger Stone is right now. Seriously think about it.
Speaker 1: Well, well, Chust, what Roger Stone is doing is the Stone Zone. What I have seen him do publicly is that he's there doing his work with who with the Jason Burmases, with the Luke Richdowski's okay, with all these people who were part of the truth movement right now, Buddi's with this guy, yeah, because he did.
Speaker 5: All those studies. Remember when he was on my show, he said, I'm a big fan of your show.
Speaker 3: He wasn't.
Speaker 5: He had his guys analyzing all of all media so he could figure out who to weaponize. The truth is the Stone Zone and all that is just a way for his supporters to mask them directly funding him, and that way you can do it through anonymous donations, group donations and stuff like that, and nobody has to see any of that, see, because it's a private LLC and that's the end of it. So it's not a direct funding, just putting money in Rogerstone's pocket directly.
Speaker 2: That's all the Stones Giant Nixon tattoo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's all the Stone Zone is is a way to fund Roger Stone so he can continue to be the agent of chaos. But the weird thing again is that it's odd for a guy with his ego to not be out in front of everything right now when you could be.
Speaker 1: And sometimes you got to take a step back. And I don't know, he's definitely out there grooming these guys as far as I can tell. Oh yeah, and massaging the supposed alternative narratives, just just like Curtis Yarvin and the Dark Enlightenment are these great alternative ideas, so is anything you're going to hear on the Stone Zone.
Speaker 4: But that's that's what.
Speaker 5: They did with the intentional you know and analyzing and hijacking of all truth movement between you know, maga Q and quite frankly, if you combine maga Q in the Flat Earth Society, we now have the solution as to where the truth movement was derailed and destroyed.
Speaker 4: Period.
Speaker 5: So I just wanted to throw those things in while you guys were talking, and I'll leave it at that. Thank you Eron for letting me break here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's true, Chuck.
Speaker 1: And now we've got these remnants though that they're still using the remnants to.
Speaker 3: Make their philosophical.
Speaker 1: Justifications and their narrative creation for technocratic authoritarianism, which they're going about creating with Doge in all this crap.
Speaker 4: That's what Doge is. They're making that system right now.
Speaker 5: Right And meanwhile, you know a guy who is running Doge is also a great supporter of guests who Alex Jones and that branch.
Speaker 4: Of the deception media.
Speaker 5: So you know, there you go. Now, Alex Jones has two networks. It's not just info Wars, it's also the Alex Jones Network too, so all of that supplements and more, and The Onion only held his website for what a week?
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, when the hell happened with that craft? That was so weird, That was bizarre.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't it though? They held his website for a little while, even though while the Onion allegedly owned it, they were still selling the Jones products on the website.
Speaker 2: Well, he lets me know, the Onion has many layers.
Speaker 5: So exactly isn't that the ironic part of it? So I just wanted to throw these things in.
Speaker 2: And it's a question, who's the Doughes character that's supporting Jones if I'm just for naivet elon Musk.
Speaker 5: He basically replatformed him on X. So now see anytime you go to X, Alex Jones is pushed to the top of all algorithms with his every day as an emergency broadcast because you know, the New World Order is trying to strike back against Trump, who is you know, the freedom fighter.
Speaker 2: So and yeah, we know what what an emergency does for people. It allows them to to pass many changes that would they would otherwise not be willing to see happy passed.
Speaker 4: Or yeah, you know, and and all I can say is.
Speaker 2: In Canada during the during the COVID trucker protests, which I don't necessarily agree with completely, but they froze people's bank accounts for donating, even just donating to the quote unquote trucker convoy. So well, and I was using emergency powers.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, well remember the very remember the very old lesson from Bill Cooper who told you that, you know what all they got to do is turn around and say every emergency now combines into the one major emergency, and that's what we're functioning on right now. So therefore you think you have a constitution, you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well, how many years? That's the what was the what was the law pass or the law passed after nine to eleven?
Speaker 4: That's Patriot Act.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the same get the Patriot Act which was actually written by was it was Gingrich involved in that or Bill Clinton? It was like written before many years before. It was kind of on the shelf, ready to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was the what did they call that?
Speaker 4: The Society Project for a New American Act.
Speaker 5: That's it project for New American Century, right.
Speaker 2: And some of those characters, yeah, may have been some of those characters shout out to Robbie Martin has done great work on PENAC, great documentaries on that there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel I feel like that's a story to look out for as we move ahead. Here is that same sort of exploitation of crises by the new regime and power. They're gonna p nac whatever is coming up with all the cyberlie.
Speaker 2: I believe those characters have pivoted to the China problem quote unquote yes, yes, and they have all sorts of machinations to uh, you know, for the US to come on top of that whole Cold War conflict.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know that ties into the cyber nine to eleven that I believe Klaus Schwab may have spoken about. Forgive me if I'm wrong on that. So yeah, it all, it all comes back around.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, it sure does. Yeah, it's wild to see.
Speaker 1: And again, I just I can't help but continue to lament for some reason. It's some weird uh uh. I've got sentimental problems here. But with the Truth movement, the vestiges of that just being used as the new propaganda arm for this whole thing, and they're gonna just go along with whatever the new Panact is whatever the new Patriot Act is going to be, they're gonna say it's for freedom.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be.
Speaker 1: All all about like sending citizens away to foreign prisons and the name of safety and all this other nonsense that they're going to try.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 4: They will say it's a good idea, that's what's gonna happen. Uh.
Speaker 2: This brings to mind another sketchy character that people seem to have blommed onto as a truth speaker, and that's Tucker Carlson. And he just recently had a guy on, uh, Kurt Weldon, who I believe was involved in he may have been involved in the Iraq War instead. I'm just kind of pulling up his h his uh uh.
Speaker 3: This is the this Weldon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he was a recent guest on Tucker Carlson and and here's here's an AI summary he's given me. He says, in one episode he took into unfold untold facts about nine to eleven. Another he featured representative Kurt Weldon, who claims to have information about what really happened on September eleventh, two thousand and one. And this was in the last few weeks, I want to say three weeks ago. Yeah, that this guy Kurt Weldon was was on the show, and I haven't listened to it specifically, so I can't I can't speak on it in specifics, but but yeah, he was. He's I believe he's considered a neo con. You know, he's settled in. Yeah, he's he's definitely involved in some shady mumbo jumbo.
Speaker 3: As he's going to tell us the truth about nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, he's also involved in a lot of Iran scare stuff. And yeah, so here's the Weldon support of the theory that iraqist's weapons of mass destruction blah blah blah. Weldon, after there was no weapons down well insisted that Saddam's government had developed weapons semester. Sorry. So yeah, anyway, he's he's a very shady character and and yeah, he was just on the Great Savior of Truth Tucker Carlston's show taking all these claim knowing some secret infall about nine to eleven and bippy boppanyboo. So you know, Tucker is another one of these characters that people have now you know it says had a rebranding, if you will, as a truth teller and uh, yeah, so what what do you what are your thoughts on Tucker in that whole situation.
Speaker 3: I I just it's never cea system.
Speaker 1: Amaze me that anybody takes that seriously, that anybody can be like, oh yeah, Tucker Carlson, of course, he's a truth teller.
Speaker 4: Like how It just.
Speaker 1: Incredibly frustrating. I can't believe anybody falls for this. It's so ridiculous. I don't even know where to begin. But it's just I think what it does point out is it illustrates a point like, hey, look, you don't think that the truth movement, conspiracy culture, the alternative world has been exploited and weaponized against everybody.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's the proof is everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's just it's not a question of whether that's happening to me, it's a question of how deep does this run?
Speaker 4: How many different degrees? Yeah, and how many.
Speaker 1: Different interests are involved in this project, because it seems to me to be a lot of them. Seems to be a lot of converging interests. Different power players from different areas are doing the same thing, are kind of working together for their own I don't know if they I can't tell if they all have a mutual interest in one project, or if they're all doing this for their own ends and they're kind of coming together because this all works out for each one of them individually.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense, Robin? Or Am I going too far here? No?
Speaker 2: I agree? Yeah, there's it's as you said, it's it's to what degree has this movement been co opted and manipulated and is now doing the bidding and unwittingly or not for these groups. Yeah, there's a paper that I'm trying to recall and maybe Chuck can come up with it off the top of his head here, But there was a Barac Obama government character who wrote a book or a paper about somehow using conspiracy culture to manipulate in some fashion. Chuck, does that ring a bell to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just gidding, but yeah, I'll get it.
Speaker 2: Howld on, Yeah, the name is Escaping Cast.
Speaker 4: It's cast Sunseen. You're thinking of it?
Speaker 2: And yeah he was. You know, I can't pull the specifics of that book, but there was it was something about about like using the conspiracy culture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll get it.
Speaker 4: Hang on, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they specifically like kind of recommended doing it. Isn't that what the piece said, I believe.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, we'll kind of pull up some reference to here.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 1: I vaguely remember this now, but I never did read that piece, But now I do. I remember what you're referencing at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did. I did read it in the past, but it's definitely worth worth.
Speaker 3: Worth.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, So here's a book, Conspiracy Theories and Other Dangerous Ideas twenty sixteen. I believe that was after this, so this may have been like a book.
Speaker 1: So this is that's not the Sunsteain piece. That's a different book, but similar veins.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 4: That is the cast.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's saying that conspiracy theories are dangerous, So what's this thesis? Then he's saying, look out for conspiracy theories because they're gonna do what what are they going to do with?
Speaker 5: No, his whole thesis is about weaponizing them literally and turning them, yeah, turning them, you know, basically against their own cause and creating new narratives. Like it's a whole propaganda set. And it was a white paper. It was an academic paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the white paper is called Conspiracy Theories, written in two thousand and eight. And let me just read the abstrac here for for the sake of it, it's not too long here. So many millions of people hold conspiracy theories. They believe that powerful people have worked together in order to with hold the truth about some important practice or some terrible event. A recent example is the belief widespread in some parts of the world that the attacks of nine to eleven were carried out not by al Qaida, by Israel or the United States. Those who subscribe to conspiracy theories may create serious risks, including risks of violence, and the existence of such theories raises significant challenges for policy and law. The first challenge is to understand the mechanisms by which conspiracy theories prosper. The second challenge is to understand how such theories might be undermined. Such theories typically spread as a result of identifiable cognitive blunders, operating in conjunction with informal and reputational influences. A distinctive feature of conspiracy theories is their self sealing quality. Conspiracy theories are not likely to be persuaded. Conspiracy theorists, sorry, are not likely to be persuaded by an attempt to dispel their theories. Even characterized that very attempt as further proof of the conspiracy. Because those who hold conspiracy theories typically suffer from a crippled epistemology in accordance with which it is rational to hold such theories, the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups. Various policy dilemmas, such as the question whether it is better for government to rebut conspiracy theories or ignore them, are explored in this light. So that kind of sums up this conversation in so many ways.
Speaker 3: Somebody read that paper and took it to heart.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, oh, yeah, yeah, many many people in positions of power, I think saw that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sure seems like it can't so.
Speaker 4: And given that.
Speaker 1: You don't even necessarily have to be a ally of Sunstein to take something like this and run with it, be like, oh, that's a good idea. Why don't we go ahead and do that?
Speaker 4: No, No, it's yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like you know, folks reading Machiavelli or Sunsu and then they're just tools to apply right in a in a context of political and and you know politics, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just dropped the pdf. I tried to drop the PDF linked to download in the chat room. It's like a huge giant thing. But I just gave you guys the pdf here and Skype so you can download.
Speaker 3: Check it out.
Speaker 5: It is the literal white paper written by Cass Sunstein.
Speaker 4: But that's what it was about. Just had to weaponize, yeah, had.
Speaker 5: A weaponize undermine the psychological And here's the thing that that really got weird is that publicly, people like Wesley Clark and various veterans military intelligence went around and all cited this paper and discussed the use of military intelligence and the psyops that could be conducted. So literally, I don't know if you recall this, but they were making a lot of statements about how conspiracy theorists are just like terrorists. And then the Prime Minister of England wound up echoing what was being said by all those military intelligence people that were going around giving speeches about this and how they would be the future warfare.
Speaker 2: So is that Boris Johnson at the time, No, I think it was camera.
Speaker 5: It was either Cameron or yeah, I think it was Cameron, but he said it publicly. But these other guys were saying stuff publicly. But you know, the news wasn't covering it or whatever. But if you were watching what they were doing, they were literally talking about, Yeah, this is the next stage in the war on terror. We're gonna have to deal with these conspiracy theorists. And here's how it's gonna get done. Cast Sunstein Is laid it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, the attempt to to manipulate from from inside and whether that and when that, if that does not work, then you know, they'll either you know, cause a false flag or you know, put in like like this. There was actually a really interesting case in Canada in my home, in my in my town here Victoria, where this couple was manipulated in twenty twelve. I want to say. It was to to plant pressure cooker bombs at a Canada Day event. And it's one of the only cases that I've ever actually come across where they were actually released and given huge settlements based on the principle of entrapment. Because these people were so inept that they spent millions of dollars convincing them to do some form of terrorist act. And it was all during the ISIS days, and so they were supposedly inspired by ISIS and this and that, and it's well documented. You can look it up. Even the old Questionable CBC had articles on it and so on and so forth. But it's it's it's one of the only and I don't see any one in the alternative community citing it attempted to pass it on to folks. But it's one of the only cases that I've seen where someone has actually been released based on entrapment.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, anyway, yeah, well, there you go, there's your proof of concept that that does happen.
Speaker 3: People do can set up in such a way.
Speaker 2: So and then even though there was that was it Minnesota or Michigan where.
Speaker 4: They were, Oh, that was Michigan.
Speaker 2: They were the governor, kidnapped the governor and it turned out like fifteen out of seventeen were FBI informants.
Speaker 4: And they were training in their PT cruiser.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was at least a dozen, at least a dozen of the alleged seventeen members of this militia group were actually all fans. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And another example is the is it the Underwear Bomber? It was like a Kenyon fellow. Well, you know, there was this story about guys in suits letting them through charity and this and that at believe maybe Sabelle Edmunds. We just talked about that in regards to Gladio too, and that's another thing in the future, Aaron, I'd love to come on and have a conversation about Operation Gladio and all of those various projects. That ties into sort of what we're talking about here with the strategy of tension and so on and so.
Speaker 5: Forth, especially regarding the bombing in Bologna, Italy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one. Yeah, strangely, I'm sure you guys have probably seen the documentary Time Watch all about Operation Gladio and that was an interesting that was like one of the moments of BBC probably a limited hangout. However, they did interview you know, Vince I think, the guy with names like Vincenzo Bettelli or something like that, and they they interviewed one of I believe one of the previous Prime ministers of Italy who was involved in this, and that goes deep. You know, CIA propaganda due the Vatican, William Casey I think was involved there. The CIA man. Yeah, that's a that's a whole another story there, but it ties in.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, yeah, maybe we will talk about that in the future. I know that we're getting to the tail end. We have was still a few minutes here, and so let's see here, I'm trying to think how to close the out. I'm very happy with the way this all turned down because I don't know, And Chuck, I'll throw this to you. Do you know of anybody out there who is making media specifically investigating the ins and outs of the exploitation of conspiracy culture, alternative media, towards the ends of MAGA, towards the ends of the establishment, towards the ends of technocracy.
Speaker 3: How many people are talking about this.
Speaker 5: As far as I know, Aaron, only you and I are talking about it.
Speaker 2: I really do want to give a shut out again to Robbie Martin because actually he, especially on Twitter, has been bringing this up a lot. So okay, good for people to check out. Is Twitter. Yeah he brings specifically about his podcast with Abby or himself, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he brings up certain things, but his media creation, he brings up certain points and he points at certain article and stuff on on Twitter. You're right, but Aaron said, is anybody creating media? I haven't seen Robbie create any media about it, No documentary, no podcast, as far as I know, I might have missed a.
Speaker 2: Check out Media Roots Radio. I'm pretty sure they've they've touched on it in some capacity.
Speaker 5: I used to listen to Media Roots all the time. But yeah, I haven't, I haven't recently.
Speaker 2: True, I can't. I can't say for sure, but I would be surprised if he didn't at least touch on it at some point, or whether he did, like a whole episode or series of episodes on it, I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: But I will say that James Corbett has also mentioned some of this stuff and was willing to talk to me about it a bit.
Speaker 2: I haven't. I haven't followed followed him for a number of years now. He has done some some remarkable work in the past.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, No, it's very consistent, very very almost always on point James's in my opinion. Uh and and in fact, you know, look, you bring up the Glad two point zero thing. I think Sabelle went a little too far with.
Speaker 2: That, to be honest with you, that she would depend a little bit.
Speaker 5: But yeah, but you know, and and at one point, you know she was going to make me part of Newsbud and all that too supposed to you know, that's actually how me and Pierce Redmond met in lace right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I recall that I was a member of Newsbud for a short time. And there you go, and Sabelle Edmunds is actually resurfaced on Facebook recently. Really I noticed that I was one putting out her. She's putting out her book Classified Woman, which I own and have read on audio at some point time.
Speaker 5: And she's running some sort of Facebook group now that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was a member. I think she's basically, I think renamed the newsbud Facebook page or something to you know, relate to her book. I could be wrong in that, but it might be. I actually unfollowed her recently. But but you know, as she is out there doing that, I just didn't see that just recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so many ins and outs of this bizarre world, and so people just want to throw it in the rubbish bin. It's all a bunch of kooks, just talking kooky stuff. It's never done anything, it never will do anything. It means nothing. You're a stupid idiot. If you even think about it for more than five minutes on end, it won't stop them from complaining about and saying how horrible it is.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's just I can't stop myself.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm getting older, man, because I'm getting angry at pretty much everything.
Speaker 3: And I guess that's the way it goes.
Speaker 1: Like I have made peace with everything in a sense, but that doesn't mean I don't hate almost everyone at the same time. And I think I can hold those two things and have it not be a contradiction.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, here's a bringing it back around to the ordained Minister Chuck o'ceelly. I've somewhat recently come to realize that it's a lot better to work on oneself spiritually than it is to focus on the outside world. And that doesn't mean that you have to ignore the outside world and what's going on, but it means that there's a lot more value personally and within your community to develop, you know, rehabilitate the mind, body and intellect and spirit and assist your fellow man, you know, in the local sense, than it is to read every CIA book out there, the conspiracy website and get all up in arms because nothing's changing, and you know, in some ways it's getting worse. Yeah, And I've recently visited some Eastern philosophy which has brought me to that that canclusion and maybe we can have a podcast about that.
Speaker 4: And maybe Robin, have you ever read the downdate Ching.
Speaker 2: I have not. However, I believe that I've come across similar writings that have brought me to similar conclusions as that.
Speaker 1: I can't say I am going I am going to recommend that you read that. It is super short, it's so it's so brilliant, it's so easy to read. I'm gonna recommend that you read that, and maybe we could do I would love to do a show about that with you sometimes, if you're up for that, that would be a good show.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The book that I've read somewhat recently, which really I've read it three times now and I've been taking notes and listening to some commentary on it is a book by a guy named Partha Sarathi and it's called Vedanta Treaties, and it's basically the Baghabad Gita and the Upanashads and a bunch of the Vedic texts, but it's been boiled down into a a logical explanation of spirituality. And you know why the instant gratification activities of you know, sex and gambling and money and toys and so on and so forth. Is basically like demonic if you want to use that word. And the selfless acts and you know, universal love are kind of at the spiritual pinnacle, and there's you know, it gets into when you get into the later parts of the texts, it gets into like you know, enlightenment through meditation and so on and so forth. But that's kind of almost like an aside in a sense to this other personal development and community development stuff. So I would love to have a chat about that in the future. And Chuck, I'm sure you have a lot to say about that yourself, being a ordained minister, and.
Speaker 4: I've got his certificate there, right, Yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: One faith religions stuff there.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: No I am.
Speaker 2: I am literally a multi faith minister, so yeah, and I'd love to hear your your thoughts on theosophy and all that stuff too in the future. Check.
Speaker 5: So yeah, well, it boils down to synchronicity and syncretism, so you know, to me, many things are telling the same story.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And actually there's a book beside me right now which I haven't gotten into yet, but it's written by the teacher of the man who wrote bio Biography of a Yogi or Autobiography of a Yogi. I don't know if you guys have read that book, but the guy who wrote this book is called the Whole. It's called the Holy Science by Swami Sria Swar and he in this book talks about the parallels between Hinduism and Christianity and various other topics related. But yeah, that's for another show. Yeah, it was a great, great show tonight Aaron and Chuck and joined this. Yeah for Uncle the Podcast.
Speaker 1: It's coming right up on the Ochli Radio Network Friday. Yeah, thank you for being here, Robin. It was a great show, covered a lot of ground. I'll have you back for something. I don't know what yet, but we're gonna work on that. You will return. It's gonna be good.
Speaker 4: But you are going to stick around for the Uncle Show in the next hour, right, Robin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna pop off right now because I'm just gonna grab a little quick bite to eat, but I'll call in, like you know, in the fifteen minute mark of the show. We're somewhere around there.
Speaker 3: Perfect sounds good.
Speaker 2: You'll probably use a few of my American minutes again just for the fun of it.
Speaker 1: And before the show is up, why don't you give your Instagram again the link to that real quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah sure, on my art page is our art r U N G E R A R T. And yeah, I just sold a salmon stone carving today, so I'm pretty hyped about that.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 2: And you get involved in a lot of three D printing stuff and I like to I like to make little signs with philosophical messages and glue them around my city, similar to the toinbe tiles if anyone's familiar with that. But yeah, please check me out. I did have one follower from the last show, so that was kind of cool, all right. I can't remember who it might It might have been count Popper now that I mentioned to shut out Pero. But yeah, if anyone wants to check out my artistic endeavors, that's where I've got that up. And I do have a Twitter, but I will leave that to others to define on their own because I don't really broadcast that out anybody that I know, because it's pretty controversial opinions on there, and hey, you know what you do though two thousand and nine, so who knows? What the hell I said over the years.
Speaker 5: If you want, if you want on my version of this podcast, you can give me a set of links and I'll just add them to the links that I always put out with the show, and you can just see what happens.
Speaker 2: So sure. Yeah, and I'll point to one controversial tweet I made, which was Barack Obama is a black berry. Nice, Okay, they'll play on words there.
Speaker 5: For well, he had a BlackBerry. Don't forget that too.
Speaker 2: Well he's also his name is is Barry and he was you know, of darker complexions, got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the name Barry. Yeah, that's that's funny. Yeah, all right, well.
Speaker 2: Anyway, yeah, thanks for having me on again. And I'm going to jump off now and I'll call you in fifteen or twenty minutes or so.
Speaker 1: All right, sounds good, Robin, take care, Thank you for it's a wonderful Thank you everybody. Oh, I know, yeah, it's right. Goodbye, Skype. This is it, man, what a great We'll see what happens next. I'm not too worried. We'll figure out a way so we will get guests on again in the future. Robin will be back. I'll have other great guests, So keep listening to the Age of Transitions. Keep listening tonight on the oh Kelly Radio Network to the Age of Transitions, well for a couple of seconds as it transforms into Uncle.
Speaker 4: The podcast.
Speaker 7: Who Who.
Speaker 3: The Door.
Speaker 7: Back?
Speaker 4: Do you Know?
Speaker 8: Oh Chili dot Com?
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 4: For more information, the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 8: Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that.
Speaker 4: Led up to this.
Speaker 8: Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 10: Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, Revelation.
Speaker 7: Through conversation.
Speaker 2: Here, Oh.
Speaker 4: Shell you.
Speaker 7: Fact, Oh Shelley fast raising show right, Jay.
Speaker 8: You Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 10: Honey honey, honey, horny, Honey, honey, horny.
Speaker 11: This is a moneysee podcast code wat code wait go wait here we pick up your pants.
Speaker 4: Your cellphones and hi me and listen to I'll go to the podcast. Watch out.
Speaker 11: If you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing up, you better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air drumps.
Speaker 4: I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 1: You are listening to Uncle the broadcast. My name's Aaron. If you give me is to start of the show.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 4: Hello, ladies and gentlemen here, it's three hundred and sixty six quicklick day. All right. Now, let's see now what do we have on the line? Anyone here to Okay?
Speaker 1: So, of course we're live on the Ochili Radio network Friday night. We take calls, so let's see. You can call three one nine seven five zero one six and join the show.
Speaker 3: We hope that you do. You can also use Skype for the very last time.
Speaker 4: This is it, right, this is it. This is last of this thing company that's been good.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 4: Tune down the.
Speaker 1: Place, tear down this wall, gentlemen, right uncle, that's what he's doing.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so call in. I believe I think we have a call already.
Speaker 4: We have a call ready, Yeah, put him on the line. Let's see who he is.
Speaker 3: Hello speaking.
Speaker 6: Hey uncle, this is one of your customers, Danny from northern California. How you doing, Nanny?
Speaker 4: Danny? What's been happening up there?
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 6: I really enjoy your your tick tack. And I'm from and since this is the comedy hour, I I just learned from Ticktack that Trump's can calling g and China and they're placing them on hold and they're just leaving them listening to Barack Obama's speeches.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts the Obama you know what's going in the White House?
Speaker 2: That is absolutely.
Speaker 6: I listened to Obama speeches.
Speaker 2: Is that is that true?
Speaker 4: Danny? That is that really? What people is, what they're saying is going on.
Speaker 6: Here? Yeah, this is this is the awful rumor. I'll just put it right here. Since it's the awful rumor. I choose to believe.
Speaker 4: Oh okay.
Speaker 6: It and I saw somebody saying I got a giggle out of it, and I figured I'd have to share it. But I you know what, I choose to believe that. You know, a lot of people believe in a lot of silly stuff. It's the silly stuff I want to believe.
Speaker 4: Sure, well that's fair, Danny, I get it. Now. Why can't you have it?
Speaker 3: A little uh pet weird thing that I believe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I should have it. You should have it.
Speaker 12: You should have your own operation of what you want to say on your young land you Yeah, show if you you have.
Speaker 4: And just go it out.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 4: Do you have a tic tac Danny?
Speaker 3: Do you have a ticktak?
Speaker 6: I have a ticktack, but I've never operated. I just I'm I'm stuck in it in an analogue I'm stuck in the analog world. I'm stuck in the twentieth century. I've just not been brave enough to get that. I have a lot to say, but I might get off.
Speaker 4: Throw it on you and see what it says. It on and see what they tell you.
Speaker 2: You never know what you is.
Speaker 11: You're throwing out there and see what they tell you, and if they enjoy it, you're going.
Speaker 4: That's the way I've seen it. That's your take. That's how I take it. Because he I got little games. They gon down crazy on it, I mean bad.
Speaker 2: Will you stop?
Speaker 4: Will you stop waiting? We're still waiting for it to get the new ones out? Cop stop it? Will you stop? Will you stop me? Who is that young game? Shot? A gaming? What's going on there?
Speaker 5: It's uh, it's Trump telling Vladimir to stop it?
Speaker 4: Oh that was you? I thought that was Danny. I'm talking to Danny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I believe that that was Trump trying to get into through through the uncle the podcast.
Speaker 4: They did not get touched on broadcast. How can you, idiot? It's just it's just me letting you hear some of the sound that's going out there.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's you, That isn't him. Why do you get me wound up over here so I can't well, I don't know. I don't know. Listen, you listen. That's why you got years.
Speaker 3: I'm listening. Yes, what am I hearing?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 11: These people in this house, I'm telling you, these people in this house are.
Speaker 4: Death just doing my dad doing. You just do the way they can't. They can't even.
Speaker 1: Too many rock con too many rock concerts. Okay, yeah, well I've been to a couple in these ears. They're not what they used to be, all right, Danny.
Speaker 5: One of my favorite things on YouTube is called puppet regime.
Speaker 4: Have you seen it?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: Puppet regime?
Speaker 6: That okay, that makes sense. Yeah, Speaking of rock concerts, Aaron in ringing ears, which one which concert made your ears ring the loudest?
Speaker 4: I guess that's one the loudest. You know what.
Speaker 1: I don't remember specifically, but I will say just generally, whenever you make your way like kind of close to the stage on the edge close to an amplifier, you're in trouble. It doesn't matter who the band is. It doesn't even have to be like uh Man of War claiming to be the world's loudest band. It could be like a soft rock band. But if the speakers in your ear, it's you're gonna feel it.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: If I gave all of you guys five guesses for what concert gave me the biggest headache ever and made my ears ring and me death the longest, you guys would never guess it, because you know I'm a metal guy.
Speaker 1: Now I want to they you got him thinking, let's all, let's all take a guess. Uncle Danny and myself will all guess a band, and we'll see how close we are.
Speaker 5: And I will try to get you a hint, a really good hint. How about that I'll find out what year it happened, because I'm trying to think and I was I was young, so let me try and get the year. I'll give you the year, and that way it'll give you a general idea as to who you could pick from.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, Oh, that's a good idea to do, Tony.
Speaker 3: What have we got shuck, what year are we talking about.
Speaker 5: I'm getting the year right now. I want to look it up to make sure I got it right.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, I already have like a guess of what I want to guess. So if this isn't all like in the ballpark, I'm going with what I have in the back of my head.
Speaker 4: But let's see what the yeni, let's see it.
Speaker 3: Let's see the let's dig this.
Speaker 5: It happened between nineteen eighty five and nineteen eighty six, the end of nineteen eighty five into nineteen eighty six, somewhere in there, and I'm thinking it was Yeah, it was actually eighty six, but the tour took place during eighty five and eighty six.
Speaker 3: Gosh, this changes my mind. Then this is not who I would have initially guessed.
Speaker 4: Who was the loudest letting?
Speaker 5: Now that's my thing, and I'll eliminate I'll eliminate league the loudest thing, and I'll eliminate the artist. I'll eliminate the artist that I saw the most in concert, which is Ozzy Osbourne.
Speaker 3: It was not him, Okay, not Ozzy? Yeah, Okay, what you got Danny?
Speaker 6: Okay, it's either it's either somewhere between Barry man Long and Van Haymer.
Speaker 5: Well that's a hell of a in between.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, all right, well Van does two.
Speaker 5: Van Halen's closer to it, but uh not Man Helen.
Speaker 6: But the reason why Van Heale and I saw Van Helen this was just before I was married to my wife and my ears reigned for days. That was a wild show in California.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: Uh, uncle, you got a guest?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 4: Are you thinking? Hard? I'm thinking you go? Take you there? You made a guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's two.
Speaker 4: I got thinking.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say something else, but this just popped in my head, so I think I should go with it. I'm just gonna say meat loaf. Why not meat loaf? It could have been I don't know. You never know, So I'm going with meat loaf just because it popped in my head.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 3: Okay, uncle, who you got there? You too?
Speaker 4: You too?
Speaker 5: That's an interesting choice, you two.
Speaker 9: Or the who?
Speaker 4: Or who?
Speaker 5: Now I have seen the who, but yeah, but no, they weren't the ones that made me the most deaf, not at all.
Speaker 3: Checked.
Speaker 5: Okay, nobody got it, so I'm gonna give it to you.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 5: And it's so funny because the opening act was Ted Nugent and he wasn't the loudest because they didn't give him as much of the PA. But it was actually kiss, Oh.
Speaker 4: Guy, that was my head.
Speaker 11: That's the one I was thinking of. Would have been my second come on. You knew that, but I didn't think it would.
Speaker 4: It was loud enough.
Speaker 2: Kiss.
Speaker 3: Okay, ys.
Speaker 4: That makes sense though, because of the face and and and and all the looking in their faces.
Speaker 5: Here's what's funny. James faced eighty five eighty six. That's the Asylum tour. They didn't have makeup, no makeup.
Speaker 4: I should have known that that was I should have known that that was the era when they took the makeup off.
Speaker 5: That's right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: That was the era without the make And.
Speaker 11: I was listening to that not well ago you were in in the in the back was showing showing kiss the things on end.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't think he do that. I didn't think Chuck was into that. Yeah, Chuck that Chuck.
Speaker 3: Are you a fan of Kiss?
Speaker 4: Are you a fan of I had a Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like Kiss.
Speaker 4: I liked him better with the makeup.
Speaker 5: But I had a chance to go see him uh at what was it Nassau Coliseum, And so I went, that was.
Speaker 4: Gonna be my second guess. It was going through my mind.
Speaker 3: It was, but it didn't come so close.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, I think I was close with meat loafs.
Speaker 5: Well, van Halen was the closest guess in my mind.
Speaker 4: Beatloof I don't think was really louded.
Speaker 1: Oh he can beld it out on Caring bo Well in that song maybe, but still but still it.
Speaker 4: Didn't have He's got a voice of a voice loud enough to blow someone's ears up.
Speaker 11: And that's what he and that's what Check was talking about, blow his ears out.
Speaker 4: And that's what I was thinking. What group who have to blow out his ears?
Speaker 3: You see what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: Michael McDonald, Well, that would have been one.
Speaker 5: If you want to get even weirder, we could talk about what was the worst small club show that made me deaf for days?
Speaker 3: But that's all those can get you.
Speaker 1: Those can get you good to the small clubs. Yeah, it doesn't take out much of a system to do it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: G g Allen gave me a headache because of the obnoxious noise, but it wasn't as loud as the one band that actually did give me, you know, for days, I couldn't hear right.
Speaker 4: You know which ones?
Speaker 3: That's the worst song?
Speaker 4: These crazy bands that come out do do do doo.
Speaker 3: Marching bands.
Speaker 4: They're close to.
Speaker 3: It, but not that close.
Speaker 5: Well, even though I fell asleep in a small club in Asbury Park, New Jersey, Type O Negative gave me the ringing ears for days, even though I fell asleep during their show because they played so slow. Everything was slow down. I don't know if you remember the Bloody Kisses time when they did Summer Breeze.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they have some really slow songs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mix me.
Speaker 5: Fine, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I can never really get into that. I know you don't care for him. I can never get myself into that end either, hud.
Speaker 3: But I know they're beloved.
Speaker 1: They're beloved in the goth scene for sure, and didn't meddle too a lot of metal now and the guys.
Speaker 5: That I booked to open for that, I booked a band that I managed to open for them. But you know, we got a problem here, guys, I got uh, I just decided to look and I hadn't looked for a minute.
Speaker 4: You got callers, You got a bunch. Okay, let's put him on.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna try and put him in order. I'm gonna put Danny on hold for a minute, okay, and let me figure out who's next, because let's see, two guys called in almost at the same moment and another guy has been on hold of it for thirteen minutes. I'm sorry, let me bring him on.
Speaker 4: Combo.
Speaker 13: Ah, this is Mike Tyson. I just want everybody know that stank Kenn has entered the building. And that's the bottom line. The stone Cold said, So, how's everybody doing tonight.
Speaker 4: Non Cold, where you've been I've been.
Speaker 13: Trying to look me up without it all around, and that's the buckom line.
Speaker 4: I want to have it though, discussion welcome being. I wanted you beaning on my shoe. What happened?
Speaker 13: I'm off tonight, so I decided to call in and say hey to you, uncle. It's great to be here, man, And uh, I gotta say chuck real quick. The band I thought you were talking about was Iron Maiden. Yeah, type of negative too.
Speaker 5: Kiss was the most ridiculous and they had explosives and everything, like Jean Simmons shot fireballs out of his bass during his bass solo and literally blew up part of the PA with a fireball, part of the PA that was hanging from the ceiling at Nasau Coliseum. It was hilarious. It lit on fire and everything, and I was like wow.
Speaker 4: And meanwhile it was these big.
Speaker 5: Percussive boom explosions inside Nasau Coliseum.
Speaker 4: Well, they always had that loud.
Speaker 11: That can make sense because they always had loud loud voices.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it was like bombs going off on top of the loud music. Now, look, we got another problem here because you got two other callers that called in almost in exactly the same second. They're literally seconds apart.
Speaker 3: Let's get them on.
Speaker 5: Well, do you want me to put everybody on? Or do you what do you want me to do here?
Speaker 4: Could you you want a round table?
Speaker 5: Everybody on it?
Speaker 4: A round table?
Speaker 5: Okay, you got it, Aaron, You tell me when to stop if we need to stop. But you're gonna get a round table with one, two, three, four callers all together. Okay, wow, okay, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 4: First off, there goes my macho man.
Speaker 5: First off, I'm gonna put Danny back on. And then I got two guys who called in at almost exactly the same second, according to the Uh yeah, they're literally one and a half seconds apart.
Speaker 4: So like this sounds like new Revolution, my evolution. This is like Revolution show tonight.
Speaker 2: So now all of you are alive, help me a mountain dew. There it is, he's back.
Speaker 4: Oh about you. I got a news for you. You see the last one I made?
Speaker 2: We posted the last TikTok.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we posted it, missus missus sideki.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well the one but angry Dog walks. You changed the name of no no not that Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Uncle Robin follows us on the YouTube. So those are the shirts that he sees, the short ones. Yeah, you're talking about the actual tic tac.
Speaker 11: So thattue tic Taca, the ones that he's always asking for more food.
Speaker 4: So you Uncle's on just for him.
Speaker 3: It was food, it was food. It was a new food one In the latest tic tac.
Speaker 1: Uncle's he's all ready to go, ready to eat his miniature chicken pop pie for lunch.
Speaker 4: And there's just one problem that emerges. What's the problem with the chicken pop pie? It wasn't cooked.
Speaker 3: It was not cooked.
Speaker 4: Did you hear that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a little problem.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not on tictac, so that one just comes out on that.
Speaker 4: I heard, Danny you saw that video?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think of that one?
Speaker 6: I thought it was appropriate. I think you need to cook the pop pie better?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 4: Was it better after being colicked? Uncle?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was quiet?
Speaker 2: So is there plans to put that out on the other platforms there eron or what?
Speaker 3: I'll probably I'll probably cross post that over too.
Speaker 4: Oh, you still gott to end it one way? I have one to edit. You got still one to antwer that just wining it up.
Speaker 3: There's one in the post production.
Speaker 11: Post productions still gotta be edited edited. The editor boy over here, and I had to get them. So I've gotten another one.
Speaker 4: Do wait a minute? Is that I've got a month? I got him on, I got him set. Hey, Uncle, is I gotta jump on him to get rolling? Okay?
Speaker 5: I did a search. I did a search real quick, Uncle, I got a question for you. Is Uncle Enjoy's Aggressive Woman's Talk Funny podcast?
Speaker 4: Asked?
Speaker 2: Is that you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wait? I like that one sounds like Yeah, that's sounds like one of you. I know who that was.
Speaker 11: That's that's like me that's my sounds like that's missus, mister side kick on my side.
Speaker 5: Let me see what happens here if that's yours or not. Oh no, no, it's not you.
Speaker 4: I like that one.
Speaker 3: I think it's something else.
Speaker 5: You know, it's somebody else. Okay, weird because they're calling it all right, they're calling it uncle podcast, and yeah, you got to do something about that.
Speaker 3: They're stealing your identity.
Speaker 4: Who is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, who is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know what they're do?
Speaker 5: Well uncle the podcast?
Speaker 4: Who is who is that?
Speaker 3: Deep research we need to do?
Speaker 2: You need it?
Speaker 5: Get it, I'll get it. Hold on understanding the birds and the beams?
Speaker 2: And it was my guess, correct?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 2: The Mountain dew King? Jimmy James called it at the same time, Yes, one.
Speaker 5: And a half seconds apart. He was one and a half seconds behind you, like you were twins being born.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, What do you gotta say about that?
Speaker 4: You guys?
Speaker 5: Okay, this guy runs a show called The Nightcap Show. The guy runs a show called The Nightcap Show, and it is a a uh afrocentric podcast, let's call it. But it's a comedy and it comes up when you try to find Uncle the podcast on TikTok. I'm just saying this because he's.
Speaker 4: Not wait he could put one of my followers. No, no, no, he's not stealing Wait a minute, take that back. He's not one of my followers.
Speaker 5: No, he's not a follower of yours. He's not stealing your right because because I can see who he follows, he's not a follower of yours. He's got three hundred followers and he follows two hundred and forty people.
Speaker 4: Anyway, bet it cut me out? Then yeah, no, it's not you mother, what that mean? But it's because you guys.
Speaker 13: They're out there. They're trying to intimidate and impersonate.
Speaker 2: The Uncle Show, but they'll never do it.
Speaker 13: Brother, let me tell you that.
Speaker 6: Brother. Oh yes, my two man agrees.
Speaker 2: The cream of the crop is the Uncle Show.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: Now, this guy with the nightcap or whatever what it is, he has his uncle on as a guest and he talks to his uncle. It's a similar kind of concept where he's talking to his uncle and it's a comedy show. That's why. So it came up in the search along with you because it's got a hashtag comedy show, hashtag podcast clip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got long it the longest shows than him. Then that that's that's what it is.
Speaker 5: You have more shows up than him.
Speaker 3: Probably been around for a while. I've been a to keep up. That's what I don't think.
Speaker 5: But he's beating Yeah, he's beating you in comments though, because he's got one hundred and seventy two comments on that on that one video.
Speaker 3: So yeah, just say engagement. That's what we're trying to do with the tic tac so we'll get is that engagement? Engagement? Yes?
Speaker 4: What do you cool engagement?
Speaker 1: Well, when somebody chats on your videos, when somebody reposts, yeah, hell, when even somebody likes, but especially the chat, when a chat gets going, a conversation gets going, that's engagement.
Speaker 4: What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: That's that's an engaging part of the show where the animal the animals want to join in.
Speaker 4: So that's animal engagement. That's our form one one way that here.
Speaker 13: Moral The.
Speaker 2: Moral of the story is we need to get uncle listeners to do more engagement on ticktak.
Speaker 4: Yes we do, because let's do them.
Speaker 11: All listeners that are listening right now, listen, good, get on ticktac fight this problem this other show, because you don't have it.
Speaker 5: But this other uncle show. I'm going to tell you something, this other Uncle show. The reason why it comes up with your search is because it's in the process of going viral, guys, that's why. And it is literally it's gotten viewed now almost four hundred and thirty thousand times.
Speaker 4: Oh wow. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: So it's a guy talking to his uncle. Yeah, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 5: And as a matter of fact, it's too funny because they're both they're both bald. Also oh cool, and the guy who is the nephew has glasses on, and it's just that they're black.
Speaker 4: And yeah, that's the only difference.
Speaker 5: That's part of the difference, just saying. And they're in the midst of going viral because apparently they're hysterically funny. So I'm not going to help them out. They don't need our help only grad.
Speaker 4: Yeah dang.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you get heard from Jimmy. Let's hear Jimmy's opinion on the phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jimmy, what's your opinion on the tic tack here?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't like just guse uh.
Speaker 3: You think he stole the idea?
Speaker 5: No, No, it looks to me like it's just something that came up similar. Because there's similarities, the algorithm is making them similar.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I bet you hasn't. I bet you didn't what I had.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: It can't be the same.
Speaker 11: It can't be the same. Try to do what I do and thinking what he could do. What he's probably doing is probably trying to do something but a little, hope, a little different than I.
Speaker 3: Was doing it.
Speaker 5: Probably, No, it's that will take it. It's it's definitely the material is different, but it's just the concept is the same.
Speaker 4: That's all. Oh is it that's really.
Speaker 6: Some type of physics? So I get parallel universe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well no, I've already run into nature boys. Uh you know, parallel universe doppelganger. So no, this would be too strange because first of all, Aaron and Uncle would both have to be black and uh secondly, yeah, no, I'm looking at their earlier material which didn't do as well, and they're doing different stuff now. When they go into sports, you guys go into you know, baseball and football, they go into sports, they talk basketball. It just so happens they have a different thing going on. See, so they like sounds like what it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it. There's a few shows where like they like basketball, remember reper Anchorman where they came across there.
Speaker 1: Like, oh yeah, they it's the other channel, the other news channel, the local news channel, and they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I think there was like a Futurama episode. There's like a future Futurama episode or something like that. Aw, there's a few shows that have touched on this, this topic there, this concept.
Speaker 4: Yeah in this parallel the.
Speaker 13: Way that show's lagged in anyway. Man, it's just it's not the Uncle Show and it doesn't have the spent one spent can on it, so it's not the real Uncle show. The real Uncle Show is the one with the spent one.
Speaker 6: There you have it.
Speaker 5: So you guys would talk wrestling. You guys would talk wrestling. These guys are talking UFC.
Speaker 4: They do cross all the difference right there. You just hit it right there. The topic, the top, the topic right the topic, the topic.
Speaker 5: I'm going through their you listen for you guys right now. I'm getting the idea you both talk football.
Speaker 2: Can I make a suggestion?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: I got a suggestion? So if you get your social media team to go back into into early Uncle episodes and and cut out some funny moments that then you sprinkle into tic tac to remind people that this show has a long history, some three hundred and sixty some odd episodes.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's.
Speaker 2: Also just to to to form the in mind that valuable content that is now very deep under the new content.
Speaker 4: Can you do that? I could do that, and your job is to do that. My job is to do that.
Speaker 11: Now, let's see we'll get that and completed, because I'm like to get this actually suck in a way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, problem, here's a way to assign it. Does your son know how to make shorts out of videos?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 4: He does not, but I'm sure that he could learn pretty easily, real quick.
Speaker 11: Not easily, if we could learn real easily, he does because they go to him at the time.
Speaker 4: Well, he's not here what he's doing. So here's the thing.
Speaker 5: You could give him that assignment and he could run with it and create the whole thing.
Speaker 4: You know, I may gotta talk to him about that. He might be doing that. Okay, do that and do that because if you're not around, I gotta ask him to do this.
Speaker 3: He's an important part of the social media too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well he has to be now since this came up and my idea. The reason why my idea is here is because my son asked me about doing the same thing recently.
Speaker 4: I said, yeah, you can do.
Speaker 5: That if you want, I'll give you all the stuff, no problem.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what's interesting.
Speaker 1: Count Pupper's in the chat and he's suggesting that we have these other Uncle podcast guys on his guests.
Speaker 3: I like that suggestion.
Speaker 4: We we can throw them on here. You think we'll get them on there if you let's talk. We can try actually talk.
Speaker 5: To these go on the TikTok website.
Speaker 4: They have to say.
Speaker 5: Okay, here's the thing. So you got multiple choices. Go on the TikTok website from a computer and do a search for Uncle and podcast right, and see who else comes up with you, and see who's most similar to you. There might be more than one, and you could ask a few of them and then maybe get you know, one or two of them come on.
Speaker 4: Even if you ask five. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, cool podcast TikTok and.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, teams. The magic of teams might allow them to come on with video as well.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: I have no idea what stuff they use. You know, they might be on riverside, they might be who knows.
Speaker 11: I don't know where they're from time to the tooth, because first of all, we gotta know what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: I bet you they're from. I bet you they're from the East coast. If the real alternative universe world is actually.
Speaker 4: It could be it could be the East West East Coast, because I'm covering the west. There's no way nobody's got it has to be. It has to be the East. It has to be.
Speaker 5: The teams I see them talking about are the wet The teams I see them talking about are the Atlanta Falcons and the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 4: So could that's the east, That's the East, that's the East. I could see that happening.
Speaker 3: The theory is holding up on Calore.
Speaker 4: It's totally me. It's hot.
Speaker 2: I gotta I got a question for you, Aaron. Have you have you heard from the notorious KOOLI?
Speaker 4: I knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we talked to on the phone and he said I gave him all the relevant ass to mail the dollars. He told me he has those, he has all those. He asked if the one that he sends to Uncle if he wanted. If Uncle wanted Coolly to sign the dollar, I suggested that he does that to everybody's dollar, because it's such an important autograph that everybody's gonna want.
Speaker 4: That's the one. So he told me that he was gonna take a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I expect it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be a while. I bet that. So how has everything else been sent? How are you doing that, Chuck?
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: I think I requests two dollars due to inflation.
Speaker 4: Here we go, we go with this money again.
Speaker 2: Because I was gonna, I was planning on investing this dollar in the in in gold, and it would already be up, like you know, at least a buck seventy five or.
Speaker 5: Something that a tariffs are not. It still beats a Canadian dollar.
Speaker 2: I never thought.
Speaker 4: How how is the one that you got, Chuck? And they been sent? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got I think I got everything except Cooley?
Speaker 4: You had him sent? What about I've been watching the mail? Yeah, come, I think I'm.
Speaker 2: Still waiting on Ed unless that was the part that he sent me.
Speaker 5: Ed there, Chuck, No, no, no, Ed, Ed should have sent you his separate.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm still waiting on ed and Cooley Danny much appreciate I've got your I would have liked to have those Crisp Crisp bills, but he sent that through.
Speaker 5: The Yeah you got it through PayPal, right, Yeah, well.
Speaker 12: I still might.
Speaker 14: I still want to send you actual uh currency, but I just wanted to get you paid because me and the post office have an unusual relationship.
Speaker 13: Get you sent things and then they don't go places, or they take or they.
Speaker 5: Take a month, or they take an extra month to arrive.
Speaker 2: The other day. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 14: Like six months, six months, like six months, oh I November whenever you got I mean it was and that was just to get to Georgia.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, that was crossing the borders.
Speaker 5: So that was like three months then all together, right because November December, January. Yeah, it was like four months, four months.
Speaker 4: Waiting months.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I take his four months.
Speaker 4: He sent me a book, is what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want to send me one of those American mountain dudes with green dye number seven before off the shelves, I appreciate that. Hey, Aaron, it's uh yeah, the good stuff.
Speaker 5: It's about three minutes after midnight. Aaron in the Eastern time zone, just.
Speaker 4: So you know.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, Well, after night, we're gonna let it all hang out.
Speaker 4: Only he just kind of hang out over the right. Uncle. Yeah, where's the where is the macho man? Let's get your guy and let's get these guys.
Speaker 13: Oh, the cream of the.
Speaker 2: Crop, the machio min Randy Savage.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, and it's gonna keep.
Speaker 5: Going and going and going rising ho.
Speaker 13: Rising, the cream of the crop, the machio.
Speaker 4: That's him. That's him.
Speaker 13: Well, let me tell you something, brother, I watch listening The Uncle Show every week, and everybody should be listening to the Uncle Show.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 13: That's all I got to say about that.
Speaker 4: Brother. That's another one. There you go. I got to ask that two of them. I gotta admit they got to him too. And Steven still cold up there. So I got a few of these wrestlers out here. Isn't complaining?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Where Arnold?
Speaker 13: The former governors of Minnesota?
Speaker 4: The Mountain?
Speaker 3: What's he up to?
Speaker 4: Living it up?
Speaker 13: I was a pro wrestler, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: A biker, a rodeo clown.
Speaker 13: Now I live down in the Baja.
Speaker 1: WHOA, I do really miss those days, miss those days with Jesse was promoting this.
Speaker 4: Man too is talking. You don't get interface with him talking, and I know I don't. I mean, you're not supposed to talk when he's talking.
Speaker 5: With the Bandidos. Bandidos, wasn't it both the canceled.
Speaker 13: I got to show conspiracy theories. So I've been down in the bar.
Speaker 2: I got a question about for the wrestling experts out there was Arnold Schwarzenegger ever on any wrestling shows.
Speaker 13: That he is wrestled, but he was in the audience Triple H got in his face. Now was about twenty years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was in the audience for that. Yeah, And one of my.
Speaker 13: Friends actually asked me, what do you think of what happened? If he would have swung it, If Arnold would have swung at him, and well, tripa lher probably would have eaten him for lunch.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 13: At the time, you know, five years old in his prime, and Arnold was probably closer to my age now in the fifties, but back then we was in our thirties. Triple Ah is a year older than I am, and obviously he does a resident anymore. But yeah, twenty years ago, if Arnold would have tried to do anything, you know, Triple AH would have eating for lunch.
Speaker 2: But you know, Arnold was a great bodybuilding.
Speaker 13: A great actor, a much better actor than Triple H.
Speaker 2: So I can leave it at that.
Speaker 4: Because the name good because he is the game.
Speaker 5: Wasn't that around the time that Arnold was in the movie with Jesse? And that's like kind of the like familiarity there, and that's why they brought him in the audience.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there?
Speaker 13: Arnold Jesse were back in Terminator?
Speaker 2: Was back?
Speaker 5: No, not not Terminator?
Speaker 4: That something else? Whatever happened to the the.
Speaker 3: The h h?
Speaker 13: This Jesse was in the Terminator with with Arnold thing?
Speaker 4: He said, I mean think.
Speaker 2: Men I took do you mean grow was Predator? They were Predator, not Terminator.
Speaker 13: My bad, he said. I picked the kid off the ground. He was bleeded. I said, kid, we ain't got time to bleeve.
Speaker 4: There is the Undertaker. Anybody get the Undertaker. He's retired, very very tired being retired.
Speaker 13: Everybody's just letting him rest.
Speaker 15: And because I's gonna say, that's my friend, my friend, that's his favorite wrestler down down.
Speaker 2: What what about what about Paul Bearer?
Speaker 13: That's all He's been dead for a long time.
Speaker 2: That doesn't surprise him.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he's been dead for a long time.
Speaker 1: Oh, my undertaker.
Speaker 13: To carry him around. He used to carry around the earn and then they made it to where he was in Then after he died, I'm a following you. Wrestling is groups and cutthroats. They started carrying him around in the air and the undertakers out there with Kine.
Speaker 2: What about what about the guy who was brock Lesner's manager.
Speaker 13: He's still off his game talking about Paul Hamon. Thank you ladies and gentlemen. My name is Paul Haymon. Yeah, he's the advocate of the Tribal Chief and he was the advocate of brock Lessner, then the travel Chefs, and now he's uh he put together uh Seth Robins and uh the Steiner brothers Rich Steiner's son, bron Breaker, one of the best. Yeah, he's managing them and they're the top dogs right now in wrestling.
Speaker 2: Wow, I actually know who's the Canadian wrestling who died. Owen Yeah, I'm actually friends. I'm friends with the niece of of Owen Hart and Brett Hart. She lives in Victoria.
Speaker 13: Well, they could be talking about the Owen Hart Foundation. Uhnment tournament that's going on right now in ae W, the other organization.
Speaker 2: I might be able to convince her to come on the show sometimes.
Speaker 4: Well, if you could do that, please you get him behead.
Speaker 2: You've got some I'm sure you've got some stories.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would like to hear something.
Speaker 13: I'd like to hear some Okay, because the great guy, everybody loved him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he was.
Speaker 2: He's another question in the business.
Speaker 13: He was everybody loved doing. And one more question that what happened this tragedy?
Speaker 2: It is? Yeah, Uncle, have you seen my production of Uncle? The recipes?
Speaker 4: It's it's a it's a kind of like a photoshop that I didn't see. He's hiding these things. I can't get him, talk to him. He's hiding them.
Speaker 3: I'm hiding something. Wow, that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, faced the fact I haven't heard until you said that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm gonna have to reprim and the sidekick there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that Uncle.
Speaker 1: I think we need to do shout outs if we're gonna get around all these I think we probably, I think we wanted to do that. Now we're not that part of the show.
Speaker 11: So who who was the first online I don't even know who was first online here, I think who was Danny?
Speaker 4: Yes, Danny first, and it will go down from there. Hello, okay, go to Danny Danny Yo.
Speaker 6: Yep, my turn, okay, uh shout out alternative universes. I think that the local podcast is reminding me of the series Fringe, which was about alternative universes and then also wrestling. My earliest wrestling experience was going to the Sacramento Oil Auditorium. My brother and I dragged my father to see Pat Patterson wrestled Paul DeMarco. My father's comment was, we smelt like smoke and I never seen that many excited Overwait you know what? So yeah, my shot, that's my shadow.
Speaker 3: There you go. All right, there's one.
Speaker 4: Thank you Danny.
Speaker 3: Great to talk to that.
Speaker 5: Have a good night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, who's next? Who is next? Up?
Speaker 4: What next?
Speaker 11: Was?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 4: Spend? Can can't?
Speaker 3: Can't?
Speaker 4: Can't? Go ahead?
Speaker 13: All righty, Well that's about it for me. I'll just give you a fan on bowday, Roddy Piper. Everybody wants something you like the hot right, everybody everybody wants something Roddy Piper. I'll leave you with that, uncle, and you know when I get off Fridays, I'll come on this show. I love the show. Love coming on with you guys, and uh, he's a love to everybody. You know, everybody be anti war. Let's stay out of wars. Let's love our fellow humans. Let's do that type of thing and educate yourself. Spread the love. Love you guys, and Spend is about to.
Speaker 2: Leave the building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, then you had I believe after that was the simultaneous calls came in.
Speaker 5: Yes, unfortunately we've lost Jimmy James, so we only have Robin Hift.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he hung up or something we're gonna have to do.
Speaker 3: And next then because.
Speaker 2: I don't okay, well, I'll shout out to Aaron and the social media team for sprinkling these tic TACs on Facebook, Facebook, on YouTube and Instagram. And I'm looking forward to seeing this this latest one when it comes out on the YouTube. And I gotta I gotta say, I really enjoyed the uncle explains the cat carrier backpack that I didn't know you had such a funky looking cat there.
Speaker 11: Aaron's yeah, that's missus missus sidekicks cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what's the name of that one?
Speaker 3: Sunne?
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go. Yeah, yeah, very good, very good. Remind me and I'd love to come on to do a show on the Government Hour about Edward Burnese as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Freud's cousin to Eddie Eddie.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's that's all I got today. Thanks for having me on the Government Hour and Uncle show. I'll work on another Uncle the recipes this week. Cool excellently and go from there. So all right, you go, thank you, talk to to take it together.
Speaker 1: Good night, Robin you okay, And that's okay. So everybody's going, it's just us left Uncle is.
Speaker 4: This us too?
Speaker 3: It's just us and shock shout us.
Speaker 11: I'm chad to my original coolusion the outside Adam you nice, stays cool as I always had to give them the nice and shoutouts if they have been listening and hopefully.
Speaker 5: Right Canada, Germany, UK and all over America is what I see on the Ocelli stream.
Speaker 3: So that's what happened.
Speaker 4: Thank you for watching and listening.
Speaker 1: I'll do a shout out if anybody happens to have been a new subscriber to Uncle's TikTok and is now listening to this podcast, thank you. That's the idea we were hoping that we could get people around this podcast with other ways. But I mean TikTok's becoming a thing onto itself too, which is also fine. But thank you for listening, and share the show with other people who you think are perhaps as crazy as you.
Speaker 4: It would be good.
Speaker 3: We would enjoy that.
Speaker 4: Read sixty six in the books By It was cool. It was well basically, whoa, you know what that's like.