Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Happy for Friday, The JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Jess, and I'm cheating. Cheety's the studio with us.
Speaker 3: We're gonna let's get to cheaty sweets in just a second. First, the first talkback of the day. You guys ready, good morning JV Show.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 5: You already know? I hope I get the first talkback.
Speaker 6: It's my birthday now twenty nine years old. I know who gets fart?
Speaker 5: Hoping I can get some golf call out from Graham. It's some golf announcing for my birthday.
Speaker 6: Hell y'all have a good day.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday.
Speaker 6: I think I can handle that. Let's go out live to the Who gives a Fart? Bay Area Golf Invitational, where we join Isaac from Twitter, who has found himself a little bit of trouble on whole fourteen. He hit his t shot well left. He's gonna have to punch this next one out from under the trees. Hope he can get it to carry the bunkers. Looks like he's got a three iron the ball way back in his stance. Okay, see if you can pick this one clean dang couple fitter.
Speaker 2: Is it the same Isaac who's loins were of blade for Cheaty?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right, I forgot he did shoot it again. Yeah, any thoughts, Cheaty, I want to give it a second go.
Speaker 2: She never she never gave it a first ago.
Speaker 6: That's right, she didn't really what she never really gave him a chance?
Speaker 3: Oh that's why I circle back, Isaac leave us another talking about happy.
Speaker 2: All right Fridays.
Speaker 3: Uh, we're glad to have Cheating back in studio because she tweets a lot. In Friday mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say I didn't block anyone on ig. I just deactivated for some time, maybe for two days. But man, I'm addicted to social media and needed a break.
Speaker 7: All right, you guys, I don't want to be those people that announced, like taking a break from something.
Speaker 6: You announced that you a break from social media.
Speaker 2: No, listen, A lot of people like me.
Speaker 7: It was like, Cheaty, Like I'm looking at your account and it's not there. So then I was like, okay, let me go on Twitter and say that I deactivated it.
Speaker 2: But you guys, I did reactivated it last night.
Speaker 3: Wait, so the deactivation glitch is real because like celebrities are always getting accused of unfollowing people.
Speaker 2: They're like, I just deactivated my account for a little bit. They just couldn't find her because she was deactivated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, I thought you meant they came back to your page, but nothing was there and it looked like they had been blocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you were already back. Yeah okay, never mind scratched that from the poet.
Speaker 8: Yeah, can we take that out of the podcast?
Speaker 1: Cheaty?
Speaker 6: You announced a deactivation but then reactivated all within twenty four hours.
Speaker 9: I did not.
Speaker 7: I was deactivating. I was already deactivated before I.
Speaker 2: So you announced after Yeah, because.
Speaker 6: You announce it, Oh, get to deactivate and then you hit deactivate or I from two hours into the deactivation you're like, hey, guys, just to let you know I deactivated it.
Speaker 2: It was a day different.
Speaker 10: Wait, you only deactivated for a day, like almost two days.
Speaker 2: But I can't.
Speaker 8: Two days.
Speaker 2: I try to not be on Instagram.
Speaker 7: Like it's hard for if I just delete the app, I would redownload the app.
Speaker 2: But you deactivate it, you still reactivated it. So what's a difference.
Speaker 7: Well, that's the thing I said two days, so I knew I was going to reactivate it soon.
Speaker 2: I just so this was.
Speaker 10: Because you tweeted this, So you deactivated Twitter. Also, No, so you deactivated Instagramramitter like that.
Speaker 6: But I'm addicted to social media, guys. I'm gonna delete one platform, but then go over to the other platform to tell you about how I deactivated that platform.
Speaker 2: I'm going to reactivate for this job during this time or are you still on TikTok? No comment? Oh my gods going.
Speaker 7: I can't just neglect those streaks streaks, TikTok streaks.
Speaker 10: It's like when you same as Snapchat or any other way, just sending messages back and forth.
Speaker 6: I have Snapchat streaks, but and that's something you actually cling to, like it's meaningful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if you miss a day's all over you and what do you get up better than sixty three?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 10: I don't like streaks. It puts too much pressure. I'm like, I don't want to have to be messaging you something every single day. But if I don't have something to message you anything, yeah, anything.
Speaker 8: And what do you get?
Speaker 6: They start rewarding you financially for the longest streak. What do you get out of me?
Speaker 2: Satisfaction that you did it?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, that's so sad. It's the saddest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 6: They're like, we already know these people are addicted to our social media platforms. Let's do something really stupid and see if they get even more addicted and you fall for it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 8: Nice work, people, nice work.
Speaker 6: Longest day ever. Could use a margarita right now? Better yet, a whole picture?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yes, did you get that whole picture?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: But I did get a margerite. I made it myself. It's pretty good.
Speaker 8: How do you what's your recipe?
Speaker 2: I so triple sick?
Speaker 7: Some tequila, huh, and some fresh squeezed lime that's it, an ice and some salt on the rim.
Speaker 8: They taste good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was actually pretty good. I was proud of myself.
Speaker 6: They taste like you got it at a restaurant or a bar.
Speaker 2: No not, they never tastes like that when you make it at home.
Speaker 8: No, you can.
Speaker 6: But yeah, just takes more time. It takes more time. Do we have time for another one?
Speaker 2: Let's do want more? Shirt?
Speaker 6: Allergies are starting to kick my ass o MG?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, season fight for my life. I read that allergy season is like longer? Now, is it? I read yesterday?
Speaker 8: Climate change?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because of climate change? Hate that? So are you normal? Cheaty?
Speaker 8: What are you allergic to?
Speaker 2: Cheatys?
Speaker 8: Everything?
Speaker 2: Everything? Guys that.
Speaker 8: Dogs?
Speaker 6: No, that's good because you have dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might be cheat. You cover your ears really quick.
Speaker 3: I need to discuss something again amongst my peers, justin Graham. Here are we going to make her try the kneeling jump squad?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay. Who wants to break the news to her?
Speaker 8: I'll do it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Genie, welcome back, Come back and cover your ears.
Speaker 6: Come out of the sound booth there. We have a bit of a challenge we'd like to see if you can complete next. We each have tried it before, so it's nothing that can't be done, or we're not singling you out in any way. Hey, we're going to try it next. Oh you got that?
Speaker 12: Why?
Speaker 4: We like?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were easy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Time four four The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Major news this morning.
Speaker 3: Anyone trying to get to work. BART is shut down system wide. It is a computer networking issue.
Speaker 2: They are trying to get that.
Speaker 3: Results as quickly as possible, but for right now, service is suspended until further notice. They're saying, find alternate ways to work. They can't help you this way.
Speaker 6: Yeah. The Warriors through every player they had on their roster of the Minnesota Timberwolves last night to try to fill the glarying hole left by Steph Curry, and unfortunately nothing worked. The t Wolves led this one pretty much wire to wire and they easily won the game one seventeen to ninety three.
Speaker 8: The series is.
Speaker 6: Now tied at one game apiece, but we know Steph is likely to miss at least the next two games of this series with his hamstring injury.
Speaker 8: Game three is.
Speaker 6: Back here at Chase Center tomorrow night. Tip off is at five point thirty.
Speaker 10: Oh, give be a gorgeous sunny day, you guys. Apparently today will be one of the warmest days of the year so far. Tis will be in the mid eighties. Saturday will be another sunny day, but then temperatures will drop on Sunday, wins will pick up, and I'm still seeing a slight chance of rain on Monday.
Speaker 7: So just ahead up there, hey, ry go bestie.
Speaker 2: Hey, So today is going to be oh seven out of ten.
Speaker 7: Today a weird morning, but the globe is real by noon.
Speaker 2: A boys, serious talks, we're a little and don't overthink that.
Speaker 7: Giants text there might be a cute and casual romance.
Speaker 2: Money's flow and so yes, by the thing, he was having trouble getting through that because we made her try the kneeling jump squat. We are gonna just know how.
Speaker 1: She did next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, so I know Jess is still putting the video together for oh it is there to JV.
Speaker 2: Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Earlier this week, Jess, myself and Graham we tried the kneeling jump squat and it's basically you are on your you're on your knees and you have to jump up and land into a low squat. And Graham, you said, if somebody can do this, that means their biological age is under thirty.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's the that's what they're saying about the test. And we, like you said, Selena, we all attempted it. Jess and I completed it. Sanna, you filmed this my face, but it was a valued effort.
Speaker 2: Yes, cheaty, Yeah, and.
Speaker 6: We gave Cheaty the same challenge again, the Neil the Neil to uh low squat challenge. You have to jump off of your and land into a low squat on your feet.
Speaker 3: Chenie goes for it, right We're like waiting in anticipation. She goes for it during one of those last songs there, and she she like walked up get jumping, je look at the video like you stepped up.
Speaker 6: I stepped in there and did my impression of cheating. She sort of threw her arms up and then lifted one leg at a time and stepped up. But then when she actually tried it.
Speaker 2: Your knees, money's so hurt.
Speaker 6: Her knees made about three courses off the ground and then that was it and then crashing.
Speaker 8: Back to earth.
Speaker 3: Now you and I were the failures of the show. Oh okay, I am gonna attempt this again next week. I'm going to get all the practice in. I can't over the weekend. Will you be joining me and trying again next week? Yeah, because there's no way I'm going to be known as the pig who can't do a kneeling jump squat.
Speaker 6: I don't know that they're talking about you in that way. Well, I have heard some rumblings around the audio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your reputation is on the line, shady. We can expect to try again next Friday. You'll get it right, okay. But in the meantime, go check out the.
Speaker 10: Studio Jamie Morning.
Speaker 6: Show, so good.
Speaker 8: Check that out so good.
Speaker 3: Let's shout out some of our big winners. Yeah, you know that. The other week we had tickets for Jay Balvin and plus we had meet and Greek passes. That's going to Karina, going to be meeting.
Speaker 2: J belnmorrow when he's at the SAP Center.
Speaker 3: And then Jerome from Fairfield also one one thousand dollars in crazy cash this week.
Speaker 6: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Relax, they're letting people from outside the Bay area because.
Speaker 2: On there a heart radio app.
Speaker 10: You can take us anywhere.
Speaker 2: That's right, and it's a nationwide chance.
Speaker 8: Got it, that's right?
Speaker 2: So we have to include Teerfield. Didn't want to, but they forced us.
Speaker 8: In the by laws.
Speaker 1: In Yeah, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, How's gone JB Show?
Speaker 6: Million?
Speaker 11: This is from Day Happy Friday. Yo, I took a nap last night and YO, like what happened?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 11: Oh, my god, like, two birds, one stone hit me, I'm the bird. Went to go see that last I got home to my parents folks house in Girlwy. Warriors lost, right, and then I'll go get some gas. What happened to the gas prices?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Warriors lost?
Speaker 6: That wasn't That was an ugly game that looked pretty lost without Steph Curry on the floor last night.
Speaker 8: And then two birds, one stone, he's.
Speaker 2: The birds another bird?
Speaker 8: Are you well?
Speaker 6: I guess they both got hit by the same stone, and then the other the double whaem me there. I'm not sure that expression was applied correctly there. But then the other thing when he brought up was the gas prices, and I've seen I saw an article yesterday about how gas prices projected this summer to take a pretty big spike.
Speaker 8: Because he just had.
Speaker 6: A fire at the Valero I think refinery, and then the other refiners. Maybe that's the Valera that'shutting down. Then we had to fire at the other one. Regardless. You know, reduction is get to be down, prices are going to be up, and what else is new?
Speaker 3: It's perfect Graham, I have to admit that you were right about something and I hate doing this because.
Speaker 6: Build this up a little bit bigger, like, oh my god, this is about.
Speaker 8: To make fun.
Speaker 3: I hate doing stuff like this because Graham is a leo.
Speaker 2: Yeah that it goes to your head's just just like it is.
Speaker 6: Now. I don't know what she's talking about. So like I'm playing a buntil like huge lead up music for something.
Speaker 2: So it's about my daughter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I have to talk about this now because I've been banned from talking about her on the show.
Speaker 6: But she's sleeping. She's sleeping right now after eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: So she is. She's now in she's in seventh grade.
Speaker 3: But you know, back when she was in elementary school and you guys would ask me, like does she cuss? And I'm like, no, she told me she doesn't cuss at school. Like now she's a good girl. You know, she's in like she's in fourth grade. No, my fourth grader does not cuss at school or ever. She's an angel, sweet little innocent angel.
Speaker 6: Did we bring this up because you, you know, said that you say some swear words around the house from time to time. I think that's how it got brought up, right, You're like, I say some swear maybe my kids.
Speaker 2: Don't you know that those are adult words?
Speaker 8: They don't say those.
Speaker 3: Yes, she admitted to me this week. Yeah, that she's been cussing since second grade.
Speaker 8: I knew it.
Speaker 6: I knew it. I told you believe her.
Speaker 3: I really believed her when when she said she doesn't say bad words.
Speaker 6: I tried to tell you fourth grade was my swearing year. Fourth grade or fifth grade? I think fifth grade. I really hit my stride, but never once at home. So if my parents have asked me, are you kidding me? No, I've never I've never said in those words of my life.
Speaker 2: We innocent, little thing like no.
Speaker 3: But then second grade, So you were right, Graham, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm starving. Did anty When did you start swearing?
Speaker 8: Selena?
Speaker 2: Maybe like fifth grade?
Speaker 8: I told you fifth grade is the year, Jess, you've never sworn?
Speaker 2: When the show Shoot, Yeah, she said.
Speaker 6: Her first swear word and it was damn and shooting. Do you have a swearing era?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely fifth grade.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 6: See, there's something about that. I don't know what it is. In there. You're learning the words, you're excited to use them. Not in front of mom and dad obviously, but unleasham on your friends and it's hysterical. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's my update.
Speaker 8: We all go through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Graham, what do you have here?
Speaker 6: I got some great news. If you have a Mountain Dew tattoo. Do you think I'm talking to anybody right now?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 6: Well, if you're one of our listeners and you have the Mountain Dew logo tattooed on you, I guess the bad news is Mountain Dews refreshing their logo. They're changing things up, so you're gonna have an outdated looking logo tattooed on you now. But never fear, because they're gonna have a bit of a nationwide sweepstakes for their most dedicated and die hard brand fans. And this basically this entire month, you can enter and if you have a Mountain Dew tattoo, they're going to fly you to Vegas, take you to the world renowned Mario Barth's Starlight Tattoo Studio at Mandalay Bay, and now you're gonna completely redo and update your Mountain Dew can tattoo to look like the current the new rebranded Mountain Dew tattoo. Good for you? Let me ask you guys if you had, because again I'm not sure I'm talking to anybody. I've done the dew before, but I don't know that anybody listening right now has a Mountain dew tattoo. But if you ladies here in this room, Selena just CHITTI if you had to get a tattoo of a drink brand on yourself, what would it be?
Speaker 8: That's a good one for Selena, good one, Jess.
Speaker 10: I would do any brand that has the aloe plant on it, because then at least it's a little different than.
Speaker 6: Shout out your favorite brand. Pick your brand. You have to get a brand tattooed on yourself. Which one would it be?
Speaker 10: I like twenty one seeds.
Speaker 6: Twenty one seeds, Oh yeah, that sounds good.
Speaker 2: Do you like their logo though it's gonna be stuck on you forever?
Speaker 6: Yeah, to look at the the logo, you're getting that cheety your favorite drink brand you have to get you have to get a tattoo of it. What would it be?
Speaker 2: I would say Ghost?
Speaker 3: Yes, another Energy drink is their logo of a ghost?
Speaker 6: I think so it is. I think it's a little cartoon, super ghost looking thing. And Graham, this is a tough one for me. I really I've always liked Guinness beer. I've drank a lot of Guinness in my life. I'm not a big fan of their logo, the little heart looking thing. I don't know, but if I had.
Speaker 2: You would get like a milk logo or something. Don't you drink a lot of milk?
Speaker 8: I used to. I've gone milk.
Speaker 6: I've been milk free. And what's wrong? Because once I had kids, it was always like, make sure there's enough milk for the kids, and so I just stopped drinking it because I used to drink a lot of milk and then I just I don't know that, I just gave it up. And now I couldn't tell you the last time I had a glass of milk.
Speaker 2: Should get some cow utters tattooed on you?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, memory of what used to be?
Speaker 8: Well, pass on those.
Speaker 6: I think I'd get a Guinness or maybe a whiskey, maybe a wild turkey or another bourbon or something that I like.
Speaker 8: Those are my go to So you'll.
Speaker 2: Never get a tattoo. No, no, no, just hypothetical, of course.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Club Out.
Speaker 6: Davy Show, Happy Friday. Jess, I'm sorry. I hate to be.
Speaker 14: The person to correct you, but it's a got it not all over, just letting you anyways, have a wonderful day, guys.
Speaker 8: Bye, you know I love my gosh.
Speaker 2: How did we not catch them?
Speaker 10: Why don't you guys keep me so so humble, so down to earth, so on your.
Speaker 2: Toes, my toes? Do you want to explain?
Speaker 6: Yes, we were talking about if we had to get a tattoo of a drink brand, what would it be, because Mountain Dew is offering their fans something and it comes to it comes to Jest and she's like, I'd probably get any tequila brand tattooed ont me that has you know, the alo vera plant on the front, And I really because I really liked the way that looks, and I would get that tattoo. And then I was too busy asking well what brand was because I want to hear a specific brand, and I fault myself. Maybe I've had enough coffee that I let that one fly right past me when Jess said alo alivera instead of a gobe, and it's not let's just say this.
Speaker 2: It looks similar.
Speaker 6: I know what. I get that, but the one person on this show that we have one person on the show who is from Mexico, loves tequila, loves tequila.
Speaker 8: That shit know that tequila is made from a gobba?
Speaker 10: Do you know that? And that's what That's what's not gonna let me sleep at night because I've let all my people down.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Oh this is great, this is good, hottest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today. In the Bay mag.
Speaker 3: Markle is being food after her bath salt recipe caused major injury and she's being sued for ten million dollars. So there's a woman in Maryland named Robin Patrick. She claims that she followed the bat salt recipe that Megan shared on her Netflix show With Love.
Speaker 6: Megan, all these bath salts, like the ones that make you eat people's faces.
Speaker 3: Yes, but no, these are just the ones that you've soak in in the bath.
Speaker 8: Oh that kind got it? Yes.
Speaker 3: So the recipe included epsom salts, arnica oil, lavender oil, pink kimalleyan salt, and then dried flowers. So she throws all of that in her bathtub. She gets in and she said that at first she was experiencing a mild tingling sensation without discomfort, but as the water arose to cover her legs and eventually her butt, she began to feel burning and significant discomfort. So she gets out of the bathtub, she stops the water. She reaches her arm in whence there's more water, I guess she starts the backup. She reaches her armand to kind of stir it a little bit to get it all mixed together in there, and she says that just resulted in addition.
Speaker 2: Burning on her hand in her arm, So she drains.
Speaker 3: The tub, puts on lotion, which did not help the issue on it.
Speaker 2: That's alo I think you mean.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, looks very similar.
Speaker 2: They do look very similar.
Speaker 3: She gets in the shower and that just intensified the burning because the water was touching the affected burnt areas, which at that point had developed into ulcers.
Speaker 2: So she is suing Megan Markle.
Speaker 3: She's suing Netflix AR twelve Productions, which is Megan and Harry's production company. They're listed as well for a combined ten million dollars in damages. She's also asking for seventy five K to cover medical expenses and all that stuff. Here's the thing, Robin is diabetic, and did you guys know this? According to Medical News Today, people who have diabetes are discouraged from using bat salts.
Speaker 6: Oh I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe she didn't even know that either. I didn't even know that. I just read it right now.
Speaker 6: Do you think that was the issue.
Speaker 3: Possibly because Meghan's lawyers are like, these ingredients shouldn't have shouldn't have burned you unless you have just.
Speaker 6: Thought, if you were a diabetic, you shouldn't use bath salts the street drug because then you'll eat somebody's face.
Speaker 2: Nobody should be using those.
Speaker 6: Oh god, if that's anybody in general.
Speaker 8: But got it?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah. Megan's team they're firing back. They're like, uh no, like what does this have to do with us, Like this is a safe recipe?
Speaker 6: Wait, you love a frivolous lawsuit? Wait you were, you were arguing for them yesterday and then this one someone gets horribly burned. Didn't just buy an undersized whopper from burning kings. Somebody got horrific burns. Yeah, get your bag, queen.
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't give my opinion. Yeah, okay, get your bad queen. Megan Markle's team is like, no, this is not my fault. Get your bag, queen, and get your back queen, get your bag.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because technically, like, did a Megan Marko have some sort of disclaimer in there that said, like.
Speaker 3: Hey, anyone who's diabetic should not use I'm not an expert, right, I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, she didn't.
Speaker 6: They have a better lawsuit if this was an actual prod that she sold, not the recipe. Yeah, or because they could be like, well, what kind of flower pedals did you use? You weren't supposed to use those?
Speaker 8: What did you do?
Speaker 2: Very true?
Speaker 6: Through some poison oak pedals in there or something, you know, and then it's her own mistake. Yeah, it was like one of Megan Markle's jars of jam and not let someone up.
Speaker 8: Now we got something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I honestly don't think she's gonna win this. But Batsal, what do you have.
Speaker 6: With the two hundred and sixty seventh pick in the twenty twenty five Pope draft, the Vatican Cardinals select Robert Provost from Catholic Theological Union heighth College in Chicago. You guys, but from henceforth the sixty nine year old shall be known as Leo the fourteenth. You get to pick your own name, you guys. And I guess Pope Bob from Chicago wasn't pope enough that bears. Around one hundred and fifty thousand people all gathered yesterday in Saint Peter Square to welcome him. He let his first mass this morning, and according to live updates that I am getting on Yahoo News, they're pouring in, covering every word in every move he makes. You guys, he wore black shoes to the mass this morning. Cool.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: That's the level of interest the world has in this guy right now that we are getting live shoe color updates.
Speaker 8: He wore black shoes.
Speaker 10: And now we don't have to wonder, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 6: I guess past popes have worn red shoes and he wore black shoes. I don't know why do we care?
Speaker 8: Based on prior.
Speaker 6: Social media posts and personal accounts from people that know him and knew him growing up, he sounds pretty progressive and seems to project a message of peace and humility. But I guess we shall see how this royal, the royal pope.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know what you know the amount of And then I've been seeing like the most randommeest facts about this guy, like oh, he's a baseball fan.
Speaker 2: He plays wordle. Graham, you like wordle, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Forgot to do the words. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Bay.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JV Show. This is Chris from Oakland. I have never wanted that. I heart Radio out more than like to have the rewind feature because it made me start tripping. I said, did she just say alo?
Speaker 16: Nah?
Speaker 9: She didn't just say alo, But then when Graham didn't correct her, I was like, is it alo?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 6: Jess describing her favorite tequila earlier and the logo you could use it, you could drink it and soothing on your skin.
Speaker 10: I was just taking if anybody would correct again.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, You want.
Speaker 4: A JV show, This is Nancy. I just wanted to see if I can wish my baby boy, Kaitlin a happy birthday. Nineteen years ago on May tenth, he swooped in and stole all my birthday thunder coming the day before my birthday. But I want to wish him happy birthday. I love him so much, and also Graham and Kate happy early anniversary and Selena happy Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, love you.
Speaker 8: Kate's a mom too.
Speaker 3: But okay, your anniversary birthday to yone, I have birthday to you, and happy birthday to you and happy late birthday to Kate as well.
Speaker 2: In the anniversary coming up covered it all.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 16: This is Anthony from Hollister and I just want to wish my husband Matt from San Jose a happy nine year work anniversary.
Speaker 6: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 17: I love you, babe.
Speaker 16: Great job.
Speaker 2: Oh that's very very nice.
Speaker 6: Oh I thought it was. I was about to give him a birthday. Who gives a fart? But it was a nine year work anniversary, a work aversary. Okay, well, I think that's still all.
Speaker 2: Right before we kick off what the bleep?
Speaker 3: Earlier this week, Graham, you played a clip from my car farting in the garage.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm. Selena's car makes this obnoxious sound right when she starts up and start is to drive away. It makes a loud it's like kind of sound anytime the car locks.
Speaker 3: So if I hit the keys and I locked the car, it goes like sound or if I drive off. When I drive off, the car and medically locks, so it does that as well.
Speaker 2: And I was trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: It's coming from like the gas area where I put like the gas in. You're like, yeah, of course, because it's a car park.
Speaker 8: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: But I still don't know like what it is and where it's coming from exactly.
Speaker 2: But somebody reached out to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, somebody slid in my DMS with a video and I thought we could just play the audio because his car seems to be experiencing the exact same thing.
Speaker 16: Well, subgram, this is Victor from Chico. I heard the podcast yesterday and I heard the fark car that Selina's driving.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to.
Speaker 16: Let you guys know that I'm dealing with the same thing.
Speaker 6: So it sounds like this, Yes, So what it is.
Speaker 8: It's basically the.
Speaker 16: Hook that's supposed to lock the little gas store. And what it does it vibrates more than once and there it is supposed to just hook and it makes that.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 8: Major design flaw.
Speaker 6: So the little flat, you know, little cover door that covers your gas cap where I guess you don't have a gas cap. When nothing happens, there's cap you can just put the pump straight in right, which they thought, oh slick design feature until they needed an automatic locking mechanism on it, and that thing seems to be failing, hence making the very loud buging slash bark noise when you start driving.
Speaker 2: I told you it's something with the little gas area.
Speaker 6: Is there a remedy for that, though? What do you do other than like what an annoying thing to have to pay to get fixed?
Speaker 2: There probably is. I'm sure they've sent a recall notice at some point, but I just throw those away. Anybody got time to go down to it?
Speaker 6: You laughing at the rest of us to have to use an actual gas cap like.
Speaker 13: I don't use anymore. They're so old school, and then your car starts flying that control until this happened. All right, We have to get to what the bleed is where you can win a chug mug. As always, you just got to be the first person to guest today's a bleeped out word. When you think you know what it is, leave your guests on the talk back on the new and improved iHeart app Are you guys ready for today's Clipton. I know we're not supposed to be watching on company time, but every once in a while and nobody's looking, I try to get away with it.
Speaker 2: And we know you do, Selena, Yeah, I thought nobody knew. I thought it was being sneaky.
Speaker 6: J sent notices on day about your history. All right, think about what that bleeped out word can be. And like Selena said, when you got your guests, when you think you know, I know what it is, you hit the talkback mic button on the iHeart app and leave it right there. It's going to record a message you get sent straight to us. Leave us your name and your city along with that. Guest the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: The JV Show, I'm Selena, Oraham, I'm do nine TV. You're playing what the Bleep? Where you can win this JV show chug mug. All you have to do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 2: In case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 3: I know we're not supposed to be watching on company time, but every.
Speaker 2: Once in a while and nobody's looking, I try to get away with it.
Speaker 6: As always.
Speaker 3: Leave your guess is on the talk back on the new and improved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Let's run through. So let's run through some of your guesses right now.
Speaker 18: Good morning guys, Eddie from Pittsford. I think the picked out word is reels on Instagram. I'm asked the president Kim in my mind, let me have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad guy, that's all I do.
Speaker 6: You watch a lot of reels all morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, all afternoon, all night. It takes over my life kind of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're a decade. How's are going this Happy Friday?
Speaker 8: My guess it's gonna be Netflix?
Speaker 19: All right, I have a good day.
Speaker 2: Oh another good guy.
Speaker 8: Guess you watch a lot of that too.
Speaker 6: How do you find time to watch Netflix when you're watching all the reels?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 6: You do them at the same game time.
Speaker 3: It's hard to watch Netflix while I'm at work on a company time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, good morning JV Show.
Speaker 12: This is Kim from Tracy.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday.
Speaker 19: My guess for the bleeped out word is TikTok.
Speaker 2: Thank you have a good day tiktalks.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a pretty common guess where are you at with the TikTok watching?
Speaker 2: Not a big TikToker really, Yeah.
Speaker 10: You're missing out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I probably am, but you know, I'm fine with my reels for now.
Speaker 6: TikTok you watch like a little bit each day, not at all each day, each.
Speaker 2: Latch day's none really. Once in a while I'll open the app, but not really.
Speaker 8: Jess.
Speaker 6: How much TikTok do you watch each day? Definitely a couple of four to eight hours. Yeah, gd how much TikTok do you watch last day?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What's funny is they're not exaggerating.
Speaker 8: They're telling you the truth.
Speaker 3: All right, continue to get those guesses in what do you think today's leapt word is?
Speaker 2: Leave it on the talk back.
Speaker 1: Mike the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 3: We're playing what the Bleep or All you have to do is be the first person to guest today's leap dot word and this chug mug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna send it out to you.
Speaker 3: It is yours as always, Leave your guesses on the talk back Michael the iHeart app.
Speaker 2: If you missed our clip of the day, here it is.
Speaker 3: I know we're not supposed to be watching on company time, but every once in a while when nobody's looking.
Speaker 2: I try to get away with it. All right, let's go to your guesses the way in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: My webcam, webcam.
Speaker 6: Webcam, you know, like doorbell cameras, something I capture myself watching some of my cameras.
Speaker 3: Sometimes sometimes when the kids leave to school, I'll spy on them.
Speaker 2: That's kind of creepy, right, but.
Speaker 6: Like you get the alert that like somebody's at your front door, and then you look and at your kids out there, and like sometimes my kids we played someone before my daughter quinnill hop on there and deliver me a message.
Speaker 2: It's so cute.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I find myself watching that a little too much. What am I doing?
Speaker 6: Happy Friday?
Speaker 3: JV show?
Speaker 6: I'm going to guess the beep? That word is YouTube.
Speaker 14: This is Christine from Have a Great Weekend.
Speaker 6: These are how much time a day do you spend on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Maybe like thirty minutes to an hour.
Speaker 3: I don't spend a ton of time watching stuff other than reels and Netflix.
Speaker 8: Reels and Netflix Netflix, got it?
Speaker 14: Hey JB Show.
Speaker 6: This is Jocelyn from cashtra Valley and I think the blae Is News. Have a good day, the news you actually encourage us to watch the news here at work.
Speaker 8: You want to be informed right that Selena is too busy.
Speaker 18: Watch My name is Brian from Mountain View and the bleaked out word today is my stock portfolio.
Speaker 8: Do you have a stock portfolio?
Speaker 6: I do not have a stock know that would be a negative, but you'd probably want to watch it if you have this one.
Speaker 8: See what's happening watching get crushed of late?
Speaker 2: But nobody guess today's word?
Speaker 8: Nobody got it? No Chuck Munk for this program.
Speaker 2: Oh no, all right, so yours today's clip? Unbleeped.
Speaker 3: I know we're not supposed to be watching tutorials on company time, but every.
Speaker 2: Once in a while, when nobody's looking.
Speaker 3: I try to get away with it. A lot of the real because I so reels would have been you know, that was a great guess. But a lot of the reels I watch are like cooking tutorials will come up, or like makeup tutorials or nail tutorials or just like anything. And then you get sucked right in because you have to see the end result they do.
Speaker 8: They are catchy. I'll give you that, because you want to see how it.
Speaker 6: You want to see how it turns out since we have no shout outs to give this morning and no chug mug to give away, which is kind of sad for a Friday around the room.
Speaker 8: Jess, what is your favorite type of tutorial to watch?
Speaker 6: Makeup? Okay? But at the end, are you're just like huh, yeah, she looks all right? I guess what's the biggest reaction you get? Like oh my god, how did she put the eyeliner on? Like that? Is it ever like that? Or like like, oh my.
Speaker 10: God, what is on her eyelids? Let me order it for myself?
Speaker 6: And have you ever ordered something based off a makeup tutorial? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Or I'll save it on TikTok so I could order it later and.
Speaker 2: You never get to it.
Speaker 8: I right, you watch an endless amount of online content.
Speaker 6: What do you like in terms of tutorials if you are a tutorial fan?
Speaker 2: I do like cooking tutorials.
Speaker 6: And have you ever made anything you've washed off of cooking a lot.
Speaker 2: Of stuff on TikTok?
Speaker 8: A lot access stories you'd like to share?
Speaker 2: Macaroni and cheese is pretty good?
Speaker 8: They make it in a box now it taste like.
Speaker 6: That? Pretty easy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love those? Yeah, it has to follow. Yeah, Teeny's so good.
Speaker 8: Make it for a Thanksgiving shout out to Teeny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, any other any other recipe success stories you need to make.
Speaker 2: Like an egg boiled jumbalaya.
Speaker 6: Egg boiled jumbalaya, that's different. I'll watch some home renovation tutorials sometimes, but I mostly like those for the comments, because people in construction are so critical of anyone doing something differently than the way they do it. Yeah, so I'm just here for the comments. Here's somebody showing innocently showing how to, like how they would build this thing, and here's a hundred angry dudes ripping them apart for why would you ever.
Speaker 8: Do it that way?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 6: The comments are just sterical. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Vibe check, Jess, how are your Friday vibes?
Speaker 6: Ten?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: That sounded really fake?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: That Sunday fake?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Cheenie, how are your Friday vibe seven point five?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 2: The Energy Dreams and Graham.
Speaker 8: That's right, vibe up. I'm at about an eight point five right now.
Speaker 6: Five.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Bryce on the phone.
Speaker 10: Bryce, Happy Friday, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: We're doing a vibe check where your Friday ViBe's at out of ten.
Speaker 8: All right, I'm on my way to school right now.
Speaker 6: Oh school on a Friday.
Speaker 8: But that's okay, right, vibes be missing.
Speaker 3: You could be winning some tickets here on this Friday. We got you on to play the JV show you up Nope game. We're going to ask you for trivia questions. All you gotta do is get three correct and you got tickets for your Jonas brother orri.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 8: Yep, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Question number one.
Speaker 3: From nineteen sixty five to nineteen seventy three, the United States was involved in combat in what war? From sixty five to seventy three?
Speaker 8: Good jump?
Speaker 2: Who is back there giving you the answers?
Speaker 6: The gatekeeper?
Speaker 8: Who's the gatekeeper of the answers?
Speaker 6: Back there?
Speaker 17: Dad?
Speaker 6: Dan?
Speaker 4: Dan?
Speaker 6: Or Daddy? Good job Dad?
Speaker 8: All right? Nice job Dad?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Question number two is this one for Dad?
Speaker 8: Also? I'll just ask Dad.
Speaker 2: Get it out there?
Speaker 6: Hey Dad? When you exhale? What gas is expelled from your lungs? Someone said monoxide first and they were about to get hit with a nope, And I think that was Dad.
Speaker 3: Question number three squares inside corners are always what degree?
Speaker 10: Job out.
Speaker 6: All right, you guys have already won the game. This last question just for funsies, question number four on what continent would you find the Tasmanian Devil? Uh, it's an animal, not a cartoon? Well, also cartoon.
Speaker 2: It is a cartoon, but.
Speaker 8: I like hearing to argue.
Speaker 19: Is it Australia?
Speaker 6: Yeah, little family squabble there, but they were able to agree on the final answer.
Speaker 10: And you just want a pair of tickets to see the Jonas brothers.
Speaker 2: Nice congratulations, Bryce. Where do you go to school?
Speaker 1: I go to a Moreau and Heyward go Cougars?
Speaker 2: Hey words? Does that represent actually drive by there all the times across the street from Lovick's.
Speaker 8: Are they the Cougars?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 6: What are you?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 6: Got a mascot the Mariners? The Mariners go?
Speaker 2: Nowt Bryce, good job this morning, You have a great day at school.
Speaker 3: Good work Dad. You guys hang on there for these tickets. Grammy, we have some shout out a.
Speaker 6: Whole bunch of them, so buckle up, you guys. Hey Graham and Selena and Jeess. I'm hoping you can wish my daughter Danyell happy seventh birthday. She turns seven on May eleventh. Thanks that's from Mom, Dad and Brittley the fart Hey Grahma's Friday. Please please please shout out my daughter Kiwi. She turns thirteen on Sunday, May eleventh. Please say happy birthday and we love her. That's from Mom Fi and Pat Boo gives the fart Good morning, Graham. I just want to give a birthday shout out to my son Adrian. He's turning ten today. We listen to you guys every morning. Double Digits, bo the fart Hey, Grahama love your help. Wish my amazing daughter Skyler the happiest twelfth birthday ever. She's truly the best, and I'm so proud of the person she's becoming. I've been keeping a huge surprise and I was hoping you can help me spill the beans. I won Lady Gaga tickets on your show a couple of weeks ago for her. She's gonna be so excited, so have fun.
Speaker 8: To show you guys. Happy birthday, Skyler.
Speaker 6: Pooday Graham, Dad, sliding into your DMS louis from Napa Fellow Napkin. Want to wish my beautiful, amazing, sweet and sac daughter McKenna happy golden birthday today. She's nine on the ninth, and is that Disneyland celebrating with her birthday? Twin Audrey So happy happy birthday, McKenna the fart hello again. Today is Victoria's ninth birthday. We're so excited for her performance Inderella as well, although she's gonna be the evil stepsister Anastasia.
Speaker 8: Is that how you said?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Anastasia on a Stasia. Don't worry. We know there's not a mean bone in your body. Love you so much. That's my mom, Dad, live glow and Gabe.
Speaker 6: Pose a fark. Graham, can you please greet Airline a happy fifteenth birthday today? Enjoy your first high school birthday? Go Monarchs, Love Mom, Dad, Lana, Charlotte and Leona, very fearsome mascot the butterfly there, happy birthday aarlin.
Speaker 8: Hey Graham, Dad here slip sliding into your DM.
Speaker 6: Just want to give the biggest happy birthday to our beautiful nine year old daughter Adriana, Mom, Dad, little sister Nadia, baby brother Isaiah, and big doggie sister Zoe.
Speaker 8: Love you so much, Graham. Can you give a.
Speaker 6: Birthday shout out to our superstar Kara. She's turning seven years old. Ku Yah Clark, Mom and Dad love you so much.
Speaker 8: Poise the far Hey.
Speaker 6: Graham, can you please give a big birthday shout out to my daughter Mila, who's turning eight on Sunday Mother's Day. She's the sweetest friend and sister. We love you so much, Mimi, Love Mama, Daddy, Laila, Eleiana, and Elias Woos the fart, Hey Graham, Dad, It's fifty fifth birthdays this Sunday, so I've made a lot of you.
Speaker 8: Give Dad Ruben a birthday shout out.
Speaker 6: He has genuinely been listening to you guys forever and even one chuck bug. That's from his daughter Jocelyn the Hey Graham. Can you get my son Michael a shout out? It's his love and birthday today. We listen to you guys every morning on our way to school. I love you very much, baby boy. That's from your dad. Jose the fart birthday shout out to Lola, Auntie, Diane, Happy birthday, and that's from the bay En family, buy En family, and one more here, Good morning, Graham. Can I please make a shout out this morning? It's my husband's birthday and my daughter's birthday. Happy birthday to my super awesome, handsome husband, Miguel, Wifey Collette and kids Kendall, Miguel and Willow.
Speaker 8: They love you.
Speaker 6: And happy birthday to my first little babe that's not so litty little anymore, turning twelve on Sunday. We love you so much. kJ Love Dad, Mom, Miguel, and Willow.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Honest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you told us earlier about the pope draft.
Speaker 9: M hm.
Speaker 3: Yep. They selected Pope Leo the fourteenth from Chicago, the first American pope in history, which is pretty cool. It was a really big day there in Vatican City yesterday, obviously, thousands of people they showed up to catch a glimpse of the new pope, including Harry Styles. He was randomly spotted in the crowd, being all inconspicuous, had sunglasses and a hat on that said techno is my boyfriend?
Speaker 8: Interesting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was there in the crowd. I thought that was kind of weird. I do have one more pope related thing you might care more about. This one, Graham, because it has to do with one of your favorite shows, Okay, Emily in Paris that on Netflix, great show.
Speaker 2: The Pope Draft.
Speaker 3: Yesterday was causing chaos for production of season five of Emily in Paris because they're currently filming all location in Rome.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think the next season in Rome, it is going to be all Italy. I thought they may even change the name of the show to Emily in Italy.
Speaker 3: They did say they're not changing the name. It's still going to be Emily in Paris. But this next season, season five, yeah, yep, and all caught.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, there's no I mean, my wife made me watch that show.
Speaker 8: You guys, I.
Speaker 6: Don't care about it at all, but oh my god, I can't wait to see what Emily. It's like she's following his love interest and like is that going to work out? And then moving away from Paris? But like Paris was the place that gave her a big shots, like her role at the ad agency, and is she gonna be able to handle the pressure pressure of expanding the agency and man and just like managing her social media and her life and this love story.
Speaker 8: I mean, it is too much.
Speaker 2: So there's no release date yet for this new season. Grahamson, I don't care.
Speaker 8: About the show.
Speaker 6: A posted on that I really don't care.
Speaker 2: So yesterday they were I mean they were out in Rome. They were shooting season scene.
Speaker 3: Sorry, and they had to keep on refilming and redoing takes because there's helicopters flying all over the place because of the Pope Draft, and the no ice was crazy, and you know, production schedules are tight, like they cannot fall behind on anything. So the Pope Draft kind of threw everything off. Yeah, let me stop saying that.
Speaker 10: They should have just included that in the show, like her going to the Pope Draft.
Speaker 6: Yes, do you say Pope draft?
Speaker 2: That would have been cool.
Speaker 6: Can I ask a question about the Pope Draft? Stop saying pop draft? Like you see the video?
Speaker 8: You said it again. I see the videos on.
Speaker 6: TV of the people out in the streets, and like they said, one hundred and fifty thousand people were gathered yesterday to cat, you know, capture their first glimpse of Pope Leo. And there's people like just weeping, just tears just streaming down their faces. There were people crying when the smoke went white. To even let let everybody know that a new pope has been voted on, and that's before we even know who knew who it was, and people are just openly weeping.
Speaker 8: Can I ask a question coming from your atheist friend here in the ju show, why why are because.
Speaker 10: There's a lot of emotion behind it?
Speaker 6: But I understand have you felt rudderless like your religious life had not you didn't know what direction to go without there being an elected pope?
Speaker 8: I'm just confused about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 6: Like I get, it's a huge deal, a lot of pop and circumstances on it.
Speaker 8: But why are we openly just like.
Speaker 3: Well, right, it's not like you're meeting Justin Bieber before he went crazy, Like that's do you know what I mean?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 10: Relax And it's the same thing as saying, why do you guys get Like I'm sure there are guys that have tears running down their face when their team wins the Super Bowl. It's the same.
Speaker 8: I don't find those things to be analogous. Tell me more about that.
Speaker 10: It's similar because there's a lot of faith behind it. You have a lot of faith in your team that they're gonna win, and then you're so happy when they finally do well, this is.
Speaker 8: They're celebrating a victory. What's the like?
Speaker 6: Were people so hopeful that because again it was before this one particular guy was even announced, the one hundred and thirty three guys in the running there for the pope.
Speaker 2: Draft because.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was just them being there and they caught a bit of like the holy goot situation.
Speaker 2: They just got caught up in all the emotion and celebration of it.
Speaker 8: Got it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a little bit I've got a holiness Graham, you had something to throw in a trendy and do you want to do that?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 2: Who gives the fart?
Speaker 8: Well, I'll just do it really quick.
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 6: Radar screens for air trafficking ros at Newark Airport went blank again overnight. If you have not heard about the prior incident of this, let me get you caught up last week and outage that Newark caused their computer screens to go dark for roughly sixty to ninety seconds and prevented air traffic controllers from talking to landing and taking off aircraft during that time. Following the outage, several of these air traffic controllers they went on medical leave, calling the experience a traumatic event. That's how scary it was, and they were already short staffed there, which has now caused massive delays and cancelations over the last two weeks. Well now, early this morning it happened again. Screens went down in the tower at around three point fifty five this morning local time. There It was another brief outage, but still obviously super scary at such a busy airport. Luckily there were no incidents. I all this getting on a plane right now seems I'm happy I don't have my real ID. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Aren't you taking a flight soon? I am in two weeks. I'm scared. Good luck, Thank you, Graham. Do you actually mean that good luck?
Speaker 8: Or it's sort of like a good look.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine a.
Speaker 2: Couple of talkbacks, we were just talking about the Pope drafts.
Speaker 6: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 12: I just wanted to give a shout out to you guys for the Pope draft. Jingle out that and my morning I couldn't stop black being then jingle kept going, you guys make my morning have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Is Georgia from Sabbatairetel Samitelle.
Speaker 8: You were just commenting on the Pope draft o sund it again.
Speaker 2: Oh dang it. Yeah, I keep it here on the JV Show for all your Pope coverage.
Speaker 8: By the way, yeah, he wore black shoes to mass this morning. A lot of accounts.
Speaker 14: Yep, Hey, JV Show, it's thea from Sacramento. And I wanted to shout out myself. I am one year social media sober. No Instagram, Facebook and TikTok, none of that, and I gotta say, my life is so much better. I'm so much happier. I'm so so glad. I did this for my so yami and wish this for everybody else.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 8: Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't wish that on Keep that to yourself. Do not wish that on me.
Speaker 10: I like, I'm happy with social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah we too.
Speaker 8: Do you wonder what she does with all that free time?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean Jess and Cheaty they spend between eight and ten hours a day on TikTok.
Speaker 2: We've learned, and we're not exaggerating. We've checked their screen time.
Speaker 6: It's in that it's in that range. I remember Cheaty's was in the nine to eleven eleven.
Speaker 3: Hours, and this morning she decided to take a break recently and she lasted a day and a half.
Speaker 6: Yep, you went social media sober other than Twitter, just Instagram for a day and a half and you are like a fiend back for your next hit and you have to reactivate your account.
Speaker 3: All right, We are heading in some Mother's Day weekends, so of course want to We want to wish all the mom's a happy Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: I also want to say check in.
Speaker 3: On your single mom friends, especially the ones with young kids who don't really know what Mother's Day is or how to celebrate mom on this special day, because I know, like Mother's Day for me, when I was that single mom with the young woe like it felt very alone, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So check in on your single mom friends. Okay, So I did put together a little song for the moms.
Speaker 8: Really so you did last year?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: People loved it because motherhood is the hardest job. We sacrifice so much and sometimes, like I said, it can just feel really isolating and that's not really talked about oh a lot, especially those first year those first year's moms a lot of times will feel like they lose themselves. But I want you to know that you will get you back and that you're not alone. We all face the same mom struggles, and even on those days when you're home no makeup, your hair is a mess, you have the same sweatson or maybe that's just me. I want you to know that you are still fine and even though it's tough, you are completely killing your job as mom. So happy mother, problem mom hearing up a month from Heyward.
Speaker 2: What you know about me? Riding down harder road.
Speaker 3: With my kids all three on a budget, big raw shopping spree every time I pop out, you know, stayings on me, come all night, but forget about me.
Speaker 2: That's just mom life.
Speaker 3: Kids sleep, regressing, small kids talk, kids always.
Speaker 2: Beat my baby. But can I get some time alone?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 2: Maybe know my sweats again?
Speaker 3: Because my laundry long, It's Friday night, your girl stuck at home.
Speaker 2: Pull myself some wine, sit and scroll my phone, oon his friends again. My kid's always home. Messy hair face.
Speaker 3: Still pretty messy hair face, Still pray messy hair face, still pray hair face. Still kids driving crazy, k DC only want hotchyos, Gotta bribing just to eat, bedtime, roll around so happy?
Speaker 2: Five seconds after? What do I feel so guilty?
Speaker 3: Mom life, no fairy tale Cinderella, But since the kids are asleep, let me throw on a novella. Eat up all the snacks, man, I do all the shop and stay up labor flight time.
Speaker 2: But now I kind of missed the talk. I knew my sweats again because my laundry law.
Speaker 3: It's Friday night, your girl stuck at home, Pull myself to wine, sit and scroll my phone.
Speaker 2: Won his friends again. My kid's always home. Messy hair face, still pretty, hair.
Speaker 3: Face, still pretty messy hair work face, still pretty, hair face, still pretty?
Speaker 6: What the ad libs? Yes? I was Cramb's so good Selena? Whoa?
Speaker 10: Who's better than last year?
Speaker 6: Years?
Speaker 3: As that was playing, all I could think about is my poor daughter has to go to school like I would be so embarrassed, And my mom is on the radio wrapping.
Speaker 6: Ye dropping bars about Mother's Day. Dude, Selena, that was good.
Speaker 2: It was so good.
Speaker 6: You've outdone yourself. Last year's wrapped like people loved it. It was so good and this year is even better. Woa.
Speaker 2: So that was for all the moms.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 6: Hey all right, now move over? And then Jess said she wants to take the mic and do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Wait what, I was not prepared.
Speaker 10: For this, drop to beat, Thank you mom for giving me life and the mom's alive. I did not prepare for that.
Speaker 6: Wow, And that's all the Bay Area moms listening. That's what Jess thinks about. Didn't even prepare, didn't even stop to give a damn about you.
Speaker 10: Maybe next time and give you a little heads up and I'll have a little protest.
Speaker 2: I completely freestyled that, like right now, lying on the radio, what a you?
Speaker 8: Seriously?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 21: Good Morning JB Show, he said, for water creaking Selena, that got me hiked this morning, happy mother. If they told all the mothers out there.
Speaker 6: Whoa may Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 21: Another shout out, shout out to Graham, Graham, your thoughtful gift. You listening to Kate gotten her that gifts?
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 21: So I have been telling Matt daddy, I want a carpet cleaner, and he got me one yesterday.
Speaker 6: But fue check right there out of ten Selena. Just if you missed it, Selena just clunched it. She delivered yet another epic, this one more epic than her previous one.
Speaker 8: A Mother's Day raps s Lenna, you did you killed it?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Graham. We wants to replay it at some point, but more talkbacks. Yes, Selena, you killed that girl, slate queen.
Speaker 2: Happy Mother's Day, Love you guys, why do you?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 8: Happy mother, Happy Mother's Day, everybody.
Speaker 17: Good morning, JV Morning Shows David Auton, Richmond and Man shout out to Selena again for another killer rap. That was That was awesome to listen to. You did a great job, man, Selena. Happy Mother's Day to you guys. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Thanks, hey you too, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, the.
Speaker 2: Biggest number one day music station. Happy Friday, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. I'm Selena, I'm just justin. I'm cheeny.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 6: Hi. Who's this? Happy?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 6: Happy?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 2: Happy Friday?
Speaker 19: I'm doing well?
Speaker 10: Thank you, Happy Friday? How are you?
Speaker 2: We are good? And are you a mom?
Speaker 19: I am happy mother?
Speaker 2: So Mary?
Speaker 3: All right, So this is your chance, thank you so much, your chance to win a chug mug for playing our chug Wheel game. Now we no offense to you. Hate this game.
Speaker 2: It usually results in one much there something. It's hysterical for you because you created a Graham and you love chugging nasty stuff.
Speaker 6: I don't thank you to you.
Speaker 8: Oh she's manifested to you.
Speaker 6: We all are.
Speaker 8: Would you say your name was Abby?
Speaker 6: All right? Abby?
Speaker 2: So here's how it works.
Speaker 3: We sent Jess out two of the streets and she asked a random person eight questions. We're gonna go through each question. We're gonna stop down one by one, and if you can guess what that person on the street said, you get a point. If you get to four points, you win. We're gonna send you a chug mug. And then that means we're gonna draw names. One of us is gonna have to drink something off the chug wheel. Graham, What is on the chug wheel this week?
Speaker 6: All right, on this morning is chug wheel. We've got peanut sauce. That's a new featured item this week. We have gravy.
Speaker 8: I think it's turkey gravy.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure.
Speaker 8: It comes a dry package, a little up powder.
Speaker 6: We have bean sprout, water, lemon juice, sour kraut juice. Of course, we have the soup du jour, which is the soup of the day. It's cream of asparagus this morning. Chef mildly recommends we also have a dealer's choice space on the wheel. You land on that you get to pick whatever you want to chug off the wheel.
Speaker 2: None of it is good. Okay, Abby, are you ready?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, So let's find out who Jess talked to. You said, Tommy, right, Yes, that's a little hard to understand, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Okay. So let's go to question number one. Listen closely, Abby.
Speaker 10: Would you rather stay in with friends or dress up and go out?
Speaker 6: Abby?
Speaker 2: What do you think he said?
Speaker 3: I think he said to dress up and go out, staying with.
Speaker 6: Friends, stay stay in one incorrect there, Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 2: Aside from job, I don't think we know his age.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 8: He looked like a young guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, young guy.
Speaker 10: All right, Next question, aside from job, what's the first word that comes to mind when you hear the word blow?
Speaker 6: What do you think Tommy said, Abby? Blow?
Speaker 8: Careful, blow.
Speaker 6: Pop, blow pop, blow up, blow up.
Speaker 2: That's what he was thinking.
Speaker 8: Start the game. I would have said blow, fish.
Speaker 3: Die, blow darts, blow torch, oh, good one, all right, Next question, Abby, so far you have zero points?
Speaker 10: Have you done all of your Mother's day shopping?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Tommy said?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 6: No, okay, wow, fine around the room quickly. Have you guys done your mother's day shopping? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, part of partial.
Speaker 6: Selena, partial Jess, partial cheaty going today and I have done zero?
Speaker 2: Okay, awesome. Let's go to the next question. Abby, you have one point on the board.
Speaker 10: Which do you spend the most time on Instagram, TikTok or YouTube? Oh?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 6: He said?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 12: Instagram?
Speaker 6: YouTube? YouTube?
Speaker 8: Is that where the kids are out these days?
Speaker 6: YouTube?
Speaker 8: What are they on TikTok?
Speaker 10: I thought, maybe he's watching mister Beast?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, post YouTube video?
Speaker 6: Yeah? All right, okay, right now, Abby has one correct. Three incorrect. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 10: If the salary was the same, would you rather be a well known surgeon or a well known influencer?
Speaker 8: Abby? What do you think?
Speaker 6: Tommy said, influencer surgeon?
Speaker 2: That's going great, This is going now.
Speaker 6: I hate to break to you, Abby. Four incorrect. Here, you got to get the next three questions correct to make somebody on the JV show spin the chuck wheel.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready for the next one.
Speaker 10: Yes, If scientists could bring back dinosaurs like in Jurassic Park, do you think they should do it? Oh?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Tommy said, hopefully not.
Speaker 3: No, Well, fine, we'll allow it you at one one point.
Speaker 8: I'd want to bring back a couple, just like, say, what's up to them? See what they like? Do We'll build them a fence, you know, fine.
Speaker 6: Just seen the movies.
Speaker 10: Worked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 10: At what height would you consider a man short?
Speaker 6: Abby?
Speaker 2: What do you think? He said?
Speaker 14: Oh, I'm gonna go five seven five five five five.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, Abby, that is now five incorrect responses. You mathematically have been eliminated from winning the Chuck game.
Speaker 10: We love you, Abby, Yes, you are the best in to chug muggs.
Speaker 2: You want to How many chugmugs do you want? We'll just give you the rest of our inventory.
Speaker 6: Yo? What Sorry?
Speaker 2: I got carried to it? Sorry back my bad. Well, thank you for playing, Thank you, thank you for playing. Have a great weekend, have a great Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: Hang on, we're going to get some info from you for that chug mug. This is a weird feeling Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 8: Something just to feel normal.
Speaker 1: Noah, we're gonna pass the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, are we guys? Are we feeling the vibes now? The vibes have a rids Happy Friday. I'm Selina, I'm just cheety all right. If you missed it a little earlier, I did another Mother's Day rap. I think I'm gonna replay it nine oh five.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we have to. People are going to want to hear it.
Speaker 2: I will replay it, but talk back still rolling in.
Speaker 5: It's a Belinda Melinda Happy Friday. I just want to say, Selena, that wrap was perfect the whole time. I was like, it was so good. And with Jess and Grandma in the background, Oh my god. Happy Mother's Day. Hope you guys have a good weekend. Take care of love you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you killed it, Selena, you absolutely killed that.
Speaker 19: You have just one of the coolest mom award. I don't think anyone could possibly be embarrassed. If you absolutely have to make an Instagram reel to go along with that, you will most definitely go viral. You are amazing and wonderful and killing it. Great mom, great mom to Kate, Everyone's killing it. Go JAV show.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Yeah, I'm gonna drop a video along with that, like you pushing a stroller like top some wine held on your shoulder like you're holding old school.
Speaker 3: But maybe my whole production, that'll be extra cringe.
Speaker 2: According to my daughter, she Willing, I'm sure block me.
Speaker 14: Yes, Good morning, Jamie Show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 5: Just pulled into the spot at work and I have to say, Selena, you stray killed it this morning with that rap.
Speaker 2: I was bobbing my head. I think you have like a little.
Speaker 14: Career in this and I look forward to hearing more. I'm super excited to hear Cheaty. Love you Cheaty, actually love all you guys.
Speaker 4: Graham, Jess, you guys are great.
Speaker 2: Have a great Friday. This is mail from Janaza.
Speaker 10: Bye, Hey Mel, thank you so much having Friday weekend.
Speaker 2: None of five.
Speaker 3: I will replay the song in case she missed it. But we are talking Mother's Day. It's on Sunday tomorrow, Mexican Mother's Day. Right, we said, we're none of us here on the JV Show are fully done with shopping for.
Speaker 2: Mom or your wife, Graham. So these are things to not right.
Speaker 10: These are things to help you out, and you Selena, and you Mom's listening out there.
Speaker 2: You let us know if you agree or disagree with this.
Speaker 10: Because I'm not a mom, so I might not be the most qualified person to relay these news. But these are the worst Mother's Day gifts. And Graham, you're not ready for this one? Okay, number one? Well they're not in order, but I'm placing this number.
Speaker 8: Got it so you could target me?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 10: Cleaning supplies your mom, cleaning supplies, Thank you, Mother's Day?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 8: Now does that cleanelin?
Speaker 6: This is right up your ally A super cool vacuum or automatic vacuum cleaning right.
Speaker 8: It is for cleaning.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm not getting her, you know, a bottle of dawn soap or something for the dishes. I'm not that bad, but like a cool rumba, I mean or off brand rumba like I got for Mother's Day. But what if that's what Mom's been wanting. What if Mom's stomping around the house like with their old vacuum, like this vacuum is the worst. I hate it. If only there was a better way, and then on Mother's Day, new rumba or off brand ruma around.
Speaker 3: I love this list so so far I do not get mom cleaning supplies.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is what I was surprised by.
Speaker 10: But moms do not want those homemade coupon books.
Speaker 6: Why not one hour free time? I didn't give that to my mom just to be to Kate she has you have to redeem it inspired last year.
Speaker 3: You know what my my husband AJ said yesterday. He said that for Mother's Day he should get a voucher because he made me a mom.
Speaker 7: WHOA, No, he didn't push them out, thank you.
Speaker 6: Dude's a hero right there. The guy is a hero legend. No, and he thought, so you just immediately just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll have a voucher of my own.
Speaker 6: He did make your mom.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I did all the hard work, that's point.
Speaker 6: Well not according to him. He said he had to do some hard work as well so he can.
Speaker 2: Get something coming up. But homemade homemade coupon books.
Speaker 10: Is that something that you like? Because if I'm being honest, I feel like most people will give the coupons and then they're never redeemed.
Speaker 2: I've never gotten one of those.
Speaker 3: I would like a homemade coop because I'm a hold everybody accountable.
Speaker 8: All kinds of things you want in there.
Speaker 3: Though, I'm going to clean this or one free massage or a voucher for my husband or office in bed whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all these things that moms want. Yes, I want that.
Speaker 6: I just can't imagine being woken on a Sunday morning and then there's a coupon being waved in my face for our free breakfast in bed. I'm like, no readable today Sundays are exempt.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Another one of things on the list of what moms do not want for Mother's Day how to cookbooks, because that's like bashing their cooking. I don't get the mad Yeah, it's like you think I need.
Speaker 2: This, learn how to cook, get better?
Speaker 6: Even what if it's inspiration. They like to explore new recipes on Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the internet. Yeah, who was using a cookbook?
Speaker 10: Megan Markle probably like Stewart. They also don't want and this one another. I'm surprised by this one as well. Gas station flowers. I thought any flowers were good.
Speaker 2: I don't want no gas stations.
Speaker 8: All flowers are created.
Speaker 6: Thought that counts, right? Would you rather have some flowers than no flowers?
Speaker 3: But gas station flowers that tells me that you didn't put any thought into it and waited til the last second and picked them up on your way.
Speaker 6: So what about the guy selling him out front of the gas station because he usually has some good stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm not a nice okay, but.
Speaker 6: That's still a last minute I was driving and thought, ship buy some flowers from that dude, because.
Speaker 10: Don't flowers have to be kind of last minute? Because you want.
Speaker 3: But you can pre order like a beautiful bouquet a Vos.
Speaker 10: So what is your reaction when you get gas station flo I've never got gas section flowers.
Speaker 8: As far as you know, a re anyone knows.
Speaker 6: You take him out of the wrapping and you put him in a nice Voss and Tyler and it looks like a custom made bouquet.
Speaker 8: Turns out it is. It's the same thing, the hottest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So Timothy Chalomay swerved a kiss from Kylie Jenner in front of everybody. You guys have to see this video. It is so embarrassing. JB Morning Show. It's on our Instagram story. They were at the seventieth David d Donatello Awards in Rome on Wednesday, The David di Donatello Awards. The what I never heard of those either, but they were there. Timothy was announced as the winner for Cinematic Excellence.
Speaker 2: So he gets up.
Speaker 3: He did to be fair, He did give Kylie a kiss, but then she tried to go in for like a second kiss, and he was like, nope.
Speaker 2: Kylie ended up kissing me because he had already moved on at that point, like shaking.
Speaker 3: Hands with everybody else around him. Was so embarrassing.
Speaker 6: Whoops, that didn't go over. Well, oh my god, it was going to be like she thought. It was like a little peck kiss that leads to them the bigger kiss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like an intimate moment between them.
Speaker 6: She was gout at the air like a gold fish out of water or hers.
Speaker 3: So embarrassing. Goshack got that video JV Morning Show on Instagram. All right, we have more drama with Jordan Hudson, who, if you don't know, is Bill Belichick's much younger girlfriend. He is former Patriots coach now he's seventy three years old. Jordan is twenty four now. The narrative around the relationship is that she is running the show.
Speaker 2: She got in there. She's been demanding to be a part of his business deals.
Speaker 3: She's forcing her wing to Duncan commercials, she's interrupting interviews. Any correspondence between Bill and basically anybody else business wise.
Speaker 2: Has to go through her.
Speaker 3: It's a little ridiculous, but you know Bill, he's had to start his new gig at UNC. And the big story this morning is that Jordan Hudson, the girlfriend, has been banned from their ball facilities.
Speaker 2: ESPN says that higher ups made the decision last week.
Speaker 3: Wow, now there's been an update because you've been seeing those headlines. The update as of this morning, because UNC did issue a statement. They said, while Jordan Hudson is not an employee at the university or Carolina Athletics, she is welcome to the Carolina football facilities. Jordan will continue to manage all activities related to Coach Belichick's personal brand outside of his responsibilities for Carolina Football and the university. So like she can physically be here, she's welcome, but she's not running anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, she's not officially running anything within the university because She's not an employee of the university like Bill is, so they can't say that part.
Speaker 8: But they can say that she's around.
Speaker 6: And they also can't say she's not allowed in or anything like that because guests who you don't want to upset Bill Belichick. Yeah, who is probably your highest paid employee of the entire university, because that's how much college.
Speaker 2: You know, they don't want her there. Seems like a nightmare to be around.
Speaker 6: I can't remember if they ever disclosed the terms of his deal, but I assume it is for a really pretty penny.
Speaker 2: Let's get to your story, Gramm, and I'll look into.
Speaker 8: That, all right, take a moment, say you goodbye.
Speaker 6: Is unfortunately to yet another whale in the San Francisco Bay. We've been tracking all the local whale dests from inside the twenty twenty five JV show Sea Life Tracking News Dust The dolphin won and unfortunately, the new tally for this year.
Speaker 8: Has now risen to six.
Speaker 6: Yesterday, the Marine Mammal Center confirmed that they discovered a female gray whale floating lifelessly in the bay about a week ago. The scientists that there had the US Army Corps of Engineers towed the thirty eight foot long dead whale over to Angel Island so they could perform some tests on it. They say that the whale was in good body condition with no obvious signs of trauma, including no broken bones, which is rare because most of the whales that wash up dead here are as a result of a ship strike. They get run over by all the ships that are entering the bay, which we have a lot and a lot of very big ships that enter the So that wasn't uh doesn't appear to be the cause of this time that they said due to the advanced state of decomposition of internal tissues, they're not yet able to determine the cause of death and may not be able to. So we don't know what happened to this gray well. Cheaty, just any final words you want to say about some of your favorite memories with this well.
Speaker 10: Rip But it had the biggest splashes ever. I'm not sure what.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, I will be pouring some of my moms out on Sunday.
Speaker 8: Y, cheatya.
Speaker 6: Favorite memory you shared with this will or a funny anecdote that you'd like to share.
Speaker 2: You know that one time that I was uh by the beach?
Speaker 8: Yeah, tell us you saw her.
Speaker 2: I saw her, yeah.
Speaker 8: And like she waved at you, like she put her flukes up in the air.
Speaker 7: And was like, what's up, cheaty exactly, then went right back into the water and left.
Speaker 8: And you were on the beach, you said, in Fairfield, because.
Speaker 2: I know this is you know, after work, so in the city crossing the bridge.
Speaker 3: Saw yeah, you said, you're on the each Yeah, yeah, beachweach on the bridge, ocean beach.
Speaker 8: Okay. Shout out to Obi.
Speaker 3: Bill Belichick making ten million dollars this year.
Speaker 20: Year.
Speaker 6: These college coaches and the college football programs, the amount of money is insane and now they can flat out paid players.
Speaker 8: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: A little while ago, Jesse, you were going over a list. These are things that moms do not want.
Speaker 2: They don't work for Mother's Day, Corny JV Show. I just have to say, you know what, I have twoteen.
Speaker 22: So any flowers, whether the gas station are picked out in the yard or by my seven year old, I'd love them. I'll take them any gift to showing that they're putting some kind of thought. Last year for my birthday, I got a card that says thank you for being a great friend, and friend was crossed out and put mom.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, have a good day, guys, have a Friday. I think that's sweet.
Speaker 6: I think that's sweet. Just cross cross friend out and write mom.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to go back on what I said a little bit. I think it does matter who it's from, from our kids. I don't care what it is. You get me anything, I'm going to love it. Flowers and the corn that they found in your bathroom, I don't care. You thought enough to give mom something for Mother's Day. I love it. And that acorn it's going up on the mantle and we're gonna, we're going we're hanging on to that.
Speaker 8: Oh you guys have a mantle over there.
Speaker 3: That's the thing on a fireplace, right, Yeah, it must be nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of those. But from my man, I know, I expect a little more.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: Two acorns, no, three nuts?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh, four acrens.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So that's that. Enough of that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm cheaty. Oh no, just just ran out like she ran straight to the bathroom.
Speaker 6: You guys, if this sounds bad. She just texted me from the bathroom.
Speaker 8: Listen to this.
Speaker 6: She said, she made the bathroom smell like a two day old hard boiled egg left in.
Speaker 8: A hot car. You know you know that's bad. Thoughts and prayers suggest her stomach troubles.
Speaker 3: Positive vibes please, all right, Granty said, we have more talkbacks about.
Speaker 6: My round Selena talkbacks overwhelmed. I get we I'd love to play the mall. Thank you for everybody, Jess.
Speaker 10: That was faster than all the other time because I was not in the restroom like you guys. Right, I'm gonna sue for defamation.
Speaker 2: Worked you guys, She's bad.
Speaker 6: But the talkbacks have been rolling in Selena for your Mother's Day rap. Because Selena delivered an epic, epic Mother's Day rap. It's the new Mother's Day anthem. I wish we could play it all year long. We should be celebrating moms like this every day. We should.
Speaker 8: So many people left talkbacks. We got it. We got to play a few more of them.
Speaker 20: Whoo Sina, Whoa's Day? That really get a JV vibe. It would be really really proud of you, good jum love the rap. I hope you can make a lot of money with this. I love it.
Speaker 2: Just checked. No zero dollars, but thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Thank you Selena.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I think you just found your new career.
Speaker 6: Girl.
Speaker 10: You got bars, Oh my god.
Speaker 14: And you definitely have to upload that on social media.
Speaker 2: I feel like that will definitely go viral.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 14: They're about to lose a GAV show cast member because Toleen is about to.
Speaker 2: Be a rapper. Hello, have a good Friday, y'all. Love y'all, you can do both. I don't know if I want that rapper life.
Speaker 6: You don't.
Speaker 2: It's just so stressful.
Speaker 3: Everybody hates you a lot, and there means you on social media and I already get enough of that.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. And also, do I have to tour rappers to work? I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 6: They do. And to be with Cardi B once or twice a year, she can get mean, very mean.
Speaker 10: You have to pick either Cardi side or Nikky side.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're not cut out.
Speaker 2: I'm not cut out life. Take that side.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on while ninety four nine,