Speaker 1: What's up, beautiful people? What is your baby mama? Favorite baby Mama? Stormy Pe And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Zip the modern day female perspective. Damn Son back at it again. When I say that, in my mind, I feel like I'm on a mixtape and it'd be like a bomb drop.
Speaker 2: Yes, shot, it's okay. I don't care, No, I don't care. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would like for you to be on the mic this week because last week you were not. When I went through it couldn't hear shit. Okay, sorry, sorry, sorry sorry, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Now I're in business. Boom good here we are. Thank you. Listen, y'all.
Speaker 1: I just want to get a few things off my chests, all right. I was talking to the folks on Live before we started, and you know, every year I always say, oh, this is gonna be my year in matching pajamas, and I do end up in your pajamas.
Speaker 2: It just be with my son.
Speaker 1: So in order to alleviate that, I'm just gonna switch my focus and just choose to pour out energy for the lovers. I feel like every time we go on out Wars Internet, it's always some male versus female conversation. It's always some do women still, It's always some do men still? It's always well, I just feel like as a man and then it's always you know, the three oh four is always go on put But how about we put some different energy into the atmosphere, okay, because at.
Speaker 2: The end of the day, baby, we need each other.
Speaker 1: And I know, like the jokes and shit be fun, but it's like, at the end of the day that Roles ain't gonna cuddle you from behind like a man care Okay, at the end of the day, that booty blast the three thousand, she can't get up and make you breakfast, all right.
Speaker 2: So that's just take a few minutes.
Speaker 1: To redirect, to refocus, to recenter, not just drop your roses, drop your fucking tanga three thousand spinner, you know what that is.
Speaker 3: That's a real thing.
Speaker 1: You're crazy, okay because you know what that is. Yes, we do drop drop the tango. Sorry flag day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man.
Speaker 1: So you know, I just want to, you know, put some different energy out there. And I want to start by sight. You know, if you just want to chill and catch a vibe and not looking for anything serious, I'm not the girl for you. Okay, I'm not the girl for you, all right.
Speaker 2: If you're just trying to you know, chill, catch your vibe, hang out, not that serious all vibes.
Speaker 1: I'm not the girl for you, okay. I feel like when that black guy was getting interviewed and he was like, if you don't get okay, Like I feel like that, get out my face, right. I don't need it. I don't need it. Not only do I not need it, I don't want it, all right, And I'm asking you to respect me when I say.
Speaker 4: Get the like get just get get get here, just say I don't want you anymore, get out here, get okay.
Speaker 3: I'm retired.
Speaker 1: I am so serious hard because like, once you step into that thing, it's like.
Speaker 3: I understand. But like Drea, I don't live their life no more, baby, Like, I.
Speaker 1: Am not looking for a situationship. I am not looking for a butt buddy. I am not looking for someone to drunk text at three a m. I'm not okay now, don't get me wrong, y'all. I'm not trying to force monogamy or a relationship on anybody.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is if you are entered brouh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if you want to enter into this space. Baby, you gotta come ready for something else. And I don't think it's nothing wrong with that. Like, at the end of the day, everybody ain't for everybody, and once we accept that, won't be so much better, like so much happier, like and just be connected on all different types of levels. And I'm just saying if marriage is not in your future, I'm not even saying near future, Okay, if you don't plan on putting on a suit at any time to stand in front of the Lord and say I'm the one you choose, I'm probably not the one for you, respectfully, respectfully. And it's like I hate when I express that, right, Oh my god, I hate when I express that.
Speaker 2: And then it's just I'm just saying, like we can just chill catch your bob. No we can't, No, we can't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I don't want to. And it's like I'm just saying, like, how you gonna know if if I'm the one for you, if we're not chilling and catch your bob first.
Speaker 2: Hold one, don't try the fucking don't try.
Speaker 3: To like this situation, trying to give You're right.
Speaker 1: I no, no, no, don't try to. I'm just saying, like, if we can't catch your bob first, Like, how do what even know?
Speaker 2: Their shoot is?
Speaker 3: It works like a charm, that's why they do it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And perfect gentleman says what she's saying is date with a purpose and not casually. I agree one thousand percent.
Speaker 3: At this pane.
Speaker 5: Casually, just say that, bro, and here's the thing. And woman, if that's not what you want, just say that.
Speaker 3: It's not that.
Speaker 1: Just say that, bro, bruh, Like, it is nothing wrong with dating casually.
Speaker 2: Just say it. Just say it. But not only are.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to just say it, You're gonna have to accept that you don't have access to.
Speaker 2: Me because that's not what I'm looking for. Like, how dare you?
Speaker 5: Like, I know we've met, hitting it off, everything's cool, but I ain't really into a relationship.
Speaker 3: I just made it up off the dome. That was easy.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was easy. Yes, And I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know that the girls, the ship girls be saying to me, just be great. I can't repeat that, but I know, I know, I know what we're saying.
Speaker 1: But it's like, and I think that a large part of it is just knowing what you want and knowing what you're capable of. Like me, I'm a lover girl baby. Once we do the no pants dance we go together.
Speaker 3: Start talking about like it's a rap, Like I'm not into all that. I can't. Bruh, I can't. I don't even have the capacity to be dumb.
Speaker 5: Yes, Like I'm not gonna be texting multiple chicks dumb ship like I'm a man.
Speaker 3: Like, we don't do that.
Speaker 5: Bruh, that's only no, Like, yeah, that's why I remember we were talking on one person at time.
Speaker 1: Once we do the no Pants Dance, we go together, Okay, I dine picked out baby names, all right, I just put a deposit down on a wedding figure, Like what are you talking about? So no, I cannot play casually because I know what I'm capable. I know my mind is going to go to if we're like moving a correct way, and my whole thing is if you're looking forward and I'm looking for and we're vibing on that level, all that behavior.
Speaker 2: Is fine with time. So it's like, leave me alone, just leave it I alone.
Speaker 5: I just feel like with this time, I feel like even with that question of what do you bring to the table. Even though yeah, it was a buzzword, I just feel like that was kind of like taking the leg work out of dating people, Like instead of just let me get to know this person, let me take them out, let me hang out with here, let me just be in the natural habitat blah blah blah, which thirty five mil a third blah blah, And then do you want me to wrap it up? I like to think, but can we negotiate the kids?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Right, that's that's pretty much like a speed day. But you want to be like that all the time, Like you got out, put the work in, and it doesn't mean five years or five months, but god, get to know people like all niggas just be out here and then when it don't work, it just don't work.
Speaker 2: It just don't work.
Speaker 3: There's no need for be yes, No, you said this before, like there's no need.
Speaker 1: For be one fine Trenty boy says, I'm tired of sending good morning text. I just want to roll over and say it nine one fine trny boy. Remember that I'm cracking up and perfect gentleman says facts, just say it so that the other person knows their options up front.
Speaker 3: This is everybody AB nineteen.
Speaker 1: Eleven says they're trying to GTD. If you don't know what GTD is, you're too young.
Speaker 2: To be here and exit out right now. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I think another part of like being upfront and just saying like, you know, I'm just on a different wave right now comes from like, you know, I'm not saying I'm trying to fall in love tomorrow, but I know what's going to take place if I'm saying, like, yo, I'm dating to find someone that I want to be in the relationship with and essentially find my husband, and you're saying you're just trying to catch your vibe, do you know what's gonna happen. We're gonna catch a vibe, And then in my mind, I'm still dating to find my husband. So it's like I'm here and you're not there yet because you're just trying to catch a vibe. So essentially, you're wanting me to waste my time just so you can get some KUCCI And that's not good enough for me. That's not good enough for me, especially when I know this Kuci is capable of a PFA.
Speaker 2: So just leave me alone. Okay, I know this. Kucci is also capable of a restrain in order, so crash out Cuci.
Speaker 1: That's the name of the pie. Crash out Cucci. Okay, I know that I have crashed out Kuci.
Speaker 2: So in order to.
Speaker 1: Prevent anybody from getting any property or feelings or emotions damaged, let's just say, if you're not dating with a purpose, I'm probably not the one for you.
Speaker 3: I've been fax huh.
Speaker 5: Oh, my guys, I know what it is like I said, you've been cocky. It's the truth, though, I know what I know what's up. Yes, especially when you deal with somebody now on the same wave as you like, Oh, you have no idea like I will will, I will low keep on your life, hold on y'all.
Speaker 1: So this is how U sip It says being upfront is the best mindset, especially when talking about red flax Blurred seventeen on one says, yes, Stormy, it is so hard to date these days as a man who is intentionally dating. That's why I pause on dating for now. One fine Trinny boy says restrain and order. Kucie definitely on my Bengo card. Please get out my face, Okay, roc rc.
Speaker 3: Bio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm ROC or COOC. I feel like cooc is a little crazy. We can't do COC for cush out Couchie. We gotta do ROC for restraining.
Speaker 2: Order COUCHI yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of like moving in Dayton with intentions, right, I feel like it can't just be in how you are presenting yourself. It has to show up in your everyday life. And a part of that, I feel like is the vibes that you're bringing into your everyday life. And when I say that, I mean I rebuke black struggle love music in the name of Jesus.
Speaker 3: Okay, I rebuke it.
Speaker 2: I rebuke black struggle love music in the.
Speaker 5: Name of Jesus, got cheating involved in it and forgiving like niggas leave it alone.
Speaker 3: Bro. I was listening half crazy music.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 5: I was at work and I had the speaker blasting. I was cutting boxes open, and I was like, Yo, this is my ship. And then I heard he said something like just something like nigga, why be like like why have.
Speaker 3: To be this way?
Speaker 5: Like I grew up on this ship And I thought, I thought, y'all talking about love the whole time, and I just don't know why. Yeah, Like it's crazy and it's like damn nigga, Like then you skip the drawings like genuine Usher Usher Now you know Usher.
Speaker 1: Please because that whole Confessions album don't even get me started all that.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: There are certain artists that I do not listen to, and I'm not gonna say no names because you already know anything having to do with ugirl. I cheated a thousand times, but now I think I want to marry you. Nope, skip skip Skip anything that goes along the lines of, oh I should have cheated back because she was cheating me ooh baby. Nope skip okay, anything that says I want to bust that girl windows just because I know she knows about me.
Speaker 4: Skip skip fucking scip.
Speaker 2: Bruh, Like hell.
Speaker 3: No, hell no, let it skip my radar like it did all these years.
Speaker 1: This is how you sipp it says, hey hate black love music where the dude tries to scoop up another man's woman when they just had a big.
Speaker 2: Fight, like Joe.
Speaker 1: No, it's not just like Joe. It's not just like Joe. Let's not forget. Donelle Jones was standing out that restaurant, dressed like the candy man, knowing he just told that girl he didn't know if he wanted to be with her.
Speaker 2: Why are you popping up on her day?
Speaker 3: Literally?
Speaker 5: Watch Chris Brown danced through five scenes and talked to five about the different parts of a love letter that he supposed he supposed to write for the first girl supposed to be thought every single time they did a little spin move and bop bop, they were talking to a new girl and this is what we grew up on.
Speaker 3: And now I was like, oh, you.
Speaker 5: Niggas really aren't shit, Yes, damn like, but I don't want you to not be shipp bro because and you know.
Speaker 2: I also want to say.
Speaker 1: I think it's a difference between a song saying here's what I could.
Speaker 2: Have done better. I apologize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, an artists who their whole musical catalog. It's niggas ain't ship men are trash. I'm gonna keep sleeping around, but you gotta take me back, please cause you already know.
Speaker 3: Them twice you stupid like grow up?
Speaker 1: Please please brother you and C says we got abused. That's community. Uh, I'm out of church, but I got you next time. But please hush and perfect gentleman says, leave other people women alone, you end up in prison.
Speaker 2: On the grave playing those games. That is absolutely if.
Speaker 3: If I got a girl, and you know that's my girl, I'm telling lady to.
Speaker 1: The you know what, I'm gonna pivot from that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy to me.
Speaker 1: I genuinely hate the narrative that women, especially Black women, have to like endure some sort of trauma to be loved, Like we have to be put through the fucking ringer to prove we are a ride or die in order to deserve a good man. And I feel like that Black struggle music, that Black struggle of music is just being forcing that and saying.
Speaker 5: Like how they keep the man out of the household and how we are like subjected to certain things of violence.
Speaker 3: I really feel like.
Speaker 5: Depending on the type of girl out date, I can tell by the way she talks and about the things she accepts, like just the level of And that's what I mean when I say, like, wow, lady, you really brainwashed, and like I can low key just take advantage of you to like sometimes being a person that I am Brandon, I'm a good dude, I'm a stand up god cool, but I'm still a man.
Speaker 2: So at the end of the day, he wanted to say, I'm still a nigga.
Speaker 5: But still like but at the end of the day, like, I'm still a man. So like those type of things. I'm not perfect, that's saying. So like, if you're going to allow me to do something, when you start doing those type of behaviors and indulging those type of behaviors, you're gonna start falling deeper.
Speaker 3: And deeper into those lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So that's why you'd be very intentional about who you talk to on a positive and a negative side, because it's not gonna it doesn't work that way. Like if I know, if I'm dealing with somebody that has been it's below me on like a spiritual level, on a thought process, and they have bad habits or the way of thinking is on the negative tip. If I keeping entertaining that, pretty soon I'm be up in there with them, lost in the leeds.
Speaker 3: So in the Mountain talk.
Speaker 1: I feel that I feel that, Yes, oh my god, I didn't tell you had to talk. I was just saying last week you were talking, but you weren't on a mic, so I couldn't hear you Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So going back to uh, what I was saying earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a no go on the black struggle love for music, Black struggle love music for me. Like I said, I hate the narrative that black women have to endure some sort of turmoil in order to be loved. And that goes for movies to insert love and basketball here, I'll get the out here trash insert and it's Tyler Perry movie trash. I won't say trash insert Tyler Perry movies. Like just certain things I just don't want to consume, Okay, And yeah, it's just not for me.
Speaker 3: Can just be like a really deep argument.
Speaker 2: Why can't and why gotta be every why I gotta be?
Speaker 1: Every successful black woman gotta go for the black gardener or or the black janitor.
Speaker 2: And it's nothing wrong with that, but every goddamn.
Speaker 5: Movie it just comes second chance. You'll just keep eating that up.
Speaker 2: Please shut the fuck up. You know what, But we first we gotta get the wigs right.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna we got more than not things to discuss about.
Speaker 3: It's all over the place. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That Oh, one of the things that I feel like sometimes keeps us from enjoying and finding the loves of our lives is that we really did and experienced a lot of things too young. The age we were at that time, we couldn't really appreciate it. I mean, no shade, right, But when I talk to men, one of the few things that I get a general consensus on is like I feel like I should have waited, or like, you know, I wish my first was with somebody different.
Speaker 2: And it don't even have to be that deep.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, as a whole, we all were like trying to grow up so fast, and when you look at the children now, it is just the same. They're doing the same exact things. And it's like, y'all kids want to be grown.
Speaker 3: Up so bad, like brh.
Speaker 5: They like you skipped a part by learning how to read, brother, bruh, Like you don't know how to read, sir, Like you don't know what GPS is.
Speaker 3: Sir dog, You're lazy, sir dog.
Speaker 1: Like y'all kids want to be grown so bad, Wait till y'all get here.
Speaker 3: It sucks.
Speaker 2: It sucks.
Speaker 5: You have no idea what I'll be hiring these kids, Joe, and I'd be like, bro, just follow my lead.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like every time you turn around, it's a bill busting you in the back of the head. And then you got to deal with you and your friends growing apark because you're developing on emotional levels, and then you always want a nap.
Speaker 2: Okay. I cannot believe that. As a child, I fight, I thought naps. What was I thinking?
Speaker 1: What was I thinking? Do you know how bad I be wanting to nap now? And as a kid I detested it? Like what the fuck was wrong with me? What was I thinking? Like I am a toddler, okay. When I get tired, I get cranky, okay, And it's like I now can't even live in that because I'm an adult, so I'm not allowed to do that, all right.
Speaker 2: It's like y'all be really just wanting to grow up so fast and it's not it.
Speaker 1: I hate it here, Okay, I'm tired of this and every day life comes in like Grandpa, that's too bad.
Speaker 2: Like it is not what you think it is. It's not what you think over that exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like you you you don't have time to grief, you don't have time to mourn, you don't have time to process. It's like life still going baby? Oh that's that's fucked up. You can't die all right? Well, listen, this bill.
Speaker 2: Is due tomorrow. I can give you like a day or two, but that's it.
Speaker 3: Like what really bothers me?
Speaker 5: What when people who are taking short cuts and ain't really doing what they need to be doing.
Speaker 3: And it's like you didn't.
Speaker 2: Even deserve a break. You don't even deserve, yes.
Speaker 5: Like you took hell of boat breaks, your late, hung back from lunch every day, even put no work in none.
Speaker 3: Why are you hearing in here right now?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 3: Why am I behind you sitting in the line for hr bruh? Like it?
Speaker 1: It is always one thing at another. And then here's the worst part. Randomly, you just wake up one day and your body hurt, your back hurt, needs hurt. I haven't gotten there yet, thank god, you know, not going with but you hurt? Okay, you're plucking hurt and you don't know why.
Speaker 3: All right. I don't even remember what you did yesterday. You truly don't remember.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I know y'all seen these videos, but yes, it probably was from all the stinky legging we were doing back in the day and all of us thinking we could fucking crump. That's why I joined hurt, That's why we all got our threads. I'm not gonnad you. That's probably it, Yes, but bro like this shit is not a game. And then, and then, and then, just when you steal a little piece of quiet, little piece, just when you steal a little piece and quiet to yourself, here come your broke breast friend aka the consequences of you doing a no pants dance aka that big headed baby you done pushed out banging on the door.
Speaker 2: Want to know why you need privacy, why you poop?
Speaker 1: It sucks? Okay, out hood parenthood. The hood is trash. Stop trying to be an adult. It fucking sucks.
Speaker 2: That's it. And that's all I gotta say about that.
Speaker 1: Wor's part about when your kid come. Worst part about when your kid come and knock on the door. You gotta pretend like you give a fuck about whatever dumb ass thing they're trying to tell you at the moment, because you gotta.
Speaker 2: Be nice to your kance it. I fucking hate it. Here, hate it here. I feel like James Smith. I want to go home. Bruh brh.
Speaker 1: But on the flip side of being an adult, on a positive side, if there is a positive side far Slice Maximus says, your son is not letting no man near his mama. You know, I just want to tell this funny story real fast. Right, Shout out to Slice, Shout out to everybody at the Talk Heavy podcast. Right. So, Slice ended up being on one of my son's camp trips to like a water park. Right, so you know, me and Slice are cool. We talked, we vibe X Y and Z, and so my son peeps. He don't say nothing. Like twenty minutes past, my son peeps again, right and starts standing closer to me, And.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the fuck is going on here? Right now?
Speaker 1: It's like an hour and me and Slice like grab some food, like minji. My son is playing with his friends, but he started acting weird, like he starts trying to be up on me and huggle on me, like yeah, I love you, mommy, Like, what the fuck's happened?
Speaker 2: Y'all know, LEVI he is not that kid.
Speaker 1: My son got so protective around Slice being there, and Slice it's like me and your son, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know what the fuck is going on? Yo?
Speaker 2: Yo he oh god.
Speaker 1: My son started like swelling up a bit like yeah yeah, like and then he all trying to like hold my hand.
Speaker 2: He trying to hug me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, you don't never want to hug me, like, especially around your friends.
Speaker 2: What's happening here? Like he was not fucking with Slice.
Speaker 1: Now, to be fair, you already know like my son has only seen me around two men that weren't his father. My son is twelve, right, and that was when he was like young, So I think.
Speaker 2: It's also now a protective thing.
Speaker 1: We also like that's my mommy thing, that's not your mommy.
Speaker 5: So like you understands, like, bruh, there's an understanding, but you and the.
Speaker 1: Crazy part is me and Slights weren't even being inappropriate, like we don't we don't we It just it was a man in my space longer than when he was used to bruh. He was not with the ships. Main biker once says Slices almost got them pulse like's gotta get through them push ups. G mash Brock and said son acted like secret service. Yes, he was not with the ships. Relationships talk with geez, what's up baby?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Grayciana but yeah, Slice Maximus says, I didn't want no smoke.
Speaker 2: It was so funny. I've never seen Lee by Egg like that before. I am.
Speaker 1: It was it was. It was interesting, That's what I'll say. It was interesting. It was interesting to say the least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do a job.
Speaker 1: You're doing a good job. And perfect gentleman says Slice was about to get sliced. Y'all gets on my nurse. All that aside, I feel like the bonus part of growing up and you know, being an adult and being able to properly articulate and process things is you know, just realizing where you're at in life, what you can handle, what you want, what you don't want.
Speaker 2: And I'm not gonna lie to y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm at a point in my life right now where nothing is worth fighting for, okay, and I mean physically fighting Like, I am at a point in my life where nothing is worth physically fighting for.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: You can say whatever you want to be, Oh you ugli at shit? True, Oh your mom sucked it. That's where I learned it from. Like I just I honestly, honestly, there is nothing worth physically fighting for to me right now, Like I'm from Philly. Niggas ain't fighting, okay, I don't care if you think you're gonna pop off at a church service. Grinny in the Beck got the thing on her, and I promise you it is not a joke.
Speaker 2: I don't care if it's Communion Sunday. She got that thing under.
Speaker 3: That white skirt. Bruh Cabinet South, Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, Communion Sunday. Grinny got that thing under that white skirt. Okay, Like it is not a joke, It is not a game. Like I don't care what you say to me, you pussy ass bitch. True you got it?
Speaker 3: Think you want to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm cool. Thanks, thanks for asking.
Speaker 1: Like there is nothing nothing Jake nineteen one five said, we ain't fighting. We here, but baby, I ain't doing shit, okay me personally, I'm not doing ship, And I'm gonna tell you why. If I'm in a situation where I have to fight, Like bro, this is like some life or death ship, because if I don't have it on me, somebody whip me might have it on me, or the people on fighting might have it on them. Like I gotta go into this situation, like Bro, I might not make it back.
Speaker 2: Like bruh, and that's nothing. I got a son, what is worth.
Speaker 1: Me saying like, yo, I'm not going back to my son tonight for nothing unless you're than my son. Nothing, y'all. Y'all can keep it. Y'all can keep it like unless you like are physically putting your hands on me. Nothing at this time in my life is worth fighting for. Like it's just not it for me. G mash Broker says, the boy being real and conscious of anything that can hinder his bond with you, you must be talking about still. Levi J Night two on five says, if I must fight, you might have to have some T shirts made in your honor.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: Like where I'm at right now, like I know I have to go in like either you going in me or I'm in you. So like somebody getting an airbrush T shirt, and it ain't gonna be me. I'm gonna tell you that right now, on God on God, somebody getting some clouds and wings put behind them in, it ain't gonna be me, Okay. So it's like none of that is worth it to me. And then that's here's the crazy part. Even if I do come out the better half of that situation. I could potentially out end up in jail. Super I still can't beat her for my son. Like at this point in my life, nothing is worth that for me too.
Speaker 3: Ruh.
Speaker 2: Y'all can keep it, keep it, keep it, keep it. And here's the thing, I just started getting a little bit of money, Like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck now I'm a throw it all away? What this makes no sense to me? Like y'all, y'all can have it. Y'all can call me whatever names y'all want to call me. Bruh, y'all can say whatever y'all want to say. At the end of the day, you got it, you got it, Like one fine trainy boy says, go fund me in dinner place, going to be so j night, two on five sispects. And then that's another thing. Y'all be so quick to pull out a burner, and I got no life insurance.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't like that y'all be on the internet or all these chains, all this jewelry and nine different name brands on your outfit. But then as soon as something happened, you gotta have a fish fry.
Speaker 5: I like that because I wanted to get like like a legal gun. So then now I'll be thinking to myself like.
Speaker 2: Like what am I doing?
Speaker 5: Like there's never read a time for you to use it. It was like, but you always gotta be ready because you stay ready, So get ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'd like yeah, like Nias.
Speaker 2: Says, I don't even own a gun.
Speaker 1: This is how yousif it says what if they say, Philid did the Eagles suck?
Speaker 2: Do you fight? Then how about them cowboys?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Fuck them cowboys. That's first thing.
Speaker 1: Second thing is if they say the Egles suck. A wise profit one said, I'm from Philly. No one likes a sweet don't care. That's an actual chance in Philadelphia. So yeah, won't get fuck, won't get fuck at all. Main biker one says life insurance is a must. I ride motorcycles, Oh yeah, you absolutely need life insurance. And per gentleman says, I thought more people in Philly would have guns. They do have guns, they just don't have life insurance.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. Don't get wrong.
Speaker 1: Everybody in Philly has guns but no life insurance. That's why somebody is selling platters or having a fresh fry or doing some type of go fund me every time something happens, it's very unfortunate.
Speaker 3: To come back and spend all their money.
Speaker 1: Yes, and stop depending on that one cousin, that one auntie, that one sibling to take care of everything.
Speaker 3: No, okay.
Speaker 1: And here's here's another thing that I learned growing up. Okay, it's always that one bougie auntie or that one bougie sibling who don't really fuck with the family, or the family don't really fuck with And I realized, no, they actually went to therapy and probably learned boundaries and realized y'all were trying to fucking mooch off them, so they decided they didn't want to be friends with y'all no more, okay, Or they didn't want to have you in the space or more. Or they developed boundaries to prevent you from leeching off them.
Speaker 2: That is very much a thing. Okay.
Speaker 1: So if you got a boogie auntie and your family can't specifically tell you what they did wrong, that's probably it. If you got a bougie sibling who, like you, don't really know, maybe they're a little bit older, a little bit younger, you don't really know what the beef is there.
Speaker 2: It's a boundary.
Speaker 1: It's no beef. It's a healthy boundary. There's no beef, it's a healthy be boundary. Main Biker one says, Philly is like NYC strict gun laws in the inner city. J NIGHTE two on five says, I got a bleach Sewai sword and a couple switch blades.
Speaker 2: Niggat I got go City Kick says, speak on it. You say you got a cap gun.
Speaker 1: Chantal The Price of Ball says girl, Hey Chantal, Hey baby, listen, I already know you know. Listen, I already know. If anybody know, I know you know. No, Chantal is very established, Like I see why she would want to have that boundary for being like the bougianti or like you know, the established sibling, Like you know you're not going to see her in leash off me? What are you doing for yourself? Like I feel that, uh she is Sancho Chantel the foot Ball says boundaries. So they think I'm acting different? Yes, yes, that's the first thing they say, Oh you acting different? You done came up and it felt like you switched up.
Speaker 2: No, I came up and you didn't. And you have no desire to have money and.
Speaker 3: Real ship would anything about.
Speaker 1: That, Like I tho, you can't help nobody don't want to help themselves. So it's like, if you see me progressing and it doesn't inspire you to progress, I'm so sorry for you, but that does not hinder my progress.
Speaker 3: First of all, bro, why are you in my face? Why were you even having business?
Speaker 1: Yes, Chantel the Ball says, I say no, because yes, it's expensive.
Speaker 2: That is a bar. That is a bar.
Speaker 1: U one fine trinny boy says at Chantel the sh Chantel Price the Ball says, I did all this work to act the same no energy. Yes, go City Kick says, gotta protect your peace and your assets. A man uh J nineteen one five says yes. Cost of fortune. Chizzo says bars Shinto. That was a bar, girl, I ain't gonna hold you. That was a bar, for sure, for sure, for sure. First of all, all right, guys, so I'm sorry I got thrown off agause somebody put in a chit.
Speaker 2: Can you put the.
Speaker 1: Storm trooper helme and on? No, fat no, absolutely not. So another thing I want to say was, before we get questions real fast, I feel like there are some women who need to hear this, and I want you to receive.
Speaker 2: It with love.
Speaker 1: Okay to all my ladies who say, you know I'm feminine for the right man, like I'm soft, but you gotta bring that out of me, Like you know, I'm willing to submit, but you just gotta lead, like you just gotta be him for real. Right, that's cool, But me personally, I don't want to be a strong, independent black woman no more.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: And I say this with all my chests and with all my okay, our black women, Okay, I want you to stop thinking you have to be so aggressive and strong.
Speaker 2: You do not.
Speaker 1: You deserve a soft life to sis like, as a black woman, it is so tiring just from everyday activities, being a mom, being a leader at a household, being in charge of your own business. Like, baby, I don't want to do that shit, Okay, ain't gonna be no. Oh well, you know I'm gonna be hard until a man shows me he's worth it.
Speaker 2: For what I'm gonna be soft.
Speaker 1: I'm soft, call me charman, I'm soft, nigga.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't want that hard shit no more. That's not the life for me, all right. I realize that I deserve a soft life too, so like, no, I'm not gonna walk around with a skyle on my face. No, I'm not gonna be super super aggressive to men that honestly haven't deserved it because they aren't the ones who actually hurt me like I just now. Don't get me wrong. I know, in certain situations for safety issues, that might be your go to cool, but I'm talking about like everyday life, sis, you deserve peace.
Speaker 5: Too, And on the God's perspective, you're just being annoying on purpose because the simple fact that you know that you don't have to be that way and you're choosing to be that way.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's just simple fact that Okay, like there's literally no explanation, bruh. If I hold your door open, just let me hold bruh.
Speaker 1: And it's like, I know, I know that it's hard for you to let that boundary down, but you have to realize sometimes.
Speaker 2: We'll be putting up walls for it.
Speaker 1: Men, you don't even really have to have that boundary for like, And I know that there are some men who like the hard progressive type cool, right, but even they gonna tell you that shit gets tiring.
Speaker 2: Somebody everything they want you to be that for some period, but not all the time, Like nobody want to love aggressive people all the time. Yes, it's tiring, it's tiring.
Speaker 1: Jay Knight said, we all need peace because it's too many of us in pieces.
Speaker 2: Oh, y'all is dropping bars today?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Ah One fine triny boy says, skin to soft for a hard life?
Speaker 2: Why are y'all dropping bars? I yo, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm about to go to Google bruh.
Speaker 1: Main Biker one says, I don't buy cars. I gotta fix up before I drive it.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Did not have to snap like this in this chat? What is happening?
Speaker 3: Jesus?
Speaker 1: Oh my guy, y'all is showing off on this Sunday. Gimmn Raka says, some be so hard that you limit us to just understand you better. Main Biker one says, who wants to come home to a woman with a poked out mouth?
Speaker 2: For the heads carved? I'm like this, leave this shirt on.
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: All right? Man, listen, long story short, sister, sister, be easy, baby, you deserve a soft life too. And I know you've heard the expression you get more bees with honey than you do vinegar like, take a second and realize you deserve peace, You deserve a soft life, You deserve to be happy, You deserve to be taken care of. You deserve to put your emotions and feelings into someone willing to reciprocate that. But baby, ain't nobody trying to reciprocate no anger in aggression. That ain't it. That ain't it at all. And yeah, that was just my last thing. Okay, so now.
Speaker 2: We're going portion of the show.
Speaker 1: So the edible portion is when I read questions that you guys send in, and usually on the day that we record, I put up a prompt such a second week, get a row off. I got to put up a proms. It's been busy, but you know, it is what it is. But if you do have a question or it is something you would like to talk about, you have a story, you can always email me at inquiries at stormypea dot com.
Speaker 2: They still snapping in the chap about this peace thing.
Speaker 1: Hold on one Fine Trinity Boy says poetry finger snaps, y'all are so annoying. G mash Brocas says Breathe j Night two on five says I'm a pisces I got the heart of the size of a five gallon jug.
Speaker 2: You see in the doctor's office. What is wrong with y'all?
Speaker 1: I'm crying, all right, So listen, you ain't got no questions. If not, we're gonna wrap the shit up.
Speaker 3: No, well, it was.
Speaker 2: It was questions.
Speaker 1: But then we started talking about the peace thing and we didn't really get there. And yeah, so my bad, y'all. I should have done that in the reverse order.
Speaker 2: My bad. But it is what it is. But going back to.
Speaker 1: Our peace conversations till y'all put some in or don't like, it is what it is. Yeah, man, I just know for me personally, being like the strong one, sometimes I have to intentionally tell myself to fall back. And it's even harder when you're in a situation when you have to be hard because you it's your only choice, like you don't have no help. So from one strong friend to another, you deserve peace, all right, Stop being so mean that man don't deserve it.
Speaker 2: That's it, and that's all.
Speaker 1: J NIGHTE two one five says one personal question, what made you get to where you are now?
Speaker 2: Mentally?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Don't laugh at me, y'all, don't laugh at me.
Speaker 1: When I when I would say this, but it really took a man breaking my heart for me to realize I'm the reason he broke my heart. Right, it really took a man breaking my heart for me to realize I'm the problem. That fucking sucks, right, Like, First of all, number one, you dealing with the heartbreak. Number two, you now are reaching the realization through therapy that bitch, you're the problem.
Speaker 2: Ah what?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What? Oh?
Speaker 2: My god? Like, I am so happy.
Speaker 1: First of all, I broke up with him, and he did not want to get back with me, right, and I cannot understand why. And I feel like if he would have got back with me, I would still be a trash ass person. I would, I would, I would not have half of the emotional intelligence that I do now. Like that heartbreak was the best thing that ever could happen to me one thousand percent. Next question, Uh, ladies, we know you trying, but you ain't got to fight everybody. Oh my la, I had to fight never again, zero four six five. How do you get a woman to see your vision? You can't. God didn't give it to her, He gave it to you. And I know I know that, I know, I know I know that's a little bit crazy, right, And it don't just go for a men and females or males and females. You can't get anyone to understand your vision because God didn't give it to them to see right. God gave it to you to develop to culture to produce this wonderful product.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So I know sometimes it'd be so frustrating because it's like, bro, I gotta play, just follow me, sis, here's the lineup, just what you gotta do. But it's like, like I said before, you can't help somebody who don't want to help.
Speaker 3: Themselves continue to walk.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, people like Loki, we all inspect them to expect you know, I'm oh, yeah, that's cool, that's cool. That's but your your words are validated by your actions. They're not validated by it the way to make me feel I agree. If you're going to say, yeah, I'm about to go get it, We're about to make this money blah blah, and then the next week we meet up.
Speaker 3: And you've done nothing nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we say hey Raehan and you just shooting me a video blah blah blah blah. Cool beans, dandy, I meet you for the consultation and you tell me that, Oh, I thought you were just gonna do your thing. Oh oh, oh, I guess you're not.
Speaker 2: Like it's.
Speaker 1: I agree, Like you can't make them see your vision. But if on the flip side of that, it appears as if you're not making your vision happen, she's going to be less inclined to follow you or less inclined to believe in it. Like it's one thing for you to tell me, like, yo, I want to be a rapper, I'm not getting a job. Cool. How are we making money in the process? What is your plan to get there? What's your quarterly plan, what's your yearly plan, what's your five year plan? Do you have any of that? What are your goals? What are your minds? What are your mouthstones that lets me know that you're getting there and we're making progress? You don't have none of that. All you keep saying is just post my video.
Speaker 2: Fuck you.
Speaker 5: Then if you really are doing that and not saying that you're not even if you are, the fact that the people who are around you are the ones who get it, So it really takes a guess work out of it, Like I don't have to guess who's around me. Yeah, if you or because you understand what time of morning. If you didn't, in the sense of and since I'm really this is where I'm at.
Speaker 3: If you hear you not, we're just not gonna get along if you're not the.
Speaker 5: Fact that I don't have to worry about oh well, you know maybe maybe so No, you still got.
Speaker 3: To look at it. So it's like I don't have to worry about stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I feel that walking your purpose and you really know where you're going, all that extra shit really goes to the side.
Speaker 2: I feel that.
Speaker 3: I feel that.
Speaker 2: Um sorry, y'all. Uh what ty Grind says, vision seers are unicorns?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Shizzo says, nigga, it's your vision.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jackson Junior Paul says the fight is over and the good ones ain't gonna reciprocate them as she fighting ass knuckles. Tig Grind says, who's your therapist? Because they're a miracle worker. They need more clients. No, she don't, because if she do, she not gonna time for me, and I'll be needing a lot of time. J Knight two one five says humble heartperay got to me too. Blah, blah blah blah blah blah. Uh one Fine Training Boy says, sometimes it's hard to realize you're designing your own hell uh. J Night two one five says Church word of the day. You can't be a good leader if you never was a good follower. Agreed, Mmm.
Speaker 3: Do do sex?
Speaker 1: Maximus says, how is it? How important is it for a father to display how a man should treat a woman to his daughter? And if he is not there, is it more likely that daughter have unhealthy relationships?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 3: Conversation question.
Speaker 2: Let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say this from the bottom of my heart, right, I don't care how much your baby mom gets on your nerves. Fathers with daughters, especially, please fight to be in your daughter's lives. And you know, I'm not gonna say just fathers with daughters father's period should be fighting to be in your kids lives. But if you have a daughter, you absolutely need to be in her life. And I don't care how bad your beam get on your nerves. I know she makes you want to choke her. I know she makes you want to, you know, set the house on fire, but your kid inside, so you can't right.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. I know she a bitch, right, I know she ain't shit, right.
Speaker 1: I know she annoying, I know she immture, I know she petty, I know she all of that. Still, even if you aren't getting anywhere, fight put up an effort to be in your kid's life, right. And the reason I say that is because me, as an adult, can absolutely look back and say, my father was not trying to be in my life. And that's one of the reasons why I had such a hard time dating growing up, because I didn't have any examples of what a woman being love properly looked like, or having a male influence saying hey, this is how you should carry yourself like, this is what is womanly. And I don't want to say womanly because that's not his job. But it is important to have some type of father figure in your life, right, because I've seen daddy issues produce many different types of people.
Speaker 2: I've seen it produced simps and savages, right.
Speaker 1: So I think that not having that father figure, though, caused me to believe that certain things were love that wasn't. It caused me to settle for things, whether it be treatment, whether it be you know, adding to the abandonment issues or you know, the anxious dating styles, like all that is so avoidable, Like if I would have just seen him trying, I think it would have made a difference. Cause like as an adult, I'm able to sit back and be like, oh, yeah, my my mom was being a bitch at this time.
Speaker 2: But it's like, nope, she wasn't. Nigga wasn't trying.
Speaker 1: Didn't say it like, actually, you know, I did live around the corner from this nigga for a minute. Never came knocked through the door like now and now let a think about it. Never try to see me just standing outside of school, like no, the didn't do anything. Theydn't dow fucking anything. So it's like, I know what may seem like the mama's being a bitch now, but as the kid grows up, they're gonna be able to look back and say, yeah, but I remember my dad trying, like fucking try bro try one fine, tritty boy says, father, your kids so the streets don't J nine two one five says I'm thirty seven and only a godfather, and I'll trade my life to see her succeed better in hers ay men, Shizzo says, the Bible says your wife is here to help Proverbs thirty one. And if her and tensions are not that, what are.
Speaker 2: We talking about?
Speaker 1: Hi, Isaiah hd Els, my name says, I'm here, but I can't hear you. I'm at the Texan game. Behi, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello. All right, So what do we learned today?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: You know love is love, and no matter what you see on the internet, we need each other. So let's start fucking acting like it. Okay. Uh. Part of that is on what you want and what you don't want. If you just trying to chill and catch you vibe, I'm not the girl for you. I'm trying to swap last names or take yours anyway, right. I rebuke black struggle, love music in the name of Jesus, and movies too, fuck love and basketball. Yeah, I said it.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Tell us some not like then. I said it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Your kids want to be grown so bad, we team grow up.
Speaker 1: Bro. It fucking sucks. It sucks, all right, and you wake up with random eggs and pains. It's trash. I'm also at a point in my life where nothing that's worth fighting for it niggas might not make it back. I ain't got an emmy, don't want to do it, don't fucking want to do it. I want you all to stop saying you're feminine for the right man and just be feminine. Stop saying you're feminine for the right man, and just be feminine like it's so much happier over here, like ah, it's amazing, right, And yeah, you can't get anybody to understand your vision because it wasn't given to them. It was given to you. My message is always going to be the same. Follow me on the gram at story, pe at chocolate chip, and sip. And if you don't remember anything else, please remember I got crashed out, couchie. I love you guys, and I see you next week.
Speaker 2: Peace.