Speaker 1: You're listen Saints KFI AM six forty the bill Handle show on demand on the iHeartRadio f and this is KFI bill Handle here on a Wednesday morning, Humday, September eighteen. Some of the stories we're looking at, Hez Belah is saying they're going to respond to that insane Israeli attack using pagers explosive devices in pagers that thousands of his Blah members were using. It's just it's crazy, and I'll do that story coming up the next segment.
Speaker 2: Okay, Monday was kind of an interesting day.
Speaker 1: Sean Diddy Coombs was arrested and we knew something was First of all, the allegations against him had been going on.
Speaker 2: For years and years.
Speaker 1: It was an open secret, not only in the industry but in general that this guy, well say, his sexual proclivities, and he had the money, and he had the fame, and he was one of those people can do anything he wanted because he shann did he Combs Well or p Diddy or Diddy or any one of another bunch of names. If you saw the front of the indictment sheet federal government against him lists all of his names, and there's probably a dozen of them that.
Speaker 2: He has used over the years.
Speaker 1: But do you remember when his mansion, both in the La Mansion and the Florida Mansion were both rated by the Feds and the lawsuits against him for sexual impropriety and harassment and attack sexual attacks. Ten of them I have been filed and he settled a couple of them, one instantly. Cassie, who was his former girlfriend, she filed the next day it was settled. Well, here is what he was arrested for and he's being without bail, using his money, his lifestyle, the media, music companies to orchestrate a widespread criminal enterprise. This is the allegation. And this include his security, personal assistant staff to help him, abuse, threatened, coerce women and others to fulfill his sexual desires. And he would have these parties that he would just to really wild parties that he had and these were called what freakings? Is that what he called them? Just crazy crazy parties? Do I have that write freak offs, not freakins.
Speaker 2: I knew that.
Speaker 1: And when you look at the allegations, by the way they have them, we'll tell you right now he can say whatever he wants. This is the FEDS spending years investigating him insanely high profile. You will not see a plea agreement here. It's just not going to happen. The allegations are really serious, I mean really serious, everything from kidnapping to sexual assault to interstate commerce of people for the purposes of sex hiring male sex workers. Where do you find a.
Speaker 2: Male to stoop women so he could see them.
Speaker 1: I always thought male sex workers were like in the gay community, and so I don't know, you do they advertise? I have to look to see because last time I went on grinder to see what was going on, and no one was actually charging in any case, very serious stuff. And I'll tell you why he's going to go down big, because when the Feds indict along these lines, there is no way around it. They have all the evidence you can possible. We imagine there's no way out of this, and there's probably going to be a trial because he has no reason not to go to trial.
Speaker 2: It's going to be insanely high profile.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're going to be covering it, of course, and you can always go to his attorneys, right because I love the statements of his attorneys, and this is any criminal accusation against someone this high profile. And I'm going to quote his attorney now, okay, quote, we are disappointed with a decision to pursue what we believe is an unjust prosecution of mister Colembs by the.
Speaker 2: US Attorney's office. Sean Diddy.
Speaker 1: Colmbs is a music icon, true self made entrepreneur, true loving family man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Proven philanthropist Yep spent the last thirty years building an empire, adoring his children. Okay, I'll buy that, working to uplift the black community. Yeah, he's an imperfect person, but he's not a criminal. How about whether he did any of that stuff or not? Notice how the attorney has not said he didn't do any of that.
Speaker 2: What does that tell you?
Speaker 1: Is his defense really going to be he gives money to great causes, that's going to impress the jury as to what happened.
Speaker 2: And here is I'm gonna say stupid, And then this.
Speaker 1: Guy is far from stupid, because the guy is in many cases a visionary, breaking new ground of phenomenal entrepreneurs worth a billion dollars and he's self made, So you have to give him a lot of credit for that, which can't give him credit for is again he's above the law.
Speaker 2: The rules don't apply.
Speaker 1: So not only did the allegation, not only did he do all of this, he taped it all.
Speaker 2: He videoed it all happening.
Speaker 1: And the FBI when they rated him, I think was a department, was it the DOJ or it was DHI investigative agency went in, grabbed all of his stuff in that raid that we were talking about in La and in Miami, and there's all the video that's there. Remember we saw that video of him in the hotel room where he and I think it was Cassie who he was. She's in the hall, he grabs her, he punches her, he kicks her, he drags her and he's in a towel and then they go into a room and she files a lawsuit the next day and it settles that quickly apologized for that incidantly. He did apologize, saying he was out of control and he's not that kind of a guy. Well, we're gonna see how much apology is going to happen. I think this is a lesson in hubris. Sometimes people who are this wealthy, who control this many these many peoples, they just are above the law. I had a guy who I knew, who is in prison right now for killing his wife, and I actually knew him.
Speaker 2: It's a great story.
Speaker 1: I've told that story before, and this is the kind of philosophy I won't get caught. I'm the smartest guy in the room. I'm above the law. And guess what you know, I don't care how rich you are. When the DOJ or federal agency goes after, you're screwed, unless you happen to be very well connected politically. And I'm not talking about now with Donald Trump, although there were plenty of pardons that were given and will be given Bill Clinton with that financial a hole. I think it was Mark Rich who ripped people off, or it was accused of ripping people off, and he got a pardon two minutes after before Clinton leaves office out comes the pardons. So short of that kind of connection, which I don't think Colmbs has, I think we're going to see he'll be wrapping from jail for a very long time.
Speaker 2: You know, he'll be talking about.
Speaker 1: Well, the sexual escapades that he will have in prison will be limited to only one or two things, and he will be complaining about it.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you, all right, We're done with that, all right.
Speaker 1: An amazing story that came out of the Middle East a couple of days ago, and that has to do with what Israel did to Hezbollah.
Speaker 2: His Belah controls southern Lebanon.
Speaker 1: It is a terrorist organization, and Israel and his Bela since the war in Gaza have been going tit for tat back and forth, missiles launched.
Speaker 2: All of northern.
Speaker 1: Israel has been evacuated, all of southern Lebanon has been evacuated, and so both sides are looking, do we really want to get into it, and they're holding back to his Blah.
Speaker 2: The only reason they're engaging in this.
Speaker 1: Is because of their solidarity with the Palestinians in Gaza, and I think they think I think they think that maybe a.
Speaker 2: Full blown war isn't worth it.
Speaker 1: So with that Hezbollah is terrorist organization, and because they are always planning somehow to attack Israel, they foregoed cell phones.
Speaker 2: They were telling their members their military arm.
Speaker 1: To not use cell phones because the Israelis have the ability to intercept. So what we're going to do is we are going to use pagers, old old school pagers, and so they bought a bunch of them from this Taiwanese company.
Speaker 2: I'd supplied them by the thousands.
Speaker 1: I guess if you're buy in bulk, you get them a lot cheaper than buying individually.
Speaker 2: Well, what Israel was able to.
Speaker 1: Do and we don't know how, and we don't know when, and we don't know where in this process in the distribution line or the manufacturing line they were able to The Israelis were able to put in small amounts of explosives, less than an ounce of explosives inside those pagers. And Israel had the ability to simply press a button, send a signal to those pagers and they blow up.
Speaker 2: And they did that.
Speaker 1: Nine people died, twenty five hundred wounded. Video out there of people with lost fingers, damaged eyes, abdominal lacerations, wounds on the ground, dead, collapsing, And Israel at first said, well, they never comment on this, although CNN has come straight out and said, Israel did this, and so what do you do? What do they do? And so why would Israel do this? And I'm trying to figure out during the cord these times, you would think that Israel would sort of take a step back and not specifically attack Hisbelah or not specifically attack Iran for fear of this regional war. They're pretty busy with hamas well. Kamas isn't really much of a war. Kamas doesn't have the ability to fight Israel. I mean, they have low grade weapons. They don't have artillery, they don't have tanks, they don't have any of that. They don't have error striking abilities, none of it. Hezbollah has missiles, Hezbollah has pretty sophisticated arms. And of course Iran, even though it is not as well equipped or well trained, maybe it is as well trained their army as Israel or NATO. That's too different. That regional war is going to explode in a whole different light if that is a nighted. But what does this teach you? Well, now, maybe you don't want to screw these.
Speaker 2: With the Israelis so much.
Speaker 1: I ask some of the Palestinians who are afraid to go public with this.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe that.
Speaker 1: Attack on October seventh shouldn't have happened.
Speaker 2: Maybe it wasn't worth it.
Speaker 1: With two thirds or three quarters of every Palestinian now being displaced and probably a third of the buildings rubble, every university gone, infrastructure gone, and even when this.
Speaker 2: Thing ends, then it will end. There's no question about it. It will end.
Speaker 1: It will take at least one generation to bring Gaza back. And if Hazballah decides they're really going to attack, and Israel's prepared to go to war, I mean, Israel doesn't scrow around. They're prepared. There's gonna be no surprise invasions here. Southern Lebanon will be a parking lot. And is Hezbollah willing to do that because of solidarity with the Palestinians and Hamas. Right now, both Israel and Hezbollah are sort of playing or sort of what's the word I'm looking for, as I said earlier, tit for tat.
Speaker 2: They're sending over some missiles.
Speaker 1: Israel attacks a couple of targets, Hesbelah sends over some more missile missiles. Israel attacks a few more products, a few more locations with the air force, and at this point there is an all out war.
Speaker 2: But they're prepared.
Speaker 1: Israel's prepared for a war in the north with Hezbollah, and they're willing to fight a war in Iran.
Speaker 2: And could they do a war.
Speaker 1: With all three, Well, Gaza doesn't really count as a war. It's all about the hostages in Gaza and Hamas. But are they prepared to go to war with both the Iran and with Hesbalat, Yeah, I think they are.
Speaker 2: Would Israel lose that war?
Speaker 1: I think there's a good chance of this little country fighting all those forces. Then you have the Hutis and Yemen, and you have the remnants of Isis al Qaida, just little bits and pieces.
Speaker 2: Of it in Rock still.
Speaker 1: And one thing that we don't talk about very much is.
Speaker 2: Israel has the bomb. It has nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: And I don't doubt for a second that if Israel is about to go, if Israel is going to cease to exist, which is exactly is what Iran wants, Law wants, what Hamas wants.
Speaker 2: They've all said that the destruction of Israel.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, there are going to be some cities that are going to be in a world of hurt because I don't think Israel would hesitate at all as it was going down. It'll take everybody with it, we're hoping. I mean, we are that close to a war. Scary scary stuff. Okay, Now, before we go on to the topic of the Secret Service, the situation in the Midle East has just taken yet another turn. Amy, I'm going to throw it to you for a moment if you can report on what has just happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, what we just found out, and we don't have a lot of information about it, is that several explosions have been heard in and around Beirut at the site of a funeral for three of the Hesbola members and a child who were killed by those pagers that all exploded simultaneous yesterday. The explosions are reported in several areas of Lebanon. It says Hesbola is saying that what blew up this time was walkie talkies, so it wasn't pagers today. It was walkie talkies. And of course thousands of pagers were detonated yesterday and about three thousand people were hurt, and they're saying now the number of people killed was up to twelve.
Speaker 1: Now that is interesting because Hebelah has been cognizant of Israel's ability, and this is mainly through the massade. Israel's ability to intercept cell phone conversations, which is why a lot of what's going on in Gaza Hamas they don't use cell phones because Israel intercepts that stuff.
Speaker 2: So you can see what happened with the pagers.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hebola bought thousands of pagers from this one company. I talked about this in the last segment, and Israel was able to somehow during the manufacturing or distribution process get explosives in those pagers and blow them all up at the same time. Now, walkie talkies, we're how many of those exploded, because the only way they can explode is an explosive device or explosives have to be planted inside the communications device itself, and then how do you set them off? I can see pagers because a signal is sent to the pagers.
Speaker 2: That's just how they work.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, get a phone call or you get a page, and then you're looking at it and then you respond with some kind of a phone call. So I can see mechanically how it works with pagers, how it works with walkie talkies.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. That could be a radio frequency of some kind, sure, but it could be. And are they all the same?
Speaker 1: But again, the radio frequency they can get to the.
Speaker 2: Explosive you can't.
Speaker 1: They have to be up and you need it explosive inside there. Yeah, of course, so, and I just don't know. I'm just questioning where I can see what happened with the pagers. There's a direct line. They order thousands. There's one company that shipped them to Hesbelah got it. They got involved somewhere in the process the Wakie talkies.
Speaker 2: Maybe the same thing happened.
Speaker 1: And what's incredibly ironic is at I mean, think of this. You talk about just adding insult to injury. The Wakie talkies has been reported blew up at a funeral or at funerals that happened to the victims of the previous day or a couple of days before. With the pagers, really interesting stuff.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens, and as.
Speaker 1: We get more information, Amy just share it because I mean, I don't know what Israel is doing. Are they going out of their way to just keep on poking the bear?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: We still are looking at the assassination attempt on former President Trump, two of them now and as a result of what happened the second time, there's talk about how the Secret Service needs a lot more funding, much more in terms of resources and more agents, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But I have to tell you, as I look at it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because one of the things that happened, well, the first assassination attempt where the bullets got were shot where Donald Trump his ear was nick Thank goodness, it didn't go two inches the other way that would have killed him. That was a lack of communication. It wasn't a lack of Secret Service. It wasn't a lack of resources. It was a lack of communication between Secret Service, local law enforcement, and just plain bad planning.
Speaker 2: It's not a question resource.
Speaker 1: This is a question of intelligence and how they pulled it off. Now, let's look at this incident that just happened. Happens on his golf course. He's playing golf and from a pro public area on there are a bunch of bushes and then the golf course and the golf course is from what I.
Speaker 2: Understand, not well, it is chained off.
Speaker 1: But the shooter, prospective shooter, punitive shooter, was able to get that gun through the chain link fence, just one of those little holes in the fence, and he was seen by a Secret Service agent and shots were fired and he ran away. So it wasn't even close. And here is what's not being talked about a lot. Donald Trump is a private citizen, while he has Secret Service protection and will do more so all the candidates. He decided he was going to play golf. That's that this wasn't planned. He woke up and he said, I'm going to play golf. Now the Secret Service got they got enough information, They were able to get enough just to send out the agents.
Speaker 2: And what they did is.
Speaker 1: One of the agents went in the fairway, the whole in front of what the president was, the former president where he was playing, and then also.
Speaker 2: Behind and then there was some encircling.
Speaker 1: So there was protection, but not as much as if he was going out on a plan trip. When this thing is planned, the Secret Service goes crazy. A sitting president does not just arbitrarily say you know what, I think I'm gonna go play golf. It doesn't work that way. It is all planned out. There are agents that go beforehand. They surround the president, they check out the buildings. This case, they brought a guy who was in front, an agent who was behind, and they did their job. They did exactly what they were supposed to do. There is no issue as to there weren't.
Speaker 2: Enough agents there.
Speaker 1: Now, because of the backlash on this, there will be more money spent for Secret Service agents.
Speaker 2: Congress was not big about this.
Speaker 1: Now that former President Trump there have been two attempts on his life, Congress has woken up and saying, okay, now we have to put this on the front.
Speaker 2: Burner instead of the back burner.
Speaker 1: And of course, since it is former President Trump who's really been the target of the assassination attempts, Mike Johnson, who is speaker, who is a Trump sickophant, is saying we have to pass this right now. I don't know if we have to pass it right now. Are there enough resources? I think the takeaway here is the second attempt attempt where former President Trump said I'm going to go golfing.
Speaker 2: Thank you didn't give enough, didn't give enough a.
Speaker 1: Time for the Secret Service to act, didn't give them a time to plan. I mean, none of that happened. He's allowed to go golfing, although probably not anymore.
Speaker 2: My guess.
Speaker 1: If he says I'm going to go golfing, got you got it, mister president. You can go golfing in about an hour and a half, two hours while we secure every bit of that golf course. So those days are gone. You know, there used to be a time and just a little bit of history here. When to Harry Truman was president in I States. You know, he would take walks around the White House. You could actually go up and say hello to him. A sitting president would be out Lincoln, Oh Lincoln, people were, oh yeah, you could walk into offices, you're waiting waiting rooms, Oh yeah, nothing, yeah yeah, Now it's even JFK. There were times when he just wanted to jump in a car and drive around town, and he did it and left Secret Service behind.
Speaker 2: I think that would happen today.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to give kudos to the Secret Service on certainly on the second attempt that just happened, because they did everything they were supposed to.
Speaker 2: Do with very little notice, very little notice.
Speaker 1: And the first time around there was a real problem, but it was in communication and planning. I don't know if there weren't enough agents there. I think they're very well may have been. It was just not putting agency, not clearing the spot where the assassin up on top of the building took the potshot at the president, the former president.
Speaker 2: Okay, we are done with that, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be more money there'll be more Secret Service agent, and then kno will be able to play secret serviceman right many many times while we talk about this. KFI AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 1: Catch my show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and any time on demand on the iHeartRadio app