Speaker 1: Yeah, she's that big as citties.
Speaker 2: That's good. Last.
Speaker 3: It could have been any any shirt on.
Speaker 2: Maybe I can popped. The shirt looked last with no big as cities on it. He made me thinking about it further, and I didn't think. I was just like, oh, that shirt look last with no big ass titties. I forgot what you're talking about. Guys. Oh yeah, women in that fool. Are y'all not there yet? Or y'all have already been there? The internet discourse is annoying?
Speaker 4: Is the internet discourse? Like you you get real caught up on a ship?
Speaker 3: People said that shouldn't realize.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. I don't care because I think that. I think. I want to stop men from going back and forth with them. Like that's the part I want to stop. I'm like, stop, just let them do it. Let them do it. If they think they're right, let them do it. I want it. That's what I want men to do. I want them to let them think they're Then I'm like, who the only women you are supposed to be correcting are your family members and your wife? Are the other women? Let them lose and keep them away from your woman?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the problem is you can't keep the away from your Yes you can.
Speaker 4: No, you can't.
Speaker 5: You're a women live in a box, you knowe twenties.
Speaker 4: You just in the nineteen twenties, rack that shotgun.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: If we're not racking shock them all. These women.
Speaker 2: Don't say shoot you might.
Speaker 3: You have to let them know know.
Speaker 4: That that's that's applied to it.
Speaker 6: What it's walking them out y'all talking about some skis black. You ain't nobody security me unless you diftion free and skiy bitches in my in my song.
Speaker 4: The ski bitches man, they everywhere bro mm hmm. Definitely think is right on that. You don't never give him.
Speaker 2: Credit on he's not right on me. He's wrong too. But you know we don't go because you know you hate black women, So it's all good.
Speaker 5: You always throw in that I hate black women. I clearly don't. I'll be trying for him.
Speaker 2: I'll be trying now. You hate them, you would rather think the worst and the best of them. Sometimes the black women who don't say anything. That's the problem with the black women. The ones who don't say anything, they get jumped on by the ones who talk too damn much. Have you ever seen them. Major of women, they don't go into that discourse. They just shut the fuck up. They know if they say something, then leave you one day. Your relationship ain't perfect. It was a woman who actually said that. I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 5: They know several people's wives who go into the discourse every day.
Speaker 2: What wife? What wives? And you can block that part up.
Speaker 5: You know, wife is in them comment sections all the time.
Speaker 2: My wife is he's stupid and he was a syent for marrying her. So, I mean, I didn't want to say that because he kind of cool. Take that off, but yeah, he's a symp for marrying her. She had three kids and he was stupid. Four kids, yea bro.
Speaker 5: But there's a lot of women in that three kids, in that three kid compartment that.
Speaker 2: He should have never married that woman. He should have left her when he had the chance. He's raised those children and they are ungrateful to him, and she never gave him a child on his own, and he shut up there playing stuff out of his whole life.
Speaker 4: I'm not disagreeing with you going the situation.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say that like him as a person's.
Speaker 4: There's a lot more women that are literally just like that.
Speaker 2: No, they're a woman who shut the fuck up too. You're the only worried about the ones to talk that The vocal vocal community always look like they're out number everybody because they talked. Some women just shut the fuck up and don't even evolve. They probably got opinions, but they know they're getting no worse talking to people women because they know how silly women are too, just like I know how silly niggas are. You can't tell them shit either, because they ask. They act like bitches. I mean, that's the truth of it. Too many niggas act.
Speaker 4: Like I've soul said that shit a long time ago. Niggas act more like bitches. The niggas talk more than bitches.
Speaker 2: They don't act more like bitches. They just act like bitches. They're not more like bitches. They've already been like that because they was raised about women. Damn, you got me talking then, and you raised by women. You pick up their silly shit, and they're silly, and it takes a while for you to jump out of it. But nine times out of ten and you should be quiet and just observed, and one will show you everything you need to know about it, especially that first date.
Speaker 4: No, it's about that thirtieth day.
Speaker 2: That's not Women aren't very good at acting. I get that they just think they are. You got to learn to be more perceptive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but how these niggas become more perciptent.
Speaker 6: Part of me things is because so nice to them. Stop giving them a chance. Most of the dudes had that whole like safety com plax, and so we want to believe because we think it's something that we can help with. But sometimes you got to realize that the thing that needs help is us by not dealing with them, because it's the trap.
Speaker 4: I can't recognize. You got to deal with a bad woman like you about to.
Speaker 2: Be in for some other. Yeah, but bad for one person and bad for another. That's kind of where the nuance lies. It's weird.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's individual.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying to say like, oh yeah, but at certain point you should be able to recognize what was bad for you, at least on the baseline.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying people can't be tricked, but sometimes I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what happened. You were good, she was good.
Speaker 6: Had nigga or woman, she had six baby daddys. You thought he was gonna be special and vice versas like she's always wid No.
Speaker 2: No, that's just a bad SSUAE. That's objectively because there was there was a twenty two year old woman.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you brought that up who was like, men don't want to be with me, bitch, you're twenty two with six kids, Like there was no being.
Speaker 2: Oh you saw that thirty two year old woman talking about she can't find a man. She talked and I was just like, you don't understand why nobody wants to She was beautiful, a nice body.
Speaker 4: She then she pushed out some kings and uh.
Speaker 2: Did y'all see that video? It was kind of viral. They talking about why she said, well, I don't have a man. She opened up with, I got my own house, I got my own car. I'm like, you don't know why you don't want to be with the man, And I figured it out in five minutes. Why no, man, I want to be with you. You think you the ship and don't nobody care about all this ship you got. Don't nobody give a fuck about your house that you closing in on, your two cars? No, no, no, no, nigga, what Marrit cares about any of that? Ship, and everybody keeps telling you that and you don't give a fuck because you are the smartest.
Speaker 5: That's the way it is what most women is you can't tell them ship, so stop trying. I'll be telling niggas that stop.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's where we all. I think that's where we all are, not all, because like sometimes you got female friends and you kind of help them out, but and then you know you're working your bro That's why are you sorry? Ass niggas? That ain't ship. That's what it really years, bitch, I have tell my niggas ain't ship. You got three baby daddies, No, bitch, you ain't ship.
Speaker 3: Damn you sound like me when I'm talking about my cousin.
Speaker 2: Niggas ain't ship? Man, How can they treat me like that? The truth? The truth? You treat me like that? There he who the fuck you think I am? And the switch up card is crazy? You want to be your whole life, be a whole and then switch up and be like everything gets forgiven. Yeah, but but the.
Speaker 4: Switch up is the switch up is is life? Bro?
Speaker 2: Switch up is life? Yeah, but don't nobody got a subject switch up?
Speaker 7: Go ahead with the means that that's been being put up lately where it says you're the only man who's ever treated me right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's always been a red flag of melas flag that has been flat. Yeah, you always ask why my relationships are along, I've never had a girl and not tell me that you oh no.
Speaker 2: Oh, normally just you just you keep listening to him.
Speaker 6: And then the red flags, like it's like getting a scratch off ticket where you know it's a winner. Look, you want to see how much money you want, but it's not in a good way. That's that's that's how that it is. I had girls be like, oh you know you checked up on me, like yeah that you said you had COVID and like niggas dying, like hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: I ain't that was special? And then you have some girls like.
Speaker 4: We have women in general, he never bought well, no, like you're saying the thing that is like hot, damn my rock. Like that's when he realized.
Speaker 5: He's even though he was using these women for sex, he realized that these women really is getting abused out here in these streets. Like he never kind of like put two and two together. And then one day he just started listening and it's almost like, look, you may only be using me for sex and you may not really care about me, but you don't beat me and you're not raping me, and that's enough. And it's like it was like this ship is crazy. Like you're saying I don't beat you and I don't abuse you, and that's enough.
Speaker 4: And he had never realized that.
Speaker 5: That's why he completely changed like its content and all the other stuff for his YouTube channel because he was like that was a moment because he was like I knew I was kind of fucked up, and then I lost my dad. Then I had some health issues, and a woman just was like I'm here with you for all these things because you don't beat me and you don't abuse.
Speaker 2: Me, and that's enough.
Speaker 4: I mean this thing I think he lived in.
Speaker 5: No, there's a lot of mother Philly, but no, like hot damn I rock man.
Speaker 4: Like he had like a whole.
Speaker 5: Initial like what made him funny and whatnot, and then he was like doing tours and everything, and then like he lost his dad and he just like took time off and then like he had health issues and then he took time off. Then he came back to YouTube and like right, before twenty twenty. He came back and he was just his content changed, like everything about him and changed, and that's because who he was as a person changed. But the thing that was a catalyst was very much like what Sham just said. A woman just basically told him like, you don't beat me and you don't abuse me, and that's enough. And it changed his whole world because it was like, like, so you're saying, if I beat you or if I was abusing you, I'd be like everybody else, but you still fuck with those people. And the girl was basically like, yes, like this is just my life. This is just my life is abuse and neglect and more abuse, and that's just the life that I'm going to live. And it's like you don't think about changing your circle, where you live, who you fuck with, Like these ideas would never run through your mind.
Speaker 2: And the answers no, women. Women, Women are very adverse to change. I would say people, but I'm just talking about women.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's sad, it's fucking same.
Speaker 2: Brom not saying that men are much better, but if it does not serve them, he will eventually leave.
Speaker 4: He's like, give you something that you.
Speaker 2: Hope serve him.
Speaker 6: His friends will probably say something at some point and then leave it alone, versus lie to nobody over and over again.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess that is true women with a lot of women about their situation. Most men be like, yeah, bro, that's kind of fucked up. You might want to know you say that again, But I don't know about them. Man, you at least get that.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: My niggas just started being quiet. They don't talk about the situation no more. When he knows fucked up.
Speaker 5: It's so funny is when people just don't talk about that ship. It's like, I mean, bro, like, are you good?
Speaker 4: What do you mean? I mean are you good?
Speaker 5: Like, let's me throwing the fish line out to say, yo, bro, you want to talk about this ship or you're just gonna pretending like it's not happening.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh mm hmm. I got a home like that. You just don't talk about it no more, but you already know the situation is still bad. Hm mhm mm hmmm. Talk about I'm an asshole. I like to get no more now.
Speaker 5: I like to get niggas good advice because I mean, look, man, sometimes we made a bad decision, but that doesn't mean that we allow that bad decision to redefine our lives for the rest of our lives. Made a lot of bad decisions, but that doesn't mean that we love them.
Speaker 2: That's why you hate them.
Speaker 7: I get, But sometimes man, you gotta give.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you damn and then and then then got.
Speaker 7: No, No, it's the there's nothing wrong with advice. You just sometimes when people give certain advice when it comes to certain things, it sounds so textbook versus.
Speaker 2: They don't live it exact. Yeah, what I'm saying is is textbook because it's what they're supposed to be. That's why textbook and you know it, you know it. You just be like they ain't trying to follow mm hmm. Meaning when people hear advice they don't want to hear yet it don't it don't matter.
Speaker 7: Don't want to yet or do you think it's because it's like they don't want to hear it or you haven't brought it to them in a in a different perspective.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 6: Normally, either they don't want to hear it or and the reason they don't want to hear it might be because they may not be ready for that change yet whatever that might.
Speaker 2: Remember I said right there, and I told you right there. He was like, it's just a girl. You'll get another one. I don't want to hear it. You want to hear it. Yeah, you're over there trying to say it ain't worth.
Speaker 7: But to me, that that one, that to me, that wasn't a textbook answer.
Speaker 2: You know it is, bro, there, I don't get it. It's a that is some textbook.
Speaker 4: That's not Let me see how how I can make.
Speaker 2: That more to me, generally speaking, you're saying it's just a woman, bro, it's up and down. What I'm saying is like, but that's just your colloquial Hey man, there are more efficient to see. That's the same thing I get.
Speaker 4: I'm saying the same I guess.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, yeah, Like all advice sound standard because it's the truth. You just don't want to hear it yet for the most part, like when people deal with situations, if they don't want to hear it, don't matter what you say, like, it's just it's just you're not there yet. Like what's his name? Right her? When he had a situation with black amethysts, Black Amethyst. It was nothing anybody can say because he was in it. And like, when you're actually in this situation, if you ain't ready to hear it, it don't matter that person has nothing you can say to him.
Speaker 6: So hard to be ready to get about that I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I wasn't able to.
Speaker 5: I wasn't able to hear until that last time that we were doing this whole thing, and I was like, I'm not about to for the rest of my life be having to deal with the bullshit whims of you over ship that you shouldn't even be mad about because you're basically being ungrateful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was one thing that made me want to say something to you when you told her this my mother fucking house like Washington. It was about a washing machine of washing dishes. And when you said that, I was like, this might be coming to an end. And then she started hating on what's that nigga name. The rioting was like the ride of his boy. That's it that she gone, because the ride of your boy when.
Speaker 4: Sometime, but yeah, she was mad about them troopers at the rider.
Speaker 2: Nick. It was like, man, she was telling you not to hang around him no more. I'm just like, yeah, she gone, there are certain people in certain people lives like, uh, yeah, that's my nigga, even if we don't hang out like that, Like that's my nigga. You ain't gonna tell me to stop hanging out with him unless it's something really weird. I don't even know what that would have to be. But like, nah, I ain't gonna beat nobody up for you. I got kids, But like we're gonna shoot him and dump the body.
Speaker 7: I get that, man, But you know, there could be a situation, man, And you know sometimes mother just be a little too aggressive some time and don't know how to back off men.
Speaker 3: Well, defending is different from beating nigga ass four.
Speaker 2: Because we're at that age where I'm at the age where I got kids, and it's like I'm yeah, I'm all for funding the better solution.
Speaker 4: But sometimes, like especially when you're dealing with a motherfucker, let's just say you be out.
Speaker 7: Somewhere, maybe at a lounge or maybe just maybe we went on vacation, we went to Vegas or something like that. These motherfuckers is drunk on the street at the stupid talking crazy, and man, we're just gonna walk.
Speaker 4: They just keep going the niggas. Yay, how mother's gonna keep one man.
Speaker 2: We're gonna follow this with you just escalated. Yeah, we gotta kill him first. I just want to let y'all know we out. I feel like it's a.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: We were packing, so I'm just letting y'all know. If I feel like we're going there, we gotta get it over fist. We can't be all here with niggas. Niggas got guns, so we're gonna have to knock this nigga out while you pull out your gun to shoot the rest of them. You know, we don't talk about those situations.
Speaker 5: Hey, I can't miss not when I was trained by Armstead. Armstead had that that wicked one hand. Going back fighting ship is.
Speaker 4: Just for play, not for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we fight amongst each other. We can't fight strangers in the street. It's dangerous like here.
Speaker 4: It's very dangerous anything. Oh game, huh? You thought this was the game.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna be sitting in front of your mama like well, I could have.
Speaker 5: I can't do that because with all them sisters you got, I ain't trying to hear infinite nagging for the rest of my life.
Speaker 4: We got, I know, but I'm saying I'm not gonna have that.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna be hearing your sister's complaining about how I should have done this.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 5: It's like nah, nah, we gotta we gotta make somebody else's mama cry. I'm fine with that. Yeah, I'm not about.
Speaker 4: To have your family crying because.
Speaker 2: And bring them hell, bring your brothers, show him hell. Like damn, yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: What it is.
Speaker 5: Like I'm sorry, like, I'm damn, I'm not about to have his mama crime thanking to me.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: We already are in the process of making her into the new Kevin Samuels and we just got like three more steps, but we give her a freaking camera and just record your thoughts on women right now.
Speaker 2: When they talk about Kevin Samons, they always talk about his message. But then eventually they get around to the point where they've tried and I'm like, yeah, it don't matter how you said it.
Speaker 4: Exactly because you can't say to them.
Speaker 5: You can't say these women nothing about how fucked up they are because they don't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: They just want to be like she said, how do you correct y'all, how do you tell women? Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 4: You don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: They don't want to.
Speaker 2: Hear out and and like you would think that was the West, same things, but that's just women in general here because uh who left? That was him? That was Riker get to say, yeah, they said, I thought it was a Western thing. But apparently you can't correct women in any culture.
Speaker 1: No, you can't.
Speaker 4: You just can't.
Speaker 2: They don't have a voice. I'll talk about ones where they have a voice, not the ones where they can't talk. We're talking about ones where they have some equal footing, all the ones where they can drive. Yeah, even in Saudi Arabi. You can't tell them they wrong. That's just who they are. I mean, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: You can they just have to say something. Yeah, that's the problem. They shouldn't have to say something.
Speaker 3: Hold on, we're doing.
Speaker 4: Don't start doing black Libertarian's works wrong when you're not around ship.
Speaker 5: And then the end they kicked off stead Man. This ship was racist. He was getting to the good parts.
Speaker 2: That was you.
Speaker 5: No, I'm still here. I was the first one. I'm saying now, the internet kicked off offet. That's what I'm saying, Bro, they going all of us talking.
Speaker 2: About the statement when you said so. That kind of leads me to my next question. Why why are every four years black people saying far for the same scare tactic that the Democrats use. The new one is Project twenty twenty five, which is nine hundred pages. I'm not reading it, and like, to be honest with you, some of that stuff I kind of agree with. So they're gonna have to people hate that Nigga said, They're gonna have to tell me a right, some of that stuff I kind of agree with, and they're like, it's Trump official platform because of course they're liars. But we haven't talked about this. If we don't pick another candidate, we're gonna lose. If you pick the same candidate, you're gonna lose.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no win.
Speaker 4: You lose a battle than why not losing a way to change it.
Speaker 2: Something because his ego is not working.
Speaker 5: The way that changes is for them to actually make a new make all right, what do black men and black people want?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: What do hispanics actually want? Because most people.
Speaker 3: Are uh rid chicken day soon?
Speaker 4: I mean chicken today today is not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Missed it. It was yesterday.
Speaker 5: It was yesterday, all right, all right, well I'm marking on my calendar next year. All right, you want, if you want, some fried chicken already some Popeyes right now, nigga, don't Maybe I.
Speaker 2: Know we don't get deep into politics lately, but like I mean, this man is clearly seen now and they're gonna just put him up there like everything.
Speaker 9: Cool Republican should ever be. And it's like anybody believes that. No, no, no one with the brain believes that. Like this nigga, you realize that the president is the one making the rules. Somebody else is. And that's the thing about it is black people.
Speaker 2: We never can make that argument and then tell me to vote for this man, then get another man. That's all I gotta say, anybody.
Speaker 4: The only person who could win is Gavin Newsom. No, a person with.
Speaker 2: Gavin Newsom cannot win. And the reason that they don't want to do it because they already know who they got to put up there and they aren't know she's gonna lose, So funk hers who you know who I'm talking about, Find somebody else, No gratua wist she wouldn't win either, because we remember what happened in the state. Yeah, black people, remember what happened in your state?
Speaker 8: He was there.
Speaker 2: Damn. The best person is the blue Dog and sure, whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm fully for, I think he's the only one that would make sense anyway.
Speaker 2: But the problem with him is if I'm gonna lose, they I wouldn't take it because I'm gonna lose because you know how he loses because.
Speaker 5: Again he's used to he's used to running against Republicans and working with them if anything, that makes them more likely because hey, you're going not.
Speaker 6: But you're telling you about overall, I think we're talking about like as far as his political career moving forward, move for him, Yeah, he would wait.
Speaker 5: Political career would be moving forward. Yeah, you think if you were him, futt.
Speaker 2: You better off wait until twenty twenty, correct, because you're replacing.
Speaker 4: Don't come up there to get come to get is gonna lose?
Speaker 2: You want to see babbles so much?
Speaker 4: Come up there to No, No, we all know what you want to mind tell Jordan host.
Speaker 2: Like the ski we supporter, if they think that's enough, Otto's sorority bitches. They think that's enough for the black community.
Speaker 4: But an so again, what were.
Speaker 2: We talking miles.
Speaker 4: I mean the.
Speaker 5: Ones always talk the most, but then they'd be the ones who get cheated on first.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: They all love Kappus and everybody know Kappa can't keep a dicking his pants and save his life.
Speaker 2: But I don't care about.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, bro, like you the one the one reason that you learned for eternities and sororities is you can learn.
Speaker 5: Exactly how much these niggas are on bullshit, not like good bullshit, like straight up like nigga. Why would you think that was a good idea? Like who told you this?
Speaker 2: I would I would discourage my kids to ever join them. Well, women maybe, but boys.
Speaker 4: I mean I think boys, if you could, if you could become a alpha or C.
Speaker 2: I don't understand women women camaraderie. So that's why I don't really dismiss it for women, but for men most definitely he could be.
Speaker 4: He can get in on on level of national politics that nobody else can.
Speaker 2: That one got her name, that new black attack they got in there in the House show. They're talking about supporting Joe Biden. That's how you know it ain't genuine, bro, Because I'm like, Bro, you really up there turn out support this nigga. You and you're supposed to be this black person for all this black ship, and you up there supporting Joe Biden, Like you, what's that bitch name? Man? The one who told Mary Taylor Green Marjorie Taylor Green yea. And I've been telling people like I've seen this archetype before they get some black woman sit up there, and she's still up there. She talked ship, but she's not really about ship. Should bring up black issues, but never really have any legislation.
Speaker 5: Of course, she's never gonna have anything for it because them white dollars don't pay her to talk.
Speaker 2: She's just that run her fucking mouth. And these these black women got so mad at me. I was just like, they do this all the time, and I'm old enough where this ship don't work on me no more. She's just a fucking attack dog. She's still up there, run her mouth. What was the one before her? They always being the turner was winning. One time he.
Speaker 4: Would be, Uh, what's that woman's name? I can't even remember it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't. They're not memorable. They used a AOC for a little while. Uh, oh, the one in Minnesota or whatever that is she is one of them too, another of them lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say Tabitha.
Speaker 2: What was the name? She was one of them. But what I'm saying is they all fit the same archetype where they just run their mouth, but they really ain't about ship.
Speaker 5: Uh Aana Presley, that's another one.
Speaker 2: They just it's the same playbook Democrats' the you the more you see the same ship over and over again, bro, like you just see thishead ball like that is about the colleague one.
Speaker 4: She was the one from Michigan.
Speaker 5: She basically funcked herself over by supporting Palestine because.
Speaker 4: You know she's a Palaestinian.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think no foreign allegiances.
Speaker 2: You can as long as she's not.
Speaker 4: She's not winning her reelection.
Speaker 2: Byby who knows, no man, she's in the twelve three. They gonna also this they got rid of that black dude from New York's yeah possible. Remember she was.
Speaker 5: Sistred last year because she said something about the Holy Mas thing, Ahamas thing, and she didn't say anything else, so you pretty much know she got bought.
Speaker 2: Uh as a black person, I don't really care what they do because like it was like we haven't talked about it.
Speaker 4: You don't even ride for your old people. Why do I trust you ride for us?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like it. When it comes to what the state is doing, that's what you're doing. More. You kill them, and you kill them all, even their children. We don't say it out loud because it sounds dirty, but if you're at enders game, you kill them all the way down to the child. You kill the pregnant women. You killed them fucking off. And that's the part they don't want to talk about. Now. In the process of doing this, you donna look like the bad guy. So you're gonna pretend like you're the good guy, and as you're killing women and children, Yeah, you are the bad guy. But that's what you do because that's what America would do. If somebody attacked them, they would kill them all. They would not spare one child. When they dropped those bumps in Hiroshima, didn't care if there was children there. They fried them like a microwave.
Speaker 5: They did not yet except for Yokohama, because the guy who was part of the plant said he loved Yokohama.
Speaker 4: That's the only reason they didn't dropping on the Yokohama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's what I'm saying, Like, that's how war really works, and y'all are in reality and that's how it works. Is it fucked up? Yeah? Have they been slaving them for years? Yeah? All that shit's true. But there's nothing they're going to do about it. And are they just and wrong enough? Because they knew about what was going to happen and they allowed it to happen still because they didn't care because they needed the political win kind of like some other thing. But we're not going to say at nine to eleven they kind of knew about it a little bit before, but to the extent the reporters out there that they knew about it. But we'll see, we'll see. I mean, I don't think this is a fight for either one of us. I'm not on either side. I don't think either side or right or just. I think there is just a war and it's a war that they're winning.
Speaker 5: The just wars Every war is won by blood in battle, has nothing to do with fair, has something right?
Speaker 4: Wars are one and the way.
Speaker 2: He bro it's fucked up. If you see them kids out there getting sucked, it's not.
Speaker 4: That it's fucked up. It is more bloody and disgusting and will make you hate.
Speaker 2: For propaganda and lives.
Speaker 4: Right, you have no idea who's the right side, because you're.
Speaker 2: Never gonna know the right side, neither one.
Speaker 4: People trying to act like both sides are equal.
Speaker 5: It's like the U.
Speaker 2: S Life people kind of like what they did the black Eventually they're gonna turn on you. So, I mean, y'all got what y'all asked for. I mean, I mean, it's kind of what y'all asked for. In some extent it sounds fucked up, but the way they was treating those people, it's kind of fucked up. So all the way, uh, the way Israel treated the other people who lived there, I mean they yeah, they don't they're not going I mean I don't, I don't. They don't live regular lives. I mean some of them do, but like they were still living in like Hutson tents and but I don't know why you would keep going, generator, but it's hard to leave. I guess generation after generation living in tents and a little small fucked up.
Speaker 5: So do you think about it as people act like, oh, there's nobody supports some mouths, Yes, some of them do.
Speaker 2: But at the same the world, how could.
Speaker 4: You blame them given exactly when.
Speaker 2: You look at their situations. Country that outwardly supports Israel's America, bro. The rest of the world supports Palestine exactly like and that's the thing about it. They keep betting on America, and it's like, y'all realize at some point you're gonna run out of people who agree with you, and that point against it one hundred percent America for the most parts against them. But the government, that's all you need. It is for you. I don't don't care about the people, the government and the media, but they run the media, which you can't say, but it's the truth.
Speaker 3: But how long have you heard free palace?
Speaker 2: Well no, no, you can say.
Speaker 5: You can say they run the media, and anyone who says you're lying, you pretty much know what side they on.
Speaker 4: That's the That's the most beautiful.
Speaker 5: Thing about this is that we live in a time where bakfuly by somebody telling you who they fuck with, You know who.
Speaker 2: They fuck with? Yeah, But it's not like because I mean, what do they go for me us or our causes? Like that.
Speaker 5: The Palace any people did fuck with black people, not they do fuck with black people because when came through, they they was out there protesting with them, George Floyd flags and you.
Speaker 2: Know what, that's that's that's help?
Speaker 4: Or again, what what what hell can they get?
Speaker 6: Nigga?
Speaker 5: They can't even get you to get their own country together. You expected real tangible health. Even if they say anything in fucking uh whatever language they speak, which I'm not sure, so I don't want to fuck that up. Even if they said something in that.
Speaker 4: What does that go? Like? They speak Arabic, they said anything in Arabic?
Speaker 2: What what? What is that?
Speaker 4: What is that? I mean it is at least I go to school with them. I know Arabic.
Speaker 2: At your school. They speak Arabic language, a couple of different languages.
Speaker 10: Arabic is a the the Arabic is the top of the triangle or the umbrella turn. Then they have like other ones like Lebanese, top of the spears.
Speaker 4: Halo, he is the expert, sham is the expert. No, I'm not saying he's not. I'm just saying this nigga using halo references.
Speaker 2: Of like Spanish and Portuguese or Spanish and what's the other ones.
Speaker 4: Most of these kids, they wouldn't get that because they don't know what halo is.
Speaker 6: But no, it's using because you look at Spanish and Italian or whatever, they have like similarities, right, similarity to the other two.
Speaker 2: Right, but there are similarities.
Speaker 6: The highest form of language for most derivatives of Arabic are Arabic. Imagine you winning the school in whatever in Brazil and then you get to college and they start speaking like Spanish.
Speaker 2: Like that is different, Okay, I thought it was similar. I think it's the Portuguese words. Oh, like I know what that word.
Speaker 5: Is, right, Yeah, those are brother those are brother sister languages as opposed to like one language being the form of the ultimate of that language.
Speaker 2: Right, English and the Queen's English.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, English and the Queens English. Like you at least understand what these niggas are saying.
Speaker 2: You know how poor the UK is right now?
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, but they did it to himselves because they stopped, you know, being rapist. It should have done They should have kept that going a little longer apparently, or at least that's the language, and that's what the UK brit people are complaining about. They're like, they don't have money and it's like, well, you keep giving these people austerity measures, so like, all right, well, old people, guess what, You're not going to have the level of retirement that you thought you were going to have, and they're unwilling to do that. So it's like, I mean, at some point, y'all gonna have to make the tough decision because that's how life is.
Speaker 2: But they're gonna keep you better figure it out because well it's not America America now.
Speaker 5: And American's gonna have to figure it out too, but we probably won't have to figure it out for another like thirty years. They're fucking around and finding out right now.
Speaker 2: I think the best way to do it is start making Well, the best way to do it is have people have kids.
Speaker 5: Now, well, I mean, the thing about it is only people having kids in a lot of these western countries are the immigrants. And that's the problem because the kids that they're having they're not like us, and they find it out very.
Speaker 4: Hard, like, oh shit, they really aren't like us.
Speaker 5: And it's like, I mean, nigga, people told you this for a long time, not to have all these immigrant people in and to figure out a way to boost your birth rate.
Speaker 4: But y'all nigga's unwilling to do the marketing.
Speaker 5: The easiest way to boot your birth rate is tell people, hey, you have to have that many kids per person or we're gonna tack the shit out of you.
Speaker 6: Like just call that's at taxes already there before they even threatened him, Like what do you tell a man who can't his bills already?
Speaker 3: Like areas they call.
Speaker 2: When you give them refinds, well what is right?
Speaker 4: Kind of kind of sucked up the boots on the whole.
Speaker 5: Kids you need to have kids? Gonna do you already? You already taxed me too much? What are you gonna put me in prison? I mean they're not gonna do a goolog So you really only have so much power.
Speaker 2: I mean that's why they got them people coming south of the border.
Speaker 5: Here here they come to get all the benefits and then take that ship home. Oh bro, American dollars move the thing that they that they realized that the parents may do that. But them kids gonna stay because they're not going back there, going back.
Speaker 11: There, maybe not this generation, but yeahs you're world, I'm not going back down to Brazilian fun. That a lot of a lot of generations from our people are people from our generation.
Speaker 4: They do like going back home.
Speaker 2: They love I think they say they're going back, but how many do you actually see go back. I guess that's the thing.
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess that's that's the part that we'd have to to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've met a lot of Africans who said that, but then I meet their kids, and their kids don't want to go back. They like visiting, they don't go back. Disrespectful little ships. Well they're they're like these people were from Kenya, to be specific.
Speaker 5: A lot of kids don't know what's booming right now.
Speaker 4: Very well m h.
Speaker 6: Well, you know some places have really good tr teams and you know, maybe it's not that way it seems over there.
Speaker 2: Actually. Yeah, well, once you start building families in America, you think your kids, I don't say that.
Speaker 4: I mean, the key is to get them, to get them to move back before they had fantus.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're not doing that once you go to college here, I don't see it.
Speaker 5: I mean, it just depends on how you raise them. I mean, everybody talk about they want to move back. The people know them who said they want to move back and like people who essentially be gimme gods as they moved back home.
Speaker 2: Only people I know who ever moved back are the people who lived there. Yeah, the people who lived there for an extending amount of time, Like the ones who I knew who came here as a teenager. Yeah, those people went back, But the ones who was here from like five.
Speaker 5: You you want to raise your kids to be like that, Like you spend something, you have them spend some of the time here and some of the time over there.
Speaker 4: Basically, the smartest time to.
Speaker 5: Send them back is when they're like ten years old, so when they come back, they're ahead of the game for like the rest of their lives.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh yeah, y'all learn that shit. We was learning that. We learned it back in third grade, Like you intend, why are you so dumb?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That was the problem with my wife's family that they got lazy because they're like, why are y'all learning? It's just so late. We're learning differential equations in fifth grade? You all thinkgas is learning what.
Speaker 2: The most powerful country in the world, because that ship doesn't know we're the.
Speaker 5: Most powerful country. But we're the most powerful country because we're the country that pays the most. Other people that are to educate people, like most other countries can't afford to do the kind of education measures that we haven't played.
Speaker 2: We can't afford it.
Speaker 5: I mean we can't.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, we can't afford it. We can afford it.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, we don't.
Speaker 4: I mean no, no, no, no, we can't afford it. We can't afford it.
Speaker 2: Five they're gonna cut down the Department of Education, then they ain't gonna do none of that ship.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing that makes that makes me last so hard when people say that, like, all right, so Trump's.
Speaker 2: Going they think that's gonna work again. I'm like, we'll see.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's gonna work on some of them. It's not gonna work.
Speaker 5: On the rest of us, because the rest of us are like, look, y'all said this ship a million times, what happens. Just see what happens.
Speaker 2: That's dangerous. You're foolish, you're dangerous. It is dangerous.
Speaker 4: It's the same as every other time.
Speaker 2: The reason that we can't believe it is because Donald Trump was already president and that didn't happen.
Speaker 5: None of this shit happened. Well, no, this time they know that they've got the voters. I'm like, sir, Donald Trump is was in a stronger position before because we knew RBG was gonna have to retire because that bitch was dying.
Speaker 2: That's it's the same kind of situation. She knew what was going on, and they let her. Ego let them lose the Supreme Court. Because I keep telling people Democrats love governing until it's time to actually do it.
Speaker 4: Repolkings actually are about their life.
Speaker 2: Democrats they say they governing, but they do more governing than the Democrats they got. They were about status in class like stuff that's just so stupid, like the theater of it all that they're more interested in that part, not the actual legislation, because like if Roger is twenty twenty five, it is quote unquote legislation is on their end. They show me the democratic legislation is flying around, that's good.
Speaker 4: Well, not that, just show me. Show me what Democrats are going to do.
Speaker 5: Well, they're going to keep things in saying, you realize that eventually a Republican will win, another will win another thing.
Speaker 2: So these people this.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you you really think that Republicans are never going to win again. Then you have no understanding of history, because even that guy they keep putting up there like, oh, this guy's predicted the elections for like the last ten years. Even he predicted that Republicans will win. And somehow they didn't do any of this crazy shit that you guys are talking right now. But somehow, now this time reveal their evil master plan for the last fifty years was for them to make this.
Speaker 2: Change their group Obama Care. So if anything that Democrats might do, it do it. That's where they got Obama Care from. How do I know they're not gonna take that from them? And they were trying to Democrats lose, they move further to the right. Just let you all know. So when they lose, they're going to the right. You said, what it's the switch, Well do it is because they're they're they're still conservative. They just they're just conservative light. They they just want you to be gay with your flag exactly. They still want to flag, but you can be gag when you do it. Yeah, that's all they care about.
Speaker 8: They care they care about the other kind of puppetry, Yeah, dangling puppetry. Correct, that's what they want, They want you to be a dangling puppet. Yeah, exactly, dingling puppetry.
Speaker 2: He heathenism only gets you so far. Because if y'all, y'all did all this stuff for gays and all this gay marriage stuff, let's have them win you're an election. Because y'all did nothing for black people, y'all did stuff for Asians, Let's have them win your election. Because you remember Kamala Harry said up there, do something just for black people.
Speaker 4: Now we can't do that. We can't do that something just for black people. We can't make policies around just that. But the first bill, oh, we need to start this crime against Asians.
Speaker 2: It's like all right, which you know turned out to be an overrated lie because you know, because you know.
Speaker 5: Again, we never saw all these people who were planning all these Asians hate crime bills, but we did see with some white people who were killing or saying they were gonna apply against Asians.
Speaker 4: But somehow all those court cases just disappeared from the media like crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just weird, so weird, it's almost like.
Speaker 4: You like those black people. And then we found out those cases are bullshit. And then also.
Speaker 6: Now it was funny is that some of those cases ended up being the agent person.
Speaker 2: But you can't do loss pecifically for black people. No, but how did you do one for agents? Again? You're you fit into the class when they need you, but when they don't need you. We talk about all tides, when all boats rides whatever, the ship is a boat, todds well whatever, tie pods, all boats, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Until that boat is needing to lift up black people, and all of a sudden, the boat don't work no more. But but we've had a boat for We've had boats for thousands of years.
Speaker 4: Now boats don't work.
Speaker 2: You're black.
Speaker 3: I hain't a boat. That's a bullet.
Speaker 4: That's not a boat.
Speaker 2: That's a booie and bobbing onto a b at the same time.
Speaker 4: Oh man, sham, he's just hilarious. What is she saying? No, you remember how talking about that twenty year old who had six kids. Then there's that guy who went on that old she didn't mention something like that.
Speaker 2: There was a.
Speaker 5: Girl and a guy who went on dating show and this guy he was like She asked him like, oh, do you have kids? He's like, I have one, And he was like, do you have kids? And you saw that look on her face and then she was like, yeah, I got a six year old and a five year old and a four year old and like a three year old and two year old and eleven month old.
Speaker 4: And you can just see on his face and being like, bitch, why are you still here? Don't you have kids and parenting to do?
Speaker 2: Like who the hell let you? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she defines somebody so she can have kid number seven, Like, no, bitch, you need to evaluate why you keep opening your motherfucking legs when you already have six fucking kids. Like, at some point you just gotta be Look it's me, Lord, I know I'm the problem. Let me figure out my life.
Speaker 6: No, I think that would still be on fucking up because they talking to God about let me figure it out, nigga, just ask God.
Speaker 3: He's right, you already talking to him.
Speaker 4: You still trying to do it on your own?
Speaker 2: That ain't that?
Speaker 4: Look who that's got you? You still try to be like I'm.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm trying to be I'm right.
Speaker 4: She still want to get in the fourth quarter, man.
Speaker 2: Like something.
Speaker 6: Oh I was at the bar. I got to work some extra shifts at a sister bar. Returning some still be aware, and uh, we got this new bartender white girls in the twenties and she's like, whatever, bitch it was that fucking tried to make all this ship equal.
Speaker 3: I can't stand that bitch. I know she's dead.
Speaker 4: I hope she's burning. I was like, wait, what, Like this.
Speaker 3: Ship is trash.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be fucking working.
Speaker 2: I want to be at home. Ah is this? This fought for this?
Speaker 3: It was hilarious. She went on for like the twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: Dumb ass because the country as hell.
Speaker 6: She was like from Tennessee or some shit. So you just hear her cursing out. And she knew the lady's name, Uh, damn whatever, the main lady was for women suffrage. She didn't just say fuck that lady. She called her rut by name. I'm like, I didn't, damn.
Speaker 4: And she had a good education to know who that was.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 6: Wow, I was like, I wish, I wish I could invite you on the show, but it's just it wouldn't go.
Speaker 3: Also, I would never tell her.
Speaker 2: About the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, women are crazy.
Speaker 2: There are a lot more women who feel like that, but they want to say that out loud. Wow. She didn't mention that.
Speaker 3: She's like I want to be you know, independence, It sounds.
Speaker 4: Nice with the reality she on a tier rade.
Speaker 6: I hardly said that shit she was going in, but she has like oh was it sho?
Speaker 4: She has two kids and I think, uh, she's taking care of her sister's kids and then a little sister that's somehow only six.
Speaker 3: She got like five kids with her feel poor because the only two of them heard. She was like, I'm only twenty six.
Speaker 4: I ain't got no baby daddy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Yeamhn was the way she said. It was like I do say, you know, I ain't.
Speaker 4: Got no kids. I ain't got no baby daddy like you got kids.
Speaker 3: Though it seems like it's a little distegger, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Bove my pay grades.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, thanks.
Speaker 5: Again, ladies, gentlemen for coming to another So every Day Black Man Podcast podcast on Finny Black mat Fox is a boy riker read Sham Armstead, the writer a little bit of Black Libertarian falls on Twitter, E v y D black Men, Instagram, every Day black Man, every Day black Man Facebook page, patrons, E and P all episodes they be there first. You have all kind of exclusive episodes that come there as well, and of course on website is www dot every Day black men dot com.
Speaker 6: All right, I just remember no, no, no, she said, I'm not gonna suck a bit and clocking in.
Speaker 3: But that bitch.
Speaker 2: I hope Susan B.
Speaker 3: Anthony Burns there.
Speaker 2: It is all right. I had fine sub Bob and Susan B. Anthony Burns subscribe.
Speaker 4: On paper on Apple Apple paper.
Speaker 2: Somebody doing four years like thirty something like thirty something bucks. Do it?
Speaker 3: Man, you're talking about you? You we didn't mentioning about name.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, shout out to this person.
Speaker 2: What does that?
Speaker 4: I don't know, tell you, I'll go you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like that. I'm a listis