Speaker 1: Taco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R R. Don't forget we got to talk Back to Rock Weekend happening starting later today and then going all day Saturday and Sunday. Your chance to win Metallica tickets for their show at Raymond James Stadium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll hear a little cues to call. Hey, go ahead and do a talkback now. Just be listening to the jar R to a j R R on the free iHeartRadio app. And then you see a little red microphone when you're listening on the free iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 1: You just tap on that and say.
Speaker 2: Hey, Steve from Sanford, I want to go to Metallica.
Speaker 1: By the way, you can use that talkback feature anytime you want when you have the app open.
Speaker 2: All right, let's uh and they pick multiple winners this weekend for the big j R R Metallica show.
Speaker 1: Just begin in uh. Where we go? We can go to Louisiana, Saint John the Baptist Parish. I thought you had more.
Speaker 2: Dog news from that dog at UH in louis before yesterday. I remember scrim scrim Man, the runaway dog that nobody catch.
Speaker 1: He just he wants to be free, wants to be free. No, this involves pizza delivery guy for Dominoes. Okay, this poor sob got robbed twice in seven days by the same guy in the same street.
Speaker 2: Listen, you gotta draw the line somewhere. I mean, robbing anybody's bad, but don't rob pizza guys and ladies.
Speaker 1: Same thing both times. Dude steal steals the pizza he's trying to deliver in twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Again, don't do that because not only are you affecting this individual who's who's losing money on the deal, you're also affecting who was waiting for the pie and all of us in the long run.
Speaker 1: They did, They did catch and arrest the scumbag turned out to be an eighteen year old named montrelle.
Speaker 2: Ism see bw take care of him. That that qualifies. Wouldn't you think.
Speaker 1: If if you were a pizza delivery person, you'd be strapped? Right?
Speaker 2: Oh god ya uber lift or I'll just say, any ride share or a pizza person, I would They're allowed to though.
Speaker 1: Regardless, I'm sorry, I don't care what the company's policies say. I'm at least carrying a taser at the bare bones minimum. I mean, you know me with Bob World order, I'm gonna have a machine gun, of course, and it's always the machine gun with Platrel is going to be mode off at Montreal Montreal. Sorry it's brother Latrell, but he's mowed off right at the knee caps.
Speaker 2: Oh you like that pepperoni pie? How about losing your knees over it? If you don't have your BWO sticker yet. The Koozies we don't mail out. I'm sorry, we can't post the gearge. We're not Amazon, No, it's not. We can we try, but I mean, come on, let's break it down. It's me opening these envelopes and send yourself address stamped envelope. If you want a sticker BWO sticker, I'll send you a couple. It's me opening these envelopes, filling them, licking and going oh, and then walking downstairs of them.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, so we can't struggles. The Kuzzies only go out to events.
Speaker 2: But if you want your BWO sticker, pick them up here like people have been business hours, weekdays or self address stamped envelopes.
Speaker 1: Send us one the latest entry into do it your self dentistry we go to Uh, where is this? I Long Island. Seventy year old Gladys Serrano was hit with criminal charges this week for running her a dental practice out of her one bedroom apartment and specifically her kitchen bedroom apartment. Seventy year old Gladys Serrano. Uh, let's see she Oh, the one that did her in was the patient that wasn't happy with the results after she pulled five rotting teeth to the even have two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: There's so many red flags here you could get. I think they could pull teeth. I know that we have Scott the dentists to do let us know, but I think you can pull teeth for five teeth and a regular dentist for somewhere in that ballpark probably put out of pocket. Yeah, the red flags. Think about it. You're going to a lady's apartment. She's seventy. How old your dentist mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably I don't. Probably in her forties. Yeah, mine saying.
Speaker 2: I've had I had a dentist, but you know what, he retired.
Speaker 1: This is kind of a word of mouth thing. I think, not too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know somebody, her name's Gladys. She'll give you a great deal. Where is she? Does she have a card website? She lives over on a third Just hit the elevator of the fifth floor when she lives there. What just don't worry. It's a great office.
Speaker 2: Give the secret knocking there for killing me? Come on in, son, I'll yank those bitches, right, she wouldn't say that she is yank and teeth out of her kitchen.
Speaker 1: Come on in the kitchen? Did she have too grand.
Speaker 2: Oh there, you're gonna say two grand kids?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: Did it go into if she had ether or anything in there to at least subdue or put the guy under not subdue?
Speaker 1: Now, ye, crime shows she was. The whole kitchen was fully uh stocked with dental instruments as well as impression molds, extraction tools, tartar scrapers, and a large container that was chock full of empty vials of medication and used dental needles. Tartar scraper that you know is not clean at all.
Speaker 2: You know what I could see it you're in the kitchen she's using in addition to that other kitchen tools you know, like the vel hammer.
Speaker 1: Right, just knock out there's rotten teeth. Yep, she's got she's got that with a butter knife. Pat right. Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: People didn't have a tooth phobia, you know, like going to the dentist.
Speaker 1: I mean, did I ever speaking of tartar scrapers? Did I tell you my my comeback? I had to, as you did. I had a dentist for the longest time, and he did retire about six years ago, so I had to go to a different dentist, and my old dentists. I loved him because from day one when I went.
Speaker 2: There, he was the downtown, downtown old school, nothing modern anything, and his practice looked like a hunting lodge.
Speaker 1: It was great, and me and him were on No it was no apartment. It was nice down on mills. But uh we were also on the same way with things going on in the world, if you know what I'm saying. So it was always a pleasure to go there day one when I started going there, you know, he first thing he goes, so you have absolutely nothing wrong with your teeth, keep doing whatever you're doing. He had no problem with how I maintained my teeth. However, after I moved on to the next stop on the dental tour, that a huge problem. A I guess that they weren't going to get anything out of me other than a two cleanings of year. Ye that I use hard bristle toothbrush.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's starting it. It was starting to deteriorate the gum or teeth thought toothought.
Speaker 1: Nope, you can't do that. It's horrible for your for your teeth. I did. I said that to him. I said that to him, and then this really pissed him off. I go, isn't it kind of hypocritical that you're using that scraper thing on my teeth and you're telling me that it's bad to use a hard bristle toothbrush. You She no, it was the the uh Jennis. She didn't know how to answer.
Speaker 2: She was like, uh uh, that's like the flight attendant who said, you've been in a plane accident before when I you know, you threw a for a loop. We threw that lady for a loop during the plane thing. So somebody said, make a tartar scraping noise. Absolutely not, I can do that. No, we're not putting that in sound effect that freaks people out. Don't want to lose listeners, No, don't want to lose listeners.
Speaker 1: Sonya. I've since moved on from that practice is we did not see eyed eye on much. Oh so where are you at now?
Speaker 2: The same place my wife goes now, okay, because I have great there's somewhere.
Speaker 1: Well, this one's even better because I could walk to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike Dennis does boatox as well. I think I think a good amount of dentists are doing that. And think about it. If you're doing shots for the cavity pat look, you're good at shots.
Speaker 1: Do boatoks.
Speaker 2: Had a denis my old neighborho it down by three points, had office in garage, had a legit license from somewhere, don't remember WHOA.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to a dentist in a garage. I'm sorry, glad it works for you, but it's just no. I land on a work bench to have a cleaning. Finally, there's this, uh oh, this is a genuine masshole to tell you about. In uh Fall River, Massachusetts, police were trying to execute an arrest warrant on a drug suspect. He decides to run and hide from police, the old hide in the chimney deal, which we know never works out. Okay, he's on the room, Get down here, show your hands on money. I love these accents. Come up there and grab you. Yeah, he went down the chimney. The chimney, You're an idiot. Get up, show us your hand, right hands? Are you stuck? I have the video that goes along with all this on our Facebook page. Can you breathe? Fine, they're busting the damn chimney apart that was straight up the.
Speaker 2: Dumb ass slight of fire. It's taxpayers. Just yeah, cut to the chase, and that sounds so b w O of me. But you watch some tim I'm borderline being crazy, aren't I?
Speaker 1: This is what I'm I'm My concern is that this you know this, you know kind of a inside joke that this b w O started off as really crazy, it is becoming a reality in your mind.
Speaker 2: And I you know, I walk around my house with a b w O Kozi on my water bottle and my life is easy.
Speaker 1: There yourself, j R.
Speaker 2: R