Speaker 1: They knew that single event, Okay, they let it run to see what was the outcome. It was basically an experiment. How much pain could you push by throwing in the news that there's going to be shortages of something people's mind when it goes to shortage, would they sign up for a digital rationing card at that point if it did continue for let's say months or something.
Speaker 2: It's just weird that people are They make it seem like that there were already active lithium mining operations going on in North Carolina when there isn't and there hasn't been since nineteen eighty eight. Welcome back to Raised by Giants Live Discussion. Good to see everyone. It's been a minute and we have an amazing show here for you guys here today with David Dubaian from Adapt twenty thirty channel. How's it going, David's good to see you, my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for having me back on. And that was a really interesting intro there, because if you're thinking about the Earth's magnetic field changing, how could governments do that to an entire planet without the drug knowing that the magnetic field changed, and the impetus or stimulus into that could also cause behavioral changes as well. If you knew the cycle was repeating, and if you knew what it was going to amplify, and if you know the real numbers of earth magnetic field declining, which they have taken Swarm off of line, it's at twenty sixteen, then you could really start to go to bat here and maybe amplify some sort of emotional output. Knowing that differences of solar output onto humanity, like this meat suit decoding the world in front of us, would change its decode algorithm, so you would see something different in front of you. And now right on top of that is a natural cycle, and how could you benet beyond the experiment and the laboratory to a global field of play.
Speaker 2: Well, not only that as well, I've discovered through doing research on this documentary and watching a lot of footage and getting a bunch of b roll footage, is that the first manufacturer and distributor of LSD in the United States was Eli Lillyan Company. And also Eli lillian Company was the first manufacturer and distributor of Prozac, the antidepressant. So they did from what I've researched, they've just taken out all of the good consciousness, expanding things from LSD or psilocybin, and they've dumbed all that down, and then they push out this antidepressant medication onto the public and get everybody on that, and that definitely has something to do with it. For sure.
Speaker 1: What kind of environment they want us trapped in or kept in? And there's got to be a way so we can find the key to our own door and unlock and walk outside no longer accept this?
Speaker 2: I agree absolutely, And before we dive too deep into things, I want to play a clip really quickly from do you remember my two hundredth episode show that me and you were in? It was with Jay Widner, Wayne Steiger, and Penny Kelly. Remember that two hundred.
Speaker 1: I absolutely remember that. I still talked to Penny pretty regular And we're going to be doing a show here later on this month.
Speaker 2: Well, here is a clip from that show. And this was over a year ago that we did this show, and this is going to set us up for our conversation here today. Do you think that we have to worry about natural disasters or manufactured natural disasters because we know that they have the ability to create storms. They can pretty much control the weather however they want. David, do you think that we have to worry about that at any point toward the end of this year?
Speaker 1: Have you heard about this new movement toward better habits flavored air category and alternative to evaping and smoking, led by the sponsor of today's video, Fume Meat Fume. It's not a game changer, it's a habit changer. This nifty little device keeps the routine but kicks the rut. Fume is all about that on the natural side of things, No nicotine, no vapor, just pure flavored air. And check out these cores. These things put out more flavor than my herb garden. My personal favorite is the maple pepper, but if you're into the mint, this is definitely gonna give you that freshness and orange vanilla reminds me of the tropics. The system that utilizes no electronics combustion help to distress, helps your break bad habits and the world we're moving into. The less habits you have, the better and I support that. Go to tryfume dot com, forward slots adapt twenty thirty, or scan that QR code you're seeing on your screen. That's the easiest way to do it. You can also use the code adapt twenty thirty at checkout to get your free Fume topper when you order your Journey pack today and now on with the video. Most technologies could be used to amplify events in case the human domain gets out of control. And when I say that, you know there's cause react solution effect if the human does not obey and the directive of where it's supposed to be pushed with the stimulus. If humanity wakes up for a better point and starts to go to the other direction, like well, uncontrollable thought that amplification and extremes in whatever it would be forest fires, volcanic eruption, twisting of weather, and the jet streams of cloud cells, in addition to the moisture that's in the atmosphere and where everything's already cavitating and tweaking along twenty south and twenty north anyway, I think there'll be that blend. If humanity can't be controlled, it'll be put through extremes to get people to stop thinking about in fear for their lives. And then you know you're going to swing the pendulum this way to survival, and then they'll pull you back in the middle of the narrative. I keep seeing this again and again when humanity starts to think for itself, something other, much larger rolls in on top to a deflect or distract. Is a better way?
Speaker 2: I guess what do you think of that? Dave how Dad? Over a year ago, I was talking about this.
Speaker 1: Remember, we're gonna wind around and then on December sixth, we're gonna have something called the galactic cross, or I would call more of a shepherd's cross. Maybe I misspoke on that, where it's Jupiter, Earth, Mercury's Sun in a perfect line, and then at the same time Venus, Earth and Mars in a perfect line and making a cross on the exact same second and the exact same day, on December sixth of this year. And then as we come spinning around in let's say, March in April April eleventh, will be exactly in front of the Sun. On the backside, everything else in the entire Solar system will be behind us. And I say, with the equidistant squaring of the planets, it's almost like we're the very very tip of an arrow. So I would anticipate an enormous amount of fireballs come rolling through in space debris to get tugged right into the face of our planet. If you look over the last couple months, as we were coming into this event, you could see the planet sort of squaring this way. And as we started to get a huge amount of fireballs coming from the side, from the side, not even directly into us, that was the tug from those ass giants gravitationally pulling that in. And when we swing around on the back, we are the only thing in the front of the Solar system for about four months, and especially when we get into April, we're directly in front of the Sun. Everything else is behind us, making this arrow shape. Now, put that into context. The reason I'm telling you these events are gonna go woom woom woom right in a row in like six months. If these do start to happen in unison, the amount of panic or I wouldn't even say panic, it would just be like the realm of the unknown. Of the average person that doesn't understand solar activity or doesn't know anything about the Solar system is not looking at that. They're going to think it's the return. And imagine how you could capture attention and bend reality of the human on the planet. If these natural events are happening, and you've got daytime fireballs rolling in by the dozens every day and people are seeing shockwave and hearing it and feeling it above their heads on a daily for four months, people are going to not go to work. You know, they're not going to be paying their taxes, They're not going to be obeying the rule of law. There have to be a lot of government intervention. And at the same time, like, how can you spin that because food production is going to be knocked out at the knees it already is. I mean, you have not seen anything yet with the food price rises. It's coming now. Put all these put it together, shake it up, don't stir it, and then pour it in. And then what do you think governments could do to try to manipulate humanity during this time of known inbound events. That whole thing. You need to know the events are inbound. Once you do, you can go cause fect, cause effect, cause effect, I manipulate.
Speaker 2: I really thought that the Shorman strike on the East Coast was going to last a little bit longer than a day, but that seems to be all there lasted for It was a day and then a deal was made, which.
Speaker 1: I thought they saw the panic that it created. Man, you had these huge lines all over in Costco again like they did with the toilet paper shortage, So they knew that single event. Okay, they let it run to see what was the outcome. It was basically an experiment. How much painic could you push by throwing it in the news that there's going to be shortages of something people's mind when it goes to shortage? Would they sign up for a digital rationing card at that point? If it did continue for let's say months or something, would people be willing to trade their sovereignty for a digital rationing card to put food in their bellies? That's the ultimate question, because this is the where it's leading to.
Speaker 2: I think that they would because everyone is basically turned on what they said that they wouldn't do before you know, it's turned into oh, well, we'll just accept whatever because it's going to provide us safety. And that's a really big issue that I've seen coming for a really long time, is how flip floppy people are on the things that they say that they're going to do, and then when it comes down to it, they don't end up doing it. It's really wild.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I thought that that clip was really interesting that I just played because I was talking about weather modification and a lot of people have been talking about the hurricane that most recently hit North Carolina and the Milton that hit Florida recently. You're kind of in that area around that area. What did you what did you experience, like, what did you see with these hurricanes?
Speaker 1: Well, Helene was the one that hit up this direction, and I couldn't believe it. Twenty miles from here totally ruined right where we sit. We got a ton of rain, a lot of wind, but not nearly the damage or the flooding that they got literally twenty miles from here or thirty. I mean, it takes about an hour to drive up. You're going up a snaky road, you know, I mean hair pin currents coming back in through the creek beds and things. But the damage was so incredibly devastated. I'm really shocked that there's not more coverage on it. I mean, it is so otherly world damage up in the North Carolina Mountains as well as in East Tennessee. I mean, just to put it in perspective, we had multiple eighty foot trees fall in the forest. They're all hardwoods as well, because the pines survived somehow. A bunch of this is crazy. The bunch of the smaller pines fell down, but the largest of the pines stayed up. But then all of these really hardwood trees. We had a bunch of oak trees up there. They were good eighty foot tall, seventy eighty foot they all just fell down in a row like match sticks. It's going to take U years to clean that up. We're talking about gigantic trunks up there. And it fell down in this one area where it gets really deep because we have a waterfall that's on the property and it drops down in sort of like a mini Grand cannon if it was like a big gorge in there. But they did. One of them did fall over, But I'd be kind of leary walking over it, because if you slip off, you're falling down twenty four feet into like rocks on the bottom where the creek is, you know, but I mean, or its snapped. They all snap down into it, and you know you're going you gotta get down in there, cut that and somehow get it back up or bring it out to the field by walking down the creek bed a couple hundred feet. Massive wind damage here, but nothing like thirty inches of rain coming down there. I mean, towns were literally scoured out of the mountains. There's nothing left. You can find maybe a foundation where there was something there, maybe, but the way that the river had changed so much, course, there's no more. The roads. They have to really, and I don't be as assessment here, they have to rebuild western North Carolina from the ground up. The roadbeds are gone. Anything with sewage or water piping, it's gone. It got ripped out ferociously in torrents of water. If you look at anything electrical, I mean so many poles were down. All the electrical infrastructure was ruined. There's three hundred and some transmission stations that are gone or severely damaged to the point where they actually have to repair and replace it. The repair might not even be good enough where they're gonna have to replace all of it inside a substation somewhere. And then if you look, if I rob the cabling, they had dozens and dozens and dozens of mobile phone towers just washed away and flash floods like just gone off the hills. You're gonna have to rebuild that entire part of the state. And we're talking about half of North Carolina rebuild literally from the foundation, from the roadbed up to even put pavement back on it. There's no that's gone. The entire river system and the entire creek system, everything changed in second and the amount of landslides, and it's just devastated. Like when I look at these pictures and all those people on the HAM radio network asking for help and thing, and then are you know, being told that they can't go up and help because they're not registered with this organization, or they haven't done training from that organization, or their product are not from a preferred provider from this organization to be distributed in the hills that you and me talking to somebody on the HAM radio six thousand feet up. We're at the bottom. We need help, we need formula, we need diapers, we need medicine, we need whatever, food, water, and me and rider are here and like, yeah, you know what, we got horses. We can get up there in probably about three to four hours. We know where the old logging roads are and as soon as you leave from some of these towns where you know, personnel were stationed. They would say, no, you can't go any further. This road's blocked off. Okay, we're not going to go on the road. Bro, we got horses. No, you can't go any further. Like you literally can't go one inch past this line, one hundred miles this way, you can't go past it up into the mountains. It's gone a huge, huge amount of animosity. So people are and have been taking measures to move those blockades out of the way. There's more of us, and we know the terrain, and you don't know anything, and you're so slow. You're not doing anything except hindering. Get out of the way. Like ham radio has been the preferred communication. Nothing else works. There's no communication, and that would be my main one, number one thing too. You know, you got to have air food in the waters, like prep stores and thing, but you got to have a Ham radio. That's the only thing that worked during and is still working during this emergency. But I realized a lot of people got their preps washed away, and that can't fault them for that. Your whole entire house just got washed away in the middle of the river. Is now where your house was, Like this is the kind of vast change. These rivers have moved some one hundred to two hundred three hundred feet in either direction and into neighborhoods and in communities in the middle. So a fifty one hundred foot wide river that was way over that way three hundred feet or five hundred feet and you're five hundred or one thousand feet away from the river, is now going through the middle of the neighborhood and scoured a clean I watched a couple of videos as people got up there on a dua two fifties. They were able to get through some of the side because they knew the old logging roads, right. These are kids that grew up there and hunted all over the place and knew every little trail, and they took a dua two fifties way up in there. They beat all the responders up there. So they were doing on the ground reports of hey, what happened this then there. So the one woman was saying that they are all of our neighbors. Because they had to get insurance, so you had to build above the five hundred year floodline, so not on it, but above it. So almost all these families had built at the five hundred and one thousand flood level and above, and those houses were up to the chimney above or completely washed away off the foundations. More than a multi thousand year event of rainfall that came down. And those people really need help. So if you listen to this message, please volunteer your time, your resource. These people really need help. They've been forgotten so quickly, and it's going to cost trillions of dollars trillions with the TEA to rebuild that part of western North Carolina, and the insurance companies will be bankrupted because of this event, so they're not going to pay out to rebuild up there. Imagine, just like we're forecasting here, like we did in the last show, I'm going to make a bold call here. Not all, but several sectors of western North Carolina will be deemed no human habitation zones. They will be rewilding zones, the non habitations of the areas humans can no longer go to, and taking that as a real wildling rewilding zone because they flooded it out, and that would include East Tennessee. Also, there's some areas that just aren't coming back. So what was done there? If it was purposeful. Hard to say. I don't believe they can steer hurricanes like they say they can. They can nudge them, maybe they can drop carbon black and different kind of graphene on the top of the hurricane to cause high pressure and heating to steer it a little bit, But can they actually control it. That is a hugely different thing than manipulating it.
Speaker 2: That makes a lot more sense than what I've been seeing. A lot of people in the community talk about that that they manufactured this hurricane to wipe out the southern North Carolina to build smart cities. Like they don't need to do that, Like there's a smart city right now that's being built in Arizona without there being any kind of natural disaster. They don't need to destroy an entire sector of a state to build a smart city. They just tell people that they're going to build it. And that's another thing that people don't realize either, is like it's very easy to get people to move out of their homes. It's very easy, And if they don't do it for money, then they'll force them to move. Once one person sells in a community of houses, they keep going. And if you deny them on the third time, then they're just going to come in and take it. So if they're going to do something like that, you just better just take the money and go someplace else, because they're just going to come in and take your land. They don't need to manufacture an event to wipe out these houses and get the land. They can just take the land. You don't even own the land, Dave, nobody owns the land. You pay taxes on that land. Guess what, when you don't pay taxes on that land, it's no longer yours. It gets confiscated. Try not paying taxes on it. See what happens.
Speaker 1: Unless you have it as an elodial title, that means freehold, you own it. Only the state has no right on it. They can't even put a lean on it. It's called alloidial title, and I encourage everybody to look at it. It's not available in every state, but at least the research I've done, if you were given the land under a deed in the early eighteen hundreds or late seventeen hundreds, on the land that you've purchased, you can trace that deed all the way back to say seventeen ninety eight or eighteen oh one or eighteen oh three property built I have on here. The original owners own like two thousand acres here, and that was bought or deeded, so they say in eighteen oh two here. So I've been trying to chase back all the titles that have been bought, sold, and bought soul to see if I can come back to the original deed and claim this piece of and off the original deed. But then come to find out Tennessee doesn't allow you to do that. There are some states that do, but I'm just saying that is a side note, because you can alloid the old title your car too, where then you're only paying for the plates. You're not paying you know, because they charge your property tax in North Carolina on your car. So if you had alloid old title, they have no claim to your car anyway. They couldn't do a single thing to it. And this is something not well known. And if you purchase a brand new automobile before they even title it, you go, that's got to be an allodi old title. But you need to pay cash for it at that point. If you're going to put it on finance, bank holds it. But once you transfer from the bank end to your own and they give you that you know yellow car that comes with and says you old at freehold. You still don't own your car. If there's a bank bail in through the way their laws are right now, that will be confiscated as well. Maybe not confiscated immediately, but the value of your automobile will be bundled in those packages of let's say bailed in finance and sold off as a package as an investment product to another investor, and when they buy it, they could possibly come in and go, we own all this land here, we own all the automobiles. You just bring your private army in and confiscate everything and bulldoze the houses because we need We can't. We don't want to turn the tractors around here. We need to bulldoze every house so it's a big square so we don't have to turn the tractors as much when we're farming the fields out here. This is what happens when they bail in. Now, a lodial title allows you to get away from that, But I digress for a moment. Here you wiped out part of two states and they're going to have to be rebuilt, and I just don't know if they're ever going to I don't think they're going to be able to go back to their land. I don't And again, you know, maybe here's the whole thing. I was trying to bring this up. As I realized that you were talking about, you know, paying property tax, maybe realize you don't own a thing ever, never you own nothing, you own nothing, and get used to understanding that. That was my biggest takeaway from this emergency is the illusion is that you do. That's the biggest scam on the entire planet, is giving the illusion that you actually can hold something as ownership.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. No truer words have ever been spoken. And that's another thing that people have been pointing toward these uh, these mining lithium and these crystal courts. Well, when you do a little research, there are no active lithium minds in the United States besides in Nevada. That's the only place there's one. There's one active lithium mining place, and that's in Nevada. They weren't even doing mining in uh, North Carolina. The only thing that the quartz crystal one that I'm pretty sure that one did get flooded and another one got flooded. But the lithium mind that people are talking about isn't a lithium mine. It's a lithium processing plant. They where they bring in the lithium and then they process it from other countries. Is not a mine.
Speaker 1: Now, another thing, when those that same story I told you were the guys rode the Enduro two fifties up there that was raped directly down from that quartz mine, and everything was sand beaches down the river. Because they were saying that all the mining they'd done, once they did the separation and they sent they took that host rock and whatever they did with it and turned it into that sort of smaller grain particle, that's what got washed down the river. And you got sand banks all across the rivers there, which it wasn't like that before. But they said everything got washed down from the mine up there, and the sand deposits, I mean, and we're talking fifteen to twenty miles of sand on both sides of the rivers that replaced the previous river banks. And I'm like, how big was that mining operation? Like how much separation of host rock was there? And then what else got washed down there? I mean know, I'm looking at that going. Man, if anybody's in a gold panning or gold mining and understands where those things how they flow out, you know, because these mountains have that fact for anybody. The earliest gold mining here was in East Tennessee before the eighteen forty nine gold rush. It was here in Tennessee, a place called Coker Creek. Takes a minute to get there. It's like really winded roads and gotta go down. But people got gold claims all over the place. And that was the very first gold rush was in East Tennessee, I believe it or not. So you know, going in North Carolina, it's well known that there's a huge amount of gold deposits there. People will always are, you know, panning on the streams and things. So I can't even imagine it. A once in a three thousand, five thousand year flood came down there, like what kind of gold got washed out of the mountains. There's going to be people paying all through there for years to come. Speaking of quarts, because quartz is you can't have quartz without having gold deposit. They're symbiotic, they come together. People are always looking for courtz deposits to find the gold deposits. So you got the largest courts and the purest courts somewhere in the United States. What do you think is going to be on the periffered rock there, on the strata that's in there, There's going to be in a huge amount of gold inside there as well, Like quartz deposits also equal gold fines and gold veins. Just saying.
Speaker 2: It's just weird that people are they make it seem like that there were already active lithium mining operations going on in North Carolina when there isn't and there hasn't been in since nineteen eighty eight. Now there are plans to do mining, I believe I read that it was around they wanted to open up a fifteen hundred acre lithium mine in by twenty twenty seven. The only thing that they have is a lithium processing plant that's currently there. That's the only thing. It's just processing the lithium. So other countries spend in the lithium, We process it there and then it goes out to be put in these electric vehicles and our cell phones and like in all of that, you know, the people are making it seem like that it's already been an active thing that they have been mining lithium there for years and years and years, and they haven't.
Speaker 1: But if you look at the there's a town called Spruce Pine and that is where that quartz mine. It's the purest quartz on the planet so far that they found anywhere in the entire world. This has the purest quartz and that's what they use for a lot of the semiconductor chips. So it's a main supply for most of the semiconductor chips that are being made in process. So they start with that quartz first. Then they you know, go through and they will find that down into those ingots that they pull. And you know, I've seen some ingot videos and I didn't know much about semiconductor production, but the way they pull those ingots out so slowly over days and days and days, and they create those rods out of there of that purest of purest quartz. A lot of that originates from that same area around Spruce Pine. That is the name of the city or the town that no longer exist. It was completely wiped off the map. There might be a couple of houses on stilts, but imminent domain will quickly remove that, and you know what going up in there, Army Corps engineers. They're trying to get that mine back open. So their number one priority is getting those roads built back up Spruce Pine to get that flow of quartz back out for the global semiconductor chip supply that you're bringing all that massive supply and that massive amount of construction materials, heavy moving equipment, surveyors and everything to get those roads rebuilt from they don't exist anymore. So they have to some of the areas that I've seen the way that the river had rescoured in, they either have to go across the rivers and build bridges, or they have to blast the mountain to come out and create a roadbed in there right now again to rebuild it. And their entire focus on rebuilding that road up to Spruce Fine because they need the quartz. And thanks to Fume for sponsoring the video tonight. Go to trifume dot com forward slash adapt twenty thirty and use the code adapt twenty thirty at check out. See you next time. Buye for now