Speaker 1: The makers of the New Rinsto bring you the Amison Andy Show with their guests tonight, mister Charles Coburn. There's plenty of excitement around tonight because radio history is being made. The New Rinso presents the New Amison Andy Show. Yes, everything brand new, new in the fact that Jamison Andy are doing for the first time a half hour show. New in the Damson Andy are playing before an audience, also for the first time, and new into each week. There will be a famous guest tonight, mister Charles Coburn, whom you have seen in the mortem area and heaven can wait. And there's plenty of news about Rinso too it yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you'll agree.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely tough, that I's soapy rich dud's get out more dirt that In short, it's the ideal so for wash day, for dishes and for all the soap and water jobs around the house. Yes, try Rinso, I know you'll join the vast army of women who whistle while they walk.
Speaker 2: And now the news.
Speaker 1: Opie Rich Rinso presents the New Amos and Andy Show. Well, there's an old saying that no news is good news. That must be true because Andy got news, and it's fair. The news is in the form of a letter which Andy is discussing with the Kingfish and Henry van.
Speaker 2: Porter in his office. Now, boys, I am really in a messia.
Speaker 1: Well, emmy, yes, like you's beard all where to tell you the truth?
Speaker 2: Andy?
Speaker 1: I can't see what is such bad news about the relative coming to visit you from the south. Listen, Henna, a relative is news no matter what direction it comes from. Listen here, faus. I ain't told you this, but here's the jam I was in. About six months ago, I discovered that this uncle of mine that's coming up here tomorrow doesn't cut me out of his will. Ooh, I didn't know that or not. There's a serious things. Yeah, And I found out that the reason he doesn't cut me out is because he thinks.
Speaker 2: I is undisresponsible.
Speaker 1: You see, boys, my uncle always wanted me to get married and settled down.
Speaker 2: Well tell me this, dandee.
Speaker 1: What is all this got to do with the letter you received from it? Well? I always been kind of superstitious about being left out of will. So about six months ago I done writ my uncle Edgar told him I got married, settled down, and I was living in a nice.
Speaker 2: Six room apartment. Oh, beginning to get it now.
Speaker 1: So he's gonna arrive in New York tomorrow morning on the nine o'clock train.
Speaker 2: But the main reason he's coming up here is.
Speaker 1: To see some New York doctor spechlers about his health.
Speaker 2: And he gonna stay hit on Monday.
Speaker 1: Mmm uh uh tell me those and ever you don't look your uncle that you got married and settled down. Do you know if he puts you back in the will.
Speaker 2: That old show he slapped me right by gimber, you.
Speaker 1: Mean on the regular dotted line, and they not just out in the march in utensils, you know, lisztene I right in the middle of the thing between them whereas and wherefores.
Speaker 2: And all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the player to be if you can warn your way in there.
Speaker 2: There's the players.
Speaker 1: Well and he it looks like you've got a little lot to lose, all right, Yeah, but I ain't told you. The biggest headache goes My uncle say in the letter that he is planned on staying with me in my six room apartment. And then he say that that will give him a chance to become acquaintance with my.
Speaker 2: Dear little wife. When there is your uncle coming up here sad day?
Speaker 1: Why that's tomorrow. Uh wait a minute there, and you could be married by tomorrow. Yeah, I could be Wait a minute, yeah, hour, Is I going to meet a gal that's quick or just standing.
Speaker 2: On the corner on Keith whistler?
Speaker 1: They now, just a minute, my friend, that sounds a bit hasty. After all, the type of girl that Andy might get from a whistle might not be the type he'd want for the mother of his killing. Now look here, Henry, when you were whistling for a wife. On short note that you can't be too particular. Like when you go up to the north woods hunting from moving and you give up with the moose falls, you can't be fussed. You gotta take the first moose who comes along. Yeah, king fish. But you gotta be a little more particular about a wife. After all, if they don't like a mood, shoot, can shoot.
Speaker 2: Anyhow.
Speaker 1: Even if I.
Speaker 2: Did get a wife, where as I gonna get a sick room? Funny?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you in a pickleman, all right, now, I don't know Wait a minute, Wait a minute. I they don't hit him in the head. J just went into steel head. Look at Emi and her family is going away for the weekend.
Speaker 2: They won't be back on Monday night. You your partner, yes.
Speaker 1: But what about the wife.
Speaker 2: Did Andy is supposed to hang? Oh just tell your uncle that. Yeah, the town us in Kinfolk. Yeah that sounds good, but Lamos let me do that.
Speaker 1: Well now, look at don't tell him what you're doing. Just tell him that you stay in the apartment over the weekend, the sort of a caretaker. Come on, Kase, bas less me and you go over to see Amo. So you're going away for the weekend, aamers.
Speaker 2: Joe, hope you have a nice time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, thank you very much telling me the most. Who is you leaving in charge of the department?
Speaker 2: But I ain't figuring on having nobody here. Oh how about burglars?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I went away before and I just locked the place and nothing was sold. Oh maybe the burglars didn't get around.
Speaker 2: To you yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess they shorthanded, just like everybody else.
Speaker 2: But you see, fellas was up here.
Speaker 1: Des burglars work the thing in alpha better order. Now you just lucky cause your name is doing. They ain't got down to you yet.
Speaker 2: And if you hear where the Burglars is.
Speaker 3: Down there now.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I heard there was just finishing the letter.
Speaker 2: Before Jay whatever that is.
Speaker 1: Exusing me?
Speaker 2: I heard that too, that was working on the oars. I remember that twenty of the two fellas.
Speaker 1: That might not be a bad idea to have somebody stay in the apartment while we are away.
Speaker 2: I just wouldn't know who to get. Well, Amor's I your pal and I'll help you out?
Speaker 1: Would you do it?
Speaker 2: And yeah, I'll do it. Oh d that's nice of the end.
Speaker 1: We are going to leave at nine o'clock tomorrow morning, so you can come in anytime after nine. Okay, there's a deal. I'll check you in right after nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: So long he won't get out on time. So long, Emma, so long, fellas. I'll be back Monday night. See you then.
Speaker 1: Well, and this was a great break for us, all right, Wait a minute, there you go without our stuff.
Speaker 2: King Saith, by any chance, is you help to.
Speaker 1: Make or you figured I might get some money from the will?
Speaker 2: Oh doomed to silly and never entered my mind. Couse. At the same time, I know that if anything.
Speaker 1: Should happen to your dear uncle, well, I just know that in time. Agree you want to share your good fortune with your friends. Well, Uncle Ledgiar, your train was right on time, and it show is nice to see it. Yeah, we're so glad to see you, Uncle Edgar. You don't mind if I call you Uncle Edgar too, do you? And you've been telling us so much about yard kind of you like God's a close relation to yours.
Speaker 3: Well, that's very fine.
Speaker 1: Tell me, Uncle Edgar hard things down south, you know, the cotton crop wills and all that stuff. Oh, everything's fine. That wasn't nice, thank you boy to come down meeting at the plane here?
Speaker 3: But uh and the where's the little woman?
Speaker 1: Uh? Uh?
Speaker 3: Who the little woman? Your wife?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh my wife? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well uh uh uh uh Lucy done went over to uh Pennsylvania to see your mother. Yeah, that's that's where else you went. You see you, Uncle Edgar, when you used that little woman and he didn't know who you're meant because Lou's as big as a horse. Well, I'm certainly anxious to meet her.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be back before I leave, ain't you.
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I hope so, Uncle let you?
Speaker 3: But do you think we better get out of the station.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. Uh, I got a boy, right, your uncle, they.
Speaker 2: Could take care of your suit tasterers.
Speaker 1: Uh here, lightning, come over here. Oh, I can handle the suitcaters all right there, deal are me now? Uh? These is the twuth tasers or deliver them to the department like A told the lightning and by the way, lighting and uh, this is my uncle Edgar.
Speaker 3: Uh this is like, young man, I'm glad to meet you.
Speaker 1: Please that meet you, Uncle Edgar.
Speaker 2: Are you the man that got the real engine?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Get on with them packs, souse. Don't worry uncle that ga get away from here.
Speaker 1: Like what are you.
Speaker 2: Well, uncle Lego?
Speaker 1: How do you feel after taking the shower and changing your clothes? Oh?
Speaker 3: I feel a lot that I am it.
Speaker 2: Uh sit down there and got stuffed over there and take it ease?
Speaker 3: Uncle there.
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: And you and your wife are the on the ones that live in this apartment.
Speaker 1: Game, yes, uncle Leggar, just as our old little love.
Speaker 2: Now just the two of us, me and her. Well, uh, what is all them toys there in the clothes in my room?
Speaker 3: H what toy you mean you don't know what toys is back there?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Uh uh uh well you see uh uh I play with so many toys. I didn't know which ones you're mean.
Speaker 3: Well, there's some dolls back there too.
Speaker 1: All. Don't be silly, uncle Legar. I ain't playing with dolls for over a year.
Speaker 3: Sure, Andy, who is the picture of this man here on the table?
Speaker 2: Which picture you're mean?
Speaker 3: The only picture? That third?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh that one, No, don't look at me. It's stand uncle la.
Speaker 1: I see it transcribed down there to my loving wife from Amos. Oh that Oh yeah, well that that's u uh uh uh that's my wife's first husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, what in the world you have to have his picture around here?
Speaker 2: Uh well, I tell you, Uncle leedya uh uh.
Speaker 1: It keeps reminding my wife or him and makes her appreciate me more. Yeah, I said, I suddenly right, you know, Uncle Ledyr. There's nothing like holding her first husband over a wife's head.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: By the way, Andy, you know I want to see one of these New York doctors. You might ask around of your friends and see if they know a good one. Yeah yeah, but uh, you take it easy, younger. Let you and enjoy yourself for the weekend. You I'm gonna tell you, and you sure got a nice please here. And I was just thinking I don't have to break my neck to get back home. You fellas has been so nice to me. I think I've changed my plans and stay here a couple of weeks double the week. Yeah, I know that would make you happy.
Speaker 3: What's the matter?
Speaker 1: Boys? You is near a fool habit that we are speechless, wild folks. Remember I said this would be a new kind of show for amuson Andy, and I hope you are having as good a time as the folks care are having. Now I mentioned a little earlier the millions of women these days are whistling while they watch. And the notes they are whistling are that stands for Rinso White, three little notes that have been making wash day history. Yes, Rinso has taken the drudgery out of wash day. Those Sulphie Rich studs have made it possible for women to turn out a dazzling white, bright wash without hard scrubbing or boiling, simply by soaking clothes clean. A few quick finger rubs on badly soiled places and clothes are ready to rinse. Yes, new rinsol gets out more dirt, and women are whistling while they wash dishes too.
Speaker 2: In Rinso sucks.
Speaker 1: It makes the job so speedy, and that goes for washing floors, windows, tiles and so forth. So tomorrow get rinso then you'll whistle and you'll see how much easier life can be. Now back to Amos and Andy and their guest tonight, Charles Coburn. Well, Uncle Edgar certainly threw a monkey ranch in the machinery when he announced that he had decided to stay two weeks.
Speaker 2: And the and the king fish are plenty worried. King's vishley is really in the mess.
Speaker 1: Now m Eam's coming home Monday, and uncle, let your say, goon't be here for two weeks. And you listen, I've got an ideal. When your uncle wakes up from the nap he's taken, we'll take him up the doctor's role. You know, that's where the Alley lawyer has got his office. Or I think up around there we will find a doctor that will see eye to eye with us. Yeah, but we want to get a big doctor with a good reputation to examined my uncle. Yeah, well, we'll get a good one already. But I think that for a small extra charge, we can get a doctor to tell Uncle Edgar that just climbing up north here is bad for his health, and that he has got to get right back down sos now at once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well hours, we're gonna work it.
Speaker 1: We'll leave Uncle Edgar out in the waiting room at the doctor's office and we'll go in the doctor's private.
Speaker 2: Office and talk to him. Foot. Oh, I think I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: Hello, is this doctor Charles Coprom the veterinarian.
Speaker 2: That's right, I'm the veterinarian.
Speaker 1: Pussion did Staley Watson? I called up to find out how my caucus spaniel is coming along. He's doing nicely, missus. Watchho his front paw is still a little sore, but we all if I have him out of here in a few days.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you very much. Doctor goodbye? I mean, uh, excuse u. Uh, but but he is you, doctor Charles Coban. That's right? Are good? Yeah? Well, we see your name on the door outside and we're looking for a doctor.
Speaker 1: Tell me, do you have the patience with you?
Speaker 2: Uh? He's out in the working room. Yeah, so we we want to talk to you first.
Speaker 3: Is he chained up?
Speaker 2: Chained up?
Speaker 1: Oh no, he ain't, Dangel, Well, why don't you bring him in the office here? Well, that's what we want to tell you. Uh, you see, doctor, we don't want him to hear what we don't tell you.
Speaker 3: You don't want him to hear. That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I've heard some of them are very clever, but I've never heard of one that.
Speaker 2: Uh could understand medical times.
Speaker 3: Oh well, the two bills.
Speaker 1: He ain't been feeling well lately, and he asked us to take him to a doctor.
Speaker 3: You before we go.
Speaker 1: Any further, gentlemen, are you sure that you are feeling all right? Oh?
Speaker 2: Sure, yes, sir, we feel all right.
Speaker 1: Well, tell me exactly what's wrong with the patient.
Speaker 2: I'm a busy man.
Speaker 1: The well doctor, tell you the prove we don't know exactly what's wrong with it. Well, the only thing to do then is to trap him here on this table and I'll give him a thorright examination.
Speaker 2: Uh stap him. I don't think he's gonna like that.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's all right.
Speaker 1: We'll put a muscle on him. Now.
Speaker 2: We can go just so far with him, you though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we can't make you mad because he's worth a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I'll listen to me, A dog is a dog.
Speaker 1: If I can help him, I'd be very happy to do so.
Speaker 2: Excuse me for protruding, doctor, but my idea been giving me a little trouble of your late ladies. Did you say dog?
Speaker 1: Well, is you a dog doctor?
Speaker 2: By adam?
Speaker 3: Certainly?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what to think when you can say you're gonna put a muggle on my uncle. Oh your uncle is out there. Yeah, I see you thought I was a regular MD. No, I take care of dogs, cats, horses, all kinds of animals.
Speaker 2: I got a little hospital out here in the back. Or now we're dogs.
Speaker 3: Long as we're.
Speaker 1: Here, maybe you could help us out anyhow, Yes, yes, what we'd like you to do in your professional capacay?
Speaker 2: Well, uh, exactly wrong, exactly the right time in between and being in between, we will undertay e before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gentlemen, if you think that I, as a respected member of the medical profession, would do even one small thing to jeopardize my fine reputation and standing in this community, If you'll think that I would stoop to a thing of this kind, If you think that I would do anything contrary to my standard the exchange for what I'm outed a little more than up bride, then you come to the right place. Man, man, that's great.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Now look at you.
Speaker 2: Here's what we want you to do. We we want you to.
Speaker 1: Convince my uncle to this northern climate is bad for him, and even one more day.
Speaker 2: Of it might be fatal. And he has got to go right back down south.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we don't care what you tell him. We just gonna make sure that he leaves town by the night. It's as good as.
Speaker 2: Done, my friends. But in our heye, let us not forget the cat ten dollars. Uh, yes it is. You might put it in that door right there. I don't touch Bundy like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, doctor, Okay, I'll have my uncle come right in.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, get him. We will go to hide them dogs that sit over there on the dishes.
Speaker 1: Okay, uncle, come morning in. The doctor's ready for you. This is the same expressions that I done told.
Speaker 3: You about it. How do you do, doctor?
Speaker 2: Or how do you do? If you sit right down here, open your mouth? Who now tell me?
Speaker 3: How have you been feeling well? Frankly this afternoon?
Speaker 2: I've been feeling pretty well. That's a bad symptom.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the trouble with your particular ailmen.
Speaker 2: You always feel better. First, Well, what is it.
Speaker 3: That's wrong with me? Doctor?
Speaker 1: Well, the medical term is northern ites.
Speaker 2: Doctor, know anything but that.
Speaker 1: Ill already here? That doesn't now, doctor, just what is this Northern Irish?
Speaker 2: Wll you come to me as a patient and I guess it's right. You need to tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: Northern itis is a condition that is brought on by an atmospheric change, a change of pressure that crushes the cells of the nervous systems. Not really, that's what makes you feel like you do now, but I feel very good now, that's.
Speaker 2: Nothing that will go away. Well tell us this doctor, what is the cure of it? Is n your uncle mush go back down top.
Speaker 1: Of course, there's no real hurry about it, nothing to get alarmed about, doctor.
Speaker 3: But will you think I should leave for the south?
Speaker 1: No, there's no tremendous rush about it anytime within the next hour. Yeah, well.
Speaker 2: We better leave right away, uncle, le before you start pulling at the mouth.
Speaker 1: Come on, we'll go right down to Deepot and get your ticket. Do you mean to say that? Come on, uncle, let you let's get out of here. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We ain't got no time to wear it. Well, so long, doctor, what was that?
Speaker 2: That's one of my patients.
Speaker 3: I mean, one of your patients.
Speaker 1: Got a nasty cough, hasn't it? Goodbye? Well uncle, that you has done got the best medical advice you would have got in the whole.
Speaker 2: City or here, no two ways about it. He's a great doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he seems to be a very good doctor.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna take his advice and return to the South.
Speaker 1: But it's one thing, Andy, was that I made up my mind not to leave tom him till I've met.
Speaker 3: Your dear little wife. M Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, did the theatical agency tell you exactly what you were supposed to do. Yes, I'm supposed to pay the part of man's wife, and you gonna pay me three dollars? Right, you is gonna plan as you was my wife, Lucy. Now, the main thing is to try to do as little talking as you can.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you ain't gonna get yourself trucking, no booby trap. Yes, yeah, I think were all set now and.
Speaker 1: It's okay, uncle, let girl Lucy is back.
Speaker 2: I remember everything we told you, Lucor.
Speaker 3: Well, well, well so this is Lucy. Yes, and Lucy, I'm married to this gentleman yet.
Speaker 2: Yes I know, yeah, I know that, But tell me this Lucy, how long have you been married?
Speaker 1: Well, uh, we've been married exactly one year. Oh wait a minute, it seems to me you said something to me and they about being married six months. I thought it was down of yet.
Speaker 2: Uh well you see, uncle, let go. Uh the time passes fast for me and slow for her.
Speaker 1: Well, uncle, act you, you doesn't see Lucy.
Speaker 2: Now, I guess we better shoot right down to the deepot.
Speaker 3: Huh. Well, I haven't had a chance to get a queen with Lucy. You that's right, that's righteous, mister Brown.
Speaker 1: Mister Brown, and man if he isn't married six months, you don't make your.
Speaker 3: Wife call you mister brown, do you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, I tell you, uncle, let go till I've been married a year. I d man's respect.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you gotta keep these.
Speaker 2: Women in the place, all right. Yeah, I've tell you, uncle, let your Oh.
Speaker 3: Well, how are you there?
Speaker 2: And uh see what is going on here? Amos?
Speaker 1: You ain't supposed to be back here t tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I got a chance to ride down with some people, and I thought i'd do it. Uh.
Speaker 2: I'd like to.
Speaker 1: Meet your friend here and we'll hit him and to do them there, go and less him up.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well.
Speaker 2: Amus, uh, this is Mangoletia here.
Speaker 3: Oh how do you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Please to meet you. My name is Joan, yeah, and uh now this is uh well, uh well that's Mangelega right there.
Speaker 2: Uncle, I ain't met the girl here Andy.
Speaker 3: My name is Lucy.
Speaker 1: How's the wife of this gentleman here?
Speaker 2: I think his name is Andy?
Speaker 1: Andy? You didn't tell me, no, amos, I know it, but but look at that something I do want to tell you right now?
Speaker 2: Come on, Amos, you too, Kingsley.
Speaker 3: Let's go out.
Speaker 2: Someplace a week and talk.
Speaker 1: Uncle Lega. You stay here and this will give you a chance to get better acquainted with Lucy. So amos, that's the whole story, in a nutshell, el Amos. The only reason that the dunner was ordered his uncle would keep him in his will. That's some story you got there, all right. You certainly can't get yourself messed up.
Speaker 2: And what is I gonna do? A There's only one thing you can do, tell your uncle the truth.
Speaker 1: I think he appreciate it and appreciate you being honest with him, so he.
Speaker 2: Bound to find out sooner or later.
Speaker 1: You're right, call me boys, I going out and take a walk in the park so I can get up my nerve.
Speaker 2: Come on, King says, let's go in. I'm gonna tell him the truth. Okay, open the door.
Speaker 1: Quell Andy, Kingky, you finally got back. Where have you been all day? Where's Lucy? Oh, she's in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Well in the kitchen, Uncle Edgar.
Speaker 1: There comes a time in a man's life when they gotta do something that they don't like to do, but I gotta do it. What is it? And well, Uncle Edgar, I'm gonna contest something to you. This ain't my apartment and Loucy and my wife. The only reason that I done told you all this was so I can stay and you're will. But I wouldn't blame you. Now if he throws me.
Speaker 2: Out, I understand Andy, but I ain't gonna cause you no more trouble, Uncle Edgar?
Speaker 1: Where is that stapping little theatrical access is supposed to be my wife?
Speaker 2: Get me an, I'll play her the.
Speaker 1: Three dollars and chase he rot here right away, so at least she ain't gonna.
Speaker 2: Be bothered with her.
Speaker 1: And please you, speaking of my future wife, you kitch you what my future wife? I found out right after you left this morning that she was only playing the part of your wife. We'll spend all day getting acquainted. She's a fine cook and a good looking girl. Were getting married right away and leaving on the first training for Goldy Well, Tom gudg the Nations and all that stuff, Uncle Leedgar.
Speaker 3: I'll be glad to go to the d people.
Speaker 2: Would you and see you off?
Speaker 1: You know, carry the grip for you, carry you will anything you want to go. Yeah, congratulations, Uncle Leger. But say there's just one thing that I'd like to clear up before you leave.
Speaker 3: What's there?
Speaker 1: Well, now that Lucy is going to be my aunt instead of my wife because I have to pay the three dollars.
Speaker 3: Or do you pay?
Speaker 1: Right? Is exact on? My name is and and they would like to say a few words to their listeners. Hello folks, Hello everybody. Well, we hope you enjoyed our first show. As you know, this is the beginning of our new half hour series and we want to thank mister Charles Colburn for his kindness and working with us tonight. We wouldn't feel right to let this first show pass without saying a word about our sponsors, makers of the new Rinso of course, we've heard of Renzo and its splendid reputation, and not long ago we asked the permission to visit the plant and see Renso being made. We saw it being made with our own eyes, and that is why we are so enthusiastic about the product we advertise. In thinking back over our trip to the Rinsto plant, it seems that we went through dozens of laboratories and believe us, the reason for the high quality of Rinso is no accident. We can truthfully tell you great care is taken to give Rinsto the top quality which it has, and we earnestly feel that you too will recognize this and be glad you are using this wonderful product. You Volts are nice to listen to us tonight, and we're looking forward to being back with you next Friday night at.
Speaker 2: The same time.
Speaker 1: Thank you again, and don't forget folks, when you think of Amos and Andy think of Rinso. Thank you and tonight, yes, be with us again next Friday night at the same hour, when the makers of the new restow again present the amoson Andy Show, and when Amason Andy's guests will be the talented Janis.
Speaker 2: Of the Derby. This is Hallowell done, sitting you the night, all of us