Speaker 1: I've been a cutting in the Great America, and the gold standard that goes to go eight.
Speaker 2: The greatest of all time to travel is Herb Reisenfeld, who I think has spent forty to fifty years in the business or more. He was our tour guide when the people, Judge and I with many other great Americans, went to Israel last May, which was a year and four months ago, and saw a functioning, participatory democracy. I pointed out to Herber some others. I saw the gay pride flag flying in Jerusalem. I saw Muslims, I saw Arabs, I saw Christians, I saw Catholics, I saw Armenians, I saw Coptics. In other words, it was all functioning. And it is so sad what's happened over the last nine ten months with the invasion of Israel by Islamic terrorists and the decapitation largely of much of what Israel's all about because they were at war for their survival. Herb Reisenfeld, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Herb, can you describe for the American people the Israel that we saw in May of last year. And I know you've not been there recently, but the country that you saw described and the way it was then the way it is now. You've been there many times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks Bill, it's nice to be on your program. Last year was fabulous. The fact that we were there at a peaceful time, and it's a country that survived since nineteen forty eight, and it's when it became a state from the United Nations.
Speaker 4: And you could.
Speaker 3: See all around the modern cities and the ancient cities all at one time. In Israel developed the Gypt system of agriculture, where they could water all the fields and turn the desert into blooming banana plantations and crops of all sorts. And their technology is incredible. They've invented so many things, and that country has won more Nobel prizes than any other country per capita in the last fifty year.
Speaker 2: You took us from Israel Jerusalem, went over the border, so to speak, into the Left Bank. We went south to Masada. The stories about Masada are just unbelievable. What happened about two thousand years ago near the checkpoints, et cetera. And I saw Palestinians, I saw Muslims and Arabs and Jerusalem walking with Jews. I saw a multicultural society. However, I also did notice when I went from the Jewish area and within a couple of blocks went into the Muslim Arab area, it was like going from technicolor to black and white. There was a difference at that point. Can you describe that difference in why it exists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a big difference because they have their own traditions on the West Bank and places like Nazareth and Bethlehem, and a lot of the money flows to them from various other Islamic countries, but it doesn't go to the right purchase purposes. It's they don't build new buildings, they don't take her to pickfall, they don't build infrastructure. Somebody's pocketing a lot of bucks and it's a lot of it's.
Speaker 4: Going to military. Yep. It's ridiculous because they live in could live in peace. One. They have to right next to each other.
Speaker 3: In fact, in Jerusalem itself, you have a lot of Arabs who are Israeli citizens.
Speaker 4: They have you know, their citizens of Israel, right and they want to be.
Speaker 3: And they want to be. Yeah, they've got jobs there. You know, they're making a good living. And it's but you just you know, go a few miles away, and you have to have a big wall to keep them away from the attacking.
Speaker 2: And at that point there were about twenty thousand Muslim Palestinians every day coming through the checkpoints in order to work in Israel and take money back. And the Palestinian held territories in Gaza in the West Bank, and they were quite happy to have real income, real jobs. And our guide told us explain that that I want to talk about the little girl who was treated in Israeli hospital and Iggy told us his story.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Tell us about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, first of all, one other thing I want to mention, you know, look at about the tourism that that's hurt the West Bank people. If you recall when we went into Bethlehem, there was a store there we all went into. We've made a lot of purchases and and it was good for them with the tourists coming in from all over.
Speaker 4: But now that's that stopped. Nobody's going it right now.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there there was people from the West Bank or Hamas or whatever. They have been treated in Israeli hospitals and and and even from foreign countries and like Iran Iraq, they sent them to Israel to be treated at the Hadasa Medical Center.
Speaker 2: Story told by our guide or who was with id F, that there was an Israeli girl.
Speaker 1: Who was uh.
Speaker 2: It was like an honor killing of but she survived and she made her way to a checkpoint, and the Palestinian girl was taken in by the IDF, taken to a hospital. She had burns over a lot of part of parts of her body, and she came back and forth repeatedly in order to get treatment. And after several months of grafts and treatment in the Jewish hospital, the little Palestinian girl, going back and forth, back and forth, finally was more or less and much better shape. And so she came into the checkpoint again for about the eighteenth time, and you would have thought she would be immediately passed through because you know, she's been there so many times to knew who she was. And she acted differently, and Israeli border guard said, let's take her off to the side, and they discovered she had a suicide vest put on her by her family. Can you tell that story?
Speaker 3: Well, that's true. I mean, that's the case. No matter how well you treat some people, there's still hate and violence. And terrorism. Uh, they're just no end to it. You know, you can go back to uh when uh Airfat was was the leader, you know, yes, I can remember that shaking hands on the White House lawn with with Bagan and you know, and then what happened afterwards. They don't care, They don't they they don't want to have peace as long as they got turmoil.
Speaker 1: That's good, yeah, and that sadness.
Speaker 2: Her mission by her family was to go through the checkpoint with that suicide, vest go into the hospital where her life was saved by Jewish doctors and treated for nothing, and blow up parts of the hospital. That was her job. And I'm thinking, you know, I want to get into traveling a little bit with herb. Eisenfeld a legend of the business. But when those who say like we need a permanent, temporary cease fire leave things the way they are, let's go back to the status quo. The status quo is unacceptable. The status quo. Uh We Israel is a nation, whether it's tourism or agriculture, is high tech. I would imagine the Israeli economy is on its back right now and it's not going to get better for a long time.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you look forward to I talked to some of my buddies, Tom Weedman and others about going back to Israel. Would it be safe to go there sometime next year or do we know yet how bad it's going to be or how good it's going to be.
Speaker 4: Well, we hope.
Speaker 3: But you know a funny thing. There's a lot of people going to Israel right now. Now a lot of them are on missions to help, but in the Israel itself it's pretty safe. Other going up there the goal on High Tree, if you'll remember, Yeah, we went up on that hillside and there were places where there's still landlines from way back, you remember it.
Speaker 4: Was all fenced off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the shot and rockets over there at Hisbola and yeah, I think I think it'll come back. Tourism will come back, but it's going to be a long process. And to get back to the economy you took the agriculture is a big part of the economy. And of course, and when you take these people who run these things, the farmers, they're all been pulled up into the idf into the army. Nobody's tending to the crops. They're having a hard time as why a lot of people from missions all over the United States and the other parts of the world are going there to help take the crops off, you know, collect the crops.
Speaker 2: Before I get into travel with herb Reisenfeld. When I look at the terrible circumstances, the last couple of days of a Palestinian father had twin boys that were three days old. He leaves his wife with the three with the two little boys to get a birth certificate, and Israeli armament jets or whatever took out part of the apartment building. Every time I see the whores of what's happening to those poor people, I think about the fact that the Hamas has located controlling command centers in apartment buildings, underneath hospitals, underneath schools, wanting there to be an Israeli response so they can use that as a reason to show the Israelis is somehow blood Thursday mass murderers and somehow genocide is happening when the ones causing it is Hamas. It is not the Jews who want to live in peace. The Jews like to have a functioning Gaza and a functioning West Bank, just like israel Is functioning and live in peace. That's all the Jews are after. But Hamas wants outrage after outrage. In fact, the leader of Hamas, a guy named Sinwar, has said that they put these facilities in areas that will cause an Israeli response to protect themselves against control and command centers in areas where there's likely to be civilian deaths, and the leader of Hamas says, we want more civilian deaths here to blame the jew I think that stories not being told.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely correct. And remember from the time of the Holocaust or six million Jews were killed many what is the former state? And if you remember when we would the Yad Vashem the Holocaust Memorial, there's three words, never in tours, never again.
Speaker 4: And that's all they have. If they don't defend themselves.
Speaker 3: They're surrounded by enemies all over the place, in the back to the Mediterranean Sea.
Speaker 4: What else can you do.
Speaker 2: You've got to fight as a defensive struggle caused by Hamas and caused by those who find Hamas. Now let's get onto your business. Give me the one or two places on the face of the earth you look forward to visit. Then give me the one or two places in the world you want to avoid. What are the one or two places that Herbreisenfeld Barnie rap Travel Provident Travel. You've done it all, been everywhere. Where should you go? The top one or two and then the worst one or two?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, as you said earlier, this starts my fifty first year in the business starting October. The first and my favorite place in the world people ask me all the time is Switzerland.
Speaker 4: We just came back.
Speaker 3: I've been there over fifty timesautiful country. You don't see litter, you don't see potholes, you don't see billboards, the food, the scenery upstanding.
Speaker 4: I just had Marty and Amanda on the trip and they just loved it. It's like you did when we went to Israel. River cruisers.
Speaker 3: I love river cruises all over Europe, in some of the United States on the Columbia River up in the Northwest.
Speaker 4: But they're they're great because.
Speaker 3: You see land on both sides, and you get off and you visit the various places not having to go very far. Some of the places that I don't like, and I've been to well years ago, I went to South Africa and I went to Zimbabwe and that's that country was in.
Speaker 4: Turmoil that time. There.
Speaker 3: They were making all the white people leave. I go to Harari. We get there and I had to tell every I had to have a list and to ask each person how much money they had on them, and then on the return as we came back, how much money you have on you now? Because they were afraid people were uh taking mules, like you know, you're taking money from white people to get out of the country, sneak it out on them.
Speaker 4: But it was it was.
Speaker 3: Not good other than the the Whanki National Park, which is wonderful, but I never want to go back to that place again.
Speaker 4: And this it's dictatorship.
Speaker 3: And a lot of those places in the in the Middle East are not good places to go to.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: What about South America? What about Brazil, Argentina, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: I was in South America last year.
Speaker 3: I was in when a cruise to Brazil and Argentina and Uruguay, and I was shocked at Uruguay, how wonderful it was really outstanding. Now when you talk about Brazil and you talk about their capital, there's twenty two man people living there and it's it's inside and homeless all over the street. And we're driving to the city and the guy says, we're not getting off the bus too dangerous.
Speaker 4: I said, why are we here? That no real beautiful.
Speaker 3: You go up to sugar Low and the Christ of the Andes and you see that that's fabulous. And Argentina is a beautiful city. But to go into the capitol now of Brazil is terrible. There's a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Now, herb Riisevel. Last question. You've done it for fifty one years. I believe you're in your eighties. How do you know it's time? How do you know it's time to cast off? They travel? Herb riisen Feld. What I do is sit here in Babel incessantly into a piece of metal. But you actually get up, get on the plane, have thirty to one hundred people to quarter around difficulties. How do you know it's time to lay it down? Lay down your passport for the last time? Herb Riisenfeld, How do you know it's time?
Speaker 4: Well, Bill, I'm eighty five. I'll be eighty six, but next February.
Speaker 3: And until the time I can't walk her anymore.
Speaker 4: A look in the mirror and I don't know who I am. That's when I think I'll quit.
Speaker 3: But I'll say this, and I have a lot of friends who have retired early and they're not doing so well.
Speaker 4: Memory, physical, physicality not so great. In my case, Thank god, I have a great memory. I'm blessed with that, and I love what I do.
Speaker 3: If I can take people on trips and they come back and them at the end of the trip send to me, this was wonderful. This is wonderful. And they have many who were peat with me for years. Yeah, So that tells me I'm doing something right. Not for the money take of it, but for the fact that people have enjoyed and trust me, they feel safe when they travel with me. They feel that I'm giving them the best value. So to capitalize all this, I just say, if you've got good health, don't fully retire. Do something, even if you have to be the Walmart greeter or something. Don't sit on the couch potato and maybe play God a couple of days a week.
Speaker 4: It's not enough. You got to keep moving.
Speaker 2: Herb Rison failed, your the best of what you do. You've been to more places, traveled more miles than any person in the history of Cincinnati and beginning of a Barney Rapp travel. Your lovely wife was associated with him and through provident travel. The gold standard of travel is Herb Reisenfeld. I feel safe in your arms as in my mother's, and I thank you for being where you are and what you do. And if you go to Israel next year, I'm gonna do my damness to be with you well.
Speaker 4: Bill.
Speaker 3: I appreciated that you and Penny were on the trip. You're a great inspiration and you came back saying it was a life changing experience that a lot of people felt that way in the God bless our country, God bless Israel, God bless all the nations who are you know, are democratic and and not hearing terrorism in their in their home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's awful, but maybe one day. I think Israel's in the hands of God Almighty, and if its existence is a question, I don't think God will permit its representative representative in the Middle East to go away. There's a fear by some that they're going to be bled to death over the next five to ten years. They can't stay on a war footing indefinitely because they won't have a country to go back to. But I think Israel's in the hands of God and it'll be in good shape. But Herbriisin felt, thank you, yeah, go ahead, please, oh Billy.
Speaker 4: One more thing.
Speaker 3: I just say, because of the war in Hamas from October sixth, everybody forgets what caused that, And now that so much antisemitism on college campus is in protests and it's wrong. It's just wrong, sick. I just most people realize the reason for this.
Speaker 2: You know, when I look, college campuses are opening up.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I never thought America would ever turn its back on the jew and say that if you wear the Star of David, you're unsafe. But I watch what's happening. Last night in New York City. There was another huge protest and with smoke bombs were thrown. Cops are assaulted in a Jewish restaurant and try to destroy Jewish businesses because they're Jewish. And I never thought it would happen here, but damn it, it's happening on college campuses, and more voices need to speak up.
Speaker 4: No, it's dangerous.
Speaker 3: We don't know what's next. You know, it's not just for the juice but for anybody.
Speaker 4: But just this is our country, not the one. I grew up in it.
Speaker 2: Herb Riisenvilade, you're the best of what you do, and once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Herb thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Bill appreciate it all the best of everybody.
Speaker 1: Thank God, bless you.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Well.
Speaker 2: Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham, the Great American Live Tom of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: There we go many issues.
Speaker 2: After one o'clock today we'll be Leland Bitterer of News Nation and talk about what's happening with the Matthew Perry and the five persons arrested for his ketamine poisoning and death, including his personal assistant who struck a deal to testify against the other ones. Two doctors who were involved, medical doctors, including is the Queen of Ketamine is there also. So we're going to see what happens with that down the road that after two o'clock. I love taking calls. We'll take some calls now to hear from herbre Eisenfeld. The guy's traveled. He's probably had more miles on him than any person in Tri State history. For more than half a century. He's been traveling anywhere between six and twenty times a year, all over the place. And when you spend time in Israel a least what I spent about a year and four months ago, it was like the difference between technicolor and a black and white film. When you went from Jewish areas with vibrancy, cleanliness, you have predicatroyed democracies. I saw Coptics, I saw Jews, I saw Christians and Catholics. I saw many Arabs and Muslims working in Israel, living side by side with Jews. It was a functional democracy with all the disagreements that one might have. The Whaling Wall was interesting, going into the Old Quarter. The guestsemone Galgotha Church of the Holy self Liccuras is wonderful. And we also spend time in so called Palestinians areas in the West Bank, like Nazareth and Bethlehem, and when you cross over through sometimes there were high fences, chain link fences into the Arab Palestinian areas. It was a black and white film. It was completely different. There was a lot of dirt, a lot of filth, not much business activity. You could tell you've went back in time, and the difference is there's an organization called the Muslim Brotherhood and hesbela hamas Palestinians that have preached hate against the Jews for more than a half a century, going on seventy years, and persons growing up there have a visceral hatred for Jews irrespective effects. And when the monies are donated into that dysfunctional society billions of dollars by the United Arab Emirates, the UN the United States, et cetera. The money is partial out to the leadership and they use the money for large houses and brand new cars. They don't use it for the betterment of the people, so to speak. And it's a very organized society. And I like to ask the great American will ask questions no matter where I go. So and I'm sitting in a Palestinian restaurant with fifteen to twenty of my friends, and things are organized, and Palestinians are here and there. They're friendly because we're spending lots of money. This was May of last year, and I asked a couple of them, tell me about your society, a house business, where do you go to school, how do you meet girls or how do you meet boys, etc. And it came back that there's various clans and groups in each neighbor at each community, and the West Bank organized by Arab and Muslim. Of course, Jews are not permitted. In fact, it is somewhat, maybe a little bit more dangerous for a Jew to walk in those areas than an American. And the father, the head of the clan, sets everything up and he is complete control of the clan. I said, what happens in America if someone has a car accident and runs into someone's car, what happens?
Speaker 1: Do you call the police?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, we don't call the police. I said, why what do you do? He said, Well, the head, the head of the group, the father or the grandfather, contacts the head of the father of the other group. And if it's some member of that group committing some civil wrong, it's worked out that you owe me this, you owe me that, you have to do this, you have to do that, and it's worked out. I said, what about marriages? Do you have dances and days? Oh no, no, no, no, no, how does that work?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: The head of the klan, the head of the group, small group by neighborhood, will pick out who you're going to marry or not marry, and then that every now and then it goes awry every now and then, but not often. And that's the way it works. And you will marry this person on that point and that person. What are schools like, Well, girls go to school until they're about thirteen or fourteen. Then they don't go to school anymore, don't normally they're married at fifteen, sixteen or seventeen. And shall we say sexual mutilation of girls is an epidemic. And the nation of Egypt, for example, and says ninety five percent of girls are sexually mutilated, have their cleatorus is removed and other things done to their private parts, generally by their mother and by the anties do that to the girls. And that happens also in the West Bank. And so the boys can go to high school, maybe maybe not to play soccer, but they get to work in the family enterprise whatever happens to be. It could be a restaurant, could be a shoe store, whatever it might be. There are lots of small businesses. Of course, no big box retailers are anywhere. And it's a business. And so you work, maybe you're renting cars or whatever. It might be, and you work in the family business. I had a taxi driver pick up a penny and I. We were in the Old Quarter in Jerusalem, and I told Herb Eisenfeld that we'd like to go to Mass at six pm. It's about a ten to fifteen minute drive away. So he summoned a taxi and he described described to the taxi owner part of the It was a Muslim, what I look like, and I'm on a particular street to raise my hand. He pulls up, sits down. We start driving to Mass at six o'clock. It's about five forty five forty five pm. And I start a conversation with him, which I do with a lot of people. And I said, what your name was, Mohammed something or other. I said, how long you been here? He said, I was born here, My mom and dad were born here, my grandparents were born here. And I said, how do you like what you're doing? He said, I like it, it's a job. But I said, how do you like living in Israel? He said, look at me and said too many Jews. I said, too many Jews. Well, you're living in Israel, he said, this is my country. We're from here. Too many Jews, And at this point Penny is kicking me, saying, shut the hell up. We want to get to the church on time, not go over a cliff. The idea I gleaned from all of that, and I know what the goal is is to live in peace, and which is certainly is what the Israelis want to live in peace. But it's hard to live in peace with someone large and millions of pea people who want to kill you, who don't think you exist, who believe that you're like a cockroach, or you're an aunt and to be squashed, and that you're not not a full human being. And that's the attitude. And now that after Hamas did what it did on October the seventh, ripping the babies out of mother's wombs who were Jewish, killing men, setting women on fire in front of their children, raping their children, kidnapping two hundred and fifty people, the outrages that the worst things that one human being of what a gun could do to another human being were done for hours in the Kibbutza's south of Jerusalem taken and now they're still allegedly about one hundred hostages remaining. And that group who did that or reward it with large amounts of money. If you kidnapped a Jew, you got paid generally from UN and US funds. And if you blow yourself up somehow, the family's paid. So you're paid to commit murder suicide, You're paid to do that. And now that these events have taken place the last nine months, it's even deeper. The hatred of Palestinians for Jews is unbridled. And so yes, it'd be nice to have a according to Congressman Greg Lansman, a permanent, temporary cease fire, that'd be a great idea. But to live next to and with individuals who once you did and will never change, at least for the last three thousand years, it's never changed. It's difficult, if not impossible, until the education system has changed, until the cultural systems have changed, and that's not going to happen. They're paid by the Emirates, by the UN and by the US, and the money is stolen at the top to be used by the leaders of a MOSS, which is very popular now in Palestine and the West Bank and the Gaza. The leadership of AMAS are very very popular and if the elections were held today, AMAS would win again in Gaza. So what do you do? I think you win the war. And Israel is not permitted to win a war. They're told they can't win. And I talked to a general about this on my Sunday Night show a few weeks ago, and I said, if you're if you're leading the IDF, and you've been attacked again and again again by Iran directly and indirectly, and they want you dead, and they're developing a nuclear weapon, and they've killed thousands of Jews and want to kill thousands more, and they won't stop. What do you do, he said, Will you win the war? I said, how would you win the war? He said, they have three oil depots that transmit oil to the world, three of them. Take them all out. It'll take twenty minutes, he said. Then there's two large water reservoirs up north of Tehran that serves all the drinking water for northern half of Iran. Take out, take out those reservoirs and guess what, there's no drinking water. Then take out the power grid, which can be done within about a six hour period. So the Iranians will be left with no oil, no money, no water, no fuel and no power the way to do it, and then Israel says, we won.
Speaker 1: You lost.
Speaker 2: If you keep doing that, it's going to get worse because at some point hesbla Hamas the Muslim brotherhood, Iran has committed to the destruction and the death of Israel. They want them dead. At no point would of America have left Adolph Hitler in charge of Germany and said, Okay, we need a permanent, temporary cease far to use fire. To use Greg Landsman's terms, it wouldn't work.
Speaker 1: Got to win.
Speaker 2: At this point, Israel's being bled dry slowly, but surely there's one hundred thousand or more Israelis that have left the North part of Israel, dispersed all over the country. There's no economy left in Israel. How long can they keep fighting at this level? They will fight like warrior poets, but at some point, when Iran actually gets a nuclear weapon, they will set it off in Israel and kill Jews.
Speaker 1: That's what they will do.
Speaker 2: And you know it, I know it, and the Jews know it, but they keep restrained because of America and the UN who says the Jews cannot win a war, Well, they need to win this war. This is the survivability of Israel. I could not imagine if America was invaded by Canada or Mexico what we would have done. We know what happened to nine to eleven, when Islamic terrorists killed about three thousand Americans. We went to war and killed hundreds of thousands of Muslim eras without question. And World War Two, when we thought America was at stake, we fire bombed Dresden, fire bomb Tokyo, nuclear bombs, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, and.
Speaker 1: Damn it, we won the war. We won and they lost.
Speaker 2: Israel must win this war, and if it does not, over time it will be bled to death, bled to death by the forces of Islamic terrorism. And this is not the present case in America. With fifty thousand Muslims living within the sound of my voice, How many times have any of those American Muslims committed any acts of terrorism?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: They answer is zero, zilch nada. This brand of Islam really exist in recent times until nineteen seventy two with Munich Olympics. Now is metastasized in taking over an entire country, which was Iran in nineteen seventy nine with the Atola and now this branch of Islam, which does not represent the branch in America, wants to destroy the world goes. They're a culture of death, not of life. Even Russians and Chinese want to live well in that part of the world. You get to heaven by dying or by killing someone. If you kill innocent children, there will be seventy two vergins in heaven waiting for you. Israel must win the war. Let's continue. Coming up next to Leland Vetter Moore at your home of the Reds playing tonight against Kansas City, and there's a strong heartbeat of glory for your Cincinnati Reds. Bill Cunningham, the Great American, Live at your Home of the Reds. News Radio seven hundred LW Bill Cunningham, the Great American.
Speaker 1: Of course, Leland vitterck own balances with Newes Nations Monday Friday and more, and so many things are going on. I hope that in a sense, the DNC doesn't replicate nineteen sixty eight because it would be an unmitigated disaster. But on the other hand, because I'm a Trump supporter, that might be a good thing, but it would mean a lot of people hurt and injured.
Speaker 2: At which we cannot have. So we'll see what the radical left does there. We see what happens in a restaurant in Harlem when some Democratic politicians seek to have a dinner and Hamas sympathizers run in with smoke bombs and cost complete havoc. A couple of cops NYPD were injured again. And this promises later this month and next when college campus is open to erupt in violence, which politically is probably going to help Donald Trump. But I hope it doesn't happen because of what's the injuries and the inflicted upon especially Jews. But nonetheless Leland Vidder, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham showing two quick issues. A couple of days ago, five persons were arrested in a Matthew Perry situation, and one doc sent another doc notes saying how much money can we get from this moron and the number was about fifty five thousand dollars in cash monthly, and he was injected by his own personal assistant. And the personal assistant has flipped to provide information on the Queen of Ketamine and also the two docs, and I would think the celebrity status of Matthew Perry had a lot to do with this happening, which is a full court press from the state of California. The Fedge got involved. If a regular schlep had the same thing happened to him, I doubt the consequence would be the same. What are the lessons about the if any about the death of Matthew Perry, which is almost like a suicide, but I'm sure he didn't intend to be killed, and those buzzing around him. I guess at fifty five thousand a month in cash, you're talking something north of six hundred and fifty thousand dollars in cash coming out of his pocket, Matthew Perry, And then you got these individuals getting special treatment because of the celebrity status. What comes to what comes to the forefront of your mind about Matthew Perry, if anything?
Speaker 5: Number One obviously really sad and that there we've lost so many of these really incredible cultural icons to similar situations, and it's always tragic and you think about to me, what I think about is all the families who are experiencing the same kind of grief from overdoses from addiction, from brought on by very similar drug dealers to the Queen of Kenemine, but who are never going to be prosecuted because the people they kill aren't famous.
Speaker 6: Right, And if you're if you're the father or mother.
Speaker 5: Of somebody who was addicted to fentanyl by an equally evil dealer, you're sitting there going where's justice for my son? Because we're led to believe that justice is for the victims, which in this case is Matthew Perry.
Speaker 2: Now, one hundred thousand or so are killed every year through fentanyl and other means.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's a load numb.
Speaker 2: And I wasn't quite aware of ketamine, went online, looked at it, and certainly it's a painkiller being used to produce some sort of euphoric state. And the only reason we know about this case is the status of Matthew Perry and the fact he had this problem for decades and he probably paid millions and millions of dollars. And when you had the leeches and the scorels scoundrels in Hollywood looking around somebody who could pay, they just beat him up as much as they could have kept him hooked on drugs. And the doctors, the two doctors who are supposed to heal first, do no harm were the ones doing major injuries. Of course it wasn't the doctors with the ketamine queens. She would have found someone else in The injection took place by his personal assistant of thirty years. I don't have a personal assistant. I assume you don't have a personal assistant outside of New Nation. And so they just used and abuse this guy. And he's dead and now someone's going to pay the price. And the penalties for this include life imprisonment, and that when the Feds are after you and they went.
Speaker 1: To bed.
Speaker 5: Side of this right is that you use this death as a warning to other would be dealers and to other doctors who are willing to do this and ke ketamine. It lives in that weird world where legal fentanyl does as well as well that there are people.
Speaker 6: Who can benefit from it.
Speaker 5: It's it's useful intriguing depression, it's useful in other clinical situations, and then it can also be abused, same with fentanyl. You know, people who are dying of cancer need it uh to It is the only drug that will subside the pain that they're going through.
Speaker 1: And ease their suffering.
Speaker 5: So in a sense, you if something good is going to come from It's one awareness of the dangers of this, but two the concept that doctors, you know, might think twice before becoming the next Queen of Ketamine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I would think in Matthew Perry's drug induced mind, he probably thought, Okay, I have two doctors prescribing this, and therefore it must be safe. And he in his mind think about Michael Jackson, right, same thing. I thought, Okay, I'm you know, I have a doctor here giving me the medicine and knocked me out and make me sleep at night, and so therefore it must be safe. So the medical license is used to kill someone instead of help someone, and that's sick. We'll see what happens, but I would anticipate these five individuals, the two docs and the Queen Ketamine, is going to be in sing sing for life at some point. Secondly, before we talk about politics, I had on a guest the other day from the Heritage Foundation talking about the Digital Services Act, which was passed in the EU, of which I think there's twenty two or twenty seven European countries, and that is and they've hired hundreds of individuals to patrol the Internet in search of disinformation and misinformation that may lead Europeans onto the wrong path when it comes to various issues. And one of the persons involved in the Digital Services Act said that after a few days ago, when Donald Trump and Elon Musk were on x for like two two and a half hours, they put out lots of disinformation and misinformation, And one of the advocates employed by the Digital Services Act said that what we're going to do is seeking arrest warrant for Elon Musk or Donald Trump if they come to Europe. And I'm thinking, are you kidding me? They don't have a First Amendment. And there was a police chief in Britain that's going to seek in arrest warrant for a British politician who's conservative who put out disinformation about immigrants. They're having a terrible immigrant problem because there was some illegal immigrant. One illegal immigrant with knives went and killed I think three children, mortally wounded about ten others along with their mothers who were having a tailor swift party. And the natives in the Britain got all exercised about this and committed some serious acts of vandalysm burglary against the Islamic centers and so the guy in charge said, any more disinformation about the BRIT's immigration status, individuals are going to be arrested. Is Leland vitted or should Bill Cunningham be concerned when this thing metastasizes, they organize themselves later this year or next that if you be vacationing in Italy. I love going to Rome the Vatican. I love going to Florence and looking at David. My wife says it looks something like yours, truly, but she's having some seeing problems. But nonetheless, I was gonna.
Speaker 6: Say, Bill, where's the line of this and misinformation?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Well, are you concerned about where we're headed with this thing?
Speaker 5: I just been thinking about you and the David. You know, your golf swing looks a lot like Hill Nicholson's too. I'm wondering about this in your your You're onto something in that. This may be a little bit like Alvin Bragg, right, This may be a point where you can sort of have a selective prosecution. Now and it was the problem with the International Criminal Court that that's going after Israel now.
Speaker 6: A slight just thought here.
Speaker 5: It was not an illegal immigrant in the United Kingdom that killed the three girls. It was just set on the internet. It was. And that's part of the problem here now right, is that a lie can get around the world faster than the truth can put its pants on. And that is a danger. It's very when we stop agreeing on what the truth is and stop agreeing that it's necessary to tell the truth regardless of who it helps and who it hurts, and inconvenient facts are still facts, that becomes a problem. But I do I worry that if I take my darling Rachel on a honeymoon somewhere not nearly as culturally significant or educational as seeing the David and Florence, will I be arrested?
Speaker 6: No, I don't, It doesn't.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's where this is going. But the fact that we're talking.
Speaker 6: About it, I think says says an awful lot.
Speaker 2: Well, the International Criminal Court is a warned for the arrest of Benjamin Netanyahu, but not a warrned for the arrest of Sinhwar, the Hamas leader that started this war, the only one who arrest Benjamin Netanyahu. And I'm thinking, well, one out of rest warrants for a Hamas leadership, one out of rest warrants for the Iranian leadership. It's only the jew the leader of Israel. It's getting the arrest warrant from the International Criminal Court. And I see it happening in real time, and I'm thinking, oh my god, what are we dealing with here? And that is that Europe has lost its way completely. They don't have a First Amendment we do here, And as Felix Frankfurter said the Great Justice, the remedy for bad speech is good speech. The remedy for wrong speech is correct speech. In America, we have the First Amendment protecting us, thank god. But in Europe they do not. And what they have in Europe is a politically orienteded Alvin Bragg type who wants to go after political opponents, acting as if they committed serious crime. And I would note that Judge Mrshawn has not continued the sentencing of Donald Trump in about three weeks. And the Trumpster is saying, and I think it's true that Alvin Bragg's going to put him in jail. There's no stopping the New York Democrats. And then you go to up the pell of court. They go to the Supreme Court of State of New York, then you jump to federal court. It could be hours or days before Trump gets out of jail. Can you imagine Judge Juan Mrshawn locking up Donald Trump at the middle of September.
Speaker 5: I think that in twenty twenty four, you've got to imagine everything.
Speaker 2: And Leland, Ain't that the truth? Because no one could have seen what's going on right now? And if that happens, I think politically, my gut tells me it would help him.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: I think it would absolutely help him.
Speaker 5: Number one, you know the flip side of that, not to go too far is number one, it would help him. And number two, we always worry about the wrong thing, right, you know, we always talk about certain things and think we haven't figured out and on and on and on, and then all of a.
Speaker 6: Sudden, Donald Trump gets shot. So is it possible? And look, you know, you think.
Speaker 5: About in hindsight that you know, Joe Biden dropping out with the most predictable thing in hindsight that you can possibly imagine, right.
Speaker 1: That he's gonna have a terrible debate and everybody said.
Speaker 6: It was gonna happen.
Speaker 5: When you talk about how can he go on? How can he go on? And you know what, when he when he dropped out, okay, and Kamala Harris took over, which was the most predictable thing possible. Donald Trump and his scene were caught completely flat footed for the past four weeks trying to define Kamala Harris. The fact that they didn't have opposition research ready to go and ads cut the minute it happened to try and defind her, and they hadn't. They hadn't field tested various attack lines and focus group and figured it out and had it all done is wild. Yeah, absolutely complete political malpractice to have not done that. We're gonna have Corey Lewandowski on the show tonight and we're writing about this in war Notes, which is our daily newsletter that comes out every day and go to war notes dot com and subscribe for free. And we're writing about this that you know, now, all of a sudden, in the middle of August, Donald Trump is seated an entire month to the Democrats. You've got another week coming up of the DNC infomercial, and now they're starting after Labor Day trying to figure out what's the best part of twenty twenty and what's there in the worst parts of the twenty twenty campaign To get rid of in the best parts of the twenty sixteen campaign to bring on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I said months and months and months ago, Joe Biden will not be the nominee because he can't win, and at some point he's gonna leave. Maybe the June twenty seventh debate was the trigger. And if Trump had something to say about that, I would not have debated him after the DNC and then it would have been too late. But for political reasons. I don't know why he did that, but he did. And the just run eds Kama Harris in her own words, to just put up five or six in her own words and.
Speaker 1: Quickly defined I.
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know, and uh, maybe there was a thought that Joe Biden would be the nominee. I And the biggest scandal happening in American politics, at least in the last several years, is the fact that Joe Biden was lied about by Kamala Harris and all the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, et cetera, about how competent, how sharp he was. Kamala Harris said about a month before the June twenty seventh debate, I'm with him almost every day. He asked inquisitive questions, as sharp as attacked. He can recite the Korean alphabet backwards. This guy's on top of his game. Morning Joe Scarborough said that this is the best version of Joe Biden there's ever been, and everyone just lied, lied, lied, light, and as soon as he left it was all of a sudden. Kamala Harris, who last year the Washington establishment said get rid of Kamala Harris as the VP Newsweek Washington Post. She's a drag on the ticket. She can't communicate, she doesn't complete tasks, she has no political foundation acceptable to the American people. Here we are a year later, and she's a cross between Margaret Thatcher and Joan of Arc. The same media that last year said she's incompetent now saying she is so competent you can't even ask her a question because she has the answer ready to go in her mind. But she won't give interviews, nor will she give interviews. I'd like to see her with you on News Nation for about an hour, but she'll never do that. She'll have some interview with sixty Minutes, or maybe with Morning Joe, or just queue up Oprah Winfrey and then she would have checked off the list. Okay, I did my interview.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Back to the teleprompter. Here's the Leland vintat Are you ready for the big question? Hit me if all this happens, wait so long for the big questions? Well, I'm just clearing my throat at this point. I'm just getting ready for the big question. The big question is this, Let's assume that the DNC is not as bad starting now as it should be. And let's say they get through that, and let's say she gets through the one or two debates that's going to happen. I suggest there's going to be one debate whoever wins September tenth, that'll be the end of the debates. And then after that, she's up in the polls, and she will conduct an interview with Oprah Winfrey about her feelings and what kind of tree would you like? And then she goes back to the teleprompter. Can she do that for the next two months and win the presidency?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: Can she do it for the next two and a half months? Yes, yes, can do anything right?
Speaker 1: And the question is.
Speaker 5: Will And I think this is an important point. The press turned on Joe Biden you say whatever you want about Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats anything else.
Speaker 6: People who really kicked out Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: Was the press.
Speaker 6: They smell blood in the water, but more importantly, they felt like they've been hoodwind and.
Speaker 5: Suddenly they were a disposed and their credibility was on the line. And the only way to to sort of amend that sin.
Speaker 4: Is to.
Speaker 5: Have gone after him. And they turned on him right the same way the press turned on Donald Trump in twenty twenty exrctly the same way the press turned on Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I think the question is.
Speaker 5: Does the press become embarrassed by the sycophantic coverage of Kamala Harris?
Speaker 1: I say, I said, no.
Speaker 5: Okay, well then then then then then you answered, Then you answered your.
Speaker 2: Own question at least alternative. What's Kamala Harris? Come October, there'll be no alternative. And the press knows what's taken. They have such a visceral hatred for Donald Trump by any means necessary, they want to get rid of him. But Leland letter up up against the clock. We got a run, but Matthew Perry, they the Digital Services Act. Kamala Harrison price controls. Away we go, but uh Leyland vetter, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. When you go in your big honeymoon, be careful about going to Europe. All right, Leland, give my best to Rachel in the family. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Thanks Bill.
Speaker 2: All right, let's continue the Digital Services Act MM Bill Cunningham News Radio, seven hundreds WLW.
Speaker 1: Mean wilin the intreged Forest.
Speaker 7: Underdog Brad Robbins, ready to hold, cal Adamitas, ready to snap. Adamitas fires it back. Robins puts it down. The kick is on its way. It is good baby.
Speaker 2: Hello, bietm Skulls.
Speaker 1: I'm broadcasting segment big News about money. Mack. What about money? Well, it's not about Jamar Chase, but a Bengals update. Well, they brought to you buy a Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Party Town twelve locations in northern Kentucky, the largest bourbon selection in the tri state.
Speaker 2: Good Spirits and Party Town. Don't forget about McKinley mortgage and Paul Luck.
Speaker 1: That is correct.
Speaker 2: We've got mortgage needs. Call McKinley mortgage. Now rates have dropped Money Mack has been paid Moneymack. The Bengals have agreed to terms on a three year, sixteen and a half million dollar contract extension with Kicker Evan McPherson. Per his agents, Moneymack will earn ten million in new money in the first year of the deal, deal highest ever for a three year Kicker extension.
Speaker 1: Money Mac Money Bit's the jackpot. So we have no back down. We have no response yet from JMC on this deal deal. What about the deal? Well, he's still money Mack and Money Mack and well they just who was it? Was it Harrison Bucker. They got the big money from Kansas City, right, Uh? So they got the I guess some pretty women there. But so the money Mack has got themselves. Money Mack has got a deal.
Speaker 3: Deal.
Speaker 2: Is it this year and then three after that?
Speaker 1: Is that it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: So it's four years this year and three more?
Speaker 1: Yep. So what about Jamar Chase.
Speaker 2: Jamar Chase is still.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Uh but he's there. He is in Chicago. Yes, Yes, it's good. Jamar Chase is in Chicago with the team. Yes, that's good for money Mack. But I want to see Jamar Chase. It's not a long term guarant And what's happening in the Bengals injury wise? Do you tell me it's getting worse?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Running back Chris Evans suffered a torn PA tell attendant in his knee during special team's work yesterday and he'll miss the upcoming seasons. The running back. So you needed running back there and a kicker. What about Joe Mixon, Joe Joe Mixes in Houston? I get him back. Offensive lineman Dante Smith carted off the field yesterday in Chicago during the joint practice and he's on crutches. But I've not heard what his problem and what his injury is. He he was hurt on eleven on eleven drills. You know all about that, right, eleven on eleven? What about Memes Mims is out for weeks with a torn peck, So they got no peck? They got no they got a foot there go a knee and a knee. What else?
Speaker 2: They got a ten million a sixteen million dollar kicker? What about the reds? He forgot about the rents tonight, Kansas City.
Speaker 1: I'll get to it. Hang on, will he the student reporters of Proud Service, every local thamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you can feel it and Beautiful Milford, the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating. At five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four Sports Thank you, Roxy. We also want to thank Lears Prime Market for the finest meats. Trust a Lear's Prime Market, your one stop shop for everything. Full catering service Deluxe Delhi located in beautiful Milford downtown. Learsprime dot Com. Lears Prime always on a cut above. The Red Legs tied for second in the NL Central and riding a four game win streak. About that facing off against the other team from Missouri this weekend, the Chiefs no the Kansas City Royals the other baseball team first of three. Michael Lorenzen remembers tonight for Kansas City so through a no hit or what for the Phillies last year?
Speaker 2: Remember him against Nick Martinez who I think thirteen innings without a run.
Speaker 1: And coverage begins at five point forty Sports Talk, Ralfse American Grill, Inside Pitch Ben, the Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. Now Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Christian Yelich undergoing season ending back surgery. Today, they've lost their best pitcher and their best player and they're still in first places place. So he's not played since late July. Say, he's getting isotopes put in this back. Do you know anybody me I'm getting Doctor Ernst. I'm off Wednesday and Thursday next week. I've done the epidurals without much success. Next up radioactive isotopes and planted in my spine.
Speaker 2: Will you start glowing?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 1: The only bad newsday at night?
Speaker 4: You and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have it done Wednesday morning, and doctor Earn said, after three hours you should be able to walk.
Speaker 1: I said, hold on, let's break that sentence down a minute for pronouns and adjectives and verbs.
Speaker 2: Should walk you should be underlined? Should oh be said?
Speaker 1: Okay? Because right now? Can I walk?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I played golf yesterday and almost kicked the crap out of my lane. Who paid off his bets to me, by the way. But nonetheless, he tells you a ringer something after three to four hours you should be able to walk.
Speaker 1: I said, I can't. I can walk now. Sounds like one of those drug commercials on TV and you get all kind of effects and even death. Wait, numbs up? You know and you have you have num numb numb legs, I said, doc.
Speaker 2: A numb couple people around here. Up, you should be able to walk?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Major League Baseball is considering some rule changes.
Speaker 1: We need them, umpowering, we need that one that would keep starting pitchers in the game longer. Starters would have to complete six innings before being removed from the game.
Speaker 2: That's a mistake right there.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: What if a guy's get gives up ten runs in the first inning, You think he's gonna want to stay in the game. No, that's stupid, right, thank you, That is stupid. You might make it three innings or four innings, right, but not six uns are gonna start falling off. They fall off right now?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: How many injuries of the redshead they got all of them? I'm about astraptor Williams.
Speaker 2: Go down the alphabet. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Well he at the Cincinnati opening tennis. They had a big rain delay this morning. Can you say the name which has backed everything up? Can you say the names?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can say the name, Yes I can. You can't uh, the let's see Carlos Alcarez his the suspended match from last night is coming up here against gaylmand Fees of France. Uh and uh, let's see the number one seed IgA Schweyan Tech has beaten Marta Coustack the fifteen seed six two six two And uh, mister missus and miss the schuiyan Tech moves on.
Speaker 2: I can't disagree with your pronunciation. I never heard of any of these ladies. Of course, co co golfr upset yesterday.
Speaker 1: Not good. Uh, let's see tell me who beat her? No, I have no idea. Try to say that name Yuliah putin Seva sounds like a kidney condition. Poot and seven. I think she's related to Putin seven. Yeah, I bet that's not right. You want to I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Jonnick Center, the number one men's seat is going to be in action. So you're gonna know a center because you are one, right, aren't we all?
Speaker 5: Not me?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm bathed in the blood of Jesus. Let's see and then well oh and then uh, you know so much for a Kentucky eating coach cal Uh, Kentucky coach Mark Pope has secured a top talent and in state man he got Malachi Moreno. Four year start four year center for the twenty twenty five staff. Mister Moreno is out of Georgetown, Kentucky Tennis, the former home of the Bengals training camp and the current home of where they make toyotas.
Speaker 2: What what women are playing in tennis today? Can give me the rundown of the matches? Uh? Not really no, because it's all backed up. Everything's all backed up, the.
Speaker 1: Names of the women playing well, the main one that all you had to do was to worry about the ego Schwean Tech, the number one seed.
Speaker 2: Has moved on. I don't think you're pronouncing that correct. I believe me, I've been I've been practicing that for five days.
Speaker 1: Is there an N in that name? Somewhere?
Speaker 2: You saw tech? Schwon Tech?
Speaker 1: How is there an N in there?
Speaker 2: I have no idea that's how they pronounced it. I go to pronounced names dot com.
Speaker 1: Reason more than names. I don't won't give you any more name because you can't say, well, nobody else is playing yet.
Speaker 2: How about this all backed up there? I want to rock here so bad for this one. Gambling violations prompt Notre Dame men's swim team to be suspended. What the entire team has gone Really suspended it's men's swimming team on Thursday for at least one year after an external review found members of the team violent NCAA rules on gambling and also not treating each other with respect indignity. Pete Barbakua, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means? Wait, Manute, they were betting? You mean they were betting on each other in swimming. They did not reveal the details of the review, but.
Speaker 2: Story in tur Rock here today, I don't know. According to a person with knowledge of the situation, members of the team Rock instead up a makeshift internal sportsbook where athletes could wager on the times posted by themselves or teammates at the meets. Athletes were not found to have been betting on opposing teams or Notre Dame itself, just on each other.
Speaker 1: The person said.
Speaker 2: More than sixty percent of the returning team, which includes twenty five swimmers, took part in a betting scheme. I don't know, Notre Dame right down the tubes again, Well, I don't know, Willie. We got an update now from tennis. Let's see Carlos al Karez has suspended matches underway with Ted McKay took the first set last night six ' four. Now mister mo Fees of France has comeback. It's six all in the second set.
Speaker 1: What if you lose Alcatraz, Well then you got Alexander ZAIREV. You got Taylor Townsend, Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift, she played no can you say her name? She's singing in in London. Yeah, yeah, Well that's it. Say give me out of the Stews report. I'm gonna open up the phone lines and hear from the American people. When you call in.
Speaker 2: You're taking two calls two days in a row, two days. I know there's something wrong with you.
Speaker 1: Now, well I'm gonna do it again.
Speaker 2: Seven nine seven thousand, or pounds seven hundred on the issues that confront and confound you. You can join the Big One and have your voice heard against the fruited plane and all the glories of this great radio station. Seven four nine seven thousand. Sean McMahon from Raw is my producer now and he's from Elders So when you call in, say hi to Sean McMahon seven seven one thousand, of course five one three segment, give me out of the Stuge Report.
Speaker 1: William was on this day a very sad one for music fans. August the sixteenth, nineteen seventy seven, in Memphis, Tennessee. Don't say it. The King Elvis Presley passed away on this day on a nineteen seventy seven on the toilet with drugs in his system. Last concert was in Indianapolis at Market Square Arena. Never you know what, never went every one of his concerts within the United States over the years. You know why Colonel Tom Parker was like, didn't the reason undocumented?
Speaker 2: He was an undocumented alien, didn't have a passport.
Speaker 1: How many more millions of dollars would Elvis had all of Why didn't he do?
Speaker 2: Just send him over there and you stay here? Well, the colonel stole millions from elbow, that's true. That's another story. You got that right, But all right, segment, give me out of the Studge Report. Please we leave you with the immortal words of the stew Report.
Speaker 1: I know you guys are objective over there, that you just report the news as it is CNN makes it, And I.
Speaker 4: Wasn't supposed to be, but I guess it is.
Speaker 2: You guys are objective, and the audience in New York laughed and get falled segment.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Your calls are next seven four nine, seven thousand, Bill Cunningham, we have three lines, open a news radio seven hundred that your.
Speaker 1: Other babe, make a good woman steel, I'll make an old woman bless.
Speaker 4: I make a young girl see.
Speaker 5: That I'm bad of the bowl, bad of the bowl.
Speaker 2: The bowl, Billy Cunningham, the great American. The lines are full, of course with your words. I'll give a one minute thought before we so much further. A friend of mine sent me a text as to why Hamas does not quit, not as surrender. Normally, when you're defeated, an army, even the Japanese army or the German army, surrenders because you've lost you can't win. However, that's not the goal of a maas. The goal of a mass is to kill Jews and Americans wherever they might be located. Hamas's goal is to keep the war going because they get paid for it. The leadership and death is not something to be avoided, it is something to be embraced. So when you have an enemy that will not quit, will not retire, will not surrender because they're paid great amounts of money at the top in order to keep the war going. And secondly, when you put command and control centers inside hospitals and schools and apartment buildings, daring the Israelis to attack your control centers which they voluntarily put inside apartment buildings, knowing the reaction which happened the other day with that terrible incident where those little baby boys, twins three days old were killed. Because of the activities of Amas. Amas is causing this to happen, not the Jews. Jews want to win the war and live in peace. Amas wants to keep the war going and live in death. So that's why there's not a surrender. They don't surrender because that's not their goal. Their goal is to get money, lots of money at the leadership level, to have as many Palestinians killed as possible by the activities of Hamas. Then blame the Israelis for defending themselves. Let's go to the calls. We have thousands and thousands on hold. Let's go to Paul and Batavia also known as Batavia, and Rick and Charlie and Tim and Angie and Springboro and thousands of others. Paul and Badavilla. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Paul, how are you?
Speaker 8: Bill? I am great, and you and your wife, Kenny, that's very very interesting on your trip after. I'll make it brief. I'm eighty eight and my wife and I. My father in law was a general in the army. In fact, he was the chief of the Army dental Corps at time, and we took a trip with them to West Berlin, and of course you had a wall at that time. You could go through the wall. So we went through the wall and took a walk. There was no happy faces. There were people there, but there was no economy. Everybody was gone. On our side, everything was happy. So even took a trip on a boat because there's a lake in the middle of East Brolin and West Berlin. And the minute we got near the border, German could come over and track you. And then you go back, and then of course you had peace agreement. And someone once said, tear the wall down. I believe I can recall that.
Speaker 1: I had the same experience in Israel.
Speaker 2: You go from technicolor to darkness, and it's Bethlehem, Nazareth, whatever it might be. And of course the excuse is well. The Jews don't what the Palestinians the Gaza can do whatever they want to do.
Speaker 1: I mean, live your life.
Speaker 2: I mean the land itself in nineteen forty eight was no different than Israel than it was in Gaza. It was same desert. But after seventy years with the Jews in charge, it is a flourishing Western democracy that wants peace, and the other side is committed to the death and destruction of every Catholic, Christian Jew in America anywhere in the world. And they won't stop. It's not like they're going to say, Okay, we lost, we surrender. You can't surrender, bros. You get paid to fight, and you get paid to die and when you die you go to heaven with seventy two virgins, and so there's nothing there. Thanks for your call.
Speaker 4: We got to go.
Speaker 2: We got Rick and then Angie, Rick in Hills, and then Angie and Charlie and many others and Rick, please go ahead.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 9: I remember some time ago Barack Obama man an executive order ordered all these different county board of elections to all get the same vote county machines. So and there was hearings on this, and they Congress was complaining that they were made in China, and I remember it was brought up that they thought that it might be possible to hack into these machines to somehow set the election results and change them. And in these screwy elections we've had, and just and even in the Hamilton County where unknown judges get elected, it almost seems like these these voting machines that are all come, that are all made in China, are somehow be able to be hacked into when they're counting the ballots, change the results and then put it back the way it was before. So when they run a test on them, they don't know that anything was wrong, and so we all like dupes except the results. And I just think that you can count hand count the ballots and these swing counties of these states this coming election, when Trump frauds, he's allowed to ask for han recounts. They never did it before in twenty twenty. They should do it this time because if they find out that there's a discrepancy, that'll throw the whole thing in the uproard. Everybody will have to recount everything.
Speaker 4: That's what they should do.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I think Ohio Kentucky and Indiana have the fairest elections that we can have and that I trust the Secretary of States several in Ohio. I'm not so sure about Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but I'm sure about the state of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 2: Let's go to a Jane Springboro and Jane Springboro give me a full report. What do you got, Hi, Bill, this is the Inji.
Speaker 10: I've listened to your show all the time. I'm a young, working, hard, hardworking lady in Ohio, maybe an atypical listener to conservative talk radio, but I listened as much as I can and I heard on your last few episodes how people won't vote for Trump because he's not a gentleman. And I just really want to challenge the left on that because a lot of the you know, the left is a little hypocritical. But the point I'm trying to make is the support Trump because he's not a gentleman.
Speaker 3: But when you listen to the.
Speaker 10: Current music that's out there, the lyrics, how inappropriate and degrading they are towards young ladies. It's hard to criticize and smear who Trump is if he's not a gentleman when you know, we only offer explicit material on that from that side, and you know with the music they support just the lyrics or just not a gentleman like. So that's no reason to vote for Trump. You got to kind of practice what you preach, if you.
Speaker 1: Will, Angie, you're like a woman.
Speaker 2: I would not vote for a man because he's a man, any more than you should vote for a woman because she's a woman. I don't care about that. I'd vote for a black female and a heartbeat if that black female was mentally confident and believe in my philosophy. You know, Angie, there was a book called Things that Matter by Charles Crowdhammer, and he said many times in life that Americans who pay little attention to politics get impressions from the mainstream media about the persons they vote for without knowing the policy prescriptions. Right now, Harris is laying out her economic plan for the future, well for the last whatever she's going to say in a few minutes, she said four years to implement the plans she's now proposing. Nothing stopped her in Joe Biden from not spending six trillion dollars from not considering abortion to be a sacrament, from not keeping the southern border wide open. And the lieutenant the vice president of right now the governor of Minnesota was someone, according to the police union, that wanted Minneapolis to burn. He wanted to defund the police. He told homeowners to use paintballs on their porch that the writers came to their house. And that's the person that would be a heartbeat away from the presidency. And I think it's said that so many voters don't get involved in politics, don't listen to talk radio, they don't read the trades, they don't watch TV except the nightly news, and they get their opinion based upon things that don't matter. What matters is the economy. What matters is public safety, What matters is the southern border. And these other things about whether Trump had sex with a porn star or Trump it sex with some playboy model is interesting and in scintillating, but it doesn't really affect my life. What affects my life is the economy. And whatever she's going to say in a few minutes, let's face it, she could have implemented these things without proposing them. Nothing's stopped her, and Joe Biden from doing whatever they wanted to do, and what they did wrecked the economy, raise prices, destroyed the cost of groceries, and made it impossible for an average American to buy a house, get a car, or whatever. That's what things that matter. So, Angie, you're right. Things that matter are not the personality or the sexual peccadillos of a candidate.
Speaker 10: Yes, sir, I'm concerned where they're taking my life. And that's why I have to vote for Donald Trump because his efforts are tried and true, and as a young person that is working very hard to make it in this world and try to do all the right things, that's where my heart is. And I hope you go to see that too.
Speaker 1: I hope. So I have my doubts.
Speaker 2: I have my doubts because you know, Benjamin Franklin said back in seventeen eighty seven, you might remember, coming out of Independence Hall, it was asked by a citizen, Hey, mister Franklin, do we have a monarchy or do we have a democracy? And he said, well, we have a republic if we can keep it. And it's up to each American each election. This one is so important to say you know what, I want a constitutional republic. I want to keep the country the way it is and make it better and not go back to the policies or Jimmy Carter, and not go back to the policies of Barack Hussein Obama, and not go back to the policies of Bill Clinton. I want a country that's functional. I want, Angie, when you're seventy six years old, many many, maybe half a century from now, I want you to look back and say I called the Bill Cunningham Show way back in twenty twenty four, and it is now twenty seventy four. I called in twenty twenty four, and I had hope and faith that young Americans between the ages of eighteen and thirty five recognized that their future is in a constitutional republic, not in a socialist democratic And to have the government do everything for you means you do nothing for yourself.
Speaker 1: And we can't have it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, no, sir, And I cherish my freedom now and I certainly hope I have my same freedom, if not the more, at seventy four. So if you ever need a refreshing young opinion, you can always call on me, Angie.
Speaker 2: That's why I take calls is our airwaves are open to people like you whose voice generally has not heard. If you watch TV and you don't like what's being reported, you can't jump on set and say, wait a minute, ser ripaalolo, that's wrong. If you read something in the lad who are the dayton Dale News you don't like, you can send a letter to the editor, but it's not her. But in talk radio, in real time, you can have your viewpoint heard to two hundred thousand people. And that's the unique aspect of talk radio which I enjoy so much well.
Speaker 10: And that's why I listen to you, because the large offering from the media is just simply largely untrue. It's biased, and if you don't really take a global look at things, you know you'll just you'll just continue along the mainstream ways just the way they want you to, kind of like sheep, and we know that's not the right answer for our for ourselves, for our families, for our future children. So we have to really hear, hear another perspective. So that was the point of mind today, that was.
Speaker 2: Sheep gets sheared, then they get slaughtered. And I want to be proud American like a stallion on the ranges of wyoming, scratching and a pair of pale blue sky. I don't want to be someone depending upon government with my mouth open, my hands out. How much can you give me? And I'll vote for the candidate that gives me the most. I want to be an independent American who believes in God, in our way of life, and I want to pass it on a little bit to younger And if you, if I had some measurable impact in your young life, that's.
Speaker 1: The reason I do this.
Speaker 10: You did, and believe it or not, Bill, there are people who are willing to pull a cart and not just ride in it. I know it doesn't seem when you look, probably at a younger generation like there's many of us, but there are some. So fine reassurance in that.
Speaker 2: God bless America and God bless Springboro, Ohio. God bless you, Angie, thank you, thank you, God bless you. See something like that gives me that call. And a couple of days ago, I had a call from Milford from a guy who told me I don't vote anymore. I can't trust it. I said, look, if you don't vote, then you give all the other people who do vote control over your life. And I know that voting is imperfect. I think, especially in Nevada, especially in Michigan, is very imperfect. But I do know one thing that Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana have a functional voting system. Courage you all to vote, and so got a run. I appreciate all the calls as stacked and packed, but I'll do this again more next week, except on Wednesday and Thursday, and I'm gonna have an ablation down on my back which put Michael Waves to kill the nerves in my back, and anticipate that doctor Ernst to do a great job. And I'll be back with you on Friday, loud, proud and sassy to play golf with great Americans like Mike Lane, who I regularly lose to. But Mike Lane also is a great American. Let's continue with more two twenty five Home of Your Reds playing tonight starting about five forty, first pitch about six forty, and I like to think it's real and not memory. So I like to think that the Reds are now about three and a half games out of first, out of the last wild card spot, and hopefully tonight they can make inroads against Kansas City then go to Toronto with Joey Vado and then play four in Pittsburgh next weekend, which is bigger than Montana. Then back home, thanking for your call and you made my day, Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 1: W LW Mike Allen, let you know the most important call of my life.
Speaker 8: It popped up and we didn't recognize the uh the caller ID, and it went to UH, it went to voicemail.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tim, it's Kamala. I really want to talk to you. Oh hello, hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting in Iraqi.
Speaker 2: You're good friend. Kamala Harris wants to help the middle class and fight for consumers. Where in the hell has she been the past four years? One might ask, Yeah, yeah, what about that?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So why would anybody believe for a second that they're actually going to do anything when they've been there the whole time.
Speaker 1: Have instituted this many years ago.
Speaker 2: When I talked to when I talked to the guy that run Kroger. You may know about Kroger Rodney McMullen, one of my good friends, the CEO. They make less than one percent and profit on total average is very small round one, and they give away billions of dollars worth of food to everybody, and he says, to accuse us of price gouging. We charge the customers. We have the purveyors, we have the ranchers, we have the farmers. They give us the product out of cost, and we pay them for the product they give us. Then we pass it on and make about one percent. And she accuses Kroger of price gouging. Making one percent. That's gouging. So's anybody going to fall for this scheme? Yeah, yo, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: It's kind of stupid because like an arsonist that sets a fire and then comes back on our later, they he'll put it out. Her policies caused this, She said, everything Biden did, I did on itill. I imagine what a Kamala Harris presidency would be because you're living through that nightmare right now, and it is a nightmare.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good right there. Thank you refused. I look at ESPN that you control.
Speaker 1: And we were going to get to this. The Notre Dame, the entire team has been suspended for at least a swimmer swimming team for illegal gambling on themselves.
Speaker 11: Essentially set up their own sports book and had over underlines on a time or well you beat this time, not beat this time?
Speaker 1: You get bet It isn't that gambling. Isn't that legal awes that make you feel you can't bet on the sport in which you are participating on to Pete Roosevelt, Now here's the thing, now, if this sort of deal is going on in swimming, swimming, you think it's going on, and I know some of the bigger sports.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, So what do you think about Notre Dame again in the headlines? You called a ESPN and got it off the headlines.
Speaker 11: Right here, All I'm saying is their football team is what I'm focused on right now. We're not going to talk about that was in the past, But the football teams today. What do you mean its in the past? Yesterday? It was at least yes Thursday, it was Thursday. Football team will make the college Football Playoff. You were in the three through road games start off at Texas A and M. I'll be a tough one, pretty good. Mikeel Co is a new coach. He was Riley Leonard, the quarterbacks coach, underdoger. They will be favored there. They will be favored. So their offensive line keeps gooding same thing. Well, they're they're promising offensive lineman tore at peck, he's out for the season. A lah a Marius Mims tore a peck to a peck. I need terror past two years old to.
Speaker 2: I'm lefting fifteen pounds at night, I get in front of bright bart or Fox, and I got my fifteen pounds. Look at this right here, because see it boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 1: Look that nothing.
Speaker 2: You got my surgery, get my back ready to go on Wednesday. Now she's saying she's gonna lower prescriptive drug cast, lower the cost of groceries.
Speaker 1: Why haven't you done it?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: Righty? How is she going to do it?
Speaker 2: Don't question, don't ask, Kyle, Just understand.
Speaker 6: That this Joe.
Speaker 11: I saw a thing the other day that everyone's wondering, like, how does a lot of these news networks CNN for instance, MSNBC that have terrible ratings, know, how do they still stay on air? Apparently it's because the pharmaceutical industry spends billions of dollars in advertising.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 11: You know, there's only two countries in the world that allow pharmaceutical companies to advertise on TV.
Speaker 1: I mean, it seems kind of.
Speaker 11: Not not a bad thing, right, like, hey, take this drug, take this drug, take this drug that you know, other countries the other one hundred and ninety eight have said that's probably not a good idea.
Speaker 2: But it's propping up this crap. And also the shot they lose his weight. MPa, that's it right there, that's a big one segment. Give me some sports. But he refuses to answer the question swimming. Well, they the student borders a process.
Speaker 1: It was a very local tempst heating and air conditioning dealers thamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Western hills called Durban Heating and Cooling at.
Speaker 2: Five one, three, five nine, eight eighty four forty nine.
Speaker 1: Or go to Durbin Heating and Cooling dot com and also the stutione repoort is brought to you by Paul Luck and mckinnedy. Mortgage rates are down call now take care of your debt segment. Please pronounce the names of the female tennis players. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Party Town twelve locations in northern Kentucky. The Bengals and kicker Evan McPherson have reached agreement on a new three year, sixteen and a half million dollar contract extension extension Moneymack was entering the final year of his deal deal he was nineteen. He's in. He's nineteen for nineteen in the playoffs, twenty one field goals of fifty plus yards.
Speaker 2: That's third most over the last three years.
Speaker 1: So he's this year plus three on top of that, he's gonna It's not a bad deal.
Speaker 2: They lost Chris Levens yesterday to a torn pateell attendon. How is that possible?
Speaker 1: The same injury, the same injury for offensive tackle Dante Smith today. He's done.
Speaker 11: That is both of your teller tendon out. I guess probably next to your achilles is like the toughest tend in your body.
Speaker 2: Well, that's hard to do both of them.
Speaker 1: How come Bengals and Bears tomorrow preseason game two of the Windy City People Best Bengals coverage nine am, right after Gary Jeff Walker? What time that game and the pre pre pregame Sports one pm one pm Saturday.
Speaker 2: Correct noon local times Chicago.
Speaker 1: That's stupid. Reds and Royals tomorrow tonight, start of a three game set five forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill, Inside Pitch and Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. Now you're getting it.
Speaker 2: You're in a Xavior hat. He switched off at Saint Xavier.
Speaker 1: That to you, mister.
Speaker 5: X.
Speaker 1: The Notre Dames in swimming, any females playing, How about the kids are just looking to make a profit? Is prolific and swimming before I massacre more names in the tennis? How about the Georgia quarterback just signed an N I E L deal with a private air jet company Bengo. How much that I did not say? I didn't It doesn't say. But he's one of like two or three quarterbacks now that have a deal. Imagine her. He's getting no money from him, but he gets to use the jet when he wants. Should have did that when you had your your show in New York, I'd still be doing and go killed me well. Cincinnati opened women's number one and world number one ego schwantech swan tech with let's see tech she and and uh, let's see she goes into the quarterfinals. World number one and men's top seed on Center advanced to the quarters today when Jordan Thompson withdrew from his match.
Speaker 2: What about what about Alcatraz? Uh, he's he's in action today.
Speaker 1: It's one. The sets are one one going into the third set for Alcarez.
Speaker 2: Read some of those female tennis players, that's all I got. Come on, read them? What are the matches corner Cova plane, No, damn? What about Peyton Stearns.
Speaker 1: No, she's she's out lost yesterday in double No. No, but Anna corner Cova. I liked her.
Speaker 2: I used to date her brother way. She could really hit the forehand.
Speaker 1: Believe me. She was tracted, no question.
Speaker 2: All right, Now, how come we have the Bengals are her life is altering? Injuries at practice without even a potella ten is like, that's he's out.
Speaker 1: Like the joint practices, Yes, okay, at some point they're not going to blame all this on Joint was blaming the weather and the Bears having in North Facilia. How come they didn't go inside? Can we not practice in the rain? I mean, come on, I think that's.
Speaker 2: What we eventually right, play in the rain and again whatever, I'll say it again.
Speaker 11: All this reduced training camp was was came with the promise that it's gonna all these guys are not gonna get injured, not gonna get injured.
Speaker 1: We're gonna keep the wearing more injury. They're getting more injuries.
Speaker 11: I would love to see a study on how many more injuries are there than there was back injury.
Speaker 1: Hopefully, hopefully Number one gets his deal done a couple of games in there, Hammy, maybe I hope he doesn't get hurt because he's been sitting what how many how many weeks? Now months? Month? At least? They're hanging out.
Speaker 2: Else has been running around.
Speaker 1: And you watch, that's what happened. That'll be what happened.
Speaker 11: Came and then he'll come in and he'll practice like the Wednesday before the first game, and they'll go out there and get hurt.
Speaker 1: You've heard here first.
Speaker 2: Joe Burrow had three interceptions yesterday.
Speaker 1: You got nobody to blocking. He's got nobody to throw to. What happened? The game seas hadn't started yet, He's got no blockers, receivers. What what in the hell's going around? You know what they're gonna call Joe Walter he's here, Yeah, there to ki What about the Great seventy eight yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why can't they have blockers and receivers.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 11: Oh wait, we're trying, but the receivers are sitting out the best one okay, and the blockers are getting kers, are getting hurt.
Speaker 1: Twenty two years old, he's hurt, got a bad pick, and he's experience. You can't do that when you're hurt.
Speaker 2: And you can't even work out when you got a bad peck?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 2: When I left my fifteen pounds every night, I try to build up my pecks. As you can see, I got a couple of good ones sitting right now, A nice set of pecks on you there, six six.
Speaker 1: I got something else too, but we don't talk about it. I'm just telling I'm working out now and I'm forced to contend with on the golf course. I'm gonna beat you. Nick Blkins going down to MAINK. You're gonna do this show Monday through Friday and then join the Champions Tour. Might consider it, well, you're playing the game. I mean, no, lastly, are you here Monday and Tuesday? I am I may get the last rights of the Catholic faith because on Wednesday, the doctor tells me I should be able to walk after three to four hours, should should preak that sentence down the rock like we did last time in there. Not you will I should.
Speaker 2: Repeat that.
Speaker 1: I'm walking now, So how if I do what I'm doing right now, I will continue to walk.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've tried the epidurals. They don't work. Now it's onto an oblation.
Speaker 1: You need to strengthen your core in your back. That's what I'm doing. You're not doing. You're not doing any leg exercise. No, I don't do that. It hurts. What have I told you? I know a little bit my core, but it hurts.
Speaker 11: Put the bar on your back, Start squatting, start doing I can't start doing some leg curls, leg extensions like lunges.
Speaker 1: Hang from a bar with my legs and what you do that that's not my business.
Speaker 11: But I'm saying there's some exercises you can do and he can hang on either shots.
Speaker 1: You don't need the drugs.
Speaker 2: I'm working on my upper body than the lower body.
Speaker 1: But your upper bide is not the issue. The low it hurts. When I work on my lower body, it hurts.
Speaker 2: I got a thing on my buttter I stick it in the cup and it sucks it out of the hole without me putting my hand in the cup. I got a section cup. I got a section cup. Yoci Scottie Scheffler doing at or Tiger?
Speaker 1: Do you he doesn't have a disk protruding out of his What Tiger's got all kinds of problems? You're telling me he should be able to walk? He said on Wednesday, you should be able to walk. Let's break that down to pronouns, adjectives and verbs and nouns. I think I hope break that down for us. I think Arnes knows well and carry out his head.
Speaker 2: He got a back.
Speaker 1: Doctor, he got this guy, I said, Doc said.
Speaker 2: What'd you say? He's done seventy five?
Speaker 11: So when you got the bovine heart valve? Did he say your heart should work after this? Or he said you're going to be great? I said, okay, what's the difference here? What's that being like you're going to hit it like three fifty now instead of two hundred.
Speaker 2: I should be able to walk, You should be able to walk.
Speaker 1: I'm walking down, Doc.
Speaker 2: He said, it's going to come back on you to be like running around like wild back.
Speaker 1: I can do so.
Speaker 2: I can almost squat down all the way. I can't get my ball out of the cup. So I got my suction coming. Now what's on the big shot that Rock.
Speaker 11: Got normal Friday? We have a skinny right out of the gate. John Mattei's three forty five, many other topics. The fun will begin at three o'clock.
Speaker 2: I got a text here from a gymnast said, do hip thrust? Hip thrust?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: What the in the morning?
Speaker 2: Is supposed to do that at night? Behind the closed doors?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? What am I doing that in the morning and the night?
Speaker 2: When way to do that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: That'll help you thrust mind, body and spirit. There it is I got I got suggestions about doing it?
Speaker 1: Who is that for?
Speaker 2: Mary Lee, Tracy or something? Tricia Mackey? She said, let's do hip thrust.
Speaker 1: That'll loosen me up?
Speaker 2: Sure will?
Speaker 1: All right, Rock, When do you have coming up with your hip?
Speaker 4: Trust?
Speaker 1: You should be able to walk? I'm walking now. Can we re goo over this a little bit and talk me about it?
Speaker 2: If they bring a little motorized scooter in, you know you've had it. I've been like a little puppy dog with the back back.
Speaker 1: Don't work. You come over my house three days a week, three mornings a week, and I'll get your.
Speaker 2: Public housing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta wait your way through the public housing, brother or not. And you also have a special housing for special needs adults. I gotta work my way through the neighborhood to find your way to the ponderosa. All right, rock thank you for your give me some more of those last names of the tennis players, and honor of everybody having a great weekend, and Notre Dame swimming. And on this day, April sixteenth, nineteen seventy seven, the King, Elvis Presley passes away in Memphis, Tennessee. On the toilet.
Speaker 2: We leave you with the immortal words of the stooge.
Speaker 1: Report an honor of the King, always hitted King, the King, you talk about the greatest single male performer of all time last concert Market Square Arena in Indianapolis. Pretty good.
Speaker 11: He's top of the list of if I died, I could have my choice of who to come back in a second life.
Speaker 1: I think he's at the top of the list, the King. I'm Memphis Mafia baby with Joe Spasdo when he picked me up Limo on Arizona.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Thank your sake, thank you, thank your Rocky, thank you. Gary Burbanks picked up Gary Burbank as a hitchhiker one time in Florida. I don't believe that to you. Yes should work, Rocky should be able to talk after this. What We'll run tapes seven hundred W l W. You hit the music thing, diet it
Speaker 2: Is there a special