Speaker 1: I'm excited. I love entertaining guests. I like hearing all these personalities.
Speaker 2: I want to get to know a little bit more about the Arcade and how it kind of came about.
Speaker 1: You know, I know that game. I had this idea.
Speaker 2: You guys brought it to life and kind of like are doing some really great things on Clubhouse. So let's talk a little bit about more of that, and we'll get private talk to get to know you a little bit more intimate.
Speaker 3: Arcade.
Speaker 1: Where do you start? Who is the ring leader? Where does it start?
Speaker 2: We can go down the line, we can make uniforms, we can just all speak at you know, I hear it's Mama Wolf.
Speaker 4: She's as this was like tang, I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that, all right, Rizza So.
Speaker 2: Occasionally, So how has Clubhouse kind of changed? Like, you know, your life used a platform that you guys you know, have been on probably before, and it was one of those things that Arcade became a group. But how did it, you know, kind of come into fruition and how did it get to such a big thing that it is now.
Speaker 5: All encompassing We are engulfed.
Speaker 3: The game.
Speaker 5: Decided one day that he wanted to hop on this audio chat where someone had decided that it would be a great platform for him to meet bitches, not the game.
Speaker 1: He didn't say that, but in one of those things.
Speaker 2: At that time, Clubhouse was so new that nobody really knew what it was.
Speaker 1: How was it really you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean, Like the knew there was conversation starters, but you didn't really know what the platform really, what was to do with it? So why not make it your own? And that that place in the beginning, it's no time better than the other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he thought that. He was like, you know, I don't need another distraction. I don't need another social media app to meet women. He's got that on lock on the other ones. But then, but then he watched a movie Time You interviewed Fox and Rob them. Yes, Oscar nominees. I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it rolls off your tongue, so, you know, nice, very much deserving.
Speaker 5: They and they are, I mean, their story was so compelling and to the point where they shifted an entire Gangster Wrappers perspective on life and love and relationships. And so he took to the app and just started thinking out loud, and then met a really incredible woman by the name of Gigi, and that's kind of what started this all. The game in Gigi was our first show where it was almost like hood therapy in the form of group therapy.
Speaker 2: There were all of you guys inside the chat room when this was happening, and then you just kind of chimed in or how did it kind of we were this are group of the argument.
Speaker 4: I forgot about Heist Gang though, that's really where it started.
Speaker 6: It started with.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, well it started on Demon Time.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: Demon Time.
Speaker 1: Feel free.
Speaker 2: There's the mic third two ladies if you want to grab the mic there and don't.
Speaker 6: Like it.
Speaker 7: I feel like it happened like organically, like it just everybody needed escape at the time COVID was happening, and then we all like somehow came together.
Speaker 6: I think games started like December twelfth.
Speaker 7: I think I called COVID around December twenty second and I.
Speaker 5: Was only we kept you company.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so they kept me company, and it's like, you know, they became like family to me, and it was like a place to be transparent, and everybody came from all walks of life.
Speaker 6: So when everybody told their stories and everybody was so transparent.
Speaker 7: It's like, damn, like, all right, Dan, I'll fuck with you like I like things I can relate to you. And you know, most people want to think like, you know, the game has so much to share, but he's very educated man, and and you know, we had our demon time rooms where it was real nasty, but then we have real deep stuff that people cried on the app, and people shared some of the deepest stories they won't even be able to tell their friends.
Speaker 2: So that's what I think is so beautiful about things like this that make you know, apps like that come together and kind of bring you down and make you just kind of make you more vulnerable in settings like you were.
Speaker 1: You know, you had COVID.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that you're well and you're here with us today, but it's one of those things that you probably were a little bit more open, and you know, you just don't know what you're gonna do or what vices you're gonna have, or how much should you share, or how much you should do this.
Speaker 1: That and the other. Like there's no real rules to what we should do.
Speaker 2: So when people are endearing and give empathy and show you that they're you know, that they can be caring to you and they don't even really know you. It tells a lot about people in the world, especially with what we have going on in the world, that they're still caring people that want to do things and bring people together. And I think it's a beautiful things.
Speaker 5: I feel like, you know, I think we're probably one of the biggest surprises on Clubhouse. I think you guys would agree, especially for you know, black and brown community gaps in care when it comes to mental health issues. And who would have thought that game would probably.
Speaker 1: Lead that charge.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's a motivational speaker, he's a thought leader, he's a community activist. We've done a lot. Yes, so we started on demon time.
Speaker 2: But but see what's what's cool, It's it's so many multi faceted people. That's what makes people well rounded people, you know what I mean like and it takes somebody like him to use his platform to get everybody together to start talking about these tough you know, things that nobody really wants to talk about or you wouldn't really normally talk about with your parent peers. And now that it's on a clubhousing and it's kind of glamorized in a sense. It's like maybe that's what made it needed to take to have these conversations, because you know, those are real life situations that some people just don't have an outlet. And this is a free it's not. You know, therapy is therapeutic for a lot of reasons, but some people can afford it. Some people, you know, don't know how to reach out or how to even get a therapist or how that even really kind of works out. So I think it's cool that with all these other things, you know, apps coming out now, it's like this is really doing the work. You know, it's not just something for like oh you're liking a picture taking a comment. It's like, oh, you really made me inspired me, you made me do this, or you made me redirect my life to do something you know, more abundant than it probably would have been before.
Speaker 4: And and don't trip like there are obviously other rappers on the platform, et cetera. But what Game was able to do, and I think what sets him apart from a lot of other people, was he was able to lead and allow for something to to congeal and actually have structure to it, can deal.
Speaker 1: And can you spell it and I'm selling something else that's important.
Speaker 6: Is that we do have professionals.
Speaker 1: Facilities that are actually on there.
Speaker 8: Like we'll have a room. It's not like we're just pulling stuff out of our but we'll have a room and to bring someone that's a professional in that area in to discuss things. And I think that helps to to have that access to people that they normally.
Speaker 1: Went ahead amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, a lot of like you said, like a lot of our conversations sometimes are taboot. So Heather is co host of one of our first shows that Wow. When we when we roll that out, it it exploded. She hit the ground running. It's called The Vagina Times, and our topics are provocative and yeah, the titles of our room are simply clickbait, but it does not give context to the amount of energy and depth and just education.
Speaker 1: That we provide.
Speaker 5: Why don't you tell thembut?
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, but I kind of want to take it back to because it's kind of, you know, your platform is kind of it's something new, it's something you know, people are still kind of learning about. Myself included, So it's like, let's talk about how many people are involved with the arcade.
Speaker 1: Itself, go ahead day. So MJ. MJ is our reset queen.
Speaker 3: She's so essentially what I it's.
Speaker 1: Like the voice or the post voice. What's the guy's name from the WWF, the guy that introduced million dollars?
Speaker 3: You essentially, so I intro, I reset the room, I recalibrate the room.
Speaker 1: Okay, outro as well, all right.
Speaker 3: And then of course I joined in all the conversations, which are absolutely overwhelming.
Speaker 5: Times they're fantastic, but they're about what seventy right now? I think we're at seventy seventy seventy members.
Speaker 1: But wow, yeah we're it's amazing.
Speaker 5: Well we're at seventy members and I think it's this followers twenty thousand maybe about second.
Speaker 2: So those are people that you have that are just a part of your team per se, that can either be in rooms at any time and give you knowledge and kind of give you any you know, feedback that you kind of.
Speaker 1: Need here and there.
Speaker 2: Then from that you have, you know, shows that you've opened up. Like you said, your first show is what was it again?
Speaker 9: Vagina Times Vaginaga Times should applause to that, just because we all have a vig vagina's are a lovely thing, but no, so, how many shows you have under your umbrella now?
Speaker 1: Seven from Active?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about those and what kind of like you know, topics we speak about on these shows.
Speaker 5: Sure, some of them we haven't rolled out yet. We're pretty excited. We're launching a news program. We are also doing a behind the scenes with some of the and MJ and I are going to do this together, which I'm pretty excited. It's called Life on Mars. Behind the scenes with some of the top influencers on Clubhouse. We want to get to know them a little bit more intimately the way they arcade, but the way you would.
Speaker 1: The private talk way, don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want to know you know how you got your first round of seed money. I want to know what you eat for breakfast, and we're should you take it from.
Speaker 2: The back see exactly and see That's why I love the brilliant thing about private talk is like it's about getting.
Speaker 1: To know people.
Speaker 2: We not know each other or what you guys were doing, but I want to get to know that because I'm very you know, I minored in sociology as well, and I'm big about how people are in their world and the surroundings and just the knowledge that you have that it's so like you have, you know, stories that I wouldn't know, or I could have knowledge from you that you could just open up an insight and make my mind think about things a little bit differently. And I think that that's what's really cool about, you know, kind of giving shows a different kind of platform where it's not so cookie cutter, where it's like, you know, we were to hear about that stuff all the time. You know, it's it's packaged nicely to us or whatever. But you know, when we get to the part with truth with Texas, it's getting to know people and ask you questions that people wouldn't normally ask you because it's like we know all the other stuff. We know that, but we want to get to know the things that maybe you're a little embarrassed to talk about maybe or not maybe is you know it it derives conversation from something else, but it also can help somebody that's listening to, you know, in the audience and whatnot. So I feel like it's cool to just you know, communication is key, and it's any more knowledge is power. The more that we can get out there the more that we can help not fun with ourselves.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a bunch of other shows, I think, Yeah, I think what was very important for the Arcade was the respect that we showed one another.
Speaker 6: So we a lot.
Speaker 7: We created a space where we call each other.
Speaker 6: You know, kings and queens. Now you know, we kind of like started that.
Speaker 7: And now I go into other rooms and you might hear it, Like, you know, some of the young men.
Speaker 1: It seems very disco.
Speaker 7: They might say the word, yeah, they might say the B word and somebody be like, nah, we now she's a queen or he's a king. Right, But it started spreading throughout the whole app and then people started talking about the Arcade Arcade like this is where it started. But it's so it's so we're like the only I've been in plenty of rooms, and we're like the only one that's really really structured, Like there's not people that's talking over one another, and we respect each other's opinion. It's not about all who's right or who's wrong. But it's like, all right, you've been you got your own views because what you've been through.
Speaker 6: I got my views from what I've been through.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to understand why you think that way as well as youre trying to understand why I think this way, and it works out perfect.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Since there's so many of you in different personalities, how do you not step over somebody's conversation and get the knowledge that needs to come out appropriated times? Because you know, how do you guys? You know there's a lot of personalities. Sometimes you may agree to disagree on something like have you ever disagreed with something or a member of the team that you kind of like either had to have a side conversation or you didn't get along too much because it just got heated. Like you know, we are we're human, you know what I mean, So that takes a thing. We're not always going.
Speaker 1: To get along.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we want the truth.
Speaker 2: Let's go true, all right, so we can't hear at private talk. I hope you're liking this episode because you're about to get the truth.
Speaker 7: Well, like Nikki said, there's with seventy members now, right, Yeah, so we we uh, when we open up a room, we can make it private first, so whenever a problem does happen, we can keep it amongst each other first before we let it out to everybody.
Speaker 1: Else, So sorry to interrupt you.
Speaker 2: So when you make it private, does that mean the only people in the group of the arcade group can speak amongst themselves before anybody else can.
Speaker 1: Say okay, okay.
Speaker 7: And then we have you know, telegram where we have certain groups and people that fit them profiles for certain.
Speaker 6: Groups that we have so many.
Speaker 7: Conversations I can't even take like credibility for that.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, Nikki, But is that based off the producing level of it?
Speaker 1: Because now it is not just.
Speaker 2: Something that you can go on and it's a little bit more structured, you know what I mean, and you are having it's a company within itself.
Speaker 1: So is that why?
Speaker 2: And so does it not get does it get less real or water down? Because you have to go through a certain criteria to make sure everybody's on their piece.
Speaker 4: Of the ul Because what we'll do is we'll have meetings beforehand, so you have like a pre production meeting talk about whatever the topics might be. And if we know, like somebody might have a strong opinion on something, then we'll like kind of hash out how that might go. But in real time, as things are happening, we're like talking in the back channels like oh, okay, this, this and this, and if it's somebody who's not part of the group who just happens to be on stage and maybe they're talking about certain things, then we will wrangle those things in the back channel and then it comes out whether it's MJ. Yeah, like MJ okay your voice.
Speaker 1: Talk about Yeah.
Speaker 7: Absolutely happened though, because like like she got introduced by another member, and when when she smoked I spoke, everybody.
Speaker 1: Was like when she smoked, when she spoke, everybody was.
Speaker 6: Like, oh.
Speaker 3: So essentially the way that I was introduced to the arcade is that I saw that it was a huge platform. And I recall somebody that was part of the arcade that no longer is part of the arcade, you know, had suggested, Hey, like you should maybe do a collab or ask or maybe find your way in it. So one day I got into the room, I was in the audience, and I literally texted him, I.
Speaker 1: Said, put me on the stage right now, and said, what put me on this the confidence?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so pull me on the stage. I'm going to reset his room. So I got pulled onto the stage and then I started, Hey, everybody it's your clubhouse. Reset Queen MJ and I just reset his room. Game was like, yo, I need you on the team.
Speaker 2: Like you came in, you saw what needed to happen, and you saw maybe something whatever you like the message, you saw what it was. But you're like, sometimes things get a little off topic. Sometimes, you know, little things get a little you know, it's room for airor you never know, because we are you know, just it's not thing that's set in stone and people are talking, it's their ideas.
Speaker 1: You never know what people are gonna say.
Speaker 3: The beautiful thing about the clubhouse, though, is that you're able to create your own lane and whatever it is. Right, I'm a mom of two, Like, who'd have thought?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: Question was before Clubhouse? And you know, how what were you guys doing, each of you? And how has clubhouse changed your life?
Speaker 3: So for myself, I was an insurance broker for twelve years, so I sold insurance and I was a corporate.
Speaker 1: It was in a corporate setting the whole time. As far as Clubhouse is concerned, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was just bored.
Speaker 1: One day somebody sent me an invite.
Speaker 5: I was like, sure, why not? I get on there.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is brand new, this is like a baby.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, one's missing on this platform intros.
Speaker 1: So you had never had any production kind of you know in your life. We just kind of just picked up her.
Speaker 3: But dealing with clients, you know, insurance and talking on the phone, I've kind of built sort of a resilience to people. So I was able to just jump on there and just create my lane and not really think about it too much, and and it worked up beautiful for me.
Speaker 1: But you have a beautiful voice. It's very captivating.
Speaker 2: I can see why you can reset and start a room and be People were like, okay, well, what what did you just say to me?
Speaker 1: What did you say? Can you send me that one more time?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 5: We have a treat for you.
Speaker 1: She'll reset this shortly. How many resets do we get? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was by trade. I'm a publicist, but I and I still do PR. I had my own agency and it morphed into something totally different.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: I never thought that managing a team of thought leaders, and I know we'd want to call them influencers, but I just think.
Speaker 2: That dilutes just I think thought, you know, thought leaders is a really great you know words to say, because I feel like people get to lost in translation when I it's like, you know, you're like just an influencer.
Speaker 1: Just this is because it's just too broad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, do we have fun on different social media. Absolutely, we create content that moves the needle. And whichever which way right we we spend, you know, we we we're we live on a spectrum of and I mean that deliberately often thought and conversation and humor. But yeah, it's it's it's pretty exciting. And so now we have an agency, and the agency manages the arcade and they're a bunch of owners and everyone has a role in one way, shape or form, and I'm kind of the person that's figuring out like you're sure that the window washer doesn't you know, it's not cleaning floors and identifying everyone's talent and making sure that the sounds.
Speaker 2: Great about a great People need to have different roles to make a team, you know, you know, go move cohesively. And it's just you know, I mean, like everyone needs It's not that no everybody's anybody's stepping over somebody else, but everybody has different talents, everybody has different things that are required from people just to make everything.
Speaker 5: Don't get me wrong, this is real life though, Like there's power struggles absolutely uh.
Speaker 1: And yeah, there there are folks that.
Speaker 5: Want to do more and and and we're trying to figure out, you know, the space for that, and there are folks that should probably do less. But we have quality conversation and we are all very respectful. But we shoot from the hip. We're always transparent and there's absolutely no room.
Speaker 1: For I'm from Texas, like from the hip. Yeah, shoot from the hip straight sho. Okay. I run a club for ten years, strip Club, Regular Club.
Speaker 8: AOD, which was a strip club here in La Panile's Day Club.
Speaker 1: We did various events for.
Speaker 2: So you work in you're in them streets, You're seeing what all these people want, you're talking, you're seeing like every day, what people are like.
Speaker 8: The parties, marketing for the parties, dealing with the talent, which is actually how I met Jess. Okay, So all of those factors have definitely played big parts in me doing what I do want.
Speaker 1: Clubhouse.
Speaker 8: I own a feminine care line, so that goes in, you know, hand in hand.
Speaker 1: With box house.
Speaker 4: It's called box house.
Speaker 1: Box box house, box.
Speaker 2: So talk about your you know your box House, What what kind of feminine products do you have?
Speaker 1: Does it just talk.
Speaker 4: About her box house or the brand company called?
Speaker 2: I mean, we can talk about her box House, but this isn't her show man. You know, I will go in and talk about your box on your show anytime you want me to. You just say the words definitely would love to have you.
Speaker 8: So box House is a natural organic feminine hygiene line. And it basically happened because when quarantine happened, I was like, what the am I gonna do exactly this area down here when everything is shut down? So I looked into a bunch of holistic ways to get this stuff done.
Speaker 2: Is that something that was generally in your wheelhouse prior to or just something that you Okay.
Speaker 8: I'm I don't use chemicals in anything. I'm always making something of my own. So this, yeah, fell right in line.
Speaker 2: And I give vagationals, so that describe a private talk what a vagacal is.
Speaker 8: A vagational is a facial where you're well, really not your vagina, your vulva. Okay, so you know beautifier, we get ingrowns, you might shave and you're definitely gonna get en grouns if you do that, so I have a scrub for that, balancing your pH We use a lot of stuff that could throw us off, so you know, just making sure that your soap isn't imbalanced with that or you're putting a bunch of chemicals down there, Like, it doesn't require all of that. So I wanted to bring the spot home.
Speaker 1: Give back to the vaginas.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 2: It's true though, because a lot of people, and again it's about healthy conversations. And with all of this, you know that we have going on and our kid with a clubhouse and even private talk and everything is like the more that you give knowledge and to people, the more that some people may not have known any of those things. Me being in the adult industry for as long as I have, you clearly know that you got to take care of yourself down there, which every woman should know. But they learn that a little bit later on in life. Sometimes I feel like then they shouldn't, Like I'm earl, I'm.
Speaker 8: Glad you said that, because that was part of how Vagina Times even came to be, because we understand that there is a lot of stuff that women don't know about themselves, Like thirty three percent of women do not wipe properly. You were supposed to wipe from the front to the back, and there are women wiping let them know, girl.
Speaker 6: To the front.
Speaker 8: So it's just simple things that you would think that we're learning as kids, but it's so taboo and uncomfortable because.
Speaker 2: People either think that like oh, you already know or oh this whatever, and people learn or they don't know, so then you never have that conversation and then you just figured out yourself. And that's usually the way people fuck up is when you figured it out yourself. Then you figure out a couple of times like oh yeah, that's the right.
Speaker 8: Or even you know, growing up, it's uncomfortable to have those conversations because what do you think, Oh, if we're talking about this, or you're asking questions, you're having sex, or you're doing something that you're not supposed to be doing. And it's not even about that, it's about you haven't a whole operating system down there. That knowledge expels past just your physical being, your spiritual being. Everything lives down there. We produce babies out of there like a whole spiritual world is.
Speaker 2: And that's what Also, it's funny that you say spiritual because I'm very big into you know, I've found my spiritualness more like coming into my thirties and giving more like just spiritually awoke about those things that you don't even realize as a woman that you spiritually and energetically take men when you fuck them and have sex with them, you're taking their energy from you.
Speaker 1: So you're taking.
Speaker 2: Things into you that you may not know that you need to expel or things like that. Is because people are careless, and men even more so than women at that time, is because they're external more than internal, so.
Speaker 1: They think like, oh, well, I'm gonna do anything this whatever.
Speaker 2: So it's just normal conversations that shouldn't be abnormal that need to be more like the everyday conversation and not like, oh girl, I can't talk to you this. Until this personally was like why can't we all have a conversation about it? You guys are with women you have you know, either girlfriends, wives, this that or the other, or daughters that you're raising that you don't know. And that's the thing is usually when men raise daughters, they don't know they're either you know, and so it's like what do you do?
Speaker 1: You look you research.
Speaker 2: You either talk to the closest women or you know friends that you have and sometimes it's old school and it's not the typical way of what's going on now, and it may be the wrong information and.
Speaker 1: So you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's just like learning again, you know, if what we learned when we were younger, growing up for ourselves and what is a parent now is not in day at least for myself, you know, meaning I don't industry. I learn more about my body female, like from the smell, the taste of this whatever that I was, Like, if I'm gonna give it to somebody else, I'm going to know exactly what I'm doing because I don't want someone to say something about me or do something or have something wrong with me that I'm not aware of.
Speaker 1: And you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So again, it's all about awareness and conversation. So I think it's an amazing thing in which you guys are doing, opening up channels for people to have a healthy, sale safe place to not be judged, to not have people ridicule you that just have an open conversations, like.
Speaker 8: If you don't know, that's okay to not know, Like we can have the conversation and make it a safe space for you.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I love it. I love it all. So what were you doing before? Let's talk to the men over here.
Speaker 6: I'm Julian and I'm a cancer.
Speaker 10: This is not a sexual ladiestline text me anyway?
Speaker 1: Are you giving out your only fans information right now?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not the one with the only fans.
Speaker 6: This one has.
Speaker 4: This one has the only fan. But I was a serial entrepreneur, record business, tech company, also tech startup for a number of years. Got on the clubhouse. A producer I used to manage was like, dude, you gotta get on here. You'll love it, and I was like, yeah, whatever, like I don't need another social media app, got on and literally instantaneously eighteen hour days.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: From like, it's.
Speaker 2: Funny, don't you know. Don't chastise me here. But okay, I've been on Clubhouse for a long time.
Speaker 1: I've been in.
Speaker 2: Maybe one room in a personal room, but I've never really been joined another things friend, she's been trying to get me on to do my own welcome things as well and.
Speaker 1: Just be a part of the art.
Speaker 2: But it's like people would say the same thing, and that's why for me was a little bit deterrent.
Speaker 1: Was like, they're like, it's so long time.
Speaker 2: It's like it takes a lot of your time and I'm doing so many other things that in like when am I gonna fucking have time to do all this?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Not that I don't want to be a part of it, but you really have to dedicate time to do it, like I do with my show. So you know that's kind of my only detern is because when you say eighteen hour days, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, my moun because we're all like busy, Like everybody was really busy, But it just sucks that time. And it's not in a bad way. Yeah, it's not in a bad way. Like for me, I ended up.
Speaker 6: It can be.
Speaker 1: Business, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I want to say I didn't even slip, Like I lost sleep completely. I was up to five and wait, it was early on.
Speaker 1: I gotta sleep.
Speaker 3: I gotta would go to a five to wake up at six thirty and be like why did I do this to myself?
Speaker 1: Only to get back on.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Crazy at the beginning, it was insane. So you were feeding for clubhouse. It was like a drug.
Speaker 1: I got House and it was extictive.
Speaker 4: And it was extreme fomo too because it's like radio, so if you miss a piece, you can't go back and get.
Speaker 1: That, so it's authentic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then this is happening in like the height of the pandemics when you're longing for that connection, thirsty.
Speaker 2: But see, I also feel like that kind of was the turn to me as well as like there's a lot of people that do need to say things, but there's a lot of crazy people that just want to talk to just to top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of tap on that.
Speaker 2: So it's like you're just saying things and I don't really believe you, like you know what I mean, I believe you about things, but it's just like you can.
Speaker 3: But you can filter those out. You can absolutely, like when you choose the clubs that you want to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is, I'm just not that aware of what's really really going on.
Speaker 4: In the you know, the the well right now. Things change from like the early wild West days where it was just like who everybody's jumping in.
Speaker 1: Because I'm from Texas.
Speaker 4: No, that's why he said exactly, it was just wide open. There wasn't a lot of structure, people jumping in a room. So I had a club, will still have a club that's pretty big and club my club is it's not yeah, she just like shit on me. It's called your club. But anyway, So, so the cool thing about the Arcade really was like it really is like a super group. It really is a supergroup, like Wu tang, Like I've got a club that's bigger than the arcade right now that I don't even touch. Yes, it is that I don't even touch because I'm over here building with the arcade. So like I I took my talents to the arcade.
Speaker 5: Basically, and I heard his voice and I was like smart, and I slid in.
Speaker 1: His d MS and I was like, so the truth when will you.
Speaker 5: This story is actually pretty incredible. I'm like, when are you gonna be? Yeah, when will you be in l A. I'm actually going to be in LA next week. I'm in l A and I'm also in DC, and I my coastal and businesses on both sides, And I'm like, all right, well, I have an idea meet me. Turns out that we actually have a ship ton of friends in common by like one degree of separation, so that was kind of eerie, creepy fun.
Speaker 9: And then that just means that you're in your right path, right journey.
Speaker 2: And it's because you know, it's supposed to align at a certain I mean, and everything happens for a reason, you know what I mean those types of things.
Speaker 5: Totally, totally and so and Julian and I. Now, so we've formed a company and we have other businesses outside of that. I am proud to say that this man is my business partner on a lot. I mean, life has morphed into something that I never would have dream That's amazing. Yeah, that's really cool that that idiot would be my other half.
Speaker 7: They worked together so well, it's like they're like fucking I don't even they're like brothers and sisters.
Speaker 6: But like, no, so you.
Speaker 2: Guys said that, you know, you guys met on you know, clubhouses obviously. You know it's something that you don't need to be in person. You can do on your phone. You know, on your phone, you can do something in ever state, city, whatever you're in. So this is kind of one of the first moments of a lot of you meetings. So how did that kind of a feeling for you, Like having had conversation, but not seeing like the face like whatever, did you feel like old friends? Did it feel naturally?
Speaker 5: So, MG, I want to I want you to talk about what this moment was like for you. But this wasn't the first time. The first time that we all came together as a collective was in Tampa.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: We pushed the envelope a bit and decided to have a retreat health and wellness leading that charge. We have different arcade cells we have we have communities in every city, and.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Gangang, I like it.
Speaker 2: That's how we build legacies of things. I mean, and you're onto something for sure.
Speaker 5: We were in Miami and so I said, I just I said, you know what, why don't a couple of us come out.
Speaker 1: Let's try this. Let's take this off.
Speaker 5: Platform and see if we really fuck with each other. You know, with Instagram you could hide behind a photo. You're not really having conversations. You might talk on you know, and have comments, you may DM and back channel it could be your but you really don't.
Speaker 1: Get to know anybody. You don't really very surface.
Speaker 5: So I felt comfortable having these quality conversations right in these rooms. And I thought, okay, I think this could work, and well it did, like I fell in love and I now it's like the family. Although he was asleep for forty eight hours because I was part of our wellness retreat. Was an infused dinner and he ate it doesn't really smoke really.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not a smoker.
Speaker 7: So what happened was we had an I got.
Speaker 1: You can tell us from callendars from.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well listen, I used to smoke a lot, like you just should.
Speaker 1: I would, I could have, but you don't eat it.
Speaker 7: I don't because I got you know, edi what were talking about?
Speaker 6: As long as they're using box halls.
Speaker 8: You know, we want.
Speaker 1: That was generuinely authentic slide in there.
Speaker 7: Now that's serious dope. That's why I appreciate everybody's roll in, like you know, the arcade because it's like, damn, Like, I appreciate her for letting women know how to take care of the box because I'm like to eat pussy. So it's like I don't want to go down there and it's like a little nasty. But at the same time they're teaching uh, you know, vagina education. I got three daughters, so you know, I'm able to have these conversations.
Speaker 6: Ready kind of like you in that right direction exactly.
Speaker 7: And you know their mothers are not on the app, so like I might be getting a little more information that they even though. And it's like Daddy's going to be like yeah, so but yeah.
Speaker 6: It's it's a little crazy. Like yesterday we was in the was it yesterday? Was in the room in the room? Hold on, we was in a room yesterday and we had a queen.
Speaker 7: We had a queen that was talking about her sexual experience and it went from I literally was on the room in the room for about five seconds, and then all I heard was I was masturbaing in the shower and I looked up and there was a shadow and there was a dragon that was like taking like taking event, like having sex with a dragon.
Speaker 6: I was like, it scared me, So I got out. I was like I'm gone. So I jumped in the text app and oh my.
Speaker 1: God, he say what thrones? He was like, so is this hurt?
Speaker 6: I'm like it was crazy. I was in a room for five seconds.
Speaker 2: All I heard was, so you're not used to girls masturbaying to like dragons in the corner.
Speaker 6: No, No, I was. I was intimidated a little bit I I was drying to.
Speaker 7: Mind you get made me a little nervous, so I was hopped right out the room. I said, what's going on here?
Speaker 6: And I text Game. I was like, what the fuck just happened. He's like, they're crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, different strokes for different folks.
Speaker 2: Literally that It's like that may not be your thing, but people fuck to like.
Speaker 1: They get off to anime things, they get into like.
Speaker 2: Cartoonish things, and some people's imaginations are just so wild and vivid.
Speaker 1: And some people see, you're right, You're right. I don't know some people.
Speaker 6: I don't think. Nobody was ready though, Like I'm.
Speaker 8: So spiritual, like I'm so into all of the esoteric, all of that. But when she said it, even and I was the person who asked the question that got her to say it, so I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Like you're speechless. You're like, like, what do I go from here?
Speaker 6: Like reason.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things though, too, that when I say, okay, this the whole thing about communication and why I said different strokes for different folks, I have to like I'm a Gemini, so I feel like I see the best of both sides. I may not understand not that I don't understand, but I don't. I may not like fully will go there myself, but I understand it.
Speaker 1: Like for like I respect it.
Speaker 2: I guess no, but I can understand their people. There's things sexually that I do that people would never do. But I'm okay with this. So for me, if you want to fucking have imagine that a dragon's coming to slay your pussy bitch.
Speaker 1: Go ahead by oh slay, oh way. That's just like some people just do that stuff.
Speaker 2: So it's like, but the thing is is also what the cool part of knowing your platform is like, if you make it seem bad to her, she'll think that it's something bad, which for her that may be. It may not be like that's your thing, but the thing is.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, girl, even if you don't know to say, like all right, cool, Like I ain't there yet with the whole dragon slaying ship, but maybe one day I will be.
Speaker 6: You know, between if we see this, we still love you.
Speaker 2: Because the thing is, the conversation is about people having different you know, entertainment things of you know, sexually, you know what I mean, Like, there's a lot of things that people could like, from just men to women be bisexual, you know, like like toys like not like toys only.
Speaker 8: Like you know, yes, a lot of stuff that I'm a little confused.
Speaker 1: I think I saw you at a furry convention.
Speaker 6: One you wouldn't be able to see me, you know.
Speaker 2: But it's funny because I toured the world and I did different strip clubs everywhere, but there were furry conventions in some of the hotels that we see that and it is.
Speaker 1: A big thing.
Speaker 2: Now again that's something that I don't really know how that gets sexual for some people.
Speaker 1: But for me, it's like.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be over here and fuck myself you with her furries so there, like you know what I mean, it's just different like.
Speaker 1: Furry love, you know what I'm like the whole like so you don't know what a furry is, don't like.
Speaker 2: So they they're into they're into the sexual thing of like it's like the petting that like actual animalistic thing is. Like, so they're in costume the entire time, the whole time, like heavenly petting and like doing like things that are like super I'm not I don't know, like again, like they're into like their actual like costume costumes. I don't know if that would be. I think it's a sensation like almost again, I don't take these deeps because I'm not in that like you know whatever, but like ecstasy type world where they're like feeling things on the wall, like you know, like.
Speaker 1: What was the one movie it was? No, the other one with what it was his name's diller?
Speaker 2: No, it was it was a big It was Jonah Hill was like he was like the super Bad Like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it wasn't either. It was with what is his name? That allow? Oh, yes, he was touching it and did he was in it too?
Speaker 2: He was like, yes, that one and he's like touching the wall and he's like the wall is furry.
Speaker 1: Like it was Zach. No, it wasn't. It was the other it was the chubby dude.
Speaker 8: Him.
Speaker 1: He was he was like working for a music company.
Speaker 8: He was.
Speaker 6: To die.
Speaker 2: So like when they were like talking about touching the furry wall, it was like it was that. I was like, that'sation of like I don't know touching.
Speaker 1: I'm not into it. I mean, tell the Kinky ship.
Speaker 2: But later, well let's get down to that truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: Get down with it.
Speaker 2: So because again with all the personalities, who is like the most easy to deal with, who's the most non who's the most difficult person to deal with, who's the most proactive, who's the most like chatty, who's like in your dynamic.
Speaker 1: I'd love to hear all these things.
Speaker 3: I'm just meeting everybody today for the first time, but it doesn't feel like I didn't know them for a long time.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're at your reunion, like you're like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel at ease, Like I don't feel like, oh my god, I just meant you guys, right.
Speaker 1: I saw Heather's like, oh hea, the oh my god, so private talk.
Speaker 2: Wants to know who's the naughtist, who's the most proactive, the most business?
Speaker 7: No, No, like maybe in real life, like as far as like profession, I'm the audience, probably am I.
Speaker 1: Why do you ask the question?
Speaker 9: Am I?
Speaker 6: Because I listen. People got secrets.
Speaker 1: I don't know what are your secrets.
Speaker 6: I'm very transparent. I don't got secrets though.
Speaker 7: No, no, I said some people got secrets.
Speaker 1: You don't. I'm not a secret secrets but you Yeah, you're thet.
Speaker 6: I came in. I'm an open book.
Speaker 7: I do only fans my dick I do helicopters on my on my You know, is.
Speaker 2: That a factor? You just sending people to your only fans of the helicopter story that.
Speaker 1: Gives you way free content? He said, that's a fact.
Speaker 6: That's hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: Over there, talk. I hope you're liking. Make sure you comments to this episode. The arcade is getting.
Speaker 6: Real, real spicy.
Speaker 7: But seriously, before that, I was like doing modeling, hosting, promoting, and then you know, I got introduced to only fans by my ex girlfriend and she was like, hey, just a quick way to make money.
Speaker 6: And then I made a shipload of money by doing.
Speaker 7: Basically ship, like just being naked and being hold the hell, I like to be anywhere at home, so.
Speaker 5: Hasn't a shirt just.
Speaker 1: I got to listen And how do you know that as well?
Speaker 6: Virtually we met, we met, we met a sectuary.
Speaker 2: He was there, you got really high off edibles and you couldn't function.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but on my you go to my Instagram page, it's naked all the time, so it's like, you know, you just like being naked. Yeah, I'm like, ship, we came into this world naked. I want to go out nked.
Speaker 1: I see the same thing and I also did porn for ten years. You know what happens.
Speaker 7: See, so like my my funeral, it probably consists of me just being there naked.
Speaker 10: Like just we're going to if you do know that's your naked what listen listening to me, it's like.
Speaker 1: A whole mold of his dick before it, And so it's like you know that it's for sure, it's hard.
Speaker 6: That's marketable, to be honest, And.
Speaker 5: I will just turn that into an NFT.
Speaker 1: The future wave. In the future, we're gonna do a three sixty of your dick.
Speaker 7: Box of Breeze coming on display?
Speaker 6: Whose dick is IM about to say that?
Speaker 2: That movie of Norby My vagina is still on display for till this day. I've been doing porn for a very long time. I haven't in like four years, but I do have a flashlight. It's my exact replica of my pussy and my asshole. Yeah, it's different for different folks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Some people like different holes.
Speaker 6: You never know, not as a fact, that's different.
Speaker 5: V we need to do an entire porn episode.
Speaker 6: Times we need like a porn talk.
Speaker 1: I like that porn. This is like navigating so like natural.
Speaker 2: It's we're going to take a little bit of a break and we're going to get back to one of my favorite parts, Truth with Texas. Do you think you can handle it, Arcade, You can try, yes, and you can handle you know.
Speaker 1: You talk about some racy subjects. Miss Texas is going to put you off of the test.
Speaker 2: I hope you're ready, and I hope you're willing, and I hope you're gonna fucking like it. All right, Private Talk, we are back and we are ready for Truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Arcade. You guys have been very awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you for dealing me all of your Is there anything else that you would like to touch on before we get to Truth to Texas?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we have a really incredible show that has been super successful. It's called Legendary Talk, and we launched it during Women's History Month, honoring a lot of female trailblazers, women executives within music, entertainment, fashion, politics. We interviewed, We've honored Beverly bond and who's the founder of Black Girls Rock, as well as Monique Blake GM of Swiss Beats Productions. And Yeah, we just had Dia Sims legends. Yeah, is president of Lobos Tequila, which Lebron is the founder of. It's it's been so the conversations have been compelling, and I really love that we launched during women's history. But the icons that we're featuring that have that are on our lineup right now are really exciting. From Dennis Rodman to Jim in the Whole, to Alexis Texas to.
Speaker 1: Alexis Texas, Texas will be there. You just tell me. I love that.
Speaker 2: I think it's again, it's some of those things that you need to have, you know, a showcase of people who have legendary things, absolutely their icons within.
Speaker 4: Their own right now, You're a legend, She's a legend.
Speaker 1: Julian pipe Dawn. And so then.
Speaker 2: The disrespect did Julian look at my did you google me with the break?
Speaker 1: Did this that? What just happened?
Speaker 6: I already knew who you were.
Speaker 4: You can ask French yet I already knew who you were.
Speaker 1: She doesn't tell me things like that, like my brother.
Speaker 4: So he's like, what didn't happen was I didn't know we were coming to your podcast? So when I walked in and we met and I'm looking at your fridge no, no, no, no, no, check it out.
Speaker 1: You didn't actually check it out.
Speaker 4: So he came down to get me. I was like, yo, I said, you know that is right. He was like I'm saying and I said, dude, I didn't realize it. But then I'm looking at the fridge. I said, did you see the usual suspects? He was like, yeah, you know. When Due was looking at the thing, he starts piecing together who coser Sosey was because he's seeing the pictures. I was like, I'm looking at her fridge and I'm putting all this shit together. And I was like, oh god, damn, okay, thanks for telling us.
Speaker 1: We had no idea. I had no idea. Well, welcome, this is Texas. Know I'm here, I'm here, I'm.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about you guys though it's not about me, it's about you.
Speaker 1: But I love that you're here.
Speaker 2: I love that you're being candid, I love that your energies, I love that you're so like free spoken. So I think it'll be, you know, really great with Truth with Texas. So if you're a fan of the show that you know, Truth with Texas, there's four cards.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go through. Each card and there's a lot of you. So we're gonna go down to We're not gonna ask.
Speaker 2: You as many questions, but as many great candid questions as we can get.
Speaker 1: I'm all for it. So Private Talk, are you ready? You're ready? Arcade?
Speaker 6: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: All right? So let's pick a card and let's get to it.
Speaker 5: Julian, do you need to sit in between me and Heather? I was gonna say my masculine sit on my lap.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they's gonna get it. I'm like if I had a go go ajugar.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Nope, you tell me what it is as that's our favorite here at Private Talk.
Speaker 1: It's a naughty question. Naughty question, naughty question. Oral sex, sloppy or clean? Clean sex? Sush? You please wash your hands, don't touch me without it?
Speaker 2: But you don't want to be like but not as clean like Yes, his his dick obviously has to be clean, But do you want it to be spit and slobber or you're gonna be like so manicured where you're not getting anything, no, nothing.
Speaker 8: The only wetness I want down there is the wetness that I produce. I do not want your saliva all over me and it smells like your breath if your breath doesn't.
Speaker 1: But what about when you're giving cheetos or something? What if you giving head to somebody, are you gonna, Oh, you have to be sloppy with the head. That's what I'm asking for a guy. Well, I thought she was talking about what you received it.
Speaker 2: I like that it was about you first, So, Heather, I din'ture all about you, which I'm a woman of your own heart, because I'm like, yeah, you're giving me head first, that's all.
Speaker 6: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: But so if you're sucking dick, sloppy or clean? Are you spitting on it? Are you gigging on it?
Speaker 1: Are you just like.
Speaker 2: Because you just you just you just did this whole thing that you're like, I don't want nothing splitting on me.
Speaker 6: I would never blast a dragon.
Speaker 8: You want to know the disgusting things that I do.
Speaker 2: I want to know all the discussing things you know you do, Heather, I'm very modest.
Speaker 6: The modest wants the freakiest ones, so.
Speaker 2: They say, allegedly, but you're pretty freaky and you're not modest at all.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if that's always true, very true, hell funny though free.
Speaker 5: So he is humble, it's off putting he is humble.
Speaker 2: I definitely think that you're humble, but modest and humble to me are totally different things because I feel like you're just like you know when you like know you got it, you got it, but you're not overly cocky. You're just a man like. It's nothing like I think it's also too more of like an East Coast straight, like you're very this comfortable in your sexuality. Yeah, like, and I feel like not that West Coast or like whatever you like, don't know, but it's just very way more open. It's an open but it's an open caliber of like optimism for.
Speaker 6: West straight is a whole different from East Coast straight.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I was raised by my parents are both in the Bronx, so like I'm raised more East Coast than I am even though I was raised in the South, but I have East Coast influence for me. So it's just very like and and macho to me sometimes seems kind of like arrogant. Maybe not the ego tescal word, but you just seem very comfortable in your own skin as a man of who you are, and like it is what it is, like you're not trying to like sway anything other.
Speaker 1: Than the other like is like exactly.
Speaker 2: So I think that that's maybe why that you fit in well with the Arcade family, is that you're comfortable with saying you're own sexual opinion about things right without being biased about other people.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's not walking around touting his dick in his hands.
Speaker 2: Oh less you're get his only fans, and then it could be a whole different thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I think like everybody respects like everybody comes from like different walks. So it's like what I do has nothing to do with my personality, my heart, my loyalty and everything else. I feel like that's where we lock in.
Speaker 2: And I think that that's great to say that as well. But it's like also two of those things, like you, as someone who's dabbled in adult entertainment in a sense of doing new things from modeling to whatever, you also get pigeonholed into a thing where it's like, oh, you're just overly sexualized. You have no opinion, you don't you know, you're not substance to anything like that. My stuff included being in the adult industry. They're like, oh, you're just always going to be a whore, You're always gonna just have sex. Like, No, it's a part of who I am, but it's not defining who I am, and I have more substance to myself.
Speaker 1: Is why I can talk about sexual things, But that doesn't mean that that's all I'm about, Bingo, and that's why I shows.
Speaker 5: Fredo is rolling out a show called Kings Will Rise helping produce because it's going to mirror a bit the Vagina Times.
Speaker 1: And just what is it based off of the usual rise is?
Speaker 7: I feel like it's helping people to understand, especially men, like how to be transparent and just become No matter what you've been through, you can still overcome everything you've been.
Speaker 1: Through, your relationships or.
Speaker 6: Just life period.
Speaker 7: Like you know, I did seven years in jail, I came home, I changed my life. I'm out here living life freely and not looking back and saying, oh, my past decisions are the reason why it's it's holding me back from anything. No, once you take charge and you like understand who you are as a person, you become the best you.
Speaker 6: And I feel like that's what we're going to push out.
Speaker 7: So that goes in all aspects though mental health, wellness grew every everything, it's going to be everything, spiritual world wash like listen, yeah, this is there's a lot of stuff that's going to be going on with that, and it's you know, we just empower the kings to be powerful, you know the queens that hold us down to as well, because you know, to me, queens is more powerful king.
Speaker 2: What is your naughty question is going to be what is your favorite place to have sex?
Speaker 9: Ah?
Speaker 6: Damn, that's a good question. I like it in the car while going fast, I'm like, you are driving? Hold on?
Speaker 1: He had me a car and then I was like, wait going first driving?
Speaker 7: Listenwhere Yeah? Because me I love I love to drive. To me, driving is like my meditation. Mind you, I don't have a license, so to me, I like the thrill.
Speaker 1: All kinds of wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that's what the fast.
Speaker 1: I have no license that we're getting.
Speaker 6: I've never been in a car accident though, I d so it's the thrill. Though the thrill makes the edit that.
Speaker 1: Not a catch it, but like, what is the word a thrill?
Speaker 6: Thrill seeker?
Speaker 2: So you're having sex on balconies outside what's the most probably.
Speaker 1: High club.
Speaker 6: Uh, I'm about to get introduced to that. Like, next time I go to.
Speaker 2: A landm Are private, he already has somebody in love somebody.
Speaker 6: Listen, I heard.
Speaker 7: I heard Miami is not even a spot for like the male high like kind of like.
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 2: Are you finding a stranger when you're in or Orlando airport when you're on that plane, you're like, oh, I'm fucking you already have someone that you're going with and you're fucking on a or on a commercial flight clubhouse because mile high means you're having sex on an airplane, So on the airplane either commercial or private.
Speaker 1: Private. To me, I think it's cheating.
Speaker 2: Commercial is way more scandalous and like the thrill set.
Speaker 6: I like listen.
Speaker 7: I like the almost getting called part. I feel like it's the best quickies in the world.
Speaker 1: You have a question