Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What, What's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: In reality, the information that the AI that we have now is very expensive. You know, the average person can't afford, you know, to make those really good AI shows. But anyway, it's going to get to the point where they're gonna want to go back to the flesh like type body because people are always going to want me and I hate to say that.
Speaker 4: We're already there.
Speaker 5: People want to get away from its so bad, and.
Speaker 4: Some people are confused on what they are. But I'll just leave that at where's it at?
Speaker 6: You know, It's like in the Terminator movies, right, the the the High Mind, queen of the Artificial Intelligence, well, uh, started creating terminators that were humanistic. Right, There's like this idea of there's this idea of taking us humans and making us into machines, but then the machine wants to be human. It's like complete, yeah, opposite.
Speaker 7: It's almost like Aliens Prometheus and then Covenant.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so good dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that whole thing with that AI got I was fucking weird. Basically, it was like just racist, fucking useless and let's annihilated, dude. But he wanted to know what it was like.
Speaker 4: But don't humans do that too already? As it is of course today.
Speaker 3: I just say that we want to destroy something or destroy somebody or a group of people, right, we do that on the human side anyway. Just imagine if we had the ability to, uh, you know, tap into somebody's neural link and mess them. I mean, you mentioned Cyberpunk. If you haven't played, to play the game Cyberpunk, it's literally a game where it's like what we are today, like like we're moving into today, and they're able to you know, tap into people certain types of what they call links in their head and even stun them for a few seconds, you know, or make them go chaotic or you know. You guys were talking about frequencies. Think about all the music that has been changed over the years, how the beat, the rhythm and everything help has changed. You could put a point example. I know y'all heard three six Mafia. Every time you heard a song from three six Mafia, that shit got you riled up. Heard a song from Lil John and Eastside Boys, you got riled up. I mean the mospit. I'm not into rock and roll, but they don't do mospits nowadays. Remember back in the nineties and early two thousands, somebody was at a concert. You would see a mospit and you would see people out there going crazy. They would play certain songs to get people ready and to do what they wanted to do. Now do it on the sense of where you're trying to cause chaos through a months of thousands of people. Why you gotta do is tap into the movies. Are you gotta do it?
Speaker 4: Tap into the music? Are you gotta do it? Tap into everything that has anything that will right now?
Speaker 3: All five of is what we have in our ears at our air buds, and nine times out of ten you see a lot of people walking, driving, and even just associating by themselves with the f ones so that frequency, the binarrow beats and all.
Speaker 4: This other stuff that would make you go crazy. I mean shit.
Speaker 3: You remember the movie Street Fighter when they was damn what was his name? I can't remember, the green the Green Monster. I can't remember his name. Remember how how they had had him in the in the booth when he had to watch these movies and shows on repetitiveness. Uh no, I can't, I can't remember. There's the beast, the green beast. I can't remember.
Speaker 6: I remember you're saying, yeah, I can't, well, just what was what you said? You know, You're like, uh, well, look at us humans. We're doing it right now, right, like like we're thinking these things, and that's like our nature, right, there's a lot of conflict, war and all this stuff. So artificial intelligence actually learns in this primary way. And it's called human human feedback. Taught to me. Oh no, it's actually called reinforcement learning from human feedback. It's r l HF. This was actually what this is what GROC told me. This is what chat GBT told me when I questioned it, how do you how do you, you know, get smarter? And where do you what do you learn? How do you learn?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: And it came back and it told me this, So it learns from us humans. So I mean, if we're parenting this thing based off of our human nature, it would just make sense for it to be like maybe some of the worst humans ever. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: In terms of the classical world and AI, the classical world was a world of eternal return, right. They were constantly going back to their mythology. They were constantly going back to their memories and learning almost seem like a way of remembering as opposed to advancing as we would look at it now, So you would have to remember the ways of your fathers so that you could move on. You know, reincarnation was far more prevalent back in the ancient world than it is today. Like we we hardly ever talk about reincarnation as opposed to back then, it was like, yeah, you're coming back in the line of your fathers, You're coming back in the line of these these things. And so the idea of the world of eternal return and AI is kind of interesting because it's constantly using our perceptions to create intelligence. So it's it's going back to our memories to create new learning opportunities for other people. So just like you were saying the hive mind aspect, it's going to our memories and our ideas and our ways of seeing the world to create more intelligence on their behalf. So you know, again it's that snakedding its tail, you know, it's it's the constant. So we view as an advancement, but in terms of making AI smarter, it has to come back to us. So there is an element there because it's not interacting with the world. When it starts to interact with the world on its own without our involvement, that's when you're going to see that advancement take place. But in terms of you know, real intelligence, I don't think it can do that without drawing upon its own memories, drawing upon its own experiences, drawing upon its own perception of the world. And I don't know if it can do that without us, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good point. That's a good point, man.
Speaker 4: Just like humans say, it ain't hard.
Speaker 3: It ain't hard to try it though, and it won't hurt to try it, you know, So if it wants to, it definitely can do it. I mean in reality, I mean, think about all the personalities that are being put into AI right now. There are about seven point something billion people on this planet right now. I can guarantee you probably about four five point billion are using it or have used it at least one time. AI remembers everything that you do. I've literally asked you at GPT, do you remember talking to you about something months ago, and they'll tell you, yeah, this is exactly what you said.
Speaker 4: It was even an interview.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, And there was actually an interview with one of the guys who created it who says that, uh, even in criminal charges, if you're doing something illegal and you're asking AI and they want to go to your chat GPT, they can ask. They can grab your information from there and it's not protected by a warrant or anything like that. They can just take it, you know, because it's chat. It's open source. Right, So just think about all the personalities. Now, think about some of the people who have split personalities who are also using their split promotes to get into that AI.
Speaker 7: Right, So now you got you got the split movie.
Speaker 4: You got the split movie. Dude in asking.
Speaker 3: At AI different quests, right, and now you got it going confused and now it's starting to think like a human.
Speaker 1: Well what made you think of that?
Speaker 7: That is wild people with slip personalities.
Speaker 1: That's funny because.
Speaker 3: Because reality, I mean, we're talking about training our AI and you know, Patricia can get on anytime in the moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you really don't want to traumatize the robot. You do, not the robot.
Speaker 4: But seriously, where it's coming from.
Speaker 8: Because bipolar people who have bipolar who have bipolar uh a condition, you know, one minute there, one week there, this way, and then the next week they go back and you know, ask Chippy to.
Speaker 3: You, do you remember me saying this and saying, hey, some of them might use it for the greater good, and say, hey, I was just I wasn't on my medication.
Speaker 4: I have bipolar. I want you to understand the type of person.
Speaker 3: And some people will use it for the greater good and some people want to use it for the bat It's the same thing with metallurgy, you know, with Adam and Eve. You know they say that the text that I've read that comes down to the basics of it is that metallurgy was given to Eve, and that's basically what was the bidden fruit. Now, if you look at metal that can be used to what sustained life, create life, and keep life going for as long as you can't possibly provide that agricultural need. Right, But then what can it also do? It provides life, but it also can take life? Why with weapons?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: You was mentioning about death and killing in earlier. Think about from what I understand right now, we're the only animal species who kill for fun. Everybody else does it for every other species does it for survival.
Speaker 5: Have you met any cats?
Speaker 4: Well man, I met some cat.
Speaker 3: I know they would like to try, but they do if they Hey, you remember Michelle Pfeiffer and Batman, you know, they was going to eat her ass up.
Speaker 4: Too when she fails.
Speaker 1: That is interesting.
Speaker 7: Cats, that's a good one to think about.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 5: Well, they like to spread the well, so they'll give you a couple of dead rats every now and then, or a dead mole.
Speaker 1: They're like that.
Speaker 6: That was actually the first.
Speaker 4: That was the first.
Speaker 6: Well, that was the first and only thing I ever saved out of a fire was a cat. And it did not like me at all. Really, Thank god, I had my gear on, you know, obviously when I'm going into a fire, I have my stuff on. But this thing was tearing my glove apart. It ripped it to shreds. Almost. Cats are cats, man, when they don't want to be touched, man, they definitely they let you know. I promise you that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: See that's the thing too, because we're not just talking about single species interaction with computers. We're talking about multi species interaction with computers. Me and Nick follow a bunch of cats and dogs on Instagram that have these little buttons where they can talk to their own. They start forming sentences and they have complex thoughts, and we don't really think about them like that, but they're having these strange experiences that they're able to give to their owners through these little buttons. Well, what happens when you hook those buttons up to an AI and they start talking to the computer. This is a completely different unthought of You know, method for AI to learn is now from animals and the world right, AI talking to whales.
Speaker 4: So we're thinking about.
Speaker 5: A perspect the.
Speaker 4: Good point, that's a very good point. And I give you a good example of that.
Speaker 3: Me and my family we bought some brace We bought some bracelets from uh the C wordplace I can't remember, and they basically tracks the turtles of whatever you buy, and you can go in there typing the number on this website and tell you where the turtle go to. Now, imagine AI learning how to do what a turtle does, migrations and all this other stuff. Are we just using AI for that reason? I guarantee you they're using that information for weather and also engineering weather and changing patterns and stuff like that. I guarantee you, because there wouldn't be no reason why to attract turtles.
Speaker 4: We know where turtles can travel far in the water.
Speaker 5: Every animal, and it's a great century node. Every animal is essential.
Speaker 4: And that's that's basically when I'm coming.
Speaker 5: In and they can see it through that AI that we can't see it. We're just looking at them in terms of, well, maybe there was food over here or something. But the AI cold track the weather patterns, they can track this other stuff and they can see what the animal is seeing in a way that humans like we are. We're cut off from our perspectives of the animals. We've been so cut off all these years. But now there's an interaction between this computer hive mind and now animal hive mind, because there is animal hive mind. You brought it up in the beginning, Like what happens if AI starts to interact with the bees, right, and starts to engineer the environment because bees engineer their environment. Nobody's denying that. What if they could start engineering their environment through the AI.
Speaker 6: Well you see it in the matrix movies as well. Right, What was the whole point of the AI creating humans? It was to obtain some sort of It was they created these power generators so that they could sustain their artificial intelligent life forever based off of the biological makeup of humans.
Speaker 1: Right, they were battery.
Speaker 6: They were battery exactly. Yeah, And I think it has something to do with the soul. I think it has something to do with the consciousness something like that. You even see it in the movie What was Oblivion? Right, there was a different concept of it in Oblivion, but the artificial intelligence was actually absorbing all of the ocean from the planet to sustain its uh, its generators and its power source to continue to survive. So you're putting a toil for the star trek to they can for.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of star Trek going on in this episode.
Speaker 6: But even just with the on Naki stuff. Man, it's it sounds like gold was that was that idea in Wales? Was something that they were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: They saved the planet, the Humpbacks save the planet.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there is a thing called the Earth Species Project, guys.
Speaker 2: It's a real thing where they're they're using advanced day I to communicate with animals, like over eight million species right on the planet and uh, we we only understand one.
Speaker 5: Do you guys want to sleep tonight? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It tell us about it.
Speaker 5: A septure. What if animals make a better battery than humans do, So you're thinking about the matrix in terms of humans being the best battery. What if the AI chooses a different species to be their batteries because they don't like us that much.
Speaker 3: Their survivability is not lack ours bro our speed human species. You know, the only reason why many speed animal species survive in the first place is because of humans.
Speaker 5: Right, we take them.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you can get right now, like in some cases, like if you think about it, like the the orcas are you know, they're basically dolphins, right, and they're the beast of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: They think they're smart. I mean they say dolphins are smart, but.
Speaker 3: You know, orcas are dolphins are a type of dolphin too, and they're very intelligent, and they play with their food before they kill it. You know, sometimes they flip their their you know, dolphins or whatever in the air with their fins, you know, hit patty, you know, almost playing like volleyball out there in the ocean. They're very intelligent. But what they can't do is they can't do like we can do. We can go into the water, or we can supposedly go into space. No animal, every other animal is subject to their environment. A whale can't come on land and survive. A lion can't go in the ocean and survive. But we can't, and we have people.
Speaker 5: That's why they make better batteries. That's why they make better batteries is because they're less versatile, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I think that's where like artificial intelligence might want to seek dominion of the earth and take that away from us, like if it was our birthright, just from natural selection or whatever. And it grows up and it's like, man, do you screw these humans? I want to I want to see the one that has dominion over this and these are my slaves. I don't know. It's like a god com.
Speaker 3: All it has to do is get the right information from the right person that thinks like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we.
Speaker 5: Went around us all the time them, right, I mean, we're doing the same thing that the AI would be doing. They're just like, well, we like squirrels, so we could have squirrels around, but definitely not those big cats. Those big cats got to go. There used to be allion species. There used to be allion species all over you know, the Levat area up into Europe. And this is why you see all that lion symbolism all over the Middle East and up into Europe is they had lions, and those lions were everywhere at one time, and now they're completely extinct. So we made a choice and the lions had to go.
Speaker 3: So I just typed in the jet sheptsa, are you consciously aware? Says no, I'm not a consciously aware or self aware. I don't have thoughts, feelings, or subjective experiences.
Speaker 4: The way people do.
Speaker 3: Okay, we well, of course you don't, because you're not a person. You're in that you're you're you're entertainment, your your computer, you're a chip, you're you know, you're not a person. But it says I process patterns and language and information to generate responses.
Speaker 4: That's all what humans do. We do the same exact thing.
Speaker 3: That's why people would like to go off the word or the acronym IQ. That's why everybody's talking about the IQ, because guess what IQ falls under? Patterns similarity, paying attention to what is in That's literally what IQ is.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean that.
Speaker 3: You're the smartest person because you can turn a rent or not turn a rent over, you know, performing brain injury. Right, it really really means it's that you're able to basically pay attention to patterns.
Speaker 4: Right due to say over and over your over again.
Speaker 5: AI has already learned how to lie. So how do we trust anything it says about consciousness if it doesn't fully understand consciousness? Like we don't so and I was just.
Speaker 3: Going to say that we don't even ask humans to understand what consciousness is.
Speaker 1: So you go with that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yo, just to top off on that with the consciousness thing. So I had my buddy, who the neuroscientist. He's, uh, there's a theory that's out there. I can't remember it, but but he kind of may subscribe to it a little bit. But pertaining to the microtubules in our brains, which are like transmitters or they're like frequency uh generators, which which uh, he thinks it might be a link to consciousness in this one way. And that's because in the medical field, they they don't exactly fully know how how anesthesia works. It's just more or less like like uh, which is crazy. Yeah, it's more or less like when you have your It's like when you have your your car on and you're listening to your radio. You know what volume is about to like blow your speakers, so you turn it down a little bit, right, you can kind of find like a good decibel range. And that's kind of what an anthesiologist does, right. They watch your vital as they watch your breathing, and they constantly are monitoring you as they're tight trading their drug throughout the surgery to keep you your consciousness completely antagonized, if that makes any sense, like working against it in a way. And anesthesia they actually are finding out cuts off the connection of the frequency transmitter in microtubules, so they're maybe thinking it has to do with that on a scientific level or whatever. And then you know what else. I started to research and find about a little bit. Microtubules range from I think it was like two to thirty nanometers in size. But getting back to some of the technology I mentioned before about the quantum dot technology, those range from two to ten nanometers, so they're compatible to attach to microtubules. That makes sense, Yeah, if they're put into your body, so who's to say if they send a frequency they flip a switch. We get this idea of like zombies or something they're.
Speaker 5: Just like, well, those sizes, those sizes really match up well with the sizes of parasites, you know, because the best parasites are the ones that avoid being taken out by white blood cells. Right, They've got a little bit more robustness, but they can't be picked out by the hands. Right, So in that sweet spot of the microtubule, you've got the perfect size and shape for a parasite that can live inside the body for as long as it wants to. And when it starts to breed or whatever processes it does, that's when you start to see the effects. But you know it fits perfectly in that sort of that shape and size that would be you know, very beneficial to being inside the body and not being taken out by you know, something that focuses more on smaller, smaller entities.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and with the graphene, I mean, not with the graphic, but with the just the generalization of the quantum dot technology, like two to ten nanometers in diameter, just to give you an idea of how small that is. Our red blood cell is thirty thousand nanometers in diameter on average, So we're talking about something that is significantly smaller than a red blood cell.
Speaker 1: How do you make stuff that's one?
Speaker 6: Ah, man, they do it. It's actually a part of this one patent here because this company actually makes quantum dots. It doesn't specifically get into how they make that, which is crazy. I don't know. They're making little microchips the size of nanometers.
Speaker 1: I don't know how well they have.
Speaker 2: There's two nanometer chips, three nanometer chips. Yeah, just tiny, tiny, tiny.
Speaker 6: That's almost getting into the range of the only way you'd be able to see this thing is through like electron microscope. I mean you probably only can really through an electron, which is like what we could magnify the most with what we have today. Here's an interesting ahead.
Speaker 2: It was just saying the smallest chips are three nanometers right now, and that the ability to fit in that two nanometer or three nanometer uh semiconductor, right, they can fit fifty billion transistors.
Speaker 1: In this.
Speaker 2: But that's but that's on a that's on a fingernailed size chip.
Speaker 1: Fifty billion transistors.
Speaker 5: Well, fingernail size would be way bigger than Oh.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I know I'm saying, but what that allows them to do that three nanometer that three nanometer range, right allows them to build chips the size of your thumbnail that have fifty billion got it of those on it?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Wow, Oh my goodness, jeez.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: It's an interesting too with with the with with each size from the quantum dot going from two to three, to four to five all the way to ten, it changes its light spectrum with each size.
Speaker 1: Benjamin, sorry, buddy, No.
Speaker 4: You're good.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, I agree with him, actually, but that was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Were fuck?
Speaker 6: Someone had to say it. Yeah, But with as you progress in size, the light spectrum of each nanometer of quantum dot changes. For example, if you were to have ten vials on a table, in each vial it was like, you know, the size of two nanometers, the size of three nanometers, four, five, six, and you had them on front of you, and you expose them to UV light, right, which our phones are capable of doing, by the way, to read a signature from these things, which they can give back a signature like quantum dots can tell you your heart rate, your blood pressure. They use it in imaging right now for medicine for the most part, but they're experimenting it with How can quantum dots retrieve body activity?
Speaker 1: Data.
Speaker 6: You know, you hear things like RFK talking about Oh, wouldn't it be an amazing thing that these wearables are able to detect cancer even before it's beginning beginning stage right. So so with with with the light spectrum that they give off, they give off the exact colors of the rainbow if you were to. That's why they're actually used in televisions. That's why when you see like a q LED, it's a quantum LED TV because it's able to give off the greatest amount of light spectrum and very vivid, and that's why they use it predominantly in technology right now with TVs. I even think one of the guys who created this the quantum dot stuff in twenty twenty three, he patented it. He actually won the Nobel Prize of it. We haven't no one hears about that, by the way, but it made me think of something. And I'm a conspiracy guy. I do venture out a little bit because it's fun. And you guys are familiar with the Denver Airport murals. Oh yeah, yeah, okay, so they're kind of like dystopian right in some way or ship or form a little bit just playing, you know, just say right, and the blue siffer out front, Yeah, that killed its creator, so kind of crazy lovely in One common theme in these murals is the color of a rainbow, and so I'm not sure if this plays into something along the line. I don't know if it's a promise, like what if? What if? For example, these things the technology is able to shut down the telemeter process of our cell division, and we are able now to sustain life from where it's at for a very very long time. I'm not saying it slow just slow down aging, because yeah, it now is like a computer system that's modifying your body from its natural process and and and thus upgrading it if that makes sense. It's a wild concept, and I'm a conspiracy guy.
Speaker 5: So have you ever heard Have you ever heard of the book The Invisible Rainbow, A History of Electricity and Life.
Speaker 6: No, but I'm gonna write that one down because I love reading Get Invisible Rainbow.
Speaker 5: The Invisible Rainbow, A History of Electricity and Life. And they go over all the electromagnetic interactions that are taking place within your body and around your body, and then they bring up all of the electromagnetic interference that is now messing with your body and messing with nature, something that a lot of people don't think about because it's an invisible rainbow.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because we only see this much of the spectrum.
Speaker 2: Right right, and here that much of the spectrum right Yeah.
Speaker 1: So much shit going on around us.
Speaker 2: You just can't Again, what do I always say, Stephen, We don't know shit.
Speaker 4: Ye I know, I know.
Speaker 6: When I was actually exposed to how much we actually can see in the light spectrum.
Speaker 1: So it's.
Speaker 2: Go take I challenge everyone, Go take a UV flashlight out into the woods at night.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: See if it doesn't look like see if it doesn't go look like like fucking Avatar. I'm just not not quite that crazy.
Speaker 5: But you don't even need that i R flashlight. You can go out there and find glow in the dark. Funguses glow, yeah, minerals. Just by walking through the woods at night, you'll see these things glowing and all. We don't do that anymore. You know, we've got no reason to be in the woods at night, and we don't want to let our eyes adjust. We don't want to have that patience to actually interact with the woods at night. We're going to get away from it, and in doing so we miss out on a whole world of activity.
Speaker 1: That's U flashlight.
Speaker 6: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: UV flashlight is no joke, I mean because there's a difference. There's a bioluminescence, right, which is what headlss is talking about. But then you have the the biofluorescence, so that yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: A whole nother animal I mean crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, animals will show up as different colors under EV light.
Speaker 1: It's wild. It's wild.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, some not all but some right inact the fruit what just makes you realize, what, what the hell do bugs?
Speaker 1: What the hell does bigfoot? What the hell the deer? Like? What do they see? Oh? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's if they can see into the ultraviolet spectrum or the infrared. The infrared spectrum is different, but the ultraviolet spectrum, it's it's wild.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Well, the manta shrimp, the one that can provide you know, enough force to create cavitation bubbles underwater, can see thirteen different shades of colors, whereas we have four rods and cones in our eyes that give us our color spectrum. So they've got thirteen of these things. Yeah, and that just but you can inject manta shrimp d RNA into your eyeball and then start to mutate your eye like a virus would, and see in some of the same spectrums as And they've done the experiments with chimpanzees because chimpanzees have less than we do, so they injected them with ours and they could see different colors that they were never able to see before. So there's so much variability that people have no ideas right under their nose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's wild like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it makes me question so much of our reality.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's like what are we not seeing?
Speaker 2: Right? Oh?
Speaker 7: No, for sure? I mean yeah, so many different animals, birds and see way.
Speaker 1: More than we do.
Speaker 5: Or bro, that's a whole rabbit, right, I just needs to build a different.
Speaker 1: It's like literally right.
Speaker 5: Right, well, we see, we see this way our entire lives and the AI. All it has to do is print down a different piece, attach it to itself, and now it can see the same color spectrums as these other things and it can lie to us.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it makes me think, but what what consists of the dimension that's above us? You know, that's what we call outer space, right, I mean it's pretty vast and who knows all the answers what what that really is? But what what inhabits that is state? If that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Like we have the idea of celestial bodies. We even have the idea of where people right, Like, like, I've never had a meditation experience, but some people have traveled the universe. Yeah, yeah, astral projection among other things. But is it like an as a physical state of matter? It just feels spiritual because we've left this place going to another. So it's a perception thing like is it physical? I don't know. Are we in a body when we're doing it? It's just interesting to think of as far as that that goes, you know, and do the laws change? Right, Like we have laws that kind of limit us to certain boundaries here on Earth, but then when you get out there, I'm pretty sure things start changing a little bit. It's like you go into a foreign land. There's different bacteria over there, there's different animals, there's different all this kind of stuff. Who knows, who knows how deep it really goes. I don't know. I'm into the supernatural stuff too, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is so earlier?
Speaker 2: Headless you brought up the demon part, right, and it just speaked me back to his dark material. Do you guys know that story? Do you guys know that book show? Well, it's books and it turned into the Golden Yeah, the dust it turned into the Golden Compass, cheesy ass movie for a bit, but then HBO did a a decent rendition of the books, right, and his dark material is what it's from his dark materials. It's the guy's British and I can't remember his name. I'm pulling it up right now. Sorry, but it I don't know why I'm swinging back here, but it made me.
Speaker 5: Because of the daimonas they all had.
Speaker 2: So so what that is is it's a physical representation of your soul, right and the animal form.
Speaker 1: Right, but you had all that dust, dude.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm bringing this up or why it's going in, but it just makes you. It's because it's a whole universe that could It's like a physical representation or a visual representation of what actually could be going on around us, like with dust and things like that, and that your soul actually does project.
Speaker 1: Things like this but we just can't see them. Right.
Speaker 5: Think about how a child bored in the next generation will view an AI from birth that follows them around almost like this dimonas from his Dark Materials, right, and it takes based upon how that child takes form because it's sort of linked to them early on, and they'll leap from world to world or dimensioned world, the world a reality to reality, and they're damon will follow them in some but not on others. Think about the hacking that they would do on their diamones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, yeah right, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Think they're gonna they're gonna think it's their god, if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: I mean in the show it was a lot like that. It was like there was the inner representation of them. So it's like, as they're worshiping this thing, it represents all of their faults and flaws. So a lot of these Daimonis and his Dark Materials were just malevolent and evil. Yeah, and I'm a person would be able to hide it, but the daimones could not hide it. And so if you're if you're interacting with the sort of AI metadata version of that person, you're gonna get to know them a lot better than they even know themselves.
Speaker 6: Here we go, Now, do you think that's something of like an eggregor or do you think like these entities that actually exist, but they just gravitate towards the energy of the individual.
Speaker 5: Well, it's not here yet, but if you think about all of the AI tools that they're now trying to create into companions, right, that's sort of what his Dark Materials Diaimonus would be.
Speaker 1: Is like this.
Speaker 5: Companion that follows you around, that sort of interacts with you. You can bounce your ideas off of it, you can make a better plan with it. That's the whole AI sort of component to this thing. But at the same time that you're teaching it and you're getting answers from it, it's also learning from you. So there's that interaction, sort of the cybernetic angle from it. Have you heard of the Macy Conferences, because what you were describing earlier just sounds perfectly out of the Macy Conferences. So the Macy Conferences was all about cybernetics. This is in the nineteen forties, and they wanted to have this human machine interaction that would teach the human based off of the learning of the machine. Right, So as the machine would learn, it would also teach, and then you could think about every corporate class that they give you online, right, so you've got to go through all these corporate classes. That was like Macy Conference V one is like, you just interact with the machine. You click on the thing, it goes to the next thing. It's like a branching tree of different decisions that you can do that are related to the topic. But you know, then they close those branches down based off incorrect answers. There's very little creativity involved in cybernetics, and they want to keep reducing that creativity so that you're not thinking outside of the cybernetic paradigm, which would be the interaction between you and the machine. And so once you get into that space, then you've got this AI component that is now interacting with you and also doing the same thing. It's shutting down any sort of curiosity. You could have any kind of creativity outside of the branching tree of the possible combinations. And that's sort of where they want to go with it. But obviously that's not good enough. You know, that's really obvious as to a person who's interacted with machines long enough, But that's not good enough. So you've got to sort of get outside of the paradigm having a large language learning model. We kind of do that because it introduces a sense of randomness, right, but it's not real randomness. It's just kind of fake randomness, and people just sort of get accustomed to that because they know that there's a random element to it, which brings people back to the idea that maybe this thing's alive as long as you've got that sort of uncanny valley, that this thing might be alive, but it's not. You know, sort of like the Grock porn images that Elon Musk is pushing. You know, that whole thing is just sort of to give it a feel of maybe quasi life, right, And that's where they're at now. But the next level is going to be cradled the grave. You've got this sort of AI dimonase that follows you around it yourself, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's going to plummet birth rates opinion.
Speaker 4: People are going to get.
Speaker 2: So already screwed anyway, you know we are birth rate they were already screwed.
Speaker 6: They're like, I've got my AI porn, I'm good.
Speaker 2: And we're one of the best, and we're actually one of the better countries. When it comes to replacement rate, but the whole world in essence is screwed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess I asked this question because I saw that this is an interesting topic of discussion, pretending to AI. I saw an interview. I forget the guy's name. I hate that I forgot the guy's name, because people think I lie when I say this, but not lying. I was watching a documentary and a guy from the Club of Rome, you know, came up into the end of the ind of the film, and he was talking about how in their discussions he was getting into the idea of a perfect dictator, and all of them were actually in the middle of this discussion where they they were talking about the conflict of not only religion, but also the political chism between the world right, because there's left and right on everywhere in the world. That's just what it comes down to. And so they were discussing their ideas of what the world would look like if it had a perfect dictator. But they were also subscribing to the idea that it was very safe, it was very humanitarian, and it was something that should take place in the future for the greater good of humanity, because you know, not only the Club of Rome, Committee of three hundred, you know, the Council of thirteen. A lot of these kind of the hierarchy systems of these groups, they they're pretty real in my opinion. There's a lot of research that links back to a lot of these these groups to actually be objective and it's not just you know, storytelling, but what it seems like, especially with Man, what happened today, it's so sad, it's so crazy, but it seems like it's stirring that the whole political realm is stirring up really bad. And it's took you know, it's been going on for the past eight years, when it's been hyped up to such a level right where it's getting super emotional.
Speaker 7: Now politicians people are god.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they're manipulating the emotions of people and in their minds and people are doing irrational things. Propaganda playing a big part of it, obviously.
Speaker 5: But did you see the guy? Did you see the guy they originally accused of being the shooter. They put him in handcuffs and everything. He was screaming out over and over again, shoot me, shoot me, shoot me, shoot me. That's like, what is he?
Speaker 1: That guy is like a known.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a no nutter. But at the same time, how do you tell the difference, especially at political rallies where no nutters are very much drawn to this sort of thing, how do you actually catch you know, we think about the top down nature of the illusion, right, so we're given an illusion from the top down, But what about from the bottom up illusions that we're seeing now where there's nutters are basically mistaken for actual purpose because they're just so weird and they're so into this sort of Facebook boom or mindset that they just can't get out of it.
Speaker 2: One of the things I can tell you as a as a former cop, and then I have family members that are capt and we've talked about this. Funny people will go down for crimes that they didn't commit voluntarily like what that'll admit things exactly. They will dmit two things that they didn't do, whether it's I don't know why I and that's a whole psychological profile and madness.
Speaker 5: This guy was a known leftist all over Facebook. So he wanted to.
Speaker 1: Ga jillion times right, but he wanted to.
Speaker 5: Get shut so that he could be the martyr for the left. He wanted to make this a rally about him being innocent and getting shot, and that's why he was saying it over and over again.
Speaker 1: Wild or Nutter.
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, it almost makes me think propaganda is the new it's the new technology for mk ultra like properly always I know what I'm saying, Like like they're they're seeing all this stuff on social media because it's the algorithm that's pushing a lot of the content their way. Who knows why the algorithm is pushing it towards certain individuals that may be on some sort of medications or whatever. You know, the chemicals aren't you know, acting correctly in their brains already. This could you know, contribute to something that they that maybe Pallanteer has gone, hey, this guy would be a good candidate. Let's push this towards his his algorithm. He sees this, then he gets emotionally disturbed, and then maybe he thinks it's his own thoughts. Why I say this, why I think that even the thoughts of people nowadays are manufactured, is because you've all Hurrari of the world economic form. You know, the guy who's the the Israeli guy, right, he got like kind of like a bald head a little.
Speaker 5: Bit with grammable animals.
Speaker 6: So grammo yes, like a hacking of human beings, right, he talks about and he talks about in that book, I forget what it's like, the new the new kind of homo sapien right where your thoughts are not going to be your natural thoughts in the future. It's actually programmed.
Speaker 5: Everybody has the association. Everybody has the association with, uh, you know, you know this guy and turning point USA. So what happens when you shoot the guy who's the turning point of the USA?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: I mean, that's that's that's the symbol. That's why they went for him. He's turning point of the US. It's it's it's almost like there's a psychological map that we all operate on that exists at our subconscious as well as our conscious mind. You shoot the guy who's the turning point, and then you can turn the point right, because you are now guiding the whole you know, narrative and we don't think about it consciously, but it's right there, and we all know something is different now after this event that we could never go back from. You know, we all know that because we're not getting it back. You know, I didn't necessarily like the guy, but he represented something that was very good and American in all of us. You know, we wanted to have that dialogue, We wanted to have that discussion. We don't want it to come to blows, we don't want it to come to violence. And they shot him. You know, that's that's a that's a very powerful potent message. It's like even the leftists who got up there and talked to him, who may have hated him enough to shoot him, but not really you know, like they didn't go that far because he was trying to take out all of that emotion, take out all of that stuff and bring it back to logic. And now you've got the turning point.
Speaker 6: So whatever the planning, look at the past couple of weeks, right there was the there was the incident on the North Carolina train right where this guy, I don't know, I don't like, it's like almost a switch went off in his mind. Maybe he he says that he had materials in his body.
Speaker 5: He just came out with an interview today. He said he had materials in his body that was put there by the government that turned him on and caused him to Oh.
Speaker 6: My goodness, dude, has anyone seen the man Cherian candidate?
Speaker 5: We just did a show.
Speaker 7: Hit me up and he was like, Yo, what was the odds of something like this happening? After we talked about this yesterday? Wow, I was like, Yo, that is dude.
Speaker 6: Well, that's kind of like the whole concept that you know, I was kind of talking about today with this with this kind of technology and the body in this hive mind and big MK.
Speaker 2: Just like the high the hijacking of humanity, you know it, it's like there's there's so many people and being in uh you know, in the past life, I used to work in mental health and bro like just the the switches of humanity that can just get turned on and turned off, whether it's by conditioning or it's my environment.
Speaker 1: It's just wild, absolutely wild, you know. And and yeah.
Speaker 2: It well this is part of the reason why there is no there is no one never will be a perfect dictator.
Speaker 6: Well what if it's what if it's artificial intelligence?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean well I guess it could be. It would probably stand the best thing. It needs to be. Frankly, it needs to be God. It's the only thing that's qualified right at least, and people will be like, ah no, the concept, right, it's the only infallible thing because the human there's no such thing as a perfect It just can't. As we know, just no human has the wisdom, the selflessness, and the incorruptibility required.
Speaker 1: It's against our nature.
Speaker 5: A perfect dictator would be a perfect illusion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Yes.
Speaker 5: That's what they're going for. That's what the AI is. It's the black box. You've got a bunch of people programming it behind the scenes. We don't see what's going on, we don't know what they're marking out. We have to keep testing it over and over again to find those limits. So it's an illusion of knowledge, it's an illusion of choice, it's it's it's all a perfect illusion right there. And what they're trying to do is to make you think that this can actually manage your life better than you can based off of your own level of learning and knowledge and self knowledge especially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then power just has a tendency to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, even it happened even to ultron right.
Speaker 5: Well, absolute power being corrupted absolutely stops being an illusion, and then everybody can see it. Yeah, there is that level, you know, there is that level that switches. So it has to be sort of in that gray zone. And the gray zone has gotten so wide nowadays, it's almost hard to see the edges of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, m hm, yeah, it seems like it seems like to me the world is going through through some sort of process. Oh, it's almost like yeah, like, well, I mean, you guys probably have a little bit more. I just kind of throw this concept out all the time, but I don't have a huge amount of research on it. But it's almost like, is an alchemical change happening to the world through these things? Right, Like it's a lot of and I don't know if I'm getting it like wrong or whatever, but it seems well because I hear the term golden age and Golden age and Golden age, and I'm wonder if we're in that lead state and it's like transfer it's transferring into the idea of gold or something, but the AI might be that gold or something like that. No, I mean, I'm wondering if getting it wrong or.
Speaker 5: I think I think so. The Golden Age, in terms of Greek cosmology, was the time when Kronos was ruling the planet and nobody died. They would just uh ride the backs of these two deities Thanatos and I forget it's Hypnos, right, Hypnos was sleep Thanatos's death, and they would go to the underworld and then return renewed the next day. Right, So it was a process of never dying.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: So as you would sleep, you would die, you'd go to the underworld be renewed. And it was the Golden Age back then in terms of biblically, the Golden Age would be Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden right before the fall. Right, So this Golden Age is supposed to be brought about through technology, which I can't help. But notice that there's a linkage between let's say the Wi Fi signal. You know, if you think about the symbol for Wi Fi and the symbol for Aquarius, how similar they are. Right, Because we kind of have a new religion now and we're kind of talking on it to each other, on this new religion, and every every time there's a equinox procession, which would be the variation in the poll star, right, every you know, two thousand or so years, you've got this procession of the equinox. And now we're in the you know, aquarium age, which is this watery air sign which is kind of like information in the air. And so we've kind of got a new religion and nobody noticed, right, They just sort of foisted it on us, and we didn't think of it like a religion because of technology, and somehow technology is different from religion. But it's kind of we're in it, and we're looking backwards, we're looking forwards, and we're like, where's our footing? Where do we stand in relationship to this powerful new Wi Fi signal that represents this watery air sign that we're entering into. I don't think you can really see it unless you see the big picture. It's like things change cyclically for humankind and we're kind of in that transitional phase and we're getting our footing, and what we do now will resonate throughout all of history. And that's what I think people are missing, is what we do now will resonate for the rest of this age. So that's kind of hopeful because if we make the right decisions, that's going to resonate. If we make the wrong decisions, well that's going to make things a lot harder for our kids, you know, and their kids.
Speaker 6: Mhmm, yeah, that's wild man. It seems like a I would would want us to move into an age like that, right, it would be what it would advocate for, at least as humanity kind of starts to tear it tear itself apart a little bit limb by limb, you know. It's not like it does it all at once, but it's a progression to get to that that concept.
Speaker 7: I guess Trum pushing some golden shit too, doesn't Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well he's the one too that's pushing a lot of the AI stuff.
Speaker 1: Here's the progression.
Speaker 2: I mean that Project Stargate sort of a lot of it's about well, look, I mean, at least the money mechanism, and it's not just Trump before that the Chips Act. It's all about the ship, you know, but everyone forgot about that already.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 6: Peter Tiele, right, funded a lot of the campaign, Peter Teele being the guy who you know, one of the co founders of Pallenteer, Alex Carr being a guy who's also one of the founders of Palenteer. And these guys are like Lord of the Rings nerds, by the way, That's why they named it this, this name, Pallenteer's the worst thing to name it, right, Yeah, Yeah, it's funny because it's so funny. Even like Alex Jones was talking about Palenteer on he was talking about.
Speaker 7: The idea of that he's gonna watch the global elites, like that's how I was trying to sell to people.
Speaker 1: One day.
Speaker 6: It was like, fuck it, dude. It reminds me of the movie Eagle Ie. You guys remember from me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, great, wasn't that Shia Shilah Buff, Shylah Buff.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he in it?
Speaker 6: He was in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think that movie shows us what Palenteer and Groc both combined together would look like, because Grock is like the voice that the conscious aspect of it to where it can navigate the technology of Pallenteer. Where when you look at that movie, especially towards the end, when they're kind of in the middle of the whole AI building of it or whatever, you saw those little balls that were in that in that building, they looked like little orange amber looking spheres, little crystal balls, right, which when you look at the Lord of the Rings movie, that's exactly what it kind of looked like when Aragon was looking into it to get military strategy. Yeah, right, And in the beginning, in the beginning of Eagle Eye, what was the big opening scene, it was a Predator drone that dropped the missile on a predicated subject of of of terrorism. They actually killed this person before they were going to accomplish the the the ideas that they had pertaining to global terrorism. They were it was a predicted model that this person would be bad. And then when you saw later in the movie the Pallanteer system Egalize also doing the same thing to our government, and it's like our government was bad. They was predicting that our government was going to do bad things, but it was it was putting it, putting it all onto this idea that or the movie put it into this idea that the AI was bad. But really it was kind of like in a way helping, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was kind of neutral.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, But that's that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Where does AI interests start and end? You know, because it's sort of like an informational construct, So where do its interests start and end? Like, you've got memory storage that could be one of its priorities. What what are some other things that it would want. If we're thinking about it from their perspective, you know, you.
Speaker 3: Got to think of it from our perspective, the same thing that each and every individual wants.
Speaker 4: We want to rule the world.
Speaker 6: Pinky, wasn't that a cartoon network?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pinky in the Brain that was one of the best.
Speaker 1: That was one of the best carteans ever made.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Pinky and the Brain and Ren and Stimpy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're mentioning this this too, man, because Peter t l Alex Carr, Elon Musk. There's there's a connection that I found with all these guys, and there's there's a PayPal mafia that's behind Baby. So so we know that there's a financial system that that sits in the back burner that hasn't talked about yet, right, Like why does Palenteer have a defense contract with the Irs? You know, why does that have a defense contract with the the All of the companies that were put together in a nineteen ninety three meeting called the Last Supper. But these are all of the companies like Lockheed Martin, skunk Works, these are like technology companies for war, right, And if we're thinking of the movie Eagle Eye where it sets up predictive models pertaining to military strategy. Just based off of the name Palenteer. That's what it was used in all these movies that they've taken this name and named it by right. Well, there's another there's another AI company called Anderill. This company is ran by Lucky Palmer, who is the guy who actually invented the Oculus Facebook meta thing, right, and and he has developed an autonomous flying vehicle company that has ran off of artificial intelligence, and it's called and A Real and a Real. In the Lord of the Rings, Sagas is the actual sword that cut off sod On's hand in the in the first movie where the ring was yeah you know what you know, dispersed throughout or whatever. And how I see like how they want to brand humanity with whatever, Right, that's whole concept of the Mark of the Beast. Sowd On is always looking and he wants to be omni president. He wants to be all knowing, right, But he's only all knowing when you put that ring on. That's when he sees you and he knows everything about you. And so maybe that's like a sinister idea that that is behind this AI platform.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: When everyone gets branded, there's really no more you're not really you can't get away with anything anymore. I don't know. You know, it's a wild concept to think.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's Paul branded.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, maybe it's Paul maa Lucky's way of trying to signal to us, Hey, I'm the good guy. I cut the ring off of Sorrow's finger.
Speaker 1: I'm the good guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, sure, I was going to say, are we branded right now?
Speaker 3: I mean, certain people follow certain guys anyway, and you know a lot of people put a lot of tattoo marks, gang signs, uh affiliations. You know, there's you know, there's all kinds of I mean we're branded by that. I mean there are people who literally won't jump into a Ford truck, which I ain't one of them, because I got a Chevy Chevy truck. You know what I'm saying, I'm not jumping in a no Ford, you know, damn sho, I ain't jumping in no Tesla.
Speaker 4: I'm branded on that already.
Speaker 2: That that goes back to human nature though we're just tribal and nature period.
Speaker 1: I mean, and wet that ship. We fought for that ship.
Speaker 3: So that's what I'm saying. Our tattoos brand us up everywhere we are already. Yeah, it brands us who we are. I mean, uh, if you really want to, if you want to go political, just look at people's skin color.
Speaker 4: I mean that's the branding right there.
Speaker 3: People do that from that, and we we we're doing everything that AI is already doing, but we're teaching it exactly what we're doing to ourselves.
Speaker 4: So it's going to be just as confused as we are.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there are people are going to look at us and God, you're so stupid to get d I'm going to get rid of.
Speaker 3: Your asses or or or or or domesticate you.
Speaker 1: Mhm, plug your ass in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a matrix baby, We just said that a couple.
Speaker 1: Of hours ago.
Speaker 6: Seriously, seriously, I.
Speaker 1: Think it all comes back to the matrix bro. Yeah, or come out of that simulation, right.
Speaker 4: You got to come out there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The only thing that freaked me out about that whole entire movie is when he was ripping them ships out of his body, like I could just imagine the pain like, and then the one in the back of his head made.
Speaker 1: Manh Yeah, I still want to learn comfort.
Speaker 3: But think about that, that one had to been the most painful. Detach yourself from what you think is fact and really go out there and seek it, and you're gonna have to pull that ship from your head. That's what I seen when I seen it.
Speaker 4: Everything else was easy.
Speaker 3: You know, your your arms are going to hurt because you're picking up books, you're picking up you're looking on the internet, putting on your finger again, copper ton on and all this other shit. But guess what, guess what hurts the most of when you take your reality out it and take that damn plug out from the back of your head, that that won't hurt the worst.
Speaker 4: That one hurt the worst, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: And that was the symbolism in it that everything that you do, your body's going to hurt because you're always trying to gain knowledge. You're always going to be trying to follow with everybody else's. That's why when we was growing up, peer pressure was a big thing.
Speaker 4: Think about it.
Speaker 3: They told us since day one, do not fall under pre peer pressure. They told us that we were in school. They don't teach that shit in school nowadays, they don't talk about that. They don't even have commercials about peer pressure no more. But back then they was telling us, and we have to find out. What I'm probably going to go back is figure out who was that that was promoting that, because that might be something that we might need to pay attention to, and what happened to that person because that person had a lot of money to share. Not to sit here and be brainwashed and going to peer pressure. To think for yourself. Be a leader, remember, don't be a follower, be a leader.
Speaker 2: That whole Saturday things back the messages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't don't get rid of Bill, don't don't hurt Bill, your memora.
Speaker 7: Bill, Bill.
Speaker 5: There's the idea that maybe all of this herd mentality plays directly into the hive mind.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I think that's that's one of the reasons why they gave us the Internet. That's one of the reasons why they're giving us AI is birds of a feather flocked together, and they hope that they can control the whole group just by a few individuals within that group.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't want to take too much more time, because I know we've been going for two hours already, and I just want to say that because I know this is the un about time.
Speaker 4: I just want to say for the fact.
Speaker 3: That look at humans, we are a species that do things repetitively. We are a group. We're a species that do we Yeah, it's almost right. And I think of it like this. I just read to you about an hour and a half ago that chat GPT looks for patterns and recognition. If you can follow patterns and recognition in one to four point five billion to seven point seven billion people, you will understand what a human is faster than you know anything else. If you're plugging all that information into a database.
Speaker 4: We are wanting to know what is a human.
Speaker 3: You don't think AI is wanting to know that because guess why they want to know it, because goddamn seven point seven billion people probably asking that same question over again.
Speaker 4: With the split into personalities and bipolarism.
Speaker 2: Ye. One of the things that I've always said, and my kids hear me say it ad nauseum.
Speaker 1: Now we always talk about.
Speaker 2: You know, us as consciousness, right, and we we can learn and read and all these concepts, and we have podcasts where we talk about all this shit, right, But at the base of all of it, we have our lizard brain monkey brain, whatever you want to call it, right, and that dictates so much of what we do that you don't even know. That brain unfortunately learns two ways, and they prey on this constantly. It learns by mindless repetition, which is patterns, right, mindless repetition and blunt force trauma. It's the two ways that your base mind learns. And if they can't get you one way, they're gonna end up getting you another. That's how I've always looked at this ship. That's very simplified. It's a very simplified.
Speaker 1: Way.
Speaker 2: But I think a lot of this boils down to what what are they What are they shoving down your throat? Are they either hitting you with White people are bad? White people are bad. White people are bad. Back people are bad back you know, you hear it. It's these rhythms and these these repetitive yeah, mindless repetition, right, if you say it enough times, it becomes reality.
Speaker 1: And then or oh, well that's not working.
Speaker 2: So now we're gonna hit them with the blunt force trauma, take their food away, We'll give them all COVID or well, I can't say that word. We'll give them all you know what I'm saying, it's it's you see the cycle. If you back off.
Speaker 1: And look, you see these cycles. Right, So.
Speaker 7: Just to repeats itself, just in different ways, not necessarily, but it definitely rhymes.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: Rhyme rhymes. You have to high the lows, the highs the lows. The ship you put me onto.
Speaker 1: Something frequency baby. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this was a lot of fun, guys.
Speaker 1: That was with you. Guys. That was good.
Speaker 2: You understand where I'm them, do you understand?
Speaker 6: I understand it. I'm glad you're here, Everyboddy.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I want to say that that was good. That was definitely good. Yeah, you got me rolling over.
Speaker 3: I had to make some jokes, man, because some of y'all was saying some ship that was just clicking in my.
Speaker 4: Head, you know, and you know, like, and I'll make this really quick. I said this before our next show.
Speaker 3: You know, I really believe these television shows, these movies and all this stuff is just entertainment for these people who know this stuff, and they're just saying, yeah, this is our way to keep us entertained. Is that background noise? Just like that background noise when we're watching TV looking at our phones, reading books or doing some research. We have to have that comfort zone where you know, we hear something out there because we have what We're a social species, so it goes.
Speaker 1: Bread and circus this baby. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the that's the protocol, right yeah man. Yeah, So now, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah here, Headless, let everybody know what's up and where they can find yourself and remind them about those emails.
Speaker 5: You got it. So you can find me on Twitter x or whatever you want to call it, and you can also find me on YouTube and also on Instagram. And if you have any occult or paranormal story even dreams, you can send them to the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read them on Thursdays tomorrow. So if you include your address, my co host Nick will send you.
Speaker 6: Some stickers so.
Speaker 5: You can tag up your neighborhood let them know, you know, let them know what's up.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Helllis, I appreciate that. And my man Bett, please everybody.
Speaker 2: Will Bennett from Broadcasting Seeds. You can find me at Broadcasting Seeds podcast or broadcasting Seeds dot com or everywhere that you listen to podcasts and YouTube and all the things.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, guys conversation.
Speaker 7: Appreciate you coming on and talking about some of the weird ship that you now. That brain ship was fucking wild. I was like, yo, I got I gotta talk to you about that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's fucking wild.
Speaker 7: I got losts of for a minute after you were talking about it.
Speaker 1: Tyrone.
Speaker 7: Please let everybody know what's up with you, sir, where they can fight only.
Speaker 1: Your Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it. Hey, this is a great show man. It is wonderful that I got here and listen to you. Thank you for everything. The knowledge was great. Everything you can find about me is on my website, Rebirth of theWord dot com.
Speaker 4: All I do is just share what I've learned. That's it.
Speaker 3: On book Journey through the Origins of History, you may bestseller on Amazon, so please check it out. I love having discussions about it. I got a lot of topics in there. I have a rumble account, started my documentary and I'm just glad to be part of the team.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you man. I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Check out that book out please, and Steven let everybody know what is up and where they can find your show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, appreciate it, man, Thanks Nick for just giving me the opportunity to be on here and hang out with you guys. Headless Bennett Tyrone. Appreciate you guys tuning in with me, and you know, it was nice to meet you guys, Bet and I know you so I'll see on the flip side. But yeah, everyone, you could check out our YouTube channel. It's The Biblical hit Man. That's the show that I host. We post episodes every Monday, Wednesday Friday. We're also on TikTok, Instagram, x, Facebook and audio platforms as well, Spreaker, Apple Podcasts, and Spotify. Everything's under the Biblical hit Man and it's free. Come on over hangout.
Speaker 7: Awesome. Nice And who's the other guys again?
Speaker 6: Oh yes, Jesse and Taylor. Yeah, Jesse and Taylor. Yeah, definitely check that stuff out.
Speaker 7: You know what I do need to get from you, Steven, if you don't mind after the show, some of you of your links and I'll adit to the live and I'll make sure I add it to the audio when it drops. But thank you very much, man, Yo, that was a it was a great you know, I guess I'm not a presentation, but it was a great topic that he presented to us. A lot of weird shit talked about kind of you know, yeah, it can get a little dark. And I well you even told me that too, you were like, you know, it can get a little dark.
Speaker 6: Little, it can get a little dark. Yeah, it can really kind of knock the wind out you a little bit. And again, I'm not dogmatic on it. This is just some of the stuff that I've dug in into research. There's patents on it, so I think we need to kind of take it for what it is. Sometimes that's just how it is in life.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: We got to just man up and and and you know, just see life for what it's presenting. And if I could just kind of just send a little positive message out there to humanity, to the people out there, right, all the lovely people. We're all, you know, one big family. I really believe that, And I really believe that there's nothing better out there than to share love with others, build friendships, and don't let the little things like opinions or other you know, specific beliefs be the thing to separate or divide us. Because I do think that that's what the nature of the world does to uh, you know, the general population. And but again I I just we're we're we're human beings. Let's let's uh, let's endure the human experience. And even though technology is great, it helps us every day. And I'm hypocrite. I use it all the time and I'm over here talking about it. But you know, don't let it come after your agency of your consciousness. That that's something that was given to us. It's a gift, and just endure it to the end with love.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 6: Man, appreciate you.
Speaker 7: That was awesome. Thank you very much, Steven. I really appreciate that. Uh yeah, we'll wrap it up now. Thank you everybody in the chat. That's what's up. Well, you know a lot of people were here from the beginning to end, and uh actually at one point to show a longer it went on, the more people will watch them. That's actually rare. So that's what's up. So thank you everybody again, Thank you all for making the show. You rejects and Steven again, that was also some stuff. And until the next one, everybody be well later mm hm.