Speaker 1: Joining us now is Tony Arburn of Wisewolf Gold and Silver. And of course you can get to Tony through David Knight, not Gold. Lets him know that you came through us. Thank you for joining us, Tony. It's been another interesting week, hasn't it with gold and silver?
Speaker 2: Interesting week?
Speaker 3: When I got off air with you last week, at this time, gold was trading around fifty five hundred and fifty six hundred an ounce, and then the next day I woke up and I set prices and I started to see just the red on the screen. And the same thing with silver. It went from like one hundred and ten dollars an ounce down to seventy something. Yeah about something. Gold dropped almost one thousand dollars an ounce and then bounced back. So yeah, at the top it was fifty seven hundred that's last week, and then down to forty seven hundred or so. And that happened in a twenty four hour So yeah, why we'll survive the largest downturn of gold and silver and history in a flash like that.
Speaker 2: So wow, I don't envy you.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you do it, because I tell you this is yeah, this is absolutely crazy. The big swings that are going back and forth. What do you think I mean, some people have said that they think that, of course, a lot of people are getting out of bitcoin, perhaps getting into gold. Maybe these guys are then selling off gold because they've got to cover short positions that are starting to drop. What do you think was going on behind that?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's a lot of factors.
Speaker 3: Thesh nomination carried a certain psychological weight to it. A lot of people went back to his previous remarks about a strong dollar and his supportive of things like bitcoin and other things, and there was this feeling that, oh, well, the dollar is going to be strengthened. That was at least some of the press release that was out. But if you're following any of this or paying attention, you know the Trumpet minute, and Trump himself has talked about the need for a week dollar. The whole premise of everything that if there is a strategy here at all, the strategy is just.
Speaker 2: A week dollar.
Speaker 3: And the you know, the berating of Jerome Power for not lowering rates over the last year. You think that the new nominees not going to just lower rates. I mean, that's where we're going we're going to lower rates, we're gonna print, we're going to expand the money supply. That's the entire system is built off of that. So I thought that was a false narrative that was launched that pulled the price down a bit. But honestly, I think the system itself can't handle these prices the way that they are, David, I'm seeing it on my level. You know, the wholesalers are now not even locking trades anymore. You can't get liquid for seven to ten days. It's a three to four week window to get paid out at wholesalers. The whole system is cracking because everybody's trying to sell it at once, and of course there are buyers. You know, the average buying from central banks of gold alone last year was twenty seven tons a month, twenty seven tons a month in the year of twenty twenty five. So no, none of the demand is going away. All the fundamentals are there, all the demand is there, but it's bottlenecked and the prices are inviting, you know, the speculation to sell and to trade, and the whole thing. Even the London Exchange last week quote unquote air quotes, you know, they shut down because there was an internet issue or something. You know, they just shut down because these prices you're swinging all over the place, you can put you out of business. Yeah, and I think I think the stress on the market is definitely showing up. But the prices will go back above five thousand in gold for sure, one hundred dollars an ounce silver. We finally broke. The paper market is breaking, yeah, And so there's there's a lot of factors.
Speaker 2: Here and again when people feel like, oh, well.
Speaker 3: It's the dollars fund, like that's the sentiment from like the Wall Street you know, the people that watch CNBC. Oh, the dollar's going to be fine because now everything's gonna come out in the wash. You know, we're gonna put everything to the wash. It's gonna be fine. And it's it's not. So they may sell off positions in paper or do something and move do profit taking in gold or silver and then get into what AI stocks or I heard the last segment that you know you're bringing in the show.
Speaker 2: And where are they going? Yeah, where do you go? And you know we can talk bitcoin and other things.
Speaker 3: I think there's just a lot happening right now that are not normal market conditions, and you know, I'm just happy to be here and still survive it.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, congratulations, that's crazy. Well, you know again, I've been saying that white cold Trump does his pick. Now he picks somebody that I think is you know Wash. I think it is going to be a whitewash of what he really wants to do. Right, But we've seen Trump do this kind of stuff before. Oh look he's got cash. We're telling Den Bongino. Now we're really going to see the FBI get honest really right. So you think that anybody thinks that Kevin Walsh is going to be honest with us stuff. If you think that he's not going to do exactly what Trump wants done, you haven't been paying attention to Trump or anything else.
Speaker 3: Trump even joked, you know, I'll follow a lawsuit if he doesn't lower interest rates.
Speaker 2: Even joked about it already.
Speaker 1: That's right, you know, become lower interest rates and also probably do quantitative easing as well. You know Trump wants.
Speaker 3: This is this is the big print, I mean, and the book by Larry Lapard. You know, he put this thesis out a couple of years ago. It's the big print. And it's one big, massive push before they reset the whole monetary system.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what we're being primed for right now.
Speaker 3: As I was saying to you off air, these little signposts on the road, if you're paying attention, Tether has one hundred and eighty seven billion dollar market cap.
Speaker 2: Now what does tether do? Right? Tether? If you want to hold a digital dollar, it's tethered to the dollar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you put in the system and they go buy treasuries or they'll buy gold or do something.
Speaker 2: It backs whatever one to one that you do.
Speaker 3: And they've had a huge they buy gold like a central bank.
Speaker 2: Now they have big coin holdings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So just that one stable coin one hundred and eighty seven billion dollar market cap.
Speaker 1: And again, stable coin is I think the the it's like the masked ice agents or something, right, this is the mask that pretends that it's not CBDC, but it is CBDC. It's got all the characteristics of CBDC. They made sure it had it, but it is. Larry Lutnik also a friend in powell long term post pedophile conviction. Even Larry Luttnak a big pal of Jeffrey Epstein, and tether is his baby and he's now our commerce secretary. What you know, we look at this, we got a Treasury secretary who is a source's right hand man. We've got Larry Lukmikku has been Jeffrey Epstein's right hand man and working on the tether coin and the stable coins and stuff like that, which they want to move us into. The previous commerce secretary that you had from a Trump administration was Wilbert Ross, who was a Rosschild agent all his life. Does anybody get a clue what's going on with the Trump regime? I mean, it's crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite memes in the last few years is just it shows the Earth and there's an arrow pointing towards it and it says you are here paying taxes to pedophiles and.
Speaker 2: Just if you want to know where you are, And I always thought that was fun.
Speaker 3: But yeah, when you dig deep enough and you find the roots of all these things, that's why people have always been I mean, it's skeptical of anything. That mean, gold's manipulated, silver's manipulated. Bitcoin maybe not its origin, but you know, somewhere along the way and maybe for nefarious purposes things have happened to Bitcoin is steered a certain way. That's certainly a potentiality. And you know, I see the interconnected of us all that there's no white night in any of this. I mean, but at the end of the day, we're in a monetary shift historically, the lights of which has never been seen. We've never actually gone through what we're going through.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: There's no other historical precedent's been set, you know, to see a world reserve currency diminish the way that it is, like the dollar's doing, and this monetary reset happening with all the other countries banding together and gold reclaiming its place. At the same time, it's I think a race to figure out where value is. So everything's being repriced and sold off and bought off, and I think even manipulated for reasons for accumulation.
Speaker 2: So certainly get into that.
Speaker 1: And then you know, the reason we focus on physical possession of gold and silver is because you got these people like Epstein and Larry Fink and the rest of them. We're always coming up with these devices to try to take everything from everybody. And that's the fundamental part of the great taking. How they have gone through and changed the UCC definitions and the hierarchy of if there's a major financial collapse, the hierarchy of who gets to keep lot. And it turns out that if you think you want a stock or bond, your way down the list. The bokers are going to get paid, the bankers are going to get paid. You're probably not going to get paid because you're further down the list if there is a great financial crisis that they have engineered. And so that's what's really behind all this stuff. That's why you've got to get physical with things. And we've talked for the longest time about paper gold and paper silver, but again they're pushing so hard on tokenizing and securitizing everything, and it's just the two thousand and eight mortgage crisis on steroids. They take real things, real estate and houses, and they put it into this kind of artificial construct that they've created so they can manipulate and steal things from people. It's just amazing. Got a couple of questions for you, Tony Ratisbro. Thank you for the tip. He says, for Tony, now that the mystery of bitcoin is over, and I don't know that we know the mystery of it, but certainly we can see the structure, the organization, the funding, the political stuff that's there, and see how that was all kind of centered around Epstein and these elites that are focused around him. And I mean it's not just that he's one of the elites and he's partying with him. I mean he's putting this together with the guys that many people think actually were Satoshi Nakamoto the pseudonym, you know, a couple of guys who were developers. He's putting this stuff all together. Anyway, He says, So what do you think is going to happen to bitcoin? Maxi's will they sell and change their grift or they keep the bitcoin grift rolling so they don't get poor. What do you think is going to happen with that? I think Bitcoin's going away? I think.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, I'm a bit, a bit agnostic on all of this. They look through a lot of the stuff that dropped and there's some people that I follow that I've seen analysis on as far as with the Epstein involvement. He was a donor to MIT, so he's donating to these departments where they were working on bitcoin and its infancy past, the publishing of the white paper and the first transactions that you know that were done like January third, when bitcoin Chanuary third, two thousand and nine, when bitcoin came online, and of course you go back to the white paper came out on Halloween actually in October two thousand.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a significant considering eptein as a cultism and everything they have.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's one three and ten thirty one, and there's some other key dates in bitcoin. You have the the first pizza they bought, the pizza with it, and everything else. But I don't think that bitcoin is going away. I don't think it's gonna completely tank or anything like that. I think, honestly, I'm wondering if there's some triangulation in all of this for more accumulation at a lower price. I mean, we've seen that it can easily get hit one hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: It'll go back.
Speaker 3: I think it'll be back above that sometime this year, maybe next year. But it has I think it has a story yet to tell. There's nothing that there's nothing like bitcoin, So I don't know that remains to be seen. I could be wrong, by the way, I could be wrong, and I've always said that about my stance with bitcoin, because fundamentally, I think what bitcoin has done, if it does nothing else, even if it goes to zero right now, even if it crashed and became worthless, it changed a lot of people's minds. The people that actually started to look into it and look into the reasons why are suppose of the reasons why the the entire network was put into place, and what what the philosophy of setoshi was and what it was built for. You know, this is after the two thousand and eight crisis and we started, you know, bailing out the banks too big to fail and jail and all that stuff. And this was that was an unprecedented government you know, printing of currency and that link between the central bank and the government and all the rest that was happening to the money supply and the corruption. So I think bitcoin changed minds. It definitely changed. Uh, it changed history. So we'll see what happens with it. I don't think it's going away though, Yeah, yeah, it's uh. And of course many people have talked about the hijacking of bitcoin, how it started out as a replacement for currency and for money, but then they turned it into something like a commodity. And then you get the people like Epstein and Larry Fink and these guys, and it looks like they want to take them a guffin and securitize it, you know, make it into a token.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: I look at it and it's just like, no, there's just too many layers and too many people like the ones who brought us two thousand and eight involved. It's a hard pass for me. Another question for you. February twenty seventh is a start date for the deliveries of the March contract. I've seen videos where they claim there will be a default. Is this true or is this AI generated garbage? Does Tony think there will be a default of the comics with March being a delivery month.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: I think it's unlikely that there will be some massive default across the.
Speaker 2: Board, and it may be right now.
Speaker 3: I mean, these large institutions, you have to remember, they've got much more sophisticated equipment to run simulations, and they've got intel and things, and they'll be moving stuff around to try to avoid anything like that. But it is I mean, it is possible, but I would put that as a very Unlike, there's so much garbage floating around about gold and sel right now. There's so many grifters on the on the people send me stuff all the time, you know. I've seen if people send me stuff like hey, this these dealers all over the country saying people are lined out their doors buying silver, and I'm like, really, because I have two shops and two states, I don't see any what are you talking about? And then they'll send me stuff about, oh did you see Trump is going to put silver as some sort of like securitized thing and and and uh put it into the Strategic Reserve and all Americans must turn in their silver. I've seen so much stuff floating around. Some people gonna get clicks, but that's might. That might be one of those one of those little drops you know about the comax. You got to be careful of any of that stuff, either doom or gloom or if it's pie in the sky and just kind of a middle road. The metals markets are insane right now, but I don't think they're I don't think they're catastrophic, and I don't think we're gonna have this massive plunge either way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people are looking at this and you know, saying this is the end of paper stuff because you've got the large exchanges of scrambling around for for actual physical gold and physical silver.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right, I mean, and it's that game has been played so long, but now it's I think we're, like I've mentioned before, the stepped out of the realm of where markets took us in the past, and we've entered into governmental financial warfare. You know, this is between governments and large institutions. It's between militaries and their developmental arms and things of you know, strategic stockpiles and things for both medals, not just to the monetary side for gold, but the industrial side for silver. So we've we've crossed a boundary that is no longer about just market forces. So what we're way beyond that.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you know, when we look at the place you're trying to get everybody into stable coins, I think that's going to be a big part of it as well. But again the physical aspects. I've got a couple more questions here. Stevez says, we need to know as Tony buying medals again, if so, why and if not why.
Speaker 2: I never stopped.
Speaker 3: There was one I paused on Friday of last week in the afternoon just because I didn't know. The prices kept coming down so fast I couldn't I couldn't lock prices. That's so we're literally flying a little bit blind right now. I can't lock anywhere. I can't, so no hostsalers will lock my price. If I get one to lock it, it might take me a month to get paid. So there's a there's gonna be have to be some changes. I'm just rolling with the punches. But no wise Wolf is still available to buy product. But I would I would ask people, why are you selling if you don't have to, I would wait, you're going to get a better premium. Let this market stabilize. The reason and that dealers are having a hard time paying out near spot like we used to. I'd be happy to pay out near Spot. It's a happier customer. The problem is is that there's nowhere to sell it to, and if you try to sell it, like a lot of the places that used to get quick turnarounds, they're not liquid so you can't get out. And so these dealers are buying it twenty thirty percent under Spot and people are mad at that about that. Well, if you don't need to sell right now, don't because what will happen is all that bottleneck will get worked out, all the contracts will be filled, and everything will be fine again, and the premiums and the buying percentages will come up because the market will stabilize. So I think selling right now is a bad idea if you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, Trump Burger. What are Tony's thoughts on the gold and silver ratio?
Speaker 3: It's starting to correct into its natural territory. I think I've read about this for years. I think we've just had this weird upside down mismatch of what the gold silver ratio is supposed to be. History shows us it's between ten to twenty to one. Is about the way that you should price gold and silver. That's the way history's always been. We were sixteen to one at the founding of the United States up until nineteen thirty three. It's estimated that it's seventeen to one geologically, so there's seventeen ounces of silver for every one ounce of gold, so there's a natural component. I think it's finding its new balance, and I think what the see the paper market has always done this. It skewed the gold silver ratio so drastically that it was just ridiculous. At one time, it was one hundred and twenty five to one. Wow, and that was the first quarter of twenty twenty. And at one time, and you couldn't buy silver for that price, by the way, because people were calling I think it was twelve dollars an ounce and people were calling me, say, I need to place an order for silver.
Speaker 2: I'm like, there is none.
Speaker 3: I can't lock it anywhere because nobody wanted to sell at that price. So it's funny you'd have a market saying this is the price, but there's literally no supply. And that's when I started going way away a minute. So you're taking and that's the manipulation of the paper. Now it's just chaos everywhere. It's like you could have short supply and everybody wants to sell. Yeah, and so it's so upside down and all over the place. I think there's just the main reason is is because we're seeing like the rapid decline of the dollar and these other nations moving out of the currency into something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: As I said at the beginning of this week, and I've had the big sell off over the weekend. I said, this is another Yukon Cornelias buying moment. Because the fundamentals haven't really changed. Markets will panic and you know, everybody will get wind of something and they'll go run chase it. And I remember there was we bought a dog for my aunt once, and we because she loved dogs, but she just wouldn't make the leap to do it. And we knew which kind of dog she liked, and so went to the breeder and they had a whole bunch of these dogs. It was like, you know, ten or fifteen of them or something, and they're like little Scottish caring terriers, I think it's what it was. And they'd come around and they were all kind of feisty, and they'd be one of them would think that he heard something in the corner of the yard, and he'd go barking and running that way, and the rest of them would just follow.
Speaker 2: Me, like a like a mob.
Speaker 1: You know. They go run and they all go over there bark and then they realize there's nothing there. And then one of them thinks there's something in the other corner of the yard, and they all go run and just going back and forth. And I said, this is like the stock exchange here. You know, this is one person things. They see something, they all go run for the exit. So they all go run to jump on board whatever this thing is, and then they start chasing the next new Faulse signal that's out there. So there's a lot of alto of that it's going on here. But the fundamentals are still the fundamentals, the things that have fundamentally been driving this over and above any kinds of market manipulations. Those things are still there. The stuff that you and I have talked about for the longest time, the financial system and the loss of trust in the US dollar, the massive federal cumulative debt that Trump doesn't care or talk about at all, but he keeps stoking it more than anybody. And again he set us on a whole new path of debt accumulation. In twenty twenty. Biden kept that same rate up, and so has Trump. He added another two trillion dollars last year. We're going to be up to forty trillion by the fall at the current rate. But I think he's probably going to have some new big spending programs that are going to happen before then, and so again that's one of the reasons why he is so focused on the interest rates, because the service charges on that debt are so crushed and it's going to wind up taking such a huge chunk of the entire federal deficit. But something's got to break. It's not based on reality. So I think that's the key thing. And the other key thing to think about is how these people have manipulated these investment structures, stocks and bonds have been manipulated. And I'm not talking about them orchestrating a buy or sell to move the market in different ways. I'm talking about how they have gone through and changed the UCC code so that when they create a giant crash like they did back in two thousand and eight, they can go in and take the title to your securities and your stocks and things like that. And how they don't want to just stop there. They want to tokenize everything so they can do that to everything. That's the key thing. That's why physical is so important, isn't it.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right, and it becomes more and more apparent that counterparty risk is a risk that you don't want to take.
Speaker 2: It seems to be a.
Speaker 3: Very small portion of whatever you do, just for the sake of transparency. Every day I use cash app and I buy a little bit of stocks like a time. We're talking like a tiny bit like lunch money. You know, I'll just I'll not go out to lunch that day, and I'll pay for you know, whatever stocks I buy. And I'll buy some petroleum stocks. I know a great friend of mine that I grew up with. I know the company he's an executive for, so I trust that company. He's going to find some oil, and I buy a little bit of that and some silver mining stocks. But we're talking like nothing. Over time, it can compounds, but I'm not gonna I'm doing that with the full knowledge that I might not be able to catch those things in or they can just inflate the amount of stock that they have. I mean, they literally can do that. That's just something that's always been the case. So you can get a little bit of a return on that. But where else do I put the majority of my of everything else that I do. It's either in my own business. Something I can see that I can hold, that I own, that are you know, that is in my possession. I want less count or party risk, and it may not be as fun or as exciting or thrilling, and you may not get these big returns the way that you possibly could get in the traditional markets. But I don't think that in this environment with as many, yeah, with as many crooks as we as, I don't think it's unprecedented, or at least they're just not as smart as their predecessors to you know, cover up their christs and follies.
Speaker 2: And we just got a lot of crooks running stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh man, they are really unbelievable sharks, you know, when you look at people like Epstein and Fink and so forth. I like this comment here, Tony. This is my Mike nineteen ninety six. My unmarried daughters are buying medals so when they get married, they'll be able to stay home and homeschool their kids. Now that's long term thinking. That's a great idea now, and that's the way you need to be thinking, you know, buy and hold strategy, and just to prepare for a rainy day because storm clouds are on the horizon. They really aren't have been for quite some time. Well, they really are. And again, those fundamentals don't change. We can't stop the collapse of the of the system.
Speaker 2: That's that is. I think.
Speaker 3: It's inevitable. We can't start. Now what's it going to look like? Does that mean it's mad Max and you know, the apocalypse or anything. I don't I don't necessarily think it has to come to that, but there's so many scenarios on the table, and uh, we can't control that outcome. You can control what you can control, like you your ability to make good decisions based on the information, not what you want to believe. That's the hardest part about living in this environment because it's by design. I think the the dichotomy is so stark, you know, between the left right paradigm, and then people that fall into the Fox News camp or the MSNBC camp or whatever they are ms now whatever that is. Now it's become even I think more solidified, and that's really shocking because there's so much to understand about our current reality that just gets missed by the majority now because you have to pick a side, and what.
Speaker 2: If both sides are wrong?
Speaker 3: You know, That's that's where I think where we what we talk about, it's like the agenda is just to know the truth and if I have the best information, I can make better decisions and not what I want to believe.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's just like I put bitcoin on my logo right for Texas, and bitcoin may have a it may crash out, it may be I've always said this and I'll write it to zero.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: I can be wrong, but if I if I see information that changes my mind, I'll make a better decision.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: This is that's where I try to be as pliable as I can. And I'm definitely not a cultist around precious metals either. You know, there's there's going to be drawbacks and there's going to be downturns in any of these markets. It's we're living through crazy time.
Speaker 2: So think about this.
Speaker 3: It took forty five years for silver to break its all time high, and then once it did and this is just last year.
Speaker 2: And then once it.
Speaker 3: Did because we'd always talk about it, you know, this was the all time high of silver, its forty five years and then it hit and it just broke and then it just went off to the races. Yeah, so look, we never nobody predicted that, by the way, like not really. I mean, people like in an abstract way would say these are the prices.
Speaker 2: It'll reset it some time.
Speaker 3: But nobody's sitting there going, oh and you know January of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Nobody, well, you know, And that's the thing. Jeral Clinty always says this as well, that's what I like about you and Gerald, you don't get don't let them put you in a box, because then they I've got you boxed in and they're going to take you in a certain direction to a certain thing. But as Jerl Slinty says, I'm just talking about trends and goes, this is what I see happening. I don't like it, but I'm not going to deny the reality of it because I don't like it. And that's the key thing, you know, we look at this. I never had any love of gold or silver. I was never a coin collector or anything like that. But when you start seeing what is happening with the government and these other financial things, and you see all these scams on Wall Street, just one of them after the other, and huge scams where they lay these things out and work on them for decades and then you know, take everybody down. I just want to get away from these financialized sharks that are up on Wall Street at Jeffrey Epstein's Island and all the rest of this stuff. I want to get away from these people. And that's why I look at something that I can physically hold and get away from these structures, get away from the banks as well. And so that's a key thing.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I'm with you one hundred percent, and obviously that's what I do. But and I think it'll pay off and then law it's maybe not as exciting about some other things, but it's yours, you know.
Speaker 2: And yeah, there's somebody one of your listeners called me yesterday.
Speaker 3: I was on my way to the refiner in Dallas and asked me about ninety percent US silver and it's like, why would somebody buy that right now?
Speaker 2: Well, for me, you're buying it a spot.
Speaker 3: I think it's one of the most underrated things because people got mad when they go to sell it. They're like, well, I'm not going to be getting anywhere near the melt value this silver. And I'm like, because everybody's trying to sell it once, if you would just stop doing that. If you hold on, it usually has a higher premium than everything else. There was one time there was times we were we were able to we were seeing ten dollars disparities on price per fase dollar in normal markets. Like so if you had a fase dollars ten dimes, four quarters or two half dollars, and I remember thinking, wow, that's just a crazy premium, because we would sell stuff way below the premium, and I would see that all over you know, Jambulliam and atmex and other places. And so this this inversion it's happened where it's just so much hit the market and then people are mad, They're like, well that ninety percent didn't work out for me. It's because everybody is trying to sell it. If you just hold on, you'll actually have a better asset, and now's a great time to buy it, honestly. And that's what, by the way, that's.
Speaker 2: What I did.
Speaker 3: So and because I know on the long enough timeline, you know that silver quarter or silver half dollar is going to go a long way, you know. So it's we're just pricing things in dollars. We're trained to do that, we grew up with it. That's the thing about zero, that's kind of their timeline. On long enough timeline, there is zero hedge. In other words, we're all dead right, which is coming from a site that's not known for its Christian perspective or anything. You know, that's what good you can get some things of it. It's a quote from the movie Fight Club. That's where they got that. That's why the that's why the guy's name is Tyler Diurden on zero hedge because that's a quote, and on a long enough timeline, that's I.
Speaker 2: Will rate for everyone drops to zero. That's what they go. It's based off actuary tables and insurance. Yeah, and I never saw that movie.
Speaker 1: I guess I have to go back and see that movie for the cultural references.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you'd like it.
Speaker 1: It's one of my Yeah, it didn't look like anything i'd want to see, but there's so many cultural references, David, but definitely one of my all time favorites from my youth.
Speaker 2: So it's a Generation X movie for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Okay, I don't know. Did you ever see it, Travis? He's ninety, I said yes, So I guess I just get him to tell me about it. I spare myself the time.
Speaker 2: Just get the cliff notes from Travis.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'll just sit to summarize it for me.
Speaker 2: I let it hallucinate a little bit and make it more interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, thank you, Tony. I got a quote here from Guard Goldsmith from earlier when we were talking about bitcoin. He says, well, I know who invented gold and silver. He invented other elements as well. That's true, it's been forever. That's absolutely true. Well, thank you so much. And it is a crazy environment. I don't envy you at all, but hang in there. It's probably gonna keep up for quite a week. So you're going to be able to give us all advice when the dollar steps into hyper inflation. You'll tell us a little bit about how you managed during the hyperinflation silver and.
Speaker 2: Gold to just get there. I just want to endure it, that's right. So you're learning.
Speaker 1: You're getting some valuable training from when we all go into the situation where you know you're going to the grocery store and all of a sudden that loaf of bread has gone up while you're in the store, and then it goes up before you get out of the store again.
Speaker 2: So if I think it's closer than we think.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Tony again, Tony Harderman wisewolf gold and silver, and the key thing like he's talking about there is the averaging of the costs of the dollar cost averaging by gradually accumulating things over period of time, making it a savings program. To start to get away from this corrupt system that we've got here, I try to get something that is going to be not as easily manipulated. They can manipulate it, but I think we're at the point right now where paper gold and silver is going to be exposed for the fraud that it is, for the derivative that it is. And I think that once that happens, that's going to take away some of their tools to manipulate gold and silver. I think that'll be a good thing. But anyway, why is Wolf gold and silver and you can get to them through David Knight dot Gold. Thank you, Tony, appreciate it. You have a good day. The common man. They created common Core, dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as unsophisticated ordinary, But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 2: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com