Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Should we just jump right in the first talkback of the day. Here it is Billy up with the music. We get it. Oh my god, here we go.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV show. This is if I'm from sin Jose. I want to give you a big shout out to my nephew Leo. Today is birthday, and before I forgot, I want to do it. He loves listen to your show and I just want to wish him a happy birthday from Mama, Taurus, Cheppo and baby seek you. We all love you so much. All right, have a good day, guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Happy guys, Happy birthday, Happy birthday. I appreciate you listening to the show.
Speaker 4: That's a great point. Wow in the first talkback of the day. Imagine that being your your shout out. That's so special.
Speaker 2: Love that all right, you guys. Can I talk about something that was surprising to me this weekend?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: Because I went into Alta. That's not that surprising. I feel like you go there a lot.
Speaker 2: That's true, I do.
Speaker 6: That's not the surprising part. The surprising part was the amount of men that I saw in there. So I saw a lot of couples walking around. But I don't think I've ever seen that many guys at Alta in my life, So I don't know what's happening. Like, I don't know why ladies are dragging their men.
Speaker 2: Two at the store, but I don't want to be there. Yeah, that's what I was wondering, Graham. Have you ever even been into an alta before?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 2: Really your wife has dragged you into one?
Speaker 7: Yeah, of course? And do I ever want to go back? No, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: That's how we feel in home depot, that's true.
Speaker 7: You know, these home depots got like cool stuff, you know, like different items, and they got something for everyone. Tell me what the different items are. It's all makeup.
Speaker 6: Anybody can use, body scrubs anybody can use.
Speaker 2: They have fragrances for men.
Speaker 1: Care or to me, I'm in there, like what a scam this place is? Like?
Speaker 7: Whoa the amount of money that's just wasted on all the same stuff that's just packaged into different packages and different companies that's all the same.
Speaker 1: They're selling you water basically.
Speaker 2: So you don't like it because you think it's just everything in there scammy.
Speaker 1: I don't like it because I'm a guy in a makeup starre. What do I want to do?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: What have I in there for? There's nothing?
Speaker 7: I'm like, you know what, I will try this foundation. No, there's nothing in there for me.
Speaker 6: Okay, But the times that you do go are you the type of guy to be a little bit more patient? Do you actually like listen to your wife if she's like, Hey, look at this versus this?
Speaker 2: Or are you kind of just there along for the ride?
Speaker 7: I'm along for the ride my wife has showing me. Do you think I should get this color of this color? She doesn't care my opinion. She knows her face better than me, and I don't want to weigh in on that because I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have got the opposite of what you pick exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't know what we're looking at.
Speaker 7: I'm the guy staying there on my phone, and I'm the most patient guy in the world. I can stand there for an hour if you need me to, I don't care. I can keep myself entertained, but I'm not going to be engaged in anything happening there.
Speaker 4: I've never dragged my man into an old well. I guess I drag him into Sephore every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Same, that's the exact same.
Speaker 4: But I haven't stepped foot in an alta and probably years until this past weekendot No, I.
Speaker 2: Just hate going in there with with my kids. Oh my daughter was begging me, She's like, please, can we just pop in here? This concealer's on.
Speaker 4: Sale, And so we stop in and I got the gaggle of kids with me, and it was just as much of a nightmare as I have tried to convince my daughter it is for years. And I'm like, this is exactly why we don't come here, because the two.
Speaker 2: Little ones are like opening up everything.
Speaker 4: They're like knocking things off the shows they have, like the fragrances they have, like this one here and then the label underneath, and this one is cloud by Arina Grandin that's there, and this is there, and they just like mix them all up and I don't know which ones which I can't.
Speaker 2: Put them back.
Speaker 4: And then my son sprays cologne and his eyes and now his eyes are on fire.
Speaker 2: I am rushing him to the bathroom to like flush his eyes out. It's not working. He's crying, he's screaming. I'm trying to hurry from pay for things. It was a disaster. I am never going back.
Speaker 1: I'm in there on my phone looking up, just shaking my head at you. Why would you do this?
Speaker 4: I didn't want to and that's why I never go in there and I never will again.
Speaker 1: All the looks you must get what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I met your daughter understands now though.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is exactly why we don't come here.
Speaker 8: She gets it.
Speaker 1: This is why people shop online.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly why I shop online. Workers they're actually.
Speaker 4: Really nice about it. They do bad for that, I know, but they deserve a raise.
Speaker 2: Can somebody get.
Speaker 1: They need to unionize? If not, they're going on strike.
Speaker 2: It was so bad.
Speaker 6: Who Yeah, I don't really take my boyfriend just because I feel like he doesn't have that much patience for stuff like that. Also, I want to be able to look around without somebody just rushing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate that.
Speaker 7: If these stores could put like a lounge area for the for us to sit in and maybe have like the game on or something, that would be great, you know, But instead what we have to follow you around like a sad puppy dog because I don't want to stand there by myself. So weird I just wander around and follow you guys aimlessly.
Speaker 1: Give me somewhere to sit, put some chairs in there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you guys would make friends like immediately. I feel like guys make friends so easily.
Speaker 1: I just want to sit down.
Speaker 7: Just just let me sit down somewhere and I'll be fine and then shop even longer.
Speaker 4: Just is your wife one of those where if you go to a store that you don't want to go into and you're like, oh, I think I'm just gonna wait in the car, She like, nope, you're coming in with me.
Speaker 1: No, I am no.
Speaker 7: She doesn't care. Kate's all business like. She whatever gets it done fastest. That's the wow.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: She's gonna choose that option.
Speaker 2: It's a boss.
Speaker 1: She's a boss boss b word.
Speaker 2: Do you ever call her a boss B word? Nope, you can. I think it's a boss babe?
Speaker 1: Hello boss baby?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh of course not.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, the four Things heads up on just store that was.
Speaker 2: Not supposed to happen. Sorry about that. I was like, hello, Graham, I'm talking. Why are you screaming? Four? Really quick? Before we get to four. Neo debut is four Girlfriends on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Did you see that speaking four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can we get the photo of them up at JV Morning Show. He's like, since the world loves to talk about my relationship, here's all my girlfriends here we.
Speaker 1: Are old Dagglar girlfriends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna get that up at JV Morning Show.
Speaker 1: There are good things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that Lossit we talked about a while ago with Diddy and an unnamed NFL player, and there was an assault that allegedly happened.
Speaker 2: Here in the Bay Area. It was in Arenda also apartments.
Speaker 4: The NFL player has been named as Odell Beckham Junior. Interesting so is denying that he was there for any type of assault or incident, but he is the person in question.
Speaker 1: Whoah. The Warriors are going streaking you guys. They beat the Blazers last night Chase Center.
Speaker 7: For their fifth win in a row. Steph Curry scored twenty four points at the game. Jimmy Butler had a triple double. My math was incorrect yesterday. I thought Steph needed four to three pointers last night to get four thousand in his career. He needed seven. He hit five last night, so he's too shy hitting that milestone. He should achieve that on Thursday, when the Warriors host the Kings Go Mets.
Speaker 6: Nice daytime highs will be mostly in the low to mid sixties today. Rain returns to the region tonight as the first series of storms impacts.
Speaker 2: The Bay Area.
Speaker 6: So get that umbrella out because tomorrow will be a wet one.
Speaker 2: You guys, be prepared wet Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ari's bestie.
Speaker 2: Hey, your day.
Speaker 1: Today is going to be a nine. Listen to this.
Speaker 7: Let yourself imagine perfection, especially with romance. Share your excitement with your sweetheart and pleasant surprises will follow.
Speaker 1: Weave your dreams together. Wow whatever that means, like, get busy?
Speaker 2: Ah, good for you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: So a few days ago, fishermen off the coast of Massachusetts. This is, you know, somewhere out in the Boston area, just out to see. They were doing what they do and they you know, cast their net trying to catch fish and whatever, and then instead they up her dead body. Oh and authorities are you know, obviously investigating. Well, the update came out yesterday that this was a body that was buried at sea.
Speaker 2: No foul play is suspected. This was a woman in her sixties.
Speaker 4: I guess she had they said cancerous tumors on her, and they're just gonna I don't know what they're gonna do with it now, but their investigation case closed.
Speaker 7: Just throw her back into the ocean, because like, she wanted a burial at sea, so they buried her. She washed back up in a fisherman's net. Did they just chuck her back out again?
Speaker 2: They didn't, though they wheeled her off in some van.
Speaker 7: I don't know where they took her, but yeah, but I'm saying once they take her and then realize who it is, because they then they send her back, right, she wanted to get buried at sea, right, But I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if they said they said, they're not even going to go through all the trouble of identifying her. This is clearly someone who was buried at sea. I don't know why they wieled her off. I would have just chucked her back over the edge. Just did you know that burying somebody at sea is legal?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that me neither.
Speaker 2: You didn't know that me either. I have to look it up. Yesterday, And what do you mean? So it is? It is legal.
Speaker 4: You don't even have to be like in a in a casket or anything like that. You just have to be wrapped in a fiber shroud. And they recommend adding additional weights. You sink. You just have to be at least three miles away from land, and the water's going to be like six hundred feet deep.
Speaker 2: What anyone?
Speaker 1: Any three miles international water? Is it way out there?
Speaker 2: So there's just a bunch of dead bodies. Yes, they're crazy.
Speaker 7: Which crazy is I listen to all these true crime shows and like if you don't really wait down the body, the pieces come floating back up to the top feet and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Everything pops back up.
Speaker 7: And if you're saying, all the requirements is to wrap them in a sheet and throw them over, like that thing's coming back up and only three miles out are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: The ocean current.
Speaker 7: That's good, that's gonna wind up right on the beach next to all the spring breakers.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so roth.
Speaker 7: I mean, most people, it must be rather rare probably for people to be buried at sea.
Speaker 2: They do say to add like a dish, No wait, you know.
Speaker 4: But wait, but even if you don't like the mob did that and they still care, people come up left and right like this doesn't sound right because then if somebody murders someone and they do that, they're not even going to try to identify the body.
Speaker 2: So that's just like a case unsolved.
Speaker 4: Well I think in most cases they would, but this is clearly someone like the one that was caught off the coast of Boston, like that was buried.
Speaker 1: I know they were.
Speaker 2: The person was embalmed and.
Speaker 7: Okay, so there were some that they were yeah, okay, yeah, I feel like you said, like tag them or something, you know, yeah, like, no, I'm supposed to be here, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, isn't that crazy? You're unlicked?
Speaker 7: You mean, what about new possibility unlocked? How would you guys like that to be buried at sea?
Speaker 1: I love swimming?
Speaker 2: Not okay? Well, good to So should we write this in your will?
Speaker 1: And if I'm in charge of that, I don't care what you do with me after I'm dead because I can't care.
Speaker 2: There still care, gradmar care something.
Speaker 7: But what does your even if people that believe in something, your spirit or something has moved on your body is just it's not you.
Speaker 1: So what do you care if it gets you it?
Speaker 7: What do you care if it gets cremated and your ashes spread somewhere off a boat.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Me and his body have been through so much together. That's why I want my family to visit it.
Speaker 1: At It the Ocean the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Two days we turn it over to Jazz to Talk TV. What are you watch it?
Speaker 6: I just finished watching the Ruby Frankie documentary. This is an ew went on Hulu called Devil in the Family, The Downfall of Ruby Frankie. Now, I'm sure you guys have heard the name, at least.
Speaker 2: I've never heard. You've never heard of there?
Speaker 7: No, I have, only because I get served a lot of ads on the true crime podcast that I'm listening.
Speaker 1: To for this Hulu documentary. It sounds good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So for those of you who have never heard of her, she was a family vlogger, a very popular one, and it turned from being a family vlogger, a mom that so many people looked up to online to a monster. Basically, she got so obsessed with sharing her life, having her kids on camera all the time, that she turned her family into her employees basically until things just turned for the worst.
Speaker 1: Like free labor, it made a lot of money, I would imagine.
Speaker 2: Yes, a lot, a lot of money.
Speaker 6: I think at one point they were making one hundred k a month. Oh my nice, mind you in some of these videos, because in the documentary they do share a lot of never before seen footage that she herself was recording and just never posted stuff that she edited out where she would her kids didn't want to be in certain videos, and she'd be like, come on, like, if you want to make ten dollars, like you'll be in the video.
Speaker 2: Mind you.
Speaker 6: She's making like thousands and thousands of dollars, but these kids like aren't really getting anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know, child labor laws, they don't know. They take it. That's fine.
Speaker 2: So at first, it's all fun and games.
Speaker 6: You know, at first, this family is living the dream life of the fame, the money, being recognized, and just being praised for being just such a perfect family.
Speaker 2: Until things start turning for the worst.
Speaker 6: She alert a little bit, but I won't get to She basically at some point believed that her children were possessed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, so she did.
Speaker 6: Some cruel, cruel things, and I won't get too much into that part, but the family, like basically the family crumbled.
Speaker 2: And police were involved.
Speaker 6: At some point. She is now serving jail time. But it was just, uh, you know, something where they were up so high and it all just came tumbling tumbling down and you can't help but just feels so horrible for these kids that were involved in this situation.
Speaker 1: Were allowed to say what she's in jail? Four? Is that like too much of a spoiler?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, just say it already.
Speaker 7: Well, a lot of people, this thing is just recently out right. I mean, this is a pretty new this is.
Speaker 2: A new documentary documentary. But it's not like it didn't already happen. And I'm sure it was in the news.
Speaker 7: But do you know what, I know what Jesus, I don't so like I didn't know. It's like a major point that they build towards the story or now just tell me, which would be a spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: So she is in jail for child abuse.
Speaker 6: Her children were found in a home with duct tape.
Speaker 2: And rope on their on their legs.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Selena blames such that said it.
Speaker 2: Let me see such gears, Let me let me switch.
Speaker 6: Gears to something that I found really interesting because the husband is heavily included in this documentary, you guys, I mean, I think he is really at fault in this situation as well.
Speaker 2: But regardless of.
Speaker 6: That, when he's talking about how they met at first, he mentions that at some point he like opened up her closet, right, and she had a chart in her closet with all of the different attributes that she wanted, like in her partner, and then all the names of the different guys that she was talking to at the moment, right.
Speaker 2: Why would she write these down like on a.
Speaker 1: Chalkboard organization purposes. It's difficult, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you got to balance them out one way.
Speaker 6: For each guy it was checked off, like, oh yeah, this guy meets this criteria, this guy.
Speaker 2: Has this, this guy has this.
Speaker 6: So he saw his name on there. And I want to ask you, guys, if you see this, are you running the opposite way or are you like I want to meet all this quality, these qualities and I want to be the best on her list.
Speaker 4: Well, I already know Graham's answer, because you're a competitive guy. No, I'm out the opposite.
Speaker 1: It is bizarre.
Speaker 7: I want to see what I was ranked and where I scored versus everybody else.
Speaker 1: At some point when I'm dumping her.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't feel the need to like be all the guys out because you're a competitor and then dump her.
Speaker 1: I've never been like competitive with guys like that in that in that way sports. Yes, ah, okay, I want to win it that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't like, not win the girl type of stuff.
Speaker 7: To me, I'm not gonna like try to out compete a bunch of guys for a woman's attention. Like in my mind, like I don't know, I don't this is not for.
Speaker 2: Me, Selena, are you running?
Speaker 4: H Yeah, I'm out just because I don't want to feel like I'm in competition with anybody.
Speaker 7: Yes, you want to be the stage.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 6: I also think that's doing a little too much on her part, Like this is how much you're analyzing every single one of your relationships right now, like the red flag for me. But this guy didn't see it that way. This guy was like the opposite, like I'm going to be the perfect man for her, and I'm sure now he looks back.
Speaker 2: And regrets it because of how things turned out. But it was just a little crazy. So so where is this documentary? How do we watch? A manory?
Speaker 6: Is on Hulu and it's called Devil in the Family, The Downfall of Ruby Frankie really good?
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Jess.
Speaker 1: The Hottest Stage.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 4: All right, can this artist save Katie Perry's tour?
Speaker 1: I hope so for Katie's sake.
Speaker 4: Look, we don't know for a fact that Katie's tour is like in trouble yet.
Speaker 2: I mean, it hasn't even started.
Speaker 4: But the chatter on line, the chatter on line is that it ain't selling how she wanted, at least not yet.
Speaker 2: So over the weekend, Katie she went to.
Speaker 4: Support a dear friend of hers at her show in LA and they performed together. And then on stage, Katie she gets down on one knee and she asked Rebecca Black if she would open up for her on her Lifetime's tour.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy? Did she say yes?
Speaker 2: She said yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so happy for them.
Speaker 2: So now you're going gram right, Wait, Rebecca.
Speaker 1: Black didn't we have her on the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, we just talked her for the day before this happened.
Speaker 1: Oh so we caught her right before, like right before this.
Speaker 6: Yes, she might have not talked to us if this happened before, because yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: A big time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she would have been a big, big time And does this move the needle for you guys? And do you think this is the she's the world tour savior?
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah.
Speaker 6: And somebody even I watched the video of this, and somebody in the comments was like, I'm sorry, how is Rebecca Black gonna boost ticket sales? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well, Selena, when we had her on the show the other day, you are like buttering her up, like you were like, you're an icon, you're the day, You're a legend, You're a I mean, you were really pumping her up.
Speaker 2: So I think she isn't certain in a certain sense.
Speaker 1: Not like a viral joke sort of it.
Speaker 4: Not yeah, like when it comes to like internet memes and things like that caught it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I don't think anybody can name more than one Rebecca Black song if they're able to name the one, you know, if they know viral for the Friday Fried Frieday the worst song ever. Outside of that, nobody's familiar with her career.
Speaker 2: She's gotten new stuff out, She had a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people that no one's ever heard.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe she'll bring out her following and they'll fill some season.
Speaker 7: So once those twelve people buy their tickets, does that save the world tour?
Speaker 1: Not yet?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is not that great? Is that great?
Speaker 7: Is that far as the lineup that we know? I mean, are they going to add some other opening acts?
Speaker 1: Usually there's like two on those big tours, there's usually a couple openers.
Speaker 2: Right, sometimes, but I think it's just one.
Speaker 6: It can't be someone who's bigger than Katie, right, Like she knows the main spotlight. But then again, if she doesn't get anybody that's bigger than.
Speaker 2: Her, it's not really helping her out that much exactly.
Speaker 1: You gotta put like a Benson boon on them.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, you know what I mean? Yea, Like he did he open a bunch for Taylor? I think he opened some tailor.
Speaker 1: Dates maybe, But I think you need somebody like that. That's that's a rising, like a rapidly rising.
Speaker 2: Like Rebecca Black.
Speaker 1: Sure, I don't know.
Speaker 7: That rapidly rising is the term I used to described Rebecca Black. Rapidly, you know, or slowly descending. I think about you didn't say.
Speaker 2: That to her face on Friday when we talked to her.
Speaker 1: I didn't also say she was an icon. I didn't sit there and kiss her, but I think she's an icon. I was seriously googling who was Rebecca Black?
Speaker 2: She is an icon. I like her, not on her music, but in any way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean like I probably wouldn't go because I don't know a lot of her music, so I wouldn't go, like see a show.
Speaker 1: But yeah, wow, you guys were like, like, the show's gonna be late when you guys were talking to her. WHOA, that's true.
Speaker 4: Her show did so out her whole, like, alright because those are smaller venues.
Speaker 1: Right, apropriate appropriately sized venues.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: So you know how Jennifer Garner was hugging on her ex Ben Affleck on the paintball field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the throes of Battle.
Speaker 4: Yes, Well, now Jen's boyfriend was seen with his ex. Really, they were spotted getting into the same car on Sunday. Now, sources are saying Jen Garner and her boyfriend John they're doing just fine, and that John and his ex wife nothing more than co parenting. There's nothing romantic going on between the two. That's exactly what was said about Jen and Ben. Yet here they are hugging in the throes of battle. As Graham would put it, Do you think that this is him, like, oh, you.
Speaker 2: Want to do this with your ex, Well, I could be with mine.
Speaker 1: Too if they didn't have kids together. That's the wild card to me.
Speaker 7: If you're just if you're legitimately meeting up with your ex, what's the point, you know? But when you have kids together, there is a point.
Speaker 2: There is a point, but they're still boundaries. But also, what if what if that is just an excuse.
Speaker 4: It's been Jen and Ben's excuse for years, true, and they're all hugging, cuddly whatdly?
Speaker 1: I just have no idea who Jen Garner's man is. I can't yea.
Speaker 2: His name is John? Who cares?
Speaker 7: Ben Affleck gives cheating vibes? You know, I don't know about this. Does I'm vibe checked him?
Speaker 1: You know? I don't people you know how to do that obviously, well, great read of character.
Speaker 2: Really look him up. Oh he also kind of gives that vibe. Though.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Do you have his full name, Jess John? His name is John John, John Miller. He's some ceo.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure the announcer for the Giants.
Speaker 2: John Miller's is the announcer for the Giants.
Speaker 7: He's one of the most famous baseball announcers of all times. Yes, he does Giants games, and he's very old.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: It's not this one different, not this one.
Speaker 1: John Miller, Jennifer Garner. You might want to add Jennifer Garner to research there.
Speaker 7: Otherwise you're gonna get John Miller, one of the most iconic baseball voices of all time.
Speaker 2: Vibe check and Graham vibe check.
Speaker 1: I'm getting semi douche canoe vibes.
Speaker 2: But like I don't know, cheaters.
Speaker 1: No, you could be a douche canoe and not be a cheater.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I think they'll go hand in hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not always, not necessarily.
Speaker 2: What do you have in today's that is trending?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 7: Remember how Southwest Airlines announced they were changing their open seating policy, Well they just said whole my beer. Because another major change is coming to the airline that's given a lot starting May twenty eighth, you will no longer be able to get a free checked bag. Look, I was a fan of ditching the open seating because that, to me was always stupid, But this one's going to piss a lot of people off. Southwest announced they will begin charging for the first and second checked bag unless you're a member of their A List loyalty program. This is a huge, huge shift for Southwest because they have always always offered free check bag since the airline started about sixty years ago, and they kept the policy in place when every single other airline basically started charging and adding fees for checking a bag. So take a moment and say you're goodbyes to a free check bag. I don't know where you can get one of those anymore. Because bags no longer fly free. That was always their slogan on Southwest. Bags fly free. Well, bags no longer fly free on Southwest well up until May twenty eight, So fly your check bags for free right now.
Speaker 2: But May twenty eight, nobody want to fly anymore.
Speaker 1: We don't know what.
Speaker 7: They didn't reveal how much a check bag is gonna cost yet, so we don't know, but there will be a fee.
Speaker 2: It's always so expensive too to check your bags.
Speaker 1: Shocked, Mike, it's eighty bucks. I would have just bought. I would have bought all this stuff when I got there. Aren't worth anything. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Grammy, why are you laughing?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Just something you said. So you said a couple of mons. If you want to repeat it, you can, I think, I.
Speaker 2: Mean not one can't repeat it. By the way, we are the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Jess. Thanks so much for hanging out with us. All right, let's give you this chance to win a JV Show chug mug. Every morning at this time we play what the bleep?
Speaker 4: Where all you got to do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word. Leave your guess is on the talk back Mike on the new and Improved iHeart Radio app Rest.
Speaker 2: You're very distracting, right.
Speaker 1: I got the giggles?
Speaker 4: All right, let's get to today's clip. Everyone listen up. It's a good feeling when your man still you even when you haven't showered yet.
Speaker 1: That is a nice gal. That is that's real love, right, yeah, real true love. All right.
Speaker 2: It's like if I haven't showered. It's fine if you haven't showered, though, we have a problem.
Speaker 7: All right, think about what that bleeped out where it could be. This is kind of a tricky one because you have to remember this is a family show.
Speaker 1: So keep those guests.
Speaker 7: PG please, and then whip out your iHeartRadio app. Hit that talkback mike button, leave us your name and your city along with your guests.
Speaker 1: Get your guests in quick because you got to be the first correct answer in the morning to win the JV Show.
Speaker 7: Chug mounk it Jess ever sends you one because like some people are like I never get my monk.
Speaker 2: Hey, she's go get your NML.
Speaker 1: I'm joking. Esses.
Speaker 4: On top of get those guests in, We're gonna play some of your guest is next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Plain what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show chugmunk.
Speaker 4: It's gotta be the first person guest today is a bleeped out word as always, think you know what it is. Leave your guests as fast as you can on a talkback mike, and then you and improved iHeartRadio app. In case you miss today's clip, here it is it's a good feeling when your man still you even when you haven't showered yet.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your guesses and remember this is a family show.
Speaker 9: Good Morning, JV's show.
Speaker 2: This is Christie from Pleasant Hill. I think the bleeped out word is hugs. Hug nice feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody likes getting a hug.
Speaker 7: But sometimes don't you feel bad when you are sweaty and stinky?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I give a warning before that way he knows what he's, you know, putting himself for something stinky.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 9: This is Jamie from Martinez and my guess is spoons.
Speaker 1: You oh, spoon around the room really quick, are you guys the big spoon of the little spoon?
Speaker 7: I'm both Yeah, Selena, I thought that's why I was asking. I thought, I remember you like to be the.
Speaker 2: Big sometimes, I big spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nice being the little spoon sometimes.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you admit it.
Speaker 4: I think it makes my husband feel uncomfortable. It's always makes collings about how his buds on me and he he get swired it out.
Speaker 1: You don't have to make it all creepy.
Speaker 5: Real JV show. This is Irene from Discovery Bay and Abby and we think the bleeped out word is compliments you thank you have a good day.
Speaker 2: That's a great compliments.
Speaker 1: So we don't mean it. This is something we say.
Speaker 2: Hey, but you know it makes us feel good.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, continue to get those guesses in what do you think today's bleeped out word is?
Speaker 2: We're gonna play more every talkbacks coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Playing what the bleep?
Speaker 4: Where? Hopefully you can win this JV show, Chuck mug you just got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly.
Speaker 2: Now case she missed today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 4: It's a good feeling when your man still you even when you haven't showered yet.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: Free, like I don't have to put any effort in.
Speaker 2: Now, what is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 4: Well, this is a family show, okay, so it's on you to figure that out. But as always, leave your guess is on the talk back Mike, I mean you an improved iHeart app Let's run through some guesses.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 8: Hi, my name is Mary Anne from Union City.
Speaker 1: My guess is smells you.
Speaker 7: So just get in there and get a lot of people guests smell or sniff this morning, So just get in there.
Speaker 1: I don't care that you haven't showered.
Speaker 4: I don't want my man to do that, like like you're weird musty.
Speaker 1: Morning JV Show. This is Taric from Brentwood.
Speaker 3: I hope you guys are having a great Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I think the bleeped out word today is admirer. All right, guys, have a good day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you want your man to always admire you.
Speaker 4: If I'm looking weird disheveled, yeah, and I can see from the across the room that he's admiring me.
Speaker 2: That makes me feel good.
Speaker 1: We're judging, like, what is she taking a shower already? God?
Speaker 9: Hi, this is Lady from San Francisco and my GISs is massages you.
Speaker 2: That's my guess that never happens.
Speaker 5: Morning JAV Show.
Speaker 8: This is Smart from Heyward and I think the missing word is cuddles.
Speaker 2: Cut up, there we go. Here's today's clip. Unbleeps.
Speaker 4: It's a good feeling when your man still cuddles you even when.
Speaker 2: You haven't showered yet. Yes, keep doing that.
Speaker 1: Not ideal, but we'll do it. I don't care we're desperate.
Speaker 2: Will you say anything if you can smell? No?
Speaker 1: Never, are you kidding?
Speaker 7: You have to be an idiot to ever say something remotely negative about the way that your woman looks or smells.
Speaker 1: Yes, never see anything negative, only positive. Come on, he smart out there, guys, he's smart out there.
Speaker 7: All right, let's get some shout outs first to Mark and Heyward, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Enjoyed your brand.
Speaker 7: New twenty twenty four JV show, Chuckmund game. We haven't gotten the twenty twenty five one yet. They'll be here soon, don't worry. Mark enjoyed the chugbun.
Speaker 1: Check your email, all right. A lot of other people came with the correct answer this morning, but not as fast as our boy. Mark.
Speaker 7: Lance in San Ramon had it. So did Emily and Aubrey, Texas a JAV show still knew. You know there, It's not even close. Jessica and Alameda had it, so to Daisy and lod Eye, David and Richmond.
Speaker 1: What's up my man? David, Ricky and San Jose had it sort of.
Speaker 7: Rebecca in the conference, Andy Delroy a matt in Now jess wrote nor walk, but I'm assuming she meant Newark, he said. He said nor Walk like nor Walk. Yeah, I don't know where Norfolk, Virginia.
Speaker 1: I don't know where.
Speaker 6: There's a Norwalk in Connecticut and a Norwalk in California.
Speaker 7: Wow, look at Jess and the research department. Ready all right, Matt Norwalk, can you leave us a talk about.
Speaker 1: Let us nowhere?
Speaker 2: There also apparently one in Iowa.
Speaker 1: There you go. Okay, Matt, we've narrow don your location of three potential places in Ohio as well or Newark right here in the area. Natalie and Sacramento also came with the craig Ants this morning, but you know, not quite fast enough. So let's play it again tomorrow, and tomorrow is going to be the day that you will win. I'm manifesting that it's on my vision board right here.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a play next to Norwalk.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Before we get to the JV show, you have Nope game. Shout out to Matt out of Norwalk, who played the what the Bleep game? And we're like nor Walk where you said there was like seven different states?
Speaker 1: Yes where, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 12: JV Show?
Speaker 1: It's Matt from Norwalk.
Speaker 3: California.
Speaker 1: That's right, it's right next to Buyna Park. It's the edge of LA and Orange County. I'm originally from San Jose.
Speaker 12: Born and raised.
Speaker 1: Whoop woop and love listening to the JV Show. Keep on keeping on, y'all. Have a good morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, Matt, thank you appreciating leave another one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, playing the what the Bleep game earlier and then following up there and I had to do a deep dive there because I'm not really familiar with nor Walk, but I looked it up.
Speaker 1: JV Show number one in Normalk.
Speaker 2: All right to the phones. Hi, who's this?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 8: Good morning. This is Brenda from Conquered.
Speaker 4: Brenda from conquer Why did that sound like a question? Are you asking from Conquered.
Speaker 2: Brenda? Welcome to the j Show, Jess. What is Brenda playing for this morning?
Speaker 6: On the line, we have a one hundred dollars David Buster's gift card.
Speaker 4: All right, so here's what you gotta do. We're gonna ask you for random trivia questions. Branda, just gotta get three correct and you get this gift card. Okay, okay, all right, here's question number one. Two hundred and six is the number of what in the adult human body. Yep, two hundred and six is the number of what in the adult human body?
Speaker 8: It's is it a humans gelatin?
Speaker 1: We'll give ye there we go. Yeah, doctor said, I was born with two O seven. Question number A baby I have.
Speaker 12: I have a car pool.
Speaker 2: My son a Lexander's nine, he's helping me.
Speaker 8: And also my daughter's out seven.
Speaker 1: Hi guys, good morning everybody. Yeah, let's go shout him out?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: All right? Question number two? What's sports? Hall of Fame is located in Cooperstown, New York? My sonza as all right, so then he should know this. Then Cooperstown where you go?
Speaker 2: What sport?
Speaker 8: What sport is it?
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, let me hit you with another one of these.
Speaker 7: Cooperstown is the baseball Hall of Fame you always talk about.
Speaker 1: Make it to Cooperstown Baseball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, it's okay.
Speaker 4: You're allowed to miss one's gotta get the other two correct. Here's question number three. A mohito is a cocktail that is made with what type of hard alcohol?
Speaker 1: Which one of your kids is a big drinker? They should know this isn't it boccarty. We'll take it rum rum Bocarty. You can use boccarty.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, Question number four, You guys need this one to win the game. What is the name for the official currency that's used in France?
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, it is nicely guy.
Speaker 6: Congrats you guys, you just got a one hundred dollars days.
Speaker 2: Whoa, congratulations. That's gonna be a fun weekend. You're very very welcome, Brenda, hang on there for.
Speaker 4: That winning love our friends over at damond Buster. Actually there quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and how I would a hundred bucks to there be.
Speaker 2: That'd be amazing that Grahama got some shout out.
Speaker 1: We do a lot of people on my DMS. Let's get through them.
Speaker 7: Hey Graham, slide into your DMS again, but this time as a proud son, I was hoping you could wish my mom Patricia happy birthday. She's turning sixty six in Princes twenty four somewhere right in there, and we're on our way to Vegas tomorrow morning to celebrate her birthday. And that's from son Jonathan. So happy happy birthday, Patricia. Have fun in Vegas. All on Red three. All right, good morning, Graham, can you please shout up my daughter Milania. She is turning the Big six.
Speaker 1: This was yesterday.
Speaker 7: A happy birthday from mom, dad and brother Marco and Mason's happy belated birthday, Milanian.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 7: Another one, morning, Graham, want to see if I can get a belated birthday shout out for my girlfriend Annabelle. Love you and I appreciate everything you do for us and our four girls.
Speaker 1: Ps.
Speaker 7: Her birthday was yesterday and I forgot. Maybe you guys can blame Selena or Jess for not getting the shout out. Thank you, and that's from Jose, Thanks a lot, Selena, it.
Speaker 2: Is you get the shout out of Jurie. Happy birthday and tired Monday yesterday.
Speaker 1: The time changing, always the time change. Good point. Blame it on that.
Speaker 7: Another one, Hey, Graham, wanted to shout out my coworker marrabel it's her birthday. We both listened to JV Show on our way to work in the morning. We compare our YEP, nope game answers when we get in. I just wanted to say happy birthday. I hope she has a great day and feels all the love. And that is from friend McKenna. So happy happy birthday, Marybone. Another one, Hey, Graham, I totally meant to message you this morning and forgot, but if possible, can you give a shout out to my husband Fred, happy forty fifth birthday. Love his wife, Kimmy and ken Zie. We listen to you guys every day. Many thanks, so happy birthday friend, far never say how old the guys turning out so rude. Another one, Hey Graham, can you wish my son dreveon a happy seventh birthday?
Speaker 1: We listen to your show every morning.
Speaker 7: Would really make his day to get a Dreon, my sweet and smart Pisces. I hope this makes your day and we love you and hope you have an amazing day. Love Mom, D one, D two and Z so happy happy birthday, Dreveon.
Speaker 1: Another one, You're.
Speaker 7: Hot mom in your DMS, Hot mom and your DMS hang on. Can you wish Christine a maya very happy fortieth I mean twenty six.
Speaker 1: And a half birthday? She's our five.
Speaker 7: She is the finest clarinet player to come out of Moro Catholic High School. Am I being controlled there and now she is helping fellow mothers deliver babies out of there as a hot nurse.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for a spa day.
Speaker 7: Love and thank you Graham so Happy Happy birthday, Christine, Happy Birthday.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. What's up, guys, Good morning.
Speaker 7: It's your boy Andy Luna and I'm hoping you guys can do me a favor and help me out with a special shoutout for my firstborn, my.
Speaker 1: Big boy Matale Luna. Happy birthday, buddy.
Speaker 4: I love you so much.
Speaker 2: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, the hottest day.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: You guys, Wendy Williams aced her mental capacity test.
Speaker 1: Good job, Wendy, good job person man woman Camera TV. You have to say that back. I don't know, because that's difficult. Think about that.
Speaker 4: She was taken to a hospital yesterday in New York City where she met with a psychiatrist for a capacity test. Now, remember Wendy's guardian said in front of a judge, Wendy is incapacitated after being diagnosed with the front of temporal dementia, which Wendy has been claiming that you know she doesn't even have and yesterday, she scored a ten out of ten on her psych exam, meaning her mental capacity is fully intact, at least.
Speaker 2: According to this test.
Speaker 4: So these results are now being forwarded to the judge in the guardianship case. Not only that, two agencies have launched investigations into the whole guardianship situation. The NYPD they're investigating, and they even paid a visit to Wendy yesterday at the assisted living facility that she's being held at. They asked her a bunch of questions and I'm sure she told them that she's been being held like a prisoner there. The other agency looking looking into things is Adult Protective Services, So a different caregiver that's not even on Wendy's case. That person, I don't know why I said that, so weird, but that person actually reached out to Adult Protective Services on their own and requested a probe because she saw quote troubling circumstances surrounding Wendy's treatment.
Speaker 7: And who is that?
Speaker 1: Say that part one more time, that's important. Who was that person?
Speaker 2: That it's a caregiver that's not even on the Wendy case.
Speaker 1: Got it, okay? Separate person, separate person, Okay.
Speaker 7: I look, if she is fully capable of not being in this situation, then she shouldn't be. I mean, imagine being in that situation. It'd be awful. You know, you would be feeling trapped all the things that she is saying. I just wonder, when you get entered into a conservatorship, shouldn't there be just a really big battery of different tests and stuff and doctor's evaluations and stuff to reach that conclusion that you need to be in that situation.
Speaker 1: I'm just what is that vetting process like?
Speaker 7: Because I would think that process would need to be incredibly thorough and accurate in order to be able to just take control of somebody's life. I know, So I question what happened there, and I have no idea what that.
Speaker 4: Remember she started in a sober living house. Remember she said that on her show. She's like, hey, for the past, you know X. However many weeks, you know, I've been living in a sober living house, no cell phone of this, and I've come in to work. Maybe that stripped of a lot of rights. Maybe they're like, ugh, it's a druggy, we don't need to do this. Maybe that had something to do with it. I don't know, but like what was the motivation for someone to lie on her? Like, that's going to be really interesting if this money, if this thing does go to trial, you know, as she tries to get out of this guardianship, and.
Speaker 7: Were they yeah, and who was if somebody was nefariously doing something, were they benefiting financially from it?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: If that's the case, then we've just followed the dollar yeh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we will keep you updated. Hey, really quick, I want to just talk about this. I think this is very cool. So Steph Curry and Marshawn Lynch teaming up together for a documentary on mac Dre. Now, this isn't necessarily new news that a documentary is happening. This is first announced back in twenty twenty three that you know, Steph Curry's Unanimous Media company was going to be working on this. But the update to that is he's now tapped Marshawn's Beast Mode Productions.
Speaker 2: Now they're teaming up on this together.
Speaker 4: Bist Moode, co founder said, quote, we have Best Mode Productions are thrilled to partner with Unanimous Media to produce and celebrate the extraordinary life of Macdre. He's not only a bay Airy icon, but also a trailblazing independent hip hop pioneer whose influence resonates globally. And then even his mom, Mac Dre's mom is a huge part of this project as well. So it's going to be really really cool when that actually does very cool. You know, come to life, Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: Niner fans, I am not going to sugarcoat this, but the start of NFL free agency has not been kind to the team and the squad that we have grown to love over this past little era is no more and they are being disbanded. The writing's been on the wall about this for a while, so we should have been a little bit better prepared for this, but it still stings, and I was hopeful they'd be able to resign at least a couple of these guys. But it's time now we take a moment and say our goodbyes. Yesterday the team now, so they're going to be releasing Kyle hughescheck nine time Pro Bowl fullback for the team. He's been a mainstay, just an absolute beast stud for the team. Plus we love his wife, Christen. You's checking all the jackets and fashions she made.
Speaker 1: Say goodbye to that. Oh no, they gone.
Speaker 7: A couple other key players announced they were leaving yesterday in free agency as well.
Speaker 1: Dre Greenlaw linebacker.
Speaker 7: He was the one that tours Achilles and ultimately because of that injury, I believe the forty nine Ers lost the Super Bowl to the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: He came back, returned towards the end of last season a little shaky because he was still, you know, on a repaired achilles.
Speaker 7: But he has agreed to deal to a deal with the Denver Broncos. I mean, none of these are finalized yet. Free agencies just getting started.
Speaker 1: But he gone. That was the guy that I was hoping more than anything they were going to be able to keep.
Speaker 7: Safety t Talanoah Hufunga, who also became a fan favorite as a ballhawk, just interceptions left and right. He had had a nose for interceptions and fumble recoveries. Also leaving to Denver. This is on top of Deebo Samuel, who we know got traded to the Washington Commanders. Tarvarius Ward cornerbacks, our cornerback.
Speaker 1: We knew he was probably gonna be gone. He's going to Minneapolis Colts.
Speaker 7: Backup tackle Jalen Moore he gone, and running back Elijah Mitchell. They're both going to Kansas City to join the hated Jeeves, and backup quarterback Josh Dobbins. He left for New England yesterday.
Speaker 1: Starting left guard Aaron Banks reportedly close to a deal or maybe he's already gotten a deal in place to go to Green Bay team. It's our boys.
Speaker 2: Oh god, they trying to keep it together.
Speaker 1: Everybody's gone. It's terrible. I mean, we knew the Niners.
Speaker 7: We're gonna have to free up a lot of money to sign the golden boy Brock Party because he's about to get He's about to go from a one million dollar salary to like, I don't know, fifty five fifty million season major increase to a clear up a little cap space for that. There was still room to re sign Drake Greenlaw. Get a deal done with Drake green Law.
Speaker 1: Niners, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: The fact that Rock Party had that little teeny tiny contract of this entire time.
Speaker 2: Just to little little baby contract.
Speaker 1: Contract. Yeah, little baby rookie cheeks contract. Good for him though, Well, he's about to get paid. But that means when your quarterback gets paid, the rest of your team don't get paid, and then they all leave and go to other places. And now we're sad, sad, sad Niners fans. Today it all work out.
Speaker 2: You gotta put an undervision board.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Is it just like everybody's birthday? Today?
Speaker 4: Birthday is our dad's birthday, and we like to wish him a very very happy happy birthday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, his name is Alex.
Speaker 4: If we played they Nope game the other day and one.
Speaker 2: Disney tickets, thank you, dam thank you so much. Graham is our favorite. But of course who gives a.
Speaker 1: Heart by that is a good point.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday, Alex, And they just want Disneyland tickets. So that's I mean, birthday's already.
Speaker 2: Made living light, all right, Graham? What's going on?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: Major controversy, you guys, Major controversy. You may have seen this video. It's been going viral for some time now. This was at the Virginia State Championship Indoor track meet, the four by two hundred women's meter two hundred meter excuse me, women's relay at Liberty University and Virginia State Athlete excuse me, senior. She's actually a high school senior. In this race, the state championship in the four by two hundreds. In this video, you see a two baton runners, two women. They are runner right next to each other, and suddenly one of them just reaches back and smacks the other one over the head with the metal baton. That runner she drops her baton, stumbles out of the race, later diagnosed with a concussion.
Speaker 1: She was injured. And then the runner a Laila Everett, the one that swung the baton, she was disqualified from the race, but the runner that was interest says, we and her family have yet to receive any sort of apology. Nothing all right.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 7: Alila Everett has responded in an interview and she says, you're going off of one camera angle.
Speaker 1: What you see there is very misleading.
Speaker 7: She says they had kind of bumped into each other a couple of times and she sort of loses her balance and as she brings the baton back and in the motion of running, hits her over the head with it. It's totally accidental, it's incidental contact. She would never do something like that on purpose, And she says everybody is attacking her character online. And the hatred and all this stuff she's been getting has just been unbearable.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't look like an accident.
Speaker 7: Now, go to if you have not seen this video JV Morning Show on Instagram. You got to watch the video and decide for yourself whether or not you believe what she's saying that this is accidental contact or did she mean to hit her over the head, Because in my mind, the way that she.
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, come on, but she thinks we're stupid.
Speaker 7: She definitely whinds up and then smack and then hits her and then pretends to kind of floil her arm and keep running. In my mind, it looks very intentional. But again she is saying, why would I do something like that? I would never ever in my life do something like that. And she just says the hate and everything she's been getting online is just awful.
Speaker 6: Because when you lose your balance, both of your arms kind of go swinging right.
Speaker 2: For her, it was just one arm that the other one had to stay in place. It's still running just fine.
Speaker 1: She reaches back the problem, she cocks her arm back and then whap it's her over the head.
Speaker 2: This intentional norward.
Speaker 7: I can't buy that it was completely incidental. I think she thought that she was going to make it look like it was part of a running motion. Look. I used to play water polo, and water polo is a very violent game. If people think, oh, whatterpolo the speedo is it? Water polo is like full contact is a full contact It's like wrestling in the water and under the water where the refs can't see.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of stuff going on down there, and it hurts. Let me just say it's good. It's very painful.
Speaker 7: There's a reason that before games the refs check to make sure that your toenails and your fingernails are cut all the way. You can't have any nails because under the water there scratching, probably biting, pulling, punching, everything is going on.
Speaker 1: It's a very violent, very very violent game that sounds disgusting.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: What you would do in water polo is when there was like a turnover or change of direction, you're swimming one way, you got your defender swim right next to you, and then you got to turn and swim back the other way. Well, when you turn swim back the other way, you swing your arm over like you're doing a freestyle stroke, but you do with a closed fist, and you would just punch the guy right, and then you would and then you would just make it look like you're just swimming away and and you were doing this group. Everybody's fighting everybody in there. It's a very violent it's a very violent game, I'm telling you. And but you would make it look like, oh, that's just part of how you know, my natural freestyle swimming stroke.
Speaker 1: But really you're hating people. And I think that's what she tried to do. Try it, tried to blend it into a little bit of a running move. But then she just wow, do a great job. It's on purpose with the baton.
Speaker 2: Here's my question about water polo.
Speaker 4: Sure, why would the ref check your nails, your fingernails, your toenails, but not the moose muffin?
Speaker 1: Well, they don't because you know, most people, most guys want to swim faster. You do want to shave that.
Speaker 2: But you said you did it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 7: I was in high school. I didn't know about grooming. You know, in the speedo it doesn't cover a lot. So someone was sticking out the side in the tunnel, not a lot, just like.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: That was the worst. The walk from the locker room.
Speaker 7: Our programs programs have these big like Parka jackets and like at NAPO Hi, I don't know, we didn't have them yet, and you had to walk out of the locker room just wearing your little tiny speed on the walk.
Speaker 2: All the way across the embarrass cross in.
Speaker 1: Front of the bleachers and then jump in the pool and everyonebody got to see you. We didn't have those cool, big warm swimming jackets, so I guess we didn't have the funds. No, sure they have them now, must be nice. The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 13: Four nine crews Edgar without the haircut tired as all hell today went to the Warriors game last night because of Graham's report yesterday. He said, Steph Curry just needs four three pointers to break the record. So you know what I do, I buy tickets lower level, want to win this history? Right, No, Graham, he needed seven.
Speaker 7: Not four.
Speaker 5: Seven.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Here's the thing. You know, always double check your double check your sources. Everybody.
Speaker 7: Just because somebody said something on the radio, I feel like our fact checking department should have caught that, but they didn't.
Speaker 1: And you know I read, you know, I was received some bad intel.
Speaker 7: Whatever article I read, and they had it wrong, and then I got it wrong, and then now I'm an idiot. Right, But at least you got to see it win last night.
Speaker 1: I know what you're so mad about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buy more tickets for the next game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys will love this because he's gonna do it against Sacramento.
Speaker 2: So tired said, I feel like everyone is screwing up at work. Yeah, so you can blame it on that too, Graham.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Good Morning JV Show. This is Kimmy. I just wanted to stay real quick that I watched this movie called The Girl in the Pool and it starred Fredy Prince Junior. And the whole time, I'm thinking he reminds me of Graham. I'm sorry, an older version of Graham, but he reminded me of Graham so much. I'm watching this movie and I kept thinking about that's Graham. But haven't my eavor said you look like him?
Speaker 2: How was the morning guys, Fredy Prince Junior? Has anyone ever said that?
Speaker 4: I have not?
Speaker 1: Just googled to get a refresher of the look.
Speaker 7: I don't really think we look at no, I'll see it. My mom once sat next to him at a wedding him she was right, just Sarah Michelle Geller. This is back when they were very like there was a time I was probably in diapers, you know, a long time ago when they were Him and Sarah Michelle Geller were in a lot of movies and like at the height of their sort of Yeah, she had no idea who they were.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: That kills me when older people will meet celebrities and random places and they're like sending pictures to their kids, like, I don't know who this is, but look at me and Sizza or Drake or something, the couple that was getting married.
Speaker 1: So that's why they put my mom there, because they knew they wouldn't like, she had no idea who they were.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 4: We have another talk bag. We were just talking about the track star. You probably saw this video. It's gone viral. You can check it out Jab Morning Show. Uh the young woman who hit the other runner with a metal baton.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JB's show. This is Kristin out of Oakland. I commenting on the assailant that was running that race. Here's the thing. If you're the type of person that would never ever ever do that, then the first thing you're going to do is make sure she's okay. The second thing you're going to do it is apologize. And your coaching staff, I don't know if you saw this. The coaching staff of the team also didn't come over and apologize. So no, I'm not buying it you didn't on purpose.
Speaker 2: That's a great point.
Speaker 1: There were a bunch of those things and they have not apologizing to me is the first thing you would.
Speaker 2: Do, right if there's like a even if it was an accident.
Speaker 4: Horrible accident that happens out in the heat, No, I'm caching the race and then apologizing. Now of course you okay, So that the first thing if you know someone was injured during an event and it might have been your fault, that's the first thing that you're going to do is go check on on the second that that race ends twenty seconds later you're legging to relay race last I don't know, thirty seconds or whatever at the most, then you go check on that person, right, that didn't happen put intentional?
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, So what what's the airport theory. I've been seeing headlines about this.
Speaker 7: I don't really know what it is, all right, airport theory is gaining a lot of traction on social media. Is the new tech for going to the airport. It's all in the interest of saving time and not wasting hours of your life waiting at the airport.
Speaker 1: That's stupid. You could be doing way better things with your time.
Speaker 7: So airport theory is this, get to the airport about exactly fifteen minutes before your booked flight, because you don't want to be sitting there waiting fifteen minutes before. You just kind of race your way through the security line, head over to the gate boom, and you're on, why, what's this get there two hours before a flight?
Speaker 1: Nonsense? You're wasting your time.
Speaker 2: Getting there until fifteen minutes.
Speaker 7: Fifteen minutes before when you is when you want to be fifteen minutes before your flight's departure time?
Speaker 1: What that's when you want to get to the airport. Airport theory, now, look, one.
Speaker 7: Guy posted a video putting this to the test, and he went to Atlanta's airport, which is one of the busiest hubs.
Speaker 1: I don't know on the planet as far as airports are concerned. And he walked right through.
Speaker 7: Now he had tsa pre check or whatever, so that helped him breeze through the security line. And then he walked right up got onto his flight, and he didn't check a bag either, and he got onto his flight, and he's like, look, airport theory works it in fourteen minutes and fifty seven seconds.
Speaker 1: Now. Other people have posted videos of themselves.
Speaker 7: Idiotically trying airport theory, and they have flat out missed their flights obviously, or made it through security only to find that the boarding process had been complete and the doors were shut and they weren't able to get on their flight. So use airport theory with just a teen tiny bit of caution, because you're probably going to miss your flight.
Speaker 1: It does take more than fifteen minutes generally to get through security and make your way all the way to your boarding gate, because you know your gate is like the last possible one. It's so far away, so far, it's so dang far, and you can't even run that in time.
Speaker 7: I don't know if people started this as sort of a prank, but of course, because it's social media and we believe anything people are actually trying this and it's not working out so well.
Speaker 1: Although there are.
Speaker 7: Videos of people reportedly making it again clever editing on social media.
Speaker 1: Did they really make it in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: There's no way to know, but I don't see that happen ever.
Speaker 4: For me, that would be the time that TSA's I've got to open my bag and whip this and I'm standing there for ten minutes as they do.
Speaker 1: That's a thing vibrating.
Speaker 4: No that or especially with kids, don't try this if you have kids. No, I don't see that going well.
Speaker 2: It would take you fifteen minutes just to get out of the car.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 7: You have to be solo traveler and not checking a bag for this to look. I've done airport theory, not on purpose before, but just you know, major traffic delays and stuff getting the airport and you get there.
Speaker 1: Like fifteen twenty minutes ahead of time.
Speaker 7: And that's the problem is they're saying, look at all this extra time you have, you don't waste it waiting in the airport. The amount of stress that you incur in that twenty minutes or even a half hour, foot it's not worth it. Ten years off your life because you're so stressed about whether.
Speaker 1: Or not you're gonna make it.
Speaker 7: And a couple of times you know that I've been running that later or whatever, I have made the flight, and thankfully, you know, they let you get through this security line quicker because you're like, oh my god, can I just get to the and people are kind enough to let you through, and then they hold the door open. You're the last one getting on the plane, and everybody eye rolls you as you you know, look to put your bag in an overhead compartment there's no space left spoiler alert, and then you know everyone looks at you annoyed, like this is the reason we're not.
Speaker 2: Taking out Yes, and you're sweaty, bluddy, you gotta sit down.
Speaker 1: And of course you're in a middle seat between two people.
Speaker 2: That are already man spreading exactly, and you.
Speaker 1: Can barely fit in there. Yeah, don't try this stupid all right.
Speaker 2: Only times sorry that I was ever late.
Speaker 6: I knew that I would never ever do that again because I missed the flight, I was sweaty, I was out of breath and annoyed.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's not worth trying. Airport theory The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Before we get to how Ai is changing the dating scene, Graham in a couple sentences airport.
Speaker 7: Theory, the prevailing theory going around on social media right now. You could just arrive to your flight fifteen minutes ahead of time. Why are you wasting your time? Getting their hours ahead of time?
Speaker 2: This is a joke.
Speaker 11: Good morning guys, It's Angie. Fifteen minutes. That seems a little tight. But I will say that the last two times that I've gone to the airport, I've listened to people saying, oh, get there two hours ahead of time, and I was literally sitting waiting at least an hour and fifteen minutes. So I mean, it all depends on the airport you go to. But Sack in Oakland, I got through everything in thirty minutes, all right, Byte.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a tricky one. I mean, if you get there early enough, you're going to breeze through security, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Sometimes there's not.
Speaker 4: And my experiences if I get there super early, there's like no one at security, and then I'm sitting for two hours.
Speaker 6: But you have those instances where there's one person who has three four issues and they're they're right in front of you. It's just one person away from it being your turn.
Speaker 1: And there a different line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just too unpredictable. I yes, you just never know.
Speaker 7: It's the buffer to give yourself more time. But there are certain airports at certain times.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can. Not going two hours ahead is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: No, I don't all right? So AI Yes, dating singles.
Speaker 6: If you are a strugg on dating apps right now, don't worry. An AI wingman is coming to help. So on dating apps like Tinder and hid Hinge, they will soon get help from an AI chat bot to help you not only pick your pictures, but also choose different ways of communicating with the people that you're talking to and that you're matching with. So it'll give you different prompts of things to think.
Speaker 1: AI's never dated anybody.
Speaker 2: Ai've never seen yah.
Speaker 1: Ai A never dated anybody. AA has never been in love. AI has never had those butterflies before a first date. As doesn't know Jack.
Speaker 6: But AI takes everything that we tell it, like all of the videos that people share on social media, all of the information that it takes in.
Speaker 2: It apparently is the right. I guess person, not person, but thing to tell you how to date.
Speaker 6: But what I want to ask you, guys, is if you prefer if you would prefer getting AI help for dating or help from your friends.
Speaker 2: Because sometimes your friends don't give you that.
Speaker 4: Good advice either. I would try my friends more, Okay, Graham, just because they have.
Speaker 1: Experienced, right, and I feel like they actually know me. AI doesn't know me.
Speaker 2: Here's why I like this though.
Speaker 4: I guess they're trying to curb problematic men on these apps. So like, if they're about to send a message that they think they shouldn't be sending to this person, you know, AI is gonna jump in and be like, hey, you might want to rethink that, or here's some other options. Yeah, and they're hoping that this will, you know, curb some of that behavior, but to make it a more you know, a safer space for other people.
Speaker 1: Okay, supportive of that.
Speaker 2: The problem that I.
Speaker 6: See with this though, is like it'll curb it in that message thread. But that's I feel like, that's not like changing the behavior of this person. So true, It's just like you're just not going to be able to see who this person truly is until you get to like texting them or meeting them in person. So I think this actually is not like the best best feature out there, just because it's going to turn into people being a little bit more with their responses agreed.
Speaker 7: And I just I already questioned when anything is written on social media or whatever or in an email, did ay I write this or did you write this?
Speaker 1: We're already getting a blurred line about that.
Speaker 7: And I mean, I saw I saw an instance of it over the weekend, and I'm not going to say where, but somebody had to give a speech and it was a little emotional and they read a word like you wouldn't write a speech not knowing how to pronounce a word correctly, right, But there was a word in there that she absolutely butchered.
Speaker 1: And then you're then I called in to question the rest of the speed.
Speaker 7: It was a very emotional speech, and I'm going and you lost me there because there's a word in there that you never would have written if you didn't know how to pronounce it.
Speaker 1: And then then I know that AI wrote me a lot, But I know that AI wrote your speech.
Speaker 2: But maybe it was an AI. Maybe it was a writer. People have writers to.
Speaker 7: Write a speech out of This was not a thing where so you would have hired someone to write don't know, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't want to call anybody out.
Speaker 7: But this was at a local thing and it was an emotional speech to somebody that was like their friend who is basically like retiring or something like that. Let's just leave it at that, but they there's a word, and then I just knew that AI had written there this speech that had been tugging at my heart strings because you never would have written that way and the way you did.
Speaker 4: If I'm on a dating app talking to somebody, I don't want their messages being crafted by AI.
Speaker 7: I want to be talking to the real you. I just think we're going to be losing so much authenticity as we move it. And it's already happening because people are having CHATGBT and stuff, help write responses or help write prompts and stuff, or right, you know, opening lines on dating apps like it's not authentic, and pretty soon then on the other side, the person that's receiving them is also going to be using AI. So AI will be picking up on throwing pickup lines at somebody else's AI, and then AI is gonna responding to them. And then they'll just be going back and forth and pretty soon they'll run off and get married. Yeah, they'll run off to Vegas, get married in the cloud or something, and then meanwhile you're still single but.
Speaker 2: Have no help.
Speaker 1: But it's weird.
Speaker 7: You sees videos of AI negotiating with another AI over real estate transactions and stuff like that, and like, that's where we're headed.
Speaker 1: But we're losing all authenticity. It's weird.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it for that reason. I'm out.
Speaker 2: I think I'm not. I'm glad I'm not on the dating apps anymore anymore. It sounds stressful, but there you go. So this is all dating apps that are gonna be happening this or right now. From what I know, is Hinge and Tinder. Okay, the hottest, it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot.
Speaker 10: In music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in.
Speaker 2: The Bay, you guys. R Kelly recorded a song from behind Bars.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: So it's a remix of Chris Brown's song Residuals.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna jump right into it, Kelly. This call will be recorded in such a monitoring at any time to accept this call pressed by You may begin to begin now.
Speaker 1: I got two minutes. Let's go. This is This is a joke.
Speaker 2: That's why justice like is this Ai? I have scoured the internets.
Speaker 4: I have not seen anything saying this is Ai money Graham.
Speaker 2: He's in jail. He's doing podcast interviews, and like the podcasters who.
Speaker 4: Interviewed him, excuse me, late last week, they came under fire because they're like glazing this guy.
Speaker 2: I just found out what glazing means. My daughter taught me that.
Speaker 1: What's the give an alert here? What does it mean?
Speaker 2: They're like kissing his ass?
Speaker 1: Basically, got it? They're glazed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were glazed of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they came under fire from people were like, how are you praising this monster?
Speaker 2: Anyways?
Speaker 4: In that interview, he reveals that he's already written twenty five albums in jail.
Speaker 7: A lot of free time in there, a lot of free time, twenty five albums. Say he's made them billions of dollars. In that he said, he's made so many billions of dollars, I don't know if we go that far on a phone. Yeah, that's the report line. Then obviously somebody had to take that into a studio and auto tune it and try to make it and pump it up to make it sound better, and then add all the music to it.
Speaker 1: I would love to hear the unedited version. Here's the thing that's sad to me.
Speaker 7: I bet you if R Kelly was suddenly released, like say they want, oh, we're going to parole him earlier whatever. I bet you if he announced a tour, it would do well, Oh my god, you're right, which makes me really sad about where we're at, you know what I mean. Yeah, we should be like collectively like, no, you're not supporting this person. I bet you that dude announces a tour, not like some big state, not like you know, some big stadium tour, but smaller venues.
Speaker 1: And I think I think tickets.
Speaker 2: Would sell what more than Katy Perry?
Speaker 4: Yes, no, no, I can think of I have along with the artist who would sell more than Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: R Kelly's just on that link.
Speaker 1: I think R Kelly is just slightly lower. It's all right, all right, you guys. It's pretty exciting news and amateur astronomy enthusiasts.
Speaker 7: The blood moon total lunar eclipse is happening this week. The big question is going to be whether or not we're going to be able to even see it here in the Bay Area, now that we have some rain rolling in late tonight and starting tomorrow a cup little parade of storms rolling in atmospheric rivers. According to NASA, the Moon's going to appear to turn red when it passes into the Earth's shadow.
Speaker 1: And again it's going to pass entirely into the Earth shadow. That's what a total lunar eclipse is.
Speaker 7: And this is happening the night of March thirteenth, or early into the morning hours of March fourteenth, that is Thursday night. Now, I looked ahead at the weather forecast tomorrow, lots of rain Thursday, bit of a break for a lot of the Bay Area, maybe some scattered showers, maybe a lot of sunshine in the afternoon. Starts to get cloudy though late again at night as we prepare for the next round of rain on Friday.
Speaker 1: I'm not rolling it out. Might be a chance you can see it.
Speaker 7: Although it looks to start getting cloudy around eleven o'clock on Thursday night.
Speaker 1: So will you be able to see the blood moon? Blood lunar eclipse. Let me say, maybe the.
Speaker 6: Blood moon is coming right when mercury is going to be in retrograde.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you're dude, prepare for everything in your life to go Retart's on the fourteenth too, Does it really be.
Speaker 1: Even warned the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Yes.
Speaker 2: To Gypsy Roses, Life After Lock Up already come out.
Speaker 6: Uh it's it came out yesterday, but I believe it will be added to streaming like today or.
Speaker 2: Something, okay, And it's like a one episode at a time.
Speaker 6: Every week, every Monday. And you said you love her haircut, No, the opposite. I'm sorry, Gypsy, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not the look girl shots fired than everyone that has a Bob haircut.
Speaker 2: Just doesn't like it doesn't look good on her.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It's not even it's like it's it's it's not even like Bob haircut. It's like Karen haircut.
Speaker 1: It's Karen Bob.
Speaker 2: It's Karen Bob.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, Kate plus eight, what's her? What's a Yeah, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: One of those back in the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Waldeney for and I In the Base number one hit music station, the JV Show, hanging out with you.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm Jessin.
Speaker 12: Hey, good morning JV Show, Good Morning bay Area. Just leaving a talk back about the person leaving a talk back about you looking like Freddy Prince Jr. I'm not gonna lie now. I can't un see it. I'm gonna definitely think about that now. And when I see either one of you two, I know Jessing and Justin Selena can't really see it because of course they see you every day, so they see the difference us. But I can definitely see it.
Speaker 2: I don't see it at all.
Speaker 1: Somebody all earlier saying they were watching a movie with Freddy Frinch Junior in it, and all they could see.
Speaker 2: Was me, Am I looking at the right guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, Freddy Prince is a handsome guy. Think in the comparison, nothing like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't see it.
Speaker 6: Maybe a little bit like like zero like no, I'll put you side by side on our story.
Speaker 2: Well let's decide love that. Thank you, Jess all right. Doing a straight pizza chain is raising.
Speaker 4: Some eyebrows after offering a new pizza instead of ham and pineapple, it's ham in oranges. Now we're all fans of the pineapple pizza here on the JAP Show.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: I live in a household where I'm the only one, so when we get pizza, if I want to go Hawaiian, I have to order myself a small, like separate one.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's actually a good thing, because I'm tired of people taking the slices that I want my own pizza.
Speaker 2: But how do you feel about oranges on top of your pizza? Is it the tiny little mandarins? Because I think I'm okay with those, not.
Speaker 4: Like tiny tiny Well the picture I saw, I know you're what you're referencing. They're like not the little tiny ones that come in like the cans. So it's not manders oranges.
Speaker 7: They're oranges look like fresh little thing or the like fresh little thin slices that it looks like.
Speaker 1: I bet you that's not bad.
Speaker 2: I can't get over it. I would try it, because why not, But I don't. I don't imagine it, imagine it being I think it would be too overpowdering. I feel like it just be too orange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when when you first put pineapple on a pizza, like too pineapplely?
Speaker 4: But because.
Speaker 1: It does, I wonder if you could try it for I would try it. I don't think it's going to become a staple on any pizza menu anywhere, Like, I don't think that's going to be their best thing because it is tough to connect weird with the Hawaiian pizza. But a couple of them here and there. I don't know, I don't know. I'm not what else is on there?
Speaker 2: Just ham It's like a Hammad.
Speaker 1: It's an orange just therever. It's just a new take on the Hawaiian.
Speaker 4: Pizza, which I mean in theory it would it should make sense. It's kind of you know, acidic, lack of pineapple. You know, that has a lot of the same qualities.
Speaker 2: But it's just too orange. I don't know. I can't get past it.
Speaker 1: What's your go to pizza? Best? If you if you got to order a pizza with your perfect toppings on it, Selena, what and go? What's yours?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I go Hawaiian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your new number one, your number one draft pizza draft pick.
Speaker 2: I go Hawaiian. But but if I can I add maybe some like some like onion and Canadian bacon.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not mad at that. Jess what is your go to number one draft pick?
Speaker 6: Pizza combination combinations number one or on Dominoes. I do the build my own because it's cheaper, I think, so I do pepperoni, but then I add mushrooms and peppers and I think that's it.
Speaker 1: Yes see, I want the combo.
Speaker 7: I think I'm either going combo because I like everything, throw everything you got on that pizza.
Speaker 2: I like it all.
Speaker 1: Or simplified version pepperoni with haul of panios.
Speaker 2: Oh yes I do that.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's always good.
Speaker 2: Not mad.
Speaker 1: Now I'm starting.
Speaker 2: I say, I'm really hungry now.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine