Speaker 1: Six seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Okay, lines are blazing before we get to the calls. It's Wednesdays seven twenty ish. You know what that means. Truth or Troll? Take it away a mic.
Speaker 2: And now America's favorite game show where you get to decide on the Kooner Report.
Speaker 1: This is Truth or Troll for today's Truth Control.
Speaker 2: We have a two parter beginning with President Trump speaking to reporters last week when he is asked if the Washington commanders should change their name back to the Redskins.
Speaker 3: The Commander's changed the name back to Redskins.
Speaker 4: Well, do you want going to make a controversial statement? I would I wouldn't have chased a name, but that's Sarah just doesn't have the same It doesn't have the same ring to me. But you know, winning can make everything sound good. So if they win, all of a sudden, the commander sounds good. But I wouldn't have changed.
Speaker 2: An So he doesn't want to change your name, or he wants to change a name back he never wanted to happen in the first place. Now, fast forward to this week, we're in a press conference. Caroline Levitt was asked if President Trump was serious about blocking the Commander's new stadium deal if they didn't change your name.
Speaker 1: Was the President serious or was he joking?
Speaker 5: As was that when he said he might block a Washington Commander's stadium deal and they don't change, then the President was serious and as part of the art of the deal, part of his negotiating skills. As you know, sports is one of the many passions of this president, and he wants to see the name of that team change.
Speaker 2: They're doubling down, They're doubling down. So what do you think, Jeff, Are they just trolling everybody here or do you think they're serious and they actually want this name changed back to the Redskins.
Speaker 1: Well, how do I say this, Mike. I don't want to seem like I'm splitting the baby here that I'm being a little bit evasive, But no, I think Trump really believes that Redskins was a much better name, because it is a much better name. And this is what woke ideology does. It destroys the Native American Indian heritage and culture and prestige. In fact, they're literally they were racing it out of popular culture. And by the way, most liberals don't know this. Over ninety percent of Native American Indians ninety two percent in fact, want the name to go back to the Redskins. They're very proud of that name, and they should be proud of that name. They also want Cleveland to be the Indians and not the Guardians, but you know, the baseball team, but let that go. So I think Trump really does want it to go back to the Redskins because he thinks it's just better, better for the team, better for Native American Indians, better for the country. Is he willing to stop the ownership of the Washington Commanders to get their stadium in Washington, DC if they don't go back to the old name that I think he's trolling, Mike that. I think that's a troll. I think that's where he's just trying to get under their skin and get a reaction. So I guess ultimately, if you press me on it, Mike, I think it's a troll. Some truth, but mostly troll. But I want to ask the audience, is Trump telling the truth or is he trolling when he says he's not going to allow them to have a deal to have their stadium in Washington, DC. The Washington football team, the NFL Washington Commanders, unless they change the name back to the Redskins. Is this a the truth or B He's kind of having a little bit of fun at their expense trolling. I want to hear from you. You can vote on our web page wrko dot com slash cooner wrka com slash cooner kuh and is in national Er. You can also vote via x and I'm always I was very active again last night on X and my handle. There all one word at the Cooner report. Kuh Na's in national Er. Lines are jammed Bill in Sudbury. Thanks for holding Bill and welcome.
Speaker 6: Hello, good morning, Good morning, Jeff, Hi Bill. My question is a simple one and then you can just holler at me. How did he do it? How did Obama get mister Trump to stand up in front of the entire world in Helsinki in twenty eighteen and choose Russian intelligence over American intelligence? What magic words did Obama say to make him do that? Oh, and by the way, he did it again just a few weeks ago in front of the G six. He got up and gave a big speech of what a great guy Putin was.
Speaker 1: So oh my god, are you still are you still going on about Trump Russia? Like, honestly, Bill, are you that freaking brainwashed? Like, are you kidding me? He's arming Ukraine to the teeth, He's leveling sanctions on Putin the Russians now are I mean? They're they're spitting on Trump. It's around the clock, they're hatred for Trump. Like, dude, seriously, what planet are you living on? Like again, this is what I mean, this is what's scary, Like you're going back to twenty sixteen. So just so that you know, because I guess you don't listen to the show, Well you obviously don't, and you certainly haven't looked at the documents. So let me lay it out for you. Brennan lyed clapp or led, call me lied, and they lied at the behest of Obama. So Trump was right in Helsinki when he said, yeah, I believe the Russians. Of course, the Russians were not lying. They did not collude with Donald Trump. There never was any collusion. You were lied to. The documents prove you were lied to. And you're still telling us we're so you're basically saying this now you want us to believe Brennan Clapper, call me Hillary and Obama or our own lying eyes? Is that now where you're trying? I mean, this is the height of fanaticism. So what now? The December ninth meeting never happened, The orders to lie about Trump now never happened. The steel Dosier being incorporated in the intelligence assessment now never happened, even though they knew it was garbage. Is that where you're trying? Bill? Seriously? Is that now what you're trying to tell us? Yes, you should believe Putin on that Putin was telling the truth, Brennan Clapper, and call me relying Hello.
Speaker 6: Hello, Yeah, Exactly how did he do that? Jeff? How did Obama make Trump do that? In Helsinki in twenty twenty? How did he make him do that?
Speaker 1: Do what tell the truth?
Speaker 6: Side with the Russians?
Speaker 1: Because the Russians on that issue were telling the truth. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number? Okay against my better judgment? Bill says he wants to respond, So we're going to go back to Bill in Sudbury. Bill, what so I mean? Is it a shock to you that you were lied to about Russia collusion? And that now it looks like Obama may be going to jail. This is going to be a real shock to your psyche. Bill Am I am I wrong?
Speaker 6: So you think mister Trump will cooperate with the new investigation because he stonewalled every other one. The difference between what you're talking about, all those people you just named, they all cooperated with the investigation back in twenty eighteen. It was your guy who hid under his desk, and now he's got sorry in the field, and now he's going to do it again.
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What phantom investigation? What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Oh, this is one of your favorite dodges. What do you mean? I have no idea. I'm just a babe in the woods.
Speaker 1: What investigation? What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: The current one? The one he's talking about right now today.
Speaker 1: That wasn't investigated in twenty eighteen, that Obama was involved in a conspiracy, a seditious conspiracy to frame Trump and suppress evidence that there was no collusion, and that they then created fake intelligence, They manufactured fake intel to sabotage Trump's presidency. When the hell was that ever investigated? I think you're trying to talk about the Muller Report. And if you're trying to talk about the Muller Report, the Muller Report said there was no conclusion, there was no collusion. The Mueller Report negated everything that Trump that sorry that Obama said, Obama said there was collusion, and Muller came out and said there's no evidence of any collusion. So no, Bill, Honestly, what is really frightening here is you really sound like someone who's been brainwashed by the KGB. Like dude, you're like ten years behind. You've been lied to, systematically lied to and brainwashed. And so at that infamous press conference in Helsinki, Trump was asked, but Putin is saying, the Russians did not collude with you to win the election. The Obama intelligence community I e. Brennan Clapper and call Me and Susan Rice are saying that you did that Russia did collude with you. And Trump's answer was the right one. I Putin is telling the truth. Brennan Clapper and call Me are lying. And what Tulca Gabbard has now done, if you can follow this, is on Friday, she has released over one hundred declassified documents that show irrefutably conclusively that Clapper lied, Brennan lied, call Me lied. There was no collusion, and they knew there was no collusion because that's what the intelligence told them. And so on December eighth, Obama deliberately destroyed that evidence or suppressed it, and then ordered them, you're gonna say there was collusion and that Trump and Putin worked to steal the election. That's the new line, and now you're going to repeat it and repeat it and repeat it. And so this is why Obama now is in serious trouble because what he did was out and out treason, Like hello, no, does it get through the years? Do you understand now what the issue is.
Speaker 6: No? I think it's you who don't understand what the issue is. So the issue is me, I watched the American president get up on the stage and side with the Russian spymaster instead of the Americans and anything.
Speaker 1: Because the Americans were lying. That's what Tulca Gabbard has now exposed and revealed. You know, Bill a stopped claw can be right twice a day. When Putin said at the time, we didn't collude with Trump, you know why they didn't collude with Trump? Putin was telling the truth. He doesn't tell the truth all the time that time he did, and so Trump, knowing the evidence, because he knows he's being framed, they said, yeah, I believe Putin. Like dude, I mean, like, seriously, what planet are you on. No, here's your problem. You can't admit the truth. You can't handle the truth because your whole identity was based on this lie. Remember you called me a Russian agent. How many times during those years did you call up and say I was on the Kremlin's payroll, That I was an agent of Putin, That Maga was an agent of Putin, that the callers were agents of Putin, not just Trump but everybody who supported him, that we were in the back pocket, and you claimed that I was getting money in secret bank accounts. By the way, you libeled me, my friend, Okay, you smeared me and you libeled me. And that's what they did, Trump, because you were so freaking brainwashed and indoctrinated. And you've never apologized, by the way, for trying to make me out as a stooge of the Russians. And you know that half my family were murdered by the KGB, that I've been a lifelong anti communist and the last thing I would ever do is sell my soul for a few Russian rubles. But you see, Bill, that's the kind of politics you engage in, the politics of lies and the politics of personal destruction. Just like by the way you what is it a month ago, I'm a Nazi? So you see, I go from being KGB to being a Nazi. You can't seem to get your story straight. So then I'm a Nazi and the audience are Nazis. Well, no, we're not Nazis. This is what you said. Nazis would think we're Nazis. So this is the kind of man you are. You're a merchant and you're a liar, and you can't handle the fact that you were lied to by Obama. You were lied to by Biden and by Hillary and by Brennan and by Clapper and by call mey and by MSNBC, which I think is the only thing you watch. And so in that marinated brain of yours, it's gonna crack, it's gonna break because you can't handle the truth. Now, why don't you be a man for once in your life and when you're wrong, apologize. But you can't do that, can you.
Speaker 6: From Telsey Gabbard, Mister Trump said, I don't care what she says. Now she's handing you your favorite boogeyman right at the moment that the Epstein stuff is percolating to get you to change the subject. And I just want to take a thing because I told you two weeks ago that you would find something shiny to run after the drop the Epstein stuff.
Speaker 1: And here, what are you talking about? When did you ever call for Epstein's files to be released? When under Joe Biden for four years, did you ever call for Epstein's files to be released?
Speaker 5: Never?
Speaker 1: When have you liberals ever called for Epstein's files to be released?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 8: Never?
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight. Obama covered up for him. Biden covered up for him. Most of the people that he brought to Epstein Island are Democrats, by the way, Bill Clinton is at the top of the list, and others. These are big either Democrat presidents or Democrat donors. And somehow you're going to claim that Epstein is a Trump scandal. Bill, Where listen, I keep trying to tell you this. When God was handing out brains, all you had to do, Bill was just stay in line. Honestly, every time I talked to Bill, I'm being serious, I get a bit of a headache, and I always feel like I've lost a few brain cells, you know, just oh and the collective IQ of the audience. I feel it just it goes down and then we need a few calls to you know, get it back up again. Ah yeah yy. By the way, so off air, Mike was just asking me, Jeff, are you surprised about Ozzy Osbourne, you know, passing away yesterday? The front man for Black Sabbath seventy six years old. He's a brit you know, English, And I said, to be honest, I thought this guy would have died a long time ago. I mean, I'm sorry. I don't mean to, you know, mock the poor guy. I feel sorry for him and his family. But the stuff that he's done to his body over the years, I go, I don't know how the hell this guy ever made it to seventy six. I said, I'll tell you this, if I did tell my body what this guy did to his body, I wouldn't have with my constitution. I swear. I just look at food and I put on weight. I mean, Sarah, one little oreo cookie banged my blood sugar right through the roof. So and this, I mean, this guy, he did it all. He did it all. I said, I wouldn't have made fifty years old. He ate bats at concerts. Yeah, you're right, Mike, literally live bats. He would just chew the head off of it and the crowd go, yeah. See see, I'm just this guy. He did every drug under the sun. He tells his story once how he got so hammered at a party. I mean he did everything. He alcohol, you know, booze, drugs that he just started literally bleeding blood. Sorry forgive me, urinating blood say blood blood? Yeah, sorry, urin see what I mean. So this is what Bill and Sudbury does, knocks off a couple of your brain cells. But anyway, he literally he was urinating blood like pure blood. It's just you know, just it's not white or yell, it's all red. It's just coming out. And that's when he said maybe I should go see a doctor. And I'm like, I would kill for this guy's constitution. And I just got to say this because I've had a lot of friends, a lot of acquaintances over the years, either of Scottish English or Scotch Irish descent. I don't know what the hell it is about that part of the world, but man, the constitutions that these people have. I had a good friend at the Washington Times. Long story short, okay, from Scotland. I swear to you. Came to America at eight years old, great editor, brilliant guy. He never ate vegetables like ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, No salad, no vegetables. Heimer said, how do you you know, like your body break down. I mean, if I don't have vegetables after two or three days, I feel sick, like I feel like something's wrong with my body. And this guy's like, no, I just no, I just I don't need vegetables. Yeah, I'm Scottish. I don't need to. I've got a Scottish constitution. I don't need to. I've never I'm like, he's still alive. This guy's kicking no problem. You know. I'm fifty five years old. I'm going to see a doctor in two days and a high cholesterol, high blood pressure, high sugar, Type two diabetic. Like, I don't do anything. I just look at food. That's all I do. I don't eat, I watch, never smoked in my life, never did drugs, don't drink, and I could go on and on, and you know I'm not making it to seventy six Ozzy Osbourne seventy This guy could have lived to one hundred had he actually done living one hundred easy, easy, you know, like the Queen mother. But Elizabeth as well, you watch one hundred, no problem, you know, I mean Queen Elizabeth, I mean she made it well, she almost made it to one hundred, right, Mike, Yeah, I think whatever she was up there, No, she was old. I mean that one. You know, so Queen Elizabeth almost made it to one hundred. What is it? The Queen's mother made way past one hundred? You know, Charles is another one. This guy he's going to be around forever. This guy's going to be another one ninety five, ninety eight, one hundred. So you know, I would kill to have that kind of constitution six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. But let that go. Ross in Braintree, thanks for holding Ross, and welcome.
Speaker 3: Good morning year. If I have a poor points, but if I may touch on Bill, Bill, how you let him in on a segment on you know, talking about intelligence just escapes me. But honestly, I enjoy his calls. I think everybody does. It gives us a look into the left wing mind and it's a very entertaining. So please, if you if you take him and his other buddies that I can't remember all their names, and say that you're going to feature them every day, I bet you your listenership would would would strengthen.
Speaker 1: So you're saying you like it, keep Bill, have Bill on, and keep having him.
Speaker 3: On, Phil, I think you're wrong about him. I love him. I think you're wrong about him. I don't think he's a demon. I don't think he I think he means well. He seems sincere. He's just lost, he's not informed, ill informed, and he's so partisan. He's got this, you know, hey, mental illness. It's a mental illness. The left and the left wing is a mental this mental illness. I don't know how else you describe it.
Speaker 8: So I think that.
Speaker 3: But I think he means well. I think he's sincere, and I get a kick out of it. So I don't know all. If you want to make this a bold question of the day, I bet you most people would say, please, we need more of Billies.
Speaker 1: Okay, Russ I mean, I wasn't planning on asking the guy. You know me, I'm free speech all the way, but you know, I don't know when he calls all of us, you know, the audience Nazis. You know we're all on Putin's payroll, we're all Russian agents on and you know we should all be arrested and throwing placed into concentration camps. I get a little defensive for the audience, but I guess, you know, take him as seriously as I do. Uh No, to me, I have him on because you're right. It's a look into the liberal mind. And you know, russ the only difference is you find it funny. I find it scary. I look into that mind that I'm like, oh man, oh man. But anyway, Russ, I hear you, and please keep going, my friend, oh.
Speaker 3: Quick, hey, Pelsy gabvid statements the other day. People listen to the show A patriots, we care, we're informed, we pay attention. There's really nothing new about her what she said, other than you know, she's saying Obama was the head of the snake. That's really the only thing that's new to me. I'm not surprised, but I just it's fine, but we've been following this story for years. Everybody here knows who's been doing what, what's been going on. Why it took this long to come out. Why did Durham and others investigating not serve this stuff up earlier? That's my real question right now while this percolates, What what? What were you doing? Why they had to be hiding stuff? This is so obvious. The next thing is there was post election reporting. It may have even been posts twenty twenty that confirmed the Russians essentially did nothing in twenty sixteen. I don't recall who did it, who said it, but I remember reading it and it stuck out in my mind, and I saw the headline and I said, well, of course they didn't. They made that all up. It's bullcraft. Look it up. I think there's something there, big important point. If not for X and other social media reform, this story wouldn't beget any traction right now. So I think we all got to remember to thank Elon Musk for his contributions and his sacrifices. This is huge. We wouldn't be talking about this.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right, you're dead on russ Look, I got to say You're absolutely dead on really really intelligent call, Russ. Really you're Look, I've been blasting now the big points regarding this. This is a mega scandal. I even call it a scandal. I think Trump is completely right. This is the biggest scandal in American history. There's no question. Is this really makes Watergate look like a Sunday picnic, like amateur hour. Watergate is nothing compared to this. And I'm doing it on X and I'm not being censored, I'm not being blocked. I'm not being shadow banned. And that's really because of Elon. Elon has done a lot to restore free speech to the United States, and I'm sorry he and Trump had this falling out. I really do. I feel very bad. I think it's hurting both of them, and I think it's hurting the country. But look, it is what it is. But that can never be taken away from Elon. Russ. Thank you again, very good call six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Just once might just one small other point. I want to just talk just very quickly about what Russ said earlier. He said, well, you know what Tulsi's talking about. We've known for many years, except that Obama was the head of the snake. What Tulsi has done is truly remarkable and revolutionary. It's not just that she's saying what we've been saying. She has given us all of the evidence. That's why Trump felt so confident yesterday at that press conference to not just say Obama is a trader, which is strong, but saying they've committed the ultimate crimes and they need to pay, and they will pay.
Speaker 2: I e.
Speaker 1: We're going to indict them. The prosecutions are coming. Basically, he went as far as he can go in public to say, I'm ordering Pambondi and the DOJ and the FBI get them all. And the reason why is because she delivered the receipts. She had the guts to declassify these documents. We have it now. I mean it's, you know, the smoking gun. This is it. We have the smoking gun documents with Obama's name and signature on them, with dates. There's no getting around it. So it's not as if she added just to a conversation or something. The woman literally has put the gun in Obama or found the gun in Obama's hand and said it goes right to him. I can even give you the meeting, the minutes of the meeting, the date, the players, all of them involved. Here it is, she's basically done the prosecution for the Department of Justice. You know, I know I said it yesterday, but that's essentially what Trump was saying yesterday as well. At that presser, he goes, she's given us Obama on a silver platter, and Brennan and call me and Clapper and Hillary, all of them, all of them. In fact, let me just I want to go to Vincent Long Island. But just before I do, listen now to Trump on Hillary. So remember earlier in the presser, he says, look for the good of the country, this was my thinking in twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen. I don't want the wife of an ex president, a two time presidential candidate, to go to jail. You know, it would be very bad for the reputation of the country. We don't do that in America. But after what they've done to me and all the norms that they have destroyed, no, no, no no. And that's when he said, we're going after Obama, We're going after Hillary, We're going after all of them. Because if you can arrest Trump, a former president named Donald Trump, then you can definitely arrest Obama and Hillary Clint. And I warned liberals at the time, I said it. If you remember, I said, you've now cracked the stone. I said, you watch now, Democrat former presidents and Democrat former presidential candidates are now going to be fair game. I said, your Trump arrangement syndrome is going to boomerang against you. And here we are listen now to Trump yesterday at the press conference saying, yes, it was Obama, he was the top guy. But who gave him the idea? The steel Dosier, the concept of Russia collusion that came from Hillary Clinton, Fusion GPS, and Hillary paid for the Dosier. It all it originated with Hillary and Obama then implemented the order roll cut to be a mic.
Speaker 7: So President Obama it was his concept, his idea, but he also got it from Crooked Hillary Clinton. Crooked is a three dollars bill. Hillary Clinton and her group, the Democrats, spent twelve million dollars to Christopher Steele to write up a report that was a total fake report. Took two years to figure that out, but it came out that it was a total fake report. It was made up fiction and they used that.
Speaker 1: He's completely right, He's completely completely right. Now let me just play one more and this is where it all culminated. Now to this what Tulsa has now given me, all of these declassified documents. He goes, We've caught them. We caught them. They're not going to escape. They can't escape. Roll cut two E. Mike caught Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 7: We've got Barack Husay and Obama. They're the ones, and then you have many many people under them, Susan Rice, They're all there. The names are all there, and I guess they figured they're going to put this in classified information and nobody will ever see it again. But it doesn't work that way. And it's the most unbelievable thing I think I've ever read. So you ought to take a look at that and stop talking about nonsense, because this is big stup. Never has a thing like this happened in the history of our country.
Speaker 1: He's completely right. Never. Never, never, I'm telling you never. This is beyond treason. Never. We've had stolen elections, yes, as I mentioned, and stolen presidential elections. I mentioned the nineteen sixty Nixon Kennedy election. There's no question that Kennedy stole the election from Nixon, no question. And there was a couple, you know, There's the one in eighteen twenty four where Jackson clearly had his election stolen by John Quincy Adams. And you've had others, the one in eighteen seventy six, the infamous They clearly stole that election. Okay, but so we've had stolen elections, presidential elections. But this this kind of a treasonous conspiracy to literally frame the incoming president of the United States, to frame him as an agent of a foreign power, colluding with a foreign power in order to steal the election from another candidate, to lie like this, and to manufacture intelligence in order to implement a coup and literally subvert the will of the American people. This is the greatest crime in American history. And Trump is right. And when he came out yesterday saying they're going down, I'm not looking away, I'm not blinking, I'm not turning a blind eye that And I sensed it when Johnson came out yesterday or the day before, forgive me, and I was playing cuts from speaker Mike Johnson where he said I'm not letting this go. We're gonna have investigations, We're gonna subpoena Obama, We're gonna depose Obama. We're gonna put Obama under oath if need be, We'll have a special prosecutor. I knew then. I said, no, no, no, no. Mike Johnson never goes beyond Trump. He and Trump are tied at the hip. So for Johnson to go that far, it's because he's got Trump's blessing. And then Trump yesterday himself just literally it was a declaration of war. Now here is where it is. Two men are standing, Obama and Trump. One will stand, the other now will fall. And the question now is who Vince in Long Island. Thanks for holding Vince, and.
Speaker 6: Welcome Pion here.
Speaker 8: I'm calling you as a Russian East Coast agent here. First of all, I can't stand the smugness of this Barak Hussein, and I think by the end of this whole thing we will find out for sure that he was born in Kenya and it will have been proven to be the biggest criminal fraud in US history. As you know, and I remember back in the dark days of twenty twenty when doctor Grace had stated that you think they're ever going to let Trump back in after what they did to him when he was in office, and that really was a frightening thought because only by the hand of God as he returned to power, because the odds were insurmountable. It's amazing what happened. So he's got to take it to his full conclusion now, and he must clean out the whole criminal enterprise. You can't leave any pieces of the snake left over because it's only going to reconstitute and make and make the counter attack much much greater than we've ever seen. And at this point, Trump is eighty years old, he got shot. He really has nothing to lose. So when you say they threaten his family and all that stuff, really I think he's threatened on a daily basis. Trump is going to be an iconic historic figure. He's got to take this to ultimate conclusion. And it reminds me basically of you're familiar with the Punic Wars that the Romans eventually had to destroy cartilage completely. Otherwise was back and forth and back and forth. And if Trump doesn't do anything now, it's going to lead to a civil war later. So we're gonna have to break a few eggs at this moment to save the country. And Trump is doing it exactly right. He's doing it like a contractor does a building. He's built the foundations. I think he's cleaning out the deep state within, because that's what he learned from his first term. His first term, he had the cancer within, and every time he tried to do something, the snakes kept biting him. So I think he's in the process of eliminating all the snakes within, and now he's ready to go to war. And as far as all these protests and all this stuff that you mentioned, this BLM and this Santifa junk, you remember when Trump imposed a stiff penalty on touching federal statues of ten years, all of a sudden stopped right on the spot, those attacks on federal statues. So my point is, if he imposes real stiff penalties on the few, on the few who try and cause trouble, the others will fall like like broken chickens to quote somebody, and you know, and they'll turn on each other like rats, like when Giuliani brought down to mafia. So I wouldn't worry too much about these protests. Number one. Number two, I think they're in the process of investigating who's funding these things, So go right straight to the top and start prosecuting these funders like Soros and others. I mean, this is a war that has to be concluded and Trump will go down as a as a Abraham Lincoln figure or greater in American history.
Speaker 1: And Vince, can you please hang on. You're making, I think a spectacular argument.