Speaker 1: Job one oh one one WJRR, Orlando's rock station. It's Lynching Tacos show Thursdays. We bring you teket out, tech news, insights, innovations. We'll get to that here in a second reminder, we do have a pick your Ticket Thursday going on at one oh one one w Jr's Instagram.
Speaker 2: Great concert tickets for Big Jarr shows, Primus puss Affer and Perfect Circle. They have that offspring tickets pierce the veil nine inch nails. You can win tickets to all those different well not to all of them, but you could win tickets to your choice because you pick your ticket Thursday. If you're not following us on insta best pat said, it's at one oh one one WJARR.
Speaker 1: Just get by there sometime today and uh get into that post for pick your Ticket Thursday and do as instructed.
Speaker 2: You'll be qualified and our promotions department picks multiple winners. That's the key thing, so you have an even better chance to win. All right, let's begin with this last evening, the long awaited deal was signed, sealed, and delivered between the United States and the Ukraine on the Minerals Deal. After months of negotiations, This Big on many levels, but also in the part where those minerals are critical for use and a lot of the components that go into technology that will drive us forward and keep us out in front of the rest of the world hopefully right most namely China, who have a bunch of these minerals already in their own country. US now will have the access to the Ukrainian ones based on this deal signed last night between the two countries. Yeah, we give to you, therefore you have to return something.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, is that is also the second portion of this, the money that the US has basically given to Ukraine in their war with Russia. This is a to recoup some of that. Yeah, And so there you go. A lot of this ties together the news with Yester with that right on the heels of the CEO Jensen hyeing of in Nvidia, which in Vidia, for all intents and purposes, could possibly be one of the most important companies right now in the entire world. They are the key driver in the world economy right now because of the chips that they manufacture that go into literally everything now and especially the developing AI systems. He was in Washington yesterday delivering comments some really great news, some hey be on your toes news. He made the point that the US right now is ahead in the AI battle with China, but not by much. And he says it's critical that we continue to invest properly in fast tracking the AI technology moving forward to keep ahead in this field. Who's also talking about the five hundred billion dollar investment his company is making here in the United States over the next five years to manufacture some of the company's products here in the US. Tesla is denying reports that the electric vehicle maker is looking to replace Elon Musk. Shares of Tesla were flat in pre market trading this morning after the ev maker denied a Wall Street Journal report that its board was searching for a replacement for executive Elon Musk. Tesla chair Robin Denholms said the social media platform x that the report is absolutely false and said the CEO of Tesla is Elon Musk and the board is highly confident in his ability to continue executing on the exciting growth plan ahead. Again, you have to take all Elon news with a grain of salt, because there is an awful lot of people in the media. There's who despise Musk. So again you got to kind of again sort through all this if you really.
Speaker 2: Want to take the time, Yeah, you got to dig and get the truth.
Speaker 1: Apple announcing that by twenty twenty seven, again this all ties a lot of these stories tied together to this impending tariff stuff. Apple will by twenty twenty seven import all iPhones that are sold here in the United States from India rather than China. India is one of the trading partners in the United States is thought to be close to having a new trade deal with so obviously Apple is going to want to be producing its products, many of which are sold here in the US, in a country that has a friendly trade agreement with the United States to save on cost and at the end save on the retail price of their products for the consumer.
Speaker 2: So definitely, the new iPhone will only be four thousand dollars in comparison to what God But.
Speaker 1: You know, they're they're looking ahead to the big picture where once all this stuff kicks in and the dust settles, how things are going to be moving forward. It's a lot of unknown, but many of these companies have a pretty good idea of where it's going and where they need to be to work through it. New York City wants subway cameras to predict trouble before it happens again using AI technology. There's so many subway platforms and miles of subway and so many problems that go on underground in the New York public transportation that you know, they want to be able to get heads up on potential trouble spots before you know, horrible things happen. And they believe that getting into this predictive prevention of crime. That's what Safetouch has with those AI deterrens cameras. They predicted ahead and tell that intruder. I'm not just plug a sponsor, but that's what that is when you talk about it and it sees something coming up that looks fishy before it happens. And obviously they've got human eyes on a lot of these monitoring systems, but they can't watch everything all the time. So the hope is, hey, you know, I'm getting an alert at at whatever station this is going on, Let's get some officers over there. So they're looking at that. Weimo and Toyota are looking at self driving technology and cars that you could one day buy. Of course, Weimo the uh, you know, the autonomous vehicle service, you know, has their thing going on. But this is now a new partnership that they've announced in addition to what they already are doing with Toyota that one day could end up being, you know, your Toyota will have you know, the capability to you know, have kind of the Weimo capabilities if you so desire. I'm still real sketchy on the self driving cars, man. I I just me too.
Speaker 2: I just gave it five years into it and even that, you know what, I'm fine. We put my my hands on that steering while driving the truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just yeah, we'll get there. We're we're gonna get there, and uh, you know, it'll be way different eventually, but for now, I agree with the Taco lab grown teeth could offer an alternative to fillings, implants, and root canals.
Speaker 2: Which anybody that's had a root canal or an implant knows that they are super expensive.
Speaker 1: Scientists have gotten one step closer to growing replacement teeth in the lab to development that could pave the way for new alternatives to unpleasant dental fillings and root canals. The team developed a special material that allows cells to communicate with one another, just as they would within the body, therefore enabling them to develop into tooth cells. The researchers reported this in a study published late last week. The process allows scientists to grow teeth from a patient sells in the lab, and someday it could enable damaged or infected teeth to be replaced by real teeth rather than being repaired using fillings and other dental procedures.
Speaker 2: That's great news.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had a listener text in and say looking forward to that story because I'm down to five teeth.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how quickly this is gonna come to, you know, the consumer level usage, but we'll hope it becomes a reality sooner rather than later before you're down to four three two one. Yeah, the world's largest zipper maker company, y KK, is showing off a self fastening zipper powered by motors and remote controls. Uh uh, this is going to be used in commercial settings. Initially.
Speaker 2: This is something about Mary waiting to happen. I'm telling you this is you're in the middle full stream, pat and that zipper just triggers.
Speaker 1: Okay for now, before we get to it being down to the consumer clothing level, which they say one day it could be you know, the woman who needs help zipping up the back of the the dress. That may not be an issue anymore one day. But now, think here, let me break it down to you this way. You tent at a carnival, a tent period, going camping, all those zippers and stuff. What if it just you know, you get it out of the bag and hit the remote control and the thing zips up in boom tents Perfect, There you go. No more dropping f bombs left and right and staggering through the fire and frustration.
Speaker 2: See now that I could handle. But for my pants. Nope, that's with the self driving car. It ain't happening. Motor zipping up the front before you've done the half stream, That's what I was talking about. I know it's gone all of a sudden. I've got I remember that whole debacle. Right.
Speaker 1: There's your taken out news for this week. So some interesting developments there. Hey, I want to strongly encourage you in the strongest terms possible to stay tuned for Lynch and Taco's commercial free work day rock Block wink wink.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because we still haven't played the Double Dose of Metallica. But I know what you're saying. I saw your winks there, partner, all right, that's coming up at eight Lynchen Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio appum