Speaker 1: Cassie is worried about her husband Rich's behavior. Good morning, Cassie, Good morning. Tell us, Cassie, what is going on to make you think your husband's cheating.
Speaker 2: He's just acting very strange and just nervous on his phone and stressed out. Okay, he even took a cell phone in the bathroom with him, which he used to never do. Literally a couple of weeks ago, he was in his car if he got home from work, and he was in there talking on his phone. So when he came in, I said who are you talking to? And he couldn't even tell me.
Speaker 1: He takes his phone to the bathroom, which he has never done before. And then you're telling me he came home from work and sat in the car in the driveway on the cell phone, and when you asked him who it was, he could didn't give you a name exactly.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't give me an answer. So it was just weird. I'm just really convinced that something's happening. I don't know, really.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'll sit in my car and look at the house and dread going in there because I know my wife has are gonna just attack me the minute I get in the house. I'm sorry, it's because they love you.
Speaker 1: Is this something he has never done before? Is he does he usually sit in his car and it was on the on the cell phone.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Never, so never before.
Speaker 5: This is all new behavior for your husband.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's strange, Savannah. Does your husband ever take his cell phone in the car in the driveway and talk on it.
Speaker 6: If he like comes home from the gym and he's like having a conversation, like he'll wrap it up in the car.
Speaker 5: But no, he doesn't ever go out to the car.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, but I mean even if you even if he was, you would he would answer you like who he was talking to?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like like if I if I saw him in the drive and I was like, hey, come inside and he's like, yeah, I'm just talking to my dad.
Speaker 5: I'll be in a second or something or whatever.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's where it gets sketchy for me, Cassie. Is that when he came in and you said, Hey, you were sitting in your car on the cell phone, who were talking to?
Speaker 5: He couldn't come up with a name. Yeah, that's the weird part.
Speaker 2: Now, it's so weird.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, Well, you know how it works.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to get some answers. If you are, you're gonna be listening in. We're gonna call Rich offer roses and see what happens. Okay, we're gonna call them. Hold on, makes me ner I am nervous about this one.
Speaker 5: Are you nervous?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know. I'd like maybe he just needs quiet time. Hello, Hius Rich?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is him? A mask is calling.
Speaker 6: Hey, Rich, this is michaela over at Flowers Express in Bristol, just giving you a quick courtesy call this morning.
Speaker 5: How are you good?
Speaker 4: How are you guys Jones?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for asking.
Speaker 6: Like I said, just quick courtesy call this morning, letting you know that you are the winner of our online weekly contest.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't Diemitch for anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you actually just want a dozen free roses? Congratulations? Totally on the house, one hundred percent free courtesy of us here at Flowers Express.
Speaker 5: So yeah, congratulations?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, cool?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: What do I do with them?
Speaker 4: Do I need to pick them up or send them?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 6: So as long as you're willing to accept the prize, I can go ahead and ship them to somebody on your behalf. I just can't send them directly to you, as this says a marketing promotion, so you know, we'll send it to somebody on your behalf. You look great, They're gonna get the flowers and love them. So it's a win win win for everybody involved.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, As part of your prize, you do actually get a free card. I can go ahead and include that in there as well, if you'd like, sure, fabulous.
Speaker 5: I can take down a message for the card. If you want to start with the message.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can just ride to the woman I love, to.
Speaker 5: The woman I love. Okay, very sweet. I'm do you want to put anything else or is that good?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: That's good?
Speaker 5: Okay, fabulous. And then is there a name of this woman that you love?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just put to Cassie, my wife.
Speaker 5: To Cassie. So we're gonna send the flowers to your wife, Cassie. That's very very very sweet of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I need to jump in here. Rich is Courtney. The florist that you're talking to is Savannah Walmart. Jeff is on the line. You are on Kiss ninety five seven. You're on the radio, Rich.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you're on something called War of the Roses.
Speaker 1: If somebody thinks they're significant other is cheating, they call us. Your wife Cassie called us. She's also been listening in. Cassie, do you want to explain to Rich why you think the something is going on?
Speaker 2: Oh? I feel so stupid and horrible. But you've been acting strange. You've been on your cell phone in your car and then you couldn't tell me here we're talking to and you've been taking it in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, but you couldn't even tell her. Listen, Rich, who were you? You were on the cell phone in your car like recently and couldn't even give her a name when you came into the house, Like, wouldn't even tell her who you were talking to.
Speaker 4: Okay, look, Cassie, I, first of all, I would never cheat on you. I love you, my wife, my world. Like that's you never have to worry about that.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: I was trying to plan a big surprise birthday party for you, and I was even flying your sister Beth and her husband and from Florida to surprise you. That's what I was on the phone with. I was on your best one with Beth.
Speaker 5: But what happened? But what what happened?
Speaker 4: Well, we were trying to plan all this and then of course, like the blizzard of the Century just messed everything up. I got canceled. I had to call everybody and cancel the restaurant reservations. Let we know that's a no go. Like, yeah, I saw, like, I'm sorry, like it didn't work out, like for the birthday, but I'm trying to reschedule it, and I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't buy it something, Cassie, do you buy it?
Speaker 2: I totally do. I just I knew it was strange and I was like, he wouldn't cheat, but it just seems that way, and now it makes sense.
Speaker 5: See, I'm sorry, baby, and Jeff.
Speaker 6: And if you're still questioning it, always call his sister and she can corroborate her.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah you can.
Speaker 1: You can always call your sister, Cassie. But I believe I'm rich. I believe you.
Speaker 2: I agree, I do too. I do two.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess. I guess I don't have to keep a surprise anymore. That's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like you were stressed out about everything. I mean, we were all stressed out. I feel like that the blizzards snuck up on us. I feel like, all of a sudden, it was like, wow, wait, it's a blizzard and flights were canceled. I know my sister was supposed to visit me as well, and her flight got canceled at the last minute. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, it ruins so much.
Speaker 1: I'm glad we got to the bottom of it so that you're not so stressed out. And you know what, rich you don't have to keep the secret anymore and try and replant it exactly. I love it. Well, thank you guys so much for being on War of the Roses.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.