Speaker 1: So all of that, setting that aside for a moment. We will get back into that in the third hour. I want to talk about domestic American politic and really the world what's going on right now. I want to talk about the new mRNA flu shot that they've got going around, which apparently has some sort of astronomically high injury or you know, some I don't want to use a term and get sued, some sort of bad correlation in statistics that we're going to look at today in various articles. We've also got the new CDC appointee, a woman who says that mRNA is both safe and effective, kind of in line with the father of the vaccine and the creator of Operation warp Speed, Donald Trump. We've heard over the years from people even on this network, like doctor Robert Malone, the inventor of said technology, who's listed its dangers, it's problems, and ultimately the thing you have to remember and the thing you have to know about the COVID shot and about the mRNA technology in general and crew if you can look this up, this would be great. They change the definition of the word vaccine, they change the finish prior. I forget the exact term, but you know it was something that prevented you from actually getting a disease and attenuating it in a specific way. This is, you know, they're playing god with your genetics. They're turning you into a self replicating nano factory to make the spike protein. And oh yes, you must you must be protected at all times for something that is essentially a bad cold, a bad flu in like.
Speaker 2: The worst cases.
Speaker 1: Right, you must be protected at all times from something. You must be like bubble boy, you must be in your bubble with your twelve vaccinations a year. Now, I say that as a joke. I think it's a lot more. How many shots are you supposed to get a year? Can we pull this up as well? Crew, how many shots are we supposed to get a year? Because I think it was like seventy two for the baby, right, your baby has to be protected by getting you know, dozens and dozens and dozens of vaccinations. And now they won't even be traditional vaccinations that have the heavy metal and aluminium mercury in them, right, or the sp forty We don't have to worry about that. Soon we'll just you know, the kids will be biological androids. Pretty much we'll be injecting self replicating mRNA technology into two year olds and saying that it's liberal and good just because Trump did it. I don't think so. And that's why I think it's very serious to hold into account how we used to be treated on the whole COVID issue, how they treated it as something to beat us over the head with the humiliation ritual under Biden. You know, this is a very dark time in the country that I want to revisit today. But it's important to realize we're close to having this again.
Speaker 2: And you can say, oh, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think Americans would fall for it this time. I think Americans are tired of being lied to. Oh, I think Americans don't trust the system. They could do another rollout another virus, very very easily, and they lied about it the first time, and they got away with it for like half a decade, and the people that did it are never going to get charged. I want to go ahead and show clip number one Cobert, This is summer of twenty twenty, Summer twenty twenty one, his flip flop on vaccines in big Pharma, and then we're to show clip number two, right, Cuomo lied, Grandma died, remember that that whole time period. These people are sick and they want you to forget that this happened. And here's the thing, people on the right, this is just like the Epstein issue. This is just like the war issue. We were major against this in twenty twenty four. And a whole part of Kennedy's platform is supposed to be about, you know, stopping the vaccines and stopping the autism and doing this and doing that. And the problem with everything that has happened in the failures, especially on the pesticide factor when it comes to the glyc of state, which I'll get into here in a moment, all of these things have just you know, shaken the trust so deeply that the American people, I mean, Maha, think about what you really need to win elections. You really need women to win elections, right, They vote more. I think now they have more payroll jobs than men. Like they're winning right now big time. And a big issue for these suburban moms, white especially is like they're feeding their kids the organic food, making sure there's no pesticide, making sure there's no environmental contamination or otherwise. And I think this is just kind of universal for everybody, uh, you know, male or female, but especially for women that are mothers. This was a huge you know uh uh. This is a huge uh step building block to building a major coalition that we could have had for decades and decades and decades, and then we get them in there and it's the same old thing, and ultimately this seeds power to the Democrats. When you do this dancing around, there are people in vaccine outfits completely disgusting. Let's go ahead and show this doctor Fauci held in contempt of Congress by Ran Paul.
Speaker 2: That's number three. Go ahead and play it.
Speaker 1: Seeing no other emotions, The question is on reporting of an original resolution regarding contempt of Congress.
Speaker 2: The cleric will call the.
Speaker 3: Role Center Johnson Yes, Ci Center, Scott Yes Center, Hollyhi Center, Marino.
Speaker 4: On behalf of the millions of people harmed by Anthony Fauci, resoundingly.
Speaker 3: Yes, Centers Center, Moody Center, Hassen Sener, Titterman Center, Geago by proxy Center.
Speaker 4: Slock In No by proxy Yes, Patriots, Mister Chairman, on the vote of those present, the Yaser eight, Theaser five on the vote by proxy, and for the record only, the yaser zero, the NASER two on this vote, the Yeaser eight, the NASER five, and the motion is agreed to.
Speaker 2: Mister Chairman pursued packwatch on Fauci. So it's gonna be very interesting.
Speaker 1: So keep in mind, because he received the pardon, he's not allowed to plead the fit. That's the law, right, So he's got a ad the government and their investigation because he's legally protected.
Speaker 2: Right. It shows that what he did.
Speaker 1: Was so despicable and evil by lying about funding gain of function research, specifically Eco Health Alliance. You can read the emails for yourself. This guy is on a tier of a Hitler, on the tier of Stalin, on the tier of mouse tongue in his evil. This is somebody that ran experiments on beagles where he inserted, you know, flesh eating whatever. I know, we got people at home that don't want to hear the disgusting stuff. This guy's a pure demon. And he said in his journal he liked how powerful he felt.
Speaker 2: Oh she noticed me because I'm Doc Defauci. You though I threw the first pitch at the Washington Orioles game.
Speaker 1: Just what a disgusting human being, What a disgusting person And he sat there in Congress, and why I say he's disgusting. Here's the thing, here's the thing. I'm not attacking somebody personally. I'm attacking the entity that he represents. He's a killer, all right, because we can talk about COVID and that did kill people, but talk about the vaccine and the people that have quote unquote died suddenly every single year in mass The insurance company actuary show it very clearly.
Speaker 2: That is what, in my opinion, he is directly responsible for. He knows it. He either doesn't care or he's a rationalized it as he's a god figure and he can do whatever he wants, which is sick. And you know why he gets away with it because we have other people in power that have that same narcissism, that same god complex, rock star syndrome, whatever you want to call it, that do the same thing.
Speaker 1: The same thing is endemic and Trump as well. So it's just truly disgusting. And we really can't say enough bad things about doctor Fauci.
Speaker 2: He really is a killer.
Speaker 1: You know, he killed the gay people with the aids he gave him insane cancer drugs and stuff like that. Rim Dezevir, you can read about that in the book that RFK wrote, which is excellent an excellent audiobook as well.
Speaker 2: They do it really well.
Speaker 1: They have very serious narrator, really makes you understand how dramatic his crimes are. You can hear about it there his crimes in the nineties. You can hear about the protests against him, him being named. They the Dallas Buyer's Club is about Fauci. The Dallas Buyer's Club is about Anthony Fauci. And they changed the story because Matthew McConaughey didn't want to be didn't want to be the gay dude with aids or whatever. But it's the same story. It's real life. It's a true story. Literally, he's a super villain. He's a he is a blockbuster movie supervillain, like the bad guy in the heat or something heat or not.
Speaker 2: That's too cool.
Speaker 1: He's a monster, Doctor Fauci. You are killing us. He's been killing for a long time. It's it's what I do well on doctor Fauci. And you know what, Navy, he'll be held in contempt. I think he is gonna be held in contemp based off that vote. I think that's what is confirmed. But will anything happen to him, because if they call his pardon into question at all, the fear is on the Republican side.
Speaker 2: And this is why I'm not supporting.
Speaker 1: The GOP is that, oh it will if we hold people to account and do what the voters told us to do. Then because of our crimes and our insider trading and our stock market betting, and our and our wars and what and whatnot, all all just there's too many crimes to list when it comes to but how about you know the three point two billion in a defense related contracts that the Trump family has gotten, right, that would be a little bit suspect, right, what about Trump enriching himself with billions and billions of dollars?
Speaker 2: But what about it? Right?
Speaker 1: It doesn't really matter when you think about all the people that have been killed, right, just let it go.
Speaker 2: It's just a little bit of money.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's the deal that they make. That's the deal that they make with each other. You kill a bunch of people, I steal a bunch of money and also kill a bunch of people and in illegal war, and we're not going to prosecute each other. And it's a question of whatever side violates that like wink, wink, nudge, nudge, like handshake, good old boy type agreement. That is going to be the side that ultimately implements the radical agenda in America. And I think that's where we are. I think that's the future. Like it or not, I'm just trying to predict, you know, future events. Let's go ahead and break this down because I said I was going to do it at the start of the hour. Overhead shot, please, FDA approves first mRNA flu shot from Moderna.
Speaker 2: The vaccine muffluzi. Oh it's got a liberal.
Speaker 1: May Mflusia was a proof for older adults, and trials was found to be about twenty seven percent more effective than the standard flu shot, which is like ten percent effective.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even work.
Speaker 1: They have to guess on it and put like three strains of the flu and there's like one hundred each season.
Speaker 2: Like you, good grief, people, You're gonna go get a shot.
Speaker 1: In your arm for the flu. Oh, the flu kills millions of people. You don't understand how serious it is. Okay, okay, well you are you a part of the risk group? Are you like an overweight seventy eight year old.
Speaker 2: Woman or something.
Speaker 1: Oh well, no, I'm thirty three, but I get every vaccine the government tells me to do because I'm a liberal. They're like, well, that's not very scientific, now, is it. It doesn't really make sense for you to take something that's gonna protect you quote unquote from something that could theoretically basically ninety nine point nine nine nine percent not hurt you kill you right, you're gonna make this giant sacrifice and you're not even gonna use a traditional vaccine. You're gonna use self replicating mRNA technology. You're gonna gene at it yourself. You're gonna crisper edit your like it's cyberpunk twenty seventy seven, just because the government says it's cool, and you say, oh, what do you know all the scientists say it's great.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, scientists say it cool.
Speaker 1: What else a scientists say was cool? Scientist said you were going to die from COVID, Scientist said you couldn't leave your house. Scientist said you were going to kill grandma. Why should you believe anything they have to say, especially when it comes with the added interest of oh, these aren't just the liberal healthcare Oh we love to help you take a tempt to make sure you're doing all right.
Speaker 2: It's about the money.
Speaker 1: This is one of, if not the biggest industry in the United States. This is why we are all sick, this is why we are all fat, this is why we are all retarded. Is so that big pharma and the medical industrial complex can take advantage of us. Okay, this is very simple. This is just the reality of being an American. It's just like our military, where we pay the absolute most for the most mediocre product.
Speaker 2: And that's the reality.
Speaker 1: And everyone that wants to say, oh, it's liberal for us to help you live your life, it's liberal for us to watch you can control you. They don't prevent deaths, They cause them. Okay, they cause the deaths. That's what they do. And that's the goal of the vaccine. In my opinion, that's what doctor quote unquote Anthony Fauci was trying to do. What he wasn't trying to assassinate beagles. The FDA approved on Wednesday the US's first flu shot that uses mRNA technology from the drugmaker Maderna.
Speaker 2: The FBI granted.
Speaker 1: Approval for two age groups, adults fifty to sixty five and adults sixty five and up on the condition that Maderna run an additional clinical trial in the older group, The company said in the release, in a late stage trial, was found to be about twenty percent more effective in the standard flu shot. Many scientists and public health experts have touted the idea of mRNA based flu vaccine. You're like, literally that they're cattle and they make money off you because they make the government buy the vaccine and then they like resell it again to the distributor. It's just a giant scam. There's a giant, complete and total scam. And I wish we had real vaccines that were good, but everything these people make is poison designed to kill us. All the good drugs are generic, by the way, because they can't make money off of things like ivermect right seventeen seventy six, RX dot health. By the way, I've remecked in formbiddeness all.
Speaker 2: I'll keep reading this.
Speaker 1: Many scientists and public health experts have tied the idea of the RNA flu vaccine, which uses the same messenger RNA platform as a COVID vaccine vaccines from Maderna and Pfizer. That's because it can be manufactured much much faster from traditional vaccines. Because it's not a vaccine. They change the definition of the word. If we can pull that up, crew, if y'all were looking for that earlier, please look forward again. Maderna says it takes two to three months from picking the strain to rolling out its flu shot, compare with about six months for traditional flu shots.
Speaker 2: If you're choosing the strain half a year before, how good can we be at shop shooting? We need to inject the MNA.
Speaker 1: Said doctor op Levy, Brazilian maybe, director of the Precision Vaccines Program at Boston Children's Hospital. The flu puts hundreds of thousands of people in the hospital every year, and there can be tens of thousands of deaths. Young shoulder older adults more likely to get very sick from the flu. Traditional flu shot ranges and effectiveness from twenty two to fifty six percent, right, and it's got all the additives in it. It's got everything that we've ever talked about, like the aluminum, the mercury, and it's just ineffective in general. They want everyone to take this and basically be mandated to take it. And this is the crossroads that we were at with COVID, and I want to talk about that for a second.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about Joe Biden. I want to talk about Kamala as well. The idea.
Speaker 1: I thought about this a lot, because here's the thing. Everyone asks you to have a concrete position all the time. I'm making up my mind about a lot of these things. If you think about Biden specifically legal or not legalize it, mandating under OSHA that eighty million federal employees would take the vaccine.
Speaker 2: You think about something.
Speaker 1: Like that, and the Supreme Court struck it down because it's unconstitutional. It's legal, you can't can't do that to people. But think about the force coercion of tens of millions of Americans that thought that they were and lose their job because this was implemented or it was about to be implemented. Think about that, the robbery of informed consent from the population. Because big Brother, the government, the bureaucracy, the government, the companies, corporate capture, they know better than you. They run your life. You will do what they say. And to be fair with Trump coming back in, he hasn't tried to do anything like that. So I think that's one of the rare positives in my view. That being said, the idea of this stuff slowly creeping up all around us and coming.
Speaker 2: Right back is that's what we face.
Speaker 1: And I think that's the biggest hazard in any coming you know, Democrat administration, is that they might even be willing to say on TV, oh.
Speaker 2: It's too extreme. We don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Oh oh maybe Fauci was bad. Oh they will do that a little bit. That'll be fine, they'll cap that way. But I would be very concerned about future pandemics and you know, mysteriously to their benefit, they emerge and then they take over.
Speaker 2: I think that's really scary. I think that might be a reality in the future.
Speaker 1: If we don't stop them and have a populist movement to save the country. Let's go ahead and go to clip number five on this mRNA flu shot.
Speaker 5: The Food and Drug Administration yesterday approved the country's first flu shot that uses mr INA technology. It is called m Fluzeva and it's from drugmaker Maderna. The FDA granted approval for two age groups, adults fifty to sixty five and sixty five and older. In a late stage trial in fluz eva was found to be about twenty seven percent more effective than a standard flu shot. Maderna said in plus EVA will be available for this false flu season.
Speaker 2: All right, now, clip ten.
Speaker 1: This is the lady that's been appointed the new head of the CDC. I believe and she thinks that mRNA is safe and effective. It's why she got the job. She also wore a Giana Star of David necklace and that definitely helps you get confirmed. Go ahead and show clip number ten.
Speaker 2: I do believe that mrn You're all welcome afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do believe that mRNA technology is safe and effective.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate that. Dude, We're getting everything we voted for. Isn't it so cool?
Speaker 1: Well, it's based right, and you literally I can't criticize this, you know, because I was ignorant. I didn't even know consider the vaccine issue, even knowing inside that he was the father of the vaccine. You know, I really we did some of the best work out of any network on.
Speaker 2: The COVID time period.
Speaker 1: Info Wars was under such insane attack at that time, and literally the best guest, the best coverage wall to wall twenty four to seven woke so many people up about what.
Speaker 2: Was happening there. I just I don't get how Trump comes back and literally it's just like, oh yeah, well, I know what my base wants.
Speaker 1: Whatever I liked, whatever I need them to want, whatever I want, whatever I need them to like, and you know, just we let everything go.
Speaker 2: I was going to talk about this earlier.
Speaker 1: I got like two minutes thirty seconds, so I can get it done in that time period. RFK Junior said that we have to keep the glyc the state as a quote unquote, it's it's.
Speaker 2: A matter of national security.
Speaker 1: He said, we have to keep it, even though he won a lawsuit against Monsanto proving that it caused non Hodgin's lymphoma. And if it's carcinogenic in that way, it's carcinogenic in all other ways. Because it's a carcinogen period, right, it's something that hurts your DNA and your sales would cause cancer. He wins that lawsuit two hundred and seventy million dollars, right for the client or whatever. And oh well, we can't get rid of the fifty flavors of chips at the gas station, even though they're killing all the kids and killing all the middle aged people and the just everybody who goes in the gas station. Oh, we can't tell those restaurants and those companies to stop selling that bread even though we know it's given people.
Speaker 2: Theoretically, this is my hypothetical. We know it's giving people, you know, cancer and diabetes and strokes, and we know all the additives in here are poison, and we allow companies to do it just so that they can make a little bit of extra money. We can't completely overhaul the food system. That's not what people voted for.
Speaker 1: People voted for on paper, Tic Tac, patty whack, give a dog a bone, fake policy and fake programs and buzzwords. Ah, we're getting the poison out of your food, but we're leaving two hundred and seventy million pounds of the glyphassay of roundup on your fields every year, right, isn't that cool? Isn't that liberal?
Speaker 2: Do you enjoy that?
Speaker 1: And they say, oh no, no, it's only used on three percent of the week, And i' say, oh yeah, well it's used on one third of all the fields and they're using two hundred and seventy million pounds of it. Okay, So I guess that's just something just another thing we write off. We're not getting poison. It's not a problem. The round up is healthy, the glyphatate is healthy. It's not a problem. To go to war and do genocide, not a problem at all. It's not a problem to bankrupt the country and spend way more money than we have and crash the world economy, you know, cause I guess we can.
Speaker 2: Just get away with it forever, right. I don't think Americans accept that anymore, and I think it's time for everybody to wake up. You need to remember the values that.
Speaker 1: We voted for in twenty twenty four, and that's what we're loyal to ultimately. In God and Jesus Christ, And thank you so much watching the program. Defining the worldview of a breakaway MAGA faction increasingly at odds to President Trump why it matters? After vowing last month to help build the third Party, Carlson fueled further speculation this weekend by hosting MAGA Dissidents. I guess that's their term at Axios Cia Cia Smiley face Liberal this weekend by hosting MAGA Dissonance at his home in Maine, where they urged him to run for president in twenty twenty eight. The former Fox News host stopped short of a formal launch, instead presenting the manifesto as the foundation for whatever comes next, a new political order, he said, could find all kinds of expressions. Zum and Carlson said any successor to americans faltering political system should begin with the shared understanding what the country should be, which he just stilled to ten points number one fair. The same rules should apply to president's federal agents and elite such as Jeffrey Epstein, who's impunity, Carlson cast is emblematic of Epstein class enriching itself through a corrupt system. This is going to be a key term the you're gonna hear a lot of in twenty twenty eight, less so in twenty twenty six we're already hearing it now.
Speaker 2: This is what the basically the entire election is going to be about.
Speaker 1: I think even the GOP establishment will realize that about halfway through the primary when they get that dark horse candidate that they're not expecting, just like a twenty sixteen Trump. Back in twenty sixteen, like just very quickly, everyone thought it was going to be Jet Like I was a little kid running around in like a newsgroom in twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen before Trump announced, right, nobody had Trump on their radar, but there was that vulnerability based off the Iraq or Iraq war. And this combined situation, combined with the Epstein stuff and the violation of trust, I'd say it's about you know, equivalent, if not worse. Number two Sovereign Carlson claimed, it's just true Israel pushed It's not a claim.
Speaker 2: I just again.
Speaker 1: Cia claimed Israel pushed the US into the Iran war through bribery or threat are both while describing foreign lobbying, corporate control of the government, and high interest debt as forms of slavery. Well, corporate control of the government and foreign lobbying, they are slavery one hundred percent, So I guess you're just telling the truth there. Productive America should rebuild farming, manufacturing, craftsmanship while rejecting an economy dominated by finance, real estate speculations, surreal and systems and weapons. Yes, that's true, and I agree with it, but just going, hey, guys, we gotta try HOWRD are y'all like that? That doesn't exactly work beautiful. Carlson alleged that urban planners deliberately uglified American cities and portrayed brutalist architecture, all Soviet Union graffiti, public drug use, and violent crime as deliberate attacks in the public.
Speaker 2: I'd agree with that. I'd agree with that.
Speaker 1: It's really just about not prosecuting criminals. Okay, it's about not prosecuting criminals. This is very key for people to understand. The reason why everything has fallen apart is because there's a predatory of class.
Speaker 2: There's predatory class of.
Speaker 1: People, whether they're committing you know, like violent crime on the street, whether they're a part of bureaucracy, and they're funneling deals to themselves their loved ones and their businesses and private equity and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: The corruption is basically universal.
Speaker 1: And like that, like I talked about in the last segment, the party that is going to be able to take control, the party that's going to win, is the party that violates that bond between criminals, right, that says, Okay, we're going to overlook your crimes if you overlook ours. That's the entire nature of the whole Epstein thing. In my opinion, that's the entire nature of the whole Fauci thing. It's you scratch my back, all scratch yours. Don't you want to take that deal? But point number five healthy Carlson embraced RFK Junior's food agenda, called for universal sobriety, and said widespread use of drugs such as xanax adderall SSRIs had left Americans half addled.
Speaker 2: I mean we're all like f uh, that's the reality. And here's the thing. If you're not calling severely for you know.
Speaker 1: Not not just for saying, oh, I like Rfk's Maha platform, like well, congratulations, everyone does right, but he didn't do it.
Speaker 2: That's the whole point.
Speaker 1: There's not enough aggression, there's not enough force, there's not enough drive. There's too much chuckle buddy stuff, good old boys stuff, as we'd say in the South, where everybody just.
Speaker 2: Were gonna make a deal, don't have a good time.
Speaker 1: And those deals die and those people get screwed. And that's what always happens, even the people drifting and making the money, because they're establishing a broken system. And that's what all of this is. There's no getting away from Fauci's crimes. The American people are not going to let you rest on that specifically your own side. They're not going to let you rest on that, right. So I want to hear some more naming of these problems and these things we talk about health. I don't want to just hear that what RFK Junior said was great, because that's like what Trump said was great too, Right, but look look what happened. So point number six, honest government official should be punished for a line to citizens. I agree, And most classified records, including all the JFK assassination nine to eleven, should be open the REA.
Speaker 2: The reason why they're not open is because we don't control our own government.
Speaker 1: And like I'm gonna play the fuind test clip where he reacts to this, and I'm gonna give further commentary on it, all on inception, and I agree with a lot of his points. You it's not we should we should we should have uh, we should have peaches and cream every single day. We should get under a big tree and you know, have a drum circle and smoke massive amounts of marijuana. Well, if you do that, you'll have a job. You can't pay your rent. Eventually you're gonna be on the street. And eventually it's not gonna be fun to live like that anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh No, well we're not. We're not gonna listen. We're not gonna listen.
Speaker 1: That's that's the entire GOP thinking that you know this, this will work, and this is GOP light.
Speaker 2: Honestly, this does not go hard enough. Sure, you're listing all the things that we want, the things that we.
Speaker 1: Need, but not talking about them from an aggressive position kind of gives away the whole game. In my opinion, It's just kind of a wish list. Optimistic Carlson argue that having children's biological imperative the foundation of long term thinking, while blaming aging and childless eleits for policies and disregard future generations, Demographic collapse is already here. That's that's already here, It's baked in. At this point, we have to start talking about how are we going to address this at a societal level. So I do think that's important to bring to the forefront. I'm glad more people are talking about it. Point number eight, schools should teach how the physical world actually works. Yeah, Nick Fuent, that is laughing about this, But I think this is actually a good point. Right, It wouldn't cost an astronomical amount of money to bring civics, bring woodshop, bring engineering, bring you know, like quality physical education, especially with updated modern science two schools. You know, there are schools in Austin that I see that are well funded and they look really, really really high tech. And there are schools that I see and it's like a destroyed crater, and it's really funny. You'll go out into like the middle of nowhere in Texas and you'll be like this tiny little town that is just like kind of population like two thousand something like that, and they'll have like a giant football stadium.
Speaker 2: We just spend our money on the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: So I don't think it's crazy to advocate for reforming that aspect, but I want to see a detailed plan. I don't want to just hear we're going to get rid of it and privatize everything, because that's what the Trump people did basically, and look how that worked out. Decent point number nine. The US should apologize and pay restitution for killing non combatants, reverse Donald Trump's Department of warre rebrand, and stop funding allies that commit what Carlson called genocide. It is genocide. See I a xious liberal isn't that fun? Okay, it is genocide, Let's get that right. So something's going to have to be done. Trump himself agreed to pay restitution. Agreed to pay three hundred billion dollars as part of the reconstruction fee the MoU that we later tore up. But we didn't tear up the MoU because of the three hundred billion on paper. Of course, that's probably the real reason we tore up them. You because of the shipping lane issue, right like that was the whole problem there. So if you look at that, and you look at what he's saying here, we're gonna pay it anyway. Tucker Carlson's advocating that we pay it forward in a way that's gonna heal.
Speaker 2: Relationships with other world powers.
Speaker 1: So I don't I don't think that we can ever allow them to, you know.
Speaker 2: Get one over on us per se.
Speaker 1: I don't think that we're going to give them much a cash directly, But I think we are going to end up leaving the region.
Speaker 2: I think that's going to be the payoff.
Speaker 1: And you know that either happens or Iran is destroyed. You know, Israel has nuclear weapons, they have nuclear submarines, parked off the coast. That's why I think their goal is to get Iran to resume hostilities so that once Iran resumes hostilities in earnest, they can launch a false flag. We're just launch a false flag in general and then have that excuse to launch. I still don't think it'll work iron as the size of Western Europe Israel size of New Jersey. But I think that's a relevant possibility to call into question here. And you have to remember Trump is deadlocked. He can't have this spr is at its lowest level since like before nineteen eighty two. He's out of critical munitions, long strike or precision guided munitions. He's out of the defense munitions as well. The lying about that is very insane. What they want you to believe about the state of our military is just not true.
Speaker 2: They want you to think we can fight a forever war.
Speaker 1: We couldn't fight a thirty nine day war that we lie about and say isn't a war, but also war for forty seven years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all just crackhead stuff.
Speaker 1: It's the same stuff that somebody would tell you on the street that thinks they're superman, and you know that doesn't benefit anybody, especially not when it's the president, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't have magical powers. You're a human being.
Speaker 1: You put on your pants one leg at a time, and you're destroying the planet, you're destroying the country, you're effing the you're fing the recovery up, and nobody likes it, nobody supports it, and you're not even giving us domestically what we ask for. I want to show you more of these neo cons in ascendency. Let's go ahead and play clip number seven, the Dan Krinschac clip. Got that, Okay, I guess it doesn't have audio. It's my bed, my bet, I put the wrong clip in there. Let's go back to the Tucker Carlson discussion because I said I was going to go to Nick Quintes there. Let's go to Nick Flintz's commentary. That will be clip number eight.
Speaker 6: And tonight we're going to talk a little bit about Tucker Carlson's huge announcement tonight.
Speaker 2: Did you catch it?
Speaker 6: Yes, Tucker baited everybody into watching his show tonight because he basically hinted yesterday at a third party launch or some kind of presidential run. We all saw the photo Yesterday, Tucker Carlson hosted Thomas Massey, Marjorie Taylor Green, and Joe Kent at his family barn in Maine, and him, Green, Kent, and Massey teased what might have been could have been the launch of an America first third party, or maybe even a presidential run or some kind of political project. He said he had a big announcement about that tonight today at seven o'clock, and he put out the show, and the big announcement was not a third party, wasn't a presidential campaign. It was a ten point plan to get America back on track.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you watched this, but I did. I watched all.
Speaker 6: One hundred or not one hundred, one hour forty minutes of this monologue, one hour forty minutes of this announcement. What a load of garbage, just a load of hot garbage. And I went into an objective. I went into it thinking I might have to support this, thinking they might leave me with no choice based on what they present. I might have to just get in line and support this is the closest thing to our vision for twenty twenty eight. So I really went into it objectively and with an open mind, even though I'm clearly biased. I have a personal beef with Tucker and I disagree with him ideologically. Nevertheless, I gave it a shot. I watched the whole thing, and would you like to know what the ten points are? Well, the ten point plan is not really a plan at all. They're not even points. It's more like a ten adjective list. It's not even a list of points. There are no points being made. It's not a political program, it's not a doctrine. It's not a plan because there's no information, there are no calls to action, no action items. There's not even really any ideas. The ten point program, which he teased yesterday baiting us into watching this slop by pretending he was going to launch a third party, it is quite literally a list of adjectives, specifically big political buzzwords. So what do I mean by this? I sat through an hour forty five minutes of this. The first point in a ten point plan fairness. Fairness is the first point you want to know? Another one health, Health is another point in the ten point plan. How about another unity?
Speaker 2: Unity?
Speaker 6: These are three out of the ten points in the ten point program. Health, Unity, Fairness, honesty, decency, beauty, productivity. I'm not making this, sup I'm not making it up.
Speaker 2: It's not a joke.
Speaker 6: These are the ten points in the ten point plan. And here's what doesn't work. Let me tell you what doesn't work. It doesn't work when you make your entire stick that you're a plane spoken, no nonsense, straight shooting folks see in the woods guy like the rest of us, and then you're political project is all focused, group tested rhetoric. That's what does not work. It doesn't work when you try to rebrand from a snobby, bow tie wearing libertarian, trust fund republican elitist and then you pretend like you're in the woods fishing and huh, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, take us out, take us out. We don't need the personal attack.
Speaker 1: I think he makes a lot of good points, and I think the key is aggression, and like things are not extreme enough. People haven't woken up enough on the right to realize what people are really like ready for what they're.
Speaker 2: Demanding, and what they're just demanding is what they were.
Speaker 1: Promised right And whoever gives them that, who ever gives them accountability on people like Fauci, who ever gives them accountability on things like mass deportations. Whoever gives them accountability on the war is ultimately who I think our side quote unquote is going to put in power. And you can say, oh, no, this is I watch Andrew Wilson's Rogan episode his counter argument to kind of what Nickquin does and said, I don't know, the party system is too entrench the.
Speaker 2: Oh, the infrastructure, the infrastructure.
Speaker 1: Well, no one knew Donald Trump's name, and Donald Trump ran inside the Republican Party and he took it over, and they literally remade the party in his image. Who's to say the same thing can't happen again, right, I don't think that's unbelievable or.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous at all.
Speaker 1: And you know, it is kind of a generational fumble if you don't get super extreme out of the game. I want to be very specific with how I say this, not talking about being extreme in any sort of like stupid politically violent way. Of course, we always disavow that being extreme is in living in reality, because the American people are so propagandized and so disillusion and so in the dark. Willfully they don't want to know about politics. The first person to make them care again on a moral and just literal level of Hey, you have stake in this too, you have skin in the game too. It's actually the people in power that don't. They have cop outs, they have excuses, they've lied, they've committed crimes, And I get that's in Tucker's messaging, but it's really kind of a more hopeful glance at the past and our past beliefs of what we thought Trump could do. There need to be protections from day one, in every point of every potential ten point plan or future platform people want to do to prevent Zionist neo con takeover of our system.
Speaker 2: First off, just to get it out period.
Speaker 1: Look at this from Nick Tucker will inevitably go all in on supporting JD in twenty twenty eight, and we'll uncovered for him when he's attackedive or pollunteer teal or on everything else. When he postures up what he postures as a fed up MAGA dissident. Remember that he will support the PayPal mafia back GOP nominee. So here's the thing. I think Marco Rubio and JD Vance are basically unelectable at this point. JD Vance basically took the worst political deal of all time, because Trump has essentially used him as the good cop and the good cop that failed advance, changed his name three times man to somebody that was previously a never Trumper, kind of like a Mark Levin, kind of like a Ben Shapiro, kind of like a Lindsey Graham, and then all change.
Speaker 2: Your mind because he's a good guy. Whatever. I don't think the American people are going to buy that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that you're going to be able to sell them a superior performance based off of association and tied to that administration, valid or invalid as that may be. I don't think America is getting JD now when it comes to Marco Rubio, pull an image of him up.
Speaker 2: Please. There's something odd.
Speaker 1: Going on with Marco Rubio, because Marco Rubio could save America billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you how. We have a very.
Speaker 1: Expensive system dedicated to detecting alien life. Okay, we're always looking for it, the Fermi paradox, a dark forest theory, all that we're looking for aliens. Right, we could get Marco Rubio just we could just replace that entire department of NASA with him. Just make him listen at night and hey, figure all of it out, because his ears are large enough to detect alien life. And I think when that's true, I think the American people will probably see you as unelectable. I think Gavin Newsom mogs him, energy mogs him, literally mogs him. Every other factor, height mogs him. And I think that's very important. And this guy ultimately is the king Neocon, king daddy Neocon that ran against Trump, that Trump himself called little Marco, and I just you fail in twenty sixteen. I think you're going to fail in twenty twenty eight. I think all of them are going to fail, whether that's JD. Rubio, any kind of establishment Republican that'll run.
Speaker 2: I predict a very wide field. I predict a field of at least a you know, six to twelve people that will run. But Marco Rubio and JD.
Speaker 1: Vance that will be kind of the faux war, the fake war that will be Oh, he's a hawk, that's what they'll say. Well, Marco Rubio is a hawk, but he wants to protect our hemisphere and protect our country, and JD is a dove. That it'll be the hawk versus dove dichotomy. That's what we'll see and America will say, well, you're both just birds in a cage. Ultimately, you both are agents of the system. You're entrenched in the system. If you really cared about the system, you would do something to prevent this from happening.
Speaker 2: You can say, oh, well JD was there with the rotchet trying to do deal all that.
Speaker 1: That's because Trump wanted him to do it. And that's what I'm saying about that position. Ultimately, for better, for worse, whatever you want to say, he doesn't have agency period. And I just think at the end of the day, once you see this administration run its course well into twenty twenty seven, we have the election in twenty twenty eight, I think we're going to be at a point where that that association is really going to be toxic. So that Rubio leads vance by thirty six points in new twenty twenty eight GOP Straw poll. Think about that, where is Rubio event. We've seen Kushner, We've seen Wick Cooff, they go hang out with Zelenski, they all do you know whatever together. We've seen JD, you know with the Rochie. You've seen JD in Greenland and Europe all these other places. Well, let's mark A Ruby have been doing. He's been in South America, he says, he's basically been running Venezuela.
Speaker 2: He's been dealing with pairs in Cuba, Latin Hemisphere, stuff like that. You know, I think that's been kind of deliberate on his part.
Speaker 1: I think he's the smartest political operator in the administration because he realized the toxic association with Trump was gonna kill him, and he realized Trump didn't like him because of twenty sixteen. So he played into the game, is staying away and making sure the American people weren't aware his activities. It's just Latino Obama versus Wide Obama Jedi Vans. That's basically as simple as I can put it. They want to sell you a younger, moderate, cool guy in some aspect that has some sort of like you know JD.
Speaker 2: Vance is from you know, isn't he Appalachian? Correct?
Speaker 1: And someone in the back room correct me and tell me if he is or if he isn't. But you know, he's a country boy, he's rural. He's got that experience. Marco Rubio, Oh, well, his family, they're involved with stuff in Cuba, you know, do some research on that. They're involved in other activities, but they got that kind of association as to where they'll have a way to sell them to a wider audience. And ultimately, who matters in an election women and the independent voters, and these are people Trump was able to convince in twenty twenty four to vote for him and support him at least marginally more especially younger men and younger minority men, Black and brown men specifically turn to Trump because they believe the economy would be better. So you have to sort of build like you do not sort of you do have to build a coalition along like ethnic or gender lines during an election because there are certain issues where people vote more on there, and there are certain populations in certain areas in a state that you might need to win more pivotially or pivotally, it might be more important to do so. I think it's going to be a hard sell anything on the right where they just violated all their promises, all those people that were willing to give it one shot, one chance. I mean, if you get burned, you want to get burned again. That's the situation they find themselves in, and ultimately like I say, Marco Rubio jd Vance, Hawk and Dove type situation. I think you're going to have a dark horse. I think that's who's going to come in here. I think that person is going to win. And I just see Jeb Bush and Jeb Bush squared and Jeb Bush two point zero, and it doesn't bode well in my opinion for their chances in twenty twenty eight. So I hope they accept the makeover of the party. I hope they accept the person that we're running side the party. I hope they get beaten by a miraculous third party somehow if that does end up happening. But as of now, my position is I want to see a remix of twenty sixteen. I want to see a referendum on the Iran War, not the Iraq War, which is what Trump won on. That's how he destroyed Jeb Bush. Jeb Bush is poring on like thirty five percent. Pull up the peak of Jeb Bush, the peak of Jeb There's that whole there's that meme where the whole country becomes Jeb.
Speaker 2: Remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that didn't end up happening, now, did it. I think the same thing's gonna happen here. No, you look, the whole planet voted for Jeb Bush. Talk about voter fraud. This is voter legitimacy right here. Every person across the planet voted for Jeb except for Greenland, where they don't have data, and you know what they've been propagandaised. They don't understand the dear leader that is Jeb Bush. We really missed out, now, didn't we think about this as an alternate future. Think about him running and losing against Hillary Clinton. Think about the results of that. Think about the conflict with Russia. Think about all the things that could have happened. Think about Trump's first term, think about the way that he was treated and now the way that he treats others. And that's where we are. We'll be right back after this break. I do want to tell you guys, go to the Alex Jones store dot com. Don't be like Jeb Bush. Don't have low energy. Get yourself some methylene blue. We have it available for you in something called the power Drive Bundle. That's got two other products that I created with your power plant and methyl drive.
Speaker 2: Amazing products. Think of it like super mal vitality two point oh. Think about it.
Speaker 1: Like DNA Force two point oh combined with the Methylene Blue. That's the power Drive Bundle at the Alex Jones store dot com. We have that available also, the methylene blue available forty percent off methylene red. Amazing budget mitochondrial health dietary supplement Power Drive Bundle right there. Like I said, that's the new Superman vitality. That's power plant