Speaker 1: Should do it.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Okay, good morning everybody. We are here with our good friend Scott Sharah, our Amazing Grace dot net and Grace Sharah. Is it dot com the other you have right now? They're both dot nets?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, well Grace, I didn't hear the other one. Grace Share dot com and our Amazing Grace dot net right, two websites.
Speaker 1: And I'll just go real quick, and I'm just going to share this real quick. We have it here. So this is the website. There is a ton of information out there. Yeah, there's Grace at her sister's wedding, and there's a good slide show there. There's a lot of a lot of information that Scott has put together here to help inform you what's going on. His show is called Deprogramming Grace's Dad. That's found on Rumble and and is it on bit shoot too.
Speaker 2: It's unbit shoot also, yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, we're on bitshot today too, and run rumble and run a place called FTJ Media today.
Speaker 2: So the main thing I'm asking for, Daniel is in the upper right hand corner of that website, you see subscribe button to our website or not to our website. But to our newsletter. So that's my sub stack I've been releasing. Uh so right up there in the upper right corner. Yeah, I'm releasing substacks about one a week right now with the deposition transcripts for the lawsuit and uh you know, so that's we're asking people to sign up for that because as we get closer. June second is our trial date, the first day, and you know, as we get closer, I'll be creating some calls to action. So in order to create calls to action, I have to have people in the database. So that's what we're asking for. You can see it in the right in the middle of the our amazing Gray store. Uh. This this came up yesterday on a podcast and it's it's real. I usually don't promote the store, but you know that's not my goal. We're not We make I think three dollars a shirt on the store, but the point is not to make money on the store. But the point is most people don't have a platform like you and I. So then they asked, well, what can I do? Well, you know, I wear I'd like to wear shirts that are conversation starters in public, and I have one right here as an example.
Speaker 1: Will you survive a hospital's day?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, So that's one of the many shirts we have on Grace's store. So when you wear shirts like that in public, of course, you know, people come up to you, what are you talking about? And then you have a chance to share the truth with them.
Speaker 1: Vaccine I like the one that just flat out says vaccine ginger and kill.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes. And how about the unvaccinated Lives matter that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, And I actually have the the one with the David and Goliath I should have won today my closet. That was very kind of your Your.
Speaker 2: Grace Winds shirt that's on there is actually Grace's handwriting on the shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh is it really?
Speaker 2: That's yeah, very colo. Anyway, that's thanks for letting me share that. Ready, I usually forget about all that stuff. And also the podcast is over, so we did it right at the beginning though, So that's good, very.
Speaker 1: Good, Yeah, for sure. And that's a good site and there's a lot of there's a lot of different videos that you have on there, plus your whole show deprogramming Grace's Dad. There's a there's a total for that and the subscribe button. So I have I'm linked to two of the newsletters, but I don't think I'm linked to your subset. Yes, we'll make sure that I am. I think that's fairly recent, right.
Speaker 2: It's it's I don't know how long I've been doing substack.
Speaker 1: It's been a while though, so it could have been a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just it's taken off. Now we have about five thousand subscribers on substack.
Speaker 1: And oh wow, cool.
Speaker 2: So it's taken off, and you know, it's not taken off like I would expect, but I mean it is taking off. I mean we're you know, in the scope of you know, the big time players were relatively small. It's that's by design, right, when you start sharing the truth. You know, what I've really woken up to is how the alternative media. I had no idea. I never listened to a podcast before Grace died. Yes, I had no idea alternative media even existed. And so when I first got into it, I thought, well, this is a great thing. You know, it's sharing truth. But you know, as I see it today, you know, because of the spiritual war that we're in, I see, oh my gosh. Yeah, alternative media was created just for the opportunity to expose evil. So what's going on? So now we have evil regular media, less evil alternative media. What's the purpose? Esoterically, the purpose is Satan has to have the evil exposed in order to create the false profit system to slam the control grid in place. And now all these people that spent years exposing evil, what happened? They're all now like in lockstep behind Trump. It's like, yeah, this is insanity. I mean, can't they see that this guy is also evil? But no, they're blind to it.
Speaker 1: Some are and some I think are. It's all been part of the plan. So you learn the trust by telling the truth, and then you lead and guide. After people have, you know, put their trust in you to lead them, they stop thinking and they just keep following. I think that's one of the other problems too, is they established that trust and then they betray you, you.
Speaker 2: Know absolutely, I mean, and on top of that, it's you know, you zoom out as you know. It's the whole thing is a deception. So they're getting us into the deception first. Then they build trust, and then they get us to participate through things like voting, so that we feel like we're making a difference and we end up participating in our own.
Speaker 1: Demise and we pay for it.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, we were just briefly talking about Spectrum off air, and you know, and I it dawned on me. You know, we have relatively crappy internet at our house. That's why I come to my shop for shows like this. But you know, so you know, when Spectrum was running cable, I thought, well, we're going to finally have good internet. But I thought, you know what I'm not. I have chosen to not participate in anything government related anymore. And so when they started soliciting us, I mean, they send people right to the door. It's like, what are you kidding me? So I said, not even I'm not even going to consider this until I find out why you guys laid cable. And so they referred me to a manager. I confirmed that she actually was an employee of Spectrum, not a subcontractor. So then I said, I'm going to ask you a blunt question. I said, you where we live is so remote you couldn't make back the cost to lay those lines in ten thousand lifetimes. So that tells me the government is paying you guys to do this. So am I correct or not, And she said you're correct. I said, well, yeah, we won't be participating. And then we were just talking. You said, let's do it in the show. Our electrical provider is we Energy. So I'm at our shop right now. We Energies as both the provider at the shop and home, so we I don't know it's Wisconsin Electric Utility whatever, but it's you know, they're fairly big. Last summer they came through and we have we have some acreage here and along the road. They trimmed all the thirty year old pine trees, all the tops off that we're conflicting with the power lines. And so you know they have that right right, And you know, it doesn't address why do we even have power lines above the ground. It doesn't you know, there's all kinds of things that doesn't address. But regardless, okay, so yeah, they're conflicting with the power line. So then they trim these trees and so then then four months later I get another letter from them, Oh, we're going to now be burying the power on your road. So I talk with the lady who's their pr person, and I said, I just got done pain for you guys to trim the trees, and now you're going to bury the lines. And she says two things to me. She said, first of all, well, you didn't pay for trimming the trees. Do you have an idea why my power bill is so high? It's because you guys are You guys do dumb things, and the government guarantees your profit, so every time you guys do something, I have to pay for it through my electric bill. So then she said, well, the reason we the reason we are burying the line zone is the engineers change their mind. So I said, you got to be kidding. I said, you got to be kidding me. I said, think through. The job description for an engineer. Number one criteria for an engineer is ability to plan. That's what they're supposed to do. So now they couldn't think through four months ahead. I said, the trees never needed to be trimmed. If you're guys going to bury bury the lines, they said, if I had engineers like that on my payroll, I have to do what's right in order to make a profit. I don't have the government guarantee my profit, so I would have to fire those people that make the decision because they're too stupid to be engineers. If you can't plan four months ahead, it's like, oh my gosh, it's ridiculous. Yeah, yeah, it's go go ahead, Daniel.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, there's a deterioration in like intellect. It's pretty widespread because there's no accountability, especially if it's government related. They don't have to They can bubble around and bounce around like a pinball, you know. That's just how they go about things.
Speaker 2: Well, government regulated. That that brings up my first topic. I'm going to bring up a slide to show you something quite interesting.
Speaker 1: And just to add that thing, I just want everybody to know that you paid for the infrastructure. You paid for the roads that they that they tax you on and extort you on by pulling you over on your property. They also extort you and charge you for the infrastructure that your tax money and your family's tax money put into place. And when you have a delivery charge on your electric bill, that's the most expensive part of the bill. It's not even the usage, so they're charging what you put in.
Speaker 2: Right, Look at I mean your your electric bill has one line for usage and you know ten lines of other charges.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, this is funny kept captain.
Speaker 2: I see I see that. Yeah, Well I'll tell you another funny quick engineer story. I always think, you know, engineers should have to use their own products before the release to the market. So, as you know, I live in Wisconsin. The people who don't know know because I'm the only one who doesn't have an accent. But in Wisconsin. In Wisconsin, it gets cold, okay, And so we have steers in Buffalo. So for steers in Buffalo, any outside animal, you got to feed them water, right or you got to give them water. So we have what's called automatic water. So when they drink out of the water, the pressure refills the water automatically. Well, you know when those things freeze up in the middle of winter because of you know, the heater goes out or whatever. You got to get inside that water and fix it. Well, they make the the the hole to get inside the water about the it's about the size of you know, eight and a half by eleven piece of paper. So just processes this water. They could have made the hole twice the size. The engineers are the ones who decide the whole. So this's got four bolts on it. You remove the bolts. Well, no, you can't get inside there with your hands right to fix the It's like, oh my gosh, I don't understand the simplicity of just testing your own product before you release it the market. I mean, it seems like one on one type things.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine how many COVID vaccines that they had to test their product before they launched it because it would all been out.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we're going to uh, we're actually going to cover that today. Also, I want to cover government regulation at a level that I didn't know, you know, I should have suspected it because of how nefarious this has been over time. So I want to cover this, and I want to cover how the the supposed trusted government officials are framing COVID uh and just happened in the last couple of weeks. And then I I do want to zoom out and connect the dots so that people don't don't think that, Okay, well, if RFK Junior becomes Health and Human Services secretary, it's all going to be fixed. It's not going to be fixed. This is the groundwork has been laid. They're never going to cut off the head of the snakes. I would definitely want to cover that today also. But the first first thing what's going on, Daniel in our personal life is my wife is involved with a special needs lady. She's fifty nine years old, and we got involved. The family called us last July because she was at Saint Elizabeth's Hospital, the same hospital Grace was murdered at, and we didn't know the family, we didn't know her. They called us to see, you know, can you help, you know what recommendations you have, and we ultimately went to visit her in the hospital. We were in the room only ten minutes and two armed guards came and escorted us out of the hospital. Well then we you know, you're antenna goes up. What's going on? So now my wife follows her to Madison was Sky and to a vent waning clinic, which that's a whole sidebar. Why did she Why is she at a vent winning clinic? You know that's nefarious. But then we learn she has been assigned a guardian by the state. So in the last May, so they contact us in last July, last May she was assigned a guardian of the States. I mean, you're familiar with CPS, CPSD as your child. If you don't, follow the directors of the state. Well in the adult population, guardianship steals adults. So now we're like, wow, this is this is crazy stuff. The guardian is not doing what should be done for this person. He's taken away her rights. He limits my wife's visitation. He tells the medical providers don't tell my wife anything, so she can't even advocate. He's tried to limit her visitation to three days a week just during visitation hours. And it's like, what is going on here? They've tried to kill her multiple times.
Speaker 1: What did they cover? Yeah, this is sory to be at the disposal of these psychopaths who don't know what health is and are just going full board with this. It's a death cult.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's one hundred percent and I'm going to at this point, I have about four thousand hours of research and I put together a summary slide for the four thousand hours, the top fourteen things that shows this is all by design, which we're going to cover today. But what I want to share is in this So now we've decided, believe it or not, to take over guardianship for this lady to give her her rights back. So in the process we had to go through guardianship classes. Two weeks ago. We went through this class, and you know, so the timing of you asked me to come on is great. This isn't this is urgent. This is urgent for every single listener. I'm going to share screen right now, Daniel, all right, So what happened is in the guardianship class, they made a statement that Wisconsin is not ant not a next of kin state. And you might remember my background. I'm a legal CPA. I used to do a state planning, so I was familiar with intestate laws. If somebody dies without a will, what happens to their assets? And I would have just assumed the same type of thing applies to people in a medical setting. And what I found out is no, that's not true. So when I saw this, I started digging in. I found this article. I found a couple articles. I have the links in the in the slide, so if people want to check this out for yourself, you can, but I cut a couple of things out so you can see what I'm talking about. So what happens is in Wisconsin, and there's fifteen states that are like Wisconsin. The other states have different versions and I'll give the solution here in a minute, but I'll just flip to the next let's see what happens here. There we go. So this is a state map that shows, you know, what's going on with all the different states. And the reality is that in Wisconsin, if a let's say I go, I go into the hospital, you would just think the hospital to call my wife, right, that just is like, yeah, everybody would think that. Yet that's not the case. In fact, what happens if you do not have your power of attorney for medical document in place, the hospital takes over decision making authority. Well you should, it's no, I mean, this is a big deal. They estimate in the New England Journal of Medicine article that only twenty to twenty nine percent of the population has their documents in place.
Speaker 1: And there's no effort made. So if you're incapacitated, you can't tell them and they're not going to look for somebody that's related to you. Wow.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I was wondering. You know, in the morning of October eighth, when I was in the Hospital of Grace, they asked me if we had power of attorney document and you know, praise God, we did, we had the documents, so then we had the authority over Grace, which they denied the authority. But if we wouldn't have had that power of attorney document, they would have had total authority over Grace's care. Then we would not.
Speaker 1: Like, this is so out of common sense and like just rational thought legally is nonsense. It's well, here you have to do that, like in any kind of like natural setting, natural order, natural life, nobody would ever do that. Nobody would Okay, well we're the we're you know, the experts here, so just back off and we're taking you like, what is that?
Speaker 2: Well, it makes it makes no It really makes no sense whatsoever. In fact, I'm going to share two more things related to this to show you how corrupt this is. But anyway, just so so people know, this is an urgent matter for anybody. So if you have children, you don't need a power of attorney document for children because you are there guardian by definition. If you have somebody under guardianship, you don't need to do anything because you have power of attorney for medical by definition under guardianship. But if you are an adult or you are responsible for an adult, you need to have your power of attorney for medical in place to override whatever you know. You still there's no document that can save your life, but it is a document that's critical so that the hospital does not take authority away from you. The other thirty five states have different statutes in place that have various degrees of authority for the hospital versus the authority of the medical of the parent or not the medical power of attorney. Once you have medical power of attorney that trumps the state statute. That's the critical Massot, don't be wasting time researching your state. Just get your medical power of attorney document in place. So how nefarious is this in Wisconsin? Daniel? This falls into the you can't make this up category?
Speaker 1: Scott, What did is it because Grace was over eighteen that they even asked you for that because she had already been like you when you've already naturally been guardian without the paperwork.
Speaker 2: Fantastic question. Yes, that's why Grace is nineteen, and we chose because of Grace's she was very high functioning. We chose to not do guardianship on Grace when she turned eighteen. Instead, we did a thing called supported decision making. So we didn't want to what happens once you have guardianship. You're really restricting the rights of the person. And so we just didn't want to restrict her. We always just wanted to her to have the best life she could and do whatever she wanted, and so we did support a decision making great question.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's what they need to paperwork.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, I'm gonna you know, if people don't believe what I'm reading, you can look it up for yourself. This is in Wisconsin. It's State Statute ninety seven point one eight, sub four. So the title of ninety seven point one eight is Olio Margarine Regulations. I'm sharing this because I want to show you what our state legislators are busy doing instead of taking care of you. If you read the Wisconsin state constitutions, it reads that, you know, the the residents of Wisconsin have the right to life. Okay, so these legislators are not worried about protecting our right to life, of course, because they're all in on it. So sub four, this is what it reads. The serving of colored margarine in a public eating place as a substitute for table butter is prohibited unless it is ordered by the customer. Just think about that. Okay, So of course I'd rather better than margin, But I don't need my state legislators making a law prohibiting margin. What the heck is going on? And so it really shows you how lobbying and payoffs and everything else influences the micromanagement of our lives through our state legislators. So it is all a si op to get us to believe in man versus God, and it's crazy. So then one other thing I want to share regarding the situation with Grace and anybody that doesn't have their paperwork in place. So Grace did have a paperwork in place. As you know, we have a loss. We have four members of the legal team. We also got a different attorney involved for the criminal aspect of Grace's murder. The civil action is not a murder case. So this attorney wrote a letter to the district attorney's office. In a criminal case, the district attorney's office has to open up a case. This is what she wrote back. A doctor is not required to administer treatment here he believes is not medically effective. This includes authorizing a d n R. The parties clearly had a dispute about how doctor Showcard should treat Grace. Doctor show Card did not abide by the wishes of the family. However, there's no lawn Wisconsin that requires him to do. So that's a complete lie. And I just showed you why it's a lie. We had our power of attorney documents in place, and our power of attorney documents overrode the no next of kin statute. So this is a completely tie by the district attorney. And this is why I'm telling you a document is not going to save your life. So the document, you know, even though we have the document, Grace is dead.
Speaker 1: Right, And who had the doctors to This is again the whole idea of the healthcare system being flipped on its head and inverted. Why are they making decisions when they're supposed to be there too. It's a healthcare system, right, So why are they making do not resuscitate orders in the first place, overriding you? Who the hell would want that force upon them? And then also how did they get there? They got there through dangerous procedures that would bring you to the point of death on purpose.
Speaker 2: Exactly. No, it's it's right on. And that's why I don't want you know when you asked me to come on, of course I'm want to come on. First of all, you're my friends. I'm going to come on. But I always want to see if we can share the latest and greatest to wake people up. So here's I want to share another another thing that I came It's interesting how God's hand is in it. So I was on another interview and this man brought this up and asked for my comment, and so I mean, it's like, oh, do I ever have a comment? And he had bought into Rand Paul. So I'm gonna just and go back to share screen here. Okay, so this is Rand Paul's from substacked dated January twelve. I gotta get share. Hello, here it goes. Yeah, it's because I didn't. You know, it takes a while to teach an old dog get tricks. So all I had to do is hit the share button. You know, we'll eventually, you know, a blind squirrel finds it out periodically, right, all right? So this is rand Paul's substack dated January twelve. CDC admits the unthinkable about COVID vaccine. So I'm just going to read this first, Daniel, and then you and I are going to We're going to pick it apart and show that this is a complete lie and shows that Rand Paul is part of the controlled opposition. All right, so they're sending Americans to an early grave. In recent weeks, the CDC has come forward to admit that Americans getting the COVID vaccines are suffering from strokes shortly thereafter. Sadly, this isn't all that shocking. From the moment these humanizations came to market, many people warned that it would happen way too soon. Traditionally, vaccines undergo development, testing and analysis for around five years. This is necessary to ensure their safety and effectiveness. It is also important to study potential dangers. Yet all these steps were bypassed in the name of a major payday for big pharma. All right, so this is a complete lie. But yet most people reading this, and when I say most, I would think in the ninety nine percentile, yes, you know, the CDC is finally coming clean. Now that nobody's coming clean here, folks. In fact, I would tell you, unless they start with acknowledging how we got here, acknowledging that COVID was a complete SiO, do not trust anything that comes out of their mouth. And this is a great example. So the first thing he does is says, Americans getting COVID vaccine. So now we have two lies back to back, two words that exposed, two lies back to back. So COVID was a thing, no question, it was a thirty nine month thing. But to even call it COVID is acknowledging that it was real. Then vaccines the brook Jackson case, and you know he's very familiar with the brook Jackson case. On January eighth of twenty twenty one, Brook Jackson exposed Peiser, and Peiser produced in there as their defense a contract with the Department of Defense that said this was a countermeter measure. So it was never a vaccine, and so he knows that. So calling this, you know, COVID vaccine, we have two words back to back that our lives. And then he says, from you know the moment, these immunizations. Now, remember if you can't call something an immunization unless it immunizes. So what did.
Speaker 1: Nothing does that, by the way, and nothing does that?
Speaker 2: Nothing about that? Right, So now we got a second level, deep in the lie. Now we go to the third level, deep in the same. Traditionally vaccines undergo you know. So you go back to Bobby Kennedy's testimony on Joe Rogan, and he said, no vaccine's ever been tested strangely, not strangely because it's part of the whole evil versus less evil. He's for safe vaccines, you know, God is for no vaccines. Just so you're you know, wake up, Paul, for those of you who don't understand. So, so, traditionally vaccines go under this development, you know, another lie, third level deep, and this is necessary to ensure their safety and effectiveness. That's actually true. They go under, they go under fake testing to ensure their safety and effectiveness for what though, for killing us not snaping.
Speaker 1: Right right, Yeah it was it was immuni It's somebody said this other the other day with the meme of Fauci. It's like he was right, you know, it did it did provide immunity because he didn't he uh, he got a what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Because he because he got yeah, he got immune.
Speaker 1: Right, it did provide immunity.
Speaker 2: So then he says these steps were bypassed. No, they weren't by they were bypassed. They were never taken and then it says in the name of a major payday for Big Pharma. Okay, so why do I highlight that as a lie? Big Pharma did receive a major payday, but that was not what the reason was. So it was in the name of calling the population. It wasn't in the name of a payday for big Pharma. Big Pharma was paid off in order to implement a jab to call the population. And then you know, take this to the next level of you know, maybe this is five levels deep right now, right they say Trump plays chess f you know whatever. Okay, yeah, he's into this five levels deep. So now you know, people are getting wise to the virology boogeyman. Right, So you got virus vaccine, virus vaccine all the way back to the eighteen eighties, so people are getting wise to that. So now they pivoted to cancer. Right. So now these these all these supposed vaccines, they all cause cancer, all right, So now they pivot to cancer, and we're gonna have customized mRNA vaccines for all of you who got cancer that we caused. They don't put in that we caused, of course, because them people wouldn't keep buying into the the death shot. So this is crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: And the science like the guy trying to like from oracle of all places, trying to describe this, he's like the little tiny, tiny little things of the year. We're talking about the you know, pieces of tumor. Like that's not even how all cancers present themselves. There's blood cancer, all kinds of and it's just a word. First of all, it's a diagnosis that diagnoses don't exist in reality. It's a you problem that you need to adjust. It's your you know, body that needs to be strengthened. So even the whole concept of these ideas of these diseases, when it's it's an imbalance in the body that needs to be corrected, it's not a disease that came in tack you like some kind of boogeyman. So it's it's all the whole right on.
Speaker 2: I mean so well, it just philosophically, they're trying to fix an inside problem with an outside fix I mean that, and people buy into it because our nature is laziness. So if I can just get a shot, I can just take a pill instead of looking at what caused the situation that I'm in. And a lot of times the cause is not enough sex. As you know where we're we're a rated our station here, so I can do I can what's that? It's something dominant?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, organ harvesting generates a few dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. That's right. I mean a lot of there's a there's so many, you know, I'm not trying to go down all those rap but holes. I try to zoom out and show people, Okay, this has been by design. Organ harvesting's by design. You know, the child trafficking, all of it, it's all by design. And it's because we are involved in a satanic world. What I did, Daniel in this next slide is I took all four thousand hours of medical research and I kind of twisted it together with the spiritual research, but not one hundred percent. We'll cover that kind of as we go through it. But I put together the top fourteen items that show this has been put together by design. The Trump administration, the MAHA movement, none of it is going to fix it. That is not what is going to happen. So we'll go through this. I'm going to comment. You can comment on each one. I mean, you are intimately familiar with every single point I have on this next.
Speaker 1: Screen, system management, right, so they isolate, they isolate a portion of the system, point at it. It's you know, it's like the cult of personality. They're pointing at bad guys, but it's preserving the system at the same time, and the system is what the problem.
Speaker 2: Is exactly, all right. So you can see the title the last light had lie. Now we have fact. They'll never cut off the head of the snake they build, all right, So let's just walk through these these things. So I started. I did this in chronological order so you can see, you know, it's roughly one hundred and twenty years in the making, nineteen oh five to twenty twenty five. And I stopped way before COVID because I wanted to show people that COVID simply exposed the agenda. COVID is not the agenda. COVID exposed the agenda. So what were the what's the groundwork that they used to lay the agenda? And I started with nineteen oh five Jacobson versus Massachusetts. That is quite an interesting Supreme Court case for a lot of reasons. And I'm going to read from that case right now, Daniel, So people understand what I'm talking about. What Jacobson versus Massachusetts did was put a stake in the ground for the Satanic principle of collectivism. So collectivism is we need to worry about the good of the population versus the good of the individual. God is for the individual. So what they wrote, so this was a seven to two case in favor of the state of Massachusetts. Jacobson was a pastor. He didn't want to take the smallpox vaccine, and they wrote in their seven to two opinion, the rights of the individual, in respect of his liberty, may, at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint to be enforced by reasonable regulations as the safety of the general public may demand. And so when you again, when I read that, it sounds okay, But the problem becomes, okay, who defines great dangers? Who who defines reasonable regulations? And it's the nefarious players that define them.
Speaker 1: And the assumptions being that small poxes is this disease that you're going to spread if you don't get this thing exactly, paying no attention to the thing that you're injecting in yourself being more deadly than this whatever toxic overload that's happening from Tannery's being dumped, you know, their chemicals being dumped in the water or whatever is causing the actual toxic overload. Because there's a lot to be said about you know, it's a it's a it's a it's an industrial problem, the whole small boxing in the first place, it's it's a pollution.
Speaker 2: You're right on. So they have a false premise to start with. Then they lay over false another false premise. But there's another false premise that's involved here, which is why I also like to bring it up, is that precedent is only legal in their system. In God's system, there's no such thing as precedent, So they use precedent in that. Then precedent becomes this legal construct that we all now have to follow because the Supreme Court set it in motion. So that's another piece to this, but it's huge. This became really the blanket that gives it gives blanket permission for all these other things. All right, So then we move on to number two, nineteen ten, the Flexner Report. So, as you know, our friends, our Masonic friends, the Carnegies and the Rockefellers were able to mastermind the idea that allopathic medicine conventional medicine. We've evolved and so now we can trust the science. We don't have to trust all these other modalities anymore. We can trust the science. And yeah, they're the expert. So this is what we're under today. I mean, it was brilliantly done. All this stuff is you know, you can see the masterminding behind it. Then you know, nineteen thirty three, this is a whopper. All these are whoppers, But nineteen thirty three the Fiat currency, because now everybody can be bought. There's no accountability anymore, there's no balancing the budget anymore. Everybody can be bought.
Speaker 1: So emergency banking act as well. And then in order for them to take the gold, they had to categorize us as enemy combatants, so we all became enemies in the state so that they could take our gold. And then what do they do with that gold? You know what I mean, where did it all go?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a couple of wars they had to They had a fund.
Speaker 2: Number four nineteen thirty five social security. And this really shows our sinful nature as humans. And you can see my bullet on the bottom and red We've sold our birthright for the illusion of security all by design. Right, who gets who gets elected, you know, the politician that's going to give us the most they have nothing to give them. That isn't what they're supposed to do. Uh. The government is supposed to be under God, not the government, not the state above God. And that's what's happened, you know. And you're going to see this, this all fourteen of these things, if you line them all up, the state has become the God. Then on July thirty, nineteen sixty five, President Johnson implemented Medicare. We got to take care of the elderly. Now there's one hundred and thirty five million Americans on Medicare and Medicaid. And of course they use collectivism as the excuse now to ra we've got a ration care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then once you get something from the government, then they get to make say takes say well, that's how am I supposed to that they have saying what happens to you exactly time. There's never a it's never a you know, it's a Okay, now our fingers are into you. If you take from us, now we get to control you. So that's not a good thing, especially when it comes here to quote healthcare, which is horrific allopathy.
Speaker 2: So with social Security, they took away our finances, right, so then people don't they'ren't responsible for their own retirement. They're paying in, right, they're paying into the retirement. And then with Medicare, they took away the person's responsibility for their own health. Oh, the government will take care of me, you know. So those two acts by themselves show our sinful nature that we just want to sell our birthrate and in exchange for and you know, if we sold it for real security, which is what God intends, but we sold it for the illusion of security.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of protests at each one of these, well I'm not the nineteen ten, but I mean the thirty three to thirty five like these, they had pushback, but it's it just goes to show you how powerful the government already was at that time. You know, there was no it didn't it didn't matter what the will of the people was. They were just going to steamroll you anyway unless you right.
Speaker 2: This is why I'm this is why I'm bluntly saying they're never going to cut off the head of this name, so put zero faith, zero faith. In fact, the best way to look at what's happening right now is to realize, oh, it's just the other half of Satan's dual nature. That's all that's happening. Then they want to control us more. You know, we are headed to one world religion, one world government. That's that's all by design. Uh, you know then that's been going on. That's so easily proven when you look at history. What was the purpose of World War one to create the League of Nations? What's the purpose of World War two to create the United Nations? What's what's the purpose of World War three? To create the one world religion, one world government. I mean, this is strategic across the globe, you know, since the beginning, right it just you know now it's it's very apparent when.
Speaker 1: They wanted to demonize nationalism as well, and they wanted to stomp out any type of resistance of people being independent of their banking system as well. That was another aspect of World War two.
Speaker 2: Oh and this is why you know, I love going through a list like this with you because your depth, it's way You're way deeper than me, because you've been awake for a longer time, and you're I mean, you're a researcher. It's fantastic. Nineteen eighty the Health and Human Services Department was created, so you know, even the name is deceptive, right, Health and Human Services? Yeah? Right? Nineteen eighty four another Supreme Court decision, the Chevron Doctrine that facilitated all of these bureaucracies being able to make rules on their own without congressional supervision.
Speaker 1: Jesus, isn't it? Does it ever make you kind of curious? Like we're all people? Why did they have to use the word human and as if it's a distinguishing thing that separates them from us? Like why why did they have to use the word human? In human services? Health services wouldn't find but health and human services? Like what what is the why you making that distinction?
Speaker 2: That's really good? I mean the one that I I when I was a practicing CPA. These acronyms are floating out there, you know, so like ahhus and but so you know, like the Cares Act is more an appropriate acromen for what I'm gonna say. You know, so the CARES Act is like what and the PREP Act? You know, what are they prepare preparingess for U. So the acronym I learned when I was an active CPA was bohica. So anytime a government acromen come ac acronym comes out, realize it's really bohica. So Bohka is the ultimate acron acronym, which is bend over here it comes again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Number eighth this is this is really a deceptive So number eight. Then nineteen eighty six, November fourteenth of eighty six, Ronald Reagan signed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. So this is deceptive in a number of ways. Of course, the name is deceptive. Ronald Reagan buying into it, I mean, you know, so that was under the radar for me. I was a big Ronald Reagan fan. I'm not anymore, of course, because I'm awake. And then you know this idea. So what this act did was eliminate downstream liability for all the vaccine manufacturers. So the name, of course it says National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. It sounds like it's going to help vaccine injuries, and yet it did just the opposite by design. Number nine, this is a biggie. This is how they're doing it today Daniel Standards of Care, and I'm going to read something first and then we'll dive into this. So this is from this book. The sent in Medicine that I'm going to read from this book was written by nine mds in nineteen eighty four. Like you said, there was push back with social Security, there's pushback with the Fiat currency, and there was push back here in nineteen eighty four pushed back to standards of care.
Speaker 1: So I'm not also, I'm not dumb to the idea that some of the pushback was controlled pushback, so because that's another thing that they do, is to make people feel like someone else is handling the problem so that you don't try to engage it. But I also understand, but there was real pushback too in each one of these cases. But a lot of times it's the one that gets all the attention is the one that they control, you know.
Speaker 2: So the medical freedom movement is I mean, as I laid in bed the other other morning, and I'm thinking the whole medical freedom movement was controlled opposition, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, there's so many, there's so many like just drifters too that we know you and I know that we've encountered, that we've that we've you know, cross paths with at these events and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I was not awake to any of that at the beginning. Now A I don't know where my level of understanding is. It's it's hard to know because if you start at zero, anything more than zero is infinitely more right.
Speaker 1: Right, And I think a lot of these grifters too also might be nefarious, and not just because they're taking advantage of people and selling them snake oil literally, but also because they potentially are doing that because they're working for a certain agenda and actually might be tied into some certain things. So I've seen I've seen evidence of that too. Unfortunately, the people that I like that one time, and I just I don't think that they're good people anymore.
Speaker 2: I understand, I mean, And that's you know, we have to have our antenna tuned into that because we we're right for deception, our human nature is right for deception.
Speaker 1: We want to trust we wouldn't be able to do that ourselves, so we don't think that everybody else would be capable of doing that, especially when it comes to your health or your family, Like who would who would prey upon something like that. Well, I'm bag, would you know that that's who that sag who doesn't care, who just wants to go.
Speaker 2: I mean, in our loss, it's going to show itself because we have to convince ten of twelve jurors that what happened to Grace actually happened, and they're going to come in with that bias. Nobody would do this. You know, the doctors don't kill people. You know, all those biases were going to have to fight in the jury trial, which I understand it. We're in an anti Christ legal system, so I mean I get what we're in and you know, it's it is what it is. I mean, we were chosen to do this, and I'm not backing down just because our chances in the anti Christ legal system are low. Interestingly, I had a revelation a couple of weeks ago that Satan wants us to win the case.
Speaker 1: Daniel, Oh yeah, so they could be like a release fel type of thing.
Speaker 2: Well, remember, I know I shared with you before what the main thing God showed me since Grace's death was to not use Grace's death to expose evil because it fits into Satan's playbook. The evil has to be exposed, right in the Hegelian dialectic model, the evil has to be exposed to create chaos and fear, so that the less evil solution, the angel of light solution. So if our lawsuit exposes what's going on behind the veil, okay, that is exactly what So now, oh yeah, we've got to fix that. And it puts our The goal is, you know, put our trust Satan wants people to put their trust in man versus God.
Speaker 1: All right, so I want to read they can isolate too. So it's not the system, it's that it's that hospital. So it's it's minimized in its effect too. But also I have a hard time believing that they're going to let it go through because then precedents, like you said, is said, and then could you see the could you see the how far that death snowball would roll? You know? If that was the case, I know it'll.
Speaker 2: Be quite interesting as we I mean, we have an intense four months. It's only four months away. It's intense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you're investing an off a lot on this, and I understand why, but man, oh man, later, your time is not a cheap thing to do.
Speaker 2: Oh way, way more than I was deceived into believing at the beginning. That's for sure. Oh, I see you have the title of the show, the Great the Great Deception. I want to I want to share a couple of scripture references in that light, but I want to get through this first. So standards of care around number nine, Standards of Care. So this book Dissented Medicine written by nine mds, and what was going on is they're breaking apart the standard of care for cancer already in nineteen eighty four. Remember I said standards of care started in the early eighties. And although started is the Center for Medicare. Medicaid services can directly write standards of care. So they enlist the insurance companies to do it. So the insurance companies through what they're going to reimburse, what are the protocols that they're going to fund, blah blah blah, and then state licensing boards. Right, the doctors have immunity from liability if they follow the standards of care, and they can keep their license if they follow the standards of care. So these guys were peeling apart cancer and they this is what they wrote. This is blunt eighty four, the entire field of orthodox oncology will disappear as chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation for cancer are revealed as fundamentally irrational and scientifically insupportable. And as you know, chemo has a ninety seven point nine percent kill rate today, and yet that's the standard of care anybody. Six hundred thousand people die of chemo every single year in America and none of those people have any claim because that is the standard of care for cancer.
Speaker 1: They wrote a a pullet in a standard of care, like, yeah, you just stand there and take the bullet. This is the standard of care.
Speaker 2: It's the standard of depth. That's what it should be called. They just the conclusion, they wrote, a patient stands a better chance of recovering if he is never diagnosed, right.
Speaker 1: Right, pretty blood, I gotcha. Yeah. And they have laws that pull you into the system even if you try to not do any type of treatment. They'll over right actor, Yeah, they'll pull you in to kill you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to show you the law that does that here and just in a number eleven. Okay, so then number ten. We became infinitely familiar with this during COVID. So how do they pull COVID off. Well, they came up with Congress came up with this idea of a public health emergency. They turned over the authority of creating a public health emergency unilaterally to the Health and Human Services Secretary, so then they could keep their hands clean and put it all on one person. And so when we were under a public a fake public health emergency for COVID, it was the Health and Human Services Secretary that unilaterally put us into that state. And then all kinds of laws go into place once you're under a public health emergency, including the PREP Act, which I'll cover at number twelve, number eleven. This is how they sucked us in. In nineteen ninety seven, the Clintons, your buddies, the Clintons merged Social Security of Medicare. So now you're sixty five, you go on Social Security, you're automatically a Medicare. Yeah, that's you know. So the merger of those two things also by design the PREP Act. Interestingly, could I just throw one another thing in there?
Speaker 1: You got us up earlier about CPS. Yeah, The Adoption and Safe Families Act was a Hillary Clinton thing. That's what weaponized CPS because now they were balancing their budget based on how many children they were stealing per year in each state. That's because they were making money off of government by They don't want the crack the head babies. They can stay with their parents. They want the good ones. Tell me that's not a freaking cult.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, especially with what we know about her. Wow. No, I was not aware of that. Thanks for sharing that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's called the Adoption and Say Families Act. I think it was ninety six if if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Wow, the PREP Act. I'm gonna give you an interesting fact about the PREP Act. But first it was passed during Christmas time under a Defense appropriations bill. No surprise. You know, Congress will never vote on any of these things separately. They always bury them into something else. An interesting side note on the PREP Act, which is a nefarious side note, is do you remember when Obamacare first came out and they said, you know, we're afraid of death panels. Sarah Panlin was out making the round saying, you know, Obamacare creates death panels. And so they took that out of Obamacare, and ultimately it came back on Thanksgiving Day of twenty twelve. Because when we're under a public health emergency, the Health and Human Service as Secretary as unilateral authority to make these things. So on Thanksgiving Day twenty twelve, the death panels came back in in the management of the standards of care everyone.
Speaker 1: Do you ever ask yourself, like, what's would the dance? Like what would the Legalese dance? When they're just going to decide at some point that they get like an emergency here, it's an emergency. We can just override everything anyway, Like, what's would the dance back and forth? Is that just to mess with you? Is that just for teasing your brain and making you confused? Like what is all this for? If they're just going to have a sweeping decision anytime that they decide that there's an emergency somewhere. Or the clapping seals when when when Trump says it's in a national emergency here, Oh yeah, great that you know what that means all of your constitutional Bill of rights are gone? Congratulations? Yeah, keep clapping.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know that's a million dollar question. And you know I'm going to give you the answer that I have come to believe since the last time we talked. Is I think Genesis eighteen seventeen applies. In Genesis eighteen seventeen, God said to Abraham, shall I withhold from Abraham what I'm about to do? So when God is leading us, his goal is to free us, not control us. When Satan, I've come to believe Satan is the ultimate legalist, where he wants to bind us legally, and I think he has to bind us legally in the spiritual realm, and so contract great. In order to bind us legally, he's got to let us know what he's going to do before he does it. Same principle God does with us, but the goal is different. The goal is to legally bind us versus two free us by telling us the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Smith Monetization Act was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Obamacare, I'll just quickly get on Obamacare. Section fifteen fifty three of Obamacare legalized youth in Asia, in our country. And then how they how they deflect that is they point, you know, our people in charge of propaganda point their fingers that the Canadian made program when we were the ones who invented euthanasia and it was going away before Obamacare. Obamacare legalized youth in Asia. And then the repeal of the Smith Monday Act. Of course, you're very familiar with that. And you know so during COVID we heard safe and effect of one hundred thousand times. No one will ever be held to account for that because it was legal to use propaganda with the repeal of the Smith Of course they were doing it way before the repeal of the Smith Monday, but it became legal with the repeal of the Smith Monthda Act to lie to the population to accomplish a goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the and the and the attitude here is if you if you believed it, that's your faulty. So that that's they can they can say it's if it's on TV, Oh it's the news. Well, the news is just another sitcom, you know, it doesn't matter if you're reading it, anything that they produce, it doesn't have to be true. So if you believe it, that's your fault. Trusting in this system, it's it's it's a very it's the cult of society. Their society is what everybody is subdued by, in the trust of that above every sensible rational you know, if you if you override your own observations to believe somebody who calls themselves an expert, you're in a cult. It's plain the Center cult.
Speaker 2: And well, well said, I had never watched the Truman Show until a couple of months ago, and I'm glad because I did you ever watch the Truman Show? Yeah, yeah, I mean when I watched it a couple of months ago, it's like, oh my gosh, the whole thing is laid out in the Truman Show, right, and it's every single thing is controlled in our life if we want to participate in that system, and most people participate, they're completely blind to it. There, It's like and then when they fight back, they're fighting back in the the less evil category. They don't see they can't step outside of the system and see what's going on. And so my conclusion of the slide on the bottom right, We're not going to be fooled by evil, but evil disguise is good. And I see the control grid is being snapped into place right now with the new king.
Speaker 1: That not not just a king, but he's the silver cron King of the Torah. He's got all the evil people all together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he is really locked in with the Synagogue of Satan. And it's like, you know, even Mega, I'm sure you've looked into this. The term Mega is the highest level in the Church of Satan. There's all kinds of reasons to to become awake to this, but you know, there is a blindness across our land right now, and I don't know that we can wake those people up anymore. I want to share a couple of go back to you know, what does you know? What does God have to say about this? I got to get to a different slide here, Daniel.
Speaker 1: Hey Scott, When I pull this up, can you can you run that for like a couple of seconds. I just had to grab something real quick before.
Speaker 2: I Yeah, no problem, Yeah, I just got to find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, Well, yeah, I'll pull up this.
Speaker 2: You want to let me get it? You want me to do it first? Yeah, I got good plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, so, how's it going? Guy? They always to protect the criminals, kind of like what the FBI does, yes, and running cover and also creating false stories like that help thing over in LA, like somebody somebody didn't notice a guy like making help signs with like what was it tires or something or whatever the hell it was? Pipes? Like who nobody saw that? That's like, oh yeah, yeah, totally legitimate totally legitimate. There's definitely people in tunnels, and sure that is all true, but they give you a fake story, so it discredits all that stuff so that they can continue running their children and all that crap. All right, I think it's just slowly all right.
Speaker 2: So I'll go through this slide while you're away.
Speaker 1: I'll be very quick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what I did was I buried these Yeah, no problem. I buried these two scripture references inside of Obamacare section fifteen fifty three. So Obamacare section fifty fifteen fifty three. Remember, is the idea that Satan has to show us what he's going to do ahead of time. He's got it bind us legally. And Obamacare section fifteen fifty three shows very speci typically, we legalized euthanasia. That's what the underlying portion is. And then if you're a medical provider and you don't want to participate, you see I have highlighted in d below your appeal is to the Health and Human Services Secretary, Like, you can't make this stuff up. They got it all tied together. So what did God say ahead of time? And Daniel titled this the great deception God warned us? And second Thessalonians Chapter two, verses ten through twelve. They perish because they refuse to love the truth, and so be saved. For this reason God sends them. So they and them is the supposed Christian people who are walking around thinking red pills are going to save them. God sends them a powerful delusion. And I believe this has been going on since Paul wrote this to the Thessalonians. There's always been powerful delusions. The current powerful delusion is Trump. So they will believe the lie, so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. Then first Thessalonians, chapter five, verse three. We're seeing this with the executive orders. While the people are saying peace and safety, destruction will come on them suddenly as labor pains on a pregnant woman woman, and they will not escape. So look at what happened with these executive orders. When I got home the evening of the inauguration, my wife Cindy said, can we just turn on the news for a little bit, and we don't watch the news anymore, and I said, oh, sure. So Trump is signing all these executive orders, and so he signed the executive order to release the J sixers. And my wife says, well, isn't that isn't that good that he signed that executive order releasing the J sixtors? And I said, well, this is this is the oldest trick in Satan's playbook is deception. So while that seems good, I mean, nobody should be in jail that doesn't deserve to be in jail. While that seems good, the reality is it's a layer of deception because number one, executive orders are illegal in their own system. Number one. Number two is if you zoom out, you can if you got a stack of fifteen good executive orders, but then you slide in, we're going to have mRNA technology and customize cancer vaccines. Now everybody is, so they're in a drunken stupor over these good executive orders, so they can't see the evil. So that's why this verse, while the people are saying peace and safety, destruction will come on them suddenly. So's it's right in front of us. You know, it's hard for me to grasp it, but I talk with people every day. Cindy and I had dinner with a lady the other night, and you know, she I was challenging her, and you know, just in every single step, I said, why do you keep giving this guy a free pass? You know? And then finally she just had enough and said, well, my conscience is clear for voting. You know, it's you know, it's like a you know you talk with. Have you ever met a divorced woman that thinks it's her fault? Now we're really going to get the hate mail, right, But I mean it's true. I mean, we can't say this stuff, but it's all true. I mean, we have to wake up to what's happening, and if we don't, we're going to get what we deserve. And I you know, I don't want anybody to I don't want anybody to be in that trap. I'm not throwing this lady under the bus that we talk to, That's not my point. But I just don't want people to be in this trap. So I keep speaking out. I want to share just a couple more slides, Daniel, you'll like this one. I think I shared this with you when we first we first put it up, So just let me go to the share screen.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what's weird about that whole J six thing, not only the fact that it was contrived in the first place, but also why didn't he pardon them on his way out the door the first time? Exactly why did he make them rot for eight four years to wear a couple of them allegedly committed suicide if we believe the story.
Speaker 2: Well, all of that shows you that, you know, I and I believe Trump was behind the supposed stolen election because this has to look real. The deception has to be so ingrained. You know all these you know they're treated them unfairly with these trials there they stole the election, they got to have. All of this has to look real.
Speaker 1: And they're not giving us anything. They just made it so ridiculously, like irrationally terrible for four years so that people would be grateful for just a little bit of sanity back even though they lost so much in the process. Right, that's the whole That's the Hegelian thing too. The thesis anti thesis and synthesis is that you still lost. It wasn't even a compromise that you had to gain control over. They still pushed you closer to their goalpost. Right, But in the time that it was so bad, they gave you a few crumbs and you jumped for joy. You know, in the time of famine, you got the crumb, still dying, still dying, thought Dinasas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's exactly right. Yeah, and you're cheering your own death. All right. I want to show you. I think you've seen this before, but maybe not. So. You know, we have billboards up. This is our this is our most recent billboard. We have two of these up and both about thirty minutes away from the hospital. That URL goes to my research that is on UH and it's a seven part series that the United States is the number or medical murders the number one cause of death in the United States by design. Interestingly, Daniel Covid woke me up. You know, Covid, we had a one point two million hospital murders in the United States. We were number one of all two hundred countries on the planet. India was number two with five hundred and thirty three thousand, yet their population was four times that in the United States. So it doesn't make any sense. Well, now you zoom out. We have two point six million deaths annually in the United States, one point.
Speaker 1: Bob Streets over there, and yet there's less people dying you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, it's crazy. And you know so now as I've zoomed out to the real problem. The statistics today, there's two point six million deaths annually in the United States. One point seven million are directly medical murder, one point seven million. It's sixty one percent. It's one hundred forty two thousand medical murders every single month, and the top three are heart disease, cancer, and medical malpractice. Those those three causes of death. And I'm not talking about what caused the cancer, what caused the heart disease. I'm talking about the treatment.
Speaker 1: Which is that, Yeah, the treatment on those things that they caused with the previous prescriptions and all the other craps that they told you to take.
Speaker 2: That's one hundred and forty two thousand a month right now. That's anyway. When we put up these billboards, of course, the website traffic went up quite a bit.
Speaker 1: One of the shirts is that that statement, right, well.
Speaker 2: The one I held up, the one I held up, yeah, And then I always like to use this as my closing slide. So we have our daughter, Jessica, by the way, Jessica's We just released Jessica's transcript from her deposition last week and some of the clips. If I can play it, is it possible for me to even play a clip? Because if I can play a clip, this will blow your mind away.
Speaker 1: That tattoo for for uh Grace, it says keep it says keep pushing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that tattoo is actually for Travis. So our son, Travis committed suicide three years before Grace died, and that tattoo is for Travis. Yeah, great, great question. Uh, then my wife Cindy is I'm on my left and you know what we rallied behind is they messed with the wrong girl. She was she was special. All right, I'm gonna try. So how do I? Oh, yeah, how do I? How do I share a video?
Speaker 1: Uh? Is it off of your computer? Then go to the present and then it should say video file above share screen. Oh yes, and then you can go look for it, search for it that way, and then I should as soon as you hit the finishing and it should just automatically start playing unless I have to say, but I will of course it'll just go.
Speaker 2: So okay, So that's fantastic. So I'm going to show you what I'm gonna set this up. Let me find it here first?
Speaker 1: What the else? All right, what's going on? I'm missing I'm missing a wheel as of yesterday as I tilled.
Speaker 2: All right, so this is uh so what I've set this up jet we as you you might remember, I was under a gig order so I couldn't share depositions, and you know, thankfully we won that fight. The only restriction is I cannot share video depositions of the doctors and nurses or they're experts. So I started releasing depositions first of our family. I did mine over a course of two substack releases. This is why I want you guys to subscribe to Substack, because I'm releasing the deposition so you really get a look at what's going behind behind the curtain. Anyway, this attorney is Jason Francoiak. He's got Jess under oath asking her questions about Grace's death. Remember Jess was in the room at the time Grace was murdered, and he's and she she pushes back, it's really good and so.
Speaker 1: They given her a hard time.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, if we have time, I'll play one from me too, and you can get a sense for how these these guys real. You so your demons. He's freaking So I'm going to try it, Daniel. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Are their trials like? Is there is there like a jury when you're doing these things? Or is this not part of that? Is it?
Speaker 2: The depositions do not have You're just in front of a camera with your attorneys. They're objecting, and then you've got to all the other attorneys are on a table.
Speaker 1: It's more like a freaking interrogation.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: It's very much an it's awful, all right, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to add this to this dream.
Speaker 5: So you believe that when they didn't, when her oxygen numbers went weren't where they thought they should be, they decided to follow protocol and kill her. What protocol required them to kill her if their numbers, if her oxygenation numbers were not where they should be.
Speaker 6: I don't know what specific protocol, but given what meds and an illegal dn R put on her that none of us authorized, okay, and none of us knew what they were doing. I don't know what protocol, but it seemed like they're following a certain step to take my sister out.
Speaker 5: Okay, And what makes you what makes you come to that conclusion jestion.
Speaker 4: She just told you.
Speaker 6: Okay, But to top it off, she was put down worse than an animal.
Speaker 5: Okay, when you say she was put down worse than an animal, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 6: None of us were clued into what they were doing?
Speaker 1: What do you fund? Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Oh wait, when you say when none of us were clued into what they were doing, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Preceduts lorezepam morphine, for instance, in a twenty nine minute window, none of us knew that. None of us knew they labeled her. They do not resuscitate. None of us got to say our goodbyes. Like a animal, you say goodbye to your dog before you put it down. She was taken out.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you become? How do you be? That lawyer? Okay? Completely devoid of any empathy or emotion or anything. I want to strangle that guy. Just listening to the bland voice.
Speaker 2: He is definitely a piece of work. I'm going to get So, now that we're on this, let's just do one more. Uh, how do I go back to do you take it off now? When I go back to present them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? There you go.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to just do one more because this is now a different lawyer. This is one. This is one that deposed me.
Speaker 1: Do you have the X out of it on your side? Because I I don't want to kick from studio because it'll knock you out.
Speaker 2: Okay, do I have to Okay, let me see this.
Speaker 1: Is bad as I do. Any options I have to get rid of the actual video itself as to kick from studio, band or edit name. So none of those are applying. So I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Let me try. Let me just get the next video. Let's see what's what happens?
Speaker 1: Switch it? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I phoned another one too that you'll see. We can have a little fun in depth. I'd like to end on something fun, so we'll play to him min. Okay, all right, let's see here. Sorry, Daniel, it's just taking me just a little bit here.
Speaker 1: No, that's fine, that's cool. I just that it allows us to do more than one video share a good thing. I still see the other one on the bottom, hopefully one of the places the other.
Speaker 2: Okay. So this is Attorney Randy Goosey. He represents Doctor's backbaum and show Car. Show Car is the main culprit in Grace's murder. So he's asking me questions regarding criticisms that I have for doctor show Car. All right, so now, okay, bring that up.
Speaker 7: Did you have an understanding doctor Car stopped the procedus when he came to Grace's bedside on the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: They had no idea Grace was on precedicts.
Speaker 8: And so you you would have known, you didn't know until you started looking at her records that she was on precedicts, and you wouldn't know whether doctor scho Car started to or stop the press.
Speaker 2: Is that accurate? That's correct?
Speaker 1: Is it me?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 7: And again I want to make sure I understand what your criticisms of doctor Car are, and that would be one, uh the morphine dose, that would be one criticism if you have a doctor s Car.
Speaker 1: See they minimize.
Speaker 2: I really can't answer this specific question about a morphine dose. I mean, if morphine was objectively necessary, then I wouldn't have a criticism of that. I just it's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I'm trying to figure out and specifically what the allegation your allegations against doctor scho Car are and.
Speaker 2: But illegal do not resuscitate order on my daughter's chart? Right, So that's one. Yeah, that's that's kind of a big one.
Speaker 3: Well, right, we haven't got we covered that. But I'm just doing a summary here, mister Sharah, and I want to know all the criticisms.
Speaker 2: And the second one is combining three meds that are contraindicated.
Speaker 3: Well, do you have an understanding as to whether was doctor Schokar that ordered the preceds.
Speaker 2: So, I don't know who ordered it. I mean, based on doctor Showcar's testimony last week, he seemed to indicate that he doesn't like to use precedts. I don't know the answer to who ordered it, but obviously once he became the doctor in charge of Grace, he kept approving it.
Speaker 3: And let's talk about the interaction of these three drugs briefly. Tell me again what your understanding is as to why these three drugs. Well, what you're concerned about the administration of these three drugs is.
Speaker 2: My concern is that my daughter's body was being used as a syringe to combine three drugs that killed her.
Speaker 3: Well, I understand that, mister Scherer. What is your basis for stating that the three drugs in combination caused Grace's death?
Speaker 2: She's dead.
Speaker 1: I understand that.
Speaker 3: Mister Sharah, I'm asking you why you believe the three drugs. What basis other than Grace's death do you have for saying that those three drugs should not have been used in connection with Grace's care.
Speaker 2: Well, it started with my research of the package insert for morphine and then that led as I shared with Jason f last week. You know, I have had hundreds of conversations now with medical providers that have concurred that the meds killed Grace.
Speaker 1: And how do you sit through that?
Speaker 2: Scott, Well, it's uh, God prepared me, Daniel. Yeah, that was my third day deposition, so you can see that one was actually in my office that I'm in right now. They did that via zoom. The first two days were with all the attorneys around the table, but they didn't have enough time for two days, so they scheduled that third day to finish up the deposition. So I'm gonna play a clip then. The last one I'll play is from the first This is from the second day of depositions. That was I believe it or not, at Saint Elizabeth's Hospital. That's where they wanted to contect the deposition. Yeah, this one, this one I was having a little fun. Go ahead, Daniel, though first.
Speaker 1: They're just the the condescending talking to you like a child. But like you already answered the question. But what is it about that that makes you think that, like, are we in the same fucking world right now? Like are we in this? We understand like cause and effect three things that shouldn't go together would put together in a deliberate attempt to murder, and guess what they succeeded. Do we have to go any further than that? You killed her?
Speaker 2: God, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It drives me insane to hear this shit.
Speaker 2: Well, here's what this will drive you even more insane. If we would have approved a given them a pre authorization for a ventilator, Grace would have died on a vent the latter, and then guess what, we would have no lawsuit because the ventilator was the standard of care during COVID. So because Grace died the way she did, gives us the ability to expose this to.
Speaker 1: The Public's let's all, let's for people who don't know that this case or you know what happened to Grace. She was better, she was eating. They wanted to put a I don't know feeding too, but I think we said did you say yes.
Speaker 4: Or no to that?
Speaker 1: I don't remember, but yeah.
Speaker 2: So we approved the feeding. I mean on her last day on earth. The doctor had called us that morning saying, you know, Grace said, such a good day yesterday, we should work on nutrition, get her out of bed. You know, they had no intention of working on nutrition or getting out of bed. So we approved a feeding tube. In that process, It's like, oh my gosh, when I look at it now, it's so obvious. But you know, praise God, we have this ability to utilize Grace's story to shed light on this evil, to really dig into the evil agenda and show people what's going on behind the curtain. This last clip I'm going to share. I just saw what I was looking for Jessicaus. I thought, oh, I got to share this with Daniel because I'd like to end on. You know, Grace had such essentially humor Daniel, as you know from prior discussions. I mean, she just she would have loved my answer here. So this is Attorney Sam Leave. I'm going to set this up. Actually, let me just find it first and then I'll set it up to make sure we can go right afterward. Okay, video file.
Speaker 1: I still see the other two of the bomb, so hopefully there's more room to I get full of the next one.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now I got the next one ready to go. So this is Attorney Sam Lee relates to sodium. Yeah, let me so, let me just explain what he's doing. So he's he represents doctor Leonard. He's he's going through the medical record of doctor Leonard to show that I am I'm a dummy. I don't know anything about medical record. So you know, why do you think you're smarter than the doctor? Right, That's what he's doing here, to show that the doctor is way smarter than me. So he's going through blood chemistry parameters in the medical record and asking my opinion. All right, So that's the that's the groundwork here, and uh, you know, you'll you'll see that. You know, these guys don't have a sense of humor, So go ahead, all right.
Speaker 4: By carbonate, bun creatin, and glucose, would you defer to a licensed health care provider as to the significance of those findings.
Speaker 2: Or I'll add, or someone else trained in the significance of those findings And the reason I add that now, Sam, is because I'm familiar with those last findings because of my own blood chemistry. Meaning there's other people other than board certified physicians who can interpret numbers like this.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, just for example, the BUN is sixteen. Do you know from your own experience what the normal reference range is for BUN?
Speaker 2: I have it on my laptop. So these type of things I don't have in memory. So when I have my b u N measured regularly, and so I have it charted on my laptop and with the reference ranges, and but I don't have it committed to memory.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you know what organ of the body the b u N is designed two? Uh obtain data?
Speaker 2: I would assume the buns. I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. You've got to let your sense of humor snap every once in a while. So I don't know, Sam, Yeah, okay, got it? Okay.
Speaker 4: And as.
Speaker 2: The organs that.
Speaker 1: These okay, these people aren't human. They're not They're not human.
Speaker 2: You know, I think you know, Grace, Grace could have her way, I think she'd be she would have been, she'd be loving the fact that we have this lawsuit to have a platform, But I think her highest her highest compliment would be you nailed them with the sense of hum or. Dad, Oh my gosh, he teed it up for me. What are you gonna do with that? Right? Right?
Speaker 1: And the fact that it just had absolutely no effects, Like it was like, okay, all right, that's even funnier.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah. It's like when I tell my wife a joke and she doesn't think it's funny. It's like, that's that's funny that she doesn't think it's funny. Right.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that the bar, the Bar Association is just full of highles. Highs are people without souls, you know, they call them pieces of wood in in Greek, like just just material that exist in the material world. This is all they have. So I have this theory that NPCs or non player characters are these are high licks that are self aware that they're high liks, like they're just part of this realm and that's all they have. So they become very violent because they are jealous of people who are just passing through. We're just here, We're just here to learn our lesson. But they know that they can't go anywhere else. They're just part of the background. They're part of the program and they hate us in one of the ones that are aware rally the other ones up against us.
Speaker 2: Well that makes u Yeah, Oh, that's that's good. This this exact topic came up in an email I received yesterday where the man was writing and you know, the satanic beings, the minions walking around, what is what's really going on? How many people are in on that? Yeah, it's not how we're you know, I don't think about things that way. You know, historically I never thought about it that way, but now I do think about it that way, and it's I think that's you just summarized it quite well. I think that could be the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if we're here to learn our lesson, like learn a lesson, or to you know, advance and better ourselves through the process or whatever the case may be. You know, electricity go through a resistor, so we slowed down a little bit while we're here, then that those things are here to mess with us as much as they can. And that's why they don't have any consciousness because they don't have that capacity. I don't know, it seems seems seems seems any Yeah, I just want.
Speaker 2: To read something that yeah, that I always want to read something that. I was on a show the other last week and it had a whole bunch of comments because I started to, you know, reveal more about what I know about Trump, and somebody wrote this comment and I just thought it it represented I think it represents the entire red Pill lane. And this is the people that you know, I'm hoping we can get get to. So this this person wrote, I'll never agree with m RNA, but I think the only reason he Trump allowed the COVID vaccines was so we weren't locked down for five to eight years waiting for a cure period. More people would have died in a solid lockdown for years. Remember Trump also brought up iver maacton and hydraxic hydraxic cloric when why would he do that? And you know, so this is this position that this person is holding. I think we can get to this type of person yet, Daniel, because they're starting to question, you know. So the answer to this question, of course, is because that's how Satan has to do it. He's always presents the two sides in the Gelian dialectic paradigm that he uses to to control us. And you know, so I wanted to read that because if there's people listening that have that same mindset, this is all deception and it's it's by design. It's to get us to think, oh, yeah, yeah, he must be on the good side because he did that. No, he's on the less evil side. He's on the false prophet side. And you know it's it's so crystal clear once you're awake to it that it's hard to grasp. People are not awake to it.
Speaker 1: Less evil is just the duck floating on top of the creek that's flowing right past you though, you know what I mean, Like it's it's the evil is right underneath the surface, flying right through because you're looking at the damn duck. So it's like that horrible analogy, but you understand what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's a great analogy. This is why like coming on your show, I mean it is we can just have this discussion back and forth and it's real.
Speaker 1: And Donald Duggs.
Speaker 2: Donald very good. Yeah, you could make a meme for that, for sure. Yeah, I made me. I should show you. I should show you you quick the meme I made before the election when I was explaining evil versus less evil.
Speaker 1: The assumptions there too is you know, people's belief in that what we're told about health in the first place, allow people to believe that lie too, like, oh, well we would have been locked down longer. Why we would have needed ivermected? And why do we need drugs to solve health?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: None of those make any sense, None of that stuff is.
Speaker 2: I made this meme. Hopefully it kind of shows up.
Speaker 1: Oh, I say, now it's in a different spot. Yeah, you should have the Israel in there somewhere too.
Speaker 2: Well, we could have what we would do if we put Israel is that Israel would be we would put Israel as like the Parenthesy or the New World Order is the we have Israel and the new World Order would be the Parenthesy, all right, because Israel is Israel? Is? That is that deception?
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and think about that, Scott Scott who how did the how did the bolshe of Viper revolution get off the ground? Where did it come from? Yeah? But where here? So that would mean that we would have to have been Israel before Israel was ever Israel because we unleashed that upon Russia. We're the ones that pushed to make Israel Israel. Everything came from here. So what happened first, Well, Louis Brandai's happened first the frankest, and so did the Federal Reserve. And once they had their stake in the ground here, they operated from here to do everything else around the world, including Russia and establishing Israel. So we were Israel before Israel, was every Israel. That's the true nature of America.
Speaker 2: I had not connected that dot Oh my god, Daniel, that's right.
Speaker 1: And think about all the people that were starved to death in Russia and Ukraine. That's who then that's who's here, and that's who runs our actual place. And that's so you said the lesser evil, but that they're they're not going to be satisfied with Cober anymore. No, And who established the UN even who established the IMF, Well, the people that established are Federal Reserve. So either way you look at it, right, the IRS isn't our entity. It's the IMF, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobaco on firearms falls under the i r S. None of that's American stuff, and it's all preying upon us.
Speaker 2: I'm going to just pull up one more thing too, that is that's really fantastic. I want to see if I have this quickly accessible.
Speaker 1: So we're basically we're if you want to look at it, we're Israel two point zero. In Israel itself is like three point zero because before that it was the Bank of England that was taken over by the Spassos through William of Orange. So that's where they got their control, you know, and then everything happened here with the you know, revolution and in the funding, in the Civil War and all that nonsense, all through that ruler of eighteen twelve. That's all Roschild stuff.
Speaker 2: For so you know, the this is how Israel is how they got the Church in on this, you know, so we spent the lion's share of time really indirectly talking about the occult. But then how about the church? And you know how they were able to convince the church. You know, I'm you know, I've got church in quotes because it's the apostle church. This is the false church. That's crazy. Yeah, Christian Zionism. That's how they pulled this off. Where you know, you have one of the top ones, Jack Gibbs. Before the elections, ain't it's a sin to not vote the Schofield Bible deception. That Schofield Bible deception is how they were able to infiltrate the apostate or create the State Church.
Speaker 1: It was dispensationalism through him, right, that's.
Speaker 2: What and so that you know, so dispensationalism. There's a number of tentacles. But I mean they they believe that those who bless Israel will be blessed by God. Well, Israel had to become a state. And then they know there's all kinds, you know, it's all based on a house of cards.
Speaker 1: And this goes right back to a you know, a Jewish held banking system that they are making it really you know, putting a mask of a religion over the top of that's that's right, tell and telling us to defend it and die for it and all this other stuff like you're dying for Israel today, but you're really not died for Israel. Died for the banks who control who made Israel and also made us into what we are now unfortunately. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, Daniel, this has been fantastic. Thank you for asking me to come on. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had really good Uh, you know, we've got to cover a lot of stuff, and I hope it's a lot of things that people will think about after the show. And also go check out all the information that you put together on our amazing grace dot net and graceshaa dot com. And then you had that billboard that was medical murder murder.
Speaker 2: Dot yes okay, and that goes to Grace's website. It goes to the research that I did on medical murder. So it's a specific tab on Grace's website that that links to. And then you can watch the I mean, I'm not it's it's long. It's a seven part series, so it's about eight hours eight hours of recording. But it took me a thousand hours to put that together. I mean that's really when when I had my stakes in the ground and my roots into oh my gosh, this is this has all been by design. So you know, once you spend that time, as you know, you can talk fluently about things that you had no idea about before.
Speaker 1: Right, So when you when you have when you add up all your time spent, who do you bill it to?
Speaker 2: That's good?
Speaker 1: You should hand that over to your lawyer. Like so, I think we're pretty much even, you know, I don't know the time you put in, but I already put in mind. So, yeah, they charged another one hundred and fifty dollars to put a twenty nine cent stamp on an envelope. Once that's all they did, she wrote the letter. They put in an envelope and charge for one hundred and twenty five bucks to send it. That's how layers operate.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's uh, well, I tease them because they they throw in Latin words every periodically. So then of course my curiosity every time they throw a Latin word, and I gotta ask, and so I tease them every time you guys throw a Latin word and it costs me a grand, they have guys to find it for. Yeah, so one one that I mean, it's so stupid. So they have because three of the attorneys are out of state, they have to file this thing with Wisconsin that's called oohawk g PROC. Why did they use that term? So I said, what does it mean? Well, it basically means that, you know, we have to get permission to you know, to practice in your stage. And well, why didn't you just call it reciprocity. Then I wouldn't have to spend a grand, haven't you guys explained to.
Speaker 1: Me, right, Because it's Roman law, so that's all. That's where that comes from.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So it's we're under Roman law, buddies.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to have you know, I'm trying to have fun with a uh.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm just like it's kind of creepy too that it's like, okay, well the Romans weren't exactly the greatest of all people, and we're under their law.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Shoot, anyway, I had a Really it's good. It was good to see, even though you know, we do have to talk about subjects, you know, and it's not like we wanted to. I'm sure we would have much rather have been speaking about good things in our gardens and things like that. But it is what it is. Is that for the time being, and I wish you all the success. Please give us updates as to how things go when you can, when you're allowed to and all that.
Speaker 2: And well, I'm under no restrictions. I mean, the legal team knew that when they they oh, when we hired them, I made it a condition of hiring them that I'm going to be speaking out. They don't necessarily like that. I'm releasing transcripts and everything else. But you know, what are you going to do. I'm not going to rely on an anti grace legal system. I mean I need to. I'm called to expose what's behind the curtain.
Speaker 1: And you have to appeal to the public because it's it's going to be the cult of public opinion that's going to override the corrupt system.
Speaker 2: Well that's that is a piece of the puzzle. And you know we're that's why I'm asking everybody sign up for the substack. You know, we're building momentum that way, and you know, as we get closer, I mean, we need to pack that courtroom. And you know there's a lot of interest, you know, so I want to pack that courtroom, you know, to the extent they do online. We believe that the trial is going to be live stream, so the people that can't be there can watch it live and then you know, just you know, flood the airwaves. You know, we want to if we can get this exposed to the public, we have a real chance to make a difference. You know that. So you people, you know, what does what does justice look like? You know, justice is not winning the trial. Winning the trial. You know, we win the trial. We just get a check. What is that And we've already said we're not taking the money, So that's not justice. But you know, if these doctors and nurses repent, that would be justice. If we have people wake up to not go to the hospital and these hospitals have to shut down for lack of revenue, that'd be justice. There's lots of things that can happen because of something like this.
Speaker 1: If say a couple hundred really long pointy sticks were staken to the ground with those doctors and nurses sliding down them like in payment, that that would make be justice too. And then it would be it would be scary enough for the other doctors is in the in the world to see that and say, you know, maybe we should kind of relax a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that type of you know, I'm not promoting that for sure, but what I would promote is the reality of district attorneys taking on cases like this as criminal cases, because criminal cases have real consequences. In a civil case, there is no consequence writ in a check is no.
Speaker 1: Consequence, and there's insurance too, and all that there's insurance that cover it. Right, nobody's losing an hour worth of pay in the whole process.
Speaker 2: So that's right, I'm the only one with a consequence. Our family is our family is the only with the consequence. I mean not only you know, the time, the energy, the financial resources that we put into this, but our best buddy's gone right, uh you know, so we took on one hundred percent of the consequences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if only, if only it's like that. Whatever it was that was going around obviously happened because you couldn't you and her couldn't breathe. But what was it definitely not what they said. It was just enough to get you in there so they can finish you off. That's whatever it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well with me, with me, I was having a hard time. We're breathing. Grace never got to that point, Daniel, No, I should have opened up with this because this is really the most important thing I could ever tell somebody. So why did we take Grace to the hospital because of the lesser of two evils? So we knew, okay, we're not going to trust the government with these COVID solutions. But what we did is we bought into the FLCCC. So we were following that as our religion and you know that was the lesser of two evils. So part of that process is we bought a pul sax simeter. Their their demands, if you want to call it that. That's the way I see it now because I see that, you know, I see them as part of the less evil side. So that their their pul saxximeter demands. Where if your oxygen said duration drops below ninety four percent, I met yourself to the hospital. So that's what we did. If we would have never bought a pulse octimmeter, Grace would be alive today. So I'm shining the light on me there because you know what happened when we submit to fear, our critical thinking goes out the window and so.
Speaker 1: Messed up how they manipulate you. Because that was because of out of care that you did that in the first place, because you'd probably feel negligent if you didn't take her exactly.
Speaker 2: So that whole programming I was programmed. So I was programming the programming. I'm not blaming the programming. I'm blaming myself because I believe in God. I know I'm supposed to trust God, but I trust it in man. Every time we trust in man and let fear control us. We are going to end up with a consequence, and the consequence in this case was my daughter's death. That does not mean, by the way, that the hospital and the doctors are not accountable for what they did. Interestingly, this came up in our in our expert deposition, Dan, that same attorney who you said was a jackass relative to to deposing Jess, he's deposing our expert and our experts said if Scott would have taken Grace home with him on October tenth when he was taken out by an armed Grace would be alive today. So that attorney, that attorney said in rebuttal to that statement that because Scott didn't take Grace home, it's Scott's fault that Grace is dead.
Speaker 1: He said that, yes, well, how are you supposed to do that with arm guard's pulling you away?
Speaker 2: It's what's interesting, Yes, So, I mean, it's quite interesting the thought process that they have, and I own my piece of so.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second. So that just goes goes to show that if you leave your children with the with the doctors, they're going to murder them. If you don't take them away from them. That's what he just admitted to by saying, that's that's right on, Daniel, that's your's it's your fault that you took them to the killer, but it's not the killer's fault for doing the killing, because that's what killers do. Is that what they're saying, because that's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 2: That's what they're saying. It. I mean, it is such a fallacy. It would be the equivalent that. Yeah, so I'll give you a real life example. Is your is your wife generally on time? Or is it like pulling teeth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, asking you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm asking you.
Speaker 1: It's we don't we don't associate too often. But from what I remember, yeah, it's pretty much usually on time.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, okay, well that's so. Then well I'm going to apply it to myself. Then, So my wife is generally not on time.
Speaker 1: But my mother never is. She's on She's on you know, Nancy time.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's say Nancy, you've you're picking Nancy. You're picking Nancy up for an appointment because you said you would, and so she says, be here by nine thirty. I've got to be to the spot at one o'clock and it's exactly a thirty minute drive. So now you get there at nine thirty. She gets in the car at nine forty. So now you got twenty minutes to make it in thirty minutes. So you start speeding. So now the cop pulls you over. So is it your fault for speeding her? Nancy's This is the this is the fallacy, right, So, I mean you of course want to blame your mom, but the fact is you could have just had her be late and have the consequence, but instead you were speeding. Uh, and you know the consequence is yours. And so these doctors can't blame me for not taking Grace out, you know. So if Grace would not have been there, they couldn't have killed her. Right, If Nancy would have been on time, you wouldn't have got a speeding ticket. But the speeding ticket is still your fault. Right, So anyway, it was interesting. I'm looking forward.
Speaker 1: You also didn't give your daughter a pres a dex but there as a pam narphine all at once.
Speaker 2: Either, that's right? Right. Oh, here's a shocker. I just I don't have this where I can find it. Yeah, I've got it on my phone. Maybe I can just show it to you. We were at a special special Olympics event last on Saturday, and I was shocked to see this. This was right in the gymnasium. Let's see if I can hold it up.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me hope up. You can save a life with a lockdown.
Speaker 2: Yes, So that that happens to be the reversal drug for morphine. Okay, they have this, you can just it's free right in the gymnasium. Okay, but right there, like what yeah, who would you? I just it was shocking to me. That's why I took a picture. I showed Cindy. I said, look at this. This is what they wouldn't use on Grace to revive her after they gave her morphine. And the package insert for morphine says, you're supper. They have this drug bedside. If you combine these mads, they wouldn't even they wouldn't use it. And yet it's free and if you go to a you go to a basketball game, it's free in the gymnasium. Like oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually looked up that. I've I've come across that drug before because it was supposed to be something that people used to get off of things as well. I think it's supposed to stop cravings on anything operioid recept or related, so maybe it's all. If I'm thinking of the right one, it's alcoholism or opioid addiction in addition.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, I wasn't familiar with it at all until Grace's doubt. But then when I saw it on the on the gymnasium wall, I thought, oh my gosh, and that's all.
Speaker 1: It would have taken a right fucking doctors definitely killed her. So, I mean, I don't know how many times I have to go over, but lawyers make everything very confusing to where you doubt yourself and then they beat you because they're Satan. They are Satan's little tools.
Speaker 2: That's right. Well, Daniel, God bless you. I really appreciate you. You have become one of the very few friends in this fight, and I just I'm amazed that we met and I'm thankful for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It's been too long. I mean I think it's been two Novembers now since we first got to see each other in person with doctor Moss. So hopefully we get to do it again soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, hundred percent. Well, it'd be neat if you know. It's a lot to ask for you to come for the trial, and I'm not asking definitely, but i want you to definitely promote it and have people watch online.
Speaker 1: It's Scott it's warmer here, so if we're traveling, you're coming this way.
Speaker 2: Trials in June, so we'll actually have decent weather for the trials.
Speaker 1: So alright, sounds good.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks a lot, Daniel. Okay,