Speaker 1: Each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Kenny, There you are, Hi, Kenny?
Speaker 3: Did I not hit it? There he is?
Speaker 2: Hi, Kenny, Kenny? Please okay, try this again. Hold there he is right now, Kenny? Are you there?
Speaker 3: Good morning y'all? Yeah, okay, that's all me. That's all me.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: How are you? I'm doing great? How are you great?
Speaker 2: Eight times in the Hall of Fame. No movie drop, no funny song. You gave yourself the name. But I mean that's all been documented that there's a reason for it.
Speaker 3: That's your name. Wins away from going back into the Hall of Fame. All of that sounds correct.
Speaker 2: Most of day four. You're going for win number four. You're two games away from being in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Goat, Goat, Greatest of all Tat O spell it out, Goat, killer whales, Goats, evic fails, Goat, salad shoes, go to is the glue, go flakes, go red, pencase, du Go nudity, Goat greatest of all time. Goat, Goat, g O spell it out. Boat, don't do drugs.
Speaker 3: Goat, don't do drugs. High Goat is he there.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, hello, there you are high goat Hey, good morning rods.
Speaker 3: Kenny's like, don't try too hard to bring him up. He's there, he's there. Oh, Kenny wants to play me that Kenny, you got his story with the goat h Josh knows that he gets split it all out. Josh, you know that you know these tales we played multiple times.
Speaker 2: We played last year probably about the same time March maybe.
Speaker 3: And uh, the victor was I won that one last year.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys met and you guys that must have met in the tournament before.
Speaker 3: I think we have we we might have your first year. I think when you won it all we went through Wow, oh do you turn?
Speaker 2: Who's a gun?
Speaker 1: Run?
Speaker 3: There you go?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, listen, I think we should just probably get a million questions ready to go. Alex, I need you, I need you to crank up those headphones. I got Josh and I've got Kenny. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Who cares busfest tickets?
Speaker 3: Who cares at this forty?
Speaker 2: Who cares I do? It's a big deal Busfest tickets. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 3: Kenny. You're ready, Yes, sir, Josh, You're ready, always ready. There we go. Kenny's an eight time Hall of Famer. Josh.
Speaker 2: You've been in the Hall of Fame how many times?
Speaker 3: Twelve times, and you've won it twice, the whole thing. Okay, here we go Ques once and Kenny. Kenny's a year long champion as well. Okay. Question number one? What grumpy sesame street character? Kenny, Josh? Oscar the Grouse? Yep, good one lives in a trash can. Yes, it is Oscar the Grouch with a trash can. Not a trash can.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh close, thank you, Not very close.
Speaker 2: Kenny, Josh on the board. Kenny needs this to stay in the game. What is the name of the rodeo event? Oh, Kenny just unzipped it and laid it on the table.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, bull riding. I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't mind how you played the game. It's just you went the wrong direction, Josh. What is the name of the rodeo event? When a child tries to ride a sheep as long as possible.
Speaker 3: That would be mutton busting. Yeah, bull riding. You don't have to make you it makes you feel any better.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go bull riding when I both do too. You guys are both gonna say bull riding, okay, interesting Mutton bust things.
Speaker 3: Is like for me, it's the most famous thing. It's the most talked about things.
Speaker 2: But you're what You're a bell racer. You thought I was going to ask about barrel racing. Just get out, Just get out now. I can tell I don't need you excuse me. I can tell I don't need that attitude.
Speaker 3: You got a cash scramble. That's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody with your expertise in the rodeo. Kenny, I'm the only one that went out of this group here, Kenny Kenny.
Speaker 3: We gotta say goodbye to you. I felt good to fall back to thirty days. All right, make sure you're thirty days though. I think people have been contested.
Speaker 2: Josh to goat welcome back. It looks like you're going to bust. You got a pair of bus Fest tickets on day one. You want to play tomorrow week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I'll play tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Guess is he'll carve out some time to play tomorrow.