Speaker 1: One taco on Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R R Boy, Could you cut it any closer there, mister bathroom crisis.
Speaker 2: No, there was no crisis.
Speaker 3: I was trying to acquire some meat ads as well, so I had to run out almost all the way to the parking lot. The paper boy has a weak arm today, I guess. So I made it downstairs, achieved both both accomplishments.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I looked, I was, I I did have to do uh you know that leave no women and children behind? I had to I. Uh, there was a lady walking, you know, she was cruising as I was like, I'm just I don't see.
Speaker 2: Her close clothes.
Speaker 1: Went the elevator.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know the thing, I think.
Speaker 3: Everybody that works in office or some sort of building knows that when you're you know, you gotta be upstairs or and there's that person that's you know, taking their time, you know, drinking their coffee.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, do you do.
Speaker 1: The fake lunge like you're trying to hit the door open thing just as it's closing to make it give the appearance.
Speaker 3: You name any technique to do with an elevator, And yes, I've done it.
Speaker 1: Okay? Frontier Airlines seeing an opening and a need to fill is jumping in the bag, right, Yeah, it's you know, Southwest we told you a few weeks ago is abandoning their bags fly free policy, which sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I really think that was something that set them apart from all the other airlines.
Speaker 2: Agree.
Speaker 1: Frontier announced you will have until Monday to book a NonStop flight departing through August eighteenth, and you will receive the airline's Economy Bundle for free, a special that includes free seat selection, free carry on back, and free flight changes if needed. Would you also get to throw in free checked bags as well, as long as you book before Monday for flights up until and including August eighteenth. So have you got a summer travel plan?
Speaker 4: Haven't?
Speaker 1: Butcher ticket check? You might want to maybe consider Frontier might save a few bucks.
Speaker 3: I wish that we could see a chart, and hopefully you'll remember to do a follow up on this of how many tickets sold, because if you.
Speaker 2: Looked at a chart like this, pat it would you know with like.
Speaker 3: I bet ticket sales are gonna triple, minimum triple.
Speaker 1: I was hesitant as soon as I saw the word Frontier of course you and I had a near near death experience. I thought that why I find that airline and I haven't flown him since. I never even used the free voucher they sent, I think afterwards to say sorry for almost killing you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I've flown them since, but I forgot it was Frontier.
Speaker 2: Ah, why do you remind me? Yeah, we don't want to go through the whole story we had.
Speaker 1: We had a legit emergency landing that thank god, turned out okay, but it really really could have been bad. This is twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: I was telling somebody about the gym on a Monday and he said, are you exaggerating? I go, nope, not really, it was bad. Yeah, all right, moving right along. So that we're just putting that out there. If you know, every dollar count. So there you go. Woman in Texas hit a lottery price for eighty three million dollars. She went to claim her ticket and the state is not letting her claim the prize just yet.
Speaker 2: What's their angle? Come on?
Speaker 1: Well, she bought it through an online app called jack Pocket, which I believe is owned by DraftKings. Basically, you can order tickets online and they send a courier to go purchase them and deliver.
Speaker 4: Them to you.
Speaker 1: Texas state law, as do many states, says lottery tickets need to be purchased with cash, So while this ticket is investigated, they aren't coughing up to eighty three mil.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play her comments here in a minute, and it is a woman. Her voice is being disguised to protect her identity.
Speaker 4: I'm being treated as the back guy. Never in a million years would think that there was anything sketchy or inappropriate.
Speaker 3: We played all the rules, and we're still playing all the rules, and we expect that my client should be paid.
Speaker 1: And that was the lawyer.
Speaker 2: Of course you'd lawyer up too, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: Of course good night, i'd be Are you glad I let you know that was a woman, right, because yeah, technically I probably shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 2: Should have just because it could be anything.
Speaker 1: Should have just you know, played it and not commented.
Speaker 3: Come hear it again, because I kind of liked it, kind of rugged.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: I'm being treated as the back eye. Never in a millionaire, said guy, I just would think that there was anything sketchy or inappropriate.
Speaker 6: Janet Reno, This is the weirdest voice over I've ever you know how they always muffle them on on those cops shows and are like the mob shows, and they have the mobs.
Speaker 3: During It's like I was down there and doing this. That That one wowsers. So here's where it stands. In Texas, the their state Senate recently passed a bill that would have banned banned all of these apps where you can buy lottery tickets online, but it only passed one part of the legislature there, so it's kind of caught up in limbo right now. Almost ten percent of all lottery tickets in that state are sold through apps like this. So I'm sure she'll end up getting her her money, huh. That that lawyer is gonna find out every single loophole. He'll get loopholes within a loophole to get her that cash, and he's gonna get paid.
Speaker 1: Here's another interesting lottery related story that happened in New Jersey. There's also a case that's ongoing right now where this big company dropped twenty five million dollars on what was a ninety five million dollar jackpot in one You know, basically they beat the system, and that state is contesting that as well. I've always I've always thought about that. If you know, when you get one of these giant jackpots going, when everybody and their brothers buying tickets, if you were had access to an ungodly amount of money and spent enough, you could conceivably purchase almost enough combinations to ensure you're gonna win. But just but again, it's a huge roll of the dice, in this case, twenty five mil. If one of those tickets did not come out as a winning when you're out twenty five mili, yeah and looking really dumb, you're a billionaire Taco, would you even consider it?
Speaker 2: Why would I? I've got it because when you have that much, it's never enough. No, it's gonna be enough.
Speaker 3: That'll be enough to support my kids kids, you know. So that's all that. Uh, really, I'm looking for somebody goes curveball. That's her real voice, JD. Somebody else said Taka likes them of the little bass in their voice. Get a hoist for radio, ma'am smoky and lusty.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that one more time? Here?
Speaker 2: Just a little pat You're wonderful.
Speaker 4: I'm being treated as the bat. Never in a million years. Wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, finally, if you get a chance to access the jar Facebook page, you'll need the visual to really make the connection on this story.
Speaker 1: We've got our new hot mugshot video. Remember you had the one oh a few years back, the hot dude that all the ladies were lusting after vaguely, Yeah, that was a big Well, we've got the female version of that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: She's a Georgia sorority girl.
Speaker 3: It was hard to think of a hot guy after hearing that voice. Sorry, okay, so we got a Georgia Georgia's sorority girl. Here's the story. Here's her story. She was stopped by police for speeding. Apparently the soorty girl has lead foot They let her off with a warning.
Speaker 1: I would have too, you're getting on the lead foots this morning. Man, I'm not getting on them. I'd like to drive fast as anybody. But they let her off with a warning, and rather than just leave well enough alone, she gets caught minutes later hauling ass again. So they're like, sorry, this time, you know you're way above the speed limit. We're gonna have to actually arrest you and book in. Then, well, here's her mugshot and then, of course all the Internet sluice went digging up all of her pictures that could find, and Wowser's same thing.
Speaker 3: I was just getting ready to do. Oh my god, I think I'd let her speed the second time.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be signed to something here, Oh god, yeah, by the end of business today. Yeah, somebody's gonna scoop her up. Her services.
Speaker 2: What's the name ahead, get to search in here?
Speaker 4: Don't do it. I just didn't. Ironically, this is her I'm being treated as about time. I've never even.
Speaker 2: You're such dick boner killed.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that everyone, ha