Speaker 1: Portions of the Bill Cunningham Show may be pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Willie Brock You by Choice Hotels, a counter Ladge and roadway in Hotels are serving up double points for overqualifying Stay book at Choice.
Speaker 3: Hotels dot com.
Speaker 1: Now here's the man who's been recognized as radio's best, the recipient of not one, but two prestigious Marconi Awards for his broadcast exodence, the one and only Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 4: Hi, Billy cunning into great American. Thanks for listening to Sunday Night, Labor Day weekend. I love working on the weekends, especially during holidays, because there's millions and millions of more Americans traveling listening. And I appreciate that we only have they say about sixty six days. I think it's a lot quicker than that to the next election. We're told that about sixty percent of Americans sixty will vote before November fifth. In fact, to North Carolina, some of the balloting starts in about ten days. Las Vegas might be the same way. Match check in with JAD to make sure. But there's no such a thing anymore as election day. It's election week, election month, or the election season, and so get informed, know what the issues are and act accordingly. The big issue today, of course, is a Arlington National Cemetery and what happened there, and also the fact that a couple nights ago, six Israeli hostages were murdered by Hamas about six sixty five to seventy feet deep in Rafa in tunnels and caves by Hamas. They were not killed by Benjamin Netton Yahoo, they were not killed by Donald Trump. They were killed by a bloodthirsty terrorists from Hamas. One of the most ridiculous things I saw was CNN, you know, the Clinton News Network had a headline that said Israeli hostages have died. Quote Israeli hostages have died. It took about two hours to correct it. They were in fact murdered by Hamas terrorists. And it's sick. And it's said, we're going to come up over about three hundred days in which maybe one hundred and one hostages still remain that were kidnapped and tortured by Hamas. And that's amazing to me that the liberal elements in Israel wants to act as if for many liberal elements and Marxist elements act in America that is blaming the government of Israel for the sins and the crimes of Amas. Hamas is doing this. Hamas wants to kill every Jew through eternity. It's been going on for thousands of years, is not going to stop anytime soon. In fact, because of what happened on October the seventh and the response there too. There's more terrorists being created every week, every month, every day by the defensive actions of Israel. The only way to stop it is to win the war. How do you win the war, You attack the head of the snake. The head of the snake is in Tehran, Iran. And the one entity that allowed most of this to happen was the policies of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris that transferred to the Iranian government, not the Iranian people that barely wants to get rid of the Iranian government, but to the Irunan government billions of dollars of relief. They use that money not to enhance the living standards of Iranians, but to give that money to Hesbla Hamas, to the tuties in South Yemen. What's happening in the Taliban now has numerous ISIS factors to Syria and what's happening in Iraq. So the head of the snake is Iran, and somehow, for reasons unclear to me, our media doesn't cover it that way, do they. And secondly, we never allow Israel to win a war, whether it was jam Kipur or the Sixth Day War. Just when Israel's about to cut off the head of the snake and stop it, the America, NATO or some other entity steps up and said, Israel, you cannot win a war. And in this case, what happened in October the seventh had sown within the seeds of this the elimination of the state of Israel that the existence of the Israeli state is at stake. As I speak, you know it and I know it. Given their ability has blown, Amass would absolutely obliterate Israel. They would kill every Jew they could find, and I'm sure there'd be some Muslims who would die in the process, but they would view that as collateral damage. Every time these events take place, Israel works hard to avoid collateral damage. Every time these things take place. Hamas almost ensures that innocent Palestinians are killed because they locate their controlling command centers in apartment buildings and schools and hospitals anticipating there's gonna be many Palestinian casualties, which is what Hamas wants and what Israel doesn't. Does the media report it that way? I don't think so. Remember CNN's headline today Israeli hostages have died. They corrected it, but that's the attitude of CNN. Israeli hostages have died, as if they passed away with some virus of one. No, it didn't work that way. It was awful and it was terrible. And on top of this we have the disgusting behavior of the mainstream media. And when it comes to Arlington National Cemetery, of course, like many Americans have been there several times, and it's a humble, quiet place that no American soldier wants to be in. But let's face it, it happens, and so the gold Star families there were thirteen American soldiers killed because of the policies of Joe Biden. Go back in time a little bit. Their withdrawal from Afghanistan started under Donald Trump, and at the end it was up to Biden to excuote the game plan to end in a certain way so as not to engender that of any more American soldiers or any innocent to Afghans who have been working with us against the advice of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and Staff, Millie and in Austin, the Secretary of Defense, who testified under oath that they gave the President advice in the summer of twenty twenty one not to do it that way, precipitously turning over to the Taliban billions of dollars worth of America's best military hardware, and the military general said to Biden, don't do it this way. Keep a force in Boggram Air Force Base, do it slowly over time, and there will not be a mass slaughter of Americans and Afghanis. But guess what, Joe Biden said, No, We're gonna withdraw immediately. I'm the commander in chief. Obey what I tell you to do. And if Millie and Austin had any coyonies, they would have resigned on the spot and said, mister President, I cannot do this. It's going to result in many, many American deaths unnecessarily. And so what happened to the fall thirteen at Heaven's Gate Hell's Gate? They asked Biden. They asked Kamala Harris, and they asked Donald Trump to come to Arlington on the third anniversary to honor their fallen sons and daughters, brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers. And only one showed up, and that was Donald Trump. And to their credit this morning on NBC News, they did also report that gold Star Families invited President Trump to come, and it was they who said, let's go to section sixty so I can get a picture or video with you at my son or my daughter's gravesite. And so when he left there, Donald Trump said, okay, it took about an hour and a half to two hours. I did my duty as to former commander in chief, and I pray to God the future commander in chief. But the media could not stand to have that ac cur correct. They wanted to make it something dirty and wrong and political. So New York Times assigned a reporter or two to go to the families of the tombstones who were next to the ones in section sixty of the Sacred Thirteen who were murdered or killed by the suicide bomber. And then they found a few of those individuals who objected to the fact that Donald Trump was standing near their son's grave. And so away we go with the media about five or six days later, still beating up Donald Trump because it makes sense to them to do that. And God blessed Senator Tom Cotton this morning on NBC, and also God blessed those families who issued statements calling out our media should be on our side right for criticizing Donald Trump and for not taking the political story which it was, which was it was a terrible decision by the Commander in Chief, Joe Biden, whose decision caused the unnecessary death of thirteen brave American soldiers and literally tens of thousands of Afghams who support us. Right now, women, public schools, health services all obliterated in Afghanistan. They've slunk back to the seventh century because of Joe Biden. And whenever President Biden talks about and may God protect our troops. You had the power and the duty in the summer in the fall of twenty twenty one to do that, and you failed to do it. So now the media does not want to remember that terrible decision to leave Afghanistan in August of twenty twenty one, the way it was ordered over the military advice, resulting in the death I say, the murder of thirteen American soldiers and thousands of our Afghan allies because of one man's decision over the advice of the military. That was Joe Biden. Wouldn't that be a story to me? That's a big story. But it wasn't covered that way by the media, was it. They wanted to make it something dirty and wrong to smear, exhibiting more fake outrage about Donald Trump taking some pictures at Arlington, and then the Trump campaign produced numerous circumstances. Joe Biden himself was in Section sixty taking pictures with the loved ones who were buried there. So it was all fake outrage to make it look as if somehow Donald Trump did something wrong. He did something right. Who did something wrong? Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Joe Biden was literally on the beach and Kamala Harris was a mile and a half away, resting as his families were going through a living hell at the end of August of twenty twenty one, commemorated a few days ago on the third anniversary. So that's my take on that. And secondly, we again have a circumstance with the so called interview of Dana Bash Trump, and I think who put this in right perspective was Bill Maher. Now Bill Maher is the reason I don't have HBO. I got rid of it. I couldn't take it anymore. But Danny Boy q up Bill Maher. This is about forty seconds long in which he described what happened in that interview with Dana Bash Trump. And also John mccorter comes in later, who's a great black conservative, and Danny Boy. These are the comments of Bill Maher about how that appeared. Danny Boy hit it. Why put her out there?
Speaker 5: It looked like when your dad goes with the young woman to help buy a car, you know, you know, when dad comes along. I mean, why she hadn't done an interview in so long? There's or maybe that's the strategy. They looked like a married couple. They looked like every interracial couple in every commercial.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's the uh, you.
Speaker 3: Know, but they they messed it up because I'm not they didn't.
Speaker 6: Do the optics right because she looked like she was only two feet tall and he was up front looking like Frosty the Snowman, So I.
Speaker 4: See what they were going for. That's John mccorter. I've had him on a few times. That guy's fabulous. But that interview, you want a stage. Michael Deaver began staging interview with Ronald Reagan, and you want to have an interview with the president or president to be that reflects power and prestige and bravery and knowing what you're talking about. So, whoever's in charge of Kamala Harris, you know why she doesn't do interviews or press conferences. It's because she looks so bad. She frequently lies, gets up every day in order to come up with some conjure, up some other method to hide from you her true beliefs and what she wants to do. She's sixty years old and she's been about thirty thirty five years in public life. She has a well formed idea of what she wants to do. This is not a thirty five or forty year old. She's been at it now for about thirty to thirty five years. She knows exactly what she wants to do, but she can't tell you what she wants to do because she wouldn't get elected. And so when Michael Deaver, the great Reagan campaign advisor with stage and event. It was always with Ronald Reagan, with the cameras looking down and Ronald Reagan on top. The cameras shots were perfect, his hair was perfect. The American flag was flying in the background. Maybe the Pacific Ocean was in the background. You could see the ocean's break. And here you have Kamala Harris, who looked like she's five foot two, which, by the way, she is, and look a little bit mousey, sitting at a table like she's ready to order lunch, looking down quite often. And to her right is Tim Waltz, who must weigh two hundred and sixty five pounds six foot one. They stay puff Mount marshmallow Man. And he's sitting next to her as if this is some little girl who's gonna go buy a car. And she brings her daddy with her to make sure she doesn't make a stupid decision. And she doesn't answer any of the questions objectively because the truth doesn't work, so she asked to kind of lie about it. When asked by Dana bash Trump, what would you do on your first day in office? The so called executive orders, she come up with every answer except the answering the one of the question that was asked. Can't answer the question because she doesn't have an answer that would allow her politically to benefit. And so if there's gonna be a debate September the tenth, which is next week, I'd be shocked if it took place. She is awful, she can't think, she's not smart, not good on her feet. And ABC, to its credit and David Morris saying, we're gonna have exactly the same rules that happened on the last debate with Trump and Joe Biden, the exact same rules. We're gonna be here, let's go. And she's meandering in, mealy, mouthing around, trying to get out of it one way or another. And will it work, I don't know. If the polls are up in about a week, she may weasel her way out of it by one method or another. Because Trump's gonna Trump's gonna win the debate, I can guarantee you. But the media might say she did a great job because the expectations of Kamala Harris were so low, and she met low expectations. In the interview on CNN, there was a low bar to get over and she barely was able, just barely able to get over it because she put words together that made a little more sense than when Joe Biden speaks. But she often often when she gets off point or gets a little bit flustered, she can't answer the question because she has to hide her beliefs from you. She can't tell the truth. I could tell you the truth because I know what I believe. Wayne Allen Root coming up later, will tell you the truth because Wayne Allen Root aka War knows exactly what he's saying, doesn't have to change his opinion whatsoever. But every day she gets up having to hide from you the truth because it wouldn't get her elected. She has to act as if. Now she says, drill baby, drill the border wall. Let's build the border wall. Are you kidding me? Balance budget Amendment. I'm in favor of that. Reparations in California. There was like a mini ride in Sacramento tonight. Guess what she says, Well, I don't support reparations for black folks. I don't support that at all. The military. I want to spend more money on the military. Are you kidding me? How about tax on tips? Every idea Trump comes up with, she duplicates, and the media acts as if she has an original idea. And so that's where we are. And one of the most ridiculous things that has happened is the letter to Congress about a week ago by Mark Zuckerberg, who confessed in writing implicating the entire United States government and the Biden administration in a conspiracy to commit election interference and election fraud. How's it possible? How's it possible that the heads of the DOJ and the FBI could frighten and intimidate American businesses to keep the truth from you about the Biden Hunter Biden laptop and also COVID information and mass media went along with it, So did CBS, NBCABCPBS New York Times. They were intimidated in the silence and censorship by your government. Unbelievable. How's that possible? That is not one of the biggest stories in America right now. Zuckerberg is a witness to it all. Top Biden government officials intimidated Zuckerberg and his staff in the fixing the twenty twenty election by covering up the negative information in the Biden laptop that allowed Democrats to steal the presidential election for Biden in twenty twenty. Is that a big story? Take a short break. We have thousands on old, millions millions are listening. Number to call is eight sixty six six four seven seven three three seven. Bill Cunningham, the Great American with you every Sunday night. I Billy Cunningham. Do you think Kamala Harris, sixty years old, Banata for about thirty thirty five years, all of a sudden has changed. She doesn't want to open border. She wants a fence on the southern border. She wants to get rid of the designation as a sanctuary city, sanctuary state. She has been in favor of reparations now for three decades. She now says, I'm not in favor of that. She now says I'm in favor of price controls, which would trash American business, calling shortages everywhere. But now she says, also, I used to have no cash bonds. Now I want bonds to be posted. She said at one point there ought to be an ev mandate. Now she said, I don't believe in that anymore. And how about no vouchers or students? Many states have voucher systems, and which a kid in a failing school can take a certain amount of money to go to a private school. She said, well, guess what vouchers out of work? She said, DEI training. We used to be mandatory for everyone, Now she says should be discretionary. She said at one point that no pipelines, no LNG terminals, et cetera. Now she wants to have more energy production. She used to believe that abortion is on demand, that remains a sacrament, of course. She used to say at one point, get rid of all private insurance companies. Now she's saying I don't want that. Now she's saying, build that wall and drill, baby, drill. I have to expect her to show up at some point with a mega hat. Do you buy it? Is that the Kamala Harris that you thought would be the president. No, she'll get rid of all those ideas once she takes the oath of office. She'll return to be a San Francisco liberal. Book. Let's continue with more of your calls are next eight six, six, six, four seven, seven three seven, Bill cunning in with you every Sunday night. So to put a little finer point on this, I guess the Trump She is going to be sentenced in about two weeks to some time in jail by Judge Marshaan in order to because he put the wrong entry on a state election for him that didn't depict the money's given to a porn star as a campaign contribution. Therefore he wrongfully affected the outcome of an election. That is paper thin is not going to hold up on appeal, but nonetheless, on the other side of the fence, in December of twenty nineteen, the FBI gained possession of the so called Laptop from Hell, and that possession of it from December of twenty nineteen through today, and whenever asked about this. Of course, you have the FBI Director, etc. Who's essentially saying, look, the matters under investigation. I can't talk about it at all. So for about an eleven month period before the election in November twenty twenty, the FBI knew it was legitimate because it was verifiable, and they knew it was terrible information about Hunter Biden as the bagman traveling all over the world collecting millions of dollars, part of which went to the big guy, who was Joe Biden. So the FBI the Department of Justice knew how horrible this would have been for the election of a Biden, so they kept it secret. They kept it quiet. And the fact they then contacted social media companies and also the mainstream media companies like CBSNBC and ABC, and they didn't have to be really coerced too greatly, saying don't run stories about COVID in a certain way or about the Hunter bap Hunter Biden laptop because it could be Russian disinformation. It could be disinformation when the FBI knew it was truthful and it was reliable, and it would tank the chances of Joe Biden. Now that his election interference right there, not about a porn star, but about a verified computer the FBI had since December of twenty nineteen. So in order to enact their plot, their plan in order to destroy the election that you would have in twenty twenty, Mark Zuckerberg was contacted and he confessed in writing to the Congress about ten days ago, in front of the whole world, to terrible crimes committed against the United States of America constitution and you, the American voter, all because he claims he was forced, intimidated extorted and I guess bribed and blackmailed or threatened by US government and highest officials of the Biden administration not to report information about the Hunter Biden laptop because, to his defense, he said, look, we're regulated by the US government, by the Department of Justice. We're regulated by the FBI. So when the FBI and the dj gets hold of us and say don't do something, we're likely not to do it. And they did it. The top officials, not the rank and file, but the top officials of the FBI, the DOJ, and the CIA concocted a scheme to keep necessary information from you, as an informed voter. They did not trust you to have that call. They didn't trust you, so they lied to you about it. And now here we are was four years later, it's come out. Yes, Mark Zuckerberg admits and says that he was intimidated by Biden administration officials not to tell the truth. The truth was that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden took huge, multi million dollar cash bribes from all over the world, and Zuckerberg is a witness to it. All. Top Biden government officials intimidated Zuckerberg and the staff in the fixing the twenty twenty election by covering up the laptop and this allowed Democrats to deal a presidential election from Donald Trump right in front of you. Now that's a big story. Would you agree that that is one hell of a story if true? And Zuckerberg said, it's true, And what happened, that's right, nothing, nothing, and Trump might be sent in two weeks for wrongfully influencing the twenty twenty election. I'm sorry election by not putting on federal forms payments to a porn star for her silence when everyone knew by the time the election took place in November of twenty sixteen, about Stormy Daniels, etc. And also the Access Hollywood tape. It was all in the public domain anyway, but this information was not in the public domain. Government officials kept necessary information from you as a voter, wrongfully fixing the twenty twenty election. And that story hit and quickly the mainstream media moved on, and Zuckerberg promised not to be intimidated anymore by the FBI of the Department of Justice. The richest man in the world was intimidated by gum shoes and the DOJ. And what's happened since then has anyone been indicted or criminally investigated for this election interference and extortion and treason and crimes against humanity. No information about COVID was all so screened from you. Many people took the vaccines without the necessary information upon which they can make an informed judgment. Zuckerberg said it under oath in writing to the Congress, and nothing has come of it whatsoever. Unbelievable. Unbelievable. Let's continue, I blan becomes available eight sixty six, six four seven seven three three seven. Those responsible for the murder of these six hostages, especially Hirsch, Goldberg, polland a US citizen tortured and killed, had an arm blown off, should meet justice in this world or the next. And we should tell Israel, by any means necessary, short of nuclear weapons, go after the head of the snake. We know what that means. I've spoken to I've spoken to politicians in office about what to do. They tell me that there's three oil exporting large ports in Iran. Those can be taken out in about an hour. In addition to that, there's two large dams that supply drinking water to Iran. Those could be taken out in about an hour. And then seven or eight power stations also taken out in about a half an hour. And every time it happens, you tell them, if one more missile or artillery shell comes from Hesbalah or Hamas, if they don't release the hostages within twenty four hours, worse things are going to happen. Short of nuclear weapons, Israel has the military power to destroy Iran the head of the snake and take it away and give maybe the Irani people the ability to rise up and change their government, which they were close to doing in twenty nineteen and twenty twenty before Trump left office. You might recall when Trump was in office, there were protesting riots happening in Iran, that the Iranian people were close to overturning the government, that they had no money. And right now, because of the policies of Kamala Harrison Joe Biden, Iran has billions and billions of dollars to spend on missiles, guided missiles and artillery shells all over the Middle East with the purpose of killing every Jew wherever it might be located. This is not a Muslim problem. In America, I live a little Cincinnati, Ohio. There's about one hundred thousand Muslims that live within the sound of my voice in the Tri state area, which is Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. And rarely, if ever, is there a crime committed behin any Muslim American anywhere it doesn't happen. This is a branch of Islam headquartered in Iran that is destroyed Iran, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Afghanistan and Yemen destroyed it completely. While the other Arab states, the Saudi Arabians, the Cutter, the Bran and you're not an Arab Emirates, etc. They're doing quite well. I wouldn't want to live in any of those states, but nonetheless they function and they don't export terror As a governmental policy. Fifteen of the nineteen hijackers came from Saudi Arabia. Arabia government did not want that to happen, as opposed to a running government who wants to kill Americans and kill Jews wherever they might be located. They've been saying that for about half a century, and the conflict's been going on for thousands of years, and only would they win the war is to win the war. I could not have imagined a nineteen forty five American soldier stopping outside Berlin, saying, you know what, We've come far enough. Adolf Hitler and your crew stay in charge of Berlin and we'll see what happens. That Israel right now is in a total war for its existence and its survival, and it can't survive much longer on a constant war footing with about half the citizens in Israel marching around demanding the release of the hostages, which everyone agrees with, but Hamas will not do until the exact more revenge against Israel and against the West. Those responsibles should be held to account, and Israel needs to win the war. You know what I'm saying. Oh, let's continue, go to Let's go to JD and Lost Vegas and thousands of others. Well all that way of Wayne Allen Root coming up later and jad in Vegas give me a full report.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Billy for the time. I appreciated her. Paul as well in new Town. We're in a little bit of flux here. I don't really know, but I'd like to address my comments tonight to the women in your audience. You know that made a mistake in voting for the kid that grew up in Indonesia that had no idea of our patriotic traditions and Fourth of July, and now they're looking at a woman who spent from her twelfth birthday to her eighteenth birthday growing up in Canada. I wonder how many Fourth of July celebrations she celebrated and Memorial Days up there. I want to talk about abortion. They took advantage of abortion two years ago and when they should have lost seats in the Senate in the House, they just scared the crap out of these women that they couldn't get an abortion because of Donald Trump. Now I understand, and abortions are up to ninety nine thousand a month, so they're up about thirty thousand from this really bad court decision reversing ROW. I want to tell the American women who want to kill their baby, it's their problem, it's their decision. Let them make it, let them live with it. If they can kill a baby inside them that has a heartbeat and can feel pain, then they have to live it, live with it for the rest of their lives. So stop talking about abortion to these to these dumb women across the United States that they keep pushing all the commercials I see here in Las Vegas against Captain Sam Brown, against Colonel Mark Robinson for the House, all the three Congress the three Congress women, and the Senator. That's all they that's all they're talking about is abortion. Abortion. Captain Sam Brown was almost killed, blown up in a rock in Afghanistan. Over one hundred surgeries, and he has a beautiful wife and children. But he is he is going to kill Medicare, he is going to kill he's going to kill Social Security, and he's going to make sure every woman that can't figure out how not to get pregnant in twenty twenty four, he's going to stop them from getting an abortion.
Speaker 8: So this is where.
Speaker 4: We're at, Daniel. Let me respond to this way. Last year there is one point one million abortions, which is a little more than in twenty nineteen. The Dobbs decision has increased abortion access in seventy percent of the country and the other thirty percent. Abortion bills pills are ubiquitous, they're everywhere. You can't stop the postal service from giving your abortion pill. So if Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana wants to prohibit abortions and one type or another, there's lots of other ways to abort your healthy unborn baby other than a coat hanger. And so the women have got done. There's number one. You and I remember the good old days when it was somewhat careful. The women did not have sex because they might get pregnant. Now, if you get pregnant absent a rape or an incess, it's because you're irresponsible, or you want to get pregnant because the birth control pills, i UD's condoms, et cetera. Also Plan B. If you make a mistake, you get hot and heavy within two to four days, go to CVS, go to Walgreens and get Plan B, which kills the zygoat anyway. And so by the time you get to a point six to ten weeks later, you've had so many opportunities not to get pregnant. But even if you want to have an abortion down the road, there's a thousand different ways to do it legally. So what's the big deal? Kill your unborn baby. If that's what you want.
Speaker 7: To do, make one more point, time is valuable, go ahead. I would wish the women in this country that are so concerned about getting an abortion would be just as concerned about turning over this country to a commander in chief JD.
Speaker 4: Thank you for your comments. Abortion, from the moment of moment of from the moment life begins until the end, is something that I believe is a practicing Roman Catholic. I say that pray of Saint Michael almost every day. And the women that want to kill their unborn babies, healthy women killing their healthy unborn babies is an intafada. It happens all the time, absent rape or incest. If a woman gets pregnant with all the birth control availability and with Plan B sitting right there, then you're either completely irresponsible or there's something a screw looses somewhere. Maybe fifty years ago it was difficult, shall we say, not to have access to birth control. Now it's everywhere. And if you make a quick mistake, you think hot and heavy, you don't know what to do, go to Waltgreens, get Plan B, and you don't have the baby anyway. So the Democrats will use any artifact, irrespective of its importance, to keep power. And if you live in a state that at this point it is going to have an abortion vote, I wonder if unborn babies could get a vote abortion kills a beating heart and don't get pregnant in the first place, by a thousand different ways. And it's up to the men also to understand not to impregnant a woman and use a condom. But that's your desire. But with all the birth control pills and IUDs, et cetera, it is ridiculous this is still an issue to that extent. JD. I agree, it is ridiculous. This is an issue. Let's continue at ten fifty. Bill Cunningham with you every Sunday night, Guy, Billy cunning into Great American and I want to set up the rest of tonight's peak show on Labor Day Sunday. I want to ask a question to you, especially if you're a female type person, is abortion for the baby healthcare? Abortion is not healthcare for the baby. It kills the baby. It's not freedom for the baby. It's death for the baby. And one might say that of the abortions in this country, about half are of black babies, and more than half of those are female. Black babies are killed during an abortion. Kamala Harris talks about reproductive freedom, it's not reproductive freedom for the black female killed during the abortion. Abortion is not healthcare for the baby, just the opposite. It's death. It's over. One of the best things I've seen about a month or two ago was my favorite Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana. Hold up, what a baby looks like at eighteen weeks. Damn, that looks like a baby. It's got five of this, five of that, one of that, five of this, and five of that, has eyeballs, brain activity, has a heart beating. But Kamala Harris, supportive abortion means that millions of unborn female black African American babies will not be born. Abortion is not healthcare for the baby. It is death. It's a culture of death. That's what it is. In today's world. With all the birth control available and all the Plan B, the Plan C, the Plan D, and with the abortion pills are ubiquitois everywhere shipped in the mail. That's not a political issue at all. It's a life and death issue for the baby who's unborn. And so I wish the national media would ask a few questions of Democrats every now and then about when does a baby deserve rights and deserve protection? Is that the first ten weeks? And by the way, you know when pre natal cares supposed to begin. According to the Department of Health and Human Services and their website, prenatal care begins and about the sixth week to the tenth week of pregnancy. Just when you first get pregnant is when you need prenatal care. Prenatal means pre birth, pre birth of a what a callous, a tumor assist. No, it's pre birth of a baby. So how in one handkin government say you got to get prenatal care. On the other hand say abortion is not health care to the baby. Of course it is. That's why they're saying get prenatal care. It's a baby. And so the culture of death promulgated by the Democrats must be refuted in Nevada and elsewhere. Those who have abortions will answer for it in this world or the next. Don't be a mother that kills your unborn, healthy baby. You know what I'm saying. Let's continue with more. First off, as Congressman Brad weinstrem about Arlington and more, Bill Cunningham with thank you every Sunday.
Speaker 3: Night, Willie Brock.
Speaker 6: You by choice.
Speaker 1: Hotels, Econo Lodge and Roadway In Hotels are serving up double points for every qualifying stay book at Choice Hotels dot com. Now here's the man who's been recognized as radio's best, the recipient of not one, but two prestigious Marconi Awards for his broadcast exodence, the one and only Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 4: Billy Cunningham, the great American. Of course, what's happening now with Arlington, what's happening with the hostages and Israel which is awful. Who's getting blamed for that, of course is Benjamin Natanyahu. And there was one MSNBC host in one of the morning shows said Trump's responsible for Hamas's behavior, which you got to be gymnastic to accept that. We have so much other stuff going on, including the so called interview that was a disaster by objective means, and she wants to help the middle class by destroying it and so much more. Congressman Soldier brad Winstrip, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. First of all, let's deal with the comments of Kamala Harris and Tim Wallaz who's been to China thirty times, that somehow the policies on day one. She didn't answer the question, of course, but what are you going to do? To help the middle class. And she babbled on with some word salad, with a little bit of cruetons trying to explain what she's going to do for the middle class. And can you explain the comments of Kamala Harris recently in the interview and since then with Dana bash Trump. It's Dana bash Trump as far as her comments about helping the middle class, her policies would destroy it. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, if she likes to say things like we're going to give uh, you know, six thousand dollars tax credit to people so that they can take care of their child.
Speaker 10: You know, I had a neighbor.
Speaker 9: And he's a union guy of a guy who works on the lines, and he said, you know, I don't I don't want this check. I don't want to get a check. I want to be able to afford a stake. And that's the problem. They keep giving things away and act like they're helping people, but they're really not. That is not the answer. And the inflation is a horrible problem. And then you know, they were saying things like, oh, well, you know we're gonna give We're gonna give money out of it's lifting children out of poverty. When you give somebody somebody else's money and you haven't done anything for them to sustain themselves, you haven't lifted anyone out of poverty. You've just made them more dependent on you. There are people that want to get out. Let them get out and earn their living because there are job opportunities, and that's what we should be should be looking for. You know, they said they're excited about their agenda and they're going to bring down the cost of goods. They're the ones that created the increase in the cost of goods. It's it's really unbelievable. And you you mentioned she said Israel has the right to defend themselves, but how they do it matters, Well, does it matter how Hamas did it?
Speaker 10: Does that matter at all?
Speaker 9: And it doesn't matter how Hamas is fighting this war, which putting innocent people in front of them.
Speaker 10: I mean, that is a problem.
Speaker 9: And there's no blame on them for what they did in October to so many innocent people slaughtering people in Israel, and you expect them to go in with flowers to try and win them over. This is their culture, this is their way of life. And if I can just comment on Tim Walls for a second, you know, And he comes out and he says, well, uh, when I when I said, she asked him point blank about you said you carried guns into war, and he made something about his grammar not being very good. Your grammar was just frying. You said, like the guns I carried into war. There's nothing grammatically wrong with that statement. What's wrong with it is you didn't go to war and that's not true. But but you believe me, Veterans are just furious about this. But this is who they are, and you know they sit there and this is one I want more and more Republicans or just people with a brain to challenge people when they say the climate crisis is real. Tell me what the crisis is and why is it happening, and why are your policies going to correct it?
Speaker 10: Because they're not.
Speaker 9: And just you give you one example, a National Ocean, Intographic and Atmospheric Administration said forty year study, we cleaned up the air so much over the Atlantic. It's warmed the ocean. There's more hurricanes and storms. Temperatures are going up over the Pacific, where pollution has increased because of Asia, it's cooled things down and they have fewer her.
Speaker 10: Kings and storms. I brought that up in ways and means.
Speaker 9: Only one Democrat said we should probably talk about this because you know, Bill, I can prescribe as a doctor a medication that might kill the bacteria you have, but.
Speaker 10: If I kill you too, it's a problem.
Speaker 9: So sometimes we better figure out what we're actually doing.
Speaker 4: And why Congressman, you fought in a rock. You were there on three tours of duty, retired twenty five years. There's about two million men and women serving directly or indirectly probably in the country. There might be seven or eight million total veterans, something like that. When you hear things like Tim Walls, who said I carried I carried guns in the war and that I know what they do and he lied repeatedly. Why does the media would give a Democrat a quick free pass. When the Dana Bash Trump interview took place, it was a quick pass. But if some Republican either states a lie or misconception or misconstrue something all of a sudden, it sticks with them with Velko forever. Do you have a sense that the veteran community has given Tim Wallas at Texas al Paso on this one.
Speaker 9: No, I don't. I don't think they're giving him a pass. You know, she asked the question, She asked a point blank but he never answered it, and she didn't really go back to it. And that's the thing, is like, but Tim, you said this, and as I just said, there wasn't anything grammatically incorrect with what he said.
Speaker 10: What happened is he lied. He didn't go into a look. I served with him.
Speaker 9: He told me that he was the highest ranking enlisted ever to serve in Congress, that he was a command sergeant major. Well, you know what, he had that rank, but to retire with it, you have to have served the allotted amount of time. When I made colonel, they said, you know, you don't get to retire with that rank unless you serve three years. Then they said, well, you're going to hit your mandatory retirement, so you can retire with it anyway. I said, no, no, no, I want an extension to serve longer, and I want to make sure I get three years, and I want to make sure I do it right. And you know what, I even served two more after that bill. So these things they're very clear, and he should know that, and he told that story over and over again. He could have easily said, well, I was a command sergeant major, but I didn't get to retire as that because I didn't serve enough time.
Speaker 10: He didn't do that.
Speaker 9: He let everybody believe that, and he put on his coin, his challenge coins, the command sergeant major emblem.
Speaker 4: And that's a big deal for those of us are not in the military. Why is it a big deal to claim, to act upon to tell other lawmakers that I'm a command sergeant major when in fact he wasn't. Why is that a big deal.
Speaker 9: Because it has to go to the truth and honesty. You know, some of us, and I think Republicans to this day still believed, like the old Superman Show used to start with, in truth justice in the American way. And there are just too many people that are willing to skirt the truth to dance around it.
Speaker 10: And the ends justify the means to them.
Speaker 9: You know, I just hear talking about so many things that they talk about.
Speaker 10: Housing.
Speaker 9: We need more housing, yes we do, but you know what, we don't need more public housing. We need more workforce housing. We have businesses going up in my district. Parina's building a new place. And my concern when they're building these manufacturing plants and seeing our economy grow, is.
Speaker 10: Do we have enough housing for the workforce.
Speaker 9: That's a different story than just say housing, government dependent housing. We want those that maybe need that now to find their way into workforce housing, and that's the answer for a better America. You know, she said, well, inflation's down to three percent now. But yeah, but you forgot about the thirteen fifteen percent that happened before that under your watch.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 9: She talks about how well Joe Biden has done, you know, during COVID, but let's not forget that when Operation Warp Speed was going on and they were talking about a vaccine, she said, if Donald Trump's administration comes up with this, I'm not taking it, and yet first in line to get it once it was created. And then to even worse, she and Harris as she and Biden issued a mandate to make people get that vaccine without even having the opportunity to talk to a doctor and if they don't lose their job. This is dictatorial, This is socialist in nature. This is who she is, and this is what we're going to get if she's president of the United States.
Speaker 6: And you know, it's.
Speaker 9: Just the whole attitude that we know better than you. I'm going to tell you what to do. You're going to be under our control. America's got to wake up for it, because they don't like it. Deep down, they do not like it. I had my trunk open and someone saw some Trump signs in my car, and lady pulled over and said, why do you like him?
Speaker 10: I said, well, let me tell you something.
Speaker 9: When Donald Trump was president, Putin wasn't invading Ukraine. We were holding the Chinese at bay economically in every way that we could. We were not sending money to a ran so that they could terrorize people around the world, including US citizens. And not only that, we got the Abraham Accords, the Middle East peace agreements. And I said, in addition to that, he got the United States Mexico Canada Agreement done in a bipartisan fashion that also had the support of Union.
Speaker 10: So you tell me who the unifier is.
Speaker 4: I guess she let me ask you. It to Arlington National Cemetery. The media continues to dig this one up. On the third anniversary of the death and the murder of those thirteen brave American soldiers at Hell'sgate, Heavens Gate. The President Trump went to there at the invitation of the gold Star Families. I'm watching one of the morning talk shows and they had actually put on gold Star Families unanimously said we invited Trump to come here, and he came. We thanked him. We then wanted some video and photos of him with our loved ones grave and section section sixty, and we went over there at his behest and we didn't see any fisticuffs or fighting with any personnel of Arlington and where a hundred he's here, And in fact, it was pointed out that Kamala Harris was not there of course, uh uh, and nor was Joe Biden still on the beach. Was a completely different story. As a soldier who might have been buried at Section sixty yourself in Arlington, if you had not survived your service in a rock, how do you process? Was the media is doing the Trump on that regard?
Speaker 9: That is unbelievable and I can't believe any media as even playing into that. And you heard the gold Star Family speak up and say no, we asked him to do that, and we wanted pictures if he could get pictures of that scene, you know, so they can always remember their their child and the president that stood by them.
Speaker 10: What did we see? You want you want to get some pictures?
Speaker 9: How about the video of the bodies coming by and the caskets uh In in Dell and Dover and Joe Biden looking at his watch as though he's got something.
Speaker 10: Better to do.
Speaker 9: I mean, this is this is ridiculous. How these things happen and they get turned around and I and I can tell you how they operate. If one person with a camera bumps somebody accidentally or otherwise, they're going to make it into a huge event. But I'm going to tell you something. Donald Trump and House Republican members of Congress have been shot at by Democrats. That's the world we're living in today. And they want to ignore those types of things.
Speaker 10: Those things don't matter.
Speaker 9: What does the media do immediately and say, oh, I don't know if Donald Trump really even got hit?
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, I can tell you know.
Speaker 9: There were five people hit at the baseball field and that just got turned into two a nothing. But believe me, if that guy had his way, he would kill twenty to thirty members of Congress that day and their staff and changing the balance of power in their House of Representatives.
Speaker 10: And I will tell you that's an insurrection, no question.
Speaker 4: As far as the Arlington Frankas, the media will keep playing it as long as they get coverage of it in a certain way. It's incredible to me that a good effort by Donald Trump to assist the assuage some of the grief that they're thirteen families or feeling was turned in some political hit job against Donald Trump, which was unbelievable. And how do you process the the Israeli hostages one of the six Americans who were killed during the effort by IDF, and I watched Senator Tom Cotton and one of the morning shows talk about all of the armaments and missiles and weapons that Biden refused to give to the Israelis, that they could have won the war. Just generally speaking, the IDF could win this war if we would let them win by non nuclear means, attacking Iran by non nuclear means, but we don't allowed. How do you process the anger directed toward I guess Benjamin Netanyahu, and I guess indirectly America one of the hostages killed by Hamas. And I watched MSNBC earlier today, and one of the correspondents said that Trump's responsible for this. I'm thinking I got to watch this one. So somehow twisted and turned into this as somehow Republicans and Trump are responsible for the six hostages killed, including one American, But somehow Biden and Harris bear no responsibility at all when they stop shipments to Israel of weapons I could have ended this war months ago. In Congressman brad Winstrip, how do you process that?
Speaker 9: Well, they do not believe in peace through strength, and that's a given fact. They think that being strong is somehow terrible and that you can get peace just by acquiescing to these and that's the case. I heard someone from the Biden administration one time. She was very upset that Donald Trump had taken out Sulamani because it was going to make the Iranians mad. And I'm like, and I said, these people have been coming after us since nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 10: When are you going to get it?
Speaker 9: Their attitude isn't going to change, And you know we're talking about Hamas. I found a nineteen ninety four article in an old newspaper that fell out of the back of a frame and it said, it was about the IDF leading Gaza in nineteen ninety four and they were being attacked by children throwing stones and chanting, we don't want peace. This is who they are. This is who Hamas is. Maybe not every Palestinian, but this is who Amas is. And those kids are now the commanders. They don't want peace. They take pride in killing Jews, and that's their goal in life, and they think that that is their ultimate reward. How do you handle that. It's hard to have a conversation with a group that totally believes that they have that they are in the right. Basically, what they have done is they've made Jewish people less than human in their mind, and therefore they're good to go ahead and kill. And it's a sick attitude. And the Israelis get it. They get it.
Speaker 10: I don't know why the Biden administration doesn't.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine ending that war with Hamas in charge of Gaza, which is what the plan is. And our hearts goes out to Hirsch, Goldberg, Pollen and the other ones that were murdered by Hamas. They were not murdered by Benjamin Netanyahu, are murdered by Trump or even they weren't murdered by anyone but Hamas. And as soon as they can reorganize and get together more ways of killed Jews and kill Westerners, they're going to do it the only way to win the wars. Say to Israel, how can we help you obliterate through non nuclear means? The nation of Iran, which is actually the head of the snake that funds of moss and funds, has blood and funds at all. But Congressman and Brad Winster, we got to go once again, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And outrage it's all this fake outrage the Median Democrats have that drive the media cycle. And I just hope we talked off the air briefly. I just hope the American peoples see through the BS that Kamala Harris is trying to sell us. I hope they can see through it.
Speaker 9: We got to save our country from this, We really do, Bill and I haven't talked that way through my whole.
Speaker 10: Time in Congress.
Speaker 9: But this is where we this is where we are today. And the Democrat Party is not the Democratic Party Party of John Kennedy in the sixties.
Speaker 4: That's for sure, completely different. Marxist socialists. Kamala Harris takes over look at the shooting of the San Francisco Draft choice Ricky Pursoll. The major cities are breaking down, boarded up, and that's what's coming to every burg in every city. We owe thirty six trillion on its way to fifty trillion dollars. It'll never stop until it is stopped. They won't stop on their own. They must be stopped through the ballot box. And Congressman brad Winster once again, thank you for your quarter century of service in the military. God bless you and God bless America. Congressman, thank you very much. Thank you. Allright, let's continue with more. And he's so right, so right about that. I mean, we cannot continue like this. The cities are in collapse. And guess what crime rates. Crime rates are down. Crime rates are up, but a rest are down. We'll prove that later, Bill cunning into Great American with you every Sunday, Billy in the Great American. Congressman brad Winstrup has spent twenty five years in military, several tours of duty and also hitting up the sub Committee on COVID Investigations, etc. And when he says that Congressman Tim Waltz, this is going back five or six years, introduced himself to the other members of Congress as the command sergeant major. None of them thought to check it out. But now that he's risen his profile a bit, he's lied about the service that he had. And many of those who served with him said that when we were going to be deployed, it would announce. It wasn't made for three or four months later, but he knew what was going to happen. He decided to become a politician instead of being a soldier. And to me, that's a serious problem. What do you think? I think many Americans think it's a serious problem. But then they get on to Arlington, which is a made up, fake controversy that the media continues to dig up as if it's important. As another disgusting aspect of the mainstream media. The gold Star families this morning on it was on Meet the Press were there to talk about the idea that they invited the Trumpster to come. They wanted pictures of their loved ones grave with Donald Trump, and then the New York Times spent time trying to locate the family members of some companion grave to get some comment from them about the misuse. It is disgusting and it's wrong and stolen valors apart not just of the Governor of Maryland now but also Tim Walts, etc. So thank you to stay tuned for more. Coming up next is James Massa, James Massa of Numbers USA and more if the line becomes available. You know the routine eight sixty six six four seven seven three three seven, Bill cunning into Grand American with you every Sunday night. One of the big issues, of course is domestic terror attacks that might happen inside of America. They're happening all over Europe as I speak. And James Massa is with Numbers USA written a great column on the policies of Kamala Harris. And let's face it, what a person has done is a pretty good predictor of what a person is going to do. And so when she ran for president in twenty nineteen twenty twenty, there was a menu of items that she wanted on the southern border, including decriminalize the southern border, provide welfare benefits to illegals, let I legals vote as quickly as possible, and provide welfare benefits and also housing allowances and food stamps to illegals, and of course at this point that doesn't play real well. So James Massa is with Numbers USA and has all the report card on Kamala Harris in the Senate and before that, and James Massa, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And James, first of all, tell the American people if we happen to elect and according to the polling it's very close. Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz November the fifth and sixth, what's going to happen to our foreign policy relative to the southern border and how will that affect average America?
Speaker 6: Seconds, well, thank you for being on the show. Yes, the southern border is wide open today based on the Biden Harris policies have been enacted over the last three years, and that will not only continue to be expanded. There's been a clear effort on the part of Harris throughout her term as a Senator as well as as Vice President, to continue to open up the border to bring people in the United States illegally for inamissible aliens. And when they come, they take resources, and they take jobs, and they cause quite a bit of problem throughout the nation because as you can tell, every state, even even Cincinnati and the Great American Ballpark has been impacted by immigration.
Speaker 4: Today on that issue, I see in Massachusetts there's a school district that is stopping bussing. You know, many times they budgets and zero sum game, and that does medium sized town in Massachusetts has stop school bussing because they don't have the money. They provide additional services to illegals in the schools. There's about nineteen different languages and dialects being taught. Each student must have their own conversation with somewhat expert in their particular dialect or language. You have all the other abilities going thither and fro. And in your story you point out this the following numbers USA immigration grade card in Kamala Harris, she voted nine times for amnesties and repeatedly voted against legislation that would have prevented legal migration. She's also been a strong supporter of increasing the number of guest workers, which harms the wages and jobs and opportunities of average Americans. And so how would you respond, because she now says she's had an epiphany. She's had a metamorphois. She suddenly she's no longer a left wing radical. She's spent thirty five years of her life as a left wing radical. Now she says, you know what, I've changed my opinion with what degree of veracity would you believe a change in her opinion?
Speaker 6: Well, I doubt her opinion. You mean, I learned long ago when someone shows you who they are, you should just believe them. And she's been incredibly consistent in her voting and her actions in regards to immigration. I mean, for example, the situation in Boston, and she was one of the ones trying to mandate the release of all indimiscible aliens if they just.
Speaker 10: Bring a child with them.
Speaker 6: So bring your child, come in the United States, you automatically get in. And then the burden starts to build further and further in every city in which that indimissible alien is present with their family is a burden at the school because you just described, it's tremendously costly for those communities, and it ends up impacting people across the board, whether it be Denver who's having issues in the medical area, or whether it be in Boston where they're having issues at the educational area.
Speaker 4: As far as the Stay in Mexico policy, I'm fairly certain that if the Trump star wins reelection, the first action he's going to take is to lock down the southern border. Can you lay out for the American people, well, the two or three or four important things that Donald Trump would do in his first week in office as opposed to Kamala Harris relative to the southern border.
Speaker 6: You know, he's actually already doing it. He and Senator Advance and Vice President nom in Advance are already doing that. One of the most effective things that any administration can do, which is message that you're not supposed to be here unless you have permission to come into the United States. Entering into illegally will not be tolerated. That messaging will automatically do two things. It will create a great surge right before the election, and it'll create a drop afterwards because they will know that coming to the United States will be met with appropriate reaction in accordance with our law. So messaging is important implementing migrant protection protocols, that's what the Stay in Mexico policy was is the next thing that makes it very important because that shuts down the whole issue of bringing your child and try to get in with that, or come across and say you use the app actually make it work, and all these other things they're being used today to get across the border, even at ports of entries. It shuts it down and says you can apply for asylum, you can apply as a refugee, but you have to stay in the country you're in, or you at least have to stay in Mexico while we process it. We're not going to bring into the United States and give you a job for five years while we try to figure out what we're going to do with an enormous influx. Make your applications, stay in your country, and we'll let you in when the time comes to have your asylum request judicated.
Speaker 4: And by the way, those A solid requests are denied, what percent of time are those a sound request denied? Because it's a big number. In other words, you make the request, but the odds are ninety percent you're not going to be admitted. Correct.
Speaker 10: That is correct.
Speaker 6: In fact, what I had a conversation with one of the judges who does this every day, and he says what he continues to see is kind of an auguring out of the whole. Meaning there's a law that it's supposed to be enforced, and every time we have more and more people pressing on the courts being able to make a decision of what's going on, there's an exception made this way and an exception made that way. And you know how courts are is that they always look at case law, and so it just makes it harder and harder to be able to enforce it because of the number of people who are coming in, but ninety percent of them still are rejected and are told that their asylum application is not doubted.
Speaker 4: James Masson numbers usay, let's talk about missing children. One of the scandals of the Trump administration, according to New York Times, was the number of missing children, and they drove that point home to show that Donald Trump was in fact heartless. Here we are a few years later, we've had almost four years of Biden. Harris described to the American people the number of missing children under Joe Biden slash Kamala Harris. And where are they now?
Speaker 6: Well, that is the great question. Where are they now? No one seems to know, and the administration has.
Speaker 8: Not reported it out.
Speaker 6: The number I have heard months ago was a hundred eighty six thousand. It's well over two hundred and eighty thousand now. There are hundreds of thousands of children who have been handed over to people who allegedly are able to care for them, that are in and of themselves may not be admissible aliens. They're here illegally as well, and we don't know what's happened to those children. Many of them are in the workforce illegally. Many of them are having other much more hideous things done. So it's a tragedy and it's something that should be accounted for by this administration.
Speaker 4: So many are working in sweatshops, so many are sexually exploited. So many work in these bootleg marijuana drug operations. I see that in Maine, Oklahoma, and California. Each of the governors say and marijuana is legal in all those three states, But the Mexican drug cartel with the Chinese involvement, have taken thousands and thousands of these teenagers, and they work hard in the fields illegally to grow marijuana. Then they're sold undercutting the product. And I know Governor still in Oklahoma's doing his damnedest to get a control of that. But there's four thousand illegal grow operations in California, all of which must be manned by literally tens of thousands of illegal workers. And that's part of the deal also. And so let's talk about you of a posting on your website, Numbers USA, about the environmental impact. Generally, liberals are more worried about the environmental impact than we conserve. It is because I think the Earth will solve its own problems ultimately, and we have the cleanest air and the cleanest water we've had in one hundred years. But if you bring in another twenty to fifty million illegals into this country, what impact does that have on the environment?
Speaker 6: What has a huge impact. I was just seeing an article today about one of the fastest growing cities in Texas and their number one issue is water. They literally can't provide enough water for the population they have, and it's growing tremendously. Senator Vance pointed out the Springtoto, which was a small town that has grown by a third in the last several years because of all the immigration. So it's happening in Ohio, it's happening in Texas, It's happening in California, and the instances that we're talking about where resources are being depleted is a rampant across the United States. So that's natural resources in water primarily as one of the biggest issues.
Speaker 4: And look another study you have about the impact on the medical system. If we have an additional fifty million illegals in the country, or if we have an additional seventy five million, including all the children. We don't have a hospital medical system that is scaled to just add fifty million more people. We don't have the schools scaled to add maybe twenty million more students. We don't have the environmental restrictions in place to allow another fifty million. As far as electricity, the power grid, et cetera, we have a terrible problem now. I saw last week in Long Beach, California that the huge port there was going dark for two two hours a day because there's not enough power generated in California to operate the second largest port in this country. And so, no matter what the issue is, explain how we're not scaled to accept these numbers of people.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, unfortunately, if you have a loved one that has to go to an emergency room today, you'll find out not the way for twenty million more people to come to the United States.
Speaker 8: The impact is.
Speaker 6: Already happening throughout the nation to day. If you go to an emergency room, you're in line, and you're not in line with your fellow citizens who are paying for the funding of all the facilities in your community. You're in mind behind those people who are here as in admissible aliens. And it happens constantly in every city in the United States. And that happens with that, it happens with housing. You know, if we have a housing shortage several years ago and the pricing of housing is super high, and we add ten million more people which has come in as inadmissible aliens into the United States, let alone the legal ones during this current administration. In the last three years, of course, we have more housing shortage. The price of housing continues to rise. It's hard for the average US American to be able to have a young family and start their house because they're competing in a market that is having a huge influx of demand. And when you have that kind of huge influction, demand prices go up, so water is less, prices are higher. Jobs are harder to attain because of people willing to work in unsafe and unfair conditions. And so it's a terrible impact on the nation overall. With high immigration.
Speaker 4: I saw on the Today Show a few days ago that there's been a twenty five percent increase in rents. And the reason is we have tens of millions of people here that actually need a place to live. They need a place to work, they need a place to go to school, they need a place to shop. And Kamala Harris is talking about building three to four million new housing units, three to four million just magically, three to four million housing units appear all of a sudden out of nowhere. And the fact is we can't afford this, and the government doesn't build housing units that has done privately, and private citizens who want to put together a large housing complex have to fashion in the cost somehow of three to four million more people coming in without the ability to house these individuals. Well, why do you think it is that so many Americans believe the lies of Kamala Harrison and Tim Waltz about building three to four million new housing units. In my first year, giving every American twenty five thousand dollars each in order to buy a new home. The homes don't exist, and if someone gets an extra twenty twenty five thousand dollars, it simply means that the price of the house will go up by twenty five thousand dollars because the seller assumes the buyer's got twenty five thousand dollars. More So, if one wants to sell a house for two hundred and fifty thousand, why not sell it for two hundred and seventy five thousand because the government's going to pay twenty five thousand. Will that solve the housing problem?
Speaker 6: You have a great handle on the complexity of the issue. But for everyone out there, you just know that when you put large multifamily housing units in place, large apartment complexes or condominiums, and you just drop them in the middle of the city like I see sixteen new ones are being put in Newport News, for example, it's going to impact the price of housing across the board. So we talk about a home, we're not talking about single family homes anymore because they're not building them. To build in these density housing projects and.
Speaker 4: The density of housing, the use of the roads, the use of the bridge is the use of the medical system, the use of the food system. A friend of mine is Rodney McMullen, who's the CEO of Kroger, and he talks about the fact, you know what, by the time a product gets to our store, and each Kroger store has about one hundred and fifty thousand different products, it goes through seven to ten different hands before the product shows up for us to buy. And so if the cost of that product is, say five dollars, to buy that product, and I sell it for five dollars fifty cents, but the government tells me I can't sell it for more than four dollars, I'm gonna quit ordering that product, which means there's gonna be great shortages of food and others and other items all over Kroger stores, Alberton stores and public stores. They're not gonna be able to do it. I know it's not your Bailey Wick exactly, but to have wage and price controls is stupid. It's the venezuela. It's been tried in the USSR. And so we have a person who will not hold a news conference, will not be quiz may not appear in the Great Debate. September the tenth Kamala Harris, who now says We're gonna have wage and price controls. We're gonna build three to four million more housing units. We're gonna open wide and put more young Americans in colleges and universities. We're gonna put them in medical school. We're gonna have a wide open southern border. We're gonna decriminalize the entry into this country. We're gonna have sanctuary cities, sanctuary states. My god, James Massa, imagine if these policies are actually implemented, what happens in the Home of the Free and the Land of the brave, What happens in the United States of America, if that occurs, well, it is.
Speaker 6: It is terrifying to see what would occur with all that going on. But I will say to you, I do believe that better immigration is possible. It is a clear choice for voters as to whether they want to have wide open voters wide open borders with the Harris Walls ticket, or whether they want to, if immigration is important to them, have something more restricted and moderate in the Trump Vance ticket. I mean, if we don't endorse a candidate, but from an immigration perspective, if you want more, you go with one. If you want most, you go with the other. And if that's an important issue for you today, then I think people need to take that into consideration and they go into the ballot.
Speaker 4: James Massa, you're a great American. I have your website up Numbers USA. It's a great resource. I just want the American people to focus on the fact there's about a quarter of a million missing children under Biden slash hairs. That they couldn't care less about that quarter of a million children doing or being put upon to do horrible things in order to maintain their existence, and that by itself should be sufficient to stay in Mexico policy. James Massa, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and we'll do it again. Thank you, James, thank you.
Speaker 6: It's a pleasure.
Speaker 4: God bless America. Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham The Great American Live with you every Sunday Night by Billy Cunningham to Great America. Now it appears Kamala Harris's lying again about what she did on the southern border and what she wants to do and then using that piece of ridiculous legislation partially negotiated by Senator Langford of Oklahoma as an excuse. She gets up every day knowing she has the lie to you about what her true political feelings are, because if you knew the truth about her, you would not vote for her for dog Catcher. But because she has to hide from you true beliefs are, she wants to now present herself as a real tough borders are she also presents herself as now drill, baby, drill, Kamala, are you kidding me? She commits to you somehow that the that blue cities like San Francisco didn't have Ricky Pursall, the draft choice of the forty nine ers, actually almost killed on the mean streets of San Francisco, which, of course, that's what's happening in the major cities. And if you listen to John Lott at all of crimeresearch dot org, you fully understand what's happening is that there's more crime being committed than ever before, but there's less arrest and less prosecutions because people are demoralized. Look at downtown San Francisco, and that's at Kamala Harris's hometown. If you want your village, your township, your city to look like Austin, Texas. I can't find a cop or downtown San Francisco, or Washington, d C. Or Atlanta. Vote for the Democrats. They're going to give you what they promised, which is blue city policies in your country. I stay tuned from or coming up next is the great Wyn Allen Route alive in Las Vegas. He's written some great columns about how any jew who votes for a Democrat has lost their way completely. Let's continue with that, Bill cunning I'm the Great American, and believe me, it is unsafe to walk in any major city control by the Democrats.
Speaker 8: With you.
Speaker 11: Every Sunday night, Willie by Choice Hotels, Acuto Lodge and Roadway Hotels are serving up double points for every qualifying stay book at Choice Hotels dot Com.
Speaker 1: Now here's the man who's been recognized as radio's best, the recipient of not war but two prestigious Marconi Awards for he's broadcast exodence, the one and only.
Speaker 4: Bill Cunningham, the Great America. Because Wayne Allen Rood is a great American Las Vegas, Nevada, and I put him in charge of winning the state of Nevada. I'll take care of Ohio, Dwayne Allen Ruod has had a good tray off for Trumpster. I'll take Ohio and give you Nevada. Is that okay?
Speaker 8: I'll take it. I'll take it. I think we'd win if I was in charge, but unfortunately you and I are both you know, on the radio in front of millions, we're not in charge. People in charge don't seem how to win things. But we'll see. Trump knows how to win, but I don't know if the people around him know how to win. We'll find out on November fifth, Right.
Speaker 4: Great column up you say on root for America dot com why any Jew who votes for Kamala Harrison Democrats is like a chicken voting for KFC. And I thought that was quite an apt, quite an a depth of comment. But explain why. And you're Jewish many, I guess there's about six seven million Jews in America about seventy percent of the time to vote for Democrats across the board. Maybe something's different, and why any Jew worth their salt will not be voting for Kamala Harris. Why is that?
Speaker 8: Well, I'll tell you it was written from a unique angle and what spurred me to write this column. You know, I saw quite a few columns in the last two weeks that's you know, that were written by Jewish people saying that, you know, Jews should not be supporting the Democrat ticket or Kamala Harris or any Democrat up and down the ticket. They should be sporting Trump and the GOP, and all those columns made a lot of sense that Kamala, you know, really Kamala and Joe Biden, her boss, handed billions to Iran, and that's the reason Iran attacked, you know, gave Hamas the green light to attack the Jews of Israel, and it was the worst attack since the Holocaust. It was that way they were They were funded by the Democrats. They can say all day law Democrats that they love Israel and they're on israel side, that will always support Israel, but look at what they do, not what they say.
Speaker 9: They fund Iran.
Speaker 8: They released all the billions of dollars that Trump would not release, and Trump starved Iran, and Iran was helpless without the money to fund terrorism around the world. With Democrats help, they had lots of money to fund terrorism around the world. So between that and Kamala Harris being very cool to Israel, cool meaning unfriendly to Israel, and try to you know, not even showing up the net Yaou's speech in front of Congress. Things like that are what all these columns talked about. You know that all of our friends, all the people that she's going to name to important national security roles, are very anti Israel and pro Hamas. And so I thought, well, that's great, But that's assuming that every Jew cares only about Israel. You know, if that's the only thing you care about, yes, you should not vote Democrats, you should not vote for Kamala Harris. But I think I'm a Jew who is much more typical. I don't think Jews think about Israel first. Israel's on the list. You know, if I have fifty issues, I care about Israel done to list. I care very much. I want Israel to win. I want them to survive, but I don't care about Israel first. I care about America first. I'm a trump conservative, Maga warrior, a capitalist, and Israel to me is like number fifty on a one to fifty. So I wanted to appeal to Jews who care about America and see America as the most important thing because if America goes down, it doesn't matter what you think about Israel. Israel won't survive without America. So it's got to be America first. So I just listen to all the reasons that you should care about America first, and what's happening.
Speaker 10: To America about it?
Speaker 8: You know, open borders, What do you think good people are coming across the border? Do they not see the Hamas and Hezbla and people who want to kill Jews and terronces are coming across the border. Do they not see all the crime coming across the border? Do they not see our schools and healthcare system are being destroyed by all the people coming across the border who want cradle to grave welfare. I think every Jew should think about the economy and inflation, just like every Christian should, just like every white person, black person, man, woman, Gaze straight? How do you not see the labor day economy? If you're out there barbecuing that everything costs double or triple what it was just five years ago into Trump? How do you not see that? Don't you care about inflation? And higher car insurance and health insurance and home insurance, higher gas prices, higher electric built higher restaurant builds, higher grocery builds. What if you're Jewish, you don't care about inflation, how would you vote for Commliss? She's the one that caused it all. She has no solutions. If she had a solution built, she would have used it in the last four years. They have no solution. So I think Jews should think about America, the exploding crime wave DEI. How does any Jew think DEI is good for the Jewish people? When Jewish people, whether in liberal or conservative, too many of them are liberal. For me, I get that lot of liberal Jews, a lot of leftis Jews. But you know what, you got to still give it to them. They work hard, their kids work hard, they study hard, they get straight A blessed in school, they get the best safety scores. Then you apply to the best schools in the American Harvard says, no, I want black kids, I want gay kids.
Speaker 10: I don't want Jews.
Speaker 8: You mean you say DEI is good for America if you're Jewish, it sure isn't good for Jews, and it sure isn't good for America because the worst people are getting the jobs as doctors and lawyers and corporate executives. They're only hired because the color of their skins, not because they've got the best resume. And every Jewish parent should think about transgender brainwashing in school. I don't care if a Jewish liberalok.
Speaker 10: Conservative?
Speaker 8: You don't want you're David to become deathing, do you? And you know want your daughter to play volleyball with a six foot three, two hundred and eighty pound boy named Mary right. And every Jews should look at those protests around the country bill those Prohamas college protests. They call them pro Palestinian. No they're not. They're pro Amas, and they're pro murdering and genocide of Jews. And there isn't one Republican, not one. For all the talk Democrats have had all these years that oh, Republicans are KKKA and Republicans are extremists, not one person in those you hating crowds is a Republican conservative. It's all leftist Democrats coordinated by leftist Democrats. And finally I mentioned censorship, which is a terrible thing that's out of to me, and the weaponization of government where they're coming after people because they don't like what you have to say. Doesn't that remind you of Nazi Germany. Only one party censors, only one party bans.
Speaker 10: Only one party silences.
Speaker 8: Only one party wants to no dissent, and only one party tries to put their political opponents in prison. And that's the Democrat Party. And if you don't believe me, look back at the four years of Trump. You may not have loved every policy or every tweet, but tell me who Trump put in prison because they had a different viewpoint of his Tell me who Trump ordered censored or ordered the irs to go after them because they had a different viewpoint of it is. The answer is Trump never did that once, and krets try and censor and ban and silence conservatives every single day. If you're a Jew, wake up because if there's no America, and if Kambala wynns, there'll be no America. If there's no America, there can be no Israel. So even if you love Israel, it's always got to be lookout for America. First. Any Jew votes for Kamala Harris as like a chicken voting for KFC.
Speaker 4: And you Knowwayne Allen root to be an arsonist, set the building on fire, then come back an hour later and pretend you're going to put it out that's exactly what Kamala Harris is doing. And then I got to get on to RFK. But one other comment. I saw Columbia Cornell. I'm sure others some of the Hamas sympathizing students said Cornell and your alma mater, Columbia one Jews to be identified by the Star of David. And I'm thinking, my god, what have we become. And if you're a Jewish student a Cornell, They've bet on your door all hours of the day and night to keep you awake. They follow you to class, they follow you out of school. If you're in Colombia, they beat on your doors, they spray paint your doors with the Star of David. I didn't think in America that would ever transpire to the extent that is going on right now, and it's only beginning. University of Michigan had another large demonstration paid for it directly indirectly by Iran to the stabilize America, the stabilize our colleges where kids are taught how to behave. What I'm watching now is truly unbelievable. The only way to stop it is to elect Donald Trump. How about the rfk uh, let's talk about make America healthy again. Why is it important that RFK Junior has endorsed Donald Trump and how that's going to get him one or two or three percentage points? Went out? Why is that important?
Speaker 8: Well, you know, look, a lot of people wanted RFK Junior. A lot of Republicans were saying for the last three years, they were telling me, way we got to get RK Junior's VP. And I came on your show and I said, I want RST Junior come over to our side. But I don't want him as VP because you've got a lot of liberal views, but he's also got some really good conservative views and we need his brain inside the Trump administration. I think he's great in many ways. I think he's horrible in other ways, so I would never want him as VP, but this is perfect to bring him over and maybe give him some cabinet position, and hopefully I'm hoping it would have something to do with maybe being the health czar. I think I was on your show just last time when I predicted RFK would come over two or three weeks because I was on and I said it would be great if you'd yeah, he'd be HJHS or nationalists to the health director, or if he would be a prosecutor against big pharma to investigate the vaccines or health zar. So it's happening. It's happened, just as I dreamed. For the last year. I kept writing, bring RFK in to Trump's administration, and they're doing it. And I think that you know, if you look at polls, honest polls, there are a few fake ones out there that the media highlights, but the real good ones like Democracy Institute, my friend Patrick Basham. His was the most accurate of two thousand and and sixteen as well, and his lays and most recent pole came on a Friday. He's got Trump up nationwide forty nine forty six, which would be a landslide if Trump would win the popular vote. He win like oral landslide, right and then and then, and don't forget, many Trump people, including me, would never answer the phone for upholster. Democrats are quick to pick up. So I think forty nine to forty six under states, you know that three point lead is really like a seven point lead, an eight point lead, which would be a electoral landslide and also a popular landslide that no Republican has gotten since Reagan. So he also shows in battle ground states, Trump is up by five. I think it was fifty to forty five in battleground states, so he's doing even better in the electoral college where it matters. And then of course he also asked the question who would you rather have? I think it was that your Labor Day barbecue is the question, and it was a I think was a fifteen point win for Trump over Kamala Harris. Who the hell would want Kamla Harris at you probecue?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 8: So my point is that what Oh and he tested RFK voters. They were two to one for Trump. I think it was a twenty five point win for Trump among RFK voters now that RFK has left the race and endorge Trump.
Speaker 10: So it was huge.
Speaker 8: I think it gives kind of an excuse for a Democrat maybe secretly, you know, they can't tell their friends out loud, but in their own bund they can now walk into the voting booth and they can vote for Trump because look, RFK, the Kennedy name is voting for Trump. So I think Kim and Elsey Gabbart are huge. If I'm Trump and I'm gonna recommend this to him. I asked Trump to call me. He called two weeks ago and I didn't pick up the phone because it said no, no caller ID. And then he left the message and said, Wayne.
Speaker 9: It's your favorite president.
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 8: You asked me to call you. Where are you?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 8: I've tried him back a few times and we missed each other. I'll get him. And when I get him, I want to say, listen, I think you want to run TV at day and night starring starring Telsey Gabbert and Robert F. Kennedy and let them appeal to women and to Democrat voters and independent voters. That's what you need, you know, Wayne Rood appeals and Bill Cunningham appeals to millions of conservative patriots. You've already got their votes. But RFK is the Kennedy name and a lifelong Democrat. Telsey Gabbert was a Democrat presidential candidate and a lifelong Democrat and a congress person Democrat. Let them star in the ads and speak for you. Let Telsey tell her story when she went against the Democrats, they put her into airport Hell and named her as a domestic terrorist. Let them tell those stories. Let RFK talk about democrats don't want democracy. They tried to keep me off the ballot. They spent hundreds of millions to keep me off the ballot. These people want nothing to do with democracy, and that's how we win the election. So I think it was huge. I'm a big fan of health freedom. You know, I've never taken the vaccine. I've never worn masks, I never locked down. I'm alive, I'm well, I'm healthy, everything's fine. You know what. I'll take sunshine and fresh air over a COVID vaccine. I'll take vitamins. We're a covid vaccine in a mask. And I'll take working out in the gym every day over COVID vaccine in the mask. And I'll take positive attitude over fear any day. No COVID Germany is going to kill me. I'm healthy, I don't need that vaccine. So it's really not about no vaccines, not anti vaccine. It's about health freedom and choice, my body, my choice. Where have I heard that before?
Speaker 4: Let me thank Let me think how about killing killing healthy babies? That's it? And one on the last thing. Cornell West is a black liberal. I've met him a few times with Smiley. He's got a good heart. But nonetheless, it's come out the last few days that Cornell West was offered money to leave the race, and he made it public what the bribe was from Kamala Harris, which is, we'll give you a job in the administration, which he didn't want, and we'll pay off all your debts, which he doesn't want. Can you imagine what the media would have done if Donald Trump tried to pay off a black guy running for president. That'd be a racial issue. But Cornell West came out and said this is what they offered me, and I said, no, that shows me quite a bit of character by Cornell West. I think he's doing right by that. And lastly, we got to run in about a minute, but you got a great column up about Mark Zuckerberg just confessed in writing and implicated the entire US government in the conspiracy to commit an election interference election fraud. Can you spend a minute on that briefly and tell us what your column is about on that?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't get why the whole country is up at arms. Mark Zuckerberg confessed, and what he said was he complicated the whole US government and the whole Biden right in a conspiracy to commit election interference. It's real election is It's not like Trump. They really did interfere that, you know. They claimed Trump tried with a folk call to Georgia or whatever he did. This was the stealing of the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 4: They did it, they changed right.
Speaker 8: They did it, and they asked Zuckerberg to make sure. And you know what's interesting is the average person just doesn't think. Number One, it's a concession of a massive crime against the United States Constitution and the amyria to people. Number Two, he consessed that they forced him to do it, which means he implicated the whole US government. They could all go to jail for treason. And number three, if they did it to Zuckerberg, why would they have just done it to Mark Zuckerberg. They did it to every single social media Silicon Valley person. They put the screws to all of them. And they did it to the media as well. They went to the heads of ABC and CNN and CBS, NBC. Then they said, you're gonna do it our way, and no report will ever show Trump in a favorable light, and every negative report of Biden will be buried, and the Hunter Biden laptop will be buried. So this was the stealing of the entire twenty twenty election, and they did it, and he just consessed and implicated them. So why are no red state ags going after Zuckerberg and charging it with massive crimes, twisting his arm and saying, you know what, We'll give you full community as long as you rat on the people in the government who made you do this, and then go after the peoplement put him in jail for the rest of their lives. Why because our party is a bunch of whoosies. It's just Democrats have done this terrible thing that Trump and the Jay Sixers and Peter Navarro and Steve Baden, and it goes on and on and they and they use the iras to try torture me for four years under Obama, and we don't do a damn thing to put people in jail that deserve to be in jail for the rest of their lives for doing terrible things to the American people.
Speaker 4: Wayne Allen Root root for America dot com. It's worth the price of admission just for those three columns. And Wayne, once again, thank you for coming on the bill Cunningham Show, and we'll do it again.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Wayne, God bless your Root for America.
Speaker 4: Bye bye, God Bless America. Wow, let's continue with more. They talk about it, about us doing it, but they've actually performed all these tasks on their own. Bill Cunningham with you Every Sunday Night by Billy Cunningham, The Great America. When only touch on this briefly with the Great winn Hella route, but if you go to root for America dot com, the easiest criminal case to prosecute in history is Mark Zuckerberg admitting and writing confessing implicating the entire US government, the FBI, the CIA, Biden administration, and conspiracy to commit election interference and election fraud and extortion in trees and crimes against humanity. That's what happened with his letter when high ranking officials and the DOJ and the FBI told Mark Zuckerberg and other social media company companies not to tell the truth to the American people in implicating the entire US government and election interference. Why is that a big story? Am I missing something? Why is that one of the biggest stories in the world? And why isn't a red state ag One might argue that the money is from Hunter Biden, etc. Into Joe Biden's pocket were largely in Washington, DC or Delaware, and the Democrats there aren't going to prosecute. Why isn't a at state ag gone after Mark Zuckerberg and the Democrats who use fear and favor to spike and kill stories negative about Joe Biden or Hunter Biden. And why is that not a bigger story than what's happening in New York court in about two weeks when supposedly Donald Trump's going to be sentenced. Are you kidding me? Why is this the bigger story? The easiest criminal case to prosecute in history is Mark Zuckerberg being told to do by the Department of Justice and the FBI under Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and he did it. Unbelievable. I'll just continue with more coming up next. As a kar Dansky who was a liberal Democrat. She lives in New York City and she has angst against the Democratic Party. Bill Cunningham, the Great American with you and all great Americans every Sunday night. Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, the issue of transgender rights and women's rights, etc. After the Olympics we had some of the fall to all fallout from that. There were two identified x Y male boxers I notifying as women who beat the crap out of the female boxers and won the gold medals. And the topic has been certainly addressed to force leave by Karedansky, the author of the Reckoning How the Democrats and the Left Betrayed Women and Girls and also the book The Abolition of Sex How the transgender agenda harms women and girls and Kara Dansky. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show and care First of all, a year or two ago, I can recall all the celebrations about fifty years of Title nine. And if somebody would have told those who put together Title nine some fifty some years ago that this thing would be morphed and of what it is today, would they have been shocked or assist this the abolition of rights? Give me your perspective of what's happening was transgender rights, especially with men playing women's sports in the locker room and blurring the lines between male and female.
Speaker 12: It's such an important question and thank you for having me on.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Title nine was enacted in nineteen seventy two. Fast forward fifty years, and the Biden administration in June of twenty twenty two proposed a complete rewrite of title lines implementing regulations. Specifically, what that rewrite would do is redefine the word sex to include the amorphist and sexist and nebulous concept of gender identity. And that final rule. I'm sorry that proposed rule became final in April of this year, and a lot of people are battling it out in the courts, and I can talk to you a.
Speaker 8: Lot about that.
Speaker 12: I do want to make very clear though, Yes, the titles of my book are exactly as you read them. My books exactly as you read them. I'm a lifelong Democrat, and that's part of what makes me a little bit unique in this space. Many of your listeners may not realize it. There are rank and file Democrats all over this country who are completely set up with what party leadership is doing on this. But there's no reason your listeners would have any reason to know that, because most media outlets will not platform those of us who are speaking out against gender identity from the political left. So thank you in particular for having me on for that reason, and of.
Speaker 4: Course, gender identity is a fluid concept. I guess I could identify as a different gender, and there might be as many as one hundred and five or nineteen different genders, and it's self identification. I can identify as a left hander and play golf. But I guess I can identify as a female and take advantage of that. And I would think this is an issue that moms and dads and grandparents and granddads and grandmothers care about. Just a few days ago, a week or so ago, the US Supreme Court and a five to four decision temporarily and only temporarily, kept the status quo, which is to hold back for the time being. What's going to happen with Title nine being redefined? And ultimately it'll be ferreted out and clear away maybe sometime next next year. But the issue of how gender identity? Can you tell me why? Why we're here? Because I'm a conservative Republican slash libertarian. I tend to vote Republican, but I vote for Democrats too. You're a self identified Democrat, and I would assume somewhat liberal. But why don't more mothers and daughters and anties look at this issue? And say what does this mean if a man can become a woman or vice versa, what does it mean for a gender identity? And also sex discrimination, which I guess doesn't exist anymore because if one's gender is amorphous, it goes back and forth, then there is no difference in the sexes. And I'd love title nine. I think it's a great idea. I'm glad it worked out. Why aren't more people grasping on the issue, do you think.
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 12: I just want to agree with you. Gender identity is a ridiculous concept. It's just an absolutely ridiculous concept that has no grounding in reality. If a person wants to have a gender identity, I suppose as they can, but that doesn't make the person not either female or male. Every single one of us, all eight billion of us, are all either female or male. So I just wanted to get that out there. Why don't more speak out? You know, it's interesting a lot of people on the left still don't understand what's going on. That's changing. People are getting educated. You mentioned in the Olympics that was a pivotal moment. But I can tell you that I personally know a woman who is a Democrat whose daughter was competing in the ivy leagues in twenty twenty two and had to compete against Leah or Will Thomas in the NCAA swimming finals in.
Speaker 8: The women's category.
Speaker 12: That was her first exposure to this issue. She first learned about it in late twenty twenty one, and she educated about herself about it, and then she turned around in twenty twenty two and started a new organization.
Speaker 8: Called the Independent Council on Women's.
Speaker 12: Sports precisely for this reason, for moms and dads to get involved in protecting single sex sports for women and girls. A lot of people still don't know, and a lot a lot of people are still scared. Unfortunately. I just want to say, for any listeners out there who are still scared to speak out about this, you can just say right out loud that a woman is an adult human female. People will be mad at you, people will yell at you. You might get canceled. I've been canceled. I've been yelled at by friends and family members.
Speaker 9: That's okay.
Speaker 12: It's perfectly fine just to say the truth right out loud.
Speaker 4: So as we're formed in the womb, we get X and X or X and Y and that's it. There's no x y X or x Y or y y X is one or the other, and that's it. Well, when I hear that.
Speaker 12: Let me let me jump in on this just for a second.
Speaker 8: It's slightly more complicated than that.
Speaker 12: And this is where the issue with what happened in the Olympics gets a little confusing. So generally speaking, you are absolutely right. I understand from doctors I've spoken with developmental biologists evolutionary biologists, the vast majority of the time, every single seatus is either xx or x Y. However, it is true that there is a tiny sliver of the population who have differences of sexual development, which means that they have a slightly different chromosomal makeup other than xx or x Y. That is approximately point zero two percent of the population. That's a legitimate medical condition. Those people who have that condition have really serious medical conditions and problems that they have to work out with their families and their doctors. That's a real thing and that needs to be addressed medically. But that has nothing to do with quote unquote gender identity or quote unquote trans.
Speaker 4: Let's play this out, say ten or fifteen years. So now let's say the US Supreme Court somehow expands Title nines definition to include identity as opposed to sex orientation, whatever it might be. The Supreme Court says, okay, we buy the liberal democratic argument and five or ten or fifteen years that one can self identify as a different gender than one appears to be. Tell me the world say in twenty thirty five, twenty forty, when some little three or four year old girl wants privacy in her high school locker room, or she wants to play sports get in the Olympics, So she wants to go on the LPGA tour and she can't because of males hitting the ball fifty yards farther. Can you play out, Karadansky, What happens if this goes the liberal democratic Kamala Harris way and Kamala Harrison and her type wins the argument? What does America look like in twenty thirty five?
Speaker 12: So if that happens, women and girls will have lost everything we have thought since you know, for centuries to game, we fought for the right to vote. And you know, at the time that we had to fight for the right to vote, everybody knew what a woman was. Everybody knew who was excluded from the franchise. Nobody was confused about what the words male and femalement when women weren't allowed to vote. And you know, by the way, I have made very close common cause with a lot of conservative Republican women who understand that if they have the right to vote for Republicans, they have first way feminists to think to thank for that, And I'm very grateful to the conservative Republican women that I have had the great pleasure to work with over the years and protecting women and girls.
Speaker 8: As a sex class.
Speaker 12: But the other thing is that in the nineteen sixties and seventies, and many of your listeners may disagree with this, but feminists made huge gains for women and girls. So, for example, we set up domestic violent shelters so that women could flee abusive relationships. No one at a domestic violent shelter asks for the political affiliation of a woman who's laying violence, you know, And it was feminists who set up all these things. We set up great crisis shelters, We got the right to have credit cards.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 12: We won a lot of things over the course of the nineteen sixties and seventies, including Title nine all of that is gone if the Democrats in power get their way. And I want to stress it's the Democrats in power. It's not rank and file Democrats who are pushing this. It truly isn't. I have spoken to so many rank and file Democrats who are saying, if the Democra don't change their course on this, I'm just not going to vote for them ever again. Some are saying, you know what, forget the Democratic Party. I'm becoming independent. Some of them are saying, you know what, I've had enough. I'm voting for Trump in November. So rank and file Democrats are not in lockstep with party leadership on this, and part of what is so frustrating. You may have seen that I wrote an open letter to Kamala Harris, who I have met before, and I'm I'm you know, I'm saying, look, stand up, do the right thing at the DMC. Do I think she's going to do that?
Speaker 8: No? I do not. I don't think that for a second.
Speaker 12: But Martina Navertilova, the tennis champ, put my open letter to Kamala Harris on for Twitter, and that means that, you know, several hundred thousand people saw it, who otherwise may not have. And so my hope in writing something like that is not that I'm actually going to persuade Gamala Harris to do the right thing. My hope is that I will persuade ordinary Americans across the political spectrum to take a stand, stand up, stay what is true, and really work together just as ordinary Americans across the political spectrum to get this done. If our leaders aren't going to do it, we need to do it ourselves.
Speaker 4: You know, I've practiced law for many years. I've represented many battered women, generally men that do the battering. I have a wife who's been a great appellate judge, and I look at my little granddaughter and I'm thinking, the last thing I want is for her to be in a situation where she's competing against males in sports or in high school or college situations. I think women are better than men. I think women live longer than men. I think women are better people than men. And the idea that we're going to blur the differentials between male and female to benefit is point zero two, maybe point zero two, at the cost of so many tens of millions of girls and women is sickening. Of course, my wife when she went to law school and her class it was the first class in which the majority of the students for female females dominate in the colleges. Males are the ones who don't graduate in the same rates. Put in the same time, I think men don't mature to the twenty five or thirty years old. Women tend to do it a bit earlier because they're better human beings. Now, having said that, I'm shocked that more liberal females who always vote Democratic are going to look at this issue and say, you know what, Kamala Harris is great. The Democratic Party is correct that one sex is fluid. You can be male one year, female the next, based upon advantages. There's no such a thing. Therefore a sex discrimination because you don't know what gender you're dealing with, you go to the opposite direction. There goes Title nine. There goes all kinds of protections for women that ought to be in the marketplace and ought to be in the law. It's all ruled unconstitutional because there's not a difference. They're all the same. No one's a male, no one's a female, And you move back and forth. Why don't more women figure this out? Care can you tell me that.
Speaker 12: Well, I think that it's not true that women are the brank and file female Democrat voters are in favor of this.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 8: They truly aren't.
Speaker 12: You just can't see it because the media will not platform the liberal women's opposition to this, So it's not in the public eye other than this conversation that we're having right now, which I'm very grateful for. You have no reason to know. There are countless women all over this country who are speaking out in their communities and in their families. They just can't get a voice in the mainstream legacy media.
Speaker 9: So why.
Speaker 12: Because the mainstream legacy media is invested in Americans not understanding that we are actually much more united on this topic than we are divided.
Speaker 4: Is there a political reason? Is it such hatred of Trump and Republicans? Or is it well, what's the motivation to say Gail King, for example CBS Morning, she ought to be right out there speaking loud and crowd about women and girls and they're different, and we have to have sex discrimination laws ought to exist. Title nine means something Nevrat Telovo spoken out, hardly anyone else has.
Speaker 12: Why, So that's when you have to look at the money. And so that's where I want to encourage listeners to visit something called the eleventh Hour Blog literally the number eleven one one phourblog dot com. It's written by a woman named Jennifer Billick, who has done some unbelievably impressive journalistic investigation into the money behind what is pushing all of this. I want everyone in America to become familiar with names like Tim Gill, who runs something called the Gill Foundation, which is based in Colorado, and Rolling Stone has called him a megadowner to the Democratic Party. I want everyone to get familiar with the name John Striker. He's a man who founded something called the Arcis Foundation, which funds millions and millions of dollars worth of quote trans and queer liberation movements. I want everyone to be familiar with the name Martin Rothblatt. He's also a multimillionaire. He runs an organization called Terrorism t E R A s e M. He views it as a religion. He thinks that we can all become completely non sex. He thinks that we can move beyond our biology as human beings. And you know, I start to sound a little conspiratorial here. I realized. But if Martin Rosblatt were just some weirdo typing out crazy, you know, crazy theories on a computer in his basement, I wouldn't be worried about it. But Martin Rossblatt is a multimillionaire who's been featured in New York Magazine. He's been featured on NBC, He's been on Oprah. So this man has influence, he has a platform. He calls himself a woman.
Speaker 9: His name is.
Speaker 12: Martin, he was born Martin.
Speaker 9: He calls himself Martin.
Speaker 4: You get the picture, right, Yeah, I think this is wonderful. This is one thing. As a grandfather and as a parent, I can I believe in this. This is bad. This is bad stuff. And if we legally this issue is lost, that the gains of women since nineteen seventy two are.
Speaker 12: Gone, yes, of course. And also we can't forget pharma, and so we can't forget the scandal of a medical establishment that is putting in entire generations worth its young people, miners and young adults on on hormones and giving them surgeries that are utterly irreversible and that cause permanent damage, including loss of sexual function, lots of reproductive function, bone density laws sometimes long term disease, including cancer, and there's an industry that stands.
Speaker 4: To get it from doing that, and that's called billions of dollars. We got to run. Karen Dancy, author of The Reckoning How the Democrats and the Left Betrayed Women and Girls. Also the book The Abolition of Sex, How the transgender agenda harms women and girls. Once again, Karen Dansky, this is wonderful. Thank you. Get the message out and the truth will set us all free. In Karen Dansky, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Perhaps we'll do it again later in the year, but thank you very much.
Speaker 9: I love that.
Speaker 10: Thanks so much, Thank you, Kara.
Speaker 4: Kara Dansky. Wow, Bill Cunningham, The Grand American live with you every Sunday night. Billy cunning in The Great American, thanks for listening this Labor Day weekend Sunday night. And I also want to thank my executive producer, Danny Boye Danny boy Gleeson for sticking with me. I love doing a holiday weekends. We have a greater I think greater than a million listeners across the country, but also people are traveling thither and fro and gives you an opportunity to hear maybe a different perspective you don't get from mainstream media. One of the most ridiculous things happening now is Arlington National Cemetery, invited there by the gold Star Families, as was Joe Biden, who was literally on the beach and Kamala Harris a mile away, refused to go to Arlington, but Donald Trump went because the families wanted them to be there and to watch the Sunday morning experts on the talk shows twist and turn until the gold Star family show up and say, wait a minute, that's not the way it happened. We invited him here, We're damn proud that he came, and we'll do it again. So also, it is not anyone's fault but Hamas for killing six hostages in their care stolen, kidnapped on October the seventh. It is no one's fault. Israel is the only country in the world not permitted to win any war. This is a war for its survival and Israel must do what Israel must do to save itself from the grips of Hezblah Hamas and the Iranians. Thanks for listening. Once again, We'll see what happens between now and next Sunday Night, but once again, on one thank Julie Talbot and Danny Gleeson for all that they do for this show. Bill Cunningham with you every Sunday Night,