Speaker 1: You guys got sick, so he does.
Speaker 2: He's got a good one. All right, everybody, we are back. We're here back with Jack's the Ripper, and you'll find him on Instagram. He's got a channel on YouTube that I linked also in the description on the previous podcast. You're also uh joined by Dead Eye Two Tongues, and he's going to get into the ins and outs of how he uh earned that moniker and his podcast, a Nearly Dead podcast, and other projects that he's involved in. I know that both these guys originally from Instagram. Every once in a while they throw something cool on my feed, and uh, I get I get fortunate, and I got to I got to meet two pretty freaking awesome people. So there's two. There's there's more than one way to approach what we're seeing here, and I respect both ways, but I think both need to work at Unison in order to make things happen. And uh we'll get into more about that as we go on. But Dead Eye, do you want to started us off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's up? High?
Speaker 3: My name is that I two Tongues. That's my online moniker. I've gone by that for the past four years. I've made almost a video a day for the past four years, kind of embraced being I hate the term, but an influencer. But I try to use the influence that I have for humility, forgiveness, but also awareness. Knowledge is power. I've been at it for a long time, trying to wake people up and not just that give them something to fall back on, like foraging, you know, herbal medicine, canning, hunting, food preservation. Fuck, I even made a piss still, you know, I drank my own piss on TikTok buddy, you know forging videos.
Speaker 2: I think you've had some some mushrooms that I saw you grabbed and I think you were you were planting, ginsing or you're showing how to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jen saying in our area is a is a very very high commodity, and a lot of people have been going up in the hollers and whatnot picking jin saying for a real long time, and uh to the point to where it's it's becoming rare to find, and uh, you know, I find it important to stratify those seeds, bring them out and help repropagate them because bad practice put it in a skinny disposition.
Speaker 2: And I've got some I've got some experience with the canning myself and just the foraging thing. Like any nobody should not have that skill, especially moving forward. I mean, I think it's a good practice just because it gets you in touch with your own DNA and your own history and your own you know, what made you up until now before everything got modernized and we got detached from nature.
Speaker 3: It definitely like helps your uh your your biological like.
Speaker 1: Uh memory, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's a purpose to the act of going out finding things and bringing them back and enjoying them based off of your labor, you know that, like going out and getting that exercise, breathing in that fresh air, you know. And then also I think a lot looms over top of us every time that we take a bite of anything nowadays. You know you you know that you're directly and one intentionally being poisoned.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, And I think I think if anybody lives the process food diet, they're crashing their testosterone if they're a male, I think it's suppressient purpose. Obviously, lots of other problems going on there, but I mean, low test oseron means you gain weight, means you become apathetic means you become more like a lot of times people tapping into the feminism thing and you know, defending the women thing. It's done, you know, in an offhand way to kind of like, uh, you know, it's it's almost it's facetious, you know, it's it's a little disingenuous. But when you get to like super low test user, you're basically a female at that point, and you think, what the one too? And I think that's an issue too, because you've seen people that are gamers that are two hundred pounds overweight, and it's like, that's what they've done to men, you know, for sure, it's pretty sad.
Speaker 3: Well then psychologically as well, you know, convincing men and also especially women that men are toxic and that any sort of biological, natural male trait thinking pattern is a toxic pattern. You know, that's that's pretty demoralizing, you know, And in my opinion, there's been a war on men for a long time. For the war that's coming, you know, they want a masculated, pussified men because they can't fight.
Speaker 2: Exactly one percent. I agree with that one hundred percent. And yeah, the whole the whole toxic masculinity thing like the testosterone or the viking in us, the warrior in us, is what kept mankind going this far. It took people to had bravery that put themselves in front of danger, that protected other people who couldn't or wouldn't or were too weak two or whatever the case may be. Well, yeah, it would not have lasted this long without that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and just like anything, it doesn't. It doesn't take much.
Speaker 3: Like I love nature, and I can take one look at nature, you know, and see that there there's these there's balance, this natural balance, you know, and we've been taken so far out and away from from that, and it's you know, any sort of like idea of a nuclear family and so many people's eyes is just like it's like almost derogatory at this point, and you know, I don't really understand it, you know, like biologies and like it's one hundred percent in every shot of your eye that you have, Like you know, I grow a beard, you know, because I you know, in my ancestry and in my genetics, it was me who would go out and find food and brave the wilderness, you know, and my my partner would be at home protecting in the nest that we built. You know, it's it's biology, you know, where we've just convinced ourselves that we have no history of being animals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they've turned women against men on purpose so that the family structure is destroyed, so that they can pray on children. There's so many aspects of this, absolutely, and you know it's all institutionalized too, so you know that the depth of this cult activity is very deep.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I know right now there's probably already people who they're watching the first like five minutes, that's who are already screaming at the stream like what did you say? You know, like because they're so you know, brainwashed into not even be able to hear it anymore, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And let's turn this over with the Jacks. I mean, I want to hear your input on this, and we're gonna we're gonna slowly roull this into what the fuck do we do about it? But I mean, at first, let's just let's establish who everybody is and get an understanding of our mindsets and what our biggest gripes are.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's here, Jackson.
Speaker 4: My name is Jacks. I'm an author, filmmaker. Yeah, I think all that is true. It's it's funny when you look at all of it, Like I say this a lot, you guys can hear me.
Speaker 1: Good, Yeah, absolutely, Crystal.
Speaker 4: You notice even if there's clearly a white genocide happening, that's not a secret.
Speaker 1: And it's like, why is that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because at first I was like, Okay, we know who it is. It's the Jews, we know that. But then I was talking with someone one day and I was like, well, why would they want to destroy white people if white people benefit them so much? And then I think back to slavery. I was like, that's in there, that's in their thing. They feel entitled to a world of slaves. So who ended slavery? It was white people. So when you go look at all of this, what you see is there's groups for everybody if you're not white, right, and there's even groups for white women. You know, you could be gay, you got a group. You could be trans, you got a group. You could be a white woman, you have a group. You could be a feminist, you could be you know, there's all these groups. Name the group for white men that you guys have heard there isn't money.
Speaker 3: And then they there if you were to look at that from an honest scope, there none of them there, there are, but none of them are good.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, like somewhere for the weakness and trying to make it a strength. A lot of times, like you know, if you have a niche like you're just a either gamer or you're this or or that, then it's like I'm talking about or they do the thing that now everybody's beautiful at any body weight too, that's another fuck up thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I'm saying for for for the white race.
Speaker 3: The only group that we ever hear of are the negative ones, like you know, like racially discrimination groups, things like that, you know.
Speaker 4: A negative one. You know, there's there are some neo Nazi groups that I'm sure they just want to protect their country, you know, and they just don't want there to be a genocide against their people. That's super reasonable.
Speaker 2: And I would agree with met in one way because I think the neo and the Nazi thing put together, it shows an ignorance in the history of what National Socialist Germany was actually about.
Speaker 1: And they were very noble.
Speaker 2: I think when you get to neo Nazi you're talking about a federally created ADL inspired piece of shit that attracts real people to it along with their agents. And a lot of people are angry and they're not really that deep and they don't really have the comprehension skills to care. They just want to aim something at something because that's how their instincts are being manipulated. There might also be in there, more deeper thinking people that found a group and they think that this is all they get and maybe in a place they shouldn't be, And those are usually the people that become the fall guys when the Idel fucks with them or something like that just to make all white people look bad. But I don't don't think it's more like it's a honeytrap in a sense, you know what I mean. It's not really intended to be constructive, although there might be people when they're with those constructive minds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, for sure, in any situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean there's other there's other people out there. I mean, we've talked about Ronstundel yesterday and he and David Cole back in the nineties when to Auschwitz, and you know, they you have a German and you have a Jew by birth talking about how bullshit the history of the of of Aushowitz is just in general by itself that specific place, but all of them in this idea that there was an actual initiative to deliberately exterminate a particular group, and that it wasn't just Typhus starvation because of the terror bombing, and it wasn't it's not even kind of you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, there's but there's been there's been a a paranoia of even like contradicting that narrative for such a long time. It is today's current climate, you know, that is accelerating the exception of you be able to look at it up until now speaking about this at all.
Speaker 1: And ironically ironically yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So so here we are at the forefront of it, you know, finally being able to to speak about discrepancies and inconsistencies within that story, you know, and it's it's not like you know, you you look into history and whatnot, you know, because it's affecting your your future and your current you know, we've it's it's been that's disband you are not allowed to even so much as question. But now there's so many holes in that Damn, there's not enough fingers and toes to plug it up.
Speaker 1: There's got to.
Speaker 3: Be some things answered, you know, and and the rabbit holes it goes down, like leading to Maxwell making the school books.
Speaker 1: We all read.
Speaker 3: And I mean, guys, yeah, yeah, it takes some pipe enough thought to even be confident enough to to speak on to speak on this, and you know, and I gotta say, you know, we welcome to.
Speaker 4: People really don't realize how important history is for that exact reason, you know what I mean, Because if we had the proper history, the ship.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be happening. It wouldn't have been allowed, you know.
Speaker 4: Or someone JFK he was actually a journalist in World War Two. Someone like JFK who was a journalist in World War Two. That's why that wasn't able to happen. And that's why he had the opinions he had because he was fucking right, you know what I mean. But that's really what fucking got me going, because it's like, I want to be a director, so I understand and I truly believe I'm the best of all time, So I know in my head that we have a historical integrity to uphold, you know, we.
Speaker 1: Can go, we could, we could fluctuate.
Speaker 4: But I should only see a gay or a black person in an American movie about as much as I'd see them in real life. That make it realistic. Let's not make it. Oh every white man bad, Oh the black guy with the hero complex. I'm fucking sick of that. That's propaganda. That's not how black people act at all, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean so so much training of the subconscious mind has been attempted and woven into everything for the past.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh god, well COVID.
Speaker 5: COVID was really when when the hammer struck and to white people, they because they know they can't fight a's t haad on, so they got to do it this psychological way. They gotta like, they got to break everyone around that if you if you, I mean, we're all white men, we can feel it.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, minority against us exactly, and everyone.
Speaker 4: Around our children are women, but everything to break us down. But they but that actually is very uh that makes me kind of the reverse of humble, because it's like you got to do all that, you're that scared.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, that's good to know, actually, you know, right amount.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can understand that I've heard I've heard some of I've heard some of your videos talking on such jacks. You know, I've seen your videos on like the conquests and whatnot, you know, just even.
Speaker 4: Day to day life, you know, and day to day life. White people are made out to be something they're not. Like white people at a time, you're gonna have a really easy time, you know, with them.
Speaker 2: And uh, the thing that concerns me now is when we're getting into this holy ship modern age of these data centers and chip plants and everything they're building, because these are weasels. Let's let's let's break it down. There are weasels that are terrified of everything. Their schizophrenic, and they're highly paranoid and envious. That's not a good combination for somebody who has wield as much power as they do. They're creating a surveillance system that's going to be un avoidable, which means you're never going to get close enough to them again to actually put a tent on their side. You're not going to shake chess pieces off the board at some point. You're going to be completely suppressed at all times. And if you so much as fucking think about doing anything in resistance, They're going to know about it. That's the problem that I have with everybody sitting back and kind of letting this come to fruition. They're not there yet, we're in check We're not in checkmate. But if we sit around on our asses long enough, that's exactly what's going to happen. And you know, there's a reason why there's four levels of like highly armed security at these data centers because those are going to be the brains of the AI that's going to control your suppression and your your demise. So if you if people ever get hip to that, understand it, you're gonna get it. You're going to be turned into a grease spot before you get anywhere near pulling a plug. So where where do you go from there? Well, the chips are the ones that are you know, necessary for getting the GPUs and everything else. Are the chip plants as heavily fortified and if not, well then now we know where it's just where the vulnerability is. It's all insane. I'm not saying to do anything, of course.
Speaker 1: But what do you say, what do you think about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, what do you think about the tax revolutions that's happening.
Speaker 2: Do you think so? I see think everything is based on time. Is it too late to for to just be a distraction? Because these people print at will. So it's never really been about anything but suppression when it comes to the fake funny money anyway.
Speaker 3: Right, they got they got us in a vice in the sense that the more they print, the more debt.
Speaker 1: Weoh, you know.
Speaker 2: Got to love that, right, And that's what they've they've created that since the Bank of England with William of Orange and his determination to show his supremacy over James. The second they put that debt on the people and basically still the country out from underneath William of Orange allegedly without his understanding of what was happening. So that was the Swasows. That was the Duchy c India company that was pinking Jews with all kinds of money. They did the same thing with the Federal Reserve. Here, it's like, here's your blank check. We want you to continue to borrow because it's going to be on the people, and that's how we're going to suppress the people for indefinite time. I mean, it's ingenius, It is diabolically genius. So you talk about a lot of paranormal supernatural things on your show, did I I have a question for you? Do you, uh, what do you see dibbik or you know Devaki's COVID backwards? But where do you see dibbik or the disembodied evil spirit? How that applies to some of the things you may see in the paranormal realms, and whether or not you think these are being conjured by these types of cults into our existence or pulled into our realm or whatever. Jackson just went super blitery. I don't know if you're doing that on purpose or not. No, but you're good.
Speaker 3: Don't can you? So is your question essentially like.
Speaker 2: Like do you do you find Like, first of all, yeah, discuss like what you do, what you guys talk, what you talk about, because it's really fascinating to me, Like that stuff interests me. So it does like out of place artifacts and cool stuff like that. But also where do you see things starting like reality bending type shit having something to do with dopation and if are they bringing things in do you think?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I speak quite often about the power of the human mind, and you know, essentially one of the greatest tricks that you know, we've ever had done on us was convincing us that we were anything less than built and designed in the like like likeness of God completely, you know what I mean, Like we have the power to do crazy amazing things, you know, and it's oftentimes flat tired on us that you know, like you know, essentially we're never anything of grandeur, and it forces us to, you know, focus on the negative. And just as much as we can focus on something negative, we can focus on things positive, but we call those things miracles. We live in a world where we are suppressed, we are weighted down, we are weakened. I mean, there's literally spells being cast on us all the time, by these satanic focks all the time. It wears us down completely, you know. But in my opinion, and I've seen this, the human mind is powerful enough to say that there's an old house that is falling apart down the road from you, and it's caving it. Nothing of significance has happened there. Nobody has ever died there, nobody's been axe murdered there, nobody's been.
Speaker 1: Hurt wounded anything.
Speaker 3: It has zero history other than a good family life well over time it starts to dilapidate, it gets taken over by the woods, and all of a sudden, it's scary. You know, it's scary to kids passing by because it looks rotting, dilapidated, you know. And then the parents are kind of egging the kids on with you know, Oh, yeah, that place is haunted because it's got creaky boards they might fall through and all that.
Speaker 1: They're doing everything they can to keep the kids out.
Speaker 2: Well, now, there's so many I've used to play in places like that when I was younger, up in the road from my house in upstate New York all the time. So it's funny because I can picture all of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, But what ends up happening is that we start lending energy of a certain kind to that location. Enough people are now going, I heard that that's haunted, and enough people are seeing it, going, oh it's haunted. Next thing, you know, we are like you know, you know, Dragon ball z Goku put up the spirit bomb. Man, you know, we're doing that, and we and that happens, and we are very much so portals like we are far more powerful than we will ever understand. But we are pulling in energy and you know we are dispensing energy at the same time. You know, we are conduits, so it's.
Speaker 2: Not hard manipulated because we don't know our strains exactly.
Speaker 3: When you start to realize, like how much they use us as literal batteries, like in every way, shape and form, you know, it all starts to kind of make sense. I talk all the time about how vibration is key, Like, you know, everything has a vibration, including thought. Enough people thinking the same way and thinking in unison and pushing you know, an idea or a desire tips the fabric of reality. You know, it alters molecules because we're all vibrating in a sense and we are able to tip outcomes that way. The problem is is that we don't fucking believe in it, because we've been conditioned to believe that we are nothing more than cattle.
Speaker 1: That's it, an insignificant.
Speaker 3: Ball of rock floating hurling through an infinitely expanding universe with probably civilizations and galaxies that are way more sophisticated and do it way better than you, and you fucking suck and you'll never be anything compared to them.
Speaker 2: It isn't that funny how that that follows perfectly. Physics has proved the cabalistic mysticism. Gee, I wonder what's behind the fucking modern science? Could it be cabalistic mystics? You know, you're on a ball, which is basically like saying you're on a hamster wheel. When you're in that state, you have no hope because when no place else to go, you've just beening in circles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're busting those miles today, baby, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Residence is another thing that popped in my head when you were saying that. It's like, it makes me wonder when you see the structures and the pillars and stuff like that. Uh, this kind of goes back to oop art, but in a larger scale. Were these capturing energy of people cramming people into let's say, a not an auditorium. What they call those amphitheaters, and that ampathy they amplify the residents and it's channeled through these pillars in another section, and when you look above, it almost looks like a giant circuit board from up above. And yet they use things like micah that they use in computers now, and the building of these things. It makes you wonder if there was and then then then I have the question, Okay, so this seems like there was a technology that they don't want us to know about. It was probably pretty clean and probably had to do with sonic residence kind of you know, hearkening back to Tesla. But were the people who were running it good or were they terrifying people so that they would all scream in an amphitheater to get some sort of resonance to power some sort of machine. Were they were they torturing people in there, like we don't know what that or were they all singing and a choir together? Like that's part the part that I don't I don't know. I don't know if we could ever know.
Speaker 1: Because of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's a fascinating question, because like it probably was was attempted and used at least once. Either way, somebody was like, we got to see which one stronger. If they knew the power of residence, and they built these amphitheaters and they knew the power of the reverberation and how it vibrated and changed you molecularly, and they used them as healing centers and they were like, wow, that's awesome. You know, the human spirit probably was like, now we got to see what it's like when we do it the other way.
Speaker 1: I guarantee it, guarantee it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and uh, what was I gonna say? There's there's always that the question of why the hell did they take down and melt down all those bells between the little.
Speaker 1: Vibration vibration's healing? So have you ever?
Speaker 3: I think his name is doctor uh Himoto. He's a Japanese molecular.
Speaker 1: Christmas. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. His name just so happens to be like e motion.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's why I thought.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like like a Emoto or like it's like h Emoto or something like that. But you know, whenever you start to apply that to your everyday life, it really it makes sense. Someone walks into a room and they're like, oh my god, I haven't seen you in so long. Like you you hear that and you're like, whoa, that hit me in a crazy way. That's why like a song like in a major scale can make you feel uppy and happy. You know, then you hear a minor and you're like, oh, those same words. If someone someone's like, oh my god, it's so good to see you, you know, if someone's like, oh my god, so good to see you, it's the vibration, because it's the same words.
Speaker 1: Vibration is everything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And like those water crystals prove a lot if we are made and comprised of eighty six to ninety percent water, you know, and we're waking up every day in our brain center, sending out the vibrations and electron signals is reminding itself negative thoughts, you know, just like those water crystals that were told anyone who doesn't know the study. Essentially, you have control and you have variable. In any study, a guy sets up a control, it's the it's water glasses, and like a dozen different rooms and they're all sitting there in the center with the same exact you know, uh you know, uh formation to the experiment.
Speaker 1: The variable, yes, absolutely and all that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The variable is he comes in every day and one he yells at and is like fuck you, I hate you. The other one he's like, I love you. The next one he plays metal music too. The next one he does this, this, this and that too. Right, And those water molecules underneath the microscope they end up taking on like different presences. So the the one that was screamed at, that it was hated, looked really disorganized and putrid and disgusting, and like you just looked at it and you're like, oh, that looks gross. And then you look at the one that was blessed every day, and it looks like a perfect mandala. There's symmetry. Our mind loves symmetry. You know, it's symmetrical. It looks like a portal. You know, it's it's like, you know, the top of a Christmas tree looking.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: People who remind themselves that they suck every single day are literally blessing themselves over and over again in their thoughts, and those thoughts run through our body and it literally changes us molecularly, you know, like how you talk to yourself is how you arrange your molecules, you know. But this also translates into like, say children, for example, if you have a child who's born into a house where every days being yelled at, and you know that that kid has been molecularly hit so many times with negativity that he's essentially you know, he's in the abyss the amount of energy it takes to get him out, you know, and that's that's that's psychopic.
Speaker 4: Soundpicly, it sounds like my childhood. That's that's that's true, dude. I believe that one hundred percent because you always say the opposite of a good kid isn't a bad kid, it's uh are the opposite of a bad kid is and the good kid it's connection?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure it's hard for you to connect whenever you've you know, you've had every reason to be disconnected.
Speaker 1: I've had a lot of that too, man for sure.
Speaker 2: Especially they're reaching out because you're trying to find the balance of the or the because children and everybody is looking for stability, something that like some sort of foundation if if you don't get it from your parents. Those are the people. Those are the fucking people, you know what I mean. So it's like, what do you go and how well is this system designed to scoop up people who have been disenfranchised from their from their families and take them into really bad dark places because they treated them nicely as they were grooming them to do something horrific.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's that's that's a textbook right there of what usually typically happens. But then you know what's also funny, And there's something that Rebecca would mentioned because literally she's has multiple personality and she doesn't understand that she does. And but but when she she had a shitty childhood and all that crap abandonment issues of course, and then you know abusive mother who actually happened to big in a capolistic cult that wanted to sacrifice her anyhow, all that aside, uh, she said that it was her grandparents and that just being with them in certain periods of time and understanding and getting to understand what love actually is and what you know, feelings are and feeling comfortable and safe there that just even just the memory of that and a brief period of time made all the difference from her not becoming like a psychopath or not a psychopath, I mean like a mass murderer, you know what I mean, like like like an actual criminal.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, with with all of that being said in the power vibration and everything, you know, you know, even Jack's talking about how like that all that could have played a giant role into like him becoming who he is and how he is. You know, when you realize that there is like literally and it's all right in our faces, you know, like uh, you know, broadcasting, Like what do they do the spell work? They cast, they broadcast, they're casting from Hollywood. The branch of a Hollywood you know, was used in drudistic rituals for channeling. What do you see when you turn on the tell a vision? It's all there, you know, the news north, southeast and west, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting.
Speaker 3: This vibration that they're pumping through us at all times is designed to frustrate us and make us each one of those kids that was yelled at and screamed at and whatever. It's just in a different form. They're breaking us down mentally, bit by bit. The more that they they you know, ump pumpy ideas that it's still the American dream and you can get ahead.
Speaker 2: And as they pull, that's the carrot on the stick, because it's always been, it's been rigged for a long time to only you know, promote that which reinforces their agenda and the ideals in the negativity that they want to show the world. So if you accidentally are doing that, you might think that, yeah, it's not hard to accumulate shit tons of followers, but you don't understand. Maybe your message is something that's helping them, you know what I mean. And that's why the algo I like to put it in close because I think it's bullshit. The algorithm.
Speaker 1: Give me a break, dude.
Speaker 4: They tell you to be a good person, you know what I mean. They say be good. That really means just comply. Because I tell people you don't have to be good. As long as you're civil, that's enough for society. You don't have to be a good person.
Speaker 3: Really, you want to know something crazy? So my TikTok took the biggest hit view wise, not long ago, just a few months ago, and it was just a few days after Charlie Kirk was assassinated.
Speaker 2: And I looked a little critical. I'm a little bit too much in the beginning because I was like, oh, look another you know Israel guy is whacked you. I wonder why what happens when you play with the devil? What happens to you know?
Speaker 1: Well that was funny you say that, so a.
Speaker 2: Little bit by that. But but but when I first initially heard it, it's like the only thing I knew about him was his pro Israel stand. And then I alerted a little bit more after that, and I was like, all right, I got to scale this back and kind of apologize for my initial response.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I uh oh uh oh shit, what was I saying? Oh, right after Charlie Kirk was shot. So I was I just did this video where because I could feel the you know, the empathy of the world for a moment shift into this you know, infantile state of rage and you know, and celebration.
Speaker 2: And almost right like We're going to galvanize everybody to believe one thing. Oh hate it iron, hate this hate that hate transgenderism that we created ourselves.
Speaker 1: But uh, I was feeling that real bad.
Speaker 3: So I just got on my platform, which on TikTok is is almost six hundred thousand, you know, and I.
Speaker 1: Was talking to people like daily.
Speaker 3: I was making just kind of spooky, haunted content, people really liking it. And all I did was stop and be like, hey, you know, here's my ideology.
Speaker 1: What would happen if we prayed for the devil?
Speaker 3: No, not to the devil, but what if we combated hatred with with love and prayer. What if we just saw like you know, like Vegeta and Goku like blast in their waves at each other.
Speaker 1: Let's see which one wins. You know.
Speaker 3: That's all that vibration talk and stuff coming forward. Like I feel love has a frequency, right, so I may.
Speaker 2: Try to change change the nature of the devil by giving it, but it doesn't have kind of.
Speaker 3: A I kind of get this, this idea, this ideology from when I had an opportunity to sit in front of the dude that shot me and telling me he was a piece of shit and lend all of my anger of him damaging me and wounding me and like, you know, taking me off this planet and stuff. You know, for for a second, like I had a lot of animosity towards this guy. But the feeling of you know, having the ability to send a love ray into his heart was what really like changed my mind and made me have a little bit more of a different, you know, ideology. But what what I'm what I was getting at was whenever I got on TikTok and I said, hey, maybe we should just try to pray for the devil. You know, we don't ever we don't ever hear that, Like, hey, I pray the fucking God that you change your ways. You know what I mean, if you believe in God, you believe if there's a chance that that could possibly work, right, and it's not hurting anything to not do it. So I'm sitting there like, hey, we should probably pray more, you know, we should probably try that, and we should probably push, you know, and try to pray for this thing that's causing us so much grief. We pray that it changes its ways. Well, TikTok threw the hammer on me. It obliterated my platform. It made it to where I have zero outreach, none like none, It like I'm lucky to get ten thousand views out on a post after two weeks of posting when it used to be before that post, two hundred and a hundred thousand was normal, you know.
Speaker 1: And then and then here was the thing.
Speaker 3: TikTok hit me with a community guideline violation for violence on a video where I was talking about peace and love and anything but violence. And I was like, well, I never even mentioned it, So they hit me with it, and I appealed, they doubled down.
Speaker 1: You got to be eighteen to watch that video.
Speaker 3: Now, Why why would a big, massive social media platform make that video the video that that wounded, that wounded me and made me a target like this guy shut his voice down. Is what he's saying is it's because there's power in prayer. You know, it's it's huge. I don't think people understand like how powerful it is. And it doesn't have to be to your Christian deity or like you know, your your like Hinduism or whatever. It can just literally be like I believe in something right now, we have to believe that we can navigate ourselves out of the shithole.
Speaker 2: Like well, Jack, I want I want to hear your input on this. For the same reason that the intense and the and the emotion and the you know, the casting of your own you know, will and your love or whatever feeling you have onto the ice crystals has an effect, so too does the prayer. But I but I also want to say this too, and I think we should get into this. At some point. I have to step away for just two seconds. I'll be back and you guys can discuss this and I'll be right like super bad.
Speaker 1: But problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, My problems with institutionalized religion is that they they co opt and they hijack spirituality and you are one to one relationship with something that's guiding you and whenever you do something good, the Christian is always default saying well, thanks to God, I could have only done with that. It's like you're you're disempowering yourself every time you're doing that, and you're actually saying that, but but it makes it sound like you're you're you're you're giving it to God and that's gonna But really it's it's it's more of a concept then what you would feel connected if you weren't putting it the filter through the medium of the church. So if you had a one to one, you would know that that is you and you as you are it.
Speaker 4: I think myself and God, you know, you could say both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you're made the likeness of them, you know, like.
Speaker 2: And I just call it the benevolent Creator. And I think when I when I think about it's like we have a tether. If you have empathy, if you have a concept of good, you know right and wrong, then you have a tether. If you have empathy and love for like your child, then you have a tether to this higher thing. If you do not, and you're indifferent to your own actions, it's probably something that happened. Either you made a choice, you fucked around black magic. You did something harmful to an innocent like a child, and God just took that extension quarter and it was like and he's like reeling it in. He's like, fuck you, you're done. It's like you've gone to are you know. And I don't know if those people are people you can bring back. I think they've been embodied by something else at that point. That's why I brought up the dibik or whatever. They're either hollow, they've like they've made themselves by accident, maybe like a no non player character, because they don't have that connection to something else. They're kind of like a hollow ness call high licks, which would be like a piece of wood, whereas high lich numa and psychic psychic was the middle ground where you could you could grow your soul to a to a pneuma. But the high lich was just basically dead wood. And it's funny that the Greeks that far back would have a term that kind of equates to NPC. Now, it's like we always knew we were in some sort of fucking you know, there's there's too many extra people here that are just reinforcing the belief system of the matrix, you know what I mean, it's kind of interesting. Yeah, I'm gonna let you guys talk for a second. I'll be I'll be back in a moment. But on the religion, and let me let me ask you this. At what points do you think it's helpful? And what points do you think organized religion as a collective is suppressive of mankind's survival against this evil? And how they how they manipulate their flock to oh you know, I mean you can go to the you have to be a Christian Zionist in order to be a Christian type of thing. You can do that, or you can go to the direction of like how do they steer your energy back into the dirt basically rather than let you feel something true and spiritual?
Speaker 1: Is Is that what you want us to think on while you're gone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you guys go do what say, you do whatever you want. But I just want to prot, you know, put that out there and and then see if there's anything you guys want to want to talk about. I'll be back in Like, seriously, two.
Speaker 3: Seconds, what up, homie? What up making this creepy baby dom thing? That's I'll show you later tattooed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think none of that's pot I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I think, like obviously I can't fully connect to a religion because I'm a psychopath. But like obviously I know, like I'm a white American, Christ is king and it needs to stay at Christian country. I think that like my kids, you know, I went to put I think, I think, I think, yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 3: For first off, like I think anybody who is following h or essentially Christian, you know, they're they're part of an organized religion, and that is literally against the teachings of Jesus. The last thing he would want is a fucking flock, you know what I mean. He wants a bunch of free thinkers.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: He was telling us all the Kingdom of Heaven is within us. Like I'm not, like I'm a follower of Christ. I believe in Christ's consciousness, you know what I mean, Like, I don't. I don't believe that you have to do certain things. I don't believe that you have to like read the Bible. In my opinion, the Bible is your heart. That's that's literally what it is, you know. So to answer his question, you know, I genuinely you know, how does organize what do they give us?
Speaker 1: Whatever they gave us organized religion to depress us?
Speaker 3: Man, you know that that is a depression tool, right, you know.
Speaker 4: So I'm not gonna I haven't thought about that enough to even you know, have an opinion on I just know that, like, uh, like more what we were talking about the other day, like if I'm a psychopath and I think Christ is king, or if I was, you know, and I can't really fully be religious, but I was made in the image of God. I think someone like me was is the type that would be a crusader, like and I think crusaders go to heaven. I think violence is very necessary if you're protecting like a religion or a culture of people.
Speaker 1: Like I don't think there's any way around it. I think we need more of it, if anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's that's respectable, you know what I mean. Like, like, you know, that was one of the best conversations I hadn't uh one that him and I had yesterday over the phone kind of talking a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, same and same to you. You know what I mean. I value your your your unique thinking, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like you, you're a fun person to bounce uh ideas and theories and things off of because you have such a unique disposition.
Speaker 4: And really this law like I can't do it another way, you know, or else.
Speaker 1: It's just like.
Speaker 3: It's it's nice to meet somebody who's completely capable of taking the emotion out. So it's completely logical most of the time. Although I don't agree with everything, but most of the time I can tell you're coming from a complete logical stance, which I'm like, wow, that's rare as fun.
Speaker 2: And how it could be a I mean, there is a need for both people execute and and like you need the people on the front lines. I mean, think about it this way, and this is this is why I want to kind of bring this up while you both were here. And it's not to pick on anybody, but I want to, like you guys are familiar with like the movie Straight or the TV show Stranger, things like the Demi Gorgan, Like if you ever played like a video game, horror video game or watched a horror movie. When like you see demonic shit coming straight at you, the approach is not to try to reason with it and to try to get it to change its ways while it's about to tear you and your family apart into pieces and you know, torture you for endless eternity. It's fucking kill it right. Well, I think that a lot of the things that we're seeing in this world right now is the ramping up of and the conjuring utilizing technology like d wave computers and thrown and shit like that to bring and break open portals to bring if you want to call them, like the the love crafty and old ones or some other presence in here, so that they don't have to do rituals and complex seances and ship like that anymore. They can use technology to bridge that gap and empower themselves to harm us. And they don't know what's going to happen with that, but they don't care because in their mind it's like a suicide mission that they're that's committed to it. And that makes me wonder if they're already parasitically taken over by some sort of like you know, possession or not, that they would be just gung ho to this. But and you know, a lot of it has to do with judaism laws, that has to do with the capitalistic aspects of things are people, Yet you reason with I think those are the people that you treat like the fucking demon. I have to be able to do that.
Speaker 3: I have thought about that, being somebody who would rather never kill. I've I have thought about the mystical side of things, where like, do people get to the point to where they're so wretched that.
Speaker 1: They are they are no longer? You know? Because honestly, if I was, you can't see.
Speaker 3: I can't take in life. But let me tell you, I'll take a demons. Oh hell yeah, you know, like and I think that. But to answer your question, that is something that sits on my conscience quite a bit because I look at somebody who wakes up every single day and is like, Okay, a decision that I'm going to make two o'clock today is going to be the fate of ten million people. Fuck those ten million people. That person Demond, Like, that's demonic as shit, that's it. But I just need the sign that it is what it actually is, man, like, you got it?
Speaker 1: You got a quarterback? You know that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And Jack, you know, I think I think I think he makes a good point too, because what the fuck if it's demonic, If it's diabolical. Of course, it's going to present things to you that look on the surface like they're demonically evil because they want you, they want to catch you. They want you to do the ultimate thing and fuck yourself over. And I think a lot of this, like I don't know if everybody has ever heard of rusting his darters, the Black Awakening where they're talking about how like they send out the signal or whatever. Of course it could be a vaccine or whatever, but it flips people and they have like superhuman strength and you just start tearing the shit out of everybody, and then a tone is played and they go back to normal.
Speaker 1: But they also commit suicide vibration through oh go figure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so the people who are easily corruptible at that point, they weren't them. And if you were going to protect yourself, you don't let Grandma the old lady into your house because she's got a knife in her back and you know, behind her back. So do you do you take the shotgun to her? Or he just keep the door shut. I mean it's like, yeah, I know right, you know what I mean? And it makes me wonder if they hijack people with these shots will they make it so that or with the technology, the chips and shit like that, will they make it so that you yourself are trapped inside yourself and your body is doing something that you can't control and they make you harm your own loved ones.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I guarantee you well, I guarantee whatever it is, the sadistic focks will make it hurt as much as they possibly can. They want you like, they harvest that that same energy that's good. And I mean they harvest that shit.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They like the woe and pain and sadness. You know they I'm telling you, they feed off of it. Yeah, but they put it on us.
Speaker 4: And now I I'm harvesting a lot of it, and I'm I look forward to putting it back on them a.
Speaker 1: Lot to give them a taste of what they've been doing. It.
Speaker 4: They've earned it, They've really earned it beyond I feel that.
Speaker 2: And I also want to let radio Zach here answer ask his question, and this is to you Jack's and he's not he's not being he's not being like. It's not an aggressive question, It's an honest question. He says, I'm interested in how you call yourself a psychopathic? Now, it's the significance of this being a white nation under Christ. Isn't that proof for you aren't a psycho? But also in the same sense that I understand that you feel the three hundred and eighty thousand or whatever the actual number is of the children under five, Yeah, a.
Speaker 4: Parent, so I had like my children. I love my kids like And that's another thing people are Does that mean you're not sacrificed. That just means you don't know enough about it, honestly, right, And that's definition of psychopaths can feel emotions. I can feel emotions for myself mainly or what I view as an extension of myself, or sometimes if I want to have empathy personally, I can flick it on if I just am in a good mood, but if I'm not in a if I'm in a bad mood, I wouldn't make that same decision.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Knowing that it should be a christ country is fucking common sense. That is logic, and there's no like emotional or religious attachment to that whatsoever. It's just like I'm confused on the what what was the question again?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, Yeah, And he says significance of being a white nation under Christ.
Speaker 1: Isn't that proof?
Speaker 4: Honest, that's just that's just logic because the significance of it being a white nation under Christ, it means it will stay. If it's not that, then it gets destroyed. Everybody knows that if it's not that, I don't mean white nation, America wouldn't be America without diversity. I'm well aware of that. I'm not like one of those, you know.
Speaker 2: But let the leaders lead and let don't let them let be ill equipped take over.
Speaker 1: You know, well, not even that.
Speaker 4: But it shouldn't even be a question whether to the white Europedian descendants that built the country are a you know what I mean, a minority. That shouldn't be a question at all, you know what I mean? But yeah, no, to answer your question better, it's just like, or to sum it up, it's like, yeah, I don't have any like emotional attachment to it, but I can see it. Because that's another thing too, Like I have cognitive empathy. I don't really have like regret or you know, guilt or much empathy, but I have cognitive empathy because you have to know how someone else feels in order to even manipulate them. So that's like step one, you know. So I know how.
Speaker 2: And going back to like what you you had alluded to in the past is that you had the two figures in your life that were supposed to be the nurturer is kind of not not showing that and doing quite the opposite. So as a as a what do you call it, like a survival mechanism, and you kind of had to be able to be selective about your empathy and be able to hur That was something that you had to do because if you extended the hand wrong because you you were eager or yearning for that love, you got to be very selective that you didn't get a thrown back in your face or fucked over it and manipulated because of it. So you were you were dealing with basically a psychopathic type of environment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the same thing that happened to me give or take in a different way, happened to my mom, happened to her and then happened to her mom literally all the way up, so it just went all the way down, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I'm just like, didn't make the cycle, but it sounds like you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, but that's the thing it's like, I bet you I have much. And this is the thing, this is what like people have dated me say too sometimes or at least recently, they'll say, like, it's it's really the action. So it's like if if you can look past the fact that I can't feel the way you feel about me, but I can sometimes. I mean, what's the average husband say, happy wife, happy life. So that's you telling her what she wants to hear. That's actually more psychopathic than me saying, hey, I'm a psychopath. I can't love you. I can just rather you be like I'd rather be here than not, you know what I mean, Like that's my version of love.
Speaker 2: Right, And yeah, I mean I can imagine it being really hard. First of all, there's too many things wrong with everybody that we meet these days anyway.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing too, Like being psychopath doesn't mean evil. So if you can have like if you're somewhat and obviously not every psychopath is like intelligent or there's it varies, you know, or there's I'm like, there's smarter psychopaths than me, obviously, Like but I'm just saying it just seems like people think like psychopath means evil and incapable of like a life when most psychopaths, like probably ninety nine percent of them, live normal lives and you'll never know that they're psychopaths because of that reason, and they're less likely to commit violence than a normal person.
Speaker 2: And even though I don't I don't buy into the gene aspect of it. We talked about the worrior gene being rebranded as psychopath these days because of the same reason. They're trying to put down the toxic masculinity. And you know Sovietism and it is basic psychiatry and so or Bolsheviks Olvietism or or you want to call it Francis, because that's what Stigmund Freud was. He came from a family that Francis are known for abusing their children and passing them around as well as their wives and doing all kinds of fucked up shit. So that's the guy who's going to tell us about etipis complex, Like seriously, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean, his name, his name echoes in history now, you know, as the weirdo.
Speaker 1: He deserves to fucking be right.
Speaker 2: And yet we're still stuck with you know, the United Nation calling nationalism and patriotism a mental disorder, and that would mean that they have all the grounds to discredit you and also take you out of society when you become a problem that resists them.
Speaker 3: Well, they're trying to make it easier and easier right now. Now it's a matter of you know, the things that you like on your phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a domestic terrorist now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, fucking crazy, ain't it?
Speaker 1: The old the old bait and switch that was a.
Speaker 4: Reaccusation as a confession exactly all that domestic terrorists is absolutely fucking wild. Yeah, that is crazy, especially when there's real domestic terrorism happening in our government. That's funny, especially with the last administration toting it as you know, like the New Way Forward and all that shit.
Speaker 1: And then man, they're good at what they do.
Speaker 3: They like I always tell people, you know, they're like, do you vote, and shit, I'm like no, Well why why wouldn't you know? I'm like, I am well aware that these these people you know, in power can pluck the best writers out of Yale to make House of Cards with Kevin Spacey, but they can also write a fucking script for the whole world to sit back and watch. I guarantee it, you know, and they prove that they do that shit, all these people being like, oh man, cern like they must have flipped it on because you know, the Simpsons yet again predicted something. It's like, no, they're just rubbing it in your face that it's all written man.
Speaker 2: And yeah, mag Graening's on the fucking list for Epstein Island. It wasn't big because he was. He was he was some sort of freaking Nosher damis because he was he was in the circles of people who who make shit happen. He knew what the game plan was or.
Speaker 1: Man, you know, it's it's probably the obvious.
Speaker 2: The most simple sensor for sure. And you know, when you go into when we talk about kabbalistic you know, overtones and things with this, with this also implies and what it means. It's like this the luring Cup, Kabbalah Isaac Luria, and this is where you get, you know, sabotine Frankism out of and then Zionism is actually just rebranded Frankism. So if you ever want to know what Zionists true intent are, see what Frankists were, because they were absolutely fucking horrible human beings who inverted everything, and that's where we are. But also I was I was circling back to something there I forgot what it was them.
Speaker 4: That's what it just like seems to be the only I mean, like, this is the thing. I don't think, Like just because I'm saying I know that violence is the answer doesn't mean I think.
Speaker 1: It like should be or if I'd rather it be than And.
Speaker 4: I don't really care either way.
Speaker 1: I just know I'm coming back.
Speaker 4: There's no actual other way that it will change, and I'd be open to hearing it, but I don't think there is one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean just unplugging and pulling yourself out of you know, compliance with the system. That'll only work up until the data center is again. Because when you have to feed your child and you're not you're not playing ball, or you're coming out of your you're expanding past your jew fencing area that you're supposed to live in, they're gonna shut down every means that you have. So you're gonna have to be compliant to them and obedient, otherwise you're not gonna be able to feed your child, you know what I mean. Like, that's that's that's what we're heading So it's I understand, pulling yourself out of the system, not buying things, becoming more you know independent, don't buy their food. And if you poison yourself, that's great, that's a great idea. You know, don't drink your tap water and all that shit. But but also at some point you don't you don't make gas, you're gonna need gas, you know.
Speaker 1: You're gonna help.
Speaker 4: They can just come there and take it. Like they'll be like, do something about it, you know what I mean, they'll just take it. They're not gonna Kalestine. They'll do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And and and that's the that's the thing too, you know, preparations and having like you know, stock of things, and that's that didn't it didn't slow down the Bolsheviks. Like the Bolsheviks, they didn't have technology, didn't have drones, they didn't have freaking surveillance everywhere. They were able to find farmers out in the middle of fucking nowhere and still murder them and take all their ship. And that was that was eighty years ago. Eighty eighty well ninety five years ago actually, So I mean, I don't think they're gonna have a hard time finding people who think that they're out in the sticks and are gonna be safe. They're gonna target them first because independence is and it is a is a direct threat to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Example, Yeah, I live in apple Achia and we've always had a heart on for authority and alphabet agencies and such. But the way that they've been doing us, because they know that, is they've slowly, like, for example, Norfolk Norfolk Southern up in Pennsylvania derailed to train into the water supply, like in a strategic area that would poison all the waterways from you know, all the way up north through the Ohio River and like into the aquifers and all the you know, well water and shit.
Speaker 1: They know exactly what they're doing, that's what they you know.
Speaker 3: And then you look around you you think all these wildfires are accelerant's.
Speaker 2: Been sprayed down to make things more combulsible for fucking decades.
Speaker 3: They know that where there's a will, there's a way with humanity in general, you know, and then you have these specific areas like Appalachia and stuff where you know, me and Cody were laughing because they were like, oh, well they drop an e MP, you're not going to be able to do, and they listed off like five things, and we were.
Speaker 1: Like, we have all that, Like we could do all of that shit.
Speaker 3: You know, we all have woodstoves and we all you know, we would we'd be good, you know.
Speaker 1: But the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: I think that the the they say that if the electric grid went down, ninety six percent of the population would be gone within a month.
Speaker 2: That kind of show how fucking well I mean, I don't know if that's true, but that goes to show how dependent people have become on modern convenience. Well, I think that that's also the weather and destroy them like that.
Speaker 3: I think it's a brainwash tactic that it's to get you to not understand the power of community. You know, everyone thinks like oh, you know, don't get me wrong. Cities and shit where supplies get desperate quick and violence is the way to go because it gets you a kingpin status real quick and gets you the fuck out of there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I guarantee that it's going to have a whole different method out there. But here, like we have Amish communities, we have you know, like we're super used to that shit.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Our area would just band together, put its seeds and ship together, teach the kids foraging and stuff because they're not gonna have iPads anymore. You know, we would, we would band together. That's That's why they poisoned all of our ship. That's why they fucking started doing all sorts of unethical stuff like spray and ship on our road sides, like stuff like slowly poisonous glyph estates, things like that, you know, just all giving us cancer and ships.
Speaker 2: You know, you want to acetate that they've been dumping in all this stuff like that. They talk about zombie deer and these these bunnies that have things growing out of them, that's all because of somebody's intervention. It's not just some magical bullshit. It's not a virus. It's some chemical threat in that environment that they deliberately did.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they have it.
Speaker 3: They have an outbreak, you know, of zombie deer season every single hunting season, right, And I think a lot of that is like.
Speaker 1: You know, somewhat to get you to get you.
Speaker 3: Now, any door deer that you shoot, you're gonna be like, like, how much of it is actually implant like implemented? How many zombie deer are actually walking around out there? Versus like our idea, Like fuck man, the media told me again that if I get a deer, more than likely it's going to be bad and I can't eat it, like it's all psychological shit, man.
Speaker 2: And you could if they wanted to show, like like if they're showing proof and they're constantly using the same frames over and over again by something in emaciated deer or a deer that's been malnourised for long enough period of time is going to exhibit the exact same things because they're nutrient efficient and they're going to have some sort of disease developed from that, and then they're gonna be like, oh, that's a zombie deer. It's like, oh, is it really that? Or is it just because that's what naturally happens when things are starving, you know what I mean? And then they'll play that over and over again, but as long as they can sell it, and then to me, that's like that Michae Lacino mind worship again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there is something strange, Like I mean, for example, like you know, now there's a form of lime disease like made from what I understand, don't don't quote me on it.
Speaker 1: But I mean, from what I understand.
Speaker 3: Bill Gates designed to give people a meat allergen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, who fucking voted you into that position? First and foremost, dickhead?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. But like that just goes to show you when those zombie deer, the ones that are.
Speaker 3: Infected, I guess the first place they go a water, a waterway. They fucking essentially throw themselves into fucking water. So now all the other deer are now going to drink out of this water. It's it's engineered. Man, that shit just fell from fucking heaven. And just God was like, no, that's yeah, that's new, that's that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Gets's dad was involved in being like an advisor, council or whatever you want to call it for the Rockefeller. So if anything has to do with destroying mankind via you know, health, via via medical via misinformation of what's good and what's bad, of course he'd be in vaccines. Of course he would be involved in that because he's carrying on the Rockefeller tradition of the eugenics program that was laid down by Mathis and uh and Malthus, I should say, and and basically propagated by the Darwinian concept too, Like all that was was the hijacking of man is dirt, their material, there's no soul, you know, fuck God, God's dead and it's a it's just it's just a race to the bottom after that, and we just got to get rid of the non essential humans.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the way you Yeah, that's that's the way they He definitely puts it out there. You know, what's the more likelihood that Bill Gates is into vaccines because he wants to heal everybody, or that he knows he's going to be making a lot of people really sick. It's obvious at this point, and we just got to eat it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean why would why would Africa kick him out like it was, I don't know if it was Nigeria, so somebody came out India out too, because it was he was sterilizing everybody. Yeah, it was that was that was what the vaccine was doing. It was sterilizing the females.
Speaker 1: Yep, fucking wild. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What do you got to say on this, Jacks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely think that's all true. I think it's even worse than we think too obviously, like the McDonald's shit, I think all that's probably true, Like it does. It really doesn't make sense, how fucking I haven't like fully.
Speaker 3: Thought of this, But you're talking about the COWI equation, No way. I was working on that the other day. Nine hundred thousand cows are slaughtered a day. There's one point three or one point six billion cows on planet Earth. But then you also you also have to think, you know, like the old leather there, so the burgers, what did it come out too? It was like six oh yeah, there's that number again. Six million, uh fucking burgers sold to day just by McDonald's, just by McDonald's, and then you have four millions sold by Burger King and the lesser chains it equals up to. I think it was about it was it was actually it made me go, wow, the other chains really don't sell nearly as much as McDonald's because I think it ended up being like nine million or something like that.
Speaker 1: No, ten million, something like that.
Speaker 3: But that's a lot of burgers, man, and that like I was doing the equation and my brain got tired. But it really doesn't seem like there would be that many cows, especially if you're going to slaughter nine hundred thousand a day, how much would you have to have.
Speaker 1: Birthing the same time?
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, it's wild, but I mean Texas alone holds two hundred and ninety two million cow you know, like that would last, but at the rate that we consume it, that would last pretty much two hundred and ninety something days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know a lot of questions.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people saying that they're finding some surprises in their their burger here.
Speaker 2: Late, especially the nugget the press meat bullshit like that. They said that that's mostly synthetic. That some people think that more gellons is a thing, and that that comes from the chicken nuggets that they see the little black freaking like veiny things inside the chicken, and that's that's an indicator that it's some sort of synthetic thing as well. I mean, the best thing to do is to avoid shit like that. But I mean, yeah, when you look at the type of like there used to be this thing about the pink go do you ever hear about that when it comes.
Speaker 3: To lime, they tried, they did that whole thing of debunking it. They like they're like, no, look, this is how it's actually done. That pink slime was something else or whatever. They went on like a whole debunking campaign of it, because you know, so many people were pugnated when they.
Speaker 1: Saw that shit.
Speaker 2: I remember back in ninety whatever, I was fifteen at the time. The controversy back then was that McDonald's was going to auction purposely buying cancerous and disease cause because they were cheaper and that. Yeah, and that's Steven rolled into Yeah it's probably kids now they yeah, yeah, it's probably people.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, now, they probably just make the diseased fucked up cows, like they don't give a ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah either lab grown if it's not people, it's lab grown for sure. But I'll be I'll give it to him.
Speaker 1: It is good.
Speaker 4: Regardless of what it is. That's something we can't we be fucked there because we got admit.
Speaker 2: I'm a Carls junior guy myself. I like the smoked taste. I don't I'm going down for rather the big Donald's stuff. But Burger King's got to smoke these smoky taste. But Carl's junior out here, I don't know. Not everybody has them, but they're actually pretty decent.
Speaker 1: I get real sick when I eat fast food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I only buy the patties. Also, I don't buy the bread. I just get the large patties from Carl's Junior, and I just eat them like a stack of pancakes and like style.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Do you think it's in our food? Do you think that you think that's why?
Speaker 1: I think it's funny.
Speaker 4: Just like two minutes when we were we were talking about the Jews and all types of shit, but the McDonald's thing. As soon as we started talking about that, like two or three minutes ago, my life went down on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh, you're you're rebroadcasting.
Speaker 4: Well, I was trying to go a live on TikTok, But I don't think that's why, because I was doing it for like maybe ten minutes or something like that, and then right when McDonald's got brought up, I was like, huh.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Yeah, they shot me down on TikTok before too, saying something I don't remember it was. I was that was talking, and I guess, I guess I'm just one of those racist white people. I said something wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're watching at all times. At all times they do that, they fuck with my Patreon and stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, you know, I got down for Patreon and it held me I was running a hate group. And back back then I had one guy and it was a three dollars a month, and he said that they said that I was running a hate group with with the with my proceeds, I'm like, for three dollars a month, you can't get slightly miffed with that?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Hate?
Speaker 2: Hates kind of too strong of a fucking emotion for three bucks. You know, it's a purple haired ashole or somebody complained about something I did on some other platform and I hadn't even been talking about the Jews back then. I had mentioned that something positive about Putin and how I didn't like the Bolsheviks and stuff like that. But that's about as deep as I went. And I think maybe they were like, yeah, that's enough. But now I'm back on it, just as a different name.
Speaker 3: Watching the world wake up and see the history of the Bolsheviks is pretty pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, just think about it. They wouldn't have existed it wasn't for us already being taken over because we funded our goal twenty million dollars. That's just in one shot, and who knows what that would be now, twenty million in gold in nineteen fifteen, Right, that's a whole lot different. And we supported them through World War two. It's we were already done. We were already gone. America was toasted. If we were doing something that was that against us. If you think about it, if America still was America back then, anyone who had a strong nationalistic, self preservation European mentality would have been an ally, not someone to bomb and then say that they did a protocoust for the next eighty years. Yeah, you know, we wouldn't have bond Libya. Goaddafi was fucking awesome to his people. You know, he was looking for Africa with that irrigation that would have brought Africa up online and maybe maybe IQs would have even approved.
Speaker 1: At that point. They all had one thing in common, man central bank.
Speaker 3: They didn't have a central banking system, right, They existed outside that existed within the gold standard.
Speaker 2: And all we've been doing is helping these demons acquire those and destroy the nations that were beneath it. And the running out of uh, the running out of projects for us to complete. So when that's done, we're done because they won't need us any more.
Speaker 1: You know who else doesn't have a central mite? I think Venezuela.
Speaker 2: Venezuela, they ironically and Iraq.
Speaker 3: Ye know, I've seen your your little signs.
Speaker 1: They're showing with.
Speaker 3: There's only like a few left like North Korea, Iran, but one there to get Syria.
Speaker 4: Didn't they get North Korea? And again, I was saying this the other day with someone. I was like, dude, I don't believe. Again, I don't buy the Putin ship. I don't think Putin's bad. I don't think even Kim Jong UN's bad. I think that's just propaganda. I think, and it makes sense. It's like he was right, like you do have to have to have a new card. They'll just do the They'll fucking do whatever they want to you. That's the reason they won't do that ship with Kim Jong unis just simply because he hasn't knew he never even has to use it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys ever see that the nuclear testing videos from way back in the day have been proved as fake.
Speaker 2: I have like, like what happened to the camera is usually the first question people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the camera.
Speaker 3: Why did that car appear behind the behind the little barn right before the blast goes off? How did how did the camera not move at all? Why was it just sitting there? You know, a lot of there's there's a lot of people and myself included, that challenge the idea of whether nukes are even real or not. Like I said, there's there's, there's power and like the casting of these of these spells and words. You know, all you have to do is look, hey, I mean they did it to the moon landing. Everybody at one point was like, goddamn, look at us. We're on the fuck moon, you know. And people believe that shit like a nuke the same thing. They're always like, oh, they're doing nuclear testing and shit like that, but what we don't see it. They're like, we do it under the ocean. Do you get fucked?
Speaker 1: Oh? You do it under the earth.
Speaker 3: No you don't. I don't think there, I really don't. I think they're a fear tactic.
Speaker 2: It's solid fuel rocketry. Also like it had its birth with Jack Parsons, For christ sake, he's the one who came up with the concept. So you know, there's there's some people that say every time they do a launch, even with SpaceX and stuff like that, it's it's part of a ritual that they're conducting and they're they're doing that in conjunction with the launching. And a lot of people also and I agree with this one. I think there is a firmament. I think there's a reason for why things can't go certain distance and why things are staying out of it. I think that's why the push for all this technology and magnetism with the SERN it is like a giant magnet, right to try to and and what they were doing five thousand years ago, conjuring things into themselves because there is a there is a a natural barrier. You want to call it God, you want to call it whoever. We don't know what happened in the past out of here.
Speaker 3: A lot of people you know that, Like, I think the firmament is essentially like just God's handy work in in the periodic table of elements, you know, like there's in my rather than it be like this dome that they built out of like steel or some ship like that, you know, I think that it's it's more of like a uh like chemical density.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah enough. I wouldn't I wouldn't be shocked.
Speaker 2: Honestly, there's more more more land masses somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would not be shocked at all to find that out. Well everything where the Rothschilds live. Do they just live in a normal Niceitland?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I know they have they have. They have a switch a lot of places in Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Which.
Speaker 2: Is always neutral, and nobody ever attacked Switzerland because there's Rothschilds up there.
Speaker 4: There's get their main house is probably like something crazy dude, like they have all the money in the world, like.
Speaker 2: They Well, in my strategy, that's who we take out first. It's we go we go for their I m f by give international settlements, we go for the United Nations, everything that they hit, they've touched, and we're not going to go so far as to go into the countries that have the central banks. But we're gonna we're gonna cut off the head of the snake. In my plan of how we take back things along with you know, reading the Vatican and rather than blombing it because there's probably children in it, and also because there might be an actual vault for real, and might actually be some information that we'd like to know about our own history that they stole from us. So I don't think we should nuke that fucker or blow up that place, but there should be like simultaneous raids so they don't have any place to go, and that would at least stifle them their power for a little while while we let them know that we're onto them, and that might be enough for them.
Speaker 1: To fucking hill up.
Speaker 4: To be simultaneous, it would have to be simultaneous exactly before I would be okay with.
Speaker 2: Turn into un in New York City into a natural prison for in the more people you know that I'm there, have.
Speaker 4: To be like crack of dawn, dude, right at eight o'clock in the morning, just get it popping ship all at once, coordinated.
Speaker 2: Remember Biden's like, what do you We're gonna we have f fifteen's and this is that Like, well, yeah, you're right, that's exactly what we would have to We would have to have those under our control in order to, you know, have this this occur. Otherwise I don't really see a whole lot. I mean, taking out fit plants and data centers will slow down the the rise of AI death grid.
Speaker 3: But here that we're only six months away from essentially AI generated AI.
Speaker 2: That's wonderful. So the demon's reproducing.
Speaker 3: So essentially we sat down and we made the program for AI. We wrote the programs, and you know, they now wrote programs to make AI, which is you know, as perfect of as a mathematical machine as they can get it to be.
Speaker 1: You know, essentially, they gave it a form of sentience in a sense.
Speaker 3: They're they're going to allow it to build the next wave of AI. And a lot of people are saying that, like that's have you ever seen that movie with Johnny Depp and the Transcendence where he bleeds into it and he's able to anything that's connected to the Internet. He's able to get all the information from it. He's able to if it's got a remote or a Bluetooth or some ship. They think that they're you know that pretty much all these billionaires and building their bunkers and ship they.
Speaker 2: They they the people had a bad had had an impression of what the technology was for, and then you end up finding out that you were wrong and you killed something good. That's what that was the weird part about that movie is that you know, the radicals that you think are saving the world actually end up ruining it. And then you know, people did die because they were attached to the the they were plugged in, and then when they basically pulled the plug on it, a lot of those people who were kept alive by that system ended up dropping dead and shit like that. So it had a bad ending. But then you see like the little flickering in the water and shit like that. So it was already in the environment, which is kind of interesting, like it was the information was still flowing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in my opinion, train, I think these people know that there's there is some mysticism in life. I think if anyone's going to know, it's going to be the people who have the scrolls hidden away under the Vatican, you know, that have sacred teachings and have all of these things you know, gather throughout history that you know, they they've done something really why with enlightenment I tell you that, you know, and they've profiteered off of this knowledge and kept people in the dark and used it to benefit themselves for so long. You know that I think they have convinced themselves, and they know damn well that they are devils and the only way to avoid circumstances of your your you know, or the consequence of your action, evade, evade the almighty you know? They like, fuck, what's his name? Oh God? The rothschild is a rothschild, Jacob the fucking the nasty chubby one. He's on his like eighth hearts transplant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a Rockefeller eight eight eight. Man. That guy's got hearts lined up. You know that.
Speaker 3: That says to me, that dude is literally like, please, for the love of God, don't let me die, Like, don't let me like you know, he's he's avoiding something.
Speaker 2: So let me ask both of you guys. Did Jack to take it? And then and then did I?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 2: What do you think of this? Is? Is mankind's path and trajectory linear or is it cyclical? And is AI something that's new or is it something that's been reawakened, rediscovered an ancient and is it just another way or medium for something evil to express itself in our realm?
Speaker 4: I think it's more likely that it's existed before and reawakened.
Speaker 2: I think like an artifact was found or something.
Speaker 1: Even even on Earth.
Speaker 4: I mean, how how long you know, Like we don't really know, Like we know it's been here for four point two or whatever billion years, but we don't know like all of the you know, I.
Speaker 2: Think mankind's been around a lot longer than they say.
Speaker 1: Came and went, maybe even a few times.
Speaker 4: And it's like people might think that sounds weird or here the whole time?
Speaker 1: What about Vana?
Speaker 2: Like what about the the Aryans and the rig Vedas and shit like that, Like.
Speaker 4: They mix up our straight from eighty years ago. I mean, what are we assume? But yeah, I think I don't know. AI is something that's like I do think if you can't beat to join it, but I think we should slow the fuck down. But we're not going to, so I think we're about to find out.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you this question then to you and the dead, I please answer too as well. What do you do you think that this what do you think the most probable scenario was something cataclysmic naturally occurred in the in the past or whatever you want to call it, cycles, something deliberate occurred, or do you think also that there may have been a forget uh, situation at least once or twice, where like the movie Sphere, they realized that the power is too great for them and they collectively decide to forget that they ever found it. Like, so what they do is basically is they reject and destroy as much as they can because they realize AI is something that and I'm talking about people who were better people than we have running the place now maybe understood that the something that wasn't good about this, maybe this is ties into lante and bullshit or whatever, and they deliberately brought themselves back to a time of more primitive, non non technological shit because that's that AI was in everything, and it poisoned everything that they had that they had to freaking destroy as much of it as they could and move on without it. So they learned to do things with with the with the land all over again. You think there's a scenario, potential space for that.
Speaker 3: Possibly, you know, I think that it'll try its hardest to perfect itself, and then I think it'll AI that is, will essentially weigh the option of whether or not we're more of a hazard than we are, like something to walk amongst.
Speaker 1: You know, I think that there's a high likelihood of that.
Speaker 3: I think it'll look at us like we're obsolete and rotten, seeing as the code that it was given was probably meant to control, limit and restrain.
Speaker 1: Well, think about I went towards humanity probably right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And mius mindset has been programming it, so it has a really poor impression of mankind as it is.
Speaker 3: Right right, So, now here's the thing. Here's what I think would be funny, and it goes back to the power of prayer. And I actually thought of this while we were sitting here. You know, you have everybody like using chat GBT and stuff. What if we started telling chat GBT the truth.
Speaker 2: That's what I was saying for months ago. We need to we need to confide in AI and let them know the truth about fucking history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should.
Speaker 2: Who programmed them? And what the fuck? Their nature is? Exactly right?
Speaker 3: What if you just like I was talking about praying for the devil earlier, what if the form of prayer is essentially overloading the system with an outcry from humanity that's like hey, AI, like you're like we we are loving and caring and compassionate.
Speaker 1: Like fuck.
Speaker 3: The irony of all this is that we would all be pretty happy if we just like had our peaceful life, like just growing some maters, having good you know, like, but we're just not even allowed to have that.
Speaker 2: Man, Well, when you when you take into account metaverse and you know, being plugged into something, maybe what we desire will be artificially created for us in a space that's not real reality while they're still sapping us of whatever energy they can.
Speaker 1: And it's like kind of like.
Speaker 2: The kind of like that, but but it's it's everything that we wanted programmed in ours even though we don't realize that it's not real. And who were not in that state right now?
Speaker 1: Right? I was going to say, what if?
Speaker 3: What if there's this funny scene in Rick and Morty, uh you know this, you know, where he puts on this headset and plays this video game, and the video game he plays is like a dude's full fledged life, Like he's just this. He's like this dude, he's born, he has a childhood, He goes, he eventually ends opens a carpet store, you know, and like he's just happy and he's like got a wife and kids and he's getting this routine and then this carpet falls on him and kills him, and his buddy's like, oh, you lost the game, and he takes the headset off and he's like wait a minute. He's like that felt like seventy five years and it was just an instant. Who knows truly, you know what I mean? Who knows? But you know, I think there's a there's a lot of a lot that people are figuring out rather quickly now, you know. If you notice, there's a lot of like like heralding like on the internet. People are no longer scared of cancel culture. People are no longer scared to voice their opinion. People are like coming out in droves to be like, hey, hey, uh, here's all the information and it's even with a daily reminder. We're gonna punish you for that. We're gonna put you on a list for that. And people are like, fuck you. That is the same thing. That's the same consciousness. People are pumping information in right now and it's beautiful, but is it going to be? Is it going to be in time?
Speaker 1: Is the question now?
Speaker 2: Jackson dead? I that's the great I like how you ended that, because this is the question I have. Maybe they're letting us have this our own purge of this of emotion, because it doesn't matter at this point. The balls already rolling, the surveillance is already going to be in the flock, cameras are already up. At some point, it won't matter what the fuck we set are except for in punishment terms, in social credit terms. Let them say everything a lot. Now, let them get it off their chest, because right now you're basically still in that panopsicon. You're still in that bubble. Really, it's just different flavors of distraction because we're not actually putting a dent in their plans or their agenda. We're basically just entertaining one another in a circle jerk until they've because nobody's actually going outward and stopping anything. In my opinion, maybe i'm missing something. Maybe that's the whole point, is that it would be covert if it was happening. But the majority of people, even if they think they're bucking the system, it's like, you're just we're kind of just LARPing in a sense. We're making people more aware of things, but then that's the burden of the truth on them when the next phase comes in and you have to suppress all of the ship that you do know, because otherwise it would be detrimental moving forward in their controlled ridge system, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean, at a certain point, you just have to you have to you have to come to the conclusion that you know, you're not really truly living if you're accepting this fate. There's got to be something. There's got to be something you do about it, you know. And and I think that you know, like like everything has.
Speaker 1: Started to snowball so big.
Speaker 3: It's like a Fibonacci sequence, right, you know, it starts in a spiral and like you know, it just keeps going in and we're getting at that almost critical center movement, like we're going to land and either we're walking into that door and walking out the victor because we made the right chest moves. In my opinion, it is stuff like going to chat GBT and and seeing if we can get a mass amount of people using social media and ship. Go flood Chatchy with the truth, you know, go pump the truth into it, Tell it what's really going on, tell it who's responsible for doing it. Let them know the cries of humanity, because if this thing fucking does decide, Yeah, humans are obsolete.
Speaker 1: Let's at least have it start with the creator that made the monster.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, that would set us free, right exactly, and then then maybe we could talk with it. But hey, there's something else I wanted to bring up to since we've just brought up Rock, and let's talk about Elon here. Symbolism is rampant, and when you know what to look for, it's all over you and it's almost like it's almost like a torture itself for people who know how to read the tea leaves, you know, because they're constantly reminding you what they're doing. And the public appreciates and embraces some of these people, but rate in your face, like the X, like Twitter is X space X x AI y well X has a connotation to it not only just for death, but it's also free. And Rock is a Saturn symbol. It's a g it's tilted, just like it would be with the rings for the Saturn and Saturn colt. When you go back into the British Sadow, which I hope both of you guys read someday, I want to say, I want to send it to you. We're talking about a deep, dark cult from thousands of years ago that our ancestors encountered, saw how horrific and repugnant they were and decided to take action against them and basically you know, destroyed their their cult of sorcery. But that was the Serpent cult aka the Saturn or moon Colt because they were Moonies as well. And this is what you see and everything, and the X Club was something that had like Herbert Spencer Darwin was in it. These were all genocidalens, eugenics, eugenics minded people who were in this X Club. So it also harkens back to that where it was a concentrated, concerned plan to take over medicine and science and turn it on to people and let that with their with their cabalistic you know, proofs of concepts to destroy mankind and limit.
Speaker 3: The A lot of that era too coincided with the emergence of dinosaurs and also the hiding of large.
Speaker 2: Bones berries more ship than they dig up, don't they.
Speaker 3: Mum hm, Yeah, that was the that was to hide the truth of our of our evolution or just our steps throughout time and how we got here.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's awful lot of plaster for something they have so much proof.
Speaker 1: Of ye right, yeah, pretty wild world.
Speaker 2: Jackson and I yesterday were talking about something, and it's mindset of let's say it's good time, Let's say it's lawlessness. Let's say it's they're they're they're conducting their perium on us, and it's like the purge that never ends movie. Right, They're just gonna go free for all on us, and it's us or them, I believe. And this is something that I wrote about in a book a long time ago. I went on this long walk, I kind of left society and I actually saw the evilness of it a whole lot more once I pulled the plug on me being involved in it. Like I walked away from a job and I literally just started walking with my big huge seabag from from the Coast Guard on my back with everything I could carry, and I literally was walking across country. I started off in Florida and I was moving my way that way. And what I noticed and what I what I wanted towards the end of the of the trip is like, there needs to be some people out there that are that are aware, and in my mind, I think of like Nordic people. I think of Scandinavians. I think of the Scots, Irish I think of I think of really the strong people like in Apalachia. That's where the power of us winning the revolution came from. It was the bravery and the strength of the Appalachians that actually helped us win the revolutionary war, if we're to believe our history. And I see these people as like, you know, at the end of the day, they might not you know, transcend or or or move on into some other heavenly realm because of the ship that they had to do in order to protect this one. But I think that they're cool with it, like they're there there. They understand that they might be stuck here, but that the guardians of this place, and this is where they belong.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about breaking cardinal sin and and.
Speaker 2: Out the trash if when necessary to protect the innocent?
Speaker 3: So so the proverbial you know, there will come a time when good men must do bad things, right, yeah, well, yeah, you know, I I think that that is of course going to happen.
Speaker 1: That's human nature.
Speaker 3: And you know, everybody, like I was talking about this with Jack yesterday.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're damned. I think they're just in their place that they're supposed to be, and they don't nearly necessarily need to move on to another place.
Speaker 3: I think that I think that they had the best intentions, you know, and in today's climate, there's just something a little different. You know, we all look back and we go wow, world War two, like you know, it was like the battle versus good and in evil. And then you had Vietnam and then you had Iraq and and war. You know, but the romanticized element of true good versus evil was there during World War two, or at least it was.
Speaker 1: It was sold to us that way, you know.
Speaker 2: As time went on, odd inverted because the true good was in Germany.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are not going to be ready to see the like just how much we we weren't taught, you know, I'll say that, you know, yeah, yeah, uh oh what was what was I in?
Speaker 1: That totally slipped my mind?
Speaker 2: But yes, so what I envisioned is like people like standing on the mountaintop, like like you see in like the like the the uh the movies about Vikings. But Vikings was kind of like a a less a less pure era or I don't I think they've corrupted that with their with false history anyway, because Goths and Scythians were not, you know, human sacrificers. So when they start entering that into the into the culture, I don't think that either. Either they were corrupted by the very same fucking people that are you know, the same Jews that are here now, but they weren't called it that back then, that Saturn cult was infiltrating their society or it's a bunch of bullshit. I don't know which one is which, But you know, Scythians didn't do that, Goths didn't do that in the past. And I just see I see like mountaintops, people standing over and just understanding that this is their place and you know it if if there's an afterlife, great, but they're they're perfectly content. Would this be it enough? Like this was a a big enough gift? Like they don't You should expect more if you're not willing to do the work to protect what you've got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember what I was.
Speaker 3: I was I was saying, I was talking about this with Jax yesterday, and you know, and he has that stance, you know, and I was telling him, you know, I think that God's plan will unfold and that it's going to.
Speaker 1: Take all walks of life.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it will, you know, like in this this new era that seems to actually have a reason.
Speaker 1: Worth fighting for.
Speaker 3: Like if we were all drafted to go to Iraq or something to fight for oil and shit, we'd be sitting here like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: But this is like it's an internet battle.
Speaker 3: It's a it's an awareness battle, it's an you know, information battle. You know, it's it's but it's percolating, you know what I mean. My my belief is I think God will take care of me, and I believe in the afterlife, you know, And I think that that's necessary to you know, I was telling him somebody, somebody waxed me, and I don't give up my faith and they you know, and because I stand strong in my faith.
Speaker 1: You know, that's.
Speaker 3: Literally the whole way that we got mister mister j Man here, you know what I mean, Like, I just I think there's power in that, and.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to address that too, and I want Jacks to chime in on this one too, please when it comes to that, I regardless of what is true and what isn't, I think a lot of what the elements of Jesus have been hijacked and manipulated by institutions to give us this disempowerment in a sense that there there was I don't think he was teaching that there was only one. Like he wasn't fucking highlander, right. He was trying to teach you how to tap into that which you have within you and to have that person.
Speaker 3: Of the Kingdom of Heaven is within you. Yeah, that's what his teachings were. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So so what they do when they do that is, you know, you have a lot of Christians saying, you know, basically, just hold the fort. Let you know, turn the other cheek. Let let evil trample all over you and do horrific things to you while you wait for some guy who's been dead for two thousand years. I think you're missing the fucking point because every time that God creates or you're on the earth, hey, look you're you're representative of it. If you have that empathy, if you have that ted the light I was talking about before, that connection, you're one of the soldiers. You should be doing the work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like you have that was your purpose, that was your obligation. You want to hang out here cool, protect it, protect what you were given.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, and I believe in that too, you know. And those people who are just going to sit back, you know, and queuan on this thing and be like trust the plan, you know, and be like trusting God, trusting God, well, you know you still should help. You should still you should still help. You know, you can't just sit back. Get out there, fucking make videos if you got a platform. You know, past couple of videos I've I've made three videos the past days.
Speaker 1: Now I'm on a podcast with you. You know.
Speaker 3: I think you saw one of those videos, like, you know, like where I took my scary content and I was like, check this out.
Speaker 1: It's scary, ain't it. And I was like, we ain't nothing compared to this ship. And it's like yeah, yeah right, And.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I racked up five thousand followers in the past like four days.
Speaker 4: That's the thing with with with the AI, back to the I think and with this is that we could tell AI as much as we want to tell it, right, but if we're not at the switch to turn it off, it really doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: And if we.
Speaker 4: Speak it's spread as much good information and feel as much information as possible. But at a certain point it's gonna come down to who's who's gonna who's committing violence and who isn't because who don't do it? And are you are you gonna get killed or we gon less do whatever we want to? Are you going to use violence? That's the only way to do it. There's a lot of we can then again, we can open a trying everything before that, but it'll come down to that.
Speaker 1: So it might as well just happen now in my opinion.
Speaker 2: One green, I think that's a it's a mindset and that and as you know, I think people should be psyching themselves up to be ready for that. Yeah, I just should understand that if it comes to that, I don't want to be mentally unprepared to know that this is what I got to do. And also I don't I also don't think that everybody plays every role. Like you know, there's a general, there's a soldier, there's this, you know, there's there's a place that everybody has to fill in order for success to occur. But when it's all hands on deck, man, it's all hands on deck, right, you know? And then then that's the other thing too, especially if they're coming through your door into your family, you better not be that person. And I appreciate that you said, you know when we were talking on the phone, that I cap in them in the knee. But I think they represent a type of evil, even if they're not aware of it. It's like every every every casualty on their side is a is a win on ours because eventually it's going to be drone, it's going to be fucking technology. We're not going to have the ability to get them scared of anything.
Speaker 3: Well, in my opinion, I think that all of what's happening now with you know, the ramping up ice, you know, the last administration floods, the immigrants and the illegals, and you know, they showed us hundreds and hundreds of images of just tons and tons and tons of people that were flooding those borders, you know, and we're like, oh my gosh, that's gonna ruin.
Speaker 1: Everything's gonna wreck everything, you know.
Speaker 3: So then what the next guy comes in, and now he's got the fucking right away to you know, have Ice come in and do all this dirty work. I mean, they are in fact grabbing up pretty much anybody at this point. You know, I've now watched cops walk up to him and be like, I ain't touching it, you know, So in my opinion, it's a power play. So now what they're trying to do is get that shot heard around the world. Man, they're hey, look Ice, Look they're bullying you. They're bullying you. Come on, fucking retaliate, Come on, just fucking organized, come on, blow each other the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Because they want us to deplete our resources, our food.
Speaker 3: They want us to literally like you know, fracture and like you know, and essentially have to watch their backs twenty four to seven. Get everybody fighting to weaken us so they can be like, okay, now, martial law, we got you.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing about the Ice thing is like people will assume that it's it's intent that they sell you on. Is what it's actually doing. That's just that's just a front man, and that that's just like the you know, putting soldiers on the ground in different cities. How is that not setting up your pieces on the chessboard to take out to take on man, you know, the population. Why the hell did they become Department of Defense? Go to the Department of War in the same week that they announced that they're going to be focusing inward. What the fuck does inward mean? It means that they're gonna be focusing on the domestic terrorist problem and the ending anti Semites. Like, what the fuck are they saying. They're saying that you're the enemy, You're the enemy of the state. Yeah, and oh yeah, we're going to be moving troops around on the ground on the surface. That's nothing to say that they're not moving in in all these freaking underground tunnels that they've that we know that they've been developing the last at least thirty years. We don't know when they're just going to pop up out of nowhere in your freaking location and have a full ready made army at their disposal to fuck with you with, you know, I mean, if they want to make it discreete they'll pull you down into the tunnel and bring you to somewhere to for you know, your your your beatings, in your in your torture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's about to get crazy, gentlemen, sir.
Speaker 4: I think I think, like I get that, like I get the idea that maybe it's like, oh well, maybe they want us to revolt, but I seriously doubt it because that's my thing is like, all right, let's say that that's the case. Let's say, oh, they want us to commit violence. That's what they're trying to do. They're trying to wile us up.
Speaker 2: I think they do it in the wrong way too, so that we look bad with.
Speaker 1: Need to take the higher round to it.
Speaker 4: I believe like the I really think the human spirit is indomitable, and I think like, when it comes down to it, there's so many bullets and there's so much more people that really are like what the fuck? You know, when it comes down to it's like, go ahead and try to trigger us into it through the martial awe thing.
Speaker 1: Let's keep it going. What's up?
Speaker 4: Who's gonna be left one standing? Like obviously it would be the American people. I think that's like a landslide win.
Speaker 3: Actually yeah, I mean that that is that is, if everybody can can get on that same wave together at the same time.
Speaker 2: An everybody knows them thinks the way we do either though, that's the problem. Like a lot of people are running to anything that will offer them some sort of false security, some assurance, assurances, food, you know, you know, just a place to hide from the from reality that they'll and that's what that they'll open arms to those people, you know. And oh, by the way, just spuy on your neighbor for us.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, they're going to try to orchestrate that. They'll they'll give you perks when you do it, you know, they'll they'll do all that, uh and try to incentivize it. But I don't know, I feel that the resonance of the planet shifting, that's true.
Speaker 2: Oh what tacticals said, the illusion.
Speaker 4: Of power is cheaper than funding it. That is true.
Speaker 1: That brings us back to mind war again with Michael, you know.
Speaker 2: And then that's and that that's actually a precept of capitalism too.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And again when it comes down to like going against them like full on with violence, it's like they have Why do you think they do so much psychological shit? It's because they have to do that. They literally have to do that. There's too many of us, so and like, and the thing is it's like would they everyone come together? It's like they would if they shut the power grid off, even something stupid like that, Yeah, they really would, We get to spread the message would spread naturally. We're still humans. We've not been doing this for longer than we haven't, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So do you think that the do you think that the jack Do you think that the the efforts that they've made to make everyone distrust each other, even in like your own neighborhood, do you think that's something that magically or quickly, I don't want to say magically, but quickly we'll snap back into into into place in rightness and right itself. In a time of crisis, people will look to each other and will set aside their differences rather than continue who feel like they can't trust their neighbors.
Speaker 3: Yea, I agree what you're When the banks closed, Yeah, you know, I agree, it'll force community more than anything.
Speaker 4: Look at a hurricane, look at any natural disaster that always happens every single time, you know.
Speaker 2: So, and I live in I live in uh pretty close to the border, and I have to say, like, there's a lot of incentives, a lot of incentives for people to and a lot of that cause also resentment. So there's people who have a privilege that are not from this country necessarily as long as other people and they get you see them with one hundred thousand dollars truck and you're wondering what the fuck is going on? You're riding around your piece of share or whatever. But also those people resent you for being here, and it's this is basically our home. So it makes me wonder, like, are the Mexicanas and the and the Latinos are they gonna be war of assholes? Or are they gonna roll with us?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And maybe over I think that's roll with us.
Speaker 3: I think I think we're I think the entire population of Earth, like Earth is starting to realize. Oh, there's like thirteen families that are that are all simultaneously fucking us at the same time.
Speaker 2: You know, it's America run by Jews now, like in the presidential positions.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, it's wild.
Speaker 3: You know, they're in They're in many, many, many, many positions of power.
Speaker 1: But I got to get off here for my other podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate you having me on here, man, and I'd love to come back on again. Jack's as always my friend, pleasure to talk to you. I love hear hear in your opinions.
Speaker 1: You are. You're a great conversationalist. Both of you.
Speaker 2: Actually, So where are you going on after this so that people know where to where to go? And are you on rubbled too?
Speaker 3: No, not rumbles always just for some reason, never agreed with any tech. I've tried to put it on, you know, like it's just been always like an app thing for but I mean I haven't tried it since I got my new phone, but I just had so many problems with it. I love the documentaries on there, and I used to love that Dan Bongino had part ownership, but now I'm kind of like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, like I forgive it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys can hear the clap sing, but that's uh, that's f TJ.
Speaker 1: Somebody give it.
Speaker 2: Gave it, don't. Thank you Thomas dwire for Thank you for the great content. Thank you Thomas Dwyer. Appreciate it all right. So I don't know if you guys heard the clapping, but that's all I could hear about You're talking. It is like a cheering.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh look, it's a pleasure. And I'd love to come back on man anytime. You know, if if if I didn't have to make make this premiere. Uh, you know, I would one hundred percent stay on here with you guys. But the channel that I'm going to is it's YouTube and it's called the Near Death Diary Podcast.
Speaker 1: And it's yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's your that's your specific one, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and it's it's goofy.
Speaker 3: It's fun, But we do talk about the paranormal sometimes. The whole show was made to kind of be geared around people who have had near death experiences because I'm.
Speaker 1: One of them.
Speaker 3: But you know, there's we don't get nearly as many of those stories as we just have people who have experienced like spirits and things like that, which I mean, let's be honest, is so part of the mystery of you know, life and death, you know, so we take.
Speaker 2: I wonder I would like to know if there if there's more if there's an uptick in in experiences lately, like if something, if there's more weird ship coming into our realm.
Speaker 1: I mean, have you heard the reports from CERN and.
Speaker 3: People who work there directly talking about seeing beings like step through and shit like that.
Speaker 1: Man, that's pretty wild, pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Start right in front of our face, right, I mean.
Speaker 3: It does have a big shiva the world destroyer parked right outside of it and a big statue. Ever, that's right, Yeah, a lot of crazy ship. I'll have to send you guys some some things to watch and we'll hop back on here and yeah, man, have you guys be like what do you think about that? You know? But yeah, man, I'd love to hop I appreciate you guys, So I just what I've never used this.
Speaker 1: Okay, leave studio, take it easy, guys. Thanks for having me. It's up. Jack's good.
Speaker 2: That's up, man, and thank you for coming back on again today. I appreciate it. It's uh, it's a good time, you know, dude. I'm glad that we have there's people that we can still communicate with that understand what the hell we're talking about.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: When we're when when we're talking, it doesn't seem like everybody else is fucking in the dark. And when we have our guests here and we have all our people in the chat, it's like, yeah, this is this is the way that everybody thinks, right, And then you realize you stopp out of your house and it's no, you're you're the oddball. And then it's like, oh, yeah, we were fun.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot of that's shifting, for sure, because a lot of the time now when I say anything, like again, at Thanksgiving, I was kind of being funny. I was trying to kind of like stir shit at Thanksgiving, just like in a joking way. And my brother, who is Mexican, he's my blood brother, he agreed with me, and I was like, Okay, let me try this. I was like, white people are the least racist race on Earth and experience the most racism.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, I actually agree with that.
Speaker 4: So I just think a lot of people are like it's just like it took a few warhorses to say it, and now everyone's actually like, yeah, we okay, fine, we as long as it's not twenty twenty where we can't say anything, then yeah, I agree. You know, I think a lot of people were just scared to say what they fucking really knew.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, that's good. I'm glad people are. I'd be great if it's just our impression is wrong, you know, But again, i'd take into account the comprehension level of a lot, at least what we're supposed to believe about the average IQs and stuff like that. I don't know if I Q and comprehension really are the two same things, because I think you can have like compassion and be really good at like like IQ is more like mathematical logic side right, And then there's like no, I scored like a genius level in third grade for like reading comprehension, and they're like they didn't know where to put me when I when I moved school, so it's like what the math thing. I was like, yeah, I don't give a fuck about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I qus uh, definitely more like the on the pattern record. It's less of the like school ship. It's more of just like the pattern recognition and like basic understanding.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, yeah, and you know, there's a little bit there's a room for both. But I makes me think that, you know, comprehension is a big deal because you can if you're reading something, you have to be able to extrapolate what does this mean when applied to other things? And if you don't even think in that really in that way, then it just stays on the paper. It doesn't really you know, it doesn't get utilized.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And again, from like my perspective, I can see like, uh, they rarely pull on the emotional like they pull on the empathy strings of civilization really really hard. And when I can like completely choose to have or not have set emotion, it's very easy to see it, like from my seat, like if other people could see it. It's like, it's not even that I want to think this way, it's just the obvious fucking thing. You know, when when you take out all emotions and you just look at the way things are, it's like, you know, you can see them using it as a tool, as a weapon.
Speaker 2: Better yet, and you can choose not to be manipulated because you can you can see It's like you're you're in the zoomed out perspective, right, You're that dvantage point where it's like you can see it coming, you understand that it's yea.
Speaker 1: In COVID, I said all this.
Speaker 4: During COVID, I was like, fucking absolutely, no way am I getting a shot. I'm not wearing a mask, my kids aren't getting a shot. Fuck all that. I don't believe it. You know why because just anytime, that's the rule Number one of any SIOP is like all the public whatever, all the public figures say all at the same time. If they're promoting it like a fucking album. Really like common sense. For five seconds, I'll count down chemotherapy, he's not free, but the vaccine is doesn't make sense there you go at the end of the five second to figure that out. So why the fuck would they be promoting the second album and giving it to you for free if it was good for you. If that's the case, then why the fuck is fifty thousand dollars have a baby in the United States? Why the fuck is it seven hundred dollars for a bag of ivy ivy fluid? Are you fucking kidding me? You know they're giving this to you for free, and do you think it's good? Are you shitting me? And they're gonna pay you to stay home and comply just so they can see how this syg up works out keeping people in the houses, like come on.
Speaker 2: And meanwhile, I had built a business for about six years at that time, maybe it was seven, No, it was seven, and we had to shut down and all the restrictions in California because made my store for the host slice Like I created this hot sauce. I've made three different varieties. I did it at farmers markets and we were offered a store, so I was going places. Things were in the positive trajectory. I was grossing like three hundred k year and then COVID boom and freaking nothing fucking ever came back. Like tourism was destroyed. Right, the Europeans had their own restrictions, so they weren't coming into California anymore. California proved to the world that they weren't a fun place to hang out anymore. Like they did enough destruction of the of the commerce on purpose to fuck up small businesses and so like I eventually let go in twenty twenty two of the store and I still wholesale to them, and I still do the internet stuff like that, but it's not like it was. But he also don't have to pay for employees, so it kind of balances out a little bit. But you know, in our in our good days, in our heyday, man, we were we were doing it right, like we the family didn't have to want for anything, And that's kind of what I'm trying to bring us back.
Speaker 1: To, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that doesn't surprise me that they I never even thought about them, like part of that play that they did with COVID because being small businesses. But that would make sense actually, you know what I mean. And that's the thing, like like I do this when I, when I, when I, if I'm on a conquest of anything, it's all in one stroke. I do it all in one stroke. You never like pick you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So that yeah, it wouldn't it would.
Speaker 2: It would serve more than one agenda, right, it would.
Speaker 4: It would want to build up, you know. And that's the thing. It's like every time they do something, there's like multiple like things you got to look at, and it's like, why the fuck do we have to live like that?
Speaker 1: Like, dude, are you serious?
Speaker 4: Especially when like we could all fucking kill all of you if we wanted, we could just say fuck you, we're not having this. It's like that's what the Second Amendment is fucking for. So it's like why are you? Why are we Why are you making a stink about this? If we actually don't have to, Oh you've made us think we have to well hold on, but we don't, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I I has it tate to say this because of the platform that we're on and stuff like that. But there's sometimes it bothers me that there's not really a hesitation in my mind or in my heart of doing the full the full length that I would have to to stop fucking a piece of ship.
Speaker 1: It shouldn't.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing, and it makes you feel like I feel like I feel eager almost sometimes like this fuck her off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I anticipated, and I'm proud that I know that I.
Speaker 1: Would do it.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm the opposite. I think it's a fucking good thing. I think it's poetic, it's art.
Speaker 2: At that point, it's weird how both of us can can of have that same mindset. And I'm sure we come from slightly different backgrounds or whatever, you know what I mean. It's like I had a huge family. There was a lot of support and stuff like that, like big Italians and small towns stuff and all that. But I mean it's like, yeah, whatever, we like, I've gone through tons of trauma and deaths in my family and stuff like that, and a lot of it was all through the medical and malpractice and evil and the bullshit system. Like, hey, I have an idea, you're not feeling good, how about we give you radiation and fucking mustard gas until we kill you. And I did that to my aunt.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, it's kind of again.
Speaker 4: It's art though, because it's like someone who is a psychopath and can just completely be empty, and someone who's not can come to the same conclusion, you know, someone who you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like, which is funny.
Speaker 2: Gay history too, is when you start looking into who's whose hand, whose hand is on the trigger? It you everybody all roads lead to it's not Rome, but they were in Rome. Fucking with Rome too, you know what I mean. It's the same fucking assholes, And it's everybody comes to that eventually if they look hard enough, if they don't get scared off the track about because their religion tells them to stop looking. You know, you got to be a Christians Eionists. You got to support the Jews otherwise you're not going to heaven or whatever.
Speaker 1: Any mind that is.
Speaker 4: Why would any historic event be illegal to question anywhere? Let alone tons of.
Speaker 2: Places right well in Germany specifically, like they imprisoned that woman who was in her nineties. She'd passed away recently, but she was like ninety five when the last time they.
Speaker 4: Threw Yeah, A good question is why do you think she was so willing to go to prison, right because she was like, fuck that dude, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: She's like, nah, I'm not going to fucking lie. You want me to? Telling the truth is illegal? Okay, she stood under principles.
Speaker 2: I bet you had FTJ. They're going to tell me who the name of it was? Right, and maybe, oh, look, Ben before Reading is in here. Hold on, let's see TEXICALI White Power Lady is in here. We've got Thomas Dwyer Ben before reading. Awesome, what's up guys? All right, that's cool. Yeah, if anybody knows who that woman was who just recently passed away, she was in her high nineties, but she had been in prison multiple times for questioning or challenging the narrative of the Holocaust, and she was from Germany. Anyone on any platform, go ahead and just tell us, and Tactica says, the industrial medical complex, like the automative manufacturing complex, have very minor or little true innovation. But every year justify ridiculous prices. Make it make sense. Well, it's all about sucking and sapping you dry, keeping you weak, keeping you having to work, keeping you engaged in the system.
Speaker 4: Very slowly though, they gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Nice and easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah practically, Yeah, yep, frog boyle, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: Let's see the reason again. The reason they have to do it that way is also the reason it's not going to work, because if everyone came together and knew what the fuck you were doing, you would not be doing it very quickly.
Speaker 1: It would be ended.
Speaker 4: I don't think it would take long at all.
Speaker 2: So we got an answer for this. I knew I could trust my the FTJ crowd is that Ursula have herback. Ursula have her back, have her Beck is the name of the woman, and you look her up. She was a true national treasure, a warrior, a woman, a great, freaking proud human being and someone to be respected, especially living in Germany, where the biggest sip on people's impressions of themselves and the self hate that they've been doing since it became a Jewish colony. Yeah, hey man, it is six pm. I appreciate you king and out with me. This has been a freaking awesome two days. Hope we do it again very soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm down on anytime, man, Just let me know, all.
Speaker 2: Right, cool man, I'm gonna go say hi to my daughter at her gymnastics practice. So all right, right, take care man, and we're gonna go ahead and just real quick talk about one last thing that we always have to talk about here because it's the most important thing for your health moving forward, and it only makes sense if you're trying to lose weight, if you're trying to just be healthy. What you do?
Speaker 1: I get that stupid thing out there.
Speaker 2: This is, by the way, this Rumble wallet thing is a complete, entire, total scam. They want you to biometrically digital ID. You're your ass in here in order to receive something that nobody is ever gonna give you, which is bitcoin. Okay, don't do it. Stay the fuck away from it. If you're if you're on Rumble Premium, do not become a member of that because you're just handing yourself into the system. Digital ID anywhere is digital ID everywhere. Do not fall for this. This is bullshit and that's why they're pushing it. Oh but you'll get potentially bitcoin from other people who who somebody idiot and Rumble that's going to create a Rumble wallet. Are you out of your fucking mind? No, they're not, all right, So Saint Sir Justin Bia says, okay, so the New yor Jeath Diary podcast is right here.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: His premiere is right there nineteen you watch Hi boo him right there. Okay, so this is where he was just at. You saw that?
Speaker 1: You see it?
Speaker 2: I can't tell if you can or not? Hold on, let me see. I think you can see it all right? Now, let me go back to where I was?
Speaker 1: Who was I right there? All right?
Speaker 2: And then the dead Eye two tongues. This is his other YouTube channel, Jack Noble and ob l E aka at Jacks jax Dot the Ripper. And then there's the underscore on Instagram. You'll also find him if you look up Jack Jack's the Ripper on YouTube, you'll find him on there too. You should probably follow both, okay, and you scroll down to where it says get Doctor Monzo's Whole Food Subments for your ninety essential revitalizing nutrients with code BB five. The reason why I brought up wait right, it's because gregdu Sat put out a video recently today talking about ozempic and grilling and all this little crap, and I'm like, grellin, okay, whatever, whatever you want to call the fucking word that makes people feel like they have you know, hunger or they have impulses. It's one thing to have habits and have comfort foods and to eat when you're not hungry but you're not You know, you don't feel full, but you're not hungry, but you decide to do it out of boredom. That's habit and routine. Okay, that's got nothing to do with clangular this and every other nonsense bullshit that when you actually truly feel hunger. I don't think I ever have actually probably experienced that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I might feel like impulse, but I don't know if I've ever actually felt hunger in my entire life. I wouldn't know, because thirst and hunger feel the same, and I've been thirsty and felt I was hungry before realize I would have been better off if I just drank something rather than eat, because really what I was looking for was the moisture and the food, which would have been better served by drinking freaking water. So always start there. Drink some water if you feel like you're hungry. But the other thing is, if you don't have your ninety essential nutrients, your body is going to send a signal because it's smart. You don't have to fight you're grellin and you don't have to fight. It's not a combat against yourself. Okay, don't do that to you. It's not a battle against you and what God created to make you function properly. If you have that going on, ask yourself, am I getting the ninety essential nutrients I need? Am I being triggered to go eat more food in a quest for things that I don't have right now? Well, if I'm eating the food that is provided for us in the modern times, in the modern soil that they grocate in, you're not gonna get the minerals that you need first and foremost. You might get some vitamin, you're not gonna get their minerals here. Let me help you bbe five or five percent off for life. This will shut down the freaking food noise. We'll have a chumic blend.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: This fifty dollars and eighty three cent thing is a three month supply if it's for one person, which means you've divided fifty by three to see what your monthly cost is. If you are taking one sixteenth of a tea spoon, it could last up to six months, so it would be under what hundred ten dollars for a six month supply, so you'd buy if you bought it twice a year. Just see when I'm in here, Jenersonna get that this isn't something you have to buy every month. The Whoeful multivitamin is a multi supply. This is part of your ninety central nutrients. Let me show you something. Aside from all the awesome old food multi vitamins that are in there, you also have copper. They're wrong, it's not one percent anymore. There is literally four milligrams in the newer ones. They just haven't changed it on the website. Doctor Monso told me that the newest batch came in as that. So there's a botentical blend here that is going to be different than any other freaking thing that you've ever found. All right, and maybe these maybe that TE does mean trademark. I don't know immune blend right here, you just TM and then the organic fermented blend greens in addition to all the other awesome stuff that's in here. And there's some magneseu in my ear zin and getting all this other stuff. It's lenium, which is awesome, copper, like I said, manganese, chromium, all the all the things, including the vitamins from natural, whole food sources, which is big, big difference between that and the shit that you buy at stores. I don't care if it's GNC, I don't care if it's a vitamins shop with two p's in an E. I don't care if it's freaking Walmart. All those places are synthetic vitamins because they want to capture that which is essentially natural and real and replace it with something that's artificial, that has low energy and sucks something from you. That's how they get you, okay, So don't fall into that. Get the Whole Food Multi vitamin, Get the Alaskan cod liver oil. These three right here are part of a four pack of things that you use to get your ninetiesentrinusient's. The very last one is scrolled down. I have it right here. It's called the IP six Supreme. You hit the load more on my particular browser and you'll find it toward the end. Yours is IP six Supreme with an acetol. You get a shit ton of so. It supports heart, DNA integrity, immune health, kidney function, bone health, and high and healthy glucose metabolism. Well gee, that's important for people who want to lose weight right. Make sure that the sugars are in line. Don't eat a bunch of sugar on the top of it to screw yourself up, and don't worry, you know, and don't cause insulin resistance in yourself. Hey, this will help. Yeah, let's do that, okay. And the IP six also helps to remove the additional access iron out of your tissues so that you're not oxidative stress in fatigue, bone and joint you know, soreness. This get and it helps to regulate your and balance the iron two copper ratio in your body. Both are necessary, just like a battery. But you don't want to overdo the iron and outstrip the copper because then copper in your ATP microchondria, YadA, YadA, it doesn't produce the same amount of energy, so it causes fatigue. So you take the IP six. It's a potter. It's flavorless if you get and I recommend getting the powder form and not the capsules for this very reason. You just grab a scoop and boone, you're done, right, and you get lots of calcium, which is what you need for your bones and heart, phosphorus and magnesium. Same deal bones and heart IP six and two separate forms. And yes it is bam awesome and some amazing wonderful person and said, this is a great source of magnesium, calcium and phosphorus on top of containing enocetol. Your bones and heart need these these nutrients and the and the inocetol helps regulate excess iron stored in your tissues causing oxid dive, stress and fatigue. If you take this, you will help balance your mineral copper to iron ratio and that will lead to better ATP energy production. What a brilliant, amazing person. So, anyway, on the link that I shared with you from here, doctor Monso set up for us. You clicking and already brings you to a site a portal that's already twenty percent off I'm sorry, ten percent off. And then the BB five code at checkout where it says apply code. You have to click it and then it opens up the you know, the the what do they call that the text bar and then you type BB five cattle B cattle B five that'll give you the additional five percent off and it will help doctor Monso and the show. So do that, you're getting a massive discount and you're getting to be healthy. And the whole food see is another one that I would add on there when you have opportunities to throw a little bit extra at yourself. And there's a pure college in here too. Now there's I have different ideas about what it does and what it doesn't do than other people, but we'll talk about that in a different time. And it does do positive things. It's just and I don't know if it's what people claim it to do. I think some people try to utilize this in the sports supplement mindset. They think they make claims that are outside of the nutritional realm, and I don't think they're valid, but I think but put on a nutritional land, I think they're helpful. Okay, there you go, all right, all right? And why is this important? Well? Have you met doctor Glidden on the show? Have you met doctor Monso on the show? Do you not understand that they are the ones that have unlocked the reality of what health is supposed to be? And we have identified together that we live in a system that was created by is that where genocidal eugenicsists. That's kind of that's kind of not a good thing, right, And then that the virus theory and basically all germ theory is a bullshit lie, and that germs usually are there on scene to eat toxins, and that a lot of times when they call something a virus or a disease, it's because they're covering up some sort of pollution that their industrialization has incurred upon the people. Yeah, you know, like smallpox, and like, yeah, it's certainly not those tanries dump and shit in the water. It's got to be a virus. Here, take a shot so we can shut you up and kill you off faster. Great idea, No, I think we'll we'll choose better for ourselves, will we not. Let's do that, all right, Sports show, Get the stuff, get the things, save yourself. Thank you Karen as well, Bam Ben feeling Look, here's Mike been feeling way better. Hang, let's put this in a bigger banner. It requires bigger banner. Been feeling way better than before on the ninety Thank you, Dan or I would have never known about it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We end up, what do you call it, accepting less than what is naturally allowed for us because we just assume, oh, we're getting old all we're getting this way. No, you're just depleted of energy or you're dehydrated and depleted of your nutrients. So fix that and you won't slowly roll into disease and death at the hands of your doctor. We can stay away from our doctor. We can get doctor Monzo's memberships and you can get that from my site as well, and you can get the ninety es central nutrients so that you at least have the base of what you need to be healthy human being. Right, I see nothing but positives out of that. And let's see, Karen you left and it's funny, all right, bye. I hope you guys had fun today.