Speaker 1: Here we go. The Power Hour continues at campaan dot com slash Watch. You can watch it all the Initials Invitational right now, all thanks to Quantum Fiber Your world unleash Camfean dot com slash Watch.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I feel like everybody's getting situated. I feel like everybody's getting ready, Sauce, as far as I know, you're going to run the board until the game because you want your normal seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want my normal seat.
Speaker 1: Yeh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to be comfortable. I want to as close to you as Thank you. That's very kind of you.
Speaker 4: That's like the nicest thing you've ever said about I want to be as close to you as possible.
Speaker 2: That's lovely. Yeah. Plus, you can't be in the same room as your bad No. No, he does is a restraining order against and he facilitated. Well, should we just get right to it, you guys do it all right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right for our time for the twenty twenty four Initials Invitational, presented by Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Saint Paul Federal Credit Union brings you the Initials Invitation.
Speaker 3: Let's go around the room and meet our competitors.
Speaker 2: I have that sheet in front of it.
Speaker 3: So I don't know which order you want us to go in, but sauce you want to help us out, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll do it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The bit for the sponsors John and my dad, Lawyer Lambert, are sponsored today by our good friends at ABC American Building Contractors. If either of them win today, tweet at Mark Parrish at Mark D. Parish and tag ABC will help through the end of Sunday and one of you will win a will win a chance to win a Visa gift card one hundred dollars Visa gift.
Speaker 2: Card right on. So that's a John Krasinski wins, or if your dad wins, yep.
Speaker 4: If alex Pearson wins, she sponsors, it's Alexis.
Speaker 2: Sorry. Alexis Pearson wins.
Speaker 4: She's sponsored today by our great friends at Great Clips, and if she wins today, you can tweet at Marnie Gellner and tag Great Clips today through the end of Sunday, and one of you will win one year of free haircuts from our friends at Great Clips salon right on.
Speaker 2: What about Paul Charts, She in.
Speaker 4: Paul Charchie and a sponsored today by our friends at rad and radcode dot com. If Charts wins today, you'll receive ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store online at radcode dot com when you use the promo code Initials. The discount does not apply to toppers as Zach.
Speaker 2: Geez Saw's what happens if you win.
Speaker 4: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Head on over to your local Jerry's and County Market stores to take advantage of the seven to ninety nine sale going on on all Seventh Avenue Pizza. And if I win today, tweet me and tag me meet Sauce one and Seventh Avenue Pizza at the end of Sunday, and one of you will win a chance at one hundred dollars gift card to put towards restocking your freezer with Seventh Avenue.
Speaker 2: Petza right on by the way. You can get this game at home.
Speaker 3: I made it into a home version Initialsgame dot Com for versions four and five, and you can also play it all over the Twin Cities by going to Initials Game Live dot com in bars and breweries and restaurants. It's pretty sweet. It just started a couple of weeks ago. Initials Game Live dot Com for all those locations. Okay, so here's the deal. Let's quickly set this up before we go to the old jackpop. If you get shut out, If you get zero, you're out of next year's tournament.
Speaker 2: Alexis, you have lived that. It's a nightmare. You do not want to round that.
Speaker 5: You don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: If you get one.
Speaker 3: Point this year, you are eligible to be in the pool for next year's tournament, but not guaranteed a spot. If you get two or more, you automatically are into next year's tournament. So a little bit higher standards for securing your spot than we've had in the past. You got to get two to guarantee yourself in this year, because of John Krasinski, we also added a wild card. It's the top three non winners so far. It looks like Parish is a lock because Parish has four and did not win, But he's the only one.
Speaker 2: With four so far that is lost.
Speaker 3: There's about five or six that have three, so you're gonna need at least three to have a shot at advancing if you lose today.
Speaker 2: We'll explain later.
Speaker 3: I think next Friday is going to be a wild card showdown.
Speaker 2: Sweet, but you need at least three to be eligible for that.
Speaker 3: All right, but before we play Initials Quarterfinal number eight, we have to potentially give away a ton of money, like I don't know, seventy one to five time for.
Speaker 6: The Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot. The Saint Paul Federal Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot is currently at seventy one thousand, five hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Looking to buy a new car?
Speaker 4: Saved money on your current car loans with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering car loans rates as low as six point two nine percent. Apply today at Saint Paul FCU dot org slash kfan federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 3: All right, So thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union for sponsoring the entire tournament, but specifically the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot and the Vault.
Speaker 2: I just went into the vault.
Speaker 3: You guys could have seen that on the old stream Alexis and John verified. I just took the final two packets of the tournament out.
Speaker 2: The lowest seat always gets to pick in Jeff.
Speaker 3: Lambert, this is the dead last seedy, but you're way down there. It was way you were way down there. But the two that are remaining are eight and nine. Which package do you want?
Speaker 2: Number nine? You're going nine, all right, number nine, You're going number.
Speaker 3: How the jackpot works is it goes up five hundred dollars every single week. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot.
Speaker 2: They win two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: If they guess I'm both right, they win the Progressive jackpot, which is currently seventy one.
Speaker 2: Thousand, five hundred dollars. That's insane. Caller. Where are you from and what is your name? Jeff from Maconia?
Speaker 3: Jeff from Waconia. How are you good? How about you good? My guess is your day would be a little bit better if you win seventy one five hundred dollars, just a little bit. Yeah, what would you spend it on something reckless?
Speaker 2: I'm married, so the money's already spent.
Speaker 3: Wow, man, a remless divorce, see Alexis that's what you're looking forward to? Jeff gets it all right. Jeff and Waconia shot at seventy one thousand, and five hundred dollars thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: What initials are you guessing? Long shot? But I'm gonna go with you and it's a new you. Wow, You're going you n please go? You know, please you end.
Speaker 3: So we've got a couple of weird guesses in the last month or so, and I think my guess is I've never used u N right, so you're just banking on.
Speaker 2: That this is the debut kind of Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't hate that strategy. What was the guest we had a couple of weeks ago was like v something. I forget what it was, vatered.
Speaker 7: I don't remember what it.
Speaker 3: Was either way, and I think everybody kind of scratched their head. But no one will be laughing at you, Jeff. If you went, is worth seventy one five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right? Yeah, good luck?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not though, Sorry Jeff.
Speaker 3: All right, Jeff took a wilding, but that is incorrect. I don't hate the strategy you can play, Yeah, I mean there are there are definitely combos I have not used yet that are rare, maybe not quite you N rare, but you still could have had maybe two fifty if the end comes in, right, So I guess he's going, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to rationalize his thoughts.
Speaker 5: It's a fair play.
Speaker 3: Respect, it's early morning. The brains workings gmbling, Zach, you're waving your hand right.
Speaker 1: Air production meaning John, if you can move to your right just a bit, thank you.
Speaker 2: She is engaged though, so calm down.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There we go, same camera, xr TV producer. Nice job.
Speaker 3: No U N was not the correct answer. The initials for quarter final number eight t P a letter T and then the letter P. Remember yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. You have to pronounce the answer correctly. If somebody else rings in, they get five seconds to start thinking about it. You can yell out your name and kind of hold your play. Don't forget about that as well. Best out of twelve for a shot at the semi finals.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Here is number one of t P.
Speaker 7: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Kids sometimes have these.
Speaker 7: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Connected to a US political movement.
Speaker 7: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Can be imaginary or pretend. Clue number four, in a literal sense, is centered around a liquid.
Speaker 2: Paul yep oh or three two one charge charge tea parties.
Speaker 3: Or is the pressure on with sauce, we'll see charge with tea party takes a one nothing lead charge on the board. Here's number two of TP. Clue number one is a pattern. Clue number two involves logic. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Can feature creativity.
Speaker 7: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Involves careful consideration.
Speaker 3: Johnny clue John Krasinski talking point, talking point incorrect. John Krasinsky out for the rest of number two. Clue number five involves the generation of ideas or actions.
Speaker 8: Alexis yep, thought provoking incorrect.
Speaker 3: Alexis out for the rest of number two. So we're down to sauce chart and Lawyer Lambert.
Speaker 7: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 2: This is internal.
Speaker 3: Is cognitive organization or how you arrive at a decision Jeff Jeff thought process process Alexis.
Speaker 2: You were on the right path. That is a thought process.
Speaker 5: Why would you do that to me?
Speaker 2: Lawyer sorry, and Lawyer Lambert is.
Speaker 3: On the board. Charge has one Jeff Lambert has one. Here's number three of TP.
Speaker 7: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: It's considered rare. Clue number two involves multiple people.
Speaker 7: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Requires specific scenarios.
Speaker 7: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This features one continuous sequence. Jeff ye triple play. That's right, next year's.
Speaker 5: Tournament job and has I wasn't even the.
Speaker 3: Right now here go all right, uh, we're your grandfather. Lawyer Lambert has two charge, has one nine left?
Speaker 2: Everybody soil absolutely in this. Here's number four of TP.
Speaker 7: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: Sometimes overseas is playfully called frog spawn Johnny, go for it, toadpool, toadpool interesting, no out for the rest of number four, John Krasinski.
Speaker 7: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Is whitish Alexis yep, tadpole also out Nope, so no Krasinski no Alexis charge uh In the two Lamberts. Clue number three can appear to include pearls. Clue number four this is considered sweet. Clue number five sometimes features whipped cream or yep, tapioca, pudding's.
Speaker 2: Food and sauce in the mix. I have a lot of.
Speaker 5: Questions about that first hint though, going.
Speaker 3: On discuss discussed gross All right, Jeff Lambert has to charts and sauce each have one Alexis and Krasinski cil. You have to score, but to eight items remain. Here's number five of TP. Clue number one went worldwide in two thousand.
Speaker 7: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: The second word is derived from Latin, meaning to go before or proceeding.
Speaker 7: Clue number three have been.
Speaker 3: Used as a passive political statement or environmental statement. Clue number four are originally from Japan. Clue number five considered a hybrid. Jeff Jeff dang it Toyota Prius.
Speaker 2: Yes, Toyota.
Speaker 3: Underdog, Oh my gosh, Lawyer Lambert with Toyota Prius has three already in the wild card mix, but now could go for the actual win. Jeff has three, Charge has one, Sauce has one.
Speaker 2: Krazinski and at score, I feel.
Speaker 5: Like Johnny's feeling the wrath I'm sitting next to me.
Speaker 2: Luck I had that one. It's just too late, too late.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 3: Here is number six. Jeff Lambert has the lead. Here's number six of TP Clue number one. This is a person.
Speaker 7: Clue number two not an.
Speaker 2: Official title, but this is an informal label.
Speaker 7: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Can cause jealousy. Clue number four often considered polite and obedient.
Speaker 2: Paul yep, teacher's pet. That's right, were you ever a teacher's pet? No, No, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: You got the point, and you're chasing your dad and you.
Speaker 2: Are next year's tournament.
Speaker 3: I just said to Alexis and John during the break that I'm like, if Sauce gets one next year, I might not. Yeah, but you got to and now I can't stop you. Now you are officially in the next year's uh. Jeff Lambert has three, Sauce now has two. Charge on the board with one. We are halfway through the game. Everybody's still in this. Here's number seven of TP.
Speaker 9: Clue number one. Change Clue number two.
Speaker 2: This involves a threshold.
Speaker 5: Alexis go for it transfer portal.
Speaker 3: Sure alexis out for the rest of number seven. You're swinging though he's trying to get in.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: Clue number three features a series of small preceding events or actions.
Speaker 7: Clue number four.
Speaker 3: This can be the start of rage or of a charge. Yep, tipping point that is a tipping good.
Speaker 2: Point in charge. Also now officially in the next year's tournament. See you in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: It's just like JJ McCarthy, but we gotta worry about this year because the three of you up top battling. Jeff Lambert has three charts and Sauce with two, but Alexis and Krazinski there's five to go. You guys can still just flat out win two. Here is number eight.
Speaker 9: Of TP clue number one. This is a person. Clue number two is part of a group. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Known for collaboration.
Speaker 7: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Often known for a positive attitude.
Speaker 3: Clue number five is not considered selfish.
Speaker 7: Clue Clue number.
Speaker 3: Six does not need to be the focus and word works well with others. Five or three two Jeff, Jeff, five or three two one? Anybody else five or three two one.
Speaker 2: No idea, not a clue.
Speaker 3: If you're a part of a group, you you're positive, you're not selfish.
Speaker 2: You work well with.
Speaker 5: Others, your team players.
Speaker 2: You're a team. You're a team of player. Totally fair clues too.
Speaker 5: We just we just left group thinking too hard there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, might have been overthinking. Either way.
Speaker 3: Everybody misses team player, so the score remains the same.
Speaker 2: There are four items to go.
Speaker 3: Everybody is still mathematically in this, but Jeff, you have three. Charge and sauce each have two. Here's number nine.
Speaker 7: Of TP Clue number one.
Speaker 3: Most commonly square or rectangular excess.
Speaker 2: Okay, toilet paper, What kind of toilet paper are you?
Speaker 3: If you tear two there you go.
Speaker 5: I'm trying, guys, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: It makes sense.
Speaker 3: A roll of toilet paper wouldn't make sense, but each individual sheet, sure, that makes sense.
Speaker 7: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Feature a wide range of possible colors. Clue number three it is considered soft. Clue number four most commonly considered decorative. Charge Ye throw pillows, charge pillow gets charged, tied for the lead. And also with three points, we're gonna have a lot of people in the wild card mix.
Speaker 2: But this might be one of those games where somebody gets four and loses. We'll see.
Speaker 3: With three items to go, Alexis, now to win, you have to run the table to tie. John CRUZIZI, you have to run the table to tie. Both of you need at least one to avoid the shutout. Alexis, don't do that again. Three to go, Charge and Lawyer Lambert each have three sausage just one back with two. Here is number ten of TP. Clue number one is pre established. Clue number two is often repeated. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Often attached to political parties.
Speaker 3: Johnny talking point, you're waiting on it. Those are talking points and John Krasinski officially not shut out Alexis.
Speaker 2: This is the exact was in and she did.
Speaker 3: You can do it too, Okay, with two to go, O, your Lambert in charge have the lead with three apiece, Sauce, you're one back with two to go. Alexis, you are mathematically out, but now you got to play for preservation. You just got to play to get on the board. Johnny, Kay, you're not mathematically out either. You need both to tie Charge and Lawyer Lambert. Here is number eleven of TP. Clue number one, the first word is sometimes skipped. Clue number two involves change and movement. Clue number three you can be in this Clue number four. This is connected to sports.
Speaker 5: Alexis, yep, I want to go for it transferportal.
Speaker 3: So John, And then it came back up and he got it. You swang and missed with transfer portal, and then it came back up and you got Okay, no, all right, shutouts and now it's going to be very clear cut. All right, So Alexis and John you cannot win, but you want this second point to guarantee you a spot in next year's tournament.
Speaker 2: And neither one of you is shut out. Sauce. You need this to tie. Charts. You get this.
Speaker 3: You're the winner, and you're moving on. Lawyer Lambert. You get this one and you win, and you're moving on. Ready, Sauce, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, ma'n.
Speaker 3: You guys are good charge. Going for the win, Lawyer Lambert, going for the win, Sauce, going for the tie. Here's the final item number twelve of TP. Clue number one can be a safety concern.
Speaker 7: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: This is measured and monitored. Clue number three, This should be frequently checked. Clue number four can be increased or decreased by extreme heat or extreme cold.
Speaker 7: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: This is measured in pounds by square inch. Jeff, Jeff for the wind tire pressure and Jeff Lambert is moving on.
Speaker 5: I knew you could do it.
Speaker 2: Pressure the win. Look at my.
Speaker 8: Text to Hellvey like a month ago, I said, that's who I'm worried about.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm worried about Jeff. How they can pull the.
Speaker 3: Receipts man the Year of the upside in the most major way possible.
Speaker 2: Lawyer speaking, Lambert takes it down.
Speaker 5: Wow, Okay, postgame press conference with Sauce.
Speaker 2: Now, thoughts So the.
Speaker 4: First one, God, I over rang in because when you said you know, connected to kids. All that I rang in and I was like, oh, I got it. It's tippy cut. I'm like, oh wait, it's not. Yeah, it's not good in this situation. So congrats Dad.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I'm sorry. It was yeah, a good battle. I had nothing except for the two I got.
Speaker 8: I feel like that was a very reasonable list, like most of those.
Speaker 5: I feel like most of us.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I think we overthought some of those and those those tough team player that's gonna plus you always second guess once you say an answer and then you're like, Okay, is it this answer now?
Speaker 5: So there was a few of those instances to So.
Speaker 3: So Jeff, you're moving on saw. Do you have the sponsors in front of you right now?
Speaker 2: ABC?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If not, Zacho, do you have it back there? Can you read it?
Speaker 1: I got it right here? Go for it all right because Jeff Lambert one. I can't believe I'm reading this right now. Jeff is sponsored today by our good friends at ABC American Building Contractors, and he is one. So you can tweet at markde Parrish and take at ABC will help through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner. Well, when a one hundred dollars visa gift card.
Speaker 2: Wow, no freaking way.
Speaker 8: There's Dad strength and then there's Grandpa strength, and Lambert really channeled that I've been inspired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so charge, are you available next Friday in case I get in because we might have I might be my wild card candidate.
Speaker 3: I mean almost assuredly, because there's only one game left and there's one person with four and there's like six of you now that have three. So we have an idea. I think it's going to be next Friday. So hopefully you're available, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: We're not we're not doing our feast runs yet, so this is this would be perfect time.
Speaker 2: Perfect I think that's what it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: So if anybody that's listing that has three, hopefully you're available next Friday, or you might just be sol. But that's the bit. But look, lawyer Lambert's moving on, which is a sentence. I'm not comfortable not passing on moving on distinction there the truth can't be controversial.
Speaker 2: Jeff is moving on.
Speaker 3: Charge, you are overwhelmingly likely going to be in the mistal wild card. Sauce punched his ticket to next year, but is also out of this year's tournament with two and JK and Alexis. You avoided the shout out. You're both eligible for next year's tournament, which is fine as well.
Speaker 2: You survived.
Speaker 5: I'll never know peace. I'm every year. I'm fighting for my life.
Speaker 8: First year, get shut out, second year, not in the tournament, third year, no guarantee.
Speaker 5: It's tough scene over here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm off to a fast start and you hung on.
Speaker 3: I did fast starting, Hunt, I wasn't sure I could, but pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Shall we go through the bracket real quick? Let's go for it all right? So we got a J. Doy and Park and Tatum Evert in that first semi final.
Speaker 2: Condolencesit.
Speaker 1: Tatum, Matt Minster, Jeff Lambert and Tommy Olsen twenty eight seed, forty three seed and thirty one seed.
Speaker 2: This is this is the definition of dry.
Speaker 3: You know, ESPNB like a million dollars for a perfect bracket to realize the odds of getting there.
Speaker 2: He's gonna happen one in a trip.
Speaker 5: Why you play the game. They don't play the game on paper.
Speaker 2: What was the first one?
Speaker 1: Zacho A J Doe Young Park and Tatum Everett.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One six twenty four there and then again the highest seed in the middle semi final is twenty eight with Minster versus thirty one Olsen and forty three Jeff Lambert.
Speaker 2: And Tato's again, what are the who is that last one? What are the seeds?
Speaker 1: Twenty eight for Matt Minster, thirty one for Tommy Olsen and the forty third seed Jeff Lambert? Just saws took his ticket.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight, thirty one forty three only if she's five to three? And then what is the final match?
Speaker 1: The three eleven semi final go on number three justin guard number eleven Zach Halverson versus the winner of Nordo, Tom Pellicero, Ben leeber Lit'll be and Amy Hawker, which will happen Monday at eight fifteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, so think about this. Here's here's what we're thinking we're doing. We're gonna have a wild card showdown for all the people that get three next Friday, right, and it sounds like we're gonna have two people advance and we're gonna have three wild cards, so they'll be the semis will be matchups of four once we secure the three, because Parish.
Speaker 2: Is one of them, the other two would be next Friday.
Speaker 3: We're thinking about spinning a wheel and whoever, Like, let's say Parish gets to spin the whatever and he wins the first spin, he would get to pick the matchup that he wants to go into. I mean, because everybody wants to avoid Dough and aj and Tatum for sure. I gotta think the Minster Tommy Lawyer Lambert bracket will be the first what you wish for all the three people were heavily doubted and look at them now, look.
Speaker 5: At them now, and they got Katie, we got Jeff Lambert.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I think that's Friday. Welcome way to go, Alex.
Speaker 3: Slightly different format if we do how I think we're going to do it next Friday. Slightly different format to determine who the two are they get through, but you'll see sweet maw.
Speaker 2: So he just mentioned it though.
Speaker 3: Monday, the final quarterfinal, Ben Lieber, Eric Nordquist, Tom Pella, Sero Litill be In, Amy Hawker. That's the final quarter final of twenty twenty four. Where was the clue answer today that I had it? Yeah, I guess. I guess in some ways we're lucky that that was today and.
Speaker 2: Didn't screw them up on myday.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jeff picked his own packet, he stealed his own fate got it done?
Speaker 2: All right, we got a couple of minutes left.
Speaker 3: Let's quickly do headlines brought to you by our friends at Wolf River Electric. Thanks to Wolf River Electric, you can go solar and get solar panels put on with Wolf River Electric. I'm doing it on Monday. They actually dropped him off yesterday, which is pretty cool. Nice just sitting in the driveway. Don't take him please.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for headlines. Headlines.
Speaker 3: Dad got arrested in Germany for leaving his kid in a hot car while he went to visit a prostitute.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, what is is this?
Speaker 2: The kid is okay, that's the best part of this.
Speaker 3: Cops got him to a hospital, called his mom, who was or is this guy's fiance?
Speaker 2: Oh so that's a tough sell.
Speaker 5: Who called the police? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Well how about the double edged sword of like, not just you went to a prostitute, but you also left a kid in a hot car.
Speaker 2: Where are you going? Is it in a you know, a nice area town or what are we doing? No idea? That's kind of what I'm.
Speaker 3: Thinking fantastic questions. I don't have the answers, but that's that guy. Way to go Germany. This is mainly for Rosie, but he's not here. There's a panda named ying Ying in Hong Kong and is a new mom after giving birth to twins at a zoo yesterday.
Speaker 2: A boy and a girl. Happy birth. I guess to the Ying Ying.
Speaker 3: She is the oldest panda on record to become a first time mom. How old do you believe Ying Ying is oldest known panda on record to ever give birth?
Speaker 8: I feel like I think pantas can live a long time, so forty five, fifty two, thirty eight, only if she's five three.
Speaker 2: Jeff, you got a guess. You're right on everything today forty two.
Speaker 3: I don't know how long pandas live, but it's also how long can they have kids? Right?
Speaker 2: She is nineteen years old.
Speaker 3: That's why I said it's for Rosen because she is officially in the Rosin zone eighteen to twenty four is the Rosen zone eighteen years old or sorry, nineteen years old and the oldest on record.
Speaker 2: Kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: A guy in Michigan, this is like the third time we've had this story pop up in the last handful of months.
Speaker 2: I think somebody's got to change this.
Speaker 3: A guy in Michigan hit the Second Chance lottery for two hundred and fifty seven thousand dollars, but ignored multiple phone calls and emails about.
Speaker 2: It because he thought it was his scam. Sam.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, it's like the third time we've done a story like this where you're getting bombarded with Hey, reach out to us, we're the lottery, and you would you believe that?
Speaker 2: Exactly right.
Speaker 3: They're going to have to find a different way to do this because nobody believes it and everybody is dismissing it that they almost had it happen again.
Speaker 2: He said, he ignored multiple phone calls to my house.
Speaker 1: Publishers clearing House would show up at your door with the giant check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sach gets it.
Speaker 1: Lotteries these days, man, they've lost theirs.
Speaker 3: We mentioned this before John Krazinski got here, but I want to specifically aim this at you. Your thoughts on Nicholas Cage portraying John Matt. I saw that, and it's going to happen. I can't even imagine what it's going to be like. I don't see the voice. I don't see is he going to put on a bunch of weight, like maybe maybe, maybe it will.
Speaker 2: It's Nick Cage. He's weird. But that's a risk, I think. Do you know everybody is saying would have been perfect for that John Candy? Yeah, if he is alive, Yeah, that'd be great. Yeah. Yeah, it's a little late to that. Yeah, not anymore.
Speaker 1: Age.
Speaker 2: It could go really bad, Yeah it could. It could go really bad.
Speaker 3: It could be real weirdyha. Did you see Furiosa? Yeah you did, and you liked it, loved it. The streaming premiere of Mad Max Furiosa is out today on Max.
Speaker 2: Those movies are great, but you have to see them in a theater.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm a little nervous about just people driving through a desert. I don't get the thing. They drive one way and then they come all the way back. I'm like, what did I just watch?
Speaker 2: I think they're great.
Speaker 3: Today on Hulu The Immaculate. That's that horror movie with Sydney Sweeny. H O R R O R WHOA.
Speaker 2: Thanks thanks for that. Clear You're welcome. I don't know if that was good or not.
Speaker 3: Is Sydney Sweeny I doubt it. It probably isn't. Hey, this is one of us. We can end on this. Thirty year old Veronica Gast is a Minnesotan and I don't know if you guys read about this, but last Saturday, she was behind the wheel and her boyfriend was in the passenger seat. They have been dating for about a year, and they were on their way to couple's therapy.
Speaker 2: Oh, probably a little early. You're only a year in and you're already headed there.
Speaker 3: I would say, probably off to a pretty bad start. But they were going onto couple's therapy, but on the way to a couple's therapy. According to the story, he had had enough and he told her on the drive to couple's therapy, you know what, forget it.
Speaker 2: It's over. We're breaking up. So he dumps her on the way. Well, she, of.
Speaker 3: Course, because she was willing to go to couple's therapy, didn't want to give up on the relationship.
Speaker 2: So it's a little dicey.
Speaker 3: She stops in the middle of the road told him to get out, so he did, and then.
Speaker 2: She hit him with the car. Oh my god. He says that it floored.
Speaker 3: It's causing him to fly over the hood and slam into her windshield. Luckily, it sounds like he's okay. He's got a cut on his right elbow. She claims it happened when he punched the windshield out of anger.
Speaker 5: A lot of questions.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what what couple's therapy after one year? Yep is my first question. My second question is why is she driving it?
Speaker 1: Not him?
Speaker 5: Couldn't be me?
Speaker 8: And third question is why would he walk in front of the car after breaking up with her?
Speaker 5: I mean, you're kind of.
Speaker 3: If I'm stepping out of the car and bourne the other way in the other direction. She also tried to claim she didn't hit him on purpose, she just didn't see him there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it was it dark out right.
Speaker 3: Then eventually she did change her story and admitted that she did so. She is facing second degree assault charges, and it sounds like their relationship is over.
Speaker 5: I thought it might bring them together.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I thought that might be their moment holding out hope for those crazy kids.
Speaker 1: There's a country song about this.
Speaker 3: The nineteen eighty Miracle on Ice or Lawyer Lambert beating.
Speaker 2: Better because I was here for I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although he's going to claim that he was.
Speaker 2: Question in the house was Jeff, miracles can happen.
Speaker 3: You're a masterpiece at all, Jeff, that was great, unbelievable. Thanks to Alexis Pearson, John Krasinski, lawyer, Lambert Paul Charchiim Marney.
Speaker 2: Earlier, Parish earlier.
Speaker 3: We'll see you on Monday, five thirty to nine, nine to noon is next?
Speaker 1: The Beezer Come