Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I'm Allison Steinberg and Welcometon Focus. There's an old saying everything old is new again, and in the bowels of communistic DC that is especially true. The cover ups of Democrat elites by the deep state while attacking the opposition for power is not new. Case in point, Hunter Biden, did you really think that the laptop from Hell? In twenty twenty was when the cover ups of Hunter began? Will newly obtain emails by John Solomon revealed that the FBI knew back in twenty sixteen of Hunter Biden's one hundred and twenty million dollar investment deal with Barisma that took place while Joe Biden was Vice president. And their response, well, they quietly closed their investigation into Hunter. And of course, this was the same year the Obama administration's deep state illegally spied on Trump and Hillary Clinton actually colluded with Russians. Why does this matter now, Well, because it's directly tied to the expansion of a weaponized DOJ that currently has hundreds of Americans in the Gulag and Trump facing four hundred years behind bars. Congress Women in Victoria Sparts addressed this in last week's hearing of the rigged hush Trump trial in New York. Take a listen, what do you think from.
Speaker 2: Your perspective to have a Department of Justice on the President Obama at that time? And you've probably very familiar with this Durham report. Russians through closing the case for Hillary Clinton without doing any proper investigation, and then Russian through to have Russian collusion hawks against Trump without even vetting any of the information and it turned out to be all lies.
Speaker 1: Right, we have a report on that. Well, that's exactly what this is all about. Controlling the outcomes of our elections and don't destroy anyone who stands in their way. The afore mentioned Indiana Congresswoman victorious births joints is not to discuss. Congresswoman, thank you so much for being back with us. It's great to see you. First off, I want to thank you for connecting the dots of the weaponized DJ back to twenty sixteen. Because this UH and these cover ups and persecutions of Americans didn't just start this year or back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Did it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: And I think you know it was kind of interesting because some best at our eyes and keep the Democrats witness. He kept talking about you know, interference and elections by you know, Trump and everything else, And I said, what a hypocrisy seeing how honestly it's almost like a roadmap, and what a liesa doing. It's obviously you can see what they will happening. In twenty sixteen, I mean there's a during report that Special Console issued the report and you can see it.
Speaker 3: He was shocked.
Speaker 5: Whatever b I've been doing, They were truly trying to take down political candidate to use it BI machine. They rush through unvetted sources and they try to make the case you know that it turned out to belie and media printed that and media was spreading the slices in propaganda. And that was under Obama administration. And then as soon as President Trump became president, they start impeachments to try to do anything to take them down, and they do exactly in twenty twenty now again governing up.
Speaker 3: What happened.
Speaker 5: It was Hunter Biden back dealing with very corrupt oligarchs. You know, they have statue of limitation expired.
Speaker 6: They have the same political reporter rights of that Hunter Biden laptop doesn't exist, colluding with all of this retired MBICIA officials and.
Speaker 5: Then obviously you know that's been used, you know, to try to cover up from that time. You know he under at Biden. So you can see it's not just double standard. You can see that the actual judicial system and now FBI and dj now use to take down political candidate that they don't want.
Speaker 3: That is very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sure is. It has just been absolutely weaponized to the fullest extent. And this is really nothing new, as you clearly just pointed out. You know, these new emails about Hunter were handed over by Devin Archer as part of the impeachment inquiry, which is bumping up now against the election. What do you think we can expect to see from the House regarding the impeachment and criminal referrals of Biden.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I was very disappointed that my highs Republicans didn't deal with this issue last year, so they now move in it so closer to election that you know, Democrats will start using to politicize it because this is a serious allegations against certain president who run him to be a president again and his involvement of his family in so many countries with very shady people and getting money into his family.
Speaker 3: So I think this is very serious business.
Speaker 5: And it's unfortunately we're now pushing it now so close that they will try to use it as a political you know message in and all that, because this is not and I hope you know, will conclude on it soon, but it might be now getting too close to the election. But at least American people will see transparency no matter what they say.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 5: People are not as stupid as they think, and people understand and they've been like to and what this administration is doing is really really corrupt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is beyond corrupt, and they truly are criminals. What about the other you know, corrupt officials as well? I mean, what can we truly expect in terms of criminal prosecutions of the corrupt officials and the DJ the FBI, the intelligence community with another Trump administration.
Speaker 3: I think we need to start looking seriously.
Speaker 5: If you look at the you know, during report, I mean it's an example of when you know, there is you know, just one person got a little slap on the wrist, there are no consequences for them to be involved in very serious, really crimes. And this is a very serious when you start getting involved in political processes. It is like in as sold world country where the governments use to take down, you know, a political opposition. This is lawlessness. This is unbelievable. So when it's to start saying, you know, looking at the hot we can have consequences for people that violate below, a lot of them still keep them in security clearances, you know, and they will be telling all this life.
Speaker 3: This is not until people start facing.
Speaker 5: Consequences for what they're doing and we propose some legislation. We even you know, went to the extent if we have corrupt Department of Justice, maybe allow private actions because some of these people truly hurt individuals.
Speaker 3: We now have like a police.
Speaker 5: State coming with a tyranny against Americans, because it's not just President Trump, but it's also a lot of people that support him or maybe you know, people that question the authority.
Speaker 3: That people just throw it up on janu or sixth.
Speaker 5: And they might not have as much ability with money and everything else to defend themselves. So I think this is very dangerous and we need to do something about it or we will turn into police state and tyranny.
Speaker 1: Oh, it is incredibly dangerous, and I think that's exactly where we're headed into just an all out police state. And it's so true. You know, they're not just coming for Trump, They're coming for all of us inevitably. So yes, these people must be held accountable. But of course, you know there's other ways too that the justicism is interfering with the election. In fact, the Connecticut State Bar is warning lawyers now not to criticize the DOJ because that could be quote unquote dangerous rhetoric. Curious to get your thoughts on this one, Congresswoman.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of these associations and leadership of them are corrupt, and we see that the same like we have now corrupt media, you know, our mainstream media and extreme left media completely right in you know, hit pieces with lies, and there is no consequences for them too. You know, it's unfortunate, but I think that's what they start doing now to put in pressure, you know, through groups and associations, and a lot of leadership is very liberal. They have very extreme views, and they try to intimidate everyone else and try to you know, force you know, you losing licenses or try to you know, drag you through some propaganda machine. They actually have been doing some things and then we are looking into this Inspector General. You know where they try to file now complaints. You know that they have to on ethics complaints on Inspector General to intimidate them not to do proper audit and investigations.
Speaker 3: And were looking into these issues with some of the members because they want to.
Speaker 5: You know, then they have to use their own mard to to defend themselves. And then you have to be really, we became now a society. They can do all these accusations, they can spread through the corrupt media machine, and then you will be spending your own money to prove that you're actually innocent.
Speaker 3: We won't have anyone to prove guilty. They will put it there and then you know a.
Speaker 5: Lot of these attorneys and other professionals, you know, it can hurt your reputation if they've be doing this thing. So I think this is very serious and we need to start a looking how we can stop this intimidation of Americans.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and I don't think that anyone should be intimidated. If you know the truth and can speak the truth, then you absolutely should because we cannot allow these tyrants to back us into a corner and shut us up. I want to switch now to another form of tyranny. You actually recently participated in a hearing on climate collusions and ESG scores. I think this is another very important topic that's often missed by a lot of the media. But you grilled a member of an organization called Climate Action one hundred plus about their mission to transform the practices and policies that govern capital markets. Congresswoman, would you please explain for us who that organization is and what they are all about.
Speaker 5: Well, Latan, and this is organizations that have very liberal, extreme left agenda. They want to pick losers and winners, and they want to destroy industry, lavel industries by really trying to force you know this, you know, through the boards to take down board members. You know that they're you know that they don't like that really you know, help them then to invest in their competitors and make money. You know, so this is really very corrupt. You know this is they actually fossil industry, agricultural industry, it's one of the industry they're coming after. But California pension plans that have a lot of plans, you know that is half a half a trillion boards roughly of assets. You know, they investing in companies and then they use investment to take down the boards of the companies that they don't like. And they pretty much colluded with this group of people. And I understand that they can say that, you know, they can make decisions and they can.
Speaker 3: You know, decide on the investment.
Speaker 5: But when you create a group of people and you try to collude, you know, to take down your competitors or the industry of people that you do not like or use you don't like, how can you tell me that not has to be be delted antitrust, you know. And unfortunately, some of these companies, like Black Rock, they talk about environmentalism and they're part of this group. They actually under pressure recently pulled out from this Climate Action hundred plus group because they got nervous. But they invest in in high polluters in China that burning coal, and you know, and they increase production and coal in China and want to destroy American industries which actually, you know, whatever people say, but natural gas and nuclei the only type of now sustainable you know, industries that can produce clean, sustain energy that is sustainable and can have you know, you know, our greed.
Speaker 3: Support our greeds, you know, so we maybe.
Speaker 5: Will be doing all of you know, fusions and you know.
Speaker 3: In the future, but I think it's not happening right now. We don't.
Speaker 5: They have other technologies, So it's truly just take down industry in the United States and then will be depending on Congress like China even more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, that is truly what it's all about. And you know, the ones that are the biggest advocates for, you know, making all of these massive changes and the ones who are destroying our country are the ones who are actually complicit in doing exactly what they're telling us we are not allowed to do. So it is just the ultimate hypocrisy. Of course, we know too that climate change is the rules for global power and ESG scores, which are part of their tools to wield more power over businesses and individuals. Why can't the US Congress ban their use?
Speaker 5: Well, honestly, and this is another question if you want to be this, oh is gjenda, But it's kind of hypocritical because all of this, you know, Litham and other rarest minerals and what's happening in China. It's actually a lot of slave labor is used in Africa and China to produce this batteries and provide all of.
Speaker 3: These new technologies.
Speaker 5: So if you really want to be so freedom love and how could not you stand up and say why what's happening? Why we have a slave labor and dear seeing China aloud, you know, and how.
Speaker 3: Is that not disclosing disclosures?
Speaker 5: Okay, let's just be talking and being honest about this issue, because it has nothing to do with environment.
Speaker 3: It has nothing to do.
Speaker 5: You know, with anything that doing good for the climate or anything else.
Speaker 7: It's all to do it's using political machine, you over, extreme radical left to take down American The industry creates a lot of these very ambiguous transactions that all of the credits around the world, because there is so much corruption can happen around the credits and happening right now around the world because all of this country gets you know, it's very subjective, gets a signed all these different climate credits and all of these things, and no one even keep track what's going on. And it's really easy to high and you know, and I think it's truly to it will expand more opportunities for corruption.
Speaker 3: But it's also coming after.
Speaker 5: American industries and really just now we're going to be more and more dependent on foreign countries, which is dangerous to the country. I think Congress needs to grow the backbone and communicate better. What is our energy policies, what are our agricultural policies, and explain to the American people and a lot of young people that been brainwashed with utopian lies.
Speaker 3: You know that what's happening there.
Speaker 5: But I think, you know, it will take some leadership, and I haven't seen it as much as I would like to see.
Speaker 3: But hopefully the next Congress will do better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sure hope. So, Congress women, we are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for all of your great work, and thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it, thank you, thank you, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Coming up next to is really behind South Carolina Republican candidate Sherry Biggs hint he hates big Goals, will be very back after the break.
Speaker 8: Listeners are always as me, how can they watch O N N live? The solution is a simple streaming platform called cloud tv.
Speaker 9: Spelled k l o wd TV.
Speaker 8: Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch the twenty four to seven live feed of OAN. The live packages only two dollars and fifty cents per month. For all that you can watch, go to cloudtv dot com today. That's cloudtv dot com spelled with a K and W question for you, What is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device.
Speaker 9: Simply go to the app store and search for oa N. Enjoy all the great.
Speaker 8: Programming offered by O n N, including My show in Folks. Video Clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at OYNN dot com. You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting OYNN dot com. Stay informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One American News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 9: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 1: Welcome mac. You hear the last name Bigs and you automatically think it's a true conservative Republican running for Congress. Right, But it looks like South Carolinians should hold up on that assumption. In regards to Sherrybiggs, Republican candidate for the third Congressional District. There's a Republican primary runoff election on June twenty fifth, as she fases off with Republican rival Pastor Mark Burns, and the face she's trying to present appears to be a facade. A deep dive into her campaign, Coffers reveals that one of her financial sources is an anti Second Amendment pack largely financed by none other than New York lefty billionaire Michael Bloomberg. You remember him. He's the guy who, among other communistic insanities, banned big gulps in New York City. And if only banning big gulps was the endgame, it wouldn't be quite so bad. But it's our guns they want to strip from our hands, and then of course all of our freedoms. Here now to discuss more on this, Editor of National File, Frankie Stocks. Frankie, thanks so much for being back with us. You know, it's pretty much like peeling that proverbial onion to understand what exactly is going on here. But I know you were involved with a lot of the pealing. Can you go through the layers that are behind the packs money? I believe it starts with a group called elect Principal Veterans Fund. What more can you tell us on this?
Speaker 10: Jess It Doaz Allison and thank you for having me. It's great to be back with you. So, Sherry Biggs, this elect Principal Veterans Fund, they have have spent over three hundred thousand dollars on her congressional campaign in the third district to South Carolina. And so once you like you say, peel back the onion here, you you go into FEC documents and you learn that this, this elect Principal Veterans Fund is almost entirely funded by another super pack called the With Honor Fund two. Now this With Honor Fund ith it markets itself as a cross partisan pack. They they fund and receive money from Democrats and Republicans, and they're they're the organization that's receiving money from Bloomberg's Every Town USA for Gun Safety. They're getting money from the political finance arm, you know, every Town Action of Michael Bloomberg's anti gun group. It's flowing down into Sherry Biggs. I mean, we see this a lot with Republicans. You know, this is this is effectively this is dark money coming from Michael Bloomberg, coming from an anti to a Zealot, and it's going to a Republican candidate in a very conservative district in a very conservative state, a very pro Second Amendment district in state. And she's marketing herself as a pro Second Amendment candidate when in reality she's this money is rolling in for Michael Bloomberg, and you know, it's it's really this is the just one of many issues that Sherry Biggs faces here in this campaign. She also markets herself as a massively pro veteran candidate. She uses her own service in the Air National Guard as a centerpiece of her campaign. But you know, Sherry Biggs, she moved to South Carolina to marry an old rich guy named William Biggs. And William runs a company called HMR Veterans Services. And this is a company that, throughout its service area Texas, Alabama, South Carolina, and formerly Maryland, has been investigated and cited for abuse and mistreatment of veterans over and over and over again. In Maryland, the situation was so bad at the Charlotte Hall Veterans Home in Saint Mary's County that when Governor Wes Moore took office, he says that these are his words. Within hours that within hours of himself taking office, he was receiving floods of complaints about the conditions at this place. There were assaults against patients. There were even altercations involving patients. People were being neglected and abused. This place was so bad that it was their contract with HMR was ended. The State of Maryland into the contract. It was an over three hundred million dollar contract. This place's rating dropped down to a one star with an abuse flag. So this was a complete unmitigated disaster until the state took control of it. And this is what Sherry Biggs husband was running for US veterans. She says she's a huge supporter of veterans, but within her own family, they're mistreating veterans. This wasn't an isolated incident. There's been complaints in South Carolina. The conditions were so bad in South Carolina that an elderly woman wrote to the White House begging for them to start an investigation into the Victory Home in South Carolina where her husband was living out you know, the latter years of his life and was being neglected. He had Alzheimer's, he was being neglected, he was being mistreated. Same story in Alabama, veterans with bed sores, bed bugs, people falling out of their beds and lying on the floor completely unattended. In Texas, they had issues with COVID. State regulators demanded that they get rid of their of their head of this facility in al Paso, and they refuse to, you know, so it seems that they're just pretty much doing what they want at these places, and doing what they want involves mistreating veterans. And that's according to numerous reports that have been published over the years. You know, we've gone back in catalog these reports. This is up on National file right now, and this place has a hideous track record. And that's Sherry BIG's husband. Sherry Biggs, the supposedly pro veteran PRO two, a candidate for Congress in SC three.
Speaker 1: What an ops disgrace. She sounds like a just an outright saud And this is why it's so important to just do a deep guy, do deep research on all of these candidates. So you don't want to back anyone like this, so I'm glad that you're exposing it. On the contrary, what can you tell us about Republican rival Mark Burns the pastor?
Speaker 10: So pastor Mark Burns, I mean, this guy is an America First, you know, fire brand. I've been seeing him around sort of the talk show spere, the right wing independent media type spear for a while. He goes in and does interviews and gives great interviews. He's a pastor. He's endorsed by President Trump. That's another big thing you know in this race is that Sherry Biggs is posting photographs of herself. I guess these are like pay to play campaign dinners or something. She's posting photos of herself with Trump, trying to endear herself to the Trump base. But Mark Burns actually has the endorsement of President Trump. So this guy, again, he's a pastor, he's really a fire brand, and he's an America First guy. There's hit pieces on him on a regular basis from the left wing media. There's actually a couple floating out there right now. You know, they're calling him all the right derogatory names. For you to know that this guy is most likely pretty dang legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you're getting attacked by the left wing media, that's when you know you're a serious threat and you're doing something right. All right, Frankie, Let's switch gears now to the presidential race. The Democrats are in the biggest coordinated attempt to gaslight America into not believing their own eyes once again. This, of course, is on the heels of Biden being let off the stage by Obama at a fundraising event. I have a clip now of spokesmouth Kareem John Pierre claiming it is disinformation and deep fakes. Let's take a look at this.
Speaker 11: Instead of talking about the president's performance in office, and what I mean by that is his legislative wins, what he's been able to do for the American people across the country, we're seeing these deep fakes, these manipulated videos, and it is again done in bad faith.
Speaker 1: Republicans are desperate, right, Frankie. I mean, I want to show the footage of Biden that she claims is disinformation. Let's roll out. I mean, they are obviously desperate to convince us that our eyes don't work, aren't they?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, they are. They're the ones who are desperate. I mean, this is Kaarin John Pierre sitting up there like she's some kind of Soviet propaganda agent telling the people. Don't believe your own lying eyes. I mean, for was it a deep fake when Joe Biden had a bow movement on himself when he was visiting the Pope? You know, was it a deep fake like we're seeing come across the screen when he fell down at the graduation ceremony or falls up the stairs over and over again. This guy is in horrendous health cognitively physically. It's very obvious. You know, look back at the State of the Union. He could barely speak. He looked like he was pumped up on drugs. I would love to know, especially as a taxpayer, and how much money the executive branch is spending on Joe Biden's very obvious mass quantities of adderall and everything else that they have to pump him full just to get up there and pretend to do his job, pretend to be the president on a day to day basis. And you know, it is actually sad when you see an old person being treated this way, because we all know it's very obvious that doctor Jill she wanted to be the first lady. She wanted to be in the White House, and she is the driving force behind all of this, as far as getting this guy out of bed every morning and injecting him with his amphetamines, Like this is spousal abuse. It should be looked into, you know, right along with everything else this family's been up to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need a thorough investigation done and they all need to be held accountable. And you're right, I think the tax bearers deserved to know how much is being spent to keep that man just barely above water so that he can go on the world stage to poop his pants. It really is so pathetic. It's also hilarious too, because the ones who trotted out the lies that these videos are lies are people like David Hogg and Harry Sisson. David Hogg said, for the record, this did not happen and is a total lie. Harry Sisson said, Mega is lying again. The new lie is that Biden had to be let off stage by Obama and that he froze, but that is completely false. I mean, this is just comical. These are real credible sources, aren't they, Like, do we need to make up lies? That Biden is clearly unwell. I mean, we see it every single day again on the world stage, don't we.
Speaker 10: Yeah, anybody who turns on live news at any hour of the day has the chance of seeing the President of the United States fall over, have some kind of mental laps in real time, you know, and then they'll turn around and tell you that it's fake. These guys like David Hogg and Harry Sisson, they have been completely fake from the beginning. You know, they're the deep fakes. They're the real life deep fakes. These these cutout guys from central casting who they bring in to be their next great you know, left wing political operatives. They're a complete joke and it's really it's insulting to the intelligence of the American people. But Joe Biden is hemorrhaging, hemorrhaging support. They're really going to have to pull out all the stops if they're going to try to steal this election, because he just doesn't have the votes. He just doesn't have the support. And it's very obvious. It's much more public this time, because we're not locked down in our homes being told by our TV all day that everybody has abandoned Trump, and that everybody is going for this, you know, ridiculous Joe Biden ticket, the guy that couldn't leave his basement, couldn't get anybody to show up to rallies. But it's all much more real now because people are out and about and they're seeing what's going on in this country, and they're seeing, you know, the signs. I see signs driving up and down. I regularly drive north and south all the way through the state of Virginia, and then I go back down and I see signs for Trump everywhere that I go. I see almost nothing for Joe Biden. You know, even in northern Virginia where all the administrative state employees are. There's there. They'll probably go out and vote for Joe, but there's no enthusiasm, you know, And I think that's indicative of what we see all across the country. I mean, he he lost the American Samoa primary. I mean that's you know, the writing is on the wall here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sure is. That really sums it up perfectly, But it is amazing to see. It'll certainly be interesting to see what happens in the months ahead. Frankie, we are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for your time and inside I appreciate it.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Ailson.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Secretary of the Treasury is back on the corporate media running cover for Biden's fiscal fallout. We'll be right back with the Heritage Foundations Richard Stern right after the break.
Speaker 12: For all of our viewers asking where what American news is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to oay in Live. OA in Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and the international headlines. And the best part is OA in Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers had a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: You know that One American News network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement.
Speaker 9: It's called free Talk forty five.
Speaker 8: Why is it branded free Talk forty five, Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at.
Speaker 9: OANN dot com.
Speaker 8: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed, visit OANN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 9: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want.
Speaker 1: Some welcome mac us. Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen recently joined the corrupt corporate media to once again lie to the American public about the state of our nation. Let's check out her response when asked about American sentiment on the economy.
Speaker 13: I think the inflation that we experienced after the pandemic just compounded this feeling for them that life is into floridable. So it is the Biden administration's top priority to address these costs where we possibly can.
Speaker 1: What in the world did she just say, Yeah, sorry, Janet, but I haven't trusted you one bit since he told the nation inflation would be transitory. Let's see what Richard A. Stern, Director of the Heritage Foundation Federal Budget Policy Center thinks, Richard, thanks so much for being back with us. It's great to see you. What is your response to miss Yellen here? What do you make of this nonsense?
Speaker 14: You've got to give her credit for being literally incapable of answering a straightforward question. So always going to be back on the show. I definitely appreciate it. Look, it's pretty straightforward and simple the Biden administration. But you know what, more than that, the Unit Party establishment for decades and decades has spent your money. They do it through taxes. They do it through printing dollars, trillions of dollars. And how does that infect you. It means that it devalues the dollars you have, so through inflation and normal taxes, they have been robbing the American public blind for decades, running up a debt that is two hundred and sixty thousand dollars per household, deflating away almost all of the value of the dollar. And then they're surprised that people feel the effect of a cratering economy and a stagnant economy. And finally, for once, the American public see the blame exactly where it should be at the feet of the uniparty.
Speaker 1: Established absolutely, and I'm so grateful that people are finally seeing it for what it is. But you have to laugh at these insane clowns just continuing to perpetuate these ridiculous life Yellen actually made some more interesting comments recently in response to Trump's idea of replacing taxes with tariffs. She said it would make life unaffordable. Now, of course that's the official narrative, but is that true, Richard.
Speaker 14: Well, here's the thing that is always about this. They'll put out their own absurd policies that don't make any sense or the math doesn't sync up, and they'll try to explain to you that you're just not understanding their lizard people speak on this Trump was talking about is a very important conversation. Look, we all know this. You go to a store shehelf, you see that very few of the products are made here. But here's the thing about this. Why we have four decades and decades put a tax penalty on domestic production sounds crazy, but it's true. If you import some product and you do work toward or you just sell it by itself here, you evade all of the taxes all of the different layers of taxation that the US federal government puts on the production of things here in the United States. So you know, really what Trump was talking about is getting back to a tax system, unlike the income tax, that doesn't penalize hello, domestic production in the US. So you know that's what she is talking about. The reason why she doesn't believe in that, the reason why she doesn't care is she doesn't like things produced in the US. She would prefer that investors here can invest abroad to produce things abroad so they can evade the taxes that you and I and working class Americans have no chance of evading.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, Yeah, I think you are spot on, and that should really infuriate every American and they just get to continue to cheat their way through while we suffer and pay the price. But to your point earlier, what's really making life unaffordable is the out of control spending brought to you, of course by the uniparty. And I think it's interesting to note the US federal interest payments now exceed the defense budget, which I believe is around eight hundred and twenty billion dollars. I mean, Richard, is this sustainable how long can this debt and deficit last.
Speaker 14: That is the definition of a debt death spiral right there. And you're right. So, gross federal interest payments are close to one point one trillion dollars a year. The net interest payments are around eight hundred and seventy billion, already quite a bit above defense spending. We will spend about a quarter or a third more in a decade on net interest then we will spend on the entire defense department. But I'll give you one better than that. That same report from CBO says that the largest contributor over the next ten years to the deficit is just interest costs. That's a debt spiral, and that is what we're talking about. That's the money printing, that's the taxation. That's the government spending a quarter of all of the dollars that we all work hard to produce. There is no way for the American public to get ahead to ford a living, to build the save for their children's futures with the government stealing all of it, eating everybody's lunch at the cafe table, sucking all the oxygen right out of the rent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is just no way anyone can get ahead anymore. Meanwhile, average Americans are facing increasingly more difficult times as if it wasn't aboud enough under Biden's regime, I mean rent hikes which may pose a threat to the inflation. Jerome Powell has said it's complicated, you know, and I think you can say that again. It is definitely complicated. But Richard, what do you make of this ever increasing rent and ultimately the decreasing value of the dollar?
Speaker 14: Well, you know, Jerome Powell definitely has a complicated situationship with the US economy. Not what you want to see in a fed chair, but it is what it is. So you know, I give you one. I think it's kind of at the macro level. What's going on here? So in the last forty years, US population's gone up almost two thirds, Right, there's a lot more Americans. We want a lot more out of our houses. Wood product production in the US has gone a ten percent. So when you look at what it costs to build a home, right, So why are rents high? Why are mortgage is high? Because it's complicated and expensive to build a home. Why have we not produced more wood, let alone other building materials to build more housing? It's because of the spot it out. It's because of NIPA regulations, EPA environmental regulations, That's why. And at the end of the day, if it isn't the government spending that causes the cost of something to go up, it's federal regulations that try to strangle in its entirety the good, hard working private sector industries that would always have built more housing, that would build more of all of the things, all the factories that produce all of the goods that we enjoy. So at the end of the day, what power's missing with Yellan's missing is it's the government destroying actual means of production, making it so there is nothing on the store shelves, whether that's a house canned food or baby food or anything else.
Speaker 1: It truly feels like the American dream is just dead and it makes me so sad. But the good news is America are very resilient, and you know, we do continue to make ends meet. But I do think it's important to note a lot of people are really at this point living on credit and forty six percent of Middle America is not saving any money at all. So I guess that leads me with the question, are Americans even going to ever be able to retire at this rate.
Speaker 14: Well, that's their goal, is that we can't retire. Right, what's that line from the World Economic Forum? You'll own nothing and you'll be happy about it. But that's what they believe in.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 14: And the question here right is why are Americans not saving? Why are something like two thirds of American households when you ask them living paycheck to paycheck. It's because all of that surplus savings it's happening. It's the government collecting it. Right. So you know, when we talk about socialism, it's the government owning the means of production. It's the government owning everything. So you don't that's what they've been doing here. It's a quiet form of socialism where they've been slightly maneuvering the economic levers. So if by magic, Americans have credit card debt, they have mortgage debt, they have card debt, they have no savings, it's the government that has all of that money. And that is maybe more than anything else. What has absolutely changed from decades ago when as you were talking about, the American dream was alive and well, they've been strangulingus slowly by slowly, and our culture and all of our institutions have been drowning under that weight as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is just so so upsetting. It's so sad, and I hope that we can revive it one day, but I don't know if that is a lost cause at this point. But Richard, for now, we are almost out of time. I do have one more topic I wanted to ask you about. With all of this going on right now, how in the world is the stock market continuing to make new highs.
Speaker 14: It's a good question, so I would say this, though the inflation adjusted stock market is still very low, it's well below where Trump left where was when Trump left office, So it's making those highs because it's trying to catch up with the obliteration of the dollar. So if you think of it this way, right, you've got real companies that employ people, that produce good products that those stocks represent. The factors are still there, that workers are still there, the patents, the technology of the products. What's not there is the dollar. So the stocks are going up to match that the company is still of real value even though the dollar is going through the floor. But as always, who benefits from inflation People that already own property and who is really hurt the most, People just trying to make it ahead in this world.
Speaker 1: Yep, same story time and time again. So sad, so upsetting. Hopefully we can turn things around. Richard, thank you so much for your time and insight today. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 14: It was Blader.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, we'll flash back to October of twenty twenty, when the corrupt state run media was still claiming the Hunter Button laptop was a fake story. Yeah, that didn't age well, say with us. We'll be back into two minutes.
Speaker 12: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to oay in Live. Oa in Live is the best way to stay up to on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is oaan Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting one American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for oaan Live and stay informed.
Speaker 9: Question for you, what.
Speaker 8: Is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for Oaan enjoy all the great programming offered by OANN, including my show in Focus. You know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 1: Olkome Mac. I'd like to take you back to October of twenty twenty, when the corrupt state run media was still claiming the Hunter Byden laptop was a fake story. Take a look at how desperate they are to get those who were still tuning into the programming to believe this state run reality.
Speaker 4: Fox News, the beating red heart of the right wing media machine, molds reality into a serialized TV drama. That's how Vox recently put it. Think Lost or twenty four, Think Game of Thrones are breaking bad think Westworld or the Wire. Every day, every night there are what appear to be new developments in this entertainment drama, some new twist to keep you watching. A new storyline was introduced right on time? Is the New York Post front page announcing Biden's secret emails? More shadiness involving Hunter Biden.
Speaker 1: Very interesting strategy, pretty brazen if you ask me. He's accusing the alternative media of doing exactly what the mainstream media does. Do you think these meat puppets know what they're doing is wrong? Or do you think they've completely bought into this fantastical version of reality. Let's see what Eric Scheiner, director of MRCTV, thinks. Eric, thanks for being back with us. What do you make of this monologue, which, in my opinion just completely gives the game of the mainstream media programming up? But what are your thoughts?
Speaker 15: I think it did an age well for Brian Stelter, did it? You know here they are they? I think you asked a question, do they know what they're doing? I think they absolutely know what they're doing. Where was their questioning of the January sixth committee when they hired an ABC producer to help put on their made for TV production, and all of a sudden, you know, afterwards, evidence disappeared and guess what, we didn't really see the video that they received, and oh, well, we can't prove it. We've lost it. Since then, where was Brian's questioning the Steel dossier that came out with Hillary Clinton for the whole Russia and Trump collusion thing. Where was their sense of drama when Adam shifted his dramatic reading of a Trump phone call at the floor in Congress. They're all okay with that, but oh, they're they're concerned, you know, when something attacks Joe Biden, they're literally you know, they're they're blaming others for exactly what they do themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, precisely, And to your point, you know, now we do have to wonder what are real news stories and what are more so things the establishment cooked up and told the corrupt and complicit corporate media to run. One off the top of my head is that Biden is not in rapid cognitive decline, or that the economy is in great shape. I mean, there's so many to list, But what do you think, Eric, what are some that come to your mind?
Speaker 15: Well, well, I like the fact that you know, now we have the White House spokesperson talking about the cheap deep when we see Joe Biden, you know, not being able to find his way off the stage or freezing, you know that it's a cheap deep fake. That's what they're saying. It's unbelievable that they're making this claim. We see it, We're going to see it repeated for the next four months. It leads they can't hide. It is going to keep coming. This isn't an issue where Biden can change his policy direction. People are going to be reminded because we are going to see Biden in public and we're going to keep seeing this video. So now they want to claim that they're deep fakes, that they're cheap fakes. You know, this is unbelievable. This is exactly what they said about Hunter. It's Russian disinformation. The laptop isn't real. We need to censor people talking about it. Now they're saying, oh, yeah, don't believe you're lying eyes what you're seeing is not happening at all.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know. It is just incredible to me. They just are so shameless and will stop it nothing to perpetuate these ongoing lives. It's like, Hello, there is insurmountable evidence and that Biden is clearly unwell. We don't need to make deep fakes or cheat fakes.
Speaker 3: To prove that.
Speaker 1: I mean, the proof is in the pudding, and it's all over the internet. So yeah, nice try KJP. But as you mentioned, Eric, we are in an election year, and of course the state run media will not shockingly be working over time to promote these Biden campaign ads, just further attacking Trump. In fact, I wanted to take a look at the latest Let's roll that clip and then we'll come right back to you.
Speaker 5: This election is between a convicted criminal who's only out for himself and a president who's fighting for your family.
Speaker 10: I'm Joe Biden, and I have proved this message.
Speaker 1: That is like pure comedy. I really hope that the American people can see through all this very tacky editing and effects they put out there to try to evoke fear from the viewers. But what do you think, Eric, are people even buying this? Does anyone buy this garbage?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 15: You know, I think people believe there's a person that's fighting a way to find his way off the stage and down the stairs successfully. That's what they feel the current president is fighting for look they have. The Biden campaign is obviously trying to say, hey, we're gonna say Trump is a felon, he's a convicted criminal. They're going to repeat that, that's what they want, But the polls are showing that's really not having the impact. The fact is, you know, Biden has like a thirty eight percent approval rating if you aggregate most polls, that number has really remained unchanged depending on the poll you look at. You can say, post you know, post the court hearing trial in New York Trump, you know, finding Trump guilty, It's gone up in some states, it's gone down in others. But the main thing is that Biden's numbers have just been consistently on the decline, and that's what they have to try to overcome. I don't think going down this narrative of Trump being a criminal and Trump being a fela is really going to change anyone's mind at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it is either. I think it's only going to continue to help him in the long runs. We will definitely wait and see what happens there. You know, we have to remember there may be some editorial differences happening in these corporate newsrooms too. The latest example is brought to us by Breitbart, who recently shared an article of some reported issues going on over at the Washington Post. Eric I figured, I just asked you about the latest. Can you give us the updep update the details on what is happening the latest drama in the newsroom.
Speaker 15: So basically, you know, Robert Wnnette's going to be taking over at the Post. They're they're getting rid of they're cheap. After about three years or trying to turn the paper around, it's lost a lot of money and so they're hiring. So now both the Washington Post and the New York Times are doing stories about supposed scandals over in England. And what's happened is it's according to someone who worked at the paper formally. You know, they don't have a name, they don't have any proof. It's just something that they said. You know, they're trying to do damage. And the reason might be is they don't like change. They don't want to change. And what's really interesting is, you know they're worried about this new editor coming in. But this is the paper in the New York Times as well, you know, along with The Washington Post that one pull it surprises for their Trump Russia collusion stories, which were later proven to be complete garbage. They're not worried about being associated with that. They're not worried about, you know, smearing a Comington kid. They're worried about an editor that will come in and say, you know, maybe we should maybe focus on facts a little bit more. If that ends up being the case, that's their concern. That's what they're worried about. They should be able to continue to print falsehoods, I guess, and continue to take money, and their publisher con should continue to pay for it instead of, you know, maybe thinking it's time for a change. It's not working, we're losing money. The staff there just doesn't want to accept that, it seems.
Speaker 1: I guess. You know, it's a hard thing to come to terms with when you know virtually all of the goes turned against you and sees through your blatant, brazen lies. But you know, I guess they will fight however they have to and continue to try to swing swing and string people along. I guess it is really just pathetic, and really the bottom line is here, you can never trust these radical liberals speaking of which, I have one more video that I wanted to show you. Representative Corey Bush apparently thinks that she has some magical superpowers. Let's take a look at this and then we'll come right back to you.
Speaker 16: You're a pastor, yeah, right about healing through faith. At one point, you came across a woman with quote several visible tumors on her Torso tell me what happened.
Speaker 17: So at that time, I, along with a group of friends, we would go out on the street and just meet with people and pray with people and offer them food. And this lady came to us and she had these tumors. I mean, she wanted us to fill them, and I just remember I put my hand on her, and my hand just began to move and the lumps that were there were no longer there, and she was so happy, and she I went on about her day and I never saw her again.
Speaker 16: So you think the tumors disappeared.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 18: I do.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to unpack here, but I think the shocking part of it all is that Corey Bush is a pastor.
Speaker 15: What that made me the first tale I've heard about spiritual healing and using prayer that never mentions the word God. Corey Bush mentioned herself a lot, but she never actually said the word gone. And that entire clip that you just played me so interesting. You know, she prays and she uses her healing. Here's the thing, though, look at the pushbacker should I say, the complete lack of pushback from PBS on this. Imagine if it was my Pence or a Republican who said that they did spiritual healing. Look look at how they tried to paint Justice Supreme Court Amy Cony Barrett is part of some cult because of her religious beliefs. They've always they're always worried about what the religious rights and is going to do. But you know, hey, if you're a Democrat and you're a pastor who prays and well, we can't prove anything because it's a homeless person. We don't know where they ended up. There's nobody to question. And you pray on somebody and lay your hands on them and you never invoke God. But you're a Democrat, that's completely okay, is not worthy of any questioning that. It sounds like a good idea and they just let that go.
Speaker 1: You're so right. It is such an easy softball interview that would never have a flown with any Republican. They just let her have it. It really is amazing and it just goes to show I think that these Democrats think that they themselves are gods, when in reality we know they are quite the opposite. Eric, we are aut of time for today. Thank you so much for joining us. I appreciate it.
Speaker 15: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, the explosion in drug use and ultimately homelessness continues in Democrat run cities around the nation. I'll share my thoughts on the latest right after the break. Stay with us.
Speaker 12: For all of our viewers asking where One American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at.
Speaker 9: ONN dot com.
Speaker 8: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shot hats and mugs.
Speaker 9: They're super cute. You're probably going to want some.
Speaker 8: Question for you what is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O and N, including my show in.
Speaker 1: Focus Welcome Back. Well, if you live in a Democrat run city and or state like I unfortunately do, chances are you've seen a massive explosion in homelessness and drug use in just recent years. Places like Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, and Seattle have now been completely overrun by ten cities and drug users who've resorted to living on the streets. And rather than work to help these people off drugs and into recovery, we've seen the Democrats time and time again opt instead to perpetuate the issue by enabling these people. The latest example comes to us from banger Main and Portland organ by a taxpayer funded nonprofit by the name of Main access Points, who's now handing out free boofing kits to aid in harm reduction, as they like to call it. Now, you may be wondering what in the world is boofing? Well, boy, am I glad you asked? Straight from the literature out of the kit. Boofing, also referred to as booty dumping, is an injection alternative where a person inserts their drugs into their rectum to allow absorption through the mucous membrane. Now, of course, the next logical question here is why in the world would anyone want to do this? Well, again, straight from the free handout quote. If you're struggling to hit a vein or would like to give your lungs a break from smoking, boofing is a great option to do your drugs without using a needle or pipe. It also adds quote, the height you get from boofing is comparable to injecting while giving your veins a rest. Compared to smoking or sniffing your drugs. Boofing may hit harder and faster. End quote. Well, gee, isn't that nice? I'm sure sharing the practices of boofing will surely aid in resolving the ever growing homeless and addiction crisis.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: As you can see here, the boofing kit includes step by step instructions on how to best inject the drugs. It emphasizes finding a safe and private spot and highly suggests emptying your bowels prior to the squirting process. The taxpayer funded guide also advises staying on your side, laying down for a few minutes so that all the drugs can fully absorb into the membrane. Oh and don't forget to dispose of the syringe properly. No littering now. Additionally, the boofing kit contains two anal injectors, six packets of lubricant, some sterilizing wipes, and two tins for mixing a rectal cocktail. And if the pink social media infographics weren't helpful enough, Map also produced a thirty minute long video exploring the ins and outs of shooting drugs where the sun don't shine Daga listen to booty bumping experts Kristin and Jesse explain the benefits of boofing.
Speaker 8: One of the main reasons people do it is because there's a lot of blood whistles in ther rectum, a lot of surface area.
Speaker 1: I always recommend people try boofing.
Speaker 9: Because switching to snorting can be a little too big of a jump.
Speaker 18: I love that because I think also that helps with our minds. So if you're having a really hard time, you know, hitting, and it's really starting to get and you're getting in your head about it and you're starting to get frustrated, just knowing that you do have an option of boofing. Our booty bumping is I don't know. I think maybe a little bit brings a little bit more ease.
Speaker 1: Right, You're like, okay, yeah, there's a couple of women I definitely want to take advice from. It really is so sad that this is what this organization has dedicated its time and resources too. I mean, rather than be productive, these people believe the compassionate thing to do is enable addiction. Bottom line here is there is no safe way to consume drugs, and addicts deserve to be properly helped instead of being encouraged and allowed to self destruct. If you ask me, there really is no better representation of complete societal collapse than this. We'll leave it there for today. If you'd like to give me any feedback, feel free to shoot me an email at in focus at oann dot com. Also check out our website at oann dot com, where you can download the oa and Live app and gain access to all of our exclusive full length content. As always, thank you so much for tuning in. I truly appreciate your support. I'll see you tomorrow and God bless.
Speaker 12: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to oaan Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is oaan Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting one American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: If your cable provider doesn't offer one American News network, please call them up and kindly demand that they carry OANN. You're the customer, and without your feedback your cable provider will not know that there's strong demand for One American News Network. Please call your cable company today and kindly demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup. Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of canceling. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at.
Speaker 9: O and N dot com.
Speaker 8: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 9: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 1: Question for you.
Speaker 8: What is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon fireTV device.
Speaker 9: Simply go to
Speaker 8: The app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including my show In Focus.