Speaker 1: Out there to join and look at our twenty first century Wire SoundCloud paget I don't know. We're approaching about thirty thousand listens and we've just put that up to very little fanfare only a couple of months ago. And all our top clips are up there, selected curated clips, rants, and all sorts of interviews up at our SoundCloud page twenty first Century Wire twenty one Wire SoundCloud. There's a link to it at the website as well. Now we're going to transition in a minute to our next guest, who is no stranger to this show or twenty first Century Wire. But before we do that, before we introduce our guest, Jay Dyer, I just wanted to get a few housekeeping items together with regards to the website and what's happening in the next coming months, So we are launching a membership drive for members subscriptions from May first. We just want to announce that now. The details are going to be forthcoming at the website and we've been working very carefully behind the scenes to try to get it right, and we hope we've got a program and a set of things that we'll be able to do and roll out in the next month and further afield too. Very exciting, a lot of work though, it's going to take a lot of work to do what we want to do, what we want to give the members in terms of a unique experience, some big add ons to what we're doing right now, and this is going to include video production as well. But we're going to need your help to make that happen. And so some of our supporters already already know about this. If you're on our mailing list of the people who supported our trip to Beirut, you'll already know about this announcement and you have a little more details for those supporters, But we'll tell everybody probably next week or probably the following or if not the following week. We'll announce it next week, but we'll give more details the following week. So we're going to be very very busy trying to make ends meet and keep the site improving as well at the same time increase and improve our news and analysis at twenty first century wire dot com. So that's something to look forward to. Now, there's a new shout poll up and if you go to twenty first Central wy dot com, you'll see our shout page there's a link on the show page and basically, this is our shout poll this week is the United States? Does it have a democracy or an autocracy? And that's the poll. We've already got a few voters already. You can comment in the poll. This is a unique technology we developed with a tech startup called square offs and it's an ultimate engagement and debate and voting all in one widget. So go ahead and have your shout. Is the US a democracy or an autocracy? And don't want to get into any arguments with anybody who will say, well, no, it's uh, it's an oligarchy, not in autocracy. Who cares? My point? Is not a democracy. So that's the main point of it. We want to get some lively debates going in there. Now. Our next guest, Uh. He is the author of the much anticipated upcoming uh probably eventually will be in my mind anyway, a bestseller s so Teric Hollywood from trendon Day Publishing, and he's also uh the editor and founder of Jay's Analysis uh dot com. There's a link to it on the show page and UH, you know this, I'm looking up at the stories at Jay's Analysis right now and it's just fascinating. Uh. We've also got you know, I'm not going to talk about Prince's death this week. We'll leave that off the uh So we're not going to talk about Prince and we're not going to play Dove's cry uh in the background like every single mainstream media outlet is doing. I don't know, have I got have I got that on the soundboard? I don't know. I'm Badger. Can you hear Prince in the background there? I'm not sure if Badger's listening or not.
Speaker 2: But impersonation for you?
Speaker 1: Oh please don't.
Speaker 2: Uh So I had about ten print songs. I was going to sing the full full song here for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I'm just gonna cut that chase. We're not going to But anyway, Jay Dyer, thank you for joining us this week. I really appreciate it. I know you've been uber busy. Awesome articles from from Yours and Soul of the East on the Bolshevik one is really fascinating up at jasonalysis dot com. But you know, really good stuff, deep deep, deep thinking, uh for the everyday man. That's what jason Analysis provides, and so in short supply these days. But but so, how how's how's the book coming along. I just want to get that out the way first. I mean, you must be the pre orders I'm sure are coming in right.
Speaker 2: As I understand that he's gotten quite a few. So yeah, the book is finished. I finished it last week and it was pretty hllacious going back and putting in the footnotes. But I think it's going to be a great tool for giving to family members that you want to kind of wake them up right to the way the world really works is everybody likes movies. Not everybody's into your geopolitical peculiarities, but everybody likes movies. So give them my book, and I think it'll help to you know, people will see movies in a new way. And I ended up with four hundred and four footnotes. So many of those, by the way, are twenty first century wire articles, so you'll be happy to know that you're referenced in their Patrick as well as Sean Helton and the good Fellows over at Sold the East excellent.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, Sean is investigating Prince's untimely death, so that's a big warning for if there's any Shenanigans going on. I think Sean's probably going to dig it up. He's already he's already, he's already guys his request in for the toxicology reports. So it looks like another Michael Jackson circus. And we're not talking about Prince Jay today. This is not why we're here. The theme of the show Jay is glass temples, and it's a little bit abstract. And you know, we had a discussion the last hour with ken Stone about Palmyra, and I had some pretty stark experiences while I was over in the Middle East regarding archaeology, regarding heritage, regarding modernism, and I saw the real clash of civilizations. Jay. It's it's not the West versus the East, or the White Man versus the Arab To me, the real class of civilizations is much deeper, and it's much more profound than the geopolitical definitions. To me, it goes deep in to the heart of what you might call modernism and traditionalism. I think it's in this direction. I wanted to bring you on to talk about this because there's a lot of psychology as well behind here. We can psychologically profile different epochs, different times, different eras. There's a mindset that I think has been it is hereditary. I think it's carried on, it's carried over and taken different form from the past great civilizations to and fallen civilizations to today, which one day. You know, we're sitting pretty right now, but there are many civilizations right now on this planet that are running and functioning that will be fallen civilizations one day. And so that is I'm really concerned about this because my concern, Jay, isn't it It might be a frivolous concern. I think there's still a lot to learn from past civilizations. I still believe there's a lot of knowledge lost, a lot of wisdom, and I think there's a place for it in our everyday life now. Not everyone agrees with me on that. Modernists are like, no, just pave it over, forget about it. It's all about technology and transhumanism and big glass temples basically. So where do you stand on this?
Speaker 2: Initially, Well, I would start out by saying that I don't think we need to ever pause it any kind of a false dialectic between the idea of will you either choose modernism or you're some sort of blood heed obscurantists who's left in the past or left worshiping the past. Tradition as I see it, as I understand it is always a kind of dynamic, living process. It's never some sort of stultified museum piece. It's always something that's in process. But you can never be completely a historical you can never completely get away from it any kind of roots or lineage by the simple fact that all of us come from some family and some parents. And so if you think about the family, if we were fortunate enough to grow up in some sort of father mother household, and we're not raised by a test raising a test tube or something like that where we're going, then we know that we were given some kind of culture, some kind of tradition. Now that doesn't mean that it's necessarily correct, or that it didn't have flaws, or that things weren't wrong, perhaps about the tradition that we were given as a child and so forth, or the culture of the nation that we grew up in. But I think that the false ideology that is that undergirds modernity put in its successors and postmodernity, and what ultimately I think leads to nihilism. It's the idea that you can some now be completely free from anything that binds you to the past. And in terms of I think what you're getting at philosophically is this notion of radical individualism, which is the ideology that's been foisted upon I think the Western world. That's pretty much the Western ideology, especially if you look at say the Rand Corporation and their whole as one of the premiere think tanks of the last century. Their whole ideology is called rational choice theory. Now what is this, Well, this is the idea that the way to manipulate individuals is to appeal to the fact that they're going to choose as an individual for their own self interests. And so when we look at something like the Rand Corporation, which I think is a pre eminent example, this is this is what crafted the Cold War. This is what crafted the idea of mutually sure destruction, the nuke threat. It craft did the idea of the commies are going to get us. They're everywhere, they're infiltrating everything, And it crafted the idea of consumerism, the transition out of a production based economy into a completely service based economy. It sold us on things like Obamacare ultimately, and on top of that, it also marketed the first and second Operation Operation does at Storm, in Operation Iraqi Freedom. These are actually creations of the Rand Corporation. And what is the how did they do all this well? Because they have this idea that what we need to do is to sell everybody on the idea that their own personal, hedonistic desires are the only way that they can be quote free. And they say this explicitly in numerous corporation publications. So I would I would see that as a main ideological force in what crafted the modern American West as we know it. And I would say that obviously America and the ideology of America is what pretty much dominates the what we might call the atlantisys power block right, which would be US, UK, Israel, France and so forth. And so that whole ethos that then seeks to force the rest of the world into that ideology of necessity. It has to destroy any existing perhaps firewalls we might call them, and that would be anything from history, culture, tradition, family, nation, state, et cetera, et cetera. All those things have to go because there seem to be aspects of the old way of doing things and everything is now supposed to transition into a completely New World, and it's really the as you pointed out in your excellent article, the smart power industrial complex. That's the chief goal they have, right. So, in other words, the Rank corporation pretty much has a whole slew of offspring that are much like it insofar as they deal with safe foreign policy or think tanks dealing with a certain region like Middle East or whatever crisis groups. You know, there's myriad of these of these institutions, and what they do is essentially churn out constant white papers to reformulate and reorganize entire regions. And so you mentioned the Middle East, Well, we only need think of the Odinya non Plan, which was the Israeli plan from several decades ago regarding what would happen in the Middle East in our day, and we actually see the playing out of that presently, and that would include these situations in Libya in now Syria. And so this is how we can fit the events in our day into this larger scheme is by looking at some of these key white papers and policy papers and so forth that you outlined in your article and that I also outlined in an article I did called Isis Feminists and Thugs dupes of the foundations and think tanks, and so what do you see is across all of these movements, whether it be Air of Spring or whether it be the promotion of feminism and women's rights in other countries by the Rockefeller and Ford Foundation, what you see is a common theme of quote democracy, humanitarianism, individual liberty, and freedom from all constraints supposedly. But what those things actually are is as you called them accurately, they're called soft power. They're soft power techniques of swaying mass perception and opinion to get inboard with some power blocks strategy for the region. And that's I think the best way to sum it up is that it's really about duping peopleeople into buying into something that services another engender, namely Washington's foreign policy, mainly when you're talking about the Middle East and other regions Russia, Ukraine and so forth.
Speaker 1: So on one hand, they're building up this kind of identity politic or the sort of totems of identity politics like you animated in your article isis feminists and thugs. And then on the other hand, they're tearing down culture, identity in the same place at the same time, and this is to me the most extraordinary thing that it's kind of it's kind of you can see it when you go there, you can see it actually happening in front of your eyes. And and so what is is this? Because if you obliterate someone's cultural identity, then you really obliterate there is your cultural identity. And here's my question. Is your cultural identity your true political identity in many ways? And if you smash that, if you bliterate it, then you've really obliterated your political power as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And that is you find that specifically spoken of in the white papers. So I think of Alex Eveya's book Soldiers of Reason about the Rank corporation, and he discusses this very point. He talks about how to Now. Sometimes I should add, sometimes radical say nationalism or radical left or radical right could be useful to global strategists and think tanks and so forth, So it's not always an either or. Sometimes those things could be useful for manipulation as well, like as you said, identity politics. But I think that if you look at the big, big scale, long term plans, it's ultimately about getting rid of all of those things. And that's why the Rank corporation, for example, deals with big scale philosophies, big scale ideologies, right, rational choice theory being how can we sell everybody on the idea that your individual hedonistic desires are the best way for you to be happy and free? And so rational choice theory dictates that whatever means, there might be a period where you want to promote radical identity politics and nationalism, but then down the road that transitions into something else. Right, And this is Alvin Toffler talks about this in Third Wave, where he says that we might need to promote things like veganism. We might need to promote certain things that can steer a movement of philosophy and ideology and identity in a certain direction for a time period in order to get to that final goal. And I think, I know I brought it up many times, but I bring it up because of such a great example. This is really what Aldo Sarcley says in the introduction of Brave New World, where he says, look, there was a whole bunch of revolutions right in the revolution, Scientific Revolution, French Revolution. I'm going to I'm telling you how all of those revolutions were stages in a process. Now I know that I'm gonna get a little esoteric here, but you can also look at Arthur Kessler who calls it alchemy. And so when he talks about the ghost in the machine, which is his naturalistic Darwinian materialistic statement about how the mind of man's the mind of man, consciousness and free will, along with Bertrand Russell saying this need to be stamped out. This is how we create a more controlled automaton cubicle being right, much much like the factory line process of streamlined products, so that the man himself becomes a factory streamline monoculture product. Right. And this is obviously you can see quite advantageous to the international mega corporations and conglomerates that pretty much run run the globe. So that's what it's all about. Yeah, you might have a time where people promote you an ideology that appeals to your ego. Right, I'm a feminist, I'm strong, and i want to be free from these two millennia of patriarchal tyranny. Now I'm free because I've adopted abortion, vaccines and micro loans that are not available to males.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: These are all strategies to break up existing things. And as I said, how is it alchemy, Well, you have the alchemical dictum of solving at coagula, which is the idea that you dissolve a thing and then you remake the thing into something new. And that is the essence of the alchemical process. And even though the globalists the elites think tanks types may not as a whole be occultists or esotericist or whatever I'm sure some of them are, it doesn't really matter because the essential game plan strategy is that it is you break a thing down before you build it back up, and you build it back up into what you want it to be. And that's what the purpose of all these thing tanks and in g o's and so forth is. They're the ones that are crafting the steering mechanisms.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned Alvin Toffler and the author of Future Shock, and he talked about veganism being a sort of a means to an end. This is the way I read what you said there is this is climate change, the same thing in the same used can that be used to created and this climate change movement and be used in the same way as that.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, you go back to the seventies the Club of Rome produced the boat Limits to Growth, and then it republished that in the nineties and called it the First Global Revolution. And you look at the First Global Revolution, it discusses the fact that we need to create not just some localized revolutions, some French revolutions American we need a new revolution that's based on something that we can get everybody behind. And what's the one common factor that we all share it? Well, it's the environment. Everybody's in some way an aspect of the biosphere. So if we can sell people on the notion that it's in their individual best interest to be a part of this whatever it is, movement, then we can steer the globe into things like Agenda twenty one and United Nations UNESCO plans and gentrification zoning laws which are ultimately about creating smart cities and target cities and so forth, all these different communal reorganization methods for large scale social engineering. So all of this is outlined in that very book, First Global Revolution. You can find it's online, easy PDF download, and it discusses the fact that open I'm not making this up. It actually says what we need to do is events everyone that man himself is the problem. Right, So when they talk about CO two's being a problem carbon, that's they're talking about life. They're saying humans, we're carbon based life. Worms, They're saying.
Speaker 1: It's the all pervasive existential threat. In other words, it never switches off.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, the commedi threat's gone. And now I guess that, by the way, that was, as we said, trans created by the Rank Corporation. That Ran Corporation also crafted and marketed, pr sold the war on Terror, all right. That's why you'd see Fox News in these different channels branding it the War of Operation Freedom, the War on Terror. And then of course Desert Storm was the first fully televised so called war. How ridiculous is that?
Speaker 1: Desert Shield that then Desert Storm and then Desert Fox and yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Their PubL their reality shows twenty four to seven run, So you participate in this psychodrama, right, And so that was all Rank corporation strategies sold and exactly you know, how does that all tie into Well, Rank Corporation works on the same strategies of the United Nations plans for the environment. Rank Corporation crafts documents for how to go green. You know, how companies can implement green strategies and green healthcare and green thist all of that is a marketing tool. And when you look at the origins of the so called green movement, I don't doubt that there were many sincere environmentalists, you know, back in the day or whatever. But I look at earth Day. I mean, the founder of earth Day is this guy who killed his wife or his girlfriend, right, I mean, these are nasty people, right. The very fact that the Club of Rome's First Global Revolution says that the whole purpose is to convince human beings that they're the problem and that we need to then, of course, cut down on population. You need to go along with banker austerity and live inside a little bitty cubicle coffin.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: What we see in Jon Erowski's Holy Mountain, you actually see that where they sell to the elite. The idea of moving everybody into urban areas and putting them literally in coffins. That was predicted in the Joan Rowski's Holy Mountain film. That's what we're seeing implemented. That's what these zoning laws gentrification. That's about a longer strategy of getting everybody into urban areas to live inside agenda twenty one cubicle coffin type environment that can all be completely controlled. I know this sounds crazy. Target the corporation. They're making target cities where you're actually going to I was joking about that in talks and articles a couple of years ago. I had no idea that was real. Right, that's where they want to move everybody. And so when you're talking on the Middle East and these different regions, the so called democracy that the US is going to bring with its bombs and so forth, and sex education, that's ultimately about creating a whole bunch of new consumers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is this is a good segue to the big con. This is what I So we've outlined the introduction now for the big con. Okay, the big con job is exactly as you just said, Jay, This is basically setting up a monopolistic environment, a completely crony capitalistic, monopolistic environment, where a selected few who consider themselves to be the rightful rulers of the planetary fiefdom, a corporate fiefdom. This is basically what it is. It's it's I think the con is to dupe society with it. Call it social justice, call it climate justice. Call it gender justice, call it all these things, call it modern justice. And it's it's to dupe you into a new environment that is even more controlled, that even is also more devoid of real choice and real unique experiences than before. And it's a con. It's a huge con.
Speaker 2: It's orwelly and it's everything that's in Orwell it's it's the whole idea of the party, the single party, bringing freedom to everyone. And that's why you only have victory cigarettes, victory gin, everything is victory products. Right, it's the exact same thing. It's all annoyed. I mean, I mean, I know we've heard about Orwell a million times, but that's exactly what you're saying. In the world, right, everything is it's a mono state. It's it's a monoculture. You have, you have the you've been told since youth that you were free, and you believe that you're free, even though everything in your daily experience contradicts that. You choose to believe it. And that's the great con, right, It's the double thing that is the great con believing what is completely contradictory to your your everyday experience. So yeah, I mean, what one only need look at the fact that if you can see where the place is, where America has gone, or the foreign policy ventures in the West and so forth, where are ethos is established, what comes with that, Well, what comes with that is the toxic garbage culture of America. You get all of that, all of that exported, you get the vaccines, you get the medical establishment there the So what I think is ultimately scammed to this Rockefeller medical establishment is expanded coke and pepsi right, all of that is brought to the rest of the world under the guise of humanitarian democracy and freedom. And that usually takes you know, regime change, color revolution, toppling of someone deemed undesirable, or running on some older program that the globalists instituted. Uh yeah, so it's just phase. Isn't a business plan, I guess is the best way to look at it.
Speaker 1: So so what I see what you know? And I saw this. I see this in the Middle East especially, I see time and time again, Jay, I see modernism is used by the the Tyrell corporations of the world, or the the you know, the the ruling oligarchy in some cases, the monarchs. It's used by these people, these individuals, these monopolists, I'll call them. And at the same time, and then with their other hand, they're using the primitive traditional uber traditionalists like the Wahabi hobbyists. And you know what we see in Isis and al Qaeda and Salafis terrorists. They they're so they're they're building this, They're they're thrusting modernism as their Islamic utopia on one hand, on the on on the backhand, they're using the primitive clerics to browbeat everybody into shape, basically, and I see the same in Israel. They're erasing history of Palestinian history to build these modern which looks like California, Orange County suburbs out and pushing out into other countries, basically guarded by the army, changing the names of all the streets, changing the removing archaeological finds, hiding them or destroying them. And and they're using the ultra orthodox Jewish settlers, they're pushing them out. They're all uber traditionalists. So they're they're playing both sides. You know, I see this in Saudi or Israel. Absolutely, they're playing both sides. They're using they're they're they're they're leveraging these two forces. If you will, and I think it's it's it's pretty obvious. You know. What the agenda then is to basically obliterate what is the real history what ken Stone in the last segment called the collective human cultural inheritance, where we could say collective human cultural experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, Walmart obliterates culture and history, right, So when a Walmart comes into a small town, it puts everything else out of business because it's the it's pretty much the company town model, right, everybody's going to so eventually we just move into the Walmart. But yeah, so think about the world as a big Walmart and think about you know how it works in a big corporation like that. You have a restructuring and reformatting of some section of the store. Oh, this was the autoparts section. Now we've got whole new displays. We need to change that out now, right, so that the Middle East might be like that, right, Like it's a certain way for a while, like the CIA supporting Arab nationalism in the forties, and then it transitions into oh, better game plan here. We want to smash this up through the support of the Jahad, which is what followed right after the Arab nationalist period. The CIA then shifted over to supporting the Jahad and all the different radical Islm's factions that you're speaking about, and that's a great tool for smashing things up. So it it reminds me of Maoism, Right. So if you think about Mao's cultural revolution and how that marshaled the energy and enthusiasm of idealistic youth, well, idealistic youth are idiots, They're not there. It's been very much the same with the idealistic zeal of the puritanical Islamic sex that you're talking about. You can marshal that power and energy into recrafting a certain region a certain way, depending on what your needs are. I make this point many times too. It's just like deregulation and privatization versus regulation and government authority. Right, So people fall on either side of this dialectic, when in actual fact, either of those strategies can be used at different time periods. Right. So, if you're retraging Hope, he says that FDR was working at the behest of the bankers. So all of these reforms that FDR did to save everybody from the depression actually caused another depression in nineteen thirty seven because he was printing money at the behest of the bankers. So you can't just pay for these things out of nowhere, that it's all foisted upon the population through inflation and putting everybody into debt to the bankers to fix the problem that the banker's cause, namely depression. Right, So the collectivization and socialization in that case was a solution from the bankers to the banker's problem of the depression. And it's the same. So you might think, oh, we'll see the collectivization, oh soo, then privatization is the solution. Well then you look at Greece, in these different countries or John Perkins's books Economic hit Man. That's where you can have cases where deregulation and privatization is ripping everybody off. So it's it's a strategy that can use either one depending on what the particular situation is. And it's exact same with the the radical sex that you're talking about. You can use those to smash an existing culture that might be a firewall to global of strategies or corporate corporate strategies, or you can then turn around and promote a far quote leftist quote progressive humanitarian agenda in a region. Right, So it's you're absolutely right, it's it's just it's the same as big old companies funding the green agenda.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's control both sides, right.
Speaker 1: So it's it's kind of extraordinary because if you look at I looked at the war and limpin On, I'm looking at the war in Syria, and what happened after the Long War in Lebanon was basically big golf money came in, big money and American money to basically build these giant skyscrapers half of them are empty, by the way, and destroying everything that was underneath it, which is basically five or six major civilizations and epochs, just completely obliterating it, walling it off, taking a jackhammer to it, and then building this you know, glass temple of luxury living. And you have European architects in their celebrity architects. We talked about this on previous shows. So in Syria we have whole cities destroyed and they are literally at the gates baying for the opportunity to come in and do the same in many of these places, and I think it's a strange mix. Jay is what I'm saying. It's there's a short term profit motive to this because you know, to build and to occupy land, to own land, to build on it is an expression of power. It projects power, and then then there's there's benefits in terms of taking money for that as well in that process, so order out of chaos essentially. But this is where it gets strange. After all the bombing, after all the destroying, after building these sort of soulless modern temples which are really Western inspired, completely bland, you know, monolithic creations everywhere you look at Dubai. I mean, it's and you have this, there's this kind of monarchical, tribalistic obsession, if you will, to this building, this clean, everything, clean and new. My question to you is where does this urge come from? Because it is a kind of a fetish in a way. So this kind of fetish comes in after you deal with the money and the power. But there's more to it than that, I think, and I'm trying to figure it out because it's almost like a religion in terms of those elites there.
Speaker 2: You're saying the fetish in terms of wrecking and then erecting the monuments to modernity.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: It is a fetish because I think, in my view, ultimately humans are in some form or fashion going to be religious, and even if they're a religious there's still going to be in some way operating on the belief and some sort of Even if you believe that you're you're your own God, you believe in some higher ideal or notion or principle, it's I think it's impossible to not function in that way. So it's going to be you're operating on some program or some belief system. And I think that what you see with the erection of these monuments, and you're absolutely right to point out that there's a reason for you know, if you look at the art and I'm not getting it to some goofy conspiracy thing, but if you think about the architecture of Washington, d C. It's all laid out to present a certain belief system, a certain meaning concerning the ideas of America. And it doesn't matter whether you think that's good or bad. That's what the architecture of DC is laid out to demonstrate to show, and architecture has always been this way. It encapsulates the spirit of a people the ideals of a people and so forth, and so to blast those things away and then erect anew is precisely you said, a projection of power. And I think that ultimately the spirit behind it is the spirit that's anti human. And that's why the modernist architecture is cold, angular box like you know, it's the slab from two thousand and one, from beyond right, it's the monolith. It's supposed to demonstrate that the new era, the new order, the new aon whatever. It is not going to be about man. It's going to be about going beyond man. Post That's the whole point of it. Is to be posthuman. And being posthuman means first and foremost, the erasing of any kind of groupings, collective groupings existing as a part of a gender, a tribe, a culture, whatever, religion. Throw all that away, and we are going to enter into the new. It's I call it the fetish of the new, which it's not really possible to be completely new. But that is the false gospel, so to speak, right, that the system is going to give you something completely new, a utopia. You know, all all of these platitudes that are poured forth, which ultimately as we see, and then, as many of them admit in their books, version else says ha ha ha. Ultimately, I'm going to stamp out your freedom, that's the I want to stamp out your consciousness, which, by the way, how are you going to stamp out consciousness if humans don't have consciousness? Right? I thought we were just matter, right, we're just animals yet, but yet they want to stamp out the human spirit, free will, and consciousness, which means that those things are real.
Speaker 1: So that that back to back to brave New World. So the the elite of the elite who are foisting this, you know, soulless, materialistic uh Dawkins ideology on the masses, they themselves don't even believe that. I don't think so, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: You'll see that in many of their people talk about the bloods and the brains. So you have the blue bloods, the old money families and so forth and so forth, and you have the brains, right, the Kissingers, the Brazenskis and so forth, and the birch and Russells. And they'll speak that way quite quite often. They'll say, you get the the impression that they don't really believe a lot of what they put out to the.
Speaker 1: Public, and so so this here, let's make a comparison here. So you have the the crystal cities of Dubai built with oil money by those monarchs, and and in Geda and Katar and Doha as well, and these these sort of monuments there these this hypochondriatic sort of society of everything's hermetically sealed and clean. Then we have on this sort of the extreme left wing in America. If you've seen this film Zeitgeist, at the at the end, it talks about this left wing utopia. Uh, this this I don't know what the Venus Project, I think it was called, and where there's no money and everything's perfect and everything's clean and no one gets sick and et cetera. To me, those are those are mirror images. You know, there's no difference that you know, So in the West and in the East, we still have these almost mirrored cults, if you will, and they're identical. I can hardly take that apart. When I look at some of the you know, the building promotional development videos from the GCC, and I look at the end of Zeitgeist, I see, you know, it's pretty much the words might be slightly different, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's right. Yeah, the zeitgeist socialist un model, and that is associated with the UN through Jaques Fresco. That is all one side of the dialectic where you might tie that into communism in the previous decades. And on the other side you have the Reagan Thatcher right wing so called pseudo conservative American neo conservative, free markets, liberty, blah blah blah. That's the other side of the dialect and I know, you know they're dialectic. One one good funny clue to this is that in Brave New World in the future, the characters aren't after Marx and Ford. It's the year of our Ford, not the year of our Lord. One of the central characters is Bernard Marx, and his point is that it's two rows that lead to the same destination, right, because what are they both about. Well, they're both about centralization of wealth, centralization of power, and the destruction of previous existing cultures. Right. And this is why even there was even a big meeting between the capitalist West and the so called communist East many times over throughout the period of the Cold War. One of those was in I think nineteen eighty eight, at Malta where Bush and Gorbachev met. And isn't it interesting too that's speaking of to tie all this in when you look at the nineties in Russia, well, that was just an IMF scam through Clinton, Larry Summers and others to loot Russia of billions of dollars. I think it was something like five hundred billion dollars where eluded up of Russia under the the I m F scam. That was all promoted through entities like the Carnegie Carnegie Endowment right in Moscow. Right, So you had all these NGOs, these think tanks soft power that you talked about that was all prepping and and seeding and moving people ideologically to you know, to accept the idea, oh, we've got to go with Yeltsin because he's gonna he's gonna set us free, he's going to bring liberty. And the country was looted. Then incomes imp and they say, oh, yeah, well we'll save you sign on to all of our Western plans. Right, And you see that exact same model everywhere.
Speaker 1: And so you know, there's so soft power and then there's hard power. And if you the two to two of the oldest continually habited cultures in cities in the world. One of them is Damascus and Syria, and the other and Aleppo, uh and and also Yemen, Okay, Iraq maybe before that to a lesser degree, completely obliterated and demolished. But look at Yemen, the continuously have inhabited buildings jay of some of the oldest that you could find in the world, and in Syria too, and look what's being destroyed. I think it's targeting is done intentionally. Is a lot of people overlook this and it might seem like an elementary point, people like, yeah, uh whatever, No, it's still an important point to underline. They're looking for these buildings, they're looking for these artifacts of heritage. Yeah, and these are the first targets.
Speaker 2: It's another great example that was in the Protestant Reformation with all of those when many of the Reformers were smashing monasteries in Catholic churches and so forth, that was not just an ideology, that was actually at the best of different princes and Protestant kings that supported that ideology because that allowed them to confiscate what was in those monasteries and churches. Right, So I mean this is just kind of common sense that you can dupe a bunch of people with an ideology and grab a bunch of money, right, I mean, that's part of it. But it also has the effect of destroying the symbolic structures that form part of the cohesive identity of peoples. So absolutely, that's This kind of iconicism, as it's called, is very useful at times.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like pulling the rug out from under a culture if you will, obliterate all of the reminders of their past greatness and not so greatness as well. But people don't just preserve the good stuff. People preserve the bad stuff too. I've seen as a reminder of maybe lessons learned and pass not to repeat and so forth. Those also get destroyed as well. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bert and Russell says that you're not going to be reading Shakespeare in the New World Order. That'll be banned. Yeah yeah, Now whether you I mean, I'm not saying Shakespeare's ideal, but the I mean, there's things that are objectionable, that's not the point. The point is that it's about erasing the past, and that's two make you a citizen of the new Order, that's the whole point. And you can't. You can't be that if you have a past, heritage, a memory and so forth, and that has to all be wiped away.
Speaker 1: And can you stick around after we're going to take a short station break. Can can we can we hold on to you Jay for the next segment? Sure, Okay, We're gonna stick it with Jay Dyer. A great conversation. We're going to get into a little more of the detail after this break. Take a short station break with the Alternate Current Radio Network. I'm your host, Patrick Henningson. This is the sun Welcome back, Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen to the Sunday Wire. I'm your host, Patrick Henningson. We're streaming out live on the Alternate Current Radio Network and also at twenty first century wy dot com. And if you missed any of the live broadcast, you can go to iTunes and a number of other platforms after the show, but also at twenty first century Wire dot com. You can listen to it at your leisure and you can download it. We should have the track up minutes after the show. And the first segment with ken Stone was brilliant. Great to have a first hand account, and we're very privileged to get some of these people on the show to give us their take and firsthand experiences. It's always valuable, along with the great articles as well. Now we're going to get back to our guest, Jadarve, but before we do that, I just wanted to also mention that in this kind of dovetails with our conversation that we're going to have in this segment with Jay. Now, Vanessa Beiley published an article at twenty first Century Why, which is to me one of the must read articles in recent weeks. It's called George Soros the Anti Syria Impresario. Now, let me tell you, I'm not crying wolf or anything here. And I know there's a lot of alternative media talk show hosts and who constantly are trumpeting about how they've been hacked, attacked and everything. Listen, get we've been hacked, We've been attacked. I don't always talk about it, Okay. Now, I posted Vanessa's article on Facebook last two nights ago, and before I went to bed, it was flying. I was got like one hundred and ten shares. It was going clocking up quite a few views. Great article, full of what I call eye candy as well, nice charts and things like that when I woke up in the morning it was deleted from my personal page. I posted it and it made me think, who took this off of Facebook? Was Facebook's communitarian police or was it something else? And it was to me. Then I thought, well, this article is gold. It has some powerful information in it. I'm not exaggerating. Go look at that article. Read it. If you're not familiar with this material, tell me if your jaw isn't dropping. Okay, And this is timely as well. So this is the George Soros soft power industrial complex where if you've got the money to throw a to spread around, and if you've got the money and you have the ground teams, the street teams, and you've got the operators at the management level, you can do lots and lots of things, not always nice things around the world, all in the name of progress and freedom and democracy and open society. Okay, that's a hell of an open society when you're hacking in and deleting people's article. And it proves the point. Okay, and I'll let Jay jump in here. Sorry, I'm going to go on a rant, But it proves the point that all these people who are throwing their billions around to export freedom and democracy. They don't believe in a free press and much less a free speech, and that was proven to me this week. Okay, so it's all a big con hypocrites of the highest order. Okay, sorry for that rant. But I think I look at this situation, Jay, and I wonder, you know, there's a lot of people who are understanding this now, but you really don't understand it till you sort of get cuffed on the head or punched in the nose, and then you really realize that you're not dealing with In other words, they're not playing good cricket basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I posted some stuff last night and it was immediately thronged by numerous comments ten twenty thirty within a few minutes from flat earth and neo Nazi troll accounts. So I know this is very real. Go post a video and say on YouTube and then within a few minutes you've got five ten twenty thumbs down and it's not even possible to have heard the discussion. They'll, you know, suppress your views on your site. They will run these bots and troll accounts that will you know, post all ridiculous comments that just immediately flood the page within no time. So yeah, that's all very real. And you know, you were actually saying this, you know, several weeks ago that we were talking and you pointed out that this is something to look for and expect. You know, we're going to start seeing more of this, especially on these centralized media platform social media platforms. What this does Twitter, Facebook, So this gives the establishment ultimately unfortunately the you know, the ability to really censor and erase things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so centralized. So this, this is what's happening, and there's a very huge centralization of content and information. They're in the process of knocking out independent blogs and they're doing this by promoting Apple and some of the big players, promoting ad blocking and then getting you to basically you and I will have to go and join Apple's news app, Apple News exactly, and then we have to go. Then they make the money, and then we have to qualify.
Speaker 2: To be in their rules as to what can be posted. Yeah. You know, monetization through YouTube videos is of both a pro and a corn situation because I've had several instances where Google will just arbitrarily say that the content that you've uploaded is sensitive so you won't get any monetary accrument based on the ads because it's sensitive material. And who knows who decides what's sensitive, right, So if you talk about the Brussels attack, that's sensitive material.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could have made Listen, I could have made thousands of dollars on YouTube. And for people who follow this website, who listen to this show, you'll notice one thing. I stopped posting videos on YouTube a couple of years ago. And we've I've produced television shows, I've done lots of different things, but I didn't want to be I didn't want to have to be looking over my shoulder with this kind of Nazi regime of communitarianism all the time, and so I just stopped making videos because it was just like it was a minefield. And yeah, I could have made a few thousand dollars here and there over that time, but the sort of rich content that I wanted to produce, and you know, and also bringing in material from pulling in stuff and doing sort of complex assembly of ideas and multimedia this this is very difficult to do with YouTube. You could be playing by the rules Jay, as you well know, and then someone in the communitarian world can go and file a complaint, which they do on Facebook and get rid of you. Yeah, knock you out. Basically, it's a bogus system. Basically, it's called communitarian Uh, it's corporate communitarianism basically, and it's a it's a de facto censorship in my mind. But it's either that or go and just turn on my webcam and and do these sort of mindless YouTube videos that that everybody's everyone's doing or you know, I won't mention any names, you know, but people who speak to camera and you know, pass themselves off as philosophers and and the great minds of our generation. I really don't want to be in that sort of scrum.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So but getting back, getting back to the core conversation, Jay, soft power. Now, first, first there was soft power. Now it's now it's smart power. Okay, So first comes hard you know, hard power, the hard hand force, then soft power, then smart power. Smart power is the NGO complex, and it's the human rights industry and uh this is done by stealth. Uh, it's international. It's been very effective up to a point. I'm getting the feeling Jay though, that this cell by date on this is fast approaching because people in't even developed the world, the so called Third World. They're now understanding this a lot fast her and I think in a way the jig is up, but it's you know, it's still there's in the West. I think it's more important on the West to be moved. You know, these institutions like the National Endowment for Democraty. Most people internationally will look at that as a total sham, you know, or the Open Society Instito. But in America, if you work for these organizations, you festoon and parade around like you're you know, bureaucratic royalty. Basically, you know, helping to make the world a better place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I dated a girl who worked for the Rockefeller Ocean Foundation, their oceanography foundation. We went on a few dates, so I got to see how those functions, you know, firsthand from her. And that's You're absolutely right that the idea is that that I'm here basically saving the world. It's very much a Messiah complex. And I know a lot of these people, I think, as you point out in your piece, are well meaning, well intentioned, but but that's not you know, it's just it's naive. It's it's that reminds me of met a girl from Vanderbilt who's working with Doctors Without Borders. Look at Doctors without Borders. That was started by one of the heads of Builderberg, one of the big key players in Builderberg. And it's very much a cover, right, we see this quite often. It's a classic espionage cover for missionaries USA things like that. But it doesn't even have to be some sort of James Bond cover thing. It's really as you point out, the influence that these entities, these organizations try to inculcate in foreign in regions that under under false auspices, is what I'm trying to say. So, whether its USAID or these these different organizations open society. So they're there for quite obviously political reasons, right, it's not about humanitarian and agendas. And if we want to figure out why that is, we look at these different Institute for Strategic Studies, Chatham House Crisis Group, International Crisis Group, CFR, Brookings Institute, Group of thirty f Foundation for Defensive Democracy. I mean, there's just infinite numbers of these these They're always popping up. We look back to where does this come from? This goes back to the roundtable groups and the Roundtable Groups were formed to basically be the think tank for back in that time the British Empire, right with Cecil Rhads, Lord Milner, and so from the Oxford Roundtable Groups you get the Council on Formulations as the Western mirror to that institution, right for the American mirror to the British institution, the Chatham House and so forth. And these are the planning committees, right, this is the Planning st Edgy Committee. For example. A lot of the CFR are media persons, so people involved in media to be anywhere at the top of media pretty much requires some degree of seal of approval and stamp from the councilor Foreign Relations. And this is how this is how you had the CIA buying off back in the forties and fifties four hundred journalists and top editors under Operation Mockingbird. Now, if they were doing that in the forties and fifties, does anybody think that's ceased. No, So you're absolutely spot on when you point out that it's a tie in. Right, the mass the mainstream media works together with these kinds of organizations to promote political agendas, namely the agendas of Washington, London, Israel and so forth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I just watched Speaking of media, I mean Farid Zakari from CNN is a classic case of this. He's got the Council on Foreign Relations Seal of approval. He often is featured as a writer there at Foreign Policy Magazine. And I'm not saying listen, there are actually some very good geopolitical minds who write for Foreign Policy Magazine. I can name a few. I'm sure people who follow it know there's some good ones and some really bad ones. But so but people like Zacharia and then they and also a new one in New Claire, j is Vice News. Yes. Now, I don't know if you're familiar with them. I've I've had my own personal, you know, brief experiences with that organization. And then it doesn't take a lot to go find to go see that Vice News. It's being marketed as this kind of off road global media for the Miln generation. They got their seed funding seventy dollars from News Corporation from Rupert Murdoch. So Rupert Murdoch is a charter owner of Vice News. So really cool for the millennials, isn't it. They're all people who say, I don't watch Fox, you know. Oh, I would never read the Sun or the you know whatever, the Daily New York Daily Post or whatever. The news corp rags are the tabloids, the conservative media, and these are their bank rolling Vice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all you have to do is look at the stories. The Advice continually churns out, and it's always a pro Western, pro Washington targeted messages about things, you know, how evil Putin is. On top of that, I should mention, by the way, it's all it's a constant blaunch of degeneracy. I mean, Advice puts out some of the most disgusting, degenerate stuff.
Speaker 1: And it's also anti Chinese. I've noticed they covered China in a very bad way with all their roving reports too. So it's just like, you know, it's it's obvious how they spin it to the young to the young generation. So this is basically brainwashing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this whole idea, I forget the term they use for with this radical lone wolf journalism where you go in bed with isis give me a break?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Anti. So they're anti Hizbala, they're anti Russia, anti Chinese, anti Syrian government. So all the things that align with the US and a NATO foreign policy is basically expressed through vice news papers.
Speaker 2: It's a kind of trolled the fake counterculture, the sort of fake journalism, you know. And you're not embedding with ISIS unless you're part of the establishment. That's pretty obvious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just call up ISIS and call the media person and al Hayette media whatever. Yeah, we've got a we're working on a little piece though. We want to get sort of a to day life in Raka, and uh we thought, would you mind if we invent one of our crews with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like Anderson Cooper or whoever the CBS ABC going in interviewing Ben Laden or c i A the whole Pentagon. Nobody can find in Laden, but the CBS ABC reporters can go sit down and interview on and.
Speaker 1: They're like, Isis. By the way, we're bringing our own beer with us, and isis Is like yeah, that's cool, you know, cold cold beers after the day's filming. Yeah, for all ISIS of course, so let's go yeah so uh so so. But but it's also based on this soft power principle, so so they always harken back to the basically the same matrix of ideas, which is a human rights and uh they what else? Democracy? And and the glorification of color revolutions, even though they're apps proven to be completely engineered from outside of these countries, and to to great budgets as well, billions of dollars spent, including taxpayer money spent to generate some of these color revolutions in George Soros and so forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, Well, this is what was discovered in nineteen fifty two, fifty three, and fifty four with the Rece Committee. Now, I will grant that the Rice Committee was stacked in terms of kind of these McCarthy ie one side of the dialectic persons. But what they discovered they thought they were investigating communism, and what they found was that all of the leftist socialist communist movements at that time, which were actually just another tool of those foundations, they were all being funded by the Rockefeller, Carnegie and Ford Foundation. And so this aversive as they call it, and the Norman Dodd reports, the subversive movements that we're promoting both internationalism and moral relativism. That was the technique and strategy, weaponized plan for America at that time right, that was what was needed in America in the fifties. But at other times it might be a proxy force of radical as you're hot, like you're talking about, you know, with ISIS or previously al Qaeda, and these the tax refoundations are a main source of this soft power smart power that you're talking about. And they're a way for these oligarchs to on the one hand, hide money, right, you can hide money in a tax refoundation, and it's also a way to influence masses of populations through social engineering. And so the Race Committee found all that. They discovered all that, and then they realized, oh, actually it's not a bunch of you know, granola hippie tree hugging commies out on the street. Uh, it's actually these billionaire foundations.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I lavish offices, huge expense accounts, flying business class. I mean, if you're really in the business of ending poverty or whatever, you I just don't think you would be flying on a private jet and your rider would include h I'm not I'm not picking on anyone like Bono or any of these other luminaries, but you know, your rider wouldn't include having a chef on board. You know, doing frog WI and whatnot.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just kind of well, everybody who pushes as lives in a palace, so that should tell you. Yeah, okay, well uh jay, I'm gonna take a We're gonna take a short station break if you want to stick around. We're going to do the final lap here at the Sunday Wire into the over the Rising and the most glorious last half hour of the show is a cast. After the show, you can listen to the archive, which will be up minutes after the show on twenty first century Why dot com, and you can later in the day. We'll have the download link up and a podcast will be on iTunes and in some other places.
Speaker 1: Later on in the day. Now, this week's Shout Poll, which is available right now up at twenty first century WI dot com. And very interesting things are going on in the United States regarding the presidential election, and so this brings us to this week's shout poll, which is is the United States a democracy or an autocracy? That's the big question this week. Is the United States really a democracy or is it an autocracy?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I want to get into a nitpicking argument about whether it's an autocracy or a oligarchy, or whether it should be a democracy, or whether it should be a constitutional republic. It could be all of those things. That really doesn't matter. What matters is the idea that we've been sold that we live in a democracy. Is the ideas being absolutely dismantled right in front of our eyes and for all you and I laugh in a way at the sort of your classic liberal left wing people that have pre trumpmatic stress disorder, who are totally afraid and scared and obsessed with Donald Trump. That all of you people who support Bernie Sanders, you should be thanking Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders. Trump supporters should be thanking Bernie Sanders, because both of these candidates are exposing the sham, the complete what I call the chitty chitty bang bang version of democracy. It's totally rigged, it's totally fixed. It's designed for one purpose. It's overly complex to keep any outsiders or insurgent, God forbid, anybody who's actually popular from breaking in to the houses of power in the United States. So this is our shout pole. I encourage you to go to twenty first Century Wire. There's a link on the show page. If you're listening right now at the Sunday Wire. Go ahead and vote at that shout pole. And we've got some interesting comments. There's an interesting debate which is already forming inside the poll, which is great. This is why we designed it this way, why we like it this way, because you don't just vote, but you can have a debate at the same time. And so back to Jay Dyer. He's our guest in this final half hour Overdrive. Jay, I'm gonna play you a clip. Okay, I'm gonna play you a clip of Donald Trump's son who was on CNN this morning. And basically I don't know if you'll be able to hear this clip. Jay, you might mute your microphone and listen online if you've got the browser open, or I'll just tell you Donald Trump Junior is basically calling out the whole delegate process, contested convention sham, basically for what it is being able to buy off delegates. Listen to this. I mean this is a kind of an important rant. It's one of the most authentic. You know, sometimes you can tell if someone's authentic or not. I don't know what your ideas on this are, J, but you can tell if someone's talking from their heart, or if they're just reading off a political script. And I don't know if you've heard, if you heard his son talk at all, not know, he's interesting guy. I mean he might may may or not may not have a career in politics later. But I'll play this rant right now. This is Donald Trump Junior this morning on CNN. Get a load of this. Been in at some point in your adult life, you've you've been in a bathroom or with a trans a transvestite or so called transgender person. I mean, they tend to be in big cities and it's like whatever, you know, you know, people going to the bathrooms to do their business and then they leave. Basically, it's but it's a rare it's a rare occurrence unless you're hanging out in certain unless you're living in Soho or something. You know. It's just kind of a pointless debate in my opinion.
Speaker 2: But well, I think that in those kinds of situations and in terms of this political bantering back and forth about it, it's pretty points. But I think that when you look at, for example, the the Nordic countries, uh, the oligarchs are explicitly pushing that to now they're they're talking about giving children the right to choose their gender. So I don't think on one in one level, on one level, it is a pointless debate, and then on another level it is it is for a reason. It is not being talked about for no reason.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I heard. I sorry to interrupt you, but I heard one MSNBC commentator. I did watch it for a little while. I couldn't take much much of it, but I did watch it, and she was she was referring to people who who basically, it's just bizarre. Jay. They're they're calling people like say that like you, me and ninety nine point nine nine nine nine nine nine nine rest of the population as cis gender, like almost like, oh, they're the ones, those cis gender people, they're the ones who have nominated to use the gender on their birth certificate. And I'm thinking to myself, no, I'm just a male. Yeah, well you know, or you're just a female. I mean, why you what's with the term cis gender? It's beyond you know, Well.
Speaker 2: There's an easy way to deconstruct this because on the one hand, these are the people who say that gender is a social construct, and then they turn around and believe that you can reassign your gender, that you can change genders, So gender cannot both be a social construct and something that you convert to at the same time. Those are those are contradictory things. To change your gender presumes that gender is real, but they also say that gender is a social construct, not real. So it's it's not sensical.
Speaker 1: So the whole, the whole social enterprise there is a total fallacy. It is.
Speaker 2: But I think that the point of that clip that you played that Trump's son made was excellent in the sense of it shows that the Republican Party, the GOP, is not real. It's not as some entity that exists to so called to be a preserve so called traditional culture quote conservative about all. That's meaningless in the very fact that they would Now I don't put a lot of stock into politics anyway. I think it's largely theater. It's pretty much WWF. But it is illustrative that clip in showing the fact that the two party system is a scam because they would rather have, especially the neo conservative ideology that dominates the GOP for the most part, They would rather have Hillary because hillary ismenable to that than the at least the rhetoric of Donald Trump regarding things like NATO or Putin and borders and so forth. All of that rhetoric from Trump is contrary to the false two party systems game plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ttp T tip globalization. These are all things that Trump speaks against. So like love them or hate him. So in this sense, Jay Trump and Bernie Sanders share a lot of common political ground.
Speaker 2: Actually, well, they are reflections of the population. There were a reflection of populism. Regardless of how sincere or realistic they are, and whatever they're promoting, the rhetoric obviously reflects the majority of the opinion of the American population.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. The Koch brothers just came out today, one of the Koch brothers, I don't know who's who. There's two of them, I think, and they just endorsed Hillary Clinton. Can you believe it, Well, yeah I can't. They were longtime Democratic donors back in the day, in the eighties and nineties, I believe, And so yeah, they're very hip to the two party scam game. They've been a part of that for many decades. And it's another example what we were talking about the previous hour of Once you kind of get to that level you figure out, you know that it's a scam. And at a certain time, the Koch brothers promote libertarianism because it's I have intageous to whatever their business interests might be. And in another time you want to promote collectivism, socialism, leftism, progressive at whatever terms, all of which is essentially meaningless because it's all the same game plan. It's the same game plan, but it's a different rhetoric that they all speak during the campaign season and they go and vote for all the same gobbledygoot oligarchy.
Speaker 2: That's all that it is. And Plato said a long time ago quote democracy is the mask for oligarchy.
Speaker 1: Wow, there you go, So you I know how you'd vote in our shout pull, which is up in twenty first century. While go ahead and vote, let's get some activity on that debate. I voted autocracy. Basically, Jay, I said that the US is an autocracy.
Speaker 2: The only solution, you know, the only solution out of this is a global empire with me as the philosopher king.
Speaker 1: Ah, the benevolent philosopher king. It's a great solution, Jay, if you can just find the right philosopher king right, Well.
Speaker 2: Me, God Emperor of Dune and if I could just get some you know, some good guys in a think tank to sell that ideology across the internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, there's hope for you, Jay, There's always hope. There's always there's always a future for great minds. Now, I want to know what you have to say about this story that's out. This will be the last story we cover today this week. This is basically all over the news. Personally, I think it's a red herring. This so called redacted twenty eight pages of intelligence reports from the nine to eleven Commission report and Saudi Arabia losing its immunity if you will, for lawsuits from the nine to eleven victims families and somehow insinuating that Saudi Arabia is behind the tax of nine to eleven. Now, what do you mean this first, Well, it's.
Speaker 2: Funny because this shows the amnesia of the public and media, because this is not news. That this was known. People were talking about this in two thousand and four, Saudi Arabia involvement, and there were infinite endless articles back at that time that dealt with it. I remember reading them back in the day, and this is all nonsense, red herring distraction. This is a PC conspiracy theory. Nobody cares about fingering a bunch of Saudis as involved in it, which is, who knows what's true in that regard? I mean some of it at the time of nine to eleven, right after the BBC reported that some of these people were completely fake. The BBC still has that story up of the completely manufactured hijacker. Now what does that indicate to us, not just that, but this whole hubbub of this twenty eight pages redacted nonsense. Well, again, it's a PC conspiracy theory. It wasn't the Saudis that told Norrad to stand down. It wasn't the Saudis that were running US military drills up until nine to eleven, including Vigilant Guardian. It wasn't Saudi's that were offering the PENAC document, right, I mean, this is how ridiculous is this?
Speaker 1: Right? Uh?
Speaker 2: Again, it's it's this is this is a distraction in the It's a it's a way to corral nine to eleven focus into non non event, a non thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's to heard. It's to heard the public down another rabbit hole which is eventually going to be a dead end. Yeah, none of the.
Speaker 2: Gill coons are going to go to jail over this, None of the people who authored PENAC, who were the most obvious candidates and suspects. Right, this is going to point to some amorphous faction of rat call Saudis or something like that, which is just nonsense.
Speaker 1: And the so called you know conservatives or usual establishment Republican suspects will grandstand now appearing to look tough against Saudi Arabia. And so I think what's happened here, it's the Saudis have been duped. And I think this goes back to the earlier part of our conversation Jay, where you know, the the the sort of Anglo Atlanticist Anglo American internationalists and will use certain periods and apply different techniques and tools, and use certain regimes. And in this case, the Saudi Arabians have been useful in the last just fifty or sixty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like Saddam or Goadafi.
Speaker 1: And so they set them up basically, and now it's basically this is leverage for some sort of diplomatic or commercial blackmail to move to basically power nudging, if you will, to nudge Saudi Arabia into another position which the West wants it to do, and they felt they basically fell for it. They had their man, Prince Bandar Ben Sultan. He was a member of the Carlisle Group and embedded with the Bushes quite deeply, and he drew Saudi Arabia in many ways and their intelligence apparatus into this maze that was nine to eleven, the planning of it and the execution of it. And so right now there's sort of you know, compromised in public opinion because of that.
Speaker 2: And this was all PC conspiracy theory back to Michael Moore's Fahrenheit nine to eleven, which pointed out all all of these Carlisle Group Saudi connections, which you know, none of that still couched in the idea of blowback, right, which, yeah, which blowback is ridiculous when you look at how all the all of the drills and so forth that perfectly match up of the events of nine to eleven. Yeah, and the whole narrative itself is ridiculous. So you have the movies that come along later Flight ninety three or whatever that's supposed to fill in the gaps. And I think that for the mass public. That's what the Hollywood functions to do, as Chris has pointed out many times Poxbusters, is to fill in the gaps of people's interpretation of the news nuggets that they got.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I saw that movie, and that showed how the you know, how the hijackers got their box cutters and took over the plane and all this nonsense. And then when you you know, you think about Operation Northwoods that talked about completely stage news, completely fake plane bombs, faked persons coming on the news and telling fake stories in that instance in regard to Cuba. But it's the same sort of model, right, drone planes, faked stuff, pulls flag.
Speaker 1: And then Nicholas Cage. Nicholas Cage even did a nine to eleven film, didn't he It was like he wasn't.
Speaker 2: A World Trade movie. I was a Yes, it was a Stone film, but I actually never saw that I got. I remember going to see Flight ninety three and walking out of the theater.
Speaker 1: It was so wow, you walked out? I did?
Speaker 2: It was so bad.
Speaker 1: I almost did. In Zero Doc thirty, I almost walked out in the first minute. And I was with my girlfriend at the time, so I didn't want her to you know, waste the ten pounds or whatever we paid each to get in. But so I stand and I stayed through the whole film, and I looked at the propaganda aspect of it. But it was really hard. I mean, the first how long did you did it take you to walk out of the theater on flight ninety three?
Speaker 2: Thirty forty minutes?
Speaker 1: I think thirty? Oh you did good, you did really good. Is that the one where they said let's roll. I think it was let's roll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A bunch of shaky planes, sequences and guys's box cutters taken over the plane, and all of which is a nonsense, made up, you know, Hollywood stories, and that's you know, that's where Hollywood comes into all this, as they function to tell the story that the mainstream media makes up to begin with, and then Hollywood fills in the rest of the tall tale. So but yeah, I mean, it's just I'm not sure what the signals in terms of Saudi Arabia, in terms of geopolitics. Some people say, well, this is the establishment signaling that they're going to dump the Saudi. I don't think that's true. They're not going to dump the Saudis or anything.
Speaker 1: No, they won't, but they'll they'll apply pressure on them from different directions in order to get them to do what they want basically. And they've also Saudi Arabia has been led into Yemen as well, encouraged by the Pentagon, by Washington. And this is also going to further compromise Saudi Arabia's standing because all the news about what they've done in Yemen, the massacres, is starting to come out now now that Syria has calmed down a little bit, so again more more compromised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of function like in the same way that presidents, you know, over their four year terms will take all the heat for the bogus policies that they enact. You know, they're they're pat season away in a sense of you know, it's okay for the media to to go after that when they're really just league gates of the the Atlantis's establishment anyway, who are never going to receive the heat.
Speaker 1: So one of the legates the gets is a former Senator Graham up Bob Graham I think his name is, and so he I think I think he's one of these key Panac type people. I mean, he does like McCain and some of these others. Does fashion himself as an outsider, a maverick, but I think he's an absolute part of the uh uh lablishment, if you will. This is him this morning on I think it was Meet the Press. Here he is, This is Senator Graham. This is an interesting clip, so you might want to listen to this. It's extraordinary. Actually, I don't believe your word that this guy is saying. Basically more of that Jay. So this Senator Graham a total insider, he's gatekeeping. Chuck Todd is so called journalist, is totally clueless about the line of bully that he's being spun on. And so this guy sits there in one hand, he makes sense. He starts out by saying, Jay, he says this, the hijackers couldn't have done this alone. Yeah right, okay, yeah, duh of course. And then at the same then he goes and says that Saudi Arabia started al Qaeda. Now that's a little bit of an oversimplification. And so then he says that you know that, so basically, no US involvement, no CIA involvement in al kaya To, no handling, no Israeli intelligence involvement in the handling of some of these hijackers, as is easily proven just look at some of the work by Peterdale, Scott and others. It's obvious. Okay, So this guy is here to divert and to create a kind of a goose wild goose chase for the for the press who basically don't know there, you know what from their elbow exactly on any issue, much less the maze that is nine to eleven basically.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, how ridiculous is it to finger these You can look at these nations as almost kind of front So I guess you could say in terms of the Western power establishment. I mean, I mean, what is Washington is kind of just another front for the you know, the the banking families that run this whole, this whole game. And so in the same way, you know what this does. It always allows you to, oh, point the finger over there, Oh Saudi's there, did it. Oh this, you know, Saddam over there, he did it. Oh this. So it's a never ending, like you said, a maze. It's a labyrinth that you'll never ever get to the bottom of. And that's because the most obvious culprits are the establishment itself, and it's and it really is that simple. You know. You just look at the panat documents, You look at all the people who were talking about the the the drills and the so forth that led up to nine to eleven Richard Clark. You know, these big security so called experts, they're all neo conservatives, they're all they're all part of the same gang, the same gaggle.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And yeah, they're never ever going to be fingered and put into any kind of trial or jail or whatever. You know, that's who stacked the nine to eleven report. It was all the people involved in in the in the cover up, uh, you know, all the all these people, uh work for the oligarchs. And so it's yeah, we've seen this so many times where the blame is put upon some group that may have had some minor involvement.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like the same in the drug war, where it's oh, we're going to bust this cartel over here, but you know, the CIA running the drugs is never mentioned, or the CIA helping those cartels, it's never mentioned. Right, But you can finger the middle man, the lower man, you know. So if there was any.
Speaker 1: If there was any reality to any of these charges. I mean, if Saudi Arabia did nine to eleven, I'm sure it wouldn't have taken fifteen years to figure that out. But if there was any reality, you know, they've they've slapped full sanctions on Syria, on the government, you know, media organizations in Syria, state TV stations, they can't import any cameras, any electrical, any broadcast equipment. There's a full lockdown on that country. What did Syria do to the United States? Nothing? What did Syria do to anybody? Pretty much? Nothing? Okay? So and then full sanctions Russia, full sanctions for what was meant to be MH seventeen, the downing of MH seventeen European sanctions. So if Saudi, if they had this evidence that Saudi Arabia did nine to eleven, there would be massive sanctions drop down on that country. I mean, they come and go as they please throughout the United States. That's a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not going to happen because of the situation that was organized with Opek via Builderberg. So the seventies oil crisis situation, m hmm, that was organized by Builderberg and I think it was William F. Ingdahl details that in his book pretty well. And so what that did was allow the Saudis to be, of course the chief oil that's who got the oil contract, so to speak, right, and so they're the cheap oil producer, suppliers and so forth. And that's never going to stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, speaking of speaking of coughing, speaking of coughing. If if anyone believes that nine to eleven was Saudi blowback, I think you've been doing too many back blowback hits on on the bong. Basically, it's just not feasible.
Speaker 2: I'm not coughing from a bong, by the way.
Speaker 1: I know you're not. I know you're not. I know, but it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does require the establishment's story is the most fantastical conspiracy there.
Speaker 1: It's wild. Yeah, it's absolutely wild.
Speaker 2: So I don't I don't want to get into physics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean a nine to eleven has become the sort of hermetic work of the alternative media, or the sacred hermetic work, you know, like the jfk assassination. The reason I don't get into it, Jay, into detail, is because there's a lot of people who I would call specialists who have you know, dedicated most of their life to those stories and niches. So I just look at their research and look at their findings. I don't feel compelled to do a lot of that myself because I'm doing a whole broad range of other topics and areas so well.
Speaker 2: And I'll have to do is focus on the big, the big picture and the big the big pieces of evidence, you know, Norad standing down the drills, the drills event to the event, past drills like Operation Northwoods that are the same, very much like the MG seventeen scenario, very much like that.
Speaker 1: That's very north Woods actually MH seventeen.
Speaker 2: In Panac And who stood to gain? You know that? What else do you need, really.
Speaker 1: Key bono? Who benefits? Yeah, a little bit of Latin. So that is going to be it for this week's edition of the Sunday Wire. I do thank everybody for joining us. Jay Dyer, thank you for holding on with us.
Speaker 2: Yes, and for this I could please let me I would like to encourage listeners. If you like the material that I presented, help me out by subscribing to Jay's analysis. You get my talks and lectures for four ninety five a month. The PayPal link and You can also pre order my book So so Tery Hollywood. You'll see the links there at Jay's analysis as well as Jamie Hanshaw's book Sooteric Colley. I mean, excuse me, Hollywood, my control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be a big seller. Jay. The book's coming out in June, right it is. Yep, it's going to be a bit. It's already a big seller because I know, I've seen I've seen the links, the clicks through. There's a lot of interest in this book, Jay, because I think it's totally unique. There's no one who's done it before. So yeah, it's going to be.
Speaker 2: A Hollywood scandal book. I want to point that out. You might be thinking from the title, oh, this is just another one of those you know, who did Marilyn Monroe sleep with? No, no, No, it's not that at all. It's something completely different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Esoteric Hollywood. That's going to be the must have item this summer. Author is Jay Dyer. And also thank you to Ken Stone, our earlier guests, and everybody our listeners at twenty first Century Wire Sunday War all our supporters, We thank you, and we will be making some big announcements next week. So do stay tuned. I've got a fantastic segment lined up next week. I've got a guest, one of the best geopolitical analysts in my opinion, around, He's going to be joining us for a two hour segment. We're going to hit Africa, We're gonna hit everything in that segment. It's going to be definitely one not to miss. I'm Patrick Kennings and your host. Have a good day and we'll see you next week.