Speaker 1: I feel like you're a little naked this time. I don't have a see you with your violin. But you said you're doing some new endeavors besides the music. What have you got going on?
Speaker 2: Boxing? Now?
Speaker 1: Boxing? You seem pretty excited about it, so it seems like a good thing. We get a big smile on your face.
Speaker 2: It's just different. It's definitely different.
Speaker 3: I mean training like four hours a day for like the last ten weeks, two to four hours a day. Okay, and I fight in London the two Arena in a week and a.
Speaker 1: Half, So talk us through that. So you're known for you being with your violin, your music, how you know, putting kind of correlating twerking to dancing sexy girls and musicians, And how did this whole boxing thing come about. Did they just approach you and say, hey, do you want to just knock the shit at somebody? Or did you just kind of like this stuff prior to Are you a fan?
Speaker 3: I've never done it before. I've never been in a street fight. I've never been in any kind of fight at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're a lover not a fighter pretty much.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I guess the violin's more of a romantic than a violent one. But my manager was like, do you want a box at the two Arena? And the KSI is on the cod and it's like eighteen thousand people already sold out. They're expecting like a close to a million on the pay per view.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's going to be huge, huge.
Speaker 3: And there's not a lot of heavyweights because I weigh to hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 2: Okay, So they're like, do you want to do it?
Speaker 1: Okay? So what enticed you? Just because it's going to be such a big draw. Because you're gonna get hit in the face, I know. I'm like, it's offer in games into the first punch, but your training obviously you know you're doing. That's what I'm saying. It's like, did you ever you know, were you an athlete before? Are you into you know? Did you ever get punched in the face?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: So, how does it feel?
Speaker 2: I got punch in the face for the first time, like four weeks ago. It was different, Okay, Yeah, what I'm used to it now? Every day I got to get punched in the face, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you like it, You're liking the training you're in deep now.
Speaker 3: I think it's like, you know, it's one of those things where it's like you hate it and it's so much of a challenge that you know it's good for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know how like you know what I mean sometimes like you have to do those difficult things in life to like level up to elevate.
Speaker 1: Yeaheah for sure.
Speaker 2: And I'm one of those kind of people.
Speaker 3: You can kind of talk me into anything, Okay, if it's different and a new experience, I'll say, yes.
Speaker 1: All right, you like to do anything once. Yeah, hopefully we'll stick with it and keep going. I mean, you see him pretty excited, which I think is the first thing that's like yeah, I mean in order to like face opponent and that thing. Then not knowing what your strengthening this is our I think is exciting all together in itself, is because it's like what can I do? You know, you're a big beast over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like no idea what was gonna happen? Because I have no idea if he's going to be good shit, or like how I'm going to be. It's like so unknown because I've been doing the sparring. But the sparring is kind of play fighting kind of still okay, So what.
Speaker 1: Do you win if you win? Is it a cash prize? Just the fact that all these people are watching you and you're promoting your brand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's a boat, Like there's I get paid for fighting, and then there's bonuses if I if there's a knockout, and then for five of the night there's a bonus as well.
Speaker 1: So are you going for the knockout high that's the plan, that's your plan.
Speaker 3: But he sticks five and I'm like six one and a half, okay, so he'll be the smaller person.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 2: You never you have getting the.
Speaker 3: Inside knock him out hopefully, But I'm gonna be happy when it's over and i can just party in Europe.
Speaker 2: For a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: So what is your regimen? You said you're working out two to four hours. Do you have to change your diet, change your lifestyle? Because I mean, are you taking it that serious? Because it is you know, not like you're trying to be a professional offense, but you know, respect.
Speaker 3: Respectfully is yeah, I'm meaning okay, issues because like I'm super heavyweight, so like you can kind of just eat whatever, maintain the way but then on my Instagram or just post me like partying and drinking.
Speaker 2: With girls every night.
Speaker 1: So but I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing it on purpose to throw them off.
Speaker 3: So then hopefully he's watching it, and hopefully he's not training his hard your mind's my theory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ok And every all my friends hit me up every day going like oh who you with? Like where are you now? And I'm like, I'm lying, it's.
Speaker 3: This is all bullshit, like I'm doing water shots Okay, so I'm just like smoking mirrors. So hopefully it's working because I'm really hoping he's not. I'm hoping he's not taking the training series.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's that's interesting because I'm sure less than more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I feel like a lot of the other social media fights, people keep on pulling out. Okay, So then I was scared, like, well, what if like he pulls out and then they put somebody way better in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think you just got to keep training. You gotta keep just doing what we'll focus for you, and just know that whoever your opponent is, that you're gonna win. Yeah, because you know, you gotta be your biggest fan. You got to be even if you'd never tried it before. You got to just go in there and start punching.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get through the first one because I'm gonna do it again. I think I'm gonna do it for the next two years.
Speaker 1: So you want to do it for two years? So you want to do it full time? Are you retiring the violin? No, you're gonna do both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm doing other stuff. I'm moving on.
Speaker 1: Okay, what other stuff for are you doing besides the fighting?
Speaker 3: So before I started doing the Instagram I used to make DM okay, and I was doing really well with it, but I stopped because, like the record label like, you need a social media presence. So I started the Instagram videos because I knew world Star would post them.
Speaker 2: But then I thought, well, maybe I make beat for rappers.
Speaker 3: Now it makes no sense to make beats to rappers, but then there's no real like live performance element when you're making beats for rappers. So now I'm like, I may as well go back to putting out DM again. Okay, I still do beata rappers, like I did some stuff. I've been doing stuff for them the whole time, but it makes more sense to build that out. So then the next two years when I'm doing the fighting, I built out the catalog of music and then I can start djaying live performing again.
Speaker 1: Is that kind of like what your passion?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because yeah, because I used to play professionally, like in orchestras for years. So now I'm like a man as will do a new challenge and I have a lot of streams on my ADM, and I already I'm friends with like a lot of the top DJs. I'm already in the space, So it's really about just getting the music out, doing collab tracks with the bigger DJs, and then kind of like coming out.
Speaker 1: Who are some of your mentors and people that you look up to and what kind of got you to where you are in.
Speaker 2: The DM space? Probably now my friend Timmy Trumpet, And if you know who that.
Speaker 1: Is, I do know Timmy Trumpet. Timmy Trumpet is a fan of mine. Oh really, yes, me and Brick Evers are friends. She's definitely sent Timmy Trumpet a video two from me. Oh happy birthday message for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Shout out Timmy.
Speaker 3: He's awesome because every time he does his show. I always go out and hang out with him. He was going to come to my five, but he's actually playing a show in Miami that night. Okay, yeah, but it's just like the pathway that he's gone with the trumpet, So I'm like, I can pretty much be the violin version of that. And I know he wants to bring me on stage to do shows with him. Yeah, so it's kind of like Andy, he's going to be in the top five DJs in the world now, yeah, because he closed EDC in Vegas.
Speaker 2: He just did Tomorrowland closing.
Speaker 1: Set, So that's awesome, really cool.
Speaker 2: He's my closest friend, but I know a bunch of other So.
Speaker 1: You say, just in that world, but like just in general, like do you have people that you have mentors that kind of like helped you in their business wise or kind of got you the structure with like the social media aspect of really kind of pushing it, because you know, that's kind of how I met you, you know, I did. I was tworking with you with camp Soda thing.
Speaker 3: Well, the first person, the guy who got me into America, I don't know if you know who he is, Neil Strauss. He wrote the book The Game on How to.
Speaker 2: Pick Up Women Okay, do you know that guy?
Speaker 3: He goes to all the Vixen events and stuff I used to, Okay, so he got me. He wrote the Motley Crue movie that they made the Netflix movie about. He did Jenna Jamison's book and like Marilyn Manson's book. So he invited me to America because I never thought I was going to move here. Okay, because growing up in Australia, I saw George Bush on the television.
Speaker 2: I thought you guys were crazy. So I was moving to Europe and he made me come here.
Speaker 1: George Bush scared you.
Speaker 2: It was just crazy.
Speaker 3: Because like I was a kid, like you know, like watching television, it was like a rock wall this that the other thing people are show throwing shoes at him, and like what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That was some crazy time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I thought this. I thought this place was like batshit crazy.
Speaker 3: So I was moving to London to play in orchestras and he invited me to America. And then I was like living with him, and then like all these like famous rock bands and stuff would come through the house and I would jam with them, and then I'd start playing like violin with DJs and they'd pay me good money for like literally bullshitting like I was just freestyling crap, And well, you're paying me for.
Speaker 1: This because it's such a unique sound, Like not a lot of people really hear do the type of stuff that you do. I feel like, you know, like that genre of like their music, you know, to make it like it's beautiful, you know what I mean. So it's like, oh wait, what is this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I can play anything, like if I hear it, I can play it. But like if I'm doing classical music, I'd have to try, like practice for hours a day to get paid way less when I was getting paid a couple of thousand dollars a night to like literally play five songs at like some high end function and then eat.
Speaker 2: All the free food. Because I would literally play with the DJ. I'd play like two songs on then I just go eat food, drink alcohol, throat with the waitresses, come back, play two more songs and that's all I would do. And like, you guys are paying me for this shit. This is ridiculous, But.
Speaker 1: That's when you love your job and you know, it becomes a thing where it's like because it's one of those things I feel like, especially like being an entrepreneur in that space, it's like you don't want to like do it for the money, wanne to do because it's fine and you know, obviously we want the money to come and other you know things endeavors to happen, like fighting and this things where you achieve money obviously, but when you're craft of what you're passionate, that's like when it comes free flowing where it's like, you know, it's just you're gonna go at food, you're gonna snack, you can take a break, and you do fucking great shit.
Speaker 3: But that's when I realized, though, they will pay me a couple of grand a night to play. But I was doing like Wolfgang Park and like super high in functions. And then the DJ I was working with all the time, I found out he was making like fifty grands sometimes at night, and I'm like wait a minute. So it's like, okay, I'm going to make the music so I can get out there. Yeah, So that's why I started doing that. And then like the reason I learned the social media is I always filmed people for fun. So I used to run large, large YouTube channels with big creators for like fourteen years behind the scenes, so I'd film edit, make custom music so there's no copyright like problems.
Speaker 2: So for the last guy, I built his whole YouTube.
Speaker 3: Channel was making him a lot of money, and because we had a handshake agreement, he just decided to screw me over.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 2: So that's why I was like, well, fuck this.
Speaker 3: Like if I just turn the camera around and I'm in front of it, yeah, then if I get a crappy manager or something's not working out, then I can just cut them off and I don't lose the whole brand and I.
Speaker 2: Have to stop from zero again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it happened like three times, and I was like, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That's like we're in an age, like you know, really it's unfortunate that people are shitty business people sometimes as far as like you, they are not for their word, but it's like really owning our content and really like that's like the biggest thing that we can keep now because everybody's like, oh well then and then they just have quote unquote the right but you do everything you know and it's just like you already know the formula. So it's one of those things like just plug and play yourself. Yeah, but that's exciting though. I feel like a lot of people don't really have that aspect because that's the part that's the missing, the difficult part. So I feel like it may be a little bit easier for you to synergize them both to work out together.
Speaker 3: Yes, So that's why I turned the camera myself, and like at the time, World Star was posting goals and music, so I was like.
Speaker 2: Cool, I'll put it all together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then I've been wanting to change it for the last two years, but I haven't changed it because of the pandemic. But now I'm like swapping all my content because I'm making a dating show.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Who has been your funnest collab?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that's a hard one. Who was? I don't know. I feel like, you know, the the funnest collab I did was with the chimpanzee.
Speaker 1: Okay, because why was it so fun?
Speaker 3: I taught him how to play the violin, so like he had a little violin and he gets scratched it and then like, well, this is the most memorable one because like I taught him how to do it, he seems to be enjoying himself. And then it's like, okay, cool, like we're gonna do the video now, and I'm like, crap, like, well, I know I'm going to play better than him, and I know they get jealous and then they rip your face and dicking balls off because they go for like they're smart, so they'll fuck up your face, your genitals, or your fingers if they.
Speaker 2: Get pissed off.
Speaker 1: Did you wear a face mask?
Speaker 2: I should have? I was like, because I was thinking, like I literally is thinking to myself, well, what if I play better than him? And he gets angry that he doesn't sound like that.
Speaker 3: So I started playing next, so he starts the song's going, he's like scratching away. I started playing and he looks over at me and he just starts smiling and laughing and like bobbing his head.
Speaker 2: I'm like, thank god, He's.
Speaker 1: Like he's not gonna scratch my face.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Apart from now, I've done some other stuff like we're like we do like drifting hellcats, and I was like hanging out the window, like bruise my ribs and couldn't stand out probably for like a month.
Speaker 1: Not fun, but okay, definitely exciting. Trenale and Junkie you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been so many weird videos.
Speaker 1: Is there a collab that you want to do that you haven't done yet?
Speaker 2: I think it's done at this point.
Speaker 1: It's done, you know, And it's like.
Speaker 2: It Kim kardash you know somebody or like somebody said Oprah Oprah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Oprah's definitely a sure.
Speaker 3: Bet at this point, I think I have Like I think there's enough circling on the Internet that I don't need to continue doing it anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you could do like maybe it's not a collab with music though, you know, maybe not just the violin part, but you know, collab into general. First called celebrity crush.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Hillary Duff when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Nice have you met her biggest pet peeve?
Speaker 2: Oh? People that say fucking sure, sure sure, like.
Speaker 3: S u Ari sure committing, like just say yes or no, don't give me this shore or bullshit like you want to do it or no?
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 1: It's more like I don't know, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Like it's like I hate that answer my ex us to do it all the time. You're sure the fuck up? Like do you want to do it or no? Just tell me.
Speaker 1: You're not over it.
Speaker 2: Huh my ex not.
Speaker 1: Still? What makes you smile?
Speaker 2: Everything?
Speaker 1: Everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much, I'm happy like all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay. One subscription that you cannot live without.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, YouTube. I can't deal with the ads. Okay, oh my god.
Speaker 3: When somebody turns on their phone and they have they don't have YouTube read and they have ads, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, you've broke person, Like, what are you doing with your life? It's fifteen dollars a month? How can you say through all those fucking ads? It's annoying as fuck.
Speaker 1: What if they don't use youtubel, that's.
Speaker 2: Something wrong with them. I don't know what are they watching then, Like.
Speaker 1: I just newly started watching YouTube videos. I definitely don't have whatever you just said.
Speaker 2: So I must be broken your eyes because it's just because like growing up, I like I was so like addicted to YouTube. I'm just not in.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing is, I'm just not in that era of like where like do I understand the importance because it's almost like people like Google it, well it's like YouTube it now in that sense. But I just newly thought knew that there was even channels and things on that I'm like, this is a whole new world. But definitely don't have whatever it sucked into it, no subscription thing.
Speaker 2: I just can't do the ads. I can't sit there.
Speaker 3: And also the best thing is you can turn the screen off and the and the video play in the background, so you know, when you get a text message and like you're watching a YouTube video if you don't have read but you gotta go, you gotta read the message and then the video pauses and it's annoying.
Speaker 1: But I think now it's not like that they changed. I think so because I don't have that. I can still play the video.
Speaker 2: I think that's not ye.
Speaker 1: I think it's a new.
Speaker 2: New like and Spotify. You need Spotify too.
Speaker 1: Craziest fan interaction.
Speaker 2: There's been.
Speaker 1: I don't even know, don't it's probably want the truth here Thompson. Okay, don't like the cut, but that one, that one, that's the one we want, the one that you're.
Speaker 3: Just looking at this it's always some weird sexually related ship where some guy wants me to.
Speaker 2: Fuck their wife. Oh okay, like a lot of that.
Speaker 1: Have you fucked anybody's wife?
Speaker 2: Yes, but no when they were around I always I was.
Speaker 1: But that's that's yeah.
Speaker 3: If people have asked for that, but I don't. There's no fucking way. I can't do a guy in the room ever. I just can't get my head around it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you could never be like a cut coold situation.
Speaker 3: No, I just can't be around another My old best friend would always try and make me have three sons with these friends. But well not friends, he's girlfriends. And I was like, fuck this, no, like, I'm not having sex with you in the.
Speaker 1: Okay, your friend wanted you to have to ex with his girlfriends. Yeah, does he get off to that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Have you fucked a girl with him before?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Never, I've never fucked anybody with another guy in the room.
Speaker 1: Maybe he wants to see you an maybe why he keeps asking you.
Speaker 2: I've had friends, Yeah, I don't get that, but it's you know, each their own. But like, it's just not my thing.
Speaker 1: So two girls is fine, just.
Speaker 2: Totally fine, more than merria, but like the more guys the issue?
Speaker 1: How many girls have you been with at once?
Speaker 2: Like? Wait? What?
Speaker 1: One time?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: Three? Was it a handful?
Speaker 2: No? It was fine, it was good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had sex and played your violin?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: If you think so, you should know.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I'm one of those people that will do anything for the first like most things. I'm just it's very easy to convince me into ship and then I got to really remember if I've done that already, okay, because I'm like very adventurous, like in any aspect.
Speaker 1: Like I would say, if you're like that, then you definitely have had to have sex and then play your violin at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's definitely I played violent, but like not sex.
Speaker 1: So you're not that talented, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I could do it.
Speaker 1: Look now I'm challenging you.
Speaker 2: Look one hundred percent do it like that's not okay? Yeah, it'd be easy.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should do it for your only fans.
Speaker 2: And sex while playing violin the first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a new genre for you.
Speaker 2: Genre just a musical poem. She can sing, I can play violin like a musical theater like number.
Speaker 1: See. I liked it. Like the way your mind works, Which personal accomplishment are you most proud of?
Speaker 2: Hm? Hmmm, what am I most proud of?
Speaker 1: I don't know. So I'm asking you. The people want to know, your fans want to know.
Speaker 2: These are hard questions.
Speaker 1: They're all about yourself, so you're just to look within and figure it out.
Speaker 2: What is my I don't even know my h you.
Speaker 1: Want us to go back to we want to revisit that so you can think about think about it if you see the pop Okay, what would you say is your biggest weakness.
Speaker 2: Do too many things at once?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I'm like I'll try it.
Speaker 3: And then you know, like if you do too many things at once and one thing starts failing, then you get a with your energy into that to fix it, but everything else hasn't been stabilized yet, so then everything starts crashing.
Speaker 2: So like I just trying to do way too much at once. Biggest strength creativity. I can come up with the craziest shit. I don't think anybody else can.
Speaker 1: So you have this crazy lifestyle being an entrepreneur. You do all this content all the time. Sometimes it can get hectic. The world, you know, LA is hectic. Do you have any like daily rituals that do do to ground yourself or maybe things activities that you kind of maybe do to kind of make you stay grounded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like play with my animals?
Speaker 1: Okay, what kind of animals. Do you have.
Speaker 2: Everything like snakes, lizards, kangaroo, tortoises.
Speaker 1: A kangaroo? How do you have a kangaroo?
Speaker 2: Have a kangaroo like zaves Roger.
Speaker 1: In La you have a kangaroo. I'm like that would I I'm like that would be illegal in Vegas. It's not illegal.
Speaker 2: No, they're fine.
Speaker 1: They're interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's cool. He plays parts with me, tries kick me all the time.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I like kangaroo's. I did a tour in Australia or the Sex Book conventions, and we'd always go and do like all the tourist things, and now we get to do that here. So I've held the koala, I fed, we went to we did I fed a kangaroo, baby kangaroo.
Speaker 2: I did all those because I want to open a little zoo.
Speaker 1: It's fun, I think. I mean, it's cool for people like, especially on this say, some people who don't get to travel that far. So it's cool to have something if it's set up, if you can do it and you like doing it, and a musical aspect is part of it, it's cool too, and you know it's neat. What is the best advice that you have ever gotten?
Speaker 2: My favorite advice, but I don't know who gave it to me. It's fine, is that nothing matters when you're dead.
Speaker 3: I know, like and I used to say to my mom when I was a kid, So I don't know where the hell it came from. But my thing is like, if I'm stressed about something and I think, you know, when you're dead, it's all over anyway, So what are you even worried about? It kind of just makes me not scared to do anything, okay, because then, like, when you're dead, it's over anyway, so you may as well just like live life.
Speaker 2: To the fullest. I like it, so we wait to looking at it apparently having told me that.
Speaker 1: Why if it works for you, it works for me. Hey, I'm down with it. What luxury item do you enjoy treating yourself too?
Speaker 2: Good food? Good food, that's it.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite restaurant?
Speaker 2: Oh? What is it? It's like I don't even know.
Speaker 3: There's like, well, my favorite restaurant is is Ra's Noodle, which is a hole in the world tieplace in like the Valley, okay, because it's like a traditional tieplace because in Perth I'm from in Australia, like closest major city is like Balley and Thailand.
Speaker 2: It's not even in Australia.
Speaker 3: H So I'm just used to tie food, okay, yeah, but I like any like really good seafood is good.
Speaker 1: What were you doing at twenty two?
Speaker 3: At twenty two, I was touring the world playing music. Okay, so I was in Europe somewhere, probably playing some concert Hale.
Speaker 1: What advice would you give that twenty two year old self, if you could give it to yourself current day, What would I tell myself not to get out of music? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely don't get out of you music, And like I probably believe like you can do, like like anything is possible because I definitely had a smaller mindset back then because I'm from the most isolated city in the world as well, So I think moving to America took me a long time to sort of like, oh, you know, anything is possible kind of thing, like I can be on the right on the side of the camera that's filming me instead of the other way around, because I always wanted to be behind the camera and like don't look at me kind of.
Speaker 1: Deal, almost like a fear if you didn't know if you could maybe Yeah, I don't even.
Speaker 3: Know what it was, like a fear or just like just like like I think it's more just like also I think, okay, you know what it is.
Speaker 2: The thing advice i'd give myself now I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 3: In Australia with this thing called tall poppy syndrome, so the tall poppy gets cut down. So if you have a field of poppies, if one's like growing out.
Speaker 2: You cut it right.
Speaker 3: So if you see somebody in a Lamborghini or Ferrari in America, you'd be like, wow, that's so cool, like I wonder what they did, or like if your friend buys a nice car, who's congratulating them. In Australia, you see a nice carrier like lou the dockhead, fuck him, what an asshole. And then if your friend gets a nicer car, then everybody else is like, oh, he's just a dick, Like every assumes you're now a terrible person, like because it's like it's like you don't want to be too like flashy, a shophy like, but in America we kind of congratulates yourself. So I think it's like to be okay with like achieving stuff and it's not a dirty thing because even for me being on side this on the side of the camera where a video goes viral, or like if I grow too much in my head, I feel dirty.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, this is.
Speaker 1: Like because of how you've been programmed as a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you're not supposed to be like look at me. It's supposed to be like, be humble and like.
Speaker 1: So have you gotten too a place now as being an adult and little older that you feel comfortable and knowing that it's not dirty and that success not success. So you're working on fifty fifty, So.
Speaker 3: You're working on if I look at myself more a persona, like okay, this is I'm a persona.
Speaker 2: I'm an entertainer. It's my job. I have to separate it because if I'm like, no, this is me, I'm just fucking everybody. I'm the king in the fucking world, Like you're some shit. Then like how would we like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that becomes well, that becomes ego, you know what I mean. I think that's the fine line of you know, it was to being like, you know, proud of your accomplishments, going back into the thing of like what's your proudest accompany. Yeah, those things of like and yes, there is a separation because it is a persona. The same thing with Alexus Texas. I'm not Alexis Texas twenty four seven. It's you know, a persona of who what my business you know is, but I'm not herd twenty four to seven. Where it's like that's when those accomplishments of like figuring out what makes all those pieces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a whole Yeah, because sometimes because like my persona is playing music and stuff, so there is part of me that's really me. So it's it's I got to make sure I have a hardline distinction between the two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think that you don't leave that because music is you, but it's how you do music to make it creative enough for you to just be back to the same place of you eating snacks and doing it for fun and yeah, I mean but still making money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also knowing that like, Okay, if I want a DJ and like everything else I'm building out now, like if I want them to be successful, I need an audience because the stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm doing requires an audience.
Speaker 3: So as long as I know that's why I'm doing it, it's not doing it for self, like for self gratification, then I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: If you could live relive one day, which would it be? And why?
Speaker 2: How these questions are so I don't even know, like so many I don't know that. My gosh, it's so hard. I feel like all the good days are still coming.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well let's see this. How many times have you been in love? M was that a hard question too? I think once?
Speaker 2: I think once properly?
Speaker 1: Is this the last one that does happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think like every single the one, like like you know, when you break up with them and you just I don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know, but we can talk about her at private talk so that this this just happened just you guys just broke while ago.
Speaker 3: But like my I remember my first girlfriend ever, Like who I thought I was gonna marry and have kids and everything, right, like when we broke up, I moved to America and then she got married and had kids and I was like when I saw her get married.
Speaker 2: I was so happy. I was like, oh, like, I'm so happy for her.
Speaker 3: Because like she's now living the life that she wanted. And if I married her I would have never left the country. I would have been stuck there doing like you know, never would have realized what else was out there for me. So I was like, and I always like, isn't the first love? Disupposedly, like they always say that you always.
Speaker 2: You know, have a spot in your heart for them. I couldn't give a fuck, like I was like, I was so happy for her. I don't like I wanted to, like.
Speaker 1: But I think there's but there's different levels of love, like you are, so you having care enough for her to be happy is like you love, it's love, but you weren't in love.
Speaker 2: But I was expecting that feeling of like like this is why I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, devastation, like oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, it's just a little bit of like ooh, like could have been me, you know what I mean. But it wasn't. It was like like fuck, like.
Speaker 1: That's so your last situation. If you saw she got married tomorrow, you'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh no, I don't think either. I think more like I'll just be happy that. Honestly, I'm the kind of person that like, if I know she married the right person for her and then she had a good life because of that, I'd be happy because I don't want her to have a shit live.
Speaker 1: So how many people have you been in love with?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Just one? And it's her because you could still say the nose sting thing and that it's not going to sting you if she's gonna.
Speaker 3: Know because we're praying and end up being back together anyway. We're taking like a gap year.
Speaker 1: It's like some of vacation who said this.
Speaker 2: We both did.
Speaker 3: Because she's she's a high in fashion model, so our career is extremely polar opposite. So she's always hanging out with like celebrities and stuff like that, so she can't show them my Instagram and a lot of the jobs that she does with the high end fashion brands, like if you're involved in controversy at all, you're dropped.
Speaker 2: So I'm kind of too controversial.
Speaker 3: But I'm like right now rebranding because you know, I've been playing violin with girls on my Instagram. But what I've been filming now is like a dating show where I take the most famous girls in the world and I give my audience a chance.
Speaker 2: Of speed dates with them. So I have a speed dating show that's hilarious because these guys.
Speaker 1: And it's out right now.
Speaker 3: Well, we filmed the first ten episodes and I'm filming we when I get back. But it's like it's with famous girls, rappers, YouTubers and everything. Then I'm also taking regular guys where I actually style them, like I'll give them a whole new fit through their head, go through their social media profiles to tell them how to fix them, like go through their job and everything else, and like kind of elevate them and then give them their own dating.
Speaker 2: Show where I'll find them five goals.
Speaker 3: And basically my whole thing is I'm running a few episodes a week and I'm going to be doing it a mixer once a month where everybody can come and then I'm gonna play speed dating games of the mixer because I want to actually find people love.
Speaker 2: So it's like a whole thing that I'm doing.
Speaker 3: So I think it anyway, if you're my audience and you're watching my videos and so it's cool, like you see me playing violin and everybody just assumes I'm sort of like I don't know, I always get this, like you're a trust fund kid who just it's all these goals.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's not even fucking drue. It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, instead of watching me play Violin, wouldn't it be more interesting for you to apply to potentially have a speed date with one of these goals?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think again, it's like figuring out what works for your audience. For you at the end of the day, year the creative and you have the control. So if you feel like that's what you're passionate about, and it clearly seems that you are about people finding the right people for right things, and some people do need help, you know, and if that's what the platform is like, I mean, people don't understand because you know, I'm a single person I'm dating in this world, and it's like, I think the lack of effort that certain people give because of like just experience the way the world's been, people don't know how to communicate really with people, I think is just so much lack that. Again, it's like, if you could help and communicate with people to know that, you know that you still have to put in work. Yeah, you still have to like work on yourself individually and in a you know, in this situation. I think it's it's a cool thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I grew up with my mom and two sisters without my dad around. So all my best friends growing up with women. I have so many women friends. But then I had my guy friends too from the gym. So I always had pre drinks. You call it pre drinks in America. Right, we call it pregaming.
Speaker 2: Sorry, wrong way around. We call it pre drinks.
Speaker 3: So I would have both my groups of friends come to my house before going out clubbing when I was a kid, and the amount of couples that I made and babies, I think about twelve babies.
Speaker 1: You're a good matchmaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I used to do this by accident back home. Even when I moved to America.
Speaker 3: I had flights to Thailand with like my friends, and I told my guy friend, Hey, you want to.
Speaker 2: Buy my flight from me and go instead? He's like, who you're going with it?
Speaker 3: It was going with twelve pole dancers, like professional that would fly to Vegas to compete in the whole thing. My friend went. He ended up dating one of the girls for five years afterwards. So it's just fun, Like I just like fun matchmaking.
Speaker 2: So I lived like through the.
Speaker 3: Show, like I'm actually like getting somebody's details and finding everything about everybody, so then I can actually kind of really pair people up after it's been going for a while. It's just so much fun to actually try and put relationships together.
Speaker 1: I mean, I am ve you. It's fun and also a lot of work because people don't know what they want either. But it's cool. I think the dynamic and like there's such a need and avoid for that. I think that it would do really well and it's just.
Speaker 2: Entertaining for myself because like it goes well for it.
Speaker 1: Also, you're a people watcher, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't know. Roommate who used to go to his ex girlfriend's house.
Speaker 3: She was an apartment and he would be in the park smoking black and Miles and make sure the light turned off at night every night before.
Speaker 2: He came home. I'm make sure she wasn't cheating on him, And I'm like, what the fuck is happening? Like this is insane.
Speaker 3: And then he told me too that he thought his idea of say he was like twenty seven. He's like, his idea of sex was to fuck her as hard as he could for as long as he could go, and that was sex.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: So what does you do as a man who your man friend is telling you this? Do you tell him he's wrong? And yeah, correct this? You tell him, Hey, you know that sounds really fucking crazy because she looked outside that window and saw you smoking that black and miles, she probably would never call you a bouck.
Speaker 3: She also wanted to put a butt plug in his bat and he's like, yeah, I'm just gonna do it. I'm like, wait a minute, wait a minute. I'm like, first of all, have you anything up your butt? And he's like no, And I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, well, you kind of just shove sheit up there, like that's gonna hurt, Like, what is wrong with you? It was hilarious, but.
Speaker 1: I mean he was at least he was down for his chick. But I think that comes in a circumstance of like where it's like, I feel like too many people in the world would you settle because you just think you'll never find love, You think you won't ever be like find this. Oh, there's nobody's perfect, this is whatever, but someone can be perfect for you. So I feel like sometimes people put themselves in the wrong situation and then you're like outside in somebody's house, being like is she cheating on me? Is she not? If I have to wonder, I'm not going to be in that park. Yeah, I am gonna be at home watching some kind of.
Speaker 2: Realit wasted your life, Like oh my.
Speaker 1: God, again you would have to figure that out on your own time. I feel like, but I feel like why I say that you say as a man, because I'm gonna be like, oh yeah, bro like and they would like condone it or you need the part people that say like the truth of me, like what are you doing? Like you do realize you're crazy? And then he called you afterwards. The next day he was at the park and was like, hey, I'm out at again.
Speaker 2: No, I remember when we soap being roommates. This is like years ago.
Speaker 3: And he was like, he goes, I'm so sorry you met me in that part of my life, Like you must.
Speaker 2: Think on fucking nuts And I'm like, you are nuts, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I think you're nuts, Like I've never gone to a park and done anything like that in my life.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a crazy guy.
Speaker 1: Last time you had sex like a.
Speaker 2: Ten days ago, I guess something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, sort of shortest session you've ever had sex session?
Speaker 2: Yes, damn, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It can't be lessened, Like, I don't think anything less like fifteen minutes, but normally for me, it's like.
Speaker 1: More than an hour, more than an hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm one of these people that like, when I'm like fucking somebody I want to fuck, I don't want it to end because I'm enjoying it so much.
Speaker 2: Oha, just keep on going.
Speaker 1: So you have like fomo, You're like, I'm just never gonna leave the viginia.
Speaker 2: It's just so good. I'm like, why I don't want to fucking end it? You know?
Speaker 1: Okay, Marathon fucker, Yeah that's me. What are you afraid to try sexually? Is there anything that's.
Speaker 3: Guy in the fucking room? No fucking man in the damn room. I have a lot of trauma around men, so that's where I came from.
Speaker 1: So would you be open to putting them toy in your ass like your friends person wanted?
Speaker 3: But it'd have to be like with a girl, that's just like if we're in love and shit and it's like a full time like a long term relationship forever whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, so you're done for it. I haven't done it.
Speaker 2: No, but like if it's the right goal, like long term relationship and see why not?
Speaker 1: Okay's on only fans nothing, it's great. Okay, why do you think it's great?
Speaker 3: I don't make a lot of money on only fans, and I love like the actual, the actual crude.
Speaker 2: Only fans are really good to me. I actually just filmed an f TV show the other day.
Speaker 3: I've done a couple of them now and they actually might be doing my own only Fans TV show.
Speaker 2: So they're just like really nice people.
Speaker 1: Have you ever watched porn with somebody?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you ever filmed yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Having sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Recently recently the days ago. I ever used to do that ten days ago.
Speaker 2: No, that only didn't film because that go would probably want to put on only fans and I don't do that content.
Speaker 1: So you don't put that kind of content on your on your only fans.
Speaker 2: No, it's more like soft porn.
Speaker 1: You're not soft, you just soft core porn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I just see that, Like it's just it's being more consistently that I feel like if I go all the way, people might be like, oh, I've seen everything, now what do we need to call it?
Speaker 1: So your fans can't see you naked on your only fans at all. You don't naked violin No see, I'm giving you all kinds of genres.
Speaker 2: Plus my owning to o straight men. So in my mind, like I think they're more there for the girls.
Speaker 1: What are some things that you're scared of?
Speaker 2: Hides? Okay, and hides?
Speaker 1: So my balcony is really terrifying for you.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what, not that bad anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of getting I don't know, like I don't know over it, yeah, a little bit. I think I don't know, Like on your fears, yeah, because I've never been a fight before, so like never you're being hitting the face. Well, so I feel like I just keep on putting myself in these positions where I'm facing my fears and.
Speaker 1: Like if I can get punched in the face, I can conquer this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm not really scared of dying. Like I've had some moments where I was like close to death and I just remember in every single time it would happen, I was just like, if I die, now it's okay.
Speaker 1: But do you when you say that, do you do things to generally like push the limits or just like in general perspective of like whatever happens is going to happen, because it's like sometimes like you'd like to be like adrenaline extreme things and sometimes just like ah fuck it, or it's.
Speaker 2: Just like mine's controlled.
Speaker 1: Whatever happens happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the last guy I used to round his YouTube channel like he was like he would push it but too far and he got really badly injured multiple times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was in hospital with him multiple times.
Speaker 3: The last time he went off a cliff and like tore his al quad off the bone and I had to call.
Speaker 2: It like yeah, really bad stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he would always push it around like this is just unsafe and just unnecessarily unsafe. Like I feel like this because I've done like videos with tigers jumping on me, and like I ride motorcycles and like do the boxing and everything else. But I feel like it's controlled, you know, Like I would never get in a street fight because what if the guy has a gun or a knife, Yeah, just doesn't It's not worth it.
Speaker 2: Like somebody says something dumb to me, I'm just gonna walk away.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But if it's a control thing with a little risk, you know, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you ever been kicked out of a place, And if so, what was it for?
Speaker 2: Oh? You know what?
Speaker 3: Yes, And I got one hundred and ten people kicked out of a hotel at once.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: I was in Paris and I was playing in an orchestra when I was eighteen, and I threw a massive party in my room and got everybody completely shit faced. Yeah. So they we woke up the next morning and like to knocks on the door going the whole or custra is getting kicked out. And I'm like, oh fuck.
Speaker 3: And then I'm like, that's fine, They're not gonna blame it on me. I get downstairs in the conductor just yelled at me in front of fucking everybody. Yeah, but I didn't mind because I was like, I'll take the whole blame because like, that's the fucking coolest thing ever, Like.
Speaker 2: I'll take the blame for this shit.
Speaker 1: Why not no knarking for you.
Speaker 2: No. I think that's the only time that I got kicked out or somewhere. I think I don't know. That's a lot of story.
Speaker 1: Worst uber or lyft story.
Speaker 3: M Only one time my friend threw up in one and we had to play like a cleaning fee or something.
Speaker 2: So we went through a car wash and washed it ourselves, like well hammered. We're like, fuck that, we're not paying the fifty dollars, so we cleaned up the vomit. We went through the car washing. We're like, you know, cleaning it up.
Speaker 1: That's a good friend. And it wasn't even your vomit and you're cleaning it.
Speaker 3: I think one time I was in an uber or whatever in Australia and I went into We went to McDonald's and I knew that people working there, so when we were waiting for the food, I went into the kitchen and cooked my own food.
Speaker 2: And my friends were watching me make my own food. I just knew them.
Speaker 3: They let me do it, and then I just came out like all these random burghers that I just slap together.
Speaker 1: Nice best pickup line you've ever used? Do you have a pickup line? Not really, but the thing that I'll do it, but there's something yeah, like.
Speaker 2: So if I'm out and like there's a girl that I think is cute or whatever, I'll just talk to like all normal shit and then just halfway through the conversation I'll just throw in like, oh, you're really beautiful, and then just go back to normal conversation and just see what reaction I get, because if you get a reaction, then you know, like if they're.
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, thank you so much, but.
Speaker 2: I don't even give him enough time to respond, well, okay, I would say you're really beautiful. By the way, did you see like you know, just like and you get you see it in their face if they're in or not.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, because I've learned recently.
Speaker 3: That sometimes when a girl does like me, I don't pick up on it because I think they don't like me, But it's they tell me later they're intimidated. Okay, So I'm picking up like, not interest from intimidation, If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: It does because people say that about me. Okay, I'm like people again intimidated by me, and they're like, you like this person, I'm like, yeah, I think he's so great.
Speaker 2: There, Like, I could never tell if somebody's a little intimidated or shy around you.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it comes across as non interested. Yeah doesn't. That's why I use a little like oh you're really beautiful or something like that. I'll just like whatever, it makes sense. Interested just like I want to get there. I'll gage their reaction, but I go to something else so fast, or back to whatever the heck we were talking about, so they never have enough time to respond to my Yeah, but you can see it in their.
Speaker 2: Face because they like what he just said. What you could see it. You can read it in their face if they're if they're down or not.
Speaker 1: Have you ever taken a souvenir.
Speaker 2: Home like after sleeping with somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, people leave shit in my house anyway. So and I throw everything away, but everything, What.
Speaker 1: Is the weirdest thing someone's left behind?
Speaker 3: That there's definitely been weird shit, but I don't even know, like but just everything, every item of female clothing you can imagine. But I throw everything away, like I don't care, Like if shoes whatever it is, jackets, Like you don't.
Speaker 1: Give them a notice of twenty four hour notice.
Speaker 2: You're just like thrown away. I don't know who it came from. So it's like gone, well, I mean, you don't know who.
Speaker 1: It came from because you do not know who you're fucking.
Speaker 3: No, because I have girls over like that, you know, do videos and everything else, and like I just feel like it's just safer. The only reason is because one time my ex girlfriend, This is like a lot of years ago, I was I was like twenty seven, and I had my ex girlfriend was over and my parents, my mom was over for Christmas, and I was making a joke how I had a lost and found drawer of girls clothing because I really did, I just put all in this one draw And then she told me afterwards how she was upset about the comment, and I was like, oh, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: That would make somebody upset. I'm like, rather just throw everything away, yeah, than like risk Havin having something shit. Yeah, it makes more sense, right, I guess I.
Speaker 1: Can put it that way. Yeah, But I mean the way that you prefaced that whole story was like, I have so many people coming in out of my house.
Speaker 2: Sounds bad like that, it just makes more sense just get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Door was like, I don't want someone to be upset about.
Speaker 2: These shoes because I had to.
Speaker 3: I left a condom in a trash can once and I had this girl come over and then she saw that and left.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, why did she fucking leave? She's like message, how dare you do?
Speaker 1: You blame her?
Speaker 2: No? But I was like twenty two or twenty.
Speaker 1: One or some shit, and that makes it okay.
Speaker 2: No, of course, not a baby. I wasn't thinking straight back then.
Speaker 1: You were thinking of one head and it wasn't the right one.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm like, but I'm the normally the one who turns everybody down, so it's normally the opposite.
Speaker 1: So you turn people down, you get off.
Speaker 2: On that kind of beause it's more like a power What is.
Speaker 1: Your sign, Leo?
Speaker 2: What about you?
Speaker 1: Magemini?
Speaker 2: Does that mean we're friends? Will know?
Speaker 1: Ah? We get along okay for sure. But it's interest say that because it's I'm the same way, okay, it's I've always turned everybody down, and it was more at one time. It was easier because I was married at one point, so it was just like obviously I wasn't gonna cheat on my husband's but I saw what it did to people when you said no, and so that's in the like the whole like, oh, it's a power thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know because my last relationship was six years, but I didn't cheat or do anything once. Yeah, see, not that my ex woud always be like that shouldn't be the benchmark. I'm like well apparently in La it fucking is because all my literally everybody I know it cheats all the time, and they don't even preface it. They don't even Hey, by the way, bro broke, I have a wife.
Speaker 2: Literally, they'll sleep with somebody and I'll find out for somebody else he has a wife, and like, he didn't even tell me. What if his wife shows up now what like and I accidentally like throw him under the bus. I don't even fucking know.
Speaker 1: Come back.
Speaker 2: They don't preface it though. It's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why it's hard to date out here.
Speaker 2: A relationship. But that's it. Like I will, I will never sleep with anybody else.
Speaker 3: But I did realize that if people hit on you like a girls want to see.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it works the other way around.
Speaker 3: But if a girl wants to sleep with you and you turn it down, you keep a professional they'll respect that and they'll still work with you and everything's easy. But as soon as you start flirting, it can like ruin, especially if you're working together, it can function up real quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why for me, I never really mixed it to I did marry exs was a performer, but it made it easier to keep things business. And plus you don't need to sleep with everything you don't you eat? Yeah, you know some one of those things, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't understand my guy friends who want to sleep with everybody. It's like, really, it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Some people get off to it. People have fetishes. Some people just want a conquest. Some people want just the like variety. Some people I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't get in the conquest stuff, like why wouldn't you want like quality over like quantity?
Speaker 1: It makes no sense there They're not there yet because.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make any sense at all.
Speaker 3: It's like all these fucking podcasts I see now the toxic masculinity when you call it, where is that? Like, Oh, if you're a high quality man, you can have your girl and cheat on her. And I'm like, do you know how fucking stress one annoying that would be? Yeah, like that would suck, well, multiple partners. How fucking much time do you have? Like do you have no life? Like that's all you do? Yeah, it sounds horrendous.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it goes back to for myself, like it goes back to like I think that people if you want to be a partner like that, then find someone who is a okay with that and who can be in a poly relationship and it's open for everybody. Don't go into a relationship thinking that you're the only one doing that and it's very one sided, because then I just think it's unrealistic because at some point it's that's not like a long term thing, you know, if someone's gonna get hurt. So that's why I feel like people settle and be like, oh, this person's you know, have the right job, they look so great, or they had kids, and then then they start cheating this that whether it's because they're not completely satisfied, and I feel like that's when it comes to the settling of you really took the time to know what you want from a partner and kind of reflect and see that instead of just wanting to fuck everything that walks, and I feel like you can get a lot further. But a lot of men, especially in their twenties in LA, it's difficult task for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was twenty one and I got in the business and I've I did a lot of scenes, so that's how I did it, you know what I mean. But it was in a safe, controlled environment where I was fucking and I had a lot of power. I had a lot of fun doing it, but it was controlled.
Speaker 3: I think I've just seen a lot from the other side, and I've been around women for so long time.
Speaker 2: I feel like the fantasies that.
Speaker 1: All these men have it's unrealistic.
Speaker 3: Super unrealistic, and I don't think most I can't really tell anybody this because I don't think they going to fucking understand. Yeah, and as they've gone through it, ye, like for me, like the idea of like the Polley thing sounds I would never do it. I think I can se people that do it, like I understand if you want to do it, but.
Speaker 1: Like for me, it's just like, yeah, it's too much.
Speaker 2: Most men I don't think could do it anyway. I think they're just too like it's a.
Speaker 1: Lot, for sure. Have you ever taken a pill without knowing what it was?
Speaker 2: Probably, but you wouldn't say yes.
Speaker 3: My friend tried to fucking give me GHB last week Cole weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's like.
Speaker 2: Sus though I think he's I think he might be gay because he said some questionable things.
Speaker 1: How did that make you feel?
Speaker 2: Totally fine. I don't care. Well, I'm not going to sleep with him, but I'm sure that somebody that will.
Speaker 1: Have you ever sent a nude picture to the wrong person? No, no dick pics for you? Or do you send them very infrequently? Very infrequently?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I have like one good one from like six years ago.
Speaker 1: So you send the same dig pic because I don't.
Speaker 2: Take pictures of it. So like, if I'm going.
Speaker 1: To like, it's what angle did you take the sick pic?
Speaker 2: Just laying down straight?
Speaker 1: Mkay?
Speaker 2: Nothing? No fancy angle. It's no point five like fucking making it look bigger or some shit, just like straight up, just down the back.
Speaker 1: You know, you'd be surprised. Some people's dig pics are really alarming. I look at everything but the dick. I'm like, what is your ears? Your room clean? Are you in the like? Most people do it on the toilet. I'm like, why, why would you ever think that that'd be the greatest time for you to take a picture.
Speaker 2: Of your dad? That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Please go home, sir.
Speaker 2: Wow, the toilet.
Speaker 1: Favorite way to receive affection. Are you a big PDA person? Do you like, like what your love language? What kind of Do you like acts of service? Do you like quality time?
Speaker 2: Quality time?
Speaker 1: Quality time?
Speaker 3: Like I want something that will go like like even for me recently, like I've been seeing girls. I'll go to zooma beach in Malibu, and I like walking the whole beach and back and like, but like most of the girls won't be able to walk the whole thing. They like want to quit halfway through, so they quit halfway through automatically. I'm like, this is not the girl for me, Like if she can't even do a fucking walk, like we're out.
Speaker 1: Like how many girls have you taking on this walk?
Speaker 2: Not that many?
Speaker 1: I hate that, Like you're like, well you know I got these girls walking, and you know.
Speaker 2: What happened because I used to have a test that I was so bad. But when I was a kid, like eighteen and probably whatever in Australia like last year, like eighteen, I'm thirty five now between a minute, But I used to be like first date, the first eight spot I had. I thought I had to all figured out, like beach date, because that way I can see what they look like without their clothes on pretty much. Then I don't know if I want to continue going further or not. That would be my little like thing.
Speaker 1: So if they got a car back the next day, then their beach body was good.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes people would cancel and you're like, uh huh no, you're beach fighting. Get ready. So this one she doesn't want to go to the beach, that would happen, Like I knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 1: I knew I picked the psychological aspect of this is hilarious because I would never think about any of that, Like well, like you.
Speaker 3: Have to do dates that put them in like that challenge them somehow to put them out of the comfort zone so you get the.
Speaker 1: Real So what's the second date? If they've passed beach date? What is what was your plan?
Speaker 2: What was your I'm like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like once once I've like gone on with somebody then and their guards down, we can do whatever. But normally, like the first daid, I want to do something where like they drop their guards or like like I'd always hate the dinner and coffee in those bullshit dates because everybodys putting on like a front. So like I remember being rock climbing and she like that, just something to get them out of their elements so they could just.
Speaker 1: Be they get stuck up in the rock, they're not getting the date.
Speaker 2: Third, but that you need to do something where they they're not overthinking, like putting on a front, like like if they're doing something where they not actually you know, where they let their god down, then you can see who they really are.
Speaker 1: So are you always like a person? Because these are obviously we're talking about first and second dates like someone like, do you do these activities on a normal basis for yourself or is these just your testing of different places like places to see who your partner?
Speaker 2: Oh, this is what I always used to Now now it's different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is what is your plan of action? Now?
Speaker 2: Now there is? There isn't? I just like it sucks like I don't really lock anybody ever.
Speaker 1: Okay, so annoying. So you're but you're single right now? Yeah, okay, you're not in an entanglement. You're single. So if somebody hits you on your DMS, like you'd be open for a date.
Speaker 2: Probably not, I'd be too scared.
Speaker 1: Why would you be scared?
Speaker 2: Because if he's two forward, it's like, well, you know what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: So you would have to ask them to go on a date probably you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean, Like he's two forward. It's kind of scary why because it's like why you so forward?
Speaker 2: And then if you're so forward, but.
Speaker 1: If they like what they see, and why should to be forward? Why shouldn't just be being asserted?
Speaker 2: They end up being fucking nuts?
Speaker 1: So you've had this happen before, you know this? We didn't talk about this is a path.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had like some store because in some fucking crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: Girls, Like but your craziest stocker story. Is there currently a lawsuit going on with this?
Speaker 2: No, like nothing crazy like too crazy, But yeah, i'd be like following with.
Speaker 1: Somebody at the park across your house looking at the window this scene probably.
Speaker 3: Like I've had some weirds, yeah, like what like ones where like there was one girl like she kept on the like the next day she contacted her. Then I used to teach piano, and like she like saw like my student post something and she contacted my student's mom and like just like she kept on going to everybody for the longest time, for like two years, like everybody would date.
Speaker 2: She called from anonymous numbers like warning them against me. I didn't do shiit. We dated like two months, you.
Speaker 1: Dihing, you digmatized her or did you ghost her and she just couldn't handle it.
Speaker 3: I just I was doing a fitness competition at the time, so I was like really focused on that. I think she was just being super like affectionate, like she got my hotel, he was getting all my like groceries, and she was doing everything for me to help me.
Speaker 2: And I was so focused on this competition. I wasn't really thinking about I shouldn't letting her do this. Yeah, he's investing way too much.
Speaker 1: Because you probably weren't saying anything that she wanted to hear. I'm sure you were. If you were super focused, you weren't being like, oh thanks babe, or oh this or all the things that she wanted you to do that because I'm here for you.
Speaker 2: I had another little trick. So my old trick used.
Speaker 3: To be like date way older okay, because okay, when I was eighteen, I was dating a thing.
Speaker 1: But it's the oldest that you've dated.
Speaker 3: I was like eighteen or thirty seven year old, Okay, So like the thirty seven year old's not taking me out in public, Okay, they don't want to see him an eighteen year old right, there's no way.
Speaker 2: But like because I traveled the world, so.
Speaker 3: I playing music when I was fourteen, So I think like I matured pretty well for like a boy I will at even maturity level. It's just like I was kind of like worldly, so I could talk about shit so like, and she had this ex husband that like she would put a lingerie on and come out and that he wouldn't suck her or do anything.
Speaker 2: So I met her I.
Speaker 3: Was eighteen, and I would go over and like a fucking just eighty sex like she did skyper friends.
Speaker 2: It was fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: What do like the dark pissed her mouth one night, like was like literally I drank all this alcohol, was smoking weeds like pissing my mouth, and I'm like fine, like it didn't turn me on, but I'm eighteen, so I'm like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like whatever, So I was so stupid.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, like one morning, I'm like I'm sitting at the breakfast saying with her fucking children, like her two kids, right, and they're like I don't even know like five and eight.
Speaker 2: I'm just sitting there eating breakfast. Her ex husband shows up and just.
Speaker 3: Like you can just see him out of the door, and I'm like, what the fuck and he sees me and he just fucking just dips yeah, And I was like, I.
Speaker 2: Think your ex just yeah.
Speaker 3: But like, so they never took you seriously, so I would I realized that. So I always dated like ten ten plus in there, like I feel.
Speaker 1: Like, but you wanted that, you didn't want to be taken seriously.
Speaker 2: Women in their thirties their late thirties, mid to late thirties are way hotter to me than any other age. I don't know why. They're just hot as fuck, and then just they're also so.
Speaker 1: Sexual like that now as a thirty Yeah.
Speaker 2: OK, so I think that's just like the peak. I just like whatever.
Speaker 3: I just like like that kind of age rip just like really smart sexually, Like they've already gone, They've already a lot of things, so you don't have to be like you don't have to convince them in to stuff because they already.
Speaker 2: Know what they like. You know, there's seasons you have to teach them everything.
Speaker 3: It's like they already know what's going on. So I'd always stay older. But at some point, I think it was when I was twenty nine.
Speaker 2: It's when the switch happened when I would date liked an older girl. But then they in the beginning it was fun, but then they started realizing, oh, like I could actually be serious with this guy. It's not too crazy to stretch age range. And that's when shit just started going bad for you. Yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 3: They started putting psycho on me because I was like, no, that's not what I want, and I thought the age range kind of was implied that this wouldn't be long term.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, see that's the problem. I feel like with anybody like you can be as honest as you want. Sometimes I feel like that's why for me, I'd rather just be the upfront noess of like, hey, this is a sexual thing only that I don't like, no feelings whatever, because then you both clearly know what it is. But as humans, you go over time, depending the length of the time, feelings grow, and then you know they're thinking like, oh, this eighteen year old focks a shout at me, like why I can't have this person around, And then so they change.
Speaker 2: And I'm way too friendly.
Speaker 1: That's point. It comes to a point where now this is in renegotiation. This works for me, but it doesn't work for you, and he just kind of like, you know, but as implied, I feel like it's kind of a stretch because I mean, at the end of the day, everybody wants love, they want someone to be a companion. And if you're doing all those fun, exciting things, when her husband and fuck her, she's like, what the fuck this is what my new life could be?
Speaker 3: Like Yeah, but yeah, when I was eighteen, it was totally fine because like, she's not gonna get emarrassed by going out with an eighteen year old. But when you're like late twenties, they start justifying it and it started going south. And like even if I was like, okay, we're just like it's more of a short, like we're just a fun relationship.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just a really.
Speaker 3: Talkative person in general, So I think just by my friendliness and because I grew up with all my best friends being women, yeah, like I just think that they take that the wrong way. And then I also know, like I don't think I'm God's gift to women at all, but I do know that I'm not like anybody else because I play violin and then I have crazy animals and am Australian, like I have a combination of things that makes me very unique. So I think if they like me, they started thinking, well, I'm looking to find a guy like this, because it's.
Speaker 2: There isn't I could see.
Speaker 1: I could see how they say if.
Speaker 3: They like me, then they kind of like, oh, this is the guy then, and then I'm like, oh, I'm not the guy I promised, like yeah.
Speaker 1: We have not the guy. Yeah, not the guy. You said you're a foodie. What is your favorite meal? You tell us a restaurant, but you like tai food. What's your favorite meal?
Speaker 2: luxA luxo?
Speaker 1: Okay, what is that?
Speaker 2: It's Malaysian soup.
Speaker 3: It's like coconut currie based and it has like chicken and like fish bowls and shrimp and like egg noodles and it's spicy and it's delicious.
Speaker 1: You sound like you want to live it right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Or don a kebab, which is like Greek.
Speaker 3: Like that's like because you know, like in different countries, like in Australia when you get really drunk, you get a kebab afterwards, like a Greek kebab, and then in America you guys get tacos, I guess, and then in London you get curry interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't like that.
Speaker 2: Get some Indian curry at the end of I don't.
Speaker 1: Like curry at all. I barely like type food. I think it's the like the in it, like in a spice like that I have does some of flavor. It's just not soup all day like I like that. I just recently had a coconut something that was like delicious. It was in Vegas. I was like, oh, I could do this favorite food. It's like one of those you have to like your palate has a little bit more. But yeah, I like spy are like seasoning flavor, but not like spicy. But yeah, here we are. All right, So we're getting to my favorite part. It's called truth with Texas. Now that you're loosened up a little bit more, and we're gonna ask you a little bit more spicy, a little bit more romantic, a little bit more kinky, a little bit more not even questions. All right, So four aces each ace suit is a different type of question. We're gonna pick every single card and get through these questions.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, all right, take this one ace ace of cloves.
Speaker 1: Is our kinky questions? Bondage yes or no? Yes, weirdest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: Fire hydrant, closet, police cu hm.
Speaker 1: Was it a cop?
Speaker 2: No? I have three police cars, like working like fully operations. I don't know, like weird places like I had to take Okay, I had text.
Speaker 3: In a swimming pool under a bridge where my friend was getting a full fist fight and he was calling me to come and help, and I'm like, fuck that, you got yourself on this mess.
Speaker 2: You get yourself out of it.
Speaker 3: And then and then after having sex with her, then we also had sex in the fire hy drink closet or whatever. And then I got back up into the room and he thrown my whole suitcase out there.
Speaker 2: He was so angry.
Speaker 1: How many positions do you know?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's count of I don't know. Let's let's see the other ones.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know them by name. I just know them doing them.
Speaker 3: But like, like I know, cowgirl reverse, cowgirl doggie missionary is a wheelbarrower position I sixty nine reverse.
Speaker 2: There was sixty nine in the air. That's the thing, you know, when you stand at the guy standing up and the girls like that, you.
Speaker 1: Know, okay in there all right? That sounds really dangerous. It's in there. In there, you have.
Speaker 2: Never done that with some guy picks you up and like turns you upside down.
Speaker 1: You've done that for sure, I've been It was important for definitely one I'm in my whole career. But yeah, there is one scene towards the end they get a little for me personally, obviously the action felt great, but for me because I'm like not the tiniest girl, Like someone's gonna he's gonna drop me at one point, and it just fucking put me down. Like you can do the same job, means you're doing.
Speaker 2: Just be impressed, fact be like, look what I can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how long can you sustain it? It's not gonna like it's not enough for me to get off. Like, let's be honest, like, you know, for this all looks cool.
Speaker 2: I haven't done it a lot, but I've definitely done it, but like not a lot.
Speaker 1: But okay, I'm sure, Like I'm like, I am a bigger girl, Like I'm sure you're not doing it to chicks that look like me. Yeah, like you're just throwing them around. Oh you're a boxer now, so you can anyway. I'm five eight yeah, by.
Speaker 2: Wait, I weigh one hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 1: I weigh one hundred and eighty pounds.
Speaker 2: That's easy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but you're doing that you just talked about earlier. You can't play the violin or you don't know if you can play the violin and have sex.
Speaker 2: No, I definitely can, but just nobody asked me to do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a different story switch.
Speaker 2: It seems like such a weird thing to do while I'm having sex.
Speaker 1: I mean, but why if you're passionate about both things, then why can't both be all the great things.
Speaker 2: It's like I love food, I wouldn't eat while having sex.
Speaker 1: You never know, maybe you could eat while having sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you could.
Speaker 1: Any fetishes probably what would those be? Foot fetish? Are you into tying up? Are you into role play?
Speaker 3: It depends on the person, because like, okay, I'm more into like watching what whatever's going to get the person off. I like fulfilling fantasies, so especially when came out, there was like some fantasies I used to fulfill, like like Thos would come over and like clean in like outfits and.
Speaker 2: Stuff, and then I'd reward.
Speaker 1: Them off towards What did you reward them with.
Speaker 2: Depending on the person.
Speaker 1: What was the best reward given out.
Speaker 2: That's some bad stuff. I don't know if I can say all that.
Speaker 1: But it's truth. With Texas, we have to know.
Speaker 2: I definitely, it's like I would definitely, I don't know I would.
Speaker 3: I remember, like there's a lot of goals I want to like have that, like to have the whole domination thing, and because I'm friendly but big, so like they trust me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I definitely learned about after care a lot from doing that shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Some goals will get crazy and I'm like, why is this girl so crazy?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Because I was just calling a pathetic little bitch for like the last two hours and then just send it home without like saying I don't really mean it, like it was just in the moment, and then she asked for it, and then it's just like then they start getting little funny and I'm like, oh, like I see the So it's.
Speaker 1: Like you have to do one. You can't just do one and not the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have like you do the fact, like you fulfill the fantasy, but then you have to hang out with them and make them feel.
Speaker 1: So, would you say you're considered an actual dumb me? Yeah, because that's very job. That's domb behavior where it's like when you're putting that much work into doing that thing, I want to get rooming them to know like that that you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, but my thing is like I want to get the goal to get off as many times as possible.
Speaker 1: What's the most number of times you've gotten a girl off?
Speaker 2: I think seventeen?
Speaker 1: Was it early or sexually?
Speaker 3: Everything started in the car? Drive home multiple times?
Speaker 1: What was the time span.
Speaker 2: Seven hours? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, it's doable. Have you ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 2: No? Because too many guys. Okay, I've been invited, but I've declined.
Speaker 1: I have declined.
Speaker 2: I've declined.
Speaker 1: Favorite time of day to have sex.
Speaker 2: It used to be the morning, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Now it's night. Now it well, now it's whenever it happens.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just from when I was in relationship, I felt like morning just seemed right. Just I hate having sex in the bed, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it, It's just like not my preference. It's just fucking too soft. And then you break it all the time.
Speaker 1: So what's your favorite place to have sex in anywhere?
Speaker 2: Else?
Speaker 1: Anywhere? But the bed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's annoying. It's not hard enough, it's not firm enough.
Speaker 3: I've broken so many fucking bed frames and the matches are so fucking spongy. It's just then it's just messy. Then you go to sleep in it later, it's gross. I want, like, for sure, next house, I'm having a sex room. You say that show on Netflix Make Enough Sex Room.
Speaker 1: I heard about it, I never watched it.
Speaker 2: It's pretty trap, but like the idea is solid.
Speaker 1: That's your dream, sold your sex room when you.
Speaker 2: Got one of those beds with the cages underneath, okay, because it looks cool.
Speaker 3: I just want to get like a bunch of cool shit and they have like but really like a not I'm not like superbedos and me.
Speaker 2: I just want to have like just a variety of fun play.
Speaker 3: Because my thing is if you're going to be with one person, which is my plan anyway, Like why wouldn't you just have a lot of fun with that one person for sure? Like you're not gonna eat the same food every day?
Speaker 1: Yeah you can. Some people like.
Speaker 2: It sounds boring. The same thing, like I did that for years, like broccoli and rice and hate it chicken.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a partner too kinky for you? No toot down for whatever?
Speaker 2: It's pretty much impossible.
Speaker 1: You sound pretty kinky.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't think, but I'm telling you, Like even when I was a kid, Like I went to the gym when I was eighteen, I saw a magazine of a bodybuilder with all the veins, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Literally that night, I'm like researching why you would want to look like that, And in a week I'm trying to fucking do bodyboarding. So I'm the kind of person that like, if it's something weird, I just get really fascinated, why would you want that? What's a psychological thing behind it? And then all of a sudden, now I'm doing it or interested in it as long as it's not hurting anybody. Then wants the problem?
Speaker 1: Explore, explore a little that one diamonds, that's a spicy question. Most embarrassing thing that happens sexually?
Speaker 2: I got to think, what's the most embarrassing sexually? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I lost the condiment side a girl once and then try to get oh my god, and then try to get it out but couldn't get it out, and then I thought maybe it wasn't in there, and then she found it the next day.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not that embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Really, how did you get it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like it wasn't even embarrassing for me. I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I'm really not that hard to get embarrassed that she doesn'tmbarrass me. It was just more funny, I guess losing.
Speaker 1: A condom inside.
Speaker 2: I swear I thought it was out, but it wasn't. Oh oh my god, no.
Speaker 1: It was, oh yeah, that's fun. Come on, bring it out, give it to us.
Speaker 2: Talk to you know the IUDs, Yes, I can always feel them. I hate them. I fucking suck.
Speaker 3: But one time I had six to this girl and then I thought I had like a what do you call it, like a fucking.
Speaker 2: Urinary attract infection. I was like, I just didn't feel good the next day, but I was fine. I went to the doctor and I was like it was something else, like I was sick, but it was nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: And I was so I got like drunk or some shit. I just like thought that I had. I just like got it in my head that the IUD had like got into my dick.
Speaker 1: So you thought you had I d in your dick.
Speaker 3: So I caught her up and man, come over, and I'm like, we gotta go to the hospital and get this out.
Speaker 2: I was so drunk. I was like, yes, this makes sense. That's why I feel weird because it's like a foreign thing in my body.
Speaker 3: But it made no sense at all, and she believed it, and she drove over and then we both were like laughing, like this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Like it went to my peep hole. I know that it's in there.
Speaker 2: I hate the iu DS. I fucking horrible.
Speaker 1: What is your example of dirty talk?
Speaker 3: Depends on the person tell me, Like, Okay, my idea of dirty talk is you find the keywords out of like what the girl likes, and then you use them against them in sex.
Speaker 1: If you're dirty talking, Miss Texas, what would you tell me?
Speaker 2: Depends on what you like?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying blind, we're going in blind, We're going blind?
Speaker 2: What depends because I would be during sex and stuff.
Speaker 1: I would just like, what would you think I would like? What's sense?
Speaker 2: I have no idea?
Speaker 1: Well, I want to see the dirty talk. Let's make it not me, so it's not weird for you, I am. Let's just make it any random wa.
Speaker 3: Because like goes like a very psychological rite, like when we like to get off.
Speaker 2: It's like it's not just like.
Speaker 1: You have to have a go to like either saying or knowing of Like you're very meticulous and like calculated of knowing how people think and what they want and how their bodies are. There has to be some kind of rhythm in mind to your Yeah, so what is your dirty talk?
Speaker 2: I want to see with the girl or whatever, and I'm choking them and I'm sleeping them, and then I know they like depending.
Speaker 1: On what were they like, I'll just what are you telling them?
Speaker 2: I'll tell them they're a good girl or dirty slut or.
Speaker 1: Like whatever it is they want to hear you say, your daddy's a little good slut.
Speaker 2: Don't you hate that the daddy things fucking weird? But if they like it, anything to.
Speaker 1: The daddy, if they like it, because if you can.
Speaker 3: See in their face that it's doing for them, then why wouldn't you want to give it to them? That's how I see it, Okay, right, if it's going to turn them on, then you give it to them, right. But then like I'll do like I'll do like come countdowns for girls where I'll tell them they have like ten seconds of common. If they don't come, I want to stop, and then I'll stop before I even get to one, and then like kind of like edging them in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mind fuck Yeah, I'm getting a patterned with them, but I let them.
Speaker 2: I let them climax and like, oh you.
Speaker 1: Them, nice of you, sir. Where's the plus?
Speaker 2: I swear it's the same ship for girls because like every time, I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's like it's like it's any for a play if you do it correctly and know like the body parts of like what you're playing in your tea, and it's a build up. It's all come. We all build up. So it's like you said, edging, So who doesn't want to get mind fucked it deppends. It's like, but that's why you have But this is why you have these crazy fucking people being stockers to was because you're mind sucking them.
Speaker 2: Because I want them to. I want to.
Speaker 3: I want me to be their best sexual experience, but not because I want to be like, not for my own ego.
Speaker 2: I want to make them.
Speaker 3: I want to give them the best experience ever, because, like I will, I get turned on way more by them having the best time ever, because.
Speaker 2: If I like half, I can't do.
Speaker 3: I remember this one friend I said, she said that her ex fiance. I'm like, why the fuck was he ever? Your fiance could like she said, he would come within fifteen seconds.
Speaker 2: She's like, no, legitivy. Yeah, she would like go literally like this, And I'm like, are you fucking kidding? And she said yeah. I said, do you not talk to me about it? And she said yeah, but then he'd like it if you didn't come on my problems.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's fucking him.
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know. But like she they broke up anything, so thank god for that. But like I don't understand, like as a guy, if especially if it's my girlfriend. Yeah, and I'm not pleasing my girlfriend, I would just be in my head all day long going fuck like she's not satisfied.
Speaker 2: Fuck fuck funk.
Speaker 3: If I, like, if I had any issues like that, I would want to figure that shit out immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I think again, it's like, but.
Speaker 2: I'm a pleaser, like I hate I hate seeing you with discomfort in any aspect, like, like even if it's another people like talking and some way, like I can see the other person's embarrassed. I'll feel like I'm better at it now, but I used to feel it so much. Yeah, like I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm really really empathetic, so like I have to give the person the best experience ever for me to feel good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it's gonna make me like so much were turned on? I get it?
Speaker 3: So yeah, but then I realized, mind fucking people like works fucking amazingly.
Speaker 2: You just gotta find what they like and then you just like go crazy with that and that's it.
Speaker 1: Did you ever stay in a relationship for sex?
Speaker 2: Oh no, nope.
Speaker 1: No, okay, all right, next next card, screw that ace of heart. Romantic? Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a partner?
Speaker 2: Nothing that crazy?
Speaker 3: Actually, I mean, okay kind of, I guess. I also like I like giving people firsts. Okay, So I like when I like meet somebody new and I find out they haven't done stuff I want to like do, so like with my ex girlfriend, like I either took her to meet like tigers and elephants and like took her different states that she never been to, like anything that I.
Speaker 2: Knew that she never done. Yeah, so she's like and then then like my head, I'm like, yeah, I like that she hasn't done that far, and now she's done that, and now she's done.
Speaker 1: Now she's always gonna remember that I was her first.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I like just giving them as many first as possible because it's always fun because it's like then reliving, like if you do something fun that you love and then you give them that first experience and you're.
Speaker 2: Kind of reliving it through now sharing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of I guess when you have a kid, which I don't have, but one day I will, like when you show them the world and you're like reliving your life through them. I like that, you know, that's what people best with parents, Like, right.
Speaker 1: I don't have any kids. I don't know, I have dogs. I'm a fair mom.
Speaker 3: There you go, But I feel like that'd be the special thing about having kids is like you kind of like can relive like all these cool things through them.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that that's what it should be about at least giving them a better sight than you ever had and giving them a direction of like enjoying it with them.
Speaker 3: Because I'm sure you get like that, right, where like you've always lived a pretty interesting life, so sometimes things like you're just kind of like, eh, whatever, you know, like it's not like some things don't excite you that much anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's fun.
Speaker 3: Then get somebody that's never had those experiences and watch their excitement for the first time, so you can kind of remember all that what.
Speaker 2: It was like for me.
Speaker 3: And it actually is cool what I'm doing, because sometimes you don't realize you're doing all this crazy shit and you.
Speaker 2: Got like whatever, Like I don't even care for me.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've always cared. I think at my point of this life is just more of like now I'm on a level where it's like I want to share it with somebody, where it's like you enjoy those things together and not just enjoying it by yourself, because you know, I guess.
Speaker 3: That's the most romantic thing is like I like long term relationships where like you have that history and like you have your own at language and you've done all these things together and it's the whole fucking story.
Speaker 2: Like I like that.
Speaker 1: Making out or cuddling depends on the person making out or cuddle although making it out okay. Dinner date or movie date, dinner cut or uncut? Who cares talking about yourself?
Speaker 2: Oh me, I'm cut because I'm from Australia. We don't do that ship.
Speaker 1: How long is your ideal sex session an hour, romantic sex or kinky sex?
Speaker 2: Fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Taking a call during sex, I've never done that.
Speaker 3: I'm scared that it's calling somebody during sex. I'm always like fuck checked the like you haven't done that.
Speaker 2: You're like, damn it.
Speaker 1: She's like called someone.
Speaker 2: Have you done that? No? I have not.
Speaker 1: Usually I'm always the top of the butt dialects because alexis some always a and I will hear conversations. I'm like, uh it was yeah, that would be bad. Lights on or lights off?
Speaker 2: I mean I probably before.
Speaker 1: Them on naked or lingerie.
Speaker 3: Lingerie to stop if necessary, but like naked at the end, because it's like you said, when it touches your barding.
Speaker 1: It's like, do you have any deal breakers? Is there something that's absolutely a no.
Speaker 2: For you in sex?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, so normally, like I won't want to have sex straight away because normally I'll find a deal breaker immediately if we have sex too early on, if something bothers me, I'm like, I don't even want to deal with this shit.
Speaker 2: Like I would just be.
Speaker 1: Out, okay, what about relationships.
Speaker 2: Deal breakers? I'd be more like, nah, we really had a problem.
Speaker 3: But I feel like I always try and find like those kinks that the people have that they've never I want to always be the comfortable guy that they can tell me like I've never done this, but I wish I could have done it, or like I've been too embarrassed to.
Speaker 2: Say, but like I feel comfortable with you.
Speaker 3: So I feel like once you kind of like open that Pandora's box, and I feel like everybody's pretty sexual.
Speaker 2: But if you don't open it.
Speaker 3: Then some people can get closed off from they because I know plenty of girls that when they're in a relationship with somebody, they're like and they're wanting to be with that person the fuck all the time, but if they're out of a relationship, they won't have sex for a year or two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know for sure? All right, last card truth with Texas is ace of spades. It's the naughty questions, which are all a little naughty here, choked or spinked? Which do you like to give?
Speaker 2: I like both?
Speaker 1: You like both of everything? You can't have choices.
Speaker 3: Think about the button is you can't see their face, and that's the problem. So I would prefer to choke because then I can.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 3: I like staring down people's eyes when I'm doing ship. So luber spit and a spit because lup just takes too long to get in.
Speaker 2: It fucking smells weird. Ship, don't know.
Speaker 1: Have you ever paid for sex?
Speaker 2: It'd be weird.
Speaker 1: Handcuffs are blindfold.
Speaker 2: Handcuffs because on them right.
Speaker 1: You pray.
Speaker 2: Handcuffs cause I want to see ship, like okay, I can't see.
Speaker 1: Its visual thing. Have you ever hooked up with a friend's sibling?
Speaker 2: I have to think, have I probably?
Speaker 1: You have to say probably that asked me, Yes, it's probably yes. Had sex with someone in the room? Yeah, ever given or received a golden shower?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you like that?
Speaker 2: No? I don't even like it.
Speaker 1: He said you peeed in the girl's mouth.
Speaker 2: You are much for it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying there wasn't consensor I'm just saying that there was.
Speaker 2: I was eighteen.
Speaker 3: It's it was so non sexual, but it was just one of the things. It's like, I mean, my friend once told me that a famous celebrity asked her to brush their teeth, and I'm like, oh, that's so weird that I would have done that, because like, why the fuck would you be when would that ever happen? That you would have when you brush somebody's teeth.
Speaker 1: You would brush someone's teeth.
Speaker 3: If they asked me to be like, that's so strange, Like I've never brushed anybody else's teeth, but you'd be.
Speaker 1: Like it's strange, but yeah, sure, open your mouth open up, like I don't know why not. I mean never say never I would suggest, but you know, but you're open to it. Yeah, that's like that you're free going. You know, you're easy going. I feel like a lot of things, like good things come to people who just go with the flow. I feel like it's not forcing something, and so I feel like things happen organically, which I feel like is the best way possible.
Speaker 2: Now, I try to like think things are a little bit more because I definitely to say yes.
Speaker 1: Everything, but like now it's all about saying yes or anything. But it's like what feels good for you, Like if you could tell like your your internal intuition, like hey, like which what is the like?
Speaker 2: Even the fight thing, I didn't really think it through. I was like, do you want to fight this guy? Like? Fuck it? Why not? Like why not?
Speaker 1: Fuck it? Well? Fuck it? We dis finished truth with Texas. Thank you so much for coming on a private talk after dark with Miss Texas. Is there anything you want to ask Miss Texas before you leave?
Speaker 2: I don't know what would you like me to ask you?
Speaker 1: If that was the case, I would have given you were in questions. I was just asking if you want to ask me something. If not, you can just put your social media wherever we can find you. Support your fight, boy, we can buy it, we can watch you, support you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So how do you find your partners? Like how do you find like a boyfriend? Like do you have a process for this or like is it just I'm single?
Speaker 1: So don't have a partner?
Speaker 2: Is like a process? Like do you like are you dating app?
Speaker 3: Somebody that you've worked with that you have like a friendship built with or complete new stranger from scratch and If so, where do you find them?
Speaker 2: Like, how do you like?
Speaker 1: What's your Like, Well, I can't go on dating apps because of who I am. I people think it's like a capus situation and I just yeah, well I just don't like either. Like I'm very old school. I mean I'm older. I'm more like the whole old school R and B kind of love. I like a slow like friendship of like meeting people organically. If I if I some people I've I call it practice dating. I've gone on practice dates with people that I've I've known through the years that kind of like you know, that kind of situation or just organically I've met people out dinner things like that. But yeah, I'm more of like I like, uh, I like the organicness of it. I don't want it to be set up, but I want it to be whatever. Like I like if I vibe with someone. I'm a bigger about energies, and for me, it's like I know right away if I'm gonna like you or not, like on a friendship level, sexual level, whatever it is, Like I could just get the feeling of what that is or where I personally think you have like a navigation you know, like when I'm in a relationship. Yes, I'm a monogamous person. I because of the industry that I've been in, I just don't like to share. I would be open to things if I was with a partner that wanted to do things together and like if our own roles and whatever, I would be open to it, but only if I was in a serious relationship.
Speaker 2: And are you looking for like a forever person, then.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for a partner. I'm looking for someone who you know is going to want to grow with me, watch me grow, and like you can hold space for himself our relationship and really kind of like continue to do the work personally and together. So I feel like I just I have a different space in my life where you want and need different things, where before in your twenties, wasn't that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, what requirements you have for guy like high and like.
Speaker 1: I I need somebody who's established. I don't need someone who's aspiring to be I like the ambition and having someone like a hard worker who has something going. It doesn't have to be a celebrity, it doesn't have to be a rap, it doesn't have to needing in that sense. As long as you haven't, and you making money and you know you have a job. Yeah, I don't have a height requirement. I've my dating history. Everyone has looked completely different For me. I think it's more personality and keeping me entertained. I like to laugh and make jokes. I like to be like a very people person. Uh yeah. And also to be able to allow me to be an alpha female but also let me be submit or be submissive in the right times and not having that be an ego.