Speaker 1: Hey there, This is Annie and I play Emma in the Swipewright series of episodes here on Roxy's Erotic Whispers. I just wanted to let you know that Roxy has all of the Swipewright stories now available in a deluxe e book. You can find it on Amazon at Roxy dot show slash swipe Wright All one word. If you enjoyed the swipe Right episodes, you'll love reading ebook.
Speaker 2: Hello, my love, lies, and welcome to my Erotic Whispers podcast. Here you'll find stories that celebrate the sexual empowerment of women with tales of gentle love, passionate embraces, and the exploration of lust and also, of course, the raw animal desire found when two or more people don't hold back as they fuck each other. I wrote this week's story after producing a listener's story called Completing the Portrait in episode seven. Our two voiceover talents in that story our boyfriend and girlfriend and me being me. My mind wondered what it would be like if you put two strangers in a studio to record an erotic scene. And that's this week's story. I hope you love it. But what's even better is that our anonymous boyfriend and girlfriend agreed to voice the episode. I hope you too had a fun time as you did an amazing job. Finally, please note that this podcast is intended for adult listeners.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I was thinking agreeing to voice a duet erotica novel. H It's been a total disaster. I'm sitting here behind the mic, so it's too late to quit. Plus my agent would kill me. But I'm really regretting taking this job.
Speaker 4: I wasn't sure what to expect in doing an erotica voice over job, but it's been amazing. I'm so glad I accepted the rule. I'm going to send my agent flowers.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting here watching the director argue with the producer over production time and costs. The producer clearly doesn't have a huge budget. We're in a nice studio, but it's one am. Why are we here at one am because overnight studio time is much cheaper still each hour accounts, and I'm watching the producer argue with the director over wasting time with needless direction. And the director, he's the main reason I'm hating this whole production. First of all, it was his idea to do live recording. It's a fucking audiobook. Why do I even need to meet the other voice actor, let alone do a live read. But the director feels like having us sitting across from each other will generate what did you call it? Very similitude. Look, I'm a voice actor. I don't meet a hot guy across from me to moan louder or voice a woman wanting to fuck the guy, and just to make this even more of a clusterfuck, the guy is really cute and sexy. He's so nice and so casually confident. I have to stop mysel from staring at his smile, and he smiles like all the time. Ah, the argument's over. Let's see how much more fucked up this can get.
Speaker 5: Okay, I know you're both going to hate this, but I have reluctantly agreed to limit things to two takes per scene.
Speaker 3: The producer nods his head from the door to the studio.
Speaker 4: That sucks, Max, I'll do my best to nail it. On the first take.
Speaker 3: It's Zane, the other voice actor. He looks over at me with a let's just get through this together smile, I seek. I smile back at him, but honestly, I'm not sure did I mention how cute he is. Anyway. Another thing that is making this a disaster is that the director wants us to rehearse the sex scenes first. We hadn't even made it through the foreplay before the producer went nuclear starting the previous fight.
Speaker 5: Okay, Claire, let's start with the climax. If we nailed this, everything after will be easy. Nettling a climax does seem like something to strive for.
Speaker 3: I glance over and Zane is suppressing a laugh. Max, however, is not amused.
Speaker 4: Voice the climax.
Speaker 3: Please, I can't help myself. Which part do you define as the climax? Is it the fuck me harder or the I'm coming or the moaning?
Speaker 4: Which do you think will be most climactic? Claire?
Speaker 3: Zain gives me a plateful look and I play along. Well, it's like a three act play, don't you think so? I think the moaning definitely.
Speaker 4: The moaning.
Speaker 5: Please, both of you just stick to the script. I don't need you both directing, that's my job. So yes, Claire, let's hear the moaning.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, oh ah, that feels so good. Oh oh oh fuck, that was hot, thank you, Saine.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, but I don't like it. I want you to do an oo ooh ooh type of.
Speaker 3: Sound like a monkey. Zaane barely holds in a laugh.
Speaker 5: No, like you're trying to hold in your orgasm. But it's a passion that can't be restrained.
Speaker 3: Okay, an orgasm that can't be strained. And got it?
Speaker 4: As great as the prehearsal was going, I am absolutely loving new orgasm direction. First of all, Claire's fucking hot. I was totally expecting one of those faces made for audio women, but she walked in with this just tight enough V neck T shirt and tight jeans, and holy shit, is she pretty. I mean, she's the whole package. But you know what's the hottest her voice. I swear I had to adjust my pants when she read her first line. Anyway, the idiot director doesn't know what he's doing. Claire gave this amazing orgasmic moone, and he wants some other thing. Look, I have fucked enough women to know that they all sound different, so I guess trying something else is fine. But Claire just oozed coming with her take.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh.
Speaker 4: Fuck man, even that sounded hot.
Speaker 5: No, Claire, you actually do sound like a monkey. Remember restrained passion. I look at Claire with sympathy, and she gives me this gritted teeth grin. I can already tell where a team on this project. You go, girl, let me hear you come.
Speaker 3: Oh oh be.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's too passive. We're strained passion.
Speaker 4: At that point, the producer comes in and he looks hissed, Max, Can I talk with you in the other room?
Speaker 3: So I look at Zayne, who shrugs.
Speaker 4: I thought both takes were amazing.
Speaker 3: The funny thing is that I don't like either of those. When I come, I'm more of a long, slow moner. As soon as I say the words, I cover my mouth with my hand. I can't believe I just told a stranger how I sound when I orgasm. Jesus Christ, what am I doing?
Speaker 4: Nice? I'm more of a long, low rumble kind of guy, like ooh ooh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I look at him. Did he just attempt to make me more comfortable by oversharing himself? I respect for him as growing by the minute. In fact, at this point I feel download affectionate Toory. It's the guy well affectionate and other things. I'm looking forward to hearing that he smirks, and I realize what I just said. I mean in the studio, he smirks again. In the script, I mean at that point, I'm so embarrassed I just shut up.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if there are sparks between us, but our banter feels so natural and care free that I'm already feeling comfortable with Claire, and in an environment of recording an erotic accession live that seems really important. All I know is that she's charming and cute with all her accidental double entendres, and I'm really enjoying being in the studio with her.
Speaker 6: Zain, Claire, I'm sorry, but I've decided to part ways with Max. Look, I don't want to demean your talent or your work, but Max saw this as some great piece of art, and it's fucking audio porn.
Speaker 4: I don't say anything, but neither does Claire.
Speaker 6: So do you think you can handle this without a director?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Zain's an amazing town. I can aloty tell. He's got great instincts. His voice is so smooth. He's perfect for this part.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Claire, But you're the real talent. Did you hear her? Just now? She has this passionate range. That's so real. Honestly, I think a director would just get in her way.
Speaker 6: Excellent, you have three days. I don't care if you rehearse or not. Just have finished audio ready by Monday.
Speaker 4: He tosses the key at me, which I miss. It clatters to the floor and Claire picks it up.
Speaker 3: Wait we're alone.
Speaker 6: Yes, three days were nine to eight am. Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.
Speaker 4: And without even saying goodbye. Producer Dave Leaves. I look at Claire.
Speaker 3: We totally got this.
Speaker 4: She has this cute, confident, all business but with a hint of fun smile on her face. Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Recover well enough. I think. At least Zaye hasn't teased me for implying I want to hear him come in the studio. And Zaye has totally transformed a disaster of a job into one that is well, I can't describe it. It's fun, for sure, but as the night wear is on, it's actually more than that. We decide to just do the whole thing live without a rehearsal and just do alternate takes if we messed anything up. But also we decided to do it in linear fashion from beginning to end.
Speaker 4: I think that this will really help us vocally connect with the relationship as it grows. We'll start all tentative and awkward, and as they get to know each other, we'll be more tuned into that change in tone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a great idea. I pause, not sure I want to go down this road, but saying such a good guy that I feel it's okay. Plus, you and I will also be more comfortable with each other by the time I get to the hot scenes.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you something.
Speaker 3: I'm worried do zaying sounds serious? Is he going to get weird? I hope he doesn't get all weird on me.
Speaker 4: Sure, I feel like doing this live has turned out to be a good idea. I was totally rolling my eyes when my agent said that I couldn't do the role my home studio and had to do it live with Hugh. But I have to be honest. I think we're totally vibing and it's going to make it feel more real.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I was thinking the same thing. I'm not lying. As Max was giving his idiotic direction, I was thinking that it was ruining what would have been a really vibrant and dynamic session due to Zaane and I sitting across from each other. And if I'm honest, it doesn't hurt that he's the kind of guy I'm attracted to.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell Claire that the reason I think we're vibing so well is because I think she's really hot. And as the script gets as closer, I could easily make that connection with her, which would make it sound exactly like I said, more real but not real, as in I want to ask her out, although that possibility refuses to leave my mind.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you cheated on me. What am I to you? Just a convenient ornament for social occasions while you go and fuck some hot chick.
Speaker 4: Babe, I didn't cheat on you. Talk to my sister, she'll explain it. We were not planning a surprise party.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sure this surprise was you fucking her in the back room.
Speaker 4: That's not true. Look, I can't tell you the surprise. I promise i'd keep it a secret.
Speaker 3: Well that's mighty convenient, isn't it. A mysterious surprise party that requires you to spend all day with some mysterious slut isn't something that you can explain because of a promise. I'm done.
Speaker 4: Claire takes a deep breath.
Speaker 3: I think i'm done too. It's seven and I need to get some sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're making good progress. Claire puts her headphones on the studio board and walks around to me.
Speaker 3: I'm having a lot of fun. I love that there really is a surprise party and it's for me. Hey, spoilers, spoilers. I sure hope that doesn't mean you haven't read the script.
Speaker 4: She winks at me. Ah, you read the script. I guess that means you know what happens after the party. I wink back at her.
Speaker 3: It's difficult falling asleep during the day when you're not used to it. To make matters worse, when Zay winked at me, I felt my knees go weak. His What happens next was more miscommunication between the two characters, followed by two very lengthy closing sex scenes with graphic detail. I'll hold that wink. I slid my hand across my chest and light they cross a nipple. That wink. The tingling is the kindling that lights the fire. I picture the final day Zaine and I Having finished all the sex scenes and the audio is turned in, Zayn makes some joke about looking forward to a sequel, and as my fantasies tend to do, reality goes out the window. The sequel is Zaane between my legs, licking my pussy. I lower my hand and start to stroke my clit. As I imagine him licking me. He looks up and his face and smile are not just cute, they're hot as fuck. I stroke faster, and Zane and I are doing sixty nine. His cock is in my mouth as I feel his tongues slide between my lips, probing inside before he focuses on my clit. I stroke faster and come hard, lightly moaning Zayn's name. I quickly fall asleep.
Speaker 4: Claire seems all business, so I don't really think anything will happen, but that doesn't stop me from jerking off to her when I get home. For some reason, my mind wanders to the beach and I picture Claire in a bikini. She's the whole package, gorgeous, with a tight bod at nice curves. I slowly slide my hand up and down my dick, and as I get hard, I imagine her on a beach towel on her hands and knees. I'm behind her and she looks over her shoulder, and that amazingly sexy voice of hers, she says, fuck me, Zane. I don't even slide down her bikini bottoms. I just slide them to the side and start fucking her doggy style. I picture her long, slow moaning as she comes with me fucking her hard as imaginary Claire comes. I come for real. After I clean up, I fall asleep, a little sad at my fantasy is just that a fantasy.
Speaker 3: The whole session is annoying me as Zain and I just can't seem to get it together. Everything feels a little off. It doesn't help that every line we have is meant to annoy the other character, you know, Act two, complications and such.
Speaker 4: I think the word is pronounced ambiance.
Speaker 3: I look at him. I'm moving from annoyed to piste off. It's pronounced ambience. Have you never heard of an ambient temperature or ambient music? He looks conflicted, and I'm not sure how to handle that. I had enough boyfriends that we're all too happy to flaunt their arrogance, especially when I push back. Zay, however, looks thoughtful.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm wrong, but it's possible there are alternate pronunciations.
Speaker 3: He again looks thoughtful.
Speaker 4: Look, I just don't want to hev you look bad or anything, you know, just in case.
Speaker 3: He pauses, and the look on his face is so sincere and so cute. I can't help it. Pull out my phone is for no other reason that gently correct him. I grab a pronunciation website and well, I'm sure you know what I heard.
Speaker 2: Fuck me.
Speaker 4: You know that's just a sign you're an intelligent person. You've read the word before you ever heard it pronounced.
Speaker 3: I'm an idiot and I feel that way. I'm thinking back to all the bickering from the session, and it all feels so dumb, and if I'm honest, it's mostly because of me.
Speaker 4: She says fuck me. She just blurts it out in the normal, unscrewed way, but the way she says it, just hearing the words fuck me coming out of her mouth turns me on. But who am I kidding? She said it because she's angry with herself, and there's no reason for her to be. I listened to her the whole day and while it was challenging, I'd never worked with someone so brilliant. She had good ideas, and she was confident and yet nice about presenting them. She could get kind of worked up if I pushed back, but we always got to the perfect line, and it was usually due to her. And for that reason it bummed me out to who is calling herself an idiot. I stand up and walk around to stand next to her. I think you're brilliant. You've been pushing me all day, and I don't think I've ever sounded better. We don't need a director with you here. You're the perfect combination of incredibly romantic or sexy or angry delivery followed by this amazing clinical assessment. Just think of this correction as one small contribution that I'm making without thinking. I lean forward and give her a kind of side hug, and I swear I don't know what is getting into me. But I then lean forward and kiss her on top of her head. I'm flustered now and rush back of my chair.
Speaker 3: His arm is around me in this friendly and yet intimate way, and I'm immediately feeling this connection. We're artists, sure, but it feels like more than that. And then he kisses me on the top of my head, this gentle kiss that makes me blow up inside. Was it a brotherly kiss? Was it just a step of famili towards something more. I don't know, and I'm full of complex emotions. It doesn't help that he rushes back to his chair, picks up the script and stares at it. I take a deep breath and try to bring the tension back to normalcy Stak you. I actually have been feeling like we weren't vibing at all. Earlier. We kept sniping at each other over the smallest line disagreements. At that, he looks up and his gorgeous smile just melts me. It's so warm and inviting.
Speaker 4: I don't see it that way at all. We were just finding the best path forward. Look, yesterday was easy. Our characters were angry with each other, and now it's all complicated. We need to find the emotional center of that.
Speaker 3: And then he stares right into my eyes.
Speaker 4: And I think we found it.
Speaker 3: He's right, of course, we're acting out a fairly obvious conflict before sex novel, but we're also navigating that as actors. But he's so fucking hot and he's so intent on me that all my emotions are a mess. I want to rush around and kiss his soft, gorgeous lips. I want to feel him hug me again. I want to live my fantasy from the night before.
Speaker 4: She stares at me, and it's intensely erotic, and I have to lower my head or I'll say or do something stupid. It's not fair to her. She's a professional, and I'm some dude that is realizing that I'm incredibly turned on by her, and not just her gorgeous body, but her confidence and intelligence too. Fuck. I'm getting a heart on because I can't help but think of my fantasy and looking over her shoulder and smiling at me as I'm fucking her. Those eyes and that intense look, it lives in her. It's desire and passion and all the things that I've come to admire about her. I cough and cross my legs as I finally look over at her. I think we should end the session with the makeup scene. Then we'll have a lot of fucking to do tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Did he just say that? He immediately looks down and stares at his script. I mean, he's right. We had saved all the sex scenes for the last night, and we're going to do a lot of reading and voice acting of fucking.
Speaker 2: But was it me?
Speaker 3: Or did he say it with a tone of something more?
Speaker 4: I didn't mean it that way.
Speaker 3: He says the words, and I'm suddenly completely devastated. I want him to mean it that way. I want him to shove me over the board and fuck me. I want to kneel in front of him and suck him. I don't think I've ever been this attracted to a man.
Speaker 4: Before your line starts with you know you meant it?
Speaker 3: Jesus, he was reading his next line, not saying it to me. I take a quick drink of water and look him in the eye, challenging him as I say the words you know you meant it?
Speaker 4: I guess I did. So what's next?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I need some time to think.
Speaker 4: Claire nails every line and we both yawn As we get up to go. She drops her script and she bends over to pick it up. She's right in front of me, wearing tight jeans, bending over. Her ass is so fucking hot that I immediately a'm getting hard again. She stands up up and turns around smiling, and to make matters worse, her t shirt got disheveled and plunges lower, revealing the top of her tits. Fuck, she's not even wearing a bra. She walks forward and gives me a tight hug. I'm awkward and sputtering, but I think I say goodbye and have at least some semblets of professionalism.
Speaker 3: I hug Zaye and I swear I feel his cock against my hip. Is he hard or is he just that huge? Or am I imagining things? I mutter a goodbye, and as the sun comes up, I get out my biggest toy and fuck myself imagining Zane's big cock pounding me. As I'm laying back in bed, just taking him.
Speaker 4: In, I fall asleep, but I'm full of nervous energy. It's just a job. We're speaking lines written by some woman in Ohio. Sure, I'll be seeing lines that I'd only normally be saying to someone I was hooking up with, but they're not my thoughts.
Speaker 3: The drive to the studio is frenetic. I somehow sleep in with the sun going down and wake up late, grabble blouse and slide into my jeans while brushing my teeth. I want to be early to the studio to get into the right mindset, but the scramble only makes me tense. Luckily, I'm there first and have time to grab a coffee and stare at myself in the bathroom mirror. Why am I nervous? This is just a job. Sure it can get awkward in sex scenes, but no one budgets for an intimacy coordinator in an audiobook. Hell, no one makes the two voice actors do it live in the studio alone, which reminds me. Why didn't Zane and I just tell producer Dave do Let us record in our home studios and I have the editor compile the audio. It's like it didn't even cross our minds. I close one more button on my blouse. I never wear a bran. Now I'm kicking myself. You can't help but get a little aroused in a well written sex scene, and now Zain is going to see my erec nipples through the soft and thin cotton. At least I can cover my cleavage better than with a V neck. I button another button, which covers my skin but makes the whole thing a little tight. Whatever. I walk into the studio and the Zaine is messing with his microphone. His back is to me, and I get a great view of his amazing ass. His jeans are tight and his ass is tight, and I'm staring.
Speaker 4: When he turns around, I turn around, and holy fuck, Claire looks so hot. She's got this white cotton blouse on that it's buttoned up. And as much as I love watching Claire's tits jiggle a bit as she laughed in her t shirt, this is so much better as the blouse is a bit tight and I can see just how fucking awesome they are before I embarrass myself any further staring. She walks over to her mic You ready, I can't wait. It's the kind of thing you say when starting a job with someone, but when the thing you're doing is sex scenes, I fear it comes across as something more. Actually, I kind of hope it does come across as something more. The opening is a long drive up Mulholland drive to a view of the valley. We talk along the way, dropping in little hints that bring up the heat and build the tension. There are hands on thighs and lots of romantic gazing. Everything's going great, but then we get to the kiss at sunset and things immediately go south.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that sounds fake. I'm getting annoyed at Zane as he has this amazing line where he says rather breathlessly but full of a kind of sexy forcefulness that he needs more than that. The thing is that the sound he makes to start his line does not sound like he's just breathlessly kissed someone.
Speaker 4: That's fully work, Claire, you know that.
Speaker 3: Now I'm pissed. Fully work is when the sound designer adds sound effects and ambient noise. Sure it can handle a kiss, but it's not going to work for his initial dialogue afterward saying, look, I know sound design, the transition from kiss sound effects to your dialogue isn't working.
Speaker 4: I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
Speaker 3: Then he looks annoyed and things are really tense. I could just let it go, but honestly, I'm quite proud of the work we've done, and I don't want to see even one part sound horrible, especially for Zaye, who's an amazing voice actor. Here listen, I walk up over to the recording console, back up the audio, and hit play. We never do that. As we're just supposed to keep recording and then we clean it up afterwards for the editor to work on. Zain's voice comes over the speaker. Do you hear? He doesn't say anything. Oh, for fuck's sake, I press record and walk over to him. Here, read your line. He looks confused as I grab the back of his head with my hand and pull him into a kiss. Holy shit, his lips are so soft. The kiss lasts much longer than it needs to, and before I lose control and open my mouth, I pull back. Zain looks stunned and really flustered. I'm worried I went too far, as he's just sitting there.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, I forgot to save my line.
Speaker 3: It looks at the mic and then me.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, but can we do that again? It was the best fucking kiss. The second one is even longer than the first one, and it's me who pulls back. I so badly want to open my mouth and feel her tongue on mine. But what would she say. She'd probably storm out of the room about be taking advantage of her on the job. So I say my line as our lips part. Claire smiles and walks over to the recording console. Wow, I whisper the words so she doesn't hear. She starts to replay the dialogue.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: She has a huge smile on her face. My line comes out of the speakers, and she was absolutely right. The phrasing of the line coming directly out of the case is so much more realistic and intense. But them, wow, fuck it recorded my comment. Claire smiles at me. She's not embarrassed or angry. She seems more like amused. I'm not sure and look down. I think we should move on.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a plan.
Speaker 4: She moves over to her seat.
Speaker 3: At this point, I'm desperate to work on the rest of the scenes. I want to see Zamee's mouth shape the words and shear his passion. And in the back of my mind, I keep thinking of his whisper after we kissed. Wow, it was exactly what I was thinking. He's an amazing kisser and we didn't even use our tongues. It was just our lips feeling soft and amazing. I suppress a laugh. What did Max say he was looking for restrained passion while he's definitely getting that. Still, I need to remain professional.
Speaker 4: I don't think fully work will help with this either.
Speaker 3: Zay looks serious as he turns the page of the script.
Speaker 4: All of this blocking requires our voices to have some kind of spatial element. I see now why doing this live is really helpful.
Speaker 3: But this, He points to our two mics separated by a flat tabletop. It's just going to make everything sound flat. I agree. I think that kiss was a good example of that. Zayin looks at me, and what is that in his eyes? Agreement? No, it's more than that, is it focus? No, it's more intense? Could it be desire? Before I can get a and on things, he stands up.
Speaker 4: Give me a few minutes.
Speaker 3: He leaves the room.
Speaker 4: I come back with an omnidirectional microphone.
Speaker 3: Oh good idea.
Speaker 4: We both set it up in an empty mic stand a bit further in the studio, next to the wall. It's darker there. Should I grab a lamp. It will be hard to read our scripts here. I have the rest of the scenes memorized me too. Okay, this will work great? Then absolutely So we're holding each other and talking, then we separate, and then we come back.
Speaker 3: Right, we come back for kissing, and then the whole removal of close narration.
Speaker 4: The mic is set up, so I walk in front of it. The mic is at mouth height with me standing, but as it's omnidirectional, it will pick up everything. Claire walks over and stands close to me.
Speaker 3: The positioning looks good.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should block this. I say the words, hoping that by organizing everything and making it clinical it will be a little less awkward.
Speaker 3: He says the words, and I'm getting wetter and wetter with each sentence.
Speaker 4: So we kiss and run our hands up and down our bodies. You're doing the narration, so I'll just hold you while you're doing that. That way, when we hit dialogue, we can be in the perfect position, right, So then we French kiss and are holding each other. After the kissing, I turn you around and push you against the car.
Speaker 3: Zay looks to his right.
Speaker 4: Oh, this will be perfect. I can push you against the wall next to the mic. Then I pull down your pants and you're narrating about how I'm eating you out from behind. Then I stand up and you realize I've pulled my pants down, and then I fuck you against the wall. Car. You know the car and the story. It's just a wall here.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to say. I want him to do all those things to me.
Speaker 4: Oh uh, and I mean my character, not me. I'm dying inside. I literally walk through this whole crazy hot scenario of fucking Claire against the studio wall, and don't refer to it being the characters. God, I hope she doesn't think I'm a cree deep. Just as I'm in the middle of explaining, she steps forward and puts her arms around me.
Speaker 3: Let's do the French kissing into narration thing.
Speaker 4: I don't even wait. I lean forward and we kiss. There isn't even a delay. As we open our mouths and I feel her tongue against mine. I close my mouth and slightly suck her tongue before opening it again. And we're kissing deeply. At least our hands are behaving as we hold each other. Claire suddenly pulls back, and her panting sounds so incredibly realistic.
Speaker 3: Fiona pulls back and stares at Jack. She stirned directly into my eyes. He looks hungry and full of desire. He grabs her by the waist, twirls her around, and shoves her against the car. I'm speaking the words, but I have no idea what I'm saying. Zaine's eyes are full of hunger and desire. I finish my narration and he grabs my waist and twirls me around, pushing me up against the wall. I press both my hands against the wall as I feel Zane's crotch pressed against my ass. She can feel his cock against her ass, but then he pulls away. She is tempted to turn to get on her knees and beg when he reaches around unbuttons her jeans and pulls them down, panties and pants in one forceful motion. There's an awkward silence as Zane is pressed against me. I can feel his hard cock through our pants. I can tell he doesn't know what to do next. The scene continues with him eating me out, and that would be sound effects and folly work. But he's standing there and his hands are on my hips and his cock is against my ass, and in the middle of his indecision, I give up on any restraint. I can feel his hard cock. We share the most amazing kiss. The sea demands he eat me out. I desperately want him to eat me out.
Speaker 1: To it.
Speaker 4: In my entire life, I had not heard a more erotic and amazing thing than Claire whispering.
Speaker 6: Do it.
Speaker 4: I reach around and unbutton her pants and pulled him down. There's no going back, and she's not stopping me. She's inviting me. Her pants are around her ankles, and I pull her panties down. Bend forward. It's a line from the script, but I say it with every ounce of passionate sincerity. She bends forward and I kiss the cleft of her ass. I can literally feel her butt muscles clenched as I leave a trail of kisses along her crack before slipping my tongue into her pussy. She is sopping wet and tastes so good. She spreads her legs further and I run my tongue as far up her pussy as I can. I lick her lips and suck on them gently. I slide my tongue in and out like a soft dick. Oh fuck, that feels so good. Her voice is breathy and sexiest. Fuck.
Speaker 3: Without any warning, Jack stops and stands up before she even knows what is happening. She feels his hard cock against her ass.
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: I look over my shoulder at him. I never wanted a man more than it moment, I want his cock, his tongue on a fucking be fucked. Fiona looks over her shoulder and into his eyes, her own face full of lust and desire. Shut up and just fuck me. He nearly shoves me forward, and as my hands are pressed against the wall, I hear his pants drop to the floor, And just like the script, Zaye's cock is against my ass. It's a rock hard and all I want is it inside me. Fuck me, Zane, fuck me hard. He stops. I wonder what is wrong, nearly laugh right in the middle of everything at my mistake. Fuck me, jack, fuck me hard. I feel his hand holding his cock as he slides it down the my pussy. He's so fucking hard, and I'm so wet that he's immediately deep inside me. His hands are tight on my hips as he slides in and out. I'm bracing myself against the wall. Harder, fuck me like you mean it. You spend all this time on mind games, Well, now show me you can do more than that. Oh fuck harder. I'm trying to like the script, but Zing's cock feels so good as he's fucking me. All I want to do is just focus on the feeling. Then he stops.
Speaker 4: Claire's pussy tastes so good and then feels so tight. Everything about her is perfect. I want to just fuck her until I come, But as much as we're both getting into it, we are recording an audiobook. The next scene is me pulling back and me commanding her to give me a blowjob, and then direct her on what to do. Okay, then get on your knees. Claire slowly turns around and she looks ravenous. She immediately drops to her knees with her back to the wall. Lick your juices off me. Claire stares at my dick and then licks the entire length up and down. She then stops the head and flutters her tongue under it. It's driving me crazy. I want to moan and tell her how great it feels, and to tell her how amazing she is, and how much I love the way she touches and licks me, and how much her voice turns me on. But this entire scene is supposed to be just me telling her what to do lick my balls. Claire looks up at me and gives me this amazing smile with the hint of dimbles. She then takes my dick in her left hand, lifts it up, and lowers her head to lick my balls. God, it feels so good.
Speaker 3: I am totally getting off sucking Zaane. Holy shit, does he have the perfect cock. It isn't small, but it isn't huge either. It's literally perfect for everything. I love how it felt pounding my pussy, and I love how it feels to lick and suck it. Fuck. I have a line, thank God for on the directional MIC's because I didn't want to move away from Zaye's cock. I look up toward the mic. Fuck my mouth, Jack, take my head in your hands and just fuck my mouth. I look up, and the desire in Zane's eyes make me even hotter. He takes his cock in his hand, shoves it in my mouth, and then grabs my head with both his hands. It is so fucking hot how much he loses control. He shoves his hips forward and back, and I can feel as delicious cock pressing it against my throat and then against my lips and then against my throat.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, woh well, that feels so good. The next part of the scene is my favorite. I pull away from Claire and guide her to her feet. We kiss passionately, and then we pull apart. Your turn. I lower myself to my knees, lift Claire's leg and put it on my shoulder, and then I bury my face in our pussy. I start with my tongue deep inside her, sliding it up and down between her lips.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, yes, God, that feels so good.
Speaker 4: I slide my tongue up and flick it against her clit.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, don't stop that. Fuck yes.
Speaker 4: I lightly suck her clit, and then I can feel her whole body tense. I shoved two fingers into her pussy and slide them in and out as I concentrate my tongue on her clit. She's writhing under me as I put all my attention on having her explode in an orgasm under my tongue.
Speaker 3: Holy fucking shit. Zeane's tongue is magic. And then he slips his fingers into me, and I know I'm going to come fast. His tongue perfectly sliding up and down on my clit, and his fingers are spreading my pussy wide. I can't stop it, and grab his hair with my fists and pull his face closer. I need his tongue to grind on. Ooh ooh oh.
Speaker 4: Yes, Claire totally loses control and it is the fucking hottest thing. She's pulling my head into her pussy by my hair, She's grinding on my tongue, and her whole body is tensing as she's literally doing that slow orgasm sound she said she makes. She lets go of my hair and stumbles back against the wall. I stand up as she continues from the.
Speaker 3: Script that was amazing, Jack, But I can tell from your throbbing hard cock that you need what I just experienced, Siona.
Speaker 4: I'm going to fuck you so hard that you're going to come again.
Speaker 3: Those are big words, Jack, I think you need to back them up with your big cock.
Speaker 4: The script calls for Fiona to leap into Jack's arms and he would then literally fuck her, standing up with her legs wrapped around his waist. That seemed more like impractical author creativity. And I'm planning on just fucking Claire against the wall again. But then she wiggles her leg and I watch her kick her pants off.
Speaker 3: I can tell Zayne is strong and I'm pretty petite, so there is no way I'm not going to try this. I had actually touched myself as I went over the scene at home. I don't know what's so hot about it, but the idea of wrapping my arms and legs around Zayne and having him fuck me while I'm clinging to him feels so incredibly hot. So I jump into his arms. He stumbles back a bit, but quickly grabs my ass in his hands and pulls me up. I can feel his cock brushing against the bottom of my thigh as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I lean forward and just for him, whisper in his ear. I love how you fuck me, Zane.
Speaker 4: The whisper spikes my passionate heat to max. I'm fucking rock hard and I'm holding this hot babes ass in my hands with her legs wrapped around me. I'm not sure how this is going to work, but I want nothing more for it to work. I lower her body slowly, my dicks sliding up along her thigh, and it's like it was meant to be. She's so wet and I'm so hard that I just slip inside hold on tight. I lower her slowly until my dick is deep inside her.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, I love this. That feels so good. I lift her with my arms. She's not that heavy, and she helps with how she's clutching my neck and shoulders. I slide nearly all the way out and then just drop her on my dick again. Oh, are you ready for the ride of your life? I feel her fingernails dig into my back and I lift her up and lower her, swinging her up and down with my hands on her ass. I've never felt anything like it. I'm so incredibly deep inside her, and then I'm nearly out. My legs help, but it's all strength and gravity, and I'm not sure if I'm fucking her or she's fucking me, or we're fucking each other.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus, your cock feels so good. Don't stop.
Speaker 4: My orgasm is building fast. It's just too much friction, and the thrusting is so deep. I can't possibly pace myself to stop it. Fuck. Oh yeah, I'm gonna come.
Speaker 3: Please just try to hold it a little longer, a bit longer.
Speaker 4: She's swinging up and down on my dick and I do my best to hold it, and that only makes it more intense. Fuck, I'm coming.
Speaker 3: I'm coming too. Don't stop fuck me, keep fucking me.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, you feel so good. Fuck I'm coming, yes, yes, yes, a fuck.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yes, oh oh oh.
Speaker 4: I drop her heart on my dick and my cum shoots deep inside her. Her legs are clenched tight around my hips as I feel her whole body throb. I take a deep breath. She's breathing heavy and slowly unlocks her legs. I'm still holding her ass and don't want to let go. I want to feel my dick inside her forever. She kisses me on the cheek and it's my turn to whisper in her ear, just for her. You are so amazing. I slowly let her down, and my dick slides out.
Speaker 3: I don't think either of us remembers the rest of the script, but that's okay. The key scene is done and we can patch it up later. I get cleaned up and dressed, and Zane does the same. You realize we have two more.
Speaker 4: Chapters to do the happy ending.
Speaker 3: I really love this novel. He looks at me with something more than satisfied passion. Is that affection interest?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 3: I want this to be more than just some wild fuck in the studio. But that's always the challenging part, isn't it. We jump to the happy ending, but still needed to work through the first two acts. I'm really looking forward to that.
Speaker 4: Claire and I have brunched the next day, and it's amazing talk about voice acting, our lives, our past, our friends. It's all just so comfortable and fun. We don't mention what happened in the studio, but as we stand outside the restaurant, we both passionately kiss, ignoring the fact that we're surrounded by people. It just feels right.
Speaker 3: We really do go back to act one and take it slow. We have lunches and dinners and walks on the beach. Finally, we plan on a movie night with hanging out at my place afterward. Both of us know that it's going to end with us naked in bed. It's that unspoken understanding when couple start to connect. They just understand this date is going to be fun, but the real fun will be one way fuck later. I'm worried though. We have a meeting with producer day at before date. Late in the afternoon. We did a lot of editing and we both think it sounds great, but what if it goes sideways and Dave hates it, and night will be kind of ruined. My concerns go away. However, when I see Zane in the lobby, He's trussed casually and looks confident and cute and handsome. I walk up to him and we give each other a chaste business hug. As he pulls away, he has a wicked smile on his face.
Speaker 4: What I realized we missed something when we did the rough cut of the audio. We were so hot and bothered reliving the scene that we just flat out missed it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well, I think we cut the fuck me Jack and included the fuck me Zane in there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I had totally forgotten that. I'm mortified. Will producer Dave have heard it? Did the editor just think it was a slip and edit it out before it went to the author and Dave? Or did he know? Zane puts his arm around my shoulder.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm sure it'll be fine. I know the editor and he didn't say anything. I'm sure he just edited it out.
Speaker 3: I breathe a sigh of relief.
Speaker 4: But I'm probably going to get some looks the next time I see him.
Speaker 3: I affectionately punch him in the arm and we make our way up to the producer's office.
Speaker 4: Producer Dave literally, poor Champagne.
Speaker 6: Did you know that this author is the best selling erotica author in the world, and that this was the first book of a ten book series, and not only that this was a trial run, and if it didn't go well, she was going to trash it and find somebody else.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think either of us knew that.
Speaker 4: I shake my head.
Speaker 6: Well knowing all that. Let me read you the note the author sent me.
Speaker 4: Producer Dave pulls out his phone and reads off the screen.
Speaker 6: Dave, I'm beyond pleased. Erotica is so hard to get right when you are mixing narrative and sex. I fully expected strong voice actors, but I also knew that the sex scenes would be somewhat clinical or dry. It's unavoidable usually. But your voice talent are amazing. The passion and emotion is so real. I hope this doesn't break any HR rules. But I wrote the thing, and even I was getting hot listening to them. It sounded like they were actually having sex. They're both so talented. I would like to sign for the full series. Of ten books, but only if you can guarantee these voice actors.
Speaker 4: Producer Dave looks at us, both, what do you think. I look at Claire. She's smiling her cute smile with the slight dimples.
Speaker 3: I think we would absolutely love to voice all the books together.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks so much for listening to my podcast. I'm Roxy Callahan and my Erotic Whispers are brought to you by tenth Muse Studio