Speaker 1: It's Nightside with Dan Ray. I'm telling you Easy Boston's new radio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back everybody. Tomorrow night, we will be at this hour discussing Question two on the Massachusetts ballot. But that's for tomorrow night, October eighth, at ten o'clock. So if you have a position, I'm that when I listen to us tomorrow night. But tonight, I want to focus on a very sad and horrific anniversary. Today is the first anniversary of what happened in Israel when Jumas murdered in cold blood over twelve hundred innocent men, women and children that terrible Saturday morning a year ago, on October seventh, twenty twenty three. With us is a Bostonian, a lawyer from Boston who have gotten to know since that happened a year ago. Jason Greenberg. Jason, you have an incredible story. You were in Israel last October seventh when all of this occurred. Correct, Yes, welcome, Welcome back to Nightside. By the way, let me first say that, so you're in Israel and you got an early call. You were there with your dad visiting relatives, and five of your extended family were either killed or taken hostage by himas who were the family members that died. I just want to hear their names and I want to hear what happened to everyone.
Speaker 3: Sure, so, Carmela and Noya were a grandmother and granddaughter. Carmela had just turned eighty and Noya was twelve years old, and they were killed that day. Noya was spending Shabas with her grandma, as she often did. They lived on Kibbutz Nero, which was essentially wiped off the face of the earth. And then Opa Calderam and his two children, Sahar and Eras, Sahara being a sixteen year old girl and Areas As now thirteen year old boy, they were taking hostage. The video of Eras being taken away gunpoint on a back of a moped was made, you know, painfully available within a few hours. Yeah, yeah, so you know, there was no question as to who it was and what happened. It was made apparently really quick, and subsequently, Sahar and Eras were released on November twenty seventh last year in the third round of ceasefire hostage exchanges, thank god, and they are living with their mother now in Israel and trying to move forward. With our lives, but their father over is still being held hostage in a tunnel somewhere. The last time or the last confirmation of life that we had was over two months ago now, or around two months ago when hostages were rescued by the IDF. It was they had said that they confirmed that Opha was alive about a month before that. They didn't have a really great gauge on time. So you know, it's been about two and a half months since anybody's seen him, but obviously we all believe that, you know, he's still alive, and his kids definitely want their dat home.
Speaker 2: How how old is your is your cousin?
Speaker 3: He's fifty three, fifty three.
Speaker 2: Years of age. And what did he do in Israel? What type of work did he do?
Speaker 3: He was a master chunter and he when it wasn't working, he was part of an adventure cycling team that traveled the world. The Israeli National Cycling Team actually posted something in memorial or in the anniversary of the killings and featured him on the on there on them. I think it was Facebook against all that posts.
Speaker 2: This is this has been a nightmare for you which hasn't ended. And of course for others, but mindus then, he is you're going to return to Israel this week.
Speaker 3: Yep. Yeah, I'm going to to be with my family and see friends, and also to see the places where the attack happened and where some of my family members were killed along with so many others.
Speaker 2: Now, a year ago, you were with your dad and you were able to get your dad back home, which is you know, great by going back, particularly at this point when the the wars are raging. I mean, Israel is dealing with his Bollah, They're dealing with the masque, they're dealing with the hoodies, they're they're dealing in Lebanon, and they're undergoing two sets of strikes and it's even some strikes today from Iran. I mean, I don't want to lionize you here, but that takes a lot of guts to go back into that set of circumstances.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think it takes a lot of guts. I think it's just if I'm ardently in support of everything that's going on there. I want to show my family and they want to see me, will show them that I support them. They I want to be supported by them, and it's as simple as that.
Speaker 2: A year ago when this happened, did you ever think that a year later, you know, two of your family members would be dead, one would still be in captivity, and two would have been released. I mean, this has to have been an absolute nightmare for everyone that knew these fine people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I definitely hoped a year ago when we spoke that I wouldn't have to speak to you again about this, especially not a full year later. But you know, it is where we are, and you know, I knew in mid run October eighteenth last year was when we got definitive word about Carmela and Moya, and then you know, obviously between then and the end of November was pretty Trying to have the kids come home was amazing. It's but you know, it's not just over. It's you know, and you talk about twelve hundred people being being murdered and slaughtered e at number is more like thirteen fifty with all of the hostages that have been executed, starved, cultured, killed in captivity. So you know, and it's not to equivocate numbers any side. The reality is that you know, those people were attacked in their beds on the morning of the Sabbath, and everybody else has had to feel the reverberations, and you know, kind of living the same day over and over. In terms of the uncertainty.
Speaker 2: My guest is Jason Greenberg. We get back when I talk with Jason about the demonstrations that have been occurring not only in Israel but here. I looked at that demonstration in New York today and I was sick to my stomach. You know, tens of thousands, It looked to me like tens of thousands of people marching denouncing Israel. There was, as I understand, a couple of people who were brave enough to show up with Israeli flags. Those flags were taken from them by the so called Peach Peace marchers. I hope you have some idea about what I'm talking about. Yesterday in Boston. I believe that there were blockages drive I mean, yeah, em yeah, right, which I think was part of it. I am appalled that any Americans would be joining what I consider to be a pro Hamas demonstration, because the difference between pro Palestinian at this point in pro Hamas, in my mind, is totally blurred. Maybe you can describe and explain to me the distinction, but I don't see it. I really don't. We'll we'll take a moment. My guess is Jason Greenberg. He is a family member who had five close relatives directly impacted by the horror of September seventh. The morning of September seventh, twenty twenty three, we'll be back on Night's Side, more conversation with Jason. And I'd like to hear from some of you. Has your view changed, because I think over time sometimes people become more conciliatory. Uh And and I don't know that that's the proper way to deal with terrorists. We'll be back on Nightside. You know the number six, one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine three, one ten thirty Back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: My guest is Jason Greenberg. He's heading to Israel on Thursday. He's a great lives in Great Boston. He's an attorney here in Massachusetts. He was in Israel last October seventh. He was with his dad. They he got his dad home here safely, but five of his relatives who they had visited, you had had visited with those people, if I recall correctly, just that within a few hours before of the before the attack. Am I correct on that, Jason, I.
Speaker 3: Was supposed to see them on the Sunday the next day. I got it, Okay, I got Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Never you never got there, Okay. Obviously, So as you watch those demonstrations in New York today, which you know, in the most charitable characterization, we're considered pro Palestinian demonstrations, and you watch what's went on in Stoo Drive yesterday, what is what do you think as someone who has been touched and impacted by this on a very direct basis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean so with the protest, the protests in New York and Manhattan today and here in Boston yesterday, and you know, around the country, it's manifestation of the Week of Rage that has been kind of storing cauldron for weeks now with groups if you want to call them that, like the s JP, the Students for Justice for Palestine and others, you know, and it's I don't I don't have an explanation for how where these ccs make sense that these that these groups are espousing, except in a world where they're just rooted in blatant anti Semitism. You know, from the very first days after the attack itself, you have a letter from Harvard, and then you have the ensuing, the growing, the ensuing anti Semitic movements on campuses around the country, you know, all blaming Israel within literally hours of over a thousand people getting killed in the worst possible way. I mean, I've seen the pictures of the homes where my family members were ripped from, and the blood on the sheets and on the walls, and the hair and the you know, the bloody clothes, some of which were left behind so that they could blend into bushes. You know, those things are real. And it's only in a world, I think, where these movements have gained so much traction that they're you know, they're merely magnets for for what's already there, and that's any Semitism.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: We'd love to say that so much has changed since the nineteen thirties and forties, but I don't really think it has in many respects. And that's the that's the playing field that Israel gets to play the game on. And it's uphill no matter how, no matter which direction you're going, and that is it makes it even more challenging. But you know, you look at what Israel has been able to accomplish as a military as a military state, or as you know, within its military campaign over the last year. It's getting bombed all the time. As Bolla started with rockets on October eighth, Hamas hasn't stopped. They marked the anniversary today as well as Iran by raining down rockets again. My family members were in bomb shelters again today. You know, I have an app on my phone that UH tells every time there's a siren in various cities throughout Israel where my family members are. And it was blowing up all day to day, no unintended And that's that's the reality that israelis live in. And it's it's it's seems to be really somehow, maybe it's the ocean. It just gets lost in translation over here. Somehow Israel is still the demon the demonizing force in all of this, uh, and it it makes it harder to understand or harder to accept, you know, harder to accept as somebody who has unfortunately had to be swept up in this because their family members were made victims of the moments. So, uh, it's unfortunate, but I don't have another explanation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jason, I'm looking at a press release today from a group that I have known about a long time. It's called the Council and American Islamic Relations, and it sounds very benign. But their press release is headlined one year after October seventh, CARE, the Council and American Islamic Relations says long past time for Biden to force a ceasefire deal that ends Gaza genocide, frees all captives, and lays groundwork to end occupation. Let me interpret that, not for you, but for my audience. One year after October seventh, CARE says it's long past time for Biden to force a ceasefire deal. I don't know how Biden can force the State of Israel to do something they don't want to do that ends Gaza genocide. That's not Gaza genocide, that is an effort by Israel to wipe out thousands of terrorists, freese all captives. I don't know what they describe by that, but the only captives that I'm aware of are the captives that are being held by Hamas right now. And lay's groundwork to end ocum patient. What they're talking about there, Jason, is the Jewish occupation of the portion of the world that is that is called Israel and is referred to in these demonstrations as from the river to the sea. That must infuriate It infuriates me. I don't happen to be Israeli or Jewish, but it infuriates me that any American can look at that situation and write a news release with it, with a headline that is so disingenuous as that.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much of the last response I gave, but I mean, I I'm, you know, feel a pretty loyal or very loyal audience. So I'm going to kind of reiterate or at least reference pretty much everything that your guest Jeff Robins had said with respect to you know, how these how these groups are comporting themselves and what they're putting out there. You know, it's just as and and please stop me if if you did hear this part, but you know since the.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't do that, so I want to hear it go right in.
Speaker 3: I mean, here we are a year later, and what happened a few days after the attack on October seventh. You have groups like the Conglomerate at Harvard and then the different universities all claiming that Israel is at fault, Israel is the one to blame, and groups here like the Students for Justice for Palestine and other voices like that. You know, from behind the rally in New York today and Boston yesterday and other cities is very just thinly veiled anti semitism, which you know, we're living in a world where we'd like to think we've moved fast and evolved from the nineteen thirties and forties, when really we haven't. That's that's what it signals to me, is that it doesn't matter which way is where looks, it's always being looked back at as with eyes of enemies.
Speaker 2: I was characterizing the headline of this press release, and I finished with my characterization by saying that they want somehow President Biden to force a cease fire. I don't think it's his role to force a cease fire on a country that is under ballistic missile attack. Free ends Gaza genocide. It's a language. It's not a genocide in Gaza. It's an effort by as I said before of the military to gwin and find and eliminate terrorists who attacked innocent civilians last October seventh, free all captives. I have no idea what they mean by that. They certainly could have been more specific and lay's groundwork to end occupation. For me, that is language which essentially says destroy Israel, get Israel out of there because they are the occupying force, and return in the land, which I think is improper obviously to the Palestinians. Can do you read that any other way?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't, but you know it's it. It falls on deaf ears and a lot of respects. I mean, any anybody who's anybody knows the history, you know, and I'm not talking to thousands of years, I'm talking the last hundred years, even the last eighty years, knows that there's never been one group that has led the Palestinians that has even come close to accepting any deal which would create a two party system or I'm sorry, a two state solution, or give Palestinian statehood's sovereignty. You know, I can think of at least five examples. I'm not going to go into all, but starting you know, there's the un Partition Plan on something before that, all the way through the Deal of the Century just a few years ago, there were ways for Palestine, you know, to be become a state, and they've rejected it every time. The one reason is they will not share Jerusalem with the Jews. And you look at you look at Kazbolah. You know, the party of God, their God damned Jews for eternity, and the second coming of the Islamic Messiah will be invoked when Jews are a race from the earth. That's their founding principle. And when you talk about a ceasefire, you know, every version of a ceasefire has been on the table, put on the table. Israel has acquiesced to things that it probably shouldn't is even countenance, and it's been rejected outright in line with history by Hamas. Every group that has had the chance to reach some way to move forward has rejected it. So what would be the point of Biden trying to force anything and down anyone's throats. And who will we to tell Israel how it protects its own livelihood, trying to handcuff the country when it's in the fight for his wife. I mean it's getting bombed all the time. It has everybody which is trying to attack it from all sides, in all angles. And what should we do? They should fight with their hands behind their backs. That's what That's what I read that as. And moreover, it's let's make sure that Israel cannot win.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones here and see what people have to say. Jason Justin joins us from Boston. Justin, appreciate you calling in. You're my guest, Jason Greenberg, who heads back to Israel UH to resume a visit that was cut short a year ago. If Justin's not there, Rob, we'll pick it up and we'll go to Hi's.
Speaker 4: Russ in New York again.
Speaker 2: Go right ahead, Russ.
Speaker 4: Sorry, oh oh Dan, okay, I'm sorry. The question I have for your guests, and it's a respectful way, is that has Israel unleashed three hundred and sixty five days of rage? And the one question I saw in the rallies today in New York sat mark Jews who are already sect they're Asitic black hat Jews. So, in other words, are these Asitic Jews are really anti Zionists? Are they anti Semitic That's why I'd like to know if Jason has an answer for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did see some you know, look to me like Orthodox either Jewish people or Orthodox rabbis, and that one was being used. There was a Palestinian woman that was talking to someone and he was being used, you know, as a prop almost he never opened his mouth, but she put her arms around. And we have a lot of Jewish support. I couldn't tell if the guy was dressed up as asthenic Jew or he was, because he never spoke.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Jason, I'm sory.
Speaker 2: No, go ahead, Jason.
Speaker 3: Then I question the same thing you do in terms of are these actual haupidic Jews. I don't know for sure. I don't know if they're you know, positioned, or they're propaganda or what they may be, or if they're just expatriots or defectors. I really can't answer the questions, but I can assure you that they are not representative of a Zionism or of anybody that is supporting Israel. And to answer your question a sort of about rage being unleashed over the past three hundred and sixty five days, I think dan It has said it numerous times and continues to say it, and I am in full agreements that I don't. I wouldn't characterize it as rage. I would characterize it as going after a terrorist group which seeks the annihilation of Israel, one which not only as captives that include my family, but nearly two million Palestinians. They are also captives because they are being used. And you know, I don't mean to sound trite because it does get said over and again, but it doesn't make it any less true that they are bomb jackets for come us. That they are innocent people who are being slaughtered on a daily basis because Kamasi uses them as human shields. That hasn't changed. So it is unfortunate. It's tragic. Deaths on both sides are tragic. I'm not saying that you can morally equivocate one to the other. What I am saying is that Israel has not been acting out of rage. It's been acting to preserve its own existence.
Speaker 4: Well, it seems to me that there's a lot of devastation for preserving your existence. There are one hundred thousand dead bodies, and believe me, those are real Jews in those black hats. It's heresy to say they're not. They don't believe in Israel because the Old Testament says that Israel can only be established by God, not by the United Nations. And they are not anti Semitic, they are good Jews. And another thing this is Dan Usk.
Speaker 2: Could I ask you a question, Dan?
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's my question. As of October eighth, a year ago, if you had been the prime and I don't know if you're Jewish or not, it doesn't matter, but if you had been the Prime Minister of Israel, what would have you done?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: I would have contained the problem and then I would have put the people who were responsible on trial. That's what I would I wouldn't have unleashed a holocaust on other people.
Speaker 5: And then you, so you would have you.
Speaker 2: Would have you would have basically saw it as a police action.
Speaker 4: Meaning, in other words, exactly exact crimes.
Speaker 2: So, so let me finish. I just want to make sure I'm truly understand your position. Okay, So, you would have gotten Israeli police andrew soldiers as quickly as possible to the Kobutz's which are under attack. You would have tried to save as many innocent Israelis from you know, from from what was going on, and if you were able to capture some of the individuals who you thought had perpetrated these crimes, you would have arrested them. Obviously it is they would have had a right to trial. I assume. I don't know how many you might have been able to arrest, but let's say that you were able to arrest a couple one hundred for the fun of it, Okay, you then would hold them in captivity. Should should have the police gone in in military style or should have they just gone in and attempted to apprehend the perpetrators.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't use helicopter, gunships and heavy tank assault to try and stop it. And there were no Hamas captured. Isn't that indicadicative that it was really a slaughter on October seventh? And most of those people killed were killed by the Israeli defense forts. If you're being honest and Jason, the forty dead babies in the multiple rapes, is that real? Is that real? Or is it psyops? Be honest.
Speaker 2: I've seen the video, Russ. I've seen the videos. Okay, what unless unless that was totally created? So Russ, if you're going to go off and try to. If you're going to try to deny what happened on October seventh, I'm going to put you in the category of the Holocaust deniers at this point because there are people who truly will try to convince me, Oh, the Holocaust didn't happen. And if you're trying to convince me a doob a seventh didn't happen in twelve hundred, you know, innocent Israeli men, women, grandparents, and babies were killed. I think I got to move on, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: If you don't mind, Dan, I would like, yeah, go ahead, Jason. It's clear that I'm not gonna I'm not gonna be able to change your mind, and I don't know that anything is and I'm really sorry that you feel that way. I will let you know that I'm not coming on and making anything up. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Do me a favorite Russ give him a chance to make you. I've given you much more time than you deserve. Go ahead, Jason, take Rust's microphone down, please, Rob.
Speaker 3: Sure, and it's okay. I mean, I have no reason to make anything up, and I you know I hear you, but you know I think to question forty forty baby, or however you characterize it, and then to say is that real? That it's It's a really great example of the type of challenges that I think Israel faces and Jews of this country face as well. Is where you're denying the you know, the existence the existence of something that clearly happened. Then that that's that's something that I think that you have to probably do your own research on, but then cast judgment on how Israel has responded. And you know Dan's example of investigating a crime, you know, it's kind of apropos because what are you gonna do. You're gonna go perform some forensic tests to a crime scene and then go try to capture the people who did it. You know, the way that we would do that in this country is we would capture the low level guys, pressure them, and flip them to get the higher level guys. Where those higher level guys are embedding themselves in schools and hospitals and civilian structures. Then it kind of makes war dirty. But I've never heard of a clean war. Israel can a war since October seventh, and not one that it started, and it happens to have superior technological, militaristic and tactical capabilities that Hamas has. Bulah, which are groups that are solely founded to annihilate Israel don't possess. So you know, when you pick a fight like Hamas did, it picked a fight with the wrong guy, and Israel is bringing that to bear and it's going after Kamas. You know, you've talked about forty thousand people that have been killed in Gaza, who can differentiate between civilians and fighters, and it's really there's no credible information on that side. The one that had been transparent all the way actually has been Israel, whether you'd like to admit it or not. You know, the most countries or militaries have done in the past is dropped propaganda leaflets during a war. Here you get leafless drops saying please evacuate and giving them giving civilians time to get out of harm's way so that Israel can go after the people that perpetrated this. I don't know any other time in history where you can say a military did that where they gave non combatants the opportunity to get out, and you think you're talking about going after them as well, and dan it posts the crime scenario. But after September eleventh, how would you know? Did the US pursue a law and order type prosecution of the criminals that two planes into the World Trade Center? No, what did we do? Do we go take them and do we put them on trial? A couple of them? But what did we do? We went and took them out, and we and we went through anybody we had to to get them. That's what Israel's doing. It's just let me just jump.
Speaker 2: In from I just want to bring rust back for one second. Russ, if you're still there, I had just a couple of questions for you. I know that you think that this was a psyops operation on October seven. I'm not going to argue with that. That's your opinion. I am interested in the the rockets that Hesbelah Israel claims Hesbela has fired in them and the intervalistic missiles, the ballistic missiles that were fired in the other night ONNRED Any do you believe that or was that psyops as well? I'm just curious, Well.
Speaker 4: What psyops is is using facts and distorting them for your O.
Speaker 2: No, I understand that.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Understand if you think that those missiles were real, or if you think the the tens of thousands of Hesbela missiles that have been fired in in civilian populations were real, oh well, they's something that Israel did to somehow psychologically a psychological operation to garner sympathy for Israel. I think, I think your answer will be as absord to this as anything else. And I'm not told by my.
Speaker 4: Answer, Dan, I'll give you an answer if you want.
Speaker 2: Me in thirty seconds, because I got to answer.
Speaker 4: Israel seems to be able to target the leaders of promas at will all over in Lebanon, everywhere, but they apparently need to kill tens of thousands of people in the way. And what did we do up in nine eleven, twenty years and a trillion dollars a million debt and Lackeys and Biddell wants to do that, then they're gonna bear the consequences.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think Israel blew up a lot of people. They were very selective in the in the in the attack on the leadership of hesbo La, and they were very specific on the pagers and the cell phones that blew up in the pockets of hesbe Lah fighters. We're gonna take a break, Jason. They'll be right back here at night Side. I would love to know what who you know, what what this guy Ross Russ was really all about. You know, it's just to me, it's it's incomprehensible, Jason. I'll be right back. Okay, we're gonna we'll wrap it up on the other side, and I'm gonna keep talking about this in the next hour. I should. I think Russ. There's a lot of people out there. There are a lot of Russes in this world right now, and they're confused. We'll be back Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: Now, back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Back to cause for my guess, Jason Greenberg, who's heading back to Israel tomorrow on Thursday. Tristan, Yeah, Boston, Tristan. I apologize. It said Justin from Boston. So I was calling for Justin and I thought you weren't there. But obviously when your name is Tristan and I'm saying Justin, you go right ahead. You're next on Nightside.
Speaker 5: No worries. That's what my mom wanted to name me, but my cousin beat me to it okay. I want to comment on something you said earlier about the distinction between pro Palestinian and Prohamas. Yeah, I believe being pro Palestinian is being anti the genocide that Israel is carrying out right now, the genocide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, again, Why is Israel carrying out that genocide? They just started genocide.
Speaker 5: They're admitting genocide. You're admitting it's a genocide.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I'm using your word.
Speaker 5: Oh uh. They're carrying out the genocide because they have long ambitions to control the land and to rid the Palestinians off that land. They're also being.
Speaker 2: For decades. For decades they have given that and also portions the West Bank to the Palestinians. Was there anything that happened last October seventh that you think was real or no?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, a lot was real.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: My heart goes out to the previous callers, and I like, from the bottom of my heart, I pray that the hostages are all returned safely, and I want to go back to the de same killing.
Speaker 2: The hostages is who's killing the hostages.
Speaker 5: Both both Israel and Hamas. I think you can look at IDF videos on social media and see the war crimes that they're carrying out using Palestinian civilians as human shields.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to have Jason, Jason do me a favorite. Why don't you talk to this gentleman? Sure that is nothing I can say to him.
Speaker 3: No, it's so you know, I think when you talk about genocide, it's a really strong word number one, number two, uh to characterize. I think what Israel has been doing over the last year is genocide. It kind of again ignores or glosses over, uh what what started the situation, which was Comas crossing the border and killing as many people as it could. And the question I had for you is if you if you at least start from the point of accepting that that attack actually took place, that Hamas trained for actually spent months and months on the kibbutzes, working crossing the border every day, working legally creating dossier's and profiles of all the inhabitants of those kibotzes, of where their bomb shelters were, layouts of the houses which have all been which which have all all of this is public domain, and then going in and you know, killing, raping, uh, dismembering. I'm taking hostage all these people. Do you think that if they could have gotten farther into Israel that they would have kept going until they just plowed their way through.
Speaker 5: So to answer your question, yes, it did happen October seventh, Yes it was real, and yes there are atrocities that were committed by Hamas. I'm not pro Hamast is that justified, Tristan.
Speaker 2: Tristan, was that justified in your mind? What they did?
Speaker 3: What who did?
Speaker 2: What Hamas did on October seventh justified.
Speaker 5: In your mind?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: And no, and neither is cutting off the food, water, electricity, and fuel to millions.
Speaker 2: Okay, so done? What should have Israel done? In response to that, the other guy said, but that.
Speaker 3: Is actually I'm sorry. I would just want to I just want to say, if you can answer the question like if do you think Hamas would have stopped if Israel, if the IDF didn't finally mobilize and come to the aid of everybody that was getting attacked. Do you think that Hamas would have kept going if it could have, and gone all the way through Israel, killing as many people as.
Speaker 2: It could have. Okay, Tristan, go ahead, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not pro Hamas. I don't know if they would have kept going. Maybe they would have. And I am glad that Israelis were able to defend themselves, but they should stop now because they are going too far by killing tens of dollars.
Speaker 2: You got word of that. I'm up at my eleven o'clock news. I appreciate your call. Call again and we'll talk more. Jason. I wish you good safe travels home, and I wish that your cousin is released as soon as possible. We're going to continue this conversation into the next hour, and it could get pretty heated. I do not believe that people can exist like this. I really don't. If you want to hold on to the news for five minutes, I'll give you a final closing comment on the other side, but I don't want to keep you any longer than than the hour that I promise you want to hold on for five through the news. I gotta the news. I have no choice in that. I gotta take it. No problem, Hang on there, We'll be right back